[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631642951491.jpg (659 KB, 1918x1641)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
Previous thread >>9306614
IN STORES NOW
Core Soundwave
Core Dracodon

Deluxe Scorponok
Deluxe Tracks
Deluxe Wheeljack
Deluxe Wingfinger
SS Deluxe B-127
SS Deluxe Dino

Voyager Rhinox
SS Voyager Starscream
SS Voayger Thrust
SS86 Voyager Wreck-Gar

Leader Galvatron
SS Leader Grindor w/Ravage
SS86 Leader Slug
Commander Rodimus
Titan Autobot Ark
SS Devastator 8 Pack

>Walmart exclusive
Netflix Optimus Primal+Rattrap 2 pack
Netflix Sparkless Seeker 3 pack
Netflix Spoiler pack Megatron+Skullivore 2 pack
>Shared Walmart/Pulse exclusive
Beast Wars Vintage Optimus Primal
Beast Wars Vintage Megatron
Beast Wars Vintage Cheetor
Beast Wars Vintage Rattrap
>Walgreens/Gamestop/EB exclusive
Red Alert

>COMING SOON
Deluxe Waspinator
Deluxe Pipes
Deluxe Shadow Panther
Deluxe Slammer
SS Deluxe Bumblebee
SS Deluxe Jolt
SS86 Deluxe Gnaw
Voyager Tigatron
SS86 Voyager Sweep
SS86 Leader Coronation Starscream
>>
File: 1629199862467.jpg (69 KB, 485x1276)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>SEPTEMBER
Deluxe SG Blurr

>OCTOBER
MP-52+ Thundercracker
Voyager SG Megatron
Deluxe Tricranius Fire Blast Collection
PF BB Bumblebee
PF Siege Optimus

>NOVEMBER
MP-53 Skids
MP-54 Reboost
Gen Selects Artfire
Gen Selects Galvatron (comic/toy colors)
>Amazon exclusive
Grimlock and Mirage 2 pack
Sideswipe and Skywarp 2 pack
>Target exclusive
Deluxe Road Rage

>DECEMBER
Gen Selects Black Zarak
Deluxe SG Goldbug
Voyager SG Starscream
PF Siege Megatron
PF BB Optimus
TF Collab: Jurrasic Park

>JANUARY
MP-52+ Skywarp
Commander SG Jetfire
PF Movie Megatron
PF Siege Ultra Magnus

>FEBRUARY
MP-53+ Crosscut
MP-55 Nightbird
PF SS Ratchet
PF Seige Starscream

>Pulsecon exclusive
WFC Covert Agent Ravage
>HasLab
Victory Saber
>>
>>9313156
I can't believe Huffer and Pipes hang out with a couple of guys who just scream racial slurs all the time.
>>
Few little additions to make to the pasta
SS86 Perceptor
SS NEST Bumblebee
TF Collab Dracula
>>
>>9313156
who are the two on the left in blue?
>>
>>9313179
Puffer and Pipes respectivley
>>
They need to put Victory on the Hasbro pulse YouTube. They need to show people who Star Saber is and why they should back him
>>
>>9313173
Those figures are tainted now, even the biggest Allspark troon will associate those two with racism, fucking glorious.
>>9313161
Always got a kick out of Cyclonus writing the bio for Galvatron, I could also see him doing minor PR shit to help salvage Galvatron’s horrific reputation.
>My fellow Decepticons, there have been some nasty rumours going about and I, Cyclonus am here to dispel them. Our leader, the Mighty Galvatron does NOT suffer from insanity, he does NOT suffer from bloodlust, he does NOT go “kill-crazy” in the heat of battle and most importantly he has never once admitted to hating all of you. These are slanderous Autobot lies and I will not tolerate them.
>>
File: huh mario is a.png (6 KB, 231x218)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>9313173
>>9313194
>>
>>9313173
They're like the new skids and mudflap, but actually funny
>>
>>9313194
Galvatrons madness seemed to be cured after the hate plague.
>>
>>9313214
Once you get a reputation as a team-killing douchebag it’s kinda hard to shake TBF.
>>
File: Galvatron bunny.png (891 KB, 1024x3937)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
>>9313194
>I could also see him doing minor PR shit to help salvage Galvatron’s horrific reputation.
Heh-
>he does NOT suffer from bloodlust
>he has never once admitted to hating all of you
>this is being said while Galvatron is screaming about how he hates and wants to kill his Decepticons in the audible background, as his Sweeps are failing to wrangle him
Hope I can find the Decepticons on sale soon.

>>9313214
>Cyclonus is literally posting with us on /toy/
How does it feel to be a cute bunny
>>
My Kingdom Rodimus arrives tomorrow. I'm iffy on a few of the toys issues, but at $60 it was far easier to pull the trigger than at full price (which is now 105 according to Amazon). The one good thing is, if it's missing ANYTHING or something is damaged that wasn't reported, I can ask them to sell me a new Rodimus for the same price as the used one. It hopefully doesn't come to that, but it already happened years ago with a used Trypticon (it was missing a ton of stuff).
>>
>>9313238
>My Kingdom Rodimus arrives tomorrow
what the fuck are you me, mine's also supposed to arrive tomorrow
I hope you enjoy yours anon, and that its got all the stuff
>>
>>9313263
I sure I do, I know I'll something scummy if there's anything missing. Thankfully, all the other times I've bought used have been great, so it probably won't come to that.
>>
File: Galvatron_and_Cyclonus.jpg (67 KB, 1000x563)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>9313224
>How does it feel to be a cute bunny
I have no idea what you mean
>>
I'm thinking about getting into the war for cybertron line but I don't get what all the different scales are.
>>
>>9313156
these weezer album covers keep getting weirder and weirder
>>
>>9313290
It's mostly for costs these days, but basically:

-Battlemaster: Dead price point, essentially small transformers that turn into a weapon. Only in Siege and barely in ER.
-Micromaster (Siege, Earthrise): Tiny transformers that turn into vehicles and each set can turn into a weapon, but some allow you to use both figures as separate weapons.
-Core: Smaller transformers. So far, most releases are just mini versions of transformers you'd normally find in larger size classes, like Optimus and Megatron. The only transformer that's not found in larger size class so far is Rattrap.
-Deluxe: The standard transformers
-Voyager: A bit bigger compared to deluxe figures, tend to have either more complex transformations or be a bit bigger
-Leader: This varies, either they're big transformers compared to other size classes, or are voyager size with extra accessories.

Commander: Bigger than other size classes. So far, releases are a tall jetformer with good articulation and tons of accesories, a space shutte/launch pad that can turn into a base, a dinobird, Lynx or dragon thing and complex voyager sized figure with tons of articulation, accesories and a trailer that has a giant turret.

Titans: Figures that are close to two feet tall, transform into basses and "ships" for the most part. Latest figure is a transforming version of the Autobots ship from the original show, the Ark. Be prepared to set aside some space if you get these guys.

If you want decent figures, don't be afraid to ask. Better get some opinions than blindly buying a toy and not liking it.
>>
>>9313303
Is there a good Soundwave from this new line?
>>
>>9313312
Shockwave*
>>
>>9313312
Their chests are a bit wide, but yes. Siege turns into a space ship, has battle damage paint. Netflix Soundwave turns into the cassette player (there's rumors it's getting a re-release next year). There's also core Soundwave, probably my favorite of the bunch even if it's tiny, makes a neat accessory for other figures.

Buying the cassette's these days will be difficult, unless you're willing pay a bit more for them (they're just ok, nothing special).
>>
>>9313316
>>9313315
Oh, the Siege one's pretty good, he's basically all you could expect from a shockwave toy using modern engineering. Even it was also released in Radio Shack colors. The only issue is that it also comes with extra armor parts for a super mode and to make the "ship" mode bigger, so it costs $50.
>>
>>9313319
What would you recommend for a first figure? I've never been huge into transformers so I'm ok with getting anything. Preferably something cheaper to test the waters with
>>
>>9313323
Probably Siege Sideswipe. All around solid, normal figure. Has a few repaints, like Deep Cover (in blue and black), Tiger Track. There's also an "earth" version in a two pack and a soon to be released Walgreens Red Alert that's an Earth lambo. If possible, try getting either a Deep Cover or Tiger Track since they come with more weapons (try not to spend more than $20 for one). If you're willing to spend more on a first figure, I really recommend SS86 Grimlock, all around solid toy and it's pretty big (he's a leader so he'll go for 50).

If you want to get a small figure to dip your toes without spending much, Core Soundwave and Core Megatron are really good.
>>
>>9313303
>The only transformer that's not found in larger size class so far is Rattrap.
And Vertebreak/Dracodon, who are entirely new characters.
>>
>>9313276
>I have no idea what you mean
A typical Decepticon lie

>>9313263
>>9313268
Hope you guys enjoy your Rods as well, I'm p happy with mine
>>
>>9313338
Thanks a lot anon
>>
>>9313354
No problem. One minor tip, the Siege Sideswipe mold has a clear plastic peg hole. Be careful inserting weapon since the clear plastic Hasbro uses isn't very flexible, so it could crack if you aren't careful. If you feel any resistance, better safe than sorry and don't insert anything.
>>
>>9313361
I think im gonna go with gridlock honestly, if the Walgreens one shows up I may get it but my wallgreens hasn't had any new shit in months( as I am still wanting the new black series exclusive)
>>
>>9313367
Grimlock also has clear plastic in the T-Rex neck, shouldn't be a huge deal, but depending on the copy you might need to unscrew the neck a bit so it turns easily.
>>
>>9313157
so... is it going to be possible to buy ravage from hasbro pulse or only at the convention?
that's a steep price but he is a cool character and that's a damn fine toy, so
>>
>>9313380
He's on the site now
I don't think orders are open yet.
Don't expect him to stick around once they are.
>>
>>9313352
>>9313224
Go back to twitter
>>
>>9313156
good OP, OP
>>
>9313383
Still have yet to use it, but thanks!
>>
>>9313417
Who is this guy?
>>
>>9313449
Netflix repaint of reflector called Scrapface.
>>
>>9313367
You new to Transformers?
>>
>>9313570
Pretty much, Its always something I've liked a bit but never fully gotten into
Wksw8
>>
File: 20210821_000521.jpg (3.34 MB, 4032x3024)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
I found some paint drip on his back.
>>
>>9313367
SS86 is an excellent choice for a first figure. Just a great toy all around.
>>
>>9313648
*SS86 Grimlock I meant
>>
File: 8142021165630.jpg (165 KB, 800x594)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Got a bunch weirdos in the mail today.

Wreckgar is 10/10, love him. Scorponok is pretty good, not tabbing in his waist joint fixes my main problem, so thanks to the anon who first posted that, greatly appreciated. Transmutate is my third of this mold, so no surprises there, but her head is terrifying, I love it.
>>
>>9313156
4 nearly identical reuses of the same mold. $100 for the lot.
And I still can't get a decent Gears renewal to finish my G1 Minibots collection..
>>
>>9313667
>SCORPONIGGA STOLE MY BIKE
>>
>>9313678
Oh my god transmutate would never say this I’m literally shitting and crying
>>
File: wp6681156.jpg (34 KB, 1080x1920)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
INVISIBLE MAN TRANSFORMER LEAKED

GET HYPED!
>>
>>9313696
>dat paint job
>>
>>9313696
>brown car with with like a white convertible top
>all the robot parts are transparent and hidden in car mode like Bludgeon's orange

It'd be shit quality-wise, but could be kind of cool.
>>
>>9313667
Cool Transmutate fanmode. Tried replicating it myself and also made Ractonite into this crime against Primus.
>>
>>9313667
Wreckgar is in the never-had-a-bad-toy club imo. Both of his CW figures are the best use those molds.
>>
File: 81520219414.jpg (208 KB, 777x800)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>9313714
Thanks. Although I can't decide if I like her having a claw hand or an axe hand better. The face just makes any bot mode monstrous, it's great.
>>
What faction are Frankenstein's Monster and The Wolfman going to be?
>>
>>9313751
Decepticon-Pred
>>
>>9313696
That head sculpt is fucking egregious. God almighty I feel sick
>>
Just got an email that Gnaw was pushed back to November.
>>
File: 1556850138092.jpg (52 KB, 616x768)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>invisible man transformer
>it's entirely made of clear plastic
>>
>>9314016
Just picked up 2 at Walmart yesterday. Go checkem.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcjXBjtDPXE
SG Jetfire review
>>
>>9314016
Britbong here, I'm currently sitting with six of mine.
>>
>>9314029
If only this thing released on year later, I can't buy it this year since I've already got too many expensive purchases.
>>
>saw Wreck-Gar at Wal-Mart today
>but my Hasbro-Pulse preorder for two Tricranius packs got confirmed
>and I just commissioned some funny cool art
...fuck
>>
>>9313635
Acetone should work. Just don't get it anywhere you don't want it.
>>
>>9314017
>cries in Siege three-pack Mirage.
>>
>>9314060
>>and I just commissioned some funny cool art

Misread that as furry
>>
>>9313696
Is that clear plastic on those elbow hinges?
>>
File: 1629874155194.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>9314159
I mean technically it is, but either way I figured I'd keep it short and simple.
Regardless of what the art is, I've been spending too much and I can't get get a funny figure...
>>
>>9314185
Stop that
>>
Just got this email telling me SG Megatron is delayed until November. I pre-ordered back when he first showed up on the site so I assume this is for everyone. Anyone get emails for any other figures?
>>
File: Noble.jpg (53 KB, 656x496)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>9314185
Its ok your secret is safe with me. Savage Nobel almost made me into a furry. I even had an OC Donut steel of RiD Sideburn but he had a wolf mode like Nobel.
>>
>>9313381
yeah it's hard to justify that price but man... I guess I'm at least glad it exists.
>>
>>9313667
I just can't get past all the hollow bits. It's nice seeing a scorpion with such good sculpting, but they messed up in a few spots.
>>
>>9314238
Him, Gnaw, and Rodimus
>>
>>9314238
same here, pulse is a real shitshow. been canceling my orders as i find them at other less assbackwards retailers. managed to snag ark and rodimus plus a $10-off galvatron via gamestop.
>>
>>9314199
no
>>9314264
If it makes you feel better, I'm more furry-adjacent than actual furry stuff. My funny OCs aren't furries/scalies, they're something worse.
Much, much worse...
>>
>>9314309
So you’re a pedophile or a zoophile. That’s what I gather from this, go back to Allspark troon
>>
>>9314309
I have no desire to know, so please DO NOT elaborate.
(God damn obvious shumck-bait that one of you idiots will still probably fall for…)

Speaking of people with disgusting fetishes, Jeetdoh gave his diaclone-looking Prime design an alt-mode.
>>
When was the last time we got a gem bot with an earth alt-mode?
>>
>>9314377
Was it the Movie legends Arcee sisters?

And before that, Prime Arcee and Airachnid?
I’m honestly struggling to think of any more recent ones which weren’t just repaints or remolds. (Then I guess there’s Road rage and Victorion.)
>>
>>9313696
Shame they couldn’t work the giant cock in the vehicle mode better
>>
>>9313696
*Laughs in official MHA Toru Hagakure figure*
>>
>>9314401
Who the fuck puts watermarks over the headsculpt? thats the only new part!
>>
>>9314401
Seriously though, don’t joke.
They will meme you out of an entire Mirage figure if you let them.
>>
>>9314401
>Ha Ha Jonathan, you a binary-bonding with my daughter.
>>
Anyone here get third party weapons? I've been eyeing Nonnef's van weapons since I want to give them to a WC Bumblebee that didn't come with the bazooka, I just want to know if they look decent with that mold since most guns look too big or get in the way of the arm bend.
>>
>>9314447
Often the paint won't match, as the dudes making them tend to use a really bright silver and/or gold, but the stuff that's supposed to match colours other than that, they look great. Obviously they're not 100% perfect but it's close enough that you need to be autistic to really care that much.
>>
I did not know the Ark could actually carry small figures, this is pretty cool.

Some 3D printfag should make some dedicated cockpit parts, I’d buy those.
>>
>>9314467
Yeah, people brought up small figures work well enough. Also, you can technically open up the tower flap on the leg and have a small figure pop up from there to repair the ship or shoot.
>>
>>9314467
id rather they make a replacement backpack/shoulders for mainframe. his bot mode is barely poseable
>>
>>9314479
Nothing can salvage the fact that it barely holds together in robot mode since nothing keeps the torso secure to the backpack, and despite being designed to accommodate the Sky Spy in robot mode, you can't really transform it with that thing in there.
>>
>>9314377
Legacy will have new TFP Arcee and Cybertronian Elita.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (700 KB, 1168x1402)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>9314467
Still think the old DOTM cyberverse ark, is a better ark, it was smaller but turned ito a real playset for minifigures.
>>
>>9314467
Yup can fit two core class in the chest/bridge area, apparently you can put some in the legs?
>>
I don't know what those tabs used on older figures are called, the one's that secure one piece of plastic to the other like on MP Prime's trailer, but did someone at Hasbro get killed by them? Why did they stop using them on modern figures? They'd be great on a ton of things, like the Rodimus trailer.
>>
>>9314509
Yes, the tower at the back is stored there for robot mode, but in vehicle mode that space is empty, so you can pop it open and shove a small transformer there.
>>
>>9314496
Looks like Flamewar and Flareup are on the way then, honour to Sakamoto I know he liked drawing those two in that one Botcon comic (the one with Scorponok)
>>
>>9314512
>like on MP Prime's trailer
Could you post a pic of what you mean?
>>
>>9314507
this
>>
>>9313720
dont forget Animated, that one rocked too
>>
>>9314676
Man, I currently have it in storage and I can't find one good pic online that shows it. Basically, instead of the flap tabs the new one's use, it has a extra bump of plastic, the other end has a space for that bump to rest in so once it closes its pretty secure.
>>
>>9314309
Oh ok then please take a gun put it in your mouth and pull the trigger my embarrassing OC werewolf joke isn't funny anymore you child rapist animal fucker vote bitch
>>
Vore even
>>
Welp, Amazon Rodimus arrived. Not as shape as I hoped. Whatever paint they used for the chest wasn't dry yet, so the plastic band keeping it in place wiped a chunk of the yellow paint off. The trailer also refuses to close.
>>
>>9314724
No.
>>
>Howdy
>>
>>9314413
I like how this thing is technically illegal in a lot of countries since it's a figure of an naked underage Japanese girl
>>
>>9314754
>Need a hand wrangling up some Titans?
>>
>>9314754
>>9314757
you have an incredible imagination
>>
File: 1612271314974.jpg (160 KB, 800x761)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>13 Hasbro pulse email's about delay just today alone
good time ahead boys
>>
>>9314786
My Tricranius shipped……… good time ahead?
>>
>>9313720
Never realized this. They've been either good to god teir like the newest one.
>>
>>9313720
>Both of his CW figures are the best use those molds.
Hell no.
>>
>>9314904
Mine did too but I also got hit with a wave of delays as well. At this point a preorder date is just there for show.
>>
>>9314333
>>9314722
>projecting
I was exaggerating, you tourists. My OC are monster types, so they're closer to furries than humans.
>>
File: 815202120922.jpg (120 KB, 543x800)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>9313667
I think this is the most accurate transmutate I can work out. And it's mouth will not stay closed. It's screaming all the time. Or maybe laughing.
>>
>>9314965
Shut the fuck up furfaggot you're the one who brought up your porn commissions in a Transformers thread.
>>
>>9315062
He’s a humiliation fetishist, us calling him a faggot is jerking him off.
>>
>>9315062
>porn commissions
Who said that it was lewd, you spaz?
Not my fault two numbskulls went to the most extreme possible outcome from something that didn't even hint at such a thing.
>>9315089
>lying about some random anon
for shame...

Regardless, I'm excited to mess around with the blast effects from Tricranius. I can finally give Grimlock's dino mode a good flame blast, BW Megatron a proper laser, and Shockwave a missile attack.
If you got Tricranius, what're you planning to do with his blast effects?
>>
File: DiXBK7JXUAEr7_P.jpg (110 KB, 948x550)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>9313156
>that Pipes
>>
>Target has some Tiny Turbo Changers
YES!
>snatch the three they have left
>two Bumblebees and a Shadow Striker
FUCK!
>>
>>9315185
Boco, there's a code on the back of the bag that tells you what's inside, ya dummy.
>>
>>9315272

Are they out for Series 5 yet? Thats all Target had.
>>
File: Hot Rod chibi.png (7 KB, 305x281)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>9314750
The chest isn't perfect on mine, with some tiny hair-like red mark/scratch(?), I feel your pain.
>trailer also refuses to close
Folding the blast shields (flappy bits) of the turret the other way helps, as well as pledge future or super glue on the tabs of the trailer (be careful, let it dry first and don't let it drip) got it to close nicely on mine.
>>
So how's Tracks?
>>
>>9315300
Pretty meh. whole car roof being clear plastic means you have to be pretty careful when transforming it. At least the leg issue can be fixed, but you risk breaking the figure if you do it wrong.
>>
>>9315328
>plastic
Crap, so they probably won't fix it for wave 4.5.
>>
>Got my used Rodimus
>Paint scuff on the chest
>One of the blast effects was missing (the matrix one)
>Try to see if Amazon does a price adjustment with a new one since they did something similar before.
>Nope, either get half the money back or refund and return

Took the half off, still a bit annoyed.
>>
>>9315300
It's probably the worst mainline transformers release in the past few years, which is saying something.
>>
>>9315411
>ignoring ER Arcee
>>
>>9315420
Nope, Tracks is worse. Arcee is a terrible transformer, but a mediocre toy. Tracks has a self destructive transformation, horrible gaps in robot mode, and the awful leg transformation that doesn't work.
>>
The leaks/stolen factory toys don’t stop:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcjXBjtDPXE&feature=emb_title
>>
>>9315438
Screenshots: https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/09/15/transformers-generations-shattered-glass-collection-jetfire-in-hand-images-441143
>>
>>9315408
Hopefully you can get some labels to hide the missing paint, but you're not missing much with the matrix effect, its the worst version of the one that came with Hotrod, dark and harder blue plastic.

you did well all things considered (half off cause of a scuff and a missing useless accessory).
>>
>>9315445
I know, but that shit still annoys me even if I got it for the exact same price I paid for SS86 Hot Rod since I don't like getting anything with missing pieces even if I'll never use them. I'm also a bit worried since the clear cockpit section feels a bit loose on the pinned area. I don't see any cracks but I'm not sure if that's normal.
>>
>>9315452
If it helps, there's always a chance you'll be able to find the missing effect pieces on ebay
>>
File: 1631763665584.jpg (625 KB, 2048x2048)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
Just sittin' outside with a drank and some Decepticons
>>
>>9315438
>>
>>9315442
Really wish EE got these SG exclusives so I can buy Jetfire with their coupon.
>>
>>9315442
>>
>>9315492
>>
>>9315492
Thanks Ratchet.
>>
>>9315499
but the mask was a donation from the based department.
>>
>>9315495
>>
>>9315514
>[Insert Cobra commander quote]
(I have never actually watched any G.I.Joes series.)
>>
>>9315520

CRASHING FROM THE SKY
COMES A FEARFUL CRY!
>>
>>9315483
I also made these a bit ago when this review came out:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSor_EIG2Jc&feature=emb_title
>>
>>9315532
>>
>>9315524
Cobra!
>>
>>9315532
If only this mold didn't use that garbage rubber plastic, I would have bought this guy in a heartbeat and sold the other guy.
>>
>all the weapon ports in Rodimus's base mode
Jesus. Matrix changes a guy.
>>
>>9315554
Too bad his "base" mode is just a glorified Segway. No way I can take that seriously, specially now that his toy has that old man face.
>>
>>9315564

The early bird special is the right of all sentient beings.
>>
>>9315534
>>
>>9314754
Are you rich?
>>
>>9315442
Reminds me of lego blacktron 2
>>
>>9313367
The datsun/Smokescreen mold is good as well. A blue Bluestreak's coming out, Smokescreen's good as well if you're able to find him.
>>
>>9315573
It's just one Unicron and the Ark.
>>
>>9315597
Wearing a BumbleBee as a Hat.
I have zero access to any of those things.
>>
Got Rodimus today, got him into robot mode. I like him overall. Transformation had a lot of "masterpiece" moments of intuitive complexity that I don't think we would have seen at a lower price point. Only real visual flaw to me is his yaoi hands keep making his arms seem shorter than they really are when I glance at him.
>>
>>9315696
He has the same odd proportions than Optimus, (short torso and long legs) I can deal with the squat torso, but he needs a longer neck, his head looks a bit sunk in and his chin keeps hitting his collar.
>>
>>9315719
Yeah, I don't dislike his proportions (and I like the short torso long legs look that Kingdom and MP44 carry). The neckline and hands are about the only quibble. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with his battle platform. My shelves are a mess and trailers take up real estate.
>>
SS rotf sideswipe has been found at a Meijer. guess wave 14's already here
>>
>>9315719
The gripes I have with mine are the paint scuffs, the painted thigh (it already used a ton of orange plastic for the trailer, and being careful not to scrape the top portion when spreading the legs), the weird chest connection that took me like five minutes to figure out, and the lower knee joints being floppy on both legs.
>>
File: 20210916_021833.jpg (278 KB, 1143x643)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>9315723
>Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with his battle platform
I use it as a riser stand.
>>
>>9315733
>still no SS Dino in my country
What the hell happens with their distribution.
>>
>>9315762
Apparently hastak's taking a shotgun approach to distrubition. They're going to try and avoid dealing with delays on preorders from covid/ work shortages as much as possible by throwing everything at sheles
>>
>>9315771
At this rate I won't be surprised if SS Blitzwing would show up after all.
>siege Ratbat and Rumble + Power Punch and Direct Hit shown up recently
>>
>>9315757
This is the best use of ER OP/Nemesis trailer.
>>
File: 20210916_030504.jpg (1.32 MB, 1960x2987)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Just got Rodimus in the other day and he surpassed all my expectations. Well except for his vehicle mode being a little lackluster. He feels really hefty for his size in robot mode, his articulation works great, and having the extra hand articulation makes him so much more expressive than any of my other transformers at the same size.

It really makes me wish Magnus and Galvatron had hands like these.
>>
Anyone by any chance know what shade of yellow Kingdom Rodimus is using for the chest flames? I'll try to fix some nicks on mine, but I'm not really sure what shade of yellow it's using.
>>
>>9315427
Glad I got 2010 Turbo Tracks two years ago.
>>
>>9315952
recently ordered the united myself
>>
>>9315300
i got the road rage of the mould and if you tighten the joints, its actually an ok figure
>>
Tigatron’s apparently being sold in China now, which is neat I guess
>>
>>9314754
>Bumblebee Stetson
kek
>>
>>9315540
>I would have bought this guy in a heartbeat
>guy
Rexy's female, anon.
>>
>>9314377
Earth vehicle I would say studio series Arcee triplets or the studio series Shatter. Earth altmode in general kingdom Blackarachnia
>>
>>9315011
I'm quite partial to this one, the left leg is awkward, but that's pretty apt I would think for Transmutate.
>>
>>9316194
Aside from as water for Inferno/Artfire, She's the only one I feel this Tricanicus blast effect works well with, I can't think of anyone that used light blue lasers in G1 or BW (Cheetor maybe?)
>>
File: Tracks - Hip thrust.jpg (1.57 MB, 2160x3840)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>9316200
Yeah, mine has the issue with the sides of the car not pegging in well in either mode and the amount of translucent paint (plus that painted head) is really annoying.

I still like him though, Tracks is one of my favorite characters and he has some tricks that make me less upset about the issues, one being how you can give him a faux ab crunch thing by not tabbing in his chest to his waist
>>
>>9316216
It can go fairly far.
>>
File: Tracks - Action shot 1.jpg (1.75 MB, 2160x3840)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>9316217
Using it and the joint to move his arms back for the vehicle mode can get him into some fairly dynamic poses.
>>
File: Tracks - Action shot 2.jpg (1.63 MB, 3840x2160)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>9316225
>>
>>9316228
Personally I think it just makes him look better proportionally, this is him normally..
>>
>>9316236
..and this is untabbed, I think his arms are too long the intended way.
>>
File: IMG_20210916_110828244.jpg (335 KB, 1665x1815)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>9316216
Forgot to crop my picture. My only point was that he looks good.
>>9316217
Kek.
>>
File: Tracks - Car 1.jpg (1.4 MB, 3840x2160)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>9316238
Last one but I just wanted to say I'm let down by the car mode, aside from the tabbing issue and the excessive translucent plastic, it looks boring, especially that insignia, I get that it's show accurate, but even the MP went with the toy design since it looks better, I'm looking forward to Road Rage since she has the nicer one.

I feel Tracks suffered since they had to cram in so many aspects with a limited budget, I truly wonder how he'd be with the Voyager hot rod treatment.

>>9316249
Yeah his robot mode is on point, a bit of color on the wings and he'd be perfect for me.
>>
>>9316228
Man I just cancelled by tripredacus a few days ago cause I had some bills to pay and I'm already jealous of those effect parts.
>>
>>9316238
His arms aren't too long
His legs are too short, like almost everything in wfc.
It's like a reverse of titans return
>>
>>9316263
You mean tricraneus?
>>
>>9316256
Yeah I hear you man, the hood insignia on Roadrage looks so much better. The shape of the car is great though. If you're a car person you immediately recognize at least the family of cars it's trying to homage.
>>
>>9316269
Yes.
>>
>>9316263
You never know maybe you could still get him at some point. It's weird that they were packed with Tracranicus since he can't really use them himself.

>>9316274
For sure, I think what it is, is that I've gotten used to how nice the shiny paint on the MP figure looks that it makes the blue used here look bland.
>>
>>9316279
While I love that I can use them for stuff like this, I'd really have liked to see those Jetfire blast effects in purple, that'd be great for cons.
>>
>>9316286
Also is this one meant to split?
>>
>>9316279
>I think what it is, is that I've gotten used to how nice the shiny paint on the MP figure looks that it makes the blue used here look bland.
The only MP I own is G2 Sideswipe, but you have to go back to alternators to get a car mode as visually crispy as he is. And even then, the MP has better paint.
>>
>>9316264
Seems to me there are plenty of examples of this not being true. ER Optimus being the most obvious.
>>
File: spacebois.jpg (675 KB, 4096x1428)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
>>9316286
I want the blue ones specifically for spaceship engines
>>
Normie here. What's the best G1 Arcee toy? I would like to hotglue one.
>>
>>9316333
Get MP Blackarachnia instead.
>>
>>9316335
But I'm scared of spiders.
>>
>>9316336
Well I'm not a pussy
>>
>>9316333
I guess there's always the Masterpiece if you just want to coom on it.
Personally the Thrilling 30 Arcee is still my favorite. I love the colors.
>>
>>9316333
T30 or if you want something cheap get ER/Kingdom one. She's not great but not terrible.
>>
File: IMG_20210111_063626132.jpg (507 KB, 2701x1940)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>9316333
You coomers make me sick.
>>
File: IMG_20210111_064101499.jpg (452 KB, 2439x1757)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>9316386
There is NO room in these respectable toy threads for your degenerate, animalistic fetishes. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>9316299
That's why I said most
>>
>>9316418
You said "almost everything" and it's not true either way.
>>
Sooo tier 3 for star saber is just a stand for victory saber or v jet
>>
Shieldfags btfo
>>
>>9316432
>>9316434
That's disappointing
>>
>>9316434
>>9316432
I cant fucking believe it lmao
>>
>>9316432
>>9316434
What were tiers 1 and 2
>>
File: 1567306966514.jpg (43 KB, 259x270)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>9316434
>something that should be included by default is being used as a threat in a push goal
>>
>>9316432
The stand is tier 2 retard
>>
So Tier 3 is gonna be the shield then?
>>
>>9316465
The gun
>>
File: 1585693551396.gif (1.12 MB, 194x284)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>9316432
>>9316434
Pffffhahahahahahahahahhhhahhahaaahahahhahahahahahha
>>
>>9316432
>>9316434
Let me guess, the shield will be tier 3
>>9316465
Tier 1 was the V-lock cannon, tier 2 is the stand
>>
>>9316465
1 is the V lock gun. They haven't shown 2 which was weird. I was expecting Jan and Holi, Shield among other things.
>>
>>9316484
This is 2 you dumb cunt, look at the page
>>
>>9316479
>>9316481
>>9316484
The what
>>
You could probably use that red and white repaint of the Astro Squad space shuttle as a Wingwaver, and I bet you could get a reasonable Illumina 2 out of Huffer
>>
File: p2577597_e_h10_ad.jpg (22 KB, 300x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>9316504
>>
>>9316434
Well tier 3 will be shit too most likely.
>>
>>9316504
The big fucking gun
>>
Is there any way to get a reasonable looking Fembot from a car without having her whole altmode hang off her back?
>>
File: 290px-Strongarm_(RID).jpg (32 KB, 290x455)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9316520
Define reasonable looking.
>>
You are put in charge of reimagining the Shattered Glass universe. The only rule: everybody has to use a different character's body from the same continuity (ie, G1 characters use G1 molds, BW uses BW molds, etc)

What do you do?
>>
>>9316523
They still don't really have an adequate toy of her though. There are tons of good fembot designs but translating them to plastic is where everything gets difficult
>>
>>9316508
>>9316518
That's Victory Leo
>>
>>9316534
No dumbass
Its the gun with blast effects
https://hasbropulse.com/collections/haslab/products/transformers-victory-saber
Look it up on their site
Victory leo is part of the base package
>>
>>9316544
But those are display stands
>>
>>9316520
That would require them to be willing to make more fembots than:
>Arcee
>the G1 Autobot girls that are all the fucking exact same
>Nightbird who will now and always be an Arcee repaint
>Chromia
And we all know that ain't happening anytime soon.

>>9316523
I still retain TAV/RID15 has cooler designs than any show after Animated and deserves new toys at a generations quality level. Characters like Thunderhoof and Strongarm deserve to get rolled into the mainline continuum like Lockdown and Lugnut did.
>>
>>9316548
Are you retarded? We were talking about tier 1
>>
>>9316552
I like the G1 Autobot Girls but they can't figure our how to make them transform correctly.
>>
>>9316554
What's wrong with Victory Leo?
>>
>>9316564
I mean have you see how they transform in the show? They go from kibble free Women With Lines On Them to cuboid Ironhide looking boxes.
>>
>>9316520
The cowards are too scared to make a fembot out of a Porsche 911. The nips are built-in.
>>
>Tier 1 is something Victory Leo should have by default
>Tier 2 is a stand

They're doing a fantastic job getting me interested in backing this.
>>
>>9316580
Tier 3 or 4 is going to be something absolutely essential, and unachieved. What will it be?
>inb4 gap fillers
>>
anyone here looked at the transformers chess set kickstarter?

its probably not gonna get backed which is a little sad cuase it looks cool but for 700 dollars as a kickstarter is ridiculous
>>
>>9316583
The shield is a neat accesory that the MP included, being so high up means there's a good chance we're not getting it. People also wanted a small figure included like on other Haslabs so it's a shame these tiers don't really do anything to wow potential backers.
>>
>>9316580
>by default
Anon, star saber should by all means have been a retail leader by default. They’re doing this to milk desperate Victory fans and leverage more power over JG1 fans. First it was Dai Atlas, then King Poseidon, now its this. Its only gonna get worse from here so buckle in
>>
If the Rancor has better tiers then it's obvious they don't care too much for TF projects since they know it'll be backed
>>
>>9316466
You can count on one hand the amount of times Hasbro has included display stands with toys. Probably won't even need all five fingers if you remove every toy were the stand is mandatory to keep the figure up.
>>
The hot takes here are almost as stupid as that fucking website.
>Tier 3 stand, fucking morons
>>
>>9316616
How is he wrong? The stand is fucking retarded for a stretch goal.

>>9316595
They don't give a shit about JG1 because the only people who ever saw it are Japs and Transformers is a completely dead brand in Japan.
>>
>>9316587
It's also fucking huge. It's cool, but not worth the price or the real estate it would take up. Just not for me.

I don't even know how to play chess lol
>>
>>9316651
It's cool, it's just not $700 cool

It's not even $300 cool

That and it's made by a bunch of greedy britbongs!
>>
>>9316643
What would you rather have? Some more “delightful” WFC Micros? A non-posable microfig of his gay son? Indulge me
>>
What's the best Unicron? I missed the backing window for the Haslabs one and don't want to pay aftermarket prices, and to be honest he might be a little too big to play with.

Is Haslabs Unicron objectively the best one, or would I be better suited putting the money I'd use on him on the aftermarket towards a different one, or just discounting it entirely and awaiting a potential reissue?

Platinum, 2010, or Pumpkin are all other options I'm considering.
>>
>>9316665
The goddamn shield you fucking retard. Go drink bleach
>>
>>9316655
my biggest gripe is that its a shit kickstarter project and the tiers are garbage

>10 dollar pin is ok but was only added after people requested something cehaper to support with
>50 dollars for optimus only, cant choose a character so get fucked if you like anyone else
>another 50 dollars nets you a fucking character book instead of another chess piece like a normal person would assume
>jumps from there to 300 for the autobots or decepticons which means either you have half a chess set or if you only wanted one you have 15 other things to deal with

not to mention the material they will be made out of is metallic resin which i dont see how that justifies the price
>>
Show of hands how many of you are from the TFW2005 boards and came her to bitch because you can say nigger and fag and other no no words when talking about the flight stand on Victory Saber?
>>
>>9316616
>A stand makes the big toy look like a big toy
Is this guy retarded? Does he not know what aerial poses are? I feel like the stand shouldn't have been a stretch goal either(should have been the shield), and should just be included by default, but this is a weird take on stands in general. But I guess he's from TFW so weird takes are to be expected.
>>
>>9316675
>being this triggered that people hate the flight stand

kys yourself
>>
>>9316666
People will swear up and down on the bootleg one, but I don't like the way it looks. The Armada mold (and retoolings thereof) is certainly surpassed for planet looks and articulation these days, but it's honestly a really ridiculously fun toy and the gimmicks don't hurt it. Could be fun to use with your Micromasters.
>>
>>9316670
We are getting the shield, Tier 3 cunt. Read the thread before you post. Dumb bitch

Don’t give me that “we won’t hit Tier 3” crap.
>>
>work at Walmart
>get 20% off tomorrow
>still no vintage beast wars on the shelves

AHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>9316688
>We are getting the shield, Tier 3 cunt.
Where is the proofs
>>
>>9316666
I think the going rate for Haslab is like $1500 or somewhere in that range, and that's ridiculous. I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money, but I have the Haslab one and he isn't worth that. There is one 3rd party Unicron that's pretty cool, has a much more impressive transformation, but in my opinion it's lack of sculpted detail stands out too much for it to blend with non-MP figures. Meanwhile, Armada Unicron and it's retools and recolors is not a great planet, but is still a really solid robot. Articulated hands, waist swivel, ankle tilts, he's not bad. I'd get one of those and not bank on Haslab getting a reissue. If Hasbro is to be believed, they're not going re-release it or anything.
>>
>>9316684
My big issue is that the ones from the Armada mold run about as much as Pumpkin, so it seems a bit of a waste in comparison
>>
>>9316675
Who the hell would bitch at a flight stand?
>>
>>9316720
The people who actually read the news and saw that it was being used as a stretch goal on the crowdfunded toy, probably
>>
>>9316723
Again, who would bitch about that
>>
>>9316710
Does pumpkin have electronics and firing gimmicks?
I'd say that'd make a difference if it doesn't
>>
>>9316723
Not crowdfunded, we’ve been over this. Don’t be stupid anon
>>
>>9316651
It's not that big, a little over 2 ft by 2 ft.
>>
>>9316709
Armada's chest missile is downright cinematic for how it launches.
>>
>>9316665
Kill yourself, micromasters are great, fuck geewunners cor hating on actual good shit from g1

We never got our hot rod because of you fags
>>
>>9315816
Anyone? I already found out that the orange paint matches Tamiya X-6 pretty well.
>>
>>9316723
>crowdfunded

Dear sweet naive anon
>>
File: IMG_20210916_152430179.jpg (1.37 MB, 4096x1940)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Higher powers have told me to pass this image on; I don't know what it means.
>>
>>9316775
Micromasters suck a dick
Get yourself a small transformer that's actually good, like a minicon
>>
>>9316813
I have one minicon, the grey carrier plane. Hes great, i should display him with my micromasters when i get home
>>
Anyone know what that red section in front of the Rodimus trailer is meant for? The instructions don't say anything and it's too small for most accessories.
>>
Some britbong has Selects Galvatron in hand. Have I ever told you how much I hate Europeans?

Amazon UK apparently, hopefully this is a sign Galvy will ship sooner than later.
>>
>>9316386
>>9316392
dont encourage them faggot
>>
File: Monster Truck Patrol.jpg (3.15 MB, 2560x3956)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>9316775
Got my final pair of non-exclusive/rare micros this week, the truck guys, more than half a year since I last got the wave 2 Earthrise micros. They're still as great as ever, honestly I play around with them more than Rodimus. No pressure about handling them, and they're dynamic with neat personalities. I'm sure minicons are good too, and I reget missing out on them.

Pic related, one of the teams we never got.

>>9316846
You can fiddle with the trailer and cannon so that it sticks out of the front >>9291368
Otherwise it looks like a tiny tiny bit of storage. The flap flips all the way down though, and the red piece it attaches to can open as well.
Remember to fold the blast shields up if you're having issues with the trailer closing properly.
>>
>>9316737
It does, the electronics and gimmicks in Armada Unicron make it less stable and hinder articulation.
>>
>>9316895
I figured out how to close the trailer properly, but it was after doing it in a specific order I can't remember at the moment. Shame the chest on my Rodimus is scuffed to hell, tried to contact Hasbro for a replacement chest but their live chat hours are all while I'm working.

Does Hasbro even do replacement parts anymore?
>>
File: 20210916_173951.jpg (1.81 MB, 4032x3024)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>9316922
Oh, and I also found this issue with my Rodimus. You see that joint for the arm? That's the correct orientation, with the back of it being a bit smaller. If your Rodimus has this flipped, the transformation for vehicle mode won't tab in correctly. Thankfully, this only requires a screwdriver so fixing it only takes seconds.
>>
File: IMG_20210916_172108998.jpg (276 KB, 1540x1940)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>9316879
Here's your Arcee, bro
>>
>>9317011
>ankles showing
>>
>>9315757
>Red Rung
nice
>>
>>9316434
These dumb mother fuckers don't know how to motivate people. I'm glad the gun is tier 1 so it has a chance but tier 2 is not happening. Maybe MAYBE that stand is absolutely massive but if that's the case they need to show the scale.
>>
>>9317065
>>
>>9316804
This reminds me of Beast Machines for some reason. Optimus really gave me cultist vibes in that
>>
>>9317077
For a scam it looks pretty neat
>>
File: infernightmare.jpg (266 KB, 682x1048)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
INFERNO! NO!
>>
What are some cool rally car alt modes? Hard mode, literal who characters.
>>
>>9316324
That's good thinking!
>>
>>9316324
I have both of these, love them to bits. With there were bigger / more complicated versions, love these alt modes.
>>
File: dehydrated.jpg (351 KB, 1293x813)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>9317148
>WHARHBLALWHALHALA
>>
>Got a Rodimus
>Transform the leg
>Feel like there's not enough space to put the wheel inside the leg to finish the transformation.
>Notice they added some space to accommodate it... but passed a pin through it so it might as well not exist

Ugh.
>>
>>9316616
I'm fairly certain this one has problems, most of his posts seem to lack common sense.
>>
>>9316616
I thought the
>nooooo you can't have toys look like a cartoon transformers are REALISTIC
sorts were bad, but
>nooooo they're not TOYS they're adult collectibles
crowd always takes the cake
>>
>>9316643
How are you this retarded?
>>
>>9317236
It’s TFW, must I retrieve the TR Kup receiving a de-headmastering courtesy of a chainsaw. We all know the pic.
>>
>>9317296
WAAAAAHHHHH HOW DARE YOU INSULT BASED HASBRO AAAAAAA
>>
File: 1628268517222.jpg (112 KB, 600x600)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
what a fucking joke. I hope this thing flops worse than cookie monster
>>
>>9317318
...how would it flop harder than Cookie Monster, when Cookie had maybe 300 backers its entire campaign?
>>
>>9317320
its a transformers product so it should succeed
>>
The whole stand is just disappointing. It's doesn't seem tall enough to keep Victory Saber in the air, and it doesn't look as nice as chogokin or even Masterpiece stands the seekers used to have.
>>
>>9317336
If it was a nice stand that had some kind of storage for the equipment, or at least some kind of hinging mechanism so that you could put him in poses, it'd be more understandable. But it's a solid hunk of plastic that's too small to balance the hulking vehicle mode and too limited to do anything but hold the robot mode in a straight standing pose.
>>
My Kingdom Sideswipe and Red Alert's chests wont peg in. How do I fix it?
>>
If you really need a stand, just buy a third party gundam stand, they're cheap, flexible, and often customizable.
>>
>>9317361
We have photos of it balancing the vehicle mode
>>
>>9317374
and what happens when you nudge it gently or shut a door in your house? It's going to catapult off the shelf
>>
>>9317376
I’m sorry do you have it in hand?
>>
>>9317366
Buying a stand or not isn't the point, people are disappointed because they put a stand as a tier reward and it's just not impressive compared to high end stands and you can buy stands that are about as good so it would have been preferable if the tier rewards was something else.
>>
>>9317380

do you understand how balance works?
>>
>>9317365
Not sure if there's a fix for that. The same could happen with the Siege releases, but it wasn't very common. Try checking if it was pinned correctly or if the peg has some excess plastic or the peg hole has some bits stuck to it.
>>
>>9317383
We can ask each other questions all day. Mine was first, do you have the stand in-hand and have been posing Star Saber enough to warrant a judgment call?

No, eat shit poorfag.
>>
Anyone here recognize this figure? I think it's 3P but not sure.
>>
>>9317392
that's the rack'n'ruin repaint of warbot revolver. I forget his name though
>>
>>9317392
Not the right thread for it, but the body looks like Fans Project Revolver Core (Roadbuster). Not sure if it's some exclusive version or a custom.
>>
>>9316520
Yeah sure,
provided you correctly perform a sufficient amount of blood-sacrifices to Jizai that is.
>>
>>9317454
>>
File: muh stand.png (680 KB, 675x675)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
next thread OP image
>>
>>9317462
>>9316520
Less extreme results can still be achieved if your willing to let them have normal amounts of Kibble on places like the limbs.
>>
>>9317318
It's already 76% backed with 4 weeks left
It's not failing
>>
>>9317528
I’m at the point where I hope it succeeds purely out of spite for the schizos that derail the thread whenever there is an update on Star Saber or someone mentions it.
>>
>>9317520
Athena just annoys me, she wouldn't have anywhere near as much kibble if they didn't get lazy and try to retool her from Ace Hitter and actually followed the toy/anime transformation where the rear of the car becomes her legs.
>>
>>9317520
Here’s one with even less back kibble, though the designer’s still in the process of printing/refining it.
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/epsilonetas-3d-designs.1173598/
>>
Next additions to the Crossover line, source my childhood.
>>
>>9317562
>>
>>9317565
>>
>get intensely angry whenever i think about how star saber couldve easily been a 60$ retail figure

I want to kill everyone working at hasbro who invented this “””crowdfunding””” scam to price me out of getting an ok-ish fig of my boy. Should have gotten the MP i guess
>>
>>9317571
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/3d-printed-idw-arcee.1199981/page-3#post-19510805
>>
>>9317562
There's much better ways to do arcee, you make her thighs become the trunk.
But yeah, seems like giving up on having smooth arms and switching to knockout style door arm warmers is the best way to go for that section.
>>
>>9317573
Not THAT star saber figure, that's for sure.
If they did a mass release one, it'd be like potp and sacrifice a lot
>>
>>9317573
>>get intensely angry whenever i think about how star saber couldve easily been a 60$ retail figure
It's a commander though you fucking gluesniffer he'd have been 80-90 dollary doos.
>>
>>9317573
Imagine as autistic as you are.

Continue to not take your meds anon
>>
>>9317573
You Victorytards are the worst
>Get a Masterpiece Star Saber
"WAAAAAHHHH IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE AND TOO BIIIGGGGGGGG"
>Get special treatment over Ginrai and Dai Atlas by getting a completely original new CHUG scaled toy
"WAAAAAAHHHHH IT SHOULD'VE JUST BEEN RETAIL AND GIMPED TO HELLL"
>>
>>9314467
my ark doesn't close properly.

the grey part never tabs in correctly.
>>
>>9317520
I would not use this as an example because it partsforms and looks like shit
>>
>>9317550
it annoys me that she isn't even fucking show or toy accurate at all.
And the one that gets the toy/show chest becomes beefed up to try and be a night beat toy which it fucking CANT be since it was never meant to be an actual night beat toy.
So you get two fucked up toys and I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>9317606
Take your knockoff to it’s dedicated thread.
>>
>>9317585
Right, star Saber himself is basically a commander, then you get a leader class Leo, so that's 130
Plus stand, he's still overvalued, but I'm guessing we'll get 2 more add ons before it's over, probably 10 bucks of blast effects and then something else.
I dunno, I see it as maybe 15% more expensive than it should be, but also the only way to release Leo at all, considering releasing a leader sized weaponizer wouldn't look good on 90% of the line.
>>
>>9317695
It's absolutely more than what the 2 would be at retail yeah but only by 20-30 bucks. But considering how much of a shambles God Ginrai ended up at retail and Dai Atlas with his hollow ass legs I'm happy to fork over the extra just for the complete package made to a (hopefully) high standard.
>>
>>9317577
In general there seems to be an overabundance of ‘metal colored lady’ instead of actual fembots.

Work WITH the vehicle parts to make her sexy, don’t try and work around them.
>>
>>9317703
Yeah, not to mention victory Saber was literally never in any US media, so the mere fact they're doing this is impressive
If it was a Japanese selects, it would have been a potp starscream retool that combines with a core class starscream retool at $70 and a headstrong retool for $40
>>
>>9314112
Do NOT listen to this retard, you're going to melt your figure with acetone.
>>
>>9317573
Weeb fags longer you deserve nothing. You're lucky you're getting this. Waste of a fucken haslab
>>
>>9317845
>Waste of a fucken haslab
Nah it's one of the most based things they could've done. I hope they do more Jap G1 shit after this I'd kill for a solid new Ginrai or Dai Atlas through Haslab.
>>
>>9313156
I'm a little late, where are Puffer and Road Ranger going to be sold?
>>
>>9317854
Amazon in some sort of exclusive line.
>>
>>9317849
You already got your Ginrai and Dai Atlas retard.
>>
>>9317910
>I'd kill for a solid new Ginrai or Dai Atlas through Haslab.
>kill for a solid new
>solid new
>new
Learn to read you fucking retard, the LG Ginrai and Dai Atlas are jank as fuck at best.
>>
>>9317916
You children are greedy as fuck. There are countless characters people actually care about who haven't gotten remakes at all yet you think you're entitled to continuously waste slots on shows nobody has ever fucking seen? Be happy with what you got.

Nip G1 is absolutely irrelevant and represents the lowest point of the franchise.
>>
>>9317929
>M-M-M-UH SLOTS
Kill yourself checklist tard.
>>
>>9317929
>shows nobody has ever fucking seen?
So you keep saying autismo-kun but the reality is that all of Jap g1 was released on DVD in USA/UK/Europe and bootlegged across SEA years ago and are readily available to watch on youtube.
There's plenty of people now who grew up on the Jap G1 goldmine either with the DVDs or from watching them online.
>>
>>9317938
Also you CAN just like something and want a toy of it because you think it looks cool, and not just for childhood nostalgia reasons
>>
>>9317938
A couple of autismos digging into obscure details of the franchise they already like is not "growing up with jap G1" and it's ludicrous you'd even try to make that claim. Jap G1 has less relevance to the brand's fanbase than shit like the Ladybird Storybooks. I guarantee you that if you go to any fan under the age of 40 they will not say the thing that got them into the series was fucking Japanese G1.

No one cares about those characters beyond the fact that they're curiosities, and that includes you. Nip G1 is a footnote that you've latched onto due to association with Japan, a country you ascribe idealized properties to due to being socially maladjusted.
>>
>>9317947
>and that includes you
Guess again retard, I got the Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory box sets Christmas '08 after getting hooked on Cybertron re-runs and Animated and I watched that shit so much the fucking boxsets came apart . The only ludicrous thing here is you trying to claim the fucking Ladybird books hadany relevance beyond the year they were fucking published lmao. It's time to get off the internet grandpa it ain't the 90's anymore where people thought Victory was gonna be the darkest TF show ever because they were getting it confused with Gundam Victory. The shows are readily available and clearly popular if they've chosen to use Haslab to promote Jap G1.
>>
>>9317953
>I am personally mentally ill and hyper fixated on this one thing
>that means its popular

"no"
>>
>>9317947
Sounds like a salty old boomer to me.
>>
>>9317955
The only mentally ill one here is you grandpa, better get back to the psyche ward they're looking for you already.
>>
>>9317956
>>9317957
How can you call people boomers when the thing you're obsessed with is older than the majority of the fanbase?
>>
>>9317959
Because your posts just reek of some salty checklistfag who's angry that people would rather get good new Jap G1 figures over late US G1 shite.
>>
>>9317960
You must not be aware of this, but there are are decades of Transformers shows and comics after G1 that people actually care about. There is no need to endlessly dredge up ill conceived shonen characters made by people who both didn't understand and nearly killed the brand entitely.
>>
>>9317963
Should tell that to Hasbro anon not me :^))))
>>
>>9317929
Here have a you, you tried very hard.
>>
So when will unicron trillogy start getting master piece and studio versions?
>>
>>9317975
Never, its not profitable.
>>
>>9317975
Masterpiece idk, but I wouldn't be excited considering the current state of MP, if by studio versions you mean Studio Series, That line's reserved for the movies only I think
We have a listing for Armada Starscream in Legacy for next year, and probably more down the line, so generations UT is happening. Also rumors of the next titan being Cybertron Metroplex? But I'm not sure how realistic that really is
>>
>>9317975
We get Armada Starscream next year in legacy, Override in walmart exclusive line as ss86 HR heavy remold.
>>
>>9317984
Override as a Hotrod retool? Wouldn't Blurr be a better base? Then again Blurr doesn't really transform the same. I'd really prefer she get her own mold, but I guess I'll wait and see if it's good. I just hope she's fucking obtainable since walmart doesn't stock shit, I want a good
car fembot as a palette cleanser after the terrible ER Arcee mold
>>
>>9317975
Doubtful, it has about as much fans as IDW comics or "series/shows with really passionate fanbase but their numbers are far too thin to reasonably expect any sort of celebration". I don't expect Hastak to really do anything for Unicron Trilogy as they're just not as popular enough. It's low-to-mid tier in popularity with barely anything new coming out of it in years aside from just one Armada Starscream in Legacy.
>>
>>9317987
Apparantly there's supposedly a decent amount of remolding done, so who knows how well it'll look. Armada blurr is also supposed to be coming as a heavy retool of legacy Pointblank
>>
>>9317992
I guess I'll just wait and see. I don't really mind if the characters aren't 1:1 to the old designs, but I at least want the key features being represented, at least for most of the characters. Armada Blurr I'm fine with more creative license being taken, he was cool but basically wore his entire altmode as a cape. Not exactly peak Transformer design right there. A Pointblank would be a great base for him
>>
>>9317996
They could always have a shot at that cape aesthetic again. Crosshairs almost got it if it weren't for the fact the 'cape' is one piece at the back. If it was split into 3 pieces might've been better, apply that to Armada Blurr and it could work out well.
>>
>>9318005
And of course I failed to put up pic related who is the Crosshairs I'm referring to.
>>
>>9318006
I could see it working if they did something like that, as long as its something more than an unfolded car hanging off a robot back I'd be happy
>>
>>9318006
>Mirage/Dinobot moved up to the end of this month
Neat.
>>
>>9317981
Can't know if they don't try
>>
>>9317990
This doesn't make sense. Nothing Beast Wars related came our for years until Kingdom, and as soon as they added BW sales increased dramatically.

The simple fact is that there are whole generations of fans that have been shut out of the brand for an incredibly long time. As the Geewunners enter their twilight years you've got people who grew up with BW, UT, and even Prime that have had their nostalgia entirely unserved in favor of those geewunners, and unless Hasbro scrambles to serve them then they're going to lose those potential consumers.
>>
>>9318178
That's because BW has a much bigger fanbase and a better toyline compared to UT. The former is considered to be important and has massive fan support comparable to Animated, Prime, the movies and especially G1 so it's no surprising it's been getting a lot of sales. Even though this general is for official Transformers and not 3rd party it's arguable the amount of toys based on the series I mentioned that has a huge fanbase speaks for itself. While still on the topic of 3rd party, UT only got 1 toy out with QC problem and 2 more incoming in almost 20 years of that trilogy's life. If it's official toys you want to argue, Beast Wars has celebrated its anniversary every 5 years on from its original release and continues to supply more toys than UT has ever done.

Make no mistake Hasbro will make toys outside G1, but UT just simply isn't good enough to have a big fanbase that satiate Hastak's wallet. They can only do 1 Armada Starscream over and over again with occasional headswap retools that the small minority keep complaining about despite getting a toy that targets them. It's no wonder Hastak made 2 MP toys that ranked below Armada Optimus Prime in the Masterpice fan poll before a MP Armada OP even becomes reality.
>>
>>9318170
They did try, Universe 2.0, Combiner Wars, Thrilling 30 and even Siege yet they weren't pushing sales because the minority who are the only fans left of that trilogy kept complaining it wasn't accurate.
>>
>>9318208
Geewunners complained that things weren't accurate either right up until they got the slavish Earthrise/Kingdom figures. I don't see UT fans shouldn't be afforded the same courtesy. And you're dealing with a total of what, 3 figures in that entire time, only 1 of which was an original mold?

Should G1 fans have shut up and accepted T30 Bumblebee, Prime Wars Elita-1, or PW Jazz?
>>
What are your general thoughts on the R.E.D stuff? I haven't been into transformers since I was a kid, I was doing a toy aisle speed run last night looking for motu shit and saw cheetor in the corner of my eye. Didn't take a second look, said "Holy shit cheetor!" And threw him in my cart. When I got home I realized he doesn't fucking transform, but I still like it nonetheless.
>>
>>9318223
Bad QC in quite a few of them, articulation is not that great and scale is no existent. Still BW lads are the best from this line.
>>
>>9318223
They're pretty bad though the Prime Arcee and Cheetor are both okay (some people also like the Megatron.) The quality of the plastic is poor so they feel mushy. A lot of the sculpts and paintwork are "off," despite the point of the line supposedly being cartoon accuracy. Moreover, a lot of the characters being chosen are stuff that is already being released in other lines- they had Cheetor release at the same time as the Kingdom Cheetor, and the next upcoming release is an Optimus Primal that's almost identical to the Kingdom one except for the fact that it doesn't transform.

People are generally amenable to the idea of a non-transforming line for characters that need it (Kranix, Sari, and the fembots, and the Action Masters have all been used as examples) or characters like Prime Arcee whose robot modes are impossible or heavily compromised from the on-screen design by transformation, but the line seems directionless as of right now.
>>
>university rejected my request for a dorm, no more rooms are left thanks to rennovations (what retard thought that doing any works before new semester is a good idea when they had a whole fucking year when dorms were empty).
>No info from online shop when I will be able to order Victory Saber from them.
What a nice friday it is.
>>
>>9318219
If there's one thing the 'Genwunners' did it was not complain but to buy it and suck it and wait patiently until the day comes that affordable cartoon accurate toys became a reality. Their loyalty rewarded them with the ideal updated toys of their childhood. Meanwhile UT fans have done nothing but complain and complain when they were offered toys that targeted them and becoming shitposters derailing threqds left and right in any forum site for not getting what they want. They deserve their fate for being immature brats.
>>
>>9318239
Arcee's colors are totally wrong.
>>
>>9318253
Dude are you fucking retarded or just deliberately ignoring what I'm saying? How can UT fans loyally buy shit if shit isn't being made? You're talking about 1 retail figure, a remold, and web exclusive for over a decade.

I'll remind you that you people did the same shit with BW when we got the T30 figures and POTPs. You bitched and stomped your feet about "ungrateful BW fags" and how those figures sold sooo poorly that it meant that Hasbro was right to never touch BW again. BW fans were even told to be happy the POTP Primal mold was made and accused of ruining the POTP poll by surprising Hasbro by winning, forcing them to scramble to put out a toy they hadn't intended on.

Yet the first time they actually started making toys for BW with any consistency they reported a marked increase in sales.
>>
The UT/G1 argument itt is entirely made up and does not matter even slightly.
>>9318223
Cool if all you want is articulated figures on your shelf, not cool if you want a toy that turns from one thing to another. I pass but if you enjoy yours good on ya, anon. He does look pretty cool.
>>
>>9318277
>Universe Hot Shot
>Universe Overload
>Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream
>Combiner Wars Armada Megatron
>Unite Warriors Thrust
>Titans Return Tidal Wave
Maybe you're the retard here anon, did you conveniently forget those toys I mentioned that were released in the last decade or so not counting Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime and Siege Hot Shot? See this is why Hastak aren't making toys based on your shitty series, no one remembers or even acknowledges the UT toys Hastak made over the years because UT fans are a minority.

Sure, it was wrong of G1 fans to be angry at BW fans during POTP, they were irrational and were pissed whatever choice they had didn't win but BW is a part of G1 and that is very inportant. That's why BW had a significant raise in sales, both the BW fans and G1 fans realising BW was a successor helped grow Kingdom sales. But not UT, in the almost 20 years it had Hastak has given it plenty of chances and yet none were taken because the fans of that trilogy were whiny crybabies who are jealous their favourite show isn't getting more spotlight.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.49 MB, 2592x1936)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
This general has gone to shit.
>>
>>9318352
Oh yeah bro a combiner Thrust in a Japan-only throwaway boxed set nobody bought sure is effective representation. The Geewunners should have been happy with CW Wheeljack too, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (813 KB, 2592x1936)
813 KB
813 KB JPG
>"fuck threadshitters?"
>'aye'
>>
>>9318374
'Genwunners' are always happy, they wait patiently and they got what they wanted. Otherwise they'd just fork over more money for the Masterpiece. Something UT doesn't have.
>>
>>9318412
>they wait patiently
joke of the century
>>
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 2592x1936)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
Stop being such a fag and post some toys.
>>
File: Rivals.jpg (216 KB, 1280x719)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>9318443
Nothing happens right now, no leaks so threads are getting stale.
>>
Hey, my bumfuck Wal-Mart is putting the Netflix Deluxes and the Headmaster Reissues on clearance, so I figured I'd give you guys a heads up.
They only had Elita-1 at my Wal-Mart, so I didn't bother, but I'm tempted to check an out-of-town Wal-Mart that had lots more of the Netflix figures.
>>
File: image.jpg (660 KB, 2592x1936)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>9318465
Nice, I already got those guys the first time around but that's good news for any anons who couldn't.
>>9318459
Then let us post toys, it beats whatever gay argument is going on above.
>>
File: It will hurt me more.jpg (229 KB, 1280x721)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>9318470
Sure also that elita looks pretty nice, I wonder how new one will compare with her. I believe leakers talked about cybetronian mode.
>>
File deleted.
>>9318470
What is Fangboy thinking here?
>>
>>9318480
Whoops
>>
>>9318006
Speaking of Crosshairs, when's he getting a Studio Series toy?
>>
>>9318484
>"why are we even packed together, I don't know this dumb ape"
>>
>>9318484
>How a repaint has a better QC than me!
>>
>>9317454
Post more jizai
>>
>>9318470
A part of me wanted to get Elita-1, but her being a shellformer has put her on ice for now.
I remember that the out-of-town Wal-Mart I'm thinking of going to had a lot of Netflix Wave 1 leftovers, like 4 Sideswipes, so hopefully they'll have a few of them left.
If I can't snag a Netflix Mirage, I'd like one of those Sideswipes...
>>
Did people not like the Siege Galaxy Optimus Prime?
I thought it was a cool update to Cybertron OP, aside from the lack of a proper flying truck mode.
Did people just not like the Magnus armor gimmick?
>>
>>9318521
I wanted to get one, but there weren't any available in my country
>>
>>9318484
>why won’t he stop staring at me?!?
>>
>>9318521
Looks cool, I need to hunt one on aliexpress.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.56 MB, 2592x1936)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>9318478
New one? I havn't been frequenting the threads lately, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
>>9318513
She's a nice figure, but kind of a bad transformer. I like the look of this one but prefer the functionality of the beefy CW one. I just think of that one as her post-powerup body.
>>
>>9318521
People liked it, but were disappointed if they owned the original is all.
Same happened in titans return with laser prime
>>
>>9318521
Just typical UTfags pissed off that it is apparently a downgrade compared to the original even though it's a fine toy on its own and isn't made to replace the old one. Ignore them, they deserve their own fate.
>>
File: Siege Barricade (3).jpg (229 KB, 1280x721)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>9318564
>New one? I havn't been frequenting the threads lately, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
TFW leakers were saying that she was a new mold and looks like Elita from g1.
We also are getting walgreen exclusive Minerva.
>>
>>9318521
I think it's okay, but it suffers from being a Magnus retool. The shoulders and wing tires are faked, the two guns that attach to the legs are just Magnus's guns with less paint and don't look anything like the original's, the legs are entirely different and the feet are stuck at an angle despite having tilts, and the cab's sirens are unpainted, completely blending in to the rest of the cab. And, like you already mentioned, it's missing an entire mode.
>>
>>9318564
If I don't snag anything at the out-of-town Wal-Mart, I'll see if I can snag Elita-1.
I already got ER Arcee on clearance, so it'll be fun to have two translucent pistols for one of them to Bayonetta with.
>>
>>9318571
>titans return with laser prime
Don't you mean Powermaster Prime?
>>
>>9318582
>Minerva
Neat
>exclusive
Not neat. What's she a remold of, Elita/Arcee?
>>9318593
Don't pay full price for her, but if you can get her cheap it's probably worth it just for that.
>>
File: Die.jpg (94 KB, 402x718)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>9318600
>What's she a remold of, Elita/Arcee?
I think they don't know yet. Still Pulsecon is close so we will get first look at Legacy.
Still they might announce 5th wave of Kingdom.
d - Slammer, Pipes, ?, ?
v - Blaster
>>
I really hope Hasbro considers making a Van Helsing TF so you can say there's at least one "hero" in the line, even if it's an original take on the character.
>>
>>9318616
>Still Pulsecon is close so we will get first look at Legacy.

lol you'll get Wave 4 reveals if you're lucky
>>
>>9316922
Sorry to hear about his chest, that's his main neat bit..
>won't tab in correctly
Don't think mine has that issue, unsure. Took apart his arms since one of his front wheels wouldn't roll as well, turns out one of their pins is deeper into the piece than the free-rolling one, no idea how to loosen or take out the pin, so whatever. Still rolls, just not as freely.

>>9318241
Sorry to hear about both things, anon... hope everything works out..

>>9318359
>don't be cheerful near me or my son ever again
>>
>>9318600
>Not neat. What's she a remold of, Elita/Arcee?
If the new IDW design that just dropped last month is an indicator, she'll be a retool of arcee, but with the back of the car actually becoming the legs.
Otherwise, it'll be a new mold, or at best a variation of a new elita, which we are getting apparently
>>
>>9318594
No, the original powermaster prime is a fucking brick, and the titans return one was a huge improvement aside from switching the powermaster to a headmaster.
Laser prime was a solid toy, but the OG was top tier in it's day, so having a 7/10 modern toy of a 10/10 old toy makes it look bad by comparison
>>
File: image.jpg (1.24 MB, 2592x1936)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>9318616
>>9318697
Cool, I'd buy that if she's retooled some.
>>
>>9318724
Oh boy a picture of a soon to be broken toy.

Hasbro really fucked up with that clear plastic roof.
>>
>>9318743
My Classics Prowl never broke, you sourpuss.
>>
>Come on and Slam,
>Welcome to the Jam
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ig4fkl6pI&feature=emb_title
>>
>>9318799
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krXTZvkRCD4
>>
>>9318799
>>
>>9318803
>>9318813
>>
>>9318816
>>
File: image.jpg (1.32 MB, 2592x1936)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>9318803
Tank mode looks cool.
>>
>>9318803
>>9318825
I look at it and all I see is Rook
>>
>>9318827
I see what you mean now that you mention it, a Rook repaint would be pretty cool.
>>
So wait does slammer come apart or he's a regular transformer? Either way it looks pretty nice.
>>
File: Group photo.jpg (1.13 MB, 1280x720)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>9318687
>Sorry to hear about both things, anon... hope everything works out..
Thanks, still I bet we will study for two week and we'll be back to online studying.
>>
>>9318803
>>9318813
Come on Hasbro reveal him already, I want to see whether those hints on how he interacts with Titans Metroplex are true or not.
>>
>>9318799
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVekSxZujOo
>>
>A Scourge on both your houses.
>>
>>9318872
Winner of the Sweepstakes.
>>
>>9318881
It’s the sensation Sweeping the nation.
>>
>>9318881
Yeah that sweep is definitely gray handed, damnit.

Might get one to rep Scourge at least.
>>
>>9318799
>>9318803
Looks nice, so Blaster leak is around the corner.
His and Pipes lack in wave 4 strongly suggests wave 5of Kingdom.
>>
>>9318881
>>9318872
Sweep colors are working much nicer. Still I don't plan to get multiple.
>>
>>9318803
>pre-yellowed for your convenience
>>
>>9318743
Stop manhandling your toys, butterfingers
>>
File: Beast Fortress.jpg (698 KB, 1155x1488)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
Of my World's Collide set everyone had QC issues but N.Primal. That said he is all I wanted from it so I guess it's a success.
>>
>>9317148
>>9317193
I've been a mostly lurking newfag to the general since Kingdom dropped, and I want to say I've appreciated your pictures over the last two months Anon.
>>
>>9318863
Wow, nice looking figure. And he didn't even have to write the n-word all over it like some giant douchbag.
>>
Decided to say "fuck it" and bought Galvatron from an online retailer. Hoping for correct shoulders.
>>
>>9318845
What hints?
>>
>>9318970
Rumors is probably a better word than hints, but regardless leaks said Slammer would have special interaction with the 2013 Titan Metroplex. I can imagine realistically he'll just ride on one of Metroplex's leg and call it a day but I want to see if there were any deliberate design interaction if it is actually a selling gimmick for Slammer.
>>
File: Metroplex head.jpg (802 KB, 1237x880)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
>>9318799
>>9318803
>dislike SIxgun because of my lack of creativity
>anons say to hold out for Slammer and maybe they'll be fun
>Slammer doesn't look that fun either, although I'm happy for him and his fans that he now gets a neat toy

>>9318843
>back to online
Wouldn't be surprised, govts and policies have been flippity floppity here as well-
Wh-why'd you peg Hot Rod's guns to Rodimus in this not-JoJo photo

>>9318872
>>9318881
>>9318884
Can't tell at all which colours I prefer more. The Scourge blue is refreshing, but the Sweep's colour is dark and appropriate for season 3.
>>
>>9318984
Hopefully that means that Hasbro will rerelease/reissue Metroplex
>>
File: fix 3.jpg (180 KB, 1280x721)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>9318952
Fix isn't hard it takes 30 minutes do finish.
>>
>>9318948
Bitch tits.
>>
>>9319006
What Video or guide did you follow?
>>
>>9318992
>Wh-why'd you peg Hot Rod's guns to Rodimus in this not-JoJo photo
Nice that you notice it. I like using them as revolvers for Rodimus, Gunslinger looks suits him since his headsculpt reminds me Clint Eastwood.
>Wouldn't be surprised, govts and policies have been flippity floppity here as well-
We have 700+ infected daily + 10 deaths today. So thing will escalate at the last moment.
>>
>>9319014
this one and Patriot's Prime too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI7JPun3NHY&t=564s
>>
>>9319015
Hot Rod's guns are the most pointless accessory of all.
>>
>>9319033
They are fun, work well with other toys and have really nice sculpt.
>>
>>9319033
I literally just gave them to guys like Wheeljack and Sunstreaker who lack proper dakka
>>
>>9319026
Jeesh, this guy really learned how to make videos from Peaugh.
>>
>>9318580
You say this like this isn't exactly what g1fags cry about with every single remake of the exact same version of their favorite g1 character.
>>
>>9314752
Hernias are never fun.
>>
>>9318521
I want Omega Prime, and if he was made from these figures...
>>
>>9318799
>>9318803
Fuck yeeesss
>>
File: father and son.png (625 KB, 563x913)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>Don't talk to me, my son, and my son's targetmaster ever again
I'm really really liking Rodimus. Excited to get Galvatron but I'm waiting for a rerelease so I can know for sure I'm getting one with correct shoulders
>>
File: starscream uuu face.jpg (65 KB, 462x345)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>9319079
Holy fuck, you got him good! Bet he'll think twice before not being amused by such childish assholery! Libtards BTFO TOPKEK!!!
>>
>>9319134
Last one I got from Amazon had the fixed shoulders, returned the one I got in July for him
If he ever comes back in stock, I recommend getting him
>>
>>9319175
Stop being so easily offended.
>>
>you pissed me off
Not sure why this one turned out slightly purple for some reason, but wacky colors work for le funny jojo reference pictures I guess
>>9319178
Last I checked he was overpriced on Amazon, but I might cave next I see him for MSRP or lower. I just don't like the uncertainty, yaknow? And it's not like I can check in person because the stores locally don't stock shit
I feel like I might be a little retroactively disappointed that Galvy doesn't have posable hands like Rodimus though
>>
>>9319199
>forgot image like a retard
>>
Really liking Rodimus, but I wish the sword could be used by other figures. No one else can hold it since it can't be inserted into a 5mm hole other figures have hands that are too thin, so you risk breaking them by trying to get them to wield it. Would have been nice if they pommel was designed to be removed.
>>
>>9319271
Only the Chosen One may wield the Sword of Primus.
>>
>>9319271
Only the chosen few may wield the Sword of Primus. Faithlets can step aside.
>>
File: Skelecombo.png (621 KB, 556x1000)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>9319271
Give it to a fossilizer with skull hands. Ironically, they make better grabbers.
>>
>>9319026
@4:34 "there we go; I think we got it."
He's a killer.
>>
Dunno about you, but tired of all the retooling. Genuinely feels lazy, and cheated when you buy two figures, only to realized they both have the exact same transformation.
>>
>>9319342
I'm good with retooling, I just hate when it doesn't go far enough, like with Huffer and Pipes.
>>
File: GNAWED.png (206 KB, 998x558)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>9319175
Nigger
>>
>>9319271
>Forged in Primus’s image

“I wish someone else could use this sword.”

GTFO
>>
>>9318863
Any figures got a face or back of the head port required to make this into a chainsaw-man reference?
>>
>>9318813
>>9319374
Speaking of retooling, it turns out Slammer is teeeeccchhnically an Ironworks remold. Barely.
>>
>>9319466
good eye. I'm totally fine with that level or retooling. I hail from the UT days where everyone was just repainted and it was called a day lol
>>
>>9319483
I personally feel repaints are more honest, and some times its cool to find the same figure in a different paintjob. But the retooling thing feels like they're trying to hide the fact that you're getting the same figures.
>>
>>9319466
Mine will be in tank mode 100% of the time so I don't mind.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWPpYdtG_3o

why does protoman hate pvp?
>>
>>9319520
Because he's a salty sycophant
>>
>>9319496
I guess I never looked at it as an issue of honesty but rather one of effort. Just helps figures feel more differentiated, even with something as small as a new headsculpt.
Just trying to imagine a retooled figure without those is off-puttinglike if Selects Transmutate had the same head as Paleotrex, that would kill all interest I had in the figure. Same with ER Wheeljack and Selects Exhaust.
>>
>>9319520
Because PvP is fucking gay. I don't know how any with that kind of accent can be taken seriously
>>
File: cockgoesinhere.png (183 KB, 247x388)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>9319520
> 2021
> Not wanting to get oral sex from 17 year old PvP
>>
>>9319563
What IS PvP? Britbong? Boomerang Thrower? A MICK?
>>
>>9319520
>what is there to like about pvp?
>>
>>9319466
I'm surprised how little they're retooled the -izers. If I remember right the only other thing in common between two figures is Airwave's and Brunt's nipple.
Good on ya, Hasbro.
>>
>>9319589
Oh, and Wingdinger and Paleotrex's thighs.
>>
>>9319589
Nah, Brunt and Airwave share a bit more, most of the grey pieces for the joints are shared between figures, including the hips. The knee connection is also the same. It's basically treated in the same vain as the TR retools.
>>
>>9319598
Neat
>>
File: bot girl squad.jpg (56 KB, 840x630)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>9313156
finally got Transmutate and I'm loving her. So much fun to mess around with the configurations.

Plus she fits right in
>>
>>9319520
To be fair, Primevsprime is a massive faggot and has a literal wax-face.
>>
>>9319567
wtf is wrong with his face
>>
>>9319703
Some kids grow out of the acne skin condition after puberty (14-16) some kids have it for their whole lives. Looks like he was dealt a bad hand
>>
>>9319706
I meant more the general face proportions. His face looks so squished together and small
>>
>>9319520
What bothers me of all the people to get stolen toys, it has to be this cock in his mouth sounding homo. Why could it not be Jobby, Thew hell even a retard like Peaugh

It's always these idiots that can't put 2 sentences together
>>
>>9319708
I can't explain that, you would have to ask his disappointed parents
>>
File: new friend.jpg (166 KB, 603x899)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
...Friend...?
>>
>>9319784
FUCK YOU, THAT"S ADORABLE!
>>
>>9319787
hehe thanks anon, just happened to have a random Mimikyu I don't even remember where I got, and got inspired
>>
File: magnafriend.jpg (134 KB, 727x969)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>9319784
Guess I'm on a Transmutate, Friend to All Pokemon streak now
>>
>>9319784
>>9319876
>tfw this is cute but transmutate is still too terrifying to buy
I'm sorry...
>>
>>9319939
Friend?
>>
>>9319711
Good bait honestly
>>
>>9319963
N-no, you're creepy, even before you were skeletal
>>
>>9319939
let her into your heart anon
>>
>>9319975
Friend...dark...
>>
>>9319939
>>9319963
>>9319975
>>9319989
>Roleplaying
>>
>>9319988
No, she's weird

>>9319989
N-no no no, go befren someone else, someone who likes boners and creepy things.

>>9319995
Spotted the fun-hating Enemy, little-known cassette included with Soundblaster.
>>
>>9319939
I'm just skipping the beast wars shit unless it's packed in with G1 characters or I need to pad out an order for free shipping.
>>
File: image.jpg (892 KB, 2592x1936)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>9320000
Befriend her. Do it now.
>>
>>9320017
I wanted the BW leaders, Rattrap, and maybe Airazor and Tigatron, but
>paint-chipping
>rubber, and leader-class is expensive
>never saw in retail
>saw once
>saw nonce
If I get a decent-sized BW cast, I'd want all of them, and then I'd be obligated to get dogshit molds. Dinobot's praised but like, he was never my fave for some reason? Tigatron was the coolest. And Depth Charge. Scorponok I wanted as a stand-in for G1, but >waist
Fuck's sake. May as well wait 10-20 more years for decent updates.

>>9320035
She's literally my least-favourite BW character if you lined up all the bots who ever appeared, aside from maybe the council. She's creepy and screams a lot!!
>>
>>9320041
I pulled the trigger on Primal and Megs after having initial hesitance, but I definitely don't regret it. (Also got Rattrap and Dinobot)
If anything, perhaps it was younger me being too picky for most of the toyline at the time for "looking too different from the show", so I'm sure there's some "after all these years" void on my end that perhaps makes me bias.
In retrospect, younger me probably wanted something like the repaints Japan got on their toyline.
>>
>>9320089
>I pulled the trigger on Primal and Megs after having initial hesitance, but I definitely don't regret it. (Also got Rattrap and Dinobot)
When I warmed up to them, I never saw them in stock (on sale)...
>younger me being too picky
Er, the one who was younger by a few weeks/months, right? And not a tangent about actual-BW-era-childhood?
>looking too different from the show
Thought Kingdom was generally faithful to the show? But yeah, there'd definitely be some minor unhappy points for anything that's been awaited for this long.
>repaints Japan got on their toyline
Hm?
>>
>>9319711
>hell even a retard like Peaugh
Peaugh used to get shit early but that was way back around ROTF in the days where TF reviews were getting a 500k-1 million+ views so people were frantic to get their hands on stolen Revenge toys first.
>>
>>9319440
Fasttrack
>>
>>9319466
Congrats, your the new OP image
>>9320143
>>
>>9320147
We got a little bit left here, ignore new thread until page 9 then migrate.
>>
>>9320110
>the one who was younger by a few weeks/months, right? And not a tangent about actual-BW-era-childhood?
I was talking about myself friend, and the reasoning of why I pulled the trigger over the fact I never got my BW toy fill back in the day like others may have, and thus possibly altered my current judgement.
>>
>>9320110
Japan got the show later, so they could deco the characters to be closer to their on screen counterparts.
>>
>>9320150
It's been a very comfy thread.

>>9320152
>I never got my BW toy fill back in the day like others may have, and thus possibly altered my current judgement
Ahhhh gotcha gotcha. I got Cheetor in the 10th or 20th anniversary thing, the time with the Transmutate parts being packed in. Among the six, he was my first pick. Should have picked Tarantulas instead of Dinobot though, think I was unaware of his GPS at the time. Dinobot was pretty bad by modern standards, even aside from GPS, but weirdly enough he was grand as a jid.

>>9320165
Ahhhh, didn't know that. That'd be something characteristic for Japan for quite a bit, huh. I guess the downside was that they got their balls-to-the-walls insane dub instead of getting to know the plot for Beast Wars. As well as the 86 movie I guess. Fucking Japan.
>>
>>9319573
Britbong
>>
>>9318799
>>9318813
After that earlier leak made the arms look bad, I'm relieved he does have hands. Looking forward to getting Slammer now, and hoping they'll rerelease Metroplex and Scamper.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.