[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LHIvShqn_o.jpg (75 KB, 564x684)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>APRIL
Frieza First Form & Frieza Pod - Release April 24th

>MAY
Burter & Guldo [Web Exclusive]

>JUNE
Super Saiyan Full Power Son Goku
Hit [Web Exclusive]

>JULY
Lunch [Web Exclusive]
Goku's Harahachibunme set

>AUGUST
Goku Black - Super Saiyan Rose
Final Form Cooler [Web Exclusive] - Pre-Order Ends April 25th

>OCTOBER
Super Saiyan Son Goku - Clone [Event Exclusive]

>Shown Prototypes
Nappa - Saiyan Invasion -
Bulma - Namek -
Cell Shell
Vegeta - The Proud Saiyan Prince -
Yamcha
Tenshinhan
Chiaozu
Super Saiyan 2 Son Goku

>Teased
SSJ4 (Verbal Confirmation)
King Kai (Silhouette)
1st Form Cell (Silhouette)
Videl (Visible page/Planning Now)
Kid Buu (Planning Now)
Janemba (Planning Now)
Son Goku GT (Planning Now)
Suber Baby 2 (Planning Now)
Kefla (Planning Now)

Shonen Jump Calendar
>http://www.shonenjump.com/j/jumpcalendar/sakuhin/dragonball/

Tamashii Nations Surveys:
>https://tamashii.jp/survey/

Previous thread >>8897593
>>
>>8907329
You could've made some cash by selling those boxes.
>>
i think this line is at the point where i would buy anything they announce. Id probably skip on a Yajirobe unless he came with Korin, or Maybe General Blue cause he was just kinda lame. But everything else i can think of is something i would genuinely want. im glad this line has come so far
>>
Imagine if they did General Black with his big racist lips?
>>
>>8907825
>Staff officer Black
>>
>>8907825
I would unironically buy it. Red Ribbon is among my top favorite arcs in the entire series.
>>
File: 5mj35xmmke.jpg (28 KB, 340x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>8907822
>>8907825
>>8907860
I just wanted to know, if they ever make Commander Red, what scale will he be in? (looking at the current kid Goku)
>>
>>8907825
It's fine so long as he can breathe.
>>
>>8907903
Jacksdo is doing one, he's static though
https://youtu.be/9iUdG5H2r2A>>8907912
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaUtPjIHnNQ

Why tho?
>>
File: 097661740.jpg (218 KB, 1011x1369)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Who's next?
>>
>>8907962
Bikini Maron
>>
>>8907962
Me
>>
File: empty.png (219 KB, 757x317)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>8907962
No one.
>>
>>8907962
Bulma, she has the last Dragonball
>>
>>8907962
I think many of us thought they were gona jew us with SS2 being a more expensive release vs SS being the cheap one. Now with only a few months left in the year it seems pretty likely it could very well be next year's cheap Goku.

In terms of who's next it's not Goku. I think it's either Bulma or a complete surprise not from any of those.
>>
>>8907962
Can't really get excited about any of these. Bulma is the only unique one I don't already have displayed and she's not even a fighter.

Imperfect Cell now PLEASE!!
>>
Why doesn't a half decent figure/statue of Gotenks exist? Or better yet Goten and Trunks doing the fusion dance
>>
>>8908089
Good chance he'll be another cheap Goku for 2022 yeah. I kind of wish they'd do a more extensive Goku release so we can actually have a kamehameha or spirit bomb effect.
>>
>Recoome about to ship from TN.

Still waiting for another store to get Bardock in, as he's combo'd with Jeice.
>>
>>8907962
Goku only after SS gets released. They don't like to have 2 on PO.
>>
Did I fuck up not getting Jeice? He was the only one I didn't think would explode in price and now he's really expensive.
>>
>>8908344
you kinda did yeah. Unless Burter turns out to be the most outstanding figure in existence, Jeice is easily the best figure in the force. He comes with a ton of shit and the articulation is excellent. no loose or broken pieces like Ginyu and Recoome, a 10/10 figure imo
>>
>>8908358
I PO'ed Recoome and Burter knowing they would be hard to swallow aftermarket prices and thought Jeice would bin or be easy to get for msrp. What a fool I was. I fixed Recoome though with some shock oil and Burter just has shoulder armor so with no qc issues he could be amazing.
I gotta say though, no matter how well the armor is done it drives me nuts kek. Unimpeded sculpts are the best and if they ever do bodysuit Recoome he will be my favorite out of the force.
>>
>>8908344
>Did I fuck up not getting Jeice?
Yes. That whole force is going up and will never come back down for the foreseeable future.
>>8908358
I agree Jeice is the best one so far, although I haven't really had any issues with Ginyu or Recoome myself either. As a whole they've done an amazing job on them, the set is going to be a centerpiece for any DB collection.
>>
>>8907962
I think it's gonna be Bulma
Nappa just screams con exclusive and they haven't really moved to Cell saga yet. They're gonna spend the rest of this year on Frieza saga and next year we'll get a cheap SS2 entry Goku and they'll start releasing the rest
>>
>>8908466
>Bulma
We've been mostly thinking this for 3 months in a row now here, I don't trust the feel that she's up next anymore.
>>
I made the mistake of keeping extra hands together, now I cant figure out what goes with who, god dammit dont make my mistake, keep all your extra hands separated! This is driving me insane
>>
>>8908513
I'm just sitting here with like 40 hands comparing color and peg size, why did I do this to myself, why did I buy so many Gokus, why are the gokus all slightly different shades. Ahhhh
>>
>>8908518
Why do I have a hand that doesnt fit on any peg, it's way too big. Wtf is going on here
>>
>>8908513
I keep all my model bits in labeled sandwhich bags, same with model kits, unless I am scared of something breaking like antennas on Piccolo 2.0 (he's the only one still with his box.)
How do you store your bits?
>>
File: almost.png (67 KB, 131x200)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>8908065
>>8908466
it really is time for her
>>
>>8908313
>>8908466
Hope every generic Goku body (this includes ultimate Gohan) is a cheap entry release going forward.
>>
File: Variousheights.jpg (440 KB, 1021x616)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
If anyone is as autistic as me the Legends Creation bootleg armored Broly makes a good figure for base Broly. This is with Armor Broly's hips all the way down and bootleg almost all the way up. Real head on the bootleg.
>>
File: Pulldown.jpg (435 KB, 1066x614)
435 KB
435 KB JPG
This is with their legs pushed up as far as they can go. Bootleg doesn't go as high as the real one.
>>
File: Pulldown2.jpg (490 KB, 1057x824)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
This is with their legs pulled all the way down. Because it was a bootleg I also clipped off its bicep limiter which I'm still debating on doing with the real one. It satisfies my autism of having a shorter Base Broly in my display. It has its problems but it's the one bootleg I'd tell you to get since everything besides DF is terrible.
>>
>>8908634
Kek. Enjoy your Gohan and SS2 Goku at twice the cost with zero accessories anon.
>>
>>8908466
Have we ever seen a con exclusive previewed as early as Nappa? I agree that he would be a prime candidate for an EE, but I always thought that they are shown fairly close to the events themselves.
>>
>>8908744
Some of the reveals that event seemed a bit strange. Like SS2 probably won't be out til next year and we had Cooler and Black recolor that just popped up. Seems like some of the stuff like Nappa were just there to be like "hey don't worry they're coming so feel free to buy Raditz now".
>>
Is this the best custom cell saga vegeta? The hair is the same color as the anime too
>>
>>8908744
Nope, they normally reveal them around may/june. Showing it off half a year ahead would be a first. I personally dont think Nappa will be event exclusive, but we'll find out.
>>
Knull would clap this whole universe
>>
>>8908794
I wish Bandai would do more of the beefier designs from Z. Super's malnourished twink-boy design fucking sucks.
>>
>>8908794
Yes, that's exactly how I want him to look too. Don't care about having another different hair color but he needed to be beefier.
>>
>>8908974
Same, that's why I love current Namek releases with Raditz and the Ginyu Force. Though UI Goku is super and he's fantastic in thiccness.
That said FF Frieza is delicious muscle twink, mhmm just mhmm.
>>
>>8908992
A 100% power Freeza with some energy disc accessories would be an instant buy.
>>
>>8907962
I'm hoping for Nappa. One of the figures I'm holding out desperately for a rerelease along with SS3 Goku and Beerus/Whis.
>>
>>8908999
Proper 2.0 regular final form Frieza first.
>>
>>8909044
What's wrong with the current one?
>>
>>8909049
I think it's a "we know Bandai can do way better than this" mentality after we've seen Cooler.
Honestly if we get another Frieza form down the line it's pretty much guaranteed that a new final form will happen.
>>
>>8909049
It's outdated and that will only become more clear as time goes on. Especially when we have First Form Frieza and Cooler.
It's like asking what's wrong with Piccolo 1.0.
>>
>>8909057
That's blind hope though. They could do a Recoome better if they did it right now too, but that doesn't say what's wrong with the current Freeza. The Res Freeza is the only 1.0 mold that actually held up and all his articulation is pretty seamless and works well. Only thing he needs is butterflies and a better way to attach his tail which is going to look atrocious if they do it like they did 21 and looks like Cooler suffers there too.

FF Freeza is the last 1.0 body that they should redo because it looks better than most of the 2.0 bodies while still capturing the look of Freeza. All the other 1.0s are a red herring for why he needs to be redone since they all had numerous issues that were apparent at a glance when you looked at what the characters actually look like. The Res Freeza captures the look of Namek quite well though it falls when trying to look like Super due to how ripped he is. His pull down hips look good and hide the articulation and his knees cover any gaps unlike the other 1.0s. He doesn't have the overly diaper look and the alternative is the thong look on such a small body.

I'm not disagreeing that he can look better or that they can do better, but he only needs to be redone once they're done with the other forms maybe. 2.0 Golden Freeza should be redone before FF. And if they do ever redo it, I would prefer his legs not get the cut up thong and they keep it largely the same while just changing the shoulder area and butterflies.
>>
>>8909049
The body on it is from one of the earliest in the line.
>>
>>8909068
Piccolo always looked like shit. So did Vegeta, SS3 Goku, all Gohans, Vegeto, others. All you have to do is look at the artwork and compare them. It's the whole reason I never bought those figures when I got into the line with Awakening Goku when it came out who also had terrible faces so I gave him away and didn't have a SS Goku until DF released the headset.
1.0 Freeza looked like the character with no awful looking articulation and the Res release fixed the paint issues. He's a good figure, and I'll be happy with him even if they do release an updated version. I couldn't open up Golden Freeza on the other hand kek.
>>
>>8909087
>They could do a Recoome better if they did it right now too
I mean, most things could be "done better". It's more about pulling him towards the modern standards in terms of sculpting, proportions and engineering. Frieza holds up better than most 1.0 but for such a popular character I'd like to see it done more justice. It's starting to look off compared to the Ginyu and it'll get worse as we get 1st Frieza and Cooler.
>>
>>8909176
>It's starting to look off compared to the Ginyu and it'll get worse as we get 1st Frieza and Cooler.
Nah, it's pretty on point for Cooler to make his little brother look like shit.
>>
>>8909176
Cooler is going to make every figure look like shit if he has real shading.
>>
>>8909097
>Piccolo always looked like shit.
Wrong. Like Frieza, Piccolo 1.0 was always seen as having aged well. Not so for Goku and Vegeta.
>>
>>8909217
I actually wonder if he will have the shading on the promotional pictures? I suppose I doubt it. They don't tend to do that a lot anymore.
>>8909192
LOL.
>>
>>8909097
>Res release fixed the paint issues.
Ehh, I wouldn't say that. Anyway, the bodily articulation scheme and sculpting style definitely could use an update, because, well Cooler and both First Form Frieza look pretty clearly better and more modern.
The heads are an exception, of course. Because those were newly made for that version.
>>
>>8909284
I think he will. With the promotional stuff what you see is more or less what you get. Pretty much all of the figures with close to no shading on the final product also didn't have it in the proto images.
>>
>>8909304
>With the promotional stuff what you see is more or less what you get. Pretty much all of the figures with close to no shading on the final product also didn't have it in the proto images.
That was actually my train of thought there and I was going to go through the promotional images to compare it to what we actually ended up getting.
I guess I just kind of forgot about doing all of that, lol.
>>
https://youtu.be/CcKdtHmk06U
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8909319
FP Jiren has fantastic matte shading on the final product so I'm not worried about Cooler.
>>
So historically most reveals are within that first week of the new month. I’m guessing if we see nothing in the coming days the September month is officially a skip.
>>
>just got email saying Raditz is still shipping out April
Color me shocked, P-Bandai. Wonder what caused Recoome to be delayed.
>>
>>8909332
Then my hype for Cooler rose even more.
They have to really fuck it up for it not to be figure of the year material.
>>
>>8909278
Wrong he looked like shit with bad sculpting and huge gaps with faded paint. I took one look at him and decided I would never get him 4 years ago when he was under 40 dollars. I'm still happy with Freeza on the other hand. Other 1.0s are not a replacement for Freeza since he shares almost none of their issues.
>>
>>8909377
Frieza's sculpt is also pretty mushy in comparison to modern figures.
There's no question he has aged well. But even aging well is still aging, and it's only gonna get more obvious.
If you don't want a new Frieza, that's fine. But I'm sure there are a good number of people that would be happy to get one.
>>
>>8909380
Eh, Frieza's sculpt has always looked spot on to me. 1.0 had issues with loose joints and both of them had weird paint app choices, but I think they are among the best 1.0 era figures.
>>
>>8909289
His paint is pretty good and he doesn't have a white disc in his shoulder. His upper torso and shoulders are the worst part, but it's not enough to make him look out of place for me. If they reused everything but gave him a new upper torso and arms it would be perfect for my taste. I don't want the heavily muscled Super version but if that was the case he would need to be totally redone.

If they give him the pelvis thong cut on his white skin it's going to look terrible so I'm not looking forward to that. If they do the Jiren style it's going to have the visible thigh swivel. It's going to be a case of 2 steps forward and one step back if they do it.

He's just a very good representation for me so I don't see a need for possibly minor improvements anytime soon. OG Broly and Beerus need one more than him and Beerus looks great besides his shit knees. OG Broly looks bad and I don't know why I wanted it so bad since I knew how bad he looked but would be happy to replace him and Beerus.
>>
>>8909380
The mushyness is accurate to Z. Giving him a bunch of definition like the other newer figs just makes him anime Super Freeza.
Don't get me wrong I'd still be happy with a new one, but it seems a lot of his issues are just being old and because of Piccolo. Freeza is the last 1.0 that needs to be redone since the original had a lot of 2.0 articulation anyway besides butterflies and most importantly he looks accurate to the source with no big flaws. Even with the most impressive looking bodies they've done in FP Broly and Jiren he still fits in in my eye. If Cooler is done as well as them then he should work there too. Instead of a 2.0 FF Freeza I would want a 100% Freeza, or a 2nd Form. 3rd Form is never coming so once they do those 2 and King Cold I might be more open to a redo kek.
>>
so do any of you have any suggestions for a SSJ1 or SSJ2 goku figure that is under 7 inches tall? i want one of goku in his orange gi, all of the figures i'm seeing on bigbadtoystore are ones with gimmicks like ripped clothes or no shirt. it does not have to be poseable and my budget is $20-$80
>>
>>8909519
Not sure if troll... search for Dragon Ball Z S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan Full Power Goku on bbts
>>
>>8909524
yeah i saw that one and preordered it, but it wont be here for awhile. i just wanted one that is already out because i'm an impatient retard
>>
>>8909529
Besides the original 1.0 which goes above your price range, I think waiting until June is the only option. I feel you though, I cant wait for that one to come out.
>>
Looks like burgers are getting Raditz around the 30th. Between him, Freiza and Recome, I'll be getting 3 SHF DBZ figures this month. How funny would it be if they finally straightened out the bullshit with Gohan this month too?
>>
What's strange is that there's no adult Chi-chi.

She's the mother of Gohan and Goten, so she's more important than Bulma fiction-wise.
>>
Was looking at great ape Vegeta again and made me wish they did a generic great ape first. In a display It could be treaten as either kid Goku or Gohan or even just a general representation of the form. Haven't bought Vegeta but I'd prob get a generic ape if they ever did one.
>>
File: 3.jpg (151 KB, 1066x1600)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Namek Frieza changed a little bit with bigger legs in some panels but Ressurection nailed his Namek look. It was trying to be Super Frieza and fucked that up but it's a great representation of Namek FF.
>>
>>8909545
Toyeticness trumps importance. I actually really love ChiChi and her tigermom self, I'd gladly buy an adult ChiChi with angry faces and weapons, but a lot of fans hate her.
>>
>>8909532
yeah i'll just wait i guess, i'm probably going to get the S.H. Figuarts Mr Satan and maybe the piccolo one as well to hold me over since they are both out and look decent to me
>>
>>8909567
DB tournament Chi Chi would be so good, and she'd go well with both SROE Goku and her own DB line.
>>
>>8907962
Tien and his lil buddy 2pack confirmed
>>
File: s210408604-03.jpg (71 KB, 1200x630)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>8909621
Looks good.
>>
>>8909621
YOU CAN TUNE A PIANO, BUT YOU CAN'T TUNAFIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSH
>>
File: ui.png (2.39 MB, 1585x940)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>8909568
Sounds like you're just getting into things so here's something you may or may not have known, you can swap the heads of the different Gokus. If you bought UI Goku you could put the SS head on it when you get it in June. I'd recommend getting him, its a good body and also comes with a blast piece.
>>
>>8909545
How many people do you honestly know that like her too though? Most people seem to think she's an overbearing bitch if not just a pushy mom who wants her kids to be nerds and that doesn't make a figure that people want.
>>
>>8909621
Looks good but I'm glad I haven't sold my Saiyan saga Tien yet. Doesn't look like this one comes with as expressive faces, the heads are much better proportioned this time around
>>
>>8909653
yeah i didn't know that, thanks anon. i liked the UI goku body but haven't seen super yet so i didn't want to buy him, but since he's out ill probably buy him as well and just swap the heads
>>
File: gktposter.png (21 KB, 342x292)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
is.. is that you?
>>
>>8909621
Just hope Chiaotzu has at least waist swivel. This is still a must buy either way. Trunks and Goten 2 pack looks more likely now.
>>
>>8909621
So is their excuse for not giving Guldo articulation because Burter was too big and would made the set over $100 if they did so? The fact that Chiaotzu is with Tien makes me think that.
>>
>>8909621
Two packs are on the table. It’s time
>>
>>8909621
Is this going to be an exclusive?
>>
>>8909698
I don't like the DF Guldo enough for it's price point but I hate him only being a statue. This ruffles my feathers a bit.
>>
>>8909757
Probably. I wonder if it will be as much as the Burter two pack.

Either way this is an easy pass for me and glad I get to save money that month. On top of Tien/Chaiotzu being arguably my least favorite characters in the entire series no "good character" other than Piccolo, Krillin or a saiyan justifies a premium figure to me.
>>
>>8909674
Makes me wonder if they'll find some way to make Yamcha marketable in his rerelease. The chaozu just isn't enough for me this time but I'm glad people new to the line will get a second chance.
>>
>>8909792
Yamcha will need to come with a poseable Saibaman, and be able to replicate his icon pose perfectly. Maybe even a crater accessory.
>>
File: IMG_20210406_221038.jpg (311 KB, 1000x563)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>
>>8909621
This looks so much better than previous Tien, very tempting to buy, but I'll hold off (don't want too much figure clutter). Only really want Tien in his super outfit, and Yamcha in his DB bandit outfit and supers' baseball outfit.
>>
Chiaotzu vs Broly displays soon.
>>
>>8909810
>This looks so much better than previous Tien
Too bad it's the worse costume.
>>
>>8909821
True.
Yeah, that's true.
>>
>>8909826
His shoulders need to be bigger
>>
>>8909776
I like when characters like Krillin and Piccolo have basically a single appearance and you can get their icon look with one figure. Tien as one of the "good guys" has a different appearance in Saiyan arc, Cell, Buu and Super. I don't need 4 figures of Tien when he's just a support character. I might get the eventual Super one as I like that design the best.

>>8909804
The Saibaman doesn't fit the cell arc one though. Maybe he can have the Gero arm through his chest lol.
>>
>>8909809
Time to buy multiples and flip them for 4x the price to latefags lmao.
>>
>>8909837
Tien's bigger problem is just his design, "just support character" can be justifiable if he has fantastic design in every appearance. But yeah, same bro.
>>
>8908968
No one cares loser.
>>
>>8909698
>So is their excuse for not giving Guldo articulation because Burter was too big
No you buttmunch how many times do we have to explain that you can't articulate a basketball with arms and still be capable of pulling off Ginyu poses?
>>
>>8909837
>t. zoomzoom that only watched Z
>>
>>8909848
DF did it. I'd take some articulation over none at all.
>>
>>8909848
You can have removable arms+legs for specific poses, and one set of arms+legs to be articulate like the DF figure. Not that I care since I am more than happy with the DF one, especially since it has a nice and bright color, unlike the more dark faded bandai one (plus can use both interchangeably anyway).
>>
>>8909858
Read the whole post instead of stopping half way through to shill bootlegs.
>>
>>8909862
>You can have removable arms+legs for specific poses
Guarentee people who say this are the same ones that defend Kid Gohan and think anatomy and proportions don't exist in cartoons.
The only way they could make it work would be like the Kirby Nendo, just making his torso a ball with magnetic limbs so his arms and legs can move into the proper positions.
The DF is awful and will never be able to do poses like the rest of the force.
>>
>>8909792
I'm right there with ya bro. Especially since I have the DF kit, I really don't need to get a second Tien. Chaiotzu just isn't enough of a draw for me to get another Tien. Especially since my detolfs is full as it is.
>>
>>8909874
You have a very weird dislike for the DF Guildo, and some really far reaching projections. And while magnetic could be neat, look at the figure Bandai made and the DF one. The DF can already do some GF poses and overall fun, the statue does two other poses and has removable parts that could have included an extra part of parts for articulate arms+legs.
It's not like Bandai doesn't do fixed pose parts for fully articulate figures anyway, but like I said: I don't care because I am happy with the DF figure and can use the statue for more niche purposes (including trading around heads).
>>
>>8909359
>still shipping out April
Barely. It's ESTIMATED to ship the last day of April.
>>8909761
He's like $30. I don't see how you can complain about that if you want an articulated Guldo.
>>8909621
God damn, I wasn't planning on getting Tenshinhan because I have the other figure and I'm happy with it, but now I think I'm going to be forced into getting him since Chiaotzu is packed with him.
>>8909891
>It's not like Bandai doesn't do fixed pose parts for fully articulate figures anyway
Yea, they have plenty of figures with interchangeable crossed arms. They could have done more with Guldo than they did.
>>
>>8909904
I just don't like how he looks, the shoulder pads are just too straight. Where are you finding him for $30? Ebay has him starting at $40 unless you want it to ship faster than 4 weeks.
>>
>>8909960
Where do you live? It's 32-33USD for me with free shipping from US with reasonable estimate.
I am FL.
>>
>>8909967
Canada, I'm not even seeing it shipping out from the US, just China.
>>
>>8909974
Yeah I mistyped, meant to say FOR not FROM.
>>
>>8909960
I got him off Aliexpress. I guess I payed about $34 shipped actually. Only took 16 days to get here too, not 4 weeks, and I think it came into the US in California so that includes the time it took to ship it from there to New York.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002126679862.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.2887434eoCm0T1
I know that the estimated delivery there shows a month and a half, but it said the same for me and it took a third of that.
>>
>>8909986
Didn't seem him there, of course I made the mistake of searching for Guldo or Psychic.
>>
>>8909997
Yea, I had the same issue but then people here were recommending that seller for DF stuff and I saw Guldo on his store and went for it.
Figured for $34, how disappointed can I be?
Ended up being about what I expected. A combination of it being a $34 custom mold/bootleg, but also knowing that the company that made it is the best mass producing bootlegger/custom figure maker for DBZ figuarts.
I'm going to have my Ginyu force in their iconic pose, so I'll probably just use the statue for that, but I'll probably go carve some stick and use a stand to have him posed throwing a log at Gohan and Krillin when they come out with the 2.0.
>>
>>8909986
Thanks anon. Haven't looked at his price for months when it was 10 dollars more, but now I may have just searching for his real name and it was always this price.
>>
>>8909621
>>8909809
God, please PLEASE be good and not have weird QC issues like the last few releases
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8909891
>You have a very weird dislike for the DF Guildo
No I'm just not a third worlder who defends bootlegs lmao. Calling something bad for being bad isn't a "weird dislike", if you hadn't brought up DF I'd have no reason to mention it.

>The DF can already do some GF poses
Weird how you're not proving it with pics then.

>It's not like Bandai doesn't do fixed pose parts for fully articulate figures anyway
Those figures don't have Guldo's body. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the fact that you can't have both articulation and dynamic passing with his body. A statue allows the limbs to stretch/contort around his shape in ways that articulation wouldn't.
>>
>>8910116
Small ass hands
>>
>>8910117
df guldo is best guldo. Sorry, welfare-chud.
>>
>>8910127
what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>8910133
For his arms not to be ugly. Really lazied out with the elbow joints too.
>>
>>8910132
>buying bootlegs
>calling others welfare
LOL
I'm still waiting on these dynamic poses you claim to be able to do.

>>8910158
I'll take those lazy arms over the awful legs of the previous kid characters.
>>
>>8910158
>>8910133
Literally could have been a swivel at the shoulder and a single elbow joint. would be way less ugly and just as practical.
>>
>>8910169
Isn't statue Guldo only going to have the Ginyu Force Pose arms, and the time freeze arms? Doesn't seem like a ton of poses to me.
>>
>>8910116
If he has a waist joint then he is perfect for accurate kid characters. Please don't let this go to waste Bandai.
>>
>>8909810
>>8909821
>>8909826

pretty sure it's the exact same body as the last one so you should be able to swap the heads
>>
>>8910169
The arms arnt even a hard fix, tamashii just didn't want to bother.
>>
>>8910174
2 > 0
>>
>>8910178
doesnt look like he does from these pics. also a couple sets of hands but no second face. whatever, ill take it. i love chiaotzu
>>
>>8910169
I bought Burter and df guldo so I'll have best of both worlds. Too bad you're so poor. Better get some overtime to flip them burgers.
>>
>>8910200
Honestly I am not even going to reply to him anymore, I can't tell if he's baiting or just autistic.
>>
>>8910116
Too bad this is the size kid gohan and kid goku should have been. Fuck you bandai. If this is a general release I'm selling all my figures.
>>
>>8910200
Lol project much kiddo?? We all know you're are the wage slave here - the fact you own anything DF shows how utterly retarded you truly are. People who graduate college and have a successful career that pays more than your 23k annually at your dead end gig - that is unless youre less essential than flipping a patty, as you put it, and youre wasting all your unemployment money on DF shit and plastic toys you hoard in you mommies house. Do us all a favor - your next unemployment check, go to a gun store - buy the cheapest damn thing you can find, that fires a 9mm round - a put that gun in your mouth and save your family and all of us the fucking burden and agony of putting up with your pathetic ass.

You dumb bitch.
>>
>>8910283
Anon please, a .22 pistol would be much more affordable and just as efficient for suicide as long as you fire through the temple.
>>
>>8910283
I'll take two Mcdoubles and a small fry.
>>
>>8910116
>no waist crunch
>90 degrees elbows
But in the case of such a scale, I would agree even to nendo-tier articulation.
>>
>>8910116
I need kid goku in this scale
>>
P-bandai is shipping Raditz on the 30th. Guess we won't get Recoome and him together
>>
File: 20210406_224920.jpg (1.02 MB, 2568x3464)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>8910410
Why is he delayed so long? I missed the PO so I just bought on ebay straight from Tokyo and I got mine in less than a week. I paid a little more but at least I have him. Makes me want to just suck on the late import tax for all my figures if I will get them faster than POing.
>>
>>8909567
DB fandom hate her because its a shitty and toxic as fuck fandom, she was a good mom and her only sin is that Toriyama cant write female characters properly.
>>
>>8910453
Kew See issues wif main show duh joint.

Delay 7 week. You patient now. We send you lay tuh.
>>
>>8910178
Nope. The torso to croch is one solid painted piece friendo.
>>
File: monke.png (617 KB, 1080x1080)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
what am i spending my time on
>>
File: 1546130049513.jpg (7 KB, 255x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>8910116
>People want this thing to be the new Kid Goku body
>>
>>8910509
Just that scale and proportions, not engineering.
Also fatter, fatter!
>>
>>8910492
very nice. knew I'd be a matter of time before someone tried a photoshop.
>>
File: 19-1024x1024.jpg (44 KB, 1024x1024)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>8910178
>If he has a waist joint then he is perfect for accurate kid characters. Please don't let this go to waste Bandai.
>>8910486
Yeah, def looks like it's ll one piece.
>>
File: IMG_20210406_144146086~4.jpg (832 KB, 2367x2140)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>8910453
monica rial, chris sabat, and sean schemmel have to put all the funimation stickers on the boxes by hand, with pride

I also got my budokai resin, it's still not big enough to me, even though it doesn't fit on my coffee table
>>
>>8910535
Is he coming bundled with Tien?
>>
>>8910535
Shodos are back!!! Woo hoo
>>
>>8910535
>mfw getting new Tien for the Chaotzu
>>
>>8909809
Knew chiaotzu would never release on his own
>>
>>8909757
>>8910249

Its an exclusive. See >>8909809

I dunno how I feel about this given I already have 2 originals, the df kit and a chiatzo statue.

I will probably get 1, only worth getting a 2nd if they do a semiperfect cell.
>>
>>8910200
You're trying too hard.
>>
File: 1603640854252.gif (1.21 MB, 500x281)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>"The only reason you don't buy BOOTLEGS is because you're too poor!"
I honestly can't fathom a single fanbase on earth that is more autistic than this. Not even taking into consideration the complete failure in logic thinking a person can afford a $90 exclusive but not a $40 eBay knockoff.
>>
I buy bootlegs, but understand people who won't.

For some its out of principle as they like everything to be official.

For others its to limit cluttering their display. These are usually the same people don't buy multiples of the same characters for the same reason.

I buy bootlegs because I have an entire room dedicated to display and they compliment my collection or act as placeholders until we get the real deal.

My favourites are probably the globalbee toys articulated Saibamen.
>>
>>8910568
>Is he coming bundled with Tien?
That's what it looks like with the photos prominently showing them together.
>>
>>8908508
See, we can't trust the Bulma is next mentality. They're in no rush with her lol.
>>8910108
>>8910112
Not crazily exciting but it looks very good and happy to see they're not wasting time by skipping a month after all.
>>8910770
Already been confirmed they're a set.
>>
File: 1_04.jpg (492 KB, 1722x2048)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>
File: 1_01.jpg (126 KB, 1023x723)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>8910775
>>
File: 1_03.jpg (114 KB, 1023x723)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>8910778
>>
File: 1_02.jpg (745 KB, 1125x1109)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>8910780
>>
>>8910778
A magnetic base for the motorcycle would have been based
>>
>>8910775
>>8910778
>>8910780
MOOOOOOODDS
>>
>>8910453
They are fix8ng his qc issues. Basically everyone is beta testing for the real American release. Do Japs even buy Dragonball anymore? Dragonball is basically catered to our side of the world now.
>>
>>8910492
This is the attempt at getting similar proportions I made.
>>
>>8910791
>MOOOOOOODDS
indeed but surely there is more vehicles out there?
>>
>>8910794
>They are fix8ng his qc issues.
Doing that right on the container ship, yessiree
>>
File: Z.png (1.15 MB, 1500x1500)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>8910796
This is mine.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1.69 MB, 480x238)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>8910794
>They are fix8ng his qc issues. Basically everyone is beta testing for the real American release
Sure thing dude.
>>
>>8910796
Ok, here's an attempt at a chunkier edition.
>>
>>8910796
Whats going on with Yamacha's legs in this? They look weird at the top
>>
>>8910811
They sent in a Vietnamese sweat shop child to tighten and loosen all the Recoome joints. If he fails his family will have to work in the killing fields again.
>>
>>8910812
>accurate out of scale kid heads
perfection
>>
>>8909809
When is he going up for order?
>>
>>8910847
Next 3 month, Tien and Chiaotzu are a bbts exclusive in the US though. Weird.
>>
File: hot sauce.jpg (70 KB, 410x479)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Recoome shipped
Even got a free scouter with him.
>>
Anyone still wanting more og Dragonball characters?

First Dragonball set

1 - Piccolo Daimaoh
2 - Bulma (Pink Skirt)
3 - Roshi
4 - Goku
5 - Bulma (White Shirt)
6 - Krillin
7 - Tao Pai Pai

Second Dragonball set

1 - Lunch
2 - Chi Chi
3 - Jackie Chun

I'd like realistically:
General Blue
Ninja Purple
Piccolo Daimaoh's children
Yajirobe
Yamcha (Either his first appearance or his 22nd Budokai appearance)
Ten Shin Han basically wears the same shit so maybe his first outfit he appears in?
23rd Budokai Goku
23rd Budokai Chi Chi (Kinda wish she wore this outfit as a kid too...)

Probably won't happen but want:
Pirate Robot
Bunny Bulma
Kami
Shen
>>
File: OGDB.png (3 KB, 319x175)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>8910951
I'd like to see more DB figures but it's hard to say if that portion of the line has enough support to carry into a 3rd wave. It kind of feels like it won't.

My personal wishes:
>Bandit Yamcha (maybe with a small Puar + Oolong)
>General Blue
>Korin
>Pilaf
>23rd Budokai ChiChi

Realistically I think the final 4 figures for the 2nd wave will be the remaining ones on the survey right now, pic related.
>>
>>8910492
(would be) bought!

throw in krillin next to him.
>>
>>8910951
I wish adult ChiChi dressed like Kid ChiChi.
>>
>>8910974
I kinda hope they fix Kid Goku and re-release him.
>>
>>8911001
there's a statue of that.
>>
>>8911003
I can't see that happening any time soon.
>>
>>8910951
>no Mai and Shu
I sleep
>>
>>8911021
Do you really think they're not going to release them all together. It'd mostly be Mai as the figure taking up the most space with Pilaf and Shu as accessories.
>>
File: shf_pilaf_gang.jpg (75 KB, 800x651)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>8911031
We just gotta believe
>>
We need future Mai too, she's the only missing character from the op shot.
>>
File: face.png (64 KB, 180x201)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
What's up with this expression
>>
>>8911014
Why? It's Goku
>>
>>8911088
Because they restocked it last year somewhere as well as release the blue gi one as a p-bandai release for Asia. They're still sticking to that old mold for now and I don't think they would do a 2.0 as part of set.
It's like expecting a 2nd wave of Namek figures next year with a 2.0 Kid Gohan, it's just not likely at all. I could see a GT Kid Goku coming, though.
>>
>>8910885
Doesn’t answer my question whatsoever but I found out it should be this friday.
>>
>>8909545
>>8911071
Fuck a bitch. We don't need that coomer shit in this thread.

>>8910456
And you can fuck right off n all
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (92 KB, 864x716)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
He's coming. Will it be a Cell Jr this time or maybe Puar. Gotta throw him something.
>>
>>8911297
chill straggot
>>
>>8911315
Puar seems reasonable to expect. Doubt we'll see Cell Jr. Now that we're slowly going to dip into Cell arc territory they better be doing a Perfect Cell 2.0.
>>
>>8910492
I would not mind this at all, but the chances of Bandai having a second go at the DB kid characters with molds this size are null aren't they? I imagine they'd be hard sells since most people are autistic about the size of toys relative to price.
>>
>>8911073
What, you've never had to hold a poop in in a tenkaichi budokai?
>>
>>8910492
head's too small
>>
>>8911385
I think it could sell well as 2packs: Goku and Krillin, Goten and Trunks.
>>
File: WHEN.jpg (85 KB, 1061x612)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
This thing has been expected in current month since July 2020. Anybody know when the fuck I can expect this?
>>
>>8911450
Let's find out by stepping into my time machi- Oh...
>>
>>8911450
idk, what timeline is it coming from?
>>
>>8911052
ngl, Pilaf looking smooth
>>
Looks like Tien is 7700 yen which is the same price as Cooler
>>
>>8911450
lol BBTS
>>
>>8911483
Yeah, not even going to entertain the idea of getting him. Hell is with this pricing?
>>
>>8909809
>releasing the same month as cooler
>P-Bandai will charge me another 10.00 for shipping
>P-Bandai can barely even ship one figure per month as promised
Calling it now, this release is going to be an absolute shit show.
>>
>>8911450
Isn't this the figure-rise that was released back in 2017?
>>
>>8911519
September is the japanese release month, most likely it'll be October for the US release.
>>
>>8911483
70$ isn't to bad. Two figures that are painyed. One is a whole new body. Both are also slightly painted. These fuckers are gonna skyrocket though.
>>
>>8911534
Ahhh, good call. Though, I'm sure P-Bandai will find a way to delay it somehow.
>>
>>8911542
Well Cooler became $80, so you might see the same for Tien & Chaozu.
>>
>>8911346
just saying, most female characters suck. The are just weak, dull and boring.
>>
File: 5.gif (468 KB, 220x220)
468 KB
468 KB GIF
>People here always cry about bad scale/proportions on kid characters, yes, they accept this Vegeta >>8910796
>>
>>8911528
Yeah but it goes for hundreds on the aftermarket now so I'm waiting on this re-release
>>
>>8911592
Vegeta's head is massive even on the older figures. I just pretend not to notice.
>>
>>8911561
Right? What does Videl even do in super? Does she really only stay at home? Thanks for the expensive school dad. Lol honestly seems like something a woman would do but probably not Videl.
>>
File: vegs.png (519 KB, 772x422)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
Think they just need to shrink his hair a bit like on the Broly one. The Whis gi one looks hilariously bad.
>>
>>8911697
>Be fighter
>Get bun in the oven
>Housewife duty

Think only 18 escaped it.
>>
>>8911736
Bulma arguably accomplished more than Vegeta and her children combined, and she never threw a punch, to be fair.
>>
>>8911592
Infinitely more noticeable in kid characters.
>>
I don't understand. How is it cheaper for me to import p-bandai figures in the US than just buy them from p bandai. What's even the point
>>
>>8911371
I think Puar should come with a Bandit Yamcha.
>>
>>8911796
How? Do you just choose the most basic/longest shipping? I find it is usually about 10-15 dollars more if I import vs P-Bandai.
>>
>>8911736
18 out here trying to make an extra buck whenever she fights. Only other one I think will escape is Caulifla, Cabba will be the housewife.
>>
>>8911863
Caulifla will never been seen again. At least Launch had the entirety of Dragon Ball while Caulifla gets Launched after one arc.
>>
>>8911616
Really? The thing is dogshit, mine had a cracked dome straight out of the box. Mentioned that before, and another guy said his was, and the replacement he got was also. Plus, parts fall off if you even look at it funny.
>>
>>8911801
That does make more sense. Could just as well be that this Yamcha isn't packed with a special accessory at all or that he comes with some energy effect or something to justify the p-bandai price.
>>
>>8911875
Who knows, I think we'll see her 1 more time at least. The planet Sadala visit seems like such an easy arc to write a story for. Hopefully she's not already housewifed by then kek.
>>
>>8911703
Broly movie Vegeta is the best Vegeta. Change my mind.
>>
>>8911975
His face sculpt is to round and childish, same with his eyes. The body is just reuse with and overly Grey armor that looks bad.
>>
>>8911975
That new one will defeat it.
>>
>>8912011
No, the Broly armor is way better than his light blue and it hides a lot of his problem areas with the articulation. I hate that the Manga changed the colors in the next arc because any sort of change from the Android arc is a better and I grew fond of his dark Broly colors.
>>
>>8911975
Majin Vegeta has my favorite accessories and articulation, but man did they fuck up hard........
>>
File: 1615044571799.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>8912023
Yea I've grown to really like the Broly color scheme. Hoping they keep the design sheets they used when it comes back.
>>
>>8911592
I've ignored like half the line or more because of bad proportions or inaccuracy. All I have is Beerus, a couple Gokus, and the Ginyu Force.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Gals Chichi.jpg (553 KB, 4823x4707)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>8910974
>Tenkaichi Budokai Moderator
Would buy, can't believe I didn't think of him.
>Budokai Chichi
Good
>Yamcha Bandit
Good
>No Shu or Mai sucks

>>8911001
Here's your armored adult Chi Chi bro
>>
>>8911768
lol
>>
>>8911830
I guess I'm looking at global freaks specifically
I think it takes a month or two longer for their stock to come in but Cooler is $71, tax included and I can't imagine shipping being more than $10-15 based on past orders
>>
>>8912190
Make this a figurearts.
>>
>>8912054
I think of it has Vegetas artic armor, never mind that he still wears a jacket.
>>
How are God Goku and Ss3 Goku? Those 2 are the only ones needed to complete the 2.0 gokus currently out, correct?
>>
>>8909621
we already have Chiaotzu doing the only thing he ever does in DBZ. Who needs this?
>>
>>8912379
I'm mostly in for the new Tien. I like my saiyan arc one but this looks very much superior. A Chiaozu not stuck in 1 pose is just a bonus.
>>
>>8912023
>>8912054
the dark Broly color armor is definitely the most aesthetic body for Vegeta. that guy is a retard.

>>8912362
not worth what they go for especially the God considering it's the exact same figure as $30 dollar SROE but with red hair.
>>
>>8909829
Tien got the same HGH Piccolo did for Android saga. He also turned into a giant. The body should be much bigger for him in that outfit relative to the head. Looks like shit.
>>
>>8911736
>Bardok’s wife is a low-level Saiyan woman
>Goku’s wife is a lower-level Earthling woman
>Gohan’s wife is a much lower-level Earthling woman
>Vegeta’s wife is a substantially low-level Earthling woman
>Tarbul’s wife is a substantially low-level...alien woman

Geni wouldn’t stand a chance against Reddit’s, Videl could probably win against Chichi due to age but would be no match against Geni, Bulma is a (physically) normal human...What’s this nonsense about Saiyan men preferring strong women?
>>
>>8911450
Yep back when it was 46 bucks. Lol
>>
>>8910509
Just the scale. The chinks over at bandai dont give a fuck tho.
>>
File: housewife.jpg (51 KB, 600x371)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>8911736
Did someone say housewife
>>
>>8912492
hot!
>>
>>8912379
Me you fag. I don't like the old statue or Tien being shirtless.
>>
>>8912499
I didn't buy Tien. I might chance this on Amazon too but I want it.
>>
3 months left to fill in 2021, who else is gonna make it bros? Im keeping it on Bulma, Yamcha and someone we havent seen revealed yet (King Ka or 1st form Cell)
and then of course theres still exclusives
>>
>>8912190
China dress is hotter.
>>
>>8912499
Shirtless Tien >>>>> weird toga Tien.
>>
File: yurin ass.gif (2.03 MB, 540x313)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB GIF
>>8912549
I agree
>>
>>8912559
Is she getting a figuarts?
>>
>>8912579
I hope so
>>
>>8912557
Imagine having this shit taste.
>>
>>8912421
>it's the exact same figure as $30 dollar SROE but with red hair.
Here we go again. The figure is not the exact same. Torso is different, arms are thinner, color is far lighter, and the head, while similar, is a different sculpt. Is it worth $200? No way, but you do you. Thanks for activating my autism.
>>
>>8912584
What a canned response. Go back and watch the original DB you Zoomer.
>>
>>8912579
Almost guaranteed.
>>
>>8912598
For what? I don't need to try and convince myself that villain assassin tien is better than any other version when he looks worse and boring.
>>
>>8912608
>all this bitching over the fact that you think a random strip of green cloth over the shoulder somehow looks better than Tien's best and most iconic look
These threads never cease to be a cringe-fest.
>>
>>8911506
>Hell is with this pricing?
"You stupid fucks will pay for anything, we proved it with Zamasu."

And the worst part is brainlets here will actually defend their pricing schemes. They're slowly inching towards Goodsmile territory of bullshit prices.
>>
We all know Super is Tien's best look
>>
>>8912514
Yamcha, Bulma and a feeling that the last month is a super character. Seems like there's always one near the end of the year but could just be a coincidence.
>>
>>8912492
Geni when?
>>
>>8912379
People who want to bully him, duh
>>
File: 20210407_200242.jpg (1.43 MB, 3156x3024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Got the Kid Gohan I paid 38$ for.
>>
Tomorrow
>>
>>
>>8912688
Fucking this. Just buy the one you want and stop. If you're insecure, get both holy shit stop projecting.

They are 90% the same figure and you know it.
>>
>>8912688
Thats a big bait.
>>
>>8912429
When Bulma yells Vegeta jumps. Strong doesn't mean physically, they want dominant bitches.
>>
>>8912429
Bulma has been slapped by Beerus and survived. I think she can take these clowns.
>>
>>8912429
Chichi and Videl are probably some of if not the strongest women on the planet. Videls dad is "the World Champion" and OxKing could basically destroy tanks and shit and trained with Roshi. both competed in the Martial arts tournament as well.

Bulma isn't strong physically, but she IQ mogs the rest of the planet and her character is as strong as anyones.
>>
>more people asking for G&KT after seeing Chiaotzi

next year's the year, lads.
>>
>>8912894
I was gonna say this.
>>
>>8912802
i preordered this fucking guy in august and i literally dont even want him anymore. has anyone gotten a refund from pbandai before?
>>
>>8912985
We appreciate for your continued patience during this time of uncertainty. We are pleased to inform you the cargo ship containing your purchased items is en route to the US and is expected to arrive in Los Angeles mid-April.
>>
>>8912985
between this and the lateass shipping on jeice/recoome/raditz i think we should at least get some kind of free shipping coupon or some fucking thing. Are the twitter/instagram spics not bitching enough? Someone go fire them up.
>>
>>8913072
If you think the nips care about you and your feelings about their toys you are severely mistaken, baka gaijin
>>
>>8912802
that gohan looks like crap, wew
>>
>>8913113
it's not great but it's just posed bad there
>>
>>8912872
>another canned response
>>
>>8913141
>Thinking that's the same replier
You're sad.
>>
>>8912557
>>8912584
plain white tee or beater Tienshinhan is best Tienshinhan
>>
>>8913152
To be fair if they made a good modern sculpt of shirtless Tien then all you'd have to do is buy a doll-house wife beater for musclemen.
>>
>>8913154
fuck dude I didn't even think of this. I bet that could actually look pretty damn good
>>
uughhhh my yamchas hair just broke off :)
best adhesive suggestions?
>>
>>8912821
this p-bandai shit is getting fucking rediculous
>>
>>8913152
This is valid.
>>
>>8913144
Read carefully.
>>
>>8912821
Who is Chaosz?
>>
>>8913382
what i would do is buy the DF add on for yamcha and tenshinhan, Inside there is a peg for Yamcha hair. replace it with that one.
>>
File: PXL_20210408_054120074.jpg (1.2 MB, 4032x3024)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>8913425
I'm not sure how to remove this
>>
>>8913443
Modelling hand drills.

>>8913415
Friend of Malpas and Final Adorn.
>>
Any good replicas of the 7 dragon balls out there?
>>
>>8913408
How about you post carefully next time you useless fag.
>>
File: 2616713741.gif (1.08 MB, 500x586)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>8913463
I post fine. Not my fault you were too blinded by rage over a costume to bother comprehending what you were reading.
>>
>>8913391
P-Bandai just means less likely to suck, if you ask me. I only get the characters I really like so I don't mind paying more either
>>
>>8912741
>Geni
After Malpas and Frieza final adorn
>>
File: 1291690902833.png (364 KB, 571x429)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>8907695
Ranfan when?
>>
>No extra faces for Chiaotzu
>Not even a neutral or scared shitless face
Just gotta keep smiling all day every day.

>>8913527
Only now I realize these guys been meaning Gine all along.
>>
File: placeholders.jpg (2.46 MB, 5760x4312)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>8912821
These actually look really nice.

I guess I will finally need to concede on my placeholders.

If you were me, what would you do with these? (Apart from dust them ><)
>>
File: $80.jpg (39 KB, 718x476)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>8912696
>>8912821

and queue poorfags bitching about how Tien can possibly cost the same as Cooler.

Enjoy your $90 jobber (with shipping)
>>
>>8913687
Called it. >>8911558
>>
>>8913687
You have to admit it's indefensible. Fucking S.H.I.T. Nigurarts.
>>
>>8913687
Nice! Only $40 per figure!
>>
>>8913687
¥8,190.00 on Hobby Genki.

At that price not sure if it's worth getting 2 since I already have 2 of the originals.

That said, I really want 2 Chaitzos
>>
>>8913687
Absolutely outrageous, but I need dat Chiaotsu tho.
>>
>>8913680
Are these your doubles of the saiyan saga figures? If so I'd personally just put the original parts back on and sell them.
>>
>>8913391
The first Tien was pbandai, this was to be expected
>>
File: N2571629001001_002 2.jpg (638 KB, 1470x1200)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>>
>>8913825
Both the old and new tenshinhan doesnt come with a Dondonpa hand. I know his tri beam is his most popular move, but I tought he also uses Dondonpa?
>>
File: shf-dbz-tien-02-1.jpg (799 KB, 1200x1189)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
Will be interesting to see what the new head looks like on the old body.

His old head always looked too small to me, and made is proportions look weird.
>>
>>
File: tencompars.png (440 KB, 374x704)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>8913825
>>8913833
>>
>>8913840
These 2 are basically the same figure, only the face and torso are different.
>>
>>8913842
>These 2 are basically the same figure, only the face and torso are different.
That works for me because the face and torso were the two parts that I disliked most in the first one.
>>
>>8913846
The faces looks so different, like they are drawn by two different artist. Im ok with both, but for me the main selling point inthis release is Chaosu. The old one just suk ball lol.
>>
>>8913839
Didn't realise how different his pecs/shoulder/deltoid was. I do like the proportions on the new one a lot more.
>>
>>8913842
They're quite similar, but in fairness there was really no reason to change the legs. I've always preferred the bare chest but I can't deny with the exception of that third face which is kinda meh that the new ones looks very much improved. Even for the saiyan saga they look a lot closer than the old one now that I'm looking up some pics. I hope the skin tone matches somewhat for a possible headswap.
>>
>>8913853
I didnt even think about head swaping, thats would be so awesome. Hope the skin tone matches too. with these 2 Then releases, what kinda Tenshinhan would fit into DB line?
>>
>>8913859
For DB you got shirtless Purple Pants or White Shirt.
First can be an easy EE using Saiyan Saga, I suppose.

I'd still rather have a DB Tien that can have 4 arms though.
>>
>>8913859
For a DB Tien, they could do 22nd Budokai which is basically saiyan saga but with purple pants (could see that being an EE someday). Otherwise maybe the Crane school outfit or with a shirt.
>>
>>8913867
4 arms is insta buy for me, but if they do make DB Ten I hope they make him look like DB art style. Not another recolor of the old ten. Ten with Manchu dress is also pretty cool.
>>
>>8913871
>Crane outfit
Ah if they make His teacher, That would make an awesome display.
>>
>>8911561
because Toriyama is a sexist fuck that cant write just like most of you lol
>>
>>8913901
Cry about it.
>>
>>8913859
>what kinda Tenshinhan would fit into DB line?
>>
>>8913830
Atleast he can do the Kamehameha
>>
>>8913901
Men are just the superior sex as history has proven over and over again.
>>
>>8914054
>author can’t write women well
>hurr redpill redpill mgtow women suck anyway I only like cartoon where boys punch
>>
>>8914084
>I only like cartoon where boys punch
Correct. One of the oldest and best forms of entertainment since the days of the coliseum.

"Are you not entertained anon?"

Why are you even in dbg
>>
>>8914054
>>8914084
This has to be same fag.
>>
>>8914143
>>8914143
>>8914143
>>8914143
>>
I defended Cooler's price tag and didn't mind Jeice but this shit is indefensible. I get that Chiaotzu is a whole other figure but by that logic it should only cost slightly more than the original Tien. Hell this thing is only $10 less than Burter and Guldo which use twice as much plastic
>>
>>8913473
>less likely
Hows all those Recoome broken arms, $70 base price bare bones figures that you have to pay for months in advance, and visits to Poseidon treating you, anon?
>>
>>8913840
first realease looks better imo
>>
>>8913839
Left is obviously a bootleg with the DF set on
>>
>>8912492
man, fuck those DBS desings and characters, looks so off
>>
>>8908794
why haven't we gotten any whitish supersaiyan hair for vegeta?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.