[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 94 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>New Releases/Upcoming Releases:
https://pastebin.com/jsaav8kB

>Lightning Collection Release Schedule:
https://www.grnrngr.com/toys/upcoming-release-dates

>Lightning Collection Logbook:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hFB1kL_TdbAd7mCd2VQ1PsbE90J650W_bti5w9azKHI/edit?usp=sharing

>Archived Threads:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/Power%20Rangers%20General/

Previous Thread: >>9410371
>>
File: s-l640.jpg (117 KB, 639x640)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
first for bow to the superior sentai franchise, hasbrolets
>>
>>9446047
Enjoy the line going nowhere and getting cancelled.
>>
File: Uguu.png (1.01 MB, 1200x1200)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>9445908
Fixed.
>>
File: _20211114_095755.jpg (40 KB, 829x263)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>only 1,327 people fell for the NFT scam
>249 didn't redeem in time
Can't wait to see the aftermath. Not only will you have 249 angry people when they realize they paid $200 for a jpg, but 1k is well below what any major toy manufacturer would consider a bare minimum production run.
>>
>>9446140
I wonder if some of the monkey jpg dipshits brought some of those unused tokens thinking they were an investment not really thinking about what they were for
>>
>>9446140
what is this? wha happened?
>>
>>9446161
Hasbro decided to get into the NFT game by tying their exclusive Black and Gold Megazord to the purchase of an NFT. I was initially under the impression the purchase of the NFT was basically a pre-order for the Megazord but apparently you had to redeem it or something in order to get the physcial toy, so it wasn't a straight up pre-order like I initially believed. Pretty shitty imo.
>>
>>9446140
This a good example of why you don't overcomplicate processes. People are fucking stupid, and you're only creating potential issues in the future. Sure Hasbro could point to the text, but they can say things like Hasbro has never done this and it seemed like a normal preorder, or that they should have sent reminders.

That on top of the fact that it was a 3D render shown, just like almost all of their preorder items.
>>
>>9446140
NFTs are fucking retarded and the only people who defend them are the money laundering douchebag "crypto bros". I'm glad this garbage failed miserably, and I laugh at the windowlicking waterheads who fell for it and didn't redeem the token.
>>
>>9446167
Pre-ordering a pre-order, I guess
>>
>>9446299
Important to note that those crypto bras ten to be 18-24 years old, so absolute dumbasses when it comes to understanding in the real world or financial markets.
>>
>>9446167
it is shitty, but it was stated on the pre-order page. If you don't read the details, it's your own fucking fault
>>
Soccadillo when?
>>
>>9446335
I’m not denying that, but Hasbro deserves at least a little blame for a) implementing NFTs in the first place, and b) essentially making the only way to order this item possible via a preorder for a preorder. Yes, it’s on you to actually get your stuff, but still. If Hasbro started making it so you had to both place a preorder and respond to an email once the item came in stock, people would say that second step is unnecessary. That’s all it is, is unnecessary bullshit, so the customers don’t have 100% of the responsibility here.
>>
>>9446335
What if something happened to incapacitate me and prevent me from being able to redeem my NFT during the designated window? It's not a good system.
>>
>>9446383
>A 2-pack with his rolled up ball form
>>
>>9446140
>1k is well below what any major toy manufacturer would consider a bare minimum production run

The NFT sold out though, didn't it? Them making it this complicated and limited was entirely their own doing. Its not like these megazords are some real exclusive, its a fucking repaint of a mold they already had made at an inflated price. They probably weren't even planning to make money off it so much as see whether or not people are averse to this business model and the fact it sold out tells me they will probably attempt this shit again.
>>
File: 1636614163959.jpg (72 KB, 835x671)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>9446047
based and sentaipilled
>>
>>9446657
>The NFT sold out though, didn't it?
No, I saw this questioned elsewhere and it was said the window to buy the NFT simply ended.
>>
File: piraha-eyes.png (1.55 MB, 1200x1200)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>9446101
His pupils are black, so it'd be a bit more like this, but even still, anything would be an improvement over Hasbro's "durr he's a bad guy so his eyes are all red" bullshit.
>>
>>9445908
>>9446101
>>9446697
Jesus Christ, I didn't even realize until looking at these just now that they actually SCULPTED the line that delineates the pink sections of his head fins and they still didn't color them in all the way.
>>
>>9446047
Hell, yea, screw Hasbro and Super 7, figuarts Goldarr and Rita is where it's at. You thinkl they'll make Lord Zedd, kinda like how they made a female Zyuranger Yellow?
>>
>>9445908
>>9446101
>>9446697
>>Built for the Coomer threads
>>
>>9446793
no.
>>
>>9446669
Here's hoping Zenkaizer is a regular release and they reuse the mold for a P-Bandai/event exclusive Zenkai Red.
>>
>>9446800
?
>>
>>9446800
You really want to fuck that thing? How sad.
>>
>>9446807
Fuck figuarts, they can suck a cock.
>>
>>9446607
Day 1 PO’d.
>>
>>9446383
Love Sockdildo desu
>>
>>9446957
the eternal poselet
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>9446383
Just buy the old Bandai one, it'll be the same size and actually look like it's supposed to.
>>
>>9446383
He's cute, I'd definitely buy him if Hasbro made it.
>>
>>9447615
Be nice, he only can afford Hasbro shit
>>
>>9448480
Well, if BanDai and Japan ever gets over the, "Let's not make the badguys, because only goodguys are good" mentally and start making Sentai Monster figures, they can have all my money.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/kzcntvC

Here’s a visual checklist I’ve been updating for the Lightning Collection. I just added a lot of figures that were revealed recently and missing up until now. I hope you guys find it helpful.
>>
File: lmfao.jpg (102 KB, 1284x975)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
collector's edition baby.
>>
>>9449893
>$20+ for a lame box

meh
>>
>>9449893
It's not even a real lunchbox? They ask for $20 more for what is basically $5 extra accessories?
>>
>>9449898
most people preordered thinking it was a plastic lunchbox, but looking back at the product description, it was "made with that inspiration in mind"
>>
>>9449906
"If you were the coolest kid at your lunch table, you probably had a fun plastic lunchbox."
"You won't be getting that here."
Whoever approved this copy should be fired.
>>
>>9449906
>brain dead fans getting scammed from hasblow

can't stop smiling, Holy Based and Epic
>>
>>9449893
>>9449895
>>9449898
>>9449906
>>9449973
>>9449974
>Hasbro cocksuckers unironically spent $20-30 more for a cardboard box and two extra accessories
Christ
>>
>>9450630
Who the fuck are you that you have such a constant obsession/hate boner for Hasbro? Did they murder your family or something? Jesus, if you think you could do any better, then shut the fuck up and do it. Stop whining about it online like some sad, impotent little boy.
>>
>>9450686
do you work for hasbro?
>>
>>9450688
Nope. I'm just tired of seeing you shit up any hasbro related threads with you constant crying. Fucking get over it. Hasbro shits the bed sometimes, sure (Pudgy Pig lunchbox, NFTs, hit or miss paint apps) but they also are the only company making the product.
So either you get off your useless cunt and try making a superior product, or fucking quit your incessant bitching like the child you are.
>>
>they also are the only company making the product.
oh I'm laughing, what product arer we talking about here? minipla?
>>
>>9450686
>Make a single remark about how garbage Hasbro is and it's soi defenders
>"LOL WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A HATE BONER BRO? WOOOOW BRO JESUS SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Get help
>>
File: Drc-fyDUUAAOXa8.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>9450713
>single remark
Pic rel

You're always shitting up these threads whinging about Hasbro like a fucking waterhead. Hell, you shitted up the Ghostbusters threads with your retarded "WAAAAAHHHHH HASBRO BAD!!!!" faggotry. Get fucked.
>>
>>9450724
more like you need hasbro to make a proton pack for you
>>
>>9450732
They made it better than you ever will SEA monkey.
>>
>>9450688
>>9450713
Ignore him, it's just hasbrofag, the most pathetic troll on 4chan. Also looks like he's scared to be banned again
>>
>>9450724
Anon you're actually delusional and obsessed as shit
You're lucky the Webm File size is god damn 3MB only and it looks like shit trying to condense it properly, but my post is literally the only post I've made in this thread
>>
>>9446816
>>9446882

No dummies, Fish Monster to menace them.
>>
HASBRO IS YOU ARE READING THIS WHEN WILL ZHANE BE AVAILABLE AT WALGREENS?
>>
>>9450785
why would you get a fish monster to menace your own fish monster? wouldn't it be better to get a fat bastard toy so you can self-insert instead?
>>
>>9449906
>Inspired by

Oof
>>
>>9449906
did they 3D scan the food or did they have to sculpt it themselves digitally? or are there public domain 3D taco scans they use?
>>
>>9449906
Hasbro's really fucking everything up lately.
>>
>>9450786
Sometime next year maybe. Should of had Pulse Premium and just preordered it there when they popped up. Got mine the other day. $50($4.17 a month) over the year is less than the gas you would use hunting for these figures in stores. And they free shipping alone is worth the membership. No need to put orders all together to get $50 for nonmember free shipping.
>>
>>9451903
People here bitch about pulse premium a lot, but with all the store exclusives they’ve had on there “in limited quantities”, the membership paid for itself for Power Rangers alone. In Space Silver, A-Squad Green and Pink, Tyranno Sentry, Finster and the Ecliptor 2-pack. Considering you get free shipping with the membership too, which you don’t get when you buy directly from the stores offering these (Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop, Target, and Walgreens) and the cost savings are abundantly clear. And that’s if you’re avoiding driving around trying to find the suckers, which is worth every penny to me.
>>
>>9451903
>>9452065
>pay $50 for pulse premium
>order figures
>receive figures with terrible QC
>returning them to pulse is a hassle
>still have to hunt to find decent ones in the wild
I'm good.
>>
>>9452072
Yeah. This line is trash. I'm probably dumping lot on ebay.
>>
>>9452072

Welp, most pulse members don't only collect one figure line. If you're a strict PR collector and that's the only brand you buy from Hasbro, then yea, membership isn't a good deal for you.
>>
>>9452072
I guess I’ve just gotten lucky. Haven’t really had any shitty QC getting stuff from Pulse, although I know most people want to look over 2-3 figures and pick the best one. But that’s a problem with ordering online in general, it’s not really a knock against the premium service.

And yeah, like >>9452154 said, I get Marvel and Joe stuff on there too. It’s a good deal for me, and I think it’s worth it overall, unless you value buying stuff in stores. I just don’t lol
>>
File: 1630818120605.jpg (125 KB, 640x969)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>9452065
When they started offering store exclusives that 4.17 a month went from questionable to well worth it both to ensure you get it as well as getting doubles such as Targets Joe figures where ordering at both places gets you more than one of each trooper
>>
>>9452077
Bet you won't
>>
>>9452077
Whatcha got, anon?
>>
>>9452210
Big time. I don’t ever buy doubles of anything luckily but Jesus, even if you manage to actually order something online from a different store, you’re usually paying $22 + at least $6 in shipping costs. I remember at GameStop when Psycho Blue came out, he was $20, plus markup, shipping, and tax, and free shipping didn’t kick in until $50. Even ordering two of the guy was over $50, but the base price was only ~$40, so no free shipping. Screw that. Pulse gets free shipping every time.
>>
>>9452181
>I guess I’ve just gotten lucky.
You haven't, you just have low standards. I have looked over two dozen figures in some cases without finding one which meets my "good enough" bar. Getting a serviceable LC figure via online order is akin to winning the lottery. To do so consistently is not possible.
>>
>>9452459
I guess I’d rather have low standards then. Not worth driving to every store in my area just to find one without very slight paint issues, especially ones that I can just fix myself. Honestly sounds like you’re too nitpicky if you can’t find one you like out of 24 figures. At that point just buy two, swap the parts, and return one.
>>
File: DSC_0137.jpg (273 KB, 1000x950)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>9452464
>lightning collection
>very slight paint issues
Thanks for the laugh mate.
>>
>>9452499
Wow, that one’s pretty bad. They must all be like that.
Oh look, here’s one with no paint issues. By your logic, that means none of them have paint issues ever then, right?
>>
>>9452576
>here’s one with no paint issues
>dat visor
>>
>>9452603
I guess I don’t know what I was expecting from someone too nitpicky to find even a serviceable figure with 24 identical options to choose from. Sorry about your autism diagnosis dude.
>>
>9452673
Be more subtle, hasbrofag and by the way, post your figures with a message
>>
File: Zeeeeeeoooooooooo!.jpg (120 KB, 970x478)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>9452683
>boogeyman boogeyman boogeyman
>>
>>9452683
he can't, he's just a pathetic troll who doesn't buy toys
>>
>>9452683
>>9452712
Literally rent free. Your turn.
>>
>>9452729
Boom toasted
>>
>>9452729
that helmet looks so bad
>>
>>9452673
they just have standards, unlike you, sitting there and calling a figure with clear paint issues one without them
>>
>>9453362
it's missing like 4 paint apps, don't worry, Hasbro will do a complete version when they start charging $30 each
>>
>>9453404
i didn't even consider the paint there, just the goofy ass sculpt
>>
>>9449893
Wow, that's Fallout 76 Nuka Dark levels of bad.
>>
>>9453364
You don’t even buy toys. Congrats on your “standards”. Let me know what’s wrong with the helmet when your flare up ends.

>>9453535
The sculpts definitely need work. MMPR Green, Red, and Blue are all pretty bad. They fixed Red and Blue for the metallic figures, so I guess we can expect a rerelease in normal colors at some point. But Green is SOL for now.
>>
>>9453635
Yeah, Yellow, Black, Pink, and White are ok sculpt wise imo. Red and Blue the fucked badly. It's really annoying and I'm totally going to swap out my old figures for the new re-releases because fuuuck Hasbro. Green I don't think is too egregious though, not as bad as Red or Blue anyway. Just seems to be a bit stout.
>>
>>9453404
We're not even talking about missing paint apps, we're talking about the sloppy ass paint that is applied. The helmet is all jacked up, and the shield symbols are all off their marks. If this is your idea of being "lucky" with QC you have no standards. I never bought a Bandai figure anywhere close to as bad as your "good" example of a LC figure.
>>
>>9453858
Some sculptor on Instagram showed z-brush scans where he redid the five core MMPR rangers, but I agree, Yellow and Black didn’t really need a redo. Pink got one anyway and it’s on the Kat figure, and I’ll admit it looks better, despite not needing a redo as badly as red and blue.

>>9453912
>I never bought a Bandai figure anywhere close to as bad as your "good" example of a LC figure.
Okay, now you’re just trolling. Their MMPR figures were so inconsistent in both sculpt and paint apps that they had to rerelease the metallic variants to fix the issues with the belts and the helmets.
>>
>>9454015
Didn't realize that Kat's was a redo. I'm really salty as someone who got the first set of MMPR now that they're doing this. I almost want to jump ship to S7 or Mezco but S7 is too expensive for what they are and I'm kinda done with Mezco as a company.
>>
>>9454084
Honestly, you could easily buy Kat, swap the helmets with Kim, and then sell Kat with the old helmet. I doubt you’d even take a hit on it. We shouldn’t have to do stuff like that but people on eBay aren’t going to know the difference.
>>
>>9454015
Retard, understand the difference between QC, deliberate design choices, cost cutting, and factory errors. We're talking about QC here, and Bandai always had clean paint apps where applied, I never had to worry about buying them online because they all showed up looking the same. Silver belts on 3 of the MMPRs were a factory fuckup present on every figure. It sucks that it happened, but it it was much easier to live with a one time problem than three years of playing the Hasbro lottery with no end in sight.
>>
>>9454015
>Black didn’t really need a redo.
Get your eyes checked. Black is as bad as Red and Blue to me. Horribly off-model, looks more like the movie helmet than show.
>>
>>9454233
>Bandai consistently had factory fuckups or deliberately cheap design choices, but that was fine because Hasbro bad
>Bandai always had clean paint apps where applied
Keyword “where applied.” Revisionist history is a disease.
>>
>>9454235
It’s not that bad. The top isn’t great but the visor is pretty solid compared to the show design. No need to be hostile about it either.
>>
>>9454237
>Bandai consistently had factory fuckups
Name one other time.

>deliberately cheap design choices
I bet you can't name something Bandai did as egregious as not painting the diamonds on Green Ranger's torso, the Visor of Trent, or the face of King Sphinx. And no, Trent was not a factory error, it was Hasbro testing how much they could get away with.
>>
>>9454263
Besides the obvious silver belts on the MMPR rangers, the application of the bolts on the morphers was inconsistent from wave to wave.

>as egregious as not painting the diamonds on Green Ranger's torso, the visor of Trent, or the face of King Sphinx.
Idk if it’s as bad as King Sphinx but I think Zeo “Gold” is an atrocity. The plastic is completely unpainted and they didn’t even get the color right. As far as what you’d have to do to fix such an error, I’d take a little bit of painting on Sphinx any day over the complete repaints and washes people had to do to redeem their Zeo Gold in the slightest.

Additionally, Bandai outright admitted that they cheaped out on paint applications for the weapons because they were “too expensive”. They also started removing articulation in the Dino Thunder and Zeo figures to reduce costs. Idk how all of that escaped your “standards”.

>And no, Trent was not a factory error, it was Hasbro testing how much they could get away with.
Take off your tinfoil hat. You’re suggesting Hasbro thought, of all things, that they would save money by not painting a helmet. And that somehow, people only managed to raise enough of a fuss that they started shipping replacement helmets and had to eat the money?
Ask yourself how that makes sense. That, in a line with inaccuracies caused by lack of research, that they had enough control over their factory to cause one deliberately. And that a company that has consistently showed zero interest in fixing paint errors prior to release due to fan complaints, somehow decided to listen this one time and actually fix something? Why would they offer to fix Trent and not Sphinx? Fans complained about both. Get a grip.
>>
>>9453635
Metallic White will come in a 2 Pack along Metallic Green with a new helmet sculpt. You know the rest.
>>
I agree Bandai > Hasbro.
>>
>>9454149
I'm fine enough with Kim's that I can keep it, I think I feel the same way about Green but I dunno, I'd have to see a hypothetical redo of his helmet too. Blue and Red though, I am definitely swapping because fuck this line. I've had to swap 3 MMPR White's, 2 MMPR Pinks and one Blue all due to QC issues. And I had an issue with my MMPR Red's helmet but I had a spare with the SDCC 2 pack. The level of QC fuck ups, (paint and fucked joints) on this line is unacceptable. I'm only in for the 2 MMPR Rangers I'm gonna swap and the last few villains like single relased Rita and Squatt and Baboo if they get a 2 pack.
>>
>>9454290
Why would they make a metallic green? He never had the armor.

>>9454301
Idk what I’ll end up doing either. I unironically like the damaged visor heads that came with Pulsecon Drakkon, and those are on the old sculpts, which is a bummer.
I luckily haven’t had any trouble with the helmets for MMPR, but In Space and SPD have yet to give a good paint app to me. They’re not in stores around me now so idk what I’ll end up doing. I need to repaint SPD anyway so they’re consistent, but Space’s helmet designs seem too difficult to fix. I might just wait until they inevitably get released with Galaxy Gliders and swap them.
>>
>>9454295
Eh I don't know if I'd go that far each has had it's pros and cons. Don't forget, with Bandai we got Roid Rangers, Girls with balloon tits, if we got girls at all, no personal weapons, just as shitty of a distribution system as Hasbro, and sometimes just as weird paint fuck ups, who remembers the grey belts or the Cheeto Ranger?
>>
>>9454288
>Besides the obvious silver belts on the MMPR rangers, the application of the bolts on the morphers was inconsistent from wave to wave.
You're talking about one aspect (the belts) of one team in one line of figures over a 25 year history. That's not what consistent means. If factory errors from Bandai were so common you wouldn't have to resort to citing the same team from the same line. But ultimately widespread factory errors weren't even the point of the discussion, nor cost cutting (which Hasbro is plenty guilty of themselves). The original point was Bandai's QC was always solid, and Hasbro is absolutely horrendous.

>You’re suggesting Hasbro thought, of all things, that they would save money by not painting a helmet.
Seeing as they saved money by not painting faces, yes, it's the same damn principle. They only offered replacements because people made a ton of noise about it.
>>
>>9454311
I could see it happening for the eventual Tommy VS Tom 2 pack.
>>
>> >>9454367
>You're talking about one aspect (the belts) of one team in one line of figures over a 25 year history.
I didn’t realize I’m supposed to dig through 25 years of toy production, in different scales and at different price points, to dispute your argument. You asked for one instance where Bandai had QC errors, and it’s there. Missing paint apps on the Morphers. Don’t move the goal posts now. Unless you want to claim Bandai did that on purpose for cost cutting, or that it was a factory mistake, as if either of those are functionally different from poor QC. I guess if your point was that BoA didn’t have issues with paint apps getting screwed up by the factory, sure. But functionally, we ended up with missing paint apps and factory screw ups anyway. Which I guess means Bandai chose to do a lackluster job compared to Hasbro’s attempt to do a good job, which is worse in my opinion.

>They only offered replacements because people made a ton of noise about it.
Again, this isn’t true. People made noise about King Sphinx and Green’s diamonds, and neither was fixed. Hasbro did not intentionally screw up the helmet just to fix the issue later. You have no proof that that’s the case.
>>
>>9454415
You said Bandai had consistent factory errors yet you can't cite anything beyond the belts of the 6.5" MMPR Legacy figures. There's no goalpost moving, you're talking out of your ass. I have literally hundreds of Bandai figures without any factory errors.

>People made noise about King Sphinx and Green’s diamonds, and neither was fixed.
What were they gonna do, mail out Green torsos and expect people to disassemble their figures? I never bought that shitty King Sphinx so I can't say how easily his head comes off, but it's not intended to be removed like the Ranger helmets are. Trent was an easy enough fix to mail out replacement helmets that anyone could swap on.
>>
>>9454682
>What were they gonna do, mail out Green torsos and expect people to disassemble their figures?
I’m not sure. You’re the one with the conspiracy theory. Post proof already.
>>
File: 1637295511875.jpg (99 KB, 857x1200)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Get ready for worse QC than Hasbro.
https://tamashii.jp/item_character/super_sentai_series/
>>
>>9454887
wink wink
>>
>>9454887
God I wish they use those ankle rockers in the DB line
>>
File: 1637296382930.jpg (178 KB, 1280x1408)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
New SMF Red
>>
>>9454887
They've been really fucking up a lot of my SHFs lately it's getting annoying.
>>
>>9454956
>>9454887
These will be retail $45-55 and blow the fuck out of anything Hasbro puts out obviously
But you're comparing apples to oranges
>>
>>9455141
Zenkaiser is 6600 jpy, which is about 62 bucks give or take. It's a good deal for one figure, but the Zenkaiger team are not uniform, they all have unique sculpts. Probably why the survey is gauging interest in who people would actually buy.
>>
File: 1516344027702.jpg (149 KB, 1091x800)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>9454956
>>9453635
Well Hasbro...nice knowing ya. Please give me Kakuranger.
>>
>>9454779
>I’m not sure.
Because there's nothing they could have done to fix that issue after the fact. The promo photos have Trent's trim unpainted, that's clear indication it was intentional. They would have fixed it in the promo images like they fixed A-Squad Pink's visor (which I do believe was a legitimate factory error) if it was intended to be painted. Trent was also a store exclusive, so they may have felt additional pressure to ensure he didn't rot on pegs.
>>
File: 1618872544988.jpg (28 KB, 500x374)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>9454956
>dozens of untapped sentai
>redo gokaiger
>>
>>9455546
It's Gokaiger's 10th anniversary and his old Figuart mold is 10 years old as well. Gokaiger Figuarts all should very well last time, it's an understandable and obvious decision when reviving the line.
>>
>>9455546
Ten Gokaiger just came out baby
>>
>>9455546
>SHF rangers finally come back
>they start only making the teams that were popular in Japan, just like last time
I hope you didn’t get your hopes up for Megaranger or Ohranger.
>>
>>9455656
Megaranger is very well liked by Japan. What are you on about?
>>
>>9455659
Wasn’t it rated low in that poll they put out to decide what teams to make?
>>
>>9455544
>The promo photos have Trent's trim unpainted, that's clear indication it was intentional. They would have fixed it in the promo images like they fixed A-Squad Pink's visor (which I do believe was a legitimate factory error) if it was intended to be painted.
Galaxy Blue had promo images with a white helmet, very few people complained, and they released a fixed helmet with the figure. Trent wasn’t intentional, they were already shipping the figure by the time people saw promo photos since it’s a Walgreens exclusive. Same as Zhane, they basically announce them as they get sent out. It was literally too late to fix the paint, that’s why they sent out the helmets. That’s what’s different from the other missing paint apps, and why they’re able to fix some stuff prior to shipment, like Space Pink’s shoulder stripes or A-Squad’s helmet.
In all honesty, it’s likely too late to fix stuff on the torso like MMPR Green’s chest diamonds, because the torso and the limbs are produced in separate factories, and the torsos get sent to the other factory for assembly.
>>
>>9455656
I don't expect to see anything other than Reds and Sixths this time (if the line even goes anywhere). Full teams clearly failed.
>>
>>9455719
I can see this. They would've had to reissue a whole new figure to the people who already bought the fucked Green Ranger. With Trent, all they needed to do was send out a head. They aren't going to expect you to disassemble and reassemble your figure on your own.
>>
>>9455733
>They aren't going to expect you to disassemble and reassemble your figure on your own.
Which is honestly a bummer. All it takes is hot water to fix it. I still had the Fighting Spirit one so I boiled the torso until I could slide the belt and the dragon shield off and swap them onto the new unpainted body, and then it was just a head swap after that. Now I guess I have this useless fighting spirit green that I’ll sell for pennies at some point.
>>
>>9455744
>boiled the torso
>to remove the belt
>instead of popping the upper torso off at the balljoint
Seriously, it's much easier. I did it with my extra dragon shield black so regular black had a properly painted belt.
>>
>>9455839
The belt was made of that soft plastic, and the torso is made of the harder kind. It was just easier to slide the belt off, since you can just pop the legs off with no heat necessary. I also didn’t want to have a loose torso joint, which is pretty unlikely but it happened to one of the Cogs I bought when I heated him up to loosen up the butterfly joints.
>>
>>9455719
>because the torso and the limbs are produced in separate factories, and the torsos get sent to the other factory for assembly.
Has there ever been a legitimate sorce on this? The only place I've seen this claim made was here on /toy/ when that one OP claimed to be a Hasbro employee, and for all we know he was probably larping.
>>
File: 1633647681436.png (87 KB, 709x195)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>9454887
I don't think i will ever upgrade from these old boys even if they make 2.0s.
>>
>just found out IS Silver went up on the UK Pulse store days ago
>no announcement or anything
>apparently sold out in like 90 minutes
Fuck you too Hasbro. Anyone here manage to get one in time?
>>
>>9458063
Nope. Super pissed. It was a limit of 3 per customer but if quantity was so low why not limit even further?
>>
>>9458071
The number of people who genuinely need two Zhane figures is surely too tiny to worry about, let alone three? I don't see the problem with making the limit 1 per customer if the supply issues are this bad with every figure. If you need an additional figure as a gift (or army building henchmen), wait for retail release
>>
>>9458194
Limiting something to 1 sucks! Especially with Hasbro QC for the Lightning figures. 3 is a good number because you can pick which one has the better paint from the 3.
>>
>>9454956
original is best
>>
>>9458390
Yeah, except no one is taking the time to return two of the three they bought to an online retailer. Limit it to 2, and if you still get fucked, buy one in store.
>>
File: KSR-Kleon.png (299 KB, 360x360)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
God FUCKING damnit.
I haven't watched this show since I was in grade school, but I caught a clip of DF because I heard Zedd came back, briefly.
And I found out about this character.
Fuck, she's cute.
And no toy of here ANYWHERE? When s/he was the major villain of Ryusoulger?
Why is life stupid?
>>
>>9458897
maybe next year as a basic figure, they've only made one monster so far and we still don't have the goon soldier figures every series usually gets
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>9458908
I hope so. I bought a Skullgator on a whim while visiting a Target (because fucking look at it) without having watched second of Ninja Steel.
>>
>>9458897
He..
Did they really make Kreon a fucking female in the PR?
>>
File: KSR-Cerberus_Minosaur.png (461 KB, 389x599)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>9458936
that's sweet, I hope the Wolfgang monster gets a figure, he looks disgusting
>>
>>9459011
Yuuup. And gave her a cute girl voice. And made her the sidekick to the main bad guy.
>>
>>9459080
I remember seeing a picture of Wolfgang before Dino Fury even started and thinking he looked like some badass cheesy fearsome 1980s horror movie monster. Then I watched Old Foes and saw that his two inner mouths wobble like a motherfucker and then he was just silly.
>>
>>9459080
>>9459168
>Wolfgang
>1980s horror movie
>>
>>9458897
She's probably my favourite character in Dino Fury. The toyline for this season has been the absolute bare minimum so far. I imagine she'll get a basic figure eventually, possibly in a 2-pack with Slyther if he doesn't have a single release yet.
>>
File: FEwvLhWVkAAAuGL[1].jpg (417 KB, 1694x2048)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
Ecliptor looks good.
>>
File: FEwvLhYVEAEh5A_[1].jpg (371 KB, 2048x1536)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
I like Astronema's first face scan better.
>>
File: FEwvOfIUUAgh1iM[1].jpg (357 KB, 2048x1590)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>
File: FEwvOfHVgAMvzHX[1].jpg (497 KB, 2048x1536)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>
>>9454887
For those who want to pick up this gorgeous boy, he sold out fast in most places but is still up here with an option to pay when it releases in May:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/kamen-rider/55330-sh-figuarts-kikai-sentai-zenkaiger-zenkaizer-45th-production-celebration-ver-bandai-.html
>>
>>9458897
Funny they made Kureon a female for Dino Fury, but changed Luckyuro into a male for Dino Charge.
>>
>>9461375
That said, I love these goofy side villains and would absolutely buy Lightning Collection figures for them.
>>
>>9461264
>>9461266
Why does she look so old? And that big snozz, wtf Hasbro? Who is this?
>>
>>9461478
It almost feels like a caricature, since she got a nose job.
>>
>>9461261
>80% of his lines aren't painted
>looks good.
>>
>>9461478
This! I thought it was me being picky but it is the nose and she does look older.

>>9462041
I was expecting 50% from Hasbro. They don't paint the rangers who are the exact same mold. I never expected a fully painted Ecliptor from them.
>>
>>9461261
>>9461267
His sculpt looks amazing, but I can't wait to see all the custom paint jobs that give him all his grid lines.
>>
>>9462089
Yeah, I agree. That sculpt will really pop with a full paint job.
>>
Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/jonaent/status/1462841733868367874
>>
Somebody found Pudgy Pig at a PA Target.
>>
>>9461375
Luckyero was always male in Kyoryuger was he not? lol
>>
>>9462197
>Thoughts?
the people at comments are a bunch of fags
>>
>>9462262
No, Luckyuro is female in Kyoryuger
>>
>>9462230
Target gets all this new stuff and is still a total mess...
>>
>>9462298
??????????????????
How? Is that legit? I swear it's always been a guy
>>
>>9462310
How is it a mess?

I know long enough that my Target starts getting stuff two months after the first sightings. So I'll expect to find Pudgy Pig in January and Scorpina in December.
>>
>>9462331
>female voice
>pigtails
>loves shoujo manga
>gags over what an obnoxious jerk one MOTW is while flirting with Candelira, saying something like she'd never fall for his type
>has a female human form and poses as Candelira/Poisandra's mother during the arranged marriage episode where Candelira falls for Kyoryu Blue
>>
>>9458063
>>9458071
Looks like Silver is going to be available on Friday on other sites. Along with Pudgy Pig and Bathrobe Andros. First time i've seen a LC release that's not a pre-order outside the Pulse store.
https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/power-rangers-lightning-collection-pudgy-pig-arriving-friday-26th-november/
https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/power-rangers-lightning-collection-in-space-silver-ranger-arriving-friday-26th-november/
https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/power-rangers-lightning-collection-andros-
in-disguise-arriving-friday-26th-november/
https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/5010993943128
https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/5010993892938
https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/5010993871353
>>
>>9464159
I just want Zhane available in the USA.
>>
So did hasbro buy power rangers exclusively or did they buy saban wholesale? If it's the latter, would you want to see them revive any of saban's lesser MMPR clones?
>>
>>9465280
They bought everything Saban owned
I can't picture them bringing back VR Troopers or Beetleborgs though
PJ Masks already does a similar premise to the latter and Hasbro's already had a history of struggling to bring back IPs with those film plans that went nowhere
If their original golden child GI Joe struggled to come back, what are the odds they'd resurrect Saban's lesser catalog?
>>
>>9465378
GIJoe is suffering because they always want a movie directly tied to it.
>>
My Pudgy Pig from Amazon arrived out of nowhere today after it was saying they'd notify me when a release date is known. His torso/hip assemblage is very wobbly and the thigh swivel on his left leg is insanely tight, together severely limiting his leg articulation. I'm going to have to work on him a bit, but at least he looks great.
>>
>>9465758
Forgot my pic.

It probably goes without saying, but he's extremely top-heavy and it makes it difficult to pose him.
>>
>>9465842
His mouth is articulated also and can open ridiculously wide, but this can cause him to topple backward.
>>
>>9465378
>I can't picture them bringing back VR Troopers or Beetleborgs though
>Hasbro's already had a history of struggling to bring back IPs with those film plans that went nowhere
Still I'd like to see some return. Not even necessarily on the big screen either, I'd be fine with a new show. Just seems like a waste to never again acknowledge anything beyond MMPR despite the handfuls of crossovers and sizeable fanbases the other properties have. That said I dont know shit about PJ masks, I assumed that it was a cocomelon property.
>>
File: FFAWd4LUUAMWaob[1].jpg (481 KB, 2048x1536)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>
>only one set of weapons
>all those stickers
Bandaishills…. It’s not looking good for us!
>>
>>9466485
Hm... I wonder why Bandai hasn't done Nxedge toys of Megazords.
>>
File: 1637759068062.png (10 KB, 531x339)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
For anyone that was waiting for the price to bottom out, King Sphinx is on Star Action Figures for like £11 and Tenga Warriors for £8.
>>
>>9467097
That Tenga price is tempting... Might pick up a few
>>
>>9466871
Are these teasers for new figures or add-ons for the old figuarts?
>>
>>9467462
Super Shodo, There's two sets, the first one comes with the 5 gokaigers and their weapons, the second one comes with Gokai silver and everything in that image
>>
>>9467413
Yeah I grabbed another just because they're so cheap. I also picked up King Sphinx because there's no way in hell I was gonna pay retail, or even 20% off for him. I've got no issues with working on figures to improve their look, but there's no "fixing" king sphinx. Just turd polishing.
>>
File: FFIKmeKagAg8aQd[1].jpg (85 KB, 1024x768)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>9468709
is the foot head as bad as the renders?
>>
File: FFIKmeMacAAzeqL[1].jpg (89 KB, 1024x768)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
File: FFIKmeMaUAUyysz[1].jpg (81 KB, 1024x768)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>9468809
>>
>>9465842
The fuck is that thing on the right?
>>
>>9466138
PJ Masks is about kids turning into superheroes
>>
>>9469015
NECA Shin Godzilla

Shin Godzilla had some fuckibg spooky designs.
>>
>>9469054
>Shin Godzilla had some fuckibg spooky designs.
yeah, but dat figure doesn't look really like Shin

>>9468709
>>9468897
>>9468900
Green Shredder isn't out yet?
>>
File: 1493979444988.gif (250 KB, 266x243)
250 KB
250 KB GIF
>>9468900
why was it so hard to make the eyes bigger and/or give it a foot symbol on the forehead
>>
File: society.jpg (174 KB, 1200x633)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
tfw you just cancel 3 pages of lightning collection pre-orders
>>
Was just able to grab a preorder on the pink ninja on Target website
>>
>>9470551
Are you just too poor?
>>
>>9470561
Holy shit i just realized she has double jointed elbows. Get fucked MMPR Pink.
>>
>>9470561
I just want Adam and he's the only one who hasn't been restocked to my knowledge.
>>
>>9470561
Is she meant to be hard to get or something? She's available all over the show for pre-order in the uk.
>>
>>9471042
Nah, just got tired of supporting this substandard, lackluster line. Them fucking up Gaosilver was the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
When?
>>
>>9471280
She got leaked as part of the next wave, alongside Galaxy Green and Wild Force Blue
>>
>>9471249
They claimed in a video interview that GaoSilver had been brought to their attention and it should be far enough from release that it can be fixed.
>>
>>9471478
All I've heard is that they'll fix the stripes but they can't add the holster. Either way I'm pretty much done with the line. I've carried water for it for a while.
I just got A squad yellow in the mail and just felt nothing. Didn't want to open it. Didn't want to pose it or take pictures or fiddle around with the accessories.
Maybe there will come a day when I regret canceling all those preorders but today I'm glad to of washed my hands of it.
>>
>>9471064
Still missing White and Tyranno (they cancelled my preorder on this)

>>9471114
Target exclusive with preorders sold out within an hour
>>
>>9471511
It feels like shit when you complete a team and they don't match, whether it's A Squad or SPD, it makes you ask yourself, what are we doing here? On one hand, we're getting stuff we never got before, but it's only really worth buying if it all works together.

I took a year off after the psycho rerelease situation and I was able to catch up rather quickly, i don't think you'll miss much and if you come back after a while, things will probably be better(maybe)
>>
>>9462197
It's probably going to be underwhelming. Nobody said anything about ending the Sentai adaptions or Entwistle taking over as showrunner for the live action kids series. The kid stuff he'll be working on is most likely a cartoon.
>>
>>9471478
They shouldn't have fucked it up in the first place. If counting to 6 isn't a requirement for working at Hasbro, maybe I should apply.
>>
>>9469567
Yeah, but it does look like Shin.
>>
>>9471799
A-Squad Blue doesn’t need much extra paint to match the other A-Squad rangers but for some reason they didn’t use the same grey plastic for the “armor”. Also the visor is silver on all of them except Blue, who has white. Very frustrating.
>>
File: 1611487300865.jpg (15 KB, 489x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9471471
Oh fuck.

>>9471544
Guess I'll grab one then.
>>
Still waiting for the MMPR/Zeo Pink 2 pack and Zeo yellow you announced months ago, Hasbro.
>>
>>9472631
got an e-mail from them a couple days ago saying they were pushing pink zeo back. can't recall off the top of my head the exact date, but it was sometime in december.
>>
>>9472631
Both of mine got bumped back to 12/20.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1638159883347.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1440)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Flame Toys Megazord plamo kit looking pretty rad.
>>
>>9471923
No, it doesn't, fuck off.
>>
>>9471952
the glove and boot plastic on pink is a different color than the other 4 glitter rangers too
>>
>>9472631
App says 12/1
>>
>>9470551
I am real close to doing the same. I only have the monsters on preorder right now but they’re all so half-assed looking I think I might just cancel all of them and pray S7 makes them.
>>
>>9465842
Damn that looks bad.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-29-12.57.03.png (3.56 MB, 1935x1901)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>9473828
I got pudgy pig yesterday and I really like it, the scale looks to me like it should, like a guy the size of the ranger could be inside the suit, eyeguy looks to match the waistline of the ranger body from the reviews I've seen, but I've gotta wait a few more days to get him, with the pig, you can stick your finger all the way down to his butt
>>
>>9473851
I may be biased as Pudgy Pig was one of my favourite monsters as a kid but he's a serious contender for figure of the year for me. It's also why despite the rampant mediocrity of this line, I stick around as when Hasbro strike, they hit a home run.
>>
File: 20211129_173508.jpg (381 KB, 1427x1300)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
So far I've never paid full price for any of these helmets, and hope that I never have to. I have Legacy Green bought in the TRU closing, Lightning Red and White with the 25% off bag sale back when they were their old price point, and now Pink.
>>
>>9473161
Yes it does, fuck off
>>
>>9469054
>>9469567
>>9471923
>>9473161
>>9474342
Girls, girls, you're both pretty. It clearly looks like Shin Godzilla, but it is also just as clearly a pretty shitty likeness of him. It's not one of NECA's best.
>>
>>9474517
Fun toy though
>>
>>9473851
>you can stick your finger all the way down to his butt
I'm sorry, what?
>>
File: OJQVUjM.jpg (1.61 MB, 2028x1357)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Courtesy of someone on Rangerboard: All the monster figures are exactly 7" tall, human-inside-the-costume be damned. They didn't fix shit with Pudgy Pig, he just lucked out on having to be proportioned differently because of his helmet's 'mohawk.'
>>
File: 20211130_103949 (1).jpg (2.3 MB, 2047x1978)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>9467097
Ah, nice, given the price.
>>
File: IMG_20211130_090822320~2.jpg (1.01 MB, 2592x3346)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>9474626
there's a ton of room inside his mouth(hide drugs?), i hope they do the same for terror toad
>>
>>9475306
Mmffff, yeah, that's the stuff anon...God yes...
>>
>>9475306
I'm sure Fetish Frog will have his own neat features.
>>
>>9475306
Jesus Christ, he even has a uvula.
>>
>>9475306
He's waiting for your load, anon.
>>
>>9476108
I'll give it to him
>>
>>9475077
These work perfectly with Bandai's Legacy figures.
>>
>>9475077
>didn't fix shit
Boo-fucking-hoo. They're really nice in hand.
>>
>>9476324
Shut the fuck up, shill.
>>
My Ninjor finally arrived.
I feel joy.
>>
>>9476525
>STOP LIKING THINGS
Your Shill bogeyman is in another thread.
>>
>>9477517
>>STOP LIKING THINGS
You know what? Fair enough. Allow me to amend my previous post. Are they nice in and of themselves? Yes, yes they are. Pudgy Pig and Pumpkin Rapper look great, Pirantis Head is okay, and Eye Guy is... well, barely passable, really. So, just as random figures of the monsters, yes, they are nice. But as Lightning Collection Monsters intended to go along with the Lightning Collection Rangers and Lightning Collection Villains, they are an utter fucking failure. No one asked for Godzilla-sized monsters that are completely incompatible with the Rangers they're supposed to be posed with.
>>
>>9477881
>they are an utter fucking failure
This is true, but I still like them. Fun things are fun, don't be an asshole just to satisfy your own dislike of something. Constantly hating things is boring as fuck, especially when everyone already knows about the flaws your complaining about.
>>
>>9477886
I mean, you're the one who responded to my post that was discussing something specific with "Boo-fucking-hoo." If anyone randomly started raining on someone's parade, it was you.
>>
>>9477904
Anons like yourself who default to "you're a shill for liking something" have no right to be put off by someone shitting on you.
BTW, I'm not the "boo-fucking-hoo" poster.
>>
File: 1634515304791.jpg (50 KB, 640x480)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Who do I suck off to get Aquitar figs?
>>
>>9477908
I didn't call you/Boo-Hoo Anon a shill for liking something, I called you/Boo-Hoo Anon a shill for telling me I couldn't not like something.
>>
>>9471478
>>9471511
>>9471918
>Hasbro hiring designers for Figure Lines
>>
>>9473851
>>9474626
>>9475306
>>9476108
>>9476115
ohhh
soooweeee piggy
here comes the slop
oh fugggggg
>>
File: 1634658916506.png (60 KB, 218x218)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>9477904
>I mean, you're the one who responded to my post that was discussing something specific with "Boo-fucking-hoo."
>>9478000
>I didn't call you/Boo-Hoo Anon
>>
>>9477934
I pray Bandai will give us Kakuranger figs but, I'll take Hasbro.
>>
Haslab just dropped
>>
>>9480550
Shut the fuck up
>>
So, seeing as this is a general thread, thought I'd as a generalized question.

About ten years ago, Toys R Us was selling box sets of 5 rangers, all from different shows and in different colors. Does anybody remember what those sets where even called? It was before SMF, so it wasn't Legendary Rangers.
>>
>>9480920
they had the red 20th anniversary sets of static figures, i think i remember some other disney store sets that had rerelease of those strange bike riding versions of the rangers
>>
>>9479356
I'll accept mega bloks at this point
>>
>>9480920
Check Grnrngr's site, they were released during Overdrive. Aurico and Eric were sadly ignored. I know Eric is technically a sixth, but "Forever Red" is a good reason to include him, and they resorted to padding out the sets with Triassic and SWAT mode SPD Red to get to 15, so there was room for both him and Aurico. The figures are actually in perfect scale with the LC, so they act as good placeholders for Reds not yet released.
>>
File: 94306.jpg (21 KB, 450x277)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>9481075
this was one of the Disney store sets, that might be what you're talking about since the red sets are all red
>>
IS Silver in stock on Pulse... may be Premium exclusive until 1 EST
>>
>>9481582
Thanks for the warning. Damn its I missed it!

Fuck you Hasbro!!!!!!
>>
>>9475306
>(hide drugs?)
Do it! Make some cocaine bag props to hide in there. Have Destro set pudgy up for a fall to the cops.
>>
>>9477934
The Aquitians never get the respect they deserve.
>>
I got the metallics and what a massive difference having properly sculpted helmets makes. Even Yellow which I didn't notice any major issues with the original sculpt just feels so much more right now. Shame the two-pack version doesn't have the new sculpt. Also sucks that since Metallic Pink came out last year she's the only metallic with an inferior head sculpt, because otherwise this set of figures looks really fantastic. Hopefully they don't fuck up White, he needs a fixed helmet as well. But yeah... Hasbro needs to get on releasing a standard version of the core males with these imrproved helmets asap, cause the originals are garbage in comparison.
>>
>>9485359
Too bad it has sparkly shit all over it like a late 90s little girls toy.
>>
>>9484191
Kakuranger and Dairanger deserved better then Fox executives bad tastes in ranger suits.
Jetman didn't though.
>>
>>9485374
The sparkly shit looks great. They really pop on a shelf.
>>
File: 1635335807634.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>9485374
>Too bad it has sparkly shit all over it
It's almost like it's supposed to look that way. You know, the Metallic Armour?
>>
File: PXL_20211205_191533151.jpg (2.83 MB, 4032x2268)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB JPG
I've just gotten to finally set up my game room after getting some shelves and going through all my bins, and am starting to open and display my lightning collection figs. I used to have the figuarts ones out but I'm slowly convincing myself to sell them. Love how they look, going to put the villains putties and monsters on the shelf below and zords above
>>
>>9486152
>White and Green visible at once
Unless is a reference to Return of the Green Ranger, you have triggered my 'tism
>>
>>9485682
Noooo, you can't use logic like that! Let me endlessly bitch about every minute inaccuracy!!
>>
>>9485359
They honestly look miles better. I didn’t think the head sculpts would make as much of a difference as they do. Black and Red are the highlights for me. I’m hoping they release all the new heads plus Green in the normal release colors at some point.
>>
>>9486586
The placement on the bodies also helps a lot. They sit higher so the Rangers actually have necks.
>>
File: 1615830371763.png (341 KB, 400x400)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>Figuarts 2.0s are coming
>>
>>9486664
what's, the super7's?
>>
>>9486458
meh if i'm displaying these things no reason to leave white boxed up. I am going to keep EVO Drakkon away though.
>>
File: Ranger Shelf.jpg (2.03 MB, 2268x4032)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
yay done. have the other monsters on pre-order
>>
when are they reissuing a non metallic MMPR Red?
>>
>>9486972
their's another one coming back around now, it's back up for pre-order on bbts
>>
>>9477149
For a $10 figure he's pretty nice. The adjustable thigh things are kind of rattly though.
>>
>>9486956
Jealous of your Zord collection. My next buy is Ninjazord for sure.
>>
>>9486956
Great display, anon! Do you plan on adding the Retro-Morphin Ninjor to the heroes shelf, or are you waiting for a proper Lightning Collection Ninjor?
>>
>>9486972
>>9486976
I assume that's the original release still, using the god awful helmet sculpt. I still plan on swapping most of my original releases with an inevitable re-release with the new, better sculpted helmets.
>>
File: pudge.jpg (76 KB, 464x611)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
My Pugdy Pig came in and I realized I have a lack of 1/12 scale food.
>>
File: 20211206_135912.jpg (2.55 MB, 4128x1956)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
The last of my Black Friday stuff arrived. Got Red and Blue for 10 bongnotes each.
>>
>>9487923
From comics and cocktails?

I had my 6 Tenga warriors turn up from star action figures. 9 bongs a pop wasn't bad.
>>
Finally got an email from Best Buy, telling me my A-Squad green preorder with no release date has been delayed, still with no release date. What even is the point of that?
>>
>>9487412
naw they had a ton of those at a Walmart near me and I just didn't care about it. if they do a lightning collection one I'll grab that though
>>
>>9488943
He's the same scale as the LC figures, so I wouldn't expect us to get another one.
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (661 KB, 1728x1296)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>9487857
One of the good food sets
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/75417
>>
>>9489313
He got ketchup all over his face!
>>
https://twitter.com/tokullector/status/1468229880101883908?s=21
Is the comic shit really that popular?
>>
>>9490285
Like it or not, they kind of help reinvigorate the fanbase after years of the Neo Saban era
Almost every other secondary media has had some sort of Shattered Grid influence
BftG, HotG, even the fucking Puzzle & Dragons collab
>>
>>9490285
The Boom comics outperformed the big two in a lot of ways
>>
>>9490630
>outperformed
Mate, Boom Rangers sells well for licensed comics but they haven't hit it big since #1 and Shattered Grid
>>
>>9490664
>haven't hit it big since #1 and Shattered Grid
that massive trade on the arc did exceptionally well also. I have no idea why some people here get so angry at the Boom comics.
>>
>>9490690
As someone who does read them, the designs aren't everyone's cup of tea and having resources go to them could be seen as a waste when we're already clamoring for Rangers from the actual show
>>
>>9490690
We already get too much MMPR shit and now we get fanfic MMPR shit instead of other teams.
>>
>>9488401
>From comics and cocktails?
Indeed. One of my favorite UK sellers. I nabbed another Tenga and King Sphinx from Star Action Figures too, the price was too good to miss out on, you know?

>>9490285
I love the comics, and I really dig that figure.

>>9490486
>Puzzles X Dragons collab
Man, I wish I knew about that, I really enjoyed the Mario crossover.
>>
File: PR.jpg (448 KB, 1125x2075)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>
>>9490285
Yes
Peak western shit and just a huge nostalgia fueled fanfic dick jerk for certain characters
>>
>>9490690
I don’t get angry but I’d admittedly prefer show stuff before comic stuff. I don’t hate the designs of the Omega Rangers or the Solar Rangers, but I’d prefer to get basically every team except, like, Overdrive and Megaforce first. And even those have about the same level of interest to me as the comic stuff. I wouldn’t mind it but I don’t think it deserves priority or anything, unless they’re in a 2-pack or an exclusive set or something. We just don’t get waves often enough imo, so we’re not completing teams fast enough for me to be happy with the extra stuff like the TMNT Rangers, etc. But it doesn’t piss me off or anything.
>>
>>9491121
What this?
>>
>>9491121
Zord is going to be inaccurate to anything. It's know the PR team just pulls random deviant art from google images to use as references.
>>
File: 1609776500074.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>9491352
>inaccurate
B-bro just *cough* trust *cough cough* trust us. We know what the fans *cough* we know what they want.
>>
Guys whats happening at the Hasbro PR team? Holy shit, the new civillian sculpts actually look professionally done (at least on the "metallic" rangers). Did they get tired of the instathots?
>>
Make combiner robots Hasbro you lazy fucks.
>>
>>9491462
heckin mmpr concepts? :o
>>
>>9491121
Is there any hope form Shogun Megazord?
>>
>>9491121
White Phantom Ranger!

>>9491352
"Inspired by the tv series".

>>9491475
Nope.
>>
>>9491462
Would be cool if this was used for a TF/PR crossover.
>>
>>9491121
Dragonzord tease.
>>
File: Lord-Drakkon-JTOKUCOSTUME.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1344)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>9490690
>I have no idea why some people here get so angry at the Boom comics.
I was honestly fully on board with the comics from Issue 1 up through Shattered Grid. Then they ended Shattered Grid with "The crazed genocidal maniac who broke the universe in a way Dark Specter could only dream of is just lonely and wants some love," even though Drakkon brutally murdered everyone who ever loved or tried to make friends with him. The Rangers didn't even get to kick his ass in the grand finale of their own multi-issue 25th anniversary crisis event story arc. Fuck. That. It was such a colossal misstep that I had a bitter taste in my mouth throughout Beyond The Grid, and Necessary Evil made so many additional missteps that I just stopped reading the comics entirely.
>>
>>9491820

Am I misremembering, or didn't Drakkon got his ass unceremoniously kicked in like two pages after being chased around and ended up being made a bitch?
>>
>>9491972
There's a brief trading of blows between Drakkon and Tommy, and then Tommy offers him his hand in a "It's not too late" gesture, which Drakkon refuses, and then the Rangers leave as Drakkon's reality crumbles around him. And then the Emissaries reboot the universe. There's no "the Rangers get a big triumphant victory over Drakkon" moment.
>>
King Sphinx gets a bad rap here. I think he looks quite good after a basic bitch paint job on the nose and mouth. Only really annoying thing about him is the wings being damn near impossible to attach.
>>
>>9492465
>after a basic bitch paint job on the nose and mouth
Shouldn't be required.
> really annoying thing about him is the wings being damn near impossible to attach.
Shouldn't be an issue.

So let's get this straight, you think the figure gets a bad rep because it isn't painted to completion and it doesn't have properly attaching wings, and that's without even mentioning that it isn't an accurate sculpt either? Anon, you're allowed to call something bad if it's bad. An awful lot of the Lightning Collection is REAL bad, but you're still allowed to like it. Just make sure you don't go sucking the fumes of Hasbro's cock by saying "this is bad, but I fixed it, sorta-kinda."
>>
Could Power Rangers be more succesful if they leaned into Nostalgia power and made a new series with original Toku roots? Dudes in suits, cardboard buildings and spark packs? Drop CG almost entirely?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.