[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Shenron_DBZ_Episode_240.png (2.99 MB, 1440x2213)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
Name your 3 action figure related wishes. Say it now, and I shall grant it.
>>
>>9535616
>freeze the toy prices to the early 2010's without destroying the economy.
>>
File: 367.jpg (66 KB, 832x1000)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>9535616
>double the price of retails
>makes scalper got all the online stocks
>all new releases shall be expensive kickstarter exclusives
>>
File: NMH3_Travis.jpg (160 KB, 556x740)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>9535616
>revitalize the toy industry
>make collector-grade and imports cheaper and easier to obtain
>1000toys of pic related
>>
>>9535616
I wish for a lifetime of free action figures.
I wish for a lifetime of 100% control over which figures companies make and reprint.
I wish fuck it I dunno action figures could all cure cancer and feed the hungry.
>>
File: sneedo.jpg (3.86 MB, 2378x2328)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB JPG
>marvel legends to make new sculpts for every unique figure while not affecting the quality
>every figure to have perfectly stiff joints, no more looseness
>infinite personal money to buy every and any figure I'd want
>>
>>9535616
>a full 1:1 movie accurate down to the packaging Small Soldiers line which is available to be ordered domestically from my country
>every pokemon that currently exists and any pokemon that will exists gets a well articulated action figure that scales well with figmas
>that all the prototype S.H.Figuarts get released and go on to be successful lines
>>
>>9535616
SMT demon action figure line
Things didn't cost like $100
Uhhh... Jackie Chan
>>
>>9535616
>Get rid of the pre order system
>Give me a company that focuses on obscure video game and anime characters
>No more coomers
>>
File: MGS1_Snake.png (243 KB, 403x739)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
SHMA Jet Jaguar
1000toys MGS1 Sneaking Suit Snake
Decently articulated females overall
Thank you Shenron
>>
>>9535935
>>No more coomers
/ctg/ get the best figures though.
>>
>>9535616
>give females of every toyline equivalent articulation to the males
>every toy now and forever has perfect paint apps and QC
>magically make every toy and all toy production environmentally friendly so I don’t have to feel bad about plastic consumption or recycling the packages

I do recycle the packages but I wish they had less plastic and there’s never a guarantee that they still won’t just be thrown in the garbage. Like many things I wish I could just save all my boxes and ship them back to Hasbro/Bandai/whoever so they could reprint and reuse them.
>>
>>9535616
>Figmas of the LWA cast
>Figma goes back to their golden age of quality and price
>Capeshit bubble bursts, meaning nobody makes figures of them anymore
>>
>>9535901
Jackie Chan Adventures blue sweater Jackie Chan.
>>
>>9536031
Superhero toys have been and will always be a staple of toys, even before the films become blockbusters
>>
>>9536037
Anon he doesn't like a thing and that means nobody should be able to enjoy it
>>
>>9535616
please Shenron give me a Figma Heather Mason I've been waiting so long. Also if big retail stores would stop canceling my pre-orders that would also be cool. Someone else can make the third wish
>>
>>9536037
Why do people love to shit on other things just because they like another one better? I have both anime characters and western comic book ones on my shelf. They are both great in their own way. Why do niggas gotta hate all the time..
>>
1. S.H.Figuarts to make good figures of every single toku character
2. A complete line of in scale high end toku mechs (SOC, Pose+, Carbotix...)
3. All action figures for free, at least for me
>>
1. S.H. Figuarts figure for Ukyo Kuonji
2. A proper update of Armada Sideways in Generations
3. Proper action figures for Lum and Cutie Honey/Honey Kisaragi
>>
This can take all 3 of the wishes, a line that makes every single Pokemon and important trainer properly scaled and has good articulation.
>>
>>9535616
>Force Good Smile to re release Figma Void
>Asmus Toys Bayonetta
>Mafex Resident Evil line
>>
File: xos-magik-vs-pogg.jpg (118 KB, 740x740)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
> Amazing Yamaguchi Magik
> Mafex Rogue
> any company to hitt hat vac chrome Silver Surfer look
>>
>>9535616
>mafex cassandra cain and stephanie brown in their respective batgirl outfits with a proper unmasked heads
>a good figure of my bro nidoking
>mafex line of the manga crows/worst
>>
>>9535616
>Re-issue D-Arts Megaman X under the Figuarts banner
>Reduce the price of import shipping
>Have laws against scalping bots
>>
File: 1386713.jpg (187 KB, 768x1024)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>9535718
>>9535729
>>9535820
>>9535831
>>9535839
>>9535901
I sense a recurring theme. Y'all need to work harder. Get some higher education, work extra hours, clear those debts and maybe you'll be able to afford what you want.

>>9535935
>No more coomers
This I can get behind!!

>>9535616
Hi Shenron. Please can you:
>Make sure every past prototype that's ever been shown gets a release
>Reduce the lengthy 6 month announcement/PO to release window to 1 week
>Produce more diorama style playsets and accessories, especially blood effect with figures.
>>
>>9535616
Neca fixes their factory defect issues.

McFarlane stops making Batman #12345.

Necafag dies.
>>
>>9535616
>p-bandai and other similar models are no more (the companies still get to make that profit if it did exist)
>size accurate shf shenron and oozaru
>all imports are easily accessible and arrive just as fast as domestic figures
>>9536306
>not wanting to wish for essentially infinite cash and live comfortably
I bet you pay for digital goods too don't you?
>>
Make masterpiece transformers less complex and affordable. Around the 100-150 price range for leader bots, 75 for car robots, and 50$ for minicons would be great. Yes this includes third party.

Never have toys break again, and always have batteries pre installed, with anti leak tech.

All kamen rider figuarts should come with the signature weapons and gimmicks that they used in those forms. To go along with wish 2, thicken up the attenas or reduce them as a design arthetic (or just sell replacements). Make the kamen rider zero one transformations (biting shark, flaming tiger) and start giving other characters more alt forms domestically for 50-70$.
>>
>>9536510
I forgot my megatron wishes : (

Have a g1 megatron that turns into a tank. Can have treads and kibble in alt mode. Its fine to change legs and arms, just keep chest and head proportions

Magic square megatron mp sized to go along with their optimus

Transform element and badcube to come back
>>
>>9536510
>thicken up the attenas or reduce them as a design arthetic (or just sell replacements)
Just ask for some human hands so you can replace the hams you have.
>>
>>9536542
Can i please have godlike hands that can play every musical instrument with masterlike perfection, build anything, do pull ups, and type at 500 wpm

Also women find them attractive
>>
Affordable Samurai Pizza Cats figures
>>
>>9535997
I can think of plenty of shit that make better figures to play with than uguu kawaii anime girls
>>
Please, Shenron. give Covid-19 Omega to these fags >>9535935 >>9536031 >>9536306
>>
>>9536859
Pretty sure not even Shenron can do that, it's already a miracle that we got expensive ones.
>>
File: 1548192474872.png (500 KB, 1358x357)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
1. The full original cast of the first 2 Tenchi Muyo! OVAs.

2. Bring back Toys'R'Us as it was in the 1990s.

3. Bring back mid 00s toy prices, freeze them, without destroying the economy.
>>
>>9535616
>Fully articulated sturdy kaiju figures being popular at retail, both licensed Godzilla and Ultramonsters, and original creations
>Have a Keshi line with the detail quality of Monster in My Pocket being a nice cheap collectable line constantly at retail involving every franchise under the sun. Have them basically be as popular as Pokemon cards and PoPs in their prime.
>More toy companies make transforming action figures, so we can get a greater variety of vehicle/other and robot designs instead of Hasbro just remaking the same dozen characters over and over again.
>>
File: sad times for all.png (1.02 MB, 1280x800)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>9535616
I wish all the wishes above this post had the opposite effect/bad end
For example:
>>9535820
>toy industry becomes even more depressed
>collector-grade toys become more expensive and harder to obtain
>1000toys makes everyone but Travis
I wish none of my wishes could be unwished
I wish no one could wish for a previous wish again no matter how they word it.
>>
>>9535616
Second Axe Rinko Akiyama
Second Axe Ivy Valentine
Bring Arts Garuda
I'm done thanks.
>>
>>9535616
make EVERY power rangers villian
make every ultraman villian
make every mazinger villian
>>
>Super Sentai DX that has more than like, three points of articulation. If fucking Hasbro can do it, Bandai can do it
>Hasbro to make more Expanded Universe (Legends) figures, especially more aliens, enough boring humans with boring outfits with the first release being Darth Plagueis. enough of this sequel trilogy shit.
>SHF Figuarts of other Tokusatsu properties, and they have to be standard releases, not exclusives. I want Mobile Cop Jiban, Solbrain, Exceedraft, Juspion, Jiraiya, all of them
>>
>>9535616
S.H. Figuarts Tambourine from Dragon Ball
More Pokémon get Figuarts
Figma Metatron from SMT
>>
File: 9386l2mfmmt21.jpg (73 KB, 720x480)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>ANY merch of outlaw star
Fuck at this point I'll even take a model kit of the damn ship.
>Make model railroading more affordable
>Lego gives us more construction site sets that aren't stuck in the 4+ range.
>>
>>9537232
>ANY merch of outlaw star

I feel your pain, anon. I still have the old Bandai Anime figure set, but it's just not enough. I wish Figuarts would show Outlaw Star some love.
>>
>>9537232
>>9537784
Funko pop for you!
>>
>>9535616
America is not allowed access to toys from overseas and have to make their own from now on, if they can that is.
Americans that review toys for a living must have their tongues cut out.
American companies can no longer boycott rival competitors for licensing.
>>
>>9537784
I think it'd go a little something like this . . .

>Tamashii Nations SHF Gene Starwind
>second release is Harry
>show prototypes for Melfina and Aisha
>Harry bombs. Line is cancelled
>>
>>9537866
Why should bandai bother listening to the toonami audience? They don't buy toys.
>>
>>9536306
Holy shit you're retarded beyond belief.
>>
>>9536492
>I bet you pay for digital goods too don't you?
You're equally as retarded.
>>
>>9537907
Holy shit, coomers need to get the fuck out of /toy/
>>
>>9537870
>what is DBZ
>what is Gundam
>>
>>9537911
Agreed. Doesn't make you less of a retard, strawmanfag.
>>
>>9536306
I can afford my grail but that doesn't mean it's worth my money. Paying $500 for a toy that was only $120 in 2009 is retarded
>>
>>9537914
Gundam is a series of model kits that americans are too fucking dumb to appreciate, dragonball z is a small part of the larger dragonball license that americans proclaim to be the biggest fans of except Mexico proves how much better they are at expressing their love through everything they do. Americans worship goerge fyod
>>
Thinking about getting Ginyu because he seems like a pretty good figure and still at a good price but not the entire force. Would it be pointless?
>>
>>9537923
>too dumb to appreciate
There's literally no skill or thought involved, it's just like following Lego instructions.
>>
>>9535616
>Import Sonic line of the modern cast with sculpts based off of Yuji Uekawa Adventure Era art
>An import Megaman X line that doesn't die after making 587 color variants of X and nothing else
>A Robot Damashii line based off of Kazuhisa Kondo gundam designs and redesigns.
>>
>>9538161
>Patience
>Precision
>Attention to detail
>Painting skills
>Other modeling skills that you develop over time
It's not as simple as following instructions.
>>
>>9535616
I wish no ones figures were affected by humidity
>>
>>9538156
I own only Ginyu and I still recommend him, he's a fun and cheap figure with tons of personality.
He looks great on his own.
>>
>>9537923
Cope harder /pol/fag.
>>
>>9536306
>Reduce the lengthy 6 month announcement/PO to release window to 1 week
Imagine completely wasting a wish on this just because you're an impatient child.
>>
>>9537923
based and chadpilled
>>
>>9537866
Just like Cowboy Bebop.....
>>
>>9538268
Samefagging isn't chadpilled.
>>
>a COD line that would be like McFarlane's Halo Reach line
>for any company but NECA to start making slasher and AVP figures
>Hasjew lowers the prices for Star Wars figures or the brand goes to a company that can produce cheap high quality figures
>a classic Doom Guy figure, it is criminal that there has never been one of him and even more criminal that NuDoom got figures first
>>
>>9538398
>>a classic Doom Guy figure, it is criminal that there has never been one of him and even more criminal that NuDoom got figures first
They're the same character.
>>
>>9538511
I bet you disavow Disney Star Wars as canon while eating up Bethesduh's fanfic.

>"fan"fic suggests those fucks actually liked real Doom

They weren't the same in Doom 4 /pol/, merely retconned in Dumb Etardnal. But Bethesda doesn't count whatsoever unless you're a pedophile Trumptard who likes hallway shooters that say hell demons are inmmigrants & push "white male Christian masculinity" or some other stupid shit.

Fuckheads like you make people want to worship satan because godboys are dangerous, unstable fucks.
>>
>>9538261
do you not want announced figures sooner anon?
>>
>>9538540
You have no right calling someone else unstable when you type out shit like this, schizo lmfao.
>>
>>9538540
>>9538568
lmao seriously, what are you saying?
>>
1. Castlevania figure line based on character game and art designs (not the show). Include boss monsters and Dracula's demon forms.
2. Figures based on book series' depictions of their characters (I think it's a neat idea personally)
3. Ganon and Zelda boss monsters. I dont collect Legend of Zelda but I feel bad for those that do and never getting decent versions Ganon or boss monsters.
>>
>>9538540
Bruh, OG Doom had no story beyond "There are demons, shoot them". It's not like they were exactly rewriting a complex and nuanced narrative masterpiece. Eternal's story was a bit weak IMO but 2016 was borderline perfect. Not to mention the gameplay in both (2016 especially) was solid as a rock. Unless you're some grognard that can't cope with the idea of an actual 3rd dimension, that is.
>Something something DRUMPF something something godboys
OK never mind, it's Diosoth again. You should really consider accepting God's love, it'd do you some good.
>>
>>9538540
Go make a new account on twitter, diosoth
>>
File: Kiyone Makibi.jpg (15 KB, 274x215)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9536991
>The full original cast of the first 2 Tenchi Muyo! OVAs.
>Not including best girl from Universe
>>
>>9538389
cry more, ameritard
>>
>>9538713
Why do you post here if you can't afford toys, ahmed?
>>
>>9538540
This is 100% a falseflag.

>>9538632
God is fictional.
>>
>>9537908
how so
>>
>>9538930
Ahmed, Athena, which is it? How many trolls are there?
>>
>God is fictional
>OH PLEASE MAGIC DRAGON OF THE EAST GRANT MY MAGICAL WISHES
>>
>>9536991
Triple BASED
>>
>>9536051
>please Shenron give me a Figma Heather Mason I've been waiting so long. Also if big retail stores would stop canceling my pre-orders that would also be cool. Someone else can make the third wish
I wish that you have a nice life.
>>
>>9538930
post your toys with a message
>>
>>9538669
The Mishoshi Special is an OVA and it's Kiyone's first appearance, so it counts!
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9535820
1000 Toys Travis, oh man that's a great idea. I hope that happens one day.
>>
>>9539047
>thinking in banking any specific troll

>>9540116
You first fag.
>>
>>9540284
you'd have to wish that gamers buy toys first before hoping it'd ever have a chance
>>
File: E_HXiZqX0Ac2UyZ.jpg (52 KB, 679x403)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>9540308
Kill yourself +you're a faggot
>>
>>9540327
gamers don't buy toys and will never support this hobby, they'd rather spend their vbucks on nfts and super duper special loot box skins.
>>
>>9535616
>I wish I had a company
>I wish I had manufacturing
>I wish I had distribution
>>
>>9540189
Yeah but it's relegated to a cameo. I wish she would have been part of OVA like she was in Universe and Tokyo. Would love a Tenchi line in general though.
>>
>>9540308
>>9540330
Rent free seethe cope stay mad etc.
>>
>>9540330
You will never be accepted.
>>
>>9540392
>>9540395
don't feed the retarded troll
>>
I wish I was an action figure given life, like the Indian in the Cupboard

I wish I had a cool gimmick that didn't impede articulation

I wish I had the BEST QC possible
>>
>>9535616
video game action figures to cease to exist
movie action figures to cease to exist
anime action figures to cease to exist
>>
>>9540442
*Except for Dragonball
>>
File: PUFFY.jpg (60 KB, 622x521)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>Import toy prices go back to the $20 range without fucking up the economy or tanking any company
>General figure QC and accessory count goes up across the board. If such a broad wish isn't possible, I wish Gunplas would stop having round-grip weapons on hands designed to hold rectangular grips.
>Either a Figma Holo or AY Dante release for myself, leaning towards the former.
>>
File: latest.jpg (75 KB, 518x724)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>9535616
Movie quality archer.
>>
please hear me, dragon...

>vermintide figure line with ubersreik 5 costumes from both games and a full assortment of skaven, rotbloods, beastmen, monsters, etc.

>death korps of krieg army builders

>dark souls armor figures you can mix and match for fashion souls or put together in complete sets
>>
File: 519YYILeFRL_1024x1024.jpg (47 KB, 500x500)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>9542315
>>dark souls armor figures you can mix and match for fashion souls or put together in complete sets
>>
>>9535616
>Everyone gets their knoes

>all toys immune to breaking/wear over time

>turn subby into an action figure
>>
I just want a 1:12 Akira line that isn’t the old McFarlane staction figures. Ideally from Mafex or maybe SHF. I hear people say the Japanese market isn’t interested in the 80s/90s anime that my boomer ass likes.

Maybe MAFEX will come through one day because they cater to western interests.
>>
>>9535616
More anime and waifu shit, with movies getting proper figures along with monsters and cryptids and other cool shit getting lines and all of these affordable and abundant and not scalped and good quality
>>
File: SucySmug.png (121 KB, 847x744)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>9544140
>Turn Subby into an action figure
>>
>figma Lina Inverse
>figma Casca 2.0 or rerelease
>figma High Elf Archer
>>
action figures never exist
action figures are erased altogether
action figures are an impossible concept making anyone go mad
>>
>BAKI
>Figma Demi Fiend not cancelled
>Grimmjow from Bleach
>>
>>9549705
Storm collectibles is doing Baki right? If you don't mind the retarded scale you're in luck anon
>>
>>9550489
When did they announce they had baki? I thought it was only kengan ashura...

I need to know more!!!
>>
>toys made only for children
>adults banned from buying toys
>manchildren go to the wall
>>
>>9535616
>all the cancelled playmates toys figures such as kraab, the creep, and the unmade power players figures get released
>either wicked cool toys releases the rest of the loud house plushies and toys they showed off or some other company gets he license and creates an expansive line based on the show
>nick starts merchandising its older nicktoons and makes a XJ-9 action figure and doll and plush
>>
File: 1641990474633.jpg (286 KB, 1080x1315)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>9550612
Last year
https://mobile.twitter.com/stormcohk/status/1412058664505016324?s=19
>>
>>9550690
sweet!! i guess i'll eagerly await this along with their kenshiro!
>>
File: 03.jpg (239 KB, 1152x2048)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>9535616
I desire pic related, but the custom-creator is from Chile and doesn't sell to other countries.

big sad
>>
>>9553781
Based pone fag
>>
>>9542321
that's what made me think of the idea actually except my wish version would not be shit
>>
>>9535616
-i wish kaybee toys was back in the united states
-i wish toysrus was back in the united states
-i wish all toys could be pre-ordered and backordered directly from the manufacturer, so there are no rare toys or shortpacks and theres almost no reason to deal with retailers that don't give a shit
>>
File: s_top.jpg (199 KB, 1000x507)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>9556676
Too bad. You wasted your wish on the monkey's paw and now you have to live with it.
>>
>>9550690
>>9550696
>someone's wish actually got granted ITT
Based Shenron.
>>
>>9550489
What I was fucking afraid of happened.
I absolutely hate their retarded scale with a passion
>>
1- That every action figure, be it import or otherwise, is treated with a care for the character and either including the default look of said character in accessories or making their main headsculpt a face they usually make. How gay is it that the only 2 imports for One Punch Man don't include his OK neutral expression
2- Space Dandy Nendoroid
3- Travis Touchdown figure
>>
>new Rei figma
>Shinji in his school uniform figma
>Asuka wearing in Pic related as a figma

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.