[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dawn of the Final Day.jpg (86 KB, 596x413)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Continuing from where we left off last thread: >>9362847

This thread is for all toy reviewers/youtubers to be discussed, and is a containment thread for such discussions.

Link to an upcoming interview with former Hasbro employee, Bobby Vala regarding his Action Force toy line. This interview also seems to be a possible rebuttal to the debate between Retroblasting and former Mattel brand manager, Scott Nietlich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcsyOL6fA8g
>>
File: The Sail Barge.png (516 KB, 777x552)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
Scott Nietlich also put out another video as a counter point to Retroblasting's claims regarding the online exclusive Star Wars TVC Millennium Falcon, which was originally supposed to be a Disney park exclusive until Covid hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eq_4xsQC7E
>>
File: Scott slam down.png (20 KB, 661x623)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>9370441
Retrobros....
>>
Glad Michael is here to clarify all myths about the toy industry. He ain't afraid of no ghost..or Spector!
>>
>>9370441
I like these sly jabs Scott is doing. How many will it take before Michael snaps again?
>>
>>9370452
Scott is doing videos knocking down what he says, and Junkman keeps make parody of him (he had 2 on his life stream Friday), I got a filling Micheal is going to have a epic melt down. Its almost like Scott and Junkman are working together to push him over the edge
>>
>>9370463
It's too bad they're both hopelessly retarded, and can't help but make it obvious that's what they're doing. Maybe don't post about your gay ops publicly.
>>
>>9370429
Why fight over shit toys. Everyone is a retard. Star wars is dead.

The only good star wars toys are shf, the model kits, and hot toys. Literally everything else is just holding onto the past, instead of accepting action figures have progressed beyond 5 poa.

5 poa was a limitation not a benefit. 3' 3/4th is too small for figures, and at that point you'd be better off just making vehicles without figures and blacked out windows.

Everyone in this debate can't move on, and the furthest they can move on is marvel legends, which hasn't changed in years.
>>
>>9370429
>This thread is for all toy reviewers/youtubers to be discussed
No it isn't. Let's cut the bullshit. This is the RetroBlasting general where a bunch of lol cows circlejerk eachother.
>>
File: 1633040429789.gif (73 KB, 675x227)
73 KB
73 KB GIF
>>9370470
>Reee they are meanie retard-heads!

Kek, doesn't matter, they're still going to force RB to have another meltdown, his skin is too thin to do anything else.
>>
>>9370474
>and the furthest they can move on is marvel legends, which hasn't changed in years.

Really though, ML is one of the fastest developing toylines of the last two or three years. .Modern MLs improved leaps and bounds over what they were in 2013/14.
>>
>>9370488
No they haven't. They are still using basic cut-swivel waists on 90% of modern releases. The gi-joe Classified line is the only Hasbro line that is actually striving for import-like articulation.
>>
>>9370484
Go away, Lio. Michael’s C&Ds hold no power here
>>
>>9370497
>Everyone is Lio
Just suck his dick already you spaz.
>>
Can we talk about actual good reviewers for once? These guys are boring and niche with their retro toys. Why can't we talk about reviewers like Robo who review modern toys and syptay free of drama?
>>
>>9370506
You can talk about anybody at any time. It just so happens that there's a lot of cross over drama between several channels right now, and that shit's fun to talk about.
>>
File: letter.jpg (54 KB, 828x401)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9370452
I love it. Scott just keeps needling Michael at this point. He leaked a letter to Junkman, and did a video in which he announced that Michael sent him the letter.

>Scott: "Now, I can't talk about who is part of this debate, because I was sent a very strict, threatening letter, that if I ever mention this website's name again, I would some how be in trouble, and I am to never contact them ever again."

I think Analog Toys might have also sent Scott a threatening letter too. This is going to be very awkward, because Scott's interviewed Bobby Vala before, and Bobby's friends with Michael and kisses his ass.
>>
>>9370506
Rocco Botte is the only non cringe youtuber in this sphere. Even then, he doesn't really review stuff.
>>
File: 550561_lookbook.jpg (316 KB, 640x960)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
Can we talk about Rocco the Great cause there isn't much better than Rocco
>>
File: LOUMF.png (174 KB, 1266x688)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>9370444
>dubs
>>
>>9370521
There's gotta be a version where it's Mighty Spector choking him
>>
>>9370506
No this is the RetroBlasting thread where we only talk about RetroBlasting. Stay on topic.
>>
File: 1633808306227.png (193 KB, 447x447)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>9370528
This
>>
File: cc.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>9370506
does anyone know what happened to her?
>>
>>9370521
Just a forewarning, posting things like that on a pubic internet website is going to get you in big trouble and hit with heavy fines and a lawsuits. Just trying to help you not go to jail or have to pay millions in damages (or both), but I don't think you will listen, but you will learn your lesson the hard way. Do NOT say you were not warned.
>>
File: 9fc.png (8 KB, 509x423)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>9370528
this would be hella funny
>>
File: BASED DANOBY.png (14 KB, 637x139)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>9370441
And old foe of Michael's returns in Scott's comments! This is quickly becoming like the final episode of Seinfeld, where every character from all the past episodes return.
>>
>>9370545
Danoby is pretty based. Loved watching him chop-up expensive Hot-toys and stuff the heads and costumes onto coomer phicen bodies.

He's a weird richfag in all of the best ways
>>
>>9370543
I've been hoping for this one!
>>
File: 1607581120963.gif (238 KB, 525x496)
238 KB
238 KB GIF
>>9370444
Remember /toy/ he's on to you guys!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qaDJ2hdqbiSX/
>>
>>9370506
>Robo who review modern toys and syptay free of drama?
Is that the Robo who donated to a terrorist organization?
>>
can we talk about this schizophrenic transformers reviewer who isnt able to transform a single figure?
this has to be a troll account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JfLiLKHFA0
>>
File: 1628274607767.jpg (51 KB, 321x461)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>9370538
>>
>>9370545
>>9370550
danoby did nothing wrong
>>
>>9370581
>That voice
Wow.
>>
>>9370607
Oh, he did plenty wrong. One of which was being a gigantic pussy. Dude got scared and shut up after a fat furry made a video on him. Cuck behavior. Don't reward it.
>>
>>9370452
He most likely is behind the scenes. He’s the type of dent head who will start sending threats via email and try to get other creators to troll Scott in order to try and get him to mess up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5pkYhDfFbI
is this the 4th guy on mount moron?
>>
>>9370429
I don't care very much about the feud between two youtuber, but as an Action Force backer it's fun that they are bringing in Bobby Vala. The guy didn't ship a single figure yet and he seems more interested in that Action Force movie project with that other youtuber. They are so vocal against corporate shillers and they are doing the same with an heavily delayed line that have already a spotty mark with the Sarge version 2 thing.
>>
File: ghosted.jpg (139 KB, 1254x703)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLvBjN6KqwZM/
>>
>>9370630
>MOTU Origins' He-Man vintage-style head looks nothing like an actual vintage He-Man head.
How do they do it?
>>
>>9370669
Hickman?
>>
File: ghosted.jpg (141 KB, 617x713)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>9370682
Some Doctor Who guy. Michael's a big fan of the show
>>
>>9370687
Another "betrayal" then.
>>
File: BIG DICK DAN.jpg (69 KB, 851x433)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>9370692
According to one of Michael's "fireside chat" videos Pixel Dan also "betrayed" him, because Dan refused to take part in his attacks on Danoby: >>9370545

Michael said it was "shocking" that Dan refused to share his videos on the Haslab Sail Barge, despite that he and Dan had previously spoken about his Sail Barge videos which revolved around him doxxing and harassing fellow toy youtuber Danoby2.

He said he later confronted Dan at Retro Toy-Con to "see what he would do." He said he disguised it by mentioning offhand to him how nobody shared his Sail Barge video from when he flew to Australia to prove to men on the internet that he didn't buy a toy, to which Dan replied:

>"Oh man! That sucks!"

According to Michael, he thinks it's because Dan is a paid shill for Hasbro and that maybe Dan has friends who work at Hasbro and give him free toys.

Michael:
>Pixel Dan's Channel is a "Christmas Catalog and I'll say that to his face," which he said in his private Patron only video, and then never said to his face.

Video of Michael saying that he's not friends with Dan over the Sail Barge and his doxxing of Danoby:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ62QmFmM3k

Video from the time he confronted Dan, in which Michael seems desperate to be Dan's friend. The entire unscripted encounter with Michael is awkward and strange, like he might really have a form of autism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pxsIJ-MqxQ
>>
>>9370703
I think it's more of a napoleon complex, he knows he can't be what he envisions and that's why little things like a burnt out light can send him on a downward spiral.
>>
Why is Michael French so sad. What is the main root to his pain? He needs help.
>>
>>9370474
>5 poa was a limitation not a benefit. 3' 3/4th is too small for figures, and at that point you'd be better off just making vehicles without figures and blacked out windows.
Well you can just fuck right off
>>
File: chest.png (834 KB, 1080x798)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
anyone watch her?
>>
>>9370452
Honestly I cant blame him, if some sperged came at me and then threatened to sue me if I ever mention him again I would go out of my way to throw legally undeniable jabs at them
>>
>>9370488
Yeah he doesnt know what he's talking about
>>
>>9370665
Anon I'm fucking spooked, I was reading you comment and as I was I got an email for invoice for the action force weapon packs
>>
Are these just the same handful of fags that make the same comments and post the same screencaps over and over again?

How do you guys talk about this 24/7? It's hardly even interesting. It seems like some of you are personally invested in this feud thing. What's the deal?
>>
>>9370816
Ever heard of lol-cow cults? That's what's happening.

Bless the draw-fag dabbing on RB and Lio though, his OC has made these threads much better than they were.
>>
>>9370859
But lol cows are actually interesting. This is just a handful of retards mad at eachother because they can't agree on toys. The shit you're discussing isn't even interesting. It's the same screencaps, drawings and videos you guys post every thread. Occasionally leaking a Patreon video here and there, only proving that you're paying this man money, which is in and of itself truly weird to give these people money to a-log them. But hey I guess keep supporting them. If not for you guys I wouldn't have ever known these guys exist. So keep advertising for them too.
>>
>>9370860
That's alot of deflecting.

RB is a cow regardless of the beef between junkman and his sycophants. He attacks anyone who doesn't kiss his feet, lol.
>>
>>9370811
Same here. Vala is watching!
>>
>>9370864
I'm not saying he isn't cringe. He absolutely is. But it just feels like you guys are trying to make this a bigger deal than it actually is. These threads seem incredibly forced. You always get people coming in here making fun of you for obsessing over these guys, you post the same content in every thread, barely even bringing anything new to the table. Hell, you're even prefacing this thread as a toy reviewer discussion but the past three threads have been dominated by RetroBlasting discussion. Who are you trying to fool here? Call a spade a spade. If you wanna a-log RetroBlasting and his circle of retards go to Kiwi Farms. I don't understand why you feel the need to spam the board with threads about this when you can all just go to Kiwi Farms, a site made for a-logging.

Despite what you think 4chan isn't that place. That's why there's a rule against doxxing and raiding
>>
>>9370876
Just get out of the thread if you don't like. It's as simple as that. If you don't understand you are alternative a newfag or worse.
>>
>>9370887
I'd love to ignore your threads. But when you guys shit up multiple generals across the past month it gets difficult to just ignore, ya know?

Like I said this level of investment doesn't seem just like passing a-logging to me. It seems like you have some sort of personal stake in this. Especially considering how hostile you're acting just for me pointing out you're shitting up the board and that you could very easily take this shit tongue Farms where it belongs. The fact you guys keep posting the same links, images and screenshots over and over again seems to indicate it's just a handful ofmyoir guys doing this and that they have some kind of personal investment in this whole thing.
>>
>>9370799
She looks like Chris Kattan doing a character on SNL.
>>
>>9370892
>The fact you guys keep posting the same links, >images and screenshots
Threads starts with text related to a new livestream and videos. You fail at reading comprehension and you are just here to deflect. If anything you are just bumping this thread.
>>
>>9370799
No I don’t care to see shaggy mom tits as I watch toy reviews.
>>
>>9370927
Regardless of if it starts with a new post, it always devolves into the same words and screen caps. No one's failing at reading comprehension, you're just deflecting.
>>
File: Something-Wrong.jpg (498 KB, 1295x1954)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>9370444
Holy shit - I can't make myself give a shit about any of these retarded man-children, but that picture is amazing.
>>
>>9370892
Oh, they absolutely have personal stake in this. It's been demonstrated in other threads. It's primarily a group of butthurt faglords that got hyper-offended over these people making reviews they don't like, or arguing with them on twitter.
>>
>>9370933
Spare me your idiocy. You are the same mouth breather that cause the thread to devolve in same fagging accusations which is ironic because you are the only moron who's triggered by this type of thread. Inbefore "there is an army of us!". Sorry but it's just you.
>>
>>9370429
This thread is a troll thread and shouod be reported as spam.
>>
>>9370953
Easy there, Michael.
>>
>>9370944
There's plenty of anons that find these threads retarded, mate. I know you want to think it's just one guy, but it's not.
>>
Having not followed any of this bullshit, my understanding is that one nerd thinks the kickstarters for bigger star wars vehicles is good and the other thinks it's bad and they may or may not get free toys to review, they're internet-mad at each other, and /toy/ is posting 12,000 posts about them, even though like a total of three people here will ever even get the stupid crowd funded vehicles anyway.
Have I understood the basics of this dumb shit?
>>
File: Lio.jpg (13 KB, 271x255)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I just clicked on a LioConvoy video to see what it was like, and I immediately had to shut it off. It scared the shit out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVc8a3tI1Y

I thought furry costumes were supposed to be like sports mascots, cartoony and friendly looking. This thing is horrifying. It's like a taxidermied lion head on a fat man. The wide dead eyes will haunt me for weeks.
>>
>>9370979
Basically, except it's important to note that the nerd that says it's good is a guy who worked for Mattel and was responsible for MattyCollector, the toy subscription service everyone hated.

So it's less two nerds slapfighting and more one angry fanboy fighting a corporate shill
>>
>>9370997
I think it's like a walmart mask or something. It's pretty scary, but also kinda funny.
>>
>>9370997
imagine it from the pov of the children he molests
>>
File: ca1.png (115 KB, 1800x1578)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>9370967
And there are anons who aren't personally involved in any twitter beefs that do find these threads entertaining(like me), imagine that.

Not really any point of you coming here to bitch about it when it's been mostly contained to this and the previous general for at least acouple weeks.
>>
>>9371019
Kinda weird that you have fantasies of a toy reviewer touching kids.
>>
>>9371019
I thought he just grooms them. And does that weird creepy "adopted daughter" shit?
>>
>>9371023
>entertaining
So you're sick in the head. Got it.
>>
File: 1633821252931.png (73 KB, 722x446)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>9371024
Kinda weird you are running damage control for a fat furry who's "adopted" 3 teenage girls
>>
>>9371029
You must really want kids to get molested or something with as much as you desperately want it to be true.
>>
>>9371034
What logic are you following here?

Seems like brain-dead "no-u!!!"-isms
>>
>>9371029
Kinda weird that you straight up lie about people
>>
File: 1633646092070__01.jpg (79 KB, 522x584)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>9371040
Lol
>>
File: 1623697197164.jpg (22 KB, 331x471)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>9371044
So yes, you were lying and twisting facts.
>>
>>9371044
>teenage girls
>all older than 18

How is he a child molestor, exactly? Lots of talk about underage girls, but this contradicts that.
>>
>>9371050
For everyone's safety. Word has it, if he takes it off, the universe will implode.
>>
Mods, just ban everyone in this thread and nuke it. The board would be so much better without this trash. It's completely off topic.
>>
>>9370703
>YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU BETRAYED MY FEELINGS!
>>
File: powercon.jpg (178 KB, 599x1193)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>9370997
Lio got kicked off of He-Man.org for threatening violence at Power-Con over Michael and his many enemies. Michael and Lio were mad that Mattel didn't pay Joe Amato anything for turning his OC character Copy-Cat into a Power-Con figure, only for Michael to shit on Amato after losing the debate with Scott, because Joe refused to suck Michael's dick the way Lio does.
>>
File: 675347863.jpg (142 KB, 727x810)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>9371051
>>9371053
Doesn't say how old they were when the "adoption" happened. One of them was 13-14 at the time he was talking them into it.

Regardless it's still creepy and fucking strange to be collecting young women like they were stray-cats. Even in her own words, Lio is "Old enough to be our dad".
>>
File: Lio online again.png (222 KB, 589x359)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>9371083
It's interesting that that guy showed up to defend Lio right when he's online and posting on social media.
>>
>>9371060
Post the threat.
>>9371083
Post proof
>>9371085
Keep looking. Maybe he'll finally mention you and you can cum.
>>
>>9371085
It's interesting how you always claim that and it's not been true once.
>>
>>9371060
So what was this post in question that got him banned? Did he claim he was gonna shoot up the place or something?
>>
>>9371057
Why are you here then? Are you incapable of ignoring things that upset you?
>>
>>9370887
stop fucking up generals and I will
>>
>>9371023
>And there are anons who aren't personally involved in any twitter beefs that do find these threads entertaining(like me), imagine that.
doubt.jpg
>>
>>9371044
>all older than 18
sounds based as fuck if you ask me. And legal
>>
>>9371050
Scared of getting in trouble for all the doxxing he does.
>>
>>9371095
why are you so butthurt at people telling you to fuck off with your off topic personal feud?
>>
>>9371113
I don't use twitter, doubt it all you want brah.
>>
>>9371116
>legal
She was 13 when it started according to Lio and friends :)
>>
>>9371094
Nah it was a vague “con owners don’t care about safety it’d be a shame if something happen” type of post. IMO the con owners had with his BS and we’re looking for an excuse to ban him.
>>
File: 1622231000105.jpg (59 KB, 806x686)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>9371122
Good age.
>>
File: 0c5.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>9371120
I'm not, I just don't get why you keep trying to tell people to stop when it's contained in a general.

Good luck btw, these are the most active threads on the entire board.
>>
File: LioBear.png (218 KB, 400x648)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>9371089
>you can cum.
Why is that the first thing you go to?
>>
Retrobros..
>>
>>9371117
His legal name has been posted multiple times. Do you really think you need to see someone's face to get them in trouble for something?
>>9371122
Post proof
>>9371123
Time stamp it
>>9371133
Because it obviously gets you retards off.
>>9370543
Like this.
>>
File: E3q0nN9XMAIn1dD.jpg (552 KB, 2048x1536)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>9371134
He's aware of that figure, only he thinks it's a G.I. Joe since someone called at an "Angry Joe Collector."
>>
File: fart-south-park.gif (247 KB, 500x332)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>9371131
>Holding a wineglass for an entire video when you can't even drink from it because you are wearing a Halloween mask

Does he really think that it looks sophisticated or some shit?
>>
File: 1632591718665.png (39 KB, 750x796)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>9371136
>Do you really think you need to see someone's face to get them in trouble for something?
Lio does, he absolutely thinks that. He chickened out of doing a debate with Junkman, because Junkman set the condition that he'd have to do it without the mask and not off camera.
>>
>>9371139
Probably works on impressionable children.
>>
>>9371142
He calls it Jesus Juice, since he has a strong religious background and once made a toy forum where a section was devoted to biblical scripture.
>>
>>9371141
Post proof.
>>
For a supposed follower of Christ, he sure is a raging asshole. But then there’s a lot of that going around.
>>
>>9371144
Post proof
>>
>>9371154
>flips tables
>drives people out with whips
>insults the religious elite
>berated followers
Jesus raged a lot. That's not the smart point you think it is.
>>
>>9371141
Damn that's pretty funny. He must be really ugly or something, because all of his personal info has already been found out by kiwi.
>>
Oh wow, Lio really is here.

You’re not Jesus. Not even close.
>>
>>9370506
Remember when Robo created drama by insulting 7 inch and threatening to drop 7 inch news from his shit because he only loves heckin' 6 inch, and then when the blowback was so bad he had to say he "forgot" a lot of other lines he followed were 7 inch so he promised he would keep covering it
>>
>>9371164
He's always been here. But only because he lives rent free in the heads of faggots like you.
>>
>>9371154
Well he used to post pol-tard shit on his facebook. And his social media has a bunch of right-wing material on it, despite that his friends are furry commies.
>>
Fake Christian Lio. Sad. I will pray for you.
>>
>>9371122
can you prove it?
>>
>>9371170
Post proof
>>
This is a sale in the modern toy industry
>>
>>9371132
>I just don't get why you keep trying to tell people to stop when it's contained in a general.
Because it's off topic as fuck and basically a raid at this point against these idiots. Why won't you guys just make a Kiwi thread?

>Good luck btw, these are the most active threads on the entire board.
Half of the threads are reposts from previous threads and the other half is making fun of you. Great content champ.
>>
>>9371176
Lio's wife posts Trump shit all the time on their social media.
>>
>>9371179
Said the obsessed guy who constantly repeat the same things like an obsessive serial poster. In each of those threads half of the posts are from you.
>>
File: Josh the pedo.jpg (395 KB, 694x2439)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>9371174
Yes, the same girl, who's now 18 says Lio's friend Josh started grooming her when she was 13.
>>
>>9371179
Go back to /vg.
>>
>>9371179
not him but most people don't have kiwi accounts and don't want them. That place is far worse than 4chan.
>>
One wonders why Michael is so miseable and angry. Could it be because he cannot be a real Ghostbuster? perhaps real Ghostbusters like Bill Murray with 4 properly working lights on their cyclotron laughed at him and his pathetic flacid 3 lights
>>
File: Proton pack.jpg (223 KB, 1002x720)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>9371193
LOL Why didn't Melinda leave him after that?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nA8eXKo6L4JQ/
>>
>>9371184
You said HIS social media, you dumb faggot. Did you forget your own words.
>>9371189
That's when she started talking to Josh, not lio. You said lio was around when she was 13. If you're going to lie, be more convincing.
>>
>>9371198
Lio helped Josh traffic a child
>>
>>9371198
Certainly lio, whatever you say.
>>
>>9371205
Post proof. And post a police report.
>>
File: LiosHereSchizoPosting.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>9371210
>Lio's HERE! Beneath the floorboards!
>>
>>9371213
It's funny you should ask. People have been asking Lio and friends to produce the police report saying that the girl was being abused by her family like Lio and Josh the pedophile said, and to this day, Lio's still not produced that report.
>>
>>9371219
>ask for proof of a police report
>BUT LIO
I didn't ask lio. I asked YOU. If you didn't make one, then I don't want to hear it. Because if you thought this was real, you would've made a report by now. You clearly stalk lio, so you can go ask him on whatever social medias he runs.
>>
File: 1633638048217.png (242 KB, 566x893)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>9371019
Would they be wearing maid uniforms?
>>
>>9371229
Would they have resume video buttons on them as well?
>>
File: lio joshua vida.png (332 KB, 1063x1225)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>9371224
>I didn't ask lio.
And I said Lio never produces the police reports even when cornered on Kiwifarms with the accusations that he human trafficked a child.
>>
File: 1633633584465.png (597 KB, 758x561)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
>>9371162
Have you seen how his hands look like?
>>
>>9371233
He is wearing a tablecloth or what?
>>
>>9371235
It's the only thing that will fit
>>
File: 1633819664400.png (171 KB, 1340x1240)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>9371179
>Champ
>>
>>9371232
There's nothing in that image that makes a claim about human trafficking, or a request to see a police report. You either don't actually pay attention, or you suck at lying. But I also didn't ask lio. I'm asking YOU. If you don't produce a report, it'll be pretty clear you're just lying because the fat furry hurt your feelings at some point.
>>
>>9371240
Lio uses certain words when he's upset such as "scooter" and "champ" that let you know it's him. He also always posts one of these: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ He does it in the Kiwifarms image also: >>9371232
>>
>>9371250
Or maybe, just maybe, it's someone aping how he "talks" just to watch you schizos run around in a frenzy like ants do when their hills are stepped on.
>>
>>9370444
>>9370443
>>9371193
Michael should be flattered he gets free quality fan art. This stuff would cost a good few hundred to commission.
>>
>>9371254
>no proof
Thanks for admitting it. It you want to cut lio's hands off though, make sure you have a sharp enough object. His address is public, so if his hands are still around by his next video, I'll be sure to call you a pussy faggot that can't deliver.
>>
>>9371254
You'll need a bigger chainsaw.
>>
File: 1583947340303.jpg (331 KB, 998x1455)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>9371249
>There's nothing in that image that makes a claim about human trafficking
It's Lio admitting that he was friends with Josh the pedophile. And here's the girl Lio and Josh trafficked, who Lio "adopted": >>9371189 >>9371044 >>9371219

And pic related is Lio being told flat out that it's sketchy that he was secretly moving an underage girl to live with him.
>>
>>9371258
Yeah, the art IS pretty solid. But knowing these retards, it's not even someone they're paying.
>>
>>9371257
Certainly, whatever you say. I am sure you are just a bystander that nobly defends lio. Inbefore "i am not defending anyone, you schizo champ projector deflector!".
>>
>>9371261
>Lio trafficked someone!
>no trafficking indicated
>underage girl to move in with him
>girl says she'd go live in texas after turning 18
No one's contesting that lio and josh were friends at one point, but even the thread linked shows lio dropped him when he found out. And still no police report from you over this alleged trafficking. You're lying, and your own screen caps show that. Butthurt faggot got triggered by a fat furry. LOL
>>
File: 1633645993193.png (176 KB, 1549x903)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>9371189
>>9371219
>>9371261
>>
>>9371259
You're also a pedophile. Your defense of a known pedophile is proof enough.
>>
>>9371265
This isn't about defending anyone. This is about the fact that you faggots are dumb enough to lie, then post the fact that you ARE lying in the screen caps because you're too retarded to read. I'm taking great amusement in watching you all sperg out and deflect. It just shows how easy it is to do.
>>
>>9371276
>known pedophile
Only if you're a retarded alogger. You going to cut his hands off, or are you going to be another internet tough guy?
>>
>>9371186
Cope. There's more than a few people who are sick of you shitting up various generals with your autism.

>>9371191
which is why this bullshit should go there. This isn't even toy related at this point. It's just obsessing about a fat furry and a sexually frustrated manchild, probably from other sexually frustrated manchildren.
>>
File: 1633049256343.png (107 KB, 1054x589)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>thread rn
>>
>>9371303
Keep coping that this board is sick of your obvious feud. Are you too afraid to make a Kiwi thread?
>>
>>9371311
You being mad in this thread won't change anything,(just like it didn't for the previous 2) keep seething lol.
>>
>>9371274
Why does he always do reddit spacing? It's another dead give away whenever Lio's posting here, along with the words "champ" and "scooter."

>>9371303
HAHA
>>
>>9371323
I'll keep making fun of you for obsessing about some YouTube losers as long as you keep shitting up threads like the Marvel General with your bullshit. If you made a Kiwi thread I'd leave you alone. /toy/ isn't an alog board.
>>
>>9371291
They'll never go to kiwi. They saw what happened the last time someone tried this about lio and knew they'd be called out and doxxed for it. They're scared, beta-male pussy faggots.
>>9371327
I'm sure your graphologist larp is very impressive to your mother, but no one is impressed here.
>>
>>9371338
>They saw what happened the last time someone tried this about lio
That he was fat and cried a lot, then got his discord fags to come to his aid?
>>
>>9371335
And yet you don't see your own obsession? I bet you've posted hundreds of times in the previous couple threads, lmao. Keep seething ineffectually my guy.

>I-i'll make fun of u!
Oh no!
>>
So the issue is that a creepy older youtuber was 7/10 into underage girls, while also being friends with a creepy older youtuber that was 9/10 into underage girls?
>>
>>9371343
No, that the person making the accusations is an obese, butthurt crybaby fag that just got offended at lio and wouldn't let it go. You're doing the same thing here that was done there. It's all painfully familiar.
>>
>>9371282
Yeah, you are a real chessmaster. Avoid overdosing on your own milk next time, it causes delusion of grandeur.
>>
>>9371382
I don't need to be a chessmaster to watch you all sperg out. This isn't even tik-tac-toe. What's it like to be that easy to prove as a liar?
>>
Stop responding the retard lio defender. He clearly wants to thread to reach the post limit before the streaming with Vala.
>>
>>9371390
This.
>>
>>9371348
I'm not the only one who's been making fun of you. I only started last thread when someone posted how buttmad you guys got at the youtubers because they made fun of you in twitter.
>>
>>9371390
>>9371392
What a bunch of pussies. Go suck Lio's titties.
>>
>>9371390
>He can't tell there are at least three people making fun of him and his friends for obsessing about a fat furry.
Wanna know how I know you have autism?
>>
File: Monkies Always Look.webm (2.46 MB, 852x480)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB WEBM
>>
>>9371415
IT'S JUST THE ANGLE! IT WORKS!
>>
>>9371415
How many times have you posted this?
>>
>>9371419
This is the first time. I made it just now.:)
>>
>>9371390
>ignore the guy calling us out! He'll never be able to do so if we don't respond!
Cope harder, anon.
>>
What if I made a kiwi thread about this whole thing? The YouTubers, the guys obssessed with them, the whole nine yards. I mean either side is clearly too scared to do it themselves so maybe I should just do it.
>>
>>9371422
Reverse image search says otherwise
>>
>>9371419
In every thread. It makes him feel better about not having ANY type of Proton-Pack.
>>
>>9371426
It's honestly pretty hilarious just how defensive they get when you point out that they're being even bigger lolcows than the retards they're seething over.
>>
File: Created today.jpg (184 KB, 1366x698)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>9371430
Alright, show where else I posted it. I know for a fact I made it just now.
>>
>>9371436
It's been in literally every thread where you talk about him. And no, I don't believe you just jumped in to this thread.
>>
>>9371415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjZ5bhx4_as it works here. Unless this is a different one.
>>
>>9371440
>It's been in literally every thread where you talk about him.
Where? Where have I posted this Webm before?
>>
>>9371444
You need to try harder anon.
>>
>>9371435
It's typical troll shielding behavior. Pretty funny.
>>9371436
>Windows Movie Maker
Found the poor.
>>
>>9371442
This video proves the light was broken! kek
>>
>>9371451
That's a photo retard.
>>
>>9371461
Ok? What's the difference between you posting a photo and a webm if they're of literally the same thing? You're still reposting it a bajillion times like an autist. And no, I don't believe you just jumped onto this autism ship.
>>
>>9371464
>What's the difference
That you'll cry over anything
>>
>>9371468
>Xe has no argument
Well done you tranny.
>>
>>9371471
>Lio immediately leaps to being a tranny.
You'll never be a woman Lio, despite your massive bosoms.
>>
>>9371477
>Everyone who makes fun of me Lio
Dialate you troon
>>
>>9371479
All of Lio's discord friends are troons. One, a youtuber named Serafina even runs his gay ops discord.
>>
>>9371483
What makes you think I care? Remember, I'm here to make fun of you and that cut you made in your own taint. I can only assume it's a gender disphoric retard that could be this much if a whiney fag.
>>
>>9371492
>What makes you think I care
Because you guys purged like over 20 people from your discord over who was leaking, despite that you fags publicly advertised the discord in Serafina's videos and in the video descriptions on his channel.
>>
>>9371498
I'm not a part of that little discord bullshit. I didn't even know who these fags were until you kept spamming the board with their faces. Why can't you accept I'm just here to make fun of you?
>>
>>9371503
>I didn't even know
You can lie to me, but don't lie to God Lio.
>>
>>9371506
>Still calling me Lio
Just how schizophrenic are you anon? I don't know who any of these troons are. I wouldn't have even known who Lio was if you hadn't been spamming him across the board like an idiot. And before you cry "a bloo bloo bloo it wasn't meeeeee!!!" I'm referring to you in general as in all you retards who let these fags live in your heads rent free 24/7.

Watching you sperg out and constantly call everyone who makes fun of you Lio is pretty fucking funny and entertaining in and of itself. Hence why I've decided I'm going to do this in all your threads from now on.
>>
>>9371454
It broke once he dropped it in a bout of autistic rage.
>>
>>9370816
Not everyone is the same person, some of us just peak our head in to laugh at the dumb shit
>>
>>9370938
>Everyone is the same person, they're all obsessed!
There's like 1 or 2 actual obsessed people, you're as bad as the guy who assumes everyone is lio when you make posts like this
>>
>>9371023
>And there are anons who aren't personally involved in any twitter beefs that do find these threads entertaining(like me), imagine that.
Same here
>>
>>9371193
Weird how good the OC in these threads is
>>
>>9371440
>>9371431
I stalk these threads and this is my first time seeing that webm
>>
It is pretty weird how invested some anons are in defending leoconvoy and retroblasting, they're both loser lolcows just like scott and most other toy collectors (myself included) and making fun of internet weirdos is nothing new.
I'm not saying they are leoconvoy or retroblasting but I'm just saying, maybe there is more here than just an anon tired of spam considering they are making an effort to reply to every post and are also straight up lying now >>9371431
>>
File: Michael vs Chris.png (998 KB, 980x450)
998 KB
998 KB PNG
>>9371586
Michael gives off like early Chris vibes, so it's fun to make OC.
>>
File: 1623202102076.jpg (53 KB, 792x233)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>9371600
Michael's flat out said that he and his friends are reading these threads and is warning Patreon viewers about 4chan leaking his videos.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qaDJ2hdqbiSX/
>>
>>9371610
Michael isn't wrong. We ARE sick of it.
>>
>>9370429
The loser obesseesed with lio is the necafag, you can tell by his posting style
>>
Michael Surrendermonkey is clearly on the spectrum. Leave him alone.
>>
He's mad that leo said neca breaka
>>
File: 1633724671154.png (357 KB, 2039x1238)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>9371392
>>
File: 1622741457926.jpg (111 KB, 370x463)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>9371492
>I'm here to make fun of you
>>
>>9371600
Who's defending them? I'm just making fun of you spergs for obsessing about a bunch of literal who retards.
>>
>>9371601
He looks pissy even as a child.

Probably was holding seething grudges even back then when other kids hogged the crayons.
>>
subbed to retroblasting. fuck off junkman, you old ass unfunny faggot
>>
>>9371646
based
>>
>>9371428
I’d be best to make a community watch thread about Toy review autism
>>
>>9371646
That's weird, you could criticize junkman for alot of things, but saying "unfunny" and then subbing to RB is kind kinda ironic because of the two, at least junkman actually has a sense of humor and tells jokes(funny or not).

Micheal never laughs and never has any fun.
>>
>>9371652
Why are you so salty Junkman?
>>
>>9371193
This is probably how tall Michael is. bill Murray is like 6’2’ Michael has peak little man syndrome
>>
>>9371661
keep obsessing over him
>>
How is this thread allowed? It's full of doxxing, has nothing to do with toys...fucking hell. The mods need to do SOMETHING.
>>
>>9371637
Kill yourself
>>
>>9371637
KEk I wish Michael and Neca's feuds had escalated more.
>>
>>9371704
i've made every post in this thread including yours. They don't care since it's just me.
>>
>>9371714
I wish you'd drown in a bath tub.
>>
What's everyone's expectations for the Bobby Vala interview?
>>
>>9371661
Melinda carries him around in a baby bjorn and feeds him cheerios
>>
>>9371744
>big tiddy mommy gf
Living the dream.
>>
File: 1536458205636.jpg (9 KB, 262x206)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>9370429
I recently started watching Pixel Dan and Justice Curry's videos as I've gotten into MotU. I especially like their convention and store walkthrough videos because they are really chill. I also liked the Spector videos, but apparently get into him at the wrong time (with all this drama recently).
Other reviewers I like are Giwachin, Leslie Chambers, Pon TV, DiegoDoom, Ultra Hero Toy Channel, John Carlos, Glenn Webb (RIP), and some other misc. ones on occasions. They are pretty great.
>>9370444
kek I hate the drama, but whoever made that gets props for using that artwork
>>
this drama is pure faggotry. how many times are we going to see the same pics and the same copypasted arguments. holy fuck

can we talk about good toy reviewers now?
>>
>>9371785
Never. They're too busy jerking themselves off. They need to be banned for off topic posting.
>>
>>9371785
This is the RetroBlasting Thread. Please keep on topic.
>>
>>9371824
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>9371735
He'll talk shit on Hasbro and the Joe lines in particular which is no surprise considering that they are his business rivals.
>>
>>9371661
I think Michael's actually pretty tall. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong
>>
https://twitter.com/thecartooncrave/status/1447272786448297995

Don't show this to Lio. He might get mad!
>>
>>9371936
Mods, seriously. Off topic as fuck
>>
>>9371962
Lio stop complaining.
>>
File: gae.jpg (32 KB, 500x647)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9371983
>>
>>9371936
>>
>>9371936
>>9372000
>being so mad that you obsess with someone to the point that them having an opinion on a cartoon upsets you.
>>
>>9372014
no different opinion! only agreement! unga bunga
>>
>>9371936
Oh noes! Now he will have to spend his week hunting down all the peedos making and liking Dot fanart!
>>
Have you seen the movie Grumpy Old Men? A movie where these two old curmudgeons who complain and whine about their troubles to each other and about life in general. It should be off putting, but as you learn of their life, and see them go through their daily routines and struggles, you feel a sense of empathy for them and even grow to find them amusing and lovable. That is what you are missing and what you don't see of Michael. It's why you're so unempathetic to him. Everyone is always struggling with things you never know of, you should give them the benefit of the doubt up to a point.
>>
>>9372000
isnt this the position a lot of people on 4chan had though?
>>
Holy shit this whole thread is cringe. Are we really supposed to believe these guys aren't trying to personal army?
>>
Will Junkman stream over michael's seething stream?
>>
When is Junkman gonna get gangbanged by Lio and Michael live on stream?
>>
>>9372133
He should. It'd be funnier if Scott posted a video at the same time
>>
>>9372133
reaction restream at the same time
Michela will say copyright violation, but it's within fair use
>>
File: Retrobootleg.jpg (2.88 MB, 3000x3000)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
>>9371392
Everytime I see this art my brain makes the comparison
>>
File: volume 4.jpg (101 KB, 566x800)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>9372182
>>
The real toy industry is an evil predatory place where people are ripped off daily of their hard earned money, where trolls satirize people who want to fight for the consumer over the fact they're not happy all the time like a "normal" and "well adjusted" youtuber, despite the fact that happy faces make more money.
>>
>>9372216
Yikes, what is your patreon pledge level buddy?
>>
>>9372216
I take comfort in the fact that it's just one autist. It's not uncommon for people with nothing going on in their lives to side with the powerful (in this case the toy industry and its shills) to feel a sense of power in their own lives.
>>
>>9371983
>durrrr everyone Lio!!!
>>
>>9371442
>commissioned proton pack
what a pussy, can't even make his own
>>
>>9372226
0, I don't give money to youtubers
>>
>>9372236
do you have youtube premium? watch ads?
you are giving them money
>>
>>9372237
No and no
>>
>>9372237
I use ad block :)
>>
>>9372237
If you couldn't block ads on youtube I literally wouldnt watch it kek
>>
>>9372237
How technologically illiterate are you?
>>
Mods, how can you look at this thread and think it's on topic?
>>
lol, as soon as someone mentions “as a lifelong toy collector” on the youtube chat, one of the RB mods deletes it. Thin-skin protectors.
>>
Bobby literally just called Scott an idiot.
>>
>>9372297
LOL
>>
>92K subs
>barley over 500 people watching
>>
>>9372304
That's interesting, because Scott was friends with Bobby and interviewed him on his channel. It just reflects poorly on Vala.
>>
>>9371652
he should be criticized for his sorry ass channel. the top 5 whatever shit or reading off old trivia about kenner got old quick. retroblasting at least complains about other shit, or showcases something rare or shit i hadn't heard of
>>
>>9372312
There's a reason Vala isn't working at any real companies.
>>
I has some Valaverse stuff ordered from BBTS a long while ago. Mostly weapon packs that I intended to use with my Classified Joes. But that shit just kept getting pushed back, again and again. I cancelled all of that shit and ordered 1/12 scale weapons from others that could actually deliver.
>>
>>9372353
Remember it’s okay when Bobby can’t ship stuff on time but god forbid anyone else delay their stuff
>>
>>9372361
This. People should demand accountability from Michael if he wants to be a spokes person for Action Force.
>>
People like Bobby and Michael don’t realize that they are their own worst enemies. Instead of always pointing fingers and picking fights, they get their shit together.
>>
>>9372381
How exactly is Michael supposed to fix global toy shipping and distribution?
>>
He’s a “lifelong toy collector” so that should work for some reason.

It’s not his job to fix that. But if he wants to debate an issue, he should know what he’s talking about.
>>
>>9372387
As a lifelong toy collector surely he knows the ins and outs of the industry and can conjure up a solution
>>
>>9372403
And cant force Hasbro or Mattel to do anything
>>
>>9372398
Going by the trends of what kind of unprofitable toylines actually do get released into retail and what doesn't, I propose the following.

If Michael wants a giant fucking Thundertank to be sold in actual stores, just paint it in trans pride colours and write "BLACK LIVES MATTER" on the sides. Of course it'll sell like shit, but at least then he can buy one and just strip the paint off.
>>
I propose that Valaverse be renamed Vaporverse until it finally starts shipping product. It’s imaginary until it’s real.
>>
>>9372387
By screaming and pouting.
>>
Looks like the RB mods are continuing to delete any comments that aren’t actively sucking them off.
>>
>>9372441
Michael can't stand negative comments, as shown by the Scott debate.
>>
Bobby made some good points against Scott's idea of the 80-20 split and why it may no longer be exactly true after adult collector product increases after 2016 or so
>>
>>9372451
Scott is a shill
>>
>>9372441
They sure as fuck can't delete all the dislikes. One out of every five users...fuck.
>>
How is Scott a shill? Explaining how the industry works (or worked) doesn’t mean he’s advocating for it.
>>
File: 2021-10-11 (1).jpg (278 KB, 1589x827)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Michael and Anal look so fucking bored listening to this guy talk lol
>>
>>9372451
It’s fucking stupid if you use basic logic. Almost Literally every baby in America is going to get a toy. Even if collectors made up 20% of adults that’s still a drop off from the near 100% of babies
>>
>>9372461
They're not, they're quietly listening and considering
>>
>>9372461
They're only talking to him is to "own" Scott and Super7.
>>
>>9372464
Adult collectors are a far longer window of purchasing and volume of purchasing than babies, anon. He made that point too. Some collectors are buying 6+ figures a month
>>
>>9371770
>Pon TV
based
>>
>>9372458
He defends corporate because it pays his bills.
>>
I liked their discussion, it seemed pretty productive and interesting. The Spector vs Michael thing was too hostile
>>
>>9372441
Welcome to social media. No one has to put up with someone's faggotry if they don't want to. Crying about it just shows you're a sperg.
>>
>>9372458
because he consistently claims that fans are wrong and there's no problems in the industry, ignoring the consistent issues people have with product availability. If he'd ever made a video where he admitted something - ANYTHING - that fans take issue with was a problem, I wouldn't be so quick to call him a shill, but every single thing he's ever said has been about shifting blame from companies and onto consumers.

His recent video about how actually companies did nothing wrong when they stole a fan design was also blatant shilling because even the people that work at mattel currently admitted they could open themselves to legal issues if they allowed themselves to be linked to him.
>>
>>9372461
Hasn’t French been doing YouTube for years. Does he not know to use a light.
>>
>>9372566
Which fan design did they steal?
>>
>>9372572
don't play stupid
>>
>>9372579
I haven’t watched his videos so I have no idea
>>
I think a lot of people on this board just want to see the toy industry implode so they can get some trolling fun out of it while it happens, so that is why they take a pro corporate stance.
>>
>>9372605
Faker's battlecat, Dupli-Cat, was originally a fan-made custom called Copy-Cat by Joe Amato. Mattel took the idea and made their own figure - fair enough - but they flatly denied it had anything to do with Joe Amato's custom.
>>
>>9372669
People will argue that they had the right since it was a derivative character, but they went with the name Dupli-Cat rather than Copy-Cat yet specifically referred to the character as Copy-Cat in interviews.
>>
Who actually cares what any of these nerds say?
>>
My guess is when Marvel Legends hit 30 bucks each the collector market will collapse. $20 feels like a little side treat purchase to a person. 23, they're invested already so its just a bit more, easy to justify. 25 its just a small bit on top of that, they can stomach it, just don't have that extra cup of coffee.
But for the average secondary where most of the money in the collector portion of the industry flows from, once a dinky cheapo ML hits $30, they will hit a mental breaking point where they will be forced to choose. To become mentally ill hoarder who invests a large sum of their income to get the figures they want, or someone who will have to cut back their habit. Certainly that BAF sure isn't going to feel like its worth $180 bucks for those who haven't already turned to ebay for parts which are only acquired by others buying units who dont want the baf.

And only the small minority of hardcore mentally ill or rich go for the $100+ figures even now, so they cannot support nor would they support lower quality stuff like ML or Black Series. They might dabble in a figure here or there but aren't the ones buying the majority. Its the secondaries.
>>
>>9372470
Babies don’t stop being born though. It’s literally a fresh , replenishing stock of young ones every day. Just ask Lio.
>>
>>9372725
People don't stop growing up into collectors either. Collectors are like whales in video game parlance
>>
>>9372624
Then people like tetroblasting and lio want companies to release toys to retail so they can sit on the shelf until they can scoop them up on clearance.
>>
>>9372725
children don't buy marvel legends.

For the record, Scott's argument is that Marvel Legends and other lines like it are made for children and adult collectors are a secondary concern. Issues like distribution are not a problem because a parent will buy any toy, be it 5POA or ML, and they do not care what character they buy.
>>
>>9372752
At the very least that’s why they have an issue with Haslab
>>
>>9372752
Why is that not to be allowed now when that was clearly how toys were in 1990? I have vintage figures with cardbacks stating their original prices as 8.99 and marked down to as low as 4.99
>>
>>9372757
They do, though. At this point Marvel Legends is a 20 year old line. A lot of us here bought them as kids. I still see my younger cousins and family friends getting them or asking for them.
>>
>>9372757
>parent will buy any toy ... and they do not care what character they buy.
we know this is often false easily because the kid will often be there and will be asking for a specific character if the store has that character. but the kid might not if there are no characters they want there at the time and will ask another day or in another store when they see one they do want.
>>
>>9372746
>>9372470
I think you're overestimating how much of an impact 6 $20 figures from a few thousand people makes to a company selling $10-20 baby toys to every baby in America. Of which their are almost 4 million a year, with the expectation they'll buy/receive toys at least til age 7.
Just as a casual observation, there's about 100 million men in the US(because lets be real, its mostly guys collecting.) Of those, how many collect? Maybe 5%? That's about 5 Million, a decent number, and it hovers around there where as 3-4 million babies are born every year. that easily replenishes the market for kids who grow out of toys even if they grow out at 7.

Don't get me wrong,there's collectors spending thousands on toys a month. Hell, I have points like that myself. A lot of what I was spending was on imports or nonretail stuff, thus making my purchases irrelevant to retail stores or the main American companies. I imagine that's the case for a lot of other collectors as well. While I doubt most of these hypothetical 5 million are buying imports, there are probably a large number that don't buy every wave of Marvel Legends/BlackSeries/McFarlane, or buying older toys they missed(thus not relevant to Hasbro/Mattel who are only concerned on what sells right now). And even then I've seen a ton of older collectors slow down or get out of the game, so its not an endless well like it seems.
>>
>>9372669
>>9372686
The concept of Copy-Cat/Dupli-Cat is so generic, derivative and natural to arrive at, being that Faker is a He-Man repaint, that it's perfectly natural that one could and would make one. Nothing Joe did with that creation was original, outside of that it was popular enough to be copied by other fan customizers, because it was so unoriginal of a concept.

Obviously the next logical step would be Anti-Eternia Battlecat, or Slimepit Battlecat, or any number of other derivatives, such as Faker Skeletor, or a Faker She-Ra or Teela.

The name issue, I would hazard a guess that they could have become aware of the Copy-Cat name, and would have if they wished been entitled to use the name, but it was such an uninspired name, that they invented their own better name: Dupli-Cat. As to claims of not being aware of Joe's OC, it could also be Mattel simply not wanting to create a possible legal situation where some retard could try and claim he's owned money for creating a fan derivative that's so basic that anyone could have come up with the idea. And for that matter, since Joe Amato sells his customs and takes commissions, in theory Mattel could sue Amoto if they wanted to be dicks to him the way a company such as Nintendo does while protecting their IPs.
>>
>>9372805
I knew you would try to weasel out of it like this.

>And for that matter, since Joe Amato sells his customs and takes commissions, in theory Mattel could sue Amoto if they wanted to be dicks to him the way a company such as Nintendo does while protecting their IPs.
Unironically hang yourself, shill.
>>
>>9372805
It could also be a trademark thing, copycat might not be able to trademarked because it’s too generic
>>
>>9372811
Them's the breaks kiddo, don't be surprised that a toyline who's entire naming convention revolves around puns uses an obvious pun
>>
>>9372811
Lol calm down and try to think of decent counter argument.
>>
>>9372820
>>9372816
What counter argument is possible to someone who will always take the position that a corporation is always right?
>>
>>9372823
It’s not even that the Corp is always right, it’s a “these are the laws that exits around trademark” and this why these decisions are made
>>
A debate between Bobby and Scott would be interesting given they seem to be on different ends of the argument, although I doubt it'd happen.
>>
>>9372889
Bobby's end is that he always hypes himself up as better than everyone else. He hasn't even produced a single figure, yet he acts like he's hot shit and trashes other small companies who are actually putting out product. He's also very jealous of G.I. Joe Classified and believes Hasbro stole his idea to make a 6 inch G.I. Joe line and is now assmad that right after he announced Action Force, Hasbro began releasing Classified.
>>
If the demon beast Amazon sold more toys distribution would be less of an issue
>>
>>9372889
Bobby's tidbits roundabout justified Scott and it flew over everyone's heads. He said the companies don't really care where the money is coming from as long as they get it. He mentioned that some figures just won't made if they aren't exclusives. Most telling, he mentioned Target reneged on an exclusive Bobby had produced tooling for and thus making a budget hit. That was for a retool of an existing figure; imagine if Target reneged on a $400 one?
>>
>>9372906
When he leave hasbro? I know he pitched a 6 inch Joe line but Hasbro passed on it. I remember in one of the first Joe streams in 2020 they said research and development on the classified series started 3 years prior
>>
Michael was bithcing about people paying a subscription fee for toys. But if he uses amazon prime, that's a yearly subscription to just get free shipping and movies.
>>
>>9370520
How deadly is his strain?
>>
>>9370799
>dumb slut pretending her producer/bf/pimp's toy collection is hers

No thanks
>>
>>9372907
more like prime rib day
>>
>>9372919
The difference is Scott justifies it as a good thing, whereas Bobby dislikes it. That's not "justifying" Scott's position.
>>
>>9372422
The guy is talking about wave 2, 3, 4, where is wave 1?
>>
>>9373243
People could easily ask the same for Super7, and it's a much larger company. But people will make all sorts of excuses for them. Bobby, while I'm not a fan of his stuff, is a lot more open about what's going on than Brian is.
>>
>>9373131
Because Scott is talking about the companies perspective and for they it is a good thing
>>
I finally watched the RB Toy Industry video. I’d say it went pretty well for Michael, mostly. It still looks like he ran to his older/tougher brothers to help him win a fight, but he seems content in being their little beta bro, so good for him.
>>
>>9373254
In what way?
>>
File: daddydan.jpg (9 KB, 244x207)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
"What are you silly gooses up to in this thread?"
>>
>>9373254
>People could easily ask the same for Super7
How? Super7 delivers product. Bobby has never delivered anything and his Action Force line has been going for a few years now.
>>
Right. Bobby may be willing to share more info, but it’s because he’s got to give the people something, and since it isn’t product, it might as well be excuses.
>>
>>9373554
The biggest problem with Bobby throwing stones, is that he's a hype man. I'm not even sure when he began the Action Force kickstarter, I believe I've seen promotions as far back as 2018 for the line? I know the kickstarter was in 2019 and the line was mediocre at best as far as designs. Despite being named "Action Force," there's no connection or attempt at a connection between the two lines on Vala's part. Bobby's original concept was a Red State vs Blue State concept that had angered people when he first announced the toyline.

The only thing Bobby had going for the line was that he planned to do real looking guns instead of Sci-Fi weapons like most Classified figures have, although Classified does have some real guns sprinkled in the line and is adding more, and other websites are offering 1:12 style guns for the figures already, so nobody cares about that. He also was doing "kits" to upgrade Classified figures to look like their 80's counterparts, but Hasbro is making 80's style versions of the characters also anyway, such as their recent 80's style Roadblock, so again, I don't think anyone cares too much about that either. And Bobby also managed to sign Sgt. Slaughter onto the line, but at the same time that was announced, Sarge announced that he had had a meeting with Hasbro and to stay tuned, heavily implying that they had signed a new deal to put Sgt. Slaughter into Classified in the future.

He just delivers promises and promises, and says how if he made a vehicle for his line it'd be bigger and better than things like the Super7 Thundertank, and cheaper too, and have a bazillion features. And as to prices, Bobby's figures that haven't even come out, $32 plus tax and shipping.
>>
>>9372919
>He said the companies don't really care where the money is coming from as long as they get it.

But people within have to be aware of where the money is coming from to make the proper amount of product, just as Scott follows his 80-20 model. The shareholders dont care where the money comes from but the boots on the ground front line who design and decide what figures to make have to know in order to make decisions, as Bobby attested with his example of having to guesstimate how much figures in his line he should produce. He has to know what his main target market of consumers is (past GI Joe fans) and know about how many to make to satisfy that and secondary people who are other demographics who want the line.

>Most telling, he mentioned Target reneged on an exclusive Bobby had produced tooling for and thus making a budget hit. That was for a retool of an existing figure; imagine if Target reneged on a $400 one?

Not that I believe the claims that 400 dollar Galactuses should be sold at retail, but you would never make a Galactus an exclusive so you could avoid the risk of the retailer dropping it.
>>
>>9373498
Which Wikipedia article on an old media franchise are you going to regurgitate next?
>>
>>9373590
>400 dollar Galactuses should be sold at retail
There's the possibility that a major retailer making it a store exclusive would be the only way it hits retail, due to Scott's discussions on what he refers to as "minimum order quantities," factories in China charge more for doing lower production runs, and therefore a company like Hasbro or Mattel would want a high minimum order in order to keep costs low, and the only way to do so would be for a store such as Wal-Mart to pay for that amount, which could be in the ballpark of 100,000 to 200,000 or higher. Where as with a made to order ratio you're typically getting in the 20,000 and up ballpark. Scott was saying that this is why you see so much Wal-Mart exclusive shit, despite Wal-Mart having a bad track record, they're able to pay for extremely large orders, even though the figures then sit in warehouses, and some stores get a lot and some stores get none.
>>
>>9373498
I hate this guy. It pisses me off whenever Youtube tries to recommend his videos.
>>
>>9373603
Then it shouldn't hit retail at all
>>
>>9373607
He follows all the best practices to be algorithmically correct and his channel is scientifically designed to be recommended to toy collectors. He is a marketer.
>>
>>9373603
Also let’s not forget with the fall of Toys “R” Us, there are only two major National toy retailers. There less competition and less leverage to get big ticket items into those stores than previously
>>
>>9373616
Mcfarlane seems to be doing some kind of weird exclusive deal with Gamestop this week. Gamestop desires to have toys and collectibles replace their failing video game business
>>
>>9373630
True but the issue with GameStop is shelf space.
>>
Yeah, large and expensive toys like those definitely need to be sold, via cash upfront preorder, direct to the consumer. I don’t know why that’s so hard to understand. I mean, they acknowledge that distribution to stores is a problem, so how is that supposed to work when you only have 8,000 of a unit? How would you determine which stores get it? How many will end up going on clearance if they went to the wrong market? And then would that just kill the entire thing prematurely?
>>
>>9373612
>>9373616
That's why stuff like that becomes made to order online only toys with extremely high price points. The Haslab Jabba the Hutt Sail Barge only sold around 8,000 units. And was the original source of this drama for Retroblasting, who unrealistically kept saying that retailers should just keep them all stored in the back of the store like they do with bikes and have employees just bringing them out as customers come in to pay $400 or $500 every so many months to get one, and should be produced in very high numbers to meet demand, because he was very mad that the first shipment of the MOTU Origins Rise of Evil 2-pack sold out so fast, and was mad that the Disney Park exclusive Millennium Falcon sold out so fast, despite that it was not supposed to be at retail and was already made and sitting in a warehouse for the Disney Parks, and had been made in small numbers using an already existing mold, and was primarily sold thru Target's website with only a handful ending up on shelves(possibly accidentally).

The other source of drama for Retroblasting was regarding the Super7 Thundertank, which also was made to order and online only, and he and LioConvoy kept insisting it could be sold at retail due to their lack of understand of basic economics and how retail and the toy industry work, despite Super7 putting out multiple videos discussing the matter in which Brian Flynn explained how niche Thundercats are, the amount of tooling, the scale of the vehicle, which is the size of a playset in itself, and the fact that he seemed to feel that he'd be lucky to sell even 2,000 of the things, considering that Hasbro only sold 8,000 of the Jabba Sail Barge. Thus it explained the price tag of a large vehicle for a niche toyline that can't even be sold at retail and would be made in such small numbers that a Chinese factory would charge extremely high prices just to produce a run of the things.
>>
>>9373663
Yeah I don't buy the Thundertank claims. It'd be extremely wasteful to send them to retail. Either too many would be sent or too little and it'd be impossible to work out where to send them to get them close to the right number of people who want them using retail.

I do believe the 400 dollars for what you're getting with a Thundertank is a rip off though, just like all Super7's pricing, which is why I don't buy their products.
>>
>>9373686
Personally I'd settle for a smaller and less accurate Thundertank, something similar to the original toy, but we can't have that since we're SERIOUS ADULT TOY COLLECTORS, can we!?
>>
>>9373704
Why would you want a one seater Thundertank with almost no features? It would still need to cost a lot of money as a made to order vehicle for an extremely niche toy line regardless of the fact. The only difference would be a very gimped version for like $200 or $300.
>>
>>9373716
Not him but for those who like Thundercats a bit but not quite enough ;)
>>
Also, to really shit on Bobby Vala, the Eagle Force Returns toyline just announced that they're doing Red Shadows.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/brand/EagleForce

And another toy company is making a Roboskull, which can seat either 1:18 or 1:12 figures due to swappable seating.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skeletron/roboskull

So at this point, why would anyone really care about Bobby Vala's line? Classified has already danced on his corpse, and Eagle Force is now shitting on his grave.
>>
>>9373731
>>
>>9373663
Just to clarify, the rise of evil two pack, was a 2020 thing, sail barge drama started in 2018 (it shipped in early 2019)
>>
File: restock.jpg (318 KB, 1170x1636)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>9373762
>rise of evil two pack, was a 2020 thing
Yes, but it has became part of Michael's argument regarding retailer distribution and the toy industry, which he made a video on, in which he falsely claimed that Mattel only sold Target 2 sets each per store, which was false and he was called out on it by Scott Nietlich, both in a video and during the debate on Geek Dad Life's channel. In Scott's video on the matter, he discussed how many Target stores there are in the US and that each store getting only "2" each of the set like Michael said would not hit the "Minimum Order Requirement," and obviously there would be a second bigger shipment that was going to hit, and he knew this for a fact because of his own experience being a brand manager in the toy industry. And he explained that this always happens with toy lines and that always whenever the first shipment arrives, all the adult collectors buy them all up, which results in a period of empty pegs and people scalping and selling the figures at exorbitant prices on ebay in the time it takes to get the next shipment in. So then when the re-stock does finally show up, the adult collectors have generally bought all they were going to buy in the first batch, and what's left now becomes a peg warmer for awhile, since it's super common.

Michael was being an alarmist with the set and driving up the prices by telling people it was super rare and you'd never find it and that each store only got 2 of them.
>>
>>9373818
Oh yeah Target is usually pretty good about stock a bunch of their exclusives. I mainly collect transformers and whenever they have a Deluxe exclusive they usually have a peg or two dedicated to that figure
>>
>>9373716
This is what I don't get, we're getting so much awesome shit that's entirely thanks to this new market. Michael and company strike me as collectors who didn't collect for all the late 90's/2000's and just started in the last 10 years and didn't see how hard it was to get cool, giant stuff in those years since the 80's
>>
>>9373590
>Not that I believe the claims that 400 dollar Galactuses should be sold at retail, but you would never make a Galactus an exclusive so you could avoid the risk of the retailer dropping it.

Well the thing is, Michael's entire reasoning for Galactus/Sentinel at retail is Target getting an exclusive re-release of the Millennium Falcon.
>>
>>9373899
>Well the thing is, Michael's entire reasoning for Galactus/Sentinel at retail is Target getting an exclusive re-release of the Millennium Falcon.
It was an exclusive re-release of an item meant for Galaxy Edge that they couldn't sell anymore due to the rona.
>>
>>9373896
They are people who only like 80’s figures, they love those 5 PoA Star Wars figures they did for the sequels because it reminded them of their childhood despite the damage it did to the Star Wars brand in the toy aisle.
>>9373899
He doesn’t seem to realize it was a special circumstance that prank by won’t happen again for a long time
>>
>>9373915
Probably*
>>
>>9373716
Because it'd be cheap.

I'm looking at no more than $100.
>>
File: The Low Brass Bomber.png (481 KB, 390x938)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
bump
>>
>>9372919
>He said the companies don't really care where the money is coming from as long as they get it.
Companies care about maintaining and appealing to their core audience which tends to be the larger kid demographic
Transformers Prime had an adult fanbase but alienated kids
Adults do buy toys but kids buy so much damn more than them
You know that episode of Family Guy where Peter's restaurant became known as the cripple restaurant?
That shit is why Hasbro avoids appealing to Horsefuckers even if they throw money at them
>>
>>9374149
It doesn’t help that outside the first edition the Prime toyline sucked. The first editions are fantastic and perfect representation of the characters on screen. The mainline got clear plastic, simplistic transformations and too many gimmicks
>>
>>9370429
Getting strong pedo-vibes from that Lio-Convoy
>>
File: 1615070012157m.jpg (78 KB, 602x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Who has the most (consensual) sex?
>Retroblasting
>Lioconvoy
>Junkman
>>
>>9374426
None of them
>>
>>9374426
why do you care?
>>
>>9374426
-Michael's never had sex with his wife.

-Junkman has a child.

-Lio has a harem of underage girls he's taken from their famlies.
>>
>>9374476
and dating apps have failed to get you laid
>>
>>9374363
Then you're probably a retard.
>>9374426
Retro and lio are married. Junkman is a divorcee that thirst-posts on twitter. If you have to ask this, you're also retarded.
>>9374476
Every girl mentioned in this thread in context to that is an adult, even by the screen caps shown. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png (1.05 MB, 1061x800)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>9374491
I don't get the impression that Michael would know what to do with himself if he ever saw a vagina.
>>
File: Stuck_in_the_Wringer_105.png (1.37 MB, 1440x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>9374509
In fairness, neither would most of /toy/.
>>
>>9374534
I don’t know the cooker thread seems to have some ideas
>>
>>9374509
Vaginas have cooties. Melinda takes care of Michael as a surrogate child.
>>
File: bunminivac2 copy.jpg (11 KB, 290x290)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>9374534
Fair point

>>9374534
Jerking off onto expensive plastic figures isn't in the same ballpark.
>>
>>9374476
>-Lio has a harem of underage girls he's taken from their famlies
Sausage fingers is also into flat chested furry porn.
>>
>>9374476
>-Michael's never had sex with his wife.
kek, he's gonna make a video to prove that he did
>>
File: relationship status2.jpg (111 KB, 495x735)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>9375253
I love how he overcompensates whenever someone brings up his relationship.
>>
>>9373498
isn't he a hardcore republatard?
>>
I didn’t know that Michael and Melinda were married until recently. Does anyone know why she didn’t take his last name?
>>
>>9375530
Depending on her career she might not have taken it for professional reasons
>>
>>9375690
She's a nurse.
>>
Anyone got recommendations for reviewers that put at least some critique on the technical side of a figure? If they accentuate the negatives then that'd be a plus. Production quality doesn't even matter so long as the actual critique is good. AnthonysCustoms was my go-to but then his superiority complex got too obnoxious to tolerate. I'm stuck now to just Fwoosh's Robo and some customizers who occasionally do reviews.
>>
>>9375344
>half text

What did he mean by this? Did he mean subtext?
>>
File: BBTS.png (35 KB, 593x368)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Michael to Scott:
>Entertainment Earth and BBTS can just become the next Amazon and we don't need retail.
Scott:
>BBTS gets their toys from Entertainment Earth, and still wouldn't be able to grow any larger than it already is.
>>
You're on thin ice All Things 80's, you better stop liking things Michael doesn't like!
>>
>>9375883
I thought they blended?? Bros?
>>
>>9375874
Can we safely assume Michael knows nothing about how the toy industry works?
>>
>>9375813
I like pixel2pixel, but he speaks only in tacospeak and only reviews MOTU, TMNT and Mortal Kombat stuff.
>>
>>9376308
Yes
>>
File: big falcon.png (1.61 MB, 1366x768)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>9376308
Yes. And he has just enough youtube subscribers to where people treat him as an actual viable source, and other smaller channels suck him off regularly. His Rise of Evil video for MOTU Origins was shared in a lot of He-Man facebook groups and caused a lot of fear mongering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azaFs60N6oM

The video itself has over 54,000 views. He also made a big stink about that TVC Galaxy's Edge Millenium Falcon, which for some reason, no matter how many times it's explained to him, he still doesn't get the special circumstances behind why it ended up being sold thru Target. Scott's made like a half a dozen videos at this point related to Michael's claims regarding the Galaxy's Edge Falcon, and Michael still makes the claim.

1. It was a high end Disney Park exclusive, that was unable to be sold, because the Disney Parks were closed due to covid.

2. None of it was new tooling, it was made with existing molds.

3. It was sold thru target because it was sitting in a warehouse collecting dust.

4. Most were sold online only.

5. Many people still scoffed at the high price point and insisted they would wait until it price dropped to $200, which it never did, because it was produced in a small amount.

People like Michael and Paul from Jeditemplearchives bitched about how limited it was, despite the pre-made small number being made for Disney parks, and the amount of toy collectors who were greedy and cheap who said they wouldn't pay more than $200 for it. Retailers just aren't into losing hundreds of dollars per toy, and have limited shelf space of which they could put toys that are smaller and cheaper and more popular in those locations. Michael knows all this shit and insists that you absolutely can sell a $400 OR $500 toy easily at retail that would only be bought by adult collectors.
>>
>>9376504
>amount of toy collectors who were greedy and cheap who said they wouldn't pay more than $200 for it.
I don’t think Greedy is the best word for it, however there absolutely are collectors who want that shit to clearance but then act surprised when stores stop carrying those items, see TVC vehicles
>>
All the RB drama and the Junkman spam just convinces me that maybe we should request a ban on youtuber talk on /toy/ entirely.
>>
>>9376840
I agree.
>>
>>9376840
>>9376881
These are great to bully faggots like lio.
>>
>>9376884
It ain't worth it
>>
>>9376840
Anons have been begging the mods since the RB spam started a few weeks ago.
>>
>>9374476
That harem that lioconvoy keeps are full of fat ugly bitches.
>>
>>9375856
I honestly think he is using grammarly
>>
>>9376884
>bullying
>4chan thread
Go to his channel or something if you want to bully him. Posting anonymously on here isn't bullying anyone. At that point, you're just a pussy. Why are you so afraid of him.
>>9377302
Are they child "victims", or fat ugly adults? You retards can't even make up your own minds here.
>>
File: 1633799351025.png (387 KB, 1045x550)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>9377490
No one wants to give you clicks lio, so we'll continue to talk shit about you and your zoophile loving kids you "adopted"
>>
>>9377834
except you guys that comb through various videos, and even pay them Patreon money.
>>
>>9378019
>even pay them Patreon
What percented of the $1 to Michael's Patreon goes to Lio?
>>
>>9378142
>he admits to giving these cucks money
are you some kind of retard or something?
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>9378190
Again, I ask who's giving money to the cowardly lion?
>>
New thread:

>>9378247
>>9378247
>>9378247
>>
>>9377834
>says no one wants to give him clips
>has posted screen caps from his videos
Retard confirmed. Also, pretty sure that's the name of an MLP podcast from back in the day. If there was any REAL zoophilia, you would've posted it by now.
>>9378238
>is a pussy fag anon
>calls someone else a coward
Beta-Male posting hours.
>>
>>9378584
From an unlisted video Lioconvoy.
>>
>>9378712
Then it should be in your watch history, unlisted or not. Go get it.
>>
>>9378790
Desperate to find the discord leaker?
>>
>>9378836
How does someone leak an app? What are you even talking about?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.