[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>DELUXE LEGION BUILDER 1
Pre-ordering will open on Saturday May 1, 2021 at 9pm EST, and close on May 31, 2021 at 9pm EST

>WEEKLY IN-STOCK SALE
limited quantities up for grabs every Friday at 3pm EST - ON PAUSE FOR THE TIME BEING AS WE FOCUS ON OTHER SHIPMENTS! STAY TUNED!

>ALL-STARS 4
Pre-order window is CLOSED/estimated shipping Q3/Q4 2021

>ARETHYR & EQUADDRON/SHADOW EQUADDRON
Shipping out now.

>ILLYTHIA
Pre-order window is CLOSED/estimated shipping Q4 2021

>WAR OF THE AETHERBLADE ORCS and ELVES
Private pre-order closed, backer kit open at https://ForgeHorsemen.com

>COSMIC LEGIONS
The next amazing line of Legions figures from Four Horsemen Studios, Cosmic Legions, is set for launch in 2021. This line has been in development for years!
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/cosmic-legions

>QUALITY CONTROL & SHIPPING ISSUES:
if you have any problems with the items you’ve received, please contact our new customer service email address 4HMDshipping@gmail.com

>Official Website
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

>Official Store NEW LINK!
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/

>Four Horsemen on Social Media
www facebook com /FourHorsemenToyDesign
https://www.instagram.com/four_horsemen_studios

>Figure and accessory list can be found here
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-legions/checklist

>Last thread
>>8978305
>>
Bru, I should have bought more horses.
>>
>>9027500

Bought 2 regulars and need more for sure. The in-stock sale is gonna be a blood bath, between those, the demons, beard Orc and debating another Arethtyr
>>
>>9027178
I think this is the first time the Leodysian figures got any kind of love. But poor Vitus looks so out of place with his old dinky v1 type shield.
>>
Does anyone knows if the horsemen shop ships overseas?
>>
>>9028451
From what I've heard, yes; but for rape prices.
>>
>>9028451
They do. They used to have reasonable international shipping prices, but now they don't offer USPS First Class International shipping (the cheaper, slightly slower USPS international method), so you can now only choose between Fedex and USPS Priority, resulting in ridiculous shipping prices. If you order just a few figures you may end up paying as much or more in shipping than the figures themselves.
>>
>>9028451
For reasonable prices yes
>>
>>9028514
The lowest shipping price they offer to Europe is $44, for a single figure. And that's Fedex, so you know you are not going to slip through customs.
As you add more figures it becomes less lopsided, for example at $69 for five figures with USPS Priority.

Maybe if you order twenty figures it becomes reasonable, but generally speaking their shipping prices are ridiculously high because of the lack of non-priority options. And it's not like the faster shipping times are fantastic given that it may take days for the 4H to send the figures anyways, and you typically wait for a year for the figures to be made in the first place. I'd rather have an option to ship for a non-retarded shipping price even if I have to wait for five more days.

They claim they can do nothing because courier prices are higher now than they used to be, but only the 4H have this problem. Other vendors may have increased their prices a bit, not to that point.
>>
Cali anon here. My order has arrived. There is a problem... they sent the wrong figure. I contacted customer service. After two days there had been no reply. Any idea how long it takes for them to deal with such things? Or even just reply that they got my message?
>>
>>9028575
>he pays customs for his Mythic Legions
>>
>>9029716
The war horse is amazing!
>>
>>9029716
Currently they are probably swamped with shipping questions and Arethyr QC. I usually follow up after 2 weeks. They are more responsive during downtime.

Small famiry business, please understand.
>>
>>9029804
Right. Thanks bro anon. I don’t want to harass them when they are under a lot of pressure. A simple response email from them stating they received my query would be reassuring tho. I was supposed to receive VORTHOG but got a red shield knight instead. I really want to open him anyway.
>>
>>9028575
I assumed the shipping cost covered customs since my orders have gone through fine here in the UK
>>
>>9030050
How much?
>>
>>9030064
The last two orders I made came to $166.51 total for 3 figures, the shipping was $61.64 and or was FedEx International Economy.
>>
>>9030050
I think they don't. I had to pay customs for FedEx here in India but it might be a country to country basis
>>
>>9030050
I had to pay shit loads of customs in the UK. Mostly because it's shipping from a European warehouse and they EU import tarifs have gone tits bananas.
>>
>>9030733
Is it because of the Brexit? I had mine shipped all the way from USA and the customs charges me 80% because Indian government is full of thieving fucks. I wish it was the old days where anons would send dildos to the customs officers house.
>>
Just bought the moose, bros. I'm really liking how the horse turned out, but they are now out of stock at BBTS. He will be some Canadian elf's handsome mount.
>>
File: KnightRise.jpg (851 KB, 1500x1125)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
So it's finally happened, after years of collecting this line I finally decided to upgrade my Forsaken Knight off his old Test Shot base onto a new Red Shield Soldier body. Some things fit a bit better, namely the belt, but the new pauldrons just sit weird with the leather collar so I had to use an older pauldron.

I still need to get my hands on a spare skeleton arm and neck to really finish him off, and I have to paint and mount the scabbard for the zweihander. But otherwise I'm happy with the upgrade. The Test Shot's joints were always kind of loose and he couldn't really grip his weapons as well as the new figure so this is certainly an improvement.
>>
>>9031198
I was going to have my deer chick ride him, I think. But yeah, getting the horse and seeing how awesome it turned out has me excited for the moose.
>>
>>9030733
That's weird then, guess I got lucky and my things slipped through? That doesn't often happen with high priority post though, I've only ever had it happen with small air packet
>>
>>9031690
It can slip through especially if the package is small. My Magnus came through with no customs but my other box with 4 figures got hit by customs
>>
>>9031714
Ah I see, guess my deluxe legion builder order is gonna get hit then lol
>>
>>9027178
What are some toys from other lines that can fit in well with Legions?
I'm getting pic related, that new MCU Surtur and the silver McFarlane Gorilla Grodd (when it eventually goes up for PO) to add to it Arethyr horde.
>>
>>9033685
And of course I forgot to add the image...
Anyway I was thinking that Ursa Major BAF could work too but I want to buy the entire wave to build him.
>>
>>9033685
Xesray Combatants. Very Roman looking so far, but they are adding more colorful gladiators.
Animal Warriors Of the Kingdom 6” (or the existing 4” line if you want your monkeys smaller)
Any Vitruvian Hacks figure that you are able to headcanon as small folk or critters.
Asgardian and Olympian cheracters from Marvel Legends. They tend to be taller than the typical Marvel Legends and they fit well with Mythic Legions.
Some figures from Storm Collectibles: Goro from Mortal Kombat, skeletons from Golden Axe
Some figures from McFarlane may be interesting or have interesting parts: The Witcher, Mortal Kombat, Wonder Woman...
Neca's Alpha Predator which has no hi-tech gear...

LOTR gear, horses, and monsters. Not so much the regular characters themselves because of the clash in style.
Kaiju lines, King Kong...
That one new company that is making the huge warg in bone armor.
Some Jurassic Park/World dinosaurs, like the super poseable Indoraptor or the Amber Collection raptors.
Rampage the movie monsters, Lizzie the lizzard in particular.
>>
File: Arethyr Horde.jpg (288 KB, 1200x800)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>9033685
>>9033687
Bustin' out an old pic for this one, my very first Horde after the first KS figures arrived. Mostly Toybiz LotR, who work as both fantastic figures as well as a great resource for accessories and gear to steal from. I also have a pair of Funko Legacy Garruk's and a White Walker...which as toys are pretty crappy, but they make great army fodder.

Other stuff not pictured that can work:

Storm Collectables Golden Axe Skeletons: A bit taller then the legions, but great bare bones skeletons.

Articulated Icons Ninja and Samurai: If you want an eastern flair for your legions to fight. They're noticeably shorter then the Legions...but they are asians so it's really not that unrealistic.

Various Marvel Legends: Black Knight, Hercules, Jackal, there's tons of decent options out there.

Creature Replica figures: HIGHLY recommended if you want giant honkin Werewolves. The Rougarou especially is just a fantastic and imposing figure. You should be able to find them on the Creaturereplica store for 30-40 bucks each and they are WELL worth it.

Stan Winston figures: Realm of the Claw and Blood Wolves lines specifically. Vereticus and Medieval Trakk specifically are great looking toys, even despite their awfully outdated articulation.

Xesray Gladiators: I don't have any myself so I can't speak of their quality, but they do look really nice.

Animals of the Warrior Kingdom: Their Kickstarter ended about a month ago, but their 6" line has some great looking beastmen and weapon sets that should mix very well with the Legions.

Fortnite: Either Jazzwares or McFarlane, they're equally good. Black Knight, Ragnarok, Valkyrie, Ruin, Prisoner and Hybrid are all top picks imo. Also, the two Wyvern Gliders (same mold, just comes in ice or fire flavors) is a fantastic mount for both Legions and the Fortnite figures themselves.
>>
File: RideinStyle.jpg (914 KB, 1500x1125)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
>>9033905
....are you me?

Also, Mounts.
Starting from back left:

Skeleton Warriors Skeleton Legion Warhorse: A statue really, but a bitchin statue.

Rampage Lizzie: Actually sculpted by the 4H themselves. Good luck finding it though, was a Wal-Mart exclusive budget line that came and went in the span of a sneeze.

Star Wars Black Dewback: It's got ridiculous articulation considering it's a giant scaly lump.

McFarlane Dark Nights Death Metal Batcycle: It doesn't really work with the Legions, but it's still really badass.

Toybiz LotR Warg: All Toybiz's LotR stuff is just the best. Not as toys themselves mind you, but as stuff to make your Legions better.

McFarlane Frostwing: Wonky articulation aside, it's a freakin Ice Wyvern. And again, comes in a flaming variety as well.

Amber Collection Jurassic Park Raptor: I'm gonna say it's Charlie, but could be Delta. Regardless, the Amber Collection Raptors are great.

MotU Origins Cringer: He's cheap, he feels *really* cheap. Cheap paint, cheap articulation, cheap accessories. But he's still a giant green armored tiger.
>>
>>9033905
>That one new company that is making the huge warg in bone armor.
wait what? Link?
>>
>>9033905
Very comprehensive list, anon. I have many of these and would like to add giant enemy lava scorpion, Link/Zelda, and Monster Hunter SHF.
>>
>>9033685
>>
>>9034906
Put Motaro next to Horse.
>>
>>9033685
Doctor Who werewolf, Magma Volcano Soldier
>>
>>9033988
I'm not following it directly and I don't know the name, I just see it randomly pop up in the facebook ML group as progress advances. I think I've seen a painted prototype or maybe I'm imagining it?

It's from China or Taiwan.
>>
>>9033988
>>9035131
>>
>>9035135
ive been following progress on this too, its going to be fucking expensive so im not getting my hopes up.
>>
Is Otho's head the only 1.0 part that has not been rerun? I don't understand how they are throwing random Gorgo helmets as alt heads in every other characters, have Allstar rerun of faceless characters with 100% reused or recently used molds, but did not put Otho and his unique head as either Allstar rerun or recolor.
>>
>>9035135
>>9035131
These are from "D20" studios. 5ktoys have shown some prototype on their instagram. I'm really excited for these guys.
>>
>>9035131
>>9035135
That's amazing!
I had no idea this was happening
>>
>>9035238
I'll give you one guess as to why otho never came back
>>
>>9035285
instagram trannies crying racism?
/pol/tards crying muh historical accuracy?
headdie meme?
>>
>>9035288
>historical accuracy
That would be a dumb reason considering it's a fantasy world where Roman gladiators, European knights and cat people can fight side by side against skeleton warriors.
>>
>>9033905
>>9033919
>>9033946
Wow thanks for the comprehensive list, I wasn't expecting this.
I'm hoping that the MOTU Revalations cats scale well since I want to get a Panthor to hang out with Purrplor.
>>
>>9035238
Kinda wish they'd release a head pack
>>
File: highfive.jpg (363 KB, 900x793)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>9035238
Attila, Jorund and technically the Demons have also not seen any reuse outside of the first wave. Though I'd love to see the Otho's head reused as a gladiator or barbarian.

>>9035546
I'm tellin ya, hunt down the Creature Replica Rougarou. Just on it's own, it's an amazing figure, especially for it's price if you can get it from their official shop.
>>
>>9035551
They mentioned it's a possibility now, especially with the success of the hand/feet packs, which they also plan to do more of.
>>
>>9035637
I'll probably have to import it since I'm not in the US but I'll look into it.
>>
>>9035637
Jorund had reuse with the brown coloseum Dwarf. Atilla at least was in All Stars rerun. I'm not sure why Otho is not up for voting and they'd rather rerun 2.0 stuff.
>>
>>9035874
Jorund is the magic dwarf with the white beard and purple head, the Coliseum Dwarf used Thord's head, the red bearded dwarf with the bull horns.

And it's possible they want to come out with an Otho 2.0 like they did with Artemyss as he's supposed to be a big name character in their storyline.
>>
>>9035943
>And it's possible they want to come out with an Otho 2.0
I could see that, although the perfect time for that would have been the Arethyr wave. I don't expect much Army of Leodysseues stuff in the future. Maybe they'll just throw him into some smaller wave, I don't think the idea of 2.0s was finalized when Arethyr went up for preorder.
>>
>>9031198
>Canadian elf
I can't imagine anything more repulsive.
>>
>>9035135
Wow, he'll make a nice Fenris
>>
Just came back from the toycon. Very nice. Got all the others I wanted from the Artethyr wave. Magnus keeps selling out fastest
>>
>>9036718
Been seeing posts about it on facebook.

So far it sounds like they had all of the Arethyr & All-Stars 3 waves; as well as B'alam, Hagnon, Fury Orc, Elf Builder, Steel knight builder, deluxe knight builder, goblin builder, Snagg, No'Glin, Cowoross, Malynna, Jjuno, Vampire Knight, Boarrior, Thallyn Frostbow, Bromdenn Ironjaw, shadow elf ranger, Thumpp and Xarria.

Did you see anything else? Get anything that wasn't Mythic Legions?
>>
>>9035637
I wanted those werewolf/dogman figs so bad especially after an encounter but I don't live in USA and customs are niggers in usa
>>
>>9039377
>an encounter
With what, a werewolf/dogman? Please elaborate because that's interesting.
>>
>>9039391
They are based on cryptids afterall, real life myths and local legends.

Speaking of paranormal stuff, I'm getting the strangest sense of de ja vue from this convo....
>>
>>9036966
I got some custom heads for ML but that's about it. Everything else felt pretty standard. Mostly Marvel Legends.
>>
Does Creature Replica not sell to Canada or something?
>>
>>9033685
>>9033905
>>9033919
>>9033946
NECA Arthas, Surtur, Vereticus and other blood Wolves figures (pic related), werewolf from wet works line, brute leader halo reach line, warlands. I know some of these have been mentioned but seconding them
>>
>>9039942
You need to contact them for international shipping.
>>9039942
Forgot pic
>>
Preorder for Deluxe Legion Builder wave ends next week 31st.

This Friday they are sending out emails for voting for the first batch of in stock legion builders.

If you got the All Stars 4 vote, then you should get this one, too. Check you spam folder.
>>
>>9042060

If we have four choices:
-Silver Knight
-Goblin
-Coliseum Orc
-Elf

If six:
-Standard Skeleton
-Cave Dwarf

Templar and Black Knight LBs are up there, but as far as I'm concerned, this six I listed are the best overall army builders for all the major races.
>>
>>9042060
thanks for the reminder, still unsure if I should go in on the LBs. I love the new parts, but I'm kinda thinking about just waiting for them to appear on other figures...
>>
File: Chain Skeleton 3.png (957 KB, 900x1200)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>9042163
>Reasons to order some:
1. Even if the parts do show up on the next new wave, you'll still be able to get them sooner with this current one.

2. The price is great! Barbarian & Dwarf are cheaper than Magnus. Skeleton & Templar gets you a red shield solider body + a spooky templar. The gladiator has the most bare parts a figure has had for only $26. Sure you gotta get a Barbarian to get both bare arms, too; but that's still not bad.

3. You can always flip them if you don't want them. If you know you're going to have enough money later in the year for any possible future waves, and still buy some from the deluxe builder wave, I'd say go for it.

4. There's no promise there will be any dwarfs, goblins, skeletons, the two orcs with bare arms and chest, or the templar in the first batch of in stock legion builders. It would be odd if none of those make it in, but you never know.

>Reasons to skip the wave:
1. With the exception of the new heads, all these parts are from the Arethyr wave. You could save your money and hope you get lucky in the upcoming stock sale.

2. I think there will be at least 2 more waves this year; Another big one like Arethyr & Illythia, and the introduction of the space wave. If you're really hyped for Mythic Spacemen or another 2 big faction wave, saving up for an all in might be a good idea.

3. In stock Legion Builders will be here by this time next year. They also said this is only the first wave, and that they want to do more deluxe figures in the future. Considering they're running both this wave and the evergreen Legion Builders through the factory at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up shipping out at the same time. too.
>>
>>9042582
>Another big one like Arethyr & Illythia
This is the only reason Im not getting any legion builders. I missed out on illythia wave and wanted the Illythia figure so bad. I'll see if I can exchange it for an extra Arethyr I have
>>
>>9042060
It's been pretty inconsistent with what emails I do and don't get
>>
>>9042640
Good plan.

>>9042698
So far this was only a facebook message.
>>
>>9042711
Yeah but during the in stock sales a month or so ago I only got half of the emails they sent out and before that it would be every now and again.
Kinda weird, I just hope I don't miss the vote.
>>
I keep thinking I've ordered enough shit, and then I get my new shit, and they're so great, and it makes me want more shit.
>>
>>9045240
with the arethyr wave, i officially ran out of room, and im still ordering more. i dont know what to do lol
>>
In stock sale on the 28th at 3pm est
>>
>>9047120
Good to see it's just another mini mystery sale.

Dumping Arethyr on us with only 2 days notice 3 days before the deluxe wave preorder ends would be mean.
>>
There will be no scarabus...what does this mean? Does this hint to what will be available? Has anyone solved the riddle yet?
>>
>>9047120
Can i get a sauce on this
>>
>>9047332
I think it's just a way to say there won't be rare grail figures available, and to keep your expectations realistic.
>>
>>9047120
>>9047187

>Arethyr when
>>
>>9047372
They just sent out an email.
>Oh, what's that? You were wondering when the next IN-STOCK SALE is going to be? Well, thank you for asking. Prepare yourselves, as we return with a vengeance in 2 DAYS! Friday, May 28th, at 3pm EST, you will once again get your chance to snag 1 of 6 older limited stock items! Will you survive the return of one of the most brutal events known throughout Mythoss? Will you hold up your hand in battered victory? Or will you email me in weary frustration? (please don't!) As a reminder, these are EXTREMELY limited stock based on what we have remaining. I can not conjure up more. Pick 1 or 2 and check out as quick as you can. Don't dilly dally. Also worth mentioning, there are many new members to our family that have missed out on many older figures. Please give them a chance to pick up a few of these figures that you probably already have. Sharing is caring <3
>>
>>9047505

>sharing is caring
>literally creates a hysteria for weekly in-stock bloodbath

It's a nice sentiment
>>
File: Arethurrr.jpg (1.2 MB, 2016x1512)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Got around opening some of my Arethyr figures. The new goblin/demons are awesome I still need to open up Arethyr himself and his horse.
>>
File: bearbarians.jpg (1.3 MB, 2016x1512)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Really wish I bought more than 1 horse now instead of just all in. At least I bought a Moose.
>>
>>9047836
Xarria looks so much better with some other red demons to accompany her. Still, I wish they kept the error of her having bone hands in her prototype pic.

That Lady Death also looks fantastic, is that the Executive Replica one?

>>9047837
And this pic just convinced me to try and hunt down some sort of female barbarian to get that full armored torso look.
>>
>>9047826
Just don't let your neighbor get in the way, lest they suffer the consequences.
>>
Get your orders in!
>>
>>9050324
no, I don't think I will pay almost double for international shipping but thanks anyway
>>
>>9050432
Cry more
>>
>>9050434
why would I cry? Its their loss if they can't figure out decent shipping
>>
>>9050432
US shipping is pretty harsh also.
>>
File: final order selection.png (38 KB, 475x602)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>9050324
Got mine in a couple weeks ago.

>>9050434
>>9050443
They really do need to work in international shipping. Maybe find a solid retail partner to team up with and ship everything to them, then ship it out from there or something like that.
>>
>>9050863
starting to get anxious wondering if i should order doubles of a few figures, but none of them come with alternate heads, so not that much reason too, but damn i am considering it.
>>
Isn't there something happening in a few hours?
>>
>>9051696
Yeah in an hour there is a stock sale
>>
>>9051781
What could it be??
>>
legion builder votes went out
>>
I'm not sure what to vote for, I've narrowed it down to:
>Skeleton
Because skeletons are cool and I want to start building a horde.
>Templar
I want two generic templars to flank Delphina
>Cavern Dwarf
I just want one of them because they look cool and I don't have any dwarves yet
>Black Knight
Just want one so he can be the Black Knight Ghost from Scooby Doo
>>
>>9051820
voted for golds
>>
>The two I wanted (gobbo and cavern dwarf) are the first to sell out
Pain
>>
>>9051904
dude, it takes 15 seconds to check out what are you doing?
>>
>>9051904
got my dwarf, for these limited stock shit, I only focus on one item and I have my card saved and ready to go. These drops are bullshit.
>>
>>9051905
I got them in my cart right away and went to the checkout and by then it was sold out, I could not be faster
>>
>voted for the elf on the survey
>elf pops up for the sale
lol
>>
Nooooooo
>>
>>9051907
Yeah, you had to choose one. That extra click cost you both
>>
>>9051913
Yeah probably. Eh well, more money saved for the next PO I suppose.
>>
>>9051928
It sucks, hopefully, the evergreen stock will let us get a break for once.
>>
>>9051864
It was hard picking just 2, but I just went fuck it and went Templar and Bronze Dwarf. I need another 6 Bronze Dwarves to build it up to the minimum size I have my squads at, and I'll never stop buying Templars.
If I had 2 more votes they would have gone to Skellies and gobbos.
>>
>>9051820
Also voted for the golds. I need them so bad.
>>
When are the evergreens coming? I want to actually have time to plan what I might need for my collection based on the stock.
>>
File: Army Builders.jpg (617 KB, 1500x844)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>9051049
Considering how many other figures come with alt heads, having spare bodies around wouldn't be a bad thing. Even if you mixed and matched parts to make use of those extra heads.

>>9051978
I too voted for the gold knight, as well as the templar. Of the current crop of Legion Builders, those are really the only ones I feel I actually need. If we could have voted for more then two figures, I probably would've made different choices though.

Pic tangentially related
>>
welcome back to another mythic conversations
>>
>skeleton
>gold skeleton
>>
Do people really want to army build gold skellies/knights? They seem like a one and done figure you throw into a crowd.
>>
>>9052276
yes, mythic conversations guy is a butthead thinking no one wants to army build gold skellies
>>
>>9051781
Wait I think I missed this. What were the figures?
>>
>>9052278
army builders from the decay series
>>
File: stock sale.png (349 KB, 1149x676)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
I voted Skeleton and Goblin. Those are the ones I need the most. Wish Orcs were on the list.

>>9051909
But did you manage to buy one?

>>9052017
6 months to a year from now. They're being made at the same time as the deluxe wave that's on preorder. We'll probably get the in stock figures at the same time as the stock sale for the deluxe figures.

>>9052277
I'd buy them if they were the only ones available, but I'd rather have plain ones and paint them gold, instead of painting all the gold ones bone colored.

>>9052278
>>
>>9052276
I always saw the Gold Skeletons as sort of elite, magical enhanced undead, similar to Clavian. While you'd have more of the standard Skeletons as the main legion, you could still have a small group of Golden ones to act as extra muscle.

The Gold Knights would be similar, in that they'd be royal guard or something similar. Not the main fighting force, but just high ranking generic grunts. If they Gold Knight comes back I'd probably try to pick up at most three. One to make into a unique character and two to use as Gwendolyne's personal guards.
>>
>>9052999
That was always my idea with the Golden Skeletons. I'm hoping they make a Silver one in the future.

>>9049701
Yeah the Lady death figure is great. She's just awkward there mainly because I wanted to focus on Mythic legions on the photos.

>>9049701
The Torso is actually from the 2.0 Skeleton Builders.

Anyway I went all in on the Legion Builders. I'll probably convert the Dwarf into a Goblin builder of some sort.
>>
This Krang was posted recently on the facebook page.
>>
>>9052276
Buy gold skellys for the parts to make undead Templars or other types of dead holy men
>>
>>9053164
Krang is a Mindflayer. That's brilliant.
>>
File: master_blaster.jpg (212 KB, 762x1201)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>9053164
This makes me want a master blaster
>>
>>9052277
Mythic Conversations is painful to listen to. I can handle his short videos, but I can't listen to over an hour of bad opinions.
>>9052999
That's how I use my Gold Knights. Royal guards for Attila. I guess now Magnus is going to be their captain or something.
I only have one Gold Skeleton, so I just use him with the Sons of the Red Star.
>>
>>9052303
>>9052968
Aww man... I wanted that vampire. It's the only species I don't have for some reason
>>
WTF is wrong with international shipping to EU this is absolutely retarded. I remember ordering about the same amount of figures for Illiya brood's wave just months ago and the shipping was only $90 rather than $255.
>>
>>9055126
eu hates fun
>>
>>9055126
Yeah when you add additional figures into an order with a "all in" item then the shipping increases a lot
>>
>>9055126
lemonade stand famiry business, pls understand
>>
>>9055158
That is correct.
The all ins are already sorted into their own boxes, so they just reship them out to you once they get to the factory.

If you add any extra figures, it's like you made a totally separate order.
>>
>>9055126
What other anons said. All In costs $95 to ship to Australia. Add a figure and it bumps shipping up by $60.
Order just 1 figure, and shipping is $60. So it seems that adding any figure to an All In doesn't allow you to combine postage, and is like making a completely separate order.
Add to that the fact that the Ogre scale figures seem to jack up the price of international shipping way more than you would expect.
>>
File: 4gay shipping.png (27 KB, 497x543)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>9055126
>WTF is wrong with international shipping to EU this is absolutely retarded.
Its not just EU, tried estimating the shipping for whenever the Arethyr ISS happens and have the same result as >>9055849.
I only want Arethyr, Aethon, Vorthogg, Balius and Belphegorr and shipping ends up being about 2/3's of the cost of the figures.

I'm wondering if it'd be worth giving BBTS a go even with their markup.
>>
>>9055886
I did the calculations back for Illythia wave, and the Store Horsemen cost including shipping still worked out slightly cheaper than BBTS before shipping. I haven't done it for this wave, but I suspect it will be close.
I'm only ordering 14 figures this time, but if BBTS add $15 per figure, it will still work out cheaper since shipping from the Horsemen is $123 to Australia. Though I'm skipping the Ogre shit, so if you're getting those it might work out better.
>>
>>9056027
>I did the calculations back for Illythia wave, and the Store Horsemen cost including shipping still worked out slightly cheaper than BBTS before shipping.
>I'm only ordering 14 figures this time, but if BBTS add $15 per figure, it will still work out cheaper since shipping from the Horsemen is $123 to Australia.
So somewhere between Illythia and these legion builders they bumped up the shipping cost again? Thats BS.
I remember people in the facebook group checking the shipping prices from Fedex or whatever in relation to what the website is asking and found that they're roughly accurate, but that there are cheaper shipping options that aren't being offerred on their website that we could be using.

>Though I'm skipping the Ogre shit, so if you're getting those it might work out better.
I just put the Ogre's there in place of the horses for my estimate, though their boxes may be even bigger and add even more to the shipping cost.

This is a just a shitty situation for international customers. I don't think ML's are worth more than the ISS asking prices but if you go with that you'll get raped on shipping.
BBTS may have better shipping rates but $50 USD for a single named figure is a pisstake, idk how much extra the horses cost.
>>
>>9056326
>I just put the Ogre's there in place of the horses for my estimate, though their boxes may be even bigger and add even more to the shipping cost.

The box for the Horses is like twice the size of the Ogres. Just throwin that out there.
>>
>>9056326
>>9056027
>>9055886
small famiry business, please understand
>>
>>9056326
That's the USPS price, which is the cheapest for Australia since the Illythia wave, when FedEx jacked it up to ridiculous levels, and USPS became the most viable option, so I don't even look at the FedEx prices anymore. I think maybe USPS prices rose between Illythia and All Stars 4, but it wasn't a drastic jump in price like FedEx was.
Though it was at the time of All Stars 4 that adding an extra figure to an All In would bump up the price of shipping astronomically, and a single figure order went to $60.
>>
Posting my collection so far.
>>
File: 4612.jpg (1.32 MB, 3840x2160)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Nipple inspection day at the army
>>
Today is the last day to get your preorders in!
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/collections/all
>>
>>9059023
I want more...but I'll hold off
>>
>>9059084
I bought as many as I could afford, and I think it will enough. If I do need a few more, hopefully there will be plenty of extras in the stock sale next year.
>>
File: 1552526806573.png (622 KB, 550x568)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>9058029
That Shao Kahn and gold hammer combo looks real good.
>>
>>9059023
Got my order in at the last minute. Settled on 1 Barb, 1 Dwarf, 2 Gladiators, 5 Skellies, and 7 Dark Templars.
I skipped the Gobbo because I hate the fact it's a decent head on pretty much the Silver Dwarf body. And the Ogre accessory pack added $50 to postage, so fucked if I'm paying $75 for a head, pauldrons and a weapon. As for the Half Giant, I'll wait until they actually do some quality control on the hip joint. That, and I'm kind of over the lack of variety on that mold. I might try BBTS for those last 2, and anything else I might want I'll gamble on the eventual in stock sale.
>>
File: 1622521370002.jpg (75 KB, 1032x581)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>9060110
I skipped out on the goblin and the giant for pretty much the same reason. There's no way these Legion Builder heads won't see reuse, especially the Goblin, so I'll just wait to see it on a better body. And I already have two Ogre class figures and I don't want to flood my collection with them, so I'm personally waiting for the Yakotaur which *has* to be coming when the Clan Bear wave hits. Hopefully he'll sport some of the new accessories in addition to a new head.

Also, finally opened up the Arethyr wave figures, finishing off with the big bad himself. His box is huge and his are it awesome, so I'll most likely keep the insert at the very least. As for the figures themselves, they all feel so much better then many previous releases and most of their joints just work right out of the box. Sadly my Magus has the wet belt syndrome and dabbing it clean isn't enough to do the trick. Overall though, the figures are amazing, even if Arethyr's wings are too heavy for him.

I'm currently setting all my figures up with their full gear and their (personal headcannon) factions, but I'm really running out of space for these guys. I won't be able to display them all, but I can barely even fit them all on my desk at this point.

Until everything is set up though, here's a bit of a potato cam wip pic of the big bad himself.
>>
File: Chinese_cloak.jpg (62 KB, 800x800)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
This is one sexy chinese cloak and belt. I'm sure it'll show up with stains or something, but boy do I enjoy this promo image.
>>
Any news if b'alam getting a reprint?
>>
>>9060442
Good shit. I'm down for the Yakotaur despite the fucked hips. I did like the Half Giant's new head, and the accessory pack, but postage cost (and the hips being somehow worse on Equadron) totally killed their value, and with All In postage not combining, I had to make the choice between an All In and army building Dark Templars and skeletons.
I stand by my decision.
>>9060504
Is that a Max Bird cloak? I was looking at them today. He's got his own website as well as selling on eBay, so I don't think he's fucking around. I am tempted, especially now that hes doing horse barding, but I can't decide which Templar set to buy.
>>9060557
No, but he was a contender in the All Star vote this year. Your best bet is to pay rape prices, or hope he will pop up in the next All Star vote.
>>
>>9060794
>No, but he was a contender in the All Star vote this year. Your best bet is to pay rape prices, or hope he will pop up in the next All Star vote.
drat, its already rape enough with the shipping from us to eu.
dang it. i just want a warrior cat-person that has realistic fur colours not the rainbow ones. and the fact he wears cool armour really seals the deal for me.
>>
>>9060557
Seems like an easy repaint. Especially if it was another 7th Kingdom homage, like the black minotaur. Make him that blue color like one of the cat chicks.
>>
File: IMG_7295.jpg (850 KB, 1500x826)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
Glad i'm not the only one who keeps that Khan with the mythies.
>>
File: IMG_7301.jpg (830 KB, 1500x915)
830 KB
830 KB JPG
>>9059023
Kept simple and just got the skele and the gobbo.
>>
File: IMG_7303.jpg (595 KB, 1500x588)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>9035637
I got both the white and grey rougarou's and the horror hound too. All pretty worth it.
>>
>>9061366
i dont want a blue cat, i want one with natural looking fur
>>
>>9061671
NOW I remember what that goblins helmet reminded me of.
>>
>>9060504
I don't know if it's the exact same seller, but it's definitely the same picture, but I bought a few things from one of these ebay shops and all of them came out absolutely fantastic. The Templar banner I ordered came out super clean and works really well. So if you're interested in these things, I say go for it, because they can add so much to an otherwise simple figure.

>>9060794
Thanks for the heads up about the Max Bird store, I just grabbed a male and female Templar waist coat, as well as a few other items off that shop. I would *love* to pick up a bunch of his sheaths and belts as well, but they only seem to be sold in sets with the cloaks, and I really don't need any of those. But I guess I can always go to ebay to pick up a collection of those.

>>9061671
The goblin on the tiny tiger just reminds me of a fatguy riding a moped for some reason and I love it.

>>9061675
>dat anubis and his son
>>
File: DSCF1698.jpg (82 KB, 1000x750)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>9062450
The goblins are really fun. I'm crossing my fingers for kobolds at some point.
>>
File: IMG_5887.png (936 KB, 1000x667)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>>9062450
Also more dragons in general.
>>
>>9060794
>>9062450
I just hope I got the right one or that they're working with the people producing it. With stuff like this, I usually go for people with lots of ratings, but the right one might be new with a low rating.
>>
File: Birds.jpg (852 KB, 1596x1064)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>9062508
>kobolds
Canine or Reptilian?

>>9062518
I love seeing Drayleen with handfeet, it works so well on him/her.
>>
>>9062518
>n*ca
>>
File: IMG_5919.png (1009 KB, 1000x667)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
>>9063012
little lizards for sure. they're too cute.
and I forget who told me you could do that with the feet for Drayleen but it works super well.
>>
File: orante_lion_custom.jpg (274 KB, 1514x1600)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
There are some pretty interesting 3rd party bits out there. Whose a good base for this fellow?
>>
Finally got McFarlene's Gorilla Grodd for my ML display. I just moved so nothing is set up yet, but I'll post some pics in a couple days. Also got pic related on order because werebears are cool.
>>
>i sold so many kickstarter 1 figures that are know in the 300s.

Holy shit. Well, it is what it is. Didn't expect those prices tho.
>>
>>9063027
Fuck off
>>
>>
>>9061666
>>9061671
>>9061675
Great collection anon. Dust your shelf tho and put newspapers on the shelf helps with the dust
>>
>>9063717
>put newspapers on the shelf helps with the dust
I've never heard this tip before
>>
>>9063717
>>9063829
And have the ink dye bleed into my figures? Nah i'm good
>>
>>9063829

I want to see this guys shelves that are lined in newspaper lmao. WTF
>>
>>9063717

This legit sounds like an AI response. Like no human would ever do this for dust.
>>
File: mandatemplar.png (585 KB, 1361x659)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
templar available for those in need
>>
>>9066089
huh, interesting, I never thought to check Mandarake for Mythic Legions
>>
>>9066162
>never thought to check Mandarake for Mythic Legions
you'd be surprised how cheap you can get some sought after western figures from there. Just don't spread it around.
>>
Just got 75% the value of goods by Indian customs. I hope a third wave hits and wipes out all these boomers
>>
>>9066089
>sahra
Just buy it from a scalper if this is your only option
>>
>>9066373
Is Sahra more expensive than other stores? I haven't bought anything from Manda since like 2015.
>>
>>9066408
Yeah they shipping rape
t. had this happen twice this year and last year + other anons also saying stay clear
>>
File: mandafreemoney.png (170 KB, 851x390)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>9066373

for the ones that don't run that high a price, yeah shipping is gonna bite you.
However it doesn't matter for the more desireable figures.

>>9066408
>>9066409
Sahra gives you the highest estimate across all their stores.
I don't think your guaranteed a lower price with the other stores, but they'll give you a better one than Sahra.
>>
>>9066408
>Is Sahra more expensive than other stores?

no
>>
>>9066409
>>9066737
>>9066855
So what's the shipping situation with Manda now?
Is it still $50 for just 2 little figmas, or have they got cheaper but slower options back?
>>
>>9067483
At least 4-5k yen.
>>
>>9066855
They don’t actually calculate the shipping it’s a warehouse:
>>
>>9067494
That sucks. I wonder if that's permanent, or if they'll eventually get SAL and EMS back?
>>
>>9067539
It’s just how it works with Sahra since it’s a warehouse and they don’t calculate the shipping.
>>
So I order an extra Arethyr. Should I sell him now or wait until scalpers are done and sell for lesser than market average?
>>
Latecomer paying the bbts late tax on arethyr, any idea when they should get stock for this line? I got Arethyr himself but I missed out on everyone else.
>>
>>9068334
Never, your last chance is the Arethyr stock sale coming up soon.
>>
>>9068515
Do you know bbts had preorders up till like four months ago?
>>
goblins
>>
File: 20210604_200735.jpg (676 KB, 1242x1503)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>9070474
Where?
>>
I suck at painting faces. The eyes always fuck me up but I love this headsculpt
>>
File: IMG_2036.jpg (84 KB, 1000x667)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>9063717
newspaper?
*visible skeleton confusion*
>>
File: IMG_2011.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1500)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Underrated skeleton
>>
File: IMG_4631.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1369)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_2028.jpg (121 KB, 1000x881)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Simple but still looks good.
>>
>>9070698
>Underrated
>Got into a AllStar wave
Anon...
>>9070702
Y'know we got a red, blue and green skellies and a white one if count the regular skellies, all we need is a black one to make a sentai team.
>>
File: IMG_4653.jpg (211 KB, 1000x1367)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
File: Stock Sale 06-04-2021.png (305 KB, 1233x865)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
I managed to get a legion builder, so I'm happy.

>>9070501
Not bad. Maybe a light wash on the skin to help it pop a bit?
If I ever get into 3rd party parts I'm probably just do solid color eyes on the heads until I get really good at painting.

>>9070698
Sad to not have Illgar, AGAIN; but I'm glad he finally got in. Have 2 on preorder.
>>
>>9070710
Underrated in that people don't talk about him much now.
>>9070710
Good point.
We can also sub in 'not-trapjaw' for the 6th ranger slot.
>>
>>9070474
>>9070714
I didn't even know there was a sale on today, I would have tried to get a Gonxx and Snagg.
>>
>>9070702
I really wish I'd bought a second blue skeleton. I only got one to be Skeletor, cause it looks boss, but I love that blue skull.
>>
>>9070864
Why not stick the blue skull into something by else?
>>
File: diy-drawer-liners.jpg (104 KB, 500x800)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>9065141
You are supposed to change the papers anon.
>>9065141
>>9065934
>>9070691
Don't you line your shelves with newspapers?
>>
File: rgd.png (682 KB, 877x816)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>9063717
>>9063829
>>9065141
>"Anon?"
>"Yes Tibius?"
>"Why are there copies of the style section all over your shelves, you have dust or something?"
>"No Tibius!"
>>
>>9071175
Ay man fuck you. It's good advice especially if you don't have glass cabinets with those rubber dust prevention seal things
>>
>>9071205
It's okay anon, as long as you don't start trying to tell us about Huey Lewis and the News.
>>
>>9071045
If anon preordered a deluxe skelly or they get in the in stock builders, all you'd have to do is paint the bones blue to match!
>>
>>9070864
Chuck the blue skull on a Black Knight. It really pops.
Don't have a Black Knight? Wait 6 months. I have a feeling he will be evergreen.
>>
>>9072131
>Wait 6 months. I have a feeling he will be evergreen.
I hope so, him and the Skeletons are my big wants, the Templars would be cool too.
Did they say only two figures would be evergreen or will it be some timeline like the top 3-5?
>>
>>9072938
I think they said it will be six total basic Legion Builders. The voting was limited to just 2 for logistics. Either that or they already have 4 picked out, and this is just to gauge how much people really want each figure.
>>
File: IMG_4612.jpg (232 KB, 1000x1500)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>9072131
He is pretty nice. Sometimes simple really works.
>>
>>9073239
It 100% does. He's one I did pick up and I love him, it's just slick as fuck looking and sexy. Love the build.
>>
So is there another sale this Friday?
>>
>>9077925
Probably.
There was a sale last week, but we didn't get an email about it.
>>
>>9077925
I think it's a good idea to assume there is one unless they state otherwise after seeing what happened last Friday.
>>
What's a fair price on the Arethyr Balius horse? Kinda a shame they aren't available like troops are.
>>
>>9078820
He's sold out everywhere, so good luck finding one for under $100. There is one for auction on eBay that is currently under $100, but I expect it to go higher. Best bet will be the in stock sale bloodbath.
Honestly, it's a horse, and they have to be releasing more non-horseman horses down the road, so I wouldn't pay much more than retail just for that reason.
>>
>>9078820
I'd wait for the in stock sale, the bigger price ticket items usually sell slower then the basic figures, so the Horse should linger for a while. The Wave Release sales in general last longer then these mini-releases they've been dripping out, so just keep an ear open.

They also mentioned they want to do "Legion Builder" horses at some point so there's that to look forward to as well. Don't kill yourself with price gougers, just keep an eye on the line and hope they double back to any figure you missed that you really want.
>>
>>9078935
>9078935
I'm glad I impulsively preorder on BBTS when I can't spend as much during the regular preorders.
>>
File: horsie.jpg (153 KB, 1334x1334)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>9027178
My figma horss 2.0 came in today.
I'm planning to use it with my figmas but I thought I'd see how it looked next to my templar lady.
Also TIL I suck at posing horses so that'll be a interesting thing to look into.
>>
File: Horse Book.jpg (99 KB, 1440x1080)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>9083176
People on facebook have been getting their ML horses. They looks fairly posable, and much better than the figma or even LOTR horses.
>>
>>9083307
Eh I think the figma horses are good in their own way since they're trying to be modern shown horses whereas the ML ones are big ol war horses (plus there is the difference in scale).
More articulated animals the better in my opinion.
>>
File: FIGURE-127978_01.jpg (111 KB, 800x800)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>9033685
I'm thinking of gambling on this because I think it could go well with legions.
>>
>>9083307
That's not how horse legs work aaaaahhhhhh
>>
>>9084279
Autism
>>
>>9083176
I'm waiting for mine. I expect the clash in style to be the biggest problem since it doesn't appear to be unrealistically small. Curious to see how the texture or lack thereof will be in person.
>>
File: DELITE11_1024x1024@2x.jpg (72 KB, 598x599)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
What does it mean?
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/placeholder-still-not-a-real-item
>>
Will the Dark Templar be available for purchase at some point? I forgot to pre-order him...
>>
File: exodus-teaser_900x.jpg (10 KB, 384x201)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>9085585
They just put up this as well. Probably an exodus figure?
>This is not really an item, it is a placeholder only so the store doesn't show generic images of non-products and confuse fans!
>>
>>9085585
>>9085797

>real next wave when
>>
>>9085738
Preorder on BBTS or try the in-stock sale.
>>
>>9085797
They've used that pic as a placeholder whenever they don't have anything to sell or preorder.

We're thinking it's the "Ladies Night" on the right side it a hint at all female figure offering.
>>
>>9085804
We just got done with one
>>
>>9084279
You have never seen a horse read a book, have you?
>>
>>9086115
....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.
>>
>>9087378
I forgot all about today's drop. Not a huge deal I just wanted Juno, oh well.
>>
>>9087437
She went super fast. Poor Myria who was one of the last basic figures in stock from Exodus "pegwarmed" and was still in stock at 2:02pm.

I got the orc queen, and I'm going combine her with my goblin legion builder from last week for a lady gobbo.
>>
Missed out on Xarria ... wanted her for an Arethyr gf ;___;
>>
File: HunterMyria.jpg (929 KB, 1500x1125)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>9087441
While I can understand why she'd pegwarm, I still feel it's kind of a shame she's not more popular. In hand she's probably one of my favorite figures, though her "custom" gear does help matters. But she has some very nice colors and her headsculpt is fantastic. Still, she definitely could've used some more interesting gear, she's one of the few AoD figures who didn't get something new from the post stretch goal unlocks.
>>
>>9070709
My first (and at the time, was planned to be my only) ML. Picked him up because it's basically the type of Paladin look I go for when I play roleplaying games.
>>
>>9087378
What were the figures?
>>
>>9089064
Bunch of Advent of Decay girls, Lucretia, Jjuno, Urkza, my girl Myria and a couple of others I don't remember off hand.
>>
File: ladies.png (403 KB, 1429x692)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>9089064
>>9089071
>>
>>9060504
Can anyone post the link to the Max Bird store? I found one but not sure if it is real.

Don't know if this is a scam site or not:
https://maxbird.com.co/
>>
>>9089622
>https://maxbird.com.co/

....well crap, I hope that's a legit site. Guess we'll find out if/when my order shows up lol
>>
>>9089071
>>9089159
Ty anons. I probably would have grabbed all of them. Thank God for my wallet I forgot about it.
>>
>>9027178
So do we have any indication what style the cosmic legions will be? Like is it going to be lovecraftian horror esque, campy scifi like old b movies or something akin to Warhammer?
>>
>>9091303
Hey retard, did you forget 4H love Heman and Jack Kirby's Fourth World?
>>
>warhammer

Yeesh, last thing we need is dumbass video game crap.
>>
>>9091306
Calm down I was only asking to generate some kind of discussion.
That said, some 4th world style figures would be cool to see.
>>
>>9091303
I don't think they've explicitly stated anything
Personally hoping for less dudes in space suits and more multi-limbed atrocities
>>
>>9091363
>Personally hoping for less dudes in space suits and more multi-limbed atrocities
Same man, aliens and robots are what I'm looking for too.
>>
File: cosmic2.jpg (526 KB, 2400x2400)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
I hope we get the alien horseman head, looks really cool. The alien skull is neat too
>>
>>9091393
Yes.
>>
>>9091393
We should do since we got Equaddron and he's the Mythic Legions logo
>>
>>9091303
>>9091306
>>9091335
>>9091363
>>9091370
On Jeremy Girard's last live stream he had one of the Horseman on, and the guy said he didn't want space legions to be held down in one particular style, but inspired by everything from old pulp comics, the original Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, and the like.

He also said the team was very exited about the prospect of different body types for the figures. So I hope that means we will get wacky aliens.
>>
I just hope the aliens aren't going to be "humans with shit glued to their forehead Star Wars/Trek"-tier. I want some non-bipedal designs, ocotpi-men, cyborg-monsters, etc.
>>
>>9091310
Warhammer is a table top game idiot.
>>
>>9091637
>implying theres any difference between video game tards and table top autists
>>
>>9091609
Well there will probably be at least one or two space elf type races, but we've seen how crazy they get with some of the Legions headsculpts and we've already seen alien skull concepts and other potential freaky heads so I'm not too worried. 4H like to get out there with some of their designs and a space line would give them plenty of room to just go crazy.

>>9091644
>implying there's any difference between video game tards, table top autists and toy collecting wierdos.
>>
>>9091793
>implying /v/ and /tg/ give any fuck about children's toys
>>
>>9091793
Anon don't reply to them, they're doing this shit across multiple threads.
Just ignore them.
>>
>>9091793
>4H like to get out there with some of their designs and a space line would give them plenty of room to just go crazy.
Yeah we're probably going to see some weird designs, maybe some directly homage that one toy line they were planning on bringing back, thay had some weird designs like aliens with multiple arms sprouting from the elbow.
>>
Instead of Todd McFuckhead giving us more Doom we have 4Horsemen picking up the pieces? Puh-lease!
>>
File: D.Va Eaten 3.png (1.49 MB, 1333x1000)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>9091825
I really wish he'd get back into horror, monsters, and slutty women like back in the old days.

His fortnite bigmouth is a great monster, and I'd love to see what he can do now with articulation on his own designs.
>>
>>9092694
He pretty much is still doing those three things
>>
>>9085814
How much does their shipping usually cost? I'd wait for the in-stock sale but if it's gonna be about the same price when I factor in shipping then I'm thinking I might as well go with BBTS and their $4 now.
>>
>>9093385
For international people bbts would be a better option. The shipping costs are much lower imo
>>
>>9093400
Bbts still hasnt gotten Arethyr wave yet.
>>
I didn't need a red shield soldier, but now I want one just for this..
>>
>>9094435
....if the goblin came like that normally, I would have bought one. That makes the figure a hundred times more interesting then the silly hat and alt face.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.