[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unitone.jpg (794 KB, 1280x1794)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
give me the new fag what to know about figure building
>>
File: misato3.png (814 KB, 829x629)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>9085037
aaah good ol TV series designs.

God, i miss tv show designs so much. fuck that rebuild trash
>>
>>9085038
rebuild is not trash.
Tv series was gold.
Rebuild is a different kind of gold
you are trash
>>
>>9085038
You aren't excited to see the 30th version of the yellow Unit 00? With no real changes or updates? Or the 10th version of Unit 02 with an even worse design than the last several times it appeared?
>>
File: HRYK.jpg (54 KB, 792x585)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9085038
I feel you anon.

>>9085045
He's right you shit taste faggot.

>>9085047
TV designs haven't been used in a long time, it's all Rebuild trash.
>>
>>9085047
I just wish Rebuild went full ANIMA, if it was going to insist on absurd designs
These hodge-podge designs where they just take a piece of an old EVA and attach shit to it and pretend it's new doesn't do it for me
>>
>>9085183
What exactly is that bothers you so much about rebuild.
>>
File: evakaiyodo.jpg (31 KB, 539x700)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>9085037
This looks like a promo for the old kaiyodo Eva figures. God I played with these a fuck tone as a kid. They were just "cool" robots and I didn't see the series till giant robot week on Toonami.
>>9085038
I miss the TV desgin too, but by the time EoE rolled around the team was drawing the Evas pretty close to how they look in the Rebuild. The new Threezero Eva 01 strikes a nice balance of both desgins
>>
>>9085045

Rebuilds can go to the bombastic, clusterfuck, shithole it came from.
>>
>>9085037
Model kits? Make sure you remove gatemarks properly, get a nice panel lining paint and hit your parts with a clear matte top coat before assembling to get rid of the out of box plastic sheen. That's the bare minimum you should do to make your kits look presentable.
>>
>>9085038
I prefer the rebuild designs, the lanky proportions look a little more organic than the wide shoulders of the TV designs which I prefer. Other than that, I'm team TV all the way, the Rebuilds are a mess.
>>
>>9085037
Clean your nubs.
>>
>>9085790
All of Anno's designs these days are lanky
>>
>>9085038
>fuck that rebuild trash
Someone had to say it.
fuck rebuild
>>
Most of you guys hate rebuilds purely based on nostalgia, which is dumb.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.