[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any notable sales or deals anywhere this year? I haven’t found shit
>>
>>9466987
amazon toy deals are a joke at least so far

i was looking mcfarlanes and marvel legends
>>
>>9466987
>BBTS black friday sale is somehow worse then last years
>Dorkside has decent deals on various Star Wars, transformers, and the neca kongs
>>
>>9467004
>bluefin has some comic con exclusives for retail and some decent deals on figuarts stuff
>>
>>9467009
>USAGundamstore has 10% off everything with code thanksnow
>plus a shitload of stuff that's up to 50% off
>>
>>9466987
whys the gamestop ui retarded?
>>
>>9467009
Good shit thanks bruh, they have some golden axe skeletons I wanted for 60 and they are going for over 100 now on ebay.
>>
There's this one.
>>
>>9467009
Stupid bluefin not shipping to Canada.

For Canadians some decent MOTU deals. Half price deluxe origins at toysrus and walmart, 30% off Skelegod or Battle Cat on Amazon.

Toysnowman is also having a sale starting at midnight. They say 15-50% off all in-stock items, which sounds pretty good.
>>
I just ordered something off of bluefin for the first time and the order status says this about suspected fraud. Is this normal? Why the fuck would it say that?
>>
>>9467418
glowies know youre a weeb
>>
>>9467029
Is this a deal? Its seems like about average, maybe a few bucks less.
>>
>>9466987
Hasbro Pulse's sale this year may as well not even exist since they are charging an arm and leg for shipping.
>>
>>9467475
i meant its a joke and not worth anything

theyve had better deals in august. i got a bunch of mcfarlanes for $8 and marvel legends were like $12

overall august had better deals like at walmart too bc i got the death metal motorcycle for $10 and freeshipping
>>
I need a deal
>>
HLJ just put their Black Friday sale up
A lot of duds
A few SHF and SRC are on decent sale if you care about their franchises
Mafex unit 00 is like 50% off but there's only one left
>>
>>9467806
>Kamen Rider hunter level 5
>Figma McCree
>SHF Rashid
>Elf Sigma
every time
>>
>>9466987
in europe you can buy NECA Frankensteins monster for 34 eur instead of 40 so...that i guess
>>
Nothingburger besides Dorkside in a limited way if you like what they have on offer. Companies are saying you should be lucky to get anything at all with the shipping crisis.
>>
>>9468625
shipping crisis? you mean the made up on?
>>
>>9467806
HLJ is constantly doing sales, but they’ve been meaningless since Covid, because every single shipping option is so god damn expensive that it negates the discount entirely.

Meanwhile, I regularly buy Figuarts and DX Sentai mecha from sellers in Japan who ship for FREE and my products manage to get to me in like three weeks time at most. I cannot understand how HLJ has stayed in business. I haven’t ordered from them once since this Covid nonsense and cancelled all preorders I had with them because I was able to get it cheaper (and faster) elsewhere
>>
>>9468641
was waiting for people who make up things on the internet to deny even that exists. You probably won't believe Mad Max has come even when Lord Humongous comes to your door demanding gas.
>>
>>9468662
uh my country isn't run by dumbasses, ameritard
>>
>>9468666
How much does shipping cost where you live?
>>
>>9468669
less than the scam prices big bad scam store charges for dumb fucks too dumb to figure out how international shipping works
>>
>>9468673
I highly doubt your shipping is less than a flat 4 dollars
>>
>>9468677
I highly doubt big bad scam store is worth any kind of hot shit when its nothing but six inch action figure crap.
>>
>>9466987
Sales suck this year as a result of supply chain issues leading to stores not having enough Christmas stock as it is. Stores don't want to cut prices on what they have
>>
>>9468779
stop consooming. punish the stores for their greed.
>>
>>9468655
It's not just HLJ. Mandarake has had nothing but expensive DHL shipping since Covid as well. :(
I don't get it. Japan Post says SAL is available for USA and Canada, but Mandarake doesn't offer SAL for ANY countries.
I wonder if things will EVER get back to normal or if we're just permanently screwed because there's less ships to transport by sea. .... until we do hyperloop or something just for goods.
>>
>>9469209
I don't understand either. I just bought Mafex Psylocke from Hobby Search and didn't even know Rsal was available as I've been ordering at Mandarake via ems and dhl.
>>
for HasbroPulse, anyone know how to tell what items apply for the 15% off vs 10% off?
"HOLIDAY15 discount code isn’t available to you right now"
Maybe it's not the items. Maybe it's just not available for Canadians? I was hoping if an item could be 15% off it would show that in my shopping cart, but it doesn't.
>>
>>9469209
>expensive DHL shipping
only for dumbass america
>>
>>9469209
Japan Post isn't available for Canada at all. Can't even get a replacement part from GSC because I live in Canada.
>>
>>9469209
If you look at the news today I think we can assume shipping is going to be fucked for longer than people thought a day ago.
>>
>>9469209
I've been sad and missing out on some great Manda deals that just would end up more expensive because of the shipping. SAL or even Air Mail would be great to have again.
>>
Is DHL more expensive. I ordered my first time through Mandadrake and they only had DHL. Items arrived quickly though. I placed my order last Friday and it arrived today.
>>
>>9468683
Neca is 1/10 Hot Toys are 1/4
>>
>>9469251
action figures? :o
>>
>>9469253
not him but action figures are the primary interest of adult collectors. you wont see many people on /toy/ bragging about their latest dollhouse furniture haul or how many types of football/baseball/basketballs they collect
>>
File: 1637965792946.png (245 KB, 459x601)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>9469315
>adult collectors

ie straight white males making a big deal over a niche that no one besides dumbasses buy.
>>
>>9469315
Don't reply to the shitposter
>>
>>9469320
don't expect six inch tards to be taken seriously any more now that joe rogan butt blasted you man babies as losers
>>
>action figures are the only toys that matter
>>
>>9469334
On /toy/ thats mostly true
>>
>>9469337
wrong
>>
>>9469352
Show me the threads
>>
>>9469358
pose another iron man in a flying fist punch
>>
>>9469318
Hes just butthurt that you have to be taller than 5’7” to post here
>>
>>9468666
Stupid faggot commie, if you arent in america then what would you know about the shipping crisis here?
>>
>>9467029
I love when they list a product as in stock... but it's not available for shipping... and not in any store within 100 km of me.
>>
>>9469362
I don't own an Iron Man figure
>>
>>9469318
i legit dont want to socialize with anyone whose a starwars fan
>>
>>9469794
Thats their way of telling you to move to the big city.
>>
>>9471656
Why Star Wars specifically and not like DC or Marvel or whatever else?
>>
File: 131639.png (113 KB, 311x534)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
Quick shout-out for the Canadians
Amazon's got Cyber Monday deals going right now
A lot of current Studio series and Kingdom stuff is about 25% off
Titan Ark has got 60 bucks shaved off.
>>
>>9472279
because star wars chuds are toxic white male man babies
>>
>>9472419
Seems like Star Wars fans were able to beat back those who tried to take over their hobby (JJ, Ryab and others) and forced Dizney to heel, to make some things more conducive to their tastes (The Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, upcoming Obi Wan series and others). Will Marvelfags be able to weather the storm and preserve what they supposedly loved? I doubt it, they're too new, their grounding in their fandom is still on soft foundations. They will be swept away and will accept what is done to Marvel by Dizney. This is their test.
>>
>>9472417
Our MSRP for it is actually $250, so that's a great deal for those interested. I was actually waiting for prices like that for Scorponok and missed out because it never got that low. I highly doubt Black Zarak will get anywhere near to that, it'll probably sell out before dropping in price at all. I originally wanted Ark before we actually saw it, but I'm good with skipping out.
>>
>>9468683
Lol I always can laugh at pathetic faggots who think their “clever” insult names make you cool.

Here are some facts:

1. Bigbadtoystore has never been a scam. They always ship what you buy and don’t charge you a dime until it ships. They just are slow to get things in stock, but if you’re not an autistic fuck with the maturity of a seven year old, it’s a non issue.

2. Bigbadtoystore isn’t going away. Deal with it, bitch
>>
>. Bigbadtoystore has never been a scam.
false, they raise they prices tenfold to dumb americans incapable of figuring out shipping because their master in chief fucked up everything
> Bigbadtoystore isn’t going away
doubt it, with how the economy has been and shipping rates going, time to pack it on in and faces the facts now that the USA is reverted to a developing nation.
>>
>>9472649
Did you know that no vax mandates on private companies have gone into effect yet? So how exactly has PotUS fucked up shipping?
>>
>>9472751
>implying the shipping crisis isn't artificial created by third interests meant to rightfully fuck over dumbassistan
>>
>>9472753
What are these "third interests"?
>>
Is Europe all getting their toys on time? Or did they never because they're Europe and don't work their warehouse workers 60 hrs a week in cages and have their truckers drive 16 hour days without sleep?
>>
>>9467394
yeah i snagged akuma up for black friday sale too. i regret not buying his nostalgia look but his new lion design is fine too.

>>9467004
>>BBTS black friday sale is somehow worse then last years

it is. i remember last year they had overwatch pharah figma on sale and i was hoping they would have brought that back this year but they didnt. i never played overwatch but i beat my meat to a lot of pharah SFM that i just want to add her to my collection just like i did with widowmaker.
>>
anyone knows some good shops for europoors such as myself?
i try to avoid buying from amazon or america shops because of shipping costs, i guess only bbts is ok in that regard
>>
>>9466987
Is it over????
>>
>>9481319
basically

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.