[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous issue: >>9450020

https://marvelousnews.com/252-29728

>As part of Tamashii Nations 2021 Tamashii Day virtual event, they showed off a number of Marvel based S.H. Figuarts figures including the following:

Marvel Tech-On Avengers
• Spider-Man
• Wolverine
• Captain Marvel
• Black Panther
• Captain America
• Iron Man

MCU S.H. Figuarts
• Avengers Endgame Iron Patriot
• WandaVision Vision
• WandaVision Vision (White)
• Wenwu
• NWH Upgrade Suit
• NWH Black And Gold Suit

More Rumors, Confirmations and Clarifications From Pulsecon: https://marvelousnews.com/252-29614

Decent Database For Marvel Legends: https://figurelist.co/marvel-legends-checklist/

Mostly Current List Categorizing ML Body Types(>fwoosh): https://thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93182

>Walgreens Nova Available Online: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-collection-marvel's-nova/ID=300414881-product

>Marvel Legends Retro Preorders:

Lady Loki (Single Card Rerelease): https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-loki-1

Scarlet Witch (Lighter Repaint Of The 3-Pack): https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-scarlet-witch (And Other Online Retailers)

Classic Dr Strange: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Legends-Doctor-Strange-Classic-Comics-6-inch-Action-Figure-Collectible-Toy/149505613

>Marvel Legends X-Men The Animated Series Cel Shaded Figure In A VHS Box Preorders:

Mister Sinister: https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-x-men-mr-sinister

Wolverine: https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-x-men-wolverine-90s-animated-series

Jubilee: https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-x-men-jubilee

>Marvel Legends 20th Anniversary Preorders:

Iron Man https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-1-iron-man (And Other Online Retailers)

Captain America: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/181855 (And Other Online Retailers, Sold Out On Pulse)
>>
File: shf.jpg (1012 KB, 3206x1158)
1012 KB
1012 KB JPG
The figures from the even today
>>
>>9458581
Spider-Man looks like a cross between SP//DR and an EVA unit, which to me is a good thing
>>
>>9458572
>>9458581

For the most part, these designs are a lot nicer than the Sen-Ti-Nel Fighting Armors.

I wonder how they'll look in hand though. Some parts (especially Cap, Black Panther, Spidey's legs) have a bit of that plain, unpainted model kit feel to them.
>>
>>9458572
When Bandai listed Marvel Comic figures on their surveys I thought they'd be, y'know, comic book figures. But instead they went and commissioned a comic just to base figures off of it, damn monkey's paw. Was hoping they'd give Medicom some proper competition
>>
>>9458597
I fucking hate that I will never complete this BAF. Could never find House of M Spider-Man and then he just blew up in price everywhere.
>>
>>9458667
>House of M Spider-Man
He's available BIN for $50 on eBay, but the figure, take the BAF and then resell Spidey for like $35
>>
>>9458610
Yeah I think everyone did.
>>
Any idea the price point of the fighting armors? I don't expect the others would come with the wing parts that Ironman came with.
>>
while this is a steal at 30 bucks it’s already inaccurate due to the spider-man not having the gold gauntlets/webshooters in the new trailer. am seriously considering getting this tho when compared to the ML. just wish the black suit was priced this way too
>>
>>9458812
You can probably remove them, I feel. You could do it with the Homecoming suit
>>
>>9458598
It's Bandai as usual, but this blatant copy of "Iron Man but everyone" is a strange one. Maybe it was a coincidence, because Sentinel's line doesn't feel like a successes to rip off (and too fast...?). And they didn't even bother to save money by reusing molds as much as Sentinel's.

Maybe I'm underestimating the love for Iron Man/mech suits in Japan. ULTRAMAN manga wouldn't be what it is without MCU IM.
>>
>>9458598
>unpainted model kit feel to them.
They should've been model kits, like that out of nowhere mecha Batman. Fits in with the Ultra suits too. But the different departments are still practically separate companies I guess. Even after going blue logo.
>>
>>9458581
What if The Mandarin Orange digitally pegwarms for SHFA?
>>
>>9458812
>$30 release shf
>its real
why is this one so cheap and the others at almost double the price?
>>
>>9459121
It's like the bugmen SHFs, lacking paint in a lot of areas and comes with minimal accessories.
>>
>>9459121
In addition to >>9459132 they expect to sell a lot
>>
nice knees hasbro
>>
>>9458812
Maybe it's me, but SHF's proportions for Marvel stuff always throws me off.
>>
>>9459132
>It's like the bugmen SHFs, lacking paint in a lot of areas and comes with minimal accessories.
Remember when Figuarts was the exact opposite of this at a way lower price?
>>
>>9459121
It's the starter figure to draw your attention to the line, to hopefully entice you to also buy the more expensive figures that go with it. It's what they've been doing with Kamen Rider and DBZ for a while, releasing the Main Rider or a Goku variant for cheap.
>>
>>9459328
Fuck off spammer
>>
>>9459343
Doesn't releasing those figures for cheap mean the other figures prices are basically inflated like crazy?
>>
>>9459576
Yes. SHF prices have generally tripled compared to when the line first started.
>>
>>9459576
Congrats Neo. You just woke up.
>>
Amazon sold out of the wolverine 5 pack before even making it to black friday. Really wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>9458874
Japan used to love Metal Heroes (Gavan Beetleborgs etc) but they stopped making those shows, so Ironman filled a hole in their mecha suit loving hearts
>>
>>9458812
I hope they do Raimi Spiderman
>>
>>9459576
They're also expecting it to sell more, so they probably intentionally produce more. The more they produce, the cheaper it is to manufacture. They could also be taking a hit in how big they want their profit margins.

But ya, regular prices are all massively inflated. You don't actually think a Figma is anywhere close to 9k yen to make, right? The profit margin on those things must be massive.
>>
>>9458749
100 dollars each, maybe more if they got acessories.
>>
Stopped at Walmart today. No Marvel Legends whatsoever except for one Psycho Man off in another part of the aisle. Oh and the Eternals but that's in its own special little dunce shelf of the store. My Walmart seems to just get random waves not aligned with any real release order. I don't get it.
>>
>>9459628
Then you're a fucking moron, we all have been saying it.
>>
Story time? Story time. 1/8
>>
>>9459816
>>
>>9459819
>>
>>9458598
>>9458874
I dunno. I've been seeing posters for these armor-tech or whatever they're called at my Walmart for like a year, now.
>>
>>9459822
>>
>>9459824
>>
>>9459826
>>
>>9459828
>>
>>9459831
>>
>>9459832
I like how this is actually accurate to the ToyBiz Wolverine, he even has the little tab on the back
>>
>>9459628
>Amazon sold out of the wolverine 5 pack before even making it to black friday. Really wasn't expecting that.

Too overpriced to even move on Euro Amazon.
>>
File: nynejcp53qn71.jpg (69 KB, 640x640)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
REVOLTECH
>>
>>9460052
are we saying brand names?

pepsi
>>
>>9459832
What is happening here? Does a Toybiz Wolverine come to life?
>>
>>9460179
Yes and no. The story it turns out was just a kid playing with a bunch of toys in the toy aisle and making a mess. Then you've got the horror movie "it was all just a kid's imagination... OR WAS IT?" stinger at the end.

Basically don't think too hard about this.
>>
>>9459877
Larry Hama’s the GI Joe guy and Golden worked on Joe too; so I’m sure they went out and got a toy for research
>>
>>9460129
Nintendo!
>>
File: sonic mouth.png (111 KB, 176x267)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>9460230
THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?
>>
>>9460247
Burger King!
>>
File: 1637524767130.jpg (641 KB, 2016x1512)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>9460088
Mafex Psylocke
>>
>>9459816
>>9459819
>>9459822
>>9459824
>>9459826
>>9459828
>>9459831
>>9459832
Thanks fren, that was really good.
>>
>>9459877
>>9459832
I loved this figure as a kid, but his elbow joints were fragile as fuck due to the plastic and I had to exchange him like 3 times before the stores stopped accepting returns.

Only figure from the line I ever had break like that outside of Carnage.
>>
File: 1637463166075.jpg (1.1 MB, 1920x2951)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
>>9460414
lol
>>
>>9460414
Of course the shady, scuzzy wrestling promoter would be with ToyBiz.
>>
>>9459639
Modern Kamen Riders pretty much took over those aspects, many are mechanical suits unlike the old days when they were cyborgs in motorcycle suits. Regardless the Iron Man style suit feels different as a design style from your typical tokusatsu. It's favored nonetheless.
>>
File: helk.png (140 KB, 957x351)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
im getting close to canceling my preorder and getting a Maestro and a Hulk head off eBay
>>
>>9459601
amazing thread
>>
>>9460711
I've been waiting well over six months now.
>>
>>9460736
if they push him back another month im done
>>
>>9460738
Don't give up anon, he's worth the wait.
>>
>>9458812
>>9459333
>Maybe it's me, but SHF's proportions for Marvel stuff always throws me off.
You aren't alone. Their Spidermen in particular always have really weird proportions and sculpts. I think the best one they did was the upgraded suit from FFH, and I even had some gripes with that one.

This one already look bad to me. Strangely flat face that doesn't seem to take his nose into account. Thin, reedy-looking arms that seem weirdly long. Small, doughy-looking hands (but better than Mafex's overly thin fingers). The feet...I don't know how to put this except "clunky?" Something about the slightly rounded-off soles and toes give them this oafish, bloated feel to me, and gives me this impression that he will be hard to balance because his feet curl up a little instead of having a hard edge.

This might just me being too nitpicky, but I've bought a few SHF Spideys now, and man, I really don't like the way they look.
>>
>>9460304
Unironically the Hasbro and Revoltech one look better than the Mafex one, which looks like a man
>>
>>9460785
im really tired of people on this website pretending revo doesnt look like shit. look at that fucking face, just admit you got swindled LMAO
>>
>>9460738
You do know there's a global chipping crisis going on right now right? He's probably sitting off the coast of California. Just be patient. I had a bunch of shit that I've been waiting on for months finally just hit my PoL. Hopefully you'll see stuff soon.
>>
>>9460790
yet my other preorders are getting filled fine. bbts is just a shit.
>>
>>9460793
Really because mine aren't. I have something in just about every online retailer and they're all delayed. Dorksidetoys, Hasbro Pulse. And lol at anything getting restocked locally with the Eternal pegwarmers. Don't get me started about other Hasbro product, I still haven't seen any new SW product since Moff Gideon. Same Power Rangers and GI Joes that no one wants clogging pegs.
>>
>>9460793
It's this. BBTS has a really bad habit of selling preorders for shit they haven't actually ordered yet. Rather than for example ordering 100 of a figure from the manufacturer and selling 100 preorders, they just sell as many preorders as they can and worry about how to fulfill them later. That's why preorders will get pushed back for months, they're waiting to see when they can actually get more and just keep moving the delivery date back in hopes that you won't cancel.
>>
>>9460797
Then you're lying or live in a shithole.

>>9460799
Exactly, this makes sense along with previous stories about them. If anyone else had this preorder I'd have moved to them like I usually do.
>>
>>9460797
In a weird twist my Walmart who usually sits on one wave for seemingly months has blown through the Winter Soldier, What if?, Shang Chi, Eternals, and now Fantastic 4 in just the last two months. Guessing it's the holidays.
>>
>>9460799
Yeah I'm sure the supply chain issues haven't helped but BBTS has done this shit for a long time.
>>
>>9460799
Then why do their pre-orders sell out? Look I'm all for shitting on websites that suck, but BBTS, while being slow as shit, hasn't outright cancelled an order in me in the near decade I've been using them. In fact, there one of the few places I've been able to get restocks of figures I've missed out on like movie Venom. Just last week I got the restock of Commander Bly and Cad Bane, both figures that were out for months and restocked on BBTS. It takes them a while but it eventually comes in. At least in my experience.

>>9460803
If you need to tell yourself that to cope. Go ahead. But it's the truth. I'm waiting on shit from Dorksidetoys like my loose ML Obadiah Stane, Marvel Select Watcher reissue, and some Black Series 501st boys. I ordered the Yugioh Millennium Puzzle model kit from HLJ and it ended up backorder. Shits fucked up for everyone.

>>9460808
My Targets have been cycling through the latest MLs decently fine until Eternals. Shang Chi kinda sat for a while before the discounted it but I did see the What If and Villains wave. But since the Eternals have hit, stock has barely changed in the month or so since they've been on pegs, where the other waves moved much faster. I fear they're gonna sit until Target discounts them after the Holidays.
>>
>>9460812
Let me clarify, I didn't order Boy or Cad Bane when they first came out. I ordered them quite a while after they were released, BBTS got their initial orders, and then issued pre-orders for new stock, which eventually did show up. I've had this happen for maybe 3 Hasbro figures across two different lines. It seems consistent from my experience.
>>
>>9460812
Weirdly enough the Eternals endcap is still full of figures, they're ordering separate. And forgot the Villains wave, we had that too.
>>
>>9460788
The Mafex still looks like a man and the worst one of the threh2ssve.
>>
>>9460836
And the Amazing Shitty one's face looks like...? LMAO
>>
>>9460841
>Amazing Shitty
You're not even trying
>>
>>9460825
Great argument. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>9460785
The Revoltech looks like shit, always has, so are you unironically suggesting that Hasbro have made the best Psylocke?
>>
>>9460414
number of issue pls
>>
>>9460856
What does her face look like? Is it a good likeness?
>>
>>9461004
No and Psylocke is probably my least favorite AY aside from Spider-Man but you're being stupid
>>
>>9460904
USM #40
>>
>>9461047
I said the face was bad, which you just admitted to, and now I'm waiting to see this waist articulation to confirm my concerns on that. But I'm betting you won't post it ;)
>>
>>9460881
What do you nean the revoltech is shit, just look at those thick-ass thighs and bigass breasts
>>
>>9461118
One boob is pointing up and one is pointing down lmao
>>
>>9461153
Anon what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>9461253
Anon desperately wants to hate this figure so bad he's grasping at straws

Which is funny because this figure is generally agreed to have a weak facesculpt and head situation overall, but that's not good enough, the whole thing's gotta be bad
>>
File: IMG_20211122_050434969.jpg (329 KB, 1919x1940)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>9459877
>>9460409
There was a time, anons, when this was the DEFINITIVE Wolverine.....and thank God those days are over.
>>
Can someone make a picture comparing both the SHF Tech On Avengers and their Sentinel Fighting Armor counterparts
>>
>>9460750
>>9460738
>>9460711
I'm in Europe and I just got him last week. I was really surprised about the quality, it's way better than marvel legends for a better price.
>>
>>9460304
WHY IS HER HEAD SO SMALL????
>>
>>9461312
If you got yours maybe they're finally moving through the system instead of just sitting in some container somewhere? For me it's more so that they just keep bumping the release month up by one instead of even trying to guess as to when shit might arrive.
>>
>>9461474
Forgot to mention that when I order things BBTS has in stock I get that shit within days, really damn fast. Unless I'm utterly shit out of luck anywhere else I won't be pre-ordering from BBTS anymore. I will however have no qualms of ordering things they actually have in stock since I've never had issues with those arriving in a timely manner.
>>
>>9461474
I mean if the thing is sitting in shipping container limbo, what other option does BBTS have? It's not like they have an ETA as to when they're going to get processed through ports. I know this shit is frustrating but what can anyone really do at this point? If you want to blame anyone for this situation, blame the Pedo in Chief.
>>
>>9461391
Because people don't understand how real world proportions work and think that massive heads are how real heads are, which isn't the case 95% of the time. Look up some head size/proportion charts if you feel like it.
>>
>>9461522
You mean DeJoy?
>>
>>9461524
You know who I mean. You probably voted for him.
>>
>>9461522
>>9461526
keep this in /pol/ please
>>
>>9460304
>tfw forgot to pre-order her, Venom when he was up, and Gambit

I am fucking terrible at ordering these Mafex figures. Sucks because they skyrocket in price right after and never go back in stock.
>>
>>9461526
I'm pretty sure the guy fucking up the shipping, on top of already asinine shipping problems from other countries, is DeJoy. Your boogeyman isn't perfect either but don't act like DeJoy isn't purposefully causing problems on top of it all.
>>
>>9461526
STICK WITH THE PLAN BRO! OUR KING WILL BE BACK ANY DAY NOW! ... any day now, my lord god king savior...
>>
>this many people defending Joe fucking Biden
>>
>>9461523
She appears to be more than 8 heads tall, which is a lot for a woman even taking heroic proportions into consideration and shit. Still accurate to the source I guess, but I would have preferred bigger.

I'm more put off by her absolute lack of thighs anyways.
>>
>>9461547
>can't reply to the replies of his egregiously retarded claims.

I bet you think Joe Biden is at fault for gas prices too.

>>9461522
>>9461526
>>9461547
As someone who works for USPS on the business side and doesn't care a bit for Biden, you are an actual fucking brainlet if you think Biden is to blame for anything surrounding this. Everything stems from the systematic crippling of the Postal Service via DeJoy (for this era anyways).

You are a fucking retard and I hope you die in a housefire.
>>
>It’s another schizo /pol/ thread derailed by shipping episode
>>
>>9461572
>I bet you think Joe Biden is at fault for gas prices too.
He is tho
>>
>>9461523
That has nothing to do with her having a pinhead
>>
>>9461572
Everything was fine under DeJoy. It wasn't until Biden came into office that the post office was fucked. Stomp trying to blame this on Trump when it's clear Biden is the most disastrous president we've ever had.
>>
>>9461657
>>9461627

You are mentally handicapped and it shows.
>>
The people defending Pedo Joe are the same ones that unironically lost their shit when Trump got two scoops of ice cream.
>>
>>9461627
So the President is all powerful and can control gas prices world wide. Wow, never knew that.
>>
>>9461700
>small hands orange cheeto man bad everything is his fault!!!11!

>listen guys, biden doesnt have the power you think okay, he is smal indepenbant business pls understand
>>
>still sucking Trump's dick after he threw his own supporters under the bus
Even /pol/ isn't dumb enough to do that
>>
>>9461657
That why I actually get my mail on time now?
>>
>>9461712
kek good joke lad
>>
>>9461711
rent free. He isn't even president anymore. We're not even talking about him we're discussing Pedo Joe not lifting a finger to help the shipping crisis and how apparently shutting down the Keystone Pipeline totally has nothing to do with high gas prices.
>>
>>9461723
>apparently shutting down the Keystone Pipeline totally has nothing to do with high gas prices
It doesn't, it was never completed.
>>
>>9461733
fuck off, this is you're fault
>>
>>9461522
>>I mean if the thing is sitting in shipping container limbo, what other option does BBTS have?

You're making assumptions for why the preorder is late when this is what BBTS has always done with preorders, stop trying to change the discussion, retard.
>>
>>9461740
>this is what BBTS has always done with preorders
In my experience, Hasbro Pulse gets shit dead last. Before this shipping bullshit, I got most of my BBTS pre-orders when they expected they were going to get them. Now, I would sometimes find stuff before that at retail stores like Target and Walmart, but with the current Eternal pegwarming situation I don't have hope. I've been using since 2012, I've never had an issue quite like what has been going on here.

A good example of this would be Dragon Ball SHF releases. Usually they get stuff a month after Japan, due to Bluefin releases and what not. Until Launch came out, that had always been the case for me, Launch then got delayed several months, but seemingly for everyone in America.

I'd be inclined to agree with you if I wasn't running into the exact same problems for months at other retailers. Dorksidtoys has been holding my 501st Clone Troopers and Iron Monger hostage for months now.
>>
>>9461749
And I thought I already thanked you for you input.
>>
>>9461657
>Biden is the most disastrous president we've ever had.
I didn't vote last year because I hate the guy but come on now. You know full well that isn't remotely true
>>
>>9461749
He brings up good points. Don't get mad because you can't form an actual response
>>
>>9461291
We get it. You're a soulless zoomer.
>>
>>9461763
>samefagging this early in the morning
>>
>>9461769
>still no argument
>>
Shipping problem is systemic due to the way US companies do business. You may want to blame 1 person, but you'd have to be a brainlet who oversimplifies problems to do so.

Instead of reacting to the lockdown in a sane manner and keeping all employees on the payrolls through a nationwide furlough system like many European countries did, in the US there was a minor furlough system that still allowed for massive layoffs, and with benefits that were difficult for smaller companies to apply for. Companies that couldn't navigate the arcane application system or don't think beyond the next earnings call just said "oh well guess not much business for 3 months, lets lay off a bunch of people" and fired off huge portions of their workforce. Things remained on a low ebb for awhile due to cautious people hunkering down and focusing on necessities.

But now that things are climbing back to what they were as far as needing dock workers at full staff and max efficiency to unload product, they have understaffed docks and many people that are there are new hires who don't have as much experience and don't know all the ins and outs of the job and so can't work with max efficiency.
>>
>>9461801
My other preorders are coming in fine.
>>
>>9461815
Good for you, not everything is fucked, only some things
>>
>>9461816
BBTS
>>
>>9461815
from where? All my shit is getting delayed across the board.
>>
>>9461824
>crickets
something tells me this fag is the anti-BBTS sperg
>>
>>9461824
Pulse, Dorkside, Gamestop, Entertainment Earth, Japan stores and Amazon just this month, especially with Gamestop.

lol @ the shitskin getting mad and reporting that reply, poor guy but at least i know i was right
>>
>>9461848
No, the guy got upset and reported me so I was blocked for a few minutes lol
>>
>>9461853
>admitting to ban evading
what are you even doing?
>>
>>9461856
It was a cooldown timed ban, not a proper ban, newfag.
>>
>>9461849
Maybe you're just lucky? I've got four different pre-orders on Dorksidetoys, one of which was supposed to come out in August that I still haven't seen. Hasbro Pulse is always last to get things for me out of the big named stores but that's because they prioritize everyone else first. I'm not a fan of EE so I don't use them. I've had several Japanese items get delayed like the aforementioned Millennium Puzzle I'm still waiting for HLJ to ship out, plus sites like Amiami being slow to even charge me when product does arrive. Gamestop, I've had delays as well with them, I have several Black Series figures get pushed back multiple times, like the Clone Commando, despite people already getting theirs, pic related. Same for the SPARTAN Collection 2 pack with the Mark V Chief that was originally supposed to come out over a month ago according to the original order confirmation email. And then Amazon? I don't pre-order from them unless I absolutely have to. I've had shit outright cancelled from them, they're the worst for pre-orders. I take it you weren't around for the original release of SHF Goku Black, because that was a shit show.

I don't know what stuff you're getting but most of my Hasbro shit has been delayed well past when it was originally supposed to come out across several different websites.
>>
>>9461881
im not reading all this
>>
>>9461881
It sounds like you just have terrible luck. And stop ordering from AmiAmi, they're good to check for time frames and nothing else. I am bored of my imports by the time AmiAmi people are even charged for theirs.
>>
>>9461887
Then why are you arguing?
>>
>>9461891
>if you don't care enough to read my essay then im correct!
>>
>>9461895
If all you can reply is "HURRR DURRR TLDR" then yeah, you're wrong.
>>
>>9461897
you buy star wars toys dude you can't mock anyone lmao
>>
>>9461890
My point is, BBTS isn't the only one dealing with delays. I'm still waiting on my Iron Monger set that's been pushed back how many times now? I'm just highlighting that I've never dealt with the delays as bad as I have now.

>>9461902
Your low IQ is showing.
>>
ITT: Americunts

Take it to /pol/, you stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>9461904
Iron Monger is literally in stores now dude. You just have bad luck where you look. Shop around.
>>
>>9461910
That's my point retard. BBTS isn't the only one who has been getting shit delayed. I know it's been out for a while but my local stores suck so I never get anything there and I'm fine with waiting until Dorksidetoys gets it in. I'm not an impatient sped who spazzes out when their shit is delayed.
>>
File: 1352267445712.jpg (58 KB, 316x333)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Does this happen in other generals? Marvel threads have been giant turds for the past month or so
>>
>>9461904
>Iron Monger pre-order

you can order him right now on gamestop

confirmed for retard LMAO
>>
>>9461916
HES EVEN DISCOUNTED LMAO

THIS MAN IS GETTING PREORDER KEKED
>>
>>9461915
transformers and tmnt tend to be worse from what ive seen, as hard as that is to believe
>>
>>9461916
Like I said, I'm not dying for the set, so I'm fine waiting until my original pre-order comes in. I don't like giving Gamestop business, too many instances of them trying to buy my phone off of me when I go into their stores just so they can sell it to China.

This isn't the point though. I pre-ordered a pair of 501st Troopers that were supposed to be released in August, yet I don't see them. They've also shown up at retail locations like Target and Walmart.

>>9461919
If it's discounted that will actually make the switch worth it. But this still isn't an argument.
>>
>>9461915
It's just some sped sperging out because he has to wait for BBTS to get his toys and he has the patience of a small child apparently.
>>
>>9461924
>GLOBAL PANDEMIC NOBODY GETTING PREORDER

"it's available now on other sites"

>NO I DON'T WANNA I WANNA PRETEND EVERYONE IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM WAAAAH
>>
>>9461924
>too many instances of them trying to buy my phone off of me when I go into their stores just so they can sell it to China

ah cool, a schizo post
>>
>>9461929
You got me with one instance of this, thanks for deliberately ignoring all my other examples of shit getting delayed.

To further my point I got like 3 items from BBTS hit my PoL last week. So I'm getting my BBTS orders in, maybe its a You issue?
>>
>>9461937
Nope, because plenty of people have been complaining about this exact delay.

Learn to shop around ;) I'll let you have the last reply about this since it's so important to you.
>>
>>9461940
So you're sperging out because of the Hulk. Did Dorksidetoys get their shipment in??
>>
>>9461940
What do you know? EE hasn't gotten their orders in either.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>9461950
>B-but it's B-B-BBTS fault!
>>
>>9461943
>>9461950
>>9461959
You didn't think to use this against him from the beginning?
>>
>>9461962
To be fair, I didn't realize this was what he was so hung up on
>>
>>9461963
>>9460711
>>
>>9461950
NOOOOOO! MY SCAM NARRATIVE!!!!!
>>
>>9461979
I'm disappointed with this pre-order, though I have 23 more worth BBTS, but I'm not your scam boogeyman. They're just shit with pre-orders.
>>
File: IMG_20211122_051103285.jpg (1.02 MB, 4096x1940)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>9461766
Dont talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
>>9461984
You've been proven wrong, shut up already you fucking sped.
>>
>>9461990
>literally in their mothers basement
>>
>>9461990
That looks exactly like my basement at my old house.
>>
>>9461950
holy shit rekt

Imagine being so retarded
>>
File: carol.jpg (202 KB, 419x689)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>9458812
Link?
>>
File: sue-icide watch.png (1.19 MB, 1500x676)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
These will be on clearance before christmas
>>
>>9462065
when is she out?
>>
>>9462093
Allegedly she’s supposed to start hitting stores now but considering most places didn’t even get Quasar yet, she’s really only been showing up overseas.
>>
>>9462082
My Walmart still has the What if wave. I already got the Johnny I wanted from this wave already, just waiting for the Pulse exclusive Invisible Sue
>>
>>9462082
>retroblasting shit

Seriously what is wrong with you
>>
>>9462082
Why did they let that sculpt get made?
>>
>>9462157
How mentally ill do you think he is to randomly add his boyfriends logo to an unrelated image?
>>
>>9462159
Because MiB collectors care more about cardboard than they do about sculpt, paint, or articulation. Probably the same minds behind the HasLab Rancor
>>
>>9462082
You need your head bashed in
>>
>>9461915
/toy/ in general has been getting worse and worse, this year has been especially shit
>>
>>9461915
No modd, too many trolls who get away with murder.
>>
>>9462394
Why do you think? A lot of the new influx of normalfags stuck in their houses getting into collecting?
>>
>>9460304
>>9460788
>>9460881
>>9461118
Hate to break it to you guys but the guy who said she looks like a man is right.

Her shoulders are far broader than her non-existent hips, and her legs are really skinny. Gives her filipino lady-boy vibes.

I dont think the Revo is necessarily outstanding either but at least it got the Thicc-thighs right, ontop of having the Leotard costume, which Mafex basically censored.

Both are pretty flawed, and the ML is honestly terrible.
>>
File: Mafex-Psylock-2.jpg (162 KB, 1067x800)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>9462422
>>
>>9462422
Anyone tried the Mafex head on the Revoltech?
>>
>>9462424
No meat, and to add to that she isn't even athletically buit
>>
File: mvc2-psylocke.jpg (95 KB, 550x850)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>9462422
>>9462424
I get not liking the look for these autistic reasons but that is what she looks like.
>>
>>9462424
She's like the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice
>>
File: 1637592815311.jpg (102 KB, 461x813)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>9462435
Except you posted video-game art, and this is based on Jim-Lee art where she has thick legs.

Also the Mafex figure still doesn't look like what you posted because the face is nowhere close and it still doesn't have the Leotard.
>>
>>9462424
Driving me nuts they didn’t paint both knees
>>
>>9462446
But even in his art she's got the same hip/shoulder ratio. The face also isn't accurate to either the Bengus art or Lee's, it's the standard style of the Mafex Marvel comic stuff.
>>
>>9462422
Broad shoulders, Thin thighs and hips are all just what was en vogue back then for sexiness. Look at someone like Adam Hughes drawings from the era, and that's how he drew women. even ass wasn't that emphasized.

Zoomers are just all about anime faces and hips/ thighs so naturally the left looks more masculine to you.
>>
File: d7qpkbues1661.png (1.12 MB, 584x882)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>9462450
>>9462454
Truly epic levels of cope.
>>
>>9462443
You need to get off the anime my guy.
>>
>>9462487
I think you need to learn what 'cope' means.
>>
>>9462487
Anon her shoulders are wider than her hips and ass here. Also I love Lee's art but those hips aren't even drawn, probably as a result of the code at the time still having influence.
>>
>>9462488
I don't think you know what anime is.
>>
File: 1637631418937.jpg (309 KB, 1200x900)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>gotta pray for two things
what did he mean by this
>>
>>9462446
>this is based on Jim-Lee art
[Citation Required]
Inb4 "Comic Version" show me specifically where it says it's Jim Lee
>>
>>9462422
>non-existent hips
you can like thigh fat all you want until you learn anatomy
>>
File: Bidet Man.jpg (1.42 MB, 3024x2850)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>9461735
>Rent Free
>>
File: IMG_3022.jpg (935 KB, 3024x4032)
935 KB
935 KB JPG
Nova got here today, he's a lot of fun to pose
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (958 KB, 4032x3024)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
>>9462685
Herc came in yesterday, he's also fun as fuck. Maybe it's his big dumb smile but good vibes just radiate off of him.
>>
File: IMG_3009.jpg (1.31 MB, 4032x3024)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>9462686
Reed and Sue also, though it'll be a lot cooler once Johnny and Ben get here.
>>
File: file.png (1.93 MB, 1032x774)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
I WANT THE WALGREENS SUE AND THING HEADS ON MY DESK BY THURSDAY!
>>
>>9462525
Bruh, the thickest part of her calves is almost as wide as her hips. She has actual twig-legs.

I don't care what kind of retarded anatomy you subscribe to.
>>
Why is psylocke causing so much SEETHE?
>>
>>9462697
I can't believe Jameson would do this to the Fantastic Four
>>
>>9462769
Because one person made a silly remark. All Psylockes are sex
>>
I stick by my original statement. Mafex Psylocke has man face.
>>
>>9462777
ok even if you are right it’s probably the best one on the market.
>>
>>9462781
I'll stick with my AY thank you.
>>
>>9462769
because two Japanese companies made one of the same figures, so all the weebs for both companies are here to shit the place up until everyone agrees the competition is the worst one ever.
>>
>>9462690
You're gonna swap her head, right?
>>
>>9462777
The ML face doesn't look that great either. Just looks oddly proportioned.
>>
>>9462897
Pretty much, it can't just be "both are good and have their own merits and flaws it" it has to be "NO! THIS one is the best and if your disagree you're a _____!"
>>
>>9462769
The funny thing is that the exact same thing happened when the AY was announced/released
It was muh brand wars for months
>>
>>9463173
The AY was seen as trash (rightfully) from the start
>>
Whats you’re top 5 favorite ML?

Doctor doom
Gamer verse miles morales
Modular Ironman/classic war machine
Onslaught taskmaster
Juggernaught 80 years
>>
>>9463220
Way to prove >>9463173 correct.
>>
>>9463222
I feel like being new to collecting them my favorites will be boring and skewed to my favorite characters but here goes.

Movie Venom
Monster Eddie Venom
Retro Spidey
Modular Ironman
Deluxe War Machine
>>
>>9463241
I'm in the same boat.

Walgreens Nova
Movie Venom
Movie Deadpool
Nightcrawler
Sentinel
If Sentinel doesn't count, then 80th Colossus
>>
File: 20180822_111837.jpg (1.36 MB, 2560x1440)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>9463222
My are top 5 favorite ML in no particular order are;
Walgreens Silver Surfer
Rhino wave Ghost Rider
BAF Sauron
BAF Man Thing
Toybiz Iron Fist

Honorable mentions to 80th Colossus, Walgreens Thing and the Punisher+Motorcycle set
>>
>>9463222
BAF Sauron
The most recent Ultron
BAF Apocalypse
Jackal
Mysterio (probably the Lizard one but the Retro one is great too)
>>
>>9463274
I like the colors on Retro Mysterio more m'self. Hits all the right spots.
>>
File: 20211123_133936.jpg (998 KB, 4032x2579)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
Pulse exclusive sue just landed.
>>
>>9462487
Pikachu, I choose you!
>>
File: 51382477592_25ac604a6b_h.jpg (390 KB, 1467x1600)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
I wish the Avengers game wasn't being rightfully memory-holed. I really want a figure of this Crossbones. It's a good blend of movie and comic in my opinion. And Klaw's robot gun arm is sweet, too.
>>
>>9463260
Is classic nova good? I was holding out for a demodé en costume
>>
>>9463292
>overpaying for Marvel fucking Legends of all things
The guy in the dragon ball thread wasn't kidding about you being a fool with your money.
>>
>>9463315
>demonde
More Modern.
Fucking fat fingers
>>
>>9463315
I'm probably way too biased because young, fuck up Rich is flat out my favorite Marvel character but I think he's great despite being just a basic buck that doesn't even have butterfly joints. It would be nice if he had the retro Spidey torso engineering just because, like pretty much any ML, when you twist his waist he looks all jacked up.
>>
>>9462487
it's a rabbit underwater
>>
File: 20211123_140839.jpg (1.54 MB, 4032x3024)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>9463316
It cost me the same as it would from hasbro. £30 with shipping.

My FF arr finally complete!
>>
>>9463341
Plus £30 shipping right?
>>
>>9463342
No. Free shipping from aliexpress.
>>
>>9463222
Ultimate Spider-Man
Doctor Doom
Walgreens Thing
Silver Surfer
Sasquatch wave classic Deadpool
>>
>>9463342
>He got a bootleg
LOL
>>
>>9463352
Unlikely, but tell me if you think it is.
https://youtu.be/AEmtZDDhej0
>>
File: 20211123_140754.jpg (1.58 MB, 3968x1985)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>
>>9463362
Nice
>>
>>9463358
>Actually shilling your youtube channel on 4chan
Holy shit dude, what are you even doing?
>>
>>9463222
Out of the stuff I own? Zombie Cap, Ultron, War Machine, movie Venom and Kang
>>
>>9463316
>surprised someone bought a marvel legend toy in a marvel legend thread
>>
>>9463362
Let’s see the rest of that display.
>mfw I preordered the mezco ff4 set.
Wish me luck bros
>>
>>9463370
I'm not trying to build a following. Just thought people would be interested in seeing close ups of the clear body in hand seeing as there are no pictures or videos yet.
>>
>>9463358
>filming a review in your display cabinet
If you're going to go to such lengths to be an attention whore, at least put some effort in.
>>
>>9463345
>>9463352
Do bootlegs even exist yet?
>>
>>9463387
Just when they his the dislike count too... Interesting....
>>
>>9463341
>gets toy
>immediately puts it in 'taking a shit' pose
I just realized, you only have 3 poses: flying punch, running wildly or taking a shit/muh dynammicccc wideleg stance
>>
>>9463419
He does it in the DBZ thread too. I'm not sure why he does super exaggerated poses all the time.
>>
>>9463222
>Modular Ironman/classic war machine
Hahaha that's cheating, anon. They dont even share any parts. You can't ask for a top 5 then post 6 different figures.
>>
>>9463173
I always love when these threads return back to normal and you can tell what figures aren't liked when they're posted, because everyone ignores them.
Has to be a real fuck up for anyone to actually start actively deriding it when the fanboys aren't shitting the place up.
>>
>>9463429
C’mon anon cut me some slack. Hasbro has been on a roll recently
>>
>>9463426
You sound like a bitch whining about someone posting their toys
>>
Why hasn't Hasbro done a wave for Turn Off The Dark?
>>
>>9463464
don't start this again, you already ruined two threads with your spazzout
>>
>>9463467
You're the one freaking out that someone is posting toys. Where's yours, bitch?
>>
>>9463469
I think he's more complaining about toys being posted with bad poses.
>>
>>9463466
They would need to acquire the rights
When they have the entire Marvel database at their hands, why go through all that trouble to please one guy on /toy/ and 3 gay theatre students
>>
>>9463476
>no BAF inflatable Lizard
>>
>>9463476
>3 gay dance students
This made me chuckle. Have a (you) kek.
>>
>>9463470
Cry about it somewhere else
>>
>>9463470
>bad poses
FLYING PUNCH!!!!
>>
File: 20211123_160929.jpg (1.42 MB, 3762x2178)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Can't wait for galactus!
>>
>>9463523
>flying punch
>shitting stance
>wind up punch
>obnoxious blur

He’s hitting all the staples in this one. I ain’t even mad
>>
File: PXL_20211123_155235015.jpg (1.1 MB, 1351x1316)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
We postan F4s?
>>
>>9463536
Soul

>>9463523
Souless
>>
>>9463352
>>9463389
No, they're literally stealing the toys from the factory. Most of those "bootlegs" are just that.
>>
>>9463496
How about you stop crying about it period, faggot
>>
>>9463341
>the lettering on her torso

Yeah I'll wait til mine ships, no rush, I cancelled it and reordered. Johnny ships soon so I assume she will too.
>>
>>9463685
It's a factory reject from Taiwan. Best to ignore the guy and his video.
>>
>>9463695
Your mommas a reject from Taiwan.
>>
>>9463523
You should sell these. I'd pay for this on a canvas print.
>>
>>9463722
U mad?
>>
>>9458581
they shouldve skipped iron man for obvious reasons...
>>
>>9463635
You first Captain Retard
>>
>>9463777
>not allowed to post criticism
go back
>>
Some people are already getting their Stealth Carter

DCPI: 087-16-6000
>>
>>9463780
Nobody wants your bullshit
>>
Any good head swap suggestions for the new Sue Storm? I was thinking maybe Silk and repainting the hair.
>>
>>9463821
I took the hair of this Sue and put it on the bob cut Emma Frost head and I liked the look a lot. The head came as an alt Emma head so it's usually for sale cheap on eBay.
>>
>>9463828
Oh god damned mobile posting, sorry about that.
>>
>>9463819
keep sobbing
>>
>>9463536
Thing I like
>>9463362
Thing I don't like
>>
Has anyone who preordered compound hulk got him in yet? Im starting to seethe
>>
>>9463836
Cope harder faggot
>>
Mafex X-force wolverine
>>
>>
>>9463536
Why did they bother to make the new Sue when this Sue exists?
>>
File: 1628052979843.jpg (67 KB, 700x525)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>9464051
>>9464052
Ah perfect, been waiting for exactly this.
>>
I almost bought the fucking hasbro fantomex.

I can wait
>>
>>9464051
>>9464052
Kinda looks like an ML if they upped their quality.
>>
>>9464051
>
>>9464052
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>9464051
>>9464052
I have the ML one and this don't look much better. I mean if I had none I would probably go for this one, but is not that much of an upgrade.
>>
>>9464122
>>9464131
>>9464145
Ok bub
>>
>>9464145
Its not even that the Mafex is bad, its that the ML Wolverine is just that decent.
>>
>>9464145
>>9464169
Yeah. I don't have the ML one, but it's a decent and chunky looking figure. This one looks damn good, too, though.
>>
File: 1612752500621.jpg (142 KB, 1170x1170)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>9464131
>>9464145
I swear you guys are paid or are at such a level of brand war that you can't actually perceive anything like rational humans.

>>9464169
It has one fucking head with a dead expression and no alternate hands. Even if the Mafex was at the same quality level as MLs, it would still win simply by actually coming with accessories instead of a giant leg for a BAF nobody was completing.
>>
It the rumours are true, will we get a ML of Campbell Mysterio?
>>
>>9464227
Now, compare the price tags please.
>>
>>9464230
Nigga I ain’t trying to save money on collectibles
>>
>>9464227
I just hate that x-force the team was shit. I hate wolverine
>>
>>9464234
Then go for the Mafex and quit bitching about others, bitch.
>>
>>9464235
In fairness there are a shitload of X-Forces. I just like it because it was the first time in a decade they treated Deadpool like a legitimate character and not chimichanga man, and Fantomex was fantastic.

>>9464238
You're there bitching that the ML is somehow perfect and this isn't an upgrade, go fuck yourself you fucking faggot, holy shit. Kill yourself. Always with this fucking trash that one version can't simply be better on any metric, gotta make sure you're stroking your tiny fucking cock to the correct brand first.
>>
>>9464238
Kill yourself
>>
>>9464262
Woahhh there buddy, calm down
>>
>>9464260
>first time in a decade they treated Deadpool like a legitimate character
This was the only comic where I have genuinely liked deadpool, is there anything else where he is an actual interesting character like this?
>>
>>9463362

Man I just want a featureless Jim Hammond face to go on that Torch body.
>>
>>9464319
Probably the Joe Kelly and Christopher Priest runs.

Definitely the Fabian Nicieza mini-series and Mark Said one from the 90s.
>>
>>9463829
It's fine, thanks for posting this. I think I'll try to do this as well.
>>
>>9463536
should i pay 60-70 bucks for this mister fantastic? i kove the uniforms blue and just look in general.
>>
>>9464722
Just wait. It's one of those figures we wont see for a bit, but eventually will get a new release on a new mold.

I just cant justify spending $60+ on an older Legends figure.
>>
>>9464722
Absolutely not. No Legends is worth that much. Most I'll pay for a regular sized figure is $40 and that's pushing it. I'm willing to pay more for larger characters. Either just swallow the bitter pill and get the Retro one or wait like >>9464961 said for them to eventually redo it.

I didn't know he was going for so much nowadays. I bought a second one so I can have an unflamed Johnny. Glad I did.
>>
any chance we will see a version of Old Man Hawkeye in the new show?
>>
File: 20211124_171159.jpg (451 KB, 3077x1731)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>9464722
I recently paid $185 for a lot of the 4 misb. I only wanted reed and thing, but hope to sell sue and Johnny for $100 to make it less painful.

Also just got sunfire in the mail. I really love this body.
>>
Have any female ML bodies had butterfly joints? I've only recently had a couple figures, all male, that had them. After utilizing them I feel like no figure should come without them. They're great for everything from muscle bound grapples to lean acrobatic poses to aiming a gun out in front of you.
>>
File: DSC_1124.jpg (2.51 MB, 6000x4000)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
Ok... I Love this two guys.
>>
File: Legion.jpg (2.3 MB, 5781x3854)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
And this guy...
>>
File: BBTS Miles.jpg (157 KB, 1135x992)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Well well well, looks like I'm getting this dude and JJJ a bit earlier than expected. Pre-order said Feb initially. Still waiting for the new movie Spidey though, but I waited to pre-order him since I wasn't sure about him and the Black and Gold suit, which I will probably skip.

I guess this throws that whole BBTS never gets shit on time theory out the window huh?
>>
>>9465868
those figures have been on other store fronts for weeks dude, Gamestop probably a month

do people who use BBTS just not shop around? LMAO

enjoy getting shit after everyone else
>>
>>9465868
Marvel Legends have consistently shipped out sooner than the estimated dates, we noted it a while ago, it seems like they're doing it just in case. Also these figs have been out for a while.
>>
>>9465879
Hasbro Pulse still doesn't have them in stock. Neither do Dorksidetoys or EE. And I still haven't seen them at retail despite checking my local stores on a weekly basis. You sound mad.
>>
>>9465893
Friend, they've been out for a while. It's fine if you don't care about getting them early, but to pretend BBTS isn't late on supply is absurd. Especially on imports.

For people who want to get them fast, but not overpay fast, there's been places you could get them since the beginning of the month. Legitimate places.
>>
>>9465893
it's been known for a while that gamestop gets shit sooner than other places but good job naming the notorious slow stocking sites LMAO
>>
>>9465912
Even AMAZON has had them for a while.
>>
>>9465908
>Especially on imports.
Only imports that generally take a while with them are Bluefin because Bluefin releases a month later than Japan. Mafex, AY, and others I have to wait maybe a week more than Japan does. Your irrational hate for BBTS is absurd at this point.

>>9465912
BBTS has had Morlun in stock for at least a week or two, so it seems they've gotten some stock in too. Seemingly at a similar rate to the other online retailers like Dorkside and EE.

>>9465913
Amazon says mid-December for me when I look but it could be different per location. I do have a one of the regional distro centers in my city though so I tend to get shit fairly quickly.
>>
>>9465937
You can literally see there are already reviews from people with the figure. I can order it on Amazon right now.

And imports only take a week? Spider-Gwen took nearly a month after Hobby Search had it.

BBTS is great if you don't mind when you get it.
>>
>>9465937
i got morlun from amazon a month ago LMAO
>>
>>9465941
>posts several website that don't have figure in stock
>post proof BBTS got it in stock before them
>HURR DURR BBTS gets shit DEAD LAST!
You're a retard.

>>9465943
And BBTS seemingly got theirs in around that time too. I'm not claiming BBTS is the first to get shit. I'm just pointing out that they are seemingly getting shit at the same rate as other online retailers like Dorksidetoys and EE.

You guys have some serious fucking autism if you can't get my point.
>>
>>9465946
Nobody said they were last, maybe it's you that's not getting our point ;) Now who sounds mad lol
>>
>>9465949
>>9465879 this guy literally did. This is just like the last time, when you guys spazzed out because

>HURRR BBTS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN"T GOTTEN THE IMMORTAL HUUUULLLLK!!!
>>
>>9465951
Oh sweet, a "everyone is one person out to get me" schizo post
>>
>>9465957
I never claimed he or you were one person. Sounds to me like you're deflecting because you're wrong.
>>
>anti BBTS sperg is back
Holy shit get a life dude
>>
File: hydra s tomp.jpg (574 KB, 1800x1350)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
Found the Meat man at Target today and he's packing.
>>
>>9465879
>enjoy getting shit after everyone else

What kind of loser cares about getting a toy "first"? It's not like you win some sort of prize or anything. Impatient manbabies, people like this are why scalpers exist.
But speaking of getting things after everyone else, I just got my Hydra Stomper in today and he's a chonky beast. Would've preferred some blast effects that work with his gun, but overall he's pretty amazing. However getting him has made me retroactively dislike Cap'n Carter. Her awkwardly open hand was always annoying since she couldn't grip her shield well. But after getting the Stomper and realized she can't even hold on to the hand holds on him properly just make her even more disappointing. She really should've had an alt set of hands because that's a massive oversight on Hasbro's part.
>>
>>9465868
discounted on amazon stupid
>>
>>9466088
Scalpers and autistic customizers that use very sought after figures for shitty customs
>>
>>9466095
stop trying you sperg, you lost
>>
>>9466088
>chonky

Unironically fuck back off to rebbit faggot.
>>
>>9466088
>Who cares about getting a toy first

You're right, Fox. Those grapes WERE probably sour anyways
>>
>found a ton of Armadillo wave Miles and Dr Strange at Target
>"oops sorry they're not supposed to be on sale yet"
Also Target needs to stop with the solid case shit
>>
>>9466164
You found someone that sets things aside for scalpers or a friend
>>
>>9466164
This happened to me the other day, I found a bunch of Miles and tried to buy it through the self checkout but it said it couldn't be sold until 1/01 which is pretty insane.
>>
>>9466153
>>9462065
>>
Marvel Transformers when?
>>
All the weirdoes in the world
are here right now
in /mvg/
>>
>>9466236
>No Way Home has Dafoe Goblin singing this along with the other villains
>>
>>9466236
Don't worry anon, there's a weirdo in the DC General pretending to be an industry insider
>>
X-Men TAS Wolverine go a nendo and it broke GSC's site
>>
>>9466243
Are we supposed to know what any of these words mean after Wolverine?
>>
>>9466238
>villains go into a song and dance routine mid-fight
>portal opens
>Jackman Wolverine joins in
>>
>>9466246

if you've been around for at the very least the past two weeks then yes
>>
>>9466153
Bawhahahahaha this fucking coooope
>>
>>9466271
No shit right? Marvel General has been plagued by mouth breathing retards lately.
>>
>>9466298
How is it cope? I'm getting things before you with virtually no effort and not paying extra. You were the one who seemed invested in how quickly BBTS got you some toy wave that a lot of stores have had for a month.Weird behavior.
>>
>>9466302
Right? It's the people who DON'T know what nendroids are are the retards!
>>
>>9466232
Well there's this. Me personally I wish they'd bring back Shapeshifters.
>>
>>9466397
It's pretty cope that you're putting any thought into when you get your toys in relation to when others get their toys. As long as you're getting it, who cares who gets it faster?
>>
>>9466409
I wasn't, I posted an annoyance with BBTS and they made it about that. My post was about not getting it at all.

It's okay, I know it was a long discussion.
>>
has anyone else nabbed this fig or are all of us waiting on the inevitable hot toys version? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-eTyKXYS8
>>
>>9466400
Is that a re-tool of Jetfire?
>>
>>9466450
Kind of. From what I understand it uses previous parts from the Studio Series Jetfire for the vehicle, but the bot mode is pretty much all new.
>>
Got my Marvel Infinite Kate Pryde in. It's a dark dark grey blue, not black. It's the exact same head as before, jsut update tampo. Bandaid is tampo. Ponytail isn't painted on the braid. Sword is cool.

Bit too damn expensive but I use the app enough.
>>
>>9466413
You were crying and moaning about BBTS not getting your Immortal Hulk and making it seem like it was there fault when no other stores recieved it either. Now you're moving the goalposts.

Take your small brain somewhere else. We're tired of it.
>>
>>9466398
Yes.
>>
>>9462065
Mine is being delivered today along with nova! I can't wait!
>>
File: 20211125_121259.jpg (3.77 MB, 5431x3005)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>>9466594
Just delivered
>>
File: 20211125_130013.jpg (858 KB, 4032x2371)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
Heated up iceman so I could remove the belt. Anyone know if the belt on blue beast can be removed as easily or does it need to be cut?
>>
>>9466659
>Extreeeeme pose
At least he's not taking a shit while throwing a punch and flying through the air.
>>
>>9466660
I get the feeling you are a really sad person in real life.
>>
>>9465602
I wish they would have made a few figures from the show of this guy. Id kill for a few of his "imaginary" friends.
>>
>>9466668
Are you new to 4chan?
>>
File: IMG_20180825_184221_121.jpg (39 KB, 1080x1080)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>9466673
Are you? When did every other post just become an angry shit post because they have no toys? Newfags have really brought this place down in the last few years.

Who gets mad at a fucking punch, newfags, that's who.
>>
>>9466676
Not him, but why do you go out of your way to defend this guy so hard? Someone shat on a few of my poses last thread but you didn't come white knight me, so this isn't apparently about just posting toys.
>>
>>9466659
This is just conjecture, but I imagine if you heat up one of Beast's legs and pop it off you should be able to slide the belt off then just re-attach the leg. I don't know if that qualifies as "easy" but it's at least not permanent like cutting the belt.
>>
>>9466705
Thanks. I'm hoping i can find a reasonably priced caliban beast once the new animated version is announced. unless I like the shading on the new one.
>>
>>9466676
>Who gets mad at a fucking punch
No one. People get irritated that he uses this channel as his fucking blog to display his shitty poses.

No one gives a fuck that he moved Red Hood so it no longer looks like he's shitting himself while firing a gun, but guess what? It's sure as fucking going to be posted here for everyone to see.
>>
>>9466748
>Red Hood
Fuck... Red Skull.

Whatever, this is on page 8, no one's going to see it anyway.
>>
>>9466684
Fuck are you going to sperg out again for a whole thread over a fuck9ing picture. Go buy a fucking toy.
>>
>>9466755
I'm thinking about picking up the Hydra Trooper who's back up on Hasbro Pulse. Do you recommend him? Any other good Black Friday Deals?
>>
>>9466757
If you need Hydra goons, that's a great way to get them.

There's also the 2-pack, but I'm not sure what that goes for these days. Benefit there is that you also get the bigger Hydra soldier as well as the standard.
>>
What is it about translucent plastic!
>>
File: 20211125_145501.jpg (965 KB, 4032x2596)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>9466766
>>
>>9466748
>No one gives a fuck that he moved Red Hood
If you don't care why are you so mad
>>
>>9466770
>why are you so mad.
>People get irritated that he uses this channel as his fucking blog to display his shitty poses.
It's like you can't read.
>>
>>9466776
I promise you your bitching is infinitely more insufferable
>>
>>9466805
seriously, why do you ONLY white knight him? I don't see you coming out and getting pissy whenever the thread is critical of other people's posing.
>>
>>9466805
Anon, CubeAnon has ruined 2+ months worth of Marvel threads. The criticism is justified, I think. People just don't like him.
>>
>>9466979
But he hasn't done anything to ruin the threads. All he does is post pictures. You people complaining about his blogging keep bringing up shit from last year which has no bearing on the current content.
>>
>>9467007
WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY DEFEND HIM AND ONLY HIM WHEN HIS POSES ARE CRITICIZED BUT NO ONE ELSE'S????
>>
>>9467012
Not him but we've had several threads ruined by people throwing huge bitchfests over these poses. They're boring but I think everyone's tired of the thread being derailed every time he posts them.
>>
>>9467052
Fucking this. He's been posting this crap forever and people used to just ignore it, now there's one or two autists who just have to have a tantrum every single time he posts just for the sake of having a tantrum.
>>
>HasbroPulse 10% off
>oh neat I guess let's see what they have
>it's all the shit nobody buys
>>
>>9467052
That doesn't answer my question though, why just him? I've had my poses criticized too, why don't I get some autistic white knight?
>>
>>9467094
Because nobody threw a thread-spanning tantrum when you posted.
>>
>>9467095
I mean to be fair it's usually just a post or two, and then when his white knight shows up it becomes a shit show.
>>
>>9467100
Maybe you should stop fucking with people then? You cause all the problems, so just...stop.
>>
>>9467012
You're an obsessed faggot
>>
New thread:
>>9467128
>>9467128
>>9467128
>>
>>9467105
Unclench your butt hole
>>
Will we get a new green goblin and tobey?
>>
>>9466905
There's a difference between genuine criticism and a spergout whenever someone posts because you hold a grudge against him.
>>
>>9467300
Are you his boyfriend. Why do you want to defend some stranger on the internet from being picked on? Go back to le reddit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.