[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: newage magnus.jpg (152 KB, 1080x1080)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
old >>9271785
>>
Magnus looks great for how the gimmick is implemented. Gonna skip the dedicated Prime version though it doesn't really look good enough when you can't excuse it as being for the combination gimmick.

I wonder what they'll do for Magnus repaints though.
>>
>>9292520
Am I the only one who legitimately Hope's someone makes a proper armor upgrade for either mp10 or mp44?
>>
>>9292520
>old >>9271785
Don't strain yourself with the OP, dipstick.
>>
File: 1625058092767.gif (214 KB, 400x225)
214 KB
214 KB GIF
>>9292610
what are you on about?
>>
So does anyone have the Newage Constructicons?
>>
>>9292580
Yeah, because Ultra Magnus already exists.
>>
>>9292580
I would not trust MP44's nu-MP paint to survive being shoved into a suit.

An armor upgrade kit would be fun for MP10 but to get any kind of decent end result I wouldn't even bother trying to make it transform, just make it some attachable parts and leave it at that.
>>
>>9292773
I've got the first two sets. I like them, but they don't have that premium look and feel of their past releases.
>>
>>9292773
Are the MS ones out yet? NA kinda dropped the ball here, I think I'll put in for the MS ones.
>>
>>9292832
Scrapper and MM came out a couple weeks ago in China. No NA retailer has gotten them in yet though.
>>
>>9292527
I swear, more and more /v/ bullshit is making it over here. Just seems like the second a company fails, literally everything they do from that point on becomes a failure and prior even start pretending they always were a failure, and they'll bend over backwards to find things to complain about to say it. It's like the /toy/ version of TORtanic.
>>
>>9292936
TORtanic was a pretty poor comparison to try and get your point across, considering everything Bioware put out afterward was also awful.
>>
>>9292980
What I mean it's that /v/ had so much fun seeing TOR crash and burn, that they became addicted to it. They needed their next fix of failure so now fucking every game that comes out from any company, they look for everything they can to claim it as a garbage fire. Game gets a 8.0? It's a flop. Game has a bug or two that isn't even consistent or game breaking? It's a flop. Game sells less than *other game* but still made a solid profit? Flop. TOR made them enjoy shitting on games more than they like playing them. After FT turned to you the worse, /toy/ has been behaving similarly and it only guy worse after NA dropped the ball on their Devy set. Worse yet is we saw their Prime/Magnus prior to that and people liked it but now so many are pretending that never happened and the figure always looked dead on arrival. Just feels like there are more and more folks here lately just looking for their next flop figure because they want to laugh at people who bought it and feel superior that they didn't.
>>
File: file.png (2.7 MB, 1250x1774)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
MMC Saltus recolor.
>>
File: file.png (3.57 MB, 1500x1873)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB PNG
>>9293062
>>
File: file.png (2.63 MB, 1250x1915)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>9293063
>>
File: file.png (3.48 MB, 2000x1500)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
>>9293065
>>
File: file.png (3.79 MB, 2000x1500)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
>>9293066
>>
https://www.weibo.com/7299478526/Kx3EWsLE2
New pics from MFT.
>>
>>9293196
Why did they shoot so many shots from the same angles?
>>
>>9293201
>>
>>9293059
That level of smugness has always been a core part of the third party experience. It's fucking retarded ass elitism that also plagues mainline transfags. Devy looks lame as fuck. But Magnus and prime look great. Especially since they said 60% of the cab mode is different from Prime. Can't wait to mess around with it.
>>
>>9293209
It's extra fucking retarded when the whole point of 3p to begin with was that brand loyalty was stupid and that cool toys should be bought because you want the best version of a character, not MS is better than NA or FT is better than FH. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>9293214
In the early stages of this new legends boom, the unity of everything being better than Dx9 held us together for a while. But then the cock waving just had to start. The companies are just as bad too now. This is why Transformers are my side piece. Too much negative shit
>>
>>9293203
>>
>>9293218
Goddamn that looks good. Kinda want to get into these. Keep the mft stuff for post movie, Newage for Premovie.
>>
>>9293217
Ironic that just as the mainline stuff had brand wars more or less cease entirely thanks to Legends being retired, that 3p had new brand wars start up almost simultaneously due to combiner dick waving contests and the like.
>>
>>9293236
I love how it's always the same combiners in all the same fucking order. I want a goddamn legends Landcross and Liokaiser. At this rate, shit will end up stopping with abominus cuz the lack of interest cuz it's the same shit we always get no matter the size.
>>
>>9293293
Yeah other combiners once in a while would be nice.

At least TFC's Road Caesar is pretty good.
>>
>>9293293
Mainlanders usually stop at Masterforce.
>>
File: 20210907_204043.jpg (266 KB, 2000x900)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Nice, I've always wanted a Blitzwing that was Classics Seeker-scaled.
>>
>>9292576
Gee I sure hope we get translucent and gold versions.
>>
>>9293418
>Gold Optimus Prime
>Gold Ultra Magnus core
How do you tell the difference?
>>
So anyways, the Chinese are referring to the NA Devastator frame as the "one-piece swimsuit"
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Did they paint the eyes AND add a LED?
>>
>>9293626
I thought China wasn't allowed to portray swimsuits though? Guess NA Devy will be banned in China.
>>
>>9293209
I collect any kind of figures, loyalty to any kind of company is for retards. That said, NA Devy/Magnus/Prime look like dog shit because Devy is clearly being rushed by proof of missing fucking parts and Magnus/Prime has clear issues like the double chest and the arms being visible as fuck
>>
>>9293626
They're not wrong. Fuck this lazy ass "We're not making combiners, we're making action masters with plug on figures" bullshit companies are doing now.
>>
>>9293794
Fuck as simple as it is, the OG DX9 Devastator is world's better in terms of engineering.
>>
>>9293823
DX9 and NA, same designer.
>>
>>9293830
And your point is what exactly?
>>
>>9293837
He could've made Hulkie 2.0 if he didn't go geewun
>>
>>9293823
>>9293794
You have options, why are you even mad? in any case just ignore it and wait for another version, Devy gets one every couple of months.
>>
>>9293853
>why are you mad something you would have like to bought is instead half finished and rushed out the door to compete with another company, or your other potential buy is ugly because of extremely poor engineering decisions
I wonder why?

Also cool, point to all of the Legends Devy's. Go on, where are all of they? Because the only released one is DX9's and that came out what, 3-4 years ago? Fuck we don't even have good Legends Dinobots yet.
>>
>>9293859
TAKE YOUR PICK
>DX9 Hulkie
>MFT Hulkie
>Chao Bao Hulkie (MFT's front)
>AoXing Hulkie
>AoXing Hulkie but yellow
>Weijiang Hulkie
>>
>>9293932
>one alright figure that is mostly noteworthy because it's an all built in Legends figure
>and it's 900 KO's
>>
>>9293236
It's because a huge portion of the fandom are insecure retards and I'm not just talking about some of the TFW boomers, the Chinese TF fans themselves are a big part of it, and that's before we even get into the weird phenomenon of Southeast Asian collectors slash hoarders slash scalpers slash smug wannabe TFWiki editors. If you ever lurked places like the Vietnamese, Malaysian or Indonesian TF communities you'll be surprised at how many of them hoard FT's shit in addition to premium stuff from other brands like statueshit, Bandai's Soul of Chogokin and even vintage Godaikin bricks. There are people down there whose toy collections are easily worth more than their houses.
>>
>>9293217
>But then the cock waving just had to start. The companies are just as bad too now.
They're in competition with each other, so it was bound to happen.
>>
>>9293965
>There are people down there whose toy collections are easily worth more than their houses.
Lets be honest, people here post walls of cluttered shit thats worth more than their houses. Collectors are just hoarders under a more self important title.
>>
>>9294006
Well you're not wrong, shit piles up really fast which is why I made a rule of space for myself, whenever my shelves are full and I still want that 34857362939th iteration of Optimus then something must go.
>>
>>9294006
>Collectors are just hoarders under a more self important title.

I've sort of dealt with a hoarder neighbor and man the difference between an excessive collection and actual mental illness hoarding is just not comparable.

When my box wall extends to my kitchen and I can only use one stove burner because the rest are covered in transformers, then I'll know there's a problem, but until then I always hate when people make that comparison.
>>
>>9294082
Having the mental illness known as collecting, and hoarding, are the same thing, just in different strengths. Autism is a spectrum, not everyone is ultraviolet tier retardation.
>>
>>9294020
>if I want another optimus something must go
This is the healthiest way of collecting honestly. If I have something in storage for over 6 months then that shit is out of here80n4h
>>
>>9293932
I find it funny what third party things get knocked off and what doesn't

Hulkie and generationtoy devy
50 ko's
Fanstoys or mmc
0 ko's

I just wonder why somethings get touched but not others
>>
>>9294196
I think it's as simple as the fact that some company owners just have more influence outside the realm of transformer toys so you can't really KO shit under their noses. Like whoever runs Magic Square clearly has no sway considering most of what they do gets KO'd but there isn't a single Fanstoys KO because those people can probably get people killed if they find out a factory is aping one of their molds.
>>
>>9294196
It depends on their relationship "guan xi" with their sub-contractors. DX9/UT and Warbotron/GT have shitty factories that sold their CADs. The DX9 owner not protecting their CAD was one of the many reasons why DX9 designers quit.

Some KOs are reverse-engineered though, like the MFT stuff that aren't as widespread.

Then you have 5th-dimensional tier KOs. According to MFT, their prototyping sub-contractor sold their CADs to the late PaPa Toys.
>>
>>9293420
Guarantee it's the exact same toy both times, you'll just pay extra for the gold Magnus armor
>>
>>9294274
I somewhat doubt they'd sell the Magnus version by itself due to the mold differences, especially the matrix window that's designed to open in the armour.
>>
So I'm new to 3rd party transformers figures and wanted to order one off showzstore, is that site legit does anybody have experience with that site?
>>
>>9295065
I use Showz plenty since American retailers like TCP and TFSource charge me like $30+ for each legends toy I buy.
It helps that I'm in Commiefornia so I can get things in like a week to two weeks. It could be longer for you depending where you are at.
>>
>>9295071
Far east side of America but i don't mind the waiting, though i never ordered anything from china so how does that work? Any customs and what delivery service is used?
>>
File: 20210907_221011.jpg (2.97 MB, 2117x2822)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
Got Saltus Alternative, I'm a bit bothered by MMC's last minute changes (green ended up more saturated, yellow "belly button" should've been tan instead of yellow). This makes the darker greens contrasts too much with the figure, imo.

He's stillvery handsome though. Unfortunately the Studio OX head on my copy has a small paint blemish which annoys me too much to ever display it with the DX9 Carry.
>>
>>9295078
I've never had to deal customs, but I only did like six orders at this point. Maybe I'm lucky so far on that.
And I'm not real sure about what delivery service it uses but I've not had too much trouble on that end either. It's also typically like $3 to ship things I buy so I got no complaints, especially since the items still get to me before American retailers get it.
>>
https://www.weibo.com/6001111152/KxbIwwNx1
So weird. MFT is back putting things out as MFT.
>>
>>9295338
>>
>>9295340
"Rubbish"
>>
File: star_1377_pc_x2.jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
https://www.weibo.com/7435192480/KxaLy5Fao
https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4679055858139166
Justoy Inspector Willy (lol)
>>
>>9295355
>Monkey Honey
She's just a pretty face used by Mangmotion to be his alternative channel isn't she
>>
>>9295359
Nah, her photography skills aren't as good.
>>
>>9295338
>>9295340
possibly because this appears to be a ko undersized ss blurr? some of the parts look pretty similar. glad they're doing more movie bots, mft magnus and rodimus work great with my old metroplex
>>
>>9295395
Legends scale bots in general work great with official and 3P titans. WST and official core class are even better for scale autism but they look a bit janky on their own.
>>
>>9294283
>>9294274
>>9293420
I do wonder what alternate colors they'll offer for Magnus. Clear seems to be a given but gold is off the table because he didn't exist to get lagooned, and since Galvatron didn't get one, that's a pretty good indication they aren't gonna give it to characters who weren't there. Otherwise, what's left besides diaclone colors? Toy colors with red legs and brighter blue? How would they even distribute them? Clear makes sense to do Magnus and his armor. Toy colors seems like they could just do the armor alone without a matching core robot since the only real difference is the silver bumper instead of red. Diaclone colors seems like they could split it between the Prime mold for the core bot and then do diaclone armor to just skip the chest matrix gimmick with the justification that diaclone doesn't need a matrix. Well, unless part of the Magnus retool includes extra tabs or slight shape changes to even fit and secure into the armor but it didn't really seem like it did.
>>
>>9295519
>he didn't exist to get lagooned,
Didn't they lagoon Cliffjumper even though he wasn't lagooned in the show either?

Anyways, if they are willing to do Galvatron levels of retooling, they could always turn it into a Ginrai
>>
the fuck?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7531011171
>>
>>9295525
A bin full of Prowls?
>>
>>9295525
This looks like the Irontrans version but not so sure.
>>
>>9295551
Nah the torso assembly looks too good for them I think it's MS finally getting their finger out and doing prowl after doing one of the streaks like 3 years ago (fair enough I guess)
>>
>>9295525
Please do a Barricade repaint for the love of god, the NA mold one sucks cock compared to the MS mold.
>>
>>9295524
CJ got it purely because 2-pack. They weren't going to do a set with a gold figure and then a not gold figure.
>>
>>9295777
The only thing NA's Datsuns have over MS is the car mode. NA's is beautiful, MP-tier. MS's is worse than even the new official toys. Bot mode's fucking killer though, wild how much it dances around NA's
>>
File: 20210908_112843_resized.jpg (316 KB, 1613x957)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
Mixed feelings. While the set looks good and their fun to mess with. They just don't have that NA polish and feel I've come to expect from this company. Esp paying the higher price tag. Will of course get that last two to complete the set, but right now I'm debating on going in on the torso.
>>
>>
They painted the abs. Wish people would have asked them to paint his gun as well.
>>
File: IMG_20210908_145819.jpg (1.91 MB, 2448x3264)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
Finally got my KO Shockwave. Here's smaller than I thought but I really like him.
>>
>>9296365
I think the MP is kind of overhated personally. If it's a KO I'd be careful with his knees though they're held together by pretty shallow pins. My official one has held up fine over the years but I've heard of people having their shockwave's legs fall off like that.
>>
>>9296380
Thanks for the heads up. By the way, do the thighs on yours like to split when you bend the knees? I keep having to push mine back together.
>>
>>9296365
your kitty is cute
>>
File: IMG_20210524_080555.jpg (604 KB, 900x1284)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>9296513
Thanks!
>>
>>9296513
>>9296548
I agree, black cats are the best.
>>
>>9296555
>>
>>9296557
>>
>>9296558
>>
>>9296560
>>
>>9296558
I hate geewun devy, hes way too lean and not enough chonk. Even combiner wars knew to fatten up the consrtuctiocons
>>
>>9296492
Probably just some KO funkiness

>>9296558
Reminds me of Engineer General. I still kind of want to get that, I wish I was thinking about it last time I ordered from Robotoybase they're the only place that still has it. It's cheaper than amlny of the legends devestator sets too lol.
>>
>>9296721
Back in early June, Magic Square made a post saying that each of their two packs would contain combiner pieces, and that reservation would have you get (or able to redeem? not quite certain) both cartoon AND comic parts. Scrapper & Mix Master SRP is $100.

NA says "fuck that / fuck you" -- SRP for $100, $110, $115 AND $70 for their skeleton.

>>9296741
The Before & After one, right? If so, I agree in that regard.
>>
>>9296748
>Back in early June, Magic Square made a post saying that each of their two packs would contain combiner pieces,
Their first set didn't come with any combiner pieces. They're gonna do the same shit as NA. Either that or jack up the price of the other two sets.
>>
>>9296757
Didn't get that far then in the TFW thread. I was curious on the timeline since they both literally announced on the same day, but here we are with just MS's first set coming out, and NewAge having thrown their whole bucket of slime in only six months.
>>
File: a975b1132e.jpg (240 KB, 850x850)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>9296757
Same here. I preordered the set when it was still in "uncolored preview" mode on ShowZ so I thought maybe I got shipped a set without whatever the "preorder bonus" is supposed to be. Anyone know when the rest will release? MS has been real quiet these last few weeks and it's kind of spooking me. I'd hate to hear about them going under and not being able to finish my constructicon team. I also don't want to make accounts for those shitty chink platforms (Wibby? Badoink?) whatever the fuck they're called
>>
>>9296824
they're coming, but their taking their time unlike NA. They've got their prime 2.0 and Jazz coming along. Also looking here >>9295525 Prowl is finally set to be released. I honestly would expect the team to be finished this year. What I'm wondering is why no western retailers have gotten in the first set yet.
>>
>>9296757
Yeah I wouldn't be that surprised if they end up selling the devy parts seperately, or price hike the last set or something.

I can maybe see why they might not decide to include anything with Scarpper and Mixmaster since they thighs could just come with Hook and Longhaul, but yeah.
>>
File: Uxcxxcntitled.png (1.34 MB, 1065x966)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
kek
>>
>>9297119
they should include some hands that have a flat panel on the back of them to clean up the armored mode's chest, it's like the one thing on it that looks weird but it would be such an easy fix
>>
>>9297119
>Cheap Trick
>>
>>9295777
Second. Need me some more G1 Barricade, please MS!
>>
the fuck the fuck?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7532046151
>>
>>9297617
DX9 Hulkie 'cons on NA's swimsuit
>>
>>9296558
>>9296561
I cannot get past how model kit-plain this thing looks for the money, even aside from all its other issues. I don’t care if it’s not ABLOO BLOO BLOO MUH TOON ACCURACY OH GOD I’M TOOOOOOO ING, it needs some offset accents in slightly different shades of green and purple, and some of the mechanical details highlighted. I may be the biggest Newage shill on the planet but unless they release a toy/G2/Diaclone deco that fixes all the hollow areas on the individual bots and actually has some paint accents and decals to break the surface up, I’m never, ever buying this thing.
>>
https://weibo.com/6199528366/Kxo48DXa6
Looks like Superion but whose? ZETA's one just came out...
>>
>>9297617
>>9297618
Honestly aside from Longhauls wheels awkwardly poking out the side of his torso, that looks alright.
>>
>>9297619
Oh hi there Deluxe Baldwin. Lame e-celeb jokes aside I'm a NA mark too and I was very on the fence with this thing, I thought I was the only one.

>>9297621
One of the comments asked if this was an OSKO of the mini Zeta Superion, which is possible.
>>
>>9297688
Baldwin is fucking weird as fuck.
>>
>>9297688
I have multiple versions of every mould NA has ever put out. I honestly think this Devastator looks like complete shit compared to their other recent output, it’s like they dug up some CAD files they had lying around from a few years ago, around the time the Datsuns were released. It absolutely isn’t up to their current standard. I’m not entirely feeling their Prime or Ultra Magnus either - if those cross the rubicon of a $100+ price point for a Legends figure, I think I might be done with NA. It was nice while it lasted.
>>
Sad reminder that there isn't a unified Legends scale.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7532904078
>>
>>9298026
I think the Devastator and MM look okay there. Bruticus clashes with the style of the other two, though.
>>
>>9298026
Newage's legs look like shit. They are way too long in an attempt to gouge out mixing and matching combiners with MS.
>>
>>9298638
Funny thing is NA Megatron is almost identical height wise to MS Megs. NA OP and Magnus are, based on digibashes, are also the same height as MS versions. But their other characters are way smaller than MS versions and are more in line with IF. Now their Devastator is a bit too tall for both MS and IF combiners lol.
>>
whats your opinion on hello carbot? Are they worth collecting?
>>
>>9297619
They are doing fix parts for damn near everyone to deal with the ugly hollow legs several of them have, but no idea how they plan to release them. Not sure if they're gonna pack them in for free or release them as paid DLC.

As for G2/diaclone, G2 was already confirmed and was shown off wearing OX parts, which did go a long way in giving it some much needed detail. Then there's the toy colors but we haven't seen much of them either. Can't speak for diaclone but NA was asked about SG and they said yes. But again, no idea on if any of the other versions will get fix parts too or how they'll get them, not to mention no word on how the OX parts will work/be distributed.
>>
>>9298065
Well, that is 2 G1 designs next to something that wants to be as un-G1 as possible so yeah, no shit Bruticus looks out of place.
>>
>>9298026
I hope iron factory does another combiner.
>>
>>9299385
Long queue.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1280x720)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>9299328
Better engineering than Tobots since Sonokong was Takara's old Korean licensee after all. However, the line is mostly stuck in Korea so it's $$$ to import especially with how all their stuff are 24+cm huge. S1 (2014) was only brought over to Mainland China like last year, but the S1 bots are fugly with proportions similar to Cybertron/Galaxy Force TFs.
>>
>>9297621
>yet another one of the same 4 or 5 season 1 combiner teams
I'm so fucking tired.
>>
>>9299338
Honestly I want the arms reworked to cover those gaping forearm voids. I expect better than cheap Hasbro mainline engineering at these kinds of price points.
>>
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7533655698
>>
Showz has the mini zeta superion dudes in stock. I might get em. As much as the na devy pisses me off, I don't mind the zeta having pants.
>>
>>9299572
Honestly, forearm gaps are something I can excuse at this scale. It's not my preference, obviously, but at this scale, regardless of who is engineering it, there are physical limitations that don't always allow an option to deal with it and sacrifices have to be made somewhere. Many flaws are also far more noticable in blown up high res photos than they are in hand. The near MP levels of engineering we see in many 3p legends offerings has kind of spoiled us and we forget it's a goddamn miracle they got as much of it in there as they did. The larger you get though, the less excusable things like forearm gaps become. Official deluxe scale is pushing it but sometimes excusable but no 3p deluxe scale is, and no matter who it is, voyager and larger it's completely inexcusable to see.
>>
https://weibo.com/6199528366/Kxxplvdwv
>>
https://www.weibo.com/7577299507/KxwSDeNnS
model kit
>>
File: 20210910_191735.jpg (216 KB, 1422x800)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Secret Legends+ Constructicons.
>>
>>9299698
So I'm not certain who "BW" is supposed to be, but I thought the only other Menasor in the works was coming from Rising Force?
>>
>>9300209
New company that popped up last month and shit out OSKOs of Magic Square Breakdown/Wildrider a week later.
>>
>>9300226
Right. Them. Got it, thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20210908_233821042.jpg (2.29 MB, 4096x2304)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
I want to buy a 4th Scourge so I can use the 4th alt face
>>
>>9302091
You need 4^3 = 64 for all possible combinations of head+shoulder+weapons.
>>
https://weibo.com/6539026191/KxETMCQtU
MS Jazz
>>
>>9302149
>>
https://weibo.com/6539026191/KxiWC3YSs
Do you prefer your fries in green...
>>
>>9302181
or purple?
>>
>>9302181
>>9302184
Thanks doc
>>
>>9302149
I really prefer door wings on my Jazzs. Does this one have it?
>>
>>9302181
>>9302184
merci doctor.
>>
>>9302181
>>9302184
>You get NewLegs! You get NewLegs! Everybody gets NewLegs!
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 477x133)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
My first Fans Hobby purchase.

What can I expect?
>>
File: FansHobby Fan.jpg (51 KB, 720x960)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>9302648
This is you 3 months later.
>>
>>9302652
FUck, I'm going to need new shirts.
>>
>>9302648
Mind the ratchets for the combined form waist and the base prine legs will require a bit of force to shift between modes
>>
>>9302648
Power Baser combined cab might be a bit frustrating to be "just right."
>>
File: file.png (2.46 MB, 1250x1875)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 2000x1359)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>9302977
>>
File: file.png (2.39 MB, 1250x1875)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>9302981
>>
File: file.png (2.04 MB, 1250x1875)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>9302984
>>
File: file.png (2.78 MB, 2000x1194)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>9302985
>>
File: file.png (2.05 MB, 2000x1359)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>9302989
>>
File: file.png (3.21 MB, 1500x1762)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>>9302991
>>
Real interesting looking Megatron.
>>
>>9302977
I'd consider him but I really don't like the face, as much as I'd like another Megatron
>>
>>9302985
I would unironically display him with that cobra commander faceplate if it was more reflective
>>
>>9302991
He looks almost like a Metal Slug, I love it.
>>
File: 1619593645243.jpg (1.09 MB, 1477x1437)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>9303170
>>
>>9302574
Those are MS, not NA.
>>
>>9302181
>>9302184
Veggie sticks
>>
>>9303177
Oooooh, you're poking a hornet's nest with that one, Anon (not mine, mind you).
>>
File: -15dda21b81a620f.jpg (73 KB, 960x1280)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
Is this a possibility?
I don't follow MMC.
>>
>>9303691
The tragic life of a backpack boi.
>>
>>9304690
Convention exclusive maybe
>>
>>9304690
No, no it's not.
>>
File: Tumblr_l_36056449892124.jpg (269 KB, 2048x1536)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>9304719
Joykill
>>
>>9302648
Power Baser is solid, but there's been lots of problems with Naval Commander. Mine came with a cracked shoulder and 3 of the fingers broke on the first transformation. I contacted Fans Hobby directly and they were very cordial. They sent out some replacement parts. Still waiting for them, though. Even with the broken parts, it's still a very fun figure. I also have Double Evil, God Armour, Athena, and their 3 Monsterbots and they're all great.
>>
File: 1631455041572.png (472 KB, 640x501)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>9302652
Why is Overlord so fucking sexy? I have Carnifex already but I'm still tempted to go for Double Evil.
>>
>>9305591
Did the reissue not fix a lot of those problems?
>>
>>9305605
If you're asking about Naval Commander, I'm honestly not sure if mine was from Batch 1 or 2. I just got it last month so I guess that makes it the reissue.
>>
>>9305598
Double Evil is not only properly Masterpiece sized but also Masterpiece styled. His bulky proportions give him that classic evil super robot vibe. Carnifex is cool but he has his own niche. What's weird is most of the boomers in my local community actually prefer Carnifex because of his greeble and edgier design.
>>
>>9305655
I don't really think it's weird, Japanese G1 isn't as popular with North American G1. Many people like IDW's take and/or stylization more.
>>
Bit the bullet and got that Deformation Space Starscream MP everyone's praising like it's the second coming of Christ

The only thing I hated when I first saw is is the lack of accessories compared to MP52. And apparently everything on it is painted so hellow paint chips I guess.
>>
The Chinese community went from endlessly flaming NA to worshiping them once they found out the "swimsuit" works with Hulkie and its KOs. What a redemption arc.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7535618828
>>
>>9303691
At least the literal dump truck ass is technically animation accurate so NA Longhaul does indeed contribute something. Motormaster is always a pure gap filler these days.
>>
File: 1470344863525.png (70 KB, 248x282)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>TCP are finally expecting MS Scrapper and Mixmaster
>was originally going to compare the first two releases and see which I was going with
>two sets in on NA since it took them so long to come in
>debating if I still want to keep the MS order now
>>
>>9306234
Their weibo it blowing up with praise also. Complete turnaround. https://m.weibo.cn/u/6476829781
>>
Did we ever get a G1 version of this guy from china? (Dunno where most 3P come from, whatever)
>>
>>9306254
>tfw lapdogs
>>
>>9305675
I mean these are the same boomers who prioritize FT bots over anyone else's, to the point of them still not having a complete Superion and Menasor after all these years. You'd think they'd go for the Overlord with a more classic aesthetic in spite of where he came from. But I get what you're saying.

>>9306234
>>9306573
Yeah because it basically means people only need to buy the swimsuit and the much cheaper Hulkie KO team to form Devastator. The most important points of articulation are all on the suit so the entire thing is not just serviceable, it's actually brilliant if it was intentional since it also gives longtime Hulkie owners an option. Just last night I spoke to a dude who plans to use his Weijiang KO Hulkie with the NA suit and sell his MS versions. I still prefer how the MS version looks, though.
>>
>>9306234
How compatible is are they? Do you need to do any modifications or is it literally just plug them in and they fit? Because if that's the case that's pretty cool.
>>
>>9306813
"It just works" but you can mod some parts to make it more stable.

>>9306800
Weijiang's is oversized and doesn't work. You need MFT's or some of the ones under their supermarket offshoot brands
>>
>>9306837
Thanks, I'll tell him to get the MFT versions then.
>>
>>9306837
That's pretty awesome, I suppose. As a whole, NAs devastator is still complete garbage, but at least the stupid 'swimsuit' is still salvageable with the Hulkie bois so you don't have to buy half a dozen of NAs overpriced limbs.
>>
>>9305598
>but I'm still tempted to go for Double Evil
I mean...You really just should do it.
>>
>>9306600
No, we didn't. Fans Hobby put out the three Autobot Monsterbots, but didn't complement them with the Decepticon Firecons.
>>
Has anyone heard anything about TCP having exclusive distribution rights to the MS contructicons here in the US? Just watched one of bobbys vids and he mentions it.
>>
>>9307074
I don't know, I always just buy MS figs from chinese stores, american stores always seem to take forever to get them in.
>>
>>9299698
I keep going back and forth on these guys. I love the upsize, but I'll want an upspized devvy, than an upsized bruticus, otherwise they'll be at an awkward scale for that stuff. No gaurantee that the others will be upsized/created either
>>
>>9307074
I haven't read anything directly, but it's clear enough to see that there are no listings for any other NA-based site -- TFSource, ToyDojo, Ages Three and Up (both US and Canadian sites), Agabyss...
>>
Is MakeToy's Despotron too short to scale with Deformation Space?
>>
>>9307116
I couldn't personally attest one way or the other, but I could at least advise that there would at least likely be images of Despotron compared to MP-36, as well as MP-36 compared to D. Space; and then make the best kind of guess that way.
>>
>>9306234
>>9306573
I wonder if NA are malding over this because they know full well they’re only likely going to see good returns on the add-on kit and not the actual bots after this?
>>
>>9307487
Funny the same thing happened with DX9 too, everyone relized the trailer was cheap as hell so they just bought the trailer and then glued some cheapo model cars to it
>>
>>9307533
Huh
>>
>>9299698
This is the ko right? Have they said if it's coming with the studio ox swap out parts or not?
>>
>>9308895
No mention since they started.
>>
I think the company putting this out, Unique Toys, has made 3rd party transformers figures. Were those any good? Thinking of preordering this one.
>>
>>9308939
The design and engineering should be ok but I'm assuming they are employing new factories so the QC and workmanship would be a mystery. There was a lot of drama with their old one.
>>
>>9308939
Is that really unique toys? Just looks like one of those metal build companies that pop up from time to time
>>
File: 20210913_124122(1).jpg (646 KB, 1546x3120)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
Magic Square Mixmaster has a fucking ab crunch and I missed it for a month.
>>
>>9308991
>>9308939
Yeah if I had to guess this is one of many unique toys, ironically the name isnt that unique.
>>
File: file.png (2.03 MB, 1000x1334)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
Magic Square 2.0
>>
File: file.png (588 KB, 357x841)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>9309185
>>
File: file.png (1.96 MB, 1000x1334)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>9309187
>>
File: file.png (773 KB, 844x592)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
>>9309190
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 1111x683)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>9309193
>>
File: file.png (1.69 MB, 1334x1000)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>9309194
>>
File: file.png (1.84 MB, 1000x1334)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>9309195
>dovetails
>>
https://weibo.com/3468043824/Ky8wjwcbK
You thought your IF Seeker collection was completamente finito tomato did you?
>>
>>9310888
Pepsimaaaaaaaaan
>>
https://weibo.com/6694667657/Ky85Q5ZGv
POs for Mooka's 1st batch have all been taken up. No idea if it includes the global batch.
>>
https://tfsource.com/weekend-sale/
TFS with some XTB sales going on.
>>
File: E_QZxIpXoAYpbJd.jpg (74 KB, 960x960)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
https://www.thechosenprime.com/nah27david
$120 for Newage Prime
>>
>>9311382
Mainland price for NA OP = 368rmb and UM = 398rmb, before PO discounts.
>>
>>9310888
I really hope their G2 Sandstorm they showed last year is next, it looks so good and I don't have the conehead mold.
>>
>>9311382
Man, the rest of him doesn't look bad, but every time I see that double chest I just get sad.
>>
>>9311421
Too bad Newage's policy is limited to NewLegs.
>>
File: 1631481965923.png (31 KB, 128x128)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>9311382
I'm convinced that you must be a shill if you live in America, don't get your shit from China, and then post American retail prices.
>>
>>9311382
They can fuck off with that price, it’s not worth a dollar over $70. So long, Newage.
>>
>>9311574
While I don't disagree, several of their recent bigger guys have been $70+ and none of them came with giant trailers for accessories. Despite being a very simple in terms of engineering and functionality, large accessories like trailers pretty much always nearly double the price regardless of who's making it. I can pretty much guarantee you MS's Prime 2.0 will be at least $100 as well (though probably still close to NA's price) considering some of their latest prices and the fact that they are also including a trailer.
>>
>>9306983
They're beta cucks who don't want to make anything to compliment other releases, like how they still have yet to do a g2 Megatron to with the g2 Prime they made
>>
File: 1465954757623.png (315 KB, 423x384)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>9311562
Mainly do it for customer service.
>>
Anyone have size comparisons between the articulated hands available for most? I need a pair for kingdom galvatron, considering sideswipe or tracks mold, but Magnus or star saber would be great if they could work
>>
>>9311999
I'm still so fucking mad about this. It's the one fucking TF I want more than anything is a proper high quality update to. Their G2 Prime was fucking perfect in its style and simplicity and if anybody was going to get it right, it was gonna be FH, yet they sidelined it to pander to Japanese shit, a lot of which ended up deviating further and further from where they started engineering-wise. I really really hope they find a point to step of the Japan train and go back to G2. Laser Prime still needs a counterpart and there's plenty of rad G2 original shit being that to crack into that they could do wonders with, like the Laser Rods, and nobody is touching any of it. Best we ever get is repaints.
>>
All i want is an updated masterpiece soundwave, probably from maketoys or fanstoys. I know theres been a ton of prototypes, but none actually ever get released.
>>
File: tankertron.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1500)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Ayyyy attack at it again.
>>
File: dantes campfire.jpg (305 KB, 1404x2048)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Also for some reason Xtransbots is still thinking about releasing the Inferno and friends they sat on for years. How much shit is in the pipe from them now?
>>
File: file.png (814 KB, 960x960)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>9311382
$125 for Magnusson.
>>
>>9312933
https://www.thechosenprime.com/nah28octavian>>9312928
>>
>>9312934
>>9312928
Well that fucked up.
>5th numbered release
Good lord...
>>
>>9312850
Anon you missed the FansToys Soundwave preorder for $250.
Last time I checked, Tfsource had a few for preorder but I don't know if they have been taken.
>>
>>9312798
You have to remember that no matter what we outside China believe, 3P TFs are primarily meant for the Chinese TF market and they care about G2 much less than the Japanese shit. Then on the other hand you have lots of people, both in China and worldwide, whose connection for TF was started by the Japanese shit, or solely the Japanese shit. These people became loyal FH customers starting with Power Baser and FH probably thought it's better to focus their attention on that segment. I personally don't see them getting off the Japanese G1 bandwagon when even fucking HasLab is jumping on it.
>>
>>9313010
Honestly knowing all of this for ages just makes me continue to wish that we had more companies like MMC that are more or less doing their own thing instead of just participating in X wars that's going on at the time.
>>
>>9313012
Lol yeah but not even MMC is 100% free from X wars, their Saltus Alternative release was obviously meant as a shot at the current Springer wars even though the old one was already very good. They know there are people out there who'd just buy all recent iterations of a character.
>>
>>9313024
Yeah and at least imo it was the weakest thing they've put out since they stopped hiring Sark. Like god damn their Bruticus was groundbreaking despite its flaws and that Defensor is looking great but at least those are exciting new ideas of a kibble free combiner and not ANOTHER Menasor or Devestator that's 50% one giant action master.
>>
>>9312922
Thank you god, it’s fucking perfect
>>
>>9312933
Surprised he's not like 200$ after seeing Optimus' price. I wouldn't think the price difference between a plastic box and fully transforming trailer is only 5$
>>
https://weibo.com/6199528366/KyfIXdxje
Next set of OSKO Stunticons coming soon
>>
This thread shows a Chinese Wizard's mods for attaching the off-brand MFT KO Hulkie to NA's swimsuit
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7539023920?pn=1
Biggest mod is to Mixmaster, they gouged a huge channel to accommodate the joint
>>
>>9313392
Here's another mod that adds a spacer cannibalized from one of the other constructicons
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7535618828?pn=2
>>
cars
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7539451972?pn=1
>>
>>9313562
wings
>>
>>9313562
Full pics
https://weibo.com/6539026191/KyjzAe7mq
>>
>>9313564
Well that's just stupid, the best thing about newage jazz is how the doors fold into the legs
>>
>>9313641
So when they make a ricochet, I'll totally get it. I love na jazz too much to switch
>>
NA Prime is about $75-80 on the typical Chinese shops and supposedly coming early next month… I went and preordered finally. Not personally too bothered by the double chest, which is definitely the worst part.

Annoyed that I have to buy the trailer but I want the OG colors so it doesn’t make sense to be patient for potential trailer-less repaints. I’ll just sell it off.
>>
File: THS02Convoy.jpg (113 KB, 709x512)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>9313832
I'm kinda tempted, I've been using Hybrid Convoy as my small scale Prime for nearly 15 years now but I like how this looks like a tiny MP44.
>>
File: tv-26.png (340 KB, 723x572)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
Bros Ive been out of the TF game for a while now and just very recently decided to get back in. Last I remember there were a million 3P comanies comepting over the MP market , but now the only bots I see announced or boards talking about is Legends class, what happened since I left?
>>
>Finally, PX-C04 will release soon, will update in our facebook when ready! With one new gadget added on too, will disclose in later weeks!
P.S. It will come with 2 hand sets ( black & red )
>>
>>9313564
>>9313641
Jeeze NA carbots are tiny.
>>
File: E_Vh3-cVgAIk2-w.jpg (270 KB, 2048x2048)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
AAT John Goodman
>>
File: E_Vh3_QVEAEgaTa.jpg (262 KB, 2048x2048)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>
File: E_Vhj-SUYAs6abr.jpg (234 KB, 2048x2048)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
I haven't messed with their stuff, how is the quality?
>>
File: IMG_20210414_175555.png (396 KB, 768x576)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>9313929
Mp market crashed
Chug is dead
Legends is going the way of the mp

For real though I think a lot of companies were just priced out with the rise in prices and too fierce of competition. Mp is only x transbots and fanstoys with some mmc. Chug is just planet x and mmc at this point (the only reason they're even called chug is because the toys aren't g1 designs). Legends is magic square and new age constantly trying to one up eachother with iron factory ignoring their bullshit.

Overall the market is a lot narrower than it used to be, but the interesting stuff is still there if you know where to look
>gi joe prime and megs
>iron factory
>mmc
>tfc original jet bots
>big tiddy arcee
Some really cool stuff that would never of happened years ago
>>
File: toy-7.png (1.46 MB, 1080x1440)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>9313988
Damn the wild west of 3P is unforgiving, but I welcome the change myself, I am gonna try to sell off my MPs and use that cash to make a nice little legends collection, I always found that MPs arent very fun to take off the shelf and fiddle with due to their size. What I would really like is for more companies to take the Zeta Approach and start shrinking their existing designs down to legends (FansHobby RiD Scourge/Armada Megatron/Overlord, KFC Simba all come to mind)
>>
>>9313987
Firage was a heavy retool of Battle Blades Bumblebee and aside from being too small and brittle, not bad. This stuff looks MP scaled so I’m hoping fro an improvement, but I’m not gonna get my hopes up.
>>
>>9293059
I notice it too, I may not like all transformers built by these companies, but some definitely fasttrack their quality control. Still, only crossposters or the /v/ermin mindset show up here and stir the shit hive.
>>
>>9311382
The Chosen Prime used to be competitively priced. Past year or so they've been charging damn near double the cost of chinese sellers, and often the same price or 10% higher than bbts or tfsource.

Fuck em.
>>
>>9313988
Don't forget actual beast Wars MP with Jiang Xing and TransArt as well as Armada MPs from FansHobby.
>>
>>9313987
Old xtransbots quality
>>
>>9314177
>I always found that MPs arent very fun to take off the shelf and fiddle with due to their size
You're not alone in realizing that, there's a reason fans and 3P companies have been jumping into the legends bandwagon. MPs are great for display, high detail photography and Facebook group humblebragging but they're not that great as toys. I sold most of my MPs and kept only my absolute favorite ones for display. There were a bunch of anons who mixed their Legends stuff with Hastak and 3P citybots, their shit looked pretty good due to the better sense of scale and the fact that the somewhat lackluster articulation on the titans is still more or less acceptable because of their sheer size. Really the only thing they need to do when paired with Legends is to look gigantic.
>>
I like G1 toy deco more than cartoon.
>>
File: boards.jpg (514 KB, 2048x1537)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>9315117
Just bought 7 legends bots to get started. Its exciting to start collecting again after getting burnt out on MPs. My last purchase was Zeta Bruticon, great stable combiner, but so unwieldy and massive that he ended up just being a statue and not much fun at all. If Zeta downscales him like their superion I will dump the rest of my MPs and go all in on the lil guys
>>
>>9313832
>>9313339
Seems it's only TCP at that price point right now. Both TFSource and Toy Dojo have their listings at $100 and $105 (nothing as of right now for BBTS, A3U, or Agabyss).
>>
File: file.png (1.17 MB, 901x567)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>9315193
Speaking of...
ZC-01: https://www.thechosenprime.com/zc01downthrust
ZC-02: https://www.thechosenprime.com/zc02skystrike
(currently only Stateside retailer with stock received)
>>
File: file.png (1.11 MB, 919x567)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>9315198
>>
File: file.png (840 KB, 721x567)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>9315200
But...I don't know...
>>
File: file.png (837 KB, 960x540)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>9315202
>>
File: file.png (847 KB, 837x567)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>9315203
>>
File: file.png (1.51 MB, 807x960)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>9315204
https://www.thechosenprime.com/msb3738shovelroller
>>
File: file.png (873 KB, 567x734)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
>>9315205
>>
File: file.png (1.66 MB, 960x820)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>9315207
>>
File: file.png (1.66 MB, 960x833)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>9315209
>>
File: file.png (922 KB, 960x540)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
>>9315211
>>
File: file.png (985 KB, 960x540)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>9315216
Forgot to say:
>LOL, gun storage
>>
File: file.png (869 KB, 744x567)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>9315217
Last of those.
>>
File: 1629611078060.jpg (311 KB, 996x1210)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>9315209
Can I probe you for your opinion on Mixmasters legs? Are they as much of a clusterfuck as people seem to think they are?
>>
>>9315282
Couldn't tell ya, friend. Those are all TCP's own shots.
>>
>>9315282
Not him, but it's more about the instructions being fucking horrendous rather than the legs being consistently difficult to transform.
Transforming Mixmaster might have more steps than Scrapper but I find that Scrapper is a lot harder to pull off consistently. More things need to be in line for his legs and it's hard to actually see them line up.
>>
another MS tease of scavenger of bonecrusher
>>
>>9315217
You can store the guns on their alt modes. With Mixmaster you don't use the gun handle but the rectangular holes on the side of the gun, and they go on one of the rectangular tabs on the sides of the truck's rear.

>>9315282
It looks daunting at first try but once you've done it back and forth a couple of times you will realize it's actually pretty easy and intuitive. This anon >>9315302
is right, Scrapper is actually the more difficult one.
>>
>>
>>9315347
I saw being able to store them, yes (linking back to the previous image); it's just not in any sort of elegant manner.
>>
>>9315343
>>9315348
I feel like I've been dying for info on this but it's only been a month since the first set released.
>>
Is the magic square devy also a partsformer?
>>
>>9315440
It has about the same amount of partsforming as Toyworld's version.
>>
>>9315343
>>9315348
The weibo user is trying to point out that the arm connectors are worryingly small.

>>9315440
yes
>>
https://weibo.com/6476829781/KyjY2FPed
You can put these in your mouth like gummies.
>>
>>9315447
>>9315348
>>9315343
Hopefully there's still the time needed for refinement?
>>
File: file.png (1.53 MB, 1200x1750)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Can't stop, won't stop.
>>
File: file.png (1.2 MB, 1200x1750)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>9315494
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1200x1750)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>9315497
>>
More of the MS Jazz proto
https://weibo.com/6539026191/KykIO8BBD
>>
>>9315506
>>
>>9315510
>>
https://weibo.com/6539026191/KykJ9nTnd
>>
>>9315343
>>9315348
>>9315447
That is worrying. Hopefully the connection is secure and doesn't lead to breakages.

>>9315440
Yes, but it's much less egregious than NAs is.
>>
>>9315576
this pic means you can attach the gun to the crotch like a big purple dong.
>>
>>9315576
>head
>forearms
>entire pelvis
still pretty egregious.
>>
>>9315518
I want that fucking wheeljack so bad, Im salty that I missed the boat on it
>>
File: file.png (900 KB, 850x850)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>9315586
Just as god intended.

>>9315593
It's not great, but because Na is so much worse it's easier to forgive MS. Personally I'm more inclined to forgive parts forming combiners when the kibble turns into something. At the absolute minimum, I expect the leftover parts to turn into a trailer or something like that. But NA obviously didn't even try anything like that here, and MSs kibble just clips together, not really transforms into anything.
>>
File: 20190307_224332.jpg (99 KB, 1000x1078)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>9315603
It's only good as a cast list filler. The engineering is like hasbro legends from 10 years ago.
>>
>>9315609
Oh NA's is definitely worse, to an almost comical degree, but MS is still an unacceptable level of partsforming for me. It feels like we should actually be trying to innovate on Transformations instead of going back to G1 levels of combiner kibble you know? Especially when there's already been a few Devys that have done some genuinely cool stuff, like fucking TFC nearly a decade ago using the treads of the arm bots as the combined forearms? That's cool, even if Hercules is really dated by now. It feels like MMC is the only company really trying on that front
I'm hoping this era of "combiners" is over soon, and we can get some actual combining robots. The sooner I never see another fucking naked Menasor actionmaster the better
>>
>>9315611
Id take the Iron Factory if I could find it desu
>>
>>9315616
The problem is these idiots who put toon accuracy above ALL else. I fully agree that the treads as forearms thing is super awesome and a natural innovation of the og design, but because it's not toon accurate, people just don't want it. It's fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>9315616
Does tfc Hercules work with a legends display?
>>
>>9315636
What is the age demographic for the "tooner" anyways? I'd imagine that at some point there's going to be a big shift into beast wars, bayverse or more realistic styled 3ps in the market at some point
>>
File: whaaat.png (182 KB, 660x308)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>9315626
https://robotoybase.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=153_162&product_id=5246
https://robotoybase.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=153_162&product_id=5458

>>9315611
>yfw 10 years ago is when Dark of the Moon came out
>>
>>9299600
My sides...
>>
>>9315220
Guy forgot to extend Mixmaster. I wonder how many people are going to get the set and then complain about the legs being different lengths.

>>9315447
Should be fine, it's only a legends scale combiner
>>
>>9315172
That's a really cool display. Whatever version of Fort Max that is looks so much better than the SDCC version I got...plus all those upgrades, man it looks legit.
>>
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7541367759
>>
>>9316012
Adapters for supermarket KO Hulkie onto NA's.
>>
>>9316013
>THEY TOOK MUH JOB!
t. H34 Berith
>>
>>9316009
Not mine I just saved it from TFW but I agree it is very impressive
>>
File: boards-3.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1080)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>still no toy colors
Why even live
>>
Video of MP 52 Screamer KO
https://youtube.com/shorts/_IRbWZB31NI?feature=share
>>
>>9316013
>>9316016
It's novel, but I couldn't stand how much the greens don't match up.
>>
>>9317087
Yeah, same here too
I'd rather take my chance and wait for a KO of the whole thing rather than play mix and match or play into Legends FansToys greed game.
>>
>>9316009
That is the Takara Tomy version with some DNA upgrade kits attached, including the gun. But the sword is the stock one that comes with it.
>>
>>9316013
>colors don't match at all
>giant holes in the shoulders
>shoulder bot treads are uneven
>giant hole in the knee
>mixmaster leg looks laughably small
Honestly if this is good enough for you, then sure whatever, I'm happy for you, but know that you have incredibly bad taste because this looks like complete crap. The only real improvement is the plug for longhauls hole, but even that still would need painting before I call it good.
>>
AAT Mackron
>>
>>9318328
>>9312922
>these guys started making the dreads
>still no hatchet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>9312922
>>9318328
does he have the shotty tho?
>>
File: 0917211153.jpg (2.73 MB, 4160x3120)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
So I bought Fansproject Quake on 9/11, and only now did i get it. Its smaller than i thought, like its sub-legends class
It isnt bad however.
>>
File: 0917211154.jpg (2.78 MB, 4160x3120)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
>>9318673
My main issue is with how loose some parts are, but thats just what ur gonna get with something this size.
>>
File: 0917211156.jpg (1.78 MB, 4160x3120)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>9318679
It takes only 4 steps, more than some of hasbro's shit at least
>>
File: 0917211156a.jpg (1.53 MB, 4160x3120)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>9318685
Here's a fucking penny for scale like holy shit is this small.
>>
>>9318673
>>9318679
>>9318685
>>9318688
He has to be that size since his intended use is with their Bruticus bots.
>>
>>9318690
Im not touching that. Probably out of stock and like 600 resale
>>
>>9318694
It's hard to immediately decipher in my mind, since it's only 2 limbs + bits from them -- the rest comes from owning a version of the Energon Bruticus mold.
>>
>>9318685
>>9318688
I've never seen a gun with a penis, before.
>>
https://weibo.com/1794554412/KyE2vgzkx
yummy
>>
>>9318646
yes he does
>>
>>9318964
aight whos making this, how much and how big is it, cause im boutta cop this.
>>
>>9318978
Can't you scroll up? You're not a Jehovah's Witness are you.
>>
truck
>>
File: 0917211529a.jpg (2.53 MB, 4160x3120)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
>>9319080
Thats no monky
>>
>>9318985
what the fuck is AAT tho.
>>
>>9318328
just saw this on ShowZ, I hope it maintains its level of detail, this is really good. I only have one figure from AAT (dino / firage) and like it.
>>
new bread

>>9319367

>>9319367

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.