[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dukemon.jpg (661 KB, 1200x1200)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
Dukemon Amplified Edition.

Notable upcoming releases:
-Imperialdramon Amplified Model Kit (February)
-Black War Greymon Amplified Model Kit (February)
-Omegamon Premium Color Edition (February)
-Mugendramon Amplified Model Kit (March)
-Ultimate Image Agumon Kizuna & Gabumon Kizuna (March)
-Vital Bracelet Virtual Pet (March)
-Omegamon, Lilimon and Zudomon SHODOs (April)
-Dukemon Amplified Model Kit (June)
-Metal Garurumon Black Amplified Model Kit (June)
-V.S. Series Omegamon vs Diablomon statue (July)
>>
>>8769445
>NEW DIGIMON TOY
>it's another human thing
I hate being a digimon fan
>>
>>8769455
We get machinedramon next month, good enough.
>>
>>8769455
Between Metal Garurumon, Mugendramon and Imperialdramon Dragon Mode there's already a bit of variety in the model kits.
>>
File: 1599644272002.png (187 KB, 340x372)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
When?
>>
>>8769504
inb4 Alphamon then
>>
>>8769445
What about the Pendulum Z2 v pets?
>>
>>8769572
Following the trend the line has been going in, I expect the next one might be Susanoomon.
>>
>>8769579
you mean they is in Adventure reboot?
>>
>>8769589
They covered all the big name season 1 Digimon first, then Imperialdramon from season 2, now Dukemon from season 3.

I'm hoping that means the next one is from season 4 (most likely Susanoomon) and then Shine Greymon from season 5. It would be a welcome change, anyways.

Or even more likely it'll be Angewomon or Alphamon shilling again, followed by Omegamon Zwart, Imperialdramon Black, and then the line dies.
>>
>>8769576
Pre-orders are still open, they ship in April
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2564976001001
If you have any interest in them at all, just go ahead and pre-order them, prices will go up anyway because this fandom is insane about paying big bucks for little black and white lcd games.
>>
>>8769455
Be pretty nice to have the full royal knights set but yeah.
Could use a rusttyranomon one myself. Though to be fair, dukemon was one of the old cancelled designs along with angemon I think.
>>
>>8769445
They should remake the hg kits because i can't find them
>>
>>8769668
Hg?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsv4rLpJutQ
>>
File: 1612718989430.jpg (202 KB, 846x993)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>8769455
At least we're getting Mugendramon.
T-They'll branch out any day now, you'll see!
>>
>>8769504
>the same digimon they keep making merch of over and over
No thanks
>>
>>8769642
I would go balls deep on a ShinGreymon
>>
Why is Imperialdramon so shit when the Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon kits are so great?
>>
>>8769568

I know right, BBT has been pushing this and the Renamon&Ruki G.E.M set back for 3 months now. When will they get their pre-orders?
>>
>>8770117
it was an older kit they repurposed
>>
Is there any new information on the Vital Bracelet? I’m really hyped for it and want to know as much as possible.
>>
>>8770179
They arent revealing anything else until the day before release I think in one of those digimon streams. Most we might get is more pulsemon evos in a magazine before then, unless they keep those as a surprise.
>>
>>8769642
Let's be real here, people. Mugendramon happened because of the new anime appearance. Blitz and Cres are gonna end up getting kits next most likely because they're the next big thing for the anime.
The next probable kits are Omegamon Zwart (since we have both black wargreymon and metalgarurumon), and Omegamon but cooler because it is also the next big thing for the anime along with Blitz and Cres.
>>
>>8770179
How new is new to you? Latest bit of information was that seemingly most if not all the Adult/Champions can change into two of the Perfect/Ultimates; as opposed to the original evolution tree they posted for Pulsemon which depicted 2 lines being locked, and 2 other lines branching with one of the lines for each being a deadend that stops at Perfect. Information before that was the confirmation of Omegamon and Omegamon Zwart with a few evolutions revealed for the Agumon and Gabumon DiM cards.
>>
File: 0.jpg (42 KB, 540x408)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I caved in and bought some scalped vpets. And now all my remaining packages are being delayed.
>>
>>8769642
>he thinks season 4 is getting merch
>>
I wish the Shodo 3 pack figures weren't so damn small. I just want a decently sized Zudomon. :(
>>
>>8770935
Season 4 had some great designs and a mostly shit premise. It's not everyone's favourite, and rightfully so, but does deserve some merch. Though, I am confident Bandai will keep cucking anyone who isn't tired of the main three, angemon, and angewoman. Being a gomamon fan, I would know.
>>
>>8770184
In the post last week about Boutmon and Shootmon, they said they’d reveal another 2 Perfects next week, so we’ll see that tomorrow or so. They’ll probably do the last two next week. May save the ultimates for release though
>>
>>8769662
>Be pretty nice to have the full royal knights set but yeah.
>more humanmons
yuck. Magna and Examon would be fine though
>>
>>8771705
No examon could plausably be satisfactorally large
>>
File: tempomon.jpg (165 KB, 641x320)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
We got proper art for Tempomon and the reveal of Pistmon. No mentions of what they digivolve from, from what I saw.
>>
File: Et_nprHVIAEyqtV.png (439 KB, 800x780)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>8771876
This guy's design is so fucking wacky. I absolutely love it. Impulse City has had so many cool original designs, I really hope Volcanic Beat and Arctic Fang have a good number of new shit too.
>>
File: 01.jpg (77 KB, 769x735)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
8 bucks off at Gamestop
>>
>>8772165
Fuck, I just paid full price for a set of those.
>>
tempted to get some of those amplified kits, but i've never put together a figure model kit before, let alone paint one. i loathe the idea of eye stickers though, so i was curious if there was a way to seal them to make sure they don't fall off?
>>
>>8772400
Some people add a tiny drop of glue.
>>
>>8772403
Yeah, I use a tiny sparing drop of super glue but also make sure to wipe down the surface you're applying the sticker to with a q-tip dipped in alcohol first. The oil from your hands is bad shit for stickers, so I also try not to handle them much, I peel them off the sheet with an exacto knife, keeping it on the flat side of the knife and apply it with the knife.
>>
>>8772411
gotcha, so like a drop of super glue on the underside of the sticker or onto the plastic? regardless, thanks you two, i'll keep that in mind
>>
>>8770117
They put more effort into Fighter Mode than Dragon Mode.

>>8770150
It's a completely new design though.
>>
File: llayryqqih761.jpg (203 KB, 1536x2048)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>8770029
Mugendramon is the one bright shining light in a sea of boring choices. I can't wait for this thing to come out.
>>
>>8770117
>>8772547
If you don't care about the transformation and don't mind just keeping it only in fighter mode, is it that bad?
>>
>>8772582
Not at all. It just sucks that Dragon Mode fans got the short end of the deal, though. Understandable that they had to make concessions somewhere, but even so, it sucks.
>>
>>8769445
So is shodo kill?
>>
So how long do you think it'll take for the cards to get restocked?
Any online vendors that accept USD you'd recommend?
>>
File: DKQkgBgVwAEBFwM.jpg (49 KB, 504x704)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>8771913
SHAKARIKI SHAKARIKI! BAD! BAD! SHAKA TO RIKI TO Shakariki sports~
>>
File: neverevers.png (353 KB, 814x650)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
Post your favorite digimon that will never ever get a model kit.
>>
File: submarimon.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>8772670
>>
File: Blitzmon_b.jpg (334 KB, 920x920)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>8772670
>>
File: Digmon.jpg (73 KB, 320x320)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>8772670
>>
File: 17-coelamon.jpg (29 KB, 320x320)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>8772670
Basically any of the really bizarre and/or spooky looking ones. I always loved that Digimon was willing to go there and make shit that really looked fucked up and menacing. But then when it comes to merch, of course none of those ever get the spotlight.
>>
File: Shurimon.png (187 KB, 340x616)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>8772670
Is there any toy of this guy that isn't the digivolving egg
>>
>>8772165
i returned mine last week. dont want one anymore
>>
>>8772557
can't wait to see its loose joints give in to gravity, as shown in pic
>>
>>8772670
>Post your favorite digimon that will never ever get a model kit.
BeelzBM has a pretty damn good chance compared to many
>>
>>8772999
model kits are basically air
>>
>>8772738
At least he's raisable in the Vital Brace. And since there's online battles, you can stomp humanoid looking faggots online with your based fish monster.
>>
>>8773291
Coelamon?
Source on that? Which Dim?
>>
>>8773805
The Adventure Agumon one.
>>
>>8773833
Oh, excellent. Parrotmon on Gabu also. Great!

I cant wait to see the choices for Volcanic and Blizard.
>>
>>8772738
I'm still sad the Capsule Mascot line died right before getting to this guy. To my knowledge Coelamon is one of the only OG Ver.1-Ver.4 Digimon that never got any kind of minifigure. There's an old bootleg, but that's it.
>>
>>8772165
I got it for 5 dollars at Target. They only had yellow though. I never had a vpet before does changing the clock whenever I go to work mess up anything like resetting hours for digivolution
>>
>>8774261
Doesn't affect a thing, you're safe.
>>
>>8774280
Cool. I wish Digimon was big in America so we could get the Vital Bracelet here without importing it.
Back in the day you could get the transforming Digimon toys from Avon
>>
>>8772400
The only time i have ever had a sticker peel up in several hundred bandai kits was when they wrap stickers around an sharp edges with multiple small folds. Small stickers like the eyes on wargreymon and omegamon once pressed down properly won't be coming off without the intention to.
>>
Forgot Omegamon Premium colours was this month, hope that cape looks good, shame about the Matt and Tai but at least it won't be yellow like the shitty D-arts I had.

Hope it doesn't get delayed now....
>>
>>8772437
Its pointless to do this, the adhesive on the back of the sticker will be glued to the plastic not the sticker itself. Not only is there a high chance of placement failure, you also risk leaving runs under your sticker where paint improperly spread.

The easy solution is to simply set the stickers in place with a q-tip and toothpick, the adhesive on the sticker will do all the work for you. Or just paint the details yourself.
>>
>>8770150
You are thinking of the omegamon. That kit was extensively reworked to fit the amplified subline. Imperaldramon suffers from trying to be a transforming kit while keeping the same parts count and mass as the other kits in the line.
>>
>>8769642
I HIGHLY doubt we ever see blackimperialdramon, well get paladin mode for sure.

Angemon and Devimon already have designs, and given how the other releases have been it looks like there are a kit or two with new designs between the old designs like omegamon and dukemon.

Theres no way we don't get Alphamon, but boy do i wish we could get a Mervamon or Rapidmon
>>
>>8772999
Sombody never built the wargreymons shoulders...
>>
>>8772165
I literally bought the glow in the dark one today at fucking gamestop, what the actual fuck.
>>
>>8774733
Terry warned you.
>>
>>8773833
Digibros do you know if the vital bracelet water proof?
Also will go on a rollercoaster improve my evolution?
>>
>>8775077
It's not water proof.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcugAo7fSCw

VJump video going through the Vital Bracelet.
>>
>>8775446
For those who don't want to watch, reports were pretty much true that most everything on the bracelet is icons/english. The only things they showed that weren't seemed to be limited to one screen (the one with "DAYS / 000"); best I can figure from google translating the screen and pop-ups, this is basically just your Digimon's status. The scrolling thing on the top might just be the name, the Japanese bit in the middle is saying "attribute" with the "Fr" being the actual attribute, and the days counter is how long you've had the digimon (unsure if it means in that particular form, since re/birth, or overall).
>>
How long do the battery last on the vital bracelet. And should I stock up on them?
>>
>>8775471
Lasts up to 18 hours if one of those hours is active use of using the menus and having the screen on; sensors to track your movement and shit still work when the screen is off.

>And should I stock up on them?
For what purpose?
>>
>>8775446
I haven't kept a close eye on all the VB info so I don't know if it's specifically new info, but the stuff about the Adventure Missions sounds interesting. That there's 15 stages where you encounter and fight 15 Digimon while you walk (which change depending on the Dim). I think something like that was shown in the first introductory trailer? But that's more specificity I guess, at least for me.
>>
>>8775446
I'm really loving this thing but man I wish the screen was larger. Those bezels are HUUUUGE.
>>
>>8772999
>as shown in pic
??? What does that even mean? They posed it, it didnt fall?
>>
>>8775471
You don't need to stock up on batteries because you dont need any in the first place. It has a battery that you recharge
>>
Is the Vital Braclet still for sale, or is it sold out? wanting the lime color

and a official US release was deconfirmed, right?
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Hey anons, do the 20th anniversary v-pets use the same shells or plastic button/cage pieces as the originals?

I really like the neon lime green/yellow buttons/cage of the original blue v-pet, and want to know if I could buy one (if you can find them not stupidly expensive, that is) and open the shell up to take those out and put them in a 20th anniversary v-pet

Alternative/and if anybody knows of people who make custom shells and those bits for the 20th anniversary ones
>>
>>8775713
For the lime one, it's still available, but requires a middle man service like Nippon Yasan, just be aware that you might not get Black Roar with it depending on who you end up using because Bandai cut off including those with Special edition orders a while ago. So if it's something you want and it says it's included with the VB, it's a good idea to ask customer service first to double check. I don't think they ever outright said a US release wasn't happening, but I personally wouldn't expect it to happen.
>>
>>8772165
>>8772274
>>8772996
>>8774261
>>8774733
>shipping is 35 fucking dollars
>no store within 100 miles offers in store pickup

am I missing something or is this not worth it at all compared to amazon
>>
>>8775747
And how much are they?
>>
>>8775753
For the lime green one, it's usually like $77-$85, depending on how much upcharge the service is doing. Shipping can range anywhere from $10-$25 (to the US, at least) depending how soon you want it.
>>
>>8775740
old vpets used 2 357 batteries, new ones use 2032s, so they'll be different. I think the battery covers are in a slightly different spot as well. You could probably swap cases if you modded them a bit.
>>
>>8775768
what about just the botton/cage plate?
>>
Would they ever make an angemon ? Leomon?
>>
>>8775772
Buttons and caves Should be swappable. Maybe even the front of the shell.
But the back of the shell is definitely incompatable.
>>
>>8775772
I imagine the front parts should be fine, its just the back piece because of the difference in batteries/battery door, but you could potentially swap a new board into an old shell if you clear out space for the battery.
>>
>>8775783
>>8775792
and is there any place I find find that OG vpet for a reasonable price you think?
>>
>>8775777
DiM cards? Angemon will almost definitely get one focused on his line; probably bundled with Gatomon in a future Adventure-themed set. I'm sure Leomon will show up somewhere, but it's hard to say if they'll just chuck him into a different card to fill space, or if they give him a dedicated one. I'd say it's more likely they give him a dedicated one because I can't see them passing up a Chaosmon set, but who knows.
>>
>>8775813
English... Not so much, since all our Digimon stuff is scalped to hell.

Check out Fromjapan you might find some decent ones on yahoo auctions depending on version.
>>
File: v3orange.jpg (64 KB, 640x640)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>8775813
I used to grab them through Yahoo Auctions in bulk lots to try and get a deal, but shipping through proxy services is insanely expensive for the foreseeable future.

Your best bet for now is waiting for Japanyouwant restocks and nabbing the $35 OG vpets that pop up. You have to pay $20 shipping +DHL tip, but it's still cheaper than eBay.
>>
>>8775813

why not just get the 20th anniversary editions for 20 bucks on Amazon? Serious question because I recently bought 3 and they are a blast.
>>
>>8775475
>>8775634
Didn't mean to stock up on batteries. I'm thinking about stocking up on them and sell them at times 10 the price 10 years from now.
>>
>>8776325
That makes you and 90% of the people who buy Digimon products. I think there's more scalpers in this fandom than actual fans.
>>
>>8776358
Why are there more scalpers then fans? I havent seen something like this with any other franchise. And the digimon fan base is pretty small too.
>>
>Paid for this thing the other day
Fuckin' hyped. I missed out on the Our War Game version and I'm excited to hear this version fixes some things from the original release.
>>
>>8776137
Yahoo Auctions are sooo good. It's a shame the state of things right now fucked it up right after I got into them.
>>
File: cards.png (40 KB, 701x179)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>8776439
I believe there's several reasons.

1. Digimon is a small, diehard fanbase full of people willing to pay actual hundreds of dollars for tiny LCD toys and 100 yen gachapon figures to get that nostalgia high. Most newer products have small production runs, are marketed as 'premium' items, and need to be imported from overseas which makes the western prices even worse.

2. The franchise has been getting more traction in the public eye lately, so older items are getting hiked up exponentially. I've noticed the average listing price of old cards, figures, vpets and games roughly triple in the last two years. Up until recently I was buying old Digimon booster boxes to open for $100 or even less if I made a lucky find. Now auctions for them are ending in the thousands of dollars.

3. The Pokemon scalper/investor mentality that exploded since 2020 has seeped into every other card game. That means even people who don't actually give a shit about the franchise are looking for any product they can flip and buying out local game stores, clearing the shelves at Target, etc. Even game stores are selling the products that just released yesterday for twice their intended value and selling out.

I firmly believe the western fanbase for Digimon isn't big enough for this kind of interest to have occurred naturally. Looking at Digimon TCG groups, it's almost entirely new users with little interest in Digimon trying to flip overpriced product and barely anyone actually talking about playing or collecting.

4. Most of the very expensive figures and vpets are predicated on pre-orders. Successful scalpers aren't hurt by spending money on large quantities of items that won't pay out immediately, and with Digimon you're basically guaranteed than any limited item can only appreciate in value.

The English 20th vpets are seemingly the only item free from "Digimon Tax" because they were produced in such large quantities that stores are heavily discounting them.
>>
>>8776439
it's the price to pay/cry over for having the coolest children's toys
>>
File: MetalGreymon Virus.png (1.08 MB, 1200x1000)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>8772670
Where my Metal Greymon (Virus) bros at?
>>
File: BT3-015.png (1.19 MB, 771x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>8776775
Well, if Metalgreymon gets a kit (and he has a much much higher chance than the mons people have been posting), there's no reason you can't just paint it blue and have your virus bro.
>>
>>8777398
>>8772670
what do you think the chances are for a Diablomon kit
>>
>>8772670
I don't want model kits
I want design accurate toys of literally anything besides the same 6 Digimon
>>
>>8777421
What's that? Another Royal Knight? Got it. We'll get another Omegamon out for you to buy pronto. Don't worry Bandai has you covered.
>>
>>8775446
tfw bought a new phone for this. Remember:Your phone has to have NFC, or you ain't doing no online battles.
>>
>>8774293
>Avon
my lord I haven't thought about this in ages
>>
>>8778207
I'm not going to buy any phone with a notch so I'll wait a bit before I buy a new one.
>>
where are y'all going to get the bracelet from?
>>
>>8778221
I used premium bandai through a proxy, some Hong Kong store, and Amazon. I didn't think they'd make so much stock so I'll have an extra Special version+Black Roar after they all arrive.
>>
>>8775813
You can probably what >>8776137 said. Y!J is pretty good for old stuff, but just remembering shipping costs are higher than ever before now.

>>8776302
They're trying to swap 20th boards into original shells, presumably for more color variety.

>>8778221
Amazon.jp for the regulars/cards and N-Y for the premium.
>>
>>8778221
Amazon JP
>>
>>8776495
>Have the Our War Game version
>Alphamon premium color is coming out soon
>Will have Omegamon with cloth cape and Alphamon with plastic cape
Oh no, my autism.
>>
>>8778282
Got a Black one with Black Roar on Amazon.jp and Lime Green one through NY.
>>
File: Burninggreymon.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1040)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>8772670
>>
>>8779327
>>8778418
>>8775713
>>8775747
>>8775753
>>8775757
Do we even know the specific mechanics for how they work? I'm interested but depending on the exact mechanics and systems it may not be a good fit for me
>>
>>8777398
>and he has a much much higher chance than the mons people have been posting
Yes but Metalgreymon and Weregarurumon are always overlook in favor of Wargreymon and Metalgarururmon, they rarely get merch.
>>
>>8779732
There's a lot of information out their that's spread out and still a lot of information being kept secret. Basic gist is DiM cards give one time access to a digimon on your VB; this is to prevent people sharing/trading cards. All VBs get one with Pulsemon, and if you go for the Special one, it also includes a Veemon one. Instead of normal vpet mechanics, getting your digimon to survive, grow more powerful, or digivolve mostly requires you to exercise; exact digivolution requirements varies on the form, but can be based on various things it tracks like number of steps, number of specific exercises like squats, completion of missions that make you do certain exercises in a row, and also battle percentages. You can participate in battles by scanning the VB with random NFC terminals, or by using the phone app to battle other users remotely. App also gives backup functionality since you can only have 2 digimon at a time on a VB itself and lets you track to see more of your digimon's stats and which forms you've gotten on its digivolution tree. VB itself is mostly english/icons, all we've see of the app is a handful of screens in Japanese so far, so it's unclear if the app will have an english option.
>>
>>8779906
>. Instead of normal vpet mechanics, getting your digimon to survive, grow more powerful, or digivolve mostly requires you to exercise; exact digivolution requirements varies on the form, but can be based on various things it tracks like number of steps, number of specific exercises like squats, completion of missions that make you do certain exercises in a row, and also battle percentages.

Right, this is the thing I'm wanting more info on, speffically. Like do we know how strict those requirements are? Do we know if any deal with specific equipment? Like am I going to need to buy weights and do proesses if I wanna get bulkmon? etc
>>
>>8779929
>Like do we know how strict those requirements are?
Nope. We're probably not going to get that kind of information until people actually get it in hand and users start pooling information together.
>Do we know if any deal with specific equipment?
The general idea is that this is something for kids to adults to use and that will help push them to go outside and exercise. So no, we don't know, but I personally can't imagine any workout equipment would be necessary. But worst case, I think it's really only equipped to track your heart rate monitor and accelerometer, so you can probably get away with mimicking the motions.
>>
>>8772670
>>
File: Shoutmon_ex6_US.png (311 KB, 640x640)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>8772670
They won't even get to his forms from the show, let alone a manga-exclusive one.
>>
>>8779857
True, but the line is already over that particular hump (minus maybe the inevitable Omegamon Zwart recolor release) and they're starting to branch out a bit, so Metalgreymon seems like a likely suspect to me.
>>
>>8779929
>>. Instead of normal vpet mechanics, getting your digimon to survive, grow more powerful, or digivolve mostly requires you to exercise; exact digivolution requirements varies on the form, but can be based on various things it tracks like number of steps, number of specific exercises like squats, completion of missions that make you do certain exercises in a row, and also battle percentages.

At moat its just going to have a heartrate sensor and accelerometer.
Not like it can see ehat your doong.

One of thr o ly screens weve seen instructed to do squats.

I sincerely doubt it will require any excercise equipmet besides shoes.
>>
>>8780027
How likely do you think

>DIablomon
>Beelzemon
>Piedmon
>Cherubimon Vice

are?
>>
>>8780142
Very slight chance for the top 3.
No chance for Cherubimon
>>
I know I did 15 battles, but when I check my stats it says my win rate is 0%. What gives?
>>
>>8781005
How did you lose 15 battles?
>>
Dukemon & Black MetalGarurumon can be pre-ordered from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Gallantmon-Figure-Rise-Amplified/dp/B08VF68GB6
https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Metalgarurumon-Figure-Rise-Amplified/dp/B08W8Y9YC5
>>
File: jesmon.png (374 KB, 612x553)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
come on bandai, he's begging for a figure rise
>>
>>8778221
Go to myfigurecollection website with all the weeb figures type in digimon, click on bracelet. Below you will see link of a bunch of NA sellers. So you can cut down on the import cost. Max it should cost is 80bucks. Any more you pay is prob scalpers.
>>
>>8781371
>no feet
>3 translucent things that need stand support
>hard plastic cape
you can have it
>>
>>8781005
>Lost 15 battles in a row
How is your 'mon even alive?
>>
>>8782200
It takes 20 injuries in a single evolution stage to kill them.
>>
>>8771913
what an ugly design
>>
>>8782319
yeah it rules
>>
>>8781834
>trying to shit on his design
Smh. It's literal perfection.
>>
The Appmon Hackmon line is so much better than the Digimon one
>>
New VB stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhlrBfcnPB0
>>
>>8782548
He's not shitting on the design so much as listing reasons it wouldn't be a good model kit.
>>
>>8782590
Wonder if you can use the VS card to battle against your own Digimon.
>>
>>8782548
>>8781371
The design isn't the problem, it'll make for an awful kit. The only way you'd have an even remotely satisfactory Jesmon is with a figuarts.
>>
>>8781005
Are you checking the right stat?
If I recall correctly, some devices have different win % trackers for single battles and tag battles (so you could win 50 single battles and still have a 0% win rate in the Tag Stat)
>>
File: weener.png (4 KB, 857x37)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Did anyone else here win one of these?
>>
>>8783362
Nope, didn't even bother entering. Is that your win notification? You live in Japan or happen to have some way to get it to you? Plan on keeping or selling it off?
>>
>>8783414
Yeah it's my win, probably gonna keep it and I used a middleman service for the address which thankfully worked out.
>>
>>8783434
Nice. Congrats anon.
>>
>>8783434
Did you confirm with the middleman about it? If not, you definitely should otherwise they may keep it
>>
>>8783595
Yeah I did, tenso is usually used for things like this.
>>
>>8779325
>didn't have an autism fit when he got a salmon colored cape instead of white and red with OWG ver.
>>
>>8783826
Its bullshit. I actually dont mind the pinholes on the omegamon since it adds character in looking more mecha but the cape is outright bs.
>>
It's not a ""toy"" but I figured I'd post it since some folks might want this digimon and the price isn't so bad
https://www.favorgk.com/collections/newest/products/paildramon-jogress-mode-digimon-resin-statue-fyy-studios-pre-order?variant=32316556836934
>>
>>8784799
I remember the prototype being shown two or three wonfes ago. Looks great, always liked Paildramon's design.
>>
I have some Digimon eggs... I think they are pretty neat.
>>
File: Digitamamon_Render.png (2.64 MB, 2339x2588)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>8785051
Eggs? Post a pic if you can, please.
>>
File: zwh0gzwjot761.png (776 KB, 960x447)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
Found out one of my local stores is actually having a "tamer party" for the digimon TCG tomorrow and my anxiety is really kicking in at the thought at having to interact with other people in-person. But they're handing out 1 of these promos to each participant, so should I get over it and go anyway?
>>
>>8785164
>my anxiety is really kicking in at the thought at having to interact with other people in-person.
was this pre-Coronamon anxiety
just go
>>
>>8785164
You'll be fine anon, everyone else will be there for the same reason so no one will judge you.
Also that art is so nice, are there full versions anywhere?
>>
File: digimoneggs.jpg (1.38 MB, 2751x4353)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>8785089
Sorry it took so long. I'm not sure what they are called, my fiance bought them for me a year or so ago, but I adore them all the same.
>>
I can't remember if the ver 15th got it right or not, but I've been playing with my ver Complete and just unlocked all the main Digimon and realized they fucked up the order in the status menu.
>>
>>8785211
For a second there I thought and hoped these would be actual Digitama eggs but oh well
They still look pretty neat, though. Is that a full set?
>>
>>8785979
Maybe I should have clarified a little better, but digi-egg was the closest thing they resemble. They are some of my favourite "toys" that I own. They have that buoyancy balance so no matter what they always stay up right. It is the complete set. They were kind of expensive from what I remember, and I have never seen them ever again.
>>
>>8785211
>I'm not sure what they are called
Apparently the japanese word they use is okitama. Similar english toys have a shit load of names; weebles is the biggest (but it's technically a Hasbro brand), but wobblers, tumblers, and roly-poly, are also used.
>>
>>8786573
>Okitama
Appreciate the information. I haven't heard the word Weebles in forever, but that is exactly what they resemble.
>>
>>8785979
they kinda are though, the bottom halfs are the digitama, or in the case of botamon, most of it.
>>
File: 20210217_182203.jpg (1.42 MB, 2879x2008)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>
File: 20210217_182502.jpg (923 KB, 2880x1976)
923 KB
923 KB JPG
>>8786723

Going for Omegamon Alter S
>>
>>8786734
Is that the glow in the dark variant? If so, does it glow nicely?
>>
File: 20210217_183229.jpg (1.09 MB, 2745x1937)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>8786723

Also Rusty Tyranomon
>>
>>8786756

Yeah it glows strong. Just from ambient light no charging it will glow for hours.
>>
>>8786775
Awesome thank you, I've been meaning to pick one up and that's the one I want. How long would you say the battery lasts?
>>
>>8786786

that im not sure. These are less than 2 weeks old but im on the original included battery still.
>>
>>8786786

the screens on these turn off when idle so that should help with battery life.
>>
>>8784311
Fuck, I forgot about the leg pinholes, that shit is stupid. It breaks the sculpt up on something, that has a certain uniquness, in my opinon. The d-arts had janky thing articulation but still did fine on the sculpt, no excuse really.
>>
>>8786792
>>8786798
Much appreciated.
>>
>>8776642
this week I went to a local tournament and like no one I talked to where fans of the show, toys, or games but where willing to pay scapler prices to play the tcg.
>>
File: 1399545299804.gif (1023 KB, 500x281)
1023 KB
1023 KB GIF
Get your masks on and bundle up boys Target's getting new shipments of $5 Digivices. I never saw the basic colors back when those were in the wild but now my store has a shitload of newer colors including some transparent and the glow in the dark one. I walked out of there with a stack of seven like a huge dork and there were still plenty more on the hooks.
>>
File: orochimon.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1055)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>8772670
I'll go with Orochimon.
>>
>>8770029
My girlfriends actually hand making an Extyrannomon plush right now shits pretty tight
>>
>>8787138
based girlfriend.
>>
So if I collect a bunch of Digivices should I take them all out of their boxes and remove the batteries to avoid leakage or do those things just last indefinitely?
>>
>>8787241
Depends on your luck really. I believe all batteries will leak eventually. Just how much of a chance on time are you willing to take?
>>
>>8772670
This would be my digimon companian to bad his mega form is ass.
>>
>>8787138
Post pics when it's done!
>>
>>8787138
hell yeah! that's been on my list of plushies I wanna make. Be sure to post a pic when it's done
>>
>>8787138
Your girlfriend's pretty boss. I third wanting to see the finished product.

>>8787290
Just pretend it evolves into BanchoMamemon instead of PrinceMamemon. It's bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>8787577
I wish, Bancho is pretty based
>>
File: 1608622078530.jpg (424 KB, 820x820)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
Is there a way to "take a break" on the 20th Digivices? Or do I have to stay glued to this thing until my Digimon dies?
If my Digimon dies can I just let the device lay dormant or will a new egg hatch automatically?
>>
>>8787065
I wish my target stocked more.
>>
>>8785211
Digitamamon is my favorite digidestined digimon with his peter lore voice.
>>
>>8769445
hollys fuck where can i buy this
>>
Does anyone know if you can refight bosses on the ver 15th/Complete digivices? I know you can go back to old maps and fight the regular digimon, but the steps are 0 so you can't get to the boss again. Will they show up randomly?
>>
>>8788410
when a mon dies you can just let it sit there since you have to select an egg. As far as I know the only way to stop a 20th digivice is just take the battery out.
>>
>>8788500
>just take the battery out.
Won't that erase my progress?
>>
>>8788410
On the dm20s
Short term you can put them to sleep and thryll napfor 3 hours. Time wont count towards evolution while theyre asleepm

Longer term.
you can put the tab in or remove the batterys and it will rever to right after it evolved when you reload. But thats the only option.

When it dies you need to select the new egg and make it hatch, it wont keep going on its own.
>>
>>8788518
Thanks.
>>
File: EufJR6wVoAEfpqe.jpg (630 KB, 1478x1109)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
First look at the Omegamon sprite?
>>
>>8789052
This is never coming west, right?
>>
>>8789055
I personally doubt it, but I suppose it's possible.
>>
>>8789052
I didn't realize Kadutimon was a jogress, was that known information before? Kinda sucks people who don't get the premium will be locked out of that.
>>
>>8789052
This is me just using google translate, but main things I can see are:
>Two types of jogressing, one on the left (with Kadutimon) showing you need two digimon of the same form level (and some other requirement I can't make out), or the one on the right (with Omegamon) where they both need to be specific digimon
>Left page, middle section, upper-left screen: this is just general information on a digimon
>Bottom-left screen: let's you pick how you want to battle, with one of the options being the previously mentioned nationwide battle. Raid battles where you work with other users is currently planned for April.
>Upper-middle: management of your digimon like their particular stats. This is also the page you'll use to select items to feed/give to your digimon.
>Bottom-middle: This seems to just be where your stored digimon are. Seems to refer to them being in storage as freezing them.
>Right screen: can't make out what it says

Rest of the stuff on the left page is just how the vs card works, which you can see in youtube videos posted, and then just a description of one of the promotion prizes they are doing/did. I think rest of the stuff on the right is just a basic run-down on what the VB is if this is people's first exposure to it.
>>
>>8789124
>>8789148
>two digimon of the same form level (and some other requirement I can't make out)
So Paildramon might not be a requirement after all.
>>
>>8789124
>>8789148
>>8789165
Paildramon isn't required, that's just an optional jogress to instantly get Kazuchimon, otherwise you'll have to go from perfect-ultimate with them with whatever the normal requirements are.
>>
Fuck, I wish I ordered the JP release of the version complete digivice. Just got an email that the western released got delayed a bit. At least it isn't a huge delay though.
>>
>>8789287
Which digivice are you speaking of coming to the west?
>>
>>8789287
Same. This sucks.

>>8789299
Digivice ver. Complete.
>>
>>8789313
>Digivice ver. Complete
Thanks buddy.
>>
>>8788502
nah, i replaced my battery on mine and the progress was fine.
>>
>>8789055
Digimon is pretty much dead franchise outside japan I think. No way would an expense luxury item like this see a release outside of it.
>>
>>8789433
>expense luxury item
It's $60 how is that "luxury?" Also the fine print on the ver Special listing says it may be sold in other countries
>>
>>8788500

No you just hit the reset button. Then load when you want to continue. Just dont choose reset and this way you dont have to remove the battery.
>>
File: 20210218_193902.jpg (847 KB, 2733x1929)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
These evolved today! Blitzgreymon and Mugendramon
>>
File: index.jpg (85 KB, 600x251)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Several days late because I stopped checking, but I guess the MonMon memo with info about Tempomon and Pistmon went out. Tempomon evolves from Exer and Namake, Pistmon from Runner and Namake.
So now we know all of Namake's evolutions.
They teased the last 2 as well. Looks like a swimmer and a fighter. The fighter is pretty clearly an Exermon evo, so I guess the swimmer is Runnermon's.
>>
>>8789433
It's a 60 dollar toy.
>>
>>8789433
It's a cheap (in terms of quality and price) fitbit with a Digimon interface. Thats really it.
>>
Two more VJump VB videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhlrBfcnPB0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewAA9qcDHow
>>
File: 20210115050100!Bulkmon.jpg (674 KB, 1200x1200)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>8789893
I'm guessing these will both be Perfects/Ultimates?

Hoping the swimmer resemble's Bulkmon to a degree, I think Boutmon gets too humanoid and I want something that builds on Bulkmon's design.

Also, I wonder if the inset one is actually a Mantis Shrimp? That'd be neat
>>
>>8789433
Bruh you are breaking my heart with that comment, I still love digimon. And I want people to fall in love with it just like I fell in love with it.
>>
>>8790517
So two of the Pendulum Z lines are in the VB.
>>
File: unknown.png (1.81 MB, 779x1141)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
They may never make toys of the more interesting digimon, But the V-pets have no lack of fun twists
>>
>>8790578
It looks like the date at the bottom is 21st April?
>>
>>8790578
I hope they finally give us proper confirmation about Blastmon's pre-evo's. They've been around for a while but this helps give them a more solid connection.
>>
>>8790589
No wait, it's 13th March. Whoops.
>>
>>8790578
I'm really looking forward to the online battles in the VB. Hopefully there's a nice variety of digimon, and not fat Japanese losers somehow cheesing it to get the strongest mons with no effort.
>>
>>8790578
Oh wow they're doing DiM's of two of the PenZ Digimon? That's actually really cool. Insta-pre-order.
>>
>>8790589
>>8790610
Seems it's march 13th for pre-orders, and april 21st for release.

What did they say about their release plans again? A DiM set or two a month? At first I thought every other month but it couldn't be that.
>>
>>8790806
>Seems it's march 13th for pre-orders, and april 21st for release.
Ah, that would make sense.
>>
>>8790806
>What did they say about their release plans again? A DiM set or two a month?
They said in this interview: https://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/1165450/ that it was a set every two months.

So if Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang stay in April, Infinite Tide and Titan of Dust should be June; unless they've changed things since the interview.
>>
>>8790843
They should do a new set every other month, but have an Adventure themed set in between. Like, in May have a Gomamon/Tentomon EX set, and then in June release Infinite Tide/Titan of Dust. Rinse and repeat until your un out of Adventure mons. That way there's new Digimon available every month and you can get a good spread of nostalgia mons and new mons.
>>
>>8790843
Yeah seems like both sets are going to be in April for vol.1 and vol.2 though, maybe they'll be doing that plan after these are released, or they changed their minds and realized that might be a bit long of a wait.
>>
>>8790983
I'm betting they're doing the push for environment-based DiM cards now so that they can save Adventure sets for closer to the holidays.
>>
>>8790578
Very nice. Sangomon and Sunarizamon are two mons I thought it’d be great if they used for the VB, but I didn’t know if it was realistic to expect them to sort of double dip given how recently the Zs came out. No complaints.
>>
Have there been any new developments on a potential US release of the Digimon X V-Pet?

I saw a rumor it had been delayed from February to March, then again to May, but nothing definitive...
>>
>>8791673
It was confirmed not happening 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>8790130
I really do believe we'll see a lot of people unhappy with the vital bracelet when it does come out just because they expected some luxury tech product when it's a toy.
>>
>>8791811
Damn when was that announcement?
>>
>>8792945
3 weeks ago if I had to guess
>>
>>8792953
I mean, was it official or are we just assuming because it missed the February listing?
>>
>>8788500
>>8788502
>>8788518
>>8789418
nta but does this go for all vpets or is it case by case?
>>
Can I unlock all Digimon in these things without care mistakes or do I need to forcibly make care mistakes to catalog everything?
>>
>>8793220
Case by case
Also. I was wrong. DM20 saves very frequently. Not just at evo.
>>
beat the last boss on the ver complete and it turned to stone, fuckin bandai.
>>
>>8793265

the 20ths' have digimon that require care mistakes so yeah you will have to force them to catalogue them all.
>>
https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/vb-digitalmonster/topics/detail/1936/
>>
What are the chances Bandai region locks the VB app and us baka gaijins can't do online battles, or raids?
>>
>>8794850
Everything regarding app battles uses the phrase "nationwide," so it's possible, even probable depending on how things are set up. Potentially there'll be an inconvenience of saying you're in some particular city/region in Japan. Absolute worst-case, you'll need to use a GPS spoofing app whenever you want to battle. I don't think there'll be an issue like Pokemon Go where they specifically block people using spoofers though, since you get no real advantage out of it over other players.
>>
>>8794850
Doubtful. At worst everything will be in Japanese.
>>
File: 20210221_215152.jpg (1.5 MB, 2079x1985)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
Old figures were something else
>>
>>8794850
To late this baka gaining already pre-ordered. I am thinking of buying another one and just leave it in its package as display

>>8795469
I remmeber not being able to sleep and dreaming about getting one of those
>>
>>8794643
At least I can delude myself into thinking I'm not a manchild purchasing a manchild toy if the advertising has other adults in them.
>>
>>8795469
I had that Growlmon. One of his arms broke off :(
>>
File: Eu4G4qGVgAMrx3s.jpg (476 KB, 2048x2020)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>
File: 1614050828909.jpg (473 KB, 4032x3024)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>
File: 1614049902210.jpg (256 KB, 3191x2303)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>
File: 1614051235030.jpg (422 KB, 2733x2186)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>
>>8798717
>>8798718
>>8798721
>>8798724
Did he come out already? I thought he was coming out on the 28th.
>>
seems like the mugendramon plamo is soon to roll out. looks great but off next to the other mons, he should have been bigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsv4rLpJutQ

>>8798717
>yet another one
>>
>>8798825
>thinking Bandai would EVER relent on Omega shilling
There's about 5 versions of the same card in the latest Card Game Booster set.
>>
File: original.jpg (1012 KB, 2448x2448)
1012 KB
1012 KB JPG
>>8795469
i found Growlmon at a flea market and played the fuck out of it. I actually had the full line too, from Gigi all the way to D-arts Dukemon. But i got tired of it because its articulation was pretty outdated and eventually sold the whole thing. But man, the D-real/Digi-warriors were pretty ahead of their time
>>
>>8798975
5 versions of vanilla Omega, 3 of Zwart, and of course 2 of Zwart D and X
>>
>>8798825
I still want to kit him out with a few LEDs.
The eyes and cannons at least, maybe the chest too.
>>
File: Eu48-o-UcAA-qLK[1].jpg (149 KB, 1088x1080)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/kuugault/status/1364070446325329921

Premium Omegamon.
>>
>>8799264
People were posting pics of the D-Arts next to the new one and I gotta say I think the D-Arts looks better.
>>
>>8799007
This was amazing. I used to use it as a boss for my Gundams and Zoids.
>>
>>8799445
Cant win against the owg accessory.
>>
>>8799264
this thing always looked retarded. It might be the dumb face
>>
So how do I hatch a new egg when my Digimon dies in the 20th Digivices? It shows the tombstone but I don't seem to have any options.
>>
>>8800184
Press a and b (top and middle buttons) together. No clue why they made it so non-intuitive other than maybe trying to prevent you from accidentally starting a new egg.
>>
>>8800234
Cheers.
>>
Does leaving one shit on the floor count as a care mistake? I can't clean it up because my digimons are sleeping and I don't feel like changing the clock
>>
>>8801171

no
>>
>>8799593
What's the accessory? The fabric cape?

>>8801171
You can leave the 4 poops and just heal the sickness, then you never have to worry about cleaning poop or your mons getting sick again.
>>
File: N2564976001001_006.jpg (861 KB, 1200x1200)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
I finally have the money for the Pendulum Z II pack on P-Bandai but I can't decide if I want to pull the trigger. How nice are these things?
>>
>>8802357
Just do it if you're thinking about. They're only black and white v-pets, nothing really special or premium feeling about them, but the fact is you'll pay extremely high late tax later if you change your mind. And vice versa, you'll be able to sell them for quite a more than you bought them for easily if you get them and don't like them. Just don't scratch them up or nothing.
>>
>>8801236
I think he's talking about the Tai and Matt shoulder pieces here (which are peak SOUL imo), but the premium color edition doesn't come with them for whatever reason.
>>
>>8776642
>>8776439

Nah. You are wrong about the cards at least. Talking to vendors of TCG's, The game was pushed back fron nov. to february because of covid, and then bandai decided to only release a limited amount of product, as in, not even sending entire orders that card stores asked for.

The reason the Digimon TCG is so expensive currently, falls completely on the shoulders of bandai literally dropping the ball. They fucked the american distribution up. Japan is still fine. You can buy Jap boosters (no difference except text) for $50 to $80 depending.

Our only hope is that bandai pulls its head out of its ass. But who knows if thats going to be a thing. I'm still waiting for them to release the Pendulum 20th.
>>
>>8802392
yeah the lack of them is weird, but I guess because that specific thing is from our war game they thought it was okay to exclude despite costing like double the price.
>>
>>8802357
Honestly, I almost jumped until I watched an interview o youtube with the head product manager of Digimon at bandai. In not so few words, he said "its not a matter of if these are coming out, its a matter of when."

Apparently bandai is ultra impressed with how well the ver 20 did in the U.S. And the Glow in the Dark version is by far the best and fastest seller.

So, I'd say if you want them, jump, but we'll probably hear some news about release this year...

On a sad note im pretty sure the Vital Bracelet is NOT coming out any time soon. The guy also said "Problem is, the vital bracelet has a bunch of features like a fitbit, and it has a color screen. If we release that now, it would be hard to go back and release any of the other B&W digivces."
>>
>>8802423
Link that interview?
>>
>>8801236
Wait nevermind i was thinking of the sh figuart not the floppy darts.
>>8802392
Yup that. I originally thought it was a pbandai when i saw those accessories only to instabuy it when i found out it was a general release.
>>
>>8802392
>>8802417
>>8802457
Does the pbandai one at least let you put them on it if you already have them?
>>
>>8802506
It would need to have the shoulder pieces be removable so probably not?
>>
Got some more Ver 20th questions for you kind anons. I know you can force your Digimon to take a three hour nap, but what if you put it to sleep less than 3 hours before their "scheduled" bed time? Is it like basically putting them to bed early or will they still wake back up briefly then go to sleep?
>>
>>8803071

they will stay asleep if you put them to sleep up to 3 hours earlier than their actual sleep time if that makes sense.
>>
>>8802357
I grabbed this because the lineup is way better than the Z1. I did find a Nightmare Soldiers Z1 on Amazon JP for $50 so I got that since you can jogress mons with the II. I'll likely make one of those D-Comm things to unlock the hidden mons in the NS device since I'm not buying the other two.
>>
>>8802423
I wonder if we'll ever get figure type toys from Bandai America. They've got dragon stars and anime heroes going, having say like wargreymon in that scale would pretty cool.
>>
>>8772750
Yeah, my grandpa got me one from Japan like 20 years ago
>>
>>8803260
It makes sense but why was there a giant pile of shit next to them this morning while they were still sleeping?
I give up on these damn things. I tried changing the clock and they still find a way to fuck up. I'll just collect 20ths for fun and wait for the Pendulums to actually play.
>>
Is amazon my only place to get the digivolving tentomon figure at a nonstupid price? I got all the other main digimon but held off on him.
>>
>>8804655
>held off on the best one
>>
>>8802442
No prob, here it is.

It was pretty interesting. And no, its not my channel. It just popped up while I was look for various ver.20 hacks and vita bracelet news for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1uAYMYAis&t=1s&ab_channel=DannyDeVoid
>>
>>8803071
They will stay asleep, but its precise. So if you are off by a minute or so, They will wake back up.

>>8804640
It was still asleep? Did you have both digimon asleep? Digimon have different sleep schedules depending on how old and who they are.
>>
>>8804655
I've seen it at Barnes and Nobel.
>>
>>8804838
>Digimon have different sleep schedules depending on how old and who they are.
You've gotta be shitting me? I thought it was always 9PM-9AM? I even changed my clock so I wouldn't sleep in and keep neglecting them. I thought dealing with these as an adult with no school would be bearable but this shit is an exercise in frustration.
>>
>>8804970
All digimon wake up at 7am, bedtime varies by mon, generally later at higher evolution stages, but none are past midnight.
>>
>>8805013
Yeah no fuck these things. I'll wait for the Pendulums.
>>
>>8805050
>I'll wait for the pendulums
hahaha that's funny because
1. The sleep scheduling is essentially the same

2. The pendulums will never ever be released to the west.
>>
>>8805383
They can be paused while I'm sleeping and I don't care lol. Already ordered the three pack from P-Bandai.
I could also just start playing with the Adventure Digivice or the Ver. Complete but I mainly bought those for collecting's sake.
>>
>>8804970
I think in the 20ths all digimon wake up at 7am, but a lot of them have different sleep times. For example, Agumon goes to bed at 9, but Betamon doesn't until 10. Greymon is 11, but Numemon is 9 and Devimon is midnight. If you want to know when each one goes to sleep, the humulos evolution guide will tell you. Just click the digimon you have and it will say in the bottom right corner: https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/. You can also set the clock back to make them sleep longer. If you're about to go to bed at 1am and you have a sleeping Agumon and Gabumon, you can change the clock back to 9pm giving yourself 10 hours before they'll wake up.
>>
>>8805443
You can also put them to sleep up to 3 hours before their bedtime and theyll just keep sleeping into the night.
>>
>>8805443
This site is pretty cool. Wish it had special devices like Ver. Complete and the Digimon Adventure one, though.
>>
>>8805394
>>8805480

you can also pause indefinitely with the rest button then LOAD. As long as your battery doesnt die it saves your current state until you load.
>>
>>8805740
You can just pop out the battery.
>>
>>8805529
The guy who runs is is a diehard V-pet guy.
Doesnt care much for the battle games aside from physical value. And for the most part is only focusing on making guides for modern releases.
>>
>>8805745

That would take more work than hitting the reset button since battery door is screwed in but that also works.
>>
>>8799007
lets swap
>>
Not sure where to go on my Digimon 20ths. I have one with Omegamon Alter S and a Rusty Tyranomon. Beat single and tag tournaments ( sucks they just reset not even an acknowledgment). Am I supposed to let them die so I raise unlock eggs? Thats seems kind of dumb since These are stronger than any of those Digimon.
>>
>>8805856
Thats pretty much it.

Work on attempting to fill in the record, find some friends to dominate.

Its a simple thing.
>>
>>8805529
>>8805750
Here's a guide for the Ver. Complete.
https://withthewill.net/threads/digivice-ver-complete-discussion.25024/page-3#post-390335
>>
>>8805443
>>8805050
>>8805013
>>8804970
Here.

This site has a full evolution guide. Select your current digimon and it will show you its sleep schedule, its attack power, what it needs to evolve and a few other things.
https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/

The entire site is a great resource for digivices.
https://humulos.com/digimon/
It gives your version information, unlock information, and just a decent site. Enjoy.
>>
>>8805383
They will be. Video I posted has the guy saying its not a question of if, its a question of when. I'd say we are getting them this year.
>>
>>8806688
>>8805443

Lol, sorry, I didnt see that you posted this already.
>>
>>8806696
"A question of when" means never.
>>
>>8806758
Do you not know how English works?
>>
>>8806929
Do you not know how question dodging works?

Or BandaiUS in general?
>>
Welp, got my shipping info for Omegamon. Will post again in a few days when it's here. Hoping I don't get hit with customs shit this time.
>>
>>8806665
They forgot Shellmon at 1-1, and I've never encountered Puppetmon at 3-6.
>>
>>8806929
Obviously he doesn't, or he wouldnt have said that.

I feel him tho. BandaiAm has a reputation of dropping the ball. But I dont think they'd leave free money on the table. Digivices are selling, and There have been multiple Tamagotchis versions over the past 10 years or so, with more on the horizon, I dont see it as so far fetched to think they would release as much shit as they could.
>>
>>8805383
>>8807898
He probably meant PenZ anyway. We could see those, but not the Pen20s.
>>
>>8805383
>>8807955
>He probably meant PenZ anyway
Well yeah, duh. The ones right here:
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2564976001001
Is it really necessary to specify? There are a million billion different Digipets so I just figured everyone would know that it's whatever the most recent ones are that are being talked about. Hell I don't even know the difference between the Pendulum Z and Z II if there is one.
>>
>>8808494
Color and roster.
>>
>>8808494
>Is it really necessary to specify?
yes
>>
>>8808494
>Hell I don't even know the difference between the Pendulum Z and Z II if there is one.
Different Digimon are available on each.
>>
>tfw you go into Target and they actually have places labeled for the tcg decks and packs now
>but it's all entirely gone because of stupid scalpers
Literally nothing left but magic and like 2 keyforge decks. No pokemon at all, no sports cards, no digimon.
>>
>>8804970

you are overthinking it lol. These are so simple but basically they have different bed times which I think you figured out.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.