[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7017_2048x.jpg (406 KB, 2048x2048)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
Welcome to the Plastic Building Block General! Here we discuss other building blocks lines other than Lego and Mega Construx.

A neat database for chinese lego brands:
http://brick4.com

>Archived Threads:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/%2Fpbbg%2F%20/
>>
File: 102528_1.jpg (64 KB, 800x577)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
BlueBrixx got some of the german army sets back in stock so i had to get a couple of them.

Bought the Leopard https://www.bluebrixx.com/en/military-models/102528/XBA-06040-Battle-Tank-Leopard-II-A6-Bundeswehr-Xingbao
And the Lars 2 https://www.bluebrixx.com/en/military-models/103053/XBA-06048-LARS-2-Bundeswehr-Xingbao
>>
>>8819759
Saturday is Reichsflugscheibenday.

Can't wait.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f38lohtfYKA

Youtuber Johnny's World (who also is the official distributor for Qman in Germany) seems to be working on a deal with Qman to make a new Medieval/Fantasy series.
He asked them why they discontinued their castle and also their fantasy series and they told him that the chinese market does not like that stuff.
But he thinks that such a range will work really good in the German market.
A while ago he created a survey about every individual "War of Glory" set and apparently over 1200 people took part (91% think castle/medieval will work) and he shared the results with Qman and they seem to be interested.

Less WoW-like like their previous War of Glory series and more in the steps of original Lego castle stuff.

Interesting development indeed if one of the actually good Chinese brands is open to such influence.
>>
File: IMG_20210303_224236.jpg (1.99 MB, 2705x2268)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
Finished the Sherman tonight. Fun build
>>
What are some good bootlego brands that have sets similar to aquatron/aquazone, blacktron or rock raiders?
>>
File: 103464_1.jpg (18 KB, 600x338)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
bluebrixx any good? got a lot of stolen MOC's. They have that mustang moc I want to do for like 40US, the piece off bricklink is like $200

also a few movie semi sets
>>
>>8821459
BlueBrixx is great. I have bought from them a lot
>>
>>8821459
>They have that mustang moc I want to do for like 40US, the piece off bricklink is like $200

Got a link to this? Afaik everything that is sold under their own (i.e. Bluebrixx / bluebrixx special) label is designed by their own staff.
>>
File: P1020081s.jpg (1.87 MB, 4461x2557)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
My Enlighten "High-Tech Era" army is growing nicely.

Some mildly interesting things I found out: There are two different "George" characters (blue team, the guys in open helmets on the left side). The one with a cybernetic eye is called "佐治" and the other one "乔治". The Chinese reviewers found the very similar names as confusing as anyone. I'm pretty sure they also are supposed to have different torsos, but I don't give a damn.

The flamethrower guy is called "阿布顿". That transliterates to something like "Abdon" or "Abdoun". I'll just call him Abdul. He looks like an Abdul to me. Damn sexy "sixpack" Abdul.

Hanna (bottom right) from the "black" team is packing some serious heat in both the sets I have her from. Like the girl is compensating for something.
>>
File: 1614863984671.jpg (301 KB, 968x726)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>8822733
Nice.

I will have some new names to add to the list too. Another Wildberries shipment just came in.

This time it took them only around 1 week.
And thankfully they ship the sets in their boxes, but apparently handling is much rougher in russia than china. Or maybe those damages are done by the customs to check the inside of the boxes? In my last order one out of 3 boxes was damaged in such a way. Now its two out of 5 boxes that have holes in them.
Really strange. The contents seem to be unharmed.
>>
>>8822733
Who are the coomer ones and how good quality are they?
>>
File: Clara.jpg (75 KB, 451x703)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>8822836
That's the "bad girl" Hanna from the Enlighten 2702 "Iron Soldier" and Enlighten 2714 "Air Battle" sets. The print quality is as you can see it, which is to say pretty good - light skin tones on black legs even Lego doesn't get right much of the time. The minifigure itself is basically a 100% Lego clone, almost as good, but still very usable. At least everythings holds in place. The back of the torso is printed too, but sadly the sides aren't, and neither is anything but the front of the legs.

She has a red-headed "good girl" counterpart, too - Clara, I think, based on her Chinese name "克拉拉". Pic related. That's from Enlighten 2721 "Night Whisper Warcraft". I don't have that set yet, though.
>>
>>8822989
>light skin tones on black legs even Lego doesn't get right much of the time.

Just imagine its stockings.

>That's from Enlighten 2721 "Night Whisper Warcraft"

That one is among my last order.
The "boss" of the black guys is called "Shadow Man". He seems to be exclusive to this set. Clara is included in some others as well.
>>
File: C model.jpg (792 KB, 1863x1582)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
Quickly put together the 4-legged C-model mech.
Reason for this: I had the wrong side of the instruction leaflet showing upwards and i only noticed that i'm not building the 2-legged main model when i was half way through, so i finished it.
The clutch of the bricks is very good. Maybe even too good. And their edges are quite sharp. Pretty good quality though. No molding errors, no broken parts etc.
The figure is equally good, but one of his hands is damaged. (interestingly enough the figure came 100% assembled).
The two LED bricks are cool and the picture does not show the lighting properly of course. They blink in a variety of speed sequences and colors. I will do another pic once its darker outside.
>>
>>8822989
How's the plastic quality? Sorry, I'm not used to not-lego outside the typical American copy brands.
>>
File: 20210304_173205.jpg (1.29 MB, 3032x2480)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>8820841
Some pics
>>
File: 20210304_173218.jpg (1.22 MB, 3175x2279)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>8823113
>>
File: 20210304_173331.jpg (1.57 MB, 3537x2741)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>8823115
>>
>>8823110
Its very good.
If you are curios, the smallest Qman/Enlighten sets can be found for around $5.
>>
>>8823113
Cool. How does it run?
Do you need much pressure to make the tracks work on a flat surface?
>>
>>8822827
>>8823041
Is wildberries the manufacturer's name?
>>
File: all the wild berries.png (56 KB, 1755x559)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>8823177
Wildberries is a Russian online shop. They recently added an EU branch, available from wildberries.eu.
>>
>>8823187
To add:
They offer free shipping (to Germany at least) for every order above 30€ and the stuff arrives reasonably fast too.
Sometimes sets are discounted lower than they would cost on AliExpress too, while arriving faster and they are in their original box.

I think i will order regularly from them from now on.

The only downside is that searching is a bit more restricted than on Ali.
>>
>>8823110
It's all properly cured ABS, but from Chinese atoms.
>>
>>8823177
Pic related is the set.

There is a whole range of transparent Mechs that can be combined into one really big Mech of that company, but i only found this one in yellow.
>>
>>8823187
>>8823195
>>8823199
Thanks! I'm a Kraut anyways, so that works fine. I'm still impatiently waiting on my Vonado orders but I wanna get new bricks already. I think I'll get something for just over 30€ then.
>>
>>8823208
i did the same for my first order. Just got a couple of smaller sets that combined to around 33€ to try it. Now this 2nd order was roughly 50€.

You can either search by brand names like "Xingbao" and then look at the bottom for other related sets, sometimes made by brands that you did not know before, or you can browse the "Spielzeuge" category, and select "Konstruktoren". There you can select to display Lego or "non-Lego", or both.
>>
File: sonicfigs.jpg (367 KB, 908x1210)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
Some of the sonic minifigs arrived, plastic quality and printing are very good and the head moulds are great. I am aware that there is all sorts of super autism involved with the characters so am not sure if their various appendages are the 'right' colours but they look good to me and will go fine with the upcoming lego ideas green hill set. These are kopf brand btw.
>>
>>8823129
The tracks don't actually work sadly. Well you can by hand rotate them, but it doesn't work on a surface.
>>
File: IMG_13374.jpg (111 KB, 1200x900)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>8821438
Enlighten made a few small aquazone-ish sets that still show up on AE, they have an issue where the diving helmet doesn't fit right on the minifig and they're earlier Enlighten so the clutch isn't great. Otherwise the Chinese haven't really touched on those specific themes unfortunately, they must think the western nostalgia market isn't large enough to tap.
>>
>>8823298
There are a few newer Qman/Enlighten submarine sets too.

Their "Kyanite Squad" range is about mining crystals. Some sets are submarines, and mining robots. Their style is more towards the newer Lego City submarines, but they might work with the Aquanauts.

Pic related for example. The sets are not bad at all.

I like those "compatible" sets towards existing Lego ranges without directly copying something.
They really should do this with some of the most iconic old ranges, but as you said, i doubt they think that there is much money to be made.
>>
>>8823404
>>
>>8823240
Yeah figured as much, just didn't decide on sets yet. I'll porbably get some transluscent parts like you.
>>
>>8821438
There are traces of Enlighten Brick (now Qman) having produced some Aquazone and even the ...ron set copies. I personally bought a small Ice Planet knock-off set back in 2000-2004 that might be from them - but I would have to find the instructions to prove that claim, as I can not remember for sure. Whatever, I would describe their quality back then as "at least the colours somewhat match and it does not break on it's own".

I have just learnt that they used to have a series called "Robot", but I cannot find any info when was it released. There was set number 115, "Flame Hero", that could pass as "M-Tron style". Later, they managed to drastically improve the quality of their bricks - I heard that it happened around the year 2014.

Among the series that benefited from it was "Pigboat", unfortunately it seems to be on shortage - I only managed to score 1214 "Treasure Digging Submarine", while 1213 "Treasure Hunt Submarine" and 1215 are unavailable.

Now there is finally the "High-Tech Era" series - it is worth mentioning as it features many parts that could be useful for ...ron and Aquazone style builds - especially the windshields, windows, wheels, fins and various translucent details. If only Qman would offer ordering separate bricks.
>>
>>8823717
There is also GUDI, a good quality brand, with their "Earth Border" and "STAR CNNTEND FNR HEGEMONY" (what the hell is this name?!) series. As with Qman's "High-Tech Era", the sets feature useful and sometimes unique parts. Their minifigures are interesting too.

While these lines feature their own style, the 8209 "The Desert Echo" mech would probably go well with the, let's call it "LEGO's Cool Sci-Fi", setting. Sets 8212 "The Blue Sea Way" and 8206 "Forest Guard" would take following places. With few modifications, 8226 "Metal Knight" seems to be very useful as well.

As if out of spite, there seems to be a shortage of these sets. I only managed to get myself 6809 "Fire fighters Scorpion" and 8613 (this one seems to only have a name in Chinese and I currently lack any way to type it) - these spaceships look more like straight out of shoot-em-up video games.

As with Qman, I would love to be able to order some of GUDI's individual parts.
>>
>>8823721
Finally, Lepin cloned LEGO 7699-1 "MT-101 Armoured Drilling Unit" as set number 27001. It comes from a much different theme, but again, it has a lot of useful parts. I luckily bought it last 11th November, now it seems sold out.

When it comes to Rock Raiders, all hope seems lost unfortunately. Shame, because the theme was great.

>>8822827
>>8823041
>>8823199
A really neat model. How much did it cost you (I would check on Wildberries myself, but their website refuses to work for me)? It reminds me of Laser Pegs, which are rather expensive.
>>
File: 8615.jpg (98 KB, 800x800)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>8823721
>(what the hell is this name?!)

behold the STAR CNNTEND FNR HEGEMONY CATTLE TRANSPORT
I guess it's out of production, not on their site any more.
>>
>>8823041
while it does look cool and all... I'd recommend you to pull it apart, at least while you still can.
Translucent plastic parts stick together like glue
>>
>>8823829
>not on their site any more.

True, but the sets can still be found on Aliexpress.
>>
File: P1020083s.jpg (1.71 MB, 3361x3493)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
So here's the first of the QMan/Enlighten High-Tech Era sets I got last week: 2702 "Iron Soldier" ("钢铁巨兵" in original). Comes with Hanna and the two Georges as minifigs, as well as a rotary minigun emplacement and four brown sand sacks.

It's a perfectly usable little mech, though the hip joints have too limited motion. Given its small size, the windscreen tends to fall off somewhat often, but that's just how it is when you use just two studs to connect it.

Note: This was built by my 5-year old nephew, and he insisted that the stickers are absolutely necessary, hence why they're there.

Rebuilding it in stud.io, the mech model has just 97 parts (total parts according to the packaging is 125) and uses only standard Lego moulds, though in a few cases in colours not available from them. The file is available here: https://mega.nz/file/IL4GTRAI#bMNhqpZmpgGvwKGLvpBP3zPMMVqx6v96HBKAAUBZjuU
>>
>>8823727
>How much did it cost you

just below 13€. A bit too expensive for a set of this size, but with 100% transparent parts and the two LED bricks i thought its not that bad. But it was more or less a purchase out of curiosity like most of the time.

Here is the link to the set in case you want to check it, it went up in price by 1€ it seems.
https://de.wildberries.eu/product?card=13140250

There is also this one:
https://de.wildberries.eu/product?card=16729272
>>
>>8823717
Sluban and Ausini both have a range of Space/Sci-Fi things too.
Both are not the greatest and those sets are a bit old as well, but i saw two reviews about Ausini space ships, and the parts themselves (designs are a bit flawed) were useable.
>>
File: IMG_20210305_160531-min.jpg (941 KB, 4032x2268)
941 KB
941 KB JPG
It's here.
>>
>>8825694
Does it have an interior? What does the back of the box look like?
>>
>>8825694
nice.

Can't wait until tomorrow.. (my default delivery day from DHL is set to saturday)

I also can finally go and collect the Arthas figure from the Post Office.. 13€ fee.
>>
File: vonado.jpg (1.4 MB, 1920x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
I think the belongs here too but I'm just gonna copy pase because I'm lazy

My first Vonado shipping finally arrived. If you wanna hear me ramble about it, you can do so here: https://youtu.be/96F24a8uiE0 [Embed]
Otherwise I'll offer you this blogpost:
I paid a total of just over 30$ (free shipping criterium) for over 650 parts. I mostly got parts in colours that Lego doesn't produce, but added a few that just ended up being cheaper than the Lego counterpart would be on Bricklink. While I'm super stoked about the added colour variety in my inventory, there are a few things I want to adress. The "old" type of ball joint lacks clutch power in the axle connection, so using them on shoulders or hips is sadly not going to happen. It should check out for wrists and ankles. Both the Mixel and the regular ball joints and sockets have higher than average friction, so for now I'll sort of build a trial moc or two to see the long term effects in terms of stressing the parts, that goes for the hinge parts too. Pins and axles are lego-tier. When it comes to colour I didn't notice imperfections in shade from one piece to another. However the pearl-gold alltogether is more like a brown-gold. That's cool and all and they'll look great on any Po-Matoran I guess, but they're just not lego pearl-gold.
That's everything negative I have to say. All the clear and translucent pieces are awesome, no scratches, no milky look whatsoever. Some of the pieces are rather matte looking, but I don't mind. Honestly if I didn't place a second order already, I would do so now.
>>
>>8825750
Nice haul Anon. I'm still only half way through the newest Lego VS Qman legal issues videos, but i will watch yours right after.

Never payed much attention to that Vonado store either. Might be worth a look.
>>
>>8825817
Oh I'm watching those now. It's settled that I won't buy Lego for the forseeable future. I won't even visit the PaB wall anymore.

It certainly was for me, I think I'll buy there again at some point. Shipping just takes a while, over a month for me. Kinda to be expected.
>>
File: IMG_20210305_180700-min.jpg (919 KB, 2256x4032)
919 KB
919 KB JPG
>>8825702
According to the manual yes. Back of the box has the same image as the front
>>
>>8825817
yeah this issue KILLED lego for me...
>>
>>8825877
Reminds me about the Lego UFO saucer.
I will compare the two once my Flugscheibe arrives tomorrow.
>>
>>8825835
>>8825916
this.. Lego seems really butthurt about this guy and Qman coming to the German market. Such a dick move.

I did not want to order any more sets this month, but i ordered some smaller sets from him as support (again).
>>
this is one scary looking minifig
>>
File: mech1.jpg (614 KB, 2382x868)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>8823965
>Translucent plastic parts stick together like glue

indeed they do.
I put it apart and build the main build.

Its a really nice Mech, even with normal bricks it would look cool.
I will probably take it apart to use the bricks for something else over the time, there are many interesting pieces included.

Not a bad purchase at all.
Also my cat loves the flashing LEDs.
>>
>>8825750
>free shipping worldwide for orders above $15..

i guess i give them a try. some items are not available from Lego at all in those colors, others are more expensive on BL. Why not.

If those parts are good quality this might be exactly what is needed.
>>
>>8825711
Fuck me.. off all the Aliexpress sellers i bought from probably the only one that is that honest to put the actual value of the set on the shipping bag.

It might take some time, but i'll post pics of the Lich King once i get to build him.
>>
File: Haunebu.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
It arrived.
>>
File: Haunebu2.jpg (174 KB, 718x913)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>8828163

Ok, lets make this quick:
Its a fun set, and purchasing it was worth it for this picture alone i guess but...

... the quality of the bricks is terrible. Way worse than what you usually get from Aliexpress.
The standard bricks are ok. But the big round quarters to build the main body of the UFO are terrible. The bricks are not sticking to them properly, they are scratched and they have been quite dirty with plastic chippings. I cursed a lot while building it. Sticking one brick to the main body causes half of it fall off on the opposite site, putting those pieces back on causes something else to break.

Absolutely not possible to play with that thing.

The ball joint for the stand is quite weak (or the ship is too heavy). I'm curious how long this will remain in the shelf without tipping over.

The Balkenkreuz on the 4 smaller quarter pieces are printed btw, no other prints are in the set and no stickers (so no details for the white tiles that represent the cockpit instruments).

The instruction is ok. I prefer the type of instruction that lowers the color saturation of "old" parts.
This one just puts a red line around new parts, but the colors of the old things remain.
>>
File: H2.jpg (429 KB, 1787x1572)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>8828378
And a pic with closed top.
If a figure sits inside the top does not fit sadly, but without windows it would make little sense to put a figure inside anyway.

As i said, a nice piece to look at (as long as it remains upright standing) but a terrible building experience. (Even that russian made riot police truck i build a couple of weeks ago wasn't as bad btw).
>>
File: 2507 and 6152a.jpg (54 KB, 902x438)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Two random questions, is Play Platoon any good for a bag of god 'ol bricks? Second, is there a template in 3D or papercraft that replicates any of these windscreen pieces?
>>
>>8828378
>>8828391
Damn now I'm not looking forward to mine kek. Have you bought other stuff from modbrix before are they just as bad?
>>
>>8828416
Who knows, maybe your building experience will be better.

And no, i did not order from them before. And probably won't order again for the foreseeable future. There are too many better and more interesting sets and pieces around.

Besides: Most of what Modbrix offers under their own brand seem to be "Not-Star Wars" sets, which is something that does not interest me at all.
>>
>>8828399
Also, what I mean by this is that I'd like to draw the pattern on some sheets of clear plastic I have, ten fold and weld it together to replicate the piece. Lastly for colors I could paste some cellophane on.
>>
>>8828399
>Play Platoon

Never heard about that brand.

About your 2nd question: no clue, but these parts are dirt cheap on Bricklink anyway, aren't they?
>>
QMan/Enlighten 2715 "Laser Cannon" arrived from Wildberries ... repackaged into a generic box too small for the instructions. Not a fan. Looks like there are different sellers for the same sets there - some sell with the box, some without, and I don't see any easy way to distinguish who does what.
>>
>>8828507
I assumed as much, sometimes the same set is listed for two or even three different prices.

So far i did not have a "generic" box, but then again, ordered only two times.
>>
>>8828616
Actually ... it was a package from YourWoBB. I totally forgot I ordered from them, and they delivered via Hermes too. Now I feel silly.
>>
File: P1230597.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1136)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHQ1jHvM1Hw

I think its relevant for the non-germans to give a small summary and update what is happening in Krautland currently.

>Johnny's World (A brick&mortar + online toy store owner/youtuber who is the EU wide importer for Qman) got a letter from the german Customs.
>A container full of Qman sets (worth 30k+€) was seized by the German Customs on behalf of Lego because of Copyright claims.

>There is a lawsuit ongoing to solve Legos claim about Qman minifigure being a clone of Lego minifigure, and apparenly Lego does not want to wait for this to be resolved by the judge, they try to hinder Qman getting a foothold in the EU by any means.

>No official statement from Lego so far (of course not)
>Johnny's video is in the german youtube trends (top 15 i think)
>Held der Steine (most famous german bricks youtuber) jumped onto the story: Trending video #1 in Germany right now

Johnny's World also started a crowdfunding:
Not to collect money for his legal fight against Lego, but to buy alternative sets in China (he estimated that he needs 30k for a full container) to be given to children in children protectory homes in Germany. (and probably other charity institutions).
After not even 2 days its already 185k€.
The link is under his videos.

Latest news from the video above:
Qman actually approached him and they will not only pay for all the legal fees (lawyer etc), but they will also pay the cost for the warehouse where the container is now held.
Because in his first video he was explaining that even if Lego looses that lawsuit, the warehouse fee for the goods in question will be his to pay, and after several years it might even be higher than the value of the goods itself.

This last bit raised my already high opinion of Qman quite a bit. They could have just dropped him and looked for a different importer for their stuff. But they did not.
>>
>order Initial D Toyota 86AE from Cada
>1200+ parts
>RC components included

>No numbers on the plastic bags.

This is going to hurt
>>
>>8828656
>This last bit raised my already high opinion of Qman quite a bit. They could have just dropped him and looked for a different importer for their stuff. But they did not.

I'm genuinely curious how China itself is going to react to this.
Lego is trying to get their foot into the Chinese/Asian market but on the other hand tries to block their business in Europe.
And IIRC Qman isn't just a small rival company but part of a larger group that's worth billions.
>>
>>8828709
Got a link for it?
>>
>>8828986
This one:
https://www.yourwobb.com/products/cada-c61019-initial-d-rc-toyota-ae86

You can find it on various places, Aliexpress too of course, or on Cada's own website.

They also sell two Mazda cars in this size.

But be careful: There is a fully motorized version and a non-motorized version.

They have the official license of both, the manga and the car companies.
>>
>>8828772
>And IIRC Qman isn't just a small rival company but part of a larger group that's worth billions.

True, i think i have read about this too a while ago. This could actually hurt Lego more than just (yet another) shitstorm in the german Lego/Brick/Youtube scene. Last time they messed with Held der Steine, even "Welt" (one of the big german newspapers) had an article about it.
This will most likely cause some waves again.
And just imagine if Lego will seize the donated containers full of chinese bricks for the children foster homes.. oh boy.
>>
bump
>>
>>8830828
this is a pretty slow board you don't have to bump the threads
>>
File: halo monkie.jpg (31 KB, 335x335)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>8830846
>page 7
Least someone forgets
>>
File: P1020084sp.jpg (1.66 MB, 3806x2909)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>8830828
At least post some MoC or something ...
>>
File: Halo.jpg (109 KB, 688x800)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>8830847
I have the thread open in my browser anyway, but no harm done in bumping every now and then.

I guess i could share this guy. He arrived yesterday together with the Haunebu delivery.

He is from Aliexpress of course. Quality is excellent.
I'm not into Halo at all, so i only got the blue one because the color looked the best. No idea if its "correct" according to the game lore or anything.
>>
>>8828772
Well, I caved in and decided to buy the left one yesterday for shits and giggles which is going to be my first non-Lego brick set and judging by the YT videos of that thing it's going to be a glorious mess of joints and blades.
Will post some pictures once it hopefully arrives next week.
>>
>>8830861
Eh, I meant right one.
>>
>>8830861
Looks cool. I think i saw a picture about it separated into smaller mechs.
>>
Where would I get "unprinted", plain Lego-like minifigs? I know, I know, Bricklink ... but other than that?
>>
>>8825963
is that hide-the-pain harold?
>>
>>8830962
Aliexpress

For example from this seller:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001292787509.html

I bought 20 black ones a while ago, and while not all have been perfect, they are good enough for my purpose: providing spare parts for other minifigures.

Look around, maybe you will find other offers with different colors, lot sizes etc too.
>>
>>8830980
Thanks. I'll ordered one "skin" and "yellow" set each from them for now. We'll see how it goes. I hope the "skin" one is close to Lego's "light nougat" colour, but we'll see.

Still looking for some in "nougat" and "medium nougat" for the plantation ... I mean, darker-skinned individuals.
>>
>>8830985
Here is a different seller, plantation worker skin colors are available it seems:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001951979182.html
>>
>>8825750
I ordered a couple of pieces from this store now. Mostly transparent things, but non-technic.

It would be amazing if the quality turns out to be as good as you say. 2x 10 trans orange 8 long antennas for less than $1. My dreams would become true.
>>
File: LK.jpg (176 KB, 899x1599)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Quite massive, and way to big for my Ikea Detolf.

Sadly the ability to pose him is hindered a bit by the lack of arm movement due to the armor design and also not the strongest joints for the fingers.
>>
I was a 90s LEGO kid and my mom is still holding onto all my legos but I think she trashed the instructions. Are their PDFs of them available?
>>
>>8831461
https://lego.brickinstructions.com/
https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/
>>
>>8831461
wrong thread, but usually you can find all kinds of instructions somewhere.

Brickset.com usually links to a variety of websites with instructions for each set.

I had that raft as a child too. Directly into the feels.
>>
>>8828772
Not only that but Thorsten is doing a great job at advertising their sets, dropping him for another importer would make them look no better than the guys from Denmark. Theoretically, this should be a win for both Qman and Thorsten as Legos patent on their bricks has long expired, it's all about financial attrition.

BlueBrixx, Legos biggest competitor in Germany are also looking into ways to have Lego's 3D trademark on minifigs removed. Holy shit, Lego would be in fucking shambles if that ever happens.
>>
>>8831577
>Not only that but Thorsten is doing a great job at advertising their sets,

And now his Channel almost doubled in size.

I actually can't wait until he gets his hands on that big 1500+ pieces SCUD rocket that i did not buy in favor of the J-20 jet. (But since he has neither of the two sets in his online store yet, i suspect they are in the container that now is seized).
>>
>>8831585
>And now his Channel almost doubled in size.

Lol, and now even Brickstory, on of the biggest and blindest German fanboy channels, decided to review non-Lego products due to this debacle.
But enough YT-drama for now.
>>
>>8830854
I bought 2, green and red, and quality feels bad cheap plastic , much inferior to lepin like figures that feel 100% lego
>>
File: IMG_20210308_162214-min.jpg (1.05 MB, 4032x2268)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Looking forward to these.
>>
File: IMG_20210308_162353-min.jpg (1.14 MB, 4032x2268)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>8833178
Back of the box
>>
>>8833182
its clear from the picture of the Leopard turret on the bottom left corner that its the A6 version, but the picture on the front of the box does look strange.

Seems to be a cool series. I wonder if its popular outside of Europe too.
>>
>>8832966
Never had anything from the actual Lepin brand, so i can not compare it with the "original". To me it feels very Lego-like.
>>
>>8833178
>>8833182
>machine gun is a Star Wars blaster rifle
>side smoke launchers appear to be Lego Western revolvers
Deutschland uber alles indeed
>>
Anyone bought any trains off AliE? Quality? Any store/set recommendations? Looking to build out the city.
>>
>>8834583
Also how do their motorized sets compare to LEGO versions?
>>
>>8828656
Oh wow, just noticed on that gofundme page that the guy who (completely unfittingly) voiced the Joker in the German version of the Lego Batman Movie is currently the top donator.
Guess he won't be working for them any time soon.
>>
So i know there are some pretty great tanks from the chinese, but anyone know if there is a Panzer III (ausf d preferred, but all welcome). Also Stug III
Gotta get that GuP going.
>>
Can I get a source on what set is op image from
>>
>>8835506
>>8828163
>>
File: 1615304508460.jpg (1.17 MB, 2200x1650)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>8835136
Interesting to know such unnecessary things.

My order from Steingemachtes arrived today.

Cobi Vietnam T-55 and a bunch of Sluban Minifig blindbags to get over the free shipping mark.

Silly i know, but i'm in particular curious about that PM-63 "Rak" submachine gun the tank commander has in his hand.

>>8834583
Kazi seems to be the brand to go for the electric trains. I've seen (german) reviews about their trains and apparently they are quite good for their price. THere are a lot of different trains for each wallet size it seems.

I recommend to check youtube for detailed reviews..

>>8835499
Quan Guan Panzer 3 and Stug 3 are both great choices. One Anon in here has the Stug and i have the Panzer 3. Its Ausf. J i would say based on the length of the barrel.
Besides, in GuP they use a Panzer 4, aren't they? But Quan Guan has one of those too, but its an Ausf F2 (with the long 75mm barrel).

There is also Sembo with their Ausf D, but i would rate the QG tanks better than it because of their larger cobi-clone-tracks. (they are also bigger).
>>
File: IMG_18308.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1200)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>8835840
By the end of the series [spoiler]they have a long barrel on their Panzer IV[/spoiler] (I know spoilers don't work on /toy/ but yeah). The color is lighter too but it's closer than the Cobi Panzer IV I also have, though that latter has parts and instructions to make three different turret variants including with a short barrel.
>>
File: IMG_18448.jpg (275 KB, 1600x1200)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>8835840
Never knew Sluban did blind bags too, that's neat. Don't have a full-on pic of my GQ StuG III, just in the background of this slightly more advanced armored fighting machine. The barrel can come off rather easily but otherwise it's yet another great offering from a great chinese legos tank manufacturer, heh. Still want to get their King Tiger, finances have been a bit tight lately so it can wait.
>>
File: IMG_20210309_223440-min.jpg (1.29 MB, 2256x4032)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
Finished the Haunebu. My experience wasn't anywhere as bad as other anon. Putting the top and bottom part of the ufo together took some creative thinking but it worked out in the end. Also my bricks were of fine quality
>>
File: with_Stand_2.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
I bit the bullet and finally ordered pic related from one of those chink fake brick sellers on aliexpress, had good experience with them previously getting a slave 1 ship

really exited to build it. I'll have to post it when I get it.
>>
>>8836766
Frak me that does look good, hope the real thing lives up to it.
>>
>>8836706
i would love this set, ive always wanted a decent haunebu, but that site only ships to europe. is there anywhere that sells to the americas
>>
>>8835840
>Besides, in GuP they use a Panzer 4, aren't they?
Just excuse me while i go commit sudoku for this grave dishonor.
Yes you are very right, thanks for the correction.

Ok so theres actually a couple options, thats awesome. I'll have a look at them all but definitely keep in mind your recommendations about the good tracks on QG

>>8836667
Yeah indeed, they fully pimp their ride by the end, with the long barrel plus 'shirts and skirts' extra armour. I kinda like the starting one most, but really all its variants are great too.
Ok thanks for the info about it having different barrel options, thats cool.

>>8836683
Yeah gives enough of a look at the Stug, thanks.
Yeah a King Tiger would be pretty nice.
Also i love your collection of Halo Scorpions, very fine tanks as well.
>>
>>8836912
I think this one is exclusive to Modbrix, so you will have to ask them.
>>
>>8836912
shipping to the US would basically double the price for this set. Just saying.
>>
Do Nanoblocks belong here?
If so, any experiences with them?
I got the hippopotamus kit gifted a year ago and the blocks are starting to not fit together so well anymore. one of the teeth keeps falling out by itself almost daily now.
Are the blocks so bad at cohesion that glue (sold separately) is actually necessary or did I just end up with a bad batch?
>>
>>8841277
They're plastic building bricks, I say they do.
I have had only one experience with Nanoblocks and the clutch power was garbage, that was years ago.
I generally avoid them, because they're incompatible with the rest.
>>
>>8841277
Its always possible that there is 1-2 loose bricks among the rest. With some brands its more often than with others of course.
>>
>>8841277
i got some five years ago and yeah, no clutch power
like the other anon i avoid them because theyre not compatible (and they kind of suck)
>>
I was just surfing on the bluebrixx website out of boredom...

https://www.bluebrixx.com/de/brand/quan+guan

Are they insane? Quan Guan sets WITH minifigures? 6-packs of ww2 minifigures.

What the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_20200810_170253736.jpg (199 KB, 1600x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>8841940
Perhaps Lego does not consider Quan Guan to be much of a threat since they're not as large as Qman and the sets they make are mostly things Lego would never touch anyway.
>>
>>8842336
Lego certainly does not really care about Quan Guans set (i.e. tanks/military stuff). But they certainly care about 1:1 minifigure clones being sold by Bluebrixx (a company that has already been fined for exactly that).

And that is why i think this is either an error or Bluebrixx is insane. They had trouble with Xingbao minifigures and had first to remove them from all sets, then Xingbao changed the figures desgin and Bluebrixx still had to pay to Lego for it.

I miss the "no minifigures included" on the store pages for those sets, but then there are minifigures on all pictures? Makes no sense. Especially the "battlepacks" make no sense.
>>
Got a few small parts from BlueBrixx today, and something's fascinating: I've got two different moulds for what's "Plate 1x2 with up right holder" in Lego speak. The black one looks like 12825, the warm gold ("pearl gold") one looks like 15712. Both have the latter part number, though.

Of course, it doesn't matter in practice. They're functionally the same.
>>
>>8844058
maybe they mixed something up? I guess you could ask them if there was a mistake.

How is the quality anyway? I never had anything from Bluebrixx, but the reports about them are always mixed when it comes to part quality.
>>
>>8844068
I don't think it's a mix up; just that nobody gives a damn, since they both have the same function and are functionally equivalent. And there comes me, who likes to look at those things with a microscope ...

The quality is good enough. All of the things I ordered are 1x1 plates with various clips in various colours, so I expect them to break, no matter if they're from BB/Xingbao, Gobricks, Lego or Cobi ... but there's 200 of them in each part pack. It'll last a while.
>>
File: Flame Swordman.jpg (477 KB, 1307x1970)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>8830861
Alright, the box came just in and I finished the first of the six smaller bots.

Let me be as honest as possible: if you throw that stuff in your Lego stash you absolutely won't notice a difference - AT ALL.
In fact, the only differences are that "ENLI" is moulded on top of the bricks, that it actually has differently colored ball joints and sockets that aren't locked to just grey, no retarded colors used anywhere and an instruction sheet that assumes that you have an IQ above room temperature with lots of sub-steps inside of sub-steps.
I'd go so far and say that some pieces are actually higher quality than Lego.
Those Technic/Bionicle wings for example always had some questionable clutch power but those here are solid as fuck.
There were some odd spare parts that I didn't expect, a 2x4 and 1x4 plate and one of those golden bicycle handlebars, and I even checked the instructions again.
The figure itself is WAY sturdier than I thought and poses really well.
I especially like how the ratchet joints are reinforced inside the torso with one of those hose T-connectors.
The transformation works without partsforming and looks cool, too.

All in all "10/10 - would not block at the German custom office" so far.
>>
>>8844174
The reason Lego quality is so garbage nowadays is because they abuse their machinery.
Machines that once produced 8 parts every minute now make hundreds.
They have also started using recycled plastic and they have very short cooling times.
The result is your parts breaking after a few months.
>>
>>8844174
>There were some odd spare parts that I didn't expect, a 2x4 and 1x4 plate and one of those golden bicycle handlebars, and I even checked the instructions again.

It could be possible that those are needed to assemble the big mech in the end?

But then again, i had "strange" spare parts in some sets from Enlighten/Qman too. Not complainging at all.
>>
>>8844277
>It could be possible that those are needed to assemble the big mech in the end?
Doesn't seem so.
The mech that forms the left arm has another one of those golden Technic wings and that one definitely isn't used in the combiner (as well as one of those sweet 2x2 thin inverted tiles).
>>
File: DSC00702.jpg (146 KB, 846x992)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>8844174
Finished the whole thing and boy, I'm more than pleasantly surprised with it.
As said in an early post, I expected that thing to be a wobbly mess but it's actually pretty damn sturdy.
Sure, the whole concept and execution of a giant brick-built combiner made from smaller mechs that can ALSO transform into vehicles with (almost) no partsforming and switching still feels like the work of a total madman but damn, was it worth it.
I absolutely love the helmet, especially the pretty clever building technique for the chinguard that results in some awesome shaping.

There's still some stuff I didn't like, though.
Just like with Lego, clip pieces are made from stiff plastic like almost everything else so those might crack over time due to stress unless I may slightly sand them.
One or two pieces didn't have particularly high clutch power but at almost 1000 pieces that's nothing to write home about, especially since both also had spare versions that worked properly.
A few areas on the separate mechs are also kinda iffy design-wise, especially the motorbike one that makes up the right arm which feels like as if they forgot to add four small Technic bushings on the wheel fork.
And finally, the kibble on the leg robots is pretty annoying to pose when combined.

Still, for the 25 bucks/ 30 with shipping I paid it's a nobrainer and I could easily see this going for 70+ if it was done by Lego.

Sorry for the shitty picture but it was getting late.
I'll post some better ones tomorrow if you want.
>>
>>8844809
Nice.

How tall is it? Maybe you could place a minifigure next to it.
I'm not a fan of the red-and-gold-samurai style, but good to hear that its a high quality set.
>>
File: size.jpg (415 KB, 1046x1654)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>8846416
About as tall as one of the Ninjago flagship mechs.
>>
File: Meteor Mars.jpg (736 KB, 2015x1338)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
As said before, you definitely get your money's worth here but I'm worried about the longevity of the clip pieces.
Some of them (especially the red and gold ones) already show stress marks on the inside from being connected ONCE and I might actually write Steingemachtes about this.
Perhaps they can talk with Qman about it and further improve those parts.
>>
File: Flame Swordman.jpg (355 KB, 1735x986)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
Now, let's go through all of the separate mechs.
First the already shown Flame Swordman.
The instructions don't show any way of attaching the giant sword onto the vehicle form but if you want you you can clip it onto the arms on the back so it forms some sort of tail.
>>
File: Torrent Protecter.jpg (421 KB, 1919x878)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
The Torrent Protecter transforms into some funky jet/spaceship and comes with some awesome recolors like
Plate 1 x 5 with Smooth Ends, 4 Studs and Center Axle Hole
in trans-blue
Wedge, Plate 2 x 2 Left and right
in trans-blue
Bar 1L with 1 x 1 Round Plate with Hollow Stud
in trans-red
>>
File: Storm Rider.jpg (372 KB, 1980x791)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
The Storm Rider is probably the smallest and not exactly my favorite.
Sure, the bike mode looks kinda cool with the mandibles on the front but the poorly built wheel fork and the infamously fragile droid arms that I hated since they were introduced in the EP1 sets piss me off.
>>
File: Creeping Ninja.jpg (349 KB, 1838x872)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
On the other hand (or arm), I love the Creeping Ninja.
Both modes look great, the Slope, Curved 3 x 2 and Slope, Curved 4 x 1 bricks in trans-red are beatiful and it's plain fun to fiddle around with.
>>
File: Moon Raider.jpg (330 KB, 1474x988)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
The leg mechs are an odd bunch.
Moon Raider's humanoid form looks good and probably the most samurai-esque out of the bunch but I have no fucking clue what the vehicle is supposed to be.
With the skis on the front I expected some sort of snowmobile but it's more like some kind of moon surface glider thingy, I guess.
>>
File: Shadow Hunter.jpg (364 KB, 1503x946)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
Last but sadly also least, the Shadow Hunter.
Both modes leave a lot to be desired, with the humanoid one having those ugly kibble-arms on the shoulders and poorly thought out hip joints (they're on those small balljoints with pinst so they keep rotating) and the vehicle form is a mess of a car that I honestly didn't even care about enough to transform it properly.
The big issue of that mode is that there's no way to safely secure the limbs and therefore keeping the wheels from being properly aligned.
>>
Do you know if any alternative company is using Lego part 2443 or maybe even sells it individually?
>>
>>8844809
thanks for the effortpost

I'm a little tempted to grab this just as a parts pack.
>>
sadly every cool set like the bigger kingdom come ones or burg blaustein are sold out on bluebrixx
>>
>>8846512
Nice review. This one is my favorite mini set of the lot.
>>
>>8848052
true. But from how i understand it they have these sets coming in waves, and you can set an email alert once they are available again.

If you are in Germany, there is a 2nd option: Their stores have been closed for a while now, but apparently in some cities they are allowed to open again.
The store inventory is totally disconnected from the online store inventory (especially after month of lockdown).
So if you are near one of their stores, you might be lucky enough to find sold out sets there after it re-opens.
>>
File: P1020089s.jpg (1.76 MB, 2700x3300)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
Ah yes. More Qman/Enlighten "High-Tech Era" sets arrived. Two weeks to Germany from Wildberries, and they continue the annoying habit of just packing it in a slightly more sturdy plastic wrap, resulting in the boxes being slightly dented. Oh well. Can't really complain too much for the price.

I'm not even sure if I find any time to actually open and build them in the next weeks, but I can always just make Easter presents out of those.
>>
File: bv.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>8836766
you should have ordered this one. chinks already have it.
>>
>>8852613
honestly thought about it but I like the white better honestly.
>>
>>8852353
Krautbro, how bad do you think the taxes for packages will get after july?
The EU kikes will fuck us in the ass without lube...
In Poland it's 20% vat for every package...
I don't... feel so good...
>>
>>8852814
we will see how strict the custom offices of some of the EU countries will work.
>>
>>8852814
Just the "normal" VAT, I guess. Which means the 20 Euro orders which were VAT-free for me up until now will now cost 24 Euro or so. We had to pay for anything over 22 Euro anyway.

If that means that the customs office just don't bother with checking the contents of reasonably-priced packages any more, I think I can live with that.
>>
Why am i banned??
>>
>>8854603
Huh. Appears I’m not banned anymore?? No idea why it said so..

Well what I was originally going to post was this;
So much for Brickmania’s so-called “museum level quality”
>>
File: 06122014(002).jpg (183 KB, 1600x1200)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>8841277
I have a couple of the Pokemon ones, super cute but the hands often fall off

Pic unrelated
>>
>>8854608
I love Cobi slope pieces, they absolutely shit on Lego. You actually get a smooth surface with them
>>
10 days after my order from Vonado, and its still "processing"

Is this normal?
>>
File: bootlego.jpg (132 KB, 1280x745)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Finally after one month I got my first ever bootlego order, after building it, I'd say this is on par with Lego quality, plastic is different, a bit more "spongy" but I think that actually makes the clip last more, and I feel like the prints are actually better than Lego's.
Overall I rate it 8/10 because there were 2 pieces missing but they were small and I was able to replace them, also some of the figs' head and legs are a bit too loose but it isn't a big deal.
Will order more sometime soon.
>>
File: ninjago bike.jpg (124 KB, 589x573)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
HEEEEEEY look what I've found!
New Ninjago knockoffs based on the Lego Tron Idea's set!
The main attraction for me are the dish pieces, since chinks have no problems printing on them.
I think I'll buy the green one because I love stuff that glows in Dark Light, even though it fucks up your eyes.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002242729172.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.58a63c00w3df8o&mp=1

I think it's the same company that made this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBGCBaigMys&ab_channel=pinoytoygeek
>>
So I bought Thijs de Boer's CaDA Master 770-4 Supercar, the first of the hybrid MOC/Sets
and it is madness
pure madness
the gearbox was built split along the middle, and then one of the last steps is to join the two sides together - which means getting ten or so pins and axles all to line up, push them in to each other, without any of the axles twisting. Otherwise the gearbox might not work.

what in the fuck, thijs
you madman
you absolute madman
there are CHAINS in the gearbox
its beautiful though.
I watched a speedbuild of the Lego Lambo FKP37 Sian and the gearbox is too colorful to even be on a clown car, but this is just black and grey with a few reds and blues, specifically the free spinning gears. Oh, and the orange cam wheels. there are no lift arm colors besides black. None of the blue triple friction pins are easily spotted once the gearbox is assembled. nice.

The build itself was... suboptimal. I diverted from the manual here and there. Sometimes you have to force something past other bits, but really, this is a MOC where CaDA delivers all the parts in a handy package. No hard feelings.

all in all, I look forward to the engine section.
>>
File: Qman Technic pin.jpg (235 KB, 1018x789)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Here's a tiny detail I found out when taking apart and cataloguing my Qman sets: What I thought was a variant of the 4459, or possibly 2780 Technic pin with friction ridges, turned out to be neither. It's still a Technic pin with friction ridges - but this one has a slit lengthwise, not a round opening. Also, the slit doesn't go all the way through, the innermost 6mm of the 16mm pin are basically solid.

It works just as well as the Lego equivalents, but is essentially slightly heavier and more sturdy. On the other hand, there's no place for the standard 3.2mm bar to go through inside. Also you can get it in colours other than black. Fascinating stuff.

I like the "screw head" look it has from the side.
>>
>>8857981
its probably one of the parts for which Lego still owns the patent or that are otherwise protected, and which needed to be reworked to avoid legal problems. And while they were at it they tried to improve it on purpose (or maybe without thinking much about it).
>>
>>8846498
>>8846506

FYI, if anyone thinks about getting this Mech, its currently on sale for 23€ in the Qman store on Aliexpress.
>>
>>8857988
That's pretty much the reason.
I watched the Johnny's World video about which lego parts are still patented before building that mech and it was quite amusing to see how they slightly redesigned all of those.
The single studs with a hole in them are hexagon-shaped, 1x2 plates with clips have small gaps on the side or if the clips are on the long side round edges, 1x2 curved plates have a slightly raised center section, etc.
>>
Now that's not something you see every day. An Aliexpress clone of a MegaConstrux part. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32933055034.html
>>
>>8858082
its a nice part, and i actually would probably get some of them if they were available in a different color. this green is just way too bright.
>>
>>8856321
>blue already gone
Wtf? Am I missing something? I thought blue dish pieces are the least rare
>>
>>8858082
lol they had it for years, same with the sandbags, barrels, car oil container, rock pieces, flashbangs for minifigs...
I wish they've made multicolored bricks though
>>
>>8858301
de.aliexpress.com/item/1005002071219717.html

here is another store with those sets.
>>
Sembo does use Gobricks right?

I just found this set:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000756294934.html

12€ for almost 700 pieces (+8 figures) seems to be quite a good deal.
>>
>>8858310
Ohh so those are prints after all! Now I'm glad I bought it
>>
>>8858321
>4,2 stars
That's a red flag, also
>Lots of the bags have missing pieces. You can't build all the models shown - you would need 2 or 3 complete sets to make what is shown in the pictures.
I never buy lower than 4,7 stars
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (16 KB, 225x178)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
is thier any good lego castle like sets from the accursed godforsaken Smog filled lands of Cathay or of outher nations anything like pic related
>>
My first venture into non-lego minifigs. Most of them are ok other than some paint rub and poor paint application. Hands are super tight on some, so much that the hand can't be rotated. The gingerbread man was missing an arm.
>>
>>8859969
how's the rocket boy's torso print?
>>
>>8859986
>>
>>8859998
not great, not terrible.
thanks
>>
I got the wall-e set but I have not started building it yet.
>>
File: death squad.jpg (572 KB, 3264x2448)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001409150683.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.88e64c4dxJkVcA
Just came in. Some really nice dog parts with turnable heads.
>>
Anybody familiar with Leyile figs? How's the print quality in-hand?
>>
>>8859728
Check Ausini
>>
>>8860921
Thanks
>>
>>8859728
>>8861285

Sorry, i had not enough time for a proper reply earlier today.

Ausini has a rather large range of medieval sets, which go towards the fantasy-direction.
For example:
https://www.bluebrixx.com/de/knights/101826/AUS-27114-Dunkle-Zitadelle-Ausini

Quality is supposedly ok-ish. I never had a set of that brand.

If you are looking for Castle stuff in general, there is the old-ish Enlighten castle, that you can still find on Aliexpress:
(Less skull/dragon etc theme)

http://www.enlightensets.com/set/Enlighten/1023/lion%20castle

Its still on Ali or Ebay, but the price is rising, as its out of production.

Sluban also has medieval sets, but those are more chinese themed, with 3 kingdoms as the setting.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/383682022925

While Slubans reputation isn't the greatest, i did not have any problems with the sets i bought during the last year. (all fairly new sets however). Those medieval sets should be fine as well i guess.
>>
>>8861415
>>8861285
In addition to that is the Mega Construx Game of Thrones series, as well as some chinese GoT sets
>>
File: pullback.jpg (566 KB, 3030x955)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
I build myself a small car with a fairly weak pullback.

The bricks are great. The stickers are not.
I applied only a couple of them to create that stripe in the middle of the car because it was printed on the trans-clear part and would have looked stupid without the stickers on the hood.
All other stickers would go over more than one brick, so i didn't apply them.

Even better than the bricks quality are the minifigures. perfect clutch of all parts and nothing is loose or too tight.
The Legs are printed on back and front, waist is printed on back and front and the torso too.
The arms are also printed on both minis.

For 8€ i'm satisfied with what i got. The only downside are the stickers (i guess i could have picked a car with less stickers, but i wanted the grey one) and the little power of its "engine". Even with maximum pullback momentum the car is rather slow on the ground.
>>
File: minifigs.jpg (524 KB, 1536x1310)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
>>8861439
pic related are the figures.

I do not know what company this is (there is no logo or anything in the instruction at all), but they are just perfect. The prints are great.

If i would criticize one thing then that the print on the waist (while looking good) removes flexibility in assembly because now legs and torso can not be interchanged freely.
>>
>>8861417
>>8861415

thanks.
I hope more companys make more stuff
>>
File: plate.jpg (617 KB, 2064x1550)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>8858082
speaking about oddly shaped plates.
Just encountered this one.

Is this a Lego piece or something else?
>>
>>8863756
My guess would be MegaConstrux or inspired by them. It has the exact same profile as the two-plate level one above, just less height.
>>
File: Rex.jpg (139 KB, 634x682)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
After escaping that assassination attempt of the red-haired lady from the original Enlighten set and using the Haunebu saucer to fly to the hollow earth, The Führer now has his historically correct mount.
>>
File: Rex2.jpg (197 KB, 852x697)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>8864005
The set comes with 4 minifigures, a small diorama base, a baby raptor and a Quad.

But the main thing obviously is the big T-rex.

Part quality is very good, but there were many many stickers that i did not apply. Nothing was missing.
It feels like these "clicking" joints are a bit weak, so posing the legs is not so easy as it could be with ball joints i think. But once in pose its quite stable and the tail can help to stabilize it further.

There is a second version available too:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001604476533.html

And also this even bigger one:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001604614078.html

But i liked the trans orange circular saws the most.
This goes straight into the display cabinet.
>>
>>
>>8825694
Where can I buy this set?
>>
>>8866364
https://www.modbrix.de/collections/modbrix/products/modbrix-reichsflugscheibe-haunebu-ii-bausteine-ufo
>>
>>8825694
Wait, that's like an actual thing?
With the photoshopped crosses and everything?
>>
>>8867241
yes, but you don't actually get prints and quality of parts is mediocre from what I've heard on /pbbg/, almost Lego like
>>
>>8869082
read the thread, the crosses are prints.
>>
File: submarine1.jpg (529 KB, 1958x1377)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
i had this set for a while, but did not take any pictures of it yet.

Its a bit disappointing to be honest.
The entire sub is hollow, and there are not even plates at the bottom, (or wheels like with the bigger ship i have). The hatch in the front can be opened to fire a salvo of 4 springloaded launchers, which is cool. But thats basically it.
In the back there is an opening in the sub and a scooter can be stored there.

But aside the disappointing main vehicle of the set i finally got my hands on one of the Wange display stands. This improves the display value of any kind of aircraft or ship so much.
>>
>>8869591
Firing position
>>
File: 1616341121753.jpg (31 KB, 577x433)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>8869595
>>
File: 1616342064679.jpg (179 KB, 1632x1224)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>8869599
>>8869591
And this is what else was in the set.
The diver's helmet/armor suffers from the typical Enlighten issue that it sits a bit too high on the head.
And obviously the blue faction has a small vehicle in this set as well. Nothing wrong with it, its a solid speed boat.

Overall there are better sets in this range i think, and i am someone who usually loves boats and submarines.
>>
>>8869591
Ah, another High-Tech Era. I decided to gather them all (... to have the complete set), build them up once, then disassemble and pack into three sets: "Team Blue", "Team Black" and "Generic" (things like the sand sacks, but also the spring shooters). This way, I have two large sacks of colour-matched blocks whenever I feel like building something in that schema.

They're nice sets, but even nicer as part packs.
>>
File: 76048-1.jpg (194 KB, 2296x977)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>8869591
Wouldn't be surprised if the hollow insides were "inspired" by this set here which also had an empty center to house the prison cell.
>>
How big is my chance to find an Aurra Sing minifigure on Aliexpress? Apparently she appeared only 2011 in one single set.
>>
>>8870057
ok, just searching for "aurra sing" gave me a result. Store ratings are crap but fuck it.
>>
File: 103702_1.png (302 KB, 600x478)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
Anyone here bought any of the chinese lego guns? How well do they fire?
>>
File: IMG_20210322_111949-min.jpg (1.07 MB, 4032x2268)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Started on the Lars 2. Progress for the day. This is my first Xingbao set, I like that they sort the bricks in numbered bags. Makes everything a lot easier.
>>
>>8871739
How’s the brick quality? From what I’ve heard and seen, the Bundeswehr sets from Xingbao have pretty poor quality
>>
File: 1616440843451.jpg (211 KB, 1632x1224)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>8871593
I have built the Panlos QBZ-95 assault rifle.

I did not like the build.. its just pins and panels and technic bricks. I hated it.
But the final result looks really good in my opinion.
Size is right and it "feels right" when holding it.

I can attach/detach the magazine. The "bullets" are pressed upwards by a spring. It was quite strong in the beginning, but it got weaker after a while. (which is good, because it was a bit too strong and loading it was annoying).
The choking and firing etc is done by rubber bands. I think these could have been stronger.
They got a bit worn out and you feel it. I think i could replace them more or less easily with stronger ones, but the thought of taking the thing partially apart and back together again is not really a welcoming one.
It looks nice enough as it is, but in hindsight i should have realized this during the build when i touched the rubber bands.
>>
>>8872551
I like it so far. Colors are fine, and everything snaps into place as it should.
>>
File: P1020091s.jpg (736 KB, 4368x933)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
Got myself two figure sets from Aliexpress today.

The first is the full set of the "Seven Deadly Sins" anime figures from KF, bought here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001988830714.html

It came with the standard bubble wrap around a bunch of plastic bags, one per minifig. Which meant they were slightly compressed, but that only was a problem with the white-haired one ("Elizabeth Liones"), where I had to un-compress the long hair to be able to fit the head inside.

The quality of the plastic is good. The torso and legs are printed, on four sides in many cases, and about half of them have their arms printed too. They have one facial expression each. They come with a 4x4 black tile with 4 studs (not the 4x3 one Lego uses!) to stand on, a simple accessory or two, and an extra hand piece. The mould is close to the one Lego uses, as far as I can tell. Overall, definitively worth it.
>>
File: P1020092s.jpg (1.46 MB, 4752x2264)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
The second are two sets of unprinted minifigs from BigCabbage store. They don't have the original item any more, but they still sell some such minifigs: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2003336690.html

It's the first time I've got an actual cardboard box from Aliexpress. And some of the packaging inside is in reusable bags. Definitively a positive first impression. Sadly ... the figures themselves aren't all that hot.

The "flesh"-coloured ones (which they don't even have in the store right now, it seems) are off-colour compared to Lego's "Light Nougat" ("Light Flesh"). They seem a bit darker and more saturated. On the other hand, the yellow ones are the right colour, but they have this weird leg-to-torso connectors consisting of two flat pieces of plastic instead of thick studs; this just doesn't hold as nicely and is more likely to break. So ...meh. Of course, I'll be modding them to hell and back anyway, so I'm not too concerned.
>>
>>8872680
Interesting. I was thinking about buying the Kar98k
>>
there any place that has the old LEPIN technic sets for sale
>>
>>8874568
>Overall, definitively worth it.

Worth it for their boobs alone.
>>
>>8828391
>>8828378
>>8828163
>>8825877
may you post the instruction or how to build the UFO?
I want to replicate the ship for printers
>>
>>8872680
cat brick quality?
>>8874568
those wigs are pretty good too
>>
>>8874568
They look better than the new season that's for sure
>>
File: alt-6074-1.jpg (532 KB, 1847x1692)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
PPBG bros I need your help. Im about ready to hop off the TLG train with their rising cost, lowering quality, and deviation from the classic lego aesthetic. Is there any brand out there that matches the classic simple look of pic related? It doesnt have to be castle specifically, but smiley heads, simple torso prints, less detailed builds, etc? If not I feel like they are missing a huge market of nostaligiafags who dont want to pay assrape aftermarket prices for vintage lego. We all know TLG will never go back to this aesthetic, but imagine a 3rd party making nostalgia sets for new themes like Historical Rome or Vikings, or revisiting themes that TLG abandoned like Wild West. We could get new castle factions to face off against our lion knights new Pirate ships to join the Baracuda on the open seas.
>>
>>8876882
Qman (old Enlighten; pic related) has many good, simple set designs. Not just castle-themed.

MegaBloks/MegaConstrux has a whole bunch of playable sets, though not necessarily the simplest ones to build.

Sluban makes many playable sets too, and the newer ones have actually usable parts in them. I don't have any though, so can't vouch for it, but as a guess I'd stay away from anything produced before 2018 or so. Gudi also has some, for example the "Legend of Pirates" series.
>>
File: QMAN1019.jpg (140 KB, 792x728)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>8876910
Forgot the fucking pic, of course.
>>
>>8876882
>>8876910
Sluban, Ausini, Gudi, Cogo.. all are brands that have simple play sets.
Newer Qman sets would work, but their figures are different.
>>
>>8874575
Second unprinted set arrived, from Dolls Retail Store: https://ww.aliexpress.com/item/1005001951891478.html

The mould seems to be nearly identical to the one from Lego. White ones look proper white, black ones proper black. "Brown" ones are ... dark red. I was hoping for actual "brown" (what BL calls "medium brown" and Rebrickable "dark flesh) or "medium nougat" (Rebrickable "medium dark flesh"). Oh well. At least the quality of the plastic is good.
>>
>>8876994
maybe you should ask them for this color next time if you want the right skin tone
>>
>>8876882
>>8876912
What do you think about this:

https://www.vonado.com/moc-the-modular-knight-s-castle.html
>>
>>8877217
It's this free MOC: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-35273/klockizbroda/the-modular-knights-castle/

You can look through the PDFs yourself. The ideas in there are quite nice indeed, as is the overall look. I'm just not sure how well Vonado recreated the raised bridge construction with its string.
>>
>>8877227
I did not know that the instructions are free, but there you get a part pack for it, which is always nice to have i guess. I think the castle captures the old style really good.

The price is also not that bad.
>>
>>8819759
I was looking at not legos on aliexpress and found a set with 3500 pieces for £200.
Is that right? I thought these knockoffs would be cheaper.
>>
>>8879078
Depends on the set, the brand and the seller.

What were you looking at?
>>
File: 20210325_124254.jpg (1.32 MB, 3015x2551)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Finished the LARS-2 last night. Great set. Good quality bricks with nice colors. The Missile part rotates 360 degrees, and the rear tyres has some makeshift suspension that is pretty cool.
>>
File: 20210325_124329.jpg (1.21 MB, 2712x2672)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>8879707
>>
>>8879707
>>8879710
Looks awesome. Nice to hear that the quality is good.

My only issue is that the colors are too dark.
But thats the case with almost all dark green tanks or military vehicles, no matter what brand.
Its very dark and the details are hard to make out.
>>
File: IMG_20210325_132925.jpg (223 KB, 1632x1224)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
This just arrived. Totally forgot that i ordered this set.
Bought it mainly because the police car looks like a Toyota Hillux with the heavy machine gun on its back.
Haven't build it yet, but so far the parts look good (ok, its Enlighten), the sticker sheet is quite thick, but i don't think i will apply them any way.
The bad guy minifigure has an alternative face. This is something i have not seen before in any Enlighten/Qman set.
>>
>>8880242
that's a big gun for a small car kek
>>
File: 1616695344271.jpg (137 KB, 1632x1224)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>8880242
And there it is.
I really like the design of the truck. I think i will rebrick one or two in different colors.
The figures are decent, prints are great, but the hands of the cop do not turn very well. The gangster is better in that aspect.
Both torsos have back prints too.

The drone looks funny, but they have done better/more realistic looking drones in the High Tech Era sets. Its ok i guess. The controller with the trans red light is cool though.

Overall a great little set for around 5€.

I actually might even get another police set.
>>
>>8880249
>>8880565

I forgot to mention, besides the big gun on the truck bed, no other weapons are included in the set. Which is a bit sad.
However, among the usual spare parts (hands, 1x1 plates etc) it did include a spare 6x6 plate in black.. well, why not.
>>
>>8879179
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002090014874.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4e487613jbsJMk&algo_pvid=08bcce1a-e87b-4034-9bdf-bc8c686b88f2&algo_expid=08bcce1a-e87b-4034-9bdf-bc8c686b88f2-12&btsid=0b0a556316167027620148804e64d0&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

The Not Lego Babylon 5.
Yeah it's a metre long but £200 is more than I thought it should be. I didn't even know they did Babylon 5 not lego.
>>
>>8880902
I assume the reason for the high price is that is a MOC. The fact that its 6700 parts might play a role as well. Included in the price is free shipping from China, so that is something to consider too.

https://www.vonado.com/moc-55403-babylon-5-ucs-scale.html
>>
>>8880916
I must have misread the listing then.
Why should it being MOC make much of a difference?
>>
File: 103442_1.jpg (68 KB, 600x468)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
CUTE
>>
File: P1020102s.jpg (2.59 MB, 4896x2868)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
So my MegaConstrux brick clones arrived. They're ... pretty much what the product description told me they'd be. Quick delivery too.

Nice to see some moulds beyond just Lego gets copied now, too.

Items:
* https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32933055034.html
* https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32958988773.html
>>
>>8876912
>Those cones on the catapult wheels
Aren't those Mega parts too?
>>
>>8882753
I think Mega has some like that too, but Qman in general uses lots of own moulds.
>>
File: P1020104s.jpg (2.34 MB, 3404x3108)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Wildberries managed to send multiple orders so that 1. They arrive at the same time and 2. I didn't have to deal with customs or anything like that and 3. It all took less than two weeks. Impressive. Now where the hell should I find the time to build it all?!?
>>
>>8885582
Buying is easier than building :^)
>>
In this case, building (... of the "big boy", 2721) seems to be impossible. My bag 5 (out of 6) has the wrong blocks. That is, 90% of them are correct, but the remainder seems to be somewhat random. Maybe there are two variants of that design, and I've got the brick bag for one and the instructions for the other?

And it's particularly infuriating, because it's such a nice and sturdy build so far.

The problems start with step D31 in pic related. I don't have the 1x2 red Technic brick. And I don't have the red wedge slope either, but one which combines the two instead. And no 2x2 black slope, either.

Anybody else got that set and built it already?
>>
>>8886044
Oh, that is a shame.

Maybe its in Bag 6?
>>
>>8886114
Nope. Reason being, I managed to rather easily jury-rig the build so it works and is stable with the parts I was provided with. The front part just hangs on a ball joint instead of a "normal" one now.

There are also several leftover parts as well as some steps in bag 6 that makes me sure I have a version of the set with the "wrong" build instructions. I think my set version is a later one, because the resulting connections are actually more sturdy than what's in the instructions.

I like this set, though. But don't pay attention to the "6+" rating on the box and don't give it a 6 year old to build, unless you want them to hate you. 10+ (to build) would be closer to the truth, I think. It's a lot of Technic (so if you hate that yourself, skip it) for the main vehicle.
>>
FFS, I should have checked there first. I actually found the updated instructions on the old Enlighten site: http://www.enlighten-brick.com/2721.html
>>
>>8886235
Good to know that there are pdfs of their instructions online.

Also good to know you managed to find the solution.

The bad guy leader with his mechanical arm looks awesome.
>>
>>8869689
Its even closer to the sub from the Agents series (8636),
The rear section does look better though.
>>
Ordered from China a couple of weeks before this barge got stuck in the canal. Is that going to extend shipping times?? I'm in the US and have no idea how things travel. I know it's by boat and yea on a container ship but what is the likelyhood of this stoppage affecting our packages?
>>
>>8888327
Read somewhere that about 12 percent of all trade passes through the Suez Canal, guess you have a slightly better than 1 in 10 chance of significant delays.
>>
>>8888339
And AliExpress has their 11th year anniversary starting tonight. Order and wait even longer for the slow boat from China... Now delayed even further.
>>
File: bootleg_waifig.png (63 KB, 154x265)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Oh anons of this thread, I've been some what enlightened (no pun intended) by the "High Tech Era" line.

Tell me, how much waifigs have I've missed all this time?
>>
>>8888327
Standard ali shipping goes by ship/plane
Caniao goes by train, that's why it takes ages
>>
>>8889098
only 2 >>8822989
>>
File: id0~c51128~u993.jpg (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>8889098
What, in that specific series? That's just her and Clara. But there are other minifig brands ...
>>
>>8889113
>>8889118
yeah I was talking about in the entirety of all the brands aside from high tech era, I should have been more specific.

show me, every waifig, from every brand.
>>
File: id0~c49385~u1-1.jpg (84 KB, 823x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>8889141
You know, this could take a while. Why don't you instead head over to https://www.herobloks.com/figures/ and check the "Kopf" brand youself? And possibly others too, but I wouldn't know which ones.
>>
>>8888327
>>8889110
Look at a map. If he is in the US, why the hell would a ship travel through the suez channel.
Its either done with a ship across the pacific or by plane.
>>
File: 1617031643741.jpg (107 KB, 1632x1224)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>8889141
There are a lot.

Enlighten has a cute policewoman, some slutty gangster chicks, nice wood elves, and a hot piratess (pic related)
>>
File: IMG_20210329_172544.jpg (169 KB, 1632x1224)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
At this point, Otto is basically Gaddafi with his squad of hot female bodyguards.
>>
>>8889658
She's in Qman 1312 and (with a black vest) 1311, in case somebody's searching.
>>
>>8889712
Good to know, but these sets are hard to find these days.
>>
>>8889663
>Otto
That's the least threatening villain name I've ever heard
>>
File: booba.jpg (2.68 MB, 4320x3240)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>8889098
my bootleg waifigs:

Hunted criminal from Enlighten Police Battle Force (1906)
White Bone from Qman Monkey King Story of Wukong (3803)
Evil Queen from Enlighten Creation of the Gods (2210)
dinosaur poacher from Winner Jurassic World (8049)
and terrorist girl from Sembo Black Gold (11629)
>>
>>8890234
>those hips of the redhead

i need her in my harem.

White bone also has some good reasons to purchase that set.
>>
File: hey_babe.png (1.05 MB, 400x938)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>8890234
jeesus, their waistlines on those babes, especially the redhead's
fuuuuuuck!
>>
I'm new to /pbbg/, is the best way to buy BlueBrixx directly from their site if I live in the U.S.?
>>
>>8891231
I don't think there is an US retailer stocking them (i don't know if there are stores in the US specializing in 3rd party bricks like they exist here).

However, their site states 35€ shipping to the US, so thats something to consider i guess.
>>
Christ, those redesigned Frien...Cherry Qman figures are kawaii as shit and apparently come with a ball-dildo.
>>
>>8892710
Thanks anon
>>
File: back off.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>8892847
>those tiny, tiny wheels
>>
26 days ago i ordered from Vonado to try them.

They still have not shipped that order.
One week ago i wrote their customer service and got an instant reply that i should be a bit more patient, the workers in the warehouse are currently picking my order..

They really have great stuff, and i want to believe that its good quality, but this is really way too long for processing an order.
>>
>>8895152
I was the Anon who pitched the thing. I had my first order arrive after 5 or 6 weeks. Second one is at five weeks, getting impatient. I wonder if it was stuck behind Evergreen. I agree they're too slow tho, as is their website.
>>
what's the best currently available hitler? thanks
>>
>>8893519
To make the thing look bigger. Also is it me or is it 5 wide? Or do the figs have different proportions from minidolls?
>>
>>8896154
The main body is 6 wide. You can download the instructions from their site, as long as you know the set number: https://service.qmjm.com/juggle/general
>>
>>8895152
The first thing you need when buying from Ali is patience.
If you ordered a huge batch of different parts you have to understand that they have to contact many different warehouses.
You should have just nudge them to send it or to give you a fake tracking number at least. They will send it eventually.
>>
>>8896470

It sounds more like he ordered from the actual Vonado website...
All the stuff I order in Ali takes only a couple of days to be shipped, the real wait is while the damn thing is sitting waiting to be sent on a plane and once it arrives and stays two or three weeks in customs.
>>
>>8896470
>>8896564
this. I did not order from Aliexpress, but from their webstore (because of larger selection of individual parts available)

These days, processing on Aliexpress is really really fast i have the feeling. Its really rare if the stores there need longer than 3 days to actually ship something. After that its oot of their hands, so hard to blame them if something is stuck at the sorting centre for over a week.
>>
>>8896615
Vonado's official store (at vonado.com) is just that fucking slow and they never even changed the status of any of the orders I made from "Processing" - even long after the things finally arrived.

Frankly, I'm trying to order Gobricks parts via YourWoBB now instead. You have to mail with them for a bit, fill out that XLSX file from Gobricks with the part and colour codes, and it takes some four weeks I guess (they order it from Gobricks, repackage, and sent to you), but at least it's reasonably transparent what they're doing.
>>
>>8896633
>I'm trying to order Gobricks parts via YourWoBB now instead.

Interesting, i will give this a look too.
>>
>>8896633
>gobricks via yourwobb
didn't know that, checked it out
>all technic parts advertised as being available in trans-clear are "sold out"
>as are half the other colours
they never were available, were they? Also I need to purchase a set so that I can have my loose parts delivered?
Please report back once you actually tried, I'm curious if it's even worth it.
>>
>>8896700
That's the default shop, and that's nearly useless. At least for now.

They detail the other way, using them as a "purchase agent", here: https://www.yourwobb.com/blogs/news/the-guide-for-order-gobricks-loose-bricks -- Note that you about double the price of the bricks this way, so some collection that shows as 500 CNY at gobricks.cn will cost you about 1000 CNY via YourWoBB-as-purchase-agent.
>>
>>8896704
It still talks about the parts having to be in stock. It's not really of any use to me if I can just get the parts for cheaper at Vonado, I'll take the wait. I'd only to it for trans-clear and maybe some other trans-coloured parts, so one day I can build a see through figure.
>>
>>8896704
i guess one could just try to speak with Gobricks directly via their AliExpress store.

Who knows, maybe they ship small orders to private customers too.
>>
>>8896706
The difference is that now they have to be "in stock" at gobricks.cn. It has a significantly larger selection and allows you to upload a Rebrickable part list CSV to their toolkit to easily check - https://gobricks.cn/#/toolkit
>>
>>8896717
gotcha. I don't have any rebrickable thing, I just want clear parts. I'll look into it when I have some time and patience lol.
>>
File: MOC-41175-1.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1000)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Does anybody have any experiences with the Super 18K Apocalypse sets? I could get them for a pretty good price right now but their quality doesn't look that good in some of the Youtube videos I've watched. Unfortunately there don't seem to be too many horror-themed sets either by LEGO or some of the other manufacturers
>>
File: sluban.png (631 KB, 1381x865)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
i just went to the sluban europe website and found this category: "atomic winds", which sounds really cool.

Any idea where i could find actual pics of the sets?
Google gives me nothing for these item numbers sadly.
Is there a website that shows previews to asian brick sets?
>>
>>8896767
Apparently Super 18K uses Gobricks as their supplier, so the quality should be very good. What videos have you watched in which the quality didn’t seem that good? Johnny’s world recently reviewed one of the modulars recently, might be worth to watch
>>
>>8896767
There only seems to be three different buildings available under a search for Super 18k Apocalypse. I'd love to have an area that was run down in my city but need more than just these three to choose from. Anyone??
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (22 KB, 435x336)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
What's the best hitler currently available? My country's laws forbid me from searching hitler on aliexpress.
>>
File: atomicstorm.jpg (758 KB, 1600x1200)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>8896773
>>
>>8819759
I have a strong feeling they are gonna slap $30 on that thing even though you could be getting something better.
>>
File: sluban.jpg (444 KB, 1600x1200)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>8897591
>Sluban literally uses Brickarms' Halo railgun in their Boxart
Chinks are so fucking based...
Also is that a new piece? I don't think Lego ever made something like this.
>>
>>8897675
>>8897591

Thanks.
Those walkers look very unstable, but the flyer looks pretty cool.
The minifigure helmets with their colored visors are also quite nice. With around 150 pcs each those sets probably go for 5€ each.. i hope.
>>
>>8897368
probably this one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32881435011.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dnjKNx8

Top lane, 2nd from right side.
>>
>>8897819
looks amazing, thanks
>>
>>8897675
It's not a lego piece, but it has been used by sluban before. Usually as a motorcycle windscreen.
>>
>>8844809
Oh boy, I've got some REALLY bad news.
I took a closer look the other day and noticed that essentially half of the small balljoints have developed stressmarks or flat out cracked on their own.
This happening in like 3-4 weeks without actually really playing with or rebuilding the thing even puts Lego's current quality issues to shame and I'm definitely gonna write Steingemachtes about this after Eastern.
>>
>>8898761
That’s a shame, good idea to write them about it. Quality issues like these should be fixed asap if they want to compete and keep up with other brands
>>
File: Doc Ock classic.jpg (159 KB, 1120x1736)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>8890232
I beg your pardon!

>>8856070
Thanks for showing these. I've been wondering about getting the dragon especially lately.
>>
Hello /toy/ posters, I am a foreigner from other boards and was hoping if any of you could point me in the direction of a Maus "brick" set I could surprise my wheraboo friend with.
>>
>>8899032
There are two that i can think off:

Cobi and Panlos
https://cobi.pl/en/world-of-tanks/panzer-viii-maus,art,9266.html

Cobi is sold out there it seems, but you could be able to find it on ebay or elsewhere.

https://www.yourwobb.com/collections/panlos/products/panlos-628009-ww-ii-german-panzer-viii-maus

Personally i would go for the Panlos set, it has full interior and more minifigures. But those damages on the skirts and the front of the tank are probably stickers, whereas Cobi should be all printed.
>>
>>8899055
Excellent, thank you /toy/ bro.
>>
>>8841940
my biggest problem still with the chink military sets is the scaling its not even consistent in they're own range
>>
Just got this, ran me 20 leaf bucks. Shipping was 4.00 from AliExpress. I had to bore a few holes out with an exacto knife and the clutch fit on a few parts were weak. I just replaced em with regular Lego. The joints are a bit stiff for better or worse. I added the back fuel cans and changed the helmet.
>>
>>8899122
They never claim that its the case right?

Its building blocks, so doing something in scale is hard anyway. If i wanted 1:35 then i would buy Tamiya in the first place.
>>
File: 86AE.jpg (172 KB, 1632x1224)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Finished my Cada Toyota.

It was an interesting build. Quite complicated, but even a technic beginner such as myself manged it.

It came with a full set of engine, servos, LEDs and other electronic things that i have not bothered to install yet.
>>
File: backside.jpg (145 KB, 1632x1224)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>8899168
The back of the car has a working suspension, the trunk and the doors open and they even included the tofu boxes in the back.
>>
File: engine.jpg (153 KB, 1632x1224)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>8899168
>>8899171
Of course, the hood can be opened as well.
There even is a rod to keep it open (of course it would stay up without it, but its a nice detail).

There is a second engine included, so you can change it.
Same with the spoiler, the side rockers and the front bumper/spoiler.
Its possible to change these parts without big effort.
>>
File: inside.jpg (133 KB, 1632x1224)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>8899178
And the inside, including a working steering wheel (front axe is turning), seats and the water glass from the Initial D series.

Overall a very cool set, sadly no prints at all and everything is stickers (which i did not apply yet).
Also its a bit sad that they have the official Initial D license, but only did the Mazda RX7s (white and yellow) in that big size, and this Toyota is a non-licensed set.
>>
>>8899182
>>8899168

One last thing that i really liked: Both of the big windows for front and rear were in their own plastic back each. So they are really clean without any scratches or damages.

I might get one of the bigger Mazdas too, but this time without the electronic parts to save some money. They can (apparently) swapped in and out rather easily without taking the whole thing apart (only the roof needs to come off to install batterie and engine).
>>
>>8899182
If you want the yellow RX-7 you can get it from Sembo. I bought mine from BlueBrixx
>>
>>8899055
>>8899032
A (german) review for the Panlos Maus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6JDnrq5h8
>>
>>8901920
Not a single sticker in this set btw. (at least according to that youtuber).
>>
>>8819759
>>
File: FB_IMG_1584593957120.jpg (98 KB, 571x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>8901920

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.