[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dukemonfigurerise.jpg (332 KB, 1200x999)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
Anime Accurate Edition

>Figure-Rise Standard Dukemon/Gallantmon was just revealed
>Dim Card Holster Vol 2 with Stingmon DiM card was just revealed

Previous: >>9399172

>V-Pet Evolution Guide
https://humulos.com/digimon/vbdm/

>Artbook Archive
https://archive.org/details/digimonseriesmemorialbookdigimonanimationchronicle

>EX2 Tamers DiM set will be individual retail releases, February 2022
https://p-bandai.jp/b-toys-shop/special-1000013544/

>Digivice V (w/Gammamon DiM Card):
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B099Z9C7DP/

>Gammamon DiM Card:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B099ZGDZV8/
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000161953/

>Angoramon & Jellymon DiM Card Set:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B099ZCLNS2/
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000161954/

>The Digimon - Ghost Game Figures
>Gammamon
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09G2PS5B9
>Angoramon
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09G2Q5KL9
>Jellymon
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09G2PG8NH
>>
>>9448207
https://withthewill.net/threads/dim-card-holster-vol-2-primeval-warriors-dim-card-pre-order-details-full-lineup.26595/
>>
>>9448207
>Dukemon
>again
inb4 recolor
>>
>>9448207
Real excited for this one. Still hoping we see some Champions and some other uncommon choices of Digimon, including some from Ghost Game. But the Knights and assorted Megas (unless Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon will be the only non Knights for now) are cool too.

>>9448210
Stingmon needs to get a proper Ultimate and Mega. Cool as Bancho looks, I can't help but feel it's extremely gimmicky at the same time.
>>
>>9448207
Looks way better than the old d arts
>>
>>9448225
DUKEMON
EXCEPT
PURPLE
>>
>Accurate
>no title
lel
>>
Can anyone help me out? Are you able to "train" or make your digimon stronger and better at battles in the Vital Bracelet like you are in the Virtual Pets? I can't even clear the first area of the Adventure Mission, I have a champion and keep getting BTFO by rookies. If I keep going like this my dude will die.

Any help?
>>
>>9448249
Your Vital Meter is somewhat like the way Strength worked in the originals, but it represents health and not hitchance. Your health increases for every 1/4th of your vital meter filled. So if you haven't already, maxing out vitals increases your mon's survivability severely. Secondly, your mons mood affects damage. Happiness is +1 AP and Sadness is -1 AP. These are pretty significant so make sure your Mon is happy. What makes them happy depends on their personality - you can check this in the app - some require lots of exercise to be happier longer. If all else fails, buy mood boosters in the app and transfer your mon to the app and back to use them.

The only combat stat that can't really be changed through any kind of personal training and work is DP, which is hitchance. If your mon has an attribute advantage (Virus > Data > Vaccine > Virus) then they are more likely to connect shots, however, as if they have higher DP. If your mons are facing mons of an attribute you are weak against then it is definitely likelier that you'll take hits from them. If your mon's vitals aren't maxed either then thst can be bad too - fighting with little to no vitals basically turns you into glass.

If all that is in order then from there it's honestly just crossing your fingers and hoping you land all your hits and dodge all the opponent's. If your vitals are maxed you may be able to tank enough hits to survive the 5 rounds, at the least. I can't confirm this but the Adventure Mission opponents have always felt on the harder side than the regular NFC wilds - I'm assuming their vitals or stats are cranked up a little. I've gotten stuck on later stages but from there all you can do is give it another shot. Maybe keep a few mons of different attributes to typecheck who you're facing (Adventure Mission progress is kept across all mons from the same DIM, and syncs whenever you use the app, so you don't have to start back at Stage 1 if you make a new egg on that DIM).
>>
>>9448210
So if I live in the US can I just pre-order P-Bandai items like this through the JP site and get it shipped to my destination, or is there some forwarding/importing service I'd need to use?
>>
>>9448307
Different anon, but while we're on the topic of Adventure battles - what happens if you've met all the requirements for Mega and your evolution time is up, but you haven't cleared Stage 15 of Adventure yet? I'm only on Stage 12 and have about 5 hours before my Canoweissmon tries to evolve to Aegismon.
>>
>>9448336
zenmarket.jp (or other similar service) if you want it directly from pbandai
Or find a retailer that does all that on their own and sells it directly, albeit with more shipping delay, like https://tokullectibles.com/collections/preorders/products/preorder-digimon-dim-card-holster-vol-02-primeval-warriors-dim-card
>>
>>9448342
That's a good question, I genuinely don't know. I'm assuming it'll just give you whatever the next best Mega is since you technically didn't fulfill the Adventure Stage 15 requirement.
>>
>>9448237
Doesn't he come in blue too?
>>
>>9448342
this >>9448349 is what happens. but you can cancel the evolution and it resets the timer, giving you more time to go through the adventure stages. repeat as necessary until you clear 15.
>>
>>9448342
It WILL evolve into the next mega you have met the conditions for, which im pretty sure there will always be at least one.

You can put it in the app, or backup to pause the timer if you want another mon to have time to complete adventure mode.
>>
>>9448349
>>9448359
>>9448364
So cancelling the evolution resets the timer? Will it reset the other progress as well? This is my first Digimon on the DiM card, so tossing them into the app and having another one run Adventure to reach the rank isn't an option yet.
>>
>>9448393
Everything stays exactly the same - trophies, vitals, etc. The only thing it resets is the evolution timer.
>>
>>9448393
Note. It will be difficult to beat adventure mode with a Perfect level Digimon.

Possible, but difficult.
>>
>>9448307
Thanks anon, everything you just said makes a lot of sense. I've been at home helping watch my baby niece today so my vitals are very very low. Thanks a lot for the help man, lots of stuff there I hadn't quite grasped yet.

Btw, what did you mean by "NFC Wilds"? Not sure what that is.
>>
>>9448336
You'll have to use an intermediary like Buyee. It MAY come to US P Bandai but I have no idea. The first VB Holster did.
>>
>>9448422
If you are on the homescreen and you touch your watch up to any seeking NFC point (most common for people in the West will probably be their phones, so you can go to your phone's homescreen and hold it up to your digimon), it will seek out a battle from a random "wild" Digimon, based on the ones currently available on that DIM card. This is typically how you get missions based around completing battles done. If your phone doesn't have an NFC antenna this might pose a problem, but there's other ways like credit card readers and if you have a Nintendo Switch you can turn on Amiibo-seeking mode and hold your watch up to it.
>>
>>9448342
I thought the Gammamon dim didn't have an Adv. Mission prerequisite in any of the lines?
>>
>>9448605
>>9448342
Oh yeah, that's right. The Gammamon DIM (and presumably Jellymon and Angoramon) doesn't have a secret digi. It's usually that there's 4 Megas on the DIM - three obtainable normally and a 4th that's unlockable, but Gamma just has 3.
>>
File: ChaosmodeCRimsonMode.jpg (136 KB, 702x800)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>9448237
I'd love to see Chaos Crimson Mode again desu .
>>
>mindlessly grinding away at the raid boss on a bored monday
>hit the levels where the boss is so spongy you need more people for it to not take forever
>forgot that getting four injuries kills your mon
>lost my Aegisdramon who i've had for several weeks and spent so much time collecting trophies and boosting the combat record on
:((( i'll do better this time
>>
Why is the cap for the milleniumon name plate so high
>>
>>9448871
that's every raid. pumpkinmon was a nice break from the norm, sadly
>>
>>9447057
This is really cool but I guess it's because the enemy data is in the DIM and the VBM watch is designed to read it, so they can have say, Magia from Zero-One as enemies when you load up that chip.. I guess at the absolute least they would have to make new DIMS to put that capability in Digimon, with some Digimon designated as "enemies" that suit the theme - and naturally if the Digimon are going to be there as enemies then they might as well be collectable too, so I guess they don't see a need.
>>
>>9448888
Yeah, the biggest difference is Ultraman is based on characters and Digimon is more of a species thing.
>>9448876
Well that's fucked.
>>
Hey, I just got the Digivice V a couple days ago and my Gammamon should digivolve to WezenGammamon tomorrow, but I was wondering if I put him to sleep and take my watch off when I go to bed, will it kill him?
>>
>>9448871
>>9448876
I've been trying comically hard to stay above rank 1000 for the storage capsules but damn do people put in work. I don't have a group though so that doesn't help.
>>
>>9448944
Nope. If they're sleep on the Digivice-V, they're good. They won't lose vitals at all unless they're awake while it's off your arm. Honestly with the V it's comically easy to keep your vitals up, even if the pulse reader is spotty - your big worries would probably be if you do raids a lot (at later levels, losing a lot, and by extension losing Vitals is guaranteed), and maybe even just forgetting to put the mon in sleep mode/forgetting the watch in general. Otherwise you can even be lazy as fuck and it mostly just slows and stops vital gain, not drops it.
>>
>>9448961
Sweet, thanks for the tip.
I've been turning it off when I go to bed and moving my Digimon to the app, but this sounds easier and still lets the timer run I'm assuming.
>>
>>9448420
>Note. It will be difficult to beat adventure mode with a Perfect level Digimon.
>Possible, but difficult.
Really? I haven't lost to a single Mega, and I've fought three Ultimate Brachiomons, an Aegisdramon, and two Chaosdramons as bosses so far. Surprisingly, it's other Perfect level digimon that have been giving me issues - literally every time Chimeramon or another Canoweissmon shows up, I either get my ass kicked or crawl by with barely a sliver of health. Still, it's only three more stages left before I meet the requirements. My digimon should be attempting to evolve literally any minute now, but if I cancel the evolution and buy myself another 24 hours, I should have no issue clearing the last stages during my daily walk tomorrow.
>>
>>9448855
Do injuries ever reset? Also, I thought they only occurred in the bracelet
>>
>>9449168
Injuries take up to an hour to reset. The app also shows you how long it takes for an injury to heal. In both the app and the bracelet, battling while injured three times will kill you, and getting injured 4 times in a day will kill you. You can also use Reset Codes and Repair Codes in the app to deal with them, but otherwise it's just waiting.
>>
the new dim holster is up for pre-order at okini land, shipping's pricey right now though
>>
>>9448207
huh, great. so do i just sell this unbuilt dukemon amplified then? makes me wonder if i should cancel my beelzemon order and wait for figurerise standard version of that too
>>
>>9451303
Honestly, I'd stick with the amplified. The new one may be more show/game accurate, but the Amplified is far more interesting to look at.
>>
>>9451303
Entirely up to you. I think both have merit, but if you prefer the look of the Standard, then get that. If you plainly no longer want the Amplified, I'm sure someone else will. Regarding Beelzemon, same thing, except we don't know if we're actually going to get one.
>>
>>9451330
This is exactly why I get Amplified over Standard. Only case exempt from this is Magnamon so far.
>>
Wow, yet another figure of the same shillmon again.
>>
>>9448207
I just want a good Guilmon.
>>
>>9451814
Tamers is based and defeated cancel culture. You WILL consoom!
>>
>>9451972
It did what?
>>
>>9451890
Non Mega forms would be nice in general. But, I'll take what nice and good quality figures I can get (whether I buy them or not, it's good to see).
>>
File: 1628123545907.jpg (65 KB, 711x400)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>9451988
There was a digimon play or something recently where the villain was political correctness and its attack was cancel culture. I think the Tamers director made it.
>>
>remember ordering DotE and holster despite only mild interest.

>go to check when PBUS MBR and TSH ship.

>oh yeah, DotE is bundled in, forgot about that.

>next to no interest in the wormmon one, but hey, lets see what they bundle it with.

4psa8
>>
guys i think im addicted to buying DIMs. i dont even understand, honestly just having Gamma and Impulse City would keep me satisfied till at least the start of next year but i keep spending stupid money on these thingies. they're just cute and cool i love the sprites and all the digis
>>
>>9452726
welcome to the cult, friend. I have every dim but have only started maybe six of them so far.
>>
SO, cleared Stage 15 and got my Canoweissmon to evolve; however, I seem to have 'over-trained' it, so it ended up becoming a Chaosdramon instead of an Aegisdramon...which honestly isn't a bad thing, and suits me much better. Me and my new buddy have been spending our raid tickets smacking around Millenniumon, and so far so good - up to Rank 12, and whil;e we've been losing from timing out (and I've been regaining my lost vitals with interspersed Arena battles), it hasn't actually managed to K.O. or even hit my Chaosdramon. I think I really like my shiny red murder machine...
Also, starting a new egg to go down another route while Chaosdramon hangs out on my phone. Gonna try again for Aegismon (this time starting with KausGammamon) before going after Ultimate Brachimon.
>>9452726
Tell me about it. I got Gammamon just to have something to work towards while doing my normal exercises, and now I'm hooked on clearing the whole DiM and have already ordered the Hermit in Jungle/Nu Metal Empire 2pack. Also eyeballing Mad Black Roar/True Shadow Howl...think I'm going to be busy for a while...
>>
Bandai has officially made p-bandai's japanese site inaccessible for foreigners. You now require a VPN to get on the site at all.
>>
>>9453237
Yeah, they also blocked my account from making new orders because the phone number I used was being used in multiple accounts.
The phone number is always the same for all the Blackship addresses.

I'm thinking of trying to create another account with the same address and phone number to see what happens, but I'm afraid they'll cancel the orders on my old account.
>>
>>9452726
Same here. Thankfully I don't care about owning every single DIM but I've still bought quite a few in the short time I've owned by VBV.
>>
>>9452040
and people got mad at how fucking based this shit was
fuck burgers
>>
>>9452040
Huh, pretty neat. IIRC Gatchaman CROWDS had similar themes. More along the lines of mob mentality/conformity though.
>>
>>9448207
Nothing new at the Tamashii Nations event. They showcased Gallant, Alpha, and Omnimon in their updated SHF releases and that's it, Digimon wise.
>>
File: FEh7JQ4VkAEhy_s.jpg (81 KB, 632x634)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>9454942
Apparently it's a Premium Color Dukemon?
>>
>>9455354
Yup, its besides the other two p colors. Is there even much difference between the alphamons baring the notshitcape?
>>
>>9455354
Is that new? I guess I was just expecting it. I'll just stick with the kits. Not even sure what these P colors are going for. Being shiny?
>>
>>9454644
onions
>>
>MORE royal knights
jesus christ
>>
>>9455995
I mean, who likes the monstrous Digimon, amirite guys? The humanoid ones are the best, aren't they?

Seriously though, they are cool designs, but it would be nice to see figures and models and whatever else of the non Royal Knights for a while.
>>
>>9456044
I'm still holding my breath for Jesmon
>>
>>9456044
Machinedrama kit was a masssive win in this respect. Same for Imperialdramon Really hoping for more.
>>
>>9452726
I have 5 DIMs in the holster and don't even have a VB yet. Still waiting on p-bandai to ship my green one
>>
File: Digimon Figures.png (1.55 MB, 1492x532)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
I'm seeing a pattern here...

BUT, survey for the next NXEdge Style figure. I don't have any of these, but I hope to be able to get all of those re-releases.

Options for the survey below
MetalGreymon (Adventure)
WereGarurumon (Adventure)
WarGreymon (Adventure)
MetalGarurumon (Adventure)
Mugendramon (Adventure)
Paildramon (Adventure 02)
Magnamon (Adventure 02)
Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (Adventure 02)
SaintGargomon (Tamers)
Sakuyamon (Tamers)
KaiserGreymon (Frontier)
MagnaGarurumon (Frontier)
Susanoomon (Frontier)
WarGreymon X (X-Evolution)
MetalGarurumon X (X-Evolution)
Omegamon X (X-Evolution)
ShineGreymon (Savers)
ULForceV-dramon (Savers)
Shoutmon X7 (Xros Wars)
Gaiamon (Appmon)
Omegamon Alter-S (Adventure:)
>>
>>9453237
This is a false alarm, I think pbandai was having issues then because I just got on pbandai jp without a vpn
>>
>>9456418
I forgot the link.

https://questant.jp/q/591S3RO7
WTW article: https://withthewill.net/threads/digimon-nxedgestyle-survey-regarding-future-of-figure-line-choices-from-every-anime.26627/
>>
>>9456418
Over half the shit on that list is shillmons with tons of modern figures already, Christ
>>
>>9456447
Call them shillmons or whatever you want, end of series Megas and the Grey and Garurumons are the main sellers. At the same time a lot of them also haven't gotten all that much product, especially in articulated form. They can't realistically sell any and all Digimon, though I'm sure some if not all on their team would love to, but it isn't happening.

Lots of good choices too.
>>
Does the Gammamon line require jogress
>>
>>9456781
nope
>>
Why is it sometimes when I do the Hard Missions it says "Good" and gives 1 trophy, and sometimes it says "Great" and gives more than 1. I thought it was based on how overboard you did the mission after initial completion but it just seems really inconsistent.
>>
File: Tyrannomon_b.jpg (45 KB, 320x320)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9456044
>First digimon ever designed
>zero good merch
I hate being a Tyrannomon fan
>>
File: FEnDecdX0AMVBzW.jpg (212 KB, 2048x412)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Christmas Cherrymon for December raid.
>>
>>9456900
You need to do complete reps for stuff to count towards 1 star, and a set of at least two or more complete reps to count towards two. For example, 10 squats in 20 seconds requires you to start standing, squat, and return back to a full standing position one time to count as a single squat (not just standing position to crouching=1, crouching back to standing again>2, etc). It's possible by your own count that you THINK you're doing two full sets, but in actuality are only just meeting the requirements for a single set; likewise, the sensor tends to have a hard time reading things if you have a significant quantity of melatonin in your skin, so it's possible it's just not reading everything you're doing. No real solution for that - just gotta hold off on evolution, wait for the missions to reset the next day (or set the clock forward), and try again.
>>
>>9457311
okay and how about for special missions?
I was working on going for Wizardmon and was one trophy away, but instead got 3 as a reward.
>>
>>9457296
free nameplate mother fuckers come on
>>
>>9457375
Special Missions are always worth 3 stars upon completion, no more or less. Basic missions are always worth just one star, also no more or less. Hard missions, as stated above, can fluctuate between 0-2 stars, depending on if you can manage to complete a full set or two full sets within the time limit. Adventure missions have no star value but are required for certain evolutions (must clear level 15).
>>
>>9457386
holy shit, thanks.
>>
>>9457296
how many raids have there been so far?
>>
>>9457825
Blackwargreymon
Milleniummon (x2)
Diaboromon
VenomVamdemon
Pumpkinmon
Gulfmon
>>
>>9457005
Is it really?
Sucks to be over shadowed by the primarily orange dinosaur.
>>
File: 1625440001670.png (1.47 MB, 1280x905)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>take a break from X pets and go back to 20th
>not nearly as needy as I remember it being
>only poops a bit more than X
>sheer selection of eggs and mons is crazy
>don't have to worry about grinding xp to get to level 10
>can have 2 digi bros at once
>jogress
Call me a casual shit but 20th definitely feels like peak comfy pet raising. Just got my dudes evolved to BanchoMamemon and Alphamon.

>>9456144
>Machinedrama kit was a masssive win in this respect
Amen, brother.
>>
Do the Adventure Mission bossfights have cranked up stats? I've noticed even when I have the type advantage > max vitals > max health I would struggle against later fights to a degree that I never would if I was fighting that same digi using NFC encounters.
>>
>>9458780
20th is honestly near-perfect. I just wish they didn't poop so much, and personally past my nostalgia I don't really like the shell at all, but it's fantastic and has a ton of content even if you're raising solo. I always keep one on my car key chain and use it alongside my VitalBracelet. VPets like those have a really major advantage over the VitalBracelet and that's that they require active maintenance. "Feeding" your Digimon through your steps and heartrate is a cute novelty but there's so much less interaction when I really love the pet aspect of remembering to feed them manually, cleaning their poop, giving them medicine when sick, etc. The Digivice-V on the other hand is something you could completely forget about and suffer no real repercussions for it, and that just isn't nearly as interesting or engaging, as awesome as that is too. It can be frustrating, but there's a lot of fun in forgetting to feed your mon one day and coming back to their death and an egg.
>>
>>9458801
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Seems standard NFC reader fights use the digimon's base stats/vitals while the Adventure Mode bosses use maxed-out stats/vitals. Manageable if you've been properly raising your own Digimon's vitals, but throwing someone that's freshly digivolved with little to no vital gain against one of those guys is suicide, especially from level 12 onwards.
>>
>>9458780
>only poops a bit more
If you only raise one mon, maybe. If you raise two they'll poop 4 times and get sick in the same time that the X poops once.
>>
Finally got my Vital Bracelet! I noticed the app (at least off the NA playstore) doesn't show the Medabots DIM in the digidex. Will an entry pop up once I use mine?
>>
>>9459428
It does that for other DiMs too yes.
>>
>>9459428
Yes, non-retail dims don't show up in the digidex until you use them. Kinda annoying that retail ones always do.
>>
>>9452726
This happened to me and I don't even have my VB yet. I don't even like the idea of the VB or Dims but I just pre-ordered more. That's what happens when companies make shit. Production drives appreciation and therefore desire, which drives consumption. Companies always say it's the other way around, where consumers "demand" something but it's not true. They're usually making up shit no one asked for and we buy it anyway because we can appreciate things. I hate the perpetual drain on my life and money but I feel like I'm trapped by being human and getting the core of my being taken advantage of.
>>
File: 344.jpg (849 KB, 1290x1882)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
V-Jump's out.
>>
File: 345.jpg (878 KB, 1297x1886)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>9459572
These are the /toy/ relevant pages, by the way.
>>
>>9448655
Wait, we're not going to get a sneak peak at their Ultimate forms? Kind of makes me want to rethink getting the Jellymon Dim.
>>
>>9459572
Are those the canonical Rookie/Baby forms? Cute that Jellymon basically reverts to it when she squishes herself into her dome.

I get why they're releasing these so early, but it also feels like an incomplete package that they won't have their actual evolutions from the series. Too bad there's no way that these things can be updated. Like when they evolve on the show an update to add in those forms is added in.
>>
>>9459661
Yeah, they're the canon forms. You're right about the cards feeling incomplete, but no doubt they're listed like that to not spoil their anime debuts which will more than likely be in December.
>>
>>9459572
So we're not getting Jellymon and Angoramon's evolutions on these? What's the point then?
>>
>>9459616
??? They have the adult and perfect for them. None of the 3 have their ultimates.
>>
>>9459616
>>9459661
>>9459675
Is this some kind of joke posting going over my head? Lmao we already long knew these wouldnt have their final evolution since Gammamon. The adults and perfects are in, they dont show that until closer to release though like with Gammamon. We only knew Gammamons when we did due to datamines because it was close to release.
>>
File: 1445799557871.jpg (63 KB, 587x545)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Can you overwrite the pet on your vital bracelet if you trasnfer another mon from app to bracelet? Because I think I just did that.

Which isn't a big deal, but the little did is lost to the ether and I sorta wasted an hour.
>>
>>9460159
Did you already have 2 in it? If not then it's in storage.
>>
>>9459685
Shouldn't they have Megas/Ultimates though? I don't see why they'd hold off on putting them on the DIMs when they're already spoiling their Perfects.
>>
>>9458643
We haven't had Millenniummon before now, we had Apocalymon.
>>
File: FEwMcR5aMAQNfjO.jpg (110 KB, 560x560)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: FEwMrXcaQAIW1D8.jpg (108 KB, 560x560)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>9460456
>>
>>9460360
Either that's something they really don't wanna spoil, maybe there's a good reason why like some surprise with them or something. Maybe they don't wanna spoil it like they did with the Adventure: Digivice. Maybe they have something planned for some future Ghost Game DiMs. Maybe they'll be on Villainmons Dim as one possible example. Like Jogress Evo's. Or worst possibility of all, that I hope isn't the case, they just do not have ultimates.

Could be any reason really.
>>
>>9460456
>>9460458
Any teaser for even more of these? Or this it? Hoping for more Pulsemon and Ghost Game ones mostly.
>>
>>9460456
>>9460458
very nice
>>
>>9460461
That's collection 3 and 4, they're on P-Bandai now and go up for preorder tomorrow I believe. Nothing about any others.
>>
>>9460461
Listings are here:
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000165530/
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000165532/
>>
>>9460456
>>9460458
All the new ones are so fucking lifeless compared to the originals.
>>
I've been playing around with the medarot dim, how do I get Omega Knight? I have Greywars and Garuru Metal on my band for a day now and the jogress doesn't happen, do I need any battles or trophies?
>>
>>9460867
Looks like specifically you need Grey upfront and Garu in the back.

Pip it into the app to see how much time till evo, im pretty sure its ONLY AguGabu Omega that gets the 1 hr Jogress.
>>
>>9460872
oh, I had gabu in front, will change it, wait a few hours and see in app the time. Thank you
>>
File: file.png (2.14 MB, 1200x994)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Is there a way to pirate DIMs yet? I want a VB but i really cant justify paying for dims while being constrained to fighting only the things on the card unless i hunt down for more of these things.
I also need a reason to use the omedamon dim that came with the medawatch.
>>
>>9460891
Yes, there has been since practically day 1, but the catch is, you gotta find someone willing to share.
>>
>>9460909
Thanks anon, ill try to dig deeper than, I couldnt find much info but now that you informed me that it exists, it maybe less painful.
>>
>>9460909
is image replacement widely available yet?
>>
>>9460909
I always forget what colossal bootlicks Digimon fans are and when I see evidence, like people not being willing to share data, it pisses me off all over again.
>>
>>9461330
This post is exactly why I would never share with you, and hope others wont. You need to work on your anger.
>>
>>9460891
Just sell the DiM and make money then instead of spending money on something you clearly dont like
>>
>>9460455
Ah I was confusing Apocalymon with Milleniummon then, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>9460891
I'll buy the DIM if you don't want it
>>
>>9461330
I shared Dims here and it only took a few hours for it to be removed from mediafire, Im not sure if there are bandaifags here or bandai is looking for the files everywhere
>>
>>9462453
>I shared porn here.

Go ahead and post again then, we'll grab it before it gets taken down.
>>
>>9461405
>>9462094
I intend to keep the DiM since the medawatch is a gift from a close friend. Still doesnt help that the fucking omedamon stares at me.
>>
>>9462456
no thank you, I don't want bandaijews on my door
>>
>>9460891
Well I mean consider that the app is the other half of the device and with the app you can fight pretty much any Digimon.
>>
File: 1436232490566.png (19 KB, 500x323)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
So with the Vital Bracelet it seems like you mostly battle with the app? NFC battles seem really fucking tough so far, though I think you can get battles doing challenges too (which requires walking)?

I wouldn't mind app transferring if it was smoother. Having to bust out a fucking DIM card and wait 60 seconds just makes the whole experience feel really clunky, which is kind of a bummer because uploading a pet is actually really fast.

So far I'm not sure how I actually feel about the watch compared to your regular pet toy, but I like the design of it a lot and the sprites. The fitness features/aspects are neat, but a little more engrained into everything than I was expecting.
>>
>>9462503
So a couple things.

App battles dont count for evolution, i think.

NFC battkes do get easier as your vitals fill, you evolve, and you Rock PAper Scisirs type advantage.

You do not need to buat out your dim card for each transfer.
The second tap when putting it backnis just making sure that dim card is loaded, but does not need it present in most cases

Also, most missions dont require walking, just adventure mode, the main purpose if which is unlocking secret evolutions.
>>
>>9462503
You don't have to bust out a DIM card each time, but if you swap your Digimon a lot then you need to stick in a DIM card for each time you have to put on your device a new Digimon that was not on there before. Otherwise as long as you keep to the same two Digimon on your watch (one in main, the other in backup) you typically never have to switch.

>NFC battles seem really fucking tough so far
They get easier as your mon evolves and the encounter rate evens out so you're more likely to face people you can handle. If you notice a Digimon is above your stage then you can hard press the cancel button to escape, without penalty (i think.). Make sure your vitals are maxed out too since that affects your max health.

>So far I'm not sure how I actually feel about the watch compared to your regular pet toy, but I like the design of it a lot and the sprites. The fitness features/aspects are neat, but a little more engrained into everything than I was expecting.
Had it for a while and as I said in >>9458820 it's definitely a lot of fun and really cute, but the lack of interactivity really hurts it for me. Considering I can always have it on my wrist it's a great little compliment to my daily life.
>>
>>9462503
> NFC battles seem really fucking tough so far, though I think you can get battles doing challenges too (which requires walking)?
Battles are tough because they're mostly random, but you can sway things in your favor a bit if you raise your Digimon's vitals before fighting - that increases your stats and overall HP, so you can take a hit and keep going. Also note that fights only last a maximum of 5 rounds - the Digimon with the most HP by the end of round 5 is the winner, so if you can give yourself enough of a vital boost to tank your enemy's hits, you can still win even if you don't actually KO them. The Adventure Mode battles (the ones that require walking) are only needed for unlocking the hidden evolutions on certain DiMs - not every card has one. Also, the app battels count towards your overall win/loss ratio and do affect your vitals, but don't count towards evolution requirements.
>Having to bust out a fucking DIM card and wait 60 seconds just makes the whole experience feel really clunky, which is kind of a bummer because uploading a pet is actually really fast.
I've never had to re-insert the DiM card upon transfer, and I've been doing it back and forth with multiple Digimon - the only time I've had to use the card is to get more eggs after transferring my fully-raised Digimon to my phone's storage. The app is basically just verifying your installation to make sure the bracelet you're transferring the Digimon to is the one it came from - remember that DiM cards lock to the bracelet you install them on.
>>
>>9462715
>Considering I can always have it on my wrist it's a great little compliment to my daily life.
This. I do all of the exercises (and more) as part of my daily workout routine anyway, so just wearing the bracelet around as I go about doing my usual thing just gives me a visible, tangible reward for what I was already doing, which is pretty fun. The trickiest part is actually dealing with the evolutions that require LESS work, honestly.
>>
>>9461404
I've always wondered how self-righteous boot tastes since people like you can't seem to get enough. I have too much dignity to try it though. Keep licking for me bro
>>
Probably asking too much because kids toy, but it'd be cool if they started packing a wrist extender with the VitalBracelet by default. I was disappointed but not surprised to find it suffocated my wrist.

To anyone looking into that sort of thing, the one from Full Cart Toys is identical in material to the original and looks and feels great. The one from Etsy on the other hand will no doubt save you importing fees and wait time, and has more color options, but the material is a lot uglier and rougher. Both do the job just fine though.
>>
>>9463283
Seems a lot of adults need to buy a separate strap. Maybe if they make an 'adult' version with more advanced features, as was discussed earlier. No indication of such a thing, though.
>>
>>9462890
>anyone that doesnt give me what I want for free is a bootlicker!!!! Give me my free toy or ill cry and call you names wahh!!!
How are pirate fags always spergy manchild tismos? Take your meds, Timmy.
>>
>>9462532
>app battles dont count
Pretty sure they do
>>
Aegisdramon GET! What should I do now, stick him in storage and hatch a new GAMMA egg?
>>
>>9463326
Why are you talking like a child? I hope you aren't like this in real life
>>
>>9463990
Hah i got mine before you

Use him for some app battles and do another Gamma
>>
>>9463326
Please explain how pirating dims that are no longer produced or sold by Bandai a bad thing.
>>
>>9464013
t. manchild

>>9464098
Where did I say it was? All I said is I'd never help a whiny manchild that gets angry over his lack of free toys, and that I hope others do the same. Only a fellow manchild would help him out.
I'd be all for helping mentally sound people get DiMs like the medarot and black ones.
>>
>>9464142
Hey help a brother out with the medarot dim?
>>
>>9464142
I'd appreciate any dims you could provide anon. Specially Ancient Warriors if you have it.
>>
>>9463990
That's the natural course of things - I end up doing that to all my Megas, but occasionally I take them out because I think it's fun to gather trophies and boost your win records on your faves, even if their growth is complete.
>>
Is there a trick to boosting a pet's vitals? I forgot to use my watch today so my Veemon is only at 65. Do I just need to exercise more to really feed him?
>>
>>9464257
Assuming your watch actually reads you well, yes exercising more to raise your heartrate is the default way of gaining vitals. Otherwise, you also gain vitals every time you win a battle, so grinding battles can be a faster route. You also gain 4 vital values every 50 miles if you're using the Digivice-V, which can add up as a nice little bonus.
>>
I kinda wish the vitals increased while the mons was sleeping. Sorta feels like there's no good reason to actually wear the watch once they're knocked out. Do any of you guys bother to simply roll back the clock to min/max the hours you're actually using it?
>>
>>9464557
Yeah you take it off when they're asleep, bud. That's the point.
>>
tracking says I should finally get my VB from p-bandai tomorrow, any day 1 advice?
>>
>>9464833
The app is incredibly helpful. You can grab missions from there and load them onto the VB to earn more trophies. Also, don't let your Digimon battle until it has a few hundred vitals. If you're lazy, the app has items you can feed him for those.
>>
>>9463990
Got mine two days ago; it's in my phone now with my Chaosdramon, and was helping beat the crap out of Millenniumon while I work on egg number 3 (who's currently a Kaus Gammamon and about to become a Brachiomon). After that, I just need Gulus and Chimeramon to finish the DiM and move on to Mad Black Roar.
>>9463283
>>9463310
Jesus, just how big are your wrists? Mine fits the default bracelet with room to spare, and I've got a decent amount of muscle.
>>
>>9464257
>>9464261
If you want to be really lazy about it, you can drop it into the phone app and use the bazillion V-coins that they give away like candy to buy a bunch of Vitality Up boosts, which come in 3 flavors (10, 50, and 200 a pop). Takes the fun out of raising your Digimon to begin with, though, so I don't really recommend it. Just letting you know it's a thing.
>>
>>9460456
>>9460458
Neat I've been enjoying these
>>
>>9460461
Yeah there is a teaser for another wave
>>
>>9460461
We know the Ghost Game ones are a thing - they went up on Amazon.jp and Amiami a while back.
>>
>>9465120
Those ghost game ones are nice because new digimon merch, but like >>9460533 said, the new models have no soul. They're just statically standing there, it's a bit of a shame.
>>
holy shit this raid, I was rank 250 when I last checked and ended at 1100
>>
https://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/B09LM82T8S?&linkCode=sl1&tag=aburamamire-22&linkId=81ce2872e432fb68839ca2db705fb54c&language=ja_JP&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
dynamotion Mugendramon
>>
>>9466060
Is Mugendramon exceptionally popular? Seems like one of the few Virus/villain Digimon that gets merch.

And Dynamotion are nice enough, but not for me.
>>
>>9466105
Hes a pretty well loved and classic mon

Imo the line looks pretty cheap tho
>>
>>9465719
People are serious as fuck about their storage capsules, I guess.
>>
got my vb today holy shit there's a ton of warnings on the back sticker
are they covering their ass in case a sue-happy baka gaijin catches their house on fire?
>>
Wore my vb to work when it was raining today and it got a few spots of what looked like condensation underneath the screen. Thankfully they seem to have cleared up now, but it does have me a little bit worried about exactly how non-waterproof they are.
>>
My Mad Black Roar/True Shadow Howl just showed up this morning - just in time, since I'm maybe an hour or so away from completely finishing my Gammamon DiM. Guess I'll get to figure out how Jogressing works on these things soon enough.
>>9466545
Yeah, they aren't designed to be waterproof at all. Take it off whenever you wash your hands, and avoid taking it out in the rain or anywhere it might be at risk for getting wet - you got lucky this time.
>>
>>9466545
>>9466818
This paranoia is bullshit.

Theyre not rated for waterproofing, that doesn't mean the solid plastic shell is just gonna let water osmosis on in.

Keep the charger and DIM plugs in place, and roll down your sleeves, it will be fine.

I dropped mine in a goddamn puddle and still managed to shut it off before any water got in.
I leave mine in the bathroom when I shower and no condensation got in.

Theyre not going to just up and die with a little humidity.
>>
>>9465719
>>9466367
I was at 700 with an hour left and thought I was good, but ended up over 1000. First time I've missed a capsule.
>>
>>9465379
A lot of the old ones were like that too though
>>
>>9467065
Also a lot of new ones are posted too like the vital bracelet tie in ones, mugendramon, metalgreymon.
>>
>>9460461
>he didnt look at the page
>>
Is HLJ finally forcing shipping? I was hoping to combine at least Wargreymon with Metalgarurumon.

Anyone have any preorders that have been longer than their allocated 60 days?
>>
>>9467153
Forgot the image. coupon First10 for 10% off btw.
>>
>>9467155
>>9467153
I've had my warehouse go over 60 days recently. Their system just has the message still.
>>
File: 2e1ngk14ptn71.jpg (129 KB, 900x1200)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
this will be the first kit i paint; you think green metallic would jive with the clear green parts?

does bandai offer official paints to match their kits?
>>
>>9467512
Scary, but good to know, thanks.
>>
>>9466859
This. I've taken mine out in heavy rain. Things not being waterproof doesn't mean it's just gonna start absorbing water into it. Just use common sense and dont get water in the ports.
>>
>>9466859
I once wore mine in the shower, I only realised after it, had no problems. Either I was lucky as fuck or really is paranoia, pretty sure if you keep the ports closed like you said, doesn't enter a pool and stuff like that they will be fine. Still won't recommend taking a shower with it
>>
>>9465120
I meant new ghost game ones
>>
>>9468505
I don't think there's anything confirmed at this point, but I could see a set with all of Gammamon's evolutions. Or 3 of them, then the black one with Angoramon and Jellymon's evolutions. In terms of other toys for the series, I haven't really followed Digimon series' toys until recently, but I would think there would be some Ghost Game toyline by this point.
>>
>>9460456
>>9460458
Nice, totally getting the 3rd set especially for Airdramon. I want the 4th set, but may not be able to afford them both.
>>
File: 09423237469.png (1.26 MB, 1281x731)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Were they high when they made the figuarts?
>>
>>9468621
I only want Mamemon, but can't justify it for the price.
>>
>>9468690
I agree that it looks a bit funny, but that specific version is based off of its saturated look from the movie. The previous version was a lot more typical looking.
>>
File: Untitled.png (63 KB, 366x658)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>9467603
seconding this. im just waiting for one more pre-order and all toys have been on hold since june
>>
VB and a bunch of DIMs finally here. Now I can find out how much I hate it and exactly quantify my regret of pre-ordering all the others before I got this.
>>
>>9468757
I think it's more to do with the sculpt than the colors.
>>
>>9468815
I liked mine so much after also waiting ages for the PBUSA release to ship and it made me immediately pre order the Ultraman VBM.
>>
Do Japanese DIM cards work on the US store bracelet?
>>
>>9469030
The US store just sells the Japanese bracelets, so yeah.
>>
Where's the best place to get DIM cards?
>>
>>9469100
Piggybacking on this, how essential are DIMs to the experience? If I just got a Digivice V with Gammamon, would I get bored of it without any others?

Also, which are some recommendations? Or are they all functionally the same, so it's a pick which you like situation.
>>
>>9469145
From what I understand it's basically you getting Digivices to add to your collection.
>>
>>9467707
Thats certainly toeing the line of "probably luck" but case made.

>>9469145
Imo theyre pretty essential unless youll have fun raising the same mon over and over. Or just having the same Digibuddy forever and collecting daily trophies.

Especially with the V which counts sleep time towards evo time.

If you care at all about app raids
Or if you care about keeping your mons in the app, (and thus care about app raids) then figuring out which DIMs have strong contenders may be important.

If you dont care about appbraids, or atleast not enough to need a meta partner, then its purely roster preference.

I think numetal empire has a rad roster, and im looking forward to Angoramon despite it being on the smaller end.
>>
>>9469145
Think of each DiM as an egg. The 20th anniversary and Ver Xs all have a ton of eggs to unlock and choose from, but the Vital Bracelets have you going out and buying each egg separately.

It does let you ignore trees you don't care for at all though, like I'm probably never going to pick up Tide and Dust personally. So I'd just play around with what you have for now and see how you like the VB. And then if it seems like something you're gonna stick with, grab the DiMs you have an interest in, or slowly "100%" the ones you have and expand from there.

As of now it seems like they're all still really easy to grab off Amazon Japan too.
>>
>>9469145
>Piggybacking on this, how essential are DIMs to the experience? If I just got a Digivice V with Gammamon, would I get bored of it without any others?
If you only have the Gammamon one, you're restricted only to Gammamon's evolutions; likewise, all enemies you encounter on the bracelet (not the app) will be restricted to Gammamon evolutions. It's taken me just under a month to completely clear all of my Gammamon DiM, so one card should be enough to keep you occupied for at least that long. If you want other Digimon to raise or fight, you need to get their corresponding DiMs - each DiM card is dedicated to a single Digimon and its possible evolutions. Functionally, they're all the same - same basic strategies, though some cards have more evolutions on them than others; some cards also require you to jogress with other completed DiMs (Like how Mad Black Roar needs to jogress with True Shadow Howl for you to get Omegamon Zwart).
Oh, and be sure to download the companion app on your phone - you'll need it for storing your completed Digimon so you have room to hatch noew eggs on your bracelet, to pick up Special Missions (worth 3 stars/trophies each), and to do raids; you can also feed your Digimon powerups and the such on the app that you can't do on the bracelet.
>>9469229
>From what I understand it's basically you getting Digivices to add to your collection.
DiM cards. You only need one Digivice/Bracelet; the DiMs are basically game cartridges. But yeah - the more DiMs you have, the more Digimon you can add to your collection.
>>
File: file.png (354 KB, 581x589)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
Same fag bitching about the omedamon shit, how is the build quality?
Im tempted to pickup a VB after seeing the ultraman one but it really put me off after seeing how fuckhuge it is irl along with how cheap it felt. I might as well ask for a more educated opinion from you guysbut for 50-70 dollars it looks much better when paired with my inital opinion of it.
>>
File: file.png (244 KB, 1154x598)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>9469387
Wrong pic, this was what i meant when i was talking about the price.
>>
I've been looking at lots of Aliexpress listings and found some with pairs of dims for about 15usd. I also figure I must as well have a case for them. And a Digivice V for about 50usd.

So do you guys think 8 dims (Agumon/Gabumon, Volcanic/Blizzard, Tide/Dust, Jungle/Metal pairs), a case, and a Digivice V is worth around 97usd? Or is this overkill and I might end up hating them or something and won't nearly finish all of them.
>>
>>9469394
Which version is this?
The new one with the sleep functionality, or just the original model again?
>>
File: zetoonfuzzy.jpg (97 KB, 764x920)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Easiest place to get Zetton DIM card?
>>
>>9469500
The OG, i dont know about the ultraman ver.
>>
>>9469503
Aw, that sucks
Was hoping the updated version would be available for Black Friday deals...
>>
>>9469494
Definitely worth it.
>>
>>9469387
>>9469394
While the white v1 is cheap atm, just get the digivice V if you really are interested in it. That said, screen scratches easily and the strap scuffs, but there are already custom attachments and mods available to protect the actual components.
>>
>>9469502
All the vbm cards are on hlj right now
>>
Anyone able to measure the circumference of the bracelet straight out of the box? Based on the supposed details it'll fit my wrist, but I'm curious about an actual one, rather than what's listed as specs.
>>
>>9469573
On the listing on pbandai it says fits up to 8" wrists, so if you're under that it should be fine. Probably tight otherwise.

Btw people talking about the water resistance of the thing, would it be ok if the wrists were sweaty?
>>
>>9469883
>would it be ok if the wrists were sweaty?
Unless youre like a waterwork it should atleast be able to handle that much considering how these are made for workouts.
>>
>>9469894
But probably not a good idea to bring it on an intense run on a hot summer's day, I guess.
>>
>>9469896
Yeah, it's still a childrens toy in the end so dont go too ham.
>>
how tight should the bracelet be? does it matter much?
the tightest I can get it on doesn't wiggle and leaves an indent where the IR sensor is, the next loosest notch wiggles and the vitals count isn't as accurate.
>>
File: 1637990860151[1].jpg (74 KB, 900x506)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
HE BIG
>>
>>9469983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh8l4-H2wzo

"A new Precious GEM figure is also announced...

Garurumon Battle Version!

More details about Precious GEM Garurumon Battle Version will be announced during Megahobby+ on December 18th/19th."
>>
>>9469983
An even bigger version of the pic.
>>
>>9469988
WHY DO THEY NEVER GIVE US WEREGARURUMON
>>
How do you wake up your partner with the bracelet?
>>
>>9470122
Which version?
>>
It's apparently confirmed the digivice V can read the ultraman and kamen rider cards, but you cant transfer them to the digimon app (obviously).
>>
>>9469903
I don't think the Vitals count is ever perfectly accurate. How does it work for Fitbits? I don't think it's supposed to be right up to your skin.

>>9470140
That's cool if so. Guess I haven't thought about it, can the Medabots one be transferred to the app?
>>
Got the VB and it's pretty fucking enraging the DIMs are antipiracy. Now I gotta carry a piece of shit DIM for every app stored Mon just in case it wants me to prove I'm a good little neoliberal subject and didn't do the mean data copy. I have every DIM plus pre-orders and am just gonna cancel them. Now I absolutely WILL find a way to pirate this. I don't appreciate being insulted.
>>
>>9470194
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you only have to go through the DiM check with a physical DiM a single time. I haven't had to do it myself when transferring back from the app to the bracelet in a while now, but maybe it's more intricate than that.
>>
>>9470194
Weird thing to get mad about if you're already buying them all. How often would you even switch them around when you're not at home (assuming you even need to do this check, I haven't heard of such a need)?
>>
>>9470223
Does bandai at least pay you to suck corporate cock or do you do that one for free?

>>9470202
There's a lot of incomplete information and "works on my machine" about this process because bandai. But no, it requires a check to succeed every time you swap DIMs on the VB. That means every swap is potentially 2 swaps if you use the app. There is no legitimate reason for the app swap because it's just checking that you "own" the DIM. I heard the DV allows 3 devices instead of just 1 per DIM so YMMV and despite only being a software change, no you can't update a VB to the better function of the DV with the USB port
>>
>>9470243
Hey man, I don't give a shit what you do with your money or if you buy them or not, I'm just saying it's a weird thing to get upset about. Maybe I don't know how to use it hardcore like you but in my experience there isnt all that much need to constantly be switching them up, and when you do you'll likely have them handy. Should you have to? Probably not, but I guess enough people were abusing the system that they felt the need to do something about it.
>>
>>9470288
You would need to be a very good person (and naive) to think a for-profit company has a reason to do something that inconveniences users. Bandai sells on a pre-order—with little to no info—model. That means you either catch FOMO and get it before you know it has horrible features, thus no one was abusing anything, or you get price gouged for wanting to wait and see. Sometimes you get lucky and they do a Digivice V. By the way, they didn't do the DIM check because people were abusing the thing they hadn't even made yet. It was actually outcry of how awful and Draconian the original check method and lockdown was that they made the app do the check faster and allow 3 device use per DIM instead of 1. That shows they're changing in response and don't have a good reason. But this is a little game companies play where they do whatever they want and ease up a tiny bit based on response until people accept something awful as "good enough". When people who use something slightly outside the majority's acceptance, they complain and someone who uses it as the company wants—i.e. being a good, quiet little consumer—stops to interrogate them on the internet about why their use case is so weird. This is what you're doing.

In a different society where all our cool stuff is produced by entities controlled by regular people instead of shareholders and brainless markets with upper class incentives, sure, I'd send in some genuine feedback. But we have to face the fact that this DRM anti-feature wouldn't need to exist in a society like that where the main goal is human satisfaction, not endless fetishization of profit. And yet here we are. Everything goes back to the struggle between the class of people who own everything that makes our stuff and the other 2/3 of the planet. And I don't count China simply because they are coming close to such a society.
>>
>>9470470
just make your own if you dont like how Japan is treating you
>>
Dim question, outside of min-maxing for best stats, is there a reason to get more Dims besides collection purposes? Because of the limited storage, I'd almost want to make sure I can win more storage via Raids before I even bother collecting them.
>>
>>9470499
I would but I don't own the production. So that's not part of material reality. Gonna go back to playing with my D-Ark anniversary cause it was rad
>>
>>9470542
Yeah literally just for collecting and longevity.
>>
https://twitter.com/ENYA18148156/status/1464454732295319554

Here's something.
>>
thats a nice toy :)
>>
>>9470194
Dude, seriously - you only need the DiMs for putting new eggs on your bracelet. When it says it's checking your DiM installation while swapping Digimon between the app and Bracelet, it's actually checking to see if the Digimon's unique serial number matches the one assigned to it by the bracelet itself (to make sure you aren't taking/sending a Digimon that isn't from your own bracelet), since the DiMs lock to the bracelet after initial installation - you don't require the DiM itself at that point unless you corrupted your data or are trying to hatch a new Digimon. Your irrational anger over a literal non-issue is far more insulting than whatever you're perceiving from the bracelet.
>>
>>9470911
Intersting?
Is that modded at all do you know? Or ia this just possible vanilla?
>>
>>9470975
I'm not entirely sure. I think that DIM is an Ultraman one.
>>
>>9470984
>>9470975
Yeah he's using the Ultraman VS dim on the digimon VB
He also loaded a digimon onto the VBC, but there is no way to transport it.
>>
File: 1551129053769.jpg (111 KB, 380x391)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
I'm not actually sure if the DiMs are an anit-piracy measure first and foremost, and not just a way of being cheap while profiting off it. By either design or limitation, it seems like the VB can literally only hold two DiM's worth of information.

>backgrounds are tied to pet's DiM, and reset when the pet is transferred
>your pet library/history is limited to the DiM of the active pet, and not all the DiM's you've synced with the bracelet
>home battles are limited entirely by the roster of the current pet's DiM, and doesn't even include the backed up pet's library
>versus requires you to use another DiM, because the VBs don't have the all information on them beforehand, and presumably only hold up to two DiMs worth of data

But maybe the VB is so limited just so it can use DiMs as a form of DMR. I mostly just think it's more worth criticizing how functionally weak the VB is, as much as I like it. It's really obvious the companion app is making up for everything the VB doesn't allow you to do.
>>
>>9471202
At the same time I -do- like the feeling of having a small section of the digital world stored on the DiM card and uploaded into your wrist-watch. NFC battles, while basic, are really cool conceptually. I've got a pointlessly digital doorlock that uses a code or NFC, and being able to start a digimon fight because of it reminds me of those fucking barcode monsters, except more authentic.

Maybe having your VB store the catalog of every DiM you own is excessive, but it sucks knowing your back-up DiM has zero interaction with your active mon. I feel like having two "running" concurrently is the bare minimum here.
>>
All these suggestions just makes me think they should make an advanced one. People previously spoke about improving the active aspects, so let's do that, make it waterproof, and give it more memory. You can fight any Digimon from any Dim you've used, maybe even make the battles more interactive like on the app, if you so choose, store more in backup, maybe backups can evolve and get vitals, but maybe at half or less the speed. Etc etc. Charge 100-200 or whatever and make it worth it. It could also come with a new exclusive Dim.
>>
>>9471237
I mean this is Bandai we're talking about. Just looking at the advancements through the Ver. X's, and the fact that we already have an upgraded VB, plus Ultraman and Kamen Rider lines. I'd be more surprised if they don't keep upgrading the VB into something more all encompassing, but I guess it's possible they keep leaning heavily on the app.

Over all though I'm pretty happy with the device nonetheless. I think it's unique enough alone to justify its existence next to the other pet toys, and isn't priced too bad either. The gimmick is modern in a way that doesn't feel completely superficial, and the new sprites/animations are all great. It's definitely one of those things you get though and can immediately see how it can be done better.
>>
>>9471202
>the VB can literally only hold two DiM's worth of information.
Correct, this has been known since before they even came out.
(3 on D-V)

The reason for DIMs at all is because theyre relatively cheap, so its much easier to say "hey, buy this little chip for 700y" than it is to sell a whole new device dor 5000y.

Its not at all "anti piracy" if anything putting them out on chips (that happen to fit in SD card readers) makes it far easier to hack, which is why they put in the one time password lock, to try to cut down in the inevitable.
>>
>>
>>9471398
We don't get many fun Digimon figure pics in these threads (since there aren't really all that many toys, to be fair). Dry Bones looking slick. I probably should just buy one, but the weird way they did his legs bugs me.
>>
is there a way to just "check in" with the app without doing something else like transferring a digimon or mission?
>>
>>9471734
Yeah. Just log in and wake up one of your stored Digimon - you get a Pulsemon by default, so you should already have something stored on it.
>>
>>9471782
I mean as a virtual bracelet interaction for the daily app mission and to add to the digidex thing. It's annoying to have to deposit, withdraw, and have to change my wallpaper again.
>>
>>9471797
Nope. You need to send a Digimon over, especially if you're trying to fill in your Digidex. You can end up missing a stage entirely if you don't 'check in' at least once per evolution.
>>
>>9470932
Corporate cock sucker.
>>
>>9472019
>Surely it is all the people telling me it's a non issue that are the corporate cock suckers
>Surely it is not I, a gentleman of distinguished status and culture, that is the cock sucker
>>
>>9472019
>surely calling them names will mask the idocy that I have previously stated.
>>
>>9470162
Yes the medabots can of course. They're essentially actual digimon now.

Also speaking of medabots and ultraman. They just announced a collab with them and ultraman. I wish digimon could do a collab like that too.
>>
>>9470194
All you need to do is load two digimon onto the VB if you wanna raise more than one. You can transfer them back and forth between the VB and app without ever taking the DiM out again. I do it all the time. You dont need to carry DiMs everywhere. Are you just having a bad day and want something to complain about so you can vent without talking about the real problem? Tell me what's wrong. What REALLY has you so upset?
>>
Since JYW seems to refuse to put up the Primeval Warriors DiM and holster, is zenintcg my best shot? Okiniland is trash and From Japan's shipping prices are exorbitant right now.
>>
>>9472060
What kind of collab? Like the Medabots and Digimon one? It's so weird how what started as a Digimon toy, and now a Digivice proper, it has become something that other brands are being used on.

All the more reason to have one super Vital Bracelet that can play everything and have better specs and functionality.
>>
>>9472067
I actually want to get both sets that come with the holder but with shipping it's all too much for now. I'll just be patient and nab them when they're available cheaper from aliexpress or something.
>>
File: Agumon.jpg (49 KB, 320x320)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9472019
Show me on the Agumon where the mean DiM cards touched you, anon.
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (77 KB, 512x289)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>9471493
He is more fun to pose than the cyberdramon figure lol. I hope nxedge makes more digimon figures. And the shodo stuff seems promising. I can't believe there's no good tamers figures out there.
>>
>>9472080
There was just an NXedge poll for a future figure, so some more (at least 1, but let's hope for more) is all but guaranteed. In light of that I ended up preordering the 3 coming next month. Looks like I'm collecting the model kits and the NXedge Digimon from here on.
>>
>>9472073
You might not get so lucky with the Primeval Warriors one, it's P Bandai.
>>
Guys, the App is pissing me off. I'm playing with Pulsemon until I get my VB in the mail, and I was a bit late to this round of Arena battles I think. I'm I bought some items to try to maximize my points so I can get some raid tickets, but I can't click 'Use'. What am I missing?
>>
File: 20211128_122023.jpg (303 KB, 1440x2130)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>9472141
Am I not allowed to use items until I have a purchased Dim?
>>
>>9472149
have you tried entering a battle? you can use them as you enter i think.
>>
>>9472151
I haven't, because I think if I just use up all 3 I'll have just enough points to make it into 2000, and if I don't get lucky and get more arena ticket drops, then that's it. But if that's how it's done then I'll give it a shot soon. I could have sworn I saw a video (of the app back in march or something) where all the items were selected first, then they went into the battle.
>>
>>9472163
You pick them after picking an opponent but before the battle begins.
>>
>>9472141
>>9472149
That specific item needs to be used at the start of a battle - it's a temporary boost that works on your first turn. Enter the arena, start a battle, and you'll be prompted as to which items you want to use. The only things that can be used outside of battle are the 'Vital Up' and 'Repair' items, both of which can be applied either by looking at your items and clicking them or by going to your Digimon's stat page under Log and clicking the 'Mon themselves. Also, the 'Time Limit Until Evolution,' 'Steps Taken,' and other items like that can't be used on the app itself at all - you need to trade them over to your bracelet along with your Digimon just like Special Missions, and they'll be applied immediately on their own.
Oh, and all of those 'Archive' items you have in your inventory exist purely for you to sell for V-Coins, so don't bother hanging on to them; if you're familiar with Pokemon, they're essentially Gold Nuggets.
>>
>>9472171
>>9472178
>>9472151
Perfect, thanks for the info!
>>
>>9472181
Didn't make it. Agumon dodged my crit... Is there any way to make your attacks more accurate? Also earlier lost to a Gabumon that dodged 4 crits in a row and he just kept whittling me down.

Also, when choosing an opponent in Arena, is there a way to see their Vital levels? For example if they were maxed with 900HP then it'd be better to use the x1.4 for 2 turns since it wouldn't KO in one hit.
And is there any reason to fight something you don't have an advantage against? I assume not.
>>
>>9472181
One more thing - the Reboot chips will revive you one time if you get K.O.'d during a fight - the number on them corresponds to what percentage of health you'll be revived to. You also apply that one before a battle - I advise saving all of your best chips for Raid Bosses, though, since you can usually win normal arena fights with just the smaller boosts - especially if you're picking your opponents by type advantage - remember to use the 'Refresh' button at the opponent select screen to find enemies you're strong against for the best matchup.
>>
>>9472189
Losing all those battles has probably made your Digimon sad, making it half as useful.
>>
>>9472192
I still mostly win (except when I first started and wasn't sure what was going on). Happy Pulsemon!

How often do Raids happen? I'll probably watch some videos on them but how do they work? You go in and hit them a couple times then get out? Or do you actually stay in there until they die? Saw this article about saying how you hit it 4 times then go to the home screen and wait a bit until you're sure it's down, then go back in for the fifth and final attack.
>>
>>9472189
>Is there any way to make your attacks more accurate?
Raising your own Vitals will do it - all of your stats, not just your HP, are based on your Vitals and Mood, and like >>9472192 says, your Digimon will perform worse if it keeps losing (and has a higher chance of getting injured when it's in a bad mood. 4 losses while injured = permadeath, so be careful). Take a break, raise your Pulsemon's Vitals (buy some Vital-Up and Mood Up items, since you don't have a bracelet yet), and fight again later.
>Also, when choosing an opponent in Arena, is there a way to see their Vital levels?
Not that I know of. You won't know until the fight actually begins, but if you have a type advantage, you'll have a small stat boost, including HP.
>For example if they were maxed with 900HP then it'd be better to use the x1.4 for 2 turns since it wouldn't KO in one hit.
You can't use items on more than one turn - everything gets applied only to the first turn except for the Reboot chip, which applies to the first time you get K.O.'d - so if you miss your first attack, your Attack Boost chip is essentially wasted; likewise, dodging the enemy's first attack wastes your Defense boost chip. Everything after the first turn relies on your own base vitals.
>>
>>9472198
>How often do Raids happen?
Not sure - I only got in around Millenniumon (and actually was able to score a nameplate!), but I think they're monthly. I know we've got a Cherrymon Christmas raid coming up this month, so if you can Digivolve your Pulsemon as soon as possible, you should be able to participate.
>how do they work? You go in and hit them a couple times then get out? Or do you actually stay in there until they die?
Bosses are tiered, from what I've seen - you spawn a boss starting at level 1, and it hangs around until it is defeated (either by you, or with the help of random players). Once it dies, you can spawn the next tier, then the next, with the boss getting more powerful each time. If the boss is killed offscreen while you aren't fighting it, you'll be prompted to spawn the next tier. You WILL lose a lot at higher tiers, since it's impossible to one-shot the Raid Boss after a certain point - be prepared for your Digimon's mood and Win/Loss ratio to be affected (use Arena battles in-between raids to fix it, and keep an eye out for injuries!).
>>
File: Primeval Dim.png (119 KB, 264x428)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>9472100
Is it? I see it listed for preorder at ZeninTCG (just noticed that original anon said that too).

Anyone have thoughts on the Black Wargreymon and Black Weregarurumon set vs Dynasty of Evil? They seem to be the same price, wondering if I should grab one. Gaioumon and Neo Vamdemon seem to be real strong.
>>
File: 3rd party case.png (115 KB, 374x305)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>9472067
Capacity of only 5 seems small, but I do like that you can store the cards on the back. Anyone know if this 3rd party case has a place to store the cards?
>>
File: il_1140xN.3229992114_mx22.jpg (333 KB, 1140x1140)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>9472226
some of them on etsy have space for the cards themselves, and let you have a custom design on the front.
>>
Guys I'm excited. I just bought the Digivice V, Infinite Tide/Titans of Dust, and 2 other pairs of Dims.

I won't bother opening the other 2 for a bit because I want to focus on Infinite Tide. I both like a lot of the Digimon on there and they also seem strong based on stats. My plan will be to start with Gammamon, then Evolve him to BetelGammamon and once maxing his Vitals, throw him into the app. Then get Infinite Tide going and get to Piranimon, then throw him in the app. Well, either that or rush to Plesiomon, I guess depending on how soon the raid is, because I assume I'll want a Mega for that (and also assuming I'll even get it before then). Then after I have the app filled with 4 Digimon to play with for the daily Arena battles, I'll go back to the Gammamon Dim and try to go through all the evolutions. Because of Ghost Game hype I'd also like to throw a Canoweissmon into the app.

Is that all doable? No matter how many Digimon you have stored you can only do those 3 daily battles (before using tickets), right? One thing I just thought of is that after playing the daily battles I could just pull a Digimon back out and continue to level it until it evolves. Exciting thinking about the possibilities, I hope it's as fun as I'm thinking it will be.
>>
>>9472383
You can also do NFC battles right on the bracelet itself, as many times as you want (as long as you don't kill your Digimon), so you aren't just limited to Arena Battles to level up your Digimon - just enable the NFC chip in your phone, or bring your bracelet to any other device that reads NFC chips (like a credit card machine at the grocery store, or the electric lock on a hotel door - anything where you would tap a card to have the machine read it) and tap your bracelet on it to start a battle. Also, you'll earn a ton of Arena tickets in the app both from winning and from doing other tasks (like just logging in), so you can technically sit around and battle for hours with no issue. But yeah - that's all totally doable, though I don't see why you wouldn't want to just see Gammamon's evolution all the way through to Mega before dropping him off in the app - he's easy to raise, both Chaosdramon and Aegisdramon are powerful Megas, and either one of them would be immensely useful for Raid Bosses on the app (also remember that Raid Bosses use their own tickets, not Arena tickets. So you can still run both Arena battles and Raid Battles one right after the other).
>>
do you guys ever talk about actual toys or just these shitty tamogotchis?
>>
>>9472499
>TaMAGochis aRe NoT TOYS!1!!1!1
>>
>>9472499
There's just not much to talk about. The Figure-Rise Dukemon was talked about in the last thread and a bit in this one, the Dukemon SHF is nice but it's another repaint, NXedge had their survey, but otherwise not much to talk about, The Digimon was talked about a bit, and ya, that's about it. Not much in the way of exceptionally interesting figure news for most, and the VB are getting lots of releases and new people are constantly getting into them, so why not talk about it.
>>
>>9472499
The shitty tamagotchis are the meat of the franchise, so fuck off if you don't like them
>>
>>9472499
considering digimons came from tamagochis, it's fitting
>>
>>9472501
correct, they're useless
>>
>>9472728
Oh man, I hate to break it to you, but toys are useless too.
>>
>>9472733
no they aren't, they show my virginity
>>
>>9472733
tamafgotchis are closer to video games than traditional toys ie need electricity and useless without it
>>
>>9472735
Some people on this site have kids, so I'm afraid what you thought was a function actually wasn't. They are useless. :(
>>
>>9472736
at least you play with them, and not keep it on display like a fag
>>
>>9472739
yea just like a useless waste of electricity video game
>>
>>9472748
if you really wanna use retarded arguments, tamagotchis are better for the planet than shitty plastic dolls
>>
>>9472754
>useless wastes of video games are better than girls toys
>>
>>9472738
>Some people on this site have kids
Yeah and they don't belong here, plenty of other normalfag sites for them to go to
>>
Alright guys, stop shitting up the thread. There isn't enough going on to make a new op image. Maybe Sistermon Ciel since she showed up in Ghost Game. Bandai should get a figure/model of her out there. Crossover appeal.
>>
>>9469100
>>9469145
Amazon JP is probably your first best bet as far as the cheapest shipping options + price goes. The only thing is, depending on the product they may not deliver the item to your area or have it in stock at all.

I ended up getting all mine from JapanYouWant, which wasn't the cheapest option but it was a reliable, easy way to get them all shipped together. I was able to get the Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3, the two Digimon Adventure DIMs, the holster, and Mad Black Roar/True Shadow Howl. Other sites I can confirm are legit are places like KuramaToys, SugoiMart, and Tokullectables. Compare the prices + shipping and figure it out from there - and if you can't find DIMs on one site, check another. Ebay imo should be a last resort. If you get the Digivice-V, do note Impulse City isn't normally sold individually so you'd either have to buy it third-party, or buy one of the original model bracelets to get it.
>>
>>9472202
>all of your stats, not just your HP, are based on your Vitals and Mood
I suspected this hard. People kept saying your Vitals just affected your HP but I swore when I was battling on low HP my attacks would miss way more suddenly.
>>
File: FFRwz7raUAE8hQs.jpeg.jpg (126 KB, 1069x680)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>9472071
The medabots phone game has ultraman themed medabots being added, and theyre doing ultraman themed custom skins for existing medabots.

I wish they had this custom skin feature back when they did the digimon and megaman collabs for skins based on them too.
>>
File: FFRqoh1aMAAsS16.png (442 KB, 745x424)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>9473265
Custom skins I mentioned. I hope they do digimon ones when they bring that collab back again (I hope they bring it back at least. I want them to make for digimonbots)
>>
>>9472067
I've been ordering directly from Premium Bandai to the Blackship warehouse, it's from the same guys as White Rabbit Express.
>>
>>9405699
I just found out today these are sofubi and not pvc figures or whatever, ordered both as soon as i saw actual pic. Why did you lie to me
>>
How do I get my app to send my Digimon? Whenever I try to connect it I get some sort of image of the card with an arrow pointing right.
>>
>>9473613
A plus sign as well
>>
>>9473613
You gotta insert the Dim card that the Digimon came from into your VB. Take it out when the watch tells you to, then hold the watch to your phone again and follow the app's prompts.
>>
>>9473620
How do I delete Digimon? I accidentle got several copies
>>
>>9473642
Nevermind just figured it out. Still having trouble transferring my Veemon.
>>
>>9473653
>choose the send digimon option on the app
>scroll through and select the app option on your bracelet
>hit the validate DiM button on your app, then touch and hold your bracelet until it says release
>follow any DiM related instructions that appear on your bracelet to the letter
>after your DiM has been validated (if it needed to be at all), hit the check validation button on your app
>touch, hold, release, your bracelet should now say waiting
>hit the send button on your app, then touch, hold, release for the third and final time

That should do it. Yes it sounds needlessly complicated spelled out like this, but it's relatively fluid once you know how to do it. They don't do a good job of walking your through it at all though.
>>
>>9473653
If the watch is telling you to put in the dim card, then do it, but it only does that if youve been swappibg around which cards youve been using alot.

On the app, it takes 3 "taps" to transfer a mon back.
Tap
Hit the continue button
Tap
Hit the continue button
Tap
>>
Oh, I assumed Arena battles are nonstop, as in a new one when the old one ends. Nothing really to do on it then, right? Hm, at least the Practice Battle worked for the daily.
>>
>>9473855
it is, but mondays have a few hours delay between when they end and start, I think its 4 hours
>>
File: AW.png (620 KB, 726x649)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
I think one of my VB screens is messed up, but I didn't notice until I had the same background on them both. Is anyone else's like this?
>>
>>9474118
Are they a VB and VBV?
>>
>>9473855
Arena battles end for a few hours to tally up rankings at the end of the week (Monday JST); when they resume, you receive your weekly rewards based on your rank.
>>
>>9473971
>>9474180
They're still not up. Is this unusual?

>>9474118
Looks like the one on the right is more faded, but then it also has more detail on the grassy area? That's strange.
>>
>>9474157
>>9474196
They're both VBs and have the same firmware date. No idea how some of the image is better on different halves of each.
>>
Are the trophies needed towards a VB evolution the pet's trophies in total, or just counting the trophies the pet has earned at their current evolution?
>>
>>9474305
Just the current evolution, which the VB will show. If you look at the app, it shows how many trophies earned during it's lifetime.
>>
>>9473971
>but mondays have a few hours delay between when they end and start, I think its 4 hours
Anon... where are the Arena battles? Me and Pulsemon are chomping at the bit.
>>
>>9474480
If you go to every screen on the app, every screen hits you with a little tutorial explaining what's there. Go to the battle screen
>>
>>9474477
God damn how the fuck are you supposed to earn 20 trophies?
>>
>>9474229
The Digivice V has a better screen. When did you get the one with the better look? Maybe they improved the VB's screen on the older models for later batches
>>
Is it worth waiting for the V bracelet? Kinda tempted by the cheaper one on P-Bandai but I can't remember the difference between the two versions.
>>
>>9474624
Simple enough. Do all four workout exercises (earning 2 trophies each is easy) and the daily basic challenge (worth 1 star, 24 hours to clear, so it's pretty much a guarantee), then bring a Special Mission over from the app (or several, if you have them), which are worth 3 trophies apiece. that'll net you around 12 trophies in a single day, and since you get two days before evolution to mega, you should be able to rinse and repeat for a cool 24 trophies just before the timer is up - sooner if you have multiple Special Missions in your deck.
>>
>>9474619
Meant more when are those time limited 'Rookie Arena', 'Champion Arena', etc available. From that other post I took it to mean that after the reset, after midnight JST it'll be a few more hours before they're available, but they're still not currently available.
>>
>>9474718
The v1 requires slightly more effort to raising your digimon. The updated version is definitely more streamlined
>>
File: FRS Weregarurumon 1.jpg (385 KB, 772x1000)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
New Figure-Rise Standard pics of Weregarurumon.
>>
File: FRS Weregarurumon 2.jpg (320 KB, 874x1000)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>9475326
>>
>>9475326
>>9475327
Uhh...
>>
>>9475326
>>9475327
That...is not Weregarurumon. You know that, right?
>>
>>9475784
I don't know why but I've been calling Metalgarurumon Weregarurumon a lot recently. Must be mixing it up because of Metalgreymon... Either way new pics of the kit!
>>
>>9475879
That confused logic at least makes some sense.

>MetalGreymon -> WarGreymon
>WereGarurumon -> MetalGarurumon
>>
>>9475879
I used to do this all the damn time
>>
>>9475879
I stoped confusing both when I think of were = werewolf
>>
File: FFfUjI3UcAMw6SG.jpg (109 KB, 628x1180)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
https://digimon.net/special/vote41/
>>
>>9476717
does people think voting on ancient warrior will force bandai to make it stand alone or something?
>>
>>9476734
Veemon is cute and the roster is all thematic and varied except gold vdramon
>>
>>9474637
nta, my vb was the most recently-released deluxe vb from p-bandai and it looks like the left one in >>9474118
>>
>>9474637
I got the better looking one pre-owned, so I don't know when it's from. I got the other one in April, and both are firmware version 20 1125.
>>
File: 1000167391_4.jpg (28 KB, 560x560)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Would you buy a digivice that lights up and nothing else?
>>
>>9478554
Is that a thing? Would be good for kids. Lights and sounds from the show, and much cheaper. Would also probably be better if anyone ever decides to cosplay with it. Basically, no different than any other roleplay item.
>>
>>9478559
https://gashapon.jp/products/detail.html?jan_code=4549660707752000#
Press a button and it lights up.
>>
>>9478578
>translucent ones to represent betel, kaus, and wezen
>colors the actual v doesn't have
damn them. it's cute for kids who don't care about having a game, though
>>
>>9478578
For 300 yen why not. Even has the different colors for Gammamon.
>>
>>9478578
the band alone is worth 300 yen if you can use it on a normal VB
>>
>>9478808
You have to be retarded to think the band is usable on an actual VB. It's just a plastic toy and the band is molded into it.
>>
>>9478989
Someone capable of customizing things could probably manage, though the quality has to be lower, otherwise it'd kinda be sad that the 60-70 or how much it translates to version has similar quality to a 3 dollar gacha toy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.