[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can your bots pull JoJo poses?

Old: >>8979603
>>
File: Killer Cheet.png (979 KB, 907x1230)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>8983446
>Can your bots pull JoJo poses?
You know it
>>
File: MegaloConvoy_24.jpg (34 KB, 366x428)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
yare yare
>>
Show your stand!
>>
File: original.gif (764 KB, 640x360)
764 KB
764 KB GIF
>>8983446
CHUG Thunder Clash when?
>>
>unfunny joke edition

Yikes.
>>
>>8983610
DEBUNKED
>>
I hope every Jojo fan gets covid cancer aids downs syndrome and 9/11ed.
>>
>>8983668
ok
>>
File: 1595990139053.jpg (75 KB, 600x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>8983668
This.wtf is Jojo. Kill yourselves weeb faggots
>>
File: ExPgQ8vWUAUNpE0.jpeg.jpg (156 KB, 1024x712)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210504_000351.jpg (324 KB, 931x506)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>8983668
So edgy.
>>
What happen to Current Thread anon?
>>
would you buy it with this price?
>>
>>8983774
I got the book box reissue years ago from a friend as a christmas gift. I think they spent maybe $100 on it. If it doesn't have the UNCLE parts, it's not worth it. You need the full Megatron experience.
>>
>>8983676
Transformers is weeb shit
>>
>>8983774
at that point that must be some museum curator piece
>>
>>8983442
You kinda have that with the 13 being designed to fight unicron.
Fighting is in their nature, and the different roles produced different ideologies.
>>
File: ho ho.jpg (1.29 MB, 3520x2336)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>8983446
>SS86 Grimlock will be delivered today
>We have one more free day from uni so I can repeat materials for exams.
Not bad
>>
File: scandsturm.jpg (356 KB, 1028x980)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
wtf
it's like they're not even trying anymore
>>
Current: >>8983446

>>8983726
Still here, usually just forget to do it though.
Mirage looks pretty swell, hope he gets something again after Kingdom, or even just a reissue.
>>
>>8983874
>hope he gets something again after Kingdom, or even just a reissue.
Hes getting an earthmode figure in a 2-pack with albino Dinobot (BW Grimlock), it got leaked as an amazon exclusive.
>>
>>8983883
>it got leaked as an amazon exclusive.
I thought someone said that was debunked?
>>
>>8983873
Reminds me of the good old days.
>>
So, I got a spare ER Prime Matrix and wanted to shove it inside a gun or something to mimic the Matrix Buster from BWN. Do we have any recent guns with enough space to shove the Matrix in?
>>
File: 20210504_014145.jpg (311 KB, 979x550)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>8983873
>Horny alien burd noises.
>>
>>8983892
Still listed on Aus amazon.

https://www.amazon.com.au/stores/page/7cf05a11-8cb0-4712-b647-c0b087568f02?ingress=0&amp%3Bvisitid=61be6773-5075-448d-bc04-1ac994251d0b&amp%3Blp_slot=mobile-auto-sparkle-tetris&amp%3Bstore_ref=sb_a1pafl37w7woyj&amp%3Bref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi2m_logo&amp%3Bproductgridpageindex=2&tag=transformers-20&productGridPageIndex=2
>>
>>8983901
Not inside, but it can peg onto any 5mm post.
>>
File: Mirage.jpg (627 KB, 1280x1982)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
His bios don't make him seem that likable, but I've a soft spot for Mirage. He's been mistaken as a traitor in at least two continuities, has a neat power, and also gives us a glimpse of pre-war and conflicted viewpoints about the war. I wish I was able to get him!!!

>>8983883
>2-pack
>exclusive
FUCK
OFF
(not you)
Already we've gotten fucked in half with the Conehead and other 2-packs on amazon (apparently), constant delays and cancellations, who the fuck thought even more exclusives were a good idea? Irl stores keep fucking closing because there's a literal hate plague going on, ALL toys are already fucking amazon exclusives because there's nowhere else to order them from!!!! FUCKing Hasbro
>Target exclusives show up in TRU here
>barely found Runablack but people are apparently trying to sell him for $100
>don't know what the other exclusive was but it doesn't matter since I never saw it anyway
>Wallgreens is Gamestop but the store only orders it if you pre-order
>can't check Bluestreak before buying since Hasbro changed the knees that should've been fixed in the first place
I fucking hate this hobby

>>8983892
I hope so, I fucking pray that-
>>8983909
I pray that whoever's in charge of exclusives forgets how to read. I hope his children, and his children's children never learn how to read.
>>
>>8983909
I see Mirage listed there, but no mention of BW Grimlock (or Dinobot, if they weren't explicitly referring to him as such).
>>
>>8983874
Mirage's Netflix is dope, a personal fave out of WFC.
>>
>>8983904
what's wrong with your doubledealer
>>
>>8983924
I was honestly really tempted to get this. Either as a Deluge or as a "Decepticon in toy universe, but still doing his best and maybe defects", or even just a spy like apparently in Netflix. But nope.
>no-sales walmart
>no-stocks walmart
>located in Poverty Mall where people wreck or steal shit on the reg
I managed to get a Firedrive for dirt-cheap since someone ripped just the blast effects from the packaging, but that was still TRU.
>>
File: 20210504_020519.jpg (331 KB, 979x550)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>8983925
What? can't a DD talk to its cousin?
>>
File: recognize.jpg (347 KB, 1933x541)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>8983944
i have been so hopelessly out doubledealered, i fear i shall never recover
>>
File: Gut Gun Upgrade.jpg (260 KB, 1131x1600)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
Anyone got that Gut Gun upgrade kit for Cheetor? Is it any good?
>>
>>8984055
That's a dick upgrade anon
>>
>>8983873
Is this gerwalk?
>>
when people say gut gun does anyone else imagine something like the Barnacle from Opposing Force? Like I just imagine a gun that shoots out a long intestine that wraps around your target when it hits it.
>>
>>8984055
Huh, I like that but I think it would look better with the metallic blue of the Walmart exclusive which I unfortunately don't have. May have to track it down and give the other version to my kid.
>>
>>8980909
>>8981069

Takara Alternity A-02 Blue Megatron if you really want to go full completist.
>>
>>8984108
There's apparently a gold version (pictured), a silver version, and one that matches the powder-blue of the initial Cheetor release. I haven't seen one in the Netflix colors yet, though I'm assuming the gold should work.
>>
>>8984068
The original toy was a water squirter, so I always assumed it was supposed to be spraying stomach acid at enemies; obviously, this was depicted as a standard plasma blast on the show, but it's pretty in-line with the more visceral early concepts behind Beast Wars, so probably not too far off from the original intent of the toy.
>>
>>8983944
>>You've been Triple Dealer'd
>>
>>8984062
gerwaddle
>>
>>8983785
>No orange cap on the barrel
FBI GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!
>>
>>8983775
>>the full Megatron experience.
Which includes waving it in public til the cops show up.
>>
Drunk leak thread got nuked on tfw because the attention whore Zecta wouldn’t stop threatening people
>>
>origin of Decepticon faction discussion

Personally, I think Aligned and Cyberverse have the best take- that the Decepticons originally started as a political movement to effect positive change on Cybertron, but Megatron gradually lost himself in the power and conquest, condensing a faction of discontents and activists down into an army of warriors taking what they want. All the ‘regular’ Decepticons either fled when the faction got too extreme for them, were culled for not being extreme enough, or are kept in line by fear.

It’s why RID15 feels like such a wasted opportunity, since a lot of the Alchemor prisoners have the hallmarks of being from before the Great War really started up. How so? They’re mental cases, petty thieves, absurd anarchists, overeager brawlers, or even just disabled/strange condition sufferers who are too much trouble to deal with. None of which would generally seem to be good soldier material. Any ‘trouble maker’ like Megatron is labeled a Decepticon.

It’s ultimately similar to a discussion on predestination, particularly regarding Lucifer. (And this is relevant because a lot of TF lore mimics layman Christian theology). Lucifer wasn’t destined to fall just because God said so, he was destined to fall because his pride made such a fate inevitable. In the same way, Decepticons weren’t created to be insane war machines; they had a long and complicated history that ended with them mostly being insane war machines. It’s not that ONLY Decepticons can fly, it’s that most pre war fliers were Seekers and most Seekers followed their commander Starscream. There’s just enough nuance to make exceptions possible even when most things follow the trends.
>>
What a fag
>>
I got the add on kits to kingdom huffer and one of the leg flabs won't tab in fully. Is there a way to get it in flush? It looks like I've pushed it in as far as it should go and I don't want to break the plastic.
>>
>>8984263
who was the nonce?
>>
>play with TF I haven't had fun with in a while
>whether it was from the back of my desk or a box/container, the texture is different
>feels like there's more friction between surface and my fingers, then between my fingers
Is this like, dust..? I don't see anything.. How the fuck is it affecting what's in containers?

>>8984259
>this is relevant because a lot of TF lore mimics layman Christian theology
I like both TFs and theology and I have no idea what you're talking about. Also double predestination's a bad take but this isn't really the place.

Tangentially, G2's Cybertronians were interesting but also raised some ill-fitting implications, what with robo-satan. Autobot/Decepticon distinctions being something political or otherwise voluntary is fine, and if it's something involuntary, there's still good examples of people switching sides or having/losing morality, from numerous continuities, such that we're safely able to ignore "some were made good, others were made bad" dichotomies in the world of lore as well as real life.
>>
>>8984273
This is the kit I'm talking about btw: https://www.ebay.com/itm/284251287145
>>
>>8984274
Guy who came into the leak thread claiming to have new stuff. All of his info was at least 4 months old and previously revealed in the thread. Anything new seems unlikely or obvious choices like preceptor
>>
>>8984259
>>origin of Decepticon faction discussion
Well i like the idea that decepticons is far older faction than autobots

Decepticons warriors were the ones that freed cybertron from quintesson/unicorn/whatever and brought the golden era,
however the faction become more ruthless and corrupt overtime.
it also explains why decepticons have overtechs like spacebridges, transforming cities and hundreds of WMD.

meanwhile the religious aspects can just stick to autobots and prime with all those 13 primes/knights/whatever and their hundreds of relics
>>
ACROSS THIS NEW DIVIIIIIIIDEEEE
>>
>>8984314
What ive done>21guns>new divide
>>
>>8984055
I bought that recently off of ebay and the seller shipped it in a tiny mailer and it was all completely crushed and destroyed by USPS. It was crumbling when I opened the package.
>>
>8984322
(You) deserve suffering tripfag
>>
>>
Is tfsafari trustable? I was planning on getting gears
>>
>>8984360
I got a order of gap fillers in from them last week. They seem OK, thought their stuff takes a while to ship to you
>>
File: 9415.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1189)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>8984356
>Blaster retool
>collaboration with an actual band.
>>
>>8984360
As far as getting your shit to you? Yeah, but it takes a while.
>>
>>8984370
Hah as if, it's gonna be something like fucking Nickleback. Or Linkin Park.
>>
>>8984376
I'd be okay with another Linkin Park soundwave. Good excuse to give a gold repaint
>>
File: 20200205_014400.jpg (1.59 MB, 2048x1152)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>8983797
>>
Zetca is a pedo KWAP
>>
>>8984257
>>8984263
Dear primus and we are the bad guys in their eyes.
>>
>>8984356
>Leader Class Blitzwing
>He better be like Astrotrain in the sense that he comes with $20 worth of accessories to justify the price point
>>
File: 20210504_064715.jpg (3.54 MB, 4032x3024)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
Where is lord Galvatron?
>>
Has anyone put together a flametoys kit? Im kinda curious about starscream.
>>
>>8984405
Yeah almost certainly. Prepare to get another BOX to motivate the extra $20 cost.
>>
>>8984405
It might be more like a SS86 hotrod where the transformation would be more involved? Can't really think of any exta bits that would go with him. Here's hoping for an Ovecharge repaint at least
>>
>>8984263
So this is the mature conversation about tf with adults im missing out on? Ill just stay here.
>>
>>8983775
Got That one too. It's great. Comes with his mace
Wish I would've gotten the Optimus Book. I have a G1 Optimus but no Energon Axe
>>
>>8984263
This faggot has literally leaked nothing new and just leeched off that wreckgar guy the entire time while crying about people "harassing" him.
What a retard.
>>
>>8984430
Extra guns or a face changing gimmick that actually works
>>
>>8984437
He tried adding a few new listings, but people saw through his bullshit right away, he said Mohawk was getting a deluxe w
>>
>>8984437
>b-b-b-b-but I guess preceptor was coming to SS86
>>
>>8984257
Post screen caps of the threats.
>>
File: grimlock.jpg (156 KB, 829x649)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>8983446
i got animated grimlock today, he is pretty good, but now were to attach the sword when he is in Dino mode
>>
>>8984445
Deleted by the mods and then the thread was locked. Started accusing another user of being a pedo (not sure if they are but they had Kissplayer stuff on their profile)
>>
>>8984405
I will be satisfied with effects and 5-7 guns.
>>
>>8984276
I’m talking about the generic idiot’s understanding of these story tropes, since I was raised without religion and I’m pretty sure Simon Furman isn’t super religious either. As long as it sort of lines up when you squint at it, then anyone who knows OF those stories can make the connection.

>>8984302
I disagree. I think both factions forming at roughly equivalent times is best for maintaining the idea that the Great War is a legitimate conflict over how to govern Cybertron and other areas of influence. If there’s no choice to be made then you can’t in good faith argue that they actually have free will- otherwise the logical solution to deal with defeated Decepticons would be mass executions. At the end of the day I just want a story premise that is as open ended and free form as possible while still being logically consistent. Decepticons being built by Quintessons/exclusively for war limits storytelling. You can’t really have sympathetic machines designed only for war, or warlike Autobots like Warpath, or peaceful/timid Decepticons. You can’t really have characters that cross faction lines simply because it doesn’t make sense with their mass produced programming.

Since both authors and readers can’t actually understand compelling aliens as anything but humans with caveats, that’s what they are. Transformers are just large metal humans who can turn into other things, live forever, and have far more advanced technology. In every other way they mimic our society, from personalities and motives to conflicts and self image.
>>
>>8984452
Faggots
>>
File: Subtle threat.png (36 KB, 1404x857)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>8984445
Best I got was someone replying to Zetca who himself was threatening another guy.
>>
>>8984405
I’m not even sure I want a Leader class Blitzwing. Sure, TR Astrotrain was filled with compromises, built poorly, and didn’t even look good, but generally TR Blitzwing seems to be good. I’m not sure exactly how they’d improve on him aside from general tweaks like ankles, denser joints, and maybe slightly better kibble storage?
>>
>>8984462
>deluxe TLK Megatron
>all three Insecticons listed in 86

Why did people believe this bullshit? I think a voyager class Ice Cream twins would be far more believable.
>>
>>8984153
this is great, is there a Primal?
>>
>>8984466
The best part is 80% of that list has been leaked for months
>>
>>8984457
Fair enough, people generally have a poor understanding of it, different people on television say different things.
>space satan race means there's an evil race
>sort of squinting at the space god introduced in Marvel, he's not that strong or wise or benevolent either
W-welp
Strangely enough, I've been largely fine with how religion and gods have been treated in TF media. Aside from the Thirteen which I never looked that much into.
>the Great War is a legitimate conflict over how to govern Cybertron and other areas of influence
I think I partly had the factions to be political as well as national. Canada burned down the White House long ago, but it doesn't necessarily mean that every Canadian trooper right now wants to destroy America. At least, that's how I explain it since I can't otherwise fix misprinted faction symbols.
>warlike Autobots like Warpath
Th-there's substantially more questionable Autobots than the slightly loud and proud warrior Warpath ahaha..
>Sunstreaker in bios (although anons attested to his ultimately good character)
>Monsterbots, albeit mostly Repugnus - with people even wondering why he's an Autobot
>pic related
>Hubcap sorta
There's a few..
>peaceful/timid Decepticons
Any good examples of these? I think there were one or two micromasters. Carnivac and Dinobot were noble, with especially the latter still being loyal to the cause

>>8984466
>all three Insecticons listed in 86
tfw the only things Insecticons were notable for in the movie was that two of them were i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ the way in for Hot Rod and Kup, and were later just formatted into... some other people
>>
>>8984457
Funny enough, a rather large portion of Transformers media even into the modern era have been very happy to label being a decepticon as a genetic/construction thing. And that's how the cartoon played it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck.
>>
>everyone who called out all my Bullshit is a pedo enabler
>>
>>8984513
I don't know who this is, where this cap is from, what they're talking about or why it's here.
>>
>>8984457
I could slap that out with "it's a giant toy commercial made with kids in mind" which is why the whole "manufactured" thing was even done but not gonna go with that as it's a cop out answer.

What I will say is (the way I took it, as a kid) those early bots were strict in programming but just like how they over thrown their Quintesson creators they simply changed as time went on which explains the war of factions in the first place.

Like the animatrix how the machines over thrown their human masters, the bots grown smarter and overthrown their masters but eventually saw the other side as having differences and could not co-exist.

I would like a more mature story, similar how IDW's take on megatron's origin was done only without the eventual degeneration of the god damn story throughout the connected universe (I loved that mini-story but everything else set in the same time line started sucking worse and worse)
>>
>>8984238
>not having G1 in one hand and MP36 in the other for the full AMERICA experience
>>
File: 20210429_235008.jpg (1.96 MB, 3264x2448)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>8984055
I'm cheap as fuck, but i have a 3d printer so I designed my own based off that kit. It combines with the tail for a rifle mode, but works fine on it's own too
>>
File: 20210429_055032.jpg (2.25 MB, 3264x2448)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
>>8984602
It also plugs into the 3mm peg on the tail so the cheetah isnt weirdly long
>>
>>8984609
so you gave him a black penis.
>>
File: 20210429_055236.jpg (1.95 MB, 3264x2448)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>8984609
And I guess it adds an anus for blast effect parts if you're a freak or something
>>
File: 20210429_054434.jpg (2.01 MB, 3264x2448)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>8984614
A penis AND an anus. This cheetor fucks
>>
>Zetca got permabanned from the thread
KWAB
>>
>>8984617
You definitely need to put a flame effect part in that barrel now.
>>
>>8984463
If it's the equivalent of a voyager like Hotrod was to deluxes, then I'll be all for it, just don't pack him with extra made up bullshit like DD and Astrotrain and Shockwave.
>>
>>8984644
LMAO
>>
>>8984457
>Decepticons being built by Quintessons/exclusively for war limits storytelling. You can’t really have sympathetic machines designed only for war, or warlike Autobots like Warpath,
cold warmonger warmachines that have change of heart and gained wisdom, and understanding empathy seems like a good idea for storytelling actually
>>
>>8984549
that's imagining you can successfully transform the damn thing
>>
File: 20210504_085049.jpg (1.92 MB, 3264x2448)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>8984647
I dont have a lot of effects parts to choose from. Figured this was better than the red liquid looking one
>>
>>8984726
>Cheetor marks his territory
>>
I ended up bringing this up in /llsifg/ and they were confused as fuck because of how many extreme crossdressers gather around that fandom.

You guys do accept transfag as a name for transformers fans, right?
>>
>>8984513
>enter discord server
>there are pedophiles in it
Oh no! Who could've predicted this?
>>
>>8984753
>You guys do accept transfag as a name for transformers fans, right?

I dont know if "ignore the dumb childish behavior of some members of 4chan" as accepting.

It's not worth my time comment
>>
>>8984780
>It's not worth my time (to) comment
>comments
You know you can go back, right?
>>
>>8984316
New Divide is the only one that plays inside of Universal Studios Florida around the outside of Transformers: The Ride 3D
>>
Just got Huffer. Didn't like it as much as I should, mostly due to a few minor annoyances:

-Peg for the rifle fits on the hand, but the peg itself is too big, which means you can't plug it into other ports without forcing it, and the hands can't grab any other weapons since they're too small for it
-That cab section tilts up in vehicle mode. I made sure to transform it correctly and it still ends up that way. Saw a few reviews and they all seem to have that issue.
>>
>>8984386
“Oh, so you’re approaching me, Prime?”
>>
>>8984753
No.
>>
File: Antagony.png (692 KB, 630x1079)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
reminder to not reply to ecelebfaggotry and post about toys

I need a Kingdom Inferno so we can get Antagony.
>>
File: what hentai is this.jpg (60 KB, 649x451)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>8984862
baste
>>
>>8984864
God I wish that was me
>>
>>8984753
Yes anyone who doesnt is a fucking cunt retard.
>>
>>8984697
Wait were the Quintessions Hasbro?
>>
File: 1566688135996.png (260 KB, 620x640)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>8984753
>/llsifg/
>>
>>8984862
Should they fuck up the ant-mode head just so she'd have segmented eye tits? Just . . . make an ant with breasts for eyes.
>>
>>8984376>>8984383

We got Japanese bands before but if its an american listing it might be Pearl Jam or some shit?
>>
>>8984954
Not that we'd ever actually get this character again, but I'd imagine they'd hide the actual ant head in the torso and have a fake one that more properly resembles female anatomy. Hasbro's been all about the fake outs here lately.
>>
>>8984962
I was thinking about this figure just the other day, what a weird little repaint, I kinda wanna get one someday
>>
>>8984966
If Hasbro ever made a new Antagony they'd probably just straight repaint a hypothetical new Inferno. Be lazy and also appease the "new toy must be exactly like old toy" and "women don't exist for men to masturbate to" crowds.
>>
Man, I wanted to watch a review of T30 Springer and realized that I hate nearly all of the reviewers that did one.

>>8984942
/Love Live School Idol Festival General/
>>
>>8984864
>Big stonkin' ant-tits
Nice.
>TM Megatron with both hands and his tail-arm
Fuckin' off-model. Immersion shattered.
>>
We are getting insecticons in the next two years
>>
>>8984697
Sure, but then ALL Decepticons who turn have to play by that rule book.

If, instead, a series or line or population were created/trained to be killing machines and one broke from that mold? You’d have all the emotional weight of your example without needing to lock down Decepticon origins. It may seem pedantic to make the distinction, but the explanation that allows for more stories/archetypes to exist while maintaining lore/stakes/consistency/etc. is objectively better.
>>
>>8983775
I literally threw the UNCLE version in the trash for having QC issues straight outta the box and having grip guards made out of metallic brown plastic
>>
>>8985107
First I've heard of it.
>>
>>8985063
go away zetca
>>
>>8984864
I remember jerking off to this back in 2001.
>>
>>8985112
From Wreckgar
>>
>>8985063
>>8985112
>>8985163
According to wreckgar some of the stuff zetca was saying was legit. This includes Insecticons, Blitzwing, and even TFP Optimus and Bulkhead. The latter 2 may even be remolds of each other, which would only make sense if they were doing Beast Hunters Optimus.
>>
>>8985220
BH Optimus would be kino
>>
>>8984153

considering that toy has never been used as bw megatron i think the sticker set is the only real bw megatron thing here
>>
File: BH Prime.jpg (3.24 MB, 5152x3864)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
>>8985231
Yeah one without the weird squinty face of the original would be great, hated how the face plated head was a japan and nemesis deco exclusive.
>>
>>8984437

tbf the wreckgar guy's not much better, for some reason all the desperate tfw consoomer idiots are so desperate for toy that they'll take some guy saying "im drunk and hate my discord group take my word for it" as a legitimate leak
>>
>>8985267
His head reminds me of a Cyberjet's head, replace the silver with solid lightpiping.
>>
File: 20210504_143817.jpg (1.25 MB, 1853x2996)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
I find that Prime's trailer is excellent for parts storage.
>>
File: E0KJoahWQAAjDgz.jpg (35 KB, 404x266)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>8985220
>The latter 2 may even be remolds of each other,
So in other words, they're both gonna be shit and inferior to the already close to perfect FE figures.
What's even the point? TFP Megs, Knockout, Airachnid and others need Generations figures way more.
>>
>>8984979
isn't it expensive as all fuck?
Shame would make a nice Glyph
>>
>>8985270
Eh wreckgar seems like a chill guy and some of the stuff he mentioned has recently shown up in listings, such as the Sideswipe and BW Grimlock 2-pack. No doubt he enjoys the attention, but at least he isn't obviously desparate for it like zetca was.
>>
>>8984981
>>8984966
>>8984954

They'll probably just repaint Blackarachnia as a Gen Selects
>>
>>8985044
That's not his tail arm, it's a drill.
>>
>>8984753
>a name for transformers fans, right?
No
>>
>>8985044
That's not his tail arm. It's a 'Mind Drill' made by Tarantulas, and it's mounted to its own aperture offscreen.
>>
Was Packrat confirmed in the Amazon leak?
>>
I just got this lil nigga and holy shit I love him. Probably one of the best deluxes I've ever owned
>>
>>8985329
Yeah, the TR Blurr mold is solid. No ankles but the feet are big enough that it didn't matter.
>>
>>8985287
>isn't it expensive as all fuck?
Yeah, but I've seen used copies go for less expensive on Manda so there's hope yet. and it's not like I really need to have it now, it's more like a "oh that would be pretty neat to have". I also want a proper new Glyph someday, Archaeometrist is a unique job and I really like her specific shade of blue
>>
>>8985346
Surprising they skipped Glyph, Tap-Out and Delta Magnus while other toys had every repaint they've ever gotten released in the past two years. Shit, they released almost every use of the Sideswipe mold, and the last one is coming at some point.
>>
For anyone who cares, Amazon has a used $72 Sky-Lynx with box damage.
>>
>>8985353
I hope we get a repaint of the VW Bee at some point I hated how Bugbite wasnt a VW. Maybe paranoid germans would be ok if it was an autobot
>>
File: 20210504_161107.jpg (2.57 MB, 4032x2268)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
I grabbed this guy today and despite how cheap his engineering feels, he's charming as Hell. Maybe it's the fact I love his color scheme, shoulder cannons, and think his alt-form is a cool looking vehicle.
>>
File: 20210504_150949.jpg (118 KB, 551x839)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Got GDO Wheelie, face looks weird, but couldn't say no to that orange car mode.
>>
File: snap.jpg (374 KB, 1829x1331)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>I could simply snap my fingers. All articulation would cease to exist.
In other words SS86 Grimlock is fun and this shit is not.
>>
>>8985388
I really like him as some possible wheelimus Prime.
>>
>>8984981
Shut the fuck up about cunts on twitter you absolute burgerclap we just got big titty spider girl and MP big titty spider girl
>>
Oh my God nobody gives a shit about the Deluxe Insecticons except for (You), shut the fuck up, the only Insecticons that matter are Bombshell, Kickback, and Skrapnel
>>
>>8985385
He has a simple, yet charming transformation. Plus he has wrist swivels back when that was a rarity. It's a shame they didn't incorporate a waist swivel or ankles. One or the other would have made him pretty great instead of just decent.
>>
File: 20210504_213755.jpg (2.55 MB, 4160x2336)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
>>8985391
>>
>>8985220
I fucking hate Lenny's hard on for Prime. There's so much better shit to choose from. Japanese Transformers, Animated, the old comics, etc
>>
>>8985329
>not made from triggerhappy mold
I like it but I was hoping for them to remake it in the retro version.
>>
>>8985279
This is headmaster abuse I'm calling HPS
>>
>>8985407
Animated is a load of shit.
>>
File: 20210504_213528.jpg (2.48 MB, 4160x2336)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
>>8985405
>>
>>8985407
I just want a fucking Star Saber and Victory Leo. I'd the rate we're going, I'll be dead before that happens
>>
>>8985415
>Lugnut
>Slipstream
>best Megatron
>Blurr went full cube mode
>CHAD Lockdown
Weak bait, 2/10
>>
>>8985421
Not him but Animated blows wet chunky dysenteric ass
>>
>>8985417
>>8985415
It's just baffling that he cares this much about Prime. I get a BW revival. I'd get almost anything else. Not fucking BH Prime. The toys were relatively modern the show was ok i guess but I dont get how its even noteworthy
>>
>>8985424
I don't know this Lenny person but perhaps Prime was their jumping on point?
>>
>>8985423
Not you but suck my cock and Prime is boring.
>>
>>8985421
I really like the toys of that line, the skinny ones like Arcee and Prowl and Blurr and OilSlick were all great. They really did an amazing job of translating the cartoony designs into functioning toys, the only ones I ever had problems with were Swindle and Bumblebee prematurely losing a limb.
>>
>>8985417
Masterpiece Star Saber is already to scale with CHUG and it sold like shit even in Japan so Hasbro is probably reluctant. If anything he'll be a Takara Selects like the Seacons. The question is which figure can they retool into Saber?
>>
>>8985470
Nothing. We can only assume it would fit well in the Commander class since Jetfire's pretty big and is about as complex as Star Saber should be. Taking into account all the extra accessories and the giant backpack, they might be able to scrounge up a deluxe sized or smaller Saber
>>
File: LockdownRobot.jpg (360 KB, 3000x2250)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>8985421
Animated was fun. Also had some great toys. I have the TAV deco of Lockdown and aside from his oddly tricky transformation and limited knees he's great.
>>
>>8984055
It’s bretty good. A must have seeing as cheetor comes sans any guns. Just his shitty tail.
>>
>>8984055
Yes. It's a must have. Makes the toy so much better.
>>
>>8984259
I dont like Megatron being the founder of the Decepticons. I prefer him just being the most recent leader.
>>
>>8985417
>Star Saber
Star Saber looks more like a Megazord than a Transformer. I'm glad no one bought his mp.
>>
>>8985470
Didn't the MP have some issues? It's been ages but I think it was related to the hands having issues holding the sword and the joints not being very good at holding poses.
>>
>>8984386
Gotta get that ER prime bruh. You won’t regret it
>>
>>8985605
You got it spot on.
>>
File: Volcanicus.jpg (619 KB, 3000x2250)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
Got the TT Volcanicus set in the other day. Not gonna lie, I actually really like this set. Not perfect by any means but it's fun. Also the shiny paint really does it wonders (especially as it makes the connections a bit more secure). I do have the reissued TDW upgrade on preorder, but honestly he's not too bad vanilla.
>>
File: Dinobots.jpg (671 KB, 3000x2250)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>8985635
Indidivduals are honestly pretty cool too, not sure who my favourite of the limbs is. And Grimlock is legit a lot better than I expected him to be.
>>
File: Slag Dino.jpg (512 KB, 3000x2250)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>8985668
Whilst he's not the objective best of the set, I think Slag is my favourite- he's my favourite Dinobot character and he's just so fucking stupid and I love him even if he looks more like a frog than a triceratops.
>DECEPTICONS GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>8985668
I forget because I avoided the dinos, but does Slash get in on the combining action at all? I did buy her because why wouldn't you?
>>
File: gobotprime.gif (63 KB, 500x348)
63 KB
63 KB GIF
>>8985353
They still need to do Go Bot Optimus
>>
>>8985689
Nothing official but there's some fan mode stuff.
>>
>>8985689
I don't think she's got an actual dedicated combination no. I'm tempted to try something fanmodey but if that doesn't work she can always perch on his shoulder.
>>
>>8985668
I'd probably try to swap all of Swoop's ugly gray plastic with the original PotP Swoop's shiny silver plastic if I had one
Best you could do is swap them onto the PotP torso though
>>
>>8985681
He has a sweet autobot tongue
>>
>>8985668
>Poor Little Windblade
>>
>>8985279
Yeah I do the same thing with my MP10 trailer. It's part of the reason why I never actually sold my MP10.
>>
File: 20200206_004058.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Pose
>>
File: IMG_20200203_233839_721.jpg (253 KB, 2233x1440)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
>>8985681
You can adjust his head so the toy has a neck.
>>
File: 20200331_130155.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
>finally get ER exhaust
>transform it
>ankle connectors are molded in black, leaving two black squares in car mode
Why?
>>
>>8985431
Nah. Lenny is a BWchad.
>>
File: OverlordvsGinrai.jpg (2.57 MB, 4032x3024)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
Look at this! How is Overlord even supposed to win against this chad?
>>
>>8985905
>"Optimus? Are you in there?"
>"Stand still I'm trying to lift my sword-arm"
>>
>>8985905
In the legends manga they introduced an "overlord tetra" that supposed to be the answer to god ginrai. basically just 2 overlods fanmoded together
>>
Overlord needs a commander sized figure.
>>
has there ever been a carformer that can transform and still hold passengers?
>>
Why the fuck do toy companies expect us to put stickers on the toys? paint the decals on you lazy fuckers!
>>
>>8985932
>get commander overlord
>giga and mega are on a pulse exclusive two pack
How mad would you be?
>>
I fucking hate how cheap and nasty Transformers toys have become over the years. Ugly colors and ugly plastic. Why do you even buy them? they look like shit. Especially the insanely overpriced "masterpiece" garbage.
>>
>>8985966
I think the WfC trilogy figures have been pretty good.
>>
>>8985959
Very if it's plus only.
>>
>>8985966
I would not be friends with you
>>
>>8985887
I'll believe that shit when my boy Depth Charge shows up in all his Transmetal glory in Generations
>>
File: RCO015.jpg (458 KB, 887x1324)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
Reminder that Shockwave is the best Transformer ever
>>
File: RCO016.jpg (398 KB, 896x1328)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>8986001
>>
File: RCO017_w.jpg (652 KB, 897x1428)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>>8986008
>>
File: RCO020.jpg (379 KB, 893x1331)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>8986011
>>
>>8986015
How was he able to do this? If he's this strong you'd think he'd be the leader.
>>
>>8986023
Megatron has the stronger will so he can burn his cosmos more strongly.
>>
File: RCO022.jpg (372 KB, 915x1330)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>8986023
Megatron was severely damaged due to Busters Dad when they kidnapped him to make fuel for them, he added a corrosive element to the fuel to poison them he almost won the war for the autobots but shockwave intervened.

the story really was great.
>>
When Garburatron am releases?
>>
What do you guys think SS86 Starscream is gonna be like?
I have an ER Starscream I haven't opened yet that I might end up selling because I want a Starscream with all the goofy leader attire.
>>
File: RCO008.jpg (392 KB, 915x1357)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>8986033
>>
>>8986038
i hope it has a new mold. I didn't get ER Starscream because I was kinda put off by the ring at the bottom of the plane mode
>>
>>
>>8986046
That gave me chills as a kid.
>>
>>8986033
>tfw the only reason Shockwave got to be leader was because some human slipped Megatron a laxative
>>
File: RCO010.jpg (341 KB, 897x1331)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>8986050
>>
>>8986045
If they can get another favor from the dark god that designed Hot Rod to make Starscream it will be great.
What is the most weird to me about it is that it's a Leader for some reason and Studio Series Leaders are still in actual Leader scale.
>>
File: RCO023.jpg (366 KB, 886x1374)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>8986055
>>
>>8986055
>just to show you I mean business I'm gonna double-kill this dead guy
>>
luck's on my side today it seems. managed to snag a kingdom primal for the price of a deluxe with postage. Sure there was no box but as somebody who only owns the TransArtToys "legends" scale primal it's a more than substantial upgrade.
>>
>>8985417
I'm sure they'll do them eventually. A few years ago no one would have thought they'd go all out with a BW revival, yet here we are. And they're making Black Zarak, which proves they aren't totally ignoring JG1 (he is just a remold, but still)
>>
>>8986046
>huffer literally doesn't care
How does he do it?
>>
>>8985411
>not made from triggerhappy mold
god we fucking know, you bring it up every fucking time, nobody cares anymore, fuck off
>>
File: IMG_20201224_184512.jpg (765 KB, 2004x1507)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>8985385
Exquisite taste, friend. I think it's the cannon platform that really seals the deal for me. His biggest feature, the cannon, is such a defining part of both of his modes, it gives him a great cohesive feeling. Plus you can plonk all kinds of other neat shit up there.
>>
>>8986046
>artist swapped Bumblebee and Cliffjumper's colors
>Windcharger is Brawn colored
>Jazz is Ratchet colored
>Trailbreaker is Ironhide colored
>Ironhide is ALSO Ratchet colored
>>
>>8986100
>"Hardheadready the ahhhhhhhhhhhh canon
>Hardhead: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH'
>>
>>8986046
Marvel Shockwave was such a chad. Just came in outta nowhere and BTFO everyone instantly. Waaay better than Marvel Retardtron or Optimus "Time to kill myself over a video game" Prime.
>>
File: 20210504_211927.jpg (2.9 MB, 4032x2268)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
>>8986100
I love that it gives him room for a friend to tag along
>>
>>8986151
Yeah that was dumb.
>>
>>8986151
Imagine having only five or six Transformers comics as a kid and that was one of them ha ha
Fucking Optimus the NPCs weren't worth it man.
>>
>>8985954
G1 inferno can hold a diaclone guy in his chest transformed.
>>
>>8986214
So can Tracks.
>>
>>8986214
anything bigger? like 1/12 scale?
>>
>>8986231
And Optimus, though he's not a car I suppose.
>>
File: 20171203_200654_resized.jpg (420 KB, 2064x1161)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>8986160
Yeah, Hardhead was really the only figure that made the whole "gunner seat" functionality of the TR weapons work. I guess Chromedome's wasn't too bad as a sidecar, and Doublecross' dragon-rider gunner-saddle was pretty cool, too.
>>
>>8986247
Yeah. So many were just a weird bathtub with some gun barrels sticking off it that you stuffed onto the hood of a car.
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (1.15 MB, 2592x1936)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>8986254
They all seemed like dumb sleds to me.
>>
File: IMG_20201213_205452.jpg (748 KB, 2118x1512)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
>>8986258
They'd have been better if the baseformers were worth buying. Guess they're still compatible with the newer stuff, too. I like to use them as gunner seats in weaponizer builds. All in all, they've actually gotten more useful, if you're like me and still bend over for Headmasters.
>>
>>8986055
I miss marvel shockwave he was so much fun. Idw was just weird and in cartoons he's always been a fucking suck up.
>>
>>8986258
Those turrets are supposed to be connected on base modes.
>>
>>8986160
It's still surprising how Hardhead was the only TR figure that actually bothered covering the seat for the for ridable weapon. They just didn't care for everything else.

Sort of related, that anon asking for a Matrix Buster, Hardhead's cannon has space for the ER Matrix inside the seat area.

>>8985954
Sort of, on newer stuff, you can technically leave a TR figure on Chromedome's driver seat. The line in general had many cockpits that allowed you to leave the driver inside, among them:

-Doublecross (and derivatives)
-Black Shadow and Overlord
-Windblade
-Hardhead
-Highbrow
-I think Hot Rod allowed it
-Brawn/Outback
-Galvatron
-Laser Rod Optimus/Octane
>>
>>8986151
Marvel would have been the goat had they used Starscream in place of Shockwave.
>>
>>8986160
Hardhead is my favorite of this line, its just so damn fun.
>>
>>8985719
I get that.
>>
ay yo when we getting a gen selects Noctorro and Retrax?
>>
File: 20200205_015003.jpg (1.45 MB, 2048x1152)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>8985630
Oh yeah I have ER Prime, he is great but I genuinely love the chunky linebacker Prime. There's something very earnest and working-class about him compared to the imperious silhouette of Megatron. I also generally prefer Cybertronian versions of characters.
>>
>>8986415

you joke but noctorro is sick as fuck and i would die happy if the fuzors got a generations revamp
>>
>>8986431
>Noctorro has fan art
Huh.
>>
>>8985966
To anger you specifically
>>
File: ExsS5NOU8AIM2bu[1].jpg (275 KB, 2064x1548)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
File: ExsS5n7UcAMfhbO[1].jpg (292 KB, 2064x1548)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>8986489
>>
File: ExsS6QmUUAEnJXJ[1].jpg (384 KB, 2048x1538)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>8986493
>>
>>8986151
In the comics, Megatron was easily the most incompetent of the Decepticon leaders. Shockwave, Straxus, Scorponok, and even Ratbat were more efficient. Also, Optimus blowing himself up over accidentally killing NPCs is the best Prime death lmao.
>>
File: laughing bluestreak.jpg (33 KB, 720x558)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>8986534
>Marvel genwunners will try and act like the cartoon was the dumbest thing around when the comics were doing shit like this with a straight face
>>
>Amazon now selling Sky-Lynx for $140

I sure hope anyone who missed it last year preordered this one when it was $80. If BW Megatron's any indication, it might stay at that price.
>>
>>8986496
Nicely done.
>>
>>8986565
It makes me happy I was able to get him when Walmart mismarked him for $50 on their website. For whatever reason the product info mismarked him as a Leader for a while when he was in the preorder phase.
>>
File: formerly runachuck's.png (195 KB, 366x500)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>8986419
Where's that purple sword from?
>>
>>8986574
I paid a bit more, $64, but it was so good I would have bought it full price. Shame I won't be able to get Rodimus for a similar price. He seems to be the worst commander so far for a bunch of reasons, so I don't think he's worth $80.
>>
>>8986581
Unpleasant
>>
>>8986496
Noice
>>
File: IMG_20210504_213550369.jpg (2.36 MB, 3120x4160)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>8986594
Have some more
>>
File: 103-Quake-Robot.jpg (341 KB, 1365x2048)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
I just don't get the boners everyone has for Hardhead.
QUAKE > HARDHEAD
>>
>>8986578
>Sneedlenose
>>
File: 024-Quake-Tank.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1110)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>8986625
>>
File: RID-toy_REV-CR.jpg (460 KB, 941x600)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>8985692
And R.E.V.
>>
>tfw Volkswagen and Porsche are a bunch of faggots and won’t let Hasbro use their iconic car designs for Bee/Jazz regularly
>despite the fact that Bumblebee and Jazz are some of the most beloved and heroic characters in the fiction
>plus the fact that General Motors got a huge boom in public perception of the Camaro because of Bayverse Bee despite him pissing on a federal agent in the first film

Maybe I’m retarded, but why aren’t car companies more eager to have non competing products (toys) market their brand? I’m spitballing here, but isn’t like 60% of the Beetle’s popularity because of Bumblebee? They are literally getting paid to let other companies love their product.
>>
>>8986662
They're Germans, that's why.
>>
>>8986662
No idea. The only thing I can speculate is that Bee's case is either money related, only applies to good buys or just Bee himself.
>>
>>8986677
>Germans don’t like getting free money just because their product is that good
Man, I mean I know they got rid of their Jews a few years back but I didn’t think it’d effect their business sense that much, oi vey!
>>
>>8986625
>>8986628
Quake is my favorite TR fig, and it's a tragedy that Hasbro didn't make his Targetmasters in Siege or Earthrise.
>>
>>8986735
That wasn't my point. I am probably reaching with this but my point is that Germans don't want to associate anything with war, especially after losing two wars in a row and being recognized for doing heinous things in the past. It may have been 60+ years from then but some people still haven't moved on from it. And to someone like Volkswagen and Porsche who are quintessentially Germans, they see promoting toys and franchise about war the same as glorifying war which they've been taught is a very very very bad thing. I disagree with that because its all in the past but they stubbornly stick by their principles.
>>
>>8986740
I almost regret not getting him when he was on every peg from Walmart to Walgreens.
>>
Man, I never thought I would like the Sideswipe this much.

>>8986749
Same but because I want to use the head for a custom using Impactor's body.
The transformation is made of him.
>>
>>8986754
*Sideswipe mold
>>
>>8985279
>>8985413
Why's Getaway just chucked in there, poor Getaway...

>>8985388
>>8985391
Ahahaha holy shit I love you anon(s)

>>8985791
>>8985804
>>8985864
Recent purchase? He's pretty swell either way, gotta love Spinister.
>remember lovely Brave ninjas and sort of have Spinister as a ninja (good or evil?)
>makes me want to get Rotorstorm so as to have an Autobot Brave flight-capable cop
Uhhhhh

>>8986046
>>8986151
Shockwave is top tier.
>>8986086
Heh
>>8986534
>>8986151
>>8986541
>Optimus "Time to kill myself over a video game" Prime.
It was a matter of principle, anons. (But yeah it was still kinda dumb.)

>>8986496
My sides anon

>>8986625
>>8986628
He looks fine as a stand-in for Scorponok, I hate that I picked up Krok and Twinferno over him. Triggerhappy was good though. The four shelfwarmers of the apocalypse.

>>8986747
>they stubbornly stick by their principles
Until Hasbro gives them enough munny
>>
File: IMG_20210505_032536559.jpg (1.15 MB, 4096x1940)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>8985385
>>8986100
I agree with both of you....just not as much as I agree with >>8986625
>superior color scheme
>superior head sculpt
>superior SWAGGER.
Quake for life.
>>
Are Alternators cheap now? I really want that Subaru Smokescreen out pure nostalgia and I never got it when I was a kid. And I also wanted a few other random ones like Grimlock and Ravage as tracks.
>>
>>8986662
Germans are always trying to cope with the fact their country had Hitler. So it's something like if a VW car was a robot fighting in a war it might evoke memories of Nazi VWs. Yes its fucking retarded
>>
File: IMG_20210505_033911883.jpg (970 KB, 2696x1940)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
>>8986740
>>8986749
you guys too, you seem cool. I should have finished reading the thread....
>>8986759
>The four shelfwarmers of the apocalypse.
that worked out great for me, I got Quake and Trigger for like $10 each right when I got back into collecting.
>>
>>8986581
Must be the Takara Airazor
>>
File: 20210505_144413~2~01.jpg (279 KB, 960x1280)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>8986625
Big agree
Sold most of my TR, but Quake and Triggerhappy stay on my shelves
>>
>>8986759
>He looks fine as a stand-in for Scorponok, I hate that I picked up Krok and Twinferno over him. Triggerhappy was good though. The four shelfwarmers of the apocalypse.

I got 3 out of those. Even in my country they turned up at discount outlets. Not Quake though for some reason, or maybe he sold out first. Triggerhappy is legit fantastic,
>>
Quake also always reminded me of my favorite gijoe tank.
>>
>>8986825
Oh man that was called the Rage or something right? It's one of those things that cannot work in the real world with those fucking excuses for tires but it looks so cool. Clown car filled with Alley Vipers.
>>
>>8986759
Wait those four are considered shelf warmers? Why? Sounds like Autobot propaganda to me, even if there’s a conspicuous monstrous Autobot in that group.

Also SS86 will probably have a Windcharger to pad the deluxes while the voyagers are Constructicons and the leaders are Dinobots. Even if his only role was as a corpse. We haven’t gotten a proper Windcharger since when, RtS maybe?
>>
>>8986038
>What do you guys think SS86 Starscream is gonna be like?

It's already been rumored by several leakers that he's the ER mold in a new deco with cape, crown and a throne and maybe some other accessories.
>>
File: IMG_20210505_040204148.jpg (1.96 MB, 4096x1940)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>8986825
as well as MW Soundwave.
>>
>>8985407
Give me an Airachnid and a Knock Out that are not shit and I can die happy.
>>
>>8986835
>Also SS86 will probably have a Windcharger to pad the deluxes while the voyagers are Constructicons and the leaders are Dinobots. Even if his only role was as a corpse. We haven’t gotten a proper Windcharger since when, RtS maybe?

There's been three Windchargers in CHUG: RtS, Thrilling 30 and Titans Return. He's ironically one of the best represented minibots. Not that I wouldn't mind a redo anyway, since the TR mold doesn't have a waist twist or ankles, or wrists.
>>
>>8986834
lol yeah I had to look up the name myself, but I distinctly remember alley-vipers on the box art and it was supposed to be some kind of urban pacification vehicle iirc. fucking sweet toy though. it could drop mines out of the back and the turret could raise up which would allow the twin mini-guns to swing around to the front. loved that thing.
>>
File: Rage.jpg (1.51 MB, 2665x2120)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>8986841
Yep it's described as an urban assault vehicle. It was also slightly retooled and re-released a couple of times for the modern Joe line.
>>
>>8986835
No idea on the others, but repaints always seem to linger on shelves. It should be noted that kids CAN look up a transformer to see how the old toy/character model looked like, and they can pass on it for the same reasons most anons here would.

Back when TRU was still around, I would sometimes hear kids talking about figures, and they'd bring up the same shit we would. They even brought up how the TLK Primus toy was ridiculously overpriced and they could just buy the old one on Ebay for 50 or less.
>>
File: IMG_20210505_042556386.jpg (1.31 MB, 4096x1940)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>8986843
huh, I guess the alley-viper was just in my mind cause he fit the theme. pretty sure that's the art I was referring to. still, solid crew of Cobra operatives. Range-Viper, Rock-Viper, and Saw-Viper plus a Night-Creeper ninja assassin just in case....
anyway, apologies for the off-topic posts; here's some g2 combaticons I just dug out to compensate. my dog mauled Vortex's nose back in the day but somehow he still transforms perfectly.
>>
File: Getaway.jpg (577 KB, 1280x1955)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
>>8986797
>that worked out great for me, I got Quake and Trigger for like $10 each right when I got back into collecting.
I want Quake too, but back then I didn't care as much about randos as I do now. Warmed up to Krok reading that some anons did, but he's really mostly just good for croc mode, and Twinferno's a bit underwhelming. Triggerhappy was kind of lonely but I eventually got his buds at a good price. (and now all three of them are in boxes, should I get their little buddies argh)

>>8986808
FUCK he'd made a good standalone Scorponok
>>8986825
and a good buddy for Viper! Argh.

>>8986819
3/4 isn't bad.. but yeah, I still saw Krok and Twinferno for a while, but Quake and later Trigger went away first.
>legit fantastic,
Y-yes?

>>8986835
>Why? Sounds like Autobot propaganda to me, even if there’s a conspicuous monstrous Autobot in that group.
Hear hear. I know some strongly disagree, but from personal observation: Decepticons do not sell as well as Autobots. I don't know why, but I've often seen more Decepticons than Autobots on shelves. Also the wave 3-4 wavemates were
>Hot Rod and Getaway (Trigger and Twin)
>Perceptor, Topspin, Kup (Krok, Quake)
so the other guys (and no-paint Getaway?) were way more popular. Poor Getaway.
But I hear you, Decepticons deserve more love too.
>SS86 Windcharger
Think he only appeared as a corpse/casualty in the movie, next to Wheeljack..
>voyager Constructicons
>expensive 1/6 Decepticons
I hope they shelfwarm so I can get a cheap Devastator.
>Even if his only role was as a corpse.
I feel bad..
>RtS
Certainly not his later legends, mostly due to the weird head, but yeah his RTS one was pretty good I think.
>>
>>8986835
>Make a new Windcharger toy
>Only sell it as alternate universe Windcharger with a dead color scheme and never release a normal one

There you go.
>>
>>8986839
>He's ironically one of the best represented minibots.
Even looking at his Marvel design, the TR one's head looks a bit off...

>>8986849
Wh-what the fuck happened to-
>my dog mauled Vortex's nose back in the day
Argh. Another veteran from the Battle of Canes Venatici.

>>8986853
Thanks I hate it.
>>
>>8986851
>Think he only appeared as a corpse/casualty in the movie, next to Wheeljack..
I had been trying to remember who Windcharger was this whole time but I've seen the movie so many times I knew exactly who you were talking about when you said that. "oh, the guy with the nun-hat!"
>>
>>8986861
He didn't get to do much in the show. His one claim to fame was using his magnetic powers to make a fake Menasor out of his fellow Autobots. This was in the last episode or so of S2.
>>
File: IMG_20210505_044838333.jpg (1.25 MB, 4096x1940)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
these old bots look so goofy but you still can't fuck with these colors. totally radical. possibly even tubular.
>>
>>8986868
It was like that for a lot of the 84 cast. The 85-86 characters mostly got some explicit spotlight (to sell their new toys) which displayed their characters or powers, but the 84 cast were just kind of thrown out there. Characters like Windcharger, Trailbreaker, Bluestreak, Skywarp and Thundercracker and even Prowl and Sideswipe were mostly crowd-filled characters and their claims to fame come more from one or two specific moments or from their toy bios (or later media).
>>
>>8986878
>>8986849
Look like you still have your metamorphin dudicus
>>
>>8986534
G1 megatron was mostly a mix of romulans and lex Luthor. He was always trying to acquire more energy or build a doomsday device to kill the autobots.

You can check the writing credits. It's mostly comic book people and some pulp EU trek guys.

Galvatron was made crazy after the movie just to spice things up.

Megatron being a military genius is just revisisionism. At the time he was a cold greedy comic book villain that wanted energy instead of money.
>>
File: Windcharger.jpg (533 KB, 1280x2003)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>8986861
>I've seen the movie so many times I knew exactly who you were talking about when you said that. "oh, the guy with the nun-hat!"
There's also a funny screenshot of him in a lab coat, and he's known for magnet powers but yeah, that's the one...

>>8986868
I'm sure there was another nice moment with him..

>>8986879
>explicit spotlight
It was nice to catch a spotlight episode of a particular bot, sometimes endearing you to them particularly. Golden Lagoon's one of my sad faves. I know Powerglide and Blaster were memorable and likable enough even apart from his episode, though.
>mostly crowd-filled characters and their claims to fame come more from one or two specific moments or from their toy bios
Yeah... did the seekers even get to use their powers at all? Wish season 1 was longer and they got neat episodes sort of giving them better airtime, so to speak. Can't imagine why a kid would go for Skywarp or Thundercracker beyond their bios/powers or favourite colour. Even the comics, having even more toys to sell, couldn't always give folks much spotlight, but some at least got neat self-intro infodumps.
>tfw there'll never be a fanmade cartoon/comic where each bot, who's someone's fave out there, gets some well-deserved TLC and spotlight
>>
File: IMG_20210505_050311188.jpg (609 KB, 1667x1940)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
>>8986880
I was shocked to find that, despite losing the foot-plates and Onslaught's deck-gun, I somehow still had both hands, the chest piece/jet thing, the gun, and the helmet. so I suppose it's morphing time.
>>
File: popwind10.jpg (835 KB, 1617x1080)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
>>8986854
>the TR one's head looks a bit off...
Its based on his cartoon close ups, my issue with it is the beige they used instead of blue-ish grey.
>>
>>8986258
Weirdwolfs gunner looks alright in beast mode
>>
>>8986878
>>8986895
>these old bots look so goofy but you still can't fuck with these colors. totally radical. possibly even tubular.
Wanted a Bruticus for the longest time, and sort of had hope in hearing that the G2 colours weren't selling well in the States. Got myself Abominus to feed the comboner itch, but the G1 Combaticons might be my fave unit, at least aesthetically. G2 colours look alright too, somehow.
>>8986897
I think even a few millimeters of outer crest could have saved that mold, or at least colouring to separate the outside from the inside, like in the bottom right image. Even squinting and trying to take it as an original head or character, aesthetically it's just... argh. I'm a sucker for legends and minibots, so it bums me out seeing minibots getting shafted.
Not that I care much for IDW Tailgate, and having only slight warm feelings about G1, he looks a bit nicer than Windcharger. See, I have dislikes too!
>>
>>8986890
>Yeah... did the seekers even get to use their powers at all?

Skywarp teleports a could of times, Thundercracker never does anything except being blue.
>>
>>8986908
>never does anything except being blue
Absolutely relatable.
Also his doubts about the Decepticon cause was something even as far as back as 1984, huh. If we had more episodes of pre-movie G1, maybe we would have gotten a Blitzwing moment with him.
>>
File: IMG_20210505_051842631.jpg (386 KB, 1700x1940)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>8986895
and just for fun, here's a clockwise rotation of the limb-bots.
>>8986907
>G2 colours look alright too, somehow.
to me, they're vastly superior, but it could be the nostolgia talking. it's like camouflage for some distant purple alien tundra.
>>
File: Combaticon - Onslaught.jpg (473 KB, 1280x1975)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
Sorta counting my bots before they hatch, but anyone know how I can characterize Siege Prime as more tired/weary version from the future, without going full murderBay? This is in hopes that I'll eventually get Earthrise/Kingdom Prime for cheap, and have two likable but different Primes. I've seen the first, ROTF, and TLK but I think not the other ones, and it's hard to remember these movies in general. Was thinking that Rung could be a time/universal portal maker with his two-pronged blast effects. I'd have to explain why he's opting for his gun and axe (and banner if you flip it out behind the cab) instead of a trailer. Right now he's my sole prime other than the smol RTS and spinny classics ones.

>>8986921
>they're vastly superior
Honestly I'm torn. The G1/Hasbro/Takara colours are more "fitting" of a special ops squad, but as a comboner there's something endearing about the G2 colours.
>it's like camouflage for some distant purple alien tundra.
Ahhhh didn't think of it that way!
>G2 colours make sense in-universe for the bots' pasts, but just so happens to be terrifying to human eyes
>>
>>8986897
It's way off, made me seek out the rts version instead.
>>
EXCUSE ME
>>
>>8987229
Nice, I care only about Grimlock but I might change my opinion.
I wonder when we see review of Rodimus Prime.
>>
File: a82ef1e768.jpg (70 KB, 850x1275)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Just got her recently. Not as disappointing as I thought she would be.
>>
>>8987242
Even though it's horribly ugly, I can excuse the backpack when the goal was to make an accurate robot mode with a good likelihood that part of it comes off a la ER Arcee.

What I can't excuse is that chest panel though. Maybe you can angle it better in person, I don't know, but it looks like she has a saggy rack the way it is there.

T30 is still the best G1 Arcee, because despite still having a massive backpack she at least uses some of her alt mode rather than hiding beneath it in vehicle mode.
>>
>>8987242
Even though I still think she's way overpriced and has a massive backpack, pointy chin and saggy tits, she definitely seems like one of the better recent masterpieces. I at least haven't heard of any QC nightmares
>>
>>8987242
>Not as disappointing as I thought she would be.
This is the praise the "masterpiece" line receives?
>>
>>8987266
The chin isn't that bad in person. I totally forgot about it until I was trying to remember what her other issue was.

The chest is still hokey. I don't know what they were thinking. Her ass is wonderful
>>
>>8987260
I don't mind in this case. Arcee needs to have nice legs
>>
>>8987282
Yeah the chin doesn't look nearly as bad as it did in the initial prototype, I wonder if they changed the face a little bit or if the first pics just looked worse. The legs do look nice, if I had any interest in MP scale I'd get the eventual KO
>>
>>8987242
>https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Arcee_(G1)/toys

>Much like MP-46 Blackwidow, Arcee's design hyper-emphasizes feminine stylings and enhanced poseability, also extending to her hands. Unlike MP-46, however, Arcee's stylization goes to the point of neglecting screen accuracy, having a sculpt which forgoes the animation model's wider, slightly boxy stomach and waist while also giving her a much wider (and lower) bust. Not to mention the extremely arched back.

Frank wrote this, didn't he?
>>
>>8987288
Agree with >>8987260 T30/Legends is still straight-up the best arcee still, even has a better ass than MP, all it would need is better articulation and 5mm hands and it's perfect
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (2.2 MB, 3888x5184)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>8987288
I love the pink rifle they gave her. It's so wonderfully ridiculous. It's like something Barbie would use to assassinate someone.

Arcee is a sweetie kill machine.
>>
File: t96viuA.jpg (150 KB, 1200x1393)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>8987297
T30 is the better toy. It's cheaper and makes more of an effort to use the robot parts in the altmode.

However because of that, her lower half makes some compromises. MP Arcee is all sweet unfettered curves.
>>
>>8987290
They aren't wrong, Arcee originally wasn't as curvaceous as the MP.
>>
>>8985905
"Oh these? You mean my godboobies? My giant jiggly Ginrais? My massive master-force mommy milkies? My..."
>>
>>8987308
She wasn't but, really, big deal.
>>
>>8987321
I don't mind the sexing up aside from the ass, sure it's nice to have butt cheeks on the robot lady, but it means her upper legs have zero backwards movement.
>>
>>8987327
sacrifices need to be made for the ass
>>
New

>>8987379
>>8987379
>>
File: holclonus.gif (88 KB, 300x167)
88 KB
88 KB GIF
>>8983446
Doesn't get any more Jojo than this.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.