[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous:
>>8872731
>>
that's racist.
>>
File: 1616783172868.jpg (31 KB, 320x280)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>>
File: lehappybonkle.png (362 KB, 503x507)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>another ebay mystery box arrives
>has a turaga misprint and most of an exo-toa
>>
>>8893574
are you suicidal?
>>
Is it me or is the ratio of villain to hero characters in this franchise like 8:2
>>
File: IMG_20210122_192339.jpg (361 KB, 2048x2048)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLkWgpdO2ws

Theyve got a fucking all-star cast here, and they're accepting Q&A's (two questions per person) until July.
What questions are you gonna ask them, anons?

I don't have many real questions honestly so I'm gonna be asking them all the same two:
>Is or Was there ever any chance of seeing the original story bible (the "7 books"), or is there anything you can tell us about the original story plans in general?
>Is or Was there ever any potential possibility of Lego licensing the IP out, for stuff like, maybe, Plamo kits or an animated series?
At a loss as to what to ask guys like Martin Andersen and Carlos D'Anda, though, and I dont really have any specific questions targeting any particular person either (unless you count the Story Bible question as moreso targeted towards Bob Thompson, but still)...
>>
Fucked up. Made this retard too long
>>
>>8893741
you don't plan builds before you make them, anon, do you? Also those arms are stressing the technic piece connecting the vahki lower leg piece to the inika shoulder armor piece
>>
>>8893758
I have a box of pieces, and I take all the colors I want and try and make something out of them
>>
>>8893768
Well I won't be rude but if you want some advice, spend time thinking about a larger picture and repeating patterns/themes and how to connect them together. I know I personally often create one part of a figure and am very happy with it but can't find a good way of connecting it to the rest of the figure, so planning things out like that helps me.
>>
>>8893777
Yeah, I think I have to go look at titan instructions online and get a better idea of what makes a good foundation
>>
>>8893809
Most of the time I think the best mocs use an interesting piece as a backbone somewhere, like a piece with a ball joint used as a shoulder (like a cordak blaster, vahki head, or hordika upper arm) or like a novel method of connecting different pieces, (like using two bohrok feet next to eachother as a knee joint, or maybe a gearbox being integrated in a weird place like the hips or upper arm)
>>
>>8893574
based
>>
>>8894132
samefag
>>
File: makuta.jpg (170 KB, 991x614)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>8892959
I've seen this idea get suggested a few times, and on one hand I like it. I truly wanted to see Toa Ahkmou. And the 08 Makuta were wasted like that.
On the other however, I would've rather seen Shadow Toa as a later group of antagonists so to flesh them out more. Possibly in a parallel world where the story focused on the MU's war against Teridax (no offense to Bara Magna fans but I just didn't care for that plot), with Ahkmou and Gavla joining as members as you mentioned.
Plus I fear that, had the 08 villains been Toa, the designers would've limited themselves to more humanoid designs, while with the Makuta they were able to get crazier.

I think a whole team of Makuta can work if you change one small detail. Of course their problem is their insane power level.
What messed everything up was the "All Makuta are on the same power level AND have all 42 Kraata powers" rule, so you got 8 Teridax-tier guys against 6+2 Toa. Of course the story team was forced to come up with bullshit ways to nerf them.

But remove that rule and allow them to vary in power, and things get a lot more even. Have Makuta range from Toa Nuva+ tier, with only a few Kraata powers at their disposal (lesser Makuta like VirginBitil) to demigod tier, with most or all Kraata powers (greater Makuta like Terry Ducks).
Alternatively, you know, keep all Makuta at the same power level and just don't make said level so fucking astronomically high. Teridax relied on brain more than power most of the times, anyway. A race of scientists never needed be so fucking strong to begin with.
>>
>>8894222
>had the 08 villains been Toa, the designers would've limited themselves to more humanoid designs, while with the Makuta they were able to get crazier.
I'm certain that 2008 established fairly clearly that the designers back then were gonna do whatever the hell they wanted, anyway. Besides, the Mistika Makuta were totally mutated anyway, and I'm sure you could've handwaved the Phantoka Makuta as "the Shadow Toa had fucked with their bodies in an attempt to bring themselves closer to Makuta." If it were a screwy fanatical clut to Makuta, that totally could've been a thing. Woulda been a neat way to bring back the sorta "tribal" feel from the early years too, since characters like Mutran and Chirox (the "mad scientist" ones who were fucking around with creating Rahi) woulda been recontextualized as regular cult members playing God via black magic n necromancy and such (that and it would only drill in characters like Gorast's personality in further).
>>
>>8893638
Well the heros need somebody to fight, right? You've got the canister villains that's 1:1, and the Titan sets are usually villains in a 2:1 ratio. The toa get one non-Toa ally to help fight the several big bad guys.
>>
File: 1611010770558.gif (337 KB, 492x376)
337 KB
337 KB GIF
>>8894268
Really thinking about it, how the fuck did we not get a shadow toa in any year? You'd think they'd have done it since it would have sold like hotcakes. Worst case scenario it's packed with a vehicle like Lesovikk. Best case, it's a double canister set like Iruni and Norik. Ahkmou vs Takanuva or something. Dedicate a side plot to it during the Ignika arc or even metru nui arc.
>>
>>8894222
Or you could assign only one Rahkshi ability to each Makuta to go with their standard shadow powers and mask powers, and you could explain that leader-level Makuta were special for possessing all Rahkshi powers. That way you don't have to weaken or mutate them.
Though the idea of canister-sized Makuta still doesn't sit well with me. It's weird that in a year full of vehicles and Makuta, the designers decided to dedicate a titan set slot to Takanuva of all characters, not even giving him his Ussanui back, thereby making a looming hulk out of a Toa character rather than a Makuta.
>>
>>8894422
After all the times they've meddled with the idea, you'd think they'd be comfortable with evil Toa. I mean they did corrupted Lewa twice, infected Tahu, Vakama Hordika, Tuyet, even the Piraka masqueraded as faux Toa for a time, and the '01 Shadow Toa were one of the most underutilized and forgotten concepts of the entire line. Even MNOG planned to do a side plot about a Makuta cult, which Ahkmou was meant to be a member of. Maybe Lego's higher ups had something against the idea of heroes gone bad? Or the mediocre sales of the Hordika gave them second thoughts?
Either way, to me the 2008 arc will always be one part of the story that had way too much missed potential yet too much content crammed into it at the same time. They had to tie up the main plot, bring back the Nuva after setting up their destiny all the way back in '01, reveal the GSR and go deeper into the Makuta's past, to which Bob Thompson had wanted to dedicate an entire year but the executives turned down the idea of further flashback arcs. So '08 had to elaborate on both the present and the past, and then you had needless additional stuff like Mazeka and Vultraz, all the alternate universe insanity, and Greg's inane, directionless serials with a bajillion side plots that lead nowhere.
>>
>>8894481
I know that’s a joke post, but it can also mean “warrior” or “fighter”.
>>
Wasn't there a scrapped plot point that was going to see Ahkmou becoming a Toa of Shadow in the 2008 story and fighting against the Nuva?
>>
>>8894422
Pretty funny that closest we got to the concept, setwise, was Umarak of all things. Ok sure, he's not strictly a Toa, but he's around the same size and powers as the heroes are.
>>
>>8894481
Fuck off Maori bonehead. Dance your Haka elsewhere.
Anyway, no one wants to make all Toa evil. Just calling out Lego for their shitty non-commitment. They were the ones absolutely obsessed with making Toa go evil, but once they had the opportunity to handle the idea properly in a main line story, they chickened out and instead turned Takanuva into yet another edgy shithead rather than the enlightening hero he was set up to be, while Greg kept piling up all his morally grey heroes, homicidal Toa and dark alternate Tanakuvas in his serials.
The Shadow Ahkmou idea would have had potential and it would have built on what had been set up before. After a confrontation between righteous heroic Toa and their unfortunate brethren corrupted by Makuta's influence, the good guys could have won by showing remorse and forgiveness, and convincing the dark Toa to see the light and turn on their evil leaders to clear their name. And it would have been a nice way to round out Ahkmou, the Shadow Matoran and give more insight into how the Brotherhood worked. But Greg was fully opposed to the notion of redemption arcs because of his close-mindedness.
>>
File: 1617192751813.jpg (56 KB, 1024x887)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I just downloaded Bricklink Studio and while the parts pool is limited, goddamn in it fun moccing Rahi and shit without needing to actually go and buy the parts ahead of time. Why haven't I been using this?
>>
>>8894608
aren't there some “mods” you can download that add more pieces, or no?
>>
>>8893574
Based keetongu
>>
>>8894688
I have no clue.
>>
>>8893575
Based, customize that Exo Toa for your favorite Mata.
>>
>>8894688
There are but they're hard to get working
>>
>>8894481
>who is Nidhiki
>>
>>8893542
?
Shadowed one did nothing wrong.
>>
You think Greg would have revealed TSO real name by now since the line has been dead for 11 years.
>>
>>8895069
He did. I do not remember the name, for it sounds retarded.
>>
>>8895241
He never revealed it
>>
We know the purpose/reason for creation of matoaraga, skakdi, makuta, bohrok, and maybe some others, but was was the deal with the dozens of other sapient species in the barraki and dark hunters? Any info on their histories or roles in mata nui’s body? Could the vortixx be a byproduct of the great beings need for femdom waifus? Or were the great beings just messing around with Spore character creation and decided to let their three legged monstrosities run around mata nui’s colon?
>>
File: (((Shadow merchant))).png (9 KB, 274x290)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Finna keep posting this til Lego stops being cunts
>Reminder that we're a quarter of the way through Bionicle's anniversary year and (((Lego))) hasn't even acknowledged it once because they're too busy sucking China's cock.
>>
File: i.1.4_Overview.jpg (1.1 MB, 2706x1628)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Merry funny haha joke day, /biog/.

https://youtu.be/HmM1b2Jl65o
https://bye-project.xyz/releases/release-dumbed-down-edition
>>
>>8895518
Had this discussion previously, it's one reason I hate the Dark Hunters so much. They take the established like 8(give or take) sentient species and adds another dozen or so with no discernable role in the MU robot. Just Greg letting kids muddy the canon for a contest and not really thinking of the rammifications.
>>
>>8895578
>make most DKs vortixx/matoran/etc
>have the entry ritual be you need to submerge yourself in mutagen/visorak venom/protodermis mixture, or the ancient one has Miserix’s mask of mutation
And... walah! Canon is saved
>>
>>8895621
kek
>>
>>8895565
>rush duels
>>
>>8895621
>>8895693
He is right though, it would save canon. The saving grace of the Rahi contest was that Rahi are just whipped up by Makuta. Any creature could exist from the imagination of shapeshifters and they didn't neccessarily need any function to serve other than fill space and be alive. Dark Hunters fucked it up though.
>>
File: white_kakama_girl.jpg (743 KB, 1225x2177)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
>>
>>8895728
Really enjoy your Kakama girls, anon
>>
File: charming-mahou-ga-magi.png (699 KB, 768x1037)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
https://cannibal-sarracenian.tumblr.com/post/58264459081/nokama-cannibal-sarracenian-thought-to
>>
File: 55e.png (323 KB, 680x691)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>8893589
>>8894215
Cope.
>>
File: current_kakama_girls.jpg (824 KB, 1981x1388)
824 KB
824 KB JPG
>>8895734
Thanks! Here they are so far.
Black shapeways Kakama is Naho, no idea if the rest will have names. I consider the white one done, though I may do minor colour corrections.
Red and teal are wip still, I have colour corrections to do and I might rebuild or at least modify their torsos. The booba stick out too much for my taste, idk if I'll find a way.
>>
So I finally made a Bionicle Insta and I’ve noticed several posts in my feed talking about trans rights. Is this actually something common in the community?
>>
>>8895518
>the söylent one has manboobs
>>
>>8895849
tell me the accounts so I can avoid them when I get back to posting
>>
>>8895518
Just the ripple effect of the massive world expansion post-03. Most of the "species" or whatever you want to call them during 01-03 had relatively straightforward roles, each tied to Mata Nui's purpose in some way. But after they brought in the DHs in 04 and the Brotherhood goons in 05, the world got too big for its own good. It had to be populated and the whole "everything is part of Mata Nui's functions" angle was diminished.
Personally I think it would have been interesting if all those new species were based on the different worlds Mata Nui had visited and studied. Like he wanted to recreate the cultures he came across, as some giant experiment to find out how they could be made to work together and form a functioning society. And like some giant ant farm, they would mostly be kept separate in his body, but sometimes he'd let them intermingle. They could be the prototypes for the reformed society on Spherus Magna. Or something like that.
I don't know, I'm not of the opinion that everything should be elaborately explained. For example I like that the lower islands were mostly kept a mystery. But I also liked how the GSR reveal gave a new perspective on the 01-03 characters and everything seemed to have a justified purpose beyond just their roles in the plot. Most of those expanded universe characters lacked that.
>>
>>8895849
no, and you should block any that do
>>
File: D0ByplDWoAEC2Rh.jpg (37 KB, 1280x640)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Any mocs to celebrate the occasion?
>>
Reminder that Ace is a cuck AND a Canuck.
>>
>>8895694
We have to protect the minds of our children from excessive thinking!
>>
>>8896401
The matoran need to learn how to read!
>>
>>8896223
>A FUCKING LE-TOA
>>
File: ((())).jpg (131 KB, 960x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>8894422
I'm fairly confident (just a guess, but an educated one) that the Toa Ahkmou set idea was split into Takanuva and (I don't anyone's ever mentioned this, but feel free to disprove that) Vultraz. Takanuva is obvious, the Shadow Leech who hit him WAS meant for Ahkmou afterall:

>The BIONICLE story team idly considered transforming Ahkmou into a Toa of Shadow to play a large story role in 2008. Although this plan did not come to fruition, in the final story Icarax did travel to Metru Nui to drain Ahkmou's light. However, when the Makuta arrived, he seized an opportunity and attacked Takanuva rather than Ahkmou. (BS01)

But think about it. Had Toa Ahkmou been released as a set, he wouldn't have been one of the canister Makuta. It's more likely he would've been a boxed set a la Lesovikk.
So what I'm saying is that Vultraz replaced Ahkmou's slot: asshole Matoran/Toa, vehicle+pilot set, agent of Icarax (double agent to Teridax in Ahkmou's case?).
Heck, the Mask of Vulture might've even been meant for Toa Ahkmou at first, even as an early sketch. All "Shadow Toa Ahkmou" MOCs give the little shit a Rau, but it's highly unlikely he would've kept it. Icarax would've given him an immoral Kanohi.
>>
File: 20171207_235221-1.jpg (158 KB, 946x1162)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>8896319
This.
>>
>>8896612
Lol who dis ugly mf'er?
>>8895728
Nice figure
>>
>>8896555
Honestly what the fuck was lego thinking with Vultraz and the swamp strider sets? Of the 2008 sets those are abysmally weak, and they take up slots that should have gone to better characters.
>>
>>8896689
Tony Lazuto
>>
>>8896612
wow rip his hairline
>>
File: 1617277132797.png (124 KB, 823x501)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>8893574
Unironcally, Bionicle has a huge transgender percentage of fans. Do you think reminding lego that they can hit all the diversity quotas from reviving one series would be enough for lego to announce gen 3?
>>
>>8896822
I don’t think trannies are people, but I would like male and female matoran of every element
>>
>>8896822
>>8896906
Based schizoposting
>>
>>8893638
It only seems like 8:2 to you?

But yeah no it's not just you. This sort of thing happens when you canonize fan creations left and right. Adding mocs into canon was a fun way to involve the fans but at no point did anyone step back and realize that all anyone was ever sending in was dark hunter edge lord super death robot ultimate life forms and that it was basically drowning out the "good" side of the story in a not very interesting way. It's like half the characters in this canon are dark hunters.
>>
>>8893638
Because the hero cast were the same three teams receiving power-ups while fighting new villains each year.
>Mata > Nuva > Mistikia/Phantoka
>Metru > Hordika
>McToran> Inika >Mahri
Btw, ratios work like fractions with the lowest common denominator thing so it would be a 4:1 ratio between villains and heroes
>>
Big shoutout the instagram CCBS nine year old chads making up kino G1 lore
>Tahu's brother and Roodaka's boyfriend, Toa Dark Phantom is the strongest being that ever existed. With a blink of an eye He can destroy entire universes and with each step He destroys and morphs reality itself. With one hand he killed The Great Being Mata Nui and with the other hand he killed all the Toas and Dark Hunters. He killed both Karzahni and Artakha and also Miserix.
>>
>>8896822
>tranime defender
lol
>>
File: EpNybyMXIAIWk-E.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>8897054
you're still pushing that anime to transgender pipeline, huh?
>>
File: kaita za revamp.jpg (318 KB, 768x1024)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
finally have something of a handle on that rahkshi kaita za reimagining I wanted to do a while ago. still a work in progress but I wanted to share what i've got so far. always wanted a bionicle dinosaur when I was a kid, so I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out at the moment.
>give it huge tits and a dick
nah
>>
>>8897102
Dang, I remember being somewhat disappointed of original Kaita even way back when, but part of it is probably that the other one is so much better, even if it's much simpler build.
>>
>>8894434
>the designers decided to dedicate a titan set slot to Takanuva of all characters (...) thereby making a looming hulk out of a Toa character rather than a Makuta.
It's still funny to me that of all things "Let's turn a Toa, known for their average size, into a titan!" were their best idea. I get they wanted a hero Titan but, I don't know, choose someone else. Or make an Exo Toa 2.0, so you get to turn any Toa into a Titan.

Also, it was disappointing that, in a year full of Makuta, only one was a Titan (a pretty underwhelming one at that, in terms of build). A few of them were taller than the average Toa, but were still around their size.

>>8896711
It's baffling since the previous years had cooler and more affordable store exclusives. Vultraz at least had an exclusive mask and was relatively cheap. Mazeka was just a waste of everything, and expensive at that.

That anon here or on the previous thread put it best. 2008 managed to be both packed with stuff (too much arguably) AND full of missed opportunities at the same time. Just bad usage of set slots all around.
>>
>>8897169
>Or make an Exo Toa 2.0
I mean, the vehicles were kinda Exo-Toa, both in story and set-wise. Not as fun, but acceptable.
>>
>>8897170
Well, as a replacement for a humanoid Titan I mean. Better than a giant Takanuva I feel.
>>
File: Rahkshi_Kaita_Za.png (111 KB, 300x264)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>8897167
yeah I always remember thinking the three head thing was so cool as a kid, but looking at it now, beyond that head configuration it's a pretty lacklustre build. way too much grey, stubby little legs and big red feet for hands. I always pictured it being more like a big t-rex or velociraptor type of thing. plus idk, I just think black looks better than green with this configuration.
>>
>>8896223
Double's Toa Sneed tool kinda counts as a rake you filthy leaf
>>8896906
>No canisters means no free Bionicle themed dilator
It all makes sense now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vCRlsl1DYQ&ab_channel=%D0%92%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%81%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B9%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%98%D0%BA

I fucking love this
>>
>>8896711
>>8897169
Hey, the swamp strider is one of my favorite sets.
>>
>>8897102
>rahkshi x cerberos
that's cool alright
>>
>>8897169
>I get they wanted a hero Titan but, I don't know, choose someone else.
Ignika and Takanuva should've been swapped around. Mask of Life on a titan would've been fine because they did it anyway the next year with Toa Mata Nui, a smaller Takanuva on a vehicle would've been a callback to the Ussanui. I thought the Swamp Strider was decent, but Mazeka being another irrelevant revenge guy along with Vultraz/Gavla/etc being Ahkmou reskins retroactively taints all of them for me.
>>
>>8897203
That's a christmas three headed beast.
>>
>>8897316
This just reminds me how they kept blue-balling us on Ignika for like 3 years.
>06 and 07: nothing
>08: wrong color
>09: dollar store version before the proper one
And even then, the full size gold one was in a somewhat rare set
>>
>>8897169
>Or make an Exo Toa 2.0
Or, you know, a Mata Nui, the year's climactic reveal that was even promoted on the website. In a year full of needlessly massive sets and altogether pointless fluff (Mazeka, Vultraz, yellow Jetrax), this is the one they miss out on? The very thing they had been building up to since 2001.
I get that the GSR's designs isn't well suited for Constraction and the grey color might not have made it appealing to kids. But a slight redesign and color tweak could easily have fixed those. Besides, '08 Takanuva and Hydraxon showed that Lego was willing to put out mostly grayscale titan sets, so some version of the GSR model could have been possible too. Although I imagine if they did make a GSR set, it would have required some fuckhuge blade weapon and a shooting gimmick to fit in with the rest of the line. Maybe they could have integrated a shooter into his chest, as a nod to how the robot shoots the Mask of Life out at the end? But this is getting way to hypothetical now.
>>
>>8897331
I once saw colorswapped version of titan Mata Nui where yellow and gold were swapped with silver, and it actually looked really nice, and if you filled some gaps, it could've worked as GSR substitute
>>
>>8897203
It's kind of dumb for sure but it's still not as bad as the Bohrok Kal combiner that's just fucking Tahnok but with Nuhvok and Pahrak for hands. That thing was so fucking lazy that I never even bothered building it, I just looked at the pictures of the other combiner to try and figure out how to build because it actually looked fun.
>>
>>8897327
>And even then, the full size gold one was in a somewhat rare set
I think that despite how frustrating it is it's pretty appropriate that it's basically the most expensive and rare non-misprint/prototype kanohi
>>
>>8896319
And a neckbeard
>>
>>8896223
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gamma-raay/51089108400/
>>
>>8895621

>spelling "voila" as "walah"

I fucking hate the western education system
>>
File: 1601885535211.jpg (57 KB, 500x593)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>8897051

the absolute mad lads

I remember when I was in middle school I wrote a fanfiction where the Toa returned to Metru Nui and they fought a bunch of edgy eeeevil Toa, including a clone of Tahu who used dual wielded Desert Eagles.

... I have no idea what was wrong with me at that age.
>>
>>8897689
It’s a /biz/ meme mom. You wouldn’t understand
>>
>>8897695
Were you really ever a kid if you didn’t create edgehog OCs who were misunderstood anti-heroes?
>>
Is it safe to buy used Bionicle? I've been avoiding it because someone in my house is at risk to this meme virus, but it's been over a year and nothing has changed.
>>
>>8898113
Virus or not, you should always wash the parts that you buy.
>>
>>8895866
Like what the fuck, is this an April fools joke or something?
>>
>>8895866
>>
>>8898113
My mother has no immune system at all and she caught it and it did nothing. There is no risk.
>>
>>8898135
>>8898139
>>8898143
>or was yesterday trans rights day? Wtf
Yes
>>
>>8898135
>>8898139
Trannies are narcissists, obviously, but yesterday was some trans awareness day or something, I guess. Only reason I know is because the gf still has a Tumblr and was complaining about seeing all the extra tranny shit that was being recommended to her. Really wish fags weren't so vocal to the point of not being able to avoid it, even if you try.
>>
All this tranny talk reminds me, I've been wanting to build an all trans figure.
However even with the help of dubious chink off-brand I wouldn't be able to do it and I feel kinda sad about it.
Next step is to build myself a Takadox with as much trans light blue as I can fit I guess.
>>
>>8898187
>>8898139
Autism begets autism, of course grown men playing with children's toys and engaging in hyper niche communities are fucking insane. Just look at biog, it's full of neckbeards, furries, and worse.
>>
>>8898253
>all trans figure.
Definitely possible if you're willing to use illegal connections, and lots of them
>>
>>8898139
>>8898143
Stop posting this crap here. You're no better than those Pisscord faggots.
>>8898117
I wash parts regardless.
>>8898161
Are you sure? I heard it can mess up your heart and lungs.
>>
Toa Gali
>>
>>8898284
Maybe I'm blind but I was honestly surprised there was only one trans post on Maskposting that day.

This general was more obsessed that day AND STILL IS
>>
File: 1 2.jpg (34 KB, 480x360)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>8898457
The water has been tampered with, and now all the anons are turning schizo.
>>
File: 23534647.png (798 KB, 427x615)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>8898523
Vice even published article mentioning chemicals affect sperm count and penis size, it's not too much a stretch to say they might affect the brain of the fetus as well so people are actually born gay and so on.

Anyways, that is an isolated issue from the fucking obsession this thread has on trans-people. It seems the lack of plastic can drive people insane just as well.
>>
>>8898253
Have you considered CCBS? Ugly, but would totally let it work.
>>
File: toa_of_urine_and_feces.png (798 KB, 1037x892)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>
we have evolved from posting porn to posting fat fetish to posting scat, I'm so proud of you /biog/
>>
>>8898592
when can we evolve to posting mocs and theories
>>
>>8898606
when it's time to bitch about the stupid hagah contest
>>
>>8894532
Man Umarak was also kind of a missed potential.
>>
File: Takanuva-_Gold.png (206 KB, 350x302)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>8897331
>yellow Jetrax
I hate that set, should've included at least a pilot Kopaka or an Antroz recolor. Not just yellow pieces in random parts of the set.

I'm not a big fan of titan Takanuva but I wished they had done a peal gold recolor of his 2008 set.
>>
File: 1611359595795.png (109 KB, 254x329)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>8898635
>Full Shadow Takanuva never got a set either
Lego really dropped the ball with recolored parts later on. Matoro Mahri's shoulder pads are another part that I'm mad aboot only coming in 3 colors. Also, we never got a black Ignika as a promo either.
>>
>>8898635
If I ever get yellow Jetrax, I'm probably going to get spare Kopaka Phantoka, remove the wings and weapons and slap him to the cockpit instead. Probably never will. It took me 12 years to even get the original Jetrax.
>>
File: 13325.jpg (20 KB, 325x155)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>8898644
>Also, we never got a black Ignika as a promo either.
Oof, way to put salt in the wound. It irks me because there exists the silver and golden version. Sucks a black one doesn't exist.

>Matoro Mahri's shoulder pads are another part that I'm mad aboot only coming in 3 colors.
Pretty sure I saw them in black in that Pohatu Phantoka prototype, though those were probably painted. No idea if they exist in as misprints.

Btw it also boils my blood pic related never came in black.
>>
>>8898656
The redesign was in black, but that's hardly a improvement. One of my favourite bizarre missing recolors was Glatorian fist in black. Had to wait until HF to start to get one, and even then the set didn't even come with a pair.
>>
>>8898658
The redesign sucks I agree. If only that joint had really come in the black Visorak set.

>Glatorian fist in black.
I don't like those 2009 fists for the simple fact those pieces break easily, like any joint past 2008. I prefer the ones from the HF sets, the material is much more durable.
My complain is, said fists don't exist in keetorange which sucks because my Glatorian Mata Nui is already crumbling, and I really don't want to give him black hands due to his color scheme.
>>
>>8894532
That's a good point. Umarak was pretty much the Master/Uniter of Shadow, he even got his own "Nuva seal" on his box like the 6 Toa and Ekimu. He could even Unite with the Creatures. One has to wonder how/why he came into being, and if/how he was related to the Toa.... which of course we'll never know.
>>
>>8897267
kek
>>
>>8897267
How godly
>>
>>8894532
>>8898801
I kind of have a headcanon (that I still need to write down all gen details of, if I stop being lazy) that Umarak is actually some sort of evolved Creature of Shadow. Because there were Creatures for all the Elements, including Light. Plus his animal-like features, including digitigrade legs and antlers, sort of support this.

And if you want to go even further, maybe it can be implied that Makuta was the Toa of Shadow, since Ekimu was later confirmed to have been transformed into G2’s Toa of Light temporarily, and that when Umarak tried to use Makuta’s former Mask of Control and was turned into Umarak the Destoryer, maybe it was like some sort of pseudo-Toa-Creature unification, like the other Toa and Elemental Creatures do. Since Makuta couldn’t physically be in that realm of existence, just his old mask, which perhaps had some of his spiritual essence still attached to it, and with Makuta apparently still being a powerful force, that was enough for it to count as a Toa-Creature unification. As well as Makuta later basically absorbing Umarak the Destoryer into his being, to be able to try and enter the physical world again.

Umarak the Hunter might either be an evolved Elemntal Creature of Shadow, or maybe that’s his natural form, witchim being more powerful and more of a force to be reckoned with than the other Creatures. Because Shadow can literally be everywhere, thus allowing him to have a much more imposing form. On the flip side, Agil is the Elemental Creatire of Light, and even compared to the other Creatures, he’s rather small. But this could be die ti the fact that even in total darkness (Shadow) a single source of light can be seen from miles away. Plus Agil was one of the first to leave lasting damage to Umarak the Destoryer, when he scratched at one of his eyes and left that scar.
>>
>>8898296
And what would that be, glue?
There aren't many pins and no axles in trans colours from what I've seen. I'm hoping to order from GoBricks soon, that would at least give me some trans clear parts like liftarms.
>>8898560
Yeah I don't really like ccbs, but I've come to realise that there might be no way around it. As far as I know, the ccbs head piece came in trans neon green with a few masks in trans colours. I only have the trans neon orange Hau.
>>
>>8898928
If you're fine with never taking it apart you could use trans bars in place of axles. They'd just be so stuck due to the friction of ABS on ABS but it's possible.
>>
>>8899112
I wonder how I didn't think of that. I'm gonna order some other brands and see how far I get, then maybe order trans clear rods zo add to that. Thanks.
>>
>>8897354
The other one was definitely the better of the two. Some of the mocs out there that combine the aspects of both look pretty cool. It fixes the issue of the Tahnok one looking like he skipped leg day.
>>
>>8898579
Toa Pipipupu
>>
File: Force-flation.jpg (1.34 MB, 4032x3024)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
Okay so I'm opening up requests for pose ideas
I'm not doing vore, but other than that anything goes
>>
>>8899824
Roll them up like bohrok
>>
>>8899824
disassemble them and grow as an individual. This is not a meme, I think they're gross, reflect badly on you as a person, and were only funny the first maybe 3 times they were posted.
>>
File: IMG_20210402_232532.jpg (686 KB, 1320x2022)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>8899824
>pose ideas
face the wall
>>
>>8896612
He needs a sock puppet.
>>
File: fatdaka guy.png (466 KB, 842x552)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>8899824
>>
>>8899824
this >>8899860
>>
>>8899824
dissasemble them and grow as an individual. Then reassemble them into a bigger, stronger abomination
>>
>>8899437
underrated
>>
>>8899824
Replace the fat limbs with the regular limbs so it's more like belly inflation or pregnancy. If you're gonna be a degenerate, at least have some decency.
>>
File: Final Moments.jpg (1.64 MB, 3024x4032)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>8899860
>>8899868
>"This is the last time you post mocs to a bionicle thread"
>"any last words"
>squat
>>
>>8899824
Put them on treadmills or lifting weights
>>
File: whiiiiiiirrrrrrrr.jpg (1.43 MB, 3024x4032)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>8899860
>>8899868
>>8900082
>WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR
>"Oh no… I didn't mean it, Please!!"
>THUNK
>"PLEASE! I NEED TO POST ABOU-"
>SCRRRATTTTCCHHH
>"AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!"
>"H-HIIIKAAAAAAAAAAARRRHCH"
>GRLSHSHSHS
>"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>dabing
>"JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL FATMO-"
>"Aaaaaahhhhh-….."
>SSSHHHLLPP
>"IT FUCKING HURTS"
>WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>walks away
>>
File: 1615845304366.png (335 KB, 600x533)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>8900082
>>8900086
>>
>>8900082
>>8900086
>not only does he make them disgustingly fat
>they're also overpowered donut steel OCs
Slowly but surely I get the feeling that you're not doing this ironically.
>>
File: 324.jpg (55 KB, 1024x530)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>8900325
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I'll never forgive Faber for baiting me.
>>
>>8899824
Well, since you won’t do vore or anal vore, I guess more braps and fart torture would be a nice compromise.
>>
>>8898613
When is that contest happening anyways?
>>
File: slav.jpg (758 KB, 3503x2585)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>8899824
squat
>>
File: 담배피는사진.jpg (53 KB, 400x266)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>8900989
>Feet not flat on the ground
Weak ankles
>>
>>8897051
Kek it’s always something super edgy like Shadow Penetrator and uses loads of silver
>>
>>8901018
>shadow stealer
>>
>>8899824
Reverse... so instead of fat bellies, every other part of them is fat while the bellies are thin.
>>
>>8898835
Huh, those are some pretty fucking good ideas anon. It really does make sense that Makuta would be the Master/Uniter of Shadow. It's a shame we never ever got any clarification on what Ekimu/Makuta were. They seemed like normal Protectors physically, but they could turn into bigger forms and had tons of special powers.
>>
File: forgotten_shrine.jpg (1.55 MB, 1080x1920)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
Had this mask I tested a bunch of paints on. I intentionally broke it and painted it what might be the final time, just to put it on this overgrown forgotten shrine. I know technically it's pretty bad heresy, but at the end it was just an orange Huna.
>>
>>8894222
man, I wish they gave us some shadow toa. it seems like such an obvious idea considering the shadow matoran and takanuva's corruption and whatnot
>>
>>8897102
liking the dino legs
not sure about the arms though, the forearms look weirdly chunky compared to that OG rakhshi arm piece
>>
>>8898113
just wash them
besides, the virus will die during transport, it only stays on surfaces for like up to 2 days
>>
>>8902111
Nice
>>
>>8901005
How do asians do it? I read a study on squat ability and it is always Japanese, Chinese, Korean, especially those in the countryside that are able to squat the best
>>
>>8902441
If the Slavs can master it, any non-Oriental can do it too
>>
>>8902111
looks good but next time just lie and say it accidentally got broken
>>
>>8902187
thanks! and yeah theres quite a few things I'd like to change, the arms are definitely up there along with making custom feet and potentially building some kind of tail.
>>
>>8902738
Lying is a sin, anon.
>>
>>8902441
their hips are slightly different from western europeans and elsewhere, deeper sockets or something idk
>>
>>8901738
Thank you for thinking so! I really appreciate it. Haha, I was worried it might’ve come out like insane babble.

And now that you mention it, I kind of thought of another random head canon about what Ekimu and Makuta might’ve been.

Speaking of insane babble, here’s all this! It’s a bit on the longish side, so here’s a link, because character limits: https://pastebin.com/JMvjTUg4

That was quite a lot of conjecture, and some complete made up headcanon, some of which has some basis, some of which does not. And some of which somewhat based on existing mythology and stories from our own world and history.

And if anyone read it, then thank you, and tell me what you thought, and if you had any ideas of your own or questions on that, or similar stuff.
>>
>>8902441
I think it's just a matter of practice. I've always squatted with my feet on the ground, it's quite comfortable
t. Slav
>>
>>8902994
I'm snownig european and even tho I spent an obscene time squatting on the floor building bonks as a kid I can't say it ever feels comfortable and starts to hurt like hell when it gets past 30 mins. Almost never had my full feet to the ground but they are massive so that's probably why (euro size 48). I guess slavs and asians are just shorter in general too which explains some of it.
>>
>>8903044
idk, I'm shoe size 46 and I have no trouble squatting on my whole feet. it's way more comfortable than just on fingers, you're kind of sitting on your feet and the weight gets distributed better
most of us learn to squat this way when drinking outside in our youth, since there's usually no good place to sit
>>
File: giganui2.png (463 KB, 839x937)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
/biog/, Ive got a $10 ebay voucher to use before next month, whats the best small set I can get with it?

Ideally I'd like a small set that will be paid entirely by the voucher but if you can recommend a set I can put the voucher to, I'll take it.
>>
>>8903117
you won't find anything for 10 dollars but I've seen sealed small sets going for 30 ish dollars. Or you can buy those random part lots for pretty cheap
>>
File: solekhmmm.png (9 KB, 128x128)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>8903131
>you won't find anything for 10 dollars but I've seen sealed small sets going for 30 ish dollars.

Oh, I should've mentioned I'm not looking at sealed, just complete.

I'm seeing a decent amount of the later smaller sets like the rahaga, av matoran and the agori atm. Obviously I wouldnt be able to get anything like the McToran, just wanted to see what anons have to say.

If in doubt I think I'll just go with Solek
>>
>>8903117
>>8903162
You'd be lucky to get a lot of masks for that price.
>>
File: Bamogus.png (256 KB, 661x766)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>8903184
nah, I don't really see masks get put up for sale often on local ebay, just those sets I mentioned earlier and the mcdonalds figures.
I guess technically I'd be looking at $20 sets including shipping, to be more accurate? eBay is gay with having the voucher's not count towards the postage cost.

I could also go for a sealed ammo pack of zamor spheres if I really wanted to,
>>
So I had my Nuvas in canisters like forever, recently went to take out the armor parts for a moc. I noticed some of my Kopaka's white parts were turning yellow. Was there anything I could've done to prevent this/fix it? Should I not leave stuff in canisters?
>>
>>8903486
Hydrogen Peroxide bath should sort it.
>>
>>8903204
>Eight dollars shipping
I stand my point.
>>
>>8902169
Maybe they saw the Makuta as honorary Shadow Toa? A Shadow Toa does feel a bit redundant when you have a dozen of beings around who can essentially do the same thing (Shadow elemental powers) but are way stronger.
>>
File: hardcandy.jpg (519 KB, 1164x1697)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
You DO give your Bionicles candy, right Anon?
>>
>>8903731
Them being way stronger is the problem, because then the story team realized that they would be impossible to beat, and so had to blind half of them and lock the other half out of their powers. Icarax gets the shit kicked out of him by Ignika, and then two of the Makuta jobbers then vaporize him. Karda Nui had 8 antagonists supposed to be on par with Teridax, the power scaling was completely fucked.
>>
File: Borohkama.jpg (1.18 MB, 4032x3024)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>8899831
It seems that a lone gahlok has taken interest in nokama's new form
>>
File: Rolled away.jpg (1.17 MB, 4032x3024)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>8899831
>>8904599
Now it seems to be rolling her away, Nokama in this form being helpless to fight back against this. What it plans to do to her is best left up to your imagination
>>
File: Belly bloating.jpg (1.13 MB, 3024x4032)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>8900066
Hope this tickles your fancy anon
>>
File: It isn't all fat you know.jpg (1.13 MB, 3024x4032)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>8900085
Did you think that it was all fat
>>
File: 1609718842665.jpg (50 KB, 345x296)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
File: 1616194819786.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>8904792
>>
>>8904792
>>8904798
go back to discord, faggot
>>
File: 1596162539624.png (52 KB, 260x240)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>8904816
>>
>>8904816
I'm >>8904792, was reacting with dismay at the fatfag, other two posts are not me
>>
>>8904836
Then react. This is not fucking reddit, reactions are not upvotes.
>>
File: 1616560550140.gif (814 KB, 400x300)
814 KB
814 KB GIF
>>8904944
>>
>>8904944
>>
>>8905597
>>8905613
Stop with the images, discord retard.
>>
File: 1617621921091m.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>8905759
>>
File: 1605260800833.png (185 KB, 337x390)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>8905759
>>
File: Polish_20210405_141347355.jpg (1.81 MB, 1442x2190)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
Unpacked my stuff, decided to start something. Plenty to still work on, but the upper chest is set. Don't know why but I always liked using those feet as a chestpiece.
>>
>>8905852
Neat! I like the design with the feet. However I think you should go with regular 3 axles or 3 axles with stop in the shoulder.
Are you gonna post updates?
>>
>>8905852
Goddamn I love that chest built from the G2 feet.
>>
>>8905919
Planning on it. And yeah you're probably right, I was just messing with some concepts on the arms earlier on before I decided to just get a body thrown together.
>>8905924
Glad to hear it! I've messed with the concept for a few years off and on. Always the most annoying part to get a good design for is working in the head assembly. Still not satisfied on it so I'll be tweaking it until I get somewhere.
>>
File: PXL_20210405_230346703~2.jpg (1.94 MB, 2838x3805)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>8905984
Here's a little update. Work cut early so I figured I'd fiddle around. Think I'm going an asymmetric route, I dunno. If I had my system bits out I might try to integrate some but eh, next time.
>>
>>8906540
>asymmetric
you could mix a g2 protector foot and a bohrok foot for an even more asymmetric look
>>
https://youtu.be/eVqoC7osaS0?t=346
anyone know which song this is?
>>
I showed this to my friend and he said the my toa team was cringe
>>
File: bad guys 23.jpg (1008 KB, 1050x1204)
1008 KB
1008 KB JPG
>>8906973
these are the bad guys
>>
>>8906973
Most of them look really gangly and decorated instead of robust. It's like CCBS without the CCBS. Ice is pretty good, except I think it's because I'm not really seeing the launchers at this angle. If the launchers can be hidden in the shoulders, that's cool. I'm not super into the elbows or the handheld shield.

>>8907003
They look too similar to the toa but the green guy's legs I like and the mata foot for the body matches the thighs pretty well, not so much the hips inbetween them. I usually dislike filler bohrok eyes.
>>
>>8906973
Dis Lego Digital Designer?
>>
File: bio guy.jpg (631 KB, 1298x698)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>>8907144
the blue and brown bad guys look similar because they used to be toa but got turned into Hi-Rahi. hi-rahi is just a more amped up rahi.
the green bug is just a default hi-rahi not a transformed one and thats why its more beastial.
its suppsoed to take place on the scrapped jungle planet.

>>8907149
yee
>>
>>8906973
>>8907003
If you want an honest answer: They're nothing special. If they were to come out in say 2012 as that year's wave, they would be talked about as being pretty boring. Now, they're not awful, and I like some of their ideas - the torsos in particular seem interesting, and I like the white guy all the way on the right. But if I were to make a proper review of them, I'd say they were uninspired.
>>
>>8907202
its because im a inika/piraka kid, so i like the clone team look.
i appreciate the torso comment, each one is custom except for blue and green which share the same build
>>
>>8898373
ass and tits aren't nearly bigg enough
>>
>>8907332
I had a friend who used to made really good titty bionicle Mocs
>>
File: ASRASE.png (40 KB, 169x433)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
I wonder what happened.
>>
>>8907396
who dis
>>
>>8907396
I heard about some BZP drama almost a year back (something about sexual harassment by staff members I think?) where a bunch of folks asked to be banned because they wanted to distance themselves from the site. Maybe this was part of that.
>>
>>8907192
Where are those masks from that ain't the hau?
>>
>>8907396
Probably misgendered his older sister
>>
File: Vezok.jpg (31 KB, 319x380)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I had a dream that Vezok tried to grab me while I was sleeping, and I said "Don't fucking touch me nigger".
>>
>>8907906
Were you molested by niggers recently, by any chance?
>>
>>8907919
no, but that doesn't mean I want some big blue retard putting his hands on me
>>
File: I stare into your soul.jpg (68 KB, 1080x1079)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>8907906
>>
HAve you ever thought about lewding a Bionicle and why?
>>
>>8908236
I've bought a number of parts with the intentions of creating titty/ass Bionicle. As for why? Because it's stupid and just something different than the usual.
>>
>>8908236
>thought about lewding a Bionicle
no
>why?
don't have autism
>>
File: b1.jpg (859 KB, 1280x960)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
So, got this for 35-36 USD
Good deal?
>>
File: b2.jpg (575 KB, 1280x960)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
Plus this, cost me around 30.
Hewki, Takua and Vahki were disassembled, but all parts were there.
>>
>>8908236
yeah my latest MoCs have been kind of lewd. I first did it cause I was testing making a body with two tridex launchers and realized too late I made tits. then later I did it for the challenge.
>>
>>8907535
hero factory
>>
>>8908457
Yeah, 35 bucks a pound is the going rate right now, and that looks like 3 or 4 pounds minimum
>>
>>8908467
>but all parts were there
looks like Hewkii has a knock-off hand
>>
>>8908236
Is this the guy that keeps putting tits on gelu?
>>
Thoughts on using metru red in a toa of stone's color scheme? I think I have a good build almost done in stud.io and I like the color combo but it still feels a little out of place. I know that the brown Visorak had mata red and personally I think the metru red resembles the clay I live on top of, but still. It's a brown and red toa. Seems weird I guess.
>>
>>8908236
not half-assed attempt like that
>>
>>8908616
I think it sounds good in concept, I'd like to see what you've got so far though to see if it works.
>>
>>8908616
Throw in some green and make him the toa of being colorblind
>>
File: b3.jpg (503 KB, 1280x960)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>8908552
Already fixed that and found the missing hip piece for him.
Mask is damaged, but perhaps I will find one in good condition.
Plus, I modificated all the "on hands" figs with all the new parts. Looks neat, especially Chirox. He really needed something to cover his lower legs and shoulders. Perhaps, in the future I plan to give him even more mods.
Nurak turned out to be great as well. Metru Matoran body fits him well. As well as the Metru shoulders.
>>
File: IMG_20210406_155303009.jpg (3.16 MB, 4000x3000)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB JPG
>>8908749
This is how he looks so far. Many of the pieces are placeholders (the hydruka armor will instead be onewa hordika heads, the inika armor will be piraka armor, and the shin armor will be the tahu uniter shoulder armor) and he's missing a head (going with the 2015 mask of earth in gold) but he's basically done now until I decide I don't like him any more.

>>8908754
heh
>>
File: vezok.jpg (22 KB, 336x357)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>8907906
>>
File: HEWKII INIKA - THE CHAD.jpg (61 KB, 1024x681)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>8908778
With that damaged mask, he looks even tougher.
Also
>dualwielding
badass
>>
>>8904599
>8904599

Makuta psy-op trying to make all Bionicle fans look like even worse autists than we already are.
>>
>>8897327
>>8897356
>own wumbo Mata Nui with the gold Ignika
>set is too big for me to really want to try displaying it
>prefer the yellow helmet version over the gold mask version for canister Mata Nui (it's just way better proportioned)
>end up just leaving gold Ignika on my shelf somewhere doing nothing because I don't want to do anything with it or get rid of it

It's like owning some priceless family heirloom you kind of don't give a fuck about but you know your mom would murder you if you threw it away or got rid of it because she thinks you should be the one to have it
>>
>>8908740
>half-assed
Well considering we can only see part of her ass, I agree. Let's see the rest.
>>
>>8908550
What kind of dystopian hole are you living in where $35/pound is normal?
I fucking live in Canada and my last several buys were still all under $10/pound. Stop enabling collectorjews who want $200 for Brutaka.
>>
>>8909070
sell it to me, I'm making a kanohi collection and display and need one
>>
>>8909100
my mocs take a long-ass time and I do them rarely but I'm getting back to it more actively now. Done loads of bl orders recently and stopping with this just digital nonsense.
>>
File: FwvTjnp9V5s[1].jpg (721 KB, 1658x2160)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
>>
>>8909141
no my mom would kill me
>>
>>8893574
yes!
>>
>>8909211
What's the reference?
>>
>>8909211
Oh my Mata-nui. This picture is a blessing. Thanks.
>>
>>8909211
blessed image.
We need more Bionicle aesthetics
>>
>>8908279
T echnic
O rganic
A utistic
>>
>>8909211
This needs to be next general's edition.
>>
Fuck Lego.
>>
>>8909228
second blade runner
>>
File: fuckofffatty.jpg (286 KB, 1080x928)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>8908236
actually did, because I'm a degenerate like that and for teh lulz
>>
>>8908792
I like the brown and red honestly, though I think the yellow(or gold?) is a step too far. I'd suggest going with dark brown and tan, in addition to the metru red. I know you can get that piraka foot in reddish brown(avak) along with the thigh covers(vezon and fenrakk) so you could build it in real life and probably have something very good looking.
>>
File: rahi1.jpg (235 KB, 1200x619)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>8907003
im procrastinating doing real work
>>
>>8909211
I love this. Who's the artist?
>>
>>8909605
High quality content
>>
File: good po.jpg (63 KB, 489x640)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>8909228
https://youtu.be/NITAqrGe_xg
>>
File: MetruChutes.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>8909387
I second this^ Orwellian/1984/Bladerunner kino fits the Bionicle Universe so well.
>>
>>8909573
harry potter was cancelled by the woke crowd, unsurprised lego sticking it to the sjws with this and the continued police sets
>>
>>8909688
It's pearl gold, but yeah I think I might ought to tone it down... I wanted to use the g2 mask of earth like I said but I could always just keep SOME Gold instead of all of it. Might keep the metru brown and metru red and just sub the pearl gold for avak brown and see how that works instead of getting rid of the metru brown.
>>
>>8909820
I like this more than most of your earlier ones, seems like you're improving a bit.
>>
File: 1607702789386.jpg (699 KB, 3651x2331)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
>>8893542
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sik6ylw2rrffk1m/Biopack+-+Updated.zip/file
How do you get these parts to appear in Stud.io? I tried putting the unzipped folder in the directory but nothing happened.
>>
>>8910252
>Looks at thumbnail
Ooh this looks coo-
>Clicks
Ah.
>>
>>8910196
I think you could get away with a single pearl gold mask as a highlight rather than making it an entire tertiary colour.
>>
>>8909820
this is cool, I like this.
>>
>>8910333
While you might be right, I looked at the handful of pieces I used to decide to build this moc in the first place and I think I'm going to stick to my guns on this one, I really like how metru brown and pearl gold look together. I've got a shakier concept for a third Toa in the works right now (I had previously made an Av-Toa and posted its physical form in a thread ages ago, maybe september or earlier) so I want to focus on that for now. I appreciate the feedback though, I think if I wasn't so lazy I would take your advice fully instead of brushing it off like I am right now.
>>
>>8903731
the fact that they're so powerful is precisely why they should be titan sets and not a generic contener villain wave that looks less threatening than the barraki
>>
>>8908792
Doesn't look bad, but please take actual screenshot the next time.
>>
>>8909573
Why do toy companies think this shit looks good?
>>
>>8910856
Because it does. Gold is a very valuable commodity.
>>
With all the discours going on about how to do the Toa Hagah contest, what do you think the Hagah should look like?

I personally think they should embody the level of customisation the Mata have. Use the Metru buck and give it subtle differences that make each one a little unique from the others, but ultimately all use similar pieces and look like a cohearent team.
>>
>>8910962
Yeah the problem is these autists on TTV keep endlessly debating over the most pointless of details/things that should be obvious for everybody, like the definition of a Metru build or, and I shit you not, that is the exact discussion they had going on for days, WHAT IS A SPEAR
>>
File: 8x0o9ifqv4931.jpg (50 KB, 900x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>8909170
Wait you made that? Very nicely done then anon. I do relate though, mocing takes a shit ton of time. I've been doing more of it recently, more than I have in years even.
>>
>>8910966
because it was complimented by another color. hpshit is all gold and looks poopy
>>
File: 71738-1.jpg (541 KB, 2145x2242)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>8909573
Ninjago did it better
>highlights in different colors
>every minifig has unique parts
>makes sense canonically
>>
>>8910962
I'd prefer it if each one had a unique mask, breast plate, pauldrons, cuisse/greave, shin and spear tip - As in no piece is the same for more than one. It'd also be cool if each on had different Metallic armour, let's say Metal Blue, Pearl Gold, Gunmetal and Copper.

For example, let's say Gaaki is Navy and Black, with Metal Blue armour. She uses Knights Kingdom pauldrons, Knights Kingdom greaves, Mata feet, A roborider head block as the Breast Plate and wears a Kaukau. Her spear is tipped with a Knights Kingdom Sword, all in Metallic Blue. And her legs use Piraka Shins.
>>
File: hagah.png (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>8910998
I actually tried something like that. Still haven't bought all of the parts and I've done some small changes since then.
>>
File: green.jpg (35 KB, 400x314)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
more like Retarduk lol
>>
>>8911017
At least he tries something new when compared to most other Av-Matoran builds. Doesn't mean it's good, but still.
>>
>>8911005
Good start. If I may, Norik and Iruini both had some black in the torso. Norik's upper torso was Black and Iruini's gear guard was black. It might be an idea to give each of these guys one of the pieces in black - and maybe Bomonga could use Dark Grey instead. Also didn't they do some knight kingdom stuff in copper?

It's a major shame they never did make any Metal blue masks at any point.
>>
>>8911017
I think the only thing I like about him is the helmet.
I remember that some guy online painted it black and silver and made a Deviot MOC. Yes, that Deviot from Power Rangers. I can sort of see the resemblance.
>>
File: IMG_20210326_190039.jpg (750 KB, 979x1968)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>8910962
I like my Metru builds a bit more fleshed out, but then again I don't bother with TTVs canon shit anyways. If I ever build the Hagah, I'll do it my way.
>>8910998
Knights Kingdom metal blue is not the same as Battledroid metal blue. Kk metal blue looks worse, more dull. Pic related is only with best metal blue.
>>
File: nu-doom vibes.jpg (2.42 MB, 4128x3096)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>8910985
No I didn't make it and the skeleton is part of a bigger unrelated joke.
This is what I have thus far, everything is prone to change.
>>
>>8911132
The color balance on this is genuinely attrocious. More dark blue on the extremeties or more metal blue in the torso.

That said, the metal blues are similar enough to me. It's a Pohatu Brown/Avak Brown situation.
>>
>>8911132
Nuva tits/10
Heresy/10
Shapeways/10
>>
>>8910962
>no upside down metru build
can't beat the mata
>>
>>8910962
Something drastically different way to use that torso piece, tired of just seeing the same fucking build.
>>
>>8911132
>Knights Kingdom metal blue is not the same as Battledroid metal blue.
Oh fuck, that too? I thought Jayko/Mathias's gold copper was the only color with issues (I thought it was Brutaka gold until a short while ago). A shame.
>>
>>8911647
The only way to balance it would be to remove metal blue or sink at least another 20€ into it for an inferior build.
The metal blues and your mentioned browns are not really interchangable imo. The browns can work together in a moc, the metal blues can't. I had some metal blue KK swords ordered and it looks like trash.
>>8911657
I know I probably can't change your mind, but
>nuva chest doesn't stick out further than Metru Matoran plate on my male Toa
>the blade was a chewed up part I got in a lot and salvaged instead of throwing away
>the shape works better than the Mata Kakama on this build
>>8911800
KK parts come in difficult colours. I wanna build a knight utilizing KK helmets, but very few helmets come with axle connections, and all of them in rare speckled colours. Gotta make it works one way or another.
>>
>>8911005
These look like shit anon
>>
File: 1603914484144.jpg (45 KB, 405x531)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>8911760
Mata gearboxes aren't that much of an innovation.
>>8910962
I would also like to see them all use different metallic highlight colors, with gunmetal, pearl gold, and so on like >>8910998 says. Knights Kingdom pieces might be a little too out there for me, but I think it would be fucking hilarious if the gunmetal one used Titanuva's gunmetal breastplate as a Rhotuka spinner, while the pearl gold one used the pearl gold Vohtarak shell.
I would also like to see unique chest armors. A (webbed) Hordika foot can work, as would a Nuva chest, maybe even something horrible involving the adaptive Pakari.
>>
>>8912176
Look at the gaping puss puss on her
>>
>>8911084
>Also didn't they do some knight kingdom stuff in copper?
It's called copper, but it's closer to Mata gold mask than the "real" copper. Not quite red enough
>>
>>8911084
Cheers. Some of them do have some black already, but I didn't really want to go overboard with it. Grey on Bomomga sounds good, but it has the risk of turning it into Whenua with copper bits. Have to try something later today once I'm home from work.

>>8911951
It's an intentional metaphor for the current shape of the fandom.
>>
>>8911760
>matabrain
>>
>>8912176
looks like he's wearing a diaper
>>
File: PXL_20210407_213202234~2.jpg (1.77 MB, 2803x3770)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
Think it's done, might do more work on it but we'll see.
>>
File: 20210407_215613.jpg (2.13 MB, 3264x2448)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
I have done the impossible. And yes, it can still breathe fire. The wings are removable, and are the only part likely to change.
>>
File: 20210407_215850.jpg (2.12 MB, 3264x2448)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
You all also wont want to see how the tail is constructed.
>>
File: 20210407_221324.jpg (2.03 MB, 3264x2448)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
I feel like this is equivalent to playing russian roulette with 5 in the chamber. Heres why. I don't know which are Nui Rama joints and which are 07 Halhi joints.
>>
>>8913063
>>8913070
>>8913076
It looks excellent, anon. Outstandingly based. Just one question: is it swooshable?
>>
>>8909211
>>8909827
Anyone find the source? Reverse Image Search has nothing.
>>
>>8913076
None would be able to withstand that stress, probably keelerak parts.
A thing I noticed is that the lime shit socket version is a bit less glossy and feels a bit less smooth. I don't have nuirama, but I have compared the ones in hahli/ehlek to keelerak.
>>
>>8893542
I'm looking for a particular piece of fanart, it shows Gali and takua at a beach if I remember as tribal humans. Looks like it was drawn by a porn artist. Anyone have it saved?
>>
>>8913467
>>8909827
https://twitter.com/A1moG1/status/1338598951210131462
>>
>>8913593
That sound quite familiar, but I can’t fulky remember.
>>
>>8913642
If I remember correctly takua has a basket with fruit and is nervous over gali being there. They are both pretty thicc and wearing tribal loincloths. I can't find this image for the life of me
>>
>>8909070
trade? i got plenty of older sealed sets and loose shit. from usa
>>
>>8910962
I have my own ideas of what the Hagah look like. However, I suck at everything (MOCing, LDD/Studio, drawing etc) which means I won't have time to git gud and take part in the contest. So might as well describe my Hagah here, maybe I'll give someone an idea or two.

Each of them has a different metallic color and spear tip, but I don't see them having a different breastplate/shin/pauldron/foot each. I see them closer to the Inika in philosophy, with common designs shared among them. This is purely hypothetical, but it could be something like this:
>Gaaki has a Gahlok Kal shield like Iruini
>Pouks has a Metrutoran torso like Norik
>Kualus and Bomonga share a third, unseen design
Ditto for the pauldrons and other shared elements.

This is what I decided so far
>Pouks: bulky, short body like Norik. Brutaka gold armor
>Bomonga: tall, lean body like Iruini. Gunmetal armor
>Kualus: average body (between Norik and Iruini). Metallic blue armor
>Gaaki: Average body like Kualus. Brutaka gold+silver armor (because pure silver feels boring, and pure gold looks tacky. Think a 1 Euro coin).

Not sure about the mask designs. I've got some ideas, but nothing set in stone. But I definitely don't want Kualus to get a scope on his mask. Like come on, give that to someone else for once, or just avoid it altogether.
Not sure about the spear tips either. The only one I'm sure about is Gaaki- one of Tahu Nuva's lava blades, to mirror Norik's spear design. I like the idea that each Hagah has a spear design that you wouldn't except from their element.

Also, each keeps another weapon aside from the spear+shield they got when they got promoted. It's the weapon they used when they were "normal Toa", pre-recruitment by Teridax. This is an headcanon I have for all Hagah, not just Teridax's team.
Dunno who gets what. But I've considered that Kualus could be an archer.
>>
File: IMG_20210408_155331.jpg (776 KB, 1260x1520)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>8913965
>pouks with light gold
I did that once, but it's half assed, includes heresy and he lost some fingers. Here he is next to my unfinished Nidhiki.
>>
>>8914046
diaper nidhiki
diaper nidhiki
>>
>>8914046
goddamn that nidhiki is ugly.

>>8914103
diaper nidhiki
>>
fuck you guys I'm not posting anymore, you make me feel like all my things are ugly :(
>>
>>8914046
Well, never said that I'd use Metru brown. In fact I'm not even sure if I want to strictly follow the Metru build.
Maybe dark brown or Avak brown look better?
>>
>>8914221
Avak Brown also appears in HF and even in g2 bonk a little (as well as in 2010 bonk a tiny bit with the vorox) so it has enough pieces if you wanna scrounge for it.
>>
>>8914221
If not medium brown, you'tt have to go for reddish brown. At least you'll have evough connectors for custom builds.
>>
File: BIONICLE_Faber.png (396 KB, 910x296)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
So, new Faber posts. Do you think it's a hint for what's to come or not?
>>
>>8914310
more schizo shit no doubt, but it's still interesting to see
>>
File: unknown.png (55 KB, 1007x128)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>8893542
>>8893574
>>
>>8914324
Wait what, how did it happen to SCP stuff? I don't wanna see no anomalous tranny shit there.
>>
>>8914322
Checked, but I really hope it's something to look forward to
>>8914324
Absolutely based
What site are they talking about tho?
>>
>>8914310
*unzips pants*
>>
>>8914310
>Le Nic-Bio
>>
>>8914046
>brown ans pearl gold
Based
>cutting a mask
Not based
>>
>>8914332
Its no longer really about horror, its more about tranny shit. I think the most famous nuSCP is a planet or a comet or whatever the fuck that is trans and likes Steven Universe.
>>
>>8914348
what
>>
>>8914350
The absolute state of modern internet after Tumblr stopped being a containment website.
>>
>>8914332
there's an among us SCP now and it's not even a joke one
>>
>>8914350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-ZYzUfO3A
>>
>>8914310
The Mata Nui shape on the left is pretty clear, but are the scribbles on the right meant to be anything specific?
>>
File: B9jD01d.png (14 KB, 491x486)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>8914348
>I think the most famous nuSCP is a planet or a comet or whatever the fuck that is trans and likes Steven Universe.
Wrong, it's actually a twin meteor living on the moon and one of the twins psychically connected to the internet and became a Homestuck fangirl. The worst part about it is that the article doesn't read like an SCP at all. It's just a self-indulgent blogpost.
>>
>>8914353
Isn't Twitter their new shit hub tho?
>>8914359
Kinda reminds me of Trimondius
>>8914363
Idk
Hopefully we find out
>>
File: 1612542412441.jpg (8 KB, 250x238)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>8914310
It's nothing. The dude has been vaguely teasing shit for years at this point and nothing's ever come of it. He's basically just fishing for attention at this point.
>>
>>8914370
Wtf this can't be real
>>
File: bionicle gigachad.png (587 KB, 818x636)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>8914372
Twitter is the new tumblr yeah. Deleted my account couple of weeks ago. Feels fucking good man
>>
File: booktiers.jpg (1.17 MB, 1588x2862)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>8909573
Lego is such shit nowadays that even their special edition stuff looks like crap. Which isn't a shocker considering that instead of conmemorating the anniversary of one of their most succesful IP's they'd rather celebrate the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

> a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>8914392
I mean, it's good for gaming and lego related news, art too
But that's about it
>>
>>8914395
Lego is too busy sucking China's cock and pumping out soulless licensed IP sets to care about Bionicle
>>
>>8914391
It's all too real.

http://www.scpwiki.com/protected:scp-2721
>>
>>8914395
>>8914415
Yeah, lego has lately been kissing Disney's Xi Jinping's boots a lot
>>8914416
Fuck me
>Tranny logo
If we don't do anything, this fandom is going to be doomed too
>>
>>8914431
The autists from TTV and their draconian rules are likely a bigger menace than the trannies and so on that populate the fandom.
>>
>>8914348
What the fuck. I want SCPs like 342, the whole thing around Syncope Symphony, the flesh that hates, SCP-4999.
So I don't need it to be only super scary horror all the time, but I need the ideas to be cool and creative, wether it's unsetteling or just interesting.
On that note, has anyone built SCP creations with Bionicle parts? I know I've seen horror and sci-fi horror in System.
>>
>>8914391
It's real. Written by mentally ill retardfaggot. That sick fucker managed to ruin whole fandom with his autism. And then people in this fucking genereal wonder why being a faggot will never be considered normal.
>>
>>8914395
>instead of conmemorating the anniversary of one of their most succesful IP's
Definitely not Bionicle I assume
>>
>>8914437
ill take normal autism over tranny autism any day
>>
>>8912420
I like the use of feet for the chest.
>>
>>8913593
I don't have the image saved but I remember it was drawn by Roly, look him up
>>
>>8913636
based anon, thank you
>>
>>8913063
>>8913070
>>8913076
neat anon
>>
>>8914568
go back to your containment general, cocksucker >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>8914395
>the great gatsby
>and atlas shrugged
>the stranger above the fall
>probably didn't understand don quixote
saving grace is that brothers K and notes are in the right order
>>
>>8914395
>>8914728
also hold the fuck up

>Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others.
>it's certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement
Pre-Craig bond films are as indistinguishable and formulaic as they come

>the harold bloom pasta
lmao
>>
>>8914395
>Not the dog book version
booo
>>
>>8914622
Appreciate it. If people want I can share images of the chest build to replicate it.
>>
>>8914728
>>8914746
it's a fucking meme anon
>>
>>8914416
Jesus Christ...
>SCP-2721-LYRE presents itself on its blog as a trans woman artist and blogs exclusively about social justice issues, its content, and the webcomic Homestuck. It has maintained a large group of acquaintances on the website and is well known for its Homestuck theories, drawings, and discussions.

>SCP-2721-LORD maintains both a primary "aesthetic" blog and a secondary "private" blog in which it talks about its feelings regarding SCP-2721-LYRE.
>>
File: 1451535282360.jpg (309 KB, 1024x734)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>8915447
Haha I love SCPs
>>
Hey anons, how do you interpret Tahu Mata's sword? Do you think of it like MNOG and say it's a flame-shaped sword that can THEN turn on fire for real, or do you go the Bionicle Heroes route and say it's just the handle, and that when the "blade" of fire only comes out when the handle/torch is activated?
>>
>>8915614
Yes.
>>
>>8915614
Personally I like to imagine it's a thin rapier underneath the flame and the fire makes it seem thicker
>>
>>8915748
>imagining something that isn't even depicted in any kind of media
Is this based or cringe? I cannot form my own critical opinions
>>
>>8915614
case closed
>>
>>8914348
SCPs are and were, since the beginning, pretty much just “ooh, wouldn’t this be spoopy, Ooh, creepypasta crap I’m 14 years old this is so cool and not overly edgy and pointless, ooh” stuff.
>>
>>8914398
Don’t forget about the porn.
>>
File: 41tgsQBTcYL._AC_.jpg (16 KB, 498x211)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>8915614
>>
File: 20210408_222503.jpg (2.18 MB, 3264x2448)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>8913319
It is VERY swooshable now that the wings have been fixed. The legs fold up like landing gear, which was completely unintentional, but a fun emergent feature regardless.
>>8913521
Just went through my pieces. I apparently owned 3-4 Keelerak shells, so thats plausible. I also re-added the lanky arms to feel more authentic and stable.
>>
>>8910962
I like this idea of uniformity among them, as if they could have been real sets
>>
>>8915762
I mean, did you never play pretend with your toys? I only ever posed them and set them up on things to look at but I still pretended how they would be used.
>>
>>8915917
Newgrounds and Pixiv are leagues better than Twitter for quality porn. Hell even fucking 4chan is better for porn than Twitter.
>>
>>8916012
Thats what im saying bro. Cringe because it's got no basis in canon, but absolutely based because you're treating it as just a cool toy.
>>
>>8916041
My fanon > any existing canon
>>
File: P1070546.jpg (2.05 MB, 2560x1920)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
i made a robit get attacked by a biomechanical biped
>>8915447
Someone needs to animate a bunch of SCP-owned probes straight up nuking the lifeform. Jesus fuck. I swear to god, all of the SCPs with the damned rainbow flag suck shit, like this one: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-2779
>one of the caretakers legit has Mx. as a title. MX.
>>
It's almost one AM and we still haven't hit page nine so I made a new thread early
>>8916179
>>8916179
>>8916179
>>
>>8916152
That article feels like somebody was obsessed with the idea of a cute pig monitor and made these supposedly seasoned agents act like children. One of them even had a backpack in the article. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>8916205
I didn’t read the article, and I don’t care for SCP stuff, but I’ve had jobs where I had to take a backpack to work to carry all the necessary equipment and tools.
>>
>>8916205
Are you trying to fucking shame backpacks you dumb slut?
>>
>>8916259
But it's a group of researchers - lab coats. They would just wheel in a trolley or pass it through a door. It's just the author filtering everything through a sophomoric lens. I understand that in some contexts it would be appropriate, but in my opinion, in this one it isn't.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.