[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Galactus.png (484 KB, 1014x548)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
Last thread: >>9170597

>ML Infinity Saga launching
>Double-ball neck discussing
>Galactus stretch goaling
>>
First stretch goal is a figure
>>
>>9177605
>at 8 of 14k
I know it’s painfully early but looks a lot less likely we’re getting those stretch goals like with sentinel. Still probably getting two to flip one
>>
>>9177624
It's really hard to say because these Haslab projects have all had wildly different results in the waiting game.
>>
>>9177630
Me personally, I have yet to see how the sentinel turned out yet. I can't drop cash on another big figure while I still have yet to see the old one and I know there is a Rancor coming.
>>
>>9177640
They really ought to stop bunching these Haslabs together, spread them out. They have a lot of product release in August on top of these crowd funding events too.
>>
>>9177640
>>9177645
Yeah at the very least wait for people to start receiving the last Marvel Legends HasLab project before putting a new one up. They probably should've done the Rancor now and waited for fall to do Galactus.
>>
>>9177640
>wanting more star shit
>>
>>9177619
They need to show it already so more people will back it. I don't get why they keep it all a secret.
>>
I don't get people who are waiting for like $12 dollar items to be added to this $400 figure to make it worthwhile? I mean you either want a nu-Galactus or not.
>>
>>9177619
>First stretch goal is a figure
Oh shit...if they start adding Heralds I might have to kick in...
>>
>>9177769
>>9177765
I only ordered one sentinel, I sure as fuck hope I can flip the two figures that come with it, no interest in them and hopefully I can make some decent money to offset the $375 from x-men fans / army builder nerds
>>
>>9177783
i mean yeah that's a plus. I backed the Razorcrest, and I know that Jawa is gonna just go on ebay.
>>
>>9177783
Ebay is going to be flooded with those figures.
>>
>>9177748
>Furious jerking motion
>>
>>9177783
>>9177853
I fucking hope so, I definitely want more prime sentinels. But I’m sure the general sentiment is that people might be able to sell them to reduce the cost of the sentinel itself.
I thought Bastion was pretty popular but I guess people who want him will have an easy enough time getting him.
>>
What herald should be the 1st stretch goal? Mine is pic related
>>
>>9177945
I've wanted her since she first appeared. I'd prefer her in blue though.
>>
if they showed off the stretch goals then i guarantee you that a lot more people would back it. at the moment it's just an upscaled 6 inch figure with some lights and sounds and some paint here and there. still backing it because it's Galactus, but even I'm kinda "eh" about it. i already have both Hasbro Surfers, so i'd like maybe a Terrax or Firelord. but if they want a lot of money, they better show off the stretch goals now and quick.
>>
>>9178011
My issue with it is I don't even collect Legends anymore, but I've always liked Galactus, and seeing those hands makes me want him. I'm just not sure if he's worth the price of admission (especially to ship internationally), so I'm waiting until I get really wowed.
>>
>>9178024
the way i see it is if you have 400 dollars (plus whatever it is you need to get it shipped overseas) then of course get it. it's something that down the road, if you end up not liking it, you'll be able to sell to some fat fuck for like 2k. I'm debating grabbing two instead of one because I know there's a lot of stuff that i'd be able to get with one Galactus
>>
>>9177624
I'm not so sure. The sentinel blew through the first 3 stretch goals in like the first week. Granted that only needed I believe 11,000 to beat the first 3 goals, but I think Galactus has been a bit slower without knowing the stretch goals. He'll be funded for sure, but my guess is he needs 20,000 to get whatever goals he has. I'm not sure if he'll reach that.
>>
anyone buying Galactus to flip it? any plans for shipping it? I'd also be concerned about returns.
>>
>>9177945
Mine is Nova
>>
>>9178037
Yep. Sentinel needed 6k to get funded, and then it had a stretch goal for each 1k up to 10k. So we got Bastion from day one at 6k, then the Master Mold head at 7k, then the battle damaged parts at 8k, then the female prime sentinel at 9k, with an additional tentacle at 10k, and a final additional tier unlock at the end in the form of a Tri Sentinel head.
With 21k units ordered, it blew through those goals super quickly. But the price was cheaper, and people were buying multiples. Some were willing to get 5, whereas I don’t think anyone is really ordering more than 2 Galacti(?).
Galactus has a higher goal, higher price, and fewer people are buying multiple. All of that is leaning the HasLab in the other direction, but I’m sure he’ll get funded. I assume they’ll end up showing off a tier unlock after a week or two since the reveal, because backers are slowing down. I’m sure they had at least three tiers planned, and they’re just seeing how quickly he reaches 14k before determine how quickly each tier gets unlocked. If he’s slow, they may even do it every 1k like with the sentinel.

>>9178133
I grabbed two, so I can sell one to offset the cost of the other. I intend to take a full video of me basically scanning the figure for any defects at all, and then film myself putting it in the box and dropping it off at the post office. Pretty much the only foolproof way to make sure it gets to whoever and you don’t get scammed, but I’m not ruling it out. Totally possible some asshole buys a Galactus for $1k+ on eBay, snaps it in half, and then sends it back, but I assume the kind of person who does that isn’t willing to have that kind of money in limbo while that happens.
>>
>>9177945
Terrax is the best herald so he should come first
>>
It feels like the executives got a bit too ambitious with the backer number. That combined with the legends team mentioning they wanted to a Haslab a year.
>>
>>9178166
I agree and the the old one needs an update
>>9178291
Really wish Galactus was first before Sentinels, but Sentinels was the safe, normie pick that would bankroll. My Fin Fang Foom hopes are looking bleaker.
>>
>>9178166
>terrax as a haslab exclusive and not a standard/deluxe/baf
kys
Shitters like the prime sentinels are fine because they'll be a dime a dozen on ebay but Terrax is a character that people like
>>
Should I just wait for Hasbro to make a PS4 Spider-Man Taskmaster?
The Udon head in the MCU Taskmaster body kind of works for it but I'd honestly not go through the hassle of buying two figures, or giving money to Marvel for that movie.
>>
>>9177293
There is an idea of a Jake Gyllenhaal , some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:

I simply am not there.
>>
>>9178407
yeah that's fair, I have no plans on buying galactus but I would absolutely buy terrax
>>
>>9178552
I wouldn’t count on it.
For some reason, they really went in on Avengers Gamerverse stuff but Spider-Man PS4 stuff is getting the short end of the stick.
All we’ve gotten so far:
-a crappy repaint for the main PS4 suit
-new sculpts for two of the least liked suits in the game
-invisible Miles Morales (meaning there’s probably a regular one on the way)

I can’t believe they haven’t tried to make more suits. Hot Toys have been selling them like gangbusters, even stuff that’s been done before like Scarlet Spider could use a redo and it would sell.

They haven’t even made Mr. Negative, who would basically be a repaint and he’s the main villain of the game who hasn’t gotten a figure at all yet.
In addition to that, I assume they’d make characters with more name recognition. PS4 Doc Ock, or Scorpion, Rhino, Electro, Vulture, etc. Characters like Taskmaster, Screwball, Silver Sable, are likely further down the list.
>>
>>9178616
Anon, hasbro is woke and want to promote miles morales as the actual spiderman because of sjw pandering. Why are you surprised?
>>
Damn, did the sjw tards come out to play and ree at TI again for uploading every day?
>>
>>9178652
Yeah, ignore him and he'll have nothing to work with. Let him tire himself out trying to stir the pot, just do not engage with his posts whatsoever.
>>
Worst case scenario for Galactus Stretch goals:

>Black suit Spider-Man on the Retro mold
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (216 KB, 1200x630)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
With Quasar, FF Retro and Galactus I hope we get even more cosmic figures. Really want a Ronan, Beyonder, comic Nebula and Mantis. Gamora too as I didn't get the boxset.
>>
>>9178733
FX pieces like laser eyes or hand blast would be very underwhelming
A close second is more face plates which they could easily do
>>
>>9177934
Same here, ill happily take a few cast off figures.
>>
File: 20210720_202921.jpg (595 KB, 1596x1909)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
has there been any word on if the Retro mold will ever be used again? It's fun as fuck to play with compared to other ML's. . .
>wishes Nightcrawler was on the retro mold
>>
>>9178954
>Retro mold
Isn't that just the generic new body? It's been in use for a while, like the first time I recall seeing it in use was on Spider Man 2099, which was like...shit, four years ago now. It's been used on a bunch of figures since then.
>>
>>9178954
Also, that mold feels too beefy for Nightcrawler IMO. IIRC he's on the Pizza Spidey buck, right? That's pretty much perfect for him build-wise, and his design effectively hides/gets rid of the worst parts of that body (the hideous shoulder section and the giant doughy paddle-feet).

Nightcrawler is fine the way he is.
>>
>>9178971
I could definitely be wrong there anon. that does look like the same mold. . .it's just that there's been a fair amount of Spider releases on the Pizza mold which made me wonder if there as some halt on it.

Did the molds you mention have the drop-down hips that Retro Spidey has?
>>
>>9178976
>drop down hips
Not that I remember? Tell me more, I'm intrigued and don't own Retro Spidey myself. Are the joints on internal hinges, like old SHF hips?
>>
>>9178976
Also, I don't know why they keep reusing the Pizza Spidey body either. It's terrible. And they're still using it, as recently as this year. If they want a slimmer build they should create a new buck, that one is waaaaay past its prime.
>>
>>9178971
No, Retro Spidey is on a new torso/hips with both a diaphragm ball and lower crunch. It reuses 2099 legs and arms, though
>>
>>9178975
I guess I'm just more looking for the ease-of-use that the Retro Spidey mold uses. The limbs move in more natural way than the Pizza mold. But you know it could just be a me-thing and not really applicable to the general reception of these figures.

Nightcrawler in particular is a figure where I think the potential only truly comes out if you use a stand.
>>
>>9178986
Maybe they picked up on how well it was received when it first came out and never checked again.
I remember already thinking it was terrible back then while people here were making threads dedicated only to how great it was and how it shat over the Sony Speederman figma, not a high mark really.
>>
What’s Hasbro’s policy on pinless joints?
Its usage seems really random:
>WM: unpinned arms, pinned legs
>Zemo: unpinned arms, pinned legs
>Wenwu: pinned arms, unpinned legs
>Shang Chi: pinned arms, unpinned legs
>TVA Loki: fully pinned
>Death Dealer: fully pinned
>FalCap: fully unpinned
>WalkerCap: fully unpinned
>>
>>9177945
That's the one I want too. Bill needs a play mate.
>>
>>9179201
>hasbros wokes policies wont effect the quality of the toys
OHNONNONNONONONO
>>
>>9179137
Ironheart is also fully unpinned and it's beautiful, especially with the glossy red plastic. Really creates this sleek armored look. That metallic/gloss treated plastic they've been using recently has really been doing a ton of heavy lifting towards making their figures look more premium.
>>
Not really a Marvel collector but have a soft spot for 90s iron man. Are the war machine and modular iron man any good?
>>
>>9179137
If the mold is completely brand new, then pinless is guaranteed. If they have an old mold they just re-use it and don't bother to make it pinless
>>
>>9178291
That backer number I don't understand either. Unicron was the most ambitious HasLab with the highest amount of money needed, and even he only needed 8,000. So this 14,000 seems artificial. If Galactus was 10,000 I might understand a bit more, but he's over double the minimum for $50 higher? I think it's just a case of corporate greed, thinking higher minimums = higher backers.
>>
>>9179246
Yes, go for them now. I can only imagine them being harder to find later on.
>>
>>
>>9179267
Oh absolutely that’s what I meant by over ambitious, some executive saw the sentinel do numbers and thought the funding goals should be increased as a result. If Gal struggles to meet the goal they’ll have scale the funding goal back on future haslabs
>>9179383
That’s the 2018 Walgreens surfer in case anyone is wondering
>>
>>9179383
Crazy, I really don't think I'll be able to comprehend the size until I see it in person.
>>
>>9179383
>not 4 inch
>>
I joined a discord server centered around MLs and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>9179479
describe in short detail without naming anyone or anything specific what its like
>>
>>9179483
No one there has ever touched a comic book. Just zoomers that consume anything mcu.
>>
>>9179479
i know which one you’re on. is it the one based off the Marvel Legends subreddit?
>>
>>9179490
Yep. I don't go on the subreddit but I googled out of curiosity if a discord existed.
>>
>>9179498
>>9179490
>discord reddit zoomers consooming MCU figs without even having read any comics
I love some of the MCU but that sounds like cancer
>>
>>9179518
you dont love keanu chungus?
>>
>>9179488
That’s so weird to me, I’m a 30 year old boomer but growing up with the cartoons and movies just made me more interested in the comics. I’d get frustrated that the stories we got were already told in comics before I was born and wanted to see what happened next. I liked that Spider-man comics has him grown and with a ton of history
>>
File: 20210721_000319.jpg (401 KB, 1512x2016)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Finally got my Arcade and I'm glad to finally have my favorite Marvel villain, but I wish he had short hair for both heads. He had a completely different outfit in the Avengers Arena/Undercover books when he had long hair, so it doesn't fit this figure's look. I wonder how hard it'd be to swap the hair if I can get a second short-haired head?
>>
>>9179498
omg i dont mind the fucking kids on there, but holy shit there's this like beaner (I'm a spic myself) there that's always touting how he's a god for selling items for aftermarket prices.

aggie, if you're reading this (and i know you're not you literal npc faggot, kill yourself)
>>
File: mafex symbiote spider-man.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1353)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>
>>9179269
Alright. I'll grab em. Probably the only ML I'll get
>>
File: mafex iron man.png (563 KB, 639x708)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>
>>9179791
Holy shit that’s perfect.
>>
>>9179795
If mafex does square head hulk I will cream
>>
>>9179789
>beaner (I'm a spic myself)
beaners don't call themselves spics
>>
>>9179795
On one hand, I like my Iron Men to be proper gold, but I really do like how that looks. May have to pick it up but I am quite content with the Legends. I'd like to see what else it comes with, when do POs go up?
>>
>>9179795
I dunno if the ML is that good or this is one is that crap
>>
>>9179791
Thank god. Now I don't have to be disappointed when the next ML Symbiote suit is still a Pizza Spidey reissue
>>
>>9179795
I'm pretty satisfied with the 80th ML, but that's not bad. I look forward to more classic Avengers to match.
>>
>>9179810
callate el pinche hocico pendejo

you prolly think latinx is a word too huh
>>
>>9179795
That looks nice and I get the appeal for most Mafex figs, but why would anyone want to pay $90 or more for a nearly similar figure that's only $25. You're paying presumably $65 for extra accessories. Get outta here lol.
>>
>>9179887
Top jej, which part of Mexico are you from puto
>>
File: WE.jpg (240 KB, 1080x1044)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Some schmo is selling kang heads with dick suckin lips lmaoooo.
>>
>>9180047
WE IZ KANG NOW BIAAAAAAAAATCH
>>
>>9180047
Zoomers just love wasting money on over priced heads.
>>
>>9180047
Red Skull would lynch his ass then and there. Heck he'd lynch Doom for being a gyppo
>>
>>9180047
>>9180049
I'm convinced th casting director did this shit on purpose for all the WE WUZ jokes
>>
>>9179791
Kinda sad about the eyes, the Symbiote always looks better with the traditional smaller eyes imo, but import Black Suit is far overdue.
>>
File: BLCKSUTE.jpg (6 KB, 171x237)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>9180069
Like this, can only hope for an alt head, or I guess one of these here Zoomers will make something nice.
>>
>>9180069
>>9180074
The first ML featured an angry eyes alt masked head in addition to the unmasked head, I can't imagine this one wouldn't have the same
>>
>>9180092
*Mafex not ML
>>
>>9179256
Wenwu, Shang-Chi and Death Dealer are all-new molds though, and they still feature pins.

>>9179235
Thank god they've stopped doing the swirly "metallic" plastic.
>>
File: mafuckup.png (475 KB, 1232x366)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>9180092
Im not sure if its an expression thing as much as the style, the figure as it is has small points flicking out, I want it to have a smooth outline, less 90s edge and more 80s first apperance. Please see my shitty mspaint edit
>>
>>9180125
Raimi Spidey eyes?
>>
>>9180131
If Raimi got his inspiration from the panels on the left, yes.
>>
>>9180047
WE
WUZ
KANGZ
HUNDREDS OF KANGZ WILL COME ALL OFTHEM ARE A WORSE VERSION OF ME!
>>
>>9179383
After Galactus was announced, i priced checked the marvel infinite line 4" Surfer and FF...not paying those prices
>>
>>9180047
DOUBLE WIDE SURPRISE
>>
>>9179791
Cool but I really don't want to pay 50-90 for black suit Spidey. Those kinds of midsections always bug me too even if there's nothing wrong with them.

ML when?
>pizza spidey mold
Maybe I should stop asking for an ML black suit, huh?
>>
>>9179791
i've been waiting for this
>>
>>9180137
Except those Rami eyes are more angular and a completely different shape than those panels...
>>
>>9180287
my mspaint edit is shit the images are whats important
>>
troll harder
>>
>>9180520
yea its weird americans love the aesthetic so much
>>
>>9180520
Yeah.. Like at least make the fucker look like Denzel or something. Why do they have to make every negro biz nood ungabunga lips stereotype?
>>
>>9180577
American democrats*
>>
>>9179795
Legit disappointed this isn't the Modular Armor
Weird how they've been doing 90s Marvel so much and then go back to the Classic Armor for this one
>>
>>9179795
Looks great but I am admittedly worried they will fuck up the paint job on the helmet since it seems to be all a single piece.
>>
>>9180047
Man, I seriously hope he doesn't look like this in the movies, I want him to have an oversized helmet, not this shit
>>
>>9181023
You will be lucky if he has a helmet at all given the MCU being what it is.
>>
>>9180104
Death dealer uses the mcu 2019 ant man body
>>
File: t kang the conqueror.jpg (285 KB, 1164x1272)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>9180047
>>
>>9177624
How does that work. Do they raise the price of the figure? Or they'll just throw in extras for the $400 you already paid?
>>
The train slowsssss
>>
If this one doesn't go through someone needs to do a 5-20POA one that is like 7ft tall
>>
>>9181204
If they reach stretch goals, you get more for the 400 you pledge. The Sentinel ended up coming with three different heads, battle damage hand options and a whole extra figure due to stretch goals at no additional cost to the backer.
>>
>>9181273
Hilarious to see the executive greed backfire
>>
>>9181337
They just set way too high of a minimum bar here. I know it’s bigger than the sentinel so they both had to charge more and have a higher minimum but they seem to have severely overestimated the number of backers they’d get based off the sentinel. I think it will still get funded but it’s going to probably just barely do so rather than meet any stretch goals.
>>
>>9181390
Agreed I think some executive saw the sentinel do great numbers and believed if the bar was set higher Gal would do even better. It’s unfortunate if the stretch goals aren’t meet seeing as they are baked into the price of figure
>>
>>9180577
oh it's core of their culture, like in comic industry they needed to limit gorillas and apes on comic cover to one per week or something like that because there was too much of them everywhere
>>
>>9181327
>>9181471
Could you imagine if the stretch goals were shown up front, so people could actually see what extra they can get for their money. It might even incentivise someone to back the project. Wouldn't that be crazy?
>>
>>9181713
Are you saying you have better ideas than the coke snorters at Hasbro? Shut the fuck up. Clearly Goldner has hired in(credibly) competent people that make excellent decisions.
>>
>>9181713
That's just your white privledge talking. Please take Hasbro's 8-week CRT course.
>>
Last night I dreamed that they turned Galactus black for diversity. Now I want a Niggalactus figure.
>>
>>9181713
No matter what they show at next week Fan first Wednesday they’ll probably show the first stretch goal to try and boost the numbers. At the very least they need to show how much is needed to get to each goal
>>
>>9180577
>shitlibs
>americans
Choose one.
>>
>>9181962
Someone post the panel of hood niggers talking about galactus
>>
>>9179793
They're some of the best ML of recent memory so you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>9181962
>Blaklifmatus
>>
>>9179600
Nice posing, anon.
>>
>>9181997
Got the War Machine from a local collector. Looks dope. Haven't opened it yet.
>>
ngl I kinda hope Galactus doesn’t get funded. $433 after tax is crazy money to be spending on a toy
>>
>>9181962
we wuz gods and shit
>>
>>9180148
There’s a distinct possibility someone will say “Kangs” at some point in the MCU now
>>
>>9182049
Not to mention the fucking SIZE of that lad.
>>
>>9182049
>$433 after tax is crazy money to be spending on a toy

Or you could not buy and stfu. Only because you don’t want it doesn’t mean others can’t get it. Get a job sell some shit if you need money. Faggots like you are the reason why some people hate the toy collecting community. And no I’m not a Hasbro shill before you start bitching out. I’m just saying don’t be negative all the damn time.
>>
>>9182077
Anon might be worried of the precedent it sets for future sets. Take your own advice and dial back the negative hostility.
>>
>>9182049
Then don't spend it
>>
>>9182049
Yeah but I'm not sure if they can keep this up, hopefully they will dial back these projects in scale and size or at least take longer breaks
>>
>>9182049
Self control is hard
>>
>>9182098
>Anon might be worried of the precedent it sets for future sets.

Legends are already going up in price. It’s only a matter of time before they $30. Haslabs won’t affect that in any way.
>>
File: 1626915972194.jpg (854 KB, 1440x1440)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>finally an animated wolive
>looks great
>1/6 scale
Getting real tired of getting pawed....
>>
>>9182152
Pretty neat.
>>
>>9182049
>i don't want to spend that much so no one should!!
What kind of poorfag logic is this
>>
>>9182130
That or full blown gone made to order. I don't think people understand how dark this winter is going to be, with inflation for food prices hitting 10-14% By October most luxury good (such as toy collectables) are going to take a hard dive
>>
>>9182180
If that ever happens I don’t think a single person would buy toys over food basic necessities. The rich obviously will but people already struggling idk.
>>
>>9182199
Agree, it's what I was trying to say with the made to order, they have no way to keep the supply up in stores and would have to rely on a model that people with more money than sense would support.
>>
>>9182173
I can get what anon fearing (I disagree with it). The idea being that if this fails they will have to rethink this idea of blowing out and making absurdly large and costly figures that only the most consumer coomer obsessed would buy.

That said I feel it's fundraising meets made to order function keeps it away from effecting anything else so Im all for the baby getting it's bottle as it were.
>>
>>9182152
>>9182165
>LOL KEK WOLVERINE
Marvel's agenda now includes outright emasculation. Ha ha, so funny.

I'm fucking sick of this leftist bullshit.
>>
>9182515
what the fuck are you even mad about now?

also fuck you you're not getting my (you)
>>
>>9182524
They turned him into a fucking cuck meme because you can’t have real masculine men in fiction anymore, they have to be jokes
>>
>>9182515
Wanna talk champ?
>>
>>9182212
I mean they were going to have to eventually. There are only so many characters to do before you only have playsets left (Cerbros, Danger Room, Santucm, etc
>>
>>9182049
>ngl I kinda hope Galactus doesn’t get funded.
fat chance of that not happening. He's 60% funded already

>>9182647
>There are only so many characters to do before you only have playsets left (Cerbros, Danger Room, Santucm,
I mean there are so many variations of characters it's still gonna take a while
>>
>>9182515
You realize Wolverine's always been in a love triangle in the cartoon and comics, right?
4chan's been posting that screencap (with different images in the frame) for over a decade.
>>
>>9181962
>>9182057

MCU Galactus as the secret big boss Kang variant.

Reed Richards will then be a heroic Kang variant trying to use his superscience to solve the Kangz problem without the temporal genocide.
>>
>>9182788
>4chan's been posting that screencap (with different images in the frame) for over a decade.
My favorite was this gem from 2012
>>
>>9182515
>Tragic story about the tragedy of unrequited love involving a tortured soul already unable to let others close to him
>HURR HUR CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK LOL!!
I hate this modern generation so much
>>
>>9182958
wolfy is a cuck
>>
>>9182961
Are people now too retarded to know what that stupid term even means? He would need a woman in the first place, you dimwit.
>>
>you NEED to have a woman to be a complete human being
kek, cuck logic
>>
>>9182980
>nobody ever claims that
>"kek, cuck logic"
Everything alright there? It's like the Marvel general is filled to the brim with insane people at this point
>>
>>9182983
you have to go back
>>
>>9182983
>It's like /toy/ has an insane person or two at this point
ftfy, we are far to small for it to be anything else
>>
>>9183023
I'd argue that there are plenty of assholes here who are simply unable to respect people's opinions and then try to convince everyone that they are in the right when in fact, they're in the wrong
>>
>>9183025
maybe you're in the wrong and should go back?
>>
>>9183026
>>9183004
Or you could stop behaving like a child who repeats the same things other people fed you all over again.
>>
>>9183025
Possibly, no way to fully prove one way or the other, but looking at how most threads flux really badly in reply traffic makes me think it’s very few.
>>9183026
Oh you miss anon if he left, who would talk to you?
>>
>>9183030
>stop behaving like a child on the board meant for children's toys
>>
>>9183031
You could be in the right when considering that the discussions seem to go on and on, meaning that the same people are active. Same shit in the McFarlane threads. Not saying I want everyone to agree but the constant bitching and moaning without looking at objective facts is getting tiring. And the constant shitposting isn't dealt with by the mods either

>>9183033
>implying children behave as autistic as people here
A child wouldn't argue about whether Mafex, Hasbro or Yamaguchi is the better alternative
>>
>>9183040
>A child wouldn't argue about whether Mafex, Hasbro or Yamaguchi is the better alternativ
right they'd argue which dumb ass video game console is better to play minecraft on
>>
>>9183045
My friends and I used to all have different consoles back in the day. We were genuinely happy to have the ability to play all kinds of games. Console wars first started showing up amongst adults who grew up with these consoles. I have literally never seen children or teens argue about this shit. It's always grown guys who have nothing else in their lives. Same thing in these threads.
>>
>>9182946
That's a damn good one anon
>>
File: sPe325c-_400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9183030
>Or you could stop behaving like a child who repeats the same things other people fed you all over again.
>>
>>9183074
You’re the one crying about a fictional character being a cuck, retard. Troll harder.
>>
>>9183111
Stop replying tomit. It's just a troll trying to shit up the board with his low quality posts.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 215x234)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>9183111
>Troll harder.
>>
File: hulk.png (2.02 MB, 1500x1200)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
Is this considered a good hulk?
>>
>>9183174
if he's good to you then hes good anon
>>
>>9183174
It is a good hulk.
>>
>>9183060
You're right, adults always ruin franchises with their onion head wars and funko pop collections as the default.
>>
>>9183174
Since he's so expensive in the aftermarket I'm just settling for the Selects Immortal Hulk reissue that's coming in a few months.
>>
So why is Amazons modular Ironman release date in October? Doesn't he come out sooner than that?
>>
>>9183265
Could be demand. Also could be errors in distribution.
>>
>>9183265
>>9183283
I wager demand. A lot of 90s kids grew up with that Iron Man
>>
Combo Hulk is up on Walmart.com
>>
>>9183355
Also a lot of discounted MLs too. Just got Phauge and Moria for $12 each.
>>
>>9183355
i literally just rolled out of bed and the first thing i did after piss was preorder this

did this get revealed just now
>>
>Compound Hulk up for preorder
Lmao, that figure looks so retarded, I swear
>>
Walmart has Modok for $30, and there are a few other figures on sale, too.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Series-M-O-D-O-K-Action-Figure-and-4-Accessories/425908950
>>
>>9183355
Link to the listing?
>>
>Immortal Hulk is about to end without a ML Devil Hulk being released
>but this stupid shit is on sale now
>>
>>9183567
Imnotgoingtospoonfeedyou.com
>>
>>9183606
Sold out lol no one gives a fuck about you want faggot. People will buy anything Marvel.
>>
Seriously? Why is Silver Surfer an unlock tier, just release him in the next Retro FF wave. Fucking morons
>>
>>9183688
Maybe he’s chromed?
>>
>>9183175
>>9183178
thanks!! I don't own any western IP's, but after seeing the mafex ironman i'm thinking of making these 2 my first purchases. Do you think they will scale and complement eachother? the style seems similar.
>>
>>9183688
>forgetting Hasjew are greedy fucks
>forgetting the Walgreens exclusive one is hard to get.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>9183702
That why I said they should release him in the next Retro FF wave moron
>>
>>9183700
my only worry now is i'm on to a slippery slope, since I'll also want classic versions of:

>Fantastic Four
>Sub-Mariner
>Silver Surfer
>Ant-Man
>Thor
>Spider-Man
>Human Torch
>Doctor Strange
>Captain America
>>
>>9183706
>thinking Hasjew doesn’t want more money.

Gtfo faggot fund it or stfu
>>
>>9183700
Mafex figures tend to scale well with MLs outside of a few outliers like Mafex Venom not being big enough for everyone's liking.
>>
>>9183688
Ugh, AND Frankie Raye Nova, those fucking bastards
>>
>>9183770
Nova I'm okay with, it sucks but it was expected. Surfer though is a fucking joke though. Hasbro already have the tooling and paint operations ready to go, it's zero effort on their part to do another run of that toy. He should have been a pack in from the start.
But hey, maybe he be vac metallized and shred himself to pieces when you pose him.
>>
File: 20210722_170927.jpg (336 KB, 666x1000)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
Man, the new Red Skull is really good. Colours are good, articulation is good, though the elbows are a bit awkward looking, proportions are good and he comes with a bunch of stuff. Alternate head, couple sets of hands and some character appropriate accessories, come on Hasbro, this should be the standard for Marvel Legends.
>>
File: 20210722_165937.jpg (337 KB, 628x1000)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
I was planning to give his heads a black wash the moment I got home but he actually has a subtle wash already applied. My phone had a tough time picking it up but in hand it brings out so much of the detail. Is this a running change by any chance? I’ve not heard anyone mention a wash and in fact several reviews have mentioned wishing he had a black wash.

I may still do another wash though, I prefer a darker colour like the Onslaught BAF but the brighter red does feel fitting for the costume.
I’m definitely spraying the body with a matte varnish though, that jumpsuit is way too shiny.
>>
File: 20210722_170958.jpg (386 KB, 750x1000)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
It seems Hasbro might have finally figured out that ball joint neck setup. There’s the immediate improvement of having a ball at the base of the neck of course, and that needs to become standard from now on, but they also improved the barbell. It’s not a long peg with the lower ball buried inside the neck, now the peg is short and the lower ball sits just beneath the top of the neck, freeing up so much more range than before. This could be the best head articulation Hasbro have ever done.
>>
File: nova.png (262 KB, 250x376)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>9183800
it was not expected. It sucks and it's cruel. Various other characters get 20 dollar releases. Many have had toybiz releases, and hasbro re-dos and so on. Nova has never been done in 6 inch, ever. To make her a 400 dollar back the project exclusive? Nah...nah this is draconian.
>>
File: 0.jpg (21 KB, 274x261)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>9183819
If a figure can't look directly up at a 90 degree angle with its head behind its own neck, its not good enough.
>>
>>9183824
Hey, I'm totally with you, it would be great if Nova got a single release but come one dude, Heralds were the obvious stretch goals here. You surely must have had some expectation that one of the most popular Heralds might show up as a stretch goal?
>>
Why is galactus a Caucasian man?
>>
>>9183845
Based on previous Haslabs? Yakface, Bastion. Frankie Raye/Nova is way more popular then the typical obscure ones they were pulling. Airwalker or Firelord would have made sense, not Nova.
>>
>>9183858
He's Taalian you racist.
>>
File: Galactus.jpg (681 KB, 930x1377)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>9183858
Found the human
>>
>>9183688
>silver surfer
Am I the only one who wanted air walker?
>>
>>9183688
Surfer is always going to sell at retail, they could use this as an opportunity to do more obscure Heralds like Fire Lord & Air Walker.
>>
>>9183895
No, simply based on Heralds being the obvious "accessory" for Galactus. I too would have preferred to see a lower tier Herald, like Airwalker (sorry >>9183943), released this way but the fact is Hasbro have shown zero interest in making non-Surfer Heralds, so Frankie was as likely as any other to be a stretch goal.

Also, while I don't care for the character I'd say there's a strong argument that Nova is more obscure Bastion. Bastion has been a major X-Men villain for decades, Frankie is the girl Herald from back in the day who was killed by the literal worst Herald, Morg.
>>
File: 2820028-heralds.jpg (229 KB, 1001x768)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Maybe it's a good thing Hasbro got greedy with the higher backers for Galactus. If they have a bunch of Heralds planned as stretch goals and they aren't met, perhaps there's a chance they get released later on individually.
>>
>>9183688
Hasbro needs you to give them more money so they can properly educate their employees on diversity in a work force.
>>
I still don't want to buy Galactus. Shit is too expensive, it's not the design I prefer, and there's not enough room in my collection.
>>
>>9184026
ok
>>
>>9184026
No one gives a fuck
>>
>>9184029
>>9184041
Stay mad niggerfaggots. At the end of the day, I'll have more money in the bank than you.
>>
Considering I missed the first Surfer I think I'm the only one who is pleased that he is being included. I'm very excited for this.
>>
>>9183565
Thanks I grabbed him
>>
File: nova4.jpg (239 KB, 784x1119)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>9183967
Frankie Raye/Nova at least appeared in the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer cartoons. It's possible we may have seen her in the Fox Spin-off that never happened.

Really, it's all Stan Lee's fault for selling Fantastic Four film rights to constatin film for a pile of cocaine. Once Marvel got money to make movies in 2005 Frankie Raye/Nova was out and Richard Rider Nova was in. Marvel didn't want 2 Novas and didn't want to give Fox more stories or promotion, so they focused on characters they could eventually make into movies. Frankie Raye became more obscure because of this. They tossed her away like they did so many characters they couldn't use in MCU.
>>
>>9183565
I'm legit surprised the deluxe War Machine is only 30. He comes with a ton of cool shit and is really good in of itself. I picked him up a couple weeks ago for 30 with free shipping and it feels like a steal.
>>
File: 1562450432224.jpg (45 KB, 640x528)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
>>9184050
Based grade school comeback poster
>>
>>9183692
He wont be. It's next to impossible to do, particularly if you have interchangeable hands on a higher articulated figure. Stuff like that only really worked with 5POA, or one two parts. The closest you'd get is shinier paint.
>>
>>9183692
>>9184100
my money is on translucent plastic that has silver glitter injected in it
>>
>>9184079
She was a big deal for awhile and then she got memory hold hard, likley due to her hero name
>>
>>9184127
Byrne had been trying to bring her back for years. I think they killed her out of spite to him. People at Marvel did not like him for how honest and open he was.
>>
>>9182946
Kek
>>9184100
>>9184115
Either way is fine by me, Walgreens doesn't even put exclusives up on on website to get purchase at this point.
>>
>>9183824
Bastion also has never had a figure, and he’s locked behind the Sentinel. But you’ll still see him on eBay for less than $60. You’ll get your chance at Nova, I doubt most people even know who she is.

>>9184050
>”I’m not buying Galactus”
>cool, no one cares
>”hurr, sTaY aNgRy, bItChEs”
>>
>>9184176
Didn't ask for your opinion motherfucker.
>>
>>9184050
I'm buying two Galan's and will still have more money than you.
>>
>>9184079
>Frankie Raye/Nova was out and Richard Rider Nova was in
Then I appreciate Frankie Raye's sacrifice. Annihilation era cosmic Marvel was one of the best things the company had going on in the mid-2000's and Richard Rider Nova was the absolute best part of it.
>>
>>9184100
I'd love to see Hasbro try and do a shinier silver. That silver they used on Walgreens Surfer was glorious.

>>9184115
Sure, making it a shitter version of the one we already have would certainly be a way to go.
>>
>>9183174
Does anyone know if the torn shirt comes off?
>>
>>9184217
Yes, it just rests on the shoulders.
>>
>>9184222
Thank you based trips
>>
>>9183804
I'm the anon new to marvel legends, but can someone tell me why they have the hinged diaphragm joints instead of floating chest on torso like figuarts?

Is it better of worse for articulation?
>>
>>9183998
I hope each Herald figure's tooling is part of the Galactus' and if the stretch goal isn't met Hasbro destroys them just so you never get Nova
>>
>>9184260
Figuarts are double the price of Legends.
Legends rely on heavy reuse of parts between characters.
>>
>>9184260
Because it’s cheaper to do and ML is a budget line. They do the floating upper torso on all female figures and occasionally on other newer figures, usually the bigger sized ones.
>>
Any Hickman X-Men comics coming down the pipe?
>>
>>9183858
Galactus appears as the default of whatever race is perceiving him. Making white cis men the default of humanity. Checkmate liberals
>>
>>9184396
What if Galactus shows up in the MCU and it's Melissa McCarthy?
>>
>>9184393
who cares, its pozzed sjw crap
>>
>>9184393
Probably but there are no leaks for it right now.
>>
File: 80.png (3.27 MB, 1600x1265)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB PNG
>>9184375
>>9184384
thanks.

can anyone tell me what a good price is for this set please? any links?
>>
>>9184150
I daresay it's more likely that they disliked him for being an obnoxious curmudgeon with a barely concealed fetish for noncery.
>>
>>9184479
what language are you speaking?
>>
>>9184527
bongladeshi you berk
>>
>>9184185
No one asked whether you wanted Galactus either, retard. Stay salty.
>>
File: hulkandwolverine.png (1.04 MB, 1366x768)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>9184432
Since nobody responded I just grabbed this pack and mafex wolverine off Amazon. I hope I don't regret it.
>>
>>9184798
Sorry we don't talk toys in this thread, we only post /pol/ shit
>>
>>9184798
Hey bud, I'm sorry about that. That Hulk is my favorite on the market right now. The only flaw is there's no forward motion in it's butterfly joints. Good colors and good sculpt. A lot of people are going to recommend the Select Immortal Hulk but I dislike the face sculpt and he's pretty big for legends. As for MAFEX Wolvy, he's good from what I hear, besides the blue stripes
>>
Anyone else feel like collecting this line is pointless? There's no end goal. There are endless characters, variations, what have you. A collection will never be complete. It's kind of depressing, honestly.
>>
>>9184883
lol. i gathered.
>>9184901
thanks. yeah, i didn't like the immortal face either. the lack of forward crunch was also a deal breaker.

still not a fan of the thigh cuts hasbro seems to like, but at least the torso is nice.

i think these we'll be my only 2 until ironman comes out.

mafex silver surfer when?
>>
>>9184907
thats why i've stayed away for so long. i only want classic 60's/70's versions, so luckily there isn't much to get.
>>
>>9184907
its not pointless when the lore isn't even good, only worth getting a few waves of characters you like and the great bafs with interesting designs
>>
https://www.taghobby.com/archives/552240?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_bad176c1c541a1f157a09651a2be0d876beb6d2a-1626995702-0-gqNtZGzNAeKjcnBszQki
>>
>>9184958
>>
>>9184960
>>
>>9184968
>>
>>9184972
Fucking finally.
It’s ridiculous that it was looking like the only possible Spider-verse SP//DR we were getting was the Nendoriod.
>>
>>9184976
Bummer Peni is a statue but that looks like a fantastic robot toy
>>
File: SS_temp_lust.jpg (209 KB, 526x811)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>9184479
Roy Thomas and Byrne did not get along at all. Byrne is a fine writer and artist.

Frankie Raye being dead and staying dead has a lot of possibilities. It did happen right in a time where covers, new characters and deaths were a selling point. They knew collectors were buying issues that contained such things. It had am embossed cover.... go figure. It was during the comic boom and right before the burst..... Once the burst happened, they had to focus on what was selling.

Marz, the writer who killed Nova did use her again in a later story, but it was actually Mephisto. After that stories conclusion, he left the series. That would have been the time to resurrect her, but that didn't happen.

Byrne did indeed have, and reported still wants to do, ideas with Galactus and Nova. I can't speculate whether or not they kept Nova dead out of spite to Byrne, or in hopes of letting him revive the character. He didn't create Frankie Raye, Roy Thomas did. Byrne did transform Raye into Nova. DeFalco was EiC during this time and probably took no issue letting Nova die and stay dead. As DeFalco and Byrne didn't get along either. DeFalco had fired Byrne from She-Hulk. Thing is, she's not a character anyone really cares about to interview people and get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>9184798
>>9184911
That 2 pack is great! Wolvy has a small problem where his biceps pop off easily but it's not that big of a deal. Which other characters do you like? I'd suggest Spidey but I think he's super expensive now or something.
>>
>>9184907
Don't try to complete it? Like I only buy classic representations of characters and x-men in the costumes I like. Yeah they've made a few tiger stripe wolverines but I've also skipped almost all the other ones they've made because I don't give a shit about them.
>>
>>9183668
>people will buy anything Marvel
So why’s there shelfwarmers?
>>
>>9184050
Is this how poorfags cope? I might get another Galactus now.
>>
>>9184079
Dick Rider can suck my balls. Frankie Raye's origin was in the kino Trail of Galactus three-parter and she went on to become a great herald and my cosmic waifu before she was tragically killed by that shitface Morg. She is still missed by the 12-year-old in me.
>>
>>9185291
“Hulk but a different color” isn’t the same thing as “snake themed rando guy”
>>
>>9184375
>Figuarts are double the price of Legends
that has nothing to do with their stupid articulation choices
>>
>>9185423
Sounds to me like people don't buy anything Marvel then anon
>>
>>9184260
I get the impression it's a legacy thing, ToyBiz mostly used the torso hinge/waist swivel combo so Hasbro kept doing the same.
Hasbro actually does use the diaphragm ball joint quite often though, it's standard for female figures and common on larger BAFs but they often struggle to get decent range out of the joint. Hasbro has a tendency with ball joints to bury them too deep in the sculpts, severely limiting range of movement. It's why the recent neck joint set up they've been using isn't working as well as it could.

Fingers crossed that Red Skull is a sign for the future because his neck poses really well.
>>
>>9182515
it's a meme ya dip.
>>
>>9184588
I'm not mad. You're just a smug dick. Hope everyone on this board sees that. If you don't like it, go to fwoosh forms or some shit. I get bored of fags like you.
>>
>>9185913
>I’m too cool to order Galactus, and I felt the need to post about it for attention
>people ignored me
>”hurr, stop being such a smug dick”
Everyone on this board sees that you’re a salty retard lmao
>>
>>9184976
Too bad it'll be $200+ because it's Sentinel.
>>
>>9184907
I just buy hickman run of xmen figures.
>>
>>9186021
I have most of my favorites, give or take a bit (looking at you, c-list horror characters). I have most of the Claremont Uncanny X-Men I'd want, my favorite Spidey villains, 3/4 of the original Legion of Monsters, the FF and their foes, and some sundry MCU (mostly Guardians and Thor). Arcade is a character I've wanted for ages and I'm happy to finally have him, since you can count his merch on a single hand.
>>
>>9185350
It's heart breaking she never got resurrected in the 90's. They killed and brought people back all the time. Her last appearance for so long was as Mephisto. We really deserved something more.
>>
I didn't think they'd fuck IF Cap this badly
>>
>>9186129
IW, my bad. But seriously, who is this?
>>
>>9186131
Ben Affleck?
>>
>>9185946
>$200+
Yeesh.
Fuck it, maybe I’ll just eventually try my hand at adding joints into this model and printing out my own:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Xn4wAl
(After I’m a lot more experienced with both CADing and 3D printing that is.)
>>
>>9186129
Those are surprisingly boring.
>>
File: clean (1).jpg (1001 KB, 1825x2800)
1001 KB
1001 KB JPG
>>9183747
Thanks for letting me know! That's great to hear!

>>9185260
>Which other characters do you like?
I'm looking for ones that capture the 60's art style as close as possible, but also have clean articulation. (not many visible lines, cuts and pegs).

I grabbed mafex wolverine since I also like the uncanny xmen, but not much beyond that time period.

Torch and Surfer are probably the 2 i'd like to get nice figures off. Not sold on the ML's ive seen so far or the Mezco.
>>
>>9186131
>>9186189
“What If..?” Capffleck
>>
>>9186410
You might like the 80th Cap-Thor-IM and the Mafex Cyclops anon. Mafex also seems like they're trying to complete the X-Men. Psylocke and Jean Grey are on the way. Gambit as well.
>>
File: 1260102.jpg (53 KB, 600x800)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>9186595
Thanks for the suggestions. For Ironman I'm definitely going to get the mafex. It looks perfect.

My knowledge or Psylocke & Gambit are limited though other than their appearances in the 90's animated show. I've only read the first part of uncanny up to when jean dies/cyclops leaves/ the DoFP storyline.

Equally, the mafex Jean is pretty 90's, but I may pick up cyclops.

Not sure what else I can get. The walgreens thing looks nice. Is it any good?
>>
File: Do-xhCVV4AAvFfi.jpg (51 KB, 593x592)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>9186958
>walgreens thing
pic related
>>
>>9186961
Probably one of the nicest Hasbro ML’s ever released. Great range of motion for a large figure and the two heads and sets of hands give you decent enough options. I imagine a Mafex version would likely include a third head and maybe a cloth goods coat and hat but other than that, there’s not much that could be improved.
>>
>>9186958
>>9186961
The Thing is great but I think they're going to be releasing the classic F4 lineup soon to go with their Galactus. This guy definitely has some weight to him and is pretty fantastic.

Mafex seems to be completing teams so more Avengers may be on the way. The MLs are pretty great too though so I think they're good for double dipping. This IM is definitely great. I can't wait to see his accessories.
>>
>>9186988
>they're going to be releasing the classic F4 lineup soon
Everyone keeps saying this but how different could the classic costumes be from the Walgreens releases? All I can see is the same costumes with a lighter blue
If reed doesn't come with a stretched torso/feet i'll be pissed
>>
I don;t think Galactus is going to make it
>>
Mafex Xforce Deadpool coming soon.

The original was literally perfect so this one is instabuy for me
>>
>>9187015
Was fighting with the Catcha so much I forgot the pic.
>>
>>9187003
No idea but I can't wait to see em.
>>
>>9187003
>>
>>9187009
I think it will barely make it but I got a feeling it won’t meet all the stretch goals. I am going to seeth hard if sliver surfer is reached but not nova
>>
>>9187003
I haven’t heard anything about the Walgreens ones, or even repaints, getting a release, but I know this >>9187092
is part of the retro FF wave, so I can’t imagine the first appearance costumes are coming any time soon, with these on the market.

>>9187009
He’ll make it. Unicron had a hard time too, and he got a very substantial last minute push to meet the goal, to the point where it seems like Hasbro themselves inflated the numbers.
What’s more likely is the stretch goals won’t be met. I feel strange saying Silver Surfer might not be included, since it makes so much sense, but I wouldn’t rule it out.

>>9187019
Looks good, but I’m not sure if I like this better than the new Revoltech one.

>>9187094
Yeah, me too. Surfer can clearly sell on his own. They might release Nova separately if she doesn’t make it, but still. I can’t imagine they’d let any tooling go to waste, but I also can’t imagine she has a ton of new parts anyway.
>>
File: E6_zp1yXoAcuxBE.jpg (141 KB, 1022x1024)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>
File: E6_zp11WEAc-Wk2.jpg (153 KB, 1024x1018)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
>>9187326
>>9187333
Yikes
>>
>>9187092
i wish they'd stop doing those abs. i'm not buying an ml's that use them. only the big fig with an actually ball joint for superior posing.

what can you do when the chest can turn from the abs. it's so limiting.
>>
>>9187326
>>9187333
FINALLY
>>
>>9187094
They'll single release Nova then.
>>
>>9187326
>>9187333
oof
>>
>>9187333
Aw, nasty. Pimpleman.
>>
File: sis.jpg (234 KB, 1517x2000)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
I knew they wouldn't work well together, but it's funny regardless.
>>
File: siss.jpg (234 KB, 1517x2000)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>9188024
Shrunk her with a shitty edit, if I grab another I may try it out.
>>
>>9177945
Nova, Firelord or Surfer. Surfer would piss a lot of people off, because his 2 previous releases were exclusives but he's a pretty standard choice. They could also give him a different paintjob to make him seem more like he's reflecting the cosmos and whatnot. Also a clip on flightstand but that would have be exclusive to Surfer, any Herald could use that.
>>
>>9188493
Funding Galactus is already looking slightly tenuous, Surfer is definitely going to be the first stretch goal over Nova. But I do hope they have a new paint job or a stand to make him worth the money for people who already have the silver Walgreens one.
>>
>>9188493
The only two that would piss me off would be Firelord or Terrax because they have enough steam behind them to get regular releases
>>
>>9188565
Yeah a decent enough Paintjob on Surfer I think could justify him, either a good space reflection one or maybe his current look of like black with all the stars and stuff visible or reflecting off him.
>>
File: fbct836qh5k11.jpg (88 KB, 489x750)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Nova can easily be a single release. She also has the whole shiny golden/naked commerbait market.
>>
File: file.png (1.82 MB, 1365x2048)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Decided I wanted to get the original six stark suits and fuck this bloke is mad expensive even for a late tax
>>
>>9189027
>painted hugeass rivets
>>
We were so close… damn you Hasbro
>>
>>9188571
Surfer, Nova, Terrax and Firelord I think are all popular enough to get standalone releases. Galactus stretch goals should have been reserved for the likes of Airwalker, Red Shift or Stardust, characters who have next to no chance of getting a toy on their own.

Since that's not the case I hope the Surfer we get is at least on the retro Spidey body (but with a better neck) with a Kirby style head.
>>
File: DSCN7306.jpg (100 KB, 900x1200)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Gamestop has Modok for $30:

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/collectibles/figures/products/marvel-legends-series-avengers-m.o.d.o.k.-action-figure/11112707.html?condition=New

Also got these two in today and I love 'em!
>>
What are some stores/people who make custom capes for Legends (or general 1:12 marvel) figures? I've looked at gpslot and I really like their stuff but unfortunately half the ones I want are sold out for the next couple months lol
>>
>>9184798
the Hulk and Wolverine two pack retailed at 59.99, i grabbed mine at retail but idk if i’d pay essentially 60 bucks for a Hulk and a regular gay Wolverine, especially any more. if price is not a factor, definitely pick that Hulk 2 pack up. there are some cheap Hulks on aliexpress (same body mold) for like 40 bucks for one Hulk, idk if you trust chinese shit but i bought a grey hulk (they come loose) off aliexpress and it came in and it’s pretty much the real deal, just from China.

there’s also the Marvel Select Hulk, that recently came out that’s kinda the same as the 2 pack Hulk, but just bigger and more vibrant in colors. that’s for sale at Gamestop rn, 30 dollars retail price. i recommend it, it’s really big and beefy and i like it a lot. i personally have my 2 pack hulk on display in my Avengers collection, but i keep the Select Hulk as a desk pal :)
>>
>>9189346
Thanks. I went ahead and got the 2 pack. I saw a comparison review for the AliE bootlegs, and the face paint looked bad.

I dont really want the wolverine, so bought the mafex, (in the picture you quoted)

I've looked at every single ML now and the walgreens thing is probably the only other good one. Guess I'll have to wait for mafex for the rest or wait for ml to start a 2.0 premium line.
>>
>tfw the one figure you initially weren't interested in ends up being the only one you ordered from the wave
>>
>>9189489
His neck joint is atrocious.
The one figure with a fully exposed neck, and he uses a fucking hinge.
>>
>>9187326
>>9187333
Looks like a Mexican wrestler
>>
File: VyIQI8zQ.jpg (1.18 MB, 1361x1800)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
I am loving this recent trend of Hasbro putting real effort into classic villains. What's the word on Ultron, is he on the same level?
>>
>>9190160
I love ultron. I’d put him on the same level as all the guys in your pic. The metal finish he has is sick, and he’s pinless with a really good range of motion almost everywhere. My only issues are that the Kirby crackle has a hard time staying in his mouth, and the shoulder pads feel a little cheap. Also he came with gripping hands for some reason. I’m tempted to grab a few more and paint the eyes blue, similar to the Ultron drones in Age of Ultron or Avengers EMH.
>>
fucking TIRED of Disney and their puritanical agenda, you call these tits?!?
>>
File: galactus.jpg (57 KB, 554x436)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Well we're past the halfway point, looks like we're going to make it but I'm worried we may only hit one of the stretch tiers
>>
>>9190420
Still doing better than Mattel, who wants $250 for a fucking wrestling ring and not surprisingly isn't getting much support
>>
>>9190505
You could make this yourself with plywood and rubber bands for like 20 bucks.
>>
>>9190519
Hell you can get an official one from Mattel themselves for $20, the big selling point for this crowdfunded one is dumb crap nobody cares about like real planks and fabric turnbuckles, who the hell cares what material the turnbuckles are made of
>>
>>9190505
>>9190552
I mean, it is pretty nice and more authentic looking than the purely plastic ones you can get for cheap but there's no way in hell that's worth $250. That's like $50 at best.
>>
>>9190420

Definitely slowed down, got to half about 5 days in but there's still over a month to go, i'm sure once payday hits there'll be a jump.

I'm still waiting for it to appear on Zavvi since i'm in the UK, going to try save the cost over the next month and buy it in the last few days.
>>
>>9190505

Holy shit this looks dreadful, i like how there's a close up on the things that attach the rope to the ring as it's the only thing that's taken an ounce of design work.
>>
Ursa Major wave is in at local Walmart. Got Stealth, Ultron, and Hologram. Going back for others later.
>>
File: AverageDayInNewYork.jpg (262 KB, 998x1331)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>9191160
The old Kenner GB Fire House I use as a New York playset for my ML's is a far better playset than that thing. I wager even after all these years with inflation a newer version of it would cost at most 50 bucks despite it probably costing that in the 80s. I could see the appeal if this ring was about 50, but five times that?

>>9191179
Pick me up Modular Ironman so I don't have to wait until fucking October from Amazon, please.
>>
>>9191153
It's up on Pulse UK
https://uk.hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-galactus
>>
Gamestop has MODOK on sale for $30
>>
>>9190160
is red skull worth getting at 25% off?
>>
Thread's on pg9, new thread here:
>>9192311
>>9192311
>>9192311
>>
>>9192298
I say go for it.
>>
>>9182515
Newfag
>>
Have you bought your discounted Awkwafina yet, /toy/?
>>
>>9193144
I considered it, but buying stuff you don't want just because it's cheap is hoarder behavior that I'm trying to work on
>>
>>9193505
Plus that $7 could go to shipping for something you do want!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.