[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FullSizeRender 3.webm (2.15 MB, 614x1018)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB WEBM
How the fuck could Hasbro let this happen? This will sink haslab
>>
Why 3 bro
One to play with one for the shelf one for staying in the box?
>>
Haslab?
More like Hasbin.
>>
You don't own 3.

You barely own any toys what are you even doing here.
>>
>>9304739
Why has Marvel Legends always had such shit quality?
>>
Fuck guys, I lost one of my sentinels fingers, wtf do I do. I don't wanna go to the hospital to get it back.
>>
>>9304778
>You don't own 3.
can I play I got 3 no the way. Tried to cancel but they didn't do it.
>>
>>9304747
Obviously 2 to resell to some desperate suckers
>>
>>9304739
Just use some Kiki bro
>>
OOOOooooOoOoo NO HAS/BROS/ you might need to spend $20 on a dynamic stand!!!
Jesus Christ
>>
>>9304778
He ain't subby.
>>
>>9305150
I can't fucking pose it properly without some shit stand. And even having done that, one can't certain about its stability, as he's heavy&bulky as fuck.
This bullshitery is unbelievable.
The fuck were they thinking?
And stop the cope. It won't help.
>>
>>9304739
>it's Hasbro
>it's shit
choose two
>>
>>9305150
10+ pounds of plastic, you think that will hold it?
>>
>>9304798
You don't the only thing you own is your virginity.
>>
>>9304778
>>9304872
>>9305150
>>9305254
>>9305293
>t. HasMad shills
kek
>>
Just grab a screwdriver and done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVmZlSQ59oI
>>
>>9306556
Trolls BTFO forever
>>
>>9306556
this faggot doesn't speak for hasbro
>>
>>9305150
FUCKING
$300
CROWD FUNDED
RELEASE

And this QC is inexcusable
>>
>>9306779
What qc? The thing fixed with a screw turn? You lost faggot.
>>
>>9306556
How does something that heavy not even have a ratchet joint?
>>
>>9306785
Because you're a faggot
>>
>>9306794
Excuse me, but the designers at Hasbro don't even know I'm a faggot.
>>
>>9306785
It's over Anon, you lost. Go back to making threads about Retardblasting
>>
>>9306785
An oversight. Weird especially when their other big figures have had them and even the Sentinel has them in its shoulders. At least there is some way to fix it but who knows what Galactus is going to be like now.
>>
File: 1620638601091.png (706 KB, 1500x985)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
trolls btfo
>>
>>9306799
>At least there is some way to fix it but who knows what Galactus is going to be like now.
Yeah, it's nice that it's a pretty easy fix, but that much weight on a friction joint is an odd choice.
>>
>>9306810
>but that much weight on a friction joint is an odd choice
Doesn't stop your mom
>>
>>9304739
Kek, what a piece of shit.
>>
>>9304755
Haslame
Hasblah
>>
Reminder that the screw hole will become loose & open like Hasblow shills butthole if you tighten the screw. The knee will be worse in 3 months if you tighten that screw.
>>
>have to remove the cap to access a screw
>knees are not designed to have the caps work as looseners tighteners that can adjust the knees without needing to even use tools
>>
>>9306799
>>9306810
>Hasbro puts ratchets in the shoulder joints so the arms can support all the weight of holding up another figure
>Hasbro doesn't put ratchets in the knees even though the figure would have to support its own weight AND holding another figure
Hasbro logic is something else
>>
>>9305251
Maybe if he buys enough to make scaffolding out of them.
>>
You spent 900 bucks on this?
>>
>>9306849
You are just jealous. Fuckin poorfags like you are ruining this community
>>
>>9306827
>t. has never worked on any construction site of any kind

die
>>
>>9306854
>t. Poorfag
Live in misery
>>
>>9306853
I could have if I wanted to. But no toy is worth that much.
>>
>>9306854
What does a construction site have to do with a toy lol?
>>
>>9306827
This is a lie
>>
>>9306781
Lmfao dumbass thinks the problem isn’t they used shit tier quality parts for a massive figure . It has no ratchets faggot

KEEP LICKING THOSE HASBRO BOOTS
>>
>>9304791
kek
>>
>>9304739
Retroblasting already sank Haslab. You were just too ignorant to hear the truth.
>>
File: WHATWERETHEYTHINKING.jpg (63 KB, 900x900)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>9305158
>The fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>9306947
Nah it's just a butthurt scalper, he's not even a Hasbro bootlicker, which makes it worse.
>>
>>9304747
1 to keep, 2 to stuck up his ass
>>
>>9304739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVmZlSQ59oI
>>
>>9307221
Bro no ratchet
>>
>>9306947
Sorry, can't hear over you're WHINING, you wany to cry more troll? Hmm? You mad people don't have to listen to your shit?
>>
File: 1603306431339.png (1.74 MB, 960x960)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>bro just tighten the screw
>>
OP's most hated novella?

The Turn Of The Screw
>>
>>9306556
OP's screwed
>>
>>9304739
Just dont open them and sell them, people will still buy them
>>
>>9306564
>trolls

I’ve got no horse in this race, but if a $300 made-to-order collectible is coming out the box floppy, you should be complaining and not whiteknighting the company responsible like they did you a favour by spitting in your mouth.
>>
>>9307475
But anon, that's how Hasfags work.
>>
Dont ratchets have some downsides as well?
>>
There are 12 inch figures with smooth knees that can stand. They just needed to make the top of him entirely hollow so he wasnt so heavy
>>
>>9307486
Yeah they can snap off and wear out over time
>>
>>9307486
They do my BAF Apocalypse had ratcheting knees and now its loose as hell.

Thread over its done butthurt anon missed out and is coping.
>>
Even with the "fix" I might sell mine if I can get 1k for it. Still some being sold on eBay for that amount so idk
>>
>>9304739
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTvv15Ihajn

the knee fix is only temporary. they get loose again after posing, and eventually you strip the screw. it is a design flaw
>>
>>9307981
This is a lie. Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>9307981
Hasbro really fucked up with this.
>>
>>9304739
They have a cap that you take off that reveals a screw head. Tighten the screw. The knees will no longer be loose.
>>
>>9307991
Was this shown anywhere in the instruction booklet that comes with the packaging?
>>
>>9308000
It isn't, but it's a simple fix. Most of the people shitting on it ITT obviously own one too, they're just poking fun at the hoarders panicking that they will now have to write an extra line about the knees in their listings for the figure.
>>
>>9308000
It still has a small failure rate like most figure joints. But from what I've seen the screw method works. It's sad they didn't take the time to engineer this guy better.
>>
>>9308016
>it's a simple fix.
Then why didn't the designers high light this fix in any of the interviews?
>>
>paying $350+ for a giant robot
>booklet doesn't mention how to fix loose knees

Huge oversight. I'm not watching some uneducated hick tell me how to fix something that should have come with an Ikea retard-proof manual in the first place.
>>
What size is the screw?
>>
>>9308016
It's not a simple fix. If you tighten a screw, and the connection losens over time, eventually you'll tighten it so much it damages the plastic or the connection is stripped. This isn't a permanent fix, just a temp one. People acting like robo is the second coming of christ for figuring this out is beyond me.
>>
>>9308026
Many of Robo's audience are underage.
>>
>>9308026
Because it isn't temporary, it's a for sure fix. You're just wanting to keep trolling after you got BTFO
>>
>>9308037
>it's a for sure fix
Wrong
>>
>>9308037
>>9308040
Who cares? Neither of you even have one so why are you arguing about it?
>>
>>9308037
You're literally retarded. It is not a permanent fix, that's literally not how a joint like that works. You're applying tension to a plastic joint, and yet it keeps loosening. People doing this fix are already reporting some issues with it. This will work maybe once or twice and then the weight of the figure will still cause the joint to loosen and yet you won't be able to tighten the screw more. It's just not physically able to turn any more. From there you will damage the plastic.
>>
What are the dimensions of the joint? Does it go all the way in? Can I replace it with a bolt for better durability?
>>
>>9308043
Yawn. Keep your angry whining to yourself from now on, kay?
>>
>>9308054
Just go deepthroat a hasbro exec and get it over with bro.
>>
>>9308037
>Because it isn't temporary, it's a for sure fix
We'll see after several months, I bet the future is going to be a walk in the park for the mutants with all the Sentinels having busted knees.
>>
>>9308059
Robo was right and you were wrong. :3
>>
>>9308061
Right about what, Hasbro not including a booklet for everyone to fix themselves?
>>
>>9308063
If a hick from Arkansas can figure it out, what's your excuse?
>>
Why don't you guys just get a room and fuck?
>>
>>9308068
If a $50 Sentinel from ten years ago can have ratcheted knees, why can't a $350 sentinel?
>>
>>9308075
Because that was a piece of shit. Thanks for admitting you're a dumbass though.
>>
>>9308078
It has racheted knees and doesn't need to be fixed like a crowd funded premium kickstarter product. Its no different than all the shitty qc four horsemen have with their mythic legions.
>>
>>9308079
Aaaand here we have it ladies and gents. The troll shows his cards.
>>
>>9304739
that's just sad
>>
>>9308026
>>9308043
you're posting real, helpful information that is true but fyi the people responding to you are just fucking with you

this is convenient for hasbro, though. now everyone will talk about "the fix" and once the fix stops working in a few weeks/months, the sentinel won't be the center of attention anymore and they won't have to address the issue
>>
>>9308107
Why do you hate /ourguy/ Robo? He is a real voice for the community and does the best work.
>>
>>9308107
>helpful information that is true
It's not helpful at all. And no, it isn't true. It's him trying to pry the narrative back so he can keep shitposting.
>>
>>9308117
Wrong. The knees are fucked.
>>
The knees on almost every heavy figure ever made are fucked eventually. The difference is people were crazy enough to spend 300+ bucks on this figure. Shoulda gotten a sail barge instead.
>>
>>9305251
I have one of these stands for a Sideshow StarCraft Raynor, which is about 8 pounds and 18 inches tall and way, way more fragile than a marvel legend of any size would be. It works great and is incredibly sturdy.
I didn't get a sentinel so I'm not sure what it came with, if anything, but a well articulated toy of that size and weight should absolutely have a stand regardless of it's build quality. The only alternative is to be made out of super lightweight and hollow plastic (like some of the old giant 3A bots) which would probably piss people off even more.
>>
Look at all these butt hurts. They couldn't afford it last year so its just a giant thread for cope.

Get a fucking job and pay the latecomers tax already.
>>
>>9308365
Seethe
>>
>>9308448
Sour grapes
>>
>>9306854
lmaooo neither have you you incredibly soft bitch
>>
>>9308328
Yup this figure should have came with a quality stand. That should have been a priority for them. I can't think of a single giant figure that doesn't. Dynaction, 1/6, Great Ape Vegeta, big ThreeZero shit, they all come with stands. It's very difficult to do a dynamic pose with a top-heavy figure, and it reduces long-term wear from simple gravity.
>>
>>9308576
Transformers don't, usually, but those are often designed in a way where they have big chunky legs. The sentinel has human proportions.
>>
Holy shit are you guys really still arguing about this?
>>
>>9308082
They should of just folded, but they had to double down.
>>
>>9308612
This board just gets worse every year, these people are probably now on the same level as that Greg retard from a few years back.
>>
Can people get refunds? I assume no
>>
>>9308669
Sounds like a win to me.
>>
>>9308909
Why would they? The problem is fixed.
>>
>>9308923
Oh they magically teleported the ratchets inside the knees of every figure during a hardware update earlier today?
>>
Just squirt some super glue up in there
>>
>>9308949
That's what McFarlane's factory does to their loose joints in factory QC. It leads to broken joints eventually

t. victim of one of those
>>
>>9306804
Yeah buddy, until you ham handed faggots strip thos tiny screws!

Enjoy buddy. And thanks for beta testing faggots
>>
you have to be an actual retard if you think that tiny screw solves the problem. tightening the screws on figure stands is enough to mess them up eventually, and you think that's not gonna happen on the sentinels?? get a fuckin clue
>>
>>9308963
Wrong, Robo saved the day.
>>
>>9308963
>you have to be an actual retard if you think that tiny screw solves the problem. tightening the screws on figure stands is enough to mess them up eventually, and you think that's not gonna happen on the sentinels?? get a fuckin clue

I mean you have to be an actual retard to posts different methods of coping.

Maybe go buy some clearanced funkos? I mean you clearly couldn't afford it maybe get a job?
>>
>>9308974
The knees are gonna snap one day making them useless.
>>
>>9308974
i bought galactus, clearly i can afford it. you know who else can? the guy who bought 21, tightened the screws, and already has had them loosen up again or be totally stripped.

kill yourself.
>>
>>9308996
Show me the receipt.

>>9308977
The Knees on all my toybiz items except the old Sentinel no longer have ratchening knees overtime. They've never broken nor have I seen then reported snapping.

Cope poorfags just cope it up.
>>
>>9309117
Its funny how, once the left has invaded a hobby and they begin poisoning it, they push to become the top dog.
These commies are fake and gay, they know they never really cared about the hobby until it became socially acceptable to be into it. so the only way they think they can prove their worth, is with money. And money is all they really have.

So they buy everything up, they pay scalpers, they buy expensive shit. But its not cause they really like what theyre buying, its all just badges, badges they wear to prove their "fandom"
>>
>>9309117
Here's mine. You're an idiot.
>>
>>9309222
How do you tighten 21 Sentinels? Who or what and when? Why are you so desperate for attention?

I don't get it.
>>
>>9309117
>Cope poorfags just cope it up.
You seem to be the poorfag coping, you spent more that you should have on a toy and now that it has a fatal flaw you can't deal with it because you notice that you have burned your monthly wage on crap.

The fact you can't accept your losses like many other people who have bough this thing speak wonders of who's the poorfag here.
>>
>>9309255
>The fact you can't accept your losses like many other people who have bough this thing speak wonders of who's the poorfag here.

I haven't loss anything in fact I made my money triple before they've even sent out my units.

It literally paid for itself. Listen I know its hard to get a job right now its okay my guy maybe suck some dick down the street?
>>
>>9309278
>its hard to get a job right now
literally everywhere is hiring now you retard
>>
>>9309296
>literally everywhere is hiring now you retard
Yeah but I don't think they hire mental deranged psychos that spend countless hours posting and making threads about this.

I mean I'm just saying I think you can do better by sucking dick my guy.
>>
>>9308963
It only messes them up if you overtighten them like a retard and strip the screw. Yes, the limbs may get floppy again in several years, but every type of joint system degrades with time in that same way. I have figures from about a decade ago that have just gotten naturally floppy and loose from time.
>>
>>9307985
Cope.
>>
>>9309296
the only places that hire make you come in in person which will lead to eventual death by contact with the demon virus. he is speaking about a remote work position.
>>
>>9309352
>Yes, the limbs may get floppy again in several years
it's already happened with the people who tightened them.
>>
>buying modern Hasbro
>expecting it to be decent
>shelling out hundreds of dollars in the process over a proven bad track record

Same shitheads who won't wear a mask or vaccinate, I bet. Can't wait for the improved quality KO to come out.
>>
>>9308972
Hi Robo. Stop shitposting and get back to making those Super Tuesday videos
>>
>>9308996
You guys seem to be making a mistake. You're not supposed to buy the Sentinels and Galactii to open and play with. They're meant to be bought to sell for 3x markup on ebay
>>
>>9307985
Stop trying to increase the price of your scalped goods.
>>
Fuck outa here!

Sentinel is tight as fuck. Just tighten the screws bro
>>
>>9310501
Enjoy the future!
>>
>>9309278
If you're not a poorfag that's even worse, because you're defending Hasbro's bullshit for no reason whatsoever. It doesn't matter anyways, as you will have to deal with it when those knees get floppy again after a month and you can't thighten the screw anymore.

>>9309352
>Yes, the limbs may get floppy again in several years, but every type of joint system degrades with time in that same way.
This amount of cope is impressive.
>>
>>9310531
Wtf like, do people not know how to tighten screws without stripping them? I literally just gave them a gentle tightening and stopped before stripping anything. Work out great. Enjoy being a mad and sad little shit as I have fun with my sick ass toys.
>>
>>9310501
>>9310658
Ummm... based?
>>
>>9305158
fill the joints with elmers glue
>>
>>9310658
And then it'll loosen over time leading to tightening the screw again and again.
>>
>>9310501
>>9310658
looks based bro, ignore the poorfags sad that they lost an excuse to troll
>>
>>9304739
My Peanuts went sour
>>
>>9308955
kiki joint fix made mine perfect. Didn't event use that many drops
>>
>>9310501
>>9310658
I can’t tell if troll or is actually getting this work up over the thread
>>
>>9310501
>>9310658
and you'll tighten the screws again, and again, and again, the plastic union itself will be ruined completely, that's why my sentinel is just there, I'm not going to fuck up a 400$ figure to cater trolls on 4chan
>>
>>9311039
You ARE the troll. Faggot.
>>
>>9311045
DUMBASS, not even talking about stripped screws, screws are METAL, tighten the screws over and over again will SHRED the PLASTIC joint that connects the knee and the edges of the leg where you put the screws
>>
>>9311067
What's that? I can't hear you over all that coping.
>>
>>9311067

Dude, I remove and reapply the screws on my GIJOEs from more than 30 years to change the rubber band and nothing like that happened and we are talking of brittler plastic than the Sentinel. Yeah, it's not a good look for Hasbro (should have used ratchets), but you can still fix that shit.
>>
>>9311087
your gi-joes don't have the weight of Sentinel
>>
>>9310501
LMAOOOOO ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD BTFO
Based as hell
>>
>>9311550
Now show the video clip where it can't stand like that for more than 20 seconds before collapsing.
>>
>>9310531
Not the correct issue. Over tightening of the screw to compensate for the lack of hardware will weaken theplastic the screw is in. The more often you tighten it, it will further stress the plastic the screw threads into over time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLFk323Qnlc&ab_channel=RetroBlasting

Worth the laugh!
>>
>>9312331
>laugh

That was the most boring thing I’ve ever seen on you tube and I watch some pretty boring documentaries
>>
File: livestream.jpg (123 KB, 638x447)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>9312331
>>9312346
He's doing an entire livestream over his hate boner for Hasbro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVdx-S8gMw
>>
>>9312347
It has to be so disheartening for him when the HasLab projects continue to be successful. I wonder if he will address Fwoosh in the livestream. I don't know if it's in RetroBlasting's best interest to poke the bigger YouTubers.
>>
>>9312359
>fwoosh
>bigger youtuber

They'll all obsessive white men making the onionn face over plastic toys
>>
>>9312359
He'll probably call him a shill, all the while promoting Bobby Vala's Action Force line, and his friend who makes Star Wars bootlegs.

Somebody should ask him about his resemblance to the Hood figure
>>
I can’t find any marvel legends YouTube people that don’t make me question my choices
>>
>>9312347

Seriously, i find that it was retarded to implement ratchets in the arms but not in the legs, but that video is so pedantic and obsessive that makes me puke.
>>
>>9312373
Not even just MLs, any toy reviewer who feels the need to show their face are always the cringest people, this is why I just to written reviews or anons on this board.
>>
>>9312378
He's just salty over an autistic one man war he's been waging on Hasbro ever since he got BTFO over the Jabba the Hutt Sail Barge, which he told everyone not support, because he said it'd never succeed. After making an ass out of himself it was a success and he was left with egg on his face.
>>
>>9312388
HasLab lives rent free in his head, despite not buying any of these projects himself.
>>
>>9312368
I like Robo! What did he ever do?
>>
File: angry.jpg (49 KB, 378x587)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9312347
THE SCREW WILL STRIP
>>
Jesus, the IHDF is in full force today.
>>
>>9312359
Its disheartening to him that idiots continue to be used to hedge risk for billion dollar companies I'm sure. He wants a world where people will say no more often.
>>
>>9312683
Hi Michael
>>
>>9312695
NO SIR YOU MUST NOT REDEEM THE CARD
>>
>>9312512
He made an onion face over a toy I guess
>>
>>9312715
Better than this face
>>
>>9312718
Uh oh you know what that file name means
>>
>>9312388
He's been doing it for far longer than the Barge. If you've seen the videos he makes about Star Wars playsets he wanted made, you'll see that he has hated Hasbro since probably the early 00s because they refused to put out a good Bespin playset when he probably hoped a company with that kind of resources would be able to fill in where Kenner could not. Instead they just made small diorama areas of it, and then the bridge to nowhere more recently.
>>
>>9312718
Are you gonna suck his cock or what?
>>
Standing up for your own consumer rights isn't a bad thing
>>
>>9305159
Ok, here I go... "Hasbro." "It's shit."
>>
>dude just tighten the screw!

The fact this is a fucking crowd funded piece and in limited supply (collector level good) and the fucking thing can't stand properly in the first place is a joke

I don't know whether I should just laugh the general weak engineering by American or praise the Japanese with transformers line to not have such a big fuck up. (I pretty sure the change in Unicron production color is probably Hasbro decision not TT)

Who is going to bet Starsaber going to have build in ratcheted knee?
>>
>>9306854
>>9306922
its a metal screw in a plastic hole.
the plastic will eventually wear away.
>>
>>9310531
this is not the problem.
you arent going to strip a screw in a toy.
the plastic is gonna wear out before you damage a screw.
>>
File: watscrews.png (442 KB, 739x713)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>9310501
>>9310501
I'm waiting on mine to come in still. But seeing the vids....What screws?

None are visible
>>
>>9313484
Read the manual.
>>
>>9313484
They're hidden, so many people didn't know they were there and that they could just tighten them up.
>>
>>9313487
Why wasn't a manual including highlighting this fix?
>>
>>9313484
the gray pieces are lids, you can lift them and have the screws underneath.
>>
>>9313496
Was this highlighted in an included manual for each $350 sentinel?
>>
>>9313490
Because any person with a brain could figure it out. You're shit our of luck there, huh?
>>
>>9313500
Why would a $350 kickstarter not include a manual explaining in detail how it would fix? The four horsemen include manuals for assembly of their stuff.
>>
>>9313500
>Because any person with a brain could figure it out.
Then why does everyone praise robo as a high level intelligent being? Are marvel drones really that dumb?
>>
>>9313507
Because Hasbro are cheap and basically pocketed most of the money from the campaign whilst making the figure as low-budget as possible.
>>
>>9313500
>You're shit our of luck there
I didn't buy a floppy kneed non ratcheted scam. Why didn't the box come with a manual explaining this loose knee issue in the first place unless they didn't anticipate the knees would be this loose without uncovering the screw? Did hasbro really send out a project without highlighting this?
>>
>>9313490
Because people can use deductive reasoning. There's manual to know to twist open a soda bottle, yet people figure it out. Crazy how that works.
>>
>>9313498
No, it's from a review reviewtechusa tiktok
>>
>>9313513
>There's manual to know to twist open a soda bottle,
You're moving the goal posts. This cost hundreds of dollars. A lot of Japanese figures costing hundreds come with manuals explaining the assembly. Why can't Americans be more like Japan and include a manual?
>>
>>9313515
Why can't hasbro include manuals for their hundred dollar projects? Transformers costing hundreds of dollars come with manuals third party and official.
>>
>>9313517
Because American companies are too proud and stubborn to accept help (direct or indirect) from their Japanese betters. Sad!
>>
>>9313517
>You're moving the goal posts.
By telling you to use deductive reasoning? How do you make it thru life like this?
>>
>>9313523
Was your deductive reasoning anticipating non ratcheted floppy knees requiring a screw driver to tighten them?
>>
>>9313523
How come this sentinel has ratcheted knees?
>>
File: liocumboy.jpg (113 KB, 601x461)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>9313517
>>9313526

>Retroblasting's friend LioConvoy is online at the same time the screw autist is

Really ya think
>>
>>9313531
Why didn't a $350 project include a manual like so many high end Japanese figures do such as Bandai's metal build series?
>>
>>9313534
>Hasbro
>High end
Kek
>>
>>9313523
How do transformers fans tolerate instruction manuals when it eats up into the budget that could be better spent on paint apps??
>>
>>9313534
Hi Lio. Unable to use common sense I see? Being fat must be a real chore over there. Can't figure out counting calories, cutting sodium, cutting carbs, and proper exercise I see.
>>
>>9313539
Why did Unicron include an instruction manual while this floppy kneed sentinel didn't?
>>
>>9313542
Why are you fat?
>>
>>9306556
And? That is a bad thing.

The screw will just re-loosen after bending the knee a couple of times, then it will strip the plastic making them permanently lose.

They needed ratchet joints - period - they cheaped out on you halfway through VERY obviously considering the elbows even have ratchet joints.

You guys fell for it.

Get over it.
>>
>>9313557
This level cope
>>
>>9313518
Didn't make the stretch goal.
>>
>>9313571
Knees are a floppy mess.
>>
>>9313509
>Are marvel drones really that dumb?
I'm confused, this whole thing started because poorfags got triggered by a loose screw. Half if not more have not even got this in hand and yet a "fix" popped up immediately. Are poorfags s dumb they don't understand you need the product to bitch?
>>
>>9313620
Do marvel drones really need their onion voice gay cowboy robo to save the day no thanks to their religious worship of dumb e celebs?
>>
>>9313623
Can you say that with fewer buzzwords, also you can tell none of you poor fags ever owned Hot Toys figures.
>>
>>9313627
>you're not a real collector unless you followed sean x long and bought all the boring mcu designs of the heckerooni movie dolls!
>>
>>9313628
Do all poorfags speak like they are on tiktock? That last post read like there should be some faggy filter over it.
>>
>>9313629
>collects dolls
>insults others with homophobic slurs
>>
>>9313630
You poor are a gas.
>>
>>9313627
>Hot Toys
Oh boy, I kneel to the toyline of reused bucks with shitty short-lived articulation-restricting clothes with all the budget going to recreations of pedowood idols!
>>
>>9313630
>Doesn't realize fag represents guy or person here.

Begone tourist. Back to your socials with you.
>>
>>9313631
50 bucks says you make 40k a year, max
>>
>>9314071
Willing to bet your house or apartment lease?
>>
>>9314076
why, hoping you'll finally get to move out of your mom's place?
>>
>>9313623
You mad you got BTFO still?
>>
>>9314078
Top kek kiddo, you guys get so mad at toys you cant afford.
>>
>>9313557

>>9313557

You are clearly trolling, but i bite only to tell you that screws don't re-loose so easily otherwise most things in your house will crumble in less than a week. Also you don't know anything about gravity if you think that's the screw holding the weight by itself. By that logic any joint with a pin would explode sooner or later. That thing has problems and it was dumb to not put ratchets, but you are saying stupid things to put it mildly.
>>
>>9314104
Screws are not meant to hold joints, bolts do a much better job
>>
>>9304739
Burn a pile of cash next time atlest you'll get some warmth
>>
>>9310501
And next to a staircase.. this is absolutely based
>>
>its not meant to be an action figure, its a display piece!
>>
>>9313531
You were also on this thread posting when that went up. Are you lio too?

You’re so paranoid you check someone’s Twitter trying to correlate posting times? That’s pretty pathetic. What did that guy do to you?
>>
>>9314104
>i don't understand how screws work
>>
File: Sentinel.png (1.16 MB, 1208x651)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>9304739
There's literally a hidden screw you just tighten and this problem no longer exists
>>
>>9314796
How long is the screw?
>>
>>9314796
That sure is a tiny screw to be holding all that pressure together
>>
>>9314834
The weird thing is that they apparently did put a ratchet on that joint, it just doesn't seem to do anything. The other knee joint doesn't have a ratchet... for some reason.
>>
>>9312347
Fuggen winging like mad. No fun zone.
>>
>>9312359
I don't remember him ever whining about Unicron. Guess he just doesn't care about Transformers.
>>
>>9315690
Thats strange. I don't know whether the designers of this thing were overworked or lacking sleep or what. Maybe they intended the ratchet to work but through some design oversight it doesn't?
>>
File: IMG_4949 2.jpg (170 KB, 750x609)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>9306556
>>9306779
>>9306781
>>9307475
>>9307991
>>9308037
>>9310501
>>9310658
>>9314796
But wut do about dis??? Paint go flaky-flaky.
>>
>>9318117
It doesn't. You literally posted that same image before and got it deleted you stupid tryhard faggot.
>>
>>9314104
>You are clearly trolling, but i bite only to tell you that screws don't re-loose so easily otherwise most things in your house will crumble in less than a week
Pretty sure these things don't rotate with a screw being at the axis of the rotation.
>>
>>9318121
>Haslab shill detected
You don't even have one. Stop defending it to pretend you are part of the club. I bet you're the reason the HEADDY thread got deleted.
>>
>>9304739
>It's hard to scalp this shit if everyone is pissed at the quality!
So sorry, bruh
>>
>>9318920
>I bet you're the reason the HEADDY thread got deleted.
Yup, I don't get why fucking mods listen to him but never do their job with obvious shitposters like MLfag itself or the guy shitting with "1/12 :O"
>>
>>9319010
You deserve to have these threads deleted. They're nothing but bitchy trolls trying to shoot down a toy release so they can all jerk each other off.
>>
>>9304739
Are they gonna make a Galactus like that or bigger?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.