[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
I wish I knew what happened to the line of Hokuto No Ken who they had announced
>>
>>8832977
I agree, I like the SAS, but this would have been my one and only.
>>
File: VF5_PSG_Style.jpg (341 KB, 850x478)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
What are some martial arts related IPs that you wanna see Storm tackle? Pic related is one of my top choices for a Storm figure line. Along with Baki (for martial arts anime) and Double Dragon (for beat 'em ups).
>>
>>8833488
Is there a specific reason why this is drawn in the Panty and Stocking artsyle?
>>
Can’t wait till they show some prototypes from soul calibur. I hope that one day they’re able to make an Asura from Asura’s Wrath
>>
>>8832977
im kinda glad it disappeared, the soft goods meme/seamless meme are garbage
>>
Motaro came in today. The figure is an absolute beast. Posing seems a little easier than I had previously thought. The skeleton is a nice bonus too.
>>
>>8833583
>Can’t wait till they show some prototypes from soul calibur.
The question is, will Taki have visible nipple bumps like in the games?

>>8834006
post pics
>>
>>8833488
It was one of the few SFW group shots of the VF cast I could find at the time. There's no significance behind it other than the artist just wanted to draw them in that style.
>>
>>8834332
Fuck, meant for >>8833572

Sorry about that.
>>
File: jezQxD.jpg (196 KB, 1182x1126)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
So, what series are you praying for to get a line?
>>
File: motaro pete.jpg (862 KB, 2016x1512)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
Motaro is great but be aware of the strong plastic smell when unbox him.
>>
>>8833922
I can already see the jacket deteriorating
>>
>>8833922
That might be why their trying it out on Dead Adder first
>>
>>8832733
I'm beyond happy with this Kung Lao.. Still can't believe we don't have a Liu Kang tho. The guy was the hero/face of the franchise for over a decade.
>>
>>8832733

Will they make Dead or Alive figures???
>>
>>8834523
I M A G I N E
>>
>>8835374
I'd wait and see how their Mai turns out before I start asking for DOA figures desu
>>
>>8835373
>lui kang
>face of the franchise for over a decade.

scorpion and sub zero will always be the poster child of mortal kombat just like ryu and ken are the poster child of street fighter. i prefer aaron black figure of lui kang.
>>
>>8835410
I think as long as Storm stays away from characters with thongs, they should be okay. Besides people not liking Chun's face, it is a nice figure. Cammy on the other hand, has problems with her butt collapsing due to the way they tried to make the thong work. Mai is likely to have the same issue given how her costume is.
>>
>>8835373
Considering he was pretty much the poster boy for the last game it’s inevitable.

Also Aaron Black is bound to happen probably after they’re done with all the classic characters.
>>
>>8835575
>Cammy on the other hand, has problems with her butt collapsing due to the way they tried to make the thong work.

I'm in the market for Cammy and have heard this issue multiple times. What exactly is it? The butt cheeks sink in the gap?
>>
i like the way they look but i cant bring myself to pay those prices
>>
>>8836454
Storm Figures in general? They are pricey but absolutely worth the price, anon. Easily my favorite figures. They don't feel fragile either, you can play with these no problem.
>>
>>8836454
I collect 1/6 scale figures so SC's prices are a literal breath of fresh air for me
>>
>>8836454
Going to assume you've never collected imports before because this shit is cheap compared to it and mostly worth the price.
>>
>>8836413
If you have a chun its easier to explain. But basically, the butt cheeks are part of the legs, and the thong isnthe soft plastic hips. It works for Chun because her panties go over the butt cheeks. For Cammy though, since its a thong, the soft plastic has no support and it just collapses. I'll take a comparison pic when I get home, but yeah, maybe wait for an SF2 Cammy to see if rhey fix it.
>>
>>8836562
I own both Chun's. I think I understand what you're talking about. I would imagine it's an issue viewing her from the backside. Is it still a problem having her faced forwards? I probably would not pose her showing her ass lol
>>
>>8836575
Yeah, you can hide it through posing, but its still bad design, and looks bad from the back and sides, can'thave Cammt doing her knuckle any attack that shows her butt. Mai will likely have the same issue. But since her costume has front and back flaps it won't be as noticeable.
>>
I really wish storm or SOMEONE would fucking do final fight. It's crazy no one has made Cody, Guy, and Haggar yet!
>>
>>8834507
>>
>>8835529
Right, so back in the 90's this wasn't true.. I mean they framed 2 entire films around Liu Kang. A character so OP that they had to snap his neck to get him out of the picture.

Sub-Zero & Scorpion were the side characters that everyone adored so they did eventually become the leading faces of the franchise.. You don't seem to be a fan of his character and that's OK, but don't pretend Liu Kang was a nothing to the franchise.. He lead that shit for 10 years.
>>
>>8836762
Maybe he's just a zoomer and never watched the first film.
>>
>>8835529
Even if that's true, in the Mortal Kombat stories Lui Kang is treated like a God. That's why it's surprising newer games actually made him lose fights but even then he's still treated in that universe as the chosen one.
>>
My motaro STILL hasn't shipped.
>>
>>8836802
Nigga can teleport, if he's not there by now it means he doesn't like you.
>>
File: 20210309_180417.jpg (2.69 MB, 4032x2268)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
>>8836575
Here, the real issue seems to be that Cammy's hip joint is a little too long, so the legs don't really get up into the waste, but the thong being the way it is doesn't help
>>
>>8836790
Think there was a survey recently and Liu Kang won.

He's overall pretty popular not to mention the last game ended with him turning into a god.
>>
>>8836762
lui kang is such a bland character which is why i'm not a fan of him. every fighting game out there has a bruce lee inspired character like marshall law and fei long.
>>
>>8837579
Every fighting game also has ninjas as well what's your point.
>>
File: 1432859736014.jpg (5 KB, 168x192)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>8836762
>Right, so back in the 90's this wasn't true
Old fag here. Your full of of shit son. Back when we were exchanging fatality moves on the cafeteria request for liu rarely came. When they did it was always for his dragon. Only memorable thing about him. That and his bicycle kick.
>>
>>8837598
waifu ninja girls =/= badass ninja men
>>
>>8836936
lol thanks, anon. I see exactly what you mean now. Yeah, I probably won't be posing her from the back at all.
>>
Give me Ohma, you bastards.
>>
>>8834553
But that would be accurate to the story ;^)
>>
>>8837610
90's fag here. Can confirm this, no gave a fuck about Liu except for the Dragon move and bicycle kick. Also Nightwolfs beam from the sky, other than that no one gave a fuck about him either. Scorpion and Sub have always been franchise favorites.
>>
>>8837895
>>8837610
But that's fucking wrong, he was one of the main characters. Him, odd job fucker, Johnny, Scorpion and sub zero were the main guys with Raiden as master splinter, and sonya occasionally.

In the animated series, in the movies, and in the games, he was their Ryu. Scorpion and sub were always the most popular, along with the other ninjas right behind the main guys, but the ninja wankery didn't come to a head till after Tobias left.

That being said, Kang wasn't as popular as them in game, but his movie headlinging and center stage in the animated series made him more popular than most.

Sub zero and Scorpion wankery started around when Sub Zero's little brother took over, and his older brother got the legend of sub zero game , which was a huge deal at the time. They were also the most marketable, every kid in the 90s was scorpion or sub zero then, or Ermac if you could find the budget fake ninja costumes.
>>
>>8834507
Warriors of Fate
>>
>>8837579
Difference is Liu actually has a personality, cool moves and does significant things, where the ones you mentioned are just meme characters on par with Dan Hibiki.
>>
>>8837610
>>8837895

Ya, 90's fag also here ya fucks.. I had those conversations. Those conversations did eventually shape the franchise. But you do understand that the popularity of school yard conversations at that time differed greatly from what the franchise itself was doing then, right?
It took them 10 year to write Liu Kang out of the story.

> Only memorable thing about him was his bicycle kick.
You mean one of the most iconic arcade moves in the history of gaming? I'm serious when I say that since hype for the new movie started I've noticed a complete lack of respect for Liu Kang. Disrespectful.. That nigga beat Shao Kahn twice.

>>8837972
Atleast this guy gets it.. While Liu Kang is heavily inspired by Bruce Lee they actually developed his character over the years to make him more than.. Here we are almost 30 years later and his presence is still a large shadow looming in the franchise.
Liu Kang was a morally driven character surrounded by an evil world of blood and violence.
>>
I always hated Kang because he was such a Mary Sue. Scorpion and Sub Zero have almost always been more popular than him but in the games and in the story it was Kang as the hero. He didn't lose a fight until Deadly Alliance and even then it was cheap. Not winning Armageddon was revealed in the same game he beat up Kahn and the big Raiden turn. The last Mortal Kombat is really the first time he lost a fair fight. Then he became a God. For no reason at all this mortal was beating everyone.
>>
>>8838091
>Atleast this guy gets it.. While Liu Kang is heavily inspired by Bruce Lee they actually developed his character over the years to make him more than.. Here we are almost 30 years later and his presence is still a large shadow looming in the franchise.
>>8837972
I never felt like he was a Bruce Lee clone, even back then, compared to Law or Fei long who nobody cares about. He was more like a pastiche of hong kong martial arts monk characters from the Shaw brothers era dubs that were watched by guys like that back in the 80s and 90s.
>>8838106
They don't really focus on him much outside o f him being the "hero" which makes him come across as mary sueish and lacking character, he was at his best in mk9, like everybody was. In most games it feels like they accept he's the main character, but he paradoxically takes a second seat to ninjas and other "main" characters.
>>
>>8838106
I never really liked using Lui Kang in the games for the longest time. It was weird but it didn't click with me that he was the "main hero" either.
>>
>>8838810
Liu Kang is the exact same way though. And so are the Cages in MK 10.

People just want to play ninjas.
>>
>>8836651
This reaaaally feels like it's a good fit for Storm somehow. If they do it, I hope they use a semigloss/gloss finish to better emulate how greasy everyone looked. Their skin always seemed to be glistening with a layer of tanning lotion.

Also, kinda feel like KI only had a handful of really memorable characters that people would be willing to splash out $80 apiece on. Like, Jago, Orchid, Fulgore, Spinal are the big ones obviously. Everyone else is kiiinda up in the air for me. Even characters I was really into, like Glacius, seem kinda simple and not worth the money in action figure form. He's basically just a clear blue basic buck with Ninja Turtle feet.
>>
>>8839898
I feel like they'll announce it soon they just got done announcing guilty Gear I bet they'll do it this year or next.
>>
>>8834507
This is my ultimate want, but most of them have really slim builds, and SC sculpts are generally a swolefest, so I dunno how well it would go. Many of them also have capes, ropes, and other hanging garments that would probably limit articulation quite a bit unless they went full soft goods. I mean shit, between Kagami's shoulder cape and hanging trenchcoat, he would barely be able to move.
>>
>>8841273
The only thing I could think of is mezco cyclops, but it's not exact. I only know of expensive 1/6th outfitters, the niche for cloth goods custom made is incredibly small.
>>
>>8839920
I think some characters like Kaede, Lee, and Hibiki are relatively simple enough that they transfer to a figure fine. I would really love to see a Zantetsu, such a cool design.
>>
>>8841273
Look for a fem fit for Tranny Bogard. ;)
>>
File: wp2170542.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>8834507
>>
File: Wish-List_04.jpg (1.24 MB, 1600x1000)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>8834507
>>
holy shit why are some of the MK line so expensive?
Thought I'd grab some early mk ninas after getting baraka and mk spawn, but those prices are insane.
>>
>>8845954
They were never reissued as far as I know, and the later versions (like MK3 Scorpion) looked significantly shittier, both in terms of design and sculpt. So demand is sky-high for those OG ninjas. I really hope Storm reissues them at some point to help deter the scalpers, but my hopes aren't real high.
>>
>>8846353
They did reissue them twice actually in the same year.
>>
>>8846421
For real? Shit, guess I just missed the boat then. I remember when they came out I was thinking they cost too much. I still kinda do think that to be honest, but I woulda forked over the cash if I knew how expensive the ninjas were gonna get.
>>
>>8834507
>>8833488
>>8836651
>>8837946

>Posting pictures of the entire cast of games.

At most you'll get the Ryu, Ken and Villain of each game, mayyyybe the waifu as well.
>>
>>8846425
Yeah they did people per usual kept crying they costed too much at the time and they priced at 50-60 dollars at retail.

Wish I stocked up back then.
>>
>>8846353
Storm's MK3 ninjas are beyond shitty and I'm shocked they put such little effort into them.
And it never made sense to me that they released Ermac and Rain in classic ninja skin.. As far as I'm aware they only ever had the MK3 style of Ninja.
>>
>>8845954
Also keep in mind a movie is coming too. MK mania is ramping up. And the movie doesn’t look half bad really. The casting looks fantastic.
>>
>>8836608
I’ve been saying this for a while now. Especially since the Final Fight characters are so intertwined with Street Fighter now. I’m just worried if they did do Cody, it’d be his stupid jail stripe outfit.
>>
>>8845954
stay away from the original MK scorpion because it had a lot of QC issues. Just get the 3rd scorpion figure
>>
>>8846657

Only issue I've had with my Scorpion and Sub Zero is that their hands have an annoying tendency to fall off when posing, otherwise super solid figures, especially for SC.
>>
>>8846657
What QC issues are those?

Also, I kinda wanna go for that...but all the little details keep bothering me too much. Visually, the 1st Scorpion is perfect, this has too many departures from it for me to be happy, especially for $75.
>>
>>8846657
The only quality issue the originals had were the wrist joints either being broken or the cup around the wrist.

Mine were broken out of the box but its better than the shitty shoulders Bison got which were supposely broken on purpose.
>>
>>8846657
Also forgot to mention it was only for the original Sub Zero but all my other ninjas are solid.
>>
File: maxresdefault (23).jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>8846657
Really hoping they give us the rest of those "klassic" skins using that mold
>>
I got my Liger. He's fucking sick. I hope they do more wrestlers
>>
>>8843616
Hard to say. Mezco made the cyclops more bulky because their bodies are huge, might be worth it to get him and try it out gently, then resell if it doesn't work.
>>8844291
Would kill for a great Eri figure, don't care about scale but 12 preferable. Still mad I missed her gashpon figure.
>>
File: 1586540685325.gif (3.84 MB, 200x164)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB GIF
>>8848277
>Storm Collectibles Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kane
>>
Is there a list somewhere of all future releases? Heard that they were making Morrigan, Mai Shiranui, and Juri but couldn't find any info on it
>>
>>8848553
Mai has a prototype that was shown off recently, so I'd say maybe by the end of the year. Morrigan is supposed to come out after Demitri, which is due sometime soon. Juri was only shown as artwork in a booklet/pamphlet at a convention. No prototype for Juri yet so it may still be some time before she's released. Unfortunately, Storm is pretty slow with releases and they've started taking on a lot of IPs lately.
>>
>>8848716
Ah damn and Juri was the one I was looking forward to the most, hopefully Morrigan and Mai get shown off soon
>>
>>8848878
I feel ya, that's one of my most anticipated releases.
>>
>>8834507
This might be a long shot, but I'd go for Kiryua, Majima, Saejima, and Ichiban even
>>
File: okboomer.jpg (2.43 MB, 4032x3024)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
What are you guys playing with today?
>>
The hokuto no Ken line was a dream
>>
File: 1601362408617.jpg (293 KB, 894x894)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>8850580
>RGB everywhere
>Stiizy vape
>Monster

I (kinda) kid tho, I'll admit I started drinking Monsters again lately. Anyway, playing with my Smoke today, and debating whether I can afford to stick with this line.
>>
File: maxresdefault (15).jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>8834507

Tyrant would be cool too, but I really just want Birkin

and the main 4 from YuYuHakusho
>>
>>8850703
I know, I hit all the checkmarks.

>debating whether I can afford to stick with this line.
Completely understandable, though that's a bummer. I feel like Storm is making the best figures, imo.

>>8850793
>Storm Collectibles Tyrant, Birkin, Mr. X, Nemesis

Yes, please.
>>
>>8850580
I was so going to buy hot ryu from bbts but they are sold out. as much as i hate shoto's ryu's story is something i respect. ATM i am enjoying my FF7RE tifa play arts. sure i know people hate the face but i have seen worse from other brands. i wish she had more facial expressions rather than 2 poker faces
>>
Is Sektor as sick as he looks? The classic ninjas aren't really doing it for me, but I'd love to have a Cyborg ninja.
>>
>>8851960
He's pretty darn good. Certainly scratches a long-running childhood itch for a Cyberninja figure, and does a good job at it too.
>>
>>8851960
All the cyborgs are pretty great since theyre the same mold recolored.
Sektor seems to suffer from some of the red paint fading to like an almost pinkish red though. I've seen people talk about it quite a few times but no ones explained why or how it happens.
Presumably if you take decent care of it, it won't be an issue but idk for sure.
>>
Just got Sektor and Sagat. This is a dangerous path.
>>
>>8853907
something about metallic paints leads to it fading overtime, ain't just storm, bandai had this issue too and so did figma.
>>
I only want Kintaro so I can stick the fortnite cats head on his body.
>>
>>8854868
Cyrax has this issue actually and I own two of them.
>>
>>8855113
That's a huge bummer I was really close to buying Cyrax.. Love the figure.
>>
>>8855113
>Cyrax has this issue
Really? do you have any pics of what it looks like?
I've never heard anyone mention that issue occurring with Cyrax, but if it does I can imagine it being harder to detect on the yellow paint.

>>8854868
>something about metallic paints leads to it fading overtime
That makes sense, though I can't say Ive noticed anything consistent in regards to metallic paint fading.
Like I mentioned before I haven't even heard the same complaints applied to Cyrax or Cyber Smoke, it's only ever been Sektor.
>>
File: GigaRugal.png (533 KB, 667x890)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>8853937
Storm Collectibles figures will probably be the quintessential versions for a long time, which makes them a shame that they can be so hard to track down.

I can't think of anything to add to the Sagat figure to make it better, same with Goro, Baraka, Heihachi.
>>
>>8857698
>I can't think of anything to add to the Sagat figure to make it better

Bison or Ryu

>Goro

Motaro
>>
>>8857684
Sorry guys I meant Sektor my lack of sleep.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>8850580
Have this Ryu and his left leg pops up a lot, i was about to get Chun Li but apparently it has a lot of quality control problems, after my experience with this Ryu i believe all of them.
>>
>>8858688
My Ryu is just fine, as is Chun Li. The only figure that gives me trouble is Guile. His leg will pop off but is easily put back in place, not a deal breaker.
>>
>>8858708
Guess is not much of a problem, but still don't like it specially considering the price of these, i wouldn't mind at all if this was on marvel legends or even mcfarlane,
>>
>>8858708
For me, its cammy. She has one shoulder whose joint is too lose. Nothing that cant be fixed with some floor polish though
>>
Nakoruru revealed
>>
>>8859096
>>8859134
Every line has it's issues. The issues Storm has, for me, are very minor and tolerable. I also collect Neca figs, almost every figure I own has some sort of problem. I like their figures though so I put up with the BS.

You guys have anything Storm coming your way? I got a good deal for SF2 Ken that I'm waiting for in the mail. I also have Honda on pre order. Cammy and Akuma are sitting in my pile of loot.
>>
>>8859168
How good a deal you get for that SF2 ken?
>>
>>8859142
That deer is tired of your shit.

>>8859168
Wiating for Honda to drop, have Black Costume Bison in my PoL. Wondering if I should get Zangief or wait for an SF2 release.
>>
>>8859185
Got him on facebook for $60

>>8859187
>have Black Costume Bison in my PoL. Wondering if I should get Zangief or wait for an SF2 relea

Bison is such a cool figure. Have him next to me on my desk. I'd say wait on Zangief. He's crazy expensive right now and rumors say he's getting a re-release.
>>
>>8859187
Are you talking about SFV honda in his "nostalgia costume"? Or is there a Ultra SF2 Honda to go with USF2 ken, ryu and sagat?
>>
>>8859168
Not at the moment, still waiting for Mai to drop
>>
>>8859193
60? Wow that is a good deal. Good for you.
>>
>>8859205
Seeing nakoruru im pretty optimistic about how mai will look.
>>
>>8859204
Nostalgia honda. Because its close enough for me.

>>8859193
Yeah prices on Gief or crazy, I'm hoping he gets an SF2 release after Balrog or something.
>>
>>8859206
I know. I had just logged in and the seller had just posted it. Lucked out and managed to snag him before anyone else.

>>8859204
>>8859213
Nostalgia Honda is close enough to fit in with SF2. I just mix them all together lol They fit fine with one another.
>>
>>8859220
>Nostalgia Honda is close enough to fit in with SF2.
Nostalgia Akuma, and SFV Chun fit perfect too, both costumes have changed so little since their introduction. The whole SF line all works together very well, whether they are from SF2 or SFV. I'm hoping for some Alpha (Twins, Sodom, Adon) and SF3 characters (Oro, Urien, Dudley). I have more hope for Urien because he is in V, and I mean, is basically Death Adder with a different Head and Waste right? Buff Nude Brown Guy
>>
>>8857692
On my SHF Vile, and on somethign else I'm forgetting figma, I think samus? The metallic green faded really quickly, with samus's yellow/orange slowly turning a bit matte or silver.

I think it's something in the modern non toxic paints.
>>8859142
I'm not a fan of anime faces, like this, but it's good to see them go to this from chainsmoker chun-li, gives me hope for Morrigan and other darkstalkers (if we get them)
>>
I want my main so bad.
>>
>>8859213
>>8859220
>>8859247
Ohh okay, yea he definitely fits in fine with the sf2 guys. I was always confused though cause it sounded like there was a honda released under the USF2 line, and all id ever see was the SFV one. So thanks for clearing that up for me.

Id like an Alpha line too, Charlie would be cool (a Shadow charlie alt would be neat ) and as much as people might not want yet another ken, alpha ken is my favorite. Cody would be another must have. As for SF3 id wanna see Alex, Sean and Ibuki as i rly dont like alex or ibukis SFV designs
>>
>>8859266
He's coming. He was teased in a Storm artbook/pamphlet at a convention alongside Juri and someone else I'm forgetting.

>>8859269
Alpha figures would be nice. Would love to see Rose but that probably won't happen. I really want Juri... and Laura..... and Menat.
>>
>>8859266
You could costumize the SC Mike Tyson, i've seen that figure dirt cheap
>>
>>8859277
>I really want Juri... and Laura..... and Menat.

The way people talk about the female figures Storm does, I thought this thread would be coomer free, but here you are.
>>
>>8859397
>female figures Storm does

Chun Li is really the only one that gets criticism. She really looks much better in person. Storm's female figures are fine.
>>
>>8859266
yeah i want him in my collection too. my figures need som diversity lol

>>8858688
i have battle costume chun-li and she is good. i have not had any problems with it so far.

>>8859142
i never played samuri shodown but i would so add her to my collection. i love cute girls
>>
>>8834507
Kung Pow
>>
>>8859504
I'm down
>>
File: Roomi_gf-292.jpg (43 KB, 503x717)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>8834507
Galaxy Fight.
>>
>>8859464
>i never played samuri shodown
It's pretty meh, Samurai Shodown is better
>>
>>8837598
Who is the ninja on Darkstalkers?
>>
File: nako.png (456 KB, 444x853)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>8859142
Huh, not bad. Looks like her model from the new game. Knew you guys had it in ya.
>>
>>8859142
This is definitely a good sculpt for a character whose been traditionally depicted with an anime art style. I never really thought that the "chain-smoker" Chun-Li meme was that big of a deal (though the memes that came out of it were funny), but at least this shows that Storm is capable of diversifying it's style depending on the character in question. I mean if most of the responses to this post seems to like it or think it's okay, then that's a good sign.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 630x472)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>8859504
day 1
>>
File: 1529817046213.jpg (302 KB, 1370x2048)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>8859142
>>8859574
>generic animuh eyes staring at nothing
>long torso
>big hands on the model but weird long hands (like an alien) on the figure
>hips are shorter than the model
>hawk isn't big enough
I mean is far superior than pic related but stlill meh.
>>
File: 1612499959842.jpg (161 KB, 865x1066)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>8859142
>>
>>8837926
Nobody is arguing that Liu Kang isn't the main character but everyone was more interested in the fruit colored ninjas and wearing straw hats to look like Raiden.
>>
>>8859926
I don't even remember if Liu kang had a costume, I think the ninjas and raiden got them first because the nijas were super easy to do back then and it's just one pallette swap to make any ninja you could get. I don't think Johnny or Kang got children costumes till like 2000.
>>
>>8859938
Rip-off scorpion and sub zero costumes have been going strong since the 90s up until today
>>
File: 05e.png (453 KB, 600x1115)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>8859890
Makes you wonder how they'll tackle Street Fighter 2 Chun if they ever make her
>>
All this Liu Kang talk makes me want a Zombie Kang(not revenant) That was the most interesting he ever was till new timeline. Also a Onaga figure
>>
File: 1614230873298.jpg (132 KB, 1365x2048)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>8860239
chun li has always had the same outfit for all the games except for the alpha series where she wears a track suit. the track suit is better than anything else she wears IMO.
>>
File: 1613436817843.webm (2.93 MB, 768x658)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>8850265
Good man, I'm hoping for the same thing
>>
>>8859949
i remember these lmao, I got the red one so I could be Ermac. Nobody knew who I was.
>>
>>8859938
What would a Liu Kang costume even be? Black pants and white shoes? That shit is so basic, who would ever buy it? Plus, go around as a shirtless Asian guy in baggy black pants and simple shoes, and people are most likely going to guess Bruce Lee.
>>
File: morrigan-ds3-art.png (142 KB, 378x650)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>8859142
I'm guessing we can expect the same with Morrigan. Seeing as how they used her DS3 art and not the DS2 version the anime face will be more inline with this style. While it makes sense for Nakoruru I hope the version on Morrgan isn't too cutesy like here.
>>
>>8860341
too bad her face was kinda shitty in that fortnite skin.

would love a figure of alpha chun-li, i wonder why it hasnt happened yet
>>
New to the line, how is Storm about reissues? Particularly Reptile.
>>
>>8862433
Not the best, unless it's like the face of the franchise they can't be relied upon. They're thing is like they release a character, they they do some recolors that obviously no one wants since who wants a recolor, and then no version of the character is made again.
>>
>>8860919
Goiing forward from his more iconic look and the one he wore in the movie, not the mk1 designs. We diudn't see anything besides teh ninjas till mk3u and almost mk4
>>8861987
I'd be happy with this Morrigan, what would you prefer over this honestly.
>>
>>8834523
How big is he compared to ginyu or broly?
>>
any chance of a Kazuya v2 before I ebay him?
>>
File: 1434938414669.png (708 KB, 756x1000)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>8863445
>I'd be happy with this Morrigan, what would you prefer over this honestly.
The Darkstalkers 1 look.
>>
Bluefin stated on stream Demitri is due in Mid-April.

>>8863928
Motaro will tower over there. He's huge.
>>
>>8864563
Jin shipping first week of April.
>>
>>8864353
I like DS1 art, but I don't trust Storm not to fuck it up. Better to go with the more anime-ish look, there's more wiggle room there.
>>
File: IMG-0928.jpg (2.48 MB, 3024x4032)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
This dude came out great. Another great fig for the collection.
>>
Anyone got honda yet? I've got him preordered on bbts but I know they're usually behind
>>
>>8867479
I'm not really a fan of the cut they made for the front legs, but other than that it looks good
>>
>>8867482
I heard he should start shipping in a few weeks. BBTS will probably have him in about a month. They usually get Storm figures last.

>>8867484
Yeah, the legs are a little weird but they get the job done.
>>
>>8867479
Motaro looks like one of those figures that are hard to pose. Yet here you are making him stand on two legs instead of four. Vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc&ab_channel=XIBaoziIX
>>
File: beaver and buffcoat.jpg (122 KB, 1730x1730)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>8832733
That guy's hat is cool
>>
>>8867479
Is the skeleton posable?
>>
>>8870165
Yes, he comes with extra hands, as well. It's basically the same as the Golden Axe skeletons minus the weapons.
>>
File: Baki_the_Grappler_Cast.png (878 KB, 980x450)
878 KB
878 KB PNG
>>8834507
Multiple ones, in fact. Such as:
>Baki the Grappler
>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
>WWE
>Seis Manos
>Virtua Fighter
>Dead or Alive
>Killer Instinct
>Double Dragon
>Kunio-Kun
>Final Fight
>Rival Schools
>Slam Masters
>Bloody Roar
>Crime Fighters
>Kensei Sacred Fist
>Rumble Roses
>Yie Ar Kung Fu
>Urban Reign
>Fighting Vipers
>Shenmue
>Shinobi
>Yakuza
>Burning Fight
>Bushido Blade
>Ehrgeiz
>Fighters' Impact
>Kaiser Knuckle
>The Bouncer
>Violence Fight

Pic related is one of my top 4 priorities of what I want since that's the only other major netflix martial arts anime that Storm hasn't done. So Kengan Ashura could get the foot in the door for Baki. The other 3 being Virtua Fighter, Dead or Alive, and Killer Instinct.
>>
i've never bought a storm toy before, but the demitri maximoff they've got coming is enticing. he's my favorite character from darkstalkers and i've always really wanted a good looking figure of him. it's pricy and kind of huge, though.
>>
>>8871073
I was the exact same way as you, Demitri is going to be my first since I love Darkstalkers and I'm honestly excited for him.
>>
>>8853907
>Sektor seems to suffer from some of the red paint fading to like an almost pinkish red though.
I've been wondering about toy paints fading lately, mostly due to some older Kamen Rider Figuarts having the issue. With metallics especially, they seem to fade over time. They make products to restore faded paints and dried out clear coats for cars, is there anything similar for figures or would the same stuff for cars potentially work?
>>
>>8870204
are you able to open the jaw? i do now want to ham hands to pry it open
>>
File: c38fe18.jpg (274 KB, 2048x1371)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>
>>8871925
Yup, opens wide too.

>>8872115
Not interested in Evil Ryu but hopefully Juri is coming soon since they're doing SFIV now.
>>
>>8857698
Why is he such a good fucking figure bros?
>>
SF2 Ken showed up today. Won't have time to play with him until after work, unfortunately.
>>
>>8871919
It's mostly a problem with candy coat paint jobs, usually on softer plastics, and often with red for some reason. To fix it, you can just repeat the steps of the process. Mask the piece appropriately, then spray a light coat or two of Tamiya clear red and seal it in with topcoat. If you have this issue with another color, you may need to custom mix some clear paints to get the right shade.
>>
Lemme get uhhhh a p jack, storm
>>
File: stormJuri.png (602 KB, 480x601)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>8871919
>is there anything similar for figures or would the same stuff for cars potentially work?
Im no expert but I'd imagine using car stuff would be no good since they'd be using more heavy duty paint. There is most likely a more delicate version of the car stuff to restore metallics, just need to look for it.
I've seen people use like a metallic cherry/apple red tamiya paint that seems to be bang on to the Sektor red. So thats a method to remedy it for Sektor.

>>8872115
Nice, he looks pretty great.
Even though the SFV Nostalgia Akuma is pretty much the same, I would like a SFIV version

>>8872613
>Not interested in Evil Ryu but hopefully Juri is coming soon since they're doing SFIV now.
Juri is the SFV version.
i'd like her SFIV outfit too, but I do like the bodysuit look aswell
>>
>>8873124
I feel that way about sagat. Easily my favorite figure in my whole collection. Big presence, looks great, and even feels great to feel and hold

The sound of storms sof plastic is basically asmr to me
>>
>>8873313
I personally don't like the bodysuit at all, I want the SFIV look with the big pants. I'm also very wary of how they'll sculpt her face...I'm not really getting my hopes up.
>>
>>8871073
I just bought my first when I found Motaro for 130 on Canadian Amazon. I compared prices and it's the cheapest I could get him by a lot. He's the same price as the SS figures so I think they made a mistake but if they don't cancel I'll have my first one next month. I didn't even think they carried SC so I never checked so not sure why I did today kek.
>>
Do you think it could ever happen?

Honestly I just want them to make a Ky so that we could have a Robo Ky figure made. I would fucking kill to have a good quality Robo Ky anything. They just made a Dizzy nendo which is cute but I have no hope for any nonwaifu to get shit.
>>
>>8873731
They're juggling too many franchises atm probably 50/50. The current line they announced is off Strive so just be hopeful for that and support it.
>>
So any tips on maintenance with storm figures?
I know with neca u gotta heat up joints in water and with blowdryer. Is it the same for storm? Warm water and blowdryer are good for tight joints? Are there any precautions i should take on the softer plastic ( i recently got a usf2 ken like another anon here) thanks for any help!
>>
>>8873942
If the figure is too tight I suggest using shock oil/sillicon oil or some sorta lubricant.
>>
File: SSFII_Balrog.png (3.59 MB, 892x2048)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB PNG
I hope balrog is wide. He's always been portrayed in the games as one of the bigger non monster sized dudes
>>
>>8873910
This is all I could think of.
>>
>>8873731
I'd be down for Axl, Baiken, Faust, and May.
>>
>>8837610
He's not full of shit. Sometimes the main character doesn't end up the most most enduring.
>>
>>8873952
Okay, thanks
>>
Just ordered the storm darkseid as the first figure what am I in for ?
>>
King reveal when. He might just be my first Storm figure.
>>
>>8873313
>Juri is the SFV version.
i'd like her SFIV outfit too, but I do like the bodysuit look aswell

I'll take both lol

>>8873910
Great pics, that's a detolf right? How do you set up your poses? I just got one and find myself posing them on my table, then moving them into the detolf. If the pose looks good, I keep it. If not, I re pose and try again.

>>8874295
A big boy. Don't own him but Storm makes some awesome big figures.
>>
File: sagat.jpg (67 KB, 421x703)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>8873910
he is pretty awesome
>>
File: teeth.jpg (79 KB, 557x634)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
File: darkseidstorm.png (1.21 MB, 1052x666)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>8873942
>So any tips on maintenance with storm figures?
just the regular stuff. Heat or a lubricant to reduce tightness in the joints, try your best to keep em out of direct sunlight for long periods of time.
>Are there any precautions i should take on the softer plastic
It's hard to say exactly but the older figures have held up so far in that regard. I haven't seen anyone complain about Storm figures of the same issue you would see on something like a TBLeague figure.

There are some figures that have their own isolated issues though like Raiden, so its best to ask before you buy.

>>8874295
Only seen reviews but he's in my pile of loot.
Not that big into Injustice however he seems like a great figure and the omega beams look sweet.
Will be a good reprensetative for Injustice among the other fighting games.
>>
>>8873124
Because is the all mighty Rugal Chadstain; that's why.
>>
>>8875591
I really do want the shirtless cyborg hand version.
>>
>>8874630
thanks anon, ill definitely keep all of that in mind. much appreciated.
>>
>>8872613
>Yup, opens wide too.
should i use the hot water technique to open it? i tried to gently open it without force because of the ham hands fear
>>
>>8867479
He needs a cowboy riding him.

I hope we get a Kintaro, I already have Goro, but I'd totally be in for a tiger boy.
>>
>>8877155
Warm or hair dryer should work if it's too tight to open.

>>8877547
I need a cowboy figure, for sure. I might have somebody ride him soon lol
>>
I kind of figured Motaro was created for /ctg/
>>
>>8878125
>>
File: sf2.jpg (1.75 MB, 4032x3024)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
Current SF display. Not too happy with the poses but I'll work on it later.
>>
>>8878082
>Warm or hair dryer
T.Hanks! worked like a charm
>>
>>8878377
Hell yeah! Don't forget to post pics.
>>
>>8874295
I have the Injustice figures. They are awesome as shit!.
>>
>>8880742
Did the ankle snap happen while you were playing with him or was it that pose that did it?
>>
>>8880866
Was it moving or was it currently stuck when trying to move it?
>>
File: 1609404555597.jpg (39 KB, 455x449)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
oof
>>
>>8881513
Nakoruru is a big guy
>>
>>8881513
wow, anyone have any ideas why they would sculpt the lower body this way? what a disaster.
>>
>>8880866
Next time buy some sillicon oil/shock oil.

You've been posing your toys to extreme and you really need it.
>>
File: P8130030.jpg (568 KB, 1200x1600)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>8881513

Reminds me of the Chun-Li Neca made over a decade ago.
>>
>>8881513
Skinny dong, pistachio knees, general lankiness, and the sculpt just balloons gradually from top to bottom. Looks fucked
>>
>>8881628
Cute! I like her skinny dong.
>>
>>8881618
I mean most normal people aren't going to be looking at their toy crotches.
>>
>>
>>
File: 12414413.jpg (51 KB, 359x478)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>8881664
>He doesn't stare at his toys' crotches.
>>
>>
>>8880742

Do not use dish soap. It will damage joints. Use Silicon shock oil to lube the joints.

https://www.deviantart.com/lalam24/journal/Lubricating-Figures-and-Silicone-POM-compatability-455370130

I personally use Traxxas 1666 Silcon Shock Oil.
>>
>>8873942

Storm figures are a little different than neca. Neca plastic heats up extremely well and usually doesn't have soft rubber parts.

You never want to hit soft rubber parts with high heat or boiling water. You have a high chance of cracking that soft plastic.

So instead use silicon shock oil on the joint and wipe off the excess. Work it into the joint. I find less is more and you usually only need one drop, maybe two.

Hairdryer, hot water, and silicon shock oil are all good tools for figure maintenance and collecting. You just need to know what tool fits the job the best.
>>
>>8860239
I want SFII Cammy
>>
>>8881676
>It will damage joints
No it doesn't
>>
>>8881664
>it's ok to sculpt something wrong because you're weird for noticing it anyway
>>
>>8881628
I'm hoping that god awful crotch won't be as noticeable in person.
>>
>>8881721

Did you even read the article I listed?

Here is another example.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/loosening-joints-with-dish-soap-a-cautionary-tale.1159215/

Chemical reactions do happen and there are a plethora of different dish soaps all with varying ingredients.
>>
>>8881688
thanks anon, so if i may, lets say a shoulder joint on ken, should i avoid using a blowdryer on that joint since the soft plastic gi would also be hit by the blowdryer heat ( does the blowdryer count for high heat like you specified ) ? either way im gonna pick up some of this shock oil before i do anything.
>>
>>8881735
when shes sanding upright it looks like the crotch doesnt seem weird at all. but once you start moving the legs around, the weird crotch is unavoidable.
>>
>>8882026

Yeah a hair dryer will have a hard time getting the heat to where it needs it.

Most storm collectibles joints are on a diaphragm/skeleton system. So I would just get some silicon shock oil and apply a drop or two on the shoulder joint.
>>
>>8882079
got it. ill write this down. thanks so much man.
>>
>>8881664
>>
>>8881674
>>8881730
>>8882371
Be nice, Necatard is special
>>
>>8881567
I think what happened is they had the uncut sculpt with her big poofy pants first, and then cut articulation into it without accounting for how the crotch would look if you moved the legs outward at all.
>>
>>8873953
Based taste in figurines and music anon
>>
>>8881628
>Toy I want gets made
>It has very noticeable flaws
God fucking damn it. It's Guile all over again.
>>
Still waiting on Kano I hope its the full Aussie version too.
>>
>>8883524
>It's Guile all over again.

What's wrong with Guile? I know he has an issue where the legs can pop off but you can put them back on easily.
>>
>>8882109

also one thing I forgot to mention. Let gravity do its work whenever using silicon shock oil. So when doing arms put them on their side. Legs upside down etc.

then start moving the joint around to spread it. Wipe off any excess.
>>
>>8883728
He's got an ugly beer gut.
>>
>>8883870
Forgot about that, yeah, you're right. In certain poses, it definitely looks like a big ole beer belly.
>>
>>8881628
Loosing all hopes for a good Mai ...
>>
>>8884314
Why? She looks fine. Like her in game model. >>8859574 Bulky cloths like hers are always difficult to pull off.
>>
>>8881667
Needs a bloody face
Samsho girls are made for bleeding
>>
>>8881513
You know what they say. Storm only make figures of dudes.
>>
>>8884314
I think Mai will fare better at least where the legs are concerned because there's a lot less clothing for them to have to deal with.
>>
>>8884314
wtf is "loosing"?
>>
>>8884482
She doesnt "look fine" once shes posed in any way outside of standing upright.
Fuck. Good for you, you dont care about the long crotch, but it is there and it looks like shit, it is very distracting and ruins the figure for some of us.
>>
>>8881628
A SC female figure that doesn't look like a whore?
>>
>>8884482
>>8859890
>>
How's Darkseid? I'm looking at either the Storm one or Mezco, but I've heard bad things about Mezco's.
>>
>>8834507
>>
>>8886098
I would 100% go with Storm’s. Mezco’s can barely pose, is made of some ultra-fragile material, and the paint looks far worse on the final product than the prototype.
>>
>>8885425
I care, but its not a deal breaker. You also don't know how noticeable it'll be in person. Like I said baggy clothing it always difficult to pull off. Mai won't have those issues. SC knocked out the sculpt and that gives me some hope with them going forward with female characters like her and morgan.
>>
>>8886098
>>8886139
Storm's body with mezco's head would have been perfection for me.
>>
>>8881628
Whats the solution to the baggy crotch problem for all figures like this?
Just include another crotch piece or will it still look fine if you gave it a non-baggy crotch despite it not matching?
>>
>>8886374
You kind of have to marry the sculpt and articulation in such a way that the illusion of the pants being baggy isn't broken, for instance maybe instead of having the leg connect to a small balljoint tucked up inside the crotch piece, make the actual hip joint bigger so that the gap doesn't form. An example that comes to mind is how certain figuarts releases do their hip joints, particularly some of their DBZ ones that have baggier pants. They have a top part that swings out sort of like Nakoruru's legs, but beneath that they have a piece to cover up the gap that would otherwise be left.
>>
>>8886098
I think mine is really really cool. All SC IJ figures are awesome!
>>
Since they already did Scorpion with the MK11 Klassic skin what are the odds of Sub Zero getting one? Really don't want to pay an arm and a leg for Sub Zero
>>
>>8888651
I can see them doing it for this years comicon since they did Scorpion last year.
>>
>>8888692
Here's hoping because like I said i seriously don't want to pay an arm and a leg for him
>>
WHY CANT WE GET 3RD STRIKE URIEN !!!!
>>
>>8886801
I forgot about the Buu figure and Android 21, theyre good examples of baggy clothed figures that hide it well.
All those pieces are hard plastic while storm uses softer plastic for the crotch, I'm wondering whether it'll scratch up that soft plastic if they make use of a hard plastic cover piece or if it'll get stuck with a soft plastic one.
Regardless of what they do I hope they can work on it and see some improvements later down the line.
>>
>>8888651
I do like that face mask a lot, but I don't know if I can handle buying another Sub-Zero.
>>
>>8891729
Why can't we get anyone else other than Ryu or a Shoto
>>
>>8894134
>it is like the Malibu Stacy doll but with a hat
>>
>>8894134
You mean besides Chun, Honda, Guile, Bison, Geif, Alex and Cammy?

Not saying that I approve of doing a ton of Shotos and Ninjas, but its understandable that Storm is going to get as much use out of their molds as possible. It just seems weird to complain when it isn't like Ryu, Old Ryu, Evil Ryu, Akuma, Nostalgia Akuma, and Ken are the only figures in the line.
>>
God damn Storm release her please
>>
>>8859890
granny chun li is my secret fetish
>>
>>8894550
not weird to complain at all. there are 9 ryus and 5 akumas. Thats way too much for the two of them. Ken has the right balance, as he only has 3, and while violent ken is technically just a recolor, at least its his only recolor.
we dont need so many ryus and akumas. other characters shouldve been made already.
>>
>>8888651
Here's hoping they do the others, can't see Storm using that body mold just for the scorpion
>>
>>8894903
Her and Kitana are sorely missing from the line. I'm glad they're getting Kung out, it'll be cool to have a full MK2 roster before long.
>>
File: SCJin.png (1.43 MB, 618x935)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Jin Soon
>>
File: SCJin2.png (1.3 MB, 620x934)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
does his neutral face look any better?
>>
File: SCJin3.png (1.2 MB, 623x935)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
his alternate faces seem to be fine at the very least
>>
File: SCJin4.png (2.98 MB, 1404x933)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>
File: SCJin5.png (1.43 MB, 622x935)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>
File: SCJin6.png (3.1 MB, 1404x934)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>>
>>8894550
Chance to make another character that hasn't been done, Nah lets do ryu.
>>
>>8895689
I'm sure they're making other shit on the side. This is just a way to keep the cash flow going. I doubt they're like delaying Balrog so they can repaint Ryu
>>
>>8895658
>>8895660
>>8895662
>>8895668
>>8895669
>>8895676
Where'd you get the beer bottle accessories that scale well with Storm figures from?
>>
>>8895787
google 1/6 Scale Accessory's
>>
>>8895787
maybe the NECA Preacher figs. They come with 2 beer bottles each
>>
>>8895662
he looks like tarzan from that disney animated movie lmfao wtf
>>
>>8832733
They just released the King from Tekken figure holy crap check the official Instagram page.
April fools
>>
Just pre ordered Evil Ryu. Will probably be my only SF figure from them unless they make SF2/Alpha/Normal V Cammy, Dudley. Be awesome if they could make Asuras Wrath figures
>>
>>8896206
you finna get the rake, canuck?
>>
>>8873681
He came today. He's a great figure and I'm very impressed with him. He's big but he's not as big as I thought he'd be. My only two issues are with conveying movement when he's punching and getting his head off. I ripped his neckpeg out with his head and it scared the shit out of me so I didn't try again. I'll fiddle around with him tomorrow but those were my quick thoughts.

The skeleton is awesome too. I think I'll open my Necron and have them as a team. With how expensive figuarts are getting and how big Motaro is, he was almost worth that price alone so I'm happy the skeleton is such a good figure on its own.
>>
>>8832733

Camera distortion be real. This pose looks amazing in person, kinda eh in this shitty picture.
>>
>>8860919
the MK2 version of him would be more unique
>>
>>8899859
What does he look like with a masked head on?
>>
>>8899068
I tried ordering one of the robots from them during a sale, but it never shipped.
>>
Kintaro when?
>>
>>8901505
One of the Bluefin streams a couple weeks ago said that Demitri was shipping 1st or 2nd week of April.
>>
Got Honda coming in on Monday. Y'all waiting on anything in the mail?
>>
File: gaskelereview.png (787 KB, 512x759)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>8902310
>Y'all waiting on anything in the mail?
The SF2 Ryu and Guile that I preordered 2 years ago is finally coming in 1-3 weeks, so thats cool.
Whenever Jin drops outside of China I'll be able to get him and Motaro together.
Finally, waiting to ship my BBTS pile of loot. First time using them specifically for the SDCC Scorpion but was able to snag Ice-arms Sub Zero and Darkseid since he looks the best of the Injustice lot to me.

I was waiting for the Golden Axe NYCC Skeletons to pop up on BBTS but it doesnt look like thats happening so I'll probs ship it soon.
>>
>>8902422
you being literal, you ordered it 2 years ago?
>>
>>8902485
Yes, SF2 Ryu and Guile came out 2 years ago, I pre-ordered them from a local online store.
I think I've talked about it before where I believe the store gets dicked around by their chinese suppliers. They mostly offer legit and 3p transformers and they have the same problem.
I'm stoked to finally have a date of when to expect them though.
>>
>>8835529
>>8836790
It’s L I U, not fucking L U I. Retards.
>>
>>8904730
L E W
E
W
>>
>>8904879
L E W D

(this just led me to find out that Lewd Kang is some random Soundcloud rapper)
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (227 KB, 943x739)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Finally home and he's here. The wife made cookies too.
>>
Fuck Motaro is awesome!
>>
>>8908296
Yes he's the most impressive figure I own. It makes me sad I missed out on Goro and Kahn though. I can only hope Kintaro gets released.
>>
>>8907538

I'm very jealous. I wish I got the amazon preorder instead of BBTS.
>>
>>8907538
any comparison picture? maybe next to other SF figure?
>>
>>8832733

Finally added sub-zero to the virginity chamber. I think the ice slide came out looking more natural then the one storm did/in game.
>>
>>8910291
I like what you have going on there EXCEPT Cyber Smoke. That pose is like...what is that? That's not good anon. You can do better, I believe in you.
>>
>>8910382

It is his high jump kick from umk3. It does look weird straight on.

Sometime later I might change it to his teleport uppercut
>>
File: a06.png (3 KB, 116x92)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>8910382

But yeah I'll probably switch his pose up to his teleport punch sometime
>>
Can someone put a Sub Zero mask head on UMK3 Sub Zero?
>>
Wasn't Demitri suppose to have shipped by now?
>>
>>8910443
>>8899917

got you covered
>>
>>8910508

Its rapeman
>>
And the cyber lin lin pose has been updated
>>
>>8910508
>>8910512
Nice, thank you anon.
>>
>>8908356
Hope you get your chance on them anon! And yeah hope Kintaro and Sheeva get releases as well! Motaro is really cheap considering you get a whole new figure as an accessory complete with a bunch of hands. This line is awesome!
>>
>>8907538
I feel like leaving someone like Edmond next to some unguarded cookies is an unwise decision

>>8910459
was he 2nd quarter? if so thats still within the range.
Theres probably 1 months delay as well as the added time from Storm shipping to suppliers. Jin was suppossed to be released around the same time as Motaro but we're only just getting him now.
>>
Honda just showed up in my pile of loot
>>
File: 1453684082677.png (260 KB, 528x502)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>8910291
>owning a 32x
Chuck it into the trash were it belongs anon.
>>
File: IMG-0989.jpg (2.31 MB, 2965x3913)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>8909482
Here's what I got at the moment. I need to work on some poses.
>>
File: Kolibri cover.jpg (153 KB, 463x633)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>8913105
Look, the 32x doesn't have much ground to stand on, but there are at least a few solid reasons to own one.
>>
>>8913639
Thanks for the pic, should get Zangief too

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.