[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Old thread >>9076141
>>
>the only good Tarn is a smol Tarn, a girl Tarn, or a completely overpriced $400+ toy that will get floppy
just sing me wonderwall in my fucking ear, tarn
>>
>>
>>9082981
There's nothing wrong with MMC's original Tarn.
>>
File: Widhor.gif (54 KB, 220x160)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
>Not payment notification for NA EX Shocky
>>
>>9082985
Its iffy for its age now
>>
>>9082985
MMC is inaccurate, needs better hands, awful face with or without mask, and just looks overly flat in general.
Which is odd because every other DJD member looks pretty much like they came out of Milne's art
>>
>>9082990
My toon colored one shipped out this morning
>>
>>9082997
It’s funny just how obvious the robot mode parts are if you’re familiar with the character design, but I like the gun mode and the transformation is awesome
>>
>>9083000
Jet fan-mode doesn’t even look bad
>>
Meanwhile in Magic Square country, Prime 2.0 has god damn opening doors
>>
>>9083026
Side view
>>
>>9083029
Evidently they’re making a new trailer too, which I very much hope is sold separately bc I don’t want it
>>
>>9083029
bretty clean
>>
>>9083029
>proper doors and that clean truck bed
I like my MS 1.0's aesthetic and transformation enough, but goddamn if it isn't disappointing when I get it to truck mode.
>>
>>9083026
Unnecessary, but impressive. Guess NA put all their resources into their constructicon team as we haven't seen or heard anything about their prime.
>>
>>9083000
But can it do the *TWHACK*?
>>
>>9083026
Yeah but proper doors don't mean much if the interior doesn't look like a truck, which I'm not expecting them to do nor do I want it.
>>
Wonder if a third party will ever make something like G1 Optimus Prime toy mold but add modern articulation on par with Optus Extus
>>
I wish more companies would do Micromaster/Minicon-sized TFs
>>
>>9083026
>>9083029
>>9083031
I like how it's "we took MP44 and made it small."
>>
>>9083088
It's a neat niche Dr Wu is filling, it would be cool if they did actual micromasters though.
>>
>>9083072
I agree with this. I never want them to make compromises for those half-baked gimmicks, but it doesn’t seem to bother anything in this case.
>>
>>9083000
To be fair, isn't that G1 Shockwave in general? No matter who does it, even on animation models, his alt mode has worn his bot mode on it's sleeve. He's like the reverse of a car bot in that instead of a robot with alt mode kibble, he's an alt mode with robot kibble.

>>9083049
I still don't get why people complain that this is "glorified partsforming". It's not really any different than what the MP does and even NA's gun barrel is on a thin stalk. Only difference is that NA handles the final location in a cool and interesting way whereas MS just kinda copies the MP to just make it a backpack. Who gives a shit if it's not "accurate" due to the shape or color. Shockwave could use the extra color breakup anyway. NA is still my overall preference, especially because they're offering toy colors, but I find nothing wrong with how MS handled the backpack and it sure as shit isn't partsforming. That extra plastic box Takara included with the MP just so you could make the backpack purple is partsforming.
>>
best MP megatron?
>>
>>9083341
Newage
>>
>>9083341
If you want geewun then buy a KO of the V2 MP. If you like chonk then look for Maketoys Despotron.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (127 KB, 1463x763)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>9083133
I don't really care that it's 'glorified partsforming', one of the many problems people have with MSs shockwave backpack is that it's on a flimsy ass noodle. It looks like an absolute nightmare to handle and transform. MS just completely fucked up on the barrel/backpack. It somehow looks bad in both modes which is astounding. In robot mode it's oversized and the complete wrong color (unless you use the covering which makes it even more comically large), and in the gun mode it's got a giant fucking hole on the underside where his hands show through.

It's kind of a shame honestly because aside from the backpack and the lower legs, I actually like everything else on MSs shockwave more than NAs, but the legs and backpack were just too much of a deal breaker.
>>
>>9083341
What kinda Megatron you want?
>>
>>9083350
Every time I hear people sperg out about retarded shit like "UHH THE UNDERSIDE OF THE GUN BARREL SHOWS HANDS", all I can think of are the old memes showing supermodels with the words "UGLY KNEES 0/10 WOULD NOT BANG" shopped on.
>>
>>9083352
i don't even know man. i probably should stop buying toys
>>
File: file.png (319 KB, 960x960)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>9083360
Yes you're completely right. In the grand scheme things it's a minor nitpick and it comes off as petty and trivial to even bring it up. But at the same time, when a direct competitor is offering a similar product that doesn't have a giant hole on the underside of the gun barrel, obviously it's going to become a point of discussion, isn't it?
>>
>>9083373
Thats the thing, it is a nitpick in this case. Most of your other complaints are legitimate, but man, most Transformers look like ass from the underside. Thats just almost unavoidable for most of them.
>>
File: ima.png (309 KB, 960x960)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>doesn't have a giant hole on the underside of the gun barrel
Oh yeah, well explain THIS
>>
File: 1603290537187.gif (848 KB, 500x281)
848 KB
848 KB GIF
>>9083384
>>
>>9083372
Best to have a big long think about it then
>>
File: file.png (928 KB, 992x628)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
>>9083377
If it's a nitpick that's compounded into an issue worth discussing due to the fact that the entire rest of the backpack is also ass. Like the rest of MSs backpack was as good as NAs, nobody would be bringing up the hole in gun mode. But it's not as good as NAs, not even close. So the hole becomes the cherry on top of a ass pie.

>>9083384
I fully acknowledge that NA is far from perfect too. On the topic of giant holes in gun mode, the fact that you don't get anything other than the stand plug to fill in the giant ass gap on the bottom of the handle is fucking criminal for something as expensive as NAs is.
>>
>>9083400
Wait, the feet of the NA don't form the bottom of the gun handle? The fuck? Thats like, standard on every Shockwave.
>>
>>9083088
>>9083123
Dr Wu is still alive?
>>
>>9083404
Yeah they brought him back in Jurassic World
>>
File: file.png (799 KB, 960x819)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>9083403
No they don't. The feet end up on the very back of the gun, and you end up with a giant ass hole in the bottom of the handle. The only thing you get to fill it in with is the stand adapter. Meaning you have to go hole-mode if you don't want to use the stand.

I'll probably 3d print off a plate or something to fill it in for the times I don't want to use the stand, but the fact that I'm even having to go to that kind of effort is incredibly obnoxious.
>>
Apparently Eris' treads are magic.
>>
>>9083461
The treads are functional in that you can roll them.

However I currently have mine in tank mode and it doesn't want to sit QUITE flat enough for them to actually roll when doot dee doot dee doo'd
>>
File: eris 2.jpg (3.48 MB, 4032x2268)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
Eris is a pretty nice figure. Not quite as well articulated as Optus Pexus and not quite as intuitive with the transformation (lots of stuff that has to be at very specific angles to peg in very specific ways), but great to pose and fun to look at regardless.

One thing she does have over Optus is an actual butterfly joint.

Only real complaint is that the transformation joint in her shin does not like staying straight during posing.
>>
Fanstoys Sovereign/Galvatron is the only Third Party Masterpiece figure I own (it was a gift), and while it feels awesome, I really have nothing to compare it to. How does it rank among Third party MPs?
>>
>>9083482
In the upper echelon though it gets shittalked now because the Newage Galvatron is so good. Its alt-mode is fairly week but the build quality in general is awesome.
>>
>>9083482
Personally I rank it as trash. Ridiculously overcomplicated transformation. Ridiculous amount of die cast (note, the proper amount of die cast that should be in a figure, is "NONE").
>>
>>9083511
Don't most Fanstoys figures feature an execessive amount of die cast?
>>
>>9083472
>Only real complaint is that the transformation joint in her shin does not like staying straight during posing.
Yeah, I thought for sure there was a way to lock it in like it does for tank mode and I was just missing it, but nope. That similar joint on azalea got loose real fast, so I'm a little worried.
>>
File: eris tread on me.jpg (2.92 MB, 4032x2268)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
>>9083472
Also she can do this which tickles my funny bone just right.
>>
>>9083511
Die-cast can definitely work when done right
>>
File: 1623285268022.jpg (580 KB, 908x1613)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>9083472
totes jelly anon.
>>
>>9083482
slightly dated. Its a great looking piece, but engineering wise its showing its age.
>>
>>9083574
You can also turn her head up like that.
>>
>>9083578
Instead of sticking a trash metal weight in a figure, why not just put more plastic in the figure? Oh right, because plastic costs way more than die cast trash metal. It's a cost saving method, not a "collector feature". Maybe if they were using titanium or an actual high quality metal, sure. But die cast? Trash. Actual trash.
>>
>>9083612
You're talking about a toy, here. Die-cast may be cheap metal, but it's good enough for giving a plastic toy some additional weight, especially in areas like a figure's feet where there may not be space to just add more plastic. Get off that high horse of yours, these aren't prestigious collectors' items.
>>
>>9083623
If you're trying to sell me a figure for $200+ you better be acting like it's a collectors item and not a toy. Why would I accept trash metal in my figures?
>>
>>9083612
You've been doing this for over half a decade. You could have earned a degree and started working as a designer for these companies if you really wanted to in that time.
>>
>>9083612
>why not just put more plastic in the figure?
Because making ginormous plastic feet would look stupid just to lower the center of gravity?
>>
>>9083574
>stand and unfold yourself
>>
>>9083341
>>9083372
If you have like $125 to blow, I would suggest either THF-03 Dyastron or IT-01 Emperor of Destruction. They are both KO of MP-36 Megatron. I've owned all 3 and the KO's are much better than the official in terms of QC. After one transformation of the official one, the paint chipping was so bad it looked like it had been drug down a gravel road. The 2 KO's actually have a little more diecast, zero paint chipping, and IT-01 has a plastic cover for the back which is admittedly quite horrible but the cover makes it nicer.
>>
>>9083612
I'd rather not pay $4540 for a FT Quietus all because they wanna use special bullet-proof and cum-resistant metal instead of die-cast. I can hotglue trash metal just fine as it is.
>>9083726
Also seconding the IT figure. I really love MP Megatron because of it.
>>
Hey, look, DNA Designs made the Wheelie I've always really wanted and had considered designing and building myself, that saves me a lot of trouble
>>
Alt mode is a little rough but I don't believe I could do better
>>
>>9082985
Eh it kinda sucks imo. Boring transformation, average articulation and odd proportions.
>>
>>9083816
Its pretty boring compared to all the other offerings from the DJD line.
>>
I'm thinking about getting the newage reflector. I've had the perfect effect since release and love it to death. How does NA stack up? They look groovy, but the lens being a separate piece is really off putting
>>
>>9082996
What is so bad about the mask?
>>
>>9083981
I have the Microchange homage one, and I think he's just fine. As always the 2 things you need to be OK with are 1) ball pegs on just about every hinge point, 2) being tiny.
>>
>>9083981
The lens unit also has a light/sound gimmick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab0DOSb0tN8
(at the start) And part of its price is due to that unfortunately, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>9083986
It's almost completely flat and the upper portion is sunken in below the lower edhe which looks retarded. All in all it just gives him a doofy looking mask.
>>
wooooooooooo
more pics today

Shatterglass
https://www.weibo.com/2352651453/KjuzVmIR9
>>
>>9084012
Forgot to add that they'll be including the cracked windscreen effect for the SG.

Nemesis
https://www.weibo.com/2352651453/KjuBWmiF0
>>
https://www.weibo.com/2352651453/KjvYAlY01
And finally the standard colors
>>
>>9083996
Now the tiny thing doesn't bother me at all. Tiny formers are awesome. The newage insecticons are some of my favorite legends ever. Still don't like the spare parts thing with the lens but the noise gimmick is actually cool. Guess I'll order me a set
>>
>>9084017
>>
>>9084017
Goddamn why do these look so cool. I can't keep affording all these tiny bad boys
>>
Not-Pepsi Prime.
>>
>>9084023
I wanna hug itty bitty beachcomber
>>
File: bad dragon.jpg (89 KB, 500x476)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>9084023
>bad dragon.jpg
>>
>>9083823
People hyped it up to me as being a definitive Tarn,so that should explain my disappointment
>>
SG, Nemesis and "sleepy" repaints will be produced in small quantities.
>>
>>9084017
>>9084012
>gun just clips around the closed fist

I actually like that idea
>>
EX and black repaint shipping
https://www.weibo.com/6476829781/KjwFBpipy
>>
>>9084032
They totally exploited how Hasbro can't trademark "Galactic Man"
>>
>>9083350
>It looks like an absolute nightmare to handle and transform.
Unironically but why though? It's MS nylon, meaning you could bend it clear in half and it won't snap. It's also not like it really gets in the way of anything by hanging there either because Shockwave doesn't have a whole lot to his transformation, not to mention it's on three hinges that all face the same direction so it can't really flop itself in directions that make it difficult to line up no matter which way you're transforming it.
>It's comically large
It really isn't.
>It's the wrong color
So you're an accuracyfag then. Like I said, the gray really doesn't hurt it any and if anything, it helps break up the monotony that is Shockwave's sea of lavender color scheme.
>>
>>9084032
And of course the version I get has the boring ass box.
>>
>>9083511
Wrong. Die-cast is exceptionally useful when used in the feet as it helps the figure balance. The proper use is to only ever use it to redistribute weight where it helps the center of balance. A lot of companies use it pretty poorly, but it can serve a purpose.
>>
>>9084026
Is that the threezero rex?
>>
File: wee.jpg (2.41 MB, 1746x1310)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
Posted this in the wrong thread, whoops.

>>9076634
Couldn't agree more. Currently getting my DX9 zombie stunticons shipped out to me, and they scale in way I'm alright with. Lots of compromise and I certainly feel a quality difference from MMC and DX9, but so far he's been a fun figure.
>>9082054
The one in the picture is Goose from Fan Toys.
>>
deformation space
DS-001
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7397504615
https://weibo.com/5627113909/Kjxdetdk3
>>
I have no idea what is happening
>>
Why is there a frog on my window sill?
>>
Birds in the pond
https://weibo.com/5627113909/KjxfB3fRO
>>
>>9084100
>>
>>9084100
>>9084102
looks so close I thought someone somehow KO'd the V3 MP before it actually came out
>>
>>9084104
Some kind of NA/MP-52 hybrid KO.
>>
File: file.png (3.21 MB, 1536x2048)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>>9084042
Really dude? You're choosing the "UHHM aktually MSs Shockwave backpack is really good" hill to die on? You could just admit you're wrong, nobody will think less of you for it.

That aside, man look at the back of this guys legs, all those tabs and lips are atrocious.
>>
>>9084114
Didn't say it looked good. I said it looked just fine. Also, I never once condoned the extra giant box to make it purple so let's not try to twist my words here. You said it looked comically large already with just the base gray barrel. I said it really didn't. Doesn't really mean much to bring up the dumb purple box as if it's mandatory when it's not the part I'm defending and I already said it was a stupid piece when Takara did it so no shit I'm going to ignore anything involving the optional piece I would never use in the first place.

Like I said earlier, the only real reason the backpack transformation on MS gets as much flak as it does is because NA found a much more elegant and clever solution, but that doesn't really make MS's backpack bad.
>>
>>9084096
>>9084097
>>9084098
>>9084100
>>9084102
>>9084108
That uhhhh... Huh... Yeah that's something alright. Also what the actual fuck is going on with MP-52's wings? Do they seriously split into two separate pieces so the folded parts can hide between them? What the actual fuck? That's so unnecessary and actually makes the wings look MORE fucked up than just a couple of folded panels hanging off the back. And what is with toon "accurate" Starscream having glossy underwear? Both MT AND Takara did it despite the rest of the red not being so shiny. It's really distracting and looks weird. Nice to see the DS version isn't.
>>
File: file.png (1.29 MB, 690x1013)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>9084139
We'll just have to agree to disagree then because you're obviously far more forgiving with this shit than I am. To me this looks atrocious and frankly unfinished. Like the engineers couldn't even be bothered to make the flaps on the sides of barrel close into a cohesive shape. They're just smushed up and wedged up against the sides rather than closing into a closed box or literally anything more visually appealing than this tripe.

The butt fugly back of the legs rear their ugly heads again, reinforcing my belief that the engineers just stopped trying when it came to the back of the figure.
>>
>>9082983
who is the purple girl transformer, the one in teh front?
>>
The backpack non-debate is one thing, but I also really prefer the lower legs on the Newage one. The MS legs look blocky and generic by comparison
>>
>>9084100
Most importantly it has a waist swivel, unlike the official figure.

Someone on TFW suggested this might be the same designer behind Transform Element Optimus and Mirage??
>>
>>9083726
>>9083763
thanks
>>
File: Hexatron 027.jpg (132 KB, 1600x900)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>9082981
>>9082994
>>9082996
>>9083816
reminder that these retards are the same kind of people who hate Hexatron too and pay 400$+ for shit like MP44 because "MUH ACCURACY AND LE PROPORTIONS!" also all of them are FansToys collectors, they don't give a single shit about how great the toy is, not even the quality, the only crap that they want is "MUH ACCURACY!" also all of them will use the same "old toy" excuse
>>
File: Hexatron 022.jpg (150 KB, 1600x900)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>9084269
the same kind of people who fucked up the MP line because they cried like bitches for years about "MUH ACCURACY!" now the line is ruined forever, MMC Tarn is a BEAST, do not listen to these fuckers, again they can buy literal crap if it looks like the cartoon/comic, I bet 2 Nicees that all of them bought MP44 or the KO Ver instead of MP10
>>
>>9084269
It's okay to disagree with them, anon, no need to build an elaborate strawman.
People like different things.
>>
>>9084269
>>9084273
Calm down
>>
>>9084274
>leave me in my safe space spreading bullshit and lies!
zoomer detected
>>
>>9084273
Can only ad hom and can't defend Kultur, what a cucktur
>>
>>9084269
>>9084273
So like 5-10 threads ago, this is exactly what I meant when I said the anti-accuracy people were wayyy more aggressive than necessary. And I was ironically attacked by anti-accuracy people for it.
>>
>>9084269
What's with the trend on here of calling everyone who disagrees with you a fanstoy collector?
>>
>>9084281
Last thread you called me a boomer, make up your mind.
>>
Interrupting the shit flinging with Iron Factory, gomenasai
https://www.weibo.com/2449726501/KjyFL0FEm
>>
>>9084147
Yeah basically the wing is two panels, and they open up to "hide" the tail fin kibble in robot mode like a sandwich

It looks completely normal in jet mode, but yeah what they went for doesn't really work in robot mode. I still like the new MP's aesthetic otherwise but I really wish they just went for what NA or MS did and either store them inside the legs or just tidily fold them up on his back.

I really just hate when starscream's split the cockpit at the waist though goddamn, I'm glad the MP exists for autists like me
>>
>>9084393
Doesn't include the rifle.
>>
>>9084397
It's that one IF customizer
>>
File: 1348847730.jpg (121 KB, 359x305)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>9084100
>>9084108
Looks like an updated Meteor
>>
File: 20160520_220348.jpg (117 KB, 1632x918)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>9084428
yeah some are saying that too
>>
>>9084428
I'm definitely getting those vibes more that 52.
>>
>>9084462
It's definitely copying 52's sculpt but yeah the rest of it is like MT Meteor
>>
File: compare.png (1.45 MB, 1330x805)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
I honestly think he looks closer to the cartoon model than takaras.
>>
>>9084269
I'm two of those posters there and I don't get how you can assume I care about accuracy that much when I literally praised Flame Toys Tarn and IF-01.
I also have Hexatron stored somewhere in my closet so lol.
>>9084096
What a handsome fuckin thing
>>
>>9084269
This is what buyers remorse looks like
>>
>>9083588
Fan fucking tastic
>>
>>9084362
Sour grapes
>>
>>9084032
>>9084033
I don't collect Legends but I look forward for these products just for the great box packaging
>>
>>9084397
Woo man that is a sexy purple
>>
File: file.png (1.4 MB, 953x1200)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>9084096
I'm sure he has some great engineering going on (and looks more toon accurate, but I don't care about that) just based on the pictures available but does anyone else find him kinda soulless compared to Meteor? Maybe it's just the colours or very static posing.
>>
>>9084593
He is a bit too smooth in places.
>>
>>9084593
Make toys has nothing if not soul
>>
>>9084593
Deformation Space is going for the hyper-toon look by using softer rounded edges but I find that it makes him look more blobby like a lot of other hyper-toon MPs.
>>
>>9084593
I hate Meteor's small head so I'll gladly take this new one
>>
>>9084593
I can't believe people think meteor looks good. That's hideous compared to MP 52, or the new offering. It's like halfway point between the first MP and something almost good.
>>
>>9084701
Yeah the smooth toon sculpt doesn't work with how boxy he is with all the panel gaps and such. I think I'd like him a lot more if he had some greebling like MP11
>>
>>9084593
Tiny head
>>
File: Star Convoy.png (741 KB, 614x1014)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
Question for anyone that owns MMC Star Convoy, how annoying are the weak leg locks?
>>
>>9084701
>hideous compared to MP 52
I'm curious why you think that because for me MP52 is my least favorite MP Starscream even including the other official MPs
>>
>>9084771
it looks annoying from ben's video, and ben is easy to please
>>
>>9084797
Ben’s wasn’t even bad, I think it was Peaugh who got one with genuinely bad knee locks.
>>
>>9084515
nah, I got Fuuma and Hydra, Hydra is trash like the average FT, Fuuma is good, Hexatron is still the best Sixshot ever released, eat it accuracyfag
>>
>>9084096
I was so bitter that I hated both Takara and Maketoy's offerings, but this looks really nice.
Still kind of suffers from looking a bit bland for the robot-mode because the wings are nicely detailed, while the rest of the robot is too clean.

Just needed a little bit of greeble on the arms and front of the legs.
>>
>>9084830
>Everyone but me is super mad
>I'll prove that to everyone with my super special collage of how mad everyone is at me
>I'm not mad though Everyone else is mad. EVERYONE ELSE STAY MAD IM NOT MAD IM FINE EVERYONE ELSE IS MAD NOT ME CHECK THE COLLAGE!
>>
>>9084830
Y-yeah they're the mad ones
>>
>>9084859
>>9084862
Don't respond to obvious shitposters. Report then hide the posts
>>
File: 20210602_221831.jpg (160 KB, 1243x1000)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
MAD
>>
File: 1591906031405.jpg (506 KB, 1164x1020)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>9084273
>>9084269
Hex was one of the first 3P figures I ever got. My first was the Chaddest of them all, though.

When the FUCK are NA and MS gonna do an Overlord? Hell, I want an IF V2 Overlord too. The original's great, I just want more Overlord's.
>>
>>9084771
Not as much as I expected. Not gonna lie its still anoying, but Im not unhappy with the purchase.
>>
>>9084866
Only now do I notice the crotch symbol
>>
>>9084880
Hexatron was also my first 3P figure and I didn't particularly like him that much, but I also just don't care about Sixshot
My second 3P was Trash Talk/Cogwheels, cute pair
>>
File: 20180810_200539.jpg (275 KB, 1792x1008)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>9084880
Anon, the whole point of collecting Legends is so that your LG Overlord is gigantic. Relativity u know.
>>
File: 1592094339936.jpg (1024 KB, 1473x1200)
1024 KB
1024 KB JPG
>>9084899
I wanted those but I missed out on them. Also I love Sixshot, one of my favorite G1 figures. I still have my original one, somehow.

>>9084900
Ok, then make him like Magnus (Ass Beating Armor Ver) big then, Iron Factory. And yeah I do want the FH Overlord just he's so damn big I don't know where I'd put it. He's literally bigger than the shelves I have can handle.

Also I need to take pictures again, I haven't taken pictures in ages. Not my pic, but one I saved from here ages ago.
>>
>>9084833
Reduce your copium intake
>>
>>9084104
>looks so close I thought someone somehow KO'd the V3 MP before it actually came out
Same.
>>
>>9084908
>"Gnhh, stupid sexy Overlord!"
>>
File: did we.gif (487 KB, 500x201)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
>>9084880
>I just want more Overlord's
>>
>>9084100
The thigh proportions alone slaughter the Takara version.
>>
>>9084100
Now what does the altmode look like?
>>
>>9085509
No pic yet.
>>
Bros...i cant believe newage lost this one
>>
>>9085509
A jet!
>>
>>9085560
I wish NA would stop trying to compete with MS and just make autobot cars
>>
File: what.png (390 KB, 1073x698)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=873
>>
>>9085608
Normal price for the Raum and Vine set is $75, right? So assuming the BBTS increase is reflective of the actual prices once you take away the BBTS increase then the other sets are $85 and and $90.
>>
File: PRICE.jpg (59 KB, 540x399)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>9085627
>Normal price for the Raum and Vine set is $75, right?
N... No?
>>
>>9085667
He's reffering to Showz's price https://showzstore.com/newage-h29-raum-h30-vine-hephaestus-devastator_p2982.html
>>
>400+ dollars for Newage Devs
Meh
>>
>>9085743

Yeah I'm starting to get priced out of the legends game on New Age's side. I just can't justify the cost ratio next to larger dudes.
>>
I got this ko for 35 dollars, it's a little wonky but it's pretty solid for its lack of securing certain parts together.
>>
File: 41253212453.png (865 KB, 800x681)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>9085950
>>
>>9085952
Been meaning to get the KO for blast off specifically; always liked the paint job.
>>
Does Metal Deformation knock off of mpm Starscream hold up? I've seen reviews on how much better the ratchets are, the extra folding big on his butt skirt and the new paint apps on his missile pod but how well does he hold up? Might get it as my first third party but despite all the positive reaction to it despite being cheaper than hasbro/takara's crazy price point I cant stop feeling like a pussy about it
>>
>>9085743
Would be awesome if MS snipped them with a box set for $200.
>>
>>9086067
That would be sheer insanity and they wouldn't do it. At best you'd end up with a $300 Devy, but more likely they'll go $350 to same price.
>>
>>9086043
it's probably the best feeling one of the bunch, even if doesn't perfectly fit together.
>>
>>9085608
>You can buy a legends devastator
>or a chug-mp sized one for the same price
Between Legends going the way of Fanstoys and Takara going back to the hybrid style, I wonder if MPs will make a comeback.
>>
>>9085950
>it's a little wonky
>lack of securing certain parts together.
Just like the official one then? Who am I kidding? It's still probably better than the official one. It's difficult not to be with what a floppy fucking disaster that thing was. All the yellow plastic on Onslaught was this cheap waxy shit that sheered apart of you looked at it funny, the joints on everyone were floppy as fuck, nothing wanted to tab together because plastic tolerances were so shit, and to top it all off, they assembled the legs on my Onslaught backwards, which I didn't realize until trying to transform it once causing irreparable damage to them that just made it impossible for them to properly hold secure in combined mode. It's extremely sad that during the Prime Wars trilogy, it was the official figures that felt like the dollar store knockoffs.
>>
>>9085743
I really wonder if this is going to flop or at least do harm to NA.
Not that I want it to of course, but it seems like the majority of people aren't happy with it and it could lead to poor sales compared to their other stuff.
>>
Savage
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7398761601
>>
File: E3f5d_YUUAQqQzs.jpg (303 KB, 809x1200)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
Fuck geewun stickman devy
Legends scale beefy modern devy when
>>
>>9086469
I really like Longhaul's transformation. It looks like the grill on his chest is shared between all modes, but for robot mode the headlights swing around to his back to unveil smaller proportioned ones underneath so he's not so side as a robot.
>>
>>9086469
I like how these people always goes to extremes, like this is the only possible way to make a devastator that actually combines.
>>
File: file.png (173 KB, 282x247)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>9086481
Here's what people are theorizing how his chest works.
>>
>>9086487
Oh yeah it looks like that's what's going on there, it's kind of hard to tell where the bumper goes though.
>>
File: file.png (1.03 MB, 1449x536)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>9086493
If I had to guess, I'd say judging from the seams on the bumper, that the outer ends collapses into a rectangle and becomes his stomach/lower torso.
>>
https://www.weibo.com/5621159376/KjGmTjDag
New Chinese IP with transformers based on Chinese warships, will be revealed at wonfes Shanghai
>>
>>9086509
There'll be one for the kids too
>>
>>9084900
Ooh, what's that GADEP in the middle?
>>
>>9086421
It’s their first product I’ll be passing on. The more I look at it the less I like it.
>>
>>9086420
holy shit I dodged a bullet. Fucking hastak man..
>>
>>9086509
>>9086510
Cool, now all of us can pretend to encroach on neighboring territory!
>>
File: 20180811_005526.jpg (146 KB, 1642x1000)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>9086570
Guardian Robot? A repaint of MFT's Huge Dragon.
>>
>>9086776
what is that cockpit between the two big guns that come with guardian >>9086776
from?
>>
>>9086790
Part of Diaclone Reboot Cosmos Battles, but it's a KO.
>>
>>9086776
>Guardian Robot?
Yeah, GADEP ("Groundling Auto-Destruct Powerbroker", apparently) is the JP name. I encountered them through the ehobby exclusive long before I ever watched the cartoon, so they'll forever be GADEPs in my head.
>>
>>9086510
More cunnybots
>>
>>9086469
another unrealistic expectation for women
>>
File: IMG_20210524_081325.jpg (1.82 MB, 2448x3264)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>>9086925
Fucking kek
>>
File: CyclionTypeLavender.jpg (71 KB, 600x700)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>9084159
Cyclion Type Lavender
>>
For other Eris owners:

Is there a trick to the thigh covers that makes them easier to flip in and out during transformation? Mine click into place for the open position and getting them to unclick and recover that gap when going to robot mode is a pain and a half.
>>
>>9087028
i don't own her
>>
File: 1453543463329.jpg (65 KB, 443x726)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>9087032
>>
>>9086865
hi pedo
>>
>>9087028
Haven't figured out an easy way without using something long and flat for leverage, sorry.
>>
>>9087028
the trick is that a 20 pack of nylon spudgers is like 3$ on amazon and will last you forever
>>
>>9084269
Hexatron was cool for its time, but for me it's Hanzo.
>>
>>9086483
Literally not true
>>
File: 20210612_022840.jpg (232 KB, 1778x1000)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>mfw only 1 NA van mold
>>
>>9085593
Wouldn't it be funny if it wasn't a jet though? Like instead he turned into a soda machine or something?
>>
>>9082976
So apparently the reissue of NA EX Soundwave had a lighter coloured blue bot
>>
Guys what's the best way to get 6 Hexatron, one for every mode so I don't have to transform each of them? Oh and 2 more for shadow clones. And 1 more for jetwolf fanmode.
>>
>>9087365
Looks like they accidentally included the toon color FRumble with the toy color Soundwave
>>
>>9087481
isn't there that shitty black KO that's like $10?
>>
File: Dare I.jpg (203 KB, 640x640)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
A manufacturer named Alien Attack made a mecha musume ROTF Prime for ~160 bucks.
>>
>>9087995
You're like 2 weeks late we already know stop fucking posting this trash already.
>>
>>9088008
Coomer shit always brings the outsiders into these threads
>>
>>9088008
I'm convinced at this point it being done as bait.
>>
>>9088093
Wouldn't surprise me the absolute fucking state of this shithole board these days.
>>
File: 1599127350179.gif (868 KB, 200x180)
868 KB
868 KB GIF
>>9088008
Damn thats nice bro but did you know someone is making a tittyprime waifu fig?
>>
File: fuckedriker.png (734 KB, 597x657)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>>9087995
>>
>>9087995
shit hair color and style and since its alien attack its going to have shitty joints that wear out on you
>>
>>9087995
>optional girl
>the option to not buy this trash
Feels good.
>>
>>9087995
>Coomers would actually pay 160~ for this shit
lol
>>
is DX9 Gewalt worth it?
>>
>>9088375
Yes if you like Blitzwing as a big chunky bruiser
>>
sexy lion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNxFY32ZLYQ
>>
What's a good reliable Chinese seller that isn't showz? I always go throw them, but their preorder for the regular colored Dr wu mini prime is sold out and I need to get one
>>
>>9087995
$160 for that? That's way too overpriced, how big is it meant to be?
Also there are way better anime girl primes on the web yet they managed to make the worst looking one by far.
Like why the cyan hair? It should have been dark blue to match Prime and maybe give it some red streaks too.
>>9088333
The coomers here (mostly) have standards so I doubt any of them will be getting it
>>
>>9088852
How can it be sold out when Dr.Wu haven't started soliciting POs lol? Just wait for it to be replenished. Their intern is probably off for the weekend.
>>
File: E3sCM23UYAAGfIA.jpg (173 KB, 690x1131)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
File: E3sCyUcVEAcrrHC.jpg (182 KB, 1080x1404)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
>>9089014
>diecast
I sleep
>>
https://weibo.com/7612335762/KjSL7C07l
New company, Iron Romance Workshop
>diecast
>10cm
>>
>>9089124
Definitely not chinese Rampage and Depthcharge.
They can't attend WF Shanghai tomorrow if unlicensed.
>>
>>9089124
Cool
>>
File: 1607782831602.gif (858 KB, 240x228)
858 KB
858 KB GIF
>>9089124
>>9089125
That looks co-
>diecast
And it's fucking ruined.
>>
>>9089124
This is probably the only one that interests me so far. More 3p deviating from the original transformation in sensible ways is a dream for me.
>>
Why do you guys hate diecast parts ?
I understand it may Rudy or hinder articulation but for me it gives a better feeling and weight to the figure.
>>
>>9089192
* Rust, fucking auto corrector
>>
>>9089192
I think it's more that people dislike the overuse of diecast.
Some companies use it in terrible places like joints or moving parts which causes it to grind next to each other and break over time.
Personally, and I'm sure other anons share this opinion, I prefer diecast to be in the feet as it helps with balance.
>>
>>9089192
Sour grapes, most of these whiners only know some cheap ass 15 year old diecast figure and had it ruin their perception forever.
>>
>>9089195
Rust specifically refers to iron-oxide, but diecast zinc does oxidizes into greenish-white powder if left un-coated, yeah. Paint and other coatings on it is a necessity and not just cosmetic. I really don't like the use of diecast on toys with ball-joints since they just can't seem to handle the weight well. Ratcheted joints + diecast is fine, but still unnecessary.
>>
File: 1358252587368.jpg (249 KB, 971x501)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>9089124
>>9089125

Yo this rad as fuck. 10cm is like 4.25 inches and really needs to be careful with any diecast.

>>9089192

I've been extremely hesitant of diecast since owning some of the Binaltech disasters like Convoy. It ruined my perception of it forever.

There are a number of figures that use it so poorly. Diecast gives can help with stability in the feet, reinforce delicate areas, and provides heft that can feel great. But there's a risk of paint chipping, colors mismatching, and wearing out or weighing down joints which compromises stability. There's appropriate and downright awful applications of it and many figures fall into the latter.
>>
>>9089124
>>9089125
I guess these would fit Iron Factory's Samurai theme. Hope they aren't too floppy with the diecast
>>
>>9089192
>Why do you guys hate diecast parts ?
It's garbage metal. No, really. Look up what the metal is they use. It's TERRIBLE for joints, because it grinds itself to dust if used as a joint. It grinds up plastic too, obviously, if used a joint. It holds paint poorly, meaning it can chip easily. It often is miscolored compared to other parts of a figure because it needs a different kind of paitn. It can rust if it chips or isn't sealed right. It can scratch easily.

It's literally useless. A stupid feature to attract idiots who think it's some kind of "premium". I hate shit like this because only moron collectors think it's a good thing.
>>
>>9089192
A lot of companies are very stupid about diecast usage, it's pretty much it.
>>
How's Cupola? Worth the $48 BBTS had it up for?
>>
>>9089347
This. Companies that know what they're doing like Bandai usually make excellent use of die-cast, but most 3Ps don't have that level of experience or access to better quality metal.
>>
>>9089345
Hoe many times a year do you schizo about diecast?
>>
>>9086043
Go get it, Fruiticus is a lot of fun. Especially if you can get it with the ko Shockwave
>>
>>9089125
>>9089124
They look fucking dope so I hope they A. don't suck and B. do well enough for them to make more.

>>9089261
They fit the theme but I dunno if the aesthetics are gonna line up particularly well.
>>
>>9088375
No. Mine had awful QC and didn't transform correctly. Blitzwing is my favorite character, too, so I'd like to think I'm a good judge of this shit. Anyone who says it's a good figure hasn't owned it.
>>
>>9089124
That's an interesting way of handling the giant claws so they don't end up as dead weight on the back, but I'm not crazy about the robot having six arms.
>>
>>9089350
Absolutely, hes a fun figure with his low point being his weird feet and the older style articulation
>>
>>9088375
Yep, dont trust any namefags who say otherwise
>>
>>9089366
Anon's not wrong is the thing though. All of those things happen to it. You sound like some angry collectorfag.
>>
>>9089491
lol, forgot my browser would autofill my name. Keeping it now. Dunno why some fag is trying to duel my opinions on a toy he probably hasn't owned. It's a clunky piece of shit.
>>
>>9089496
I'm tired of seeing the same opinion spammed relentlessly with zero nuance to an audience that are primarily anything but MP collectors. It's screeching to a void.
>>
>>9089496
>calling someone a collectorfag on /toy/
>>
>>9089536
There's a reason a lot of us don't collect MPs (some of us used to but not anymore) and companies like FT overusing it are a big part of that. Die-cast has uses when it comes to balancing out the weight distribution to let the figure balance better but any company that uses it for joints is dumb as fuck and anyone who buys figures with die-cast joints is even dumber.
>>
>>9089546
If you're a collectorfag you're the worst kind of collector. This should be obvious. You can collect toys without being a collectorfag.

>>9089536
Too bad. I share the same opinion as >>9089345

If you don't like hearing opinions you should probably get the fuck off 4chan, because you're going to be hearing plenty of them.

>>9089547
Based.
>>
Okay /3pg/, the time is here, the time is now

It's time to decide once and for all

Repaints: Based or Cringe
>>
>>9089614
Namefagging is cringe for sure.
>>
>>9089614
The way you type is fucking cringe my dude.
>>
>>9089124
This hits my asura fetish but I don't buy collects scale sadly. Such a cool concept though with the crab legs turning into the arms
>>
>>9089547
Examples of FansToys using Diecast for joints? Unless you mean FlameToys(which is already leading to shit getting floppy, like Tarn)
>>
>>9089614
Repaints of accepted stuff like Datsun bros or the main seekers: Based. So Thundercracker is based, for example.

Repaints of stupid meme shit that never appeared, Shattered Ass, random superhero colors on shit, endless clear versions of figures: Cringe. So all Shattered Ass stuff is cringe to the maximum.
>>
>>9089614
Depends on the repaint of course. But in the case of an action master thundercracker repaint, the answer is yes.
>>
>>9089614
They're based if I like them
>>
>>9089634
Their Seaspray 2.0 uses them. Hell, a LOT of that figure is diecast. Fucking shame too because if they just used normal fucking plastic, the thing would be like 9/10. 10/10 if they also gave it double jointed elbows. But because I have to worry about its joints grinding themselves into dust and can barely play with the thing ever, it's more like a 5/10.
>>
>>9089644
oh right, another stipulation to it being a 9/10 would also be if they relied less on paint and just used the base plastic colors instead.

Hell, that's another thing along the same lines as companies using too much die-cast is companies using too much fucking paint where it isn't needed.Unless you're aiming for metallic, base plastic color is always better than slathering your figure in paint just for the sake of it.
Paint, like die-cast, is best used sparingly and for very specific purposes, such as picking out particular details or if the color has to be metallic.
>>
>>9089350
$48? No doubt it's worth it. The only trouble might be tracking a set of the replacement parts that MT put out for his feet and some ratchet teeth for his...hips? It's been a while since I did the change.
>>
>>9089655
I should also say that the KO by YesModel (Data Clerk) is just as suitable, but it still needs the same upgrade set.
>>
>>9088375
>Gewalt
as long as it isn't one of the prior reissues yeah. there was a period of time where all of dx9's reissues got fucked by something whether it was mold or poor plastic molding
>>
>>9082976
When is newage going to show off their bee/cliff repaints darn it
>>
>>9089192
It's fine. Getting triggered over diecast is like getting triggered over gold or clear plastic. It's almost a non-issue these days, and if it is an issue it's pretty obvious.
>>
Does NA Galvy have an ab crunch?
>>
File: 1592163244868.jpg (568 KB, 2448x2597)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>9089192
>>9089902
>>9089205
>Cheap material, rarely more expensive to add than plastic injection
>Only exists in one color, needs thick paint to match rest of figure, raising costs and potentially affecting altmode fits.
>Paint often softens or obscures molded detail of the part
>Paint still doesn't hold well so easier to chip
>Part can rust if not treated properly or finish is worn out on joint
>Plastic-on-diescast joints wear out super fast due to metal's greater resistance, worse for diecast-on-diecast
>Inherently makes stands harder to use with the figure, meaning worse for dynamic poses and better for neutral shelf-filling stances.
>Depending on where it is, can lead to harder balancing even for basic shelve stuffing standing, especially if the metal is in the chest like FT Shuridan
>Structural strength of metal isn't that much greater than plastic for the scale of usage on toys unless to plan to bludgeon people with them.

Diecast is a relic of a bygone era that needs to die and stay die. It has too many drawbacks for action figures versus just using colored plastics. Why is it that cars, electronics, and clothes are expected to be lighter, but toys need "heft" to be any good? To satiate the nostalgia of 80's boomers who will take it straight from box to open wall-mounted book shelf? Diecast for "Balance" or "Structural Integrity" is just an excuse for lazy design and cheaping out on QC. If this guy can balance his massive upper body on a single ball-jointed toe unassisted like 6 years ago, there's no reason 3p figures can't manage the same now, especially with their prices inflating faster than fucking hasbro's.
>>
File: 1614023015779.jpg (519 KB, 2048x1536)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>9089634
Sheridan.
>>
>>9090009
You're doing it again anon.
>>
>>9090009
Based.

>>9090022
Cringe.
>>
File: 1611673428061.png (19 KB, 188x176)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>9090022
Yeah, I'm usually right.
>>
>>9090009
autism
>>
>>9090009
I'd like that Stray mold more if it had a bit of diecast (not as joints obv) on the shin :^)
>>
>>9090018
that's not a diecast joint
>>
>>9089485
>>9089655

Rad, thank you anons. I put an order in before it sold out since the price was so low, but then I got to wondering if there was a reason for such a deep discount. Didn't know about the replacement parts, maybe that was a factor. I'll have to search around.
>>
File: 1611993100318.jpg (447 KB, 2048x1152)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>9090074
Pleae define what you mean when you say diecast joint
>>
>>9090122
FUCK fans toys
>>
>>9090074
You can see the fucking metal right there in the hole.
>>
>>9090134
don't try to gaslight me, asshole
>>
File: file.png (1.03 MB, 1200x628)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>9090161
>>
File: file.png (1.86 MB, 1080x1440)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>MB-06D Orange POWER BASER & MB-11D Orange GOD ARMOUR first assembled colour test shot - Vehicle mode (Spray paint or finishing NOT applied yet)
>>
File: file.png (1.87 MB, 1080x1440)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>9090179
>>
File: file.png (1.58 MB, 1440x1080)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>9090183
>>
File: file.png (1.52 MB, 1078x1440)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>9090184
>>
File: file.png (1.64 MB, 1078x1440)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>9090188
>>
>>9089614
I'm still waiting for NA toy deco Bluestreak.
>>
>>9089129
sorry you're gay
>>
>>9089192
I had Planet X Kadmos for a week. I loved the figure and would mess around with it daily. One time I put him down and he fell over backwards. I realized his knees were Titans Return Skullsmasher loose. The diecast made the rachet teeth smooth. Sandwiched the part with M3 padded double sided tape.
>>
>>9089129
congrats you're super straight
>>
>>9090009
nah stop being a retarded autist, diecast is great. all of my 3rd party aside from stray have diecast, and my favorite one is a diecast shell that doesn't suffer from balancing issues like the binaltech figures do.
>>
>>9089911
Kind of. You can hinge him forward some on the transformation joints in his chest, but that’s it.
>>
>>9084269
>>9084273
Enjoy your lanky noodle limbs
>>
https://www.weibo.com/6380806330/KjY4vFSkm
Licensed Metal Slug transformer
>>
>>9086509
Shapes don't look like Azur Lane style
>>
>>9087995
Would've preferred is she was an actual robot girl and not mecha musume
>>
https://www.weibo.com/6380806330/KjYQwxASw
Display of those Chinese-made vehicle and space station transformers from earlier.
>>
>>9090649
>>
>>9090650
>>
>>9090651
>>
>>9090652
>>
>>9090654
>>
>>9090655
There's a bit of that concept vs reality thing going on
>>
>>9090661
>>
>>9090663
Maybe an alternative to scifigure industry if their stuff is too expensive.
>>
>>9090544
That's such a cool concept. I'm not sold on robot mode yet though. Maybe it'll be better in color, but I just don't care for how little it follows the MS art style. Needs to be chunkier at least.
>>
>>9090665
something something square reenactment
>>
>>9086510
https://weibo.com/5621159376/KjY4Jzcxz
>>
>>9086509
https://weibo.com/5621159376/KjYVplZjI
flips hate them
>>
>>9090684
>>
https://weibo.com/5621159376/KjYX9fxnC
Mostly 23~25cm in robot mode. More diecast
>>
https://weibo.com/5621159376/KjYZjpM5J
This one's definitely a prototype
>>
https://weibo.com/5621159376/KjZ8d828k
Maximum prototype based on the Liaoning class aircraft carrier 28cm, combines with something into 51cm.
>>
>>9090018
Diecast joints can be ass, but that's obviously a screw that came loose. If you made a shitty plastic joint that'd happen too. Diecast joints are a problem if you're using them in joints that are supposed to be high friction. You can use them all day in applications where the diecast part isn't suppose to provide high friction.
>>
>>9088375
Yes. Excellent figure, they dont make them like that anymore
>>
https://www.weibo.com/6380806330/KjZnOtTsB
wrinkly arcee
>>
>>9090746
lol they can make transforming transformers but not transforming Transformers®
>>
https://www.weibo.com/6380806330/KjYtz58gD
yolopark model kit
>>
>>9090754
BBOP and reflection of dude
>>
https://weibo.com/1653579144/KjXsPvf8k
LAS91214 x Snail Model x BFB
Some transformable ride-armor
>>
>>9090773
>>
>>9088375
Mine had a few QC issues but overall I like it a lot.The proportions, the weight, even if not muh toon accurate, gives it a nice feel and presence.
>>
>>9090122
>>9090074
The pin that can come out on sheridan connects two diecast parts used for his transformation that lock into place in either mode and isn't used for articulation. The pin only really comes out because it's too shallow and doesn't grip the metal well enough, replacing it with a screw completely solves the problen.

Ironically sheridan does use diecast for a few articulation joints though (knees and part of the shoulder), but nobody seems to be bothered by them.
>>
https://www.weibo.com/1918541453/KjWXKktdu
statues...
>>
>>9090886
Neat
>>
>>9090749
What is this glorious thing and are there more pics?
>>
>>9091266
https://weibo.com/6087928607/KjYGG1iLG
archaeological ornaments that turn into robos, other than the chinese frog above there's also this aztec-looking thing I don't know what it is.
>>
https://www.weibo.com/1794554412/Kk1mCprU9
And now, back to unlicensed 3P Transformers
>>
>>9091348
>they just refuse to paint his eye
RIP.
>>
>>9091348
Those are some nice looking toy boys.
>>
>>9091382
>>9091348
Can someone explain why the fuck his right wrist is clear plastic? This bugs the hell out of me.
>>
File: shockwaveko-8080.jpg (415 KB, 1080x720)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>9091396
My guess is that it's to mimic the toy, but they didn't give it a translucent hand for some reason.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWjxU-ZH4es
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJtZzZHyi0
>>
>>9089636
Counterargument: Shattered Glass Optimus and Rodimus Unicronus look really fuckin' sweet. Megatron is just a little bit blue or some gay shit.
>>
File: IMG_20210613_190048~2.jpg (3.3 MB, 3097x4035)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>9082976
He's pretty.
>>
>>9091533
Wrong
>>
File: 1619383619076.jpg (764 KB, 1080x1347)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>9091501

I fucking hate bayformers but I keep picking up the figures that manage to make clean bots out of the clusterfuck designs. UT looks like they're going out with a bang.
>>
>>9091698
I liked some of the earlier Bayformer designs, but they stopped giving a shit by the 3rd movie. The fact that some companies have managed to make the designs actually work is astounding.
>>
>>9090544
It's like SNK saw that 2 3rd party companies tried this and realized they needed to jump on it. Good decision honestly.

>>9090668
I agree, but I don't totally mind. Would be cool to see someone try to pull off the Slug Gunner as well.
>>
>>9089636
>random superhero colors on shit
Who has ever done this besides Lewin with their toddler sized MP-10 in Captain America colors?
>>
>>9089614
fuck that other loser, the dumber the repaint the better
>>
>>9090544
The robot kind of looks like an Armada Prime
>>
>>9091904
>Who has ever done this besides Lewin with their toddler sized MP-10 in Captain America colors?
MMC literally did a Batman figure from their Drift.
>>
File: file.png (825 KB, 608x1081)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>9091932
As well as Deadpool.

>>9091904
It was a strange choice for sure.
>>
File: driftpool.jpg (876 KB, 1600x900)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
>>9091932
>>9091940
I see it with the red one with the eyes (though red is just SG Drift apparently) the black one just looks like Drift when he was a decepticon.
>>
File: file.png (3.25 MB, 1624x2436)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>9091970
>the black one just looks like Drift when he was a decepticon
...Really?
>>
>>9091974
Oh nevermind, when I tried looking for images all that was turning up for the version on the left of the image I posted.
>>
>>9091932
I'm super butthurt about missing that one, I was sitting there refreshing the page but they only put up preorders on the american site not the canadian one and it was already long gone before I thought to check.
>>
>>9091982
I knew that I wouldn't even have the chance, since I was going to be at work at the time that it was going to go up.
>>
>>9091970
Also a Dygenguar Drift too I think.
>>
Not-on-page-8-thread:
>>9092034
>>9092034
>>
>>9091970
>>9091974
Oh right, I already forgot all about those.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.