[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hasbro finally put up the 6 inch victory royale series on pulse. Midas is set to ship 11/01/21 so I guess they got the rights starting in November of this year.
$22.99 for the standard figures $36.99 for the deluxe
Midas Rex
https://hasbropulse.com/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-midas-rex?nosto=productpage-nosto-1-copy-copy
Lynx
https://hasbropulse.com/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-lynx?nosto=productpage-nosto-1-copy-copy
Chaos Agent
https://hasbropulse.com/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-chaos-agent
Ripley
https://hasbropulse.com/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-rippley
Loot Shark
https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-upgrade-shark
Skye and Ollie (deluxe)
https://hasbropulse.com/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-skye-and-ollie
Meowscles (Shadow) (deluxe)
https://hasbropulse.com/products/fortnite-victory-royale-series-meowscles-shadow-deluxe-pack

Jazware is still making it's Legendary series line with Vendetta, Scuba Jonesy, Oro, and Blackheart, being recently released but I haven't actually seen them online anywhere outside of Mercari or scalped on amazon.
>>
>>9352175
Skye and Rippley look great. Can't wait to see how terribley gummy they'll be
>>
>>9352180
I seriously hope it isn't too gummy
I'm happy they made Lynx and Skye though one of the problems I had with the Jazwares line is that there's maybe 2 girl figures in the entire line.
>>
Amazon threw a couple of them up the other day so I grabbed Chaos Agent. Missed Loot Shark by a couple of hours but by friend grabbed him. I should have him Tuesday apparently.
>>
How much longer will jazwares have? Im in love with the solo mode toys and i just picked up legendaary scratch. Ive got a skelly peely in my pol so itll be neat to compare the lines once hasbro releases their line.
>>
>>9352584
Was Jazwares making a full skelly Peely or are you thinking of the half one from McFarlane? Also Solo Mode is their 4" figures, and those will be continuing. Their 6"+ figures can no longer be made come January.
>>
>>9352611
I got it mixed up with the mcfarlane one. Cool, i keep buying my 4inch guys since that my favorite size! I guess ill have some time to buy up older jazware 6inch im really new to these and know nothing of the ip but shit like 8ball and cuddles and tomatohead make me smile.
>>
File: midas rex.jpg (110 KB, 720x540)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
I preordered Midas Rex, he's got a really nice mix of fantasy and cyber styles, I think he'll look cool with a couple of my displays
>>
>>9352673
He does look pretty cool, and he seems tall. But if those guns aren't removable, that's a no buy from me. I don't think there were any pics of them out of the holster, though they look like separate pieces. Maybe they're like the movie DP where they're separate but glued in.
>>
>>9352690
Hasbro pulse doesn’t mention any of the revolvers so guess not. What a bad line compared to jazwares. Costs more with less accessories
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (215 KB, 1218x854)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Goddamn, I wish I would have gotten this pack while it was out, didn't realize it was going to be so rare. I really really want Spooky Team Leader but I'd rather not spend 50+ bucks on a 10 dollar figure that someone's kid probably played with
>>
>>9353047
go thrifting
>>
hey guys, do you think the weapons for these would fit in a frame arm girl's hand, or a megami device's? alternately just any sort of action figure around the same size, or are they all molded very specifically for the series.
>>
>>9353080
I don't see why not. As I recall, FAGs run taller than your average Japanese 1:12 figure, so it shouldn't be a scale issue. I won't promise you that you might not have to do a little modding to the grips, but if you can assemble a MD or FAG you should be able to shave or trim a pistol grip.
>>
this hasbro shit is such an unbelievably bad value compared to jazwares. garbage
>>
>>9353074
well I'll certainly try that, but I think the chances of this specific item actually appearing are slim. hell I'll pay 20 bucks + shipping if anyone in this thread has one they want to sell lol
>>
>>9353099
thank you anon, been wondering this for a while
>>
>>9353074
Ive been seeing older solo mode figures at walmart on clearance. Im hoping to pick up that pinata horse guy that way.
>>
>>9352690
>>9352885
The BBTS listing includes revolvers in the accessories, and they do look like they're not molded to the holster. If they end up being permanently attached I'll probably just remove them, not like they're needed to blend with my Mythic Legions
>>
>>9353047
Bruh
Ross was literally SPILLING OVER on shelves with these
Even Targets still have them on clearance sometimes
>>
File: boston ross.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>9355315
I haven't seen any at target but I guess I'll check ross, never been to one so I didn't even know they had toys. how recently have these been in stores? seems like they came out a while ago
>>
>>9355425
You should definitely add Ross to your toy runs like every 2-3 weeks. but they havent had much of value since the fortnite/overwatch leftovers last holiday
>>
>>9355556
I havent had any luck at ross on anything, its always just those generic marines or some dollar store stuff. Idk i guess its all in the regional or district managers buying decision?
>>
>>9355425
>>9355556
update: just went to my local ross and they had the most pitiful toy section I've ever seen, pretty much in the same boat as >>9355597
>>
>>9355597
>>9355606
let me guess, nothing but minecraft, pretend kitchen, those pokeball toys, Ryan's world, Bumblebee and Roblox shit, right? Lately Ross has been seasonally good, id still see Jazwares' fortnite (solo and 6") way back in June, but not much else. But a lot of the more interesting toys have been staying and selling in main retailers, but maybe lines like He-Man will show up eventually.

But in my experience, Ross has always been better than the TJ Maxx/Marshall's or Burlington franchise in years by simply having the comparably bigger toy section. DD's Discounts is also Ross's sister store, same environment/prices but they don't share returns policies and a lot more bootleg brands are sold there.

Also maybe it is regional, id even hear that 5 belows have had great stuff in the past but not in my locations (LA), but we had our first one 5 years ago.
>>
>>9357121
>let me guess, nothing but minecraft, pretend kitchen, those pokeball toys, Ryan's world, Bumblebee and Roblox shit, right?
basically what you described but even worse, I saw one pokeball but the rest was random junk strewn all over the shelves
>>
She looks great. https://twitter.com/optics/status/1444499099416502272?s=21
>>
I saw Peely Bone at GameStop earlier and I'm tempted to snag him for my Halloween display. Anybody here have him and could post some pics?
>>
>>9360155
Mines sitting in my pol, so if anyone can help thatd be cool. Im stoked for it but havent bought mcfarlane since raspustin
>>
>>9360161
>pol
?
>>
>>9358028
stop posting this retarded commie's content
>>
>>9362048
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>9362059
triggered his autism
>>
I got Chaos Agent in from Amazon. I like the goop coming off the tank for his back and scythe. Not a bad range of movement for a guy in a suit either. Although I noticed that where the jacket is glued shut is pretty loose so I'm not sure if that's by design to make use of the ab crunch or just bad QC. I wonder about the longevity of it.
>>
>>9362608
So how is it? does it still feel like a Jazwares toy or the Overwatch ones?
>>
>>9362004
Pile of loot, something bigbadtoystore does.
>>
>>9362624
I'm not the best person to answer that since I haven't grabbed any of the Jazwares figures or OW stuff. I can say that he isn't gummy, he feels pretty solid like most of Hasbro's standard stuff. The hands are pretty pliable which I appreciate but it does make his grip on the weapons somewhat loose but that may also be from him only having three fingers. The joints all feel nice and sturdy, especially the knees and elbows. He can pull of splits real easily and if you go too far, the legs just pop off the ball but there's no stress putting them on and they don't feel loose after either since the ball is textured instead of smooth. Really the only spots that worry me are the jacket like I mentioned and then on his back where the hoses of his mask plug in.
>>
>>9364089
>I'm not the best person to answer that since I haven't grabbed any of the Jazwares figures or OW stuff.
Hasbro drone detected, fuck you
>>
File: iu[1].png (51 KB, 384x313)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>9364091
I just bought him to act as a goon for my SVA Miles to beat up. Don't gotta be a dick about it.
>>
Can anyone confirm if Midas Rex can remove his revolvers from the holsters ? Product descriptions can’t seem to make up their minds
>>
What do people mean by "gummy"?
>>
>>9364163
There were some pics with them out, but the poster didn't specify if he had to pull them out or anything. they seemed a bit awkwardly small
>>
How are there STILL no officially licensed Fortnite building sets? I can understand Lego avoiding the license because "muh realistic guns" but you'd think Mega or even one of the lesser brands would be all over that shit. It just seems so obvious that I really wonder why it hasn't happened yet.
>>
File: 55663.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>9364881
are you retarded?
>>
File: afflek.jpg (41 KB, 468x510)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>9364884
you know what I fucking mean
>>
>>9364919
fuck mega shits
>>
>>9364091
do you have one? how do feel about it?
>>
think we'll ever see a fennix reissue?
>>
>>9364669
Just saw the pics and you're right, they are awkward looking. Gonna pass on it unless the lone becomes the next overwatch and get discounted to a few dollars.
>>
I got Lynx today and I have to say she is fucking great
Her foot joint needed to be heated up but everything about her feels fantastic
>>
File: I_have_the_edge.jpg (97 KB, 546x850)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9369774
Will you show us pics if you would be so kind?
>>
>>9370294
I really gotta get a better light but here’s Lynx with Jazwares Vendetta who I completely forgot to post a picture of the other day.
I messed around with her more and I don’t know how I feel about her feet now. She definitely can hit the splits and has a very nice sculpt but her feet feel like they needed to be sturdier.
>>
>>9364163
Yes
>>
File: 6'0 vs. 5'11.jpg (133 KB, 960x768)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>9370798
That helmeted head size makes him look like a creature or alien rather than a dude wearing a helmet.
>>
Grabbed a Peely Bone today and he's pretty nice. The bone parts are lacking in the articulation department, but can still get in some nice poses. His cow skull pickaxe thing is really top heavy and rubbery, so I expect it's gonna bow before long unless held in both hands.
>>
>>9370706
the fuck is wrong with her head?
>>
File: 611KcwQr+wL.jpg (93 KB, 1200x1192)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Hey, does the minigun spin or not? Every single fucking video I've seen reviewing it doesn't bother to check, and it is driving me crazy.
>>
>>9373083
Nice info, i havent had mine shipped out yet but i kinda figured it wouldnt have the greatest range of articulation. Im ok with that since its really just a cool looking toy.
>>
>>9375994
Nope.
>>
File: 20211012_204049.jpg (579 KB, 1512x2016)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>>9376123
Same here. His banana half has really nice articulation, though the hip area can catch against his rubber peal. The bone limbs don't have any sort of double joints or swivel, outside of the wrist and ankle.
>>
>>9366858
The 3.75 was at the local Wal-Mart last week with a beach Peely.
>>
>>9376719
Pumpkin rapper, man i really hate spending money on lighting collection. Im really worried that hasbro will screw up fortnite like power rangers and the way theyve handled gi joe.
>>
I'm not into the game but having noticed these figures while out and about I'm impressed with how many different unique molds there are for the line. Came in to ask if there's any six inch figures from these figures that look zombie-like? I saw the ghoul girl one but she looks more like a halloween costume what with the cartoony paint for her zombie wounds. Are there any other better figures that can substitute for zombies? I'm asking because I made a custom RE Jill, Barry, and will have a Leon once the head comes in.
>>
>>9379449
Also if there's none in the Fortnite line and you know of any decent six inch zombie figures that aren't over priced I'd appreciate the recommendations.
>>
>>9379451
>>9379449
Marvel Legends just put out a pretty awesome zombie Captain America for their latest Marvel Legends wave. It could make for a nice Marvel vs Capcom setup with the RE folks.
>>
>>9379479
Yeah I've seen that. Actually looks pretty good too. I was hoping for a more normal looking zombified human but I still may grab the zombie Cap anyway. Plus the RE customs are from Marvel Legends and GI Joe so the size fits.
>>
>>9369774
>>9370706
I just opened her up, and I had pretty much the same reaction. This feels like the best female figure hasbro's done in just about every way except those ankles. Two balljoints in the torso, wrists hinged for guns, double elbows, it's like everything people've been complaining about for years. She can hit a crazy squat too, the hips are great.
>>9352175
I got rippley too, and he's alright but not as impressive. The design limits most of the articulation, like the straps blocking the butterfly joints, and the gloves pretty much make the wrists just swivels. He still feels better than jazwares' 6" line though, which I never really liked outside of a few. It's just a shame I don't really like most of the designs hasbro is supposed to doing.
>>
File: 20211016_202527.jpg (3.4 MB, 2156x2880)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB JPG
the new 4in jazwares are nice, but am I the only one who thinks the new packaging is a bit of a downgrade? it's easier to open at least, I guess. also wtf, no guns??
>>
>>9385207
How else are they going to seek you weapon packs!
>>
>>9385207
nvm, just checked and I guess the solo mode figures usually don't come with guns. not a problem for me since I have plenty of extra weapons from the loot llamas. guess I just didn't notice
>>
>>9385207
what are guns for? dont you have a collection already? also just pretend that's a magic staff
>>
I saw the new Hasbro Fortnite figures at a local Vintage Stock. $27. Yowch.
>>
>>9371045
My money is for the K-tron, fucking love his design
>>
>>9385218
Eh i get you, im just using extra joe/final faction guns but i mean peely came with fish so idk. Supersonic looks cool with his magical staff but he DOES NOT want to keep his balance.
>>
>>9364881
theres literally 4 pieces you can build in fortnite, what the fuck more do you want?
>>
>>9390966
There's also destructible environments, a creative mode that lets you build your own maps, and not to mention an endless supply of character skins for minifigures. If the idea of "game with building mechanic is ideal for a building toy" STILL isn't clicking for you, I'm not really sure what else to tell you.
>>
>>9385207
For the price they should have had another accessory (a gun). But I still got the fox cause he's cute. The articulation is decent, I like his ankle rockers a lot.
>>
>>9364919
What are going to build? The house you destroy to make a fort? >>9364884 this is all the building FN needs.
>>
>>9393518
>destroy something to build it into something else
congratulations, you just discovered the appeal of building toys
>>
>>9393544
So it's not about sticking them in your butt?
>>
>>9393560
Well, I'm not gonna judge how someone chooses to use something they bought with their own money.
>>
Heads up, Big Lots will be getting new Hasbro FN figs on there seasonal cart displays.
>>
>>9396730
Not jazwares? Weird, is hasbro doing an ultra budget line?
>>
>>9396796
Big Lots started upping their seasonal toy game a few years back.
>>
>>9396796
Ross and TJ MAXX are still getting flooded with Jaz's stuff. It'll probably be a nice closeout boon this year.
>>
The arcade machines are bretty gud for the price.
>>
>>9403440
Honestly, I'm surprised at how much I like all the hasbro stuff I've gotten, I figured they'd just softball it but these are some of the most fun toys I've bought this year. I'd love to see somebody do custom stickers for the machines though, turn them into other cabinets. They're a good size, and pretty sturdy too.
>>
No one's talking about the n Hasbro reveals? I'm psyched for these two.
>>
>>9404041
>n
*new
>>
>>9404043
>character from shooting game
>wrist hinges inward
trash
>>
>>9404041
>teddy bear girl again
>scientist again
>>9404043
this one's all right but wave is mostly underwhelmng
>>
Is the scientist gonna have bad articulation because of the design? I like the look of the character but jazwares had really shitty poseability.
>>
>>9404043
Ehhhh. I may get this guy...sorta cute, but eh.
>>
>>9404041
Im going to get the all pink cuddles bear but i might pick up this version too, owl guy is definite though
>>
Was hoping they'd have done the fox guy or polar bear.
>>
>>9404041
>>9404043
Bushranger is adorable so I'll probably get him. Ragsy is neat I guess but I already have the McF Cuddle Team Leader which is a much better skin IMO.
>>
>>9352175
wake me up when they make Beach Bomber
>>
>>9396730
>>
File: 20211026_153220~2.jpg (1.17 MB, 1983x3060)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Goddammit, the furries finally got me.
>>
I just got Chaos Agent in, and he's my first of the Hasbro line of Fortnite stuff, and I gotta admit I've very happy with him. The McFarlane stuff was too big and stuff, the Jazzware figures had some awful faces and those hinged fingers were just the *worst*. But this guy moves nice, looks good, can hold his accessories well, and comes with just enough to be satisfying. He's also a lot more slender then I anticipated, to the point where I feel his elbows and kness probably would've looked better with a deep cut single hinge as the double joints just break things up a bit too much. But overall, I like the figure and can't wait to get more from the line.

>>9385207
The clamshell packaging is the worst part about getting these figures. The plastic used for their boxes probably cost more then the figure itself and is way too much work to get through for a cheap pick up like these guys. Basic blister packs is a welcome change.

>>9404041
I like everything about this figure's look....except for the head. The giant cutsey mascot head on the badass punk look just does not work for me. I'd probably grab it if I saw a good headswap for her though. In general I really don't go for the cutsey meme Fortnite designs, but that said....>>9404043 this guy is almost too cute not to pick up. It's a walking tree with a gerbil face, so I'll probably bite.
>>
>>9409978
Youve convinced me, thanks....i guess, gotta get trigger fish to go with him.
>>
File: smallnite.jpg (868 KB, 2880x2878)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
Who is ready for lil'fortnite figures and sets?
>>
>>9411266
Neat, they scale with the Star Wars Mission fleet vehicles and figures. Would have been better if they were Mega Construx Sized.
>>
>>9411266
Interested-ish. I agree that at MCX scale, these would be great.
>>
>>9411266
I'm probably not gonna get going l fully invested in yet another scale of figures, but I'll at least get whichever one comes with Cuddle Team Leader if it looks good. Are there pics of any of the other playsets?
>>
Anyone knows online stores that sell 6in figures in europe?
>>
>>9375994
Doesn't looks like the minigun would spins anyways, also most if not all miniguns accessories from cheap lines do not spin their barrels
>>
>>9409978
The sexy furry-esque characters are why I own any Fortnite figures at all.
>>
File: fns.png (747 KB, 651x607)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>9352175
Which set would you say is better? My nephew wants some fortnite figs for his birthday.
>>
>>9431535
Does he like cool or funny? The second set actually has both cool and funny, so must as well go with that, unless he really likes some of the skins in the top set.
>>
>>9431535
Whoa, what are these? I've never seen four packs for the large figures before.
>>
>>9431572
I'm not sure what skins he likes since I never thought to ask, you make a good point about rue second one though so I'll probably go with that one.
>>9431575
I'm in the UK so it's possible they're not a thing in the US but they sell them at Smyths toys here and I think they're the only shop that has them.
>>
>>9431593
The US has more toy stores than us what are you talking about lol
>>
>>9431596
>only 1/12 matters
>>
>>9431596
Just ignore him. The UK is pretty much limited to Smyths, but from what I've seen it seems like there's a ton of selection, plus the prices just recently dropped on nearly everything, so that's a plus.
>>
File: stewie sad.jpg (24 KB, 336x317)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9431596
>The US has more toy stores than us
what a terrible joke you just told
>>
>>9431622
Like what?
>>
>>9431957
video rentals?
walmart branches?
certain scarce restaurant chains?
>>
>>9431535
wouldn't be surprised if these are planned to hit costco/sams club in the US for the holiday season. go with the first one, jonesy is kinda the main protagonist when they do story stuff between seasons, and peely is always around in some form, you can never have enough banana bros
>>
>>9431535
Bottom 1000%
>>
>>9431535
I would at least try to find out which skins he wants first if possible, can't imagine it would be too hard. If not I think bottom would be a safe bet.
>>
>>9431629
Texas apparently has a bunch of toy stores.
>>
>>9433573
I want to go to texas now. What else is there to do there?
>>
>>9433598
Porn shops. Just a ton of porn shops the minute you cross the state line.
>>
>>9352175
My daughter got this dude with her allowance today and he's pretty aweskme. I was thinking it was kinda sad his head was stuck stationary inside the gel dome, but it turns out the dome is removeable and the blob head is on a skinny little neck peg with a ball joint.
>>
>>9435997
youre raising good taste
>>
I finally got Midas Rex and he is absolutely wonderful damn Hasbro hit it out of the fucking park with him
>>
>>9438782
I got the 4in beef boss myself today and while im pissed that hasbro is killing gi joe retro style bodies for the o ring bodies atleast jazwares will still keep the 4 in line rolling. These are the best retail figures in this size, im glad i dont find alot of awesome designs since id kill my wallet. Thinking of getting triggerfish, fennix and the llama unicorn guy next.
>>
>>9435997
>>9438782
Of the three six inch lines, Hasbro is easily my favorite. The McFarlane ones had wonky articulation while the Jazwares ones had awful faces and those useless articulated fingers.

But of the three I got from Hasbro, they have useful articulation, great sculpts and hands that can actually grip their accessories. Sadly the paint on my Skye is pretty crap and her sweater belt thing can actually get in the way of her legs, but overall she's still a fun figure. Ollie is kinda useless though, they could've at least made it so his wings move, and the set really should've included a flight stand.

>>9439472
I love the 4" Fortnite stuff, but mostly because they're pretty cheap. There's better 1:18 lines out there, they just cost more per unit. The Halo stuff in this scale is also pretty great at a similar price though.
>>
>>9431535
I'd go for top. Peely is great, and the hamburger and tomato guy are also fun. Jonesy is pretty basic, but it seems like sort of a the main face human character.

Bottom set is fine, too.
>>
How well do the Hasbro figures hold weapons from the Jazwares Legendary series?
>>
>>9439472
The Oring vintage Joes are Hasbro Pulse exclusives. Walmart will continue to get the updated retro GI Joes.
>>
>>9366858
>>9378314
Fennix is good.
>>
>>9441038
They hold them better than the jazwares figures
>>
>>9434898
what about restaurants? i heard the steaks are huge over there
>>
File: 20211114_023656.jpg (186 KB, 767x1313)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
horizontal wrist hinges and lack of stand for ollie aside, she's great. it's a shame the rest of the hasbro stuff so far is so boring
>>
>>9445878
Yep, the hands feel like a punt when she comes with swords. But the stand part really grinds my gears, she's like 15 more than the regular ones and they couldn't spring for a stand?
>>
>>9446351
watching reviews and like every other figure has vertical hinges too, what the fuck. so annoying.
>>
>>9445878
She gives me arale from dr slump vibes which makes me want it but i doubt i will. Cute figure though
>>
>>9446377
I will say that she's like a 9/10 toy otherwise, the paint is pretty perfect and the articulation is great otherwise. Also, I don't play fortnite, but I'm assuming the pufferfish guy turns into her hat? So should she have come with another hatless hear for when she's using him as a glider?
>>
>>9445878
>25% coupon ends
>she shows up finally
>>
File: FortNite_ross_2021.jpg (1.43 MB, 1906x2766)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Have any of you guys been picking up all the ROSS discounted figures? It's been slim this year but they're starting too trickle in.
>>
>>9445878
As much as I hate the wrist choice, I could ignore it as a "that's how it goes" kind of problem. But the lack of a stand, when he clearly has a spot for one, is a huge disappointment. Hopefully the other Glider sets don't have the same glaring omission.

>>9446386
>I'm assuming the pufferfish guy turns into her hat?

I doubt the Fortnite guys are that clever. Ollie is just a glider skin, something she's supposed to hang from while dropping from the starting bus. I don't think he's involved any more then that.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (142 KB, 1280x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>9453296
>I doubt the Fortnite guys are that clever
retard
>>
>>9453304
can the figure glide under it too?
>>
>>9453307
it could if it included a stand for the glider baka fuckin hasbro
>>
>>9453336
but it can hold the glider, right?
>>
File: 20211118_005225.jpg (726 KB, 1303x2300)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>9453343
yes
>>
not gonna lie, 8ball and lynx are great but i have other figures as my priorities on the list
>>
File: MagicXTech.jpg (153 KB, 960x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>9454076
>8ball and lynx are great

8-Ball or ,cyberpunk snake eyes as I like to call him, really is a standout design Im glad got made into a figure. Lynx looks okay but her feet and tail seem shitty for balanced poses without a stand. Good thing I already had Figma Celty whom Lynx seems to be based on.
>>
>>9404041
skimping on the paint with this one and the colors are off, Guess giveing her a paint wash wont be too hard.
>>
I’m not really into Fortnite, but I liked the look of Lynx. Found most of the Hasbro series at Target this morning, and I’m kinda wishy-washy on it.
Weirdly, the packaging makes sense. But I can see how easy it would be for any consumer to lose pieces buried in the bottom, or even throw them away because they’re just wrapped in what looks and feels like wax paper.
>>
>>9455896
The figure is fine overall, but after some of the advances they’ve made with the SWBS and GI Joe Classified lines, some parts feel like a step backward.
This is as close together as the figure’s legs will go, for one. And then the change to the wrist layout is absolutely a throwback to early Hasbro ML, and not necessarily in a good way. The wrist breaks too soon, where it should break closer to the palm. It also means swapping hands between lines is impossible. there’s also some gapping that happens at the bottom of the neck joint, probably from cutting up the model without filling in spaces. And as much as the added range of the double-elbows gives, it means the cut joint in the upper bicep will always make for a mismatched look when you swivel it.

Additionally, the weapons are all soft rubber. I guess this is good, because Lynx’s hands are not designed in a way that she can really grip this gun correctly. But it’s weird because these weapons don’t need to be so soft that they warp as soon as you apply any pressure—especially at a $22.99 per figure.
>>
>>9454200
>catsuit
>cat theme
>motorcycle helmet
>comes with a scythe
Well, I feel dumb for missing that.
>>
>>9455896
>>9455922
dat head bother me a lot, where the fuck is her nape?!
>>
>>9411266
Retarded set for a retarded toyline
>>
>>9445878
>>9446382
She gives me Molly Hayes vibes so I'm hopeful she shows up in stores at some point because I'm debating picking one up.
>>
File: Jules' Accessories.png (831 KB, 1360x840)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>>9352175
Can one of you anons explain the stand pieces Jules comes with that are circled in red? What's the purpose of the grooves, and what exactly does it attach to on the figure? (I assume there's another toy where the stand comes in)
>>
>>9459158
You plug it under the owl's butt. I believe the next few waves will feature figures with glider stands so that's when you can use the pieces.
>>
>>9455896
I like the new packaging, less of those damn plastic ties to pull out.
>>
>>9464774
no it still has a million ties. maybe more than before
>>
>>9464803
It likely depends on the figure. Lynx had a whopping 3 ties.
>>
>>9455922
>But it’s weird because these weapons don’t need to be so soft that they warp as soon as you apply any pressure—especially at a $22.99 per figure.
This is a problem with a lot of Hasbro accessories lately. It's pissing me off how often I have to heat and straighten shit that's been warped just by being in the plastic tray
>>
>>9465308
That’s actually the complete opposite of the problem with these. They’re placed in the box in such a way that they won’t be warped, which is great. But the material is so soft that they deform while you’re putting them on the figure. Putting Lynx into the cheek weld position in my pic grid above immediately puts pressure on the gun to the point you’ve got to nudge things around to get it to sit “straight” and not bent.

Granted, the pressure I put on the rifle in pic attached is more than you’d normally apply, but I did it to show just how pliable this thing is. The scythe only has as much pressure as it takes to put it into a GI Joe Classified figure’s hands.
>>
>>9465340
Right. A lot of the Star Wars stuff I've gotten lately feels like it's made out of really cheap rubber. I got an IG-11 3.75" toy and the blasters he comes with can be turned into C shapes by barely putting any pressure down on them. It's really shitty feeling and annoying.
>>
File: target_sighted.jpg (300 KB, 1024x768)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>9465340
>accessories too easy to bend

Factory standards for mass production figures have to to be cut somewhere. They have great articulation, detailing, and decent paint now but joints and weapons are floppy as fuck. Also just got Midas and I'm gonna dump all my solo pics of him.
>>
File: duelist_wide_shot.jpg (254 KB, 856x768)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>9466441
>>
File: I_am_needed_elsewhere!.jpg (292 KB, 1024x768)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>9466444
>>
File: heroic_landing.jpg (259 KB, 866x768)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>9466449
>>
File: stature_of_a_despot.jpg (212 KB, 685x768)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>9466452
>>
File: golden_despot.jpg (160 KB, 741x768)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>9466455
That's all folks!
>>
>>9466441
Midas is definitley a badass one, but I just wish he came with more hands as well as another dagger, he dual wields 2 in the game, and I think that'd look pretty cool
>>
File: bad_boys.jpg (330 KB, 1024x768)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>9466459
>in-game has two daggers

Now every time I look at him I'll have to talk myself out of buying a second figure just to do that.
>>
>>9466464
Yep, another example of Hasbro cheaping out, though he is a new sculpt and they gave us some extra revolvers
>>
File: Fortnite_AllStars.jpg (335 KB, 1033x768)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>9466468
At least the awful hinge hands are gone. Both jazwares and Hasbro can't seem to get ankle joints+feet right. Its funny I've only ever played three matches of Fortnite yet I now own four figures based on the designs alone.
>>
>>9466441
>>9466444
>>9466455
>>9466464
I was trying to avoid wanting this guy, but these pics are selling me on him. Very much evil boss vibes comin off him.
>>
Anyone knows when the hasbro fortnite figures come to europe?
>>
Ross had this “vending machine” set for $9.99, so I figured “why not”. Man, if I was a kid my mind would be absolutely blown by the amount of crap it came with. I’m still impressed, but I could totally see 80’s/90’s kids going apeshit over something like this.
>>
>>9474260
The vending machines and loot llamas are great. I usually wait until I find them on sale though
>>
>>9474270
I don’t even bother with 1:18 anymore, but if they’re all this nice I might pick up a couple others.
>>
>>9474297
Hopefully they release another one of the jumbo llamas. That one came with a shitload of stuff.
>>
>>9474337
WOW

The only worthless piece in there seems to be the little guy in the dome.
>>
>>9474260
They put the LLamas as $4.99 in my area. Pretty good deal to get all those weapons since the solo mode figs don't get one.
>>
>>9474349
All my solo modes are packing left over gi joe weapons. Im waiting for another grand slam like the peely with hat and fish guns but that may have juust been a one off. All my trips to ross/tj maxx have been busts but ill try again.
>>
The 1:18 bling kinda fits (a little loosely) on GI Joe Classifieds, making Scarlett a stand-in for April O’Neil.

Can confirm the bling fits perfectly into the back pegs of the Hasbro Fortnite figures. And the grappling hook that came with the vending machine is actually 1:12 scale, judging by the size of the grip, so I’ve got that and the disco ball on my Hasbro Lynx.
>>
File: 2s7lad[1].jpg (113 KB, 1200x1119)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>9474508
>>
>>9466441
What gun is he holding?
Looks fun.

Nice pics, btw.
>>
>>9455922
Rippley has the opposite problem. His fingers and his shotgun are the hard clear plastic and I fear snapping him

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.