[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (570 KB, 750x750)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
Previous issue: >>9308136

Haslab Sentinels are arriving & some of them have issues with there knees . . . but Robo found a potential fix by tightening a screw located at the knee joint : https://youtu.be/aVmZlSQ59oI [Embed]

Shang-Chi is happening. Still. All the toys are on clearance.

Marvel Legends What If? and Age of Apocalypse wave 2 are appearing and shipping out sporadically.

Upcoming Reveals:
*SHIELD troop builder two-pack
*Skrull army builder
*Excalibur multi-pack

Retro Symbiote suit Spiderman was revealed: https://youtu.be/oIOPEIsQWTQ [Embed] [Embed]

SHF No Way Home Spider-Mans are up for pre-order

Spider-Man 2 announced for the PS5!
>>
So is there a good place to get third party accessories? I just pre ordered the ne retro Spidey wave and I want a tommy gun for Hammerhead.
>>
Dammit I'll repost my response again you bastards.

>In response to an anons complaint about the spider armor from another thread.

I mean I don't disagree with you but I still think it looks good in of itself. I would have liked it to be more accurate to either the cartoon or the comics, but as is it still looks like the gist of what I'd want out of a spider-armor. Well minus the bulkiness and shoulderpads. The armor plates are actually molded there and not just lines which is a plus to me. For me personally I think he looks pretty damn good and the main glaring issue for me is that he's not using a modified Retro mold.

It's not without its faults but it's also not an overly expensive figure. Maybe me/others not being overly picky is why they keep doing less than what others want. I'm not saying one shouldn't be picky either. They'd never improve if people didn't complain. Just don't hold it against me for picking him since I do like the look of him over all.
>>
File: s-l500 (1).jpg (42 KB, 300x379)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>9312408
As someone who clamored for this figure, I felt this rush of excitement at its reveal, and then "it's OK". Like I think the idea of it was always going to be more exciting than the execution because how it could it live up to the nostalgia?

>>9312404
have you tried Ebay?
>>
>>9312404
AnthanatosArsenal on etsy. He adds stuff time to time so what he has changes. Lots of stuff and price isn't bad at all. You have to paint them yourself but not a big deal.

>>9312417
There's always going to be something like that yeah. Unless they do so well they raise people's expectations going forward like with Retro Spidey.
>>
>>9312417
Thanks for reminding me I need to get a spider shield for the Legends when he finally comes out.
>>
>>9312432
I may try making one out of the wire I use for webbing.
>>
>>9312408
It's just so out of place in the retro line. It's like putting an MCU Spiderman on a retro card. If it were a Gamerverse exclusive I wouldn't have cared, but trying to pass it off as a Retro update to the toybiz figure is disingenuous.
>>
>>9312417
they produced EXACTLY what people expected, that's why he's now a "just good" figure, people want to be suprised
>>
>>9312377

What if it's true and they get Barnes(TAS voice actor) to do the voice and he's just a fully animated Spiderman.
>>
Did the mods really just nuke the last thread instead of just deleting a few posts?
>>
>>9312453
What was going on that got it nuked?
>>
>>9312417
I found a listing, but I was just curious if there was a consistent place to get things like that.
>>
>>9312454
Some fags were talking about covid and politics
>>
>>9312450
I'd rather they save that for Spiderverse 2. Better yet if Barnes is the main character. Who I really want to show up is the 70s live action Spidey and Sentai Spidey. Their actors are both still alive.
>>
>>9312454
Bunch of nerds getting into off topic political bullshit. Not enough replies to warrant nuking the thread though.
>>
>>9312454
some political talk that ended hours ago. Thread recovered pretty well. Mods once again protecting us
>>
File: Untitled.png (2.46 MB, 2000x2000)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
https://imgur.com/a/YAVUq40

Here’s the most recent checklist. I’ve split the most recent releases into 2020-2021 and 2022-2023, same as a few years ago. So now there’s officially four checklist images, in case you’re wondering where stuff like the Eternals wave is.

Thanks for being patient with me guys. I’ll get another update out after Pulsecon, I’m sure.
>>
>>9312462
Show up in NWH I mean.
>>
>>9312470
Here’s the other one
>>
>>9312408
>it's also not an overly expensive figure
Perhaps not, but the first new Spidey mold after a price hike not featuring butterfly joints as well as everything going on with its head isn't a good look
>>
>>9312498
That is true. I doubt we'll see another for a while sadly. So if you want a Spider-Armor this is your only real option.
>>
File: Sentinel v Colossus.jpg (348 KB, 942x1553)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
I love my big purple monstrosity.
>>
>>9312453
Jannies are lazy and nuking a thread is easier than going comment by comment I imagine
>>
Quick, which ML should I get, that recent comic Thanos or movie Venom?
>>
>>9312523
Thanos
>>
>>9312523
Movie Venom is too good, so I say him
>>
>>9312516
Glad to hear it anon, looks fun as fuck
>>
>>9312507
I think there is a small small chance that maybe Mafex could make a spider armor since they seem to like doing 90s Marvel stuff (even their retro Iron Man has a 90s reference as an accessory) but I think they'd sooner do Scarlet Spider or 2099.
>>
>>9312523
I'd go with Thanos. I'm pretty sure we're gonna get a decent comic Venom soon along with the video game one from the new game.
>>
>>9312523
Both are good but I'd go with Venom
>>
Holy shit the army builders weren't made to order open preorders?
>>
>>9312523
Turd in the wind Venom
>>
It’s an easy repaint. Give him to me Hasbro
>>
>>9312551
Hasbro makes one thing made to order, and that’s HasLabs. They lose money otherwise. They’d rather sell 100% of X units than even 50% of 2X units, because the more they make, the more they have to sell. So it’s in their best interests to sell under the amount demanded, not produce more than would be bought.

That being said, it’s pretty crappy that they made army builders and they sold out in like an hour.
>>
>>9312560
I also thought they were going to keep the army builders evergreen and I just noticed they don't have the Hydra troopers and Hellfire guards anymore either. At least i only really wanted a helmeted head and that assault rifle from the SHIELD troopers. Guess this saved me the price of two figures spent just for a couple accessories.
>>
>>9312554
Atleast there's a chance you'll get yours anon. Im positive they'll never make pic related, and if they do, they'ed fuck it up bad.
>>
>>9312516
You should sell that sentinel and buy nicer furniture.
>>
>>9312470
Wheres Boobs loki and Loki?
>>
>>9312467
The helmet needs paint too and better shoulder pads
>>
File: soft.jpg (1.53 MB, 2704x3896)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
I got a KO Frank from ali essentially for parts and accessories but he's too cool to take apart. TY China
>>
Wait when did shield 2 pack, skrull army builder and xcalibur 3 pack go live for non premium members? The army builders are sold out now, annoying, didn’t expect it to be same day.
>>
>>9312654
an hour after they went up for premium members. The army builders sold out fuckin quick. Glad all I wanted was that 3 pack.
>>
>>9312583
W I D E
>>
>>9312652
How is Mafex Magneto?
>>
File: Resized_20210914_210046.jpg (1.08 MB, 1960x2345)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
pour one out for the DD fans from last thread

we'll get a new Red someday.
>>
>>9312652
Do you know if the Venom Mafex ko is worth it? I looked on YouTube and his head seems to fall off a lot.
>>
>>9312657
Gay, got my retro wave at 1:02 once the armored spidey page was working and they block me from the premium bull shut. Brain fart and overload at work made me forget they usually come up same day. Hasbro scum, but can live without one of each like I was hoping for. Might just pass on the xcalibur 3 pack out of spite
>that’ll teach this multi billion dollar company
>>
File: welcome to die.jpg (1.16 MB, 2470x3720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>9312662
Badass. Looks and feels quality in-hand. Pretty sure Mafex are my final-purchase, definitive versions of this things.

>>9312668
No experience with Mafex KOs but I've never had an issue with ML and now Mezco KOs. The quality always surprises me - I've gotten more official Hasbro releases that have broken/loose joints/paint slop. I feel like I'd try it for the price point.
>>
>>9312583
I really liked this outfit but it was extremely short lived. Never say never though, they’re running out of wolverines.

>>9312664
Gotta be coming at some point. He always sells well so idk why they won’t make a classic one.
>>
>>9312710
Man, he really is just regular Magneto's design with the AoA head, so weird
If they even re-release him with a standard head no ponytails, I'm fuckin GOIN for it
>>
>>9312746
I swapped cape and collar but otherwise, yeah, nothing's different. I'd definitely bet it's just a matter of time before a redeco. I wanna see how X-Force Wolverine looks.
>>
>>9312746
lol I thought the collar looked familiar
Props, I couldn't possibly put the effort into cutting out the collar from the cape
>>
My custom magneto.The face and thighs were transplanted from Moon Knight.Also self-made pvc cloak.
>>
>>9312803
Wired cape makes such a difference.
>>
>>9312811
It honestly kind of sucks because after buying a $15 one for my Boba Fett, I ended up ordering 3 more for cosiderably more money for various MLs and BS figures. Like christ it looks way better, but man it gets expensive fast.
>>
>>9312560
>>9312564
I think in the future they should start to do windows of pre-orders for army builders they've sold out of. Maybe like a group of them in the beginning of the year and then in six months do another group. I mean the whole point of the things is they're supposed to make it easy to buy multiples and it doesn't help when they sell out just as fast as single figures do.

Also if you want the helmet, StarWarsGeek sells a cast of it
>https://starwarsgeek.ecrater.com/p/26133176/ml147
>>
>>9312803
Awesome! Make you should make & sell capes.
>>
>>9312467
That's better but the black being textured still makes it just look like MCU shit.
>>
>>9312856
Unfair because PS4 spidey costumes are much better than MCU suits.
>>
>>9312837
Yeah it does get expensive. I bought a cloth Doom cape, loved it. Bought a cloth Strange cape for the NWH one coming out. I could buy a whole other figure for the prices I paid but it just looks better. Hopefully I don't want any more. No characters coming out other than Strange use a cape so I'm safe for now.
>>
>>9312856
What's wrong with texture? Raimi suit was like that and it was great. I'm glad it's molded plating and textured. Better than lazy colors and paint.
>>
>>9312877
I'm currently waiting on one for the recent white doom, as well as a Mando and am really, really considering one for my Heavy Infantry. It's just god damn. I used to hate soft goods on figures that weren't 100% soft goods, but it just looks so much better than plastic capes, jointed like revo or solid hunks like hasbro's.
>>
File: gambo.jpg (84 KB, 800x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
This is coming out fucked, isn't it?
>>
>>9312885
Whats wrong with it is it doesn't look like the comic or the old toybiz figure. It isn't bad looking but its not what I wanted.
>>
>>9312892
They did alright with Miles coat, which was even smaller. That's the only thing I'm curious about. Other than typical mafex lottery stuff.
>>
>>9312886
I hate cloth clothes on figures but wired capes don't have the problem normal clothes do. Clothes just float over the body like there's no weight to them. Wired capes stay in position and flow much like you'd expect a cape to so it looks great. Plus as you said Hasbro's plastic lumps are awful and hinder movement. Why don't they do cloth capes? Would it be that much more expensive than hunks of plastic?
>>
>>9312894
That's fair. I like the look overall but can understand being disappointed.
>>
>>9312664
Man I feel like daredevil gets no respect outside of the comics. Most normies I know tend to think he's just spiderman without the spider theme. I cant tell if the netflix series had any actual impact either. The movie certainly didnt.
>>
>>9312894
It's good figure but not a good spider armor figure
>>
File: twit-spidey-armor.jpg (83 KB, 498x894)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>9312856
>>
>>9312980
Go work for Hasbro.
>>
>>9312980
Bit too beefy but damn that looks great with the big shoulderpads, fuck.
>>
File: 20210914_222000.jpg (165 KB, 1168x2080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Anyone else had a stiff as fuck neck hinge with modular iron man? I had to dip him in hot water to move it, but even then, the head pops out every time I try using the hinge. Apart from that, I'm loving this figure.
>>
>>9312980
Holy shit, that looks great, even gave him the reverse ab cruch and a ball joint at the top AND web crawling hands. Though if they did use the sunfire legs at the bottom, he would've had pins
>>
>>9312993
A lot of my figures have stiff necks. I didn't know they could move until like a month ago. They pop off when I try to them after loosening them too.
>>
>>9312871
I'd kill for a PS4 Scarlet Spider with the retro engineering and a soft goods hoodie.
>>
File: KO_deadpool_knees.jpg (183 KB, 1168x2080)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>9312668
If it's worth anything, I own a KO Mafex Deadpool and he's pretty decent. Just be aware that the toe hinges will probably never move unless you break it, he's loose as shit (though some floor cleaner can mitigate that), and the knees are done in a way that he can't stand straight without having to pull down one of the legs from the hips. The paint apps can be a bit sloppy but it didn't take away my enjoyment from it. And lastly, as far as it falling apart, I just had to push back together what separated really hard for it to stay for a while. Again, you can use floor cleaner to help.
I'd say give KO Venom a shot but lower your expectations.
>>
How do you guys like the falcon captain America baf? You need the variant Loki one to fit it all together too right?
>>
>>9313080
The wings are kind of shit because the peg is a smooth circle and the whole is a hexagon or some other shape, so the wing backpack is never secure, weird-ass decision
>>
>>9312993
That's 100% a universal issue
I'd have preferred the gold to yellow, but I've bought 3 of these things and they've all had issues with the joints, especially the neck & shoulders
Hoping a yellow re-release improves that
>>
File: 1615934955683.png (3.13 MB, 1530x2975)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
all my haves and wants. only Sandman left, thanks to the anon who keeps making these despite the threads being shit.
I kinda want Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek
>>
File: 1614291869777.png (223 KB, 739x765)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>9313080
I'm using a figuarts stand (without the clamp) to plug in to the backpack hole.
>>
File: 1602830343222.png (1.03 MB, 1530x2064)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
and next year.
>>
>>9312947
The Netflix series was the most popular of all the pre-Disney+ MCU shows by a wide margin. It was the only one that got a fan campaign to try and save it, and it's very likely it succeeded in some form given the leaks from the past year.
>>
>>9312980
I would have bought it if it looked like that.
>>
Ok so thanks go out to the anon who posted about BBTS having some Endgame Caps in. I ordered one and the price was 19, shipping and tax was 25 something. That's fine, cool, no problem. Checking my order I wanted to make sure the Cap had a grip hand so I can give him a Mjolnir. He's now at 29 bucks. Did they just raise the price as their stock got lower? I paid retail plus cheap shipping for mine so it's no skin off my back.
>>
>>9312980
I wonder if they did it the way they did to not hinder articulation? Have they done a figure with butterfly joints that has good range but also big shoulder pads? Thinking about it you may have been able to hide the butterfly joints cleverly within the sections of the armor plating.
>>
>>9312394
I think Hammerhead might be the best looking of the villians in the wave. Badass headsculpt, thick suit, and I dig the brass knuckles. Shocker was so close with it's perfect body sculpt but the mismatching yellows make it look so cheap to me. I hope that's only a problem for the promo pic fig but I doubt it.
>>
>>9312947
It could be worse. You could be an Iron Fist fan like me
>>
>>9313285
At least they don't intend to use the Iron Fist guy from the series in the MCU. That's a plus, right?
>>
>>9313177
What's that one Wal-Mart Spider-Man at the bottom?
>>
>>9313260
BS Heavy Infantry has them. Does it by having the shoulder armor be anchored to the bicep and not the shoulder or traps. Works fantastically too. Made from soft ABS so it also looks great when you put the arms up at the shoulder as well. Only problem is the pads are thin so idk if it'd work as well with thick ones like on this theoretical armored spidey.
>>
>>9313177
I wonder if Eternals will pegwarm harder than Shang Chi. At least Shang is over the top martial arts action. Eternals looks like extras from the background of a random scifi show.
>>
>>9313328
Googled him and thought you were crazy at first. Had to watch a review on YouTube to see the butterflies. Not huge but for giving you some extra range on a big guy it looks nice and we'll hidden. Should have done that for Spider armor for sure.
>>
>>9313301
Yep. But thinking about it, it'd be a shit show regardless. If Jones came back, he would be written as a joke, the same as in his own show and especially now because you can't have a white guy be better at Kung Fu than their new Kung Fu hero who just had a movie. Which leads to the next point that even if Danny got thrown into the MCU, he'd probably be recast as Asian to avoid the Twitter bitchfest like before and end up as another ironic racial stereotype. I hear Henry Golding is available since Paramount is no longer going to do movies after Snake Eyes flopped, and he's already got experience in the "replacing a blonde, white martial artist" department.
>>
>>9313341
Can't lie, I didn't realize they were there the first day I owned him. It's honestly really irritating seeing Black Series and Classified doing such neat engineering at the same price point as MLs. Like Hasbro clearly has the dudes who can make this stuff work, but I guess because they're smashing out one wave every 2 to 3 months they gotta have 80% filler. Like having War Machine and Modular IM and looking at this new retro wave is fucking something.
>>
>>9313348
Wouldn't having both teams working together for etter engineering across both lines be a smart idea? Quality goes up and so do sales? I dunno maybe I'm just dumb.
>>
>>9313355
Nah it's all tooling and deco costs in the end. Fuckin bullshit but if it means one in 10 MLs will be the quality of shit like War Machine while the other lines flourish, then so be it.
>>
>>9313348
To be fair, Black Series is mostly all unique sculpts so it makes sense to throw in better engineering as it comes. But they also do dumb shit like gluing the kneepads on clonetroopers to the thigh armor instead of the shin and mostly only do single joints for knees and elbows now.
>>
Holy shit fuck yes a second chance to get Shocker and he even has a better costume.

Fuck this is actually the first time in a long while that I've wanted a full wave and it doesn't even have a BAF, fucking RIP
>>
>>9313343
It's so weird that saying "only asians can do martial arts!" Is somehow considered not racist by twitterfags.
>>
>>9313301
Nah, he was fine once they actually trained him to fight and got a better grasp of who Iron Fist is supposed to be. Still the weakest of the Netflix shows, but I'd gladly take him in the MCU if it meant the rest of the shows were canon too.
>>
New Scarlet Spider when?
>>
nice knees hasbro
>>
>>9313409
same as saying only black guys can rap or play basketball.
>>
>>9312447
>they produced EXACTLY what people expected
nobody expected a ps4 game costume in a 90s homage line
>>
>>9312497
That Eternals wave is going to shelfwarm like no figures have shelfwarmed before.
>>
>>9312394
Well the What If episode was boring as fuck, didn't even have a proper ending.
The liberator drones just look like the Bayformer drones from the tie in comics and games, I doubt they'd make for good toys.
>>9312516
Good to see someone actually having fun with the sentinels
>>9313430
I'm hoping Mafex makes one.
>>
File: 20210915_120958.jpg (1.96 MB, 4032x2544)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
Got some new villains today.
>>
>>9313520
Nice, does Modok come with a manual for assembly?
>>
File: 20210915_120117.jpg (1.47 MB, 4032x2682)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>9313520
Also grey gargoyle which I already opened to pose. He's replaced kang in my thor fight.
>>
>>9313521
it's not needed
>>
>>9313538
Hasbro being lazy yet again. Do I need to subscribe to robo to help climax and ooze while man handling my chunky midget?
>>
Fellas, would a gundam panel line marker be the best thing to add the cross hatches to the upcoming shocker?
>>
>>9313541
Its best to look up the guides and manuals before under taking such a serious project, anon.
>>
>>9313541
It would do the job but I find those tend to dry brown rather than black, I imagine actual paint will be better.
>>
File: mlmod17.jpg (102 KB, 593x372)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>9313540
It's not exactly hard to figure out, it's just like putting together a BAF like Sugarman.
>>
>>9313563
Why should I have to figure it out myself hmmm? Is Hasjew too lazy to put in a manual detailing how to assemble my high end collectable, huhhh? What if I break what will happen then???? Is Robo going to come to my house and show me eh???
>>
File: 20210915_125328.jpg (1.66 MB, 3024x4032)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>9313569
Lol. Just put mine together in 5 minutes. It's so simple I imagine hasbro didn't feel it necessary.

He looks great, but is his scale right? He feels massive. Like hulk sized.
>>
>>9313569
>>9313540
>>9313521
literal american smoothbrains at work
>>
>>9313575
>He looks great, but is his scale right?

No. There's never been a to scale MODOK figure. He's a regular size man with a huge head, he's not a giant creature of some kind. The 90s Iron Man one was way too small, the Toy Biz BAF was too huge and this one is too huge.
>>
>>9313578
>you're smooth brained for expecting a $350 action figure to come with ratcheted knees
>>
>>9313587
MODOK isn't $350
>>
>>9313589
He's worth $3.50
>>
>>9313592
typical american smoothbrain
>>
I honestly wouldn't have bought modok for a penny over $30, but it was a discounted return via amazon warehouse so got it cheap.
>>
>>9313575
Well according to the fan wikis MODOK is 12 foot tall
>>
>>9313311
Walmart exclusive rerelease of the Far From Home Spidey from the Molten Man wave two years ago. Same exact figure except he includes some web lines and the alternate Peter head from the 80th Iron Spider 2-Pack.

>>9313602
He’s admittedly a great figure but he’s also basically a statue. Only real thing giving you value is the swappable faceplates.
>>
>>9313285
IF, DD, and GR fans all have it kinda bad.

>>9313343
>Snake Eyes flopped
Would have helped if they made a Snake eyes movie instead of generic pho-asian kung-fu movie.
>>
File: Iron-Man-205-000.jpg (904 KB, 596x916)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>>9313580
the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>9313260
I'd be fine without the BF joints, just have the shoudler pad on a ring set inside the shoulder joints like the Sentinel so it can rotate.
>>
>>9312467
could care less about Armored Spidey but man I feel for those who did. That looks like a major let down. Only getting Black Suit Spidey
>>
>>9313541
A wash would be better
>>
if I could go back in time, I'd probably back the Sentinel ... that said, I really agree with the Fwoosh review where he said that it's more like a movable diorama than an action figure. As it stands now, I have not space for the big guy, but I get a kick whenever I see pictures of him. The paint-job they gave him is phenomenal.
>>
>>9313198
i was robbed of a proper hobgoblin
>>
>>9313541
I'd just apply a wash rather than going between the lines with anything.
>>
>>9313803
This. Anyone who expected a legit 2ft tall action figure that functions on the same level as a 6in one is just dumb and doesn't understand basic physics. It's definitely meant to be more of a dio piece or centerpiece in a display. Where there things they could've done better? Sure. Making his legs heavier and lowering his center of gravity would have done wonders for the balance and probably would've helped with the knee issues a tad. I don't understand why more companies don't understand this. Bandai got it so right with their SHF Turtles having diecast lower legs that they balance like a dream. Seems to be pretty low IQ stuff to figure out but no one in the toy industry seems to get it.
>>
>>9313803
I haven't watched that review or own a Setinel but as someone getting Galactus I agree with that assessment since that's how I've been viewing Galactus since I decided to back it.
>>
>>9313803
>>9313820
>>9313837
Excuses excuses, fuck robo and his onion headed fanboyism
>>
Checklistfag I greatly appreciate your effort even now that the threads are filled with really low-quality trolling. Good work mate, I use your images all the time.
>>
>>9313845
So you're the dummy?
>>
>>9313856
How sad is it that Hasbro needed a gay cowboy to explain the joints and a manual wasn't included in the first place.
>>
Any ideas when Vulture will be releasing later this year, and if it'll be available for online purchase? I know I'll have 0 luck trying to get it in-store, would rather not pay hardcore prices for it when it releases
>>
>>9313803
>it's more like a movable diorama than an action figure.
>>9313820
>Anyone who expected a legit 2ft tall action figure that functions on the same level as a 6in one is just dumb and doesn't understand basic physics.

>a $350 kickstarter project is a display piece and not for children
>doesn't include a manual explaining the maintenance it needs for the non ratcheted knees that will get loose over time and require uncapping the covers to tighten the screws every once in a while

Which is it?
>>
>>9312394
isn't this dude a Dick Tracy character?
>>
File: 319588_1.jpg (38 KB, 600x450)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>9313871
That's Flaptop, I think Hammerhead was based on him
>>
>>9313861
The lack of actual argument makes me suspect that you are in fact just low IQ.
>>
>>9313877
The sad part is there is an actual case to be made against the sentinel but that anon is too dumb to put something together so he keeps going in about the lack of a manual.
>>
>>9313880
I'd possibly agree with him if he could form an actual argument instead of just shitting out nonsense.
>>
How sad is it brainlets accept a $350 crowd funded premium collectible display piece and excuse the lack of any instruction manual without a heckin youtuber to guide them like a child.
>>
>>9313869
Can't it be both?
>>
Didn't this thing have ratchets in the joints?
>>
>>9313892
>imagine needing a guide to tell you how to screen in a screw
Are you sure you're not the brainlet?
>>
>>9313908
What are the dimensions of the screw? Is there a nut on the other size to keep it in place and from moving?
>>
>>9313910
Does that really matter if you're just going to screw it a quarter turn? Have you never handled hardware before anon? Or are you just pretending to be retarded in an effort to troll? Because either options isn't a good look for you.
>>
>>9313719
>>9313541
Specifically, a brown wash. Black would work, but brown would be more natural looking.

Well, that's going to get annoying as fuck super quickly.
>>
>>9313915
Stop replying to them. They've been trolling with the same posts in the Sentinel thread and it's just dumb.
>>
>asking for the specific measurements for a screw is trolling

Really now? I bet the manual would say how long it is.
>>
File: hot-toys-manual.jpg (130 KB, 793x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>hot toys come with manuals
>hasbro couldn't bother for a $350 crowd funder
>>
File: giphy.gif (835 KB, 480x270)
835 KB
835 KB GIF
>>
>no one cares about how a toy operates

Then why is the robo video in the op? Clearly you do care and bothered to include your wholesome gay cowboy.
>>
>>9313910
>Is there a nut on the other size to keep it in place and from moving
It screws into a threaded plastic post on the opposite side
>>
>>9313959
Thank you for confirming. A bolt with a metal nut on the other side like any figma stand WOULD have been a better option for hasbro, but they are lazy and love to skimp on quality.
>>
>>9313936
>Marvel Legends
>A toy a 5 year old could figure out

Unless you're a brainded retard, why would you need a manual for a ML figure? Only difference is the size. Hot toys has covered joints so it makes sense to tell buyers wtf is under it without have to rip it open.
>>
>>9313976
>Hot toys has covered joints
So does the sentinel. Oh wait, you need a gay cowboy youtuber to help figure it out for you because hasbro was too lazy and assumed everyone would be happy with your floppy knees.
>>
>>9313984
>>Hot toys has covered joints
>So does the sentinel.

What sentinel are you looking at anon?
>>
>>9314006
The gay cowboy in the op
>>
>>9313854
Thanks dude, I’m glad you get some use out of them.
>>
>>9313953
You sure are fixated on Robo, just suck his cock already.
>>
>>9313910
you are retarded if you can’t tell by eye and proportion to your manlet hands what kind of screw it is. consider becoming an actual man and knowing basic shit like what size a screw is.
>>
>>9313984
>covered joints
are you fucking retarded lmfao? just admit you are intimidated by people using “hardware shit” like a screwdriver because your dad beat you as a kid and made fun of you for being gayer than the gayest kid on the block lmfao
>>
>>9314035
They are invaluable for me for making roadmaps of what I want so yeah I'd say so.

The fucking exclusives sections hurt me with things I can't have.
>>
>>9314043
I've noticed since the entire "problem" has a quick and free solution, they make the problem more complicated. Next, they will bitch the box didn't have correct notifiers to where they need to cut.
>>
>>9314048
>quick and free solution
Its shit and the problem isn't fixed
>>9314051
Its a shit design the knees will break and loosen, fuck hasbro and the low iq design team you corporate drone .
>>
>>9314065
>Its shit and the problem isn't fixed
>le me right for being angweee
>>
>>9314065
It is fixed. You can quit being a bitch baby now. You don't even have a Sentinel.
>>
>>9314045
Why not remove the screw entirely, drill a hole all the way through then put a nut on the other side and bolt it which are designed to handle continuous rotations unlike a screw which is meant to keep things in place without movement you fucking retard?
>>
>>9314074
>It is fixed
The gay cowboy in the op says it isn't fixed you hasdrone
>>
>>9314065
I won't argue that it isn't a legit issue, but at least it's an easily solved one. Yeah it shouldn't happen on a $350 crowdfunded project, but it is what it is. You can continue shitposting about it for however long you'd like but it's not going to do anything.

Hopefully they learned for Galactus but I doubt it. This is why I don't back kickstarters.
>>
I'm starting to think that the only way we'll get a Yellowjacket is with a Giant Man Haslab.
>>
>>9314097
They released a Modern Giant Man in an SDCC pack when Ant Man was coming out. They did those 12in figures a few years ago too, it's not out of the question.
>>
>>9314047
Yeah it kinda sucks knowing like 40% of figures were either single releases or exclusives to Target, Walmart, Walgreens, or Pulse.

>>9314102
God, that Giant Man sucks in hindsight. He’s a repainted Cyclops and he has Y joint hips.
Honestly, they wouldn’t need to do HasLabs and they could stick to their Deluxe $50 line if they hadn’t botched the 12” Legends line from 2016-2017. Instead of making it the A list characters like Iron Man and Deadpool, they just had to make 12” figures of characters that were compatible with Legends: Fin Fang Foom, Apocalypse, Sentinel, Galactus, and any one of the dozens of Giant Man/Goliath/Atlas costumes. They were even a $50 price point, same as stuff like MODOK and Hydra Stomper now. But no one wanted a 12” Thor so the line got canned. Still bums me out.
>>
>>9314075
You think the person who tought using screws was a good idea, got fired?
>>
File: 00hgc25hkwcy.jpg (32 KB, 750x754)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9313807
>>9313916
Thank you fellas. Pure laziness on hasbros part but it'll be a fun little project that won't be too hard to fuck up.
>>
>>9314192
Just remember to wash him with some mild dish soap beforehand to get rid of any mold release that will prevent paint from sticking
>>
Guess I'll have to put some silver paint on my spare pair of symbiote Spider-Man wall crawl hands so my armor can have a set. I can understand a symbiote Spidey not coming with fwip hands despite him having a cloth version, but no Spidey should come without wall crawling hands.
>>
>>9314077
It is fixed you sewage guzzling twat. Stay forever mad.
>>
>>9314221
Screwing it in too often is going to wear it out and just go back to where it started, or worse.
>>
>>9314221
Gay cowboy says it isn't fixed.
>>
>>9314221
Unless I hear from hasbro you and your faggot robo can fuck off.
>>
This is all samefagging, right?
>>
Why do all the chuds use homophobic language towards /ourguy/?
>>
>>9314223
And you're wrong
>>
>>9314248
Gay cowboy says it isn't a fix, you're wrong and simp for cringe ecelebs.
>>
>>9314222
Good thing you only have to screw it once. You stupid poor fuck.
>>
>>9314252
>once

Prove it
>>
>>9314249
Gay cowboy is wrong, just like you trumptard
>>
>>9314255
You sure are proving you have a screw loose in your head my guy.
>>
What's the post cooldown, 30s? Cause every one of this shitflinging spam is that far apart.
>>
>>9314246
Some people are Trans and like toys and you are a faggot sucking some fwoosh bitch.
>>
>>9314263
I like that the shitty COVID talk wrapped up pretty quickly but that thread got nuked, and this thread is 90% people whining about screws or whining about the people whining, and we can’t get rid of this shit.
>>
>>9314271
>paying $350 for a floppy knee sentinel
>>
>>9314274
Works for me.
>>
>>9314277
Clearly it didn't, seeing how it took a gay cowboy to point out how flawed the design is.
>>
>>9314271
I had hoped the mod or janny that nuked most of the spam threads would've nuked the what, 4 sentinel threads? It's so painfully obvious it's one anon acting retarded and defending Hasbro, and either the same guy or one other retard screaming at him. Like jesus christ we don't need to continue to bring this up every 5 seconds and discuss how they should've used rachets.
>>
>>9314285
>I reject every piece of information I am given since it does not fit my worldview.
>>
>>9314288
The mods aren't paying attention to anything. They're shotgunning posts but it's not fixing the actual issues
>>
>>9314290
The only information being rejected is the gay cowboy admitting the design is shit.
>>
>>9314293
Honestly I'll take it compared to getting 20+ threads pushed off the board in a one day period. Honestly makes me regret not signing up to be a janitor because it's pretty fucking clear that we don't have one or the same psycho who's been shitting up the board and deleting criticism of mods already did and got the job. Mods never ever check this board so you could run rampant and nobody would ever know.
>>
File: absurd_reaction.gif (1.71 MB, 514x265)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>9314294
>>
>>9314298
>haha funny meme look how cleaver I am
>>9314297
4chan is for video games and anime that is all that matters here
>>
File: 1588599110950.gif (414 KB, 450x253)
414 KB
414 KB GIF
>>9314300
Newfags are everywhere.
>>
At first I thought the constant Sentinel Knee complaining was just a small group of desperate poor fags trying to drive down pricing …but now I think it’s just one retard and maybe a handful of trolls stoking the fire for shits and giggles.
>>
>>9314303
Im glad wasp will never get an action figure.
>>
>>9314306
It's 100% one dude, two tops. You also notice that the posting stops entirely during yuro hours?

>>9314303
Don't respond to them, dude.
>>
>>9314306
And it worked, the gay cowboy in the op made a separate video about it reassuring his flock didn't fall for a scam from scummy hasbro.
>>
>>9314306
It legit has no knee ratchets. That's not a few complaining. It's an outright design flaw.
>>
Are you idiots till arguing about this?
>>
>>9314310
>stop responding and having conversations, I am right
Fuck you
>>
Robo is my favorite toy reviewer.

Much better than Toy Insanity
>>
Okay no it is two schizos, nevermind.
>>
Let's say Hasbro decided they wanted to legit fix the knee issue. Would it be possible for a collector who had no handiwork skills to replace the knees if Hasbro sent out ratcheted replacements for everyone? With instructions just to cover the one spergs outcry.
>>
Lets say robo wasn't a gay cowboy, would he still be right?
>>
>>9314324
>Waaaaahhhhhhhh
>>
>>9314322
Not that I have any skin in this argument but I'd just like to highlight if you're so inept you can't follow instructions on how to disassemble and reassemble a toy, then you shouldn't be collecting toys. At minimum you faggots should be able to snap together an HG gunpla kit, which takes the same level of knowhow as swapping parts on a Hasbro product.
>>
>>9314320
Only schizos here are the hasdrones
>>
>>9314330
Bandai model kits come with manuals. Does a $350 limited order preorder kickstarter figure even come with a manual?
>>
>>9314330
I don't disagree. I was just making sure the one guy couldn't flip his top at the question if I didn't mention being an absolute brainlet.
>>
>>9314336
Does hasbro have any faith in their followers being smarter than the average shartimus prime subscriber?
>>
>>9312394
>Robo found a potential fix by tightening a screw located at the knee joint
Wouldn't that stress the plastic?
>>
>>9314344
Nope. Not unless you have retard strength and no control of your motor skills.
>>
File: E_Fo6pRXoAMWCen.jpg (601 KB, 1536x2048)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
This thread sucks
>>
>>9314357
lol
>>
File: 1600466740445.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>9314357
Funny how it was fine for 8 hours or so and suddenly in the last 30 minutes we've had more posts than we did overnight without the poster count going up.
>>
>>9314357
What a nice looking neighborhood. Too bad it's going to go to shit now that some sentinels have moved in and are going to commit violent crimes against the mutants who have always lived there.
>>
>>9314371
Almost like it's one goober who loves trolling and shitting up threads. But I'm sure nothing will continue to be done about it.
>>
>>9312710
>Looks and feels quality in-hand.
Dude, it does look good but come on...
>>
>>9314420
Reporting him doesn't do anything, I'm kind of kicking myself for not applying to be a janny this last round. God know this board needs one.
>>
>>9314341
>>9314342
I guess altering the question would make more sense. Is it possible at all for the Sentinel to be fixed with replacement legs that have ratchets?
>>
>>9312394
I find it personally funny that right after I come up with a custom Hammerhead using the old Cameleon head on the MCU Klau body, finally finding a good use for both the head and the Klau figure itself, Hasbro goes and makes a brand new version of the guy. One which I'll probably buy because I need more suited thugs in my collection, and his parts make him look bulkier then the usual skinny suited figure. But now I'm back to trying to find a new head for Klau again.
>>
>>9314330
You just made your toy un returnable because so fucking nobody
>>
>>9314504
The custom curse. It's why I never finish half of the ones I start because I know as soon as I'm done, a new figure will be announced and it will have something about it that I like more than mine.
>>
>>9314096
I love it when the sensible replies such as this get ignored in favour of the ignorant ranty ones just because they want to keep the shitpost going.

sentinel shamer has been BTFO'd now so many times he's running out of arguments.
>>
>>9314222
you could say the same thing about replacing the batteries. Eventually the contacts will deteriorate or the leds will fail. the electronics won't last forever.

Does that make it a design flaw?
>>
>>9314573
Pretty sure that's a far easier fix than a knee that won't hold its weight. Especially if said knee gives out causing it to fall to the floor and break apart.
>>
>>9314577
It's always going to come back to why could they afford to do rachets on Unicron and not Sentinel. Hasbro employees know how to make a 2ft tall toy work and play great, they just for some reason chose not to. But this has been discussed to death and will cause more shitposting so fuck it.
>>
>>9313285
As an FF-fag I honestly cant tell who has it worst of any of us anymore. If you arent a spiderman fag you've pretty much been deep dicked six ways to sunday by this point.
>>
>>9314357
Don't forget to put on you KNEE-pads.
>>
I just got into ML, does hasbro ever rerelease them? How fucked am I if I missed the 2020 retro spider man? Is there a chance a similar design will come in the next 2 years?
>>
>>9314623
Depends. Sometimes yes, sometimes we just get better versions...
>>
>>9314387
The filthy muties are the ones who are the criminals.
>>
>>9314623
It’s fucking Spider-Man of course a similar design will be released
>>
>>9314623
Rarely seems to. I'd say wait instead of buying him for sixty in the aftermarket. NWH will likely have a Raimi Spider-Man figure which while not the same should still be good. Symbiote and Armor come out early next year. Could buy a knock off Pizza Spidey to tide you over. I found a cheap used Ultimate Spidey on ebay that held me over until I found an ok priced Retro. Retro is the best by far but patience is the key word if you don't want to spend more than retail.
>>
>>9314623
They don't normally do a straight up rerelease, but the mold will get used again (like it just did with the Black Suit). A regular Spider-Man on that body will pop up at some point but will probably have slightly different deco, a swapped head, different accessories, and on a different card/box. Just like they did with the Pizza Spidey and turning him into Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>9314633
where could I even get him for 60? he's $100 on ebay.
>>
>>9314655
Damn, last I looked it was 60 or 80. Has been a while so my apologies.
>>
>>9314645
>>9314663
Thanks, I guess I'll wait for a new spiderman.
>>
>>9314645
Wasn't Ult Spidey a smaller body? A new normal'ish looking Spidey will come out eventually though, you're right.
>>
File: STL173776.jpg (1.59 MB, 2800x4250)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>9313580

You're wrong
>>
>>9314669
It probably won't be as long as you think either. At least I'm hoping because I missed out on getting him the first time since I took a break from Legends and came back just after he'd been up for pre-order. If they do a second wave for the new movie, I imagine that'll be the time they throw him out there again. Whether he'd be in the wave itself or as some sort of exclusive is the question though.
>>
File: marveldisplay.png (2.11 MB, 1366x768)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
post your clusterfuck displays
>>
>>9314675
Oh yea, you're right, he was on that teen body they used for Miles too.
>>
>>9314686
Yeah not that anon but i think the last spidey drought was ended by the ASM2 Spider Man ML. Since then we've gotten a steady stream of new Spideys.

Personally hoping for a rerelease that includes crawling hands
>>
File: 1631696416668.png (3.01 MB, 1440x2030)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>9313580
>He's a regular size man with a huge head
Just like headdie?
>>
>>9314075
damn, i guess you’re right. i guess i should throw away every single one of my fucking household appliances like the fridge and toaster and hell even my fucking blender because they have screws in places that have continuous movement and rotation while using them.

also what you suggested is equally retarded as your previous statement so i’m beginning to think you either never graduated high school or are just acting retarded. either way retard
>>
I rarely buy Selects, usually just the oversized beasts like Destroyer and Juggernaut but Titanium Man is fantastic! Little sloppy on the paint work around the joints and a scuff on his back but for the price point it’s great.

Pic for scalep4sy4
>>
>miss every Moon Knight and Blade Marvel Legends
>miss the One:12 Blade and Moon Knights

AAAAAAH WHY DO I ONLY CHECK FOR FIGURES I WANT EVERY FEW YEARS INSTEAD OF MONTHLY OR SOMETHING REASONABLE
>>
>>9314748
That's the name of the game for this hobby man. You really have to check news daily because so much shit drops and if you aren't ready when pre-orders go up you're basically screwed.
>>
>>9314683
Where the hell are my aim babes hasbro?? I wish mafex would do a female aim figure but that'll never happen
>>
Test
>>
>want heralds of Galactus
>don't want Galactus

Ayo fuck Hasbro.
>>
So, does Marvel Legends only make figures of the movie and comic versions of characters (and also the PS4 Spiderman designs apparently), or do they ever make cartoon-based designs? Like Spiderman TAS, or Spectacular and Avengers EMH? Or maybe vidya designs other than the recent Spidey game, like maybe Spiderman 2000?
>>
>>9314829
The current retro spidey line is an adaptation of the 90s cartoon, including a Venom with the red/blue shading from it. They've also made Avengers game figures, but, well you know. Mostly it's comic characters with them having a gaming subline like Star Wars has, and the occasional dip into cartoons from the 70s till now.

Personally I'm still waiting on a Spiderman Unlimited line. Those designs were cool as shit even if the show was just a bad adaptation of the Scarlet Spider comic without Ben.
>>
>>9314807
Could have bought one and just sold Galactus.
Though I think we will be getting some heralds between now and his release, maybe not an entire wave though
>>
>>9313563
not really. plenty of people had issues getting it together.
>>
>>9314252
you don't even have it. people who do have already said that isn't true.
>>
>>9314850
Oof you are lying hard.
>>
>>9314829
So far, there hasn’t been much cartoon-based stuff. SOME of the Retro Spidey stuff matches the cartoon: specifically Venom, Black Cat, and Hobgoblin, although they didn’t give him an accurate head.
As for stuff from Avengers EMH, nothing specific really. Some stuff like the modern Falcon or some of the classic Avengers technically count, but no designs that were exclusive to the show. It’s a bummer.
The only other cartoon based stuff I can think of is the Venomized wave from last year. Technically, Venom Cap, Gwenom, and Venom Miles were all cartoon-based, although Gwenom is very similar to her comic design, and Venom Miles is a figure based on concept art, since he didn’t look like that in the cartoon.
Nothing based on video games either. Obviously the most recent Gamerverse stuff, but outside of SMPS4 and Avengers, there’s nothing. I’d kill for some SM2000 type designs, in particular Ock, Venom, and Scorpion.
>>
>>9314842
Smoothbrains did, maybe
>>
>>9314852
the guy who bought 21 already posted about it days ago, retard.
>>
>>9314842
If you have trouble assembling something a 5-year old can put together you shouldn't buy toys at all. You're liable to swallow them and choke to death or stuff them into your butthole.
>>
>>9314858
Not necrapanon, but link to that post?kgvt
>>
>>9314858
>lie
>>
>>9314863
it's in the giant fwoosh thread, but there's no way i'm digging back through pages of people crying about not getting their toys shipped yet.
>>
>>9314862
when yov pop those covers off you can't return it for other defects.
>>
>>9314807
You’re only missing out on Nova and Morg. Air-Walker, Firelord and the the rest are on the way… fingers crossed.
>>
>>9312436
People who actually give a shit about the retro card should be rounded up with the retro 3.75 crowd and shot out back. Open your damn toys you autists
>>
>>9313459
Eternals bad and shelfwarm! Where are my (you)s?
>>
>>9314892
Are people not allowed to be disappointed in the drab bull Eternals figures we’re stuck with? Must we suck corporate cock at every given opportunity?
>>
File: 1630033579481.jpg (18 KB, 354x342)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>9314892
C'mon dude.
>>
>>9314690
Shit I thought I had a bunch with what's on my dresser and what I have coming but it pales in comparison to this horde.
>>
>>9314748
We should see a few blades when his movie gets a wave. I bet they will even do a 90s cartoon version.
>>
Hasbro-havers, should i be worried about pushing the figures to their absolute limits? I got some overwatch figures but I'm hurting my fingers trying to pry their hands open to hold their weapons, and some of them are starting to show the white stress marks. i can still put it back together in the event that shit happens right? I have some tamiya glue
also these things have GARBAGE QC, what the fug
>>
>>9314898
>Eternals figures we’re stuck with
you're not stuck with anything. nobody is making you buy them.
>>
>>9314863
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>9314939
“Stuck” in the sense that fans of the Eternals comics (we exist I assure you) have a choice between these ugly movie figures or… nothing. We’re not “stuck” in the sense that we have to buy them, just that we have only the one option.
>>
>>9314923
The only OW figure I have is Junkrat since I have a lot of fun playing him and the only reason I hop on each week. Besides to play with a friend. I had no issues getting his grenade launcher in his hand that I can remember since I picked him up years ago. Most problem I had was getting him to stand up right since his tire and thin body make him really top heavy.
>>
>>9314954
so don't buy them? they're not the eternals i want so i'm not buying them. problem solved.
>>
What are some of the best ML figures? Recently started with movie Venom and modular Iron Man and I love them. Was repelled by the line cause I wasn't too keen on the reuse of body molds that didn't look good or suit the characters. However, with these two, I feel that there has to be some more gems out there. I've been eyeing that Dr. Doom from the Super Skrull baf wave, but I can't find him anywhere for a decent non-rapey price.
>>
BBTS sent an email saying my Spidey 2099 was charging soon!

And Hasbro sent me 8 fucking emails telling me AoA wave 2 was delayed.
>>
File: Eg26beoXYAEkwik.jpg (128 KB, 900x1200)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>9314962
I've been messing around with some of the Fox X-Men stuff again. Love all three Wolverines and it's a ton of fun swapping their parts. I also got a Toybiz chair for Professor X, pretty pleased with it
>>
>>9314961
I’m not buying them either. I’m not the anon celebrating their potential for shelf warming, I’m just disappointed that we finally get Eternals figures and they’re not the ones I’ve wanted since 1988. Am I allowed to be disappointed kind sir?
>>
>>9314962
Ultron, Kang, War Machine, Red Skull, Lady Deathstrike, Kingpin, Thanos and She Hulk are some of my recent favorites.
>>
>>9312590
>poorfag detected
>>
>>9314961
Not that anon, but obviously. Still he's allowed to be agitated that something he likes is being thrown on the shelves as something so lifeless and bland.

>>9314962
If you don't mind a lighter color scheme that same DOOM mold has a Retro release that also comes with more accessories. Retro Spidey is fantastic but he's in the raped then castrated after market prices. Personal favorites of mine are:

Aforementioned Retro Doom
Carnage from the Venompool BAF
Deluxe War Machine (this thing is 30 dollars or less still, a fucking steal)
Recent Ultron
Target Retro Rogue
Storm from the Thunderbird 2 pack is sexy as hell.
>>
>>9314959
maybe its just cause nobody's touch this shit for some time, it was basically on clearance, i got the 4 pack for 18 bucks. dva and pharah's heads are completely scuffed and genji has some issues and zarya is the only one that is practically prime condition. good thing too, cause she's the only one I actually wanted from the box
>>
>>9314962
Beast, BAF Sauron, BAF Man-Thing, Retro Spidey, Namor, and i'm sure nobody will agree with me here but I love the old Rhino wave Ghost Rider
>>
>>9314984
actually holy fuck, zarya's shoulder joint is cracked, i've never seen that kind of damage before
>>
>>9314988
>had to settle for the blue tinted GR
I want a more neutral or all black version dammit. He's nice, came with a bike, and has a better painted head in my opinion, but the blue bugs me. Pretty sure the blue one I have is simply a repaint of the one you like and besides the blue tint he's pretty damned cool. Once you buy like a 2 dollar cheapo chain at the hobby section of Walmart to give him some proper chains he goes from meh to fantastic.

>>9314992
Could be from sitting around so long. If the crack is so bad it makes it unusable maybe get a refund? 18 bucks for four figures seems like a good deal even with a few issues.
>>
>>9314999
>meh to fantastic
Meant ok to fantastic. The meh was referring to the chain he comes with. Jumbled up ideas being typed out into one sentence hurr durr.
>>
>>9314999
>crack
it's still moving normally, i'm just kinda worried it's going to disintegrate at some point
i'm gonna post pics as soon as my phone charges, it's somewhat gory and fucking hilarious
>>
>>9315009
Perhaps post them in a more appropriate thread so you don't get modded. I know it's mostly Hasbro talk in here due to Legends but better to post correctly.
>>
File: GRstalkingCarnage.jpg (304 KB, 1331x998)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>9314984
>>9314999
My blue tinted GR. I need a better place or set up for taking photos. Couldn't get as clear a shot as I wanted. Like the chain around him looks a lot better in person than it does in this photo.
>>
>>9314999
Totally agree with you on the head being better. I actually have 2 of those unopened, but just haven't gotten around to opening them yet. When I finally do though, i'm going to do this swap. It makes both versions look better imo
>>
>>9314978
this anon nailed but i want to add in Deathlok as one of the all time great MLs.
>>
>>9315037
I hope we get a new GR soon. That swap does look great for both.
>>
>>9315048
DANNY KETCH
DANNY KETCH
>>
>>9315059
Looks like a bitching demon biker. Simple. Effective. Give it to me.
>>
>>9315048
>>9315059
Which is the one from the upcoming Midnight Sons game? If we get one it'll probably be that and I hate that outfit. Metal helmet skull and a skin tight body suit? Disgusting.
>>
>>9315071
Wait, what?
I didn't hear about this
>>
File: FASDVanfrens.jpg (269 KB, 1536x2048)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
figma's got a new challenger
also it's not quite apparent but Pharah's head wasn't fitted properly so the helm doesn't align properly with the wing-ear-tip things and the right side is just crushed in the plastic
>>9315018
thank you for the warning, but i dont wanna make a whole thread for this pic lol
>>9315030
>>9315037
are these toybiz? they look phenomenal
>>
File: superiorDva.jpg (269 KB, 1536x2048)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>9315111
Firaxis is making it so it'll play like Xcom but with cards and shit
>>
>>9315113
Hasbro, Rhino BAF wave and re-deco comes on the bike
This is the ToyBiz Ghost Riders
>>
>>9315113
>are these toybiz?
No. Hasbro
>>
>>9315113
Nah, Hasbro's Rhino BAF wave.

>>9315059
I'd rather a Robbie and it come with a 1/12 car. I'd probably pay $100 for that in a mini haslab. But realistically it would probably be $250 with all the electronics and whozits and what'sits gallore.
>>
>>9315123
Danny definitely doesn't look like that, he's basically in biker gear, they used his outfit for the first Ghost Rider movie
>>
>>9314978
>Still he's allowed to be agitated that something he likes is being thrown on the shelves as something so lifeless and bland.
he can feel however he wants, it's still stupid.
>>
>>9315130
I'm 40 years old and he's one of the last major 90s Marvel characters that hasn't gotten a new figure
I can settle for the Toy Biz figure, but he needs a bigger bike, dammit
>>
>>9315071
That's Robbie Reyes, not Danny or Johnny.
>>
>>9315139
Well Robbie's design is shit. At least in the game.
>>
>>9315130
Damn now I want a Haslab R/C 2 pack with light up features and talking Riders.
>>
>>9315134
>>9315125
>>9315130
damn, that's cool af, i'm guessing they won't be cheap aftermarket? also i've only seen the Nic Cage movies, is there a pasta for essential Ghost Rider reading?
>>
File: reyes.jpg (85 KB, 594x516)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>9315154
Would buy.
>>
File: 20180802_145631.jpg (1.18 MB, 2560x1440)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>9315137
Fair enough. His time really has come.

>>9315154
How much would it cost

>>9314962
>>9314988
Also all these guys
>>
>>9315037
I feel extremely lucky to have two head swapped black GR’s, and a third one I customized into a Thunderbolts one
>>
>>9315189
>How much would it cost
I'm just the idea man. The price is up to accounting and marketing.
>>
File: 1628240165874.png (248 KB, 645x412)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
when are we getting Big Nigga & Crazy Bitch body molds? I want a bull for my anime girls and cleavage for my superwhores.
they still haven't reused the Misty Knight torso, jesus christ.
>>
File: mafex man.jpg (57 KB, 549x670)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Saw this online and thought to myself, would panel lining the MAFEX Spidey fuck up the paint underneath? I was thinking of taking a Gundam marker to mine.
>>
>>9315288
>they still haven't reused the Misty Knight torso
And you're surprised about this?
They put adult limbs on the teenage torso because they hate tits that much
>>
I don’t even really like cyclops. How have I gotten here.
>>
>>9315428
toys hit different
>>
I’ve got a mafex magneto coming. I got suckered in by the figure with super current comic accurate look by these two. Come to think of it I’m replacing the wolverine also. The sentinel stays.
>>
>>9315428
Jealous, I only have the Marvel Legend Jim Lee Cyclops
Gonna save up and get the Mafex one of these days
>>
>>9315473
I want this sentinel rereleased dammit.
>>
>>9315493
He’s fulfilling all my sentinel needs in life at the moment. Cool feeling to have for something I’ve had for so long.
>>
>>9315530
Affordable, stands up, tall enough for cool set ups. I'm guessing we won't see it for a while. Maybe Selects will do one?
>>
>>9315530
Been thinking of getting one of the older ones, I've got the Amazon one but I feel that the extra paint apps seen on this one and the purple one with the gold face really make the sculpt pop. Was thinking of getting the gold one then repainting the faceplate to be more flesh colored.
>>
>>9315544
Aren't they like 200+ now?
>>
>>9315548
Yeah, the DOFP one runs for like $280-$300. I got one for about $150 a while back but it reeks of cig smoke or weed, just smells terrible. Funny enough I think that same thing happened to another anon around here. Someone must be giving the sentinels camels. Regardless, I would custom paint him myself but I would worry about fucking him up. You can find the old MU ones for around $170-$200 if you know where to look. Sometimes you even get a free Wolverine lol
>>
>>9314988
I like how Man-Thing doesn't even cost much more than some of the figures in his line.
Heck, some might even cost more than A complete Man-Thing at this point.
>>
>>9315555
Way too much for my blood. I'd buy one for 60 max. How much was he retail.
>>
Just needs articulated fingers really.
>>
>>9315570
Rounded shoulderpads and less meaty-looking thighs would be ideal
New shoulderpads would be doable, new thighs not so much
>>
>>9312980
SOLD
>>
File: 1602496808677.png (880 KB, 500x660)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>9315570
honestly, this is the perfect Sentinel scale.
>>
Watched What if... today and noticed something. In every episode Tony has been in he's died. Crazy Pym, zombies, and Killmonger. I guess universes that spun off of the main one we're following all lose their Tony in some way.
>>
Got an email about a release date pushback from amiami and expected it to be the mafex gwen but it was the sentinel Peter B which has been moved back to novemeber
>>
>>9315712
If not then thanos would have killed everyone!
>>
File: 226ca04.jpg (85 KB, 888x894)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>9315789
And Tony would have died...
>>
File: Moonstar X-Force 27.jpg (166 KB, 528x679)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Now that they made the other 90s X-Force characters we NEED a 90s Moonstar. She can't hang around with the others in her training outfit.
>>
>>9315570
>>9315701
>>
>>9315845
The absolute state of the Sentinel
>>
File: 20210916_094731[16349].jpg (859 KB, 3064x1860)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
>>9314962
well i've got around 30 ML's so far, but yesterday was the first time I found out some have fucking necks!! wth?!!

are there any other figures like red skull that have separate neck joint. pinless is great, but extra articulation is nicer.
>>
>>9315868
They've been adding neck articulation over the past year or so. But it's limited in who gets it because of reuse. Now go ahead and pose Red Skull in something other than a flying punch pose because it's all you know how to do apparently. Red Skull isn't even a brawler.
>>
File: 20210916_120325.jpg (1.42 MB, 4032x3024)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>9315885
So is it only this body? I know dormammu uses it, but with the flame head I didn't notice it.
>>
>>9315891
Some newer figures have them but not a lot. Like I said earlier. Goddamn you're obnoxious.
>>
>>9315939
>some newer figures
This doesn't help me. I guess I'll have to go do my own research.
>>
>>9315891
>>9315940
It's not like there is a comprehensive list or anything
>>
>>9315940
>I guess I'll have to go do my own research.
We’ve all been waiting weeks for you to reach this conclusion
>>
>>9315940
Because I don't fucking know off the top of my goddamn head you sperg. Holy shit. A few I can think of are Dr. Doom, Modular Iron Man, and Movie Deadpool. Fuck off if you're too smoothbrained to figure this shit out yourself bitchboi.
>>
>>9315960
My doctor doom came with a solid neck mold. I saw others with the joint. You sound like an acba acrid wet blanket.
>>
>>9315960
>Dr. Doom, Modular Iron Man, and Movie Deadpool

This is helpful. Thank you. I didn't realise doom had one because of that hood. Also good to know modular has one. Makes it more attractive now.
>>
>>9315973
I regret helping you out. Like I said, if you're too low IQ to figure this out yourself you should fuck off.
>>
>>9315845
That clearly looks like someone tried to scrape it off.
>>
>>9315973
>not wanting Modular because it's from MvC at the very least
>>
>>9315988
>Here’s my Sunday best!
>>
File: 20210916_095025.jpg (104 KB, 1280x821)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>9315174
>is there a pasta for essential Ghost Rider reading?

I'd definitely recommend Rise of the Midnight Sons, Road to Vengeance, and
Midnight Massacre. IIRC Hearts of Darkness was good as well.

Note that these are all Ketch Ghost Rider, not Blaze or Robbie, though Johnny Blaze is an important part of the stories.

>>9315398
Panel lining wouldn't fuck up the paint. Make sure you use a very fine-tipped pen though as the lines are pretty small.

>>9315491
The Mafex one is pretty good. It was on sale forever at BBTS, so you might be able to find a decent deal on it.
>>
I've been out of the ML game for about 2-3 years now. What have I missed? Not specific figures (unless they were notably shit or good or something) but in terms of the line, scarcity, or any other news.
>>
>>9316126
we are getting quality, dedicated sculpts every wave with new tech like pinless arms and legs or ball torsos
>>
>>9315868
Why is this your go to pose for every single figure? It doesn't work for every character and it damn sure doesn't work for Red Skull.
Try some subtlety for once.
>>
>>9315891
Red Skull, Dormammu, Doctor Doom and Modular Iron Man are the only ML with separate neck joints as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>9316126
Surprisingly the line is improving
>>
>>9316140
Movie Deadpool does too.
>>
>>9315971
>My doctor doom came with a solid neck mold
What? Also sauce on that Wonder Woman and the swords, all of them look great
>>
marvel legends: slightly mediocre toys that cost around $25.00. haslab marvel legends sentinel: large, slightly mediocre toy that costs $350.00
>>
Has there ever been a 6" figure of this bald woman?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (247 KB, 658x1011)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>9316234
No and I doubt we ever get a version of the one you posted. There was a rumor she is in GOTG3 so maybe we get an MCU and a comic version. Then again we still haven't got a comic Nebula.
>>
>>9315868
<everybody has the Speed Force, even Red Skull
>>
>>9315981
How do? Not seeing any drag marks from a sharp or hard implement. No damage to the meterial underneath whatsoever.
>>
>>9316131
>>9316164
Did they ever get rid of those figures like Elektra and X-23 with the dogshit shoulder joints? Those things weren't worth the plastic they were made of
>>
File: Moondragon1.jpg (52 KB, 1000x654)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>9316251
Her costume isn't too bad. No more revealing than classic storm and lady deathstrike.
>>
File: image (1).png (88 KB, 197x187)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>cube cuban shows up
>immediately shut down by multiple people
>>
>>9316401
I don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>9316234
>>9316400
What we need is a full classic infinity watch wave, the fact that we don't have any of them in their classic looks is pretty ridiculous.

>>9316251
How would they even work her into the MCU? With the amount that they Gunn ruined Drax he made it kind of impossible to introduce Heather.
>>
>>9316446
>that they Gunn
I'm retarded
>>
How are the ZD toys Iron Man figures? I was thinking of picking up a Mk V (suitcase) and possibly a hall of armor for it to stand in.
>>
>>9316446
>made it kind of impossible to introduce Heather.
They're just not related in the MCU, simple as that.
Moondragon and Drax's relationship wouldn't matter anyway, you know the only reason Disney would use her is to get a lesbian couple in the MCU, with her and Phyla-Vell.
>>
>>9315712
Wonder if they're trying to drive the idea that Tony has to be dead from now on, so they can change actors to Riri
Hope not, she sucks
>>
>>9316446
How about an entire wave where each figure is a BAF that lets you build a massive Fin Fang Foom
>>
>>9316495
how about an entire wave of BAF? Each box includes one part (not the same) for each of the figures. Buy them all to build the figures.
(I never want this to happen)
>>
>>9316468
Heard good things, but don't own any myself. Pretty sure they're 7" scale, if they're the ones I'm thinking of.
>>
File: foom wave.jpg (1.9 MB, 1629x850)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>9316495
They kinda did that the first time, when all but three figures in the wave were Hulk size
>>
>>9316393
nope, but we are getting a new female buck this year in the armadillo/spider-man movie wave
>>
File: WebShield.jpg (140 KB, 756x1008)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Since we're getting a Spider-Armor I decided to make up a web shield. The circular pattern to the main center lines was unintentional but adds to the look so I'm happy with it.
>>
>>9314807
Shoulda just bought him and then sold Galactus himself while holding on to the heralds

idiot
>>
Okay, here's where we're at with that X-Men 2022 wave:
-Siryn
-Darwin
-Havok
-Wolverine
-Sabretooth
-Vulcan
No BAF known yet

Wave's looking more and more disappointing with each new reveal
>>
>>9316604
Shit wave. Siryn's the only must-have for me. If Havok and Sabretooth are their original costumes I'll get them, I can't think of any Wolverine variants I'm willing to pay money for and Vulcan and Darwin can both fuck off. I really hope the BAF sucks.
>>
>>9316604
Where do these leaks come from anyway?
>>
>>9316619
Not sure where exactly other than the guy from MarvelousNews being the one to report them. He's had a pretty good track record with these before, but he only gets the name of the character so if he tries to guess a costume there's a chance he'll get it wrong. I assume that's why he just put Wolverine and Sabretooth logos there.
>>
>>9316633
Makes sense. I'm guessing if the characters in a wave generally all have something in common it'd be the costumes from that?
>>
What part of the MAFEX 075 Spider-Man would be made of ABS plastic? I want to use Gundam marker but don't want to fuck it up
>>
>>9316604
>Sabretooth
Hopefully he's pinless, I was just looking into sabretooth figures so I can have someone for the upcoming mafex wolverine to fight.
>>
>>9316604
please gimme a modern storm pls
>>
>>9316604
Can’t wait for the BAF to be someone like Mojo or Brood Queen so everyone can bitch about buying this dud wave for the awesome BAF.
>>
>>9316662
someone pleas help me
>>
File: 20210916_205424.jpg (1.35 MB, 4032x2761)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
Do red hands look better than green on red skull? Would prefer black but don't have any.
>>
>>9316604
Hasbro is the ultimate monkey paw

The people: we want xmen
Hasbro: here go
>>
>>9315868
What the fuck is this pose for red skull?
>>
>>9315398
>>9316662
>>9316754
Absolutely ruined my MAFEX Spider-Man, took half the paint off on accident. Going to have to cough up the $450 for a new one.
>>
>>9316771
I prefer those hands. Can you unblur the photo and take a more centered picture that shows scale with out perspective being added in?
>>
>>9316771
this picture hurts me eyes
>>
>>9316811
You can't fix the paint at all? 450 seems like quite a bit if the paint isn't that bad off.
>>
>>9316849
It has to be the exact pigments and process the original factory used or I won't do it. It has to be perfect
>>
>>9316604
We're never going to get Avalanche and Toad, are we?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (54 KB, 270x409)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9316604
Wild guess but I'm going with Ch'od for the BAF.
>>
>>9316873
I hope you're right because I don't give a shit about him or the Starjammers
>>
>>9316873
You know they'd just take the Abomination BAF from a few years ago and update the head a bit and call it a day
>>
>>9316853
The 20th anniversary of the first ML Toybiz wave is coming up. Rumors that they'll release a tribute to it. It would actually be a great wave. 80th Cap with a lighter blue, a single release Hulk and a new Toad. Iron Man would get a new face plate I guess.
>>
>>9316891
seems like a good chance to copy the mafex eyes for IM
>>
>>9316400
We got girls in corsets and we're getting one in a bikini, I don't think the costume is a problem anymore
>>
>>9316891
We for sure need a good single release Hulk so I'm all for it
>>
>>9316604
I've been wanting a new classic Sabertooth so I'm happy, I don't care about any other X-Men
>>
New thread:
>>9316954
>>9316954
>>9316954
>>
File: sabretooth birdy.png (1.16 MB, 571x754)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>everyone wants classic Sabretooth
>it's business suit Sabretooth using the Happy body
>>
>>9316957
>retrofagging thread
>>
>>9316958
I wouldn't say no to pimp sabretooth as long as we got his sidekick
>>
File: 20210916_223325.jpg (2.79 MB, 3674x5760)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
>>9316812
Here. The color doesn't match the head, but their not supposed to. They just look better thanbthat garish green.
>>
File: 20210909_160349.jpg (1.45 MB, 3877x2348)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>9317008
FYI, hands are from dormammu who uses the same mold.
>>
>>9316936
Disney probably thinks it will offend cancer patients.
>>
>>9316809
Skipping out on nuremberg trials.
>>
File: 1624237682083.jpg (353 KB, 737x691)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>9316957
>>
>>9316849
450 is actually quite low. I used a gundam marker and had to pay 1000 for the chemical burns it gave me
>>
>>9316662
Have you tried asking in the Customs thread? If anyone's gonna know, it'll be them.
>>
>>9316604
there is already 2 havoks
>>
>>9317264
Yes and there's apparently going to be a third, what's your point?
>>
>>9317223
Wtf kind of gundam markers u using I don't seem to be having these problems.
Also the joints are likely abs while the limbs and whatnot are pvc
>>
>>9316885
2016 Abomination with a new head, hands, a belt and maybe a pistol? And Cr'reee of course. I'd be happy with that.
>>
>>9317264
Yeah they still haven't made Havok's best look.
>>
>>9317008
Seriously my guy, not everything needs to be the most dynamic pose possible.
>>
>>9317303
I'm hoping it's that Havok and Vulcan from Kingbreaker to go with him.
>>
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (112 KB, 1200x600)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
I want a Kindred figure. He's got a good design for a Halloween display.
>>
>>9317295
I think they're trolling, anon, everything about their comments are absurd, that and maybe another anon is leaping as the anon who asked originally
>>
actual new thread
>>9317338
>>9317338
>>9317338
>>
>>9317311
I hope so too. I'm kind of assuming Hasbro makes the most basic Vulcan and puts a classic headsculpt on the old Havok figure.
>>
>>9315288
>Crazy Bitch
Just get a Killmonger figure and put his head on a black widow
>>
>>9316190
Revoltech wonderwoman with her sword. Doomds sword is from some cheap dollar store weapon set, just painted gold. There was no hinge to the balljoint on my doom.
>>
>>9312467
Based on the PS4 game and not comics or TAS. What a waste
>>
>>9317889
I must be the only person in the world not working at Hasbro that wanted this. Because when I was using that suit while playing I was thinking "man, I hope if they do a Legends figure of armoured Spidey, I hope they base it on this design."
>>
>>9318268
Nah I wanted it too. I mean I am disappointed it's not completely based on the animated one because that was one of my favorite toys as a kid, but I loved the PS4 version just as much.
>>
>>9316446
If we ever get that Drax, I bet it'll be a retool of the AoA Apocalypse

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.