[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Old But Gold Edition
Last thread got 404’d
Any and all foam dart/ball blasters are welcome not just nerf
>>
Got a siege 50 to play with my cat, first dart/ball gun I've bought since the 90s? Holy shit was not expecting this sort of power. Sadly had to return it since it's way too strong and the balls too small. Stoked for you nerf Bros, the technology today is insane it seems
>>
When is Mega XL supposed to be hitting shelves? I want a Boomdozer.
>>
are longstrike springs compatible with longshot?
>>
>>9338531
Been a long time but,
a. Longstrike springs are too big to fit in the plunger tube because it uses the dreaded reverse plunger.
b. Longstrike spring is much weaker anyways.
Back in the day i nested a nightfinder spring within the stock longshot spring and that worked pretty well.
>>
>>9338036
Hyper is powerful but Hasbro are cheap bastards for leaving out 20% of the balls. The new material doesn't seem to work well in hoppers, with the rounds sticking together.
All the ball blasters are aimed at a teen audience at the moment, so you'd need to look at standard dart blasters for lower power. If you can find an X-Shot Turbo Advance (I think the Adventure Force version is the Superdrum?), that might be better for playing fetch? The Adventure Force Villainator is similar but hits a little hotter
>>
>>9338137
No idea. There's still no evidence that Hyper is ever coming out here so I don't know if we're even getting the new ammo in Europe. Once more people have Mega XL in hand, I'd like to see the Boomdozer held next to a Rayven. Sticking half a Rayven to the back (with the barrel going just over the top) seems like the least impractical way of using a Boomdozer as a 'secondary'
>>
Why 404? Does this board just not archive or something?
>>
>>9338024
Previous thread:
>>9254731
>>9254731
>>9254731
>>
https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collectibles/Games/883706
>>
>>9338952
>>
>>9338973
>>
>>9338976
>literally just a sharpfire
>trying to pitch it as a star wars branded blaster
lmao
>>
Is the door on the top of the kronos necessary, or can i just remove it?
>>
>>9339087
Yes, you can remove it. It's a common mod for easier loading
>>
>>9338946
Why’d that shit get 404’d In the first place?
>>
File: image0_32.jpg (45 KB, 480x676)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
>>9338976
Now I want a 3d printed design that loads like a springfield trapdoor
>>
>>9339333
I fucking called it
>>
>>9338578
Does that mean I can't use longstrike springs in caliburn and its derivatives?
>>
>>9339333
Why is he complaining?
>>
>>9338859
>>9339144
A mod killed the thread, it only had 158 posts so it wasn't even close to bump limit and even if it fell off the board on its own, it wouldn't have died immediately. The question is why was the thread deleted outright? I didn't see anything that would prompt it's deletion.
>>
>>9339333
my faith in dart zone is renewed!
>>
>>9339730
He's not
>>
>>9338952
So they changed colors?
Or is this a second one?
>>
>>9340104
Looks like the orange one has a cheaper colour scheme and there's no mention of electronics. Shame they didn't do the reverse of this with the MA-40. Maybe it's because Star Wars is already an established Nerf line
>>
File: 1616242706685.jpg (70 KB, 450x449)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I'm gonna buy one of those stupid shell ejecting glocks and nobody can stop me
>>
File: 20210918_213245.jpg (3.23 MB, 4096x3072)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
YouTube algorithm presented me a coop video a couple weeks ago and now I'm on a collecting spree.

I got a used Disruptor which has some issues with the priming rail (not sure how that's exactly called in English)
I'd like to fix it it.

Are there any recommendable community forums for modding beginners?
>>
>>9341013
It's okay anon i also got their shell ejecting AR and it's not too bad

>>9341074
I hate saying reddit, but at this point it feels like it's the only place left that still has a decent number of daily active users
>>
>>9342009
Mind sharing a link to the AR?
>>
>>9344863
I can't find the link for mine, but it's a very similar model to this. The only difference is mine came with a 10-round mag instead of 8, and fixed sights instead of removable ones

aliexpress.com/item/1005003171393755.html?
>>
>>9345006
These are pretty cool. Does yours fit AF Pro darts or are they a different size?
>>
>>9345528
They're more like 3/4 length darts. You can fit half darts in, but they'd eject immediately the moment you put the mag in because of the weird ejector mechanism
>>
>>9345006
>After Joe
It's like fucking apple cabin foods or something
>>
how is literally no one posting about dzp mk3?
>>
>>9347099
Out of Darts already has eleven aftermarket parts on his shop, including a fix for the Talon compatibility problem
>>
>>9347099
I don't think there's really much to say other than it being lipo ready out of the box which was already covered
>>
I'm looking into finally getting a 3D printer. I want to spring for a prusa because fuck manual bed leveling.
Is the mini big enough for most nerf stuff, or should I invest in the full size mk.3?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZPsnez90w

Chad Coop reviews the Mk3
>>
>>9352509
i like his long hair now :3
>>
>TFW mom is okay with me buying girks toys but still refuse to let me own NERF guns
>>
>>9352509
How did they fuck up full auto with full lengths so bad? Did they just assume (probably correctly so) that nobody will actually use full lengths?
>>
Anyone’s got or seen a 3d file for an m16a1 triangle handguards before? Just asking before I try to make one
>>
>>9354000
I wouldn't expect that kind of fuckup from Dart Zone. Two blasters in a row have had issues with Talons but at least the Conquest and MK3 work fine with the official mags. According to Drac, switching out the pusher motor breaks the mechanism.. These issues don't kill the blaster but it means the MK3 isn't the out-of-the-box flywheel primary people first thought it was. I'd hold off on buying it until Dart Zone hints at a revised version.
>>
>>9350576
The mk3 is reliable. The mini has some QC issues.
>>
NERF SQUAD DO YOU READ
>>
>>9355788
Still? I know it did on launch, but I was hoping by now it'd be good
>>
Does anyone have pics of Swift internals and if it's possible to saw off its top rail/sight portion? I dig the overall looks, but that part feels unnecessary tall and bulky to me
>>
File: Titan_AS-V.1.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
*FOOMP*
>>
Flip-32 is out in some retails now. Pic related was from a target in Iowa apparently.
And here’s a review: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRW1yw1vQWg&feature=emb_title
>>
>>9357502
Size comparison between the flips and the Mega XLs.
>>
>>9357506
And here’s a thread we’re some guy who got his hands on all 3 Mega XLs answers various questions about them:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nerf/comments/q0xo3d/i_bought_all_3_of_the_new_mega_xl_blasters_ama/
>>
>toy company listens to feedback from their audience and releases a version 2 that fixes problems people had with the design
that's unheard of... incredible.
>>
*click clong*
*thwump*
Feelsgood snagging two of these for $5
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWSKNLjKy-s
>>
>>9357530
>thread starts having very nifty replica shell ejecting stuffs
>not being able to get one without loicense
Pain
>>
>>9357530
Didn’t mean to reply there, sorry
>>
>>9358349
Those real steel short shotguns are fun, but you have to keep reminding yourself not to bring your face too close when you try to use the sights. It's way too easy to knock out a tooth from recoil, Kek.
>>
>>9357880
Whiteout ones? Lucky bastard. I've only managed to get the Nite Finder
>>
>>9352891
Have you tried moving out of the house?
>>
I miss suction cup darts so much
Why did they have to die
>>
>>9360479
Elites are cheaper to make, I guess. Same reason they axed Accustrike.
>>
>>9360479
I miss elite suctions
>>
>>9360479
I miss them too. I have no friends who are into Nerf, so my guns really only get used inside. Suction cup darts give me something concrete to do, I can set up targets and know where I hit (or missed). Standard darts are fine, I guess, they just take that whole gamification element out of it because you can't try to "better your score."
>>
>>9347099
I hear the speed of the full auto is trash
>>
>>9357513
Corporate lies.
>>
>>9357513
made for BBD (big blue darts)
>>
>>9361280
Classic Hasbro bullshit
Even when it seems like they're getting better, they still pull stuff like this
>>
>>9355799
>I was hoping by now it'd be good
Still having issues. You sometimes just get a dud one or it has a screwy controller. Or the extruder was assembled wrong. They're a little bit of a gamble still.
>>
>>9356809
>Does anyone have pics of Swift internals and if it's possible to saw off its top rail/sight portion?
Four of the screw ports are up there. So no you can't do that.
>>
>picked up a Boomdozer yesterday
>somehow was primed from the factory despite coming in a sealed box
This thing's loads of fun but that's going to eat at me for ages. Can't wait until replacement springs start hitting the market.
>>
>>9361413
That’s somehow even worse than the accustrike alpha trooper situation
>>
I’ve never seen anyone talked about this kit before. Looks really nice too but oh god shipping’s a nightmare
>>
Uhh Vortex bros?
>>
>>9365191
God I fucking hate children so goddamn much. I wish it was illegal for anyone under 21 to use the internet.
>>
>>9366261
???
>>
how much time(and money) will i need to spend on a retaliator so it can shoot 250+?
>>
>>9370612
You can make a brass breech (~$5-15), a sufficiently long barrel (maybe the $18 worker 40cm one), spring ($10) and an xpt ($11)
It will probably explode after some shots though
>>
>>9370697
That sucks
Is there anything I can add to make it not explode?
>>
>>9370769
Some people sell pre made reinforcement kits for the shell and I think I’ve seen 3d printed plates before. But your best best is to probably buy a prophecy shell and the upgraded sled and catch but it’s gonna shoot your price way up. Maybe dig around for dirt cheap retaliator shells in thrift stores or second hand market and explode all of them and just swap parts each time to a different shell.
>>
Any of you have experience with those worker shells?
I’ve been thinking of building a prophecy since I haven’t been getting lucky at thrift stores
I’ve also been wanting to move my LS over to a terminator shell because it’s clear and it looks cool
>>
>>9372550
The Terminator had issues with internal posts snapping or something, which is why it's been mostly overlooked. No idea if they've fixed it
>>
>>9372550
Don’t know if the Terminator’s fixed yet but I’ve heard good things about Jet’s zeus kits
Prophecy shell is working great for me so far
>>
what's the highest fps you can get from a kitted out apollo/helios?
>>
>>9367814
That's a child in that image
>>
>>9373828
What's he doing wrong?
>>
>>9373840
Being a child. I fucking hate children.
>>
>>9378297
You were a child once
>>
>>9378399
I fucking hate modern children.
>>
>>9354403
Only thing I've seen so far is a print to buy on Etsy.
>>
>>9379463
I’ve seen m4 handguards on there before but no m16a1’s yet. Can you link me?
>>
>>9354403
>m16a1 triangle handguards
Are you talking about AFGs or something else entirely?
>>
File: l_078000344_2.jpg (24 KB, 700x700)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9379676
Something like pic related as a barrel extension
>>
>>9338952
>>9338973
>>9338976
Neat
>>
>>9378417
I hate that I can’t tell when shit like this is bait or not on this cursed site.
>>
So this is going to be a thing apparently.
>>
>>9381362
Launching mid-November specifically.
>>
>>9381362
>>9381364
Are you going to tell us what it is?
>>
File: triangle.jpg (139 KB, 1374x616)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>9379606
I can't post the link, since the spam filter throws a fit. But here's a screenshot.
>>
>>9381506
Sweet. Thanks anon
>>
>>9381401
Updated Worker Phoenix
>>
Anyone else skip out on a phoenix because of the proprietary mags
I know I did
>>
Is there a limit on how much string power can i put on a crossbolt before the catch mechanism snaps?
>>
new franknite

(i like his hair)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Stiy5GaIA
>>
File: LMTD Halo.png (26 KB, 732x379)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
At least we know for sure that Pulsecon will have a Nerf blaster revealed this year. A premium blaster based on a video game, probably Halo. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another MA40, this time with lights and sounds.
The Fortnite panel might have a blaster reveal too (Compact SMG, I'd bet) or they're just looking at a recently released blaster like the Heavy SR. The wording isn't clear
>>
New 3D printed blaster.
>*** Blaster Description ***
>The Wingchester is the first lovechild blaster between myself (GDop26) at Shellington Blasters and Heith Heil at MHP arms. This blaster is a shell ejection lever action air powered blaster. The lever controls the shell cycling while priming the power spring inside, and fires half length and 0.50cal foam projectiles. Coming standard with a 7+1 tube magazine, this blaster is reloaded from the side port of the blaster.

>This blaster has been developed on/off since the middle of 2018 and then has been sent into high intensity development and initial beta release in early 2021. The project has matured about to the point where I think it's time to release the platform officially and for public purchase.

>*** Package Contents ***
This package contains one beta model 2 variant of the Levergun in whichever color and lever type you order and 10 LR shells. Additional shells may be purchased separately, as well as any accessories.

Fully assembled blaster ($200):
https://www.shellingtonblasters.com/product-page/copy-of-assembled-levergun-open-beta-2

just the hardware kit ($100):
https://www.shellingtonblasters.com/product-page/levergun-beta-hardware-kit-2
>>
>>9384889
Review by American Foam:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1D3GHElTw8&feature=emb_title
>>
>>9384889
>single dart shells
>not even mega
worthless
>>
>>9384917
mega is an inferior ammo type
>>
>>9384917
Maybe dual half length?
>>
>>9385029
Mega would at least be fun to shoot. Give me a blaster with Mega-length shells (so they don't need to be cut down) and enough width for three standard darts.
>>
>>9338024
Has anyone played around with SplatRBall or those Chinese knock-off water gel balls? Do you think it's actually safe to fire at someone?
>>
>>9386252
From 5+ m away? Yes. Point blank? No
The smaller pellets and generally about twice stock nerf velocity makes it stings quite a bit right out of muzzle. Thankfully the pellets are lightweight though so they lose that velocity very quickly

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.