[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20210605_010015.jpg (1.85 MB, 4096x2304)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
Announced new figures:

Classified
Barbecue (Target)
Breaker and motorcycle (Target)
Roadblock (v1 version)
Snake Eyes (v1 with Timber)

Retro
Stalker (v1)
Cobra Trooper
>>
First for lmaoing @ anyone that doesn't have a Classified Viper yet
>>
File: NITE-NIGHT_Viper.jpg (243 KB, 1024x768)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
1st for Baroness bed time story.
>>
>>9071959
And Zartan with Motorcycle
>>
Target is an enemy of GI Joe.
>>
>>9071959
Only way this will end is if someone goes jihad and bombs target and releases a detailed video tape on all major social media platforms on how targate not selling the figures properly caused this.
>>
>>9072392
I have about a 100, trust me bro, jajajajjajajajaja.
>>
>>9071959
I love the fact this line is eating its self alive. Once the market crashes on these no one will want them, the number of people selling theirs second-hand goes up every day. Soon the whole line will be a joke we tell in other threads like the Overwatch line.

Most the people buying at cunts about it, I'm lucky i wanted only two figures and got them easy, not I just watch you greedy cunts kill your own line.
>>
>>9073068
You say this yet the mainline is extremely easy to get onine, you can order everything right now on BBTS and other online stores but everyone here is obsessed with Cobra Island to the point of ignoring everything else.
I get it, CI figures are cool but people are being disingenuous at this point if they think the actual mainline of the line is hard to get.
>>
>>9073068
omfg now this is fucking EPIC, you OWNED the Joefags! Now this is what I call a official 4channel moment.
>>
>>9073068
Ok there keep telling yourself that
Sorry you're butthurt about not being able to find any Cobra Island
>>
>>9073263
>you can order everything right now on BBTS and other online stores
people here are obsessed with the "thrill of the hunt", they don't like ordering online.
Anyway people are just doing the same song and dance they always do when there is a new reveal, i.e claiming the line is over and that it will die any minute now and everyone is selling their toys.
God I hate these threads, it's just nothing but shitposts.
>>
>>9073263
Like, half the figures are exclusive, including high-profile characters and army builders. And it just keeps happening wave, after wave, after wave, with no real end in sight. It would be way different if it was like, one or two figures and it was just kind of annoying, but not the sheer number of figures that are exclusive.
>>
>>9073276
Viper is the only exclusive army builder now since the trooper got released in the maineline unless you're obsessed with getting the species CI version and Red Ninja has always been mainline.
>>
>>9073293
Only Cobra Island matters, no other figures exist.
>>
>>9073273
I understand why people are mad but shit man, it's the same thing thread after thread, it's just so tiring.
>>
>>9073293
Red ninja is booty, and the mainline trooper is a sack of garbage next to the CI one. All of the best shit is CI, and CI is scalper exclusive.
>>
>>9073293
>>9073295
>Make Baroness one of the staple Cobra members a retardedly hard to get exclusive.
>Make Firefly, another major Cobra member an exclusive
>Make the better of the two main army builders a exclusive
>Make Beachhead an exclusive
>Make Crank case and Barbecue exclusives
>Make the only Storm Shadow in the line an Amazon exclusive

Stop defending this actual bullshit. There's no reason why this should be happening. At best, the Cobra Island shit should have been like CI Roadblock, where it was just an alternate version of a standard release character, or release the troopers side-by-side where the exclusive had the unique accessories or something,
>>
>repainted the original wave in muted colors
>remove intended paint detail from Flint and Lady Jaye
>redesign Roadblock to accurately resemble 80s outfit
>revert Snake Eyes from Ninja visor to Commando goggles

Yakuza Tommy isn't happening, is it?
>>
>>9073301
The motu general was in a similar state until it was accepted as a unversal fact that not many of us could find the toys and there was nothing productive sitting in a crybaby circle jerk bitching.
>>
>>9073352
But this is all usa problems. We have all these toys in our store shelves and online retailers. Sorry maybe try living in a better country
>>
>>9073440
MOTU isn't even as bad as Classified. Hasbro is purposely fucking us.
>>
>>Dat Retro Stalker

Lonzo R. (delicious) Wilkinson
>>
>>9073578
>>
>>9073550
I agree 100% i can handle missing out on say a special baroness WITH a bike if i got the figure but thats not the case here. No the case here is hasbro doubling down on the exclusives and just smiling about it.
>>
>>9073578
>>9073583
Is this 6”?
>>
>>9073309
My mainline trooper seems fine, what is shit about it? A few extra pieces of gear?
>>
>>9073631
NOPE, Retro Collection 4inch
>>
>>9073669
pic related with wave mate.
>>
File: 20210226_111711.jpg (439 KB, 1600x3550)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>9073578
>>
>>9073678
>Sacrificed Duke for saving tooling sculpt and budget for new figures.
I'll gladly take based Stalker over Duke. And that Duke well never not be shit, no matter the colours, even the DVD pack 25th release was shit.
>>
>>9073633
It's not that bad desu, don't like the blue vest, want the goggles. That's all, just bein' a little salty about CI in general.
>>
>>9073678
>>9073686
I missed my first chance to get the goofy screaming head, so I'm not too cut up over it. Still, kinda feels like retro is being set up to fail.
>>
>>9073691
It get you, for what it may be worth i got confused and traded my regal CC instead of my mainline CC. Shit still pisses me off lol.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (298 KB, 1200x1600)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
more pics
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).jpg (423 KB, 1600x1200)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>9073965
>>
>>9073968
Can you imagine if GI Joe suffered the "no guns" rule that DC currently is? Jesus.
>>
>>9074067
It would end up as Adventure Team or Extreme sports era Acton man... or 'shudder' fucking Super Heroes and powers.
>>
>>9073352
>crankcase

I think you mean Breaker, you stupid fucker
>>
>>9073399
bruh we got 50 versions of 3.75 SS and the mold reuse is even more extensive with this six inch line. provided hasbro doesn't auger in the classified line you'll get every version of stormy you want and don't want.
>>
File: truth.png (43 KB, 689x486)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>9073501
Enjoy our sloppy second's kiddo.
>>
>>9075012
>2015
>>
>>9075012
This graph doesn't specific enough information, quote your source.
>>
>>9075012
https://youtu.be/LHc11mVBoyY
How many toys in that bar account for naked gay wrestle wrestle? 20%?
>>
>>9073263
>>9073267
>>9073270
>>9075014
>>9075017

The last Joe thread had 65 individual posters, 80 odd before that. Now we at 18, hisstank is seeing the same drop-off.

I can chart the literal decline in attendance for this line, live with your failure.
>>
>>9075018
BRO, thanks for coming back, if it wasn't for you this thread would be sad. Tell me more about your fetishes.
>>
>>9075020
>less people posting on a mongolian whistling forum is indication that the line is dying out
Lmao ok
>>
>>9075020
hey retard, maybe its a sign that 1/12 tards are band wagoners and co-opt threads whenever toys made in your dumbass scale
>>
>>9075020
There were actually 79 posters in the last thread, unless you've outted yourself as a mod that can see samefags?
>>
>>9073068
>I love the fact this line is eating its self alive. Once the market crashes on these no one will want them,
man, i wish.

Fucking 1:18 Joes are way too fucking expensive and i'd love to not spend too much for toys that originally were released for $8.
>>
>>9075194
you think thats bad? live in a country that deems these sorts of things bad but allow call of duty commercials on television
>>
>>9073399
It would explain why they still haven't announced his figure yet despite that he's been touted around in the marketing since the line began.
>>
>>9073631
11 inches of Alabama Blacksnake.
>>
>>9073672
When these actually show up in Canada (and we can get in the fucking stores. ..)
I will probably buy a few Cobra troopers.
I don't know if there is anything else for me with these releases.
I'm not keen on the Scarlett
I AM interested in some of the bad guys for Final Faction and would love to see them more.
>>
>>9074093
I would love me some adventure team.. or at least a bunch of explores n scientists.
I prefer Stalker with the dreads
>>
>>9075012
Enoy your Baroness... Oh wait you don't have one lmao
>>
>>9075305
>I prefer Stalker with the dreads
Disgusting taste. Pukes
>>
Got Cobra Commander today, he looks pretty cool.

Are there pictures of Barbecue? I haven't picked up any Joes yet.
>>
>>9073263
The Corba island trooper has more accessories than the main line
>>
>>9075651

I like the snake eye goggles. And the long rifle. Otherwise the regular trooper is just fine.
>>
File: Yo-Joe-June-FFF-068.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>9075638
>>
>>9075712
Thanks, might pick up if I can find him. Helmet kinda feels more Cobra mook than Joe though.
>>
>>9073295
I mostly collect just Cobra. Half the figures I'd collect are hard to find so I just have to be ok with PDD and RCC. I've boxed the rest since it's an incomplete team at best.
>>
>>9075712
Shame he doesn't come with an alt head. Maybe Marvel Legends has a close enough one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXUEqvPjC4
>>
>>9076079
The cobra island one will
>>
File: mystery-retro.jpg (25 KB, 516x229)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Saw this on walmart site. Not sure if the new figs or not or even if the order will go through. I'll find out tomorrow.
>>
>>9076079
>>9076087
Not really.

It's one of the few wishes that people have, that if we DO ever get a Beachhead at mass retail, they'll give him an unmasked alt head.

The only issue is that (ironically) while Beachhead doesn't have a definitely canon unmasked face and Barbecue does, Barbecue has never had a figure with an unmasked face while Beachhead DOES have multiple unmasked face figures.

So yeah, you can add that to your dreams that if Barbecue does get a mass release figure, they'll toss in a Sunbow unmasked head for him the same way people want the Sideshow 1/6 figure head for Beachhead.
>>
File: 20210606_210848.jpg (401 KB, 947x1521)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>9076088
Oops, all Lady Jaye.

Decided to check item on an inventory checker and a walmart close by had 6+ in stock. This was all they had on the pegs.
>>
File: IceCreamSoldier.jpg (34 KB, 360x450)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>9075974
Comes with the territory when you associate with fire
>>
For the newbies, anyone want to give me a 411 on Breaker and Barbecue? Are they decent characters or crappy ones?
>>
>>9076410
Breaker is one of the original 13 GI Joes. He's basically an ugly green shirt wearing hick (think country comedy singer Ray Stevens if he was a soldier) and the only bit of "personality" that Larry Hama gave the fucker in the comic, was that he likes to chew gum and blow bubbles.

The original Breaker is ugly as sin, so much so that when he got a comic pack update and a 25th Anniversary figure, they removed the beard entirely, gave him a full head of hair, and made him look handsome/pretty. And for his Classified figure, it's clearly showing how little fucks they give about Classified in that they basically gave him Clutch's face in so far as the figure basically looking like Clutch but having Breaker's name slapped onto it for reasons I have no fucking clue regarding; save for the fact that they probably got scared that fans would complain over Clutch not getting his proper vehicle for Classified.

Barbecue was semi-heavily featured in season one of GI Joe; he was a fire fighter soldier and basically a red headed mick from Boston who speaks with a Boston accent and is your cliched Irish-American loudmouth. Sadly, they never bothered to establish a connection between him and Scarlett, as Scarlett's background had her be from New England and coming from a big Catholic family and her parents/father being firefighters as well.

Also, Barbecue along with Airtight, were characters that Hama tried to make be updated versions of the original Green Shirts under the guise that they would "sell better as updates of existing characters".
>>
OP's pics have me wondering; why doesn't Hasbro go for another tie-in promotion with wrestling? IE WWE or AEW?

Go approach Matt Cardona and Brian Meyers and cut them a check for their likeness rights and have them be members of GI Joe. Fuck, I'm sure CM Punk would be willing to do that too, since he has the Cobra logo on his shoulder.

Hell, approach WWE to let them do an NXT/GI Joe crossover. Dexter Lumis as Snake Eyes, Shotzi and Cameron Grimes as Dreadnocks, Undisputed Era as Cobra Vipers, Gargano as Duke, Drake Maverick as Shipwreck, and WALTER as Destro.
>>
>>9076657
AEW and WWE rights are with other companies and in the case of WWE, they are already in bed with Mattel with the MOTU line.

Also, Matt and Brian don't like GI Joe. They are strictly 90s kids who grew up on Ninja Turtles and wrestling toys; IIRC the only non-Turtle property they show any interest in is Ghostbusters and only the original movies toys.
>>
>>9076657
too many issues with paying extra. it'd have to be a event exclusive to get one or signed to a movie

anyone bother with the valaverse stuff? you know for sarge or the botcon exclusive to try it?
>>
>>9076657
None of them should play existing characters. They should do it like Slaughter, but have them in roles that suit their on-stage personas whether it's within Joe or Cobra. The Rock could have and should have played The Rock in Retaliation.
>>
>>9076670
I keep thinking you could get a decent project made with Ryder and Hawkins being Cobra flunkies; Troopers and then later, Vipers in Cobra and do a humorous retelling of either the 80s cartoon or the Marvel series from their POV. Especially given the fact that their wrestling careers started with them being glorified flunkies for Edge and Vicky Guerero.
>>
>>9076680
Won't happen due to Hasbro and Hama/others taking Cobra super serious. The troopers/vipers/crimson guardsmen are always super serious folks, true believers in the Cobra cause. And with it being a huge plot point that Cobra kills all deserters, to the point that IDW did a story where a recruit finds out that a militia he joined/did a try out mission with was actual Cobra and that his mission was actually a try out for the Range Vipers in particular. Rather than join Cobra, he ended up jumping out of plane to his death, rather than be transported to Cobra Island where he would never be allowed to leave except in a body bag.

The only time they did a "humor" bit with Cobra Troops was the second Devils Due TF/GI Joe crossover where they had Percy, a Viper who had a nervous breakdown due to the mini's plot where the transformers and GI Joe/Cobra were sent back in time to fight the Decepticons over a McGuffin. And it's strongly implied that Baroness was going to execute him once the adventure was over, for humiliating her in front of the Joes and Autobots.
>>
>>9076684
You know; sometimes I wonder if Hasbro should just dump GI Joe and put all of the focus on Cobra. Make them a comedy group (the dynamic is already well established) ala Monarch and his crew in Venture Brothers where they try and take over the world but keep failing or trying to go straight under the guise that CC thinks he can actually succeed and conquer the planet if he pretends to be a hero and finding out that Cobra's actually good at being good if they actually tried.
>>
>>9076428
>the only bit of "personality" that Larry Hama gave the fucker in the comic, was that he likes to chew gum and blow bubbles.

He was the jokester of the team.
He was genius at codes and electronics.
He could hold his own in combat.
He spoke seven languages.
His gum habit actually saved the day once.

Take the Dial Tone figure out of your ass and read some comics.
>>
>>9076698
I've read the comic. He's a loser character then and a loser now, no matter how hard Hasbro tries to make him look attractive.

The only greenshirts worth a damn are Clutch and Rock and Roll.
>>
>>9076711
>>9076698
>>9076428

I'll also add to this Breaker bashing, that he was a notorious peg warmer in the 80s, to the point that his figure was still on shelves circa 1985 when ARAH became a huge big titted hit.
>>
>>9075305
The sad thing is that they could easily repurpose a lot of the old ARAH characters to the old Adventure team format without changing them at all.

Hell, POC was loosely based on this concept with the "theme" format (jungle, city strike, artic).
>>
Apparently Hasbro's hiring someone to un-fuckup the Target situation:
https://news.hisstank.com/2021/06/07/g-i-joe-related-hasbro-job-opportunities-june-2021-73442
>>
>>9077502
Hire me:
Make all diversity characters the shortpack in the wave. For example 7 bludds, one roadblock.

Make all the female characters have bigger butts and breasts with thin waists. No heels. Also make the women the short pack of the wave. For example 6 dukes, two scarlets.

Pack in animals instead of motorcycles. Make the gay characters like shipwreck super gay but only pack them one in 16.
>>
>>9076428
Scarlett was from Georgia. She was just a big Scarlett o'Hara joke. Lady Jay was from Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, both also in MA.
>>
>>9077502
>cancel classified
>cancel 3.75 shit
>bring back clothed 1/6 generic military figures and adventure team
There, Joe is fixed now
>>
File: armyqb.jpg (58 KB, 640x499)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>9077617
Based
I legit still have a box of the 1/6 figures from the late 90s in storage at my parents house. My favorite was the Army Quarterback
>>
>>9077502
Uhhh ok, i guess a band aid will help.
>>
File: 20210607_142238.jpg (472 KB, 957x1621)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
First time I've ever seen so many CI figures on the pegs. Hopefully Viper get restocked after Wave 1.
>>
>>9078974
I saw a single Cobra Commander at Target today. Why the fuck are they ordering anything other than CI? Nobody's looking for fucking basic assortment at Target
>>
>>9079026
He's packed with Lady Jaye and Flint, should have packed 1 trooper with them instead of 2 CC.
>>
>>9078974
>literal one case there minus a single figure
>anon happened to find them first
>hopes for more like this
Adorbs
>>
>>9077534
troll/10
>>
File: IMG_20210608_031239.jpg (1.79 MB, 4096x2304)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
Destro, what do you mean you had to fire Tonax and Xamot?

Their salaries were a drain on the already depleted coffers of Cobra Command! So I have replaced them with the Ivory Twins!

Where are the gender neutral bathrooms?

And where are the real guns? Not those sissy laser pop guns I see?
>>
File: IMG_20210608_032449.jpg (1.73 MB, 4096x2304)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
WHAT THE HELL? Didn't I kill you?

Hi! I'm the new Firefly! I am so happy to be working for Cobra!

This is my illegitimate son Charles?

Another bastard Destro? And white? I thought Baroness only allowed you to fuck n.....

Since YOU decided unilaterally to bury Firefly alive....

That was a fun weekend.

I have decided to pass the mantle onto my son so that we can continue to exploit the name and legacy of the real Firefly for Cobra's benefit...
>>
>>9079322
>>9079345
Cringe
>>
>>9079322
>>9079345
Holy shit this is fucking cringe
>>
>>9079322
>>9079345
Its nice to see adults playing with their "collectables" but you are clearly not an adult
>>
What are the price of these retro wave guys? Are they exclusive?
>>
>>9079849
12, yes
>>
>>9079870
Goddamnit. What the heck is Hasbros problem? They're exclusive to Target, right?
>>
>>9080021
Nope, the retros are exclusive to Walmart. Have fun!
>>
>>9080024
Even worse.
>>
Someone posted a Bludd on ebay for 30 bucks free shipping, that's about the cost for gas to my closest Target.
>>
File: 20210608_141832.jpg (171 KB, 640x326)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
>>9080284
>I gOt MiNe So FuCk YoU.
>>
Found some Bludds at Target today. Grabbed one and crushed the boxes for the other two right before what I assume is one of the anons that always talks about being 6'7 but leaves out that they're 400 pund fatties came into the aisle behind me.
>>
>>9080317
You described the guy I saw at target yesterday grabbing all the Scarlet Witch figures but none of the other Marvel Legends wave.
>>
>>9079345
>Another bastard Destro? And white? I thought Baroness only allowed you to fuck n.....

That line is actually pretty good and canonical.
>>
Any eu stores with preorders up for pic related?
>>
>>9084905
>Didn't see this until a few minutes after it went up
>It's sold out

I FUCKING HATE HASBRO SO MUCH AHHHHHH
>>
>>9084946
Im suprised i got one, my order kept getting declined but after 3 tries it worked. Picked up snake eyes baroness too since fuck you i kinda grew to like it.
>>
>>9084954
I hope they do another round of pre-orders like with the first exclusive Snake Eyes.
>>
>>9084946
https://us.zavvi.com/toys-action-figures/hasbro-g.i.-joe-classified-series-snake-eyes-timber-alpha-commandos-action-figures/12845925.html
>>
>>9084946
I accidentally ended up with 2 from bbts. Fucking site crashing
>>
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/gi-joe-classified-series-snake-eyes-and-timber-alpha-commandos-6inch-action-figures/hsf0759
>>
>>9084946
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/165316
>>
>>9084946
I knew this shit would happen with their whole "watch our twitter and instragram accounts to know when the future preorders are going live" bullshit happened. No warning at all, I wouldn't have seen him if I wasn't already looking for some of the star wars stuff that went up at the same time. Good luck getting the target stuff later this month when it randomly goes live.
>>
>>9084975
Holy shit man thank you!

You saved my ass, I owe you one annon!
>>
>>9084946
>>9084972
>>9084975
So EE is the place to go, right? Cheapest price and earlier release
>>
>>9084995
EE have a nasty reputation wen it comes to actually fulfilling their orders, so no

BBTS late as FUCK but they're legit so I recommend them.
>>
>>9084975
ty. bbts keeps going down for me but the direct link worked
>>
>>9084982
Is that the new way of fucking us? Follow some social media shit? Im not signing up for any of that crap! Anyway i found out via pulse email.
>>
>>9084998
Don't know if its on hasbro's end or my email's end, but their emails always come in after things go live. The one today came 12 minutes after the hour. Everything on target would have been sold out for at least 15 minutes by the time I got that email if those were dropping today too.
>>
>>9084996
>>9084995
Actually wait, I think I may have gotten them mixed up with Megalopolis.

I guess they should be OK.
>>
>>9085003
It has to be them, i know email is unreliable but i really dont want to check facebook or twitter for new drops of restocked items.
>>
>>9084975
Bless you bro, I hate paying for shipping so I almost exclusively use Pulse but at least BBTS is cheap. I’m so sick of GI Joe preorders sneaking up
>>
>>9084905
Quite a few sites here in the UK have him along with her pulse.
It's still weird to me that it's easier to get Joe's here than in the states.
>>
>>9084998
You don't need to sign up to check things like that most of the time.
>>
>>9084905
bbts shows shipping in july and Hasbro shows september?
>>
>>9085325
I can't tell of it's a case of us being well stocked or there just not being as much interest here so stuff doesn't sell out as fast.
>>
File: P4070001.jpg (277 KB, 1973x1095)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>Go to Target today.
>Stop in the toy aisle, naturally.
>Find a whole case of GI-Joe classified figures on the clearance endcap.
>All the boxes have been smashed due to some backroom mishap.
>Figures inside the boxes are fine.
>Marked down to $9.80 each.
>Walk away with Flint, Lady Jaye, and Cobra Commander for $32 after tax.

Yep, today was a good day.
>>
>>9085332
BBTS shipping is expensive for europe sadly

>>9085325
>Quite a few sites here in the UK have him
thats nice, wich ones? im sure shipping from the UK wont be as bad as shipping from the US
>>
>>9085482
You lucky cunt! I found Flint and Lady Jaye at least so not all bad but that's a great deal. Wish my store marked down destroyed packaging
>>
>>9085482
Good find pal, congrats
>>
>>9085483
Kapow Toys, InDemand Toys, ComicsandCocktails and Sonner Toys have stuff, stock levels may vary though.
StatActionFigures might as well but I don't use them so I can't be certain.
Also Pulse UK has some Joe's if you can order from them, CI Major Bludd has stayed in stock since the official reveal.
>>
>>9085482
The gods smiled on you today Anon
>>
>>9085559
Oh btw CnC has Snake/Timber listed the cheapest.
>>
>>9085483
>BBTS shipping is expensive for europe sadly
Sorry to hear that buddy.
>>
>>9085482
Nice. I found Flint last week and his box was banged up and damaged. No discount on him though.
>>
File: 20210610-155818-2.jpg (305 KB, 640x1155)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Retro Collection I Kneel
>>
File: ddog.png (1.67 MB, 1920x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>9084905
pre-ordered, now I just have to make a little eye patch so timber can go with my limtoy Ahab.
>>
>>9085482
Walmart would slap a yellow clearance tag on those priced at 19.97.
>>
Anyone else order a mystery listing for Retro from Walmart's store pickup? Gonna find out what I bought later today. Hope it's a trooper, but Stalker would be fine.

Was just a "gi joe retro ast" with no pictures or names. If I'm lucky, I bought a handjob in the parking lot by accident
>>
>>9085656
>now I just have to make a little eye patch so timber can go with my limtoy Ahab
Like as an accessory or just sculpting it onto him, because I think sculpting it on would be the easier solution.
>>
>>9085482
You gotta destroy boxes anon. I rekt all the black series and Joe boxes just enough to make them worthless in aftermarket
>>
>>9084905
>>9084972
Well, I'm buyin it cause goggles are pure sex. I'll see what I can do to make it fit on the regular release body, but if it doesn't, I'll just sell it off and cancel the Fortnite variant. Don't even care about Timber, so that should make up for the cost in time
>>
File: PXL_20210611_011232395.jpg (138 KB, 677x903)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>9085821
If you just want a commando goggles head, there are like a half dozen casted heads out there for you. I myself have a Resolute SE head on my Classified SE. At some point I might paint him to be more like Resolute SE.
>>
>>9085871
I like the consistency of having official stuff, the customs I've seen are too detailed or too soft
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1600)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>9085887
I'm not saying you need to customize anything. Most of the heads I've seen including the one I got were cast in black to match the Classified figure. Here's the unpainted normal Commando head by the person that made the Resolute one I have.
>>
File: 20210610_235021.jpg (2.4 MB, 2160x2542)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
>>9085732
Just Duke, oh well
>>
>>9085755
Unless you like looking like a man child and want to get thrown out of the store I'd advise you not do that.
>>
>>9085821
The new snake eyes is using the Beachhead/Firefly body, right? If their heads can fit in normal snake eyes then this new head should too I imagine
>>
>>9084905
I love sweater vest snake eyes, but he's going to be such a brick compared to the first one.
>>
>>9086408
Anon you collect toys. We are all man children.
>>
>>9086429
Oh I know, but I try to not show it in public.
>>
>>9084905
Smart move giving Timber the Scar, it means people won't be as tempted to army build wolves.
Also I'm happy they're doing animal companions, I hope Mutt and Junkyard get made and my dream is Croc Master.
>>
>>9084975
Damn I can't really justify 42 bucks for this pack, I wanted the commando snake eyes look and a wolf for my big boss but 42 just seems too steep for what you get. If it was 35 I probably would have bit but 42 is gonna have me waiting and hoping for some sales or something.
>>
>>9086471
Classified is typically $22, right? So that basically makes Timber $20 which isn't too bad for a fully articulated wolf but $15 would have been ideal.
>>
>>9085565
I'm glad to here it. Fuck eurocucks.
>>
>>9086504
20 for the wolf seems kinda steep, shit I was gonna compare it to the Luke/Yoda 2 pack but that fucking thing was 45 bucks Jesus. I can only hope this one is as highly produced as that one and I can eventually pick one up off of someone for 30 bucks or so like the Luke pack.
>>
>>9085565
its annoying sadly

>>9085559
thanks a lot anon ill check these out

>>9086522
someones a sad little bitch not wanting others to enjoy the same hobby
>>
>>9086522
How's that baroness coming along man tits
>>
I've been seeing Major Bludd everywhere now. Hopefully, this is the norm going forward with Classified.
>>
>>9086471
Seems fair to me, the D&D two pack was about that price which is what I was figuring this set would compare to. Considering it's all new tooling and his size, I expected him to come out to about the same price as a standard figure. Plus they gave us two heads.

I remember on the Pulse Con stream, they answered a question about accessory packs and said they were figuring out a way to do them. I kinda wonder if they'll release Timber separately in a different deco with a lot of other accessories for characters to justify him as a single release without Snake Eyes.
>>
File: uYFxLbv.jpg (89 KB, 1200x1012)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>9085924
Again, that headsculpt just looks too soft for me. And the singe tone of black makes it look too plain.
>>9086410
Simple swap isn't gonna work, but a little dremeling might help.
>>9086419
As soon as I got Beach Head, I knew they'd reuse it for anyone wearing a sweater, and it sucks cause it has serious issues. Blocky construction and an awful waist crunch, even without a vest engulfing it.
>>
>>9084905
The vest sitting low like that makes it look like he has saggy boobs.
>>
>>9086408
>casually pick them up
>squeeze the box
>back on the shelf
Take that, boxchuds
>>
>>9087382
boy, you sure showed them.
>>
>>9087249
Huh, I didn't know they had different ball pegs, wonder why they did that.
>>
I actually saw 3 Major Bludd's today. The world must be ending.
>>
Did all of you ignore the part of the stream from Joe Fan Friday that there would be a Major Bludd restock this week?
>>
>>9087876
That doesn't make it better
>>
Cobra Infantry in stock and has stayed in stock most of the day at Hasbro. I'm hoping Viper losing its exclusivity soon too.
>>
>>9088072

That's the non-Cobra Island trooper..... Doesn't have anything to do with the CI one.
>>
>>9088137
Where does he even mention the cobra island trooper? Obviously he knows it's the non exclusive Cobra Infantry because he named it as such
>>
>>9088144

I'm confused because the regular trooper isn't exactly hard to get. None of the non-exclusive figures are tough to get. Why even mention it staying in stock?
>>
>>9088163
Even the infantry regular release sells out quick. People buy multiples at a time. Most online sites were sold out for a while. Hell, major online retailers are sold out right now or on preorders.
>>
>>9088204
they are literally in stock on bbts right now as of this post.
>>
Check your targets! I was able to score two bludds today, could have had a whole case but I don't scalp.
>>
>>9085329
Yeah i forget, i use twitter so sparingly and the others may as well not exist for me.
>>
>>9088294
>Most =/= All
>>
>>9087882
No but it's sad to watch some of these fucks thinking everything is now fixed
>>
>>9088339
I get you, I'm the same, I only know because I tend to check store facebooks for updates of stuff coming into stock.
>>
I'm gonna need Hasbro to make a robot with the same aesthetic as bludd's right arm.
>>
>>9088825
I'm wondering if the BATs will have arms like that.
>>
>>9088443
I'll trust my own eyes over whatever the fuck they're peddling in the livestreams. They made all sorts of promises and said all kinds of shit in the past that never came to pass. Meanwhile, in the last month or two I've seen an abundance of the Zartan wave, the Lady Jay/Flint Wave, and Major Bludd again and again, while the 6-8 months before that I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I saw Classified figures on the pegs.

And I'm not the only one noticing that they've been easier to find recently.
>>
>>9088860
I want a skinny, sleek robot with an angular type face.
>>
>>9088860
100%. It looks a lot like the game model arms, and Hasbro is all about reusing parts. No way they're going to make a unique arm sculpt just for bludd.
>>
Does anyone know why bbts has the Snake eyes and Timber slated for a next month release?
>>
>>9089646
EE does too.
>>
>>9089649
I wonder if they are getting it sooner? I just went through bbts since hasbro has a tendency to send my shit out weeks to months late. I got bot PDD and RCC at least a months and a half after every other non-pulse premium member else got theirs.

I get mine next month and I know to avoid standard release from them. I've only bought a few things from EE any good on preorders?
>>
No Bludds at my Target. Nothing at all period.
>>
>>9089649
EE initially said July, ordered it within an hour of going up. Now it says September, even on my own order. I don't think July is accurate
>>
>>9089661
Wait for Sunday Bluddy Sunday tomorrow.
>>
>>9089661
Website was allowing order and pick up in a few days locally for me. Check the site
>>
>>9089661
I have 6 store within 30mi that have Order for Pickup activated online. Too bad I have one already and sold my extra for $50.
>>
>>9088825
>>9088860
>>9089081
Any one got some pics?
>>
File: 20210613_013045.jpg (867 KB, 2560x1440)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
>>9090467
>>
File: 20210613_013207.jpg (863 KB, 2560x1440)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>9090569
>>
>>9090569
>>9090592
Very Sigma 6
>>
>>9090569
>>9090592
Why the fuck do they keep giving the right hands a horizontal hinge instead of a vertical? How fucking retarded is Hasbro to not get this yet?
>>
>>9090744
The designers are all left handed I guess
>>
>>9090744
Would would a vertical hinge be better? I find Horizontal works really well for holding rifles and stuff.
>>
>>9091045
Vertical is better. It not only lets you get more expressive with pistols, but it improves shouldering poses with two-handed rifles as well. Notice that when properly holding most rifles, your wrist naturally cocks downwards a bit.

Vertical hinges also improve knife/sword poses, allowing you to point and stab like a rapier. There is little reason to wave a sword left and right like a fan, so horizontal hinges are nigh-useless there.
>>
>>9090592
That wrist alone drops the quality of the figure down to a 9 from a 10.
>>
File: 20210613_123028.jpg (1.45 MB, 1440x2480)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>9090592
It's worth noting that his mechanical arm is a touch longer than his left arm so it kind of looks.. off. Fitting for the character, though.
>>
>>9090569
>>9090592
>>9091441
I don't like how big his head looks in proportion to the body. Him and Zartan's sizes should be swapped
>>
>>9091441
Does anyone know how Bludd looks under his vest?
>>
>>9091473
Nevermind just noticed he has the Trooper/Infantry torso
>>
>>9086530
Wolf is big and he comes with 2 heads, also remember what line we're talking about, if you try to get this pack later you'll have to pay tripple if you can even find it.
>>
>>9091542
All general release figures are easy to find
>>
>>9091049
maybe everyone's left handed
>>
>>9091441
Yeah that's why I think it's a BATs arm, instead of having one designed for him he just had a preexisting robot arm attached.
Also it's kinda neat that he is a fusion of two troop types.
>>
Can anyone help me identify this figure? The text on his butt was wiped
>>
>>9089665
>>9089681
>>9089727
This is the same status that my Targets had shown all week. The one that says in stock only has 1 listed and they told me they didn't have him when I called. And since it's in the really shitty side of town, I'm not risking getting carjacked just to call their bluff.
>>
>>9093891
Looks like a Remco figure
>>
>>9094001
>Ameritards get their cars stolen in parking lots
What a shithole. You fags don't deserve these figures till you fox your country

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.