[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 64 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/osg/ 1/6th General: Return of Nanjin Edition
From the last thread
>Hottoys Jango Fett gets final product pics, goes up for pre-order
>More pics of LIMtoys Arthur, they're "working diligently to make sure it ships in the year"
>Hottoys is doing a figure of Tom Hardy's Venom
New Shit
>VTS releases their Arthur Morgan
>LIM shows off final packaging pics, says it'll ship after Chinese New Year
>Hottoys announces a Dark Trooper
>Hottoys soft announces a Luke Skywalker from Mando
>Hottoys puts Batman and Robin from Batman Forever up for pre-order
>Nanjin, who sculpted the QMX Kirk, Spock, and Picard puts solicitation pics for a First Contact Picard and Data from his new company EXO-6
>VTS Jin Sakai up for pre-order
Last Thread: >>8559059
>>
File: 1593114545309.jpg (168 KB, 1140x1714)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
File: 1581926019083.jpg (142 KB, 1023x629)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
File: 1591123548523.jpg (142 KB, 1023x629)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
Two new arrivals likely this week. Mark 85 and deluxe Mando.
Feels like forever with 85.
>>
The Toys Era Green Goblin is cool as fuck, but the rubbery material used for his suit feels kind of cheap and worries me.
>>
ITS TIME YOU FUCKERS
>>
File: Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_a.jpg (523 KB, 1061x1500)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
So this fucker just got delayed again. Till late March this time.

Is it in production hell or something??!! We didn't even see it shown off at WonFes
>>
>>8770045
there are reviews on youtube
>>
Sideshow Ghost Face is preparing to ship, it's too late to be having second thoughts about it now obviously, but I am wondering if it'll be worth it considering how little it comes with and how expensive it is. Maybe once I have it I'll like it.
>>
>>8770411
oh shit!! How come HobbySearch don't have it yet then and forced me to ship Genos seperatly and I just saw a bunch of places saying March.

I guess people who ordered direct from ThreeZero got it early before the holidays. Guess I may still get it at the end of the month afterall!!
>>
Anyone getting this guy?
>>
still nothing
>>
File: file.png (286 KB, 618x412)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
so this guy when?
>>
>>8780001
It will probably come from a third party company, "Society Man" or something kek
>>
>>8780051
>"Society Man"
will probably add meme value
>>
>>8761950
Meanwhile, Mondo's 1/6 Creature From The Black Lagoon has slipped to next month per an email I received last week.
>>
>>8762482
that's pretty cool
>>
What are some good female bodies that don't have rubber on them?
>>
>>8786592
bump because this is a good question
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVqp2yOZeJA
Virtual Toys Arthur Morgan review, what an impressive release! Cancelled my LIM pre-order and bought another one of these to make John.
>>
>>8793771
The accessories look nice, while the actual figure looks like an eyesore. Holding out for the LIM
>>
>>8793771

You are on smack of you think this looks better than what LIM is making.
>>
>>8794863
I've been waiting two years for LIM to get off their ass and release Arthur, the Virtual Toys figure was announced and released in a fraction of that time and quite frankly it looks as good if not better than LIM's with all the accessories and the John sculpt, I get two of these I can make both Arthur and John, had I waited for LIM I'd probably reach the end of the year with no figure once again.
LIM had something going in the beginning, then they started doing 1/12 shit and completely abandoned Metal Gear for worse games, I don't even know what the hell they are soing anymore, are they done with 1/6? Because they're fools if that's the case, they could've drown in oceans of american dollars making Solid Snake but no, instead they're taking two years to release one figure and wasting everyone's time with 1/12 shit. They might as well drop off the market with vastly superior competitors out there such as Virtual Toys and the newest surprise, Game Toys, their Cloud and Sephiroth are godsent and I'm so glad to see someone making 1/6 video game figures we actually want and not whatever the hell LIM is doing.
>>
>>8795052
Yeah, but the figure looks like dog ass. Are VTS paying you commission or something? The wait has been long, but I’d rather have no figure then one that looks bad, which frankly the VTS does.
I’m not excited for the console-wars bullshit that’s about to happen when LIM ships theirs in a month and everyone who couldn’t wait that extra month has to impotently pretend that their figure isn’t the inferior one
>>
File: remy01.jpg (100 KB, 960x540)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>8776387
I want to get him, but I'm absolutely tapped after spending money on Leon, Genos, Gambit and another guy I've yet to pay off.

Speaking of gambit, somebody else put this one up to compete with sideshow's they both have their good points.
>>
I hate it when I learn about a figure too late to not get screwed by after market pricing.
>>
>>8795490
>Are VTS paying you commission or something?
I could ask the same of you, why are you so incessantly defending LIM and their ridiculous delays? Are they making the figure with gold? Are they making the best figure ever? No? Then why all this white knighting?
>when LIM ships theirs in a month
Try a year.
>everyone who couldn’t wait that extra month has to impotently pretend that their figure isn’t the inferior one
And how would you know? Have you seen their figure in hand? Matter of fact is they've been delaying a piece of plastic for two years, with almost nothing to show for it, from what I've seen it looks about the same quality as Virtual Toys, but certainly not better, the face isn't as accurate and the clothes aren't better, it also doesn't have a John head sculpt, it's a figure of a video game pixelated character, it shouldn't be this complicated to make and release, LIM has nobody to blame but themselves if people would rather go with Virtual at this point, I hope they can keep making Red Dead figures and do a Solid Snake and other vidya figures that LIM is to retarded or slow to make, if you want to buy their 2 year delayed figures and 1/12 crap be my guest just don't expect the majority to do the same.
>>
>>8796199
>I could ask the same of you, why are you so incessantly defending LIM and their ridiculous delays? Are they making the figure with gold? Are they making the best figure ever? No? Then why all this white knighting?
my guess is because LIM normally is the most famous bootlegger, and making these figures with that heat on you is a pain in the ass when you're having to move shop constantly. I don't like it either, but I get it/
>>
>>8770921
I think Genos and this got made in seperate batches, for example lots of places got Genos early, but bigger retailers like amazon weren't shipping till march.
>>
>>8796199
Well it’s pretty simple, the LIM one looks good, that’s literally it. You can post walls of text all you want, it will not change the fact one looks like Arthur and one looks like a pinheaded Bradley Cooper. I understand the frustration with the delays, but theyre a small company based out of China, between Covid and the C&D you’d have to have your head up your ass to not at least be understanding
>>
>>8796199
This is one (1) guy. It’s probably the same one a few threads back who was trying to say the headsculpts on the VTS honest to god looked better than the LIM. I’m sorry if you like VTS, but their Arthur was a miss. No pictures can make that thing look decent
>>
File: Hot-Toys-Mysterio-008.jpg (500 KB, 1666x1166)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
soon
>>
>>8796651
>>8796832
>>8796836
Here come the fucking LIM shills again, I've been collecting figures for decades and can say with 100% guarantee that LIM is one of the worst companies out there. I was following LIM since 2017, it is run by one chink, like all bootleg companies are, he started out making MGS 5 figures and sharing them on the Sideshow Forums where I spoke to him in private messages. After Venom Snake was released he wanted to make more MGS figures like Solid Snake, everyone there was supporting him, everyone begging for more 1/6 scale figures and instead he decided to make 1/12 shit instead, and fucking Venom Snake again no less, which he took another couple of years to release, he stopped being active on the Forums and began his Facebook page which I joined, it's basically an echo chamber run by a faggot spic on payroll where LIM is praised as the best third party company ever and the mob grabs their pitchforks when anyone dares suggest otherwise, it's ridiculous considering they can't even release their figures on time or act as if they never did them in the case of their evacuation balloon set, basically a small scam that went by unnoticed by the LIM fags like yourselves.
To add insult to the injury he has kept making more 1/12 shit instead of the other figures he had promised us over three years ago, he's basically another Ash and ThreeA situation where he will keep making shit no one has asked for for his own vanity.
So yes I am happy as a motherfucker we have companies like Virtual Toys and Game Toys still willing to make vidya figures everyone wants and release them on proper time, I hope either one can make more MGS or Red Dead because I would rather go with them than motherfucking LIM any day of the week, you shills come back here and tell me if I'm wrong when his next figure is more 1/12 junk not a single soul asked for instead of figures he teased like Solid Snake, Big Boss, Ocelot, John Marston, please come back so I say "I told you so".
>>
>>8798530
that's a lot of personal sperging about limtoys, so he's a piece of shit, doesn't change the fact that his toys are good and nirtuatoy isn't going by their rdr2 figure. game toys is solid and does great work, so I get their stuff when I can, this is just a market where you buy what you think is the best version in the scale
>>
File: 20210218_144058.jpg (2.97 MB, 4624x3468)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
I dislike his fat suit.
>>
>>8798785
>doesn't change the fact that his toys are good and nirtuatoy isn't going by their rdr2 figure
This is literally all it is. One toy looks good, one toy looks shit. Check your autism at the door
>>
>>8798792
Apparently you can remove them. I considered doing that to the ESB Fett, but chickened out when I found out it involved cutting
>>
File: 20210218_144946.jpg (3.49 MB, 4624x3468)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>8799283
Yeah. I need to look into what all is involved. Also got Mark 85 last week.
>>
>>8798792
>>8799283
I don't see the issue, what's the before and after on that?
>>8799381
this design is almost good, it's like a modern redux of classic ironman, and it's not quite there enough for me.
>>
File: DSC_0017 (4).jpg (838 KB, 1107x1384)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
>>8801438
Here's a great pic of both Mando and Boba (which a custom helmet) and no fatsuit. It makes them look more lanky, I'm not 100% on it for Mando, but it makes Boba look more like he did when he was played by Jeremy Bulloch
>>
File: my fett.jpg (22 KB, 331x442)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>8801728
I'll add that now I don't mind the fatsuit on Boba so much. While it loses movie accuracy points, it makes it resemble Temuera as Jango, so when I finally get him there will be some nice continuity between Fetts

Pic related is my Boba, which has a few mods but the fatsuit still on it
>>
>>8796199
Actually their 1/12 stuff is great and I hope the keep making more.
>>
>>8801728
Both with and without it looks great, right tough call to make
>>
File: HINKON+007.jpg (112 KB, 750x1125)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
New noms on Ashley woods website, 200 bucks and looks pretty nice, might sell my von and buy this guy. I just wish it came in red
>>
Here's a pic of Mando without a fatsuit, and maybe a neckpeg that was swapped out for a larger one? (just a guess since it's a common mod to get Fett to look like this)

Definitely gives him some of the lanky man with no name swagger Eastwood had
>>
>>8804561
Pants look too baggy to me, i'm also not sure how much moe accurate this is compared to the real thing.
>>
>>8795725
Well, will probably get this one since I'm too lazy to order from Sideshow and don't want to deal with custom. Any reason no shops in EU don't sell the Sideshow Gambit ?
>>
File: IMG_20210226_150456.jpg (3.2 MB, 3840x5120)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
I'M COO MING
>>
>>8808525
These the guys who made the dark souls armors?
>>8807295
American based company who charges out the ass already, not worth it to sell overseas I guess, do you like side shows better?
>>
>>8807295
>Any reason no shops in EU don't sell the Sideshow Gambit ?
They're selling it here, 299.99€, not gonna buy it anyway since soosootoys looks way better.
>>
>>8810397
I think that's cmtoys, I think coo models is different? They usually make knights and samurais
>>
>>8804561
Am I the only one who hates Hot Toys hands? They always look low quality compared to the rest of the figure.
>>
>>8810397
After looking at the Sideshow one I think I will stick with the SooSoo version. Like >>8810565 said.the SooSoo version look better but the Sideshow might have a better coat.
>>
>>8811348
Absolutely not, I replaced the hands on my Fett with Sideshow ones, because they looked like Barbie doll hands. The hands on human figures are a little better, but they're a little big and always use the same sculpts
>>
>>8810565
>>8811694
I like the coat and head on sideshow better the shins and chest are way better on the sootoys version.

Sideshow head is only better with the hair though.
>>
>>8811348
It varies from figure to figure, arguably the one area sideshow beats them at along with feet and weaponry. My scarlett spider is great but some older figures are not.
>>
File: LeezardMain.jpg (80 KB, 1000x750)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Anyone own any of the Dorohedoro line? Look solid but always wary on anything $100+. Only reviews that are super extensive are in german for some reason
>>
>>8822473
Free anons had it, was recieved well, but it's three zero, so it's expected.
>>
>>8822473
I have some Threezero figures and they're great. I deeply regret not getting the original Shin and Kaiman.
>>
>>8803676
did anybody get this thing?
>>
File: 1592498127638.jpg (144 KB, 2048x400)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
this feels like a distant dream now why must life be so unfair anons?
>>
>>8826985
because god hates us
>>
>>8828286
what if god was one of us? just a slob like one of us?
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 184x273)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
What do you guys think Hot Toys have planned for WandaVision? Hoping for the Halloween costumes myself, I also think we'll get Wanda's final costume and white Vision, and possibly a reissue of normal Vision.
>>
>>8828830
I want a white vision.
>>
>>8828770
if he was a slob, he'd be getting one of the shittier toylines, like neca. unless they got better recently
>>8828830
don't expect shit for like, two years at least.
>>
File: movieScarletWitch34.jpg (476 KB, 828x807)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>8828830
I'd definitely pre-order a Hot Toys Wanda in her new outfit the minute it's available.

>>8829785
Sure hope not.
>>
>>8828830
Vision re-issue seems most likely. I'd personally like a double pack of 50s Wanda and Vision.
>>
>>
File: 20210307_184931.jpg (1.46 MB, 1760x3274)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
Slowly unpacking what I've had boxed up for months.
>>
>>8833074
wake me up when we get hob goblin
>>8833076
nice, but I could never get that many ironmen.
>>
File: nsbqddl8xul61.jpg (105 KB, 600x900)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
New Wanda.
>>
File: 996z87m9xul61.jpg (100 KB, 600x900)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>8833684
Vision.
>>
>>8833684
>>8833685
>releasing 2025
>>
>>8833684
>>8833685
why are they making hot toys for a streaming-only tv show
>>
>>8834045
Same reason they made them for the Netflix marvel shows: some sucker will buy 'em.
>>
>>8834045
Because Wanda's new outfit is extremely iconic, and we haven't had a HT Vision for a long time, and the market for him is high.
No shit anon.
>>
>>8833261
Cause DieCast became the standard and they fetch 350/400 bucks each almost.
>>
Hey, here's a new thing that isn't Disney shit!
>>
>>8834245
I feel like they could have done the elbows a lot better than that, at the very least.
>>
>>8834291
Agreed, a body swap may be in order.
>>
>>8833684
the hair lacks volume.
>>
>>8834449

Because faggots keep whining about rooted hair
>>
>>8834092
They're all diecast? I'd worry about the shelves giving out with more than one on each honestly.
I still want Iron patriot.
>>8834676
rooted hair sucks, and frazzles easily, hot toy[s pleather is bad enough on it's own, I'd rather not add to the complication.
>>
>>8834245
>Bethesdashit
>>
>>8835142
>They're all diecast? I'd worry about the shelves giving out with more than one on each honestly.
>I still want Iron patriot.
The war machine on the bottom is stupidly heavy. I need to make a trip to get another detolf or two and a riser for it.
>>
>>8833684
YES

>>8834057
Yeah, me.
>>
>>8835142
>They're all diecast? I'd worry about the shelves giving out with more than one on each honestly.
Yeah, for the most part, the Iron legion were mostly plastic, and alot of the older ones, but they moved to using diecast as the standard, its why the last good bunch of Stark and WM being diecast
>>
>>8835734
do you know if iron patriot is metal? Might get one if I sell enough of my collection off.
>>8835496
lemme know when you do, looking forward to it.
>>
>>8836070
Yup
He's slated to be diecast. He's gonna be FAT
>>
>>8836238
I meant the GOOD armor, I never cared for the xbox 360 graphics ironman suits
>>
>>8836284
If you mean the Iron Man 3 one then yes he is also DieCast
As far as I know there isn't a comics one
>>
>>8836456
Yes I do, god damn is that thing fine, really wish I hadn't missed out on anon selling this guy earlier
>>
>>8833684
wanada lookin kinda thicc tho
>>
Anybody getting this guy? I don't have the cash yet, and I'm still annoyed i found out about the red version too late and nobody seems to be selling it anywhere.
>>
File: tron.jpg (63 KB, 500x731)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
I've got some Hottoys Ironmen

I 1 Battle Damaged exclusive (opened once to check it out)
I 2 War Machine (nib)
I 2 Black Widow (fondled)
I 2 War Machine Comic con B&W exclusive (nib)

Any of these desirable? I haven't collected 1/6 nor paid attention to the scene since then. Also I have a sealed Daft Punk team from Tron Legacy. Probably not gonna let these boys go.
>>
>>8770045
>>8770921
Three zero has many delays and many different shipments, you still get your good product, but it's later than it was advertised. They were worse when they had to compensate for ash.
>>
>>8838741
>I 1 Battle Damaged exclusive (opened once to check it out)
>I 2 War Machine (nib)
>I 2 Black Widow (fondled)
>I 2 War Machine Comic con B&W exclusive (nib)
Hot toys iron men are always worth money because of s 0 y guzzlers collecting literally all the armors. Black widow depends on if you came on her and how her hair is, but still worth some money. The daft punk ones are probably the most expensive things you own.
>>
>>8803676
Apparently not for sale anymore, had to find out via Instagram. I hate how decentralized info on 1/6th is.
>>
>>8842263
Oh I just fondled prime scar jo black widow with my hands, and I also wanted to play around taking some racy pictures with her undressing. Never actually tainted her with anything, believe me. Everyone's complete, I just accidentally swapped her stand into my Captain America the first avenger that I forgot to list. Next time I bring them out of storage I've got to remember to swap them back before I get rid of them.

Also I just remembered I might have something about as rare as the Daft Punks in 1/6... A special edition MGS4 Snake in Olive Green from medicom. The dealer I bought it from asked me years later if I still had it and he was pretty desperate to buy it back. I don't remember what I paid but it was really cheep.

Thanks for the replies. I've actually moved and had them in storage for years and wondered if it was worth going back for them to resell. The Punks are probably going to stick with me, maybe Snake too.... But I'm done with marvel stuff for a long while.
>>
>>8845080
I don't know how well that snake will age, might be woorth more, but the materials are bunk and some of them already self destructed, might be a good idea to sell him if you've just got him in storage and you weren't thinking about it.
>>
File: U35PpF.gif (2.1 MB, 320x240)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB GIF
>>8845114
Oh shit they really aren't holding up we? I always wondered about that. I purposefully never opened mine, was afraid I'd ruin the suit with posing. Now you have me a little nervous, but ultimately I know it's stored in a dark, cool space.
>>
File: knightmare.jpg (117 KB, 1722x864)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>8834045
why dont they remake this figure for snyder cut
>>
>>8845453
yeah, they're made entirely out of rubber or latex or soemthing that rots faster than most pleather, and since it's not even a covering, it doesn't peel, it just kinda cracks and breaks like an re5 chris arm.

If you don't care about it, sell it for booku bucks while you can, if you do, it might be worth it to commission someone to make a suit for a custom old snake.
>>
>Each Thanos variant is still in-stock
People really don't give a fuck about Thanos, do they?
>>
File: thanos if he comic.png (688 KB, 523x800)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>8845879
I hated their MCU design for him. Wasted potential.
>>
File: rey mysterio.jpg (180 KB, 1371x960)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>8845879
Most probably only wanted one Thanos version, and he was expensive enough as it is, I think hot toys overestimated his desirability, and no doubt they will cite this as why they don't do villains.

That being said I'm still buying Mysterio, anybody else in that boat with me? I could give a shit less about Jake, I just like this take on his costume something fierce.
>>
>>8836557
I've got one for sale but it has issues.
>>
>>8845949
What issues, and how much?
Gonna be a few days till i get things straightened out.
>>
>>8845916
>Thanos tore off Black Widow's panties
Based
>>
>>8845936
Killmonger did fine.
>>
>>8845916
Wasted potential is the MCU summed up.
>>
>>8846190
I don't think him or panther did well. But that was after civil war Panther did well.
>>
>>8846195
Civil War Black Panther has a better costume. I regret not getting it instead of the movie version.
>>
>>8845949
Where you at patriot man.
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (25 KB, 285x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I do miss the good ol days of 3a posting, seems ash managed to piss off everyone.
>>
File: 20190525_125956.jpg (1.13 MB, 3264x1836)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>8846029
>>8847570
Sorry, forgot to chekc the thread.
Rubber hands are faded, a bit loose but it is the oldest diecast suit, the chest reactor switch came loose but still works, just needs tweezers.
>>
bump
>>
File: 3A Doom.jpg (152 KB, 1067x1600)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
I wish more companies would do out there designs, it's hard when the scale is so hard to get info for though.
>>
Wish I'd gotten these when they were going for 100$
>>8850720
I shot you an email pal
>>
File: 20210318_160538.jpg (1.22 MB, 1527x3226)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
Shin arrived today. I like that the clothes are dirty looking. The body feels weird to pose though.
>>
>>8859155
This would be a perfect Doom without the duck bills on his feet. Why the fuck did they think that looked good kek?
>>
>>8862095
They weren't that bad when I had him, it's kinda Ash's thing though, dunno why he loves weird feet, probably something to do with his fetish.
>>
File: 1613255238795.jpg (726 KB, 1000x700)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>8845466
>>
Do you guys keep the plastic wrappings that come with boxed figures? I tend to throw that out as it seems pointless to keep.
>>
>>8861873
same dude, Im so sad I got into toy collecting after Ashley's WWR stuff man The designs are so fucking sick, I really hoped he'd start again but then today he reveals another stupid ass woman statueshit thing man.
>>
>>8863107
You missed out on his nom hunters, so did I, they were pretty dope. Maybe we can get em on aftermarket.
>>
>>8863251
oh no I saw those two he just released Im not interested in humans desu, just the robots I fucking love
>>
>>8863354
>desu
wtf? I didnt type desu what the fuck how the fuck did that get put there
>>
>>8863365
it's a word filter, it's been here for years
>>
I am excited lads, got him coming next month I think, april was the date right? That plus the other 4 on the way has me feelin good.
>>
>>8864263
I have him and Hunk coming, curious how Hunk is going to be quality wise.
>>
>>8864275
who's making hunk again? What's he look like, been ages since the orders went up.
>>
>>8864293
>>
>>8864263
PO'd him a few days ago. I don't want to regret it.
>>
>>8864740
I bought he in full months ago, only thing I regret is missing out on his deagle, I missed the window on it
>>
>>8864740
Even if you do regret it (you won't) if you hold on to him for a year or two, he will probably go up in price by a few hundred dollars.
>>
File: genos.jpg (33 KB, 500x750)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Anybody have experience ordering with bbts, and threezero? He's supposed to be dropping this month, but amazon canceled my pre-order and then I had to pick it up from bbts. Now I'm waiting on him from there, but sending three zero an email didn't get me any details.

I know they're usually on time, but this shipment of Genos has been weird as fuck.
>>
>>8866214
Yeah, I can see it going up in price in the aftermarket but I'm not really the kind of people who resell their stuff.

>>8865158
Well, looks like we're on the same boat. Hoping some EU shops will have their stock in like... 6 months or more :)

>>8866367
I'm not from US but I heard bbts is a reliable shop. Should mail them instead of TZ.
>>
>>8845879
The Guardians of the Galaxy version looked the best to me. I think the problem is they tried to subvert expectations too much by removing his armor when he wears the iconic Gauntlet, and overly redesigning his armor for Endgame. I feel like my ideal Thanos would've been a mix of the GOTG/Endgame armor with the Infinity War gauntlet. I did like seeing him tear shit up in the unarmored look in Infinity War but Ididn't feel I needed a toy of him.
>>
>>8866534
I sold my infinity war one once I got the endgame one. He looks better with the helmet on, but yeah the drastic change from what design was already established sucked.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (105 KB, 666x1000)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
I wish I got this Tychus figure. I had Raynor for awhile but eventually sold him. I snapped off his index finger trying to get him to hold his pulse rifle.
>>
>>8867117
why do you regret this when his companion piece was apparently shitty?
>>
>>8867121
I didn't know it was shitty. That's too bad.
>>
>>8866367
Bbts is reliable, I've used their site a lot. I ordered Genos from them and Amazon, but canceled Amazon's once bbts received it. Try reaching out to them on Fb if you're on there. They're good about answering messages quickly.
>>
>>8868116
Wait, they got Genos in? I called CS earlier when I swapped my pre order to them. I chatted with some sweet girl at the start of the month, said it's still coming in as far as they know, but they don't know when. I know 3Z is reliable and so is bbts but this shipment seems to be all over the place, I just want my Genos lads.
>>
>>8867125
you said it was bad though, was it not?
>>
>>8866367
I've ordered all my TF DLX stuff from ThreeZero direct, best prices and shipping.
>>
>>8869468
Missed the window for the exclusive, it was all I could do.
>>
>>8869462
Well Raynor wasn't really shitty, I just broke it. The only shitty thing was the rubber used for the hoses was cracking.
>>
Does anyone know where or how to contact LIM Toys to get a reply? I tried contacting the owner guy on those Sideshow forums but the faggot won't answer my messages but has the audacity to keep posting there.
>>
>>8872339
could try replying to him directly on the forums if it's somethign important "hey, need to contact you for customer support, don't know where else to reach you"
>>
>>8762482
>>8762484
>>8762488
NEAT.

Desire to know more intensifies.
>>
>>8801732
>>8801728
Bespin Fett is Best Fett.
>>
>>8833076
Grab the one you like more, make a nice diorama and sell the rest, anon. Variety is the key: better have 5-6 good completely different figures, than 5-6 more the same.
>>
>>8874953
depends on the figures honestly
>>
Did anyone wind up getting this guy?
>>
>>8874953
Variety might be nice but I like each one for seperate reasons.
I love IM2, Civil War was a the last movie I saw before a major change in my life, MK 7 is because Avengers came out during another major change, and 85 is the end of a era.
>>
>>8798204
I have two issues with this one, why doesn't it have a head sculpt? It would have been perfect.
And I can't get over that middle mold line in the fishbowl.
>>
>>8877800
The headsculpt is dependent on Jake Jewenhall, it's already done, but they had to blur it out in case they can't secure the likeness, he is notoriously shitty with that sort of thing.
>>
I bought a DX17 Maul, dont wanna open it yet, but what is the general consensus on him? Also got Qui-Gon, not a huge figure guy but I like those 2 characters
>>
>>8878944
>DX17 Maul
Oh man, that looks gorgeous man
>dont wanna open it yet, but what is the general consensus on him?
Might as well man, hot toys value isn't exceedingly brought up by being sealed, especially with figures like this. I think most people love hot toys Maul, and Hot Toy's body quiality is top notch, but I remember somebody saying he's not as short as he should be, ad his head is slightly more innaccurate than the sideshow? Looks fine to me though, kid me would've gone ballistic for this back in 99.
>Also got Qui-Gon, not a huge figure guy but I like those 2 characters
That's how they get you in the scale. They rope you in with characters you love and then you are that much easier to convince to buy other characters you love because you're used to paying the price. Makes me wish I got hot toys Cody, but I have other shit I needed to buy recently.

Post pics.
>>
This is not a drill, RE2RE Leon is shipping from a lot of semi major retailers, so teh major ones will be next, LEON'S COOMIN EARLY LADS
>>
>>8879966
Sick.
>>
>>8874931
I'm inclined to agree. His color palate is much for /fa/ than Tatooine Fett's sandwhipped look
>>
>>8879592
It is a super nice fig, I opened the box to peek at Maul, and I gotta say it looks awesome; I have yet to get Qui-Gon in, as it's still being paid for; the reason I haven't opened & displayed Maul yet is because I'm not in a place that allows me to have a permanent display setup, so when I move I'll probably crack it open and set him up alongside Qui-Gon
I also wanna get a display case so there won't be any dust or whatever gathering on the figs; dust & display/storage space are the 2 biggest downsides to collecting
>>
pour one out for this company, still mad I missed this lass when she came out, didn't have money then.
>>
File: 1-6_waldo.jpg (47 KB, 530x750)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>8882144
Same anon, same here.
>>
Thinking about getting that giant Hulkbuster Hot Toys figure, but I wonder if it's even worth the money. I have the AoU Hulk to pair it with.
>>
>>8883518
You could do that, sure, but it's an expensive piece that'll be hard to sell down the road. Do you even have your Hulk displayed right now? Personally I don't think the figure is worth the price, and it's awkward as fuck to pose as well.
>>
File: 20210326_232320.jpg (2.97 MB, 4032x3024)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
I wanna shout out jeep hound, got this guy in two days ago, gonna tell best too.
>>
>>8884897

Oh nice, is that the other Anon's Patriot? Gratz either way, dude.
>>
>>8885072
Yes it is, the pictures I took don't do it justice, but it's the best I can do given my current circumstances. He's a wonderful piece, didn't expect him to be this fucking heavy though.
>>
>>8879966
Just had my invoice from OSK.
>>
>>8885489
Based, when are you getting him, sideshow still hasn't hit me back.
>>
So currently the only figure I really want is an Ellen Ripley, but I don't really like the HT head sculpt very much. How are the chances that Disney will make them shit out a new one when they start the push for the new Alien movies?
>>
>>8882331
>wally
Do people really do this?
>>
>>8888359
It shipped on Sunday so I'm guessing a week or so. There's some in-hand photos on the Resident Evil subreddit and it looks really good so I'm excited for it.
>>
>>8891262
Probably not likely unless they reboot it, and if she's in it and not de-aged, you're gonna get an old lady Sigourney and not sexy young Sigourney, just like terminator dark turd. You might be better off trying to secure 3rd party stuff on ebay.
>>8891878
I'm jelly, hoping I can get a hold of him soon too, but it is sideshow, they tend to be really late to get everything, but I got it for a steal so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>8881524
This is why you keep figures spaced out in great display cases. Dusting is a pain without brushes and spraying air
>>
Is it better to order Threezero stuff from their webstore or from somewhere else?
>>
>>8893929
They sometimes offer exclusive parts for preordering directly from them. If they're not, then buy from wherever you feel like.
>>
>>8893929
directly from them is usually cheapest and best, the exclusives they have tend to be offered everywhere, but you only go there if they sell out directly.

I.E. you missed it on 3z so you go to bbts or osk
>>
>>8893948
>>8893950
Do you know what kind of shipping they use? For $13 it has to be uninsured/not tracked. I also worry because the item I want is Quarter 4 which means holiday shipping hell
>>
>>8893966
NO clue, I ussually go through other sites since I miss their normal ones. I also have never had good times with insurance.
>>
>>8776387
Haven't really been here in a while, pls redpill me anon

I'm considering the (pls no bully) remake seph and ver. 2 cloud PAKs even if I guess they don't belong here (1/7th scale iirc); but knowing PAKs and their QC, I'm on the fence about 'em
>>
>>8894643
this is the 1/6th thread, that is a 3rd party 1/6th Sephiroth, I don't get why you're asking about PAK here
>>
>>8894866
I never seem to find generals or threads for them other than the occasional circulating thread here and there. Is there a certain general PAKs fall under? Bear with me, I'm kinda retarded
>>
>>8866367
>>8866485
>>8868116
>>8869468
Just got order confirmation, Genos is here. Shipping now from bbts.
>>8894987
just make a new thread or general, PAK were memed on for a long while, there's bring arts threads occasionally, but mot of /toy/ consider them overpriced garbage because they mostly are. I think the final fantasy ones are the "good" ones though.
>>
File: 20210401_135832.jpg (3.57 MB, 3423x5576)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
>>8866367
I got my genos from hobby search a month ago, but the fucking thing had a broken leg and Three Zero still haven't sent me a replacement due to covid.

Goods news is that hobbysearch also refunded me $70 for the damage, which I put against berserker guts which just arrived today.

Anyone else have guts yet? I'm terrified of breaking it.
>>
>>8896938
Weird,they're not usually known for bad quality, but they seemed swamped lately. I sent them a few emails, and heard nothing back for a while, slow updates on their social media as well. You shouldn't have to worry about Guts breaking, it's weird yours even broke to begin with.
>>
File: brokenleg.jpg (494 KB, 1632x1224)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>8897088
Yeah, I have the blackswordsman guts and his thumb joint broke recently, haven't figured out whether it's fixable yet.

and this is how genos turned up. At first I thought it had just popped out, but nah. Hoping I get my replacement leg soon. Saitama is lonely.
>>
>>8897334
wow it just sheered off, weird. At least it's on brand for Genos.
>>
>>8882144
Was there any connection between them and coreplay?
>>
>>8898762
>Was there any connection between them and coreplay?
No idea who that is, all I know is, this is a barely functioning company who didn't quite get enough sales to stay above water. They were one of the few innovators in the scale like Ash was at the time, sold fairly cheap too, it's a real shame they went under.
>>
>>8899119
I loved their designs, but they were very clearly mismanaged. What a shame.
>>
File: Bandit-Risk-of-Rain-2.jpg (67 KB, 1200x675)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Was gonna make me a Bandit in the scale, I can definitely make the armor and helmet, but I'm not sure where to find a bulkier black body or how to die a proper black body, or what kinda coat would suit this best that wasn't pleather.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>8897334
I got mine in, he's fantastic but I don't love how fragile the arms feel, outside of that, he's a great figure, especially for the price I paid. Did not have that bizarre thigh sheer you got man, that's some weird shit.

I'll post pictures of him at some point when I'm not too lazy.
>>
File: 20210404_155518.jpg (3.74 MB, 4032x3024)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>8903308
I like this guy, just wish the arms were better. Probably the best genos ot there besides that 6 inch company that did the rest of the cast
>>
File: 20210404_180706.jpg (2.27 MB, 4624x2084)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
One ikea trip later and I feel a bit more civilized.
>>
>>8904893
Keep wanting to get an iron man, but I got patriot instead
>>
>>8904893
Did you not have deltoffs?
>>
>>8896938
>Anyone else have guts yet? I'm terrified of breaking it.
isn't it just a standard 12 inch body? should be mostly fine.
>>
>>8905993
I had one but I have had knees, needed them higher. Got a kalax for a riser and two more detolfs.
>>
1/6 gen, I'm looking to make my partner here, I'm having trouble finding a proper coat I can modify that's preferably NOT pleather. Any pointers on where to look? I figure the shirt and jeans are easy enough to get, same with the boots, but the coat which I thought would be easy is as elusive as he is when he pops smoke.

I can make teh gun, I've got an idea on how I will do it, same with the armor pieces and gloves which should be fairly easy with recasting, but the coat is a big pain in my ass, the hat might be too.
>>
>>8896938
>Anyone else have guts yet? I'm terrified of breaking it.
Nope :/ still waiting on Sideshow to ship it out. I've heard it has great articulation/posability. Have you done anything with it yet?
>>
What are the odds of us getting a Baron Zemo figure?
>>
>>8909962
1:1
It'll come or a ko will.
>>
>>8801728
This is mms464 boba right? Any guide on how to remove fatsuit?
>>
>>8904893
>mk1 War Machine
God I love that one. I really hope Hot Toys does a re-release.
>>
How common are bootlegs of 1/6 toys? I see one that I want to get, but coming straight from china always makes me think twice.
>>
>>8903308
Nice, yeah, guess I was just unlucky.

>>8909579
Nope, not yet. Still nervous, plus i'm waiting on some new shelves to arrive this month, so don't want to risk setting it up, only to have to move it in a few weeks and break it.

I swear i'm cursed when it comes to 1:6
>>
Why does this looks so shit?
>>
>>8915207
They took a classic no frills design and tried to katoki it up, it looks way better with the winged head, but I'd rather see them do a modular or extremis suit figure.
>>
Looking for a muscular base body in the scale, I had the worldbox one but I need something more on par with Arnie but without rubber arms, anybody got a suggestion?
>>
File: PD1449653311OU3.jpg (126 KB, 894x1311)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>8913416
The diecast one is one of my favorite ever figures just due to the paint detailing. It looks like it just got done working. Covered in some oil splatter, some paint scuffing. It is great in person.
>>
>>8916084
>>8913416
It's cool, but I was never a fan of the im2 warmachine design, I feel like most of the ironman suits were kinda trash outside of IM1-2. That being said I wonder if we'll get a comic accurate WarMachine.
since we got this
>>8915207
>>
File: limtoys shipping.png (293 KB, 2018x1106)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
According to limtoys, the red dead 2 figures are packing and shipping soon, so grats on everybody who orderd!
>>
File: cowpoke.png (252 KB, 500x332)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>8918690
Bringing this back from a few threads ago. Gonna be a great figure but holy Christ
>>
>>8913416
How do you feel about this instead?
>>
I'm thinking about using toyswonderland as a last resort but after reading their FAQ, they don't seem very reliable,
Does anyone have experience with them? They're always shilled by that Justin reviewer.
>>
>>8867117
>>8867121
>>8867125
>>8869462
>>8870168
I always preferred Raynor to Tychus, my only issue with Raynor was his wrists were far too weak to hold his guns up properly, but between tightening the screws and adding some super glue into the joints to make them tighter he's great now. My rubber hoses are still fine, even in florida, but I know that's not the case for many of them. I do know that both the hoses and the joints on tychus were improved. Maybe some day I'll pay rape prices for one just to have another badass SC figure.

One of my favorite things I own.
>>
>>8920005
Annoyed.
>>
>>8921689
Looking back, I kind of regret selling it. But whatever.
>>
>>8921788
why? it's sexy
>>
>>8921874
I don't care for the Neon color.
>>
File: neon color.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>8922305
>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.