[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 72 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous shell-shocked shogun of a thread:
>>9525101

>New NECA Mirage turtles coming with box art by Kevin Eastman
>Secret of the Ooze turtles coming soon!
>Super7 Ultimates Wave 4 is shipping and in hand now.
>NECA toon Newsroom 4-pack packaging revealed and shipping soon
>Super7 revealed Party Wagon for their Ultimates line with a payment plan.
Party Wagon videos-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0UsYP6SLeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YT0WP8qJ7I
>Chinese 3rd Party cartoon based Turtle Van (Turtle Shell 01) is in the works.
>Super7 also revealed a BBTS Exclusive Undercover Raphael figure.
>Neca revealed a new movie April and Casey Jones 2-pack
>Fury Toys revealed a new line of 1:12 "Samurai" turtles
>BST revealed badguy figures for their Turtle line
>Playmates Turtle Blimp reissue(kinda) for Walmart
>Possible delay on Loot Crate Armaggon to December
>Prototype images of NECA Tokka and Razar!
>TMNT x Punkdrunkers announced!

>Vintage TMNT commercials to give you shell shock!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toy Commercial Compilation Retro Toys and Cartoons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTTYmdTtGHI

>Totally radical tunes!
Pizza Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayd-a44Nca4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Opening Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bojx9BDpJks
TMNT 4 (SNES) Music: Big Apple, 3 A.M. Extended HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0e69e_B_SE&t=4s
TMNT 4 (SNES) Music: Sewer Surfin' Extended HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLKnlzYwVz4&t=20s
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II (OST) Turtles Arrive, Main Titles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7rYf_-jp0 [

Useful Links:
TMNTToys, a useful resource for TMNT toy history - http://www.tmnttoys.com/
Necastore - https://thenecastore.com/
Super7's Website - https://super7.com/
For foreign anons buying outside of the US, here's a list of places to buy the Party Wagon.
https://preorder.super7store.com/pages/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ultimates-party-wagon-pre-order-international-partners
>>
>>9544148
>New NECA Mirage turtles coming with box art by Kevin Eastman

For real?
>>
I fucking love Tile Game Pizza they're the best
>>
>>9544176
I have like 2 free pizzas' wort of Tile Tokens saved up
>>
Glowie Mutagen Man and wave 4 arrived today. I love the alt heads on Mondo and Donatello. Casey is a faithful recreation of the old toy but I wasn’t impressed with the Playmates iteration to begin with. I knew Muckman would be the star of the wave when I saw that THICC box and he didn’t disappoint. Well worth the wait, these.
>>
>>9544175
Yup. Confirmed in the fwoosh interview with Trevor, hopefully we'll see more during Toyfair.
>>
>>9544232
>GLOWIE
>>
>>9544232
the original casey was basically "holy shit, kids! he has all this sports equipment but it'll all fit in this gym bag, which fits comfortably over his shoulder!" i mean that blew our minds.
the new one isn't going to blow much. it's funny how his waist is so gappy, it's like he's got droopy drawers. But I still love him because he's got that cutoff shirt just like my dad did when I got that toy, and cool hockey hair like my dad, and a single pauldron which is always cool. if he was in tight-ass jeans and work boots, he would just be my dad circa 1989. but with a cool mask so nobody knows it's Dad.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (62 KB, 640x640)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>9544241
Mutagen Man confirmed a CIA spook
>>
>>9544232
>>9544251
Casey was one of my first tmnt toys back in the day. Lost a lot of his weapons. It would have been cool if super7 made the unmasked Casey like the original prototype, but I guess it was never meant to be. We never saw him without the mask in the cartoon anyways. Speaking of the cartoon, what the heck happened to him, I take it he just had a few episodes and never returned or even made cameo again?
>>
>>9544351
Wow, that unmasked face looks a lot like elias koteas. I realize it's supposed to be like a sylvester stallone type, but it's eerie given that this was years before the movie. I guess manly is manly.
the cartoon never had much of an idea what it was doing with the actual lore of the show beyond the early episodes, so he was kind of just a one-note guy. sorta like that not-Punisher that usually shows up in each iteration of The Tick just so he can be shown how poor a fit he is for this setting.
>>
>>9544361
I dunno, I enjoyed his whole 2 (or was it 3?) episodes, he was a very wacky character with the whole law breaker schtick. I wish they used him more.
>>
>>9544380
sure, but you couldn't see him showing up OFTEN, right? really nobody in this show would make sense as a recurrer. it just wasn't like that. you had April, her co-workers, and the bad guys.. everyone else comes and goes.
>>
>>9544383
Oh yeah, but that was the nature of crappy kids TV shows. You need a rotating cast to keep selling more toys.
>>
>>9544384
Though certainly if he HAD remained a mainstay of the cartoon, he would have gotten new figures
heavy metal casey, kickboxer casey, hockey samurai casey...
>>
>>9544392
Desk Jockey Casey
>>
>>9544361
I can't find a better resolution of the the unmasked prototype, but to me it had a hint of a certain Casey Jones from the original Mirage comics: an issue where the turtles and Casey went to different planet or dimension that was very much inspired by the Rat Fink art style, and they were driving Casey's classic muscle car, and any human in that dimension/planet became grotesque Rat Fink art style character. The turtles realized something was off with Casey and decided to take off his mask and he looked distorted and crazy, and to me looked a bit like that prototype unmasked head. They decided the sooner they get out of there, the sooner Casey gets back to normal. It might have been Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Gonna keep searching for that issue and a better resolution of playmates unmasked Casey...
>>
>>9544410
Maybe they figured a deformed face under a hockey mask might invoke the ire of Paramount
>>
>>9544395
This would be a very cool figure.
>>
>>9544148
Am I the only one here who wants toys based on the Red Sky Seasons?
>>
>>9544420
yes
>>
>>9544420
I don't know how many of us even watched them, by the time they were airing I'd moved on to other stuff and had no idea the show was even still on. I didn't even know they existed until a good decade later.
>>
>>9544413
Possibly, we are talking about a maniac face of one of the good guys, kids would love it but parents and Paramount would hate it.
>>9544395
How about with out the blazer?
>>
i'm reminded of that inspector gadget figure that finally showed the MAD leader's face and he was some goofball
>>
>>9544439
I love how all the corporate psychos liked his violent outbursts. Very 80s.
>>
>>9544431
I watched them because I was a die hard fan, and they didnt have the same charm and then as a kid I felt the show started to show it's out of date. I didnt like how the eyes were on the turtles, and the whole "we're still mutating" wasnt handle well, the transformation designs sucked. I dunno if I'd like figures of that season.
>>
>>9544444
those were the fuckin days man.
>>9544446
everything it did was a good idea with lousy execution.. which is the complete opposite of what TMNT has always been about.
>>
>>9544395
I didn't get the first casey but I'd buy this one.
>>
>>9544351
Yeah the fact there was a prototype unmasked head and they didn't do it feels like a real missed opportunity considering they've added new alt heads to the rest of the figures.
>>
>>9544420
Oh we'll get them. No question.
>>
>>9544148
Has there been any updates on Armaggon?
>>
>>9545135
not yet
>>
>>9545150
Darn
>>
The Super7 line is really coming together with Wave 4 out.
>>
>>9544952
that is odd, yeah. this line has been all about digging up the old designs and sort of bringing it back to those days but with modern engineering.. i bet someone wanted to but didn't find out about it in time.
>>
Fuck, Mondo and Muck Man came out so good. Both also making me confident in how S7 will handle Leatherhead.
>>
>>9545746
Superfans in this general can give themselves a pat on the back as partial credit for Mondo because of the social media campaign that overwhelmed Brian and his team to force the inclusion of his blue band with our hashtag backtheblue.
>>
>>9545802
Shut the fuck up. That didn't happen and you're a spaz for claiming it. Fuck you.
>>
Has anyone gotten their pizza mutants from the necastore yet? My tracking hasn't updated since the 27th but I'm also not in the US so that's not too surprising.
>>9545519
I really should have gotten the toon diorama, he bright colours works really well with Super7s figures.
>>
>>9545746
Mondo's terrible and Muck is pretty alright. Casey is dog shit, and Don is standard.

Subpar-decent wave.
>>
>>9545618
Kyle and Brian had both complained about the individual figures not selling for more, the head might have been excluded solely for cost purposes.
>>
>>9545939
what an odd attitude to have when you're selling figures like that at significantly higher prices than other companies.
>>
>>9545932
Why would you say Mondo is terrible? I haven't gotten the wave set myself but this is the first time I've heard someone say Mondo is bad.
>>
>>9545967
It's overhyped garbage
>>
>>9545970
Could you be more... Specific?
>>
>>9545972
Who the fuck cares about mondo gecko? Only the turtles matter.
>>
>>9545976
So your issue isn't with anything about the figure itself, you just don't like Mondo Gecko. Ok.
>>
>>9545978
It's a perfect replication of the Playmates Mondo and, while I know that we as kids imprinted on different figures on that massive line, he was one I remembered the best and s7 nailed it.
>>
>>9545993
mondo gecko was fucking rad, I loved him.
>>
>>9545967
I wouldn't say he is bad but I definitely find him the most underwhelming so far. It really just comes down to the skateboard; he's just really not articulated well enough to do anything interesting with it. I realize none of these figures are particularly well articulated so its not like they dropped the ball in particular here just I'm not expecting muckman to be able to do an ollie.
>>
>>9546066
hadn't thought of that, deep knee bends would be good for a skateboarder, but those won't play nicely with his kneepads will they..
all I ever imagined him doing posewise is radical jumps with his arms outstretched..
does his midsection allow you to pop a wheelie and stay balanced at least?
>>
>>9545970
That's Casey Jones
>>
I'm surprised playmates never did a Casey Jones subway train vehicle.
>>
>Canadian government going to turn away truck drivers from the US if they're unvaccinated
If my wave 4 shipment gets delayed because of this I am going to scream
>>
My Walmart order for the Casey and April farm pack was canceled today, anyone else?
>>
>>9547473
Yeah, Walmart is finally cancelling them all. Walmart was never going to honor anything.
>>
>>9547473
Yep. Weirdly, I thought I cancelled it myself already.
>>
>>9547473
If it were the boobsweat variant I would have been upset.
>>
>>9547500
Yeah. When I finally found an Ultimate Casey, my interest dropped to next to zero. All I really wanted from the revealed set was April's sketches.
>>
>>9547473
If it's anything like the Yoshi/Saki set, my Walmart will be sitting on a couple seemingly forever.
>>
>>9547473
damn you know, I was mad about missing out on that because it was a sketchy listing with the wrong description and no picture, but i'm even more mad that I was right. I would rather at least some of you guys got it

I don't usually call people to action or other faggy shit like that, but if a lot of us email neca asking why they've let someone as incompetent as walmart have this exclusive or ANY exclusives... they might listen. I already have. I know things are bad with china destroying our economy right now and for some reason we're letting them, but when you announce a product, you should probably try to actually get that product to as many people as possible who will then hand over their money.
>>
>>9547506
I'm glad you got a maskless casey, anon. I still really want farm april. even if she's not as exposed as she could be from that one other scene.
>>
>>9547571
I don't think it's a Walmart exclusive, some Canadian sellers have the Shadow Warriors and Farm 2 packs up for preorder, and our Walmarts don't sell Neca stuff.
>>
>>9547578
exclusivity is a country-by-country thing.. I'm glad Canada has some alternatives..
I just wish I could order from stores in canada. Winnipeg is under 400 miles away, the exchange rate is good, come on just deliver it here.
>>
>>9547571
You sound like a crazy asshole
>>
>>9547591
We launched the #backtheblue twitter campaign for Mondo Gecko and we can do it again, o ye of little faith
>>
>>9547590
You kinda can. I think toysnowman is taking POs for both.
>>
>>9547596
Shut the fuck up you lying shitposter
>>
>>9547601
fuck yeah! okay so it's a little more expensive, I don't care. I don't trust neca to get this to me any other way, not with this walmart business going on. Thanks dude.
>>
>>9547636
No problem fellow snownigger, this is a difficult hobby to maintain up here.
>>
>>9547644
i may not enjoy living in the midwestern US but I am in the best part, and I do enjoy snow.
I miss washington though, that was next to BEST canada.
>>
oh and
just fyi, toysnowman has the movie turtles and shredder too, in case you missed out on those. decently priced. splinter's outta stock, so are tokka and rahzar (and they were ship to canada only)
I remember someone in here was like 'ohno how can I get the real movie turtles not bootlegs'
>>
>>9547846
>toysnowman
Do they charge for pre orders up front?
>>
>>9548435
huh, I guess they do. That's a little unusual, right? I didn't think anything of it.
Then again my order was partially preorder and partially in-stock, so if they're getting a 'loan' from me, I'm also getting free shipping from them despite the items being presumably sent separately, so... it's fair.
I almost got Tigatron from them instead, would have been the same as BBTS (where I already have him preordered), but I don't think that's necessarily a smart gamble. and it was the only preorder they had up without an estimated date.
>>
>>9548483
oh wait i'm in tmnt thread haha
but yeah I used a different transformer to fill out the amount for free shipping. anyone who likes both, might be a good store. TFs are not hard to get by other means though, tigatron is just the one that's been baffling people with where to properly get a pre-order, where to buy from physically, inability to buy online at retail price.. so a similar situation to the casey jones thing.
>>
>>9546605
The toy or the character? Most people I've seen seem to agree the toy is meh thanks to the torso joint.
If you meant the character then yeah I can see that, I've never been fully on board with him being apart of the main cast and would rather him just be a recurring character.
>>
>>9548483
i was asking because i've maxed myself out this month on buying. good to know though.
>>
>>9547473
Got my notice earlier. I would be glad just to find a solo Casey that isn't scalped all to he'll. There's an anon in the BST trying to sell one for $50 right now.
>>
File: tmnt fortnite.jpg (182 KB, 1360x768)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Fortnite is getting TMNT skins
>>
Have any international customer gotten their pizza mutants yet from the necastore? my tracking hasn't updated since last year.
>>
>>9550602
Scratch that, after I made this post I checked again and it updated.
>>
>>9550605
You just have to believe, and then your wishes will come truemk44y
>>
Anyone have the DPCI for picrel?
>>
>>9551347
I can check my receipt later. I found the set locally for a friend.
>>
>>9551380
That would rock anon.
>>
>>9551749
Sorry, forgot. This should be it, my receipt was kinda faded: 323070338

Seems stores are getting 3-4 each.
>>
My Antrax and Scumbug have shipped (!!!)
>>
>>9552979
Thanks anon! Doesn’t seem to work on inventory trackers yet, hopefully soon.
>>
Wave 4 been at the border for 2 days. I am frothing with anticipation.
>>
File: 20220110_174457.jpg (1.01 MB, 3785x1472)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Was working at someone's house when they asked to me to throw out all this vintage 80s tmnt stuff. Not all in the best condition but I think it's pretty cool
>>
>>9554657
throwing shit out, what the hell? Nice client.
>>
>>9554657
You’re a thief for taking it home after he asked you to throw it out
>>
>>9554686
what's weird is there's a lot of people who believe this. by definition once you throw something out, you relinquish rights to it. yet for some reason the city prints that it's illegal to 'steal' recyclables on the bins.. why we wouldn't ENCOURAGE homeless people to take and recycle stuff on their own is beyond me. The state doesn't MAKE money on recycling, it's a huge money loss. and I think most of it gets 'sold' to the second and third worlds anyway.
>>
>>9554686
No victim no crime, sorry your jealous of my pickup m8.
>>
>>9554657
Extra krangs are always useful
>>
File: 1620164491086.jpg (128 KB, 800x1260)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Who is doing this and when?
>>
>>9554063
Ended up walking into my local Target and finding them on the shelf!

Thanks again anon.
>>
>>9555162
Dream EX. Probably never ever.
Don't care about robo-turtles but I really want that cool Shredder robo-armor.
>>
>>
>>9556246
I hope he comes with more pizza boxes
>>
File: action scooter.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>9556246
I think a repaint/mod of Barbie's 90 action scooter would be a good fit for Keno.
>>
>>9556246
for about 3 seconds i thought it was a Professor Perry figure
I'm... honestly not sure I'll get him. With the prices going up and difficulty in acquisition..
>>9556293
hehehe, yeah.
>>
File: 20220113_182633.jpg (1.33 MB, 3225x1814)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Is there a market for these two figures? I only wanted April and Irma.

Also, what's a fair price to ask? Not trying to gouge anyone for them.
>>
>>9556417
Well at least for Burne since Vernon came with the Rat King.
>>
>>9556435
Peeple gonna want the scared face tho
>>
>>9556382
Professor Perry with a TCRI canisters and stomach opening to reveal an Utrom would be awesome. I saw a YouTube vid saying that was originally the secret of the ooze, and then the script got changed.
>>
>>9556417
I really only want Irma but they're no worse than some of these other picks they're doing. I'll gladly take them over the fucking neutrinos.
>>
>>9556685
Found the video again and it seems Peter Laird confirmed it. Dammit I'm disappointed we didnt get that alternate ending.
>>
>>9556685
>>9556708
right? that would have been great. There are tiny hints of it, in the way he knew what the mutagen would do and in general just had this attitude of a guy hiding something. Plus it would have tied up that plotline about their disappointment at being a total accident.. if ALIENS were responsible, maybe you are special.
>>
>>9556724
>There are tiny hints of it, in the way he knew what the mutagen would do and in general just had this attitude of a guy hiding something

It's been so long since I've watched secret of the ooze, I only watched it ONCE in theaters 30 years ago at release as a kid so it's all so foggy to me now. But all you mentioned plus: professor Perry leaving with the canister and never seen again in later movies, I think I will rewatch it. Damn I'm gonna be squirming from the outdated-ness and cringe from it, gonna have to watch tmnt 1 as a pallet cleanser lol
>>
>>9556742
TMNT is pretty OK. It's not great, but lots of scenes are fun even if the movie as a whole is just kinda there.
>>
File: 47c.jpg (58 KB, 816x640)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>9556742
>It's been so long since I've watched secret of the ooze, I only watched it ONCE in theaters 30 years ago at release as a kid so it's all so foggy to me now
I remember watching the first movie in theaters as a kid and being confused as hell (i was like 7) because everything was so serious and the cartoon was way more light hearted. I ended up hating the first movie, but when I saw secret of the ooze in theaters, I loved it because of the silliness. The only thing that annoyed me was Tokka and Rahzar not being Bebop and Rocksteady.

Even now, I prefer secret of the ooze even though my adult brain knows the first movie is legitimately better.
>>
>>9556745
Yeah it's not the greatest, but I like that it is close to its source material and more serious toned when compared to tmnt 2 and tmnt 3. Gonna microwave some popcorn right now.
>>
>>9556806
Oh, shit I meant TMNT II. TMNT 1 is great.
>>
>>9556776
I was a dumb kid and loved anything and everything tmnt, even with the differences of the films comparing to the cartoons. Tmnt 3 was the one that let me down as a kid, it was too cheesey even for me then. With Tokka and Rahzar I was like "meh, Bebop and Rosksteady are way better". Wish Jim Henson would've been around to continue his magic for the later films, and that the sequels were more based from the mirage comics. Itd be cool if any new movies to come would come back to the tone of the first movie.
>>
>>9556742
naw it's not squirmworthy, it's good silly fun. like a dad who does not care how goofy he looks while entertaining and loving his kids.
but yeah first one is still better for adults.
>>
>>9556848
i'll never understand that love of bebop and rocksteady. just two dumb human goons turned into pretty cool animals but then never using their tusks or horns in any way. making two fucking vicious animals was fantastic and genuinely terrifying. even my dad got nightmares
though I don't get how perry altered the mutagen to make them babies.. they would have been babies by default. this isn't the cartoon where the turtles only recently mutated into full teenagers immediately able to talk, these turtles grew up slowly like any real thing
>>
>>9556848
depressing knowing laird wanted to do just that, real suits with tasteful cgi additions.. and nobody would greenlight it.
>>
>>9556417
Just post in the BST thread. I'm half tempted to grab that Burne from you.
>>
When are the tmnt universal monster figures available?
>>
>>9556858
>>9556869
I rewatched tmnt2 (also rewatched tmnt1), it wasn't as cheesy as I remembered, but still cheesy. The fight scenes was more toned down, Don acting like a spring toy and Mikey with the yoyo and sausage nunchucks was cringe. Toka and Rahzer could have been handled better, they were "babies" but with the mutagen they became full grown buff monsters. Wish their costume designs could have been more realistic: smaller eyes, a more dog like head for Razar. Shredder didn't have any 1 on 1 fights, just barked orders and got frustrated like cartoon Shredder, and then gets done in by himself at the end. Also, April having a co-worker who is a member of the foot, must've been awkward at work at times. The whole club scene was out of place but I guess there just to ensure the movie was a light hearted tone.
I was able to sit through the whole movie and get some enjoyment though. Just taking it as it is not comparing it to the superior first movie, i'd give it a C-.
>>
>>9556869
Because Bebop and Rocksteady are hot.
>>
>>9557411
No kidding
>>
>>9557116
Raph comes out end of January/Early February. I don't think they've announced when Leo/Mike/April are coming
>>
>>9557309
>just barked orders and got frustrated like cartoon Shredder
I think the best description of TMNT2 Shredder I've heard is that he's still TMNT1 Shredder but he's become aware that the world around him has suddenly gotten a lot sillier and that's why he's so frustrated
>>
>>9557589
At the end when he reveals he's just going to keep creating more mutants to fight the turtles is him accepting the ridiculousness of the world and diving in headfirst, then being blown away by a cartoon attack
>>
>>9557592
As Super Shredder he's just had it and doesn't give a shit anymore and that's why he's willing to die if it means he can finally kill these goofy cartoon reptiles that have made his life so stupid
>>
>>9557589
>>9557592
>>9557599
It fits so perfectly I have to wonder if it was intentional
>>
>>9557599
This movie is great when you just watch like 5 or 10 minute clips. I will never not laugh at him yelling "Dey are STUPID" in that goofy accent
>>
>>9556708
I would have loved to see a practical Utrom wriggling around in a oversized chest, too bad they didnt go through with it.
>>
File: fedoratoitles.png (951 KB, 1024x783)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
Give me these right fucking now, randulf
>>
>>9556869
>making two fucking vicious animals was fantastic and genuinely terrifying.
To be fair have you ever watched clips of rhinos and warthogs? They can be brutal motherfuckers.
>>
>>9557589
>>9557592
>>9557599
You could easily make a cheesy dark theory where TMNT II is actually Shredder's hell after dying in TMNT I.
Forced to be humiliated by the new world he finds himself in and unable to escape.
>>
>>9557696
Some retard normie visiting South Africa had his femoral artery severed when he was gored by a warthog thinking it was Lion King in real life.
>>
>>9557703
People really underestimate pigs because they're so used to cartoon depictions of farmyard pigs.
Wild boars are beasts who WILL fuck you up if you don't kill them in one hit and Warthogs are just them but turned up to 11.
>>
>>9557309
>don acting as a spring toy
that is the one thing that bugged me even as a kid
>sausage nunchaku
see this I find clever and funny. okay they wouldn't be very effective... but neither are any nunchaku.
>costumes more realistic
i thought tokka was fucking perfect. rahzar is.. odd, yes. I think they felt they could animate and emote better with the lips if they didn't do a big long snout. besides, desnoutening kinda goes along with humanoidifying. But making him bright sienna was a mistake.
but yeah the interference on violence hurt it hard. I was glad tokka and rahzar were so fucking unbeatable because it helped excuse never having a proper fight. one assumes there was no good way to handle supershredder either, and the only real way to handle that scene would be the turtles deliberately kiting him into the supports.
>>9557589
let's not forget, he's old. that's why he goads the turtles into fighting him one on one in the first one, if they all ganged up on him they would win. skill, he has, but not youth or strength or height.
>>
>>9557604
>a little too Raph
>like, uh, no deposit no return
>BABIIIIES
>did you think they'd come out quoting shakespeare?
>they're not stupid, they're infants. *bonk* okay they're stupid infants
every fuckin line, quotable. plus you have april awkwardly pretending to be into nunchaku
>>9557696
well that's what I said, but they A) didn't use their animal nature in fights and B) don't LOOK all that fearsome right away. i mean a rhino does, but a wild boar (he's a wild boar, not a warthog) is like a hippo, hiding its deadliness in an unassuming body.
>>
>>9557702
So he never left the garbage truck. that's kinda deep.
naw it wasn't garbage though, just compromised. henson AND the turtle creators were both those well-meaning pansies who think fictional violence hurts people. and according to legend, the execs got Vanilla Ice in by telling them it was henson's final wish... and they bought that. they were otherwise opposed because, yknow, rap actually IS related to real violence against actual people.
>>
>>9544148

bought the glow in the dark mutagen man, my first tmnt figure, I already have the party wagon on monthly payments.
>>
>>9558073
>rap actually IS related to real violence against actual people.
C'mon, Mr. Vanwinkle made bad music but not THAT bad
>>
>>9558420
what an odd place to start
>>9558438
of course not, which is why most actual rap afficionados reject it. that's how you know.
>>
File: 1641970825238.jpg (54 KB, 646x647)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9558420
BBTS scam site was so thirsty for turtles sales that they bought large stock of the GITD Mutagen Man exclusive from Entertainment Earth.
>PATHETIC.
>>
>>9557669
doubtful
>>
>>9558066
I'll agree with you on Toka and Rahzar being unbeatable, my mouth dropped when the turtles were literally tossed around by them. And yeah, maybe their costumes could have had better animatronics to make up for their designs, especially for Rahzar. Maybe Toka is passable, but for Rahzar his face I never really liked.
Shredder I guess with his age and being crushed in the garbage truck could explain why he didnt fight in tmnt2.
>>
>>9558901
One of the things I always found weird about TMNT2 is that Shredder blames the turtles for what happened to him, even though he had them beat and it was Splinter (and Casey but he probably didn't know that) that defeated him. When Splinter shows up at the junkyard Shredder just kind of ignores him and keeps his focus on the turtles, and doesn't even react when the rat that actually beat him just casually leaves.

It's not even like the movie is rewriting the events, because earlier in the movie the turtles themselves point out that it was actually Splinter that defeated Shredder. Shredder just somehow completely forgot and is blaming the wrong dudes.
>>
>>9558901
yeah rahzar was oogly. the bright blue eyes sure didn't help, it's very rare for an animal to have those, and usually only an albino. but on the other hand, he's wearing most of a car for armor. can't beat that with a stick. he ends up having an almost Sweetums look to him. When something big and shaggy and covered in rags and refuse comes at you, it's kinda special.
You've actually reminded me of how I felt in the red sky seasons when I started thinking the turtles weren't that cool anymore, which tied in with how I compartmentalized that show after watching the 2003 series.. the turtles had their asses handed to them a LOT. and MOST of the time, it was by being thrown. I guess because that's censor-friendly.. but after a while you start to see them as these goofball stooges that exist to be bowling balls for others. Even in the arcade game there were enemies who could send you careening across the room. but at least you could give as good as you got, even flinging enemies into the screen..
>>9558915
hmm you have a point about splinter. maybe shredder would rather kill his sons than get direct revenge on a little rat. maybe he's actually scared of him, I mean he seemed to react with fucking horror realizing this fuckin furry yoda was the same unnaturally huge rat that scratched his face once, now he's had his ass handed to him by a rodent TWICE.
>>
>>9558901
I have to giggle looking at the movie cover and seeing Rahzar's huge fucking underbite in silhouette
also why did half the cast pronounce it reizar, including the shredder? it's not as if anyone else would have had it WRITTEN DOWN to look at and 'mispronounce' as rahzar. all they had to go by was the one fight where shredder introduces them
Reminds me of that wonderful Chris Farley sketch where he's on the japanese game show and doesn't speak the language, and at one point he mispronounces something the host asked about kagemusha as cage-moosh., but that only makes sense if he was reading it printed in roman letters, not hearing a guy say it.
>>
Speaking of ninjatoorts, am I the only one that suspected supershredder was not the mutated shredder at all, but just a freak shredder made and had in his back pocket for an emergency.. hence him having his own armor, which mutagen wouldn't affect.
>>
>>9558936
I like that theory honestly, it'd be a nice way for him to "disappear", recuperate, and make more solid plans of what he wants to do, whether it would be to pursue the turtles and splinter, or re-establish the foot. New movies with continuity of the old films would mostly likely stay as a dream though...
Anyone like Tatsu as a character? I know he's bland, and some wiki said after secret of the ooze he was assumed to be taken in by the police and incarcerated. Interesting take. (Going along with this for shitz and giggles) just wonder how long incarceration and when he gets out what does he do and how much older he'll be.. probably say "screw it" and open a restaurant, "I'm too old for this shit"
>>
>>9558915
I always thought Shredder hated the turtles for initially interfering with the Foot's theft operation. He did refer to the turtles as "freaks of nature, who interfere with our business". But in the end it was a combination of characters who exposed them and their operations. Shredder did totally forget about taking out/silencing April. Casey saving Splinter and telling the teenagers the foot isnt a real family=losing new foot recruits, Shredder would not have known that because the only person who would have told him was KO'd Tatsu. Yeah, Shredder just has tunnel vision for the turtles.
>>
>>9558936
>hence him having his own armor, which mutagen wouldn't affect.
See I always just figured the Mutagen merged Shredder with his armour and maybe some residual dna from the various mustard he has contact with.
So like all the spikes are actually apart of him like horns.
Something I've been wanting to see if his helmet opening up with the gnarly metal maw, I think the 2012 series came close to that.
>>
>>9559009
>the Mutagen merged Shredder with his armour
I believe that's the implication based on the design. Like how the mask has fused over his face.
>>
>>9558963
>Tatsu learns that the turtles love pizza
>opens a pizzeria as a plot to lure them in and avenge his master
>it doesn't work because the turtles always get delivery to random places to hide their identities
>Tatsu ends up actually enjoying the pizza business and letting go of his grudge
>has no idea the turtles have actually been his most frequent customers the whole time
>>
File: IMG_4769.jpg (985 KB, 2016x1512)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
Had really good luck at Walmart the other day! Super excited to find the Party Wagon, I didn't think it was still being stocked!
>>
>>9558963
I fucking love Tatsu. I don't know the source of the trope "the dragon" referring to the bad guy's right hand man, but it is interesting that's his name. He gets so much across in his personality despite barely talking, he clearly knows what he's doing in a fight but he's still just one guy.. excellent lackey.
and i like your headcanon there.
>>
>>9559009
that's some powerful fucking mutagen. I mean it didn't fuse the turtles with their coffee can. there's no DNA in metal, and organically producing metal spikes is.. pretty farfetched.
>>9559189
it's just a normal mask with eyeholes instead of a gap between the kabuto and menpou though. they weren't even going for a Guyver look, let alone the Fly.
>>
>>9559368
wow they still have movie figs in stock? nice. (g-give me your extra Splinter hands and pizza slice and slippers)
>>
>>9559628
They've been restocking lately. Check Brickseek for SKU 249031665, just be wary the Pans Labyrinth 2-Packs are under that as well.
>>
>>9559626
You're wrong
>>
>>9559704
Thanks for the heads up. Been looking for shredder, but nearby it seems to mostly be the turtles.
>>
File: hqdefault (18).jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>9559781
Am I?
>>
>>9559847
Oops
>>
>>9559872
I just realized the other day that casey jones' mask is supposed to remind you of the Punisher
>>
>>9559626
>that's some powerful fucking mutagen. I mean it didn't fuse the turtles with their coffee can. there's no DNA in metal, and organically producing metal spikes is.. pretty farfetched.
The turtles and splinter only waded in it briefly and the grew over time, while Shredder ingested a fairly large vial full of it in one do. I could see why it would have a different effect on Shredder.

I mean, this is all just spitballing anyway, the real reason was "rule of cool."
>>
>>9559626
>there's no DNA in metal, and organically producing metal spikes is.. pretty farfetched.
Regardless his costume still did mutate so obviously something went on there, maybe without any secondary dna to pull from the movie mutagen resorts to combining inorganic material.
>>
>>9559917
fair enough
>>
>>9559797
I only found Shredder at stores that showed 6+ in stock. Most of the time there were 4 of the turtles and 2 shredder/splinter
>>
>>9556806
The only problem with the first movie, is that it proved sssssooooo popular that it got on uptight parents and watchdog lists so they had to tone down and kidify the second one.
>>
>>9560160
same with batman '89 and basically everything else good
parents (sickeningly even today) get so worn out from hearing their kids react with any excitement that they see everything fun as dangerous. They want kids to be perfect medicated little lumps sitting quietly at their desks, no passions, no interests. It's been that way since as far back as I can tell, before visuals it was music, before that it was BOOKS oh my god the kids are reading, and I think before that nobody really had any free time for leisure activities.
>>
>Wave 4 still stuck at the border, and now Ontario is stuck in a blizzard
Fuck me sideways I'm not seeing those toys until February now. Someone give me some picture ideas with the movie figs so I can keep myself from going stir crazy
>>
>>9561145
Sucks to be Canadian.
>>
File: AP22014676295005.jpg (261 KB, 1024x683)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>9561145
Look on the bright side. At least your package isn't going through Los Angeles right now.

>>9556417
I wouldn't mind getting Burne, but I already got Vernon. I wonder if they'll do another release of just Burne and Irma.
>>
>>9561574
True, I guess it could be worse.
They 100% need to do an Ultimate Irma, complete with her belly dancer outfit from the dream sequence in Shredderville.
>>
>>9560237
I dont keep up with it but have parents been like that with fortnite and other stuff kids are into now? Despite kids being into things like FNAF, Inky and a lot of other "cute mascot is actually a horrific murderer" games/shows I haven't seen many parents giving a shit.
>>
>>9560237
Not to get off topic here but in the case of Batman, Returns was far FAR less child-friendly than 89 (already not a very kiddy movie) and got Burton in a ton of trouble with McDonald's and parent groups. I wish the same could have happened with Secret of the Ooze.
>>
>>9561579
nigger, if they're gonna do a belly dancer Irma, they better do a swimsuit April. Just sayin'
>>
File: FJZkOUHWUAE9eYH.jpg (181 KB, 1786x1362)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Look at this big boy.
>>
File: FJZkdgLX0Ag5eaR.jpg (142 KB, 1440x1280)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>9563409
>>
File: FJZk6edWQAcxBBc.jpg (154 KB, 1781x1200)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>9563409
>>9563415
>>
>>9563417
This is the definitive look of Leatherhead. I love Mirage and IDW’s design, not the shitty bumpkin version.
>>
>>9563409
>>9563415
>>9563417
Damn, now THAT'S a mutant
>>
>>9563409
>>9563415
>>9563417
Cool seeing someone combine the two looks.
The last image could also work as a great Killer Croc
>>
>>9563494
If it doesn't become any larger than what was shown though, he's close to the size of the Turtles, so while he looks great, he seems to be like, 5" tall. Real tiny croc.
>>
>>9563409
I want to suck his cloaca
>>
>>9563409
This looks fucking awesome, and can go with the movie mutants easily.

>>9563510

that's a bummer, though.
>>
>>9563409
Sexy. How will this look with Super7 figures?
>>
>>9563779
POORLY. This will only pair with the small NECA Mirage line or, even better, the 2012 Revoltech Kaiyodo TMNT figures. He'll be about the right size with them, I bet.
>>
>>9563510
>>9563785
Wait what is this? I assumed it was a custom but is this something we can buy?
>>
>>9563811
I think it's from Fury Toys, the one putting out the samurai Leo.
>>
File: 20220118_174128.jpg (152 KB, 1080x1052)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>Hunchback Leo is a storage shell turtle
*Chef's kiss*
>>
>>9563955
https://twitter.com/DGDXAnimation/status/1483564473629777925
Video here, this is comfy as fuck
>>
>>9557419
Bebop and Rocksteady liked to bone down and nobody can tell me different
>>
>>9563989
Holy shit, this gave me such warm nostalgic fuzzy feelings. Shit. I miss seeing old toy commercials.
>>
>>9563409
>>9563415
This is awesome.

>>9563417
Somehow, not digging this as much. Without the vest, hat, and shotgun, he looks more like some interpretations of Killer Croc.
>>
>>9563955
>>9563989
I still find it weird they made Leo "Igor" (even though Igor didn't have a hunchback, that was Fritz but I digress) but that storage shell integration is a great idea.
Since they're apparently using Judeth Hoag for their Bride of Frankenstein I wonder if we could get a Universal Monster version of Shredder and Casey too.
>>
>>9564016
Should do Shredder as Dracula
>>
>>9563044
the few people these days who even have kids are completely self-absorbed with their own interests and their multiple jobs, they just let the media babysit them with fucking censorship filters on. They have no idea what they're doing beyond that, and they don't care.
>>
>>9563363
er right, I consider those two kinda one unit.
>>9563417
VERY cool. what the heck version is this? He doesn't look like any leatherhead I'm familiar with.
>>
>>9563510
well this design was obviously meant to be extremely tall, with the smaller head and hunched back. bad scaling is just a thing that happens.
>>
>>9564039
Count von Shrapnel
>>
File: 20220118_184327.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1337)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>9563955
Better look
>>
>>9564039
That would be a prefer fit, Casey could probably work as both the Wolfman or the Phantom of the Opera.
>>
>>9564051
It's the "legally distinct so I can't be sued" third party Leatherhead/Killer Croc
>>
>>9563510
Darn, was hoping to use it with Mafex Batman
>>
>>9564064
technically it is pretty legally distinct
am I the only one who liked Croc better as a dude with a skin disorder?
>>
>>9564083
>am I the only one who liked Croc better as a dude with a skin disorder?
I like all Killer Crocs but my preferred is a happy middle ground between "dude with rough skin" and "an actual crocodile", like his New Adventures design.
That said if I ever had my own batman series I'd have him go through all the stages as the series progressed showing that his disease is getting worse.
>>
>>9564111
you know what, I like that. I mean that's one hell of a weird disease, but weirder shit happens in DC. I'd say maybe he gets gene therapy to fix it and it backfires, except that's already been done to death, and in Marvel.
>>
>Fury Toys revealed a new line of 1:12 "Samurai" turtles
Anywhere I can get this guy? Sold out on 5ktoys
>>
>>9564114
Something like that kind of happened in Arkham Knight, though instead people did experiments on him to test his regen abilities, like sawing off his arm to see how fast it grew back.
This however accelerated his mutation as it tried to compensate for all the regeneration so he became more crocodile like (body was longer, he now had a tail, the arm that regrew was more crocodile like than his other one and overall he got much larger), before then he was like his New Adventures design but bigger.

I do like the idea of Croc desperately trying to cure his own disease as he slowly mutates further and his mind regresses, it adds a element of tragedy which is common to a lot of Batman rogues but doesn't make him too sympathetic since he was still fully willing to use his disease to his advantage to commit crime in its early stages.
>>
>>9564143
huh, that does make some sense.
but yeah even if we did want to rip off the whole Beast angle, it would be nice to work in one of my favorite Batman elements, the fact that he is just an accomplished biochemist and is able to rig up antidotes to mutagens created by people who've been working their entire lives on turning people into bats or werewolves or whatever.. You could have some irony of Croc assuming Batman would never help him the way he did Langstrom or Romulus, or Selina that one time when she got turned into a furry, and refusing to go to him, instead seeing some back alley Cadmus reject (maybe Milo who's been fired?) and getting his entire shit fucked up as a result.
or you could HAVE Batman try to help, but since this is something Croc was born with, it's less up his alley, and he ends up botching it and has hella guilt now.
>>
>>9564155
Ah that's a good idea, I've always liked when Batman actually tries to help his rogues.
You could probably blend those stories together where Batman tries to make a cure but he is struggling due to it being Croc's had since birth and this makes Croc impatient and angry and maybe even paranoid Batman isn't actually helping him at all so he ends up going to back alley quacks who just fuck him up even more which in turn makes Batman's job harder as the disease is mutating too fast.
You could end it work Croc going berserk and Batman having to put him away in Blackgate, making Croc recent Batman more and Batman feeling like he failed Croc despite it not being his fault (as Bats is one to do).

Anyway this has gotten super off topic, to bring it back to turtles do you find it weird we never got any toy crossovers with either of the big 2? Sure we got those toys based on the batman x tmnt movie but I meant shit like a toy of leonardo dressed as superman, mikey as aquaman, bat raph etc etc.
>>
>>9564222
I kinda love it even more when he refuses. that shit with Clayface was cold, but you can tell Batman was, on some level, still nursing his ego from an actor outwitting him with a theatrical performance. he wasn't going to trust that literal turd one more inch.
also yes your combination works great. now let's sell it to kevin smith and paul dini, only to have DC steal our idea and make a drastically inferior tv show version of it
but yeah, mutants of all kinds are vaguely turtle-adjacent, but uhh the turtles. it is odd we never got direct crossovers. safe to say we would have, had the WB show been made instead of what ended up being the 4kids one.. but it's also funny Nick bought them because now they're that third group. and turtles kinda WORKS with nickelodeon.. if only all of these companies could pull their heads out and take a whiff of that non-ass-scented air once in a while.
>>
>>9563409
>>9563415
>>9563417
This is legitimately one of the coolest toys I've ever seen. Even if you don't have a TMNT collection you could use this guy in a lot of ways
>>
>>9564257
or you would, if it was of a decent size. but from what that anon has said, it's tiny
isnt it weird how thirdparty shit seems to be either tiny or gigantic?
>>
>>9563415
wait a minute.. where the fuck did he get that jacket? it's clearly meant for a very large human, you can even tell from the neck part it's not tailored specifically for him... i only noticed because he's wearing a tiny little hat by comparison.
>>
>>9558998
Its not tunnel vision. If the turtles werent alive, april wouldve been killed, casey wouldve never stood a chance alone against shredder and the foot.
The turtles are the catalyst for all of shredders problems and the tmnt are like his dead rival's ghost ,due to splinter's teachings.
>>
>>9564298
yeah you've got a point there. Splinter is no more his main enemy than the turtles, they're all extensions of Yoshi
>>
>>9559704
Thanks for the heads up. Finally got my Turtles after over a year of hunting!
>>
>>9559704
But I have Splinter already, I just want your accessories mine didn't come with
it was a joke
>>
>>9563409
>https://www.instagram.com/p/CY4-KhDvOyS/
>>
File: 71bdbkwDfjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (135 KB, 1500x995)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>9544148
Anons i really want this set but i have 1 question.

1) i needed movie neca Raph but they are so expensive

2) BUT this whole doublepack is just 60-70 dollars which is less what they ask for one raphael in the package.
Why?
why doublepack is equals or less expensive than just 1 package of raph?
>>
>>9564503
Mostly because the Raph is redundant to people who bought the two prior releases of him and everyone was waiting for an ultimate casey.
>>
>>9564503
a lot of people are picky about the packaging or more elitist. is more about the official packaging and release
>>
>>9564503
because you're buying that singlepacked raph from a scalper. the casey-raph 2pack is still being sold officially, so its secondary market price still lines up with the primary market price.
i remember asking the same question when I saw how cheap 1:4 trenchcoat raph was vs regular 1:4 raph.
>>
File: h34.png (326 KB, 494x495)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>9564515
>>9564510
>>9564508
awesome. then i;ll get it because i was afraid if its bootleg.
PS:
i posted picrelated few months ago when i got these bootlegs (thankfully it was easy to return them and get money back) and then was afraid to get anything "movie tmnt neca" related.
All i need is legit official neca movie Raph and getting him with coat AND Casey for 64$ is damn awesome.
>>
wish leo wasnt regulated to a henchman
>>
>>9564560
storage is nice tho
>>
>>9564526
yeah that is kinda sadlooking. thankfully bootleggers usually don't want the attention they'd get from denying you a refund, so yeah that's a typical experience.
Not to keep tooting the horn of a company that has yet to actually send my order, but toysnowman does have a lot of the movie figures still in stock, and if you want to buy the turtles themselves you'll want to keep your eye on canadian listings. They actually have the casey-raph 2pack for 58 bucks.
they also have the other 3 turtles for 29 dollars each? and despite being canadian they do ship to america.
>>
>>9564560
relegated, my good man. and it is kind of odd for him, you'd expect mikey to be the igor. but I'm not a huge fan of most versions of leo anyway.
what I really like is how they're using a movie aesthetic for these, it fits better.
>>
>>9564562
boy that is one tiny skull.. could have put a larger one but it would have to be turned sideways.
>>
>>9564062
Nice, but missed opportunity by not sculpting a Krang face on the brain.
>>
>>9564560
Its very classic Playmates to randomly assign the costumes so there's that. Even more so if they never complete the core team.
>>
>>9564135
Hey guys please help a schizo out
>>
>>9564730
are you trying to find the samurai turtles or the leatherhead
>>
Any of you fuggers that got the turts on disguise from the neca store, can you confirm they are more matte?
>>
>>9544148
My friend got me NECA Super Shredder for Christmas. Are the NECA movie turtles any good, as a companion? Alternatively, best figure of my man Donatello?
>>
>>9564589
>they also have the other 3 turtles for 29 dollars each? and despite being canadian they do ship to america.
sadly im in europe.
However...not sadly but thankfully actually because i suddenly found that there are still listings of regular turtles for 29-30euros:
https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07NJ7ZNNW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1NB5RUSE8AHL0&psc=1

And it says "NECA" and there are positive reviews with photos. hopefully its not bootleg (all turtles have shitty distorted product photos like that though)

Leo goes even for just 26euros
https://www.amazon.it/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Leonardo/dp/B07NJ7WSJH/ref=pd_sbs_2/258-8026748-9861433?pd_rd_w=ZUiyL&pf_rd_p=b201e4be-369f-4da9-9b83-4841cbee07f5&pf_rd_r=T0SZVKHB0Q686GDK643W&pd_rd_r=f7e32a89-fd44-4027-9f32-12cf83c02da3&pd_rd_wg=YCmpL&pd_rd_i=B07NJ7WSJH&psc=1
>>
>>9564562
HOLY SHIT lol this is so random
but fun
this why i love TMNT-the last super fun thing that doesnt take itself seriously
>hehe what if Leo was a huncback
>hehe lol i bet he can storage all kinds of stuff in his shelf including random brain lol
>>
>>9564736
Samurai turtle please
>>
File: ddd.jpg (191 KB, 640x1000)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>9564784
Someone over on the fwoosh forum posted a couple of pics of Mikey. Here's the best one.
>>
>>9565066
5ktoys.com, sort by best selling and it’s the first result. The $5 preorder is sold out but maybe they’ll do another wave at some point, given how popular the Leo was.
>>
>>9565073
5k is sold out.... Not able to find it anywhere else either.
>>
god im so excited about having all 4 bois

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f9hQbpTy1c&ab_channel=SuperSorrell
>>
Best size comparison so far is with a hand, but even that isnt much.
>>
>>9565071
Thank you anon. The matte head does look good, but the body is still that shiny plastic, so it looks mismatched. I wonder if it only was that set with the matte heads
>>
>>9565308
>but the body is still that shiny plastic,
No it's not. The owner confirmed it's not.
>>
>>9565553
I’ll just use my eyes, thanks
Yep, shiny body
>>
>>9564956
Movie Neca figures got me into collecting modern TMNT lines, they're great.
>>
>>9565255
Tiny chinaman hand...
>>
>>9565559
You need you eyes checked then.
>>
>>9565553
>>9565592
So your ban got lifted and instantly your back here and in the neca thread being a shit.
Oh well it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>9565592
Stop evading your ban. MODS
>>
>>9565602
Fuck off, the guy that took the pictures even said it's not shiny. He's using studio lights for his pics.
>>
File: sad mikey.png (224 KB, 917x871)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>People already have their Neca Store disguise 4 packs
>Mine hasn't even shipped
>>
File: TMNT-rangers.jpg (1.01 MB, 3764x2823)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
These guys are just too tall. Going to cancel my preorders other than Shredder since he looks decent. Maybe the 2 packs will get clearanced out at Gamestop like the Batman crossover figures.
>>
>>9565756
Why doesn't Pink Ranger April have a skirt? Both the normal PR and the comic PR April have it. Fucking Hasbro
>>
>>9565760
because woketards are in charge
>>
>>9565760
skirts are sexist genetic gender stereotypes
>>
>>9564956
they are fragile and need soft delicate handling.
>>
>>9565770
Excuse me?
>>
>>9565760
Pterodactyl Pink ranger has been released twice already with the skirt, I think a change is fine.
>>
>>9565071
why is the body so shiny?
>>
>>9565774
that's why they removed the skirt on supergirl too. in the show they take out the skirt.
same here
>>
>>9565776
I think you woke tard need to fuck off honestly.
>>
>>9565764
Just wait until they start adding skirts to the boy rangers. Ohboyyy
>>
>>9565782
so thats why the show got cancelled, go woke go broke
>>
>>9565795
fuck off diosoth
>>
>>9564956
yeah the movie line is fantastic so far. There are some slight proportion niggles mainly to facilitate better bent-leg poses, but generally fantastic
the movie II turtles are supposed to come out soon, you might want to wait for them. otherwise sure go for the movie 1 versions
>>9565040
there you go! i'm glad. as long as those aren't chinese, they're probably fine. I'm actually curious whether perhaps these are also coming from canada.
>>
>>9565160
So happy for you
>>9565255
>>9565255
too small to fit with any turtles, but not too small to enjoy.
>>
>>9565606
maybe studio lights need to be improved if they don't show things similar to reality
>>9565760
I imagine it's because while Kimberly is a skirts type, April is not. she influences it subtly the way the turtles massively influenced their forms. and how the cowboy rangers influenced their costumes to have fringes.
>>
>>9565785
in a sensible society, everyone wears skirts/robes/tunics. pants were a terrible idea. Sure, they're only HARMFUL to women, but they're still uncomfortable on men.
>>
>>9565903
Maybe you're a moron if you ever thought any lighting for photos was "reality"
>>
>>9565945
why is it shiny
>>
>>9565992
Intense enough light will still reflect on matte surfaces.
>>
>>9565995
Why isn’t it reflecting off of his matte head then? The body is shiny, deal with it.
>>
>>9564562
I'm a fan of storage shells.
>>
>>9566035
True, it doesn't look like the finish is consistent between all the parts.
>>
>>9565995
why isn't the head shiny?
>>
>>9566053
see >>9566040
>>
>>9565945
no, but you would expect the higher-quality professional stuff to be as close as anyone can get, not actually inferior compared to regular lighting
>>
>>9566053
Because you're an idiot apprarently
>>
>>9566035
It isn't. The guy that actually owns them said so. Deal with it.
>>
>>9566094
We’ll he’s wrong and an idiot. I called him out on fwoosh private msg and he recanted, admitting that the bodies have a “sheen”, his word not mine
>>
>>9566090
can you explain why the body shines so much but the head isn't shinning?
>>
>>9566104
You're lying.
>>
>>9566118
What if I’m the only one telling the truth?
>>
>>9566119
You're not. You're a liar.
>>
>>9566111
it didn't wanna get sued
>>
>>9565760
>>
>>9566040
which is weird because it's completely painted, right? it's unthinkable they'd have two different finish pants.
>>
>>9566359
what a shitty illustration
>>
>>9565756
im just gonna get leo and shredder for the novelty.
if i can find the foot ninjas for cheap then i'll get those.
the rest i can live without.
>>
>>9564382
Nice! Did you have to hit multiple stores or did you find them all in one shot? I had to drive almost an hour.
>>
File: more monsters.jpg (46 KB, 344x772)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Some more hints to the new monster turtles
>>
>>9568175
FNAF Bebop & Rocksteady
>>
File: zoomzoom.gif (224 KB, 680x498)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
>>9568180
>>
>>9568180
Might be cool
>>
>>9568175
what if a nosferatu splinter? he's got the buck teeth and all
>>
>>9568175
Bottom two both look like turtle heads to me. I wish they'd branch out with the other movie characters like they did with Judith Hoag.
>>
>>9568237
my pareidoilia makes them both look like bebop, but one with a splinter/cat nose, and one with a furby face.
>>
File: 1642557729335~2.jpg (78 KB, 562x556)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I've been hoping for an Invisible Man Donnie.
>>
>>9568425
what a waste, fnaf x tmnt crossover when?
>>
>>9568425
oh that's not ears and a mohawk, that's a witch hat.
>>
>>9568426
You may be a bit too young for this site. I don't think anyone would care about this unless it was strictly the Turtles in puppet form.
>>
>>9568443
I think that other anon was right about it being a Van Helsing Shredder
>>
>>9568465
Casey Jones would make more sense
>>
>>9568447
theres a fnaf general on this board you fucking out of touch boomer
>>
>>9568468
then go there
>>
>>9568470
no, I will email randy asking for neca fnaf everyday
>>
>>9568472
And you called the other anon "out of touch", you're clearly out of touch with reality if you think NECA will ever touch fnaf.
>>
>>9568472
They had neca FNAF protos ready to show at ToyFair before it was cancelled so expect those to show up on socials soon
>>
>>9568486
they made valerian action figures and interstellar
>>
>>9568465
>>9568466
boy if I squint I can kinda see human eyes and what looks like a mask, could be either. i never really thought of it before but casey jones is really an anti-shredder for the turtles to befriend isn't he. a guy DIYing his own sense of justice wearing a mask and a bunch of unusual weaponry.
>>
>>9568472
C R I N G E
>>
>>9567349
All at the same store actually, my local Wally world. After almost a year of checking locations as far as an hour out. Glad to be done with that.
>>
>>9568486
didn't Neca make TWILIGHT toys once.... ?
fucking twilight....
>>
>>9568527
Relevant at the time, in other words a potentially profitable brand.

>>9568491
Taking a chance on a potentially big property. Everyone wants to get in on the ground floor of the next Star Wars like Kenner did back in the day.
>>
>>9568527
Randy Falk is on record saying Twilight was his favorite series
>>
Should I get the GiTD Mutagen man? I could pick one up right now.
>>
>>9568537
>Everyone wants to get in on the ground floor of the next Star Wars like Kenner did back in the day.
which is sad because they never actually give any chance to anything with the same chops (and nobody would have given star wars a fucking chance today. they barely did back then). instead they try to "Get in on the ground floor of" something the way people think they're investing by buying and hoarding baseball cards or comics made after the 60s or so. There are too many printed beyond that point, they're not rare enough to ever be worth anything. and nothing created today with mass appeal is going to be remembered or liked in the future because nobody has TV anymore, we're not all watching the same shit.
>>
>>9563779
>>9563785
I'd probably pair it with the NECA movie line... well, depending on scale. I don't actually know how big this figure is.
>>
>>9566359
Damn, IDW April's tits are really that small?
>>
>>9568854
spandex flattens. but those look perfect to me.
>>
>>9568858
That's quite a bit of flattening, but even so, I assumed that the "morphing" was a complete metamorphosis (hence the name) and not simply putting spandex over the person. Otherwise, the Turtles' looks with their shells becoming golden armor makes no sense.

Then again, nothing about how the Shredder looks as the Green Ranger makes any sense, either.
>>
>>9568973
It's... kinda both. They were never super clear on what really happens to you.
most henshin hero stuff describes in decent detail the actual scifi concepts involved, and then... represents them with spandex. like it's halloween and you're just supposed to pretend this is what a cyborg looks like.
also yeah shredder looks only half-morphed. at least the shield is intact, since that thing is -transferable- so it should not change.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.