[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E0YOL-3XsAA2LLd.jpg (218 KB, 1200x795)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Prior thread:
>>8965284

News:

Upcoming releases:
>SHINKI: Arnval and Strarf MKI (Koto version, prototypes updated again)

Where to buy second hand Shinkis:
>Mandarake, Rakuten - search 武装神姫 and don't trust listing images.
>Yahoo Japan Auctions, Suruga-ya - Tenso or proxies for non-japanese residences
>Taobao - Proxy/International Shipping.
>Check the BST threads

Official Skintone & Compatibility guides:
>imgur.com/a/AQ4aR

Pixiv, Tinami, Twitter, etc. tags:
>武装神姫 [Busou Shinki]

Guide:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/17kIQkTbSQOIVahREFmycWhobDnftvuSPTOcz7aSMOnA/pub
>>
>>8983308
Ah crap... you really did it Brother... I admit, you got me good this time...
>>
>>8983308
Top kek
>>
>>8983308
Posting my Shinki
>>
File deleted.
>>8983335
Oh yeah... I have that Shinki...

#loopholes
>>
>>8983347
There are friends in that picture
>>
>>8983308
I hope you don't mind Partio again, anon...
>>
File: IMG_20210504_101413.jpg (3.26 MB, 2741x2706)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
>>
File: 20210503_222319.jpg (219 KB, 3003x1689)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>8983378
Always welcome.
>>
>>8983335
That shirt looks hecka comfy. Both for wearer and rider.
>>
File: 770130061.jpg (69 KB, 600x450)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
If you know what it is, you know what it is. Come join us if you want:
>FbgVwFT
>>
I only lurk here sometimes and looking at last thread, its unironically impressive just how well this guy deters people away from this hobby.
>>
File: plasticsweat.jpg (1.66 MB, 2459x1639)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
busou shinki an frens is kill

this thread is for posting ur ded shinkis an frens in the fashion of ur choosing

for me, its the painfully slow death of plasticizer leakage
>>
>>8983543
NIGGA WASH HER
>>
File: 20002c76.jpg (411 KB, 764x1024)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
Posting my first shinki, what's yours?
>>
File: 1578937034723.jpg (256 KB, 1174x1512)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>8983548
anon, im afraid she has already passed

no use anyway now that shink thred is ded
>>
File: patrick2.jpg (6 KB, 266x190)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>8983519
>its unironically impressive just how well this guy deters people away from this hobby.

I am more impressed by the fucking idiots that keep replying to him.
>>
>>8983347
I thought somebody killed you!
>>
>>8983551
Grabbed her half off in a con dealers room ages ago.
Granted half off the inflated tag was still $50. But I got my fun out of her and she bridged me into other shinkis
>>
>>8983560
... Do you genuinely believe he doesn't respond to his own posts in order to spur himself on?
>>
>>8983347
>file deleted

kek
>>
>>8983560
>>8983519
you know what they say, burmese basket weaving forum was beaten by a shitposting fat fliptard
>>
File: adfadsfasdf.jpg (572 KB, 2016x1512)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>8983413
I fucked up.
>HtQepWV4Qe
>>
>>8983568
dude just take a look at the last thread in it's entirety, it's insane.
>>
>>8983565
/toy/ has NEVER seen bait it won't take. Check out the embarrassing Doom thread still on the board.
>>
>>8983308
>>8983378
>>8983387
>>8983396
>>8983413
>>8983551
>>8983563
Shinki more like STINKI hahahaha
>>
File: no friends.jpg (940 KB, 2048x1536)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
>>8983356
>>8983568
Oh OK fine... No friends... Only Shinki this time.
>>
>>8983565
I have standards so I do not partake in Sock Puppetry Brother...
>>
File: Grandma Gourai.jpg (260 KB, 1296x1728)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
This thread with no friends got me really good for now. I only have one Shinki and it's too precious to even put out of the detolf to take photos so I'm in a bind right now...
>>
>>8983593
They actually meant you, Johncel, for being annoying. Doesn't matter what your post is, they don't want you anymore anywhere in 4chan.
>>
>>8983607
And I have zero reason to comply with that my Brother... they have their own Discord server and I'm not intruding in their safe space...
>>
I don’t think the discord server has even talked about the resident spammer in the past year or so, so I’m pretty sure he’s off his schizo meds again. Those guys are too busy complaining about DHL shipping rates and arguing if guro is a thing for girlpla to pay attention to this thread.
>>
>>8983662
Discord is so gay, 4chan is comfy. Anon is the best part
>>
>>8983578
... the googly eyes make this super cursed the more you look at it...
>>
Can we make it the MMS/Machineca general since all the Machineca lines are offshoots from Busou Shinki? Anything confirmed to be using the MMS/Machineca standard set by Masaki Apsy like Busou Shinki, Megami Device, Chitocerium, and Dark Advent.
>>
>>8983387
Man, I really think I want a tempesta, its one of like two og shinkis i think the mms proportions don't look like garage on.

>>8983565
I think I recall an instance of that actually happening a couple months back, could be wrong. That retards shit slinging kind of smears together after a while.
>>
>>8983723
mecha musume
>>
>>8983725
Tempesta is super good. If you can find her still, that is. Ever since she reached meme status on twitter with the んぺ face years back, her Full Arms Package version’s been really hard to find for a good price. Used to be she went for less than the normal Mk2, and now with the goddamn arcade game driving up demand and Konami too stupid to actually provide a supply, it’s harder now to get Shinkis than ever.
>>
>>8983723
>>8983729
Just put friends back in this threads Brothers... No need to make things complicated... this thread is already a good catch basin for all Mecha Musume. Discriminating friends is just suffering... I can't even post Sol Hornet because she not Shinki brothers... do you have any idea how bad thread is without Sol Hornet?...
>>
>>8983735
I was lucky to find a guy in my facebook group that sold me 3 arnvals for $200 (1 arnval mk2, 1 arnval mk2 FA, and 1 tempesta)
Just hope that Konami stops being a fucked up ass like they always are and let Koto at least make the MK2 girls.
>>
>>8983747
Damn, that’s a steal. I’d say three copies of a single mold is about the ideal amount too if you really want to go nuts with the custom armor configs. Done anything interesting with them?
>>
>>8983742
>do you have any idea how bad thread is without Sol Hornet?...

Nah. Feels good to actually see Shinkis being posted.
>>
I wonder if PC case shinki house anon is still around.
>>
>>8983723
No need to obfuscate your intentions. Are you implying you don't like the chinese kits popping up from time to time?

Is there a reason you left out frame arms girls from your suggestion or was it just not very well thought out? You know this is pretty much the mecha musume general right?
>>
>>8983751
Can't take photo right now, but I "tried" to make a jet out of the armor.
Would've been nice if I had 1 more of the rail cannon thingy and the big sword cuz I'm a little bit obsessed with having symmetrical armor.
>>
>>8983762
I left Frame Arms Girl out if my post in particular because it’s not based off of MMS/Machineca and doesn’t really have much to do with Shinkis at all when it comes to the development side of things and who’s involved in it, aside from being in the same genre and part of the reason why Apsy decided to start working with Kotobukiya to “reboot” Busou Shinki under the expy brand “Megami Device”.
If you’re talking about the thread as a whole, I think in general people are tired of the spammer’s shit and want him to go away even if that means leaving out a portion of the mecha musume lines.
Nothing keeping people from making new threads, I guess however.
Personally this is not the way I want to see things go, but given mods aren’t banning the spammer despite him flagrantly breaking rules against spamming and trolling to the point they are openly deleting his posts every thread (yet he pretends to not get the message) it doesn’t really give posters here too many other options, I guess.
I’m not the OP in any case.
Also I’m in agreement with >>8983752
It’s nice seeing shinkis being posted again for a change of pace.
>>
File: 1556908506767.jpg (104 KB, 900x695)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
>>8983782
You mean a really tiny but very vocal minority group?... Anyway, it is terrible way to segregate all Mecha Musume because of me who didn't do anything wrong anyways and I already time and time again mentioned I am willing to compromise but will respond in kind to trolling attempts. I could tone down my posting frequency if that's what it takes to bring back friends in Busu Shinki and friends... Just don't remove friends... even that makes me sad and other brothers sad you know...
>>
>>8983790
Inb4... Yes! I am slightly irritated right now because I do not have Busu Shinki to take photos and post here. I have one but she is precious... there... I come clean Brothers...
>>
>>8983790
>>8983798
Can we ban this weirdo? Like unironically. He just shows up in several threads being painfully horny/autistic and rambling about nothing.
>>
>>8983790
>You mean a really tiny but very vocal minority group?
It's now a minority because people who wanted to post and check up on this thread fucked off already. As evident here: >>8983770

> because of me who didn't do anything wrong anyways
How are you this dense? You know yourself what the fuck is wrong with your spamming. 2/3 of a thread is filled with your bullshit, and when people just want to ignore you, you call them discord safe space incels DESPITE not even being in the discord or just not wanting to do anything with you. Do you REALLY expect people to just roll with your shit, lick your boots, and praise your shit?

You've made many fucking attempts at compromises already but that doesn't realy stop anything, huh? Ban Evading, and only putting on the "FRAME ARMS GIRL SOL HORNET" name shit WHEN people call out on your bullshit.

I already said this time and time before, I've tolerated and sometimes respected you when you posted custom builds and shit. Now you come around here and post your stupid SOL Hornet and Filipino shit that AND I SAY THIS BORN IN THE SAME KIND OF MOTHERFUCKING RACE AS YOUR STUPID ASS!
>>
Always remember guys.
Anything incel shits out, always means the opposite.
>>
>>8983808
>>8983809
sounds like you're the one who needs to go desu. This is an anonymous imageboard, why are you bringing out of channel identities into it at all? Just to harass some guy you don't like?
>>
>>8983565
He brought /jp/ faggots in hot pursuit, the one demographic autismal enough to not just ignore shit.
>>
>>8983809
You know I cannot post any friends like Sol Hornet right now because this is a no friends thread. Even I have standards... also only 1 precious Shinki which I already posted on this thread. I have no more Shinki besides that nor do I have anything to say about Shinki because I am no expert in Shinki. Also calm down Kabayan... no need to be upset on something in the internet. I cannot harm you...

>>8983813
Same goes for the Discord Incels... :)
>>
>>8983819
He's the one bringing his identity out. Not to mention where he literally pics of the driving handing his stuff. Look at "Kabayan here, too. >>8983826

>>8983826
You really think I'm talking about only the now? You've been doing this shit the past year, maybe even further back.
>>
>>8983819
>out of channel identities
>when he literally watermarks his photos, reuses photos, and replies to every mention of trolling and spamming
>"just" don't like
>has posted off-topic garbage, blatantly uses hornet as an avatar for tertiary "toy" photos, has historically fucked with the OP, and on/off makes an effort to avoid filters
This isn't his fucking safespace. He can go make his own thread.
>>
>>8983842
Brother... Is there really no place for compromise in your heart? We are brothers... Kabayan even... Are you really OK with your life consumed everyday by hatred and anger? I recommend you go and drink best coffee while meditating the mind to calm down a bit. Once you are calm... let's sit down and talk with nice happy music playing bin the background. Anyway, calm down Brother...
>>
>>8983819
Johncel use to be tolerable when he actually posted OC custom painted FAGS/WIP, but ever since the pandemic started and he lost access to his choice of paint huffing materials he has endlessly spammed the same images with little variation. The fact that anyone can tell that it's him posting at all, even when not posting his Megami Device Sol Hornet should tell you all you need to know about how anonymous he really is.
>>
Poor anons, I understand your frustrating but arguing with him clearly achieves nothing but clogging up the thread further and making you even madder when he is unyielding. Unfortunately, it seems that the most power we have is bitching in https://www.4channel.org/feedback . Please resume your shinkiposting and good feels. Thanks.
>>
>>8983867
That is not true Brother.... while it's true that I did say on record that I enjoy sniffing paint, they are all accident and reason why I cannot paint because condo gave me huge fine for putting spray booth exhaust in central exhaust. I am working on a compromise with hem or rent a separate place to spray paint when pandemic is over... also, why you people keep talking about me when you can instead post and talk about Busou Shinki... You know I only respond when provoked...
>>
>>8983870
>Please resume your shinkiposting and good feels. Thanks...

As much as I admire your optimism my Brother, this is 4Chan... let's see if that happens... I'll step aside for a bit..
>>
>>8983870
>the most power we have is bitching in https://www.4channel.org/feedback
Dude, we tried to get banned the shitty troll who say things like "How is this Figma related" "1/12 :O" and "gamer doesn't buy toys" or at least have IDs attached to each user on /toy/ and fucking nothing happen.
>>
Reminder to simply not reply

>>8983870
Cute
>>
>>8983782
Got ya. While im not in favor in any way of splitting the board, I'm pretty much in agreement with everything else, though id like to point out the retard uses a machineca type kit to spam in the first place so that would not even be a sufficient deterrent.

Shit, you know he is just going to keep being a fly on a mirror till a mod starts personally taking out every one of his posts.

>>8983808
He just circumvents the bans.

>>8983809
He isn't dense, he knows exactly what he's doing being a nuisance. He is in constant violation of site rules and doesn't care, cause he knows he's going to get away with it.

>>8983842
Wondered how long I'd take for him to condense this all down to "iT's THe DiScorD gUy awAyS HaTiNG oN mE"

>>8983854
And hopefully it gets deleted. He can't follow the rules here, imagine "JOHNCELL OP".

>>8983867
Don't start that complacency shit, I've fallen victim to it in the past too. His content has never changed, just the sheer quantity of it. His insufferable persona has always been forefront and visable. I look forward to when we can bring his pathetic atention whoring in the past tense.

>>8983940
And in the past when we have non regulars who don't know any better come in and give him what he is seeking. Tried and tested, that simply doesn't work.
>>
File: 1445335193770.jpg (1.99 MB, 1920x1600)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>8983761
no clue
>>
File: racewar.jpg (41 KB, 640x360)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>8983790
>it is terrible way to segregate all Mecha Musume
Mecha Musume Race War Begins NOW!!!
>>
File: 20210504_085944.jpg (367 KB, 1536x2048)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
I didn't realise this would happen after sharing twitter shinki pics last thread but I'm not against it haha!
>>
>>8984001
Where does ATK Girl, Dark Advent, and GSC's stuff fit here?
>>
>>8984002
For the record I love all small robot girls. I just wanted some variaty to the threads that wasn't all hornets
>>
>>8984002
>>8983870
>>8983308

These clothes. Where?
>>
File: strarfposting.jpg (103 KB, 600x500)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
I know exactly who OP is.
>>
>>8984011
If you think it's the owner of this partio, it's not.
>>
>>8984014
no it's definitely Strarf
>>
File: Nice Price and Cute.jpg (455 KB, 1487x701)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
Hmm... this looks like a good Shinki for posing as well as regular food photos... Nice price too...
>>
>>8983991
I miss them
>>
>>8983308
Guess I missed something. Why are the threads split? Reminds me of when the retards on Reddit split the mecha musume subs so they all ended up getting severely reduced traffic.
>>
>>8984063
Overreacting as usual my brother :)

It will be back to normal soon... just need to let them kalm down a bit...
>>
I've been buying figmas and painting little armory guns, but I'm planning to get a Frame Arms Girl.

Do the Tamiya Acrylics look good or decent on them? Or should I stick with buying Mr.Hobby Colors?
>>
File: gabzzzzzz.png (1023 KB, 707x729)
1023 KB
1023 KB PNG
>>8983413
Gabrine is best.
>>
>>8984063
always wondered what the deal is with that, they are really shooting themselves in the foot by doing that, wish there was a Girl-pla sub so that you can easily find good work their instead of searching for it on twitter
>>
>>8984093
im assuming you dont have an airbrush, tamiya aryclics are ok at handbrushing although mr hobby water based aryclics may be better at hand brushing, ask /gpg/ for hobby related question desu, theres only like 2 people who can paint here
>>
>>8984199
I'm airbrushing, but there seems to be sparse information about Frame Arms painting as most info is on Gunpla.

I'd like to paint but not really into Gunpla, and I like the Frame Arms design so I'd figure to ask here first. I'm a bit surprised that most here are just satisfied with assembly.
>>
>>8983819
Kill yourself retard
>>
>>8984207
dude its literally just painting the same damn plastic, not rocket science, theres no reason for the gunpla advice not to be applicable to girl kits. Get the damn tamiya paint and Mr hobby leveling thinner, or if you have a proper airbrushing setup get the mr hobby lacquers, they are much more toxic though.
>>
>>8984214
My only concern was if the paints would look good with Tamiya. I've seen the official Frame Arts YT and they seem to use Mr.Hobby and looks great. So I just wanted to know what the preferences of you guys had or have a good reference of what a good paintjob would be.

That said, I'll probably get a cheap one to have a trial run. Are the Hand scale models worth it at all?
>>
>>8984151
I agree
>>
>>8984217
They're pretty fiddly, especially if you're painting. If you want something for a trial run, see if you can get a Materia or a Laetitia. Simple construction, fairly cheap and fun to play with.
>>
>>8984004
Probably towards the west across from Japan.
>>
>>8983761
He hasnt been around in years. I miss him.

I actually have an old PCcase kicking aroubd that ive been inspired to use similarly.

>>8983782
That wont affect him at all.
Trolling aside, hes spamming an MD

>>8983870
I love that pic, her shit is so good. Kinda sad she pretty much only posts on twitter now.

>>8984011
Shit, you got me.

>>8984063
Its not split. Dont get your panties twisted, were taking a vacation.
Although its hard to miss why if you just read the thread.
>>
>>8984253
>we're taking a vacation

Nah... You'll be back and so is everyone else. Nobody even left anyway... Just rest and relax for now. I'll be here waiting warmly...

Bit serious, all I see is rants and melodramatic / over reacting posts and not too many Busou Shinki posts. As much as I'd want to contribute... I do not have much Shinki right now.
>>
>>8984267
>You'll be back and so is everyone else. Nobody even left anyway... Just rest and relax for now. I'll be here waiting warmly...

..... Sounds like a vacation.
>>
>>8984250
30 bucks and looks nice. The eyes seem to be printed already, any tips if you would paint the skin and face?

I'd use masking but it looks hard as fuck to place it properly and make sure that it doesn't overlap or not be enough.
>>
>>8984267
Fuck off, nobody wants you anywhere.
>>
File: fag03_r04.jpg (80 KB, 900x701)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>8984272
Don't worry about the pre-applied eyes, they come with a waterslide sheet of decals in case you'd like to strip the faces clean and do your own thing.
>>
>>8984272
>Rrobert184
>FAG kit

Wait he's still out there?!
>>
>>8984272
So uh... we OK post FA Girls and friends now?... Anyway, skin painting you just need to start with primer white. Make sure very thin and even. Let at least a day and half to dry before applying next coat. As for top coat. Glossy of you want wet look and matte if you want doll look. You can refer to youtube for more complicated stuff like shading and stuff Brother...
>>
>>8984281
Uh no... you're not my Mom... XD
>>
>>8984282
Ah that's great, thanks. One more thing, have you had any experience mixing acrylic and lacquer paints on one kit?

I've ordered the Mr.Hobby flesh tones as they seem to be the best for Frame Arms but would like to use acrylic for her bodysuit. I've read from Gunpla that it can melt the surrounding acrylic while other states that it works fine.

>>8984283
Who? I just googled the images.
>>
>>8984285

No.
>>
>>8984295
...ok
>>
>>8984293
If you're concerned about issues with acrylic and lacquer, just make sure you topcoat before you put her together. Should prevent any issues.
>>
>>8984293
An old gunpla youtuber/reviewer. Dude was cool, but he stopped doing videos around 2013-2014.
>>
>>8984305
Got it, thanks.

>>8984307
Seems like a cool reviewer. Looks like he was posting up until 2016 in his blog but looks to have been caught up in his job.

Shame, he would have been a good break from all of the booby reviewers.
>>
File: 20210504_092612.jpg (403 KB, 1834x2048)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210504_141753.jpg (437 KB, 1536x2048)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>
>>8984340
Love it.

Fuckin wish she wasnt one of the expensive ones.
>>
>>8984345
Given she just debuted in the arcade game, it’s going to get worse. Buy now.
>>
File: 20210504_092555.jpg (72 KB, 640x565)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210504_141805.jpg (846 KB, 2048x2048)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>8984093
Are you asking about detail work on an unpainted kit, or a fully painted one? Because it all comes down to how the kit was prepared, and even then you can get ok results from properly thinning almost any model paints on most surfaces with enough time and effort, with varying levels of durability of course.
>>
>>8984008
Dude come on, they're the whole deal. they're everywhere!
>>
>>8984008
Not entirely sure because they're not my pics, but they're likely piconeemo clothes, which are nice quality and very but quite expensive. Unfortunately not a lot of doll clothes fit Shinkis.
>>
>>8984579
ignore the "very" sorry for typo
>>
>>8984579
Newer picco neemo clothes are quite baggy on shinkis but should fit their shapelier sisters well!
>>
Does Sky Girl count too?
>>
>>8984694
No
>>
>>8984694
Yes
>>
>>8984719
>>8984723
Fight to the death!!!
>>
File: karen02.jpg (127 KB, 400x300)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>8984694
Of course!
>>
>>8984694
Absolutely!
>>
>>8984283
yeah he works for HLJ now iirc
fuck time flies
>>
Brothers... this no friend rule sucks... I only have one Shinki and she is precious. Can we include friends soon?... I want to post Frame Arms Girl Sol Hornet...
>>
File: 20210504_141826.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>
File: spoon.jpg (1.04 MB, 3024x3024)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>8983551
My Merienda wanted an egg like that one Partio so I got her four.
>>
>>8984931
Fuckoff. Post Shinkis.
>>
>>8985010
I mean I could download from twitter and tumbler Shinki images and post it here but it would feel dirty since they're not images I took with love and care Brother...
>>
Fat retard sea monkeys should leave
>>
>>8985048
OK... I'm trying to be in line and yet here you are posting friends... Should I start posting friends as well?...
>>
File: E0in5bGVoAYC64B.jpg (177 KB, 2048x1365)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
File: E0CEbibVIAMJPbg.jpg (425 KB, 1504x2048)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>
File: NOT MY FAULT.jpg (447 KB, 1296x1728)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>8985048
Anyway, you posted a Friend on a non friend thread my Brother... so I'm just returns the favor :)

>leave
No
>>
File: E0bHIKlVgAEG2SC.jpg (330 KB, 1697x2048)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
File: E0VSSKsVkAE19pD.jpg (455 KB, 2048x1152)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>
File: E0N5EgAVkAM1lc1.jpg (580 KB, 2048x1365)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>
File: E0O8ueIVcAAA4OU.jpg (98 KB, 577x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
>>8985087
I am seeing cute friends now... Guess it's OK to post friends now in thread my Brothers... But it's late night... Maybe I post friends tomorrow after nice sleep...
>>
File: 387908.jpg (521 KB, 768x1024)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>8985097
There is a Frame Arms Girl thread! Please post your friends and kits there. Thank you!

>>8984253
>I love that pic, her shit is so good. Kinda sad she pretty much only posts on twitter now.
Her pictures are so cute, and she's active still posting some good stuff on twit (granted, a lot of it is not shinki related), it's just annoying to have to go there. Her pics actually got me inspired to get my first shinki haha
>>
>>8985121
>There is a Frame Arms Girl thread! Please post your friends and kits there. Thank you!
Fine, since you asked nicely I'll post FA girl there when I am in mood. I'm leaving this thread in peace... for now...
>>
>>8985258
correction: busoushinki.buyfags.moe works, maybe that was the problem?
>>
>>8985121
Yeah shes atleast 60% the reason I splurged on my Pomock
I just really hate twitter.
>>
File: DSCN1511.jpg (823 KB, 2272x1704)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
A-are shinkis finally coming back to the shinki general? I've waited for this day for so long.
>>
File: E0jUOk2UYAEx_K7.jpg (353 KB, 2048x1536)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>
>All those twitter pics
So nobody buy Shinkis, huh?
>>
>>8985530
Just cause i took it down off my social media doesnt mean its not my pic.

Its been 19 hours since OP and most of us have slept for 6 of it and worked another 8. Thead OC will come
>>
>>8985530
It's not that nobody buys Shinki... Is that is so far few and between and given the finite supply is only getting much rarer, expensive and more precious. Heck... even I have one but she's one of the more exclusive ones where I am worried that I might break her which brings me to my current predicament... I can't post on Shinki if I don't have Shinki photos to post. I can download from twitter and post here but where's the fun in that... anyway, I predict Friends will soon come back to threads... that or people will post more friends giving me the excuse to post my own friends like Sol Hornet...
>>
>8985554
>giving me the excuse
You are a fucking child hiding behind microthin justifications you outright know to be bullshit, but good job on finally dropping the "hurr durr I only attack when provoked" bullshit I guess.

Spoiler alert: Breaking the rules and being a fucktard just because someone else is doing it still makes you a fucktard that likes to break the rules.
>>
>>8985530
Its sometimes just nice to see what other owners are doing with their shinkis outwith toy
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 275x183)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>8985571
You just love to grab the lowest hanging fruit my Brother... typical... sorry, not gonna bite... (ignored)
>>
>>8985530
I went out and took it for you, anon
>>
>>8985530
The picture that I posted was my own.
>>
File: IMG97086.jpg (775 KB, 1920x1280)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>8985530
I bought my most recent one in September
>>
File: IMG67096.jpg (789 KB, 1280x1920)
789 KB
789 KB JPG
>>8985951
and promptly upgraded her screws
>>
File: 26.jpg (1.2 MB, 4032x3024)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>8985530
I've only been posting my own photos though?
>>
>>8985963
Those look a lot better. What brand are they?
>>
File: 201010151310077c7.gif (415 KB, 344x228)
415 KB
415 KB GIF
So how the game is doing?
>>
>>8985038
Dude, can you let this thread not be about you for once? Other people are enjoying the change of pace. What do you even get from irritating people like this, because it certainly does not appear to be getting your Instagram traction.
>>
>>8985530
I bought her a little over a month ago and have had her packed away since then seeing as how my entire room was being renovated so I was waiting for everything to get in place before getting her built. But fuck it, I have my desk set up so I'll probably get her up within the week seeing as how it's been a slow process getting my room back together.
>>
>>8985963
Shit man. Those used to be the big commodity.

Whered you get em?
>>
>>8986026 Its time to:
OPEN!
THAT!
SHINKI!
>>
>>8985010
Which kind of doll is that? I've never seen this one.
>>
>>8986085
>doll
>>
>>8986088
To me female Action Figures/Plasmos are dolls.

Aren't they called Mecha Musume? "Mecha girl".
>>
>>8986085
I.

Uh..

Do you know where you are man?

Ill take pity I guess.
theyre Busou Shinkis. The sleeping one is Gabrine and the awake one is Pomock.
>>
>>8985963
>>8985991
>>8986072
Does someone mind making a quick guide on replacing screws and other maintenance for shinkis? Could really use it for future reference.
>>
>>8986097
I see, they have such different proportions that I thought they were from a different line. Thanks.
>>
>>8986103
This.
Especially the ones on the shoulder and knees.
I got my first shinkis and wanted to make the joints tighter cuz it's loose, but I can't figure out how to remove the screws. (Or rivets?)
>>
>>8983819
Shut up Johncel.
>>
File: PXL_20210505_022156990.jpg (3.67 MB, 2117x2822)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
Working on my Altene and the chest piece (63) doesn't seem to want to go down enough to fit into the slits. Anyone have any tips on getting it in there?
>>
File: d0f.png (316 KB, 548x634)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>8986300
>Anyone have any tips on getting it in there?
>>
>>8986000
I can't even log in to my instagram and if you notice I've been very careful to follow the no friends rule this time...

>>8986239
I assure you I do not engage in Sock Puppetry... I still have standards...
>>
File: PXL_20210505_021940692.jpg (2.98 MB, 2117x2822)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
>>8986357
I tried. I think the pegs on the chest piece are just a bit too high up to fit into the grooves on the body, no matter how much I push it down it stops just above them. Guess it'll just be a floating piece.
>>
File: 1352853510869.png (323 KB, 464x464)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>8986103
>Does someone mind making a quick guide on replacing screws
use a screwdriver
>>
File: PXL_20210505_042635657.jpg (3.23 MB, 2117x2822)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
Alright, after 3 something hours of working on Altene I'm now reminded of why I went on hiatus building plastic model kits. Love her design to bits, but holy shit was the build excruciating to say the least. So many sharp bits that are constantly in your face. I believe that she's one of the more intricate one in terms of features so if I ever do plan on getting more, they shouldn't be as complex to get their armor on. Overall as much as I hated the building process she's already turning into one of my favorites.
>>
File: PXL_20210505_042351766.jpg (3.2 MB, 2117x2822)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>8986566
>>
File: PXL_20210505_050224138.jpg (3.26 MB, 2117x2822)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
>>8986575
>>
File: PXL_20210505_050307592.jpg (3.23 MB, 2117x2822)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
>>8986610
>>
File: th__DSC7786.jpg (117 KB, 1600x1064)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>8985991
>>8986072
Those are from 12zigen. I don't think they make them anymore and when they did they only sold them at events so they were hard to get.
>>
File: EQKVHUMVUAEVQLm.jpg (63 KB, 680x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: tempesta.jpg (186 KB, 2000x1800)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
File: Ey0a6D0UcAUOO_K.jpg (623 KB, 1536x2048)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>
File: Ezr1Vm8UUAAJaSx.jpg (68 KB, 675x900)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>
File: EQKVHPiUYAIcryn.jpg (79 KB, 768x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
File: Ey0a7BbVoAAQeiF.jpg (648 KB, 1536x2048)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>
File: ErfCSNpUYAA-JCs.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1396)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>
File: V13.png (1.62 MB, 1920x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>8985998
They put Alteines and Altlene in but most arcades are closed due to the emergency declaration.
>>
File: v11.jpg (478 KB, 1920x1080)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>8986981
>>
>>
File: ErfCSNqVoAEH_WO.jpg (453 KB, 1536x2048)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>
>>8987211
Seriously Brother!?.... You stoop this low to impersonate me?... OK...
>>
>SEAnigger too stupid to put a tripcode on and is shocked that people will end up impersonating him
>>8987235
>responding to shitposters
>doesn't know what pretentious means
>>
>>8987211
Based.
>>
>>8987244
faggot
>>
File: pikatears.png (107 KB, 242x288)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>8986981
>>8986983
>battle conductor stuck forever in japanese arcades
I cant live with this pain, the pain of not having my skankies show their love for me.
>>
>>8987356
https://youtu.be/jAQnyP5npc8?list=PLyaU6eWzn2ETxwPRd9bbp5bp2UcH7XJnI
>>
>>8987356
Just learn how to MMD
>>
File: E0oWSwJUcAAVfUV.jpg (468 KB, 2048x1536)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>
File: E0nVGTIUcAEIzv7.jpg (174 KB, 828x1792)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
I wish you could still get the blank bodies for parts.
>>
>>8987806
Slow threads are what we want. Go away.
>>
>>8987845
Just what we all want! Less comments so we've got fuckall to read and have fun with.
>>
>>
File: 20210505_152253.jpg (3.59 MB, 2785x2090)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>8987845
Second to that. There shouldn't be 45+ posts from one person in the same thread, that shit is insufferable.

Anyways, who never noticed edelweiss's thighs where longer than normal till the msgs came out?
>>
>>8987969
>who never noticed edelweiss's thighs where longer than normal till the msgs came out?
Hey yeah that's odd, Edelweiss' B runner is completely different from the regular MD ones.
>>
>>8987828
>couldn't remove that mold line
>womb tatoos
holy mother of cringe
>>
>>8988052
>shinki
>complaining about mold lines
... are you aware shinki aren't model kits?
>>
>>8988052
>Mould line
anon...
>>
File: 1618006933858.jpg (52 KB, 685x564)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>8987362
It hurts!

>>8987412
MMD is gay and cringe and also not the same.
>>
>>8983589
Just look at every single "Wow, do you guys seriously buy toys?" bait posts. Which to be fair I've not seen in years, but EVERY SINGLE ONE of them got more bites than deserved.
>>
File: 1537316026216.jpg (615 KB, 1052x1042)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>8988140
yea you are never going to see it with pandemic going around
>>
File: 1620247594375.jpg (66 KB, 1371x771)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
I really should grt on building my Edel.

But then, i havnt built a kit in months. Still have a half finished one on my desk just waiting.
>>
File: koopa chillin.png (46 KB, 184x184)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>8988168
If i want to see it i can always look it up on Nico, what i would rather have is on PC or mobile at least.
>>
>>8988170
I'll probably make a start on my Weiss' gear tonight.
>>
>>8988176
Hmm. Maybe ill kick it off tomorrow and we'll see hiw many latent Edelweiss' we can save.

Everyone jump in!
>>
>>8988170
Ah yes... Edelweiss "IS" a Busou Shinki my brother... thank you for reminder... I just need to remember where I stored her. I normally throw box after assembly...
>>
>>8988189
Maybe you are handicapped?
>>
>>8988446
He hasn't taken his meds.
>>
>>8988446
C'mon Brother... I already replaced it with an image where friends are censored... you only post nitpick screenshots. Anyway, I post Busou Shinki Edenwise later once I remember where I keep mine....

>>8988577
Not true Brother... I am obligated to take them....
>>
Please ignore all brotherposting
>>
>>8988656
But Brother... you just said Brother as well...
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 224x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>8988656
>>8988663
Anyway... less Brother more Shinki for now...
>>
>>8987969

elven thighs
>>
Well, that's the main armor all done. The rigging will come later, I've done enough sanding for one night.
>>
File: flowergab.jpg (740 KB, 1628x1560)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
>>8985511
>>
File: IMG23330-01.jpg (2.03 MB, 2676x2677)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>8989369
>>
Pic somewhat unrelated, but I recently bought me a simple doll room for shinki reasons. $20, pretty simple and small room.

Watched a vid on how to put it together https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sROLiQilghU
and it already exacerbated my fears in making one. I have big shaky hands ffs.
>>
>>8989479
Apart from the really weird yet aggressive text in the printed manual... Just be careful in putting the wallpaper behind and you' ll be fine Brother... This is one of their more easier to build dollhouses of which I have all the 1/12 scale. Floor is straightforward and if you follow the cutmarks right they are an exact fit... Anyway, you'll be fine
>>
>>8989486
Fuck off
>>
>>8989503
No... Deal with it Brother... :)
>>
File: modified diorama.jpg (342 KB, 864x648)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>8989479
>>8989486 (Me)
Anyway, here's a modified version of the diorama you got Brother... Again, you will be fine...
>>
File: EzrjAzUUUAMzgZ9.jpg (601 KB, 2048x1536)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>
I just purchased one of the Otomedius Shinki's, does anyone have any experience with them? I've never seen them talked about here befote.
>>
>>8989479
Just curious where you grabbed it from?
>>
File: HBY-GCF-00001432.0.jpg (68 KB, 550x354)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>8989744
Ive been in these threads for probably close to a decade.

Ive been here since it was originally BS General.

I've never seen these guys, ever.
>>
>>8989760
Amazon, basically.
>>
>>8989775
I found out about them out of sheer curiousity because I heard there was a playable shinki in Otomedius. Never had a clue about them until a week ago either.
>>
>>8989811
they're MMS not shinki you retard
>>
>>8989811
Arnval and Strarf MKI appear in one of the Otemedius games at human size. Their appearance makes the Moon Angel OVA actually CANON, as the prototype humanoid doll body there was the prototype for the playable Arnval and Strarf.
>>
>>8989947
Aren't they the same thing? Plenty of shinkis have both "Busou Shinki" and "MMS" in the product description.
>>
>>8990007
MMS is the Multi-Movable System technology used for their bodies. It has been succeeded by Apsy's Machineca figure technology, which is used in Megami Device, Chitocerium, and Dark Advent figures.
>>
>>8990007
Technically, no.
MMS is the body design Busou Shinki is the branding piloting it.

For the purposes of this thread, yes.
Any MMS is more than close enough to a Shinki and is welcome
>>
>>8989375
>fucking weeeds
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50 KB, 400x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>8990007
no
>>
>>8990105
Her rubbery titty sleeve was so disappointing.
>>
>>8990105
Still wish I had got her back in the day for her boots
>>
Which shinki what is the german officer looking shinki called? Is she worth it?
>>
>>8990162
Murmeltier? I dont own her but i have Asuka, her wave sister and she's nice, so she must be nice aswel.
>>
>>8983308
So...this thread's topic switched to the discussion of only those ancient-old girl figures (not kits I presume?) with ugly-ass screws and nightmare-fuel-level hip attachments, am I getting this right?
>>
>>8990273
If youre not regular enough to know whats going on then theres no reason for you to stick your nose in now.
>>
File: IMG26213.jpg (1.22 MB, 2400x1600)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>8990162
>>8990235
Yes she's great.
>>
File: 1394240710903.jpg (431 KB, 644x1209)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>
>>8987830
wait I know that anime
>>
>>8990313
You do realize MANY people come in here to just look at the pictures and get release info, and thus wouldn't know about our annoying Flip-poster, right? You have people that are confused because they literally don't read that tard's shit and have no way of knowing what's going on. This was all retarded to begin with and solves nothing anyways.
>>
>>8990376
>look at pictures
I would think after seeing the same shitty pictures getting posted multiple times with pathetically retarded comments people would become acquainted with whats going on.
>>
File: Gabrians.jpg (525 KB, 2201x1255)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>
Rigging and rifle went pretty quickly. She's a gorgeous little elf, I'll probably add some gold or silver details to her armor in the future.
>>
File: johncel stroke.png (9 KB, 613x83)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
from FB
>>
>>8991562
Damn. Makes me wonder how the fuck he is still spamming the other thread as I type this. Maybe I've had the stroke...
>>
>>8991579
Thats the raw power of autism anon
>>
>>8991582
You ain't kidding.
>>
>>8991562
I am fine now. I proved to my doctor that I am fine enough to comprehend and sign a waiver and required to report regularly so I am back to condo but under heavy and strong medication. As for facebook... it was a string of plus signs after I collapsed on my keyboard and posted + signs by accident and was lifted so I can post again... This medication is weird... It makes me stay alert but at the same time my movements we're sluggish
>>
>>8991562
die
>>
File: 1478667262903.jpg (18 KB, 336x336)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>8991562
>Didn't die
Awww
>>
>>8991593
>>8991641
We live in time and age where effective modern medicine and medical treatment exists. As long as I'm not hit with a truck... I will survive my Brothers no matter how much you wish me to pass on...
>>
So this primate made a fake post on facebook? Is this what true desperation and mental illness looks like?
>>
>>8991590
You're in your early 40s and you already had a stroke. You're gonna die soon, modern medicine or not.
>>
>>8991822
I hope we were that lucky.
>>
>>8991562
what group if you dont mind me asking? ive seen him on 3d printed gunpla before
>>
>>8991822
My grandma had a stroke when she was 40, she's 90 now. Granted, she lost a lot of mobility on her right side and has alzheimers but alive nonetheless.
>>
>>8991822
That's what happens when he eats all of that takeout shit.
>>
>>8991669
No brother... I cannot make a facebook post at all earlier because I slammed my face on keyboard after collapse due to mild stroke and it posted lots of plus sign which facebook interpreted as spam. After I got waiver and release from hospital I got the restriction reversed after explaining what happened so I can post regularly again but it was a very packed few hours. I OK now but need to be observed.
>>
File: org167810_1_1226783.jpg (259 KB, 750x1000)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>8990162
>>8990314
>Yes she's great.
Word.
>>
File: IMG20210507160915.jpg (413 KB, 648x864)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>8990162
>>8990235
>>8992240
The one I got is the Blonde one. She is sturdy but some parts feel very thin and with all her equipment equipped... She really cannot stand on her own... She is one of my precious so she stays in the detolf only to be touched for cleaning and maintenance...
>>
>>8992240
That coat is perfection
>>
File: ehhsex.jpg (58 KB, 346x482)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>I cannot make a facebook post at all earlier because I slammed my face on keyboard after collapse due to mild stroke and it posted lots of plus sign which facebook interpreted as spam.

If only we had a drawfag willing to visualize this scene for us
>>
>>8992360
Don't compare Essex to that retard. Essex is adorable, that guy is not.
>>
>>8991650
Getting a stroke is the first sign that you are on your way, mate. You have already lost half of your brain.
>>
>>8983308
I wish have a Shinki
>>
>>8992700
Easiest way to find em is in the OP.

You can usually snag an MMS1 Strarf for around $40 or so.
>>
File: sexball.png (224 KB, 522x522)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>8992360
>drawing thread drama

>>>/b/
>>>/jp/
Just fuck off to wherever joncel dragged you from.
>>
File: eeesex.jpg (19 KB, 241x294)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>8992799
>drama
nigga what is you saying?
>>
>>8992360
kill yourself retard
>>
File: 1512994348570.jpg (25 KB, 898x886)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>8983991
Did he make the flooring for the 2nd level himself? Or was the Case already designed like this?

Looks really nice, I have a spare case and I might have a go with it.
>>
>>8992969
Looks like the main floor was a part of the tower, nothing you cant replicate with some hobbyshop wood sheets though.
>>
>>8989694
measurements?
>>
>>8992127
Unironically this, you need to stay the minimum level of healthy to sustain a building lifestyle and live to see future releases
>>
>>8991822
>>8991837
>>8992127

lol people literally hoping this dude dies.
>>
>>8994023
It's like cancer.
You have to kill it or it'll spread.
In fact, the incel cancer already started spreading on to other threads, so he needs to die quick before it's too late.
Fuckin /jp/ gave /toy/ cancer.
>>
File: 1362739779837.jpg (407 KB, 1200x900)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>8992969
If I remember correctly, they had a CNC machine at their workplace they used to cut a custom metal frame for the second floor and filled it in with wood slats. It's definitely one of the smaller dollhosue builds I've seen here over the years, but it's still by far my favorite cause it's one of the few dioramas I've seen that retains the entire scale difference thing shinkis have. Most of the others just scale everything down to 1/12 instead of really conveying that these girls meant to be as big as they actually are.
>>
>>8994190
I miss that guy.
I miss Idle Shinkis.
Fuck. I miss noodles and turret.
>>
File: Itainteasy.png (3.77 MB, 1816x1508)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
>>8983308
>>
>>8994023
You must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>8994190
>Using work tools for your toys
Based

Well that's definitely out of the question for me. I'll get a plywood board or something, then attach L Brackets at the bottom.
>>
>>8984001
Winner get to monopolized Fumikane.
>>
>>8994310
so why you are here?
>>
File: 1607070082031.jpg (162 KB, 601x601)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>8994226
me too anon.
me too.
>>
>>8994623
Because I'm physically and mentally an adult. How did you escape the tard wrangler again?
>>
>>8994967
>I'm physically and mentally an adult
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
File: IMG_3470.jpg (425 KB, 1600x1200)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
an old school shinki posting shinki thread? sweet
>>
File: bright feather.jpg (362 KB, 1080x1440)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>8995030
god damn it 4chan, I'm posting from a computer and that was a photo from a legit camera!
>>
>>8994998
>Facebook tier responses
Retard.
>>
>>8995035
>gets tilted by the shitty orientation metadata phone cameras use

Now that's a classic experience.
>>
>>8995115
It wasn't even a phone camera I took it with is the crazy part. It was a normal canon digital camera from like 2010 then transfered the photo library to my flashdrive ages ago.
>>
File: 20170118_172903-75p.jpg (1.45 MB, 2241x3984)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>8995233
Yeah, some cameras are like that.

My Arnval's been quite modified, I soaked a lot of 'liquid glass' nanomaterial into her head to seal in the plasticizer and replaced her crumbling soft plastic hands with Figma hands + balljoints. Was actually planning on giving her spare ABS feet from one of my Megami Device parts kits too, since her original feet are getting yellowed.
>>
>>8995256
not sure if it would work or not but I seen people soak sunbaked parts in solution with uv lights shining in to get gid of yellowing (there's vids on youtube of people restoring old toy and electronics where they do this)
>>
>>8995278
The solution is hydrogen peroxide. It works really well but you need to keep an eye on it cause it can cause some minor bleaching on painted parts if you’re not careful. UV light isn’t really necessary cause what activates it is heat. So placing the tub of plastic and H2O2 in a warm environment for a few hours does the trick.
>>
>>8994320
you could try a sheet of acrylic plastic (comes in many colors), could end up doing some cool design stuff with it.
>>
>>8995281
good to know, I thought it was hydrogen peroxide but wasn't sure, interesting that the uv lights aren't needed (I've learned something new today)
>>
File: peroxide - before.jpg (355 KB, 600x900)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>8995278
>>8995281
>>8995287
here's some pics I saved years ago demonstrating the effectiveness
>>
>>8995697
>>
File: peroxide - after.jpg (363 KB, 600x900)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>8995698
>>
>>8994282
cute
>>
>>8995287
>>8995278
>>8995256
>>8995281
Just like with Plasticizers, once the yellowing process of the plastic's aging begins you can not reverse it. Yes you can return the whiteness, but it doesn't matter if it took ten years to begin yellowing in the first place and that you shove it in a sealed airtight box after whitening it, it WILL yellow again in a rather short time. And sadly unlike the plasticizer there seems to be no permament fix and unlikely to be one anytime soon. Or I should say, a feasible permament fix, there was some chemist on I beleive GI Joe forums ages past who was working on a special solution that he claims reversed the chemical chain reaction triggered instead of just 'treating the symptom.' Unfortunately it involved chemicals that release toxic fumes. A bunch of folks sent him stuff to fix via mail since he needed tons of testing and he was producing great results, someone even sent him parts of a Flagg.
>>
File: EdhelpsGabSmall.png (2.92 MB, 642x2022)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
>>8995725
>>
Might be a tad early,, but we're back to full force folks. all the friends are welcome...

well.. except..

>>8996259
>>8996259
>>8996259
>>
>>8996267
fuck off
>>
>>8996267
Seriously, No Sol Hornet?...
>>
>>8996267
Troll thread with only shitposting, abandon.
>>
>>8995035
cute pic and cute shinki anon
>>
Real next thread
>>8998435
>>
rip only good shinki thread in years
>>
>>9001361
Tell me about it. I actually had a good time.

And the deleted thread OP atleast tried to keep things under control.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.