[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NendoMegatron.jpg (77 KB, 750x800)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
(Old thread: >>9537888)
Welcome to the /tfg/! We talk about Transformers sometimes! The rest of the time we argue and bitch about nothing.
What are your favourite SD/chibi/cutesified TF toys, /tfg/?
>>
File: Corona.jpg (17 KB, 450x432)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>9546762
I don't think there's much chance of a minicon doing that...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNyGiWxtvkQ
Dragstrip review is up.
>>
>>9547328
>Jazzed
>>
>>9547656
Thanks, I will! I hope you enjoy your reimagining they made just a few years ago that tried something different from that.
>>
>>9547656
I will enjoy my Super Sentai Decepticon Megazord. I'm sorry you can't handle any deviation from the Scramble City gimmick, anon.
>>
Reminder that there is only one solution to the tooner problem, and that is the final solution. Embrace Toy Fascism.
>>
>>9547662
The problem with CW Menasor was literally just Motormaster (and the hands and feet but that's easily solved). Rejecting an actually good looking Menasor in favour of toonershit because of one bad attempt is retarded.
>>
>>9547526
He looks like he'll be a fine figure but man am I not looking forwards to Menasor.
>>
File: SandstormRobot.png (287 KB, 510x586)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
Sandstorm revealed.
>>
File: SandstormScorpion.png (318 KB, 530x617)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>9548796
Not sure on the purple but he looks great.
>>
>>9546756
DIE AUTOBOTS
>>
>>9548798
>>9548796

You're a slow poke and it looks like a mutant cock monster because of the flesh color.
>>
>>9546762
Mods don't leave their house so they probably won't sadly
>>
File: 20220111_205923.jpg (1.08 MB, 2560x1440)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Guys, my Rumble and Frenzy look weird.
>>
>>
This spaceship mode for SG megatron is stupid but I love it. It gave me nostalgia for fan modes and an old fan mode website I used to go to as a kid in the 90s
>>
If you add more guns it looks more like a spaceship...maybe
>>
Six gun looks like he belongs to Megs.
>>
Ok I'm done. What do people think of the SG line anyways? I wouldn't have bought Megs and Starscreamer if they didn't just show up at Gamestop here in Canada. Best part is no markup or IDW comic and we only got 2 figures so far.
>>
File: Addiction.jpg (2.39 MB, 3120x4160)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
Other than Rattrap and Vertebreak, I had no intention of buying the Core class shit, now I just need to track down a Soundwave. I'm think about repaints too... I never buy repaints.
>>
>>9550534
>old fan mode website
was that the one that had like 50 fan modes for cybertron scavenger?
>>
>>9550620
That was easier than I thought, Entertainer UK seem to have plenty in stock, bought and picked up click+collect within 90 mins. If you go by online retailers this guy is gold dust, the mark ups are ridiculous.
>>
>>9550545
I think it's meh. Nothing wrong with it, but most of the pics haven't been that impressive outside of Jetfire. The others:

-Megatron's ok, but his colors aren't accurate to his SG toy (even if it still used grey, the original toy uses a shade not used by the Siege toy) and the miner head might have been a better choice.
-Goldbug should have been a head retool of SS86 Hot Rod to match the original using the Hot Shot/Excellion mold (that was homaging Hot Rod and Volfog). A future SG Hot Rod could just use the Commander Rodimus mold, with or without trailer.
-SG Blurr's color are excellent, but the head sculpt still looked wonky like on the SS version.
-Starscream's ok, but the molds gotten an assload of repaints, so if I have to get one more, I'd rather buy a Sunstorm.
>>
>>9551079
>tiny wee bumblebee in the background
heh
>>
>>9550620
Does he suck?
>>
>>9551112
It's the buzzworthy one, fun little guy

>>9551182
He's easily the worst, of all cores. He's fine though.
>>
I'm standing in a Target right now and managed to find a kingdom Tigatron in the wrong aisle mixed in with the "collector" nerd shit. I've been hunting him down for weeks, the last kingdom beast I need until Terrorsaur comes out. He's not been anywhere around me. Only problem is, one of the tiger mode eyes is crossed. If this is a common problem I'll pick him up and touch it up later. Otherwise I'll wait for one painted better. What do?
>>
So where are Slammer's arms supposed to go in tower mode?
>>
>>9551293
Back of tower to use the 5 mil post on them as connectionpoint with plex. there are tutorials on youtube for its config.
>>
>>9551297
parts forming is such a lazy excuse
>>
>same pricepoint.

Pegwarmer of the wave.
>>
>>9551302
left is the bootleg and not the original release from ten years ago correct?
>>
>>9551303
Yes.
>>
>>9551297
Went through several videos just now, all of them either skipped the tower mode or just attached it to Metroplex without Slammer's arms, what am I missing here?
>>
>>9551303
Pretty sure it's the Takara release.
>>
>>9551310
looks like the bootleg
>>9551309
what we're missing is professional taken photographs of the toy because hasbro is full of incompetent idiots
>>
>>9551309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZR8_ij3ok&t=551s&ab_channel=TFCollector
>>
>>9551309
>>9551314
Around 11:00
>>
File: 20210411_232044.jpg (394 KB, 1053x1600)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>9551310
It's painted nicer so I assume it's a Takara release, but wouldn't it also be sticker'd up?
>>
>>9551310
bootleg doesnt have the autobot logo
>>
>>9551302
I warmed up to the head design and vehicle mode, but that's about it. What a complete downgrade.
>>9551310
It's the recent ko. He says as much in the review.
>>
>>9551330
Its the ko, the 1st edition on your photo was identhical in both hasbro and takara releases.
>>
>>9551293

Round the back to stabilise it I'd guess since in that mode that thing DOES NOT STAND UP unless you have something doing that.

>>9551301
Slammer literally is a Partsformer. That's his entire gimmick. If you don't want a bowl of shit, don't fucking order something clearly labeled "This is a Bowl of Shit".
>>
>>9551302
Yikes also training wheel legs. Guess Road Rocket will be better.
>>
>>9551402
Rent free.
>>
File: Boneyard.jpg (414 KB, 3000x2250)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
Got Wingfinger and Slammer in today. Wingfinger's more fun than I expected. Slammer's cool too, but I was expecting him to be.
>>
>>9551302
>>9551308
The wheel kibble is the main thing that needed to be improved from the FE and PRID mold (though FE handled the ankle wheels well), and they flubbed it.
>>
>>9551302
The body proportions are utter shit but what kills it for me is the face. Why the fuck did they feel the need to add a nose to a Prime character is beyond me. If their purpose was to make her fit better with the other non-Prime characters, what's the point of going for a character from a show with a really distinct style? It would be like giving Waspinator a regular face instead of the classic mutant one or adding a nose to Airazor too. Just leave what makes the character distinct alone, uniformity in a line full of nods to old shows is stupid.
>>
>>9551502
Such is life with tooners in charge of the toyline.
>>
>>9551502
The nose doesn't bother me as much as the lack of blue on her chinstrap
>>
>>9551589
>Tooners adding a nose so the character doesn't look like the cartoon model
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>9551302
Can't wait for APC toys Uprising Transmutate to come out
>>
>>9551402
This thread was here first when an old one was 50p replies knand a moralfaggot made a second one spamming up the board. The guy making "proper" threads and you are just as bad as go anon now
>>
>>9551688
Because tooners want everything to look like the Sunbow cartoon, even if it didn't come from it.
>>
>>9551502
It doesn't even look good next to g1 toys.
>>
Update: Still angry about not getting Terrorsaur.
>>
File: smokescreen1.jpg (282 KB, 1512x1518)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Smokescreen says this is now an ARMADA thread.
Post your ARMADA toys and mini-cons, or else Smokescreen will extend his shaft inside you.
>>
>>9551844
He's getting a toy colored release that's a store exclusive i think
>>
>>9551502
>It would be like giving Waspinator a regular face
You mean the superior option? The further you get from the worst Transformer character ever the better.
>>
I want to try collecting some of the G1 season 2 mini vehicle lads, but I dont know how well they scale with some of the newer recent stuff. Are the POTP legion class guys a lot smaller than say, Deluxe WFC Bumblebee and Cliffjumper?
>>
>>9551310
Takara release was identical to Hasbro except a brighter shade of blue plastic.
>>
>>9552495
Nobody guves a shit about that face other than contrarians.
>>
>>9552516
They scale decently with bee, but warpath might be too big,
Cosmos is getting a new figure too.
>>
>>9551310
it's a KO you stupid cunt
>>
>>9552596
No one gives a shit about beast wars besides jobby tier retards.
>>
>>9552727
>No one gives a shit about beast wars
Whatever you say, contrarian.
>>
File: FI9AyWwaIAMXZcZ.jpg (218 KB, 1056x797)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
is anyone even remotely interested in this set honestly
>>
>>9552793
I would be if it wasn't Masterpiece. Masterpieces are complex and less fun to play with than non-Masterpieces, not to mention the cost of assembling a combiner out of them. If it was a regular retail set I'd be all over it.
>>
>>9552793
Well now I'm confused-- if the side gun/foot thing doesn't come with Getsuei, and the head isn't part of Shouki, just where will they come from?
>>
>>9552811
My man.
>>
File: Popuko oopsy.jpg (123 KB, 728x410)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>9552793
I don't have faith in Hasbro/Takara with combiners after Combiner Wars.
>>
>>9551302
They’re going to redeco her to a new Flamewar and Flareup, I hope.
>>
>>9552793
Honestly looking at the individual components this looks way more oriented to train autists, the vehicle modes are apparently super accurate.
>>
So, Gigawatt caused the Shattered Glass reality from time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>9552879
>train autists
Well, it IS a Japanese toy.
>>
>>9552815
Maybe the extra pieces combine into some kind of wagon.
>>
>>9552943
That would be funny
>>
i never quite realised how absolutely pozzed and queercoded thew's videos wer all this time
like goddamn
>>
>>9552793
I'm not sure I'm gonna buy the whole set but I might buy just one, they do look like cool robots.
>>
>>9552793
Would rather they just finish the fucking Beast Wars cast.
>>
>>9553067
Who else are they missing?
The fuzors?
>>
>>9553093
AirRazor, Terrasaur, Tarantulas, Scorponok, Waspinator, Rhinox, Rattrap. Let the 3P folks handle Transmetals on.
>>
>>9553101
Wow. I could have sworn there was a Masterpiece Rhinox already.
>>
>>9553105
I wish :(

I just want them to continue it so I can finish the collection before I die.
>>
File: ionblaster.jpg (121 KB, 1280x955)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
You know what, the enormous Ion Blaster is growing on me, apparently it's based on this single scene from the movie where it was drawn huge. But it makes Prime look like he really means business.
>>
What kind of space shuttle is this even suppose to be?
>>
I can use Legacy Bulkhead as a stand in G1 Bulkhead. Like Siege Barricade.

So is Legacy making all other continuities characters in G1 form.

Hopefully they make a Titan class Tidal Wave. That would go great with G1 figures. Decepticons need another Titan, unless they make Metrotitan.
>>
>>9552793
JESUS that looks horrible
3p CHADS win again!
>>
>>9553175
>apparently it's based on this single scene from the movie where it was drawn huge
That'd be false. Even factoring in changing camera angles and transtional frames of animation, the gun never reaches "3/4ths Optimus Prime's size". Pic related is the largest it ever winds up looking in the film.
>>
>>9552240
Head lookin like Optimal Optimus’ gorilla mode
>>
>>9553259
Get this bait-and-switch abomination out of here.
>>
>>9553222
The Bebop
>>
>>9552240
>no elbows
>no knees

Smokescreen was so close to being a good Armada figure.
>>
fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon fuck you goanon
FUCK YOU MODS
AND FUCK YOU JANNIES DO YOUR JOB
>>
>>9553292
I wish he'd get a new figure, he's a really cool design. Love the chest winch especially.
>>
>>9552793
honestly just i'll just get 2 of them maybe
>>
Is it possible to fix the truck mode of the kingdom Huffer/Pipes mold? It looks like something went seriously wrong.
>>
>>
>>9553342
Got Wreck Gar yesterday ands he's great, interested in this guy too.
>>
>>9553342
>1/12
>>
>>9551302
i'm honestly fucking surprised that this new arcee looks as decent as it does, i expected total garbage.
>>
>>9552240

>"I'm you but not shit."
>>
>>9553224
They should've did Tidal Wave this year. I'd buy that. I'm not getting Cybertron Metroplex
>>
>>9553467
Tidal Wave is the transformer I want most integrated into G1, minus more fembots and cons.
>>
You know, looking back it. I’m really surprised Hasbro put in Hotshot (Hound redeco) in the WfC line.
He’s pretty much an outlier for that line.
>>
>>9553423
That was the strangest example of "get killed, come back in a new body" I can think of.
>>
>>9553501
Fembot Titan when?
>>
>>9553510
Why did UT do that so much? New figures couldn't just be a new guy. It always had to be an old guy in a new body, even if the toys didn't match in any way. Okay helicopter guy, you're a snow plow now.
>>
>>9553528
New character = new voice actor to cast = more money spent

It's a way to keep the cast count from getting bloated while at the same time advertising entirely new toys.
>>
>>9553528
Design wise they were never intended to be (people forget all of them Cybertron included, were planned outby the US team) to be upgrades within the same series , only the repaints and Cybertron Defense Team. The animation studios that takara used probably did it for cost or story reasons.
>>
>>9553525
2026 online exclusive. Retool of Ark.
>>
>>9553554
Wouldn’t that be funny, if the Nemesis transformed into a Titan femcon.

(Inb4 Trypticon was the nemesis in aligned continuity). I know, but we’re talking about G1.
>>
>>9553528
I personally don't mind it, it's a good way of advertising more toys without completely bloating the cast and ending up with hundreds of also-ran characters ala G1.
>>
>>9553572
Nemesis is destroyed in the opening episode.
People always forget that the ship they're in through season 1 and 2 was built, from scratch, on earth.
>>
>>9553591
The Decepticons operate from a sea base in a lot of episodes, but no one there is good underwater.
>>
File: 1541603521731.png (3.31 MB, 1911x1157)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB PNG
>>9553510
>>9553528
>That was the strangest example of "get killed, come back in a new body" I can think of
I'm sorry, but, what?

>Why did UT do that so much?
The 86 movie took a bunch of dead bug and jet corpses of discontinued toys and turn them into space boats and terrashuttles.

I'm not even getting into the comics, more so the UK stuff. This idea was well baked in long before the 2000s with the brand.
>>
>>9553224
Honestly I prefer a Commander Tidal Wave, but if I have to choose i'd want commander Lugnut first.
>>
>>9553627
>part two of the arc where Optimus Prime is resurrected to save the universe from a hate plague
>waste the first 3 minutes introducing Goldbug who's only contribution is to almost die later

That had to be a Hasbro mandate to plug the new toy.
>>
>>9553528
You are forgetting the biggest reason of all to do that: Brand recognition. They didn't make 6 Spider-men/women, or have the Bat Family balloon out for creativity, they did it because those guys sell products easier. Same idea here, people might not buy Snow Plow from the show if he is just a full OG, but if he was the guy they like in the last show? Well now you want to buy that Snow Plow.

>>9553627
My 9 year old mind was not ready for the fuckery of trying to understand the weird shit that was in Beast Machines, both in looks and story.
>>
>>9553591
>Nemesis is destroyed in the opening episode
Not really, Beast Wars is canon to G1 and expands on that. The Nemesis falls into the sea with minor damage after the Decepticons board the Ark in the first episode of G1, it's used by BW Megatron in the finale, the main bridge is destroyed by the Maximals and it crashes in South America. In 1985 the Decepticons find it half buried in the jungle when searching for the Heart of Cybertron.
That's the whole story.
>>
>>9552240
Ayy I just finished the moon version of armada last night and it was good. got myself a sideways as a parting gift. I gotta ask, /tfg/ should I now watch Energon/Superlink or skip to Cybertron/Galaxy Force?
>>
>>9553707
Energon/Superlink continues the story of Armada/Micron Legend. Cybertron/Galaxy Force is it's own thing.
>>
>>9552282
Wait what? I thought he was a pre-order exclusive?
>>
>>9553729
Ah I see. I had those mixed up somehow. Speaking of energon are there any good quality rips/subs for it? The torrent I found for ML was fairly new so I figured maybe the other UT shows mite have been done too
>>
>>9553668
>>Brand recognition. They didn't make 6 Spider-men/women, or have the Bat Family balloon out for creativity, they did it because those guys sell products easier.

I get that but, like I said they did it to characters who didn't resemble their previous incarnation at all Like Cyclonus to Snow Cat Or Overhaul to Leobreaker. It'd be like changing Batman to Swamp Thing. you LOSE the recognition.
>>
>>9553764
>you LOSE the recognition.
You don't, at worse nothing changed, at best you see a throw away design stay in the brand's zeitgeist
>>
>>9553627
Goldbug resembled Bumblebee a lot. They even had the same alt mode.

Cyclonus and Scourge are essentially considered new characters. Nobody can even agree on who they used to be. Their back story is that they were just made from dead Decepticons

Gavatron is the only one that's kinda weird but even he was always envisioned as an upgraded version of Megs going from a gun to a BIGGER gun
>>
>>9553554
Ark isn't sexy enough. I want an amazon
>>
>>9553538
Did they keep the same voices?
>>
>>9553764
>it'd be like changing Batman to Swamp Thing
How about Batman as all the other heroes and Villains? Todd stated the figures from this arc have been the best selling DC figures. They all all just Batman as [insert DC character] but (maybe) evil. Spider Verse is the same way being so popular to get a film on it and was so well received it's being turned into a trilogy. Considering how far apart those characters were from Spidey it shows how just having a thread attached to the wall crawler effects sales.
>>
>>9553572
I mean everyone calls ships female pronouns for some reason it would make a lot of sense
>>
>>9553777
And that's not all weird?
>Cyclonus and Scourge are essentially considered new characters
That's more my point driving that the idea of hey a Orange crane became an Orange plow isn't that strange when looking at the history of this brand. They didn't write it that "hey I'm giving you minions" like he did in the US comics, it was "I'm going to take these dead bodies and make you stuff" I mean he built a god damn ship for them, it's weird as fuck writing wise to use dead bodies unless they are just wanting to tie al the toys together and looking at the old movie comics and ads, it seems that was the whole point.
>>
>>9553777
>Cyclonus and Scourge are essentially considered new characters. Nobody can even agree on who they used to be.
Well, after so many years there's an official answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=FGNJEyYz17k
>>
>>9553794
Notice how they all still have Bat imagery attached so you can see the connection.

You way would be if all the villains looked like they always did. If Batman just became Two Face or Poison Ivy as they always looked
>>
File: 1618088441659.gif (1.16 MB, 640x360)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>9553764
disagree
see >>9553777 and >>9553804
People have been fighting for 35 years who's dead body was used to make completely new OC, showing that no, you can't "LOSE" the recognition.
>>
>>9553801
But isn't the Orange Crane supposed to be same character as The Orange plow.

Cyclonus and Scourge weren't anyone. They are new characters. You're not supposed to think, Oh thats still Bombshell strutting along. The script didn't even identify them. The storyboard artst just picked random guys because SOMEONE had to be inserted in there but it had no bearing on Cyclonus as a character or a toy.
>>
>>9553784
Yea. Even funnier is that time Inferno died super hard in TF: Energon / Superlink and the most his new body got was a new headsculpt
>>
>>9553804
I don't know man but Optimus Primal was literally Batman at one point and it never bothered me as a kid when he was a monkey in the show too.
>>
>>9553810
If they're fighting, then it wasn't very recognizable was it? and the writers weren't giving it any thought. They just needed some place to pop some new guys out of. Galvatron was the only one who had any serious thought applied to his previous identity.
>>
>>9553816
Man I wish I'd had that instead of the standard inferno back in the day.
>>
>>9553810
whoops misquoted meant >>9553802 and >>9553777
But bud, come on, you don't lose shit, we have seen some crazy ass character changes that stuck throughout history. Double so in comics.
>>
>>9553822
>If they're fighting, then it wasn't very recognizable was it?
you are moving your goal post because your argument was saying Cyclonus to Snow Cat was losing brand recognition. I just proved it wasn't and now you want to change the rules. You post is just proving you wrong on your original point.
>>
really in the end I think they just renamed armada smokescreen to hoist to save the trademark. this was before they'd figured out you could just put "autobot" or "decepticon" whoever and get away with it
>>
>>9553830
>. this was before they'd figured out you could just put "autobot" or "decepticon" whoever and get away with it
actually you can't surprisingly. Copyright law a mess.
>>
>>9553834
oh. guess I'm wrong then. They did save a good few names back then by slapping them on minicons and the like but that was also around the time they changed shockwave to shockblast
>>
So what's this about Terrorsaur getting a store release?
>>
>>9553839
It's not even being wrong mate, it's this crazy mess where they still have to get the OK for that Autobot Ratchet or Marvel Pixie iif they think it would still infringe the other product.
>>
>>9553842
Target but in toy colours
>>
>>9553822
Anon that shows that the fans cared so much about character recognition they wanted to who's dead body was used to make who. If it made the brand lose recognition no one would give a shit and would have to be reminded "oh yeah, that's what happen to Bombshell"
>>
>>9553862
When will it be available? And will it also be on Amazon?
>>
File: 1637788820101.png (124 KB, 382x491)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>9553862
>>
>>9553869
I'm guessing there is no source or proofs...
>>
File: 1641928781200.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>9553920
>>
>>9553868
It's probably a Red Card exclusive one or some shit.
>>
File: 1642113026841.png (1.33 MB, 1820x990)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Junk boys.
>>
File: 1642113277027.png (916 KB, 1433x1075)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
Junk bikes.
>>
>>9553975
It better not. I want terrorsaur, I got everyone else so far.
>>
File: tiptoe.jpg (294 KB, 983x1066)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>9553989
I'm stupid excited about having four of those wheels
>>
>>9554046
Theres a 3p addon that has 4 wheels and filler panels.
>>
>>9553986
real question: can we get Cy-kill out of this?
>>
>>9552793
I am just because I am an MP collector & refuses to buy 3P stuff. I know it will be a mess but I'm in too deep so it is an instant purchase.
>>
>>9554050
well i'm already getting junkyard, what do I need 6 wheels for?
>>
>>9554113
To have 2 four wheel bikes.
>>
>>9553829
I wasn't the one who brought up brand recognition and maybe I don't understand how it's being used. My point >>9553528
was that the new bodies the UT gang would get felt random (helicopter guy to snowplow guy, truck guy to lion guy) Plane guy to futuristic plane guy has a logical flowline
>>
So is this two thread war never going to stop?
>>
>>9553865
the fans cared because it didn't make sense. Nobody had an issue with Thundercracker into Scourge because that made sense in peoples minds (jet guy to space jet guy). Bombshell into Cyclonus didn't make sense and so there are people who insist it should be Skywarp.

And it's like UT looked at Bombshell/Cyclonus and said, let's do that over and over.
>>
>>9554168
It's not a war, it's one autistic retard who only exists to try to get transformers threads banned. >>9547556
There's a reason this thread has got barely 170 posts despite two actual threads getting almost 1000 posts in the same time period. Now stop feeding his autism.
>>
>>9554169
Wow you can minds of millions of fans?
>>
>>9554165
>I wasn't the one who brought up brand recognition
But you still brought it up? Look at the reply chain, you are saying you wander past a post and took no time to understand the context of said post. It is random, no one argues that.
>>
>>9554174
well as much as you can. You're the one who brought up what the fans are doing.
why are you getting so defensive? All I said was the changes seemed random.
>>
>>9554180
I stated here >>9553528. people responded to me. I thought I understand what they were referring to with "brand recognition" but I honestly don't. The new versions of the characters don't resemble the old in any way. That was my only point.
>>
Well one fan's upset he missed out on his only chance to get Terrorsaur, god damn it I'm still so mad.
>>
>>9552793
The train modes are perfect and I like the aesthetic of the robot modes more than the moon studio version.
The moon studio Raiden is definitely superior though, you can tell that was their main focus.
>>
>>9554185
Exclusive bullshit is basically the entire reason I switched to 3Ps, I don't know how you people can stay fans while putting up with all that crap.
>>
>>9554225
uh, they're called bootlegs and have none of the names or official logos on the boxes, retard
>>
>>9554225
Yeah but which 3P is gonna make a to scale war for cybertron terrorsaur that's affordable?
>>
>>9554242
Only corporate whores care about such things. hey have no impact on the plastic toy in the box. Fuck you.
>>
>>9554267
t. goanon.
>>
>>9554267
stay mad.
>>
>>9554277
im not goanon (you) are and you & your stupid threads can kill yourselves
>>
>>9554282
>t. stupid newnigger cattle
stay stupid.
>>
>>9554267
well is this the official thread or not? How do I know your the autistic threadspamfag?
>>
>>9554298
Yes, it is. The other threads are being made to spite some imaginary enemy that newfags have dreamt up to justify their r*ddit-tier understanding of how this board works.
>>
>>9554298
No, it's made by someone unwell, see the contents of: >>9547556
>>
>>9554306
I dunno, sounds pretty based to me.
>>
Imagine being goanon and your only happiness is trying to make /tfg/ threads banned on /toy/.
>>
>>9554306
>>9554305
this is goanon dont listen to him
>>
>>9554386
I'm goanon, you're goanon, he's goanon, are there any more goanons I should be aware of?
>>
>>9553989
>>9553986
I am SHOCKED they put this much effort into him
>>
File: Shakma.jpg (51 KB, 600x399)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>9554444
SHAKMAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>9553816
Man, a shame Energon was kind of a shit anime, the designs were purest kino.
>>
>>9555153
We'll get updates of some eventually
>>
>>9555153
>>9555792
Most of Energon's toys still hold up so I don't see much point in updating unless they're one of the super jank ones like Hot Shot and Ironhide
>>
>>9556011
Some of them have high retool potentials though
>>
>>9553339
you can cut off the tabs on his feet/legs that go in his crotch and then straighten the hips so the truck is flat.
>>
File: 1642096024335.jpg (256 KB, 1550x734)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>9553339
Nah, best solution is to avoid and get the MFT version instead.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Have any of you "people" ever seen a snowPLOW before?

This halfback is missing a pretty damned important component.
>>
>>9556552
Fucking halfTRACK, fuck.
>>
>>9556552
Knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>9556552
I just assumed they weren't actually familiar with snow plows or energon
>>
I am now realizing an armada cyclonus would be easily retooled to or from a lugnut
>>
>>9556721
That'd be pretty dank, only problem is that Cyclonus is normal sized whilst Lugnut is huge.
>>
>>9553423
Yet he's nowhere near as fun or charming.
>>
>>9556569
Kinda looks like uh, what's his name, the police APC, one of Defensor's legs.
>>
Has Toyhax made a Minneapolis PD set for Prowl or Barricade yet? Since they love doing pointless shit that nobody cares about
>>
>>9553423
These were both cool designs. IIRC Hoist is actually pretty decently poseable for an Armada Deluxe too.
>>
>>9553986
>>9553989
Pretty extensive retooling, he looks good. I kinda wanna see some non-motorbike Junkions though, it'd be interesting.
>>
>>9556011
Man, this is a crummy toy but a cool design. I love the car mode and his gun especially. Shame he really sucks as an actual toy IIRC.
>>
Beast wars movie toys still coming out
Wave 1 (April 2022)

Power Alliance – $15.99 each

Weaponizer 2-Pack Optimus Primal (F4611)Weaponizer 2-Pack Optimus Prime (F4612)Weponizer 2-Pack Arcee (F4613)Weaponizer 2-Pack Wheeljack (F4615)

Power Battlers / Beast Battle Masters – $6.99 each

Beast Battle Master Cheetor (F4599)Beast Battle Master Rhinox (F4600)Beast Battle Master Cresent (F4601)Beast Battle Master Optimus Primal (F4603)Beast Battle Master Airazor (F4604)

Power Combiners – $21.99 each

Combiner 2-Pack Bumblebee (F4617)Combiner 2-Pack Acree (F4618)Combiner 2-Pack Optimus Primal (F4619)Combiner 2-Pack Scourge (F4620)Combiner 2-Pack Optimus Prime (F4622)

Battle Changers/Battle Chargers – $10.99 each

Battle Changer Bumblebee (F4607)Battle Charger Rhinox (F4606)Battle Charger Mirage (F4609)Battle Changer Bumblebee (F4610)

2-In-1 Mask – $34.99 each

2-In-1 Mask Bumblebee (F4649)

Beast Mode Bumblebee – $52.99

Beast Mode Bumblebee (F4055)

Smash Changers – $31.49 each

Smash Changer Optimus Prime (F4642)Wave 2 (August 2022)

2-In-1 Masks – $34.99 each

2-In-1 Mask Optimus Primal (F4650)

Smash Changers – $31.49 each

Smash Changer Rhinox (F4643)
>>
Thunderblast is in IDW’s G1 comics now!
Which means we need an updated Thunderblast toy in G1 design.
>>
I'm just waiting for the pics of Leadfoot, Override, Beast Wars Inferno, and RID Scourge/Black Convoy the most so far as they're the ones that caught my attention. The others like Armada Starscream and the TransMetal 2 Megatron I'm waiting on the repaints for
>>
>>9559183
Idw is ending, so it's unlikely.
>>
>>9559245
With those Armada repaints I'm hoping for a more comic accurate Jhiaxus instead of his orange deco from generations. Which was a homage to an RiD01 figure I think? Super-mode starscream is a no brainer though. If the figures good I'll be having that
>>
>>9559254
>Which was a homage to an RiD01 figure I think?
You are correct
Leakers have said jhiaxus has green batwings, so it's definitely a possibility of getting it pretty comics accurate.
I've got an ER starscream I'm gonna mod if he doesn't measure up to the comics.
>>
newfag here. is there a modern megatron that turns into a gun besides the MPs?
>>
>>9559308
Do you consider 2011 or 2006 modern?
>>
>>9559312
yeah, was there gun megatrons then? can i still get them without paying out the ass?
>>
>>9559313
Dunno if they're easy to get, just look at this page and see if there's anything that you like

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatron_(G1)/toys#Transformers_.282010.29
>>
>>9559319
thanks man
>>
>>9559312
>16 years ago is modern
Yikes.
>>
File: 1618794999134.png (732 KB, 600x707)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>9559330
Doesn't time just fly.
>>
>>9559348
>that lighting
that's blacked raw buddy
>>
>>9554421
The one that unironically uses the term "newfags" and the one who intentionally created a /tfg/ thread without adding pastebins yes
>>
>>
>>9559397
OK newfag.
>>
>>9546756
Tough luck about your other spam thread getting deleted, autist.
>>
>>9559915
Ha, "we".
>>
>>9559254
I'm just hoping for Armada Thundercracker and Skywarp to not be online retail exclusives like the G1 Seekers were for Siege and Earthrise.
>>
>>9551406
Nice fanmode, Anon, I'm digging that big ass claw hand.
>>
>>9556552
still pretty far removed from a helicopter
>>
>>9560231
That's CLEARLY, a helicopter.
It's just missing some rotors.
>>
File: 4911.jpg (368 KB, 1000x828)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
how fragile is this psycho lil bandito?
>>
>>9556011
I'd buy an updated Hot Shot.
>>
>>9560307
Mine is still in good condition. Don't buy into the CWEAWRE PWASTIC meme. Loose ball-joints are more of an issue I'd imagine.
>>
>shelves and shelves full of Grindors at every walmart

Will this be the final death rattle for Bayshit?
>>
File: Already seen it.png (473 KB, 600x573)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
I broke the thumb off my thrilling 30 Arcee. I've tried to glue it back on, but eventually it breaks off again.
I'm so fed up I'm considering trashing the whole bot.
>>
>>9560516
Make her a leftie and give her a figma or model kit right hand.
>>
>>9560307
same as >>9560324 mine's fine
you can tell the clear parts have a lower strength/tolerance (hard to verbalise, they feel lighter, less robust) but they aren't brittle or KO plastic level
and yes the tail ball sockets are all floppy useless by now but YMMV
>>
>>9556721
One thing I want from a new Lugnut is that it doesn't have half of the plane hanging as a backpack.
>>
Got some nice snow last night
>>
File: bend over.webm (396 KB, 504x404)
396 KB
396 KB WEBM
>there are still people that excited about gay titan former
>>
>>9560893
Yes. Cybertron Metroplex is based and a thousand times cooler than the G1 version.
>>
File: 03-Furai-Model-Windblade.jpg (215 KB, 1080x1080)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
hot
>>
File: 01-Furai-Model-Windblade.jpg (725 KB, 2048x1366)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>9560903
>>
File: 1625969884031.png (1.64 MB, 2048x1455)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>9560903
>>9560907
Should have included alt parts to make the original design if one so desired.
>>
>>9560903
>Those nipple bulges
FUCK. Can't wait for her to arrive.
>>
>>9560903
I’m actually surprised Hasbro didn’t include Windblade in the WarForCyberteon trilogy. I was sure they would put her her some Joe.
Oh well, after a break, they can focus on her again.
>>
>>9560875
Where you from?

>>9560903
It's about time dammit
>>
>>9546756
BROS I AM BAAACK!!! HAVE YOU MISSED ME???
new thread when
>>
>>9546756
>Hasbro is still going to release Rise of the Beasts toys in April even though the film is out june 2023
is this a fuck you to Paramount?
>>
>>9560875

>Jaws music intensifies
>>
>>9560958
No. The same thing happened with G.I. Joe Retaliation. They were probably too far along with the first wave to delay it at this point. At least unlike Joe we're getting Legacy, and the movie toys should still sell decently enough unless it's all Bumblebee, so we ideally won't have a situation where this kills the line at retail like Retaliation did.
>>
Anons should i get t-wrecks or regular megatron?

Megatron is great but t-wrecks has such an awesome colors of dino mode.
BUT he also kinda boring in robot mode due to grey colored torso.

Other question: will he get more rare over time making him a better option to get right now when he's down to 50euros instead of 86euros that he usually being sold for
>>
>>9552240
man, I love minicons, what fun little guys
>>
>>9561084
Megatron is selling for higher now. Both are the same QC-wise(that is, the leg pods are hard to move & might come off due to inadequate caps in their tracks). T-Wrecks wastes paint budget on painting the gray chest over in more gray. Toyhax has a Megatron set out that helps some, but may not even do one for T-Wrecks.

T-Wrecks has a better dino mode, at least. Go Better made their filler upgrade kit in both colors.
>>
>>9561119
thanks
its difficult to decide - to get iconic megatron or just fun version of red t-rex that kinda look like my fav. dino from Primal Rage - Diablo
>>
File: 264367.jpg (1.78 MB, 3207x3000)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>9560307
Be aware that he's a heavy smoker, if you don't like the smell I recommend not buying him.
>>
File: carcee.png (1.02 MB, 1392x976)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
post fan modes
>>
File: 1613085606146.jpg (214 KB, 613x761)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>9560939
I hope they do a Slipstream and then do a remold that looks like this.
>>
File: roboblood.png (1.15 MB, 825x1100)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
im so glad hasbro included these "blood" effects!
>>
File: head1.png (911 KB, 750x1000)
911 KB
911 KB PNG
>>9561170
>>
my daddy Patriot Prime experiencing a heavy storm right now
i really hope he will be alright!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoodUEqWs54&ab_channel=PatriotPrimeReviews
>>
>>9561181
Kys
>>
>>9561183
don't be so butthurt
>>
>>9561167
Ew
>>
File: 1623381955123.jpg (2.42 MB, 1135x1722)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>9561208
IKR? That actually looks like a transformer, gross!
>>
File: IMG_0317.jpg (2.04 MB, 3023x2963)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>Megatron has fallen! Soundwave, play Despacito!
>>
>>9561220
Even the one in>>9561220 looks more feminine.
>>
>>9546756
Are we getting any more Junkions and are they all going to be Wreck-Gar retools/motorcycles?
>>
>>9552793
It's probably the only Generations scale Raiden that we'll ever get, so yeah.
>>
File: 1621571901415.jpg (26 KB, 500x336)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>9561234
It's not about looking feminine you, coombrain.

Female transformer designs have sucked since the beginning, they don't look like the turn into anything as much as they look like a human girl with vehicle parts strapped onto her, meaning they end up with shit figures with huge backpacks most of the time.

Plus I want something that looks like it could fit in with the g1 dude bots while still obviously being female (Like MP Roadrage), which the IDW heavy design shown in >>9561220 clearly doesn't, it's a totally different aesthetic (the Legacy Arcee based on IDW art also has the same issue of looking out of place)
>>
>>9561272
Not him but >>9561167 would be fucking awful- especially as we know that Hasbro would make the barest minimum effort to make it look even remotely feminine compared to the obviously male mold it was retooled from. It is possible to get good looking fembots without either resorting to barbies with backpacks or just painting a male 'bot pink. Animated Arcee is a classic example of an excellent fembot design (fragile thumbs aside), and the upcoming BB Arcee looks great too.
>>
>>9561272
Tranny representation matters
>>
>>9561315
what? You don't like Starscream with a girl head slapped on?
>>
File: 290px-Strongarm_(RID).jpg (32 KB, 290x455)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9561272
>they don't look like the turn into anything as much as they look like a human girl with vehicle parts strapped onto her

this is why i like RID strongarm. she manages to pull off a feminine design while still obviously being able to transform into a car
>>
>>9561331
Strongarm is my favorite fembot for that exact reason.
>>
File: 1627763486706.jpg (983 KB, 1080x1920)
983 KB
983 KB JPG
>>9561315
Animated Arcee still ended up with with a backpack, but it is accurate I guess. BB Arcee didn't need to worry about turning into anything specific unlike how Siege Chromia or MP Arcee need to, she's a rare case. I do agree that Hasbro would fuck it up and not go the whole hog like they didn't for Kingdom Road Rage, but I still think the best solution for female designs is to treat them like a normal transformer, and then smooth surfaces to give a female vibe to contrast against the hard angled dude bots, pretty much like MP Road Rage.

But as you say, that'd be too much effort for Hasbro to exert, just slap it all onto the back, job done.

>>9561331
>still obviously being able to transform into a car
Prime designs cheat a lot, but I suppose her cheap deluxe doesn't suffer as badly as others.

>>9561318
Fuck off, they should dilate themselves with a knife.
>>
File: TR_WINDBLADE_15[1].jpg (49 KB, 632x640)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9561315
>>9561324
Isn't the only good looking toy of Windblade a retool of Highbrow/Scourge?

Besides, we all know if Hasbro ever made a Starscream that looked like that the contrarian monkeys of these threads would hoot and applaud because it's the G1 toy design.
>>
File: 1630581317711.jpg (618 KB, 965x1403)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>9561361
It's pure sex, so I don;t see the issue with it.
>>
>>9560903
Huh, doesn't look bad at all unpainted... I want her so bad...
>>
>>9561187
Anyone who brings up Youtubers outside the context of discussing reviews should be banned and given an injection of HIV.
>>
>>9561464
aww
you gonna cry now
>>
>>9560903
Frank's gonna freak!
>>
File: 1642452545474.jpg (310 KB, 1012x2292)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>9561465
No lol
>>
>>9546756
Thoughts on goanon? Did he break this community?
>>
File: 1642452813614.jpg (200 KB, 1354x1536)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>9561537
>/tfg/
>community
Here's your clown bike
>>
>>9561537
Goanon's one of those fags that permeates a thread for a length of time and then will suddenly disappear for unknown reasons, happens all the time, it's just a matter of when.

I mean, everybody dies eventually..
>>
>>9561167
if you just want another head swap seeker, there are hundreds of other options.
>>
>>9561272
IDW comics have forever ruined this fandom with Tranny bullshit.
>>
>>9561684
I just don't wan't a slipstream that turns into a stick insect, anorexia isn't hot anymore.
>>
File: DSCN6123.jpg (1.02 MB, 1600x900)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
2021 was a really good year for Leader-class TFs. Never bought so many Leaders in one year before!
>>
>>9561728
Is that gijoe wolf worth paying for whole pack you dont want?
>>
File: DSCN6076.jpg (698 KB, 900x1200)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>9561735
Mmm, objectively speaking, the wolf is an excellent figure but it's not worth $40 on its own. It's a really good pack though, you could use the accessories with other 6" figures (I've distributed the weapons to a few Marvel Legends) and the Snake Eyes would work well as a generic commando figure. I'm sure you could sell the Snake Eyes too if you really don't want him.
>>
>>9561361
The Windblade I always used was the RiD Deluxe version. It was probably the best one you could get for cheap.
>>
>>9561714
They aren't remotely anorexic. I'm sorry you live in Burger land, and think a BMI under 30 is anorexia.
>>
File: Legendstoy-Slipstream.jpg (75 KB, 792x495)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>9561714
Legends Slipstream doesn't look anorexic, but are you seriously implying this isn't hot?
>>
>>9561753
She does have a cute little face.
>>
>>9561747
what camera is this, anon? Your photo makes this transformer look so damn awesome and desirable
>>
>>9561760
>>9561770 (second times the charm, eh?
Learn hyperpole, and that figure's too small, she should be heads with Starscream, or slightly shorter.
>>
>>9561783
>(second times the charm, eh?
Yeah, forgot to upload the image the first time.
> that figure's too small, she should be heads with Starscream, or slightly shorter.
Well, too bad. It's not like they're going to make another Slipstream that looks as good as the LG version at that height. Best bet would be to hope for a 3P figure or OSKO.
>>
>>9560939
Everyone fucking hated how she was being forced down throats. Good riddance.
>>
>>9561775
It's an old, cheap Nikon Coolpix S3600, haha. I think it's just the lighting rather than the camera.

Artfire is rad, though! I highly recommend him if you dig his look!
>>
>>9561714
>anorexia isn't hot anymore.
Landwhale fingers typed this post
>>
>>9561537
He's pretty based considering he doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1614805318243.gif (1.97 MB, 400x300)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>9561807
>Well, too bad. It's not like they're going to make another Slipstream that looks as good as the LG version at that height. Best bet would be to hope for a 3P figure or OSKO.
Patience is a virtue.

>>9562013
Go spew up dust you bulimic bitch
>>
>>9561810
It's funny that Drift from day one was treated like Poochie despite just being an underwritten guy who was just there in his introduction stories, but Windblade, who actually was a Poochie beign inserted into everything and treated like the most important and special character ever, was wholly accepted.
>>
>>9561841
>I think it's just the lighting rather than the camera.
Natural lighting is brilliant for photos when it happens, sadly I like in a place that may as well be grayscale.

I was thinking of getting a lightbox I could put on my desk so I can control it better.
>>
>>9562126
>was wholly accepted.
Only by groups acting in poor faith.
>>
>>9562126
And by "wholly accepted", I mean by the people who hated on Drift. You know who they are.
>>
>>9562126
Only waifufags and feminists liked her from the beginning. But also keep in mind that people were warming up to Drift at the time of her introduction since he was in MTMTE
>>
>>9562121
>Patience is a virtue.
But will it look as pretty as the LG version?
>>9562126
>windblade
>wholly accepted
lolno
>>
>>9562126
Drift's problem was he WAS Poochie until that one writer actually gave him some character. Before that he really did have all the cliches of a bad fanfic character and even marketing was like "yep that's our boy Drift why we bet he'll be the WOLVERINE of IDW"
>>
>>9562146
>But will it look as pretty as the LG version?
Dunno, guess we'll need to wait and see, eh?
>>
>>9552240
>>9561116
Who doesn't love minicons?
>>
File: sdasdaasd.jpg (110 KB, 539x551)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>9562121
>>every girl who isn't 500 lbs is bulimic
Holy shit, are you a landwhale.
>>
I've always been saying, the one thing that's been missing from my toys is identity politics.
>>
>>9562230
When you get down to it, isn't Transformers nothing but identity politics.
>>
File: 1639960083534.jpg (1.17 MB, 2048x1536)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>9562226
>the American thinks he can call anyone a landwhale.
>>
Not sure if this is the right thread, but does anyone have a hard date on when the Furai Windblade model kit is gonna start shipping? My toy shelf is a bit of a sausage fest so I'd like to get my hands on her sooner rather than later.
>>
We need more of these
>>
Is it common for Wreck-Gar to not have his torso plug into his waist well? Cause mine does not at all.
>>
>>9561783
>Learn hyperpole
Be less of a fuck-tard.
Don't like it? Don't buy it.
>>
>>9562247
Not anyone. Just you.
keep seething at women that can fit through a doorframe
>>
File: download.png (776 KB, 927x745)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
I adopted this aggressive cowboy for under $40. The aftermarket for him is insane now. Wish I just grabbed one 10-20 years ago.
>>
>>9562472
There was a long tim ago when BBTS had the Takara 2 pack so at that price you'd get TM Airrazor too. Heck, they were probably in the clearance bin for a while.
>>
>>9562513
f, oh well.
>>
File: c6nat8ehnu461.jpg (117 KB, 900x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>9552240
There is a part of me that wants Naval Commander but hoo boy am I not willing to pay 300€ for it after shipping and VAT. Probably going to wait it out and see how this fucking thing turns out. Legacy is the best time to get this thing out. If it sucks, then I'll get NC.
>>
>>9562308
Was it the sexualized one they ended up redesigning? Don't think I've heard anything about it in a while.
>>
>ordered PCC grimstone after the other thread
>shoulder cannon broke off in the mailer bag with barely any padding
fucking shitbag ebay seller
>>
>>9562308
Next 2 weeks
>>
>>9562518
This is ancient, mind... like pre 2007. I don't even see it in my order history.
>>
>>9562560
this is fine I suppose.
>>
>>9562558
I sure hope so.

>>9562552
It's still pretty sexualized. I don't think they really redesigned it at all.
>>
Speaking of Windblade, what are the chances of her popping up again in Legacy or whatever comes after? Kinda odd that we went from several in line to nothing in WFC.
>>
>>9562681
hi goanon
>>
Why do Computron, Superion and Abominus share the same head mold?
>>
>>9562873
to get to the other side
>>
>>9562873
I assume because it's cheaper to recolor.
>>
>>9562884
Lmao
>>
>>9562458
Here's a (you)
>>
>>9562873
You were too cheap to import.
>>
>>9563273
I don't own either of them, I just noticed.
>>
File: 1642529837495.jpg (185 KB, 1280x960)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Finally, something a titan is good for. Does anyone have the original image without the LOL IMPACT? I thank you kindly in advance.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.