[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: C4E4981D_1.jpg (146 KB, 1000x1000)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Welcome to the Marvel General!

Previously: >>8894700

>Up-to-date checklist: https://imgur.com/a/YAVUq40

>Disney+ wave is starting to leak out, with confirmed photos of Winter Soldier, Zemo, US Agent’s black costume, and what looks like Captain Falcon’s wings as a BAF. Also in the wave are the end-of-show looks for Scarlet Witch and Vision from WandaVision. Blue costume US Agent as Captain America is a Walmart exclusive.

>April 9th is Hasbro’s big fan channel event, likely with official reveals for the Disney+ wave, the next X-Men wave, and possibly the Iron Man wave, since they’ll want to avoid spoiling Shang Chi or Eternals.

Upcoming:
>Eternals wave
>Shang-Chi wave
>Iron Man wave
>Disney + wave (revealed White Vision and Scarlet Witch)
>Rumored X-Men wave (likely AoA wave 2)
>Rumored X-Men wave (House of X 2 possibly)
>Rumored Retro Spider-Man figures (Black suit spider-man, hobgoblin, web-man)

>Archive:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/Marvel%20General%20/
>>
Anyone else get their arrival notice from BBTS for MODOK?
>>
File: file.png (1.89 MB, 1980x2000)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>8905846
>Rumored web-man
Got to take that out of the OP.
>>
File: 815k5V8u7gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (162 KB, 1358x1500)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>8906011
Why wouldn't they use the superior retro body?
>>
>>8906023
So that when they do it again for a con exclusive, you buy it.
>>
>>8906023
Probably some combination of the retro body having more pieces, and thus being more expensive, and that fewer people are expected to buy Web Man anyway. I would’ve bought two if he was on the new mold for customizing purposes.
>>
>>8906073
> the retro body having more pieces
how do you figure? looks like the same number
>>
>>
>>8906216
>>
>>8906219
I need to see his sick dance moves
>>
>>8906104
Retro body has 9 in the torso: the neck pin, two butterfly joints, the chest, diaphragm pin, abs, hips, and two pins for drop down hip joints. 2099 body has neck pin, two butterfly joints, chest, abs, hips, and hip pin. 7 total.

Very very marginal difference but still. It’s probably why retro Spidey didn’t have open hands either.
>>
>>8906285
ahhh i didn't consider the drop hips since I don't have that figure and forgot they were there. you forgot to count the waist on 2099 tho
>>
>>8901013'
EMH was the best MCU we ever got. On an unrelated note, Doc Samson is really underrated. Alot of Hulk's supporting cast is when you really think about it. Likewise so are his rogues. It'd be neat to see a series that follows Hulk, Samson, and Sentry in the vein of Spiderman and his Amazing friends. Likewise, why is it we still havent gotten a decent sentry figure?
>>
>>8906216
Great likeness, gonna be a must buy for me. I'd like a better look at his accessories though
>>
>>8906382
Yeah it's a great likeness. The first leaked pic looked good. The second not so much. Glad this one looks better. Was also worried the masked head would be too big.
>>
>>8906023
Fuck they need to do another restock of this guy. I wasn't picking up figures till recently and missed out on this guy, and can't find shit out in the wild in rural bumfuck land.
>>
>>8906319
>black muscle shirt/brown pants/pink bunny slippers smart hulk
>Rick Jones in his Pantheon armor
>Modern Leader
>Speedfreak
>Atlanta
>Doc Samson
>General Ross
>BAF:Ajax
I wonder if the reason we don't have a Hulk-centric wave is because of Universal or because too many great Hulk rogues are BAF sized already
>>
>>8906422
Is there anything that shows what their sales are like by wave. I wonder how much better stuff like Xmen sells compared to other waves.
>>
>>8906259
Back to /tv/
>>
>>8906216
He seemed a good man... with a beautiful son.
>>
>>8906522
He says dutiful.
>>
>>8906216
This is a ridiculously good likeness for a $20 figure
>>
>>8906011
What's this costume from?
>>
>>8906631
Evil Spiderman, they fought at the edge of the universe while Doc Ock looked overhead
>>
>>8906216
>>8906219
That's nice, when are we getting this tho
>>
>>8906676
maybe if the villians wave sells enough
>>
>>8906011
Fuck I wish retro spidey came with those open hands
>>
>>8906500
I'd love to know this too. That FFF Hulk wave was weird. Hard to find but probably didn't sell well enough to make another. The MCU is so popular but so many of their figures pegwarm. I think the Netflix figures did poorly which is a shame because if it sold we'd get Kingpin. Spidey waves have to be on top.
>>
>>8906631
This is not an edit.
>>
>>8906809
Comfy
>>
>>8906307
Sorry, that’s what I meant by “hips”. But yeah, I took apart a Classified Firefly and the drop down hips require quite a bit of parts. That’s most likely what the issue is.

>>8906319
EMH has so many cool takes on characters that should’ve been used for the MCU. Red Skull, Kang, Ultron Doc Samson, Beta Ray Bill, Winter Soldier, that show handled all of them with ease in just two seasons. I miss it a lot.

Still hoping we get Miss Marvel’s design from the show, and Wasp, which seems more like a pipe dream.

>>8906422
Seems like it’s the second thing. Doc Samson, Rick Jones, Sentry, and She Hulk are small enough, but so many require BAF or Deluxe treatment. Red Hulk, Xemnu, Wendigo, Maestro, and Abomination already did, but a proper sized Abomination, A-Bomb, Bi-Beast, Zaxx, Madman? They’re all huge. Just a bummer that it will take forever to get them. I’m tempted to get all the parts for Xemnu since he looks like he could take the Hulk. Sold my Wendigo a while ago but I’d love the rest of the guys I listed.

>>8906500
Hard to say. I assume Spider-Man is top, no matter what. X-Men is likely a close second, or at least the waves with 90’s characters are. AoA and HoX, maybe not, although I’m sure they sold better than Gamerverse stuff.

>>8906795
I know Fantastic Four was basically a no-go for any retail ever since the movies bombed, even though that was over a decade ago. I think Hasbro needed to sell Walgreens on their FF exclusives before any stores ended up picking up the Super Skrull wave.
>>
File: IMG_9991.jpg (118 KB, 960x493)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>8906422
>proper sized Abomination
The old Toy Biz Abom is slightly taller than the BAF Abom, and came with a comic and a BAF part.
>>
>>8906809
>snap
>crackle
>slam
Doom originally built this device to replicate his favorite breakfast cereal
>didn't work then, either.
>>
>>8906892
Diamond's Abomination is a fucking work of art.

Toy Biz's is best overall
>>
>>8906836
Just local to me, but most of the Xmen stuff and spiderman stuff instant sells out. I just get most of my shit online because it isn't worth the time.

Anything MCU involved pegwarms for the most part. It's a shame I don't give a shit about them.
>>
>>8906892
All the Hasbro Abomination needs is new, not-Rhino arms & legs, all the new parts look fine
>>
>>8905846
When is the next ML wave coming out? I really want xemnu and that red skull
>>
File: RSyJc0b[1].jpg (181 KB, 1022x569)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>8906422
>>8906836
>>8906892
>>8906919
I wish Marvel Select made more Hulk and Hulk villain figures. Xenmu should be massive. Would also love a MS Bi Beast and Mecha Hulk.
>>
>>8907066
Release date says june, so expect to hit the month before
>>
>>8906216
Finally a Niki Lauda action figure.
>>
>>8907199
Thanks dude
>>
File: 4699e6a.png (272 KB, 762x566)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
Eternals wave is shaping up to be Hasbros magnum opus!
>>
>>8907269
SOUL
>>
>>8907269
Holy fuck those pegs are gonna become fire hazards
>>
Is there a good Emma Frost out? I think she's the one I'm missing for my X-Men
>>
>>8907269
As much as I want to blame Hasbro, these designs are awful and they nailed them as well as MLs can do. Those costumes are so bad wtf Marvel?
>>
>>8907269
My theory: I think DC announced the Old Gods movie to bait Marvel into making this shit, held the project and when Marvel was too far into it, they decided to pull the plug to watch Marvel royally fuck up.
>>
>>8907366
It wouldn’t surprise me, I think I remember hearing the Russos wanted Cap 3 to continue where WS left off and be a more personal story, but Fiege asked them to make it Avengers 2.5 civil war.
>>
>>8907325
A classic White Queen version was released with the Hellfire Club boxset that was exclusive to Hasbro Pulse last year. Good luck finding her for a decent price on eBay.

There's also a Walgreens exclusive one but that's in her more recent black outfit.
>>
>>8907366
Not sure that holds up, I'm struggling to think of a time when the MCU rushed to do something because the DCEU was planning to do it.
>>
What's the chances of a retro spiderman restock?
>>
>>8906906
too much reddit
>>
>>8907366
Doubt it, they probably are just using rejected costumes and sets from the Inhumans show and counting on this bombing so they can write it off as a loss on taxes while pocketing the budget they were supposed to use.
>>
>>8907269
Those body sculpts look great but cheap as fuck. Are those 6 inch MLs? I for one like the designs (I usually hate everything past phase 2) because they look like something out of a Power Rangers movie but it couldn't be further away from the originals so yeah.
>>
>>8907198
is that a custom?
>>
>>8907366
Nah. Marvel basically used up their Avengers story, didn’t have FF or X-Men, or Spider-Man really, and Inhumans bombed on TV. Who’s left? The Defenders name is taken, but I’m sure many would love to see Doctor Strange and Hulk team up at least. But that’s about it as far as teams. Maybe there’s an obvious one I’m missing. But Eternals was a logical step in the next direction, it just so happens that no one knows who they are (which is fine; worked for the Guardians) and they have non-movie friendly designs, and they don’t interact with the main “outside your window” marvel universe hardly at all.
>>
>>8907679
All three of those are Marvel Select. Hulkbuster, Hulk, and Abomination. Hulk is the most recent but it also happens to look VERY similar to the 80th Legends Hulk in terms of design.
>>
>>8907269
it's incredible how these designs look so intricate and detailed and yet at the same time so utterly bland and forgettable.
>>
>>8907269
I kind of like Ikaris but the other two are abominations. I want to say they will be biggest pegwarmers ever but no way they get overproduced like Wasp or Gwenpool.
>>
>>8906307
I imagine it's less to do with the number of parts and more to do with complexity of construction and paint application. It may look like the same quality of paint, but the retro one more than likely has to have the upper and lower torso parts painted separately, prior to construction (based on how the paint goes beneath the articulation folds).
>>
File: 1602667067924.gif (1.29 MB, 360x354)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>8907269
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (74 KB, 542x1112)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>8907066
Marvel Legends Mad Hatter?
>>
>>8906216
not into mcu but this is a great looking figure and remarkable likeness.
>>
File: modular.jpg (77 KB, 419x745)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
this friday, yeah?
>>
I need more Dawn of X figures for my collection, make it happen Hasbro. The build a figure better be Krakoa in Cyphers body, or Apocalypse.... Or dare I say another Nimrod.
>>
File: future_x-men.jpg (53 KB, 456x424)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>8908238
Corn and Rasputin IV would be kinda based, Green Magneto would be cool but we just got a Magneto.
>>
File: sss25 - p09.jpg (711 KB, 1024x1522)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>8906809
/co/mrade who is also a /toy/ solider can concur

I'm kinda excited for this figure for the sheer goofiness.
>>
>>8907269
>Hasbro goes all out with the paint and sculpting for the fucking eternals of all things
>>
>>8908238
No thank you
>>
>>8908507
I just like the color scheme. I wish it had the retro-spiderman body since I missed out on that fig at retail cost.
>>
>>8906216
>>8906219
Did they include a replaceable neck?
>>
>>8908507
I personally hope we get more spidey super stories figures out of web man's success. Super stories is spidey meme kino on parr with the 60s cartoon.
>>
>>8907269
As soon as they leaked the concept art for eternals I pretty much lost any hope for the MCU. I unironically have higher expectations for the sony spiderverse than I do marvel at this point. If universal was smart, they'd take a page out of Sony's playbook.
>>
>>8908151
god I wish the 12 inch legends line hadn't died. Would've loved this guy with a proper paint scheme in that line.
>>
>>8908151
Hopefully he will have multiple hands
>>
>>8908648
MCU figures are for normies.
Old comic figures already exist plenty.
Current and relevant comics are the only thing that should reasonably be getting current figures.
>>
>>8908151
Don't fuck with me dude. I was lucky enough to find Retro Spidey for below retail the other day. Didn't bother picking up Classic Anniversary Iron Man because I had no interest in him but TAS Iron Man would be the goddamn shit.
>>
>>8908914
Hands, armor, blast, proton Canon
>>
File: Ec_AHmpXsAEiCcg.png (1.19 MB, 781x1200)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>
>>8908980
Current comics are trash
>>
>>8909051
Comics have always been trash
>>
>>8909051
So just keep releasing previously released figures, but made slightly better?
Yawn.
>>
>>8909059
Fuck off, let me get a 90s Iron Man and Danny Ketch Ghost Rider, you can get your mediocre-looking designs written by hoteps and they/thems after
>>
>>8909054
but they used to be cool trash
>>
>>8909030
Namor, based as always.
>>
>>8906422
Honestly I'd just like good Bruce and Ross figures, I know they're just normal humans but we got Peter last year.
>>
>>8909054
Why are you here then?
>>
>>8909111
Who is best ghost rider and why is it johnny blaze?
>>
>>8911201
I like Danny Ketch’s design better. Can’t help it that the comics don’t know what to do with him, now that there’s two more popular ghost riders.
>>
>>8911201
I'm sorry but muscle cars are cooler than motorcycles

harder to get one for my display though
>>
>>8911082
Sir, this is a /toy/ thread.
>>
>>8911406
Can't argue with that
>>
>>8908987
Shit where did you find retro spidey for retail even? I haven't seen a goddamn figure in my area, and online it's like $50. I have everything else in the retro lines but him. Hoping that hasbro pulse does a restock but I doubt it.
>>
>>8909051
As a huge older xmen fan, I really enjoyed the house of x/powers of x series. I don't really see a decline in quality compared to that. That's why the HoX figures are great.
>>
>>8911406
but not ghostriders car
>>
>>8912108
Nah, the Hell Charger is rad as hell
>>
>>8907269
These are fake right? LMAO as an MCUfag I will definitely not be getting any of these unless an import makes a mommy angelina figure & maybe gemma
>>
>>8908980
>>8909051
>Current comics are trash
Yep, this is why i haven't really given a shit about these threads for a while. Same shit with Star Wars.
I'm completely disinterested with them now and basically only glance here once in a while out of habit.
>>8911899
it LOOKS interest, combining a lot of the stuff from the 90s, but it's a mixing pot of all the shit from the late 90s when i started to dislike XMen. I'll probably start reading the arc once enough of it has been collected.
Maybe it'll make me give a shit about Marvel again.
>>
>>8908238
I’m personally hoping for an X-Force Quentin Quire figure. I’ve been waiting for an ML Kid Omega for years. I’d also love a Betsy Braddock Captain Britain and a more modern Beast but that might be a pipe dream. What we’ll probably get is a Kate Pryde (they just need a new head for the recent Kitty Pryde figure) a Black King Sebastian Shaw (just a repaint of the SDCC Shaw from last year) and a new Storm or Emma Frost.
>>8912678
I’m actually really loving the current X-Men run after getting away from comics for a while. It’s a really great and easy read, too, with the way they’re collecting all of the books together in a single format. I believe that as of the first week of May all of the post House of X/Powers of X books will be fully collected in the Dawn of X trades and the first big crossover X of Swords will be in print, too. That covers about a year and a half of storylines from ALL of the x-books and then Reign of X trades collecting the post X of Swords titles start in July.
>>
>>8911406
>>8912290
Just admit you like cocks in your mouth anon
>>
>>8912951
There is nothing gayer than leather clad bikers anon
>>
>>8912839
>Quentin Quire
Man I do not get why this character is a member of the X-Men and not one of their villains. I get that right now pretty much every Mutant is on the same side, but this dude is such a fucking unlikeable unrepentant piece of shit who seems to hate humanity on a level that not even Magneto at his worst did.

And I'm not raggin on you for liking him or anything. I just had to vent about that fucking character.
>>
>>8913049
You know the whole Leather Clad Biker thing is specifically a Gay thing right? Like actual bikers didn't and don't wear all leather, just a jacket or vest if they were part of an MC. Stunt Bike Riders on the other hand wore leather jumpsuits but that was just for maximum protection in case their jump went bad.
>>
>>8913049
Ketch only wore a leather jacket, the rest was standard shit/jeans/boots
>>
>>8913061
I blame Jason Aaron for that. He decided to turn him from an edgelord would-be terrorist to just being a rebellious ironic hipster, so it became easy to go from "god damn it Quire you miserable little shit" to "oh Quire you lovable rogue"
>>
>>8913131
>I blame Jason Aaron for that.
Not the only thing he can be blamed for.

>it became easy to go from "god damn it Quire you miserable little shit" to "oh Quire you lovable rogue"
Not for me, but I get your point.
>>
>>8913145
Well I mean in-universe that's how he's treated. Nobody takes him seriously as a threat and he's just treated like the X-Men's rascally sitcom nephew.
>>
>>8907269
Eugh. This is like Disney TV movie in the 90s levels of bad.
>>
>>8913061
I’m not necessarily a huge fan of the character, he’s just got a unique look and is one of the few big time X characters who has never gotten an ML. There’s a couple characters you could make an argument for, like Elixer or Calipso, but Kid Omega’s gotta be pretty high up there.
>>
Damn these last few threads have been boring. Must be the focus on trash modern X-shit and MCU leftovers. When's the next Retro wave being announced?
>>
>>8913468
Maybe tomorrow, who knows.

Also that feel when BBTS restocked retro spider-man but you missed it.
>>
File: file.png (443 KB, 415x353)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>8908890
The Wall got cancelled
>>
>>8907439
>A classic White Queen version was released with the Hellfire Club boxset that was exclusive to Hasbro Pulse last year.
I forgot I preordered that! Still hasn't shipped!
>>
Just a casual Spider fag, not a Marvel fag; how long do I have until the ITSV Gwen ML becomes unobtainable at/near retail price? I know I’m cutting it real close here with Deluxe Venom, I suspect ITSV Gwen isn’t too far behind but wanted to check here first before I impulsively kill my wallet for plastic.
>>
>>8913566
The Spider-verse wave is still shipping, so there's still a chance you'll find Gwen at retail. Usually a wave starts to disappear altogether after the next 2 waves start hitting and the next wave after Spider-verse just started hitting, so I'd say late May or so is probably when your chances of getting her at retail price will start to disappear.
>>
>>8913396
>Elixer
>Calipso
>Kid Omega
>big time X characters
I can think of probably a dozen other characters who deserve figures before those 3. Unless you meant Callisto in which case, yeah she could use a figure.
>>
>>8913574
Alright, thanks for the info Anon. Lucky for me, my shitty seasonal job starts back up regularly in May so I can get some steady income. Hopefully Deluxe Venom doesn’t randomly shoot up in price between now and then.
>>
>>8913131
>>8913145
While Aaron deserves the bulk of the blame, Morrison deserves a portion of it too.
>>
>>8907269
The Diversity Men
>>
>>8907269
I just realized the dude in the center is supposed to be Richard Madden and it’s activating my almonds that Funko of all companies did a better head sculpt of him with their Robb Stark figure five years ago.
>>
>>8914062
I got a world of things to say about Funko's "Legacy" shit, but chief amongst them is that the artist who was designing, sculpting, and painting those figures was on a completely different level than the engineer who was actually constructing and manufacturing them.
>>
>>8913396
>unique look
*snort*
>>
File: wut (2).jpg (54 KB, 800x534)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>8911436
For toys based on comic book characters yet here you are complaining about it.
>>
>>8911201
Not even Blaze cares about Blaze.
>>
File: EyclaJAWQAgRoM-.jpg (436 KB, 1685x1185)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
Well that looks fucking awesome.
>>
File: EyclhSMXIAIAqpp.jpg (440 KB, 1685x1185)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>8914358
>>
>>8914358
Damn this is awesome.
>>
>>8905846
>Bend & Flex Edition
>No one talking about it or posting pics

You're all worthless
>>
>>8914358
what is up with all the clear plastic
>>
>>8914628
>no one's posting about the literal baby toys they don't collect
woah
>>
>>8914679
I sincerely have no fucking idea. A design choice? An attempt at some kinda...shield?
>>
>>8914679
>>8914703
I don't care, looks cool and reminds me of Kikaider
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (42 KB, 400x392)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>8913525
The wall is.. inevitable
>>
What are you expecting to be announced tomorrow?

Vs.

What are you hoping will be announced tomorrow?
>>
>>8914812
Expecting just Disney plus and Shangchi stuff

Hoping for an iron man wave
>>
>>8914812
Hoping for:
>AoA Wave 2
>rest of Iron Man wave with Ultron
>classic comic Falcon
>Walgreens exclusive classic Adam Warlock

Expecting:
>Disney+ wave fully revealed (minus Loki I guess; maybe they’ll reveal him but it’s his Avengers 2012 look)
>Eternals or Shang Chi maybe
>Retro Hobgoblin and Black Suit Spidey
>>
>>8914812
Probably just a ton of mcu shit with maybe some retro reveals
>>
>>8914822
Kinda hope they just do random restocks for the other waves, maybe they'd announce it or not. But it's not like Spidey peg warmed anywhere near me.
>>
Any saps still paying for premium? wonder if the video url is leakable.
>>
>>8914812
Expecting a lot of MCU stuff I'll mostly pass on unless it deep discounts and I want some accessories.

Hoping for AoA and HoX X-men lines with some really cool BAFs. Would like to see holocaust redone and some other AoA characters for sure.

As far as Disney+ stuff, I'm hoping for a good Loki, I don't normally go in for MCU stuff but I'm probably picking up Scarlet Witch/Vision from the show. Those figs just looked great.
>>
>>8914916
Pretty sure it's streaming on youtube, pulse members just get early access to the purchase links on the service. Unless I'm missing something.

I don't think pulse is too bad overall. It's better than hunting local near me. There's literally never a single goddamn figure worth getting. I collect ML, LC, and some transformers and have gotten my money's worth.
>>
>>8914812
>hoping
AoA wave, Excalibur and X-Force sets.

>expecting
MCU, MCU, more MCU and some boring video about black female toy designers.
>>
>>8914928
There's a special pulse member only stream starting at 5pm est today.
>>
>>8914916
Oh just got a livestream link from them in my email.

Inspecting the page it looks like vimeo.

https://f.vimeocdn.com/js_opt/_bundles/embed_playlist.bundle.min.js?c2e4e284

This is the only link that's like non generic.
>>
>>8914939
I don't see anything else on the page and that link is garbage sorry.
>>
>>8914939
I'm don't even premium member anymore but still got link to this.
>>
>>8914812
>Expecting
Some more MCU stuff
>Hoping
Classic pat toxin, moustache rulk.
>>
Just received my boy M.O.D.O.K. and I just love it, supposed to be working but I keep going back to this behemoth.
>>
>>8914954
Just seems like a waste of time so far
>>
>>8914994
Also, I’m not sure if anyone highlight this (if they did I missed it) but his eyes are blank white. They actually have a little shading to them. Looks nice in person.
>>
>>8914994
Been going back and forth on buying this guy. I know if I do I'll end up dropping like $60 on aim soldiers
>>
>>8914999
*aren’t* blank white
>>
Giant fig incoming?
>>
>>8915002
Even if you avoid MODOK you’ll still have another temptation soon enough...
>>
>>8914994
Seeing pics of him makes me want to get him for my villains shelf. He’s even taller than Hulk which is crazy. I don’t want any AIM troopers though; MODOK just looks so detailed, he shouldn’t be missed. Looks like everywhere is sold out currently though, besides BBTS
>>
File: domino.png (371 KB, 995x985)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>
Marrow when
>>
>>8915093
Double elbow confirmed
>>
>>8915093
DOUBLE ELBOWS
Posting as they come up in stream
>>
File: canonball.png (365 KB, 518x953)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>8915098
>>
File: balls.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
>>8915103
Alternate head as well?

Hasbro pulse exclusive maybe

Says they were inspired by cannonball & domino 2 pack from before.
>>
>>8915103
good thing i only spent $4 on no legs Sam
>>
MVC Sentinel when?
>>
>>8915103
Does this one have removable legs too or...?
>>
I have big regrets not collecting legends when haslab sentinel was available. This thing looks awesome.
>>
>>8915124
Legs looks like they're a peg middle, so yeah. I think you can do that with most figs anyways.
>>
>>8915093
Drawing a blank on this when this costume was used in the 90s
Definitely not my first choice
>>
>>8915135
I want to say either the cable/deadpool series or xforce. I remember it, but it's not her most popular look. I was hoping for a more jim lee look for her to go along with my 90s xmen shelf.
>>
>>8915141
>>
>>8915133
Most figures you can take apart at the waist if you crack the torso/hips, yeah. I’m just wondering if this one will have the same peg design as the other one.
>>
>>8915141
Same here. Remains to be seen if they’ll continue to milk X-Force for their second designs from the mid nineties. I know most people would double dip for Shatterstar in red pads or Cannonball in blue and yellow.
>>
>>8915075
Yeah, I kinda want that guy too but I don't pick up a ton of villians
>>
I guess I don't understand why the fuck they're showing this guy on the marvel legends panel. He's just showing off his favorite toys, which yeah, is cool I guess, but I could care less.
>>
Went to eat an orange. Did they show anything interesting or appeal to waifufag interests?
>>
>>8915205
>YO SPECIAL PARTY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS
>it's some dude showing off his collection
Wow great premium content
>>
Is this going to end with them, revealing werewolf by night figure
>>
>>8915151
that's literally rape
>>
>>8915235
That was the name of the book, not the character.
>>
>>8915105
Well, okay.
>>
>>8915105
no ass body ?
>>
>>8914994
Me when I eat too much Taco Bell
>>
>>8914994
Where'd you get him from?
>>
>>8915517
BBTS, I ordered the Tri-Sentinel wave and MODOK at the same time. Got the X-men in 2 separate boxes a few weeks ago... minus Moira who is still MIA. Then MODOK came by itself today.
>>
File: powerbroker.jpg (156 KB, 1170x1754)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>8914812
I just want a Sharon Carter figure
>>
>>8915522
Dude, I still haven’t even gotten a shipping notice on my tri-sentinel wave preorder from BBTS and I’m seeing all of the characters except for Moira popping up in retail all over the place. She must be short packed or delayed or something.
>>
>>8915559
I saw Moira pop up as “in stock” on Dorkside but I couldn’t cancel my preorder on BBTS... I assume because the other figures from that order shipped.

I don’t even want Moira, I wanted the others and Tri-Sentinel. Just ordered her because it was easier... now my sentinel has no damn leg!
>>
>>8914822
>AoA Wave 2
Are there any rumors on who's going to be in that wave yet?
>>
>>8914994
Got mine from BBTS today as well. Does yours have two distinct white marks next to where the face aligns with the hair? It looks like it, mine also has them. I hope my Villains Wave comes in early as well.
>>
>>8915605
Nah, although Sabretooth seems fairly obvious given Wild Child, and Holocaust seems like the obvious BAF choice. I’d also think Magneto, Cyclops, Rogue, and Gambit are safe bets. Personally I’m hoping for a Sinister and a Colossus also. Don’t really want Nightcrawler since they’re probably making him in his X-Force uniform at some point.
>>
File: hernia.png (440 KB, 743x838)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
What happened?
>>
>>8915637
/toy/ kept it real
>>
>>8915637
some z list celebrity who doesn't even collect toys moaned about his cancer
>>
>>8915637
G.I.Joe fans had a heated collector moment
>>
>>8915637
>“NGL I wanna deepthroat her mouth pussy with my monkey cock.”
>>
>>8915649
Yeah, well they have been fucked pretty hard.
>>
>>8915637
>>8915649
So some randos justifiably questioned the shit distribution/exclusives issues, and these wannabe influencers feel the need to defend a corporation?
>>
>>8915690
Every influencer got a Zartan. I have yet to see that figure and the Cobra Infantry at any major retailer.
>>
>>8915693
>>b-b-but muh walgreens and muh targets

I can at least understand targets, but seriously will never for the fucking life of me understand why they have an exclusivity deal with walgreens. I fucking hate going to those goddamn stores during a pandemic.
>>
>>8915637
>Imagine getting figures at the expense of your integrity then complain that others still can't purchase theirs at retail anywhere for months on end
>>
>>8915637
>fingerless-gloved hands made that tweet
>>
>>8915753
>>8915757
I think he buys his own shit from scalpers, but still disappointing, cause he was the one to call out raffle fags on IG. Thought he was more based
>>
>>8915715
>pandemic
believing in a fake virus is pretty schizo
>>
>>8915625
Sounds like good choices, though maybe Havok or Abyss instead of Colossus just to get more villains.
>>
>>8915772
>pretty schizo
Stop arguing like a feminist and act like a fucking man.
>>
>>8915693
No one but scalpers got a Baroness and they are still sitting on them hoping they will sell. They over fish a pond and wonder why you get no more bites, then they have the gall to call us entitled and communist when we wont pay a huge markup.
>>
>>8915799
Why do you hate women exactly?
>>
>>8915806
Did they re-release Baroness already?
>>
>>8915811
No word at all.
>>
>>8915799
you're the one scared of a 99 percent survival rate. stupid
>>
>>8915820
>DUR SCHIZO SSHIIIITTZO

And your afraid to be a man.
>>
>>8915829
Are all coviods like you?
>>
>>8915820
>getting sick is only bad if it kills you
enjoy your ruined lungs, retard
>>
File: X-Force #23 - Cover.jpg (78 KB, 400x616)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>8915105
I was hoping they'd make this version.
>>
>>8915837
Are all bitches like you, no wonder your states are the worse in the union by most living standards and you have the worse education, on top of that you cost the most taxes from blue states.
>>
>>8906421
Same. I wasn't buying Legends or keeping up with the news during lost corona year and had no idea there even was a Spider-Man Retro wave until it was too late.

Does any anon know if there will be a restock or should I come to terms with paying the 3x late tax on ebay.
>>
>>8915864
>come to terms with paying the 3x late tax on ebay.
Do what the Joe fans are doing and just letting it go. It only hurts scalpers and the line still makes money.
>>
>>8915637
>>8915216
>>
>>8916017
Explain for a nontransformersfags
>>
>>8916043
Jazz is an Autobot typically depicted as black, and Barricade is a Decepticon that turns into a police car. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
>>
File: 1a4.gif (1.63 MB, 360x270)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>8916054
Thanks
>>
File: Wow.gif (2.86 MB, 636x471)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>8915837
>>8915820
I really wish when the 2020 election came to a close, you and the rest of the flat-earthers went to Epstein Island and drank some orange Kool-Aid. The rest of us would be back to normal by now.
>>8916017
>>8915637
So this was the "Premium" stream? Did these people really pay 50 dollar doos to shitpost and dunk on Hasbro normies?
>>
File: salvation.jpg (206 KB, 800x450)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>8916081
>50 dollar doos to shitpost
>>
>>8914994
Anyone know if Amazon's shipping theirs off?
>>
>>8914806
>I am the rocks of the eternal shore.
>Crash upon me and be broken!
>I bring the purity of oblivion to your world.
>>
>>8916121
The Wall will be the MCU's new big bad! Mark my words!
>>
>>8916081
You give off so much twitter energy it's honestly amazing
>>
>>8916092
If I were a robust of fan of GI Joe, I wouldn't be very happy either at the moment. I don't go out of my way for the Classified Series. I purchase what I can online. Exclusives will invoke a slow death for this hobby. It's not just GI Joe but Marvel Legends, Star Wars, McFarlane playing Bat-hell to DC and NECA. Fans communicated semi-civilized about this prior to, so now it requires a little more brute force.
>>
>>8916128
Not only do you reek of reddit, but your smooth brain is showing because I'm not the same person as the prior posts. I just like seeing people such as yourself burn and weep for a false idol, how's that QAnon conspiracy working out for you? Twitter is a waste of time, I rather harass Hasbro on some livestreams.
>>
>>8915637
>shitting on hasbro and triggering basedtubers

Based
>>
>>8916147
Bro you sound cringe as fuck holy shit have sex
>>
>>8907339
This, honestly.
They actually look a little less drab than the ones we've seen. But it's still awful.
>>
>>8916147
you ok chud you don't even know who you trying to insult lol
>>
File: 97b.png (246 KB, 985x962)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>8916174
>>
>>8911381

heavily forced ≠ more popular
>>
This thread is what happens when Hasbro focuses on modern comics X-shit and MCU trash.
>>
>>8915839
Hoping she comes with a head with longer hair
>>
>>8916174
Dude, that's HIS word, you don't get to reclaim it
Just call him a fag
>>
>>8916147
I was going off of this one post lol you retard
>>
>>8916189
Ok kiddo.
>>
>>8915105
now that we know the hasbro game, it looks like a dorkside loose purchase for cannonball and wait for the domino I really want to come out.>>8915839
>>
>>8916138
As an ardent GI Joe fan, i'm barely collecting the line right now. Everything i own from the Classified lines was given to me as a gift (3 whole figures) and i've gone to Walmart a single time since COVID started and haven't seen any of the 1:18 figures.
In my hunts for toys, the only 1:12 GI Joes iv'e seen in the wild is Target's Roadblock, but i only go shopping twice a week since Corona started.

I own maybe 2000 GI Joe toys, almost all of them in 1:18 and most of those are from 25th and on.

I'm mostly apathetic toward the brand right now.
>>
File: simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (27 KB, 512x384)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>8913525
>I want the Wall
>they make one
>it's a BAF
>>
>>8915490
Women marvel figs can't have dump truck asses anymore or cleavage bro. WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
>>
I think the worst fucking part of the whole stream, was they were starting to talk about having a solution for all the scalpers and out of stock toys, and then it just went nowhere. I'm hoping they just left off on a "we're restocking fucking everything on demand" going forward rule or something.
>>
>>8916317
they could just not sell them on line at target.
>>
>>8916324
It was pretty ignorant to make two of the most well known Cobra leaders scalper exclusives along with a fan favorite Joe and an Army builder.
>>
>>8916317
This reminds me of how Hasbro addressed distribution issues a few years ago with the Star Wars line by claiming they had finally figured it out and knew exactly how to ensure proper distribution and reconfiguring case ratios to make sure in-demand figures get put in heavier rotation and less-demanded figures get phased out to avoid becoming pegwarmers.

Then absolutely nothing changed and they conveniently never mentioned their magic solution again. Nothing will ever change because Hasbro has no incentive to change any of this- once the store orders the items then Hasbro already made their money and whatever happens from that point on doesn't mean a thing to them.
>>
>>8916314
>WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
He's right! We need more young bodies!
>>
>>8916362
I just don't understand why they would leave money on the table for scalpers. Like what do they fucking gain by not restocking everything into the fucking ground. I pick up figures because I think they're cool. Not because I'm an investor. It's just fucking retarded.
>>
>>8916362
The reason you don't hear anything about it is because it's between distributors, and the executives and managers who handle that shit don't care about toys, muchless post about it online.
in fact, maybe they hated Hasbro's idea or the results and made them change it back to how it used to be.

Also, are there even any people on /toy/ or on the internet that even work at any of the big distribution centers? AFAIK, most anons who say they work at any chain store are just aisle monkeys and cashier jockeys. We get a few who handle stock and unloading trucks, but they're rare. Never anyone who actually loads the trucks.
>>
>>8914812
Gamerverse 6" Marvel vs Capcom Collection with MvC2 Sentinel or Shuma Gorath BAF
>>
>>8914812
>What I'm hoping
PS4 Miles. Not a big Miles fan but black/red suit is a nice black/red suit.
>What I'm expecting
Literal whos
>>
>>8916369
Gurihiru Power Pack when?
>>
>>8916414
I'd rather have Medicum, Max Factory or Bandai do Gurihiru.
>>
>>8915637
Probably premium members being pissed off they only showed marvel figures and announced a fan vote for TVC during the fag party.
>>
I’m so excited to have such a stacked villains shelf.
>>
>>8916400
I can say DC's send out computer generated orders based on prior year's sales for any given week, and current stock levels.

A wave of legends, though comprised of different characters, will be identified by the same number. This being so, the computer has no idea that Ghost Rider is going to sell 10x faster than Misty Knight.

The weeks' sales post, computer sees store still has 20 legends (all Misty) and does not order more until all are sold.

>TLDR: It's all computers, very little human involvement
>>
>>8916224
He’s right
>>
If I buy an obviously-bootleg Amazing Yamaguchi Spider-Gwen from China on eBay, what’re the odds they actually ship it to me? Last time I ordered bootleg Play Arts Kai Venom and red Venom (“Carnage” except not actually) the fucking chinks just took my money and ran, didn’t even send me the bootlegs. Probably never had them in stock at all, now that I think about it.
>>
>>8916795
I got mine off Ali Express and didn't have any problems. Of course, that was a few years ago.
>>
>>8916161
>>8916174
>>8916218
Can you please get some better rebukes? I know the internet has rotted your brains to the point where you just mindlessly parrot the same insults on every board, but a little variation would be nice.
>>
Bloodstained Walker Cap when?
>>
>>8916285
>and i've gone to Walmart a single time since COVID started
Imagine being this much of a pussy. I have pre existing health issues and I'm not even that afraid. Do you wear your mask in the car too?
>>
>>8916285
>I'm mostly apathetic toward the brand right now.

I feel ya anon.
>>
>>8916905
That shit happens when you starve majority of collectors while feeding scalpers. The numbers shrink, no one cares anymore.
>>
>>8916891
Never. You'll have to add blood yourself.
>>
>>8916897
you're dumb.

walmarts started having hours like you (dumb), so i stopped going.
I barely went to walmart before covid, so them cutting hours just made me stop going. when i went that one time, they had jack shit, so its even less reason to go back
>>
>>8916897
Is your mental disability part of your preexisting condition?
>>
>>8916897
Based
>>
File: motivations.jpg (363 KB, 2366x590)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>8916692
Those guys are fucking perfect
>>
>>8917383
>Me and the other boys
>>
>>8917392
>Me and the boys at Sheetz at 2am getting garbage food.
>>
HYPE
>>
>>8917581
kek
>>
>>8917617
OMFG
>>
Ultron
>>
>>8917617
n i c e
>>
Stealth Iron Man
>>
>>
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>8917633
Great, now I collect Tony Stark heads, apparently.
>>
>>
File: maxresdefault (29).jpg (163 KB, 1280x720)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>8917617
IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE
>>
>>8917617
youregoddamnright.jpg
>>8917639
sexy
>>8917645
>>8917633
oof
>>8917655
better than expected
>>
Last figure in the wave
>>
The hasbro guys must be fuming right know kek
>>
>>8917645
I'm a sucker for clear action figures, bought
>>
ok so ALL the budget went towards modular and ironheart lol
>>
Oh god, it looks like i'm buying all of them, though I may wait till Modular Armor is on clearance or Dirt Cheap
>>
a pic of the BAF
>>
>>8917701
Why tho.
>>
>>8917701
no snap on weapons? modular would have been a great deluxe....
>>
>>8917722
proton cannon legendary riders boxset when
>>
>>8917722
Yeah. Don't understand what they didn't go the War Machine route.
>>
>>8917617
>>8917633
>>8917639
>>8917626
Hell. Yes.

>>8917655
This one's a maybe.
>>
>>8917658
Muthafuckin infinite variant when??
>>
File: 24933B42_1.jpg (90 KB, 767x767)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Eye of Agamotto replica
>>
>>8917645
Gonna need that sexy bear BAF
>>
>>8917853
>repaint
come on hasbro, here's a slowball for you
>>
>>8917853
We'll get a War Machine on this buck for sure.
>>
I hope we get more retro Spidey reveals
>>
Oh my God, those Sentinels look incredible.
>>
>>8917910
feels unlikely unless there's an MvC gamerverse wave or some such
>>
>>8917683
aren't clear actions infamous for being fragile?
>>
>>8917931
Hasn't really been a problem lately, desu. Sunfire, Living Laser, Human Torch have all been pretty solid.
>>
>>8917931
Only for Transformers
>>
the riri looks surprisingly good on stream
>>
I can't believe they are showing off a bear ass.
>>
>>8917677
Dwight certainly is.
>>
Final Battle Thor revealed. No details on how he's being released.
>>
>>8918051
Ah nevermind, he's on Pulse.
>>
>>8918051
He's on pulse bro.
>>
>>8918051
Probably in an MCU anniversary 3-pack with cap and iron man
>>
the bear has a six pack
>>
>>8918061
Well shit
>>
I want that fucking bear
>>
>>8918067
solo release per stream
>>
Any Ursa Major pic?
>>
HASLAB FANTASTICAR
>>
Those mad men are actually going to do Galactus. I skipped the Sentinel but I think I'll be willing to shell out the money for the big man.
>>
Watch the haslab be the fantasticar
>>
GALACTUS?!?!?!
>>
File: 1617990743195[1].png (784 KB, 883x797)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>8918099
>>
AOA 2 announced
>>
Age of Apocalypse Wave 2 confirmed for later this year
I think it's a new mold
>>
>>8918113
I'm more convinced it'll be fantasticar. Could be either.
>>
>>8918120
Calling it. Sabretooth will be double packed with Nemesis (Holocaust).
>>
>>8918119
I don't even know who this character is, but it's a dope werebear lol
>>
SHARTIMUS! :D
>>
>>8918137
The muscle of the Winter Guard (Russian Avengers)
>>
>>8918136
He'll definitely be double packed, but I imagine "Nemesis" will be the BAF like last time.
>>
>>8918137
He was part of the Winter Guard, Darkstar who is also in this wave was was on that team, along with Red Guardian & Crimson Dynamo
I will admit, until I looked that up just now, I completely forgot he existed lol
>>
>>8918145
It's so awkward just having the other YouTubers sitting there getting cucked by shart
>>
>>8918160
That's happened on every single show so far though. The power rangers girl was a literal "who the fuck is this" though. They could've had the MMPR guys on
>>
File: 20210409_131848.jpg (237 KB, 661x870)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>8917655
Shes got a nice ass anybody else notice that?
>>
File: 1599332532825.jpg (37 KB, 597x234)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>8918174
NOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE THE DIVERSITY HIRE ATTRACTIVE SHE'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK AS REPULSIVE AS SHE'S WRITTEN
>>
>>8918174
>>Bent blaster effect already
Figure looks good otherwise. I picked up the whole line for now. Might resell some without the baf. Depends on how good they look in person.
>>
Looks like Grizzly will be a BAF at some point. Betting a Spider-Man wave. Man, how long will I have to wait for Mister Hyde? Shang-Chi comes out in September?
>>
Haslab is actually Mole Man with Giganto and Moloids.
>>
>>8918245
Would be so troll. Honestly even if it is fantasticar they gotta be sweating now. Because everyone saying galactus over and over. I can only imagine the fucking salt
>>
>>8918313
If it was the car, I would be personally angry, the Mole Man idea would be cool, Fing Fang Foom would be great, but surely they would do Galactus. The only reason I could see them shying away is no one would be willing to buy multiples like the Sentinels. But I could see them doing tiers where people can buy more or less Exclusive heralds he comes with and accessories.
>>
>>8917617
SIGH.... Now I have to get MORE Halls of Armor....
>>
>>8917626
And now I patiently wait for Gold Ultron.
>>
>>8915557
Jesus, I had no idea Emily Van Camp was armed with that caliber of ammuniation.
>>
>>8918570
Her character is supposed to be related to Haley Atwell
>>
>>8918570
Holy shit, you‘re right. She‘s armed to the teeth.
>>
Endgame Thor sold out. Was he ever available to the general public? Is he a Pulse Exclusive?
>>
>>8918351
>no one would be willing to buy multiples like the Sentinels
No one was army building Unicrons or Sail Barges, so I don't know why people keep bringing this up
>>
>AoA Wave 2 before HoXPoX Wave 2

Reeeeeeee
>>
Dorkside has Ursa for 80 if you want just him.

https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/fan-fest-21/products/marvel-legends-ursa-major-wave-ursa-major-build-a-figure-action-figure-pre-order
>>
amazon listings

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=marvel&rh=n%3A165993011&s=date-desc-rank&dc&qid=1618002701&rnid=2941120011&ref=sr_nr_n_9
>>
Marvel Comics Presents

Hashtag Man
>>
>>8918820
Because the dynamic changed between those and the Sentinels, call it greed, innovation or both.
>>
>>8918977
I swear they stock two BAFs with each wave and you have to pre-order within milliseconds.
>>
>>8918977
Sold out fast, and I thought he wasn't going to do anymore BAF only sales after getting stuck with a lot of figures no one wanted.
>>
File: EDaeLrp.png (401 KB, 669x614)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>8917655
Honestly that headsculpt would be perfect for a Wanda Blake custom.
>>
>>8917617
Time to finally add a Iron Man to my collect, too bad he doesn't have giant guns though.
>>8917626
Also getting this bad boy, that'll probably but it though but I might try to find a complete Ursa Major after the wave releases.
>>
>>8917633
Actually I might get this too to swipe the Stark Head.
>>
I could grab Modular IM without issues 20 minutes after the listing went up, and here I thought I wasn't really going to get a hold of him
>>
>>8919139
>the dynamic changed between those and the Sentinels
????
>>
>>8918941
>they're making a second wave to followup this wave that was released earlier instead of the wave that judt dropped
woah no way
>>
>>8917617
What's a good 1/12 proton cannon for this guy?
>>
What are my options for a MvC captain America stand-in?
>>
>>8918941
I guess the Sentinel is sorta HoX...
Will it be retail or preorder only?
>>
>>8919534
Probably the onslaught wave one but good luck finding that for non-rape prices. I'm hoping we get a classic USAgent soon since the last episode of Fucky has generated some hype for him.
>>
>>8917617
>>8918119
Nice... very nice!

>>8917626
Why does he come with so many gripping hands wtf?

>>8917645
Absolutely terrible

>>8917655
Don't care but they put a lot of effort into it
>>
>>8919673
He wanna grab your fleshy meat
>>
>>8918977
Are there any places in Europe or the UK that does this?
>>
File: 1543623007836.jpg (28 KB, 292x253)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>8917617
This made my day. You KNOW I got that shit locked on BBTS
>>
>>8917655
And to think I was going to get the whole case. fuck you hasblow
>>
>>8917672
looks based as fuck but whats the ass tech?
>>
File: 1603062587609.png (1.56 MB, 2000x2000)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>sculpted booty cheek
>double elbow joints
MUH DICK
>>
File: 1600906401941.jpg (440 KB, 2000x2000)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
gonna need that Silver Centurion to go with the 80th anniversary Iron Man
Hall of Armor up in this bitch Extremis Armor remake when.
>>
>>8917655
I'm not a fan of Riri but girly Iron-man armor is a girly Iron-man armor.

I wonder how it would look in Rescue colors tho...
>>
>>8917655
I thought she had but bulky armor or did she get a new suit?
>>
>>8919762
>>
Endgame Thor sold out
Fuck.
>>
File: 1596384573078.jpg (591 KB, 2000x2000)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>kirby krackle accessory
lmao
>>
>>8919714
No you weren't shitposter-kun
>>
File: 1616868927973.jpg (365 KB, 2000x2000)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
chomp
>>
>>8919772
This is her 2nd armor, I believe. The obvious Iron-man replacement armor. This is her more recent one
>>
>>8917154
You're one of those freaks who only goes to Walmart at midnight aren't you?
>>
>>8919787
Is it an entirely new sculpt?
>>
>>8919789
Neat.
I think I must have been thinking of her armor since that's the only one I remembered seeing (not like I really kept up with the character or comics in general).
>>
>>8919837
Not like she's that interesting to begin with. But female iron man armors are still cool regardless.
>>
File: 1612826018754.png (2.68 MB, 2000x2058)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>
>>8919862
Yeah, Iron Man suits are just cool, I don't really care who's in them when it's a toy because it's not like I will be seeing their face much.
>>
File: unnamed.png (10 KB, 368x167)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>8919866
Looking good Anon
>>
File: 1615184958944.png (1.82 MB, 800x1200)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Grizzly soon
>>
Brb, hunting for toy gun scopes to create a Proton Cannon from
>>
File: IMG_1571.jpg (431 KB, 1800x1201)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>8919866
>>8919888
heres the base
>>
File: 1606884722502.png (437 KB, 960x650)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
need
>>
>>8919862
She became interesting under another writer that wasnt Bendis, as is the norm. I think she had some kinda PTSD issues that were really fucking with her ability to be a hero. Idk. I dont read her book. It was brought up in Champions once.
>>
File: MvC-sentinele.jpg (161 KB, 520x800)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>8920031
We already had Onslaught. I want Sentinel.
>>
File: X-Force #8.jpg (376 KB, 690x1080)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>8915135
it's her costume from her first appearance in X-Force #8, which is a flashback issue to her time in the Six-Pack. the Domino who appears in New Mutants #98 is a shapeshifter taking her place
>>
>>8920031
No marrow, no buy.
>>
>>8919472
Waiting for the dozen or so people who make and sell 3d printed accessories and heads to make one and pay probably $50+ for it.
>>
>>8919781
I hope this head will scale and fit on the MCU Ultron. I love the size of the MCU one, but the head is fucking terrible.
>>
>>8920265
what do they carry in all those pouches
>>
>>8920362
Where else are they going to put their snacks? You want them to go into battle without a full complement of Fritos, honey roasted peanuts, and Chex mix?
>>
>>8919591
Ebay exclusive for you.
>>
Who does Nate Grey share hands with? Wanna give my X-Man two fists. Wish they had a non-powered head too.
>>
Looks like 2 figures is the magic number for me for every single wave. Has been like that for the last 5 or 6 waves now. In this case its just Iron Man and Ultron, before that was Frog Man and Red Ninja, Red Skull amd Dormammu, Kang and Falcon, Leader and Captain Marvel, Doom and Thing... really wish to complete a Baf one day
>>
>>8920515
What about the Venom wave?
>>
>>8920515
>really wish to complete a Baf one day
just buy the parts on ebay or something.
>>
>>8920546
Venom and Carnage... and Morbius for that one. Trying to one day have a Maximum Carnage display.
>>
>>8915093
>>8915151
>>8920265
Man they got the colors completely wrong for it to be accurate to either of these huh
>>
anyone know if the blackwidow wave sold good by the numbers.
>>
>>8920658
Probably not, it pegwarmed for a while at Target last year, you can still find them at some Targets even today. It had the horrible luck of coming out right when the lockdowns started, plus the movie it was meant to promote got delayed so there was nothing to help sell them.
>>
>>8920305
Shit at that print size you'd be lucky if it's only $50. 3d printing is a nightmare for failures. Stometimes I can print the same thing 8 times in a row and then get random issues i have to troubleshoot.
>>
>>8920602
I'll hold till i see the actual fig. It's always hard to tell what the colors are really going to be like till they get the actual figs out, but yeah, it looks like a terrible middle ground.
>>
>>8920755
Even then there's no way the cost of making something that big would warrant that high a price. A 1000g bottle of liquid resin goes for 30-40 bucks. And you wouldn't use even remotely that much to make 1 print of that size. And if its is pieces that would decrease the issue of the print fucking up in the first place, worst case, 1 piece comes out wrong of messed up, then you just reprint that 1 piece instead of the whole thing. I just think people charging like $70+ dollars for a large printed item, or like one of those Star Wars droid kits, is ridiculous. Then again, I also think the people who make and sell the 3d stl files at a similar price are also a little extreme.
>>
Wenwu looks awesome
>>
I'm not well versed in Iron-Man armory, but it seems like the recently announced FanFest "modular" Iron Man is the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 armor, which hold a special place in my heart. Does anyone know if MvC2 steal from any comic design, or does the toy steal from MvC2 original design?
>>
>>8921029
The Modular armor was THE armor of the 90s - it was originally from the comics, but subsequently featured in the Iron Man cartoon and MvC. That's why it's pretty much the representative of the 90s, and has a huge deal of nostalgia attached to it.
>>
>>8919811
According to the stream, yeah. I don’t recognize any old parts. The head is basically identical to the one that came with Retro Vision/the Iron Monger Ultron way back when, but it must be new too to accommodate the Kirby crackle piece.
>>
>>8921029
I don’t think MvC2 has many original designs for marvel characters. Maybe Venom, since he’s blue, or War Machine, since he’s a palette swap of this guy and he didn’t wear this armor in the comics.
>>
File: Dgjk0GyWAAA54Yf.jpg (122 KB, 714x1000)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
>>
>>8920305
>$50+

Considering those guys charge $20 for a head I'm ok with that range.
>>
>>8916692
>Red Skull and Magneto hanging out
Heh
>>
>>8921218
The headsculpt’s different - the IM wave’s didn’t have the “nose”.
>>
>>8921374
Magneto did get to crack Red Skull’s head open with a cinderblock one time
But then he used Magneto’s best friend’s brain to turn into Onslaught
Monkey’s paw
>>
>>8917617
Fuck yes. I wonder if they'll do a Capcom War Machine repaint of it?
>>
>>8921029
It's the armor Iron Man used in the early 90s, starting in Iron Man #300 (I think it was published in 1993). I think he used it until 1995, but Capcom still used the armor after that.
>>
File: Iron Man 300.jpg (543 KB, 990x1500)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>8921029
Here's when the armor debuted.

Anyone know how long it took Capcom to produce Marvel Super Heroes, or any other arcade game? I assume at least a year or two, so at the time they were working on it, that was what Iron Man was wearing in the comics. The irony is that by the time the game was released in 1995, Marvel was doing a storyline where Tony changed his armor and made into a villain, killed off, and replaced by a teenage version of himself. Don't read that story, it was fucking bad.

Since Capcom already did the character sprite work on Iron Man they stuck to that design even though he wasn't wearing it in the comics at the time of MSH and MvC2, so now everyone associates it with the Capcom games.
>>
>>8920031
They had an Onslaught Build-a-Figure. Most of the parts were from the Onslaught Red Skull BAF in that one Captain America Wave, and the Onslaught head was included with Kitty in a later wave.
>>
>>8922066
>so now everyone associates it with the Capcom games.
no the cartoon from the 90s and the toys
>>
File: peterauntmay03.jpg (200 KB, 636x963)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Aunt May when?
>>
>>8922088
I kinda wanted to include that but I rarely see people bringing the cartoon/toys up when they talk about the modular armor, it's always usually Capcom talk.
>>
>>8922131
I believe you mean Aunt May fucking when?
>>
>>8922139
those people are like halo fans that never saw Aliens or starship trooper the cgi cartoon
>>
>>8922131
>>8922147
https://webmshare.com/play/KbyEG
>>
File: 1598767711156.png (541 KB, 566x563)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>8922131
on the Moira bodymold with 2 headsculpts

Aunt May's sweater puppies hell yeah
>>
>>8922151
You sure are weirdly pedantic about this, huh anon?
>inb4: you reply with a buzzword insult
>>
>>8922157
>that Wine Aunt Karen
>>
>>8922188
someone needs to tell others they are wrong.
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>8922157
>Aunt May giving her own dog the "pathetic" look
>>
>>8922247
Ask and ye shall receive:
>>8922311
>>8922311
>>8922311
>>
>>8922147
I'm over movie figures but I would not turn down a Marisa Tomei
>>
>>8906011
>>8906011fish smelling
>>
>>8906398
red tape

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.