[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1610333586304.png (1.94 MB, 1078x1434)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
Previous episode >>8669251

Latest waves:
>Black Series - Greef Karga, Kuill, Moff Gideon, Dark Side Rey, The Armorer
>TVC - Darth Vader, The Armorer, Moff Gideon, The Mandalorian, Captain Rex, Din Djarin and The Child pack

Recent Pre-orders:
>Black Series Archive Wave (Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, Hover Tank Driver, Tusken Raider)
>Black Series Bo-Katan
>TVC Slave I reissue (Hasbro Pulse and fan channel exclusive)

Now Shipping:
>Black Series Jar Jar Binks deluxe from Hasbro Pulse
>Black Series Mandalorian Scout Trooper with Speederbike from Amazon

Jar Jar is showing up at Target; DPCI 087-16-2141
>>
*Previous episode >>8679988
My bad.
>>
>>8691997
God it'll be such a "fuck you" to Disney if Jaxxon makes it out. I hope that's true.
>>
Ive had no luck getting Thrawn at target. I decided to pull a thrawn summoning ritual on saturday and read the first book of the cannon trilogy and 20% of the second one. This morning I was able to get an msrp thrawn from amazon and walmart. I highly encourage anyone to use that tactic if they are having a hard time finding a figure.
>>
Also my tvc djin has survived the recent cancellation purge, hopefully that will continue.
>>
>>8692059
Walmart is stocking that wave too. I cracked into a case of them the other day and am entire case of Jar Jars. Didn't buy anything but was exciting none the less
>>
>>8692077
Wait till tomorrow. They've only begun to fuck everyone over.
>>
File: it's happening.png (269 KB, 648x546)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
From the last thread
>>
>>8692077

Not I, I just got the confirmation e-mail.
>>
>>8692231
Of what?
>>
>>8692232

TVC Djin and the child I preordered back on Oct 26.
>>
>>8692077
I have a feeling that even the people who supposedly are having theirs being shipped aren't actually going to get it. They are such a small percentage of posts that I have seen online so far. The vast majority of people got theirs cancelled because Walmart fucked something up with the pin.
>>
>>8692245
Like they shipped it or what? Post a screen grab. They've been cancelling them in the last 24 hours, so you're not going to just get a confirmation email now.
>>
>>8692265
Hasnt shipped yet. Thrawn already shipped. May get cancelled who knows.
>>
>>8692254
Why does Walmart even do preorders if they just cancel everything? It happens time and time again.
>>
>>8692278
The order date was dec 14th. I think walmart does it backwards where they cancel the oldest orders first.
>>
I got the ESB Hot Toys Vader coming tomorrow. I'm kind of excited. I hated the look of their ANH Vader (those gloves man), but this looks like it'll be a stellar piece for my collection.
>>
>>8692297
I have sideshow vader. Whats the difference?
>>
>>8692349
Sideshow hasn't done an ESB specific Vader. So just minor armor differences, and some finer details on the Hot Toys probably. Sideshow has done a really good job on their Vaders.
>>
What do you guys think the chances are of getting actual new figures or good rereleases of ROTJ figures like the weequays, giran, malakili, barada, kithaba, or wooof for the anniversary? I would've bet on a scout trooper but honestly they didn't even give us a snowtrooper for the ESB anniversary so I'm not so sure now. Kinda have a feeling we might get a bib fortuna though. We'll be lucky to get a jabba or rancor. Maybe a new ewok. One. Begrudgingly.
>>
>>8692432
Bib may happen cause of Mando. But the whole thing feels bleak. There's less and less aliens in the line. It's damning since that's what made Star Wars stand out as a line.
>>
File: IMG_1987_1400x.jpg (408 KB, 1400x1867)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
When the hell is hasbro going to finally give us a standalone release of the 501st clone?
>>
Every thread until I get them.
Also, I just realized they called it Mandalorian Retro Collection Wave 1, which means there may be more mando waves. For those interested in these, what would you want in a wave 2?
>>
>>8692457
Suppose I'll be picking up snaggletooth for that very reason. Well, hmm... They did do the skiff guard 3 pack. Maybe we can get another one or two of those. Rancor keepers w/ malakili, giran, and a new figure for that other one. Then, I dunno, skiff guards II with 2 weequays and kithaba or a weequay, kithaba, and new barada. Fuck it, make a jabba's palace one with bib, wooof, and sergeant doallyn.
>>
>>8692007
News flash dumbfuck, not a single figure gets made without a very far in advance approval from lucasfilm and thus disney, theyve said so in the livestreams and the battlefront 2 devs have said even things like fucking skins need to go through lucasfilm approvals before anything gets made.
>>
>>8692516
If they were smart they’d release it on the new body sometime in the next year or so. People would eat that shit up to go with their 332nd clones. But, if they do release it, I’m sure they’ll fuck it up somehow. Like making it a Wal-Mart exclusive.
>>
i know this may not be the place to ask but can anyone give me advice on where i could sell my opened sw figures
>>
>>8692516
I dont think you'd want it on the new body, with its fucked up elbow pads
>>
>>8692527
Beskar Mando is a given but I'm hoping for Boba, Fennic, Ahsoka, Cobb and Bo-Katan
>>
>>8692616
Try some of the Star Wars groups on Facebook.
>>
>>8692632
yeah thats probably a good idea lol
>>
>>8692527
Fuck waves of 5 figures this should be an entire line. I want retro background characters. I want the frog lady and her husband. I want some ice spiders. I want some mon calamari repair guy. I want the bug that plays cards in the cantina. I want all the Merc crew that breaks into the prison, especially Q9-0. I want every single character that's appeared in mandalorian armor. I want motherfucking dark troopers.
>>
>>8692007
You're really going to stick it to Disney buying buying a product made and produced by Disney
>>
>>8692677
disney already screwed themselves over with the sales. sw figures are near extinct compared to the old days
>>
>>8692681
You're still giving Disney your money.
>>
>>8692516
It fucking sucks that they'd probably make them on the new clone body which looks worse than the old, my only hope is that the text that they've done a few fan channel rereleases of previously exclusive figures allows them to rerelease the 4 of them on the old mold instead but that's probably unlikely cause of the new clone mold.
>>
>>8692677
It shows them EU is better than their Sequel shit.
>>
>>8692883
Doesn't matter you're still giving Disney your money.
The only thing you're showing them is that they can easily get people who hate the sequels to buy their products by throwing out a random character from the Legends series
>>
Bunch of new TVC figures according to Yakface! This news will make your pp go from the little pp to the BIG PP...

>They're re-releasing the Emperor's Royal Guard according to Yakface's Instagram to go with a BRAND NEW ROTJ EMPEROR PALPATINE.

Emperor rumor;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ65XHSsWBx/

Royal Guard rumor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6d6E1Mp89/

There's also some new figure that he's dropping a hint for with the clue being, "SOMETHING BLUE". Is it Max Rebo? Is it Bo-Katan? What could it mean? Who is it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4IF1lswK5/

Legends characters are also coming to TVC.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6d6E1Mp89/
>>
>>8692927
Did you just steal that entire post?
>>
>>8692933
¡Es mi amigo LioConvoy!
>>
>>8692933
>imagine spamming threads

Why haven't jannies permabanned you?
>>
>>8692933
Hi lio
>>
>>8692927
>Legends characters are also coming to TVC.
Will we finally see ebay prices crash?
>>
File: IMG_20210111_202118.jpg (2.21 MB, 3968x2976)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
Got the extended neck peg for Mando, costed an arm and a leg to ship to Canada. Nice upgrade though, I think it looks much better now.
>>
>>8692936
>>8692940
>>8692943
Holy shit you're obsessed.
>>
>>8692946
Only if it's something like a new Revan; we almost got him repacked in the line, but he was cancelled in favor of sculpting a new one at a later date. There hasn't been any news on Revan ever since. And what if they repacked some Legends stuff on TVC cardbacks? Perhaps repacked the Build a Driod Dark Trooper?
>>
File: IMG_3454.jpg (2.45 MB, 3539x3073)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>8691567
>>8691581
>>8691584
Thanks guys. If you're interested in customs/headsculpt repaints, I've been posting on @jimmy_paints
>>
>>8692954
I think video game/EU figures from the era won't be getting a re-release anytime soon sadly. Tie fighter pilot, random Han number 3 etc. are probably a shoe-in though.

Sucks for anyone (me) who didn't get everything from that era, those aftermarket prices are only getting worse.
>>
File: revan sizzle trailer.jpg (109 KB, 1366x768)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>8692961
I think we get Revan eventually, I dunno about some older games, but Reven seems a pretty likely figure. They put out two Black Series figures for him and made his lightsaber fairly recently. They also just put out Darth Nihilus and Lucasfilm just put out a sizzle trailer advertising Lucasfilms Games which featured him in the trailer. He was supposed to have his old figure repacked at one time, but it was cancelled in favor of a brand new figure which has never materialized. This could also be a good time to repack some Old Republic figures since it's featured int he sizzle trailer too.

Sizzle Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVWJNa3uqE
>>
>>8692616
Flea markets. Quite a few at my local one. An original darth vader even
>>
>>8692943
>>8692940
>>8692936
Put your trip back on CC, you're a fag.
>>
File: lio the fag.png (107 KB, 1024x325)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>8693042
Try being less of a fag, mate.
>>
>>8693054
Sup CC
>>
So, as of now you can still order Djin by adding to cart from the search page but if you click through it says out-of-stock. It seems to be redirecting to the old listing that was updated.

This mess is funny if nothing else.
>>
>>8693072
It's not really funny because it's Walmart continuing to be absolutely the worst when it comes to handling toys. I don't get how they can fuck up so many preorders and distribution.
>>
>>8693083
Come on anon, they're only one of the biggest companies in America. Give them a break!
>>
>>8693083
It's because Walmart just plain fucking sucks, brick and mortar and .com as a whole. The only thing the company has going for it is having a store a mile away from every American but that's increasingly becoming less relevant.

And people wonder why Amazon only grows stronger...
>>
>>8693054
yes, we all know how to turn (You)s on and off with 4chanX. You've impressed no one.
>>
>>8693105
My 3 dins with pins shipped this morning. I still havent been able to get the target one. Do you think there is a crazy tvc collector that also hoards black series that wants to trade?
>>
>>8693057
>>8693111
Why do you advocate that you're trolling?
>>
>>8693126
Why do you keep posting randomly about your fuckboi?
>>
>>8693140
Who are you talking about schizo?
>>
>>8693144
You know this doesn't help your case
>>
Is there a more iconic duo than crippling autism and toy collecting?
>>
>>8693140
Will you please shut the fuck up and stop coming to this thread. I'm getting really sick of you fagging up multiple threads.
>>
>>8693140

Mcfucking kys troll. Please do us a favor.
>>
>>8693123
Also it feels good that my december orders caused all the first wave people to get cancelled.
>>
>>8693123
Still waiting on my 1. I'm scalping it to buy things I actually want because I already have 2 TVC Mandos and $25 for Yeed isn't worth it.
>>
>>8693152
So it's ok for the spaz to spaz out and call random people his fuckboi for 4 posts in a row? Fuck off schizo, we can see through your phoneposting.
>>
>>8693175
>no you're not allowed to get mad at me for being a giant pussy and fag who never stops
Everyone thinks you're a retard, please stop.
>>
>>8693105
Walmart used to be decent but then the old man died and his kids turned into a money well
>>
>>8693184
You and your cell phone aren't everyone you obvious samefagging retard.
>>
>>8692059
Anons don’t do this, I accidentally summoned Darth bane and now he is chasing me around the house
>>
>>8693126
You're the only one trolling
>>
I guess I had no choice but to order two of the buildup packs since they decided to cancel my preorder. I had to get two because they were trying to charge $8 for shipping again. At least I was able to use the "$10 gift voucher*" that the customer service pajeet gave me yesterday but it's still bullshit because I only wanted one.
>>
>>8692656
I see you are a man of culture like myself.
>>
Are we finally getting Aayla Secura bros?
>>
>>8693341
The "something blue" reference is also found in a clue for a figure for TVC. So I'm not sure. I imagine it's the same character, whoever it is.
>>
>>8692948
That actually looks so much better hwered you get it
>>
File: mythrol.jpg (30 KB, 750x769)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>8693341
>>8693369
It's just going to be this guy.
>>
>>8693394
Fucking hope so
>>
>>8693144
Jesus christ why are you calling people schizo again dude remember your breakdown two threads ago, just relax and stop picking fights with retards here
>>
>>8693394
More alien more better
>>
>>8693394
Wouldn't surprise me. There's more Mandalorian figures listed in upcoming waves of TVC. I wouldn't hate that they made him either, but at the same time when there's a rumored figure and clues as to who it might be, your brain often runs wild wanting it to be any number of characters on your wishlist.
>>
>>8693397
>remember how I ruined another thread, two threads ago and you called me a schizo
>>
>>8693413
What?
>>
I appear to have gotten mine today.
>>
>>8693438
Congrats Anon!
>>
>>8693438
Was the pin thrown in the box too?
>>
>>8693438
>>8693458
Also interested in the pin. Did they ship in a box?
>>
>>8693458
>>8693473
It was not. I assume because I preordered it before the pin was part of it.
>>
>>8693489
I preordered before the pin was a part of it but the listing was changed to include the pin after it got delayed the first time back in December, did the same happen to yours? Mine got cancelled though.
>>
>>8693494
Yes. And that sucks bud. I hate to hear that.
>>
>>8693494
Not getting the pin probably being the thing that caused this cluster fuck is a little bit of a jip. At least you actually got the figure in one piece though.
>>
Where the fuck is my Werner Herzog figure?
>>
>>8693494
Contact walmart to try and get a partial refund because it was advertised as having a pin. You might get something out of it - that's what I'm going to do when mine gets here without the pin.
>>
>>8692936
>>8692940
>>8692943
Hi arbco. Take your meds today?
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 623x229)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
These are the two that I ordered this morning >>8693288 and I just now noticed that the price is different. Why are these $12.68 each now? I swear to god if they send me just the pins I'm going to do something illegal.
>>
Nu Booba and Dark Trooper when?
>>
>>8693556
Dark trooper will an in demand army builder so hasbro will either make it $30 deluxe or a Walmart exclusive will 332nd trooper
>>
>>8693341
>>8693394
I hope you guys wont be let down when it is revealed to be Max Rebo
>>
File: hmmmm.png (24 KB, 1585x331)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Mine apparently shipped? Even though I haven't gotten an email saying it did. It also doesn't appear to have charged my account yet.
>>
>>8693621
From compiling information found online, it seems to me that only people who paid with anything other than paypal actually got theirs? Since paypal charges your account when it orders instead of when it ships, when they cancel the order they automatically refund to paypal and remove your order from the fulfillment queue. But I guess if you ordered through some other method then your order is kept in the fulfillment queue even when it is cancelled because it was never refunded? Can you confirm that you paid with anything other than paypal? Mine was ordered October 26 with paypal and was cancelled and refunded.
>>
>>8693629
I did pay with my credit card.
>>
>>8693636
That supports it but hopefully others ITT can tell us whether they used paypal or not and whether theirs was cancelled to confirm
>>
>>8693585
god PLEASE be Max Rebo
>>
>>8693585
>>8693712
I’ll be upset if it’s NOT Max Rebo.
>>
>>8692927
New palpatine is cool, would kinda hope the royal guard has a new head underneath the helmet or no head at all except for the helmet but whatever. Blue will be that mythrol guy from mando lol. Legends is good news, hoping we can get some cool figs out of it like kyle katarn.
>>
lol walked outside to get the mail and there was a package haphazardly tossed onto my patio with mando and yeed inside. no pin. now where the fuck is my incinerator trooper?
>>
>>8693585
Honest to god Max Rebo would be amazing, always like his design
>>
My Walmart Din is still just saying delayed. What the hell is going on.
>>
Just got one of my Din's today via ontrac while the other in the order was canceled. Was preordered when the pin wasn't included in listing. Arrived in a bubble mailer in surprisingly good condition but no pin.
>>
I ordered two, but my cancellation email says one. I guess I'm still getting one then? What a shitshow.
>>
Do you think Kelly Marie Tran has a room full of Rose figures that she goes into and cries?
>>
>>8694044
No but boyega does
>>
>>8693629
I paid with my credit card and just got the shipment notification so I think you could be right. Perhaps the orders got fucked up because of the changing of the listing to include the pin and PayPal orders didn't get auto renewed.
>>
My TVC din shipped today, paid with a card and they changed it from the regular 2 pack to one with the pin.
>>
>>8694044
No but I do. Love that plump sweetie
>>
File: 621.png (783 KB, 1146x856)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
>>8694449
>>
>>
>>
anyone know if bandai is going to release more model droids?
there's a noticeable lack of r3 droids in 6 inch
>>
>>8694640
Your guess is as good as ours but it seems unlikely since they haven't said shit about new kits for a while
>>
>>8694640
I don't think anyone at Bandai really knows what the fuck is going on right now.
>>
>>8694304
>>8694328
Did your cards get charged as soon as it shipped and does your order still say cancelled on the walmart website? Some people are saying that they received a shipping notification email but that on the website it still says cancelled, and others have said the same but also that they were never charged. But this does seem to make the most sense if what I read online about walmart's order fulfillment queue system is correct.
>>
Welp. I love it.
>>
>>8694826
My card was charged today the figure shipped yesterday, both my email and walmart acct say it shipped.
>>
>>8694833
Have the monkey eat Gropoo.
>>
File: thrawn-target.jpg (212 KB, 638x890)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>8692059
Got lucky to day and found a fresh case on pegs. And a single Din Djarin Mando.
>>
>>8693341
Finally, Black Series Watto.
>>
>>8694864
Can you imagine being a parent taking their child to buy a toy only to see some fat, greasy, neck bearded weirdo arranging the toys on the shelf to take a photo? Imagine the smell...
>>
>>8694872
Kek I remember posting something similar to this the last time that guy posted a picture like that. Must have been a few weeks ago now.
>>
File: 2624205356951415953.jpg (69 KB, 561x901)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>8693341
Not Aayla, but it will be a Twi'ilek
>>
>>8694872
You just jelly, anon.
>>
>>8694864
Thrawn's aftermarket is going to skyrocket w/ season 3. Buy now bros
>>
>>8694879
Based, we've needed this sexual god in TBS since day one
>>
>>8694882
As soon as Dorksidetiys ships him.
>>
>>8694826
I did get charged. My status on the order never said cancelled, just delayed. It still says delayed actually but it shipped anyway. Pic related
>>
>>8694871
Would be fun with a little not figma stand so he could hover.

>>8694879
Is this the fat hentai man of the star wars universe?
>>
>>8695060
>Is this the fat hentai man of the star wars universe?

Him and Sex God Jabba might have a rivalry then.
>>
File: IncineratorTrooperback.jpg (179 KB, 1200x1350)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
smdh yellowed right outta the box, terrible paint job (lol that forehead stripe), and they molded the fuel pack for the flamethrower upside down. wtf is going on hasbro? absolutely atrocious. hopefully this is just a shitty one. those fuel tanks tho.
>>
File: IncineratorTrooperfront.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1366)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
whoops mixed up the pics my b
>>
>>8695073
What's he from?
>>
>>8694889
>>8695060
>>8695073
The real reason Boba killed Bib was because he didn't like him trying to play like he was the new Orn Fee Taa, it's like someone trying to pretend they're the new Biggie, Boba didn't play that shit
>>
>>8695099
He’s from the fantasy line of a cheap, but well-made, toy company that releases a plethora of figures and sets in the early 2000’s known as “Chap Mei”.
>>
>Bo figure is going to be an atomic ginger with the face of Burn Gorman
>Not redhead starbuck
It hurts frens
>>
>>8695234
Mega yikes
>>
>>8693394
Would not even be mad about this.
>>
>>8693629
Ordered and paid through paypal very early morning yesterday. They sent it out same day, apparently.
>>
Stop right there rebel scum
>>
>>8695104
Orn Free Taa (also known as Ornery Frito on the competitive eating circuit) actually hired Boba Fett to kill the crime lord "Big" Bib Fortuna as he was threatening his coveted position of Fattest Twi'lek.
>>
>>8695362
YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW
>>
>>8695362
If they ever rerelease these dudes I hope they fix the mold issue that gives the top brim of the visor that raised eyebrow look.
>>
>>8695087
>yellowed

You need your eyes checked.
>>
>>8692927
>possible max rebo
I'd buy it in a heartbeat, I just missed my chance at a fairly priced scout trooper and speeder bike, up here in Canada, prices always are double (even currency adjusted) and there are scalpers everywhere no matter what. I've gotten to the point now of simply just asking my American friends to buy them for me at retail and ship em, and I send them cash.
>>
>>8695087
>>8695084
shit like this is what keeps me away from TVC
>>
>>8695901
What, great figures that only the stupidest of people would complain about?
>>
>>8695916
I love laughing at you delusional faggots and your childish sunk cost fallacy. TVC looks like absolute shit.
>>
>>8695997
>sour grapes
Sorry you missed the good toys fag.
>>
Why is the TVC Rise of Skywalker Rey selling for for much now? If you go to sold listings on ebay she averages around $80 now. Can’t really figure out why.
>>
>>8696036
Even stranger is that nobody else in her wave is selling for anywhere near $80 so I don’t even think it’s solely a scarcity thing. I can’t wrap my head around it. Was there something I missed that put sudden desirability on the Rise of Skywalker Rey?
>>
>>8695997
I’ve got a couple and they’re great. R1 Stormtrooper and the Beskar Mando are amazing. Cara Dune, too.
>>
>>8696004
Gosh, you're right. Woe is me, I'm missing out on those high quality tvc figures. lmao
>>
>>8696049
>>8696004
yup those grapes are sour, keep them away from me
>>
>>8696049
Post good ones now. :/
>>
>>8696044
Maybe there hasn’t been a ton of listings for the character and so the seller decided to hack up the price
>>
I love how the most neutral pose you can get is an A pose, and that lovely yellow flesh color
>>
>>8696051
more options than jaina and finn. black series has no females just mary sues and storm troopers
>>
I'll grant they've finally started doing a little better with paint and some sculpts, but that fucking A pose looks so stupid. I hate that they can't do a normal relaxed pose, they all look like the little brother in Christmas Story. Bugged the shit out of me in the late 00's, still hasn't been fixed in the 20's.
>>
>>8696059
I don't collect black series. I'm not part of your retarded nerd culture war.
>>
>>8696058
Found the retard poster.
>>
>>8696072
Nice argument, champ.
>>
>>8696077
TVC's better than Black Series crybaby.
>>
>>8696082
>>8696069
retard
>>
>>8696083
Yes you are
>>
>>8696085
Nice one! Your wit matches that of a tvc apologist.
>>
>>8696036
>>8696044
Would not be surprising to me at all if Disney themselves or some Lucasfilm story cuck decided to buy up all the unsold Rey figures to create artificial scarcity, then decided to try and scalp them for ridiculous prices due to owning the entire market.
>>
>>8696090
>apologist
Wow, it must suck being as fucking stupid as you are. TVC has lasted as long as it has for a reason. They're great figures, and you being a complete mong doesn't change that.
>>
>>8696100
>hurrrr people buy it, so it's good
Yeah, it has a glorious legacy.
>>
>>8696090
Nobody has to apologize for one of the greatest toylines in history.
>>
>>8696106
>>
>>8696106
Better than the 6" even still.
>>
Well my order didn’t include the pin so I hit up customer service chat and told them. Got refunded for full purchase of 2 figures. Guess it’s makes it little better they came a bit curved
>>
>>8696117
Closest I've seen yet to a decent neutral pose, and the paint looks good. I'd buy either of these.
>>8696118
Maybe so, I'm not a huge fan of tbs either.
>>8696111
It could be better, and easily, if anyone gave enough of a shit.
>>
>>8696136
What exactly is the point of picking out random old figures from the legacy/30th anniversary collections and pretending like they're TVC figures? Do you just think that people won't actually notice and will just play along with your shitposting?
>>
>>8696150
Pretty sure those were all tvc, anon. Self delusion is not a favorable trait.
>>
>>8696201
Neither is being wrong all the time, but you're shooting for that one with every post.
>>
>>8696205
Prove me wrong then.
>>
I like the black series, I already have a massive 6" collection of a few franchises.

But I dont get the TVC bashing or the superiority complexes, they're just toys.

Let's all just enjoy our collections without the screeching.
>>
File: 1451882173413.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>8696232
Celebrate enjoyment of toys
Don't like what I like? That's your choice. I'm happy you have something you enjoy.
>>
>>8696214
You already are wrong for shitting on TVC.
>>
>>8696260
Again, excellent argument. You're a moron.
>>
>>8696049
>Original Trilogy Collection, 2005
>>8696051
>The only actual TVC figure you posted, 2011
>>8696058
>Legacy Collection, 2009
>>8696068
>Black Series, 2015
>>8696106
>idk what this even is because even the legacy collection doesn't have hips like that, maybe ROTS collection from 2004?
Wow TVC totally sucks here's a cherrypicked selection of figures from 5+ years ago (most of which aren't even from the line) as proof! I totally BTFO those TVCniggers! Kill yourself retard.
>>
File: MVIMG_20210113_124729.jpg (2.11 MB, 2553x3095)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
Got GoA Luke today. Realized the mission fleet Grogu works pretty well with this scale. I hope they do a Din Djarin.
>>
Which figures would make decent pilots for the imperial troop transport?
>>
>>8695997
>helmet isn't deformed
It's better than the BS version.
>>
>>8696269
Nice robes and he looks like he's on LSD with those eyes.
>>
>>8696273
I don't know if there is an actual consensus in the lore but I imagine that disney would have you believe it's one of their designs, something like the imperial tank driver/commander. I always imagined that it would be something like an AT-ST driver.
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 609x216)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Well shit, the order that I made yesterday when the came back in stock (my original got cancelled) actually shipped. I can't wait to get it, then get a full refund for not receiving the pins.
>>
>>8696269
Looks like Ken from Toy Story 3
>>
>>8696266
not the anon you're replying to, but the princess leia in disguise is clearly labelled as tvc in the pic
>>
>>8696298
Repacked from the black series retard.
>inb4 repacks from old lines clearly represent the quality of TVC as a whole in 2021
>>
>>8696280
The eyes aren't my favorite part of this series that's for certain. I might repaint them to be simpler like they are in the artstyle for the animated shorts. I think they took most of these likenesses from the graphic novel.

I took the robe from a Saga Legends Darth Maul but I think I might be making Luke his own now.
>>
Posting my fave types of star wars toys to derail the derailment. Might drill a hole in his back and put a magnet there and a magnet on the rifle for fun.
>>
>>8696316
>the absolute state of TVC in 2021
You people actually pay money for this crap? It has like 5 articulation points LMAO
>>
>>8696319
to each their own lol. You guys get baited so easy.
>>
>>8696261
Says the moron shitting on TVC...yeah, your opinion really matters.
>>
>>8696316
>>8696326
I wish the Bobas of this line weren't scalped to shit walmart exclusives. They sell now for roughly the same amount the original figure from the 80's sells for. I really wanted to buy a bunch to make customs with.
>>
>>8696326
>actual TVC figures from LAST YEAR
it looks like a fucking 80's figure LMFAOOOO and you people still insist that TVC is good?
>>
>>8696336
I hope this is a joke post. I can't tell on this board anymore.
>>
>>8696310
Ohhh, I want more robes for my figures honestly.
>>
>>8696365
I'm making fun of the retard who posted a 2005 OTC figure and pretended it was TVC
>>
>>8696316
>>8696326

As I said before, I like the look, I get the feel they want for it.

It's just not for me, and I'm glad there's a variety of toys for all types of collectors.

Post pictures of them on your desk/shelf if you have them. This is a board for the the enjoyment of us collectors.
>>
>>8696333
It will get rereleased.
>>
>>8696266
the sandtrooper is actually from 2001 according to the site the image is pulled from
>>
>>8696336
that's not tvc, it's a different line made to look like the old 80's figures- the mandalorian got the entire main cast done like this
>>
File: CXXZkXAWEAANrtd.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>8692972
They could repack the Sith box set Darth Nihilus, since he's still a really nice figure; but Bastila, HK build a droids, Revan, and Malak are all pretty crappy by today's standards. They'd need whole new figures. The handful of figures from the MMO seem to be OK, but I don't own any of them.

>>8693712
>>8693730
>>8693838
But which version of Max Rebo?
>>
File: EoFp-s0XUAMCXra.jpg (144 KB, 750x911)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>8696269
>those eyes
>>
>>8696464
Do you think so? How do you know? That would be so awesome
>>
File: raptor riders.jpg (3.49 MB, 3147x2268)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>8695362
Howdy!
>>
So a second order from the """""restock"""" came today.... Still no pin (not that I really care) so I contacted CS to see if I could get anything out of it and the poojeet gave me the manufactures number to call. Only at Walmart. LMAO
>>
>>8696232
I honestly can barely tell the difference between TVC and the Black Series, I have 90% black series and like 10% TVC in my 40 figure collection and I honestly think they compliment each other really well, I think the only major difference is that TVC seems to have brighter colours and better packaging. And the black series is more realistic.
>>
>>8696779
I got three today, all mint, no pins. Never had that happen with walmart before.
>>
>>8696807
Forgot pic.
>>
>>8696647
I hate the fact that we're probably never seeing scenes like this outside of fan comics.
>>
>>8696807
Damn, Walmart needs to sort their shit out
>>
>>8696779
Walmart seems to be totally inconsistent with the pin thing. Someone earlier in this thread said he got a full refund, someone on r****t said that he was refunded just the cost of the pin which was apparently $2.65 despite them not having a retail price at all, and now you are saying that they didn't offer a refund at all. Everyone who posts here and has received theirs without the pin should contact walmart and see what they can get out of it, you might get lucky and get a full refund if that first anon is to be believed.
>>
>>8696841
Id be happy just to get a commander cody at retail and for them to actually ship my ahsoka and incenerator trooper.
>>
>>8696845
Well people on Yakface are currently saying that their incinerator troopers are being cancelled... I ordered one along with the buildup pack and one of the repacks (to get free shipping), and my incinerator trooper still says delayed though my buildup pack was cancelled. These were all ordered on October 26.
>>
I got my mando guy. I like his paint. Don't care for the show, but a silver mandolorian I can throw in the collection somewhere. Feed the baby to a Reek. No pin with mine either. But I'd rather get the toy than fight with getting a pin.
>>
>>8696803
difference in size
>>
>>8696774
Got any more pics of the dino-riders
>>
I'm not a MOC fag but jesus, Walmart bent the shit out of it to fit it in the box. I straightened it back out a bit but I'm still kinda mad. That and there was no pin so what even was the point of that listing change.
>>
>>8697130
>That and there was no pin so what even was the point of that listing change.
Yeah I don't get that. It's not like I want the pin but it seems retarded for them to make this huge issue because of it and then for it to not even arrive. So in the end it was a whole rigamarole for literally no reason.
>>
>>8697170
Hasbro just needs to stop making everything a damn walmart, target, and walgreens exclusive.
>>
>>8697130
Was the box small? I got mine in a relatively large box with like a smaller, partial box inside of it that fit tighter around the toy.
>>
>>8697188
It was a box just big enough for the card. Honestly if they would have just put it with the bubble facing down, it would have been fine. Instead they put one too many airpouches in and instead of ripping one off, they bent the card to force it in. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from Walmart wagies but even when I worked at a UPS Store I was expected to pack things to a certain standard.
>>
>>8697130
>>8697213
That's frustrating as hell. I can kinda understand the shipping monkeys walking on shit but the packer probably shoving things is retarded.

From what I've seen Walmart probably doesn't have a system for them to look and grab a pre-selected box/mailer so they just grab whatever. You should call them (don't chat, trust me) and complain but also bring up the pin too. You might get some money back for what it's worth.
>>
>>8697229
Yeah I'm thinking of calling em about the pin anyway to see if I can get anything back
>>
Just checked my email to find a cancelled incinerator trooper. I got my mando and yeed order from December but not the Incinerator from like October? Walmart is really dropping the ball super hilariously hard.
>>
File: MVIMG_20210113_210301.jpg (533 KB, 1000x648)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>For one so small
>You seem so strong
>My arms will hold you
>Keep you safe and warm

>This bond between us
>Can't be broken
>I will be here
>Don't you cry

>'Cause you'll be in my heart
>Yes, you'll be in my heart
>From this day on
>Now and forever more
>>
>>8697243
Yep most if not all Incinerator's were cancelled yesterday. Knowing wally world though they will be briefly instock in a couple days.
>>
>>8697179
Amazon is no better, between the randomly cancelled orders and crushed boxes
>>
>>8696273
Ralph McQuarie Snowtrooper concept but their heads are a bit too big
>>
so do I need to call walmart customer service about the mando yeed pin refund or can I do this online?
>>
>>8697333
I got a egift card when I called while the FOUR live chat people all wanted me to call FUCKING HASBRO. So yeah, it's pretty hit or miss.
>>
just removed the fat suit on mando and damn he is much more fun
>>
>>8696117
>>8696136
They’re actually gone same figure. It’s actually based off of ARC Captain Fordo, from Genndy’s Clone Wars. But I guess for legal reasons (they didn’t want to give Genndy money) they didn’t straight up name the figure that.
>>
>>8697370
So even though Lucas owns all the rights, they'd still have to pay Genndy?
>>
>>8696647
Luke Twinkwalker
>>
>>8696618
Look at the massive caboose on that thing.
>>
>>8696774
These budget cuts are really hitting us
>>
>>8697385
>"Consuming food is his primary passion."
>>
>>8697374
Yeah, probably. His name was all over that series, and George actually came to Genndy wand asked him to do the series.

That’s probably one of the reasons why Genndy’s Clone Wars isn’t on Disney Plus. They’d have to pay him royalties. And Genndy isn’t tied down by any studio or company, and Disney usually likes to work with people and things they own. Plus, it wouldn’t “fit in” with their “creative story vision”, or some made up BS like that. And Genndy has criticized Disney’s buisiness tactics and techniques, and how they handle their internal affairs.
>>
>>8697374
>>8697400
Genndy doesn't own any of it. They don't have to pay him.
>>
>>8697400
I don't think you know how any of this stuff works. Genndy doesn't own shit. They'd have to pay him royalties, but it'd literally be a drop in the bucket. You know how many other shows are on Disney Plus right now? Do you think Genndy Clone Wars is some unique example where Genndy owns more of this particular show he did for a intellectual property he didn't even create than the show runner of literally any other show on Disney Plus?
>>
>>8697364
Fat suit?
>>
>>8697400
>>8697411
>>8697418
Yeah, Genndy himself has no ownership of any of that. It's entirely possible CN may still have a say in broadcast/DVD/streaming rights to it though, since they produced it. That wouldn't give them rights to the actual IP though, there's absolutely no way Lucas would have agreed to a deal that let anyone else have any kind of control over that.

As far as the name Fordo, even if Genndy controlled the rights to the microseries he wouldn't own that name, since he didn't come up with it and it's entirely possible he's never even heard the name. It comes from a Star Wars Insider article, as far as Genndy was concerned he was just a cool ARC. That's likely why Hasbro decided to just call him "ARC Trooper Commander" since more people would know him as that and wouldn't recognize the name "Fordo."
>>
>>8697433
Yeah mando has a fat suit or padded suit to give him some buff but articulation is sacrificed so I just took it off , looks a bit more baggy but more posable so it’s worth it to me
>>
Disney stans be like
>>8697411
>>8697418
>>8697439
>>
File: IMG_20210114_014931_731.jpg (1.47 MB, 2799x2322)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>
>>8697529
>stans
Fuck off
>>
Is there a new Jyn figure coming or can I go ahead and pick up a black series one for like £8? (Cheap as fug)
>>
>>8694856
Per your request anon bro.
>>
>>8697540
can u explain the plastic bushes and why everything is surrounded by them
>>
>>8697557
Rumor is we'll get a Rogue one fan channel wave like the Rebels wave. But, there have been no announcements.
>>
>>8697558
Hot!
>>
>>8697557
Adding to what >>8697595 said, the rumors state the figures will get face printing as well so you might as well wait and see. It's not like jyn prices are gonna skyrocket anytime soon.
>>
>>8697558
then yeed uses the force and monkey vegeta's jaw gets torn off
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>8696820
Why would you want to see shit like that
>>
I didn't notice it before but it does kinda bug me that the incinerator stormtrooper's fuel tank is molded upside down. Not that it matters since all the orders of him have been canceled and buried in a giant hole in the desert like the Atari ET cartridges.
>>
>>8692007
I don't even collect modern SW toys but I'd probably pick up Jaxxon.

Although Don-Wan Kihotay was more my jam as a character.
>>
Be quick
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-The-Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-6-Inch/344788920
>>
>>8697529
>if you explain why Genndy doesn't own Clone Wars, you must be a Disney shill
I... what?
>>
>>8698082
Ignoring the other points I brought up
>>
>>8698003
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SELLING AGAIN?
My order from November is still delayed!
>>
>>8698086
What other points? Genndy doesn't own Clone Wars. The other points are meaningless if he doesn't own it.
>>
File: your meds.png (2.12 MB, 2048x1986)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>8697529
>>8698086
>>
MRIV INBOUND
>>
When is black series ventress releasing?

Do we have any more images?
>>
I figured this’d go here because it’s star wars related, so, how do I prevent stains on Stormtroopers? Specifically the newer 3.75 5POA ones, harder shinier plastic. I mess around with them sometimes and I’m a bit autistic about them getting any kind of stains on them
>>
>>8698314
Most stores have it listed as April or June. Hasbro has had a habit of things coming out a month or so ahead of when preorders say they are due so who knows. I'm sure some will leak out around March.
>>
>>
I bought the troop transport and six remanent troopers to ride on it
>>
>>8698818
Post more!
>>
>>8698826
cool
>>
>>8698847
>>
>>8698924
>>
>>8698925
>>
>>8698929
>>
>>8698089
reorder it genius
>>
>>8699018
I couldn't even then. It was already sold out.
But it they got stock to sell, why can't they use that stock to fill standing orders?
Obviously a rhetorical question.
The complaint is that BREAKING NEWS: Wal-Mart sucks ass.
>>
File: PVnsYkd.png (14 KB, 337x239)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>8699024
>I couldn't even then. It was already sold out.
Yeah they suck but just set a get in stock alert through their website and you'll get one next time around that's what i did i was luckily checking my inbox right when i got the email for the Loyalist being back in stock and managed to order 2
>>
>>8699027
Not that guy, but I've never received an in stock alert from Walmart when something came back in. Sometimes I'll put in multiple email addresses at different times and still nothing.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (78 KB, 1144x540)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>8699088
Thats odd i never have had an issue with it, walmart cant even get emails out right lmao
>>
>>8697731
I wonder why they did it on both versions (TVC and BS). For articulation reasons?
>>
>>8699095
They could have been upside down in the concept art which is what Hasbro had and then the prop department put them in a different way for whatever reason. You could almost flip it right side up on the Black Series but the shoulder straps are just a tad too short to hit the pack.
>>
I just got the TVC Commander Wolffe and the helmet is too small to fit on his head and scrapped some paint off his hair. I tried heating it up and all that did was bend his fucking antenna, anyone got any other solutions?
>>
>>8699090
I mean it could be me doing something wrong somehow but it's crazy how it never works.
>>
File: IMG_20210106_112331.jpg (231 KB, 2288x1080)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Anyone collect Star Wars Hot Toys or sideshow figures? I really want to get into 1/6th but im scared of regretting the cost on these things when i can buy a whole wave of black series for less
>>
I just noticed the left wrist on my TVC build-up Din is torn where his wrist meets the joint. So any time I've moved the joint, I've been slight tearing this part too. I'm going to try gluing it shut but hopefully it holds and I also don't get glue in the joint.
>>
>>8698143
Okay, well I can see that trying to talk with you is meaningless. Have fun rewatching Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker for the 70th time.
>>
>>8699024
>>8698089
UPDATE: Looks like it just shipped.
Sorry for sperging boys.
Points to the anon who said in December that it wouldn't ship until Jan or Feb.
>>
This is odd. My buildup pack was cancelled and I had to reorder, but now it says that my incinerator trooper shipped? I never got an email saying that it shipped and it still says delayed on the order page but now it has a shipment tracker option and says it was shipped but with no arrival date.
>>
>>8699227
Cool my ahsoka shipped. Now I will have three. My incenerator is still being ignored, but I have the black series one so I dont know if I am allowed to care.
>>
>>8699227
That's how my Mando was. It always said delayed but then all of a sudden it had a tracking number with OnTrac. It arrived two days after I got that number.
>>
>>8699095
>>8699105
what this anon said is my best guess, that or just a straight error in the sculpt. the only figure I can think of that has a tube going over the shoulder is the firespeeder pilot and while he's more limited in articulation he can still hold onto it pretty well. guess it would depend on how flexible the plastic for the flamethrower is. kind of a shame it's all one solid piece instead of a separate harness and tank/gun so we could just flip it.
>>
Got another order of din refunded fully for no pin lol 3 figures free
>>
>>8699276
Which pajeet did you get? I feel like bitching about it to them for the one I did get.
>>
File: IMG_20210114_185858_216.jpg (1.33 MB, 2322x2903)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
My boy finally came!!!
>>
>>8699276
How did you get free shit out of them? Other people have reported getting nothing back or only a small partial refund.
>>
>>8697248
How sweet!
>>
File: 81RKwNnfkPL.jpg (60 KB, 560x879)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Picked this trio up for $26. Mostly for the gonk droid, although r5-d4 is cool. The death star droid is a little hard to stand up, unfortunately. Did I do good, anons?
>>
>>8699329
Oh cool is that ap-5?
>>
>>8699332
That’s TOM the robot, the host of Toonami.
>>
File: IMG_20210114_215514_750.jpg (437 KB, 2708x2322)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>8699287
>>
>>8699566
I guess that looks slightly better than the promos but I've been told it has shit articulation in comparison to the other recent figures, specifically it doesnt have butterfly joint shoulders? That blows if its true
>>
File: IMG_20210114_221204_864.jpg (1.75 MB, 4128x2322)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>8699632
He seems pretty fine to me I've been having some troubles getting him to stand properly but I think that's more from my posing than his feet.
>>
File: IMG_20210114_223155_436.jpg (2 MB, 3506x2322)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>8699695
>>
>>8697400
>Plus, it wouldn’t “fit in” with their “creative story vision”, or some made up BS like that. And Genndy has criticized Disney’s buisiness tactics and techniques, and how they handle their internal affairs.
If this was an obstacle tons of shit wouldn't be on Disney Plus retard
>>
File: IMG_20210114_234114_356.jpg (503 KB, 4128x2322)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>8699714
>>
Would you a Sith royal guard?
>>
>>8699715
Talk to the EU
>>
>>8699787
>take design from OT
>make it look retarded
What did Disney mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_20210115_020952_199.jpg (1.72 MB, 2322x2903)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>8699758
>>
File: IMG_20210115_021136_606.jpg (1.53 MB, 2322x2903)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>8699965
>>
>>8699787
Well, it's a better look than the flower pot guards.
>>
>>8698924
>>8698925
>>8698929
>>8698944

Hell yeah
>>
>>8700006
I love the solo cup Guards, but that's just me.
>>
File: tng_icarusfactor.jpg (78 KB, 694x530)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>8700006

>>8700015
They reminded me of Commander Riker's ultimate evolution of Martial Arts outfit.

Fun fact; Han Solo was named after the Solo cups, not that he's a loner that likes to go "solo".
>>
File: 1578781434577.jpg (708 KB, 1200x1200)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>8700006
I really disliked the Praetorian guards designs. They just felt like knock off Royal guards and they looked beyond dumb. Weapons too. It's just way to over designed.
>>
>>8700083
>They just felt like knock off Royal guards
That’s pretty much what they were, yeah.
>>
>>8700083
Same. Though I wonder if i'd like them slightly better if they'd been a different colour.
>>
>>8699332
RA-7
>>
>>8699787
body seems okay, helmet is like a bad knockoff of the tank driver and could use a redesign. wouldn't have been bad as the standard headgear for those sith troopers from the last sequel I suppose.
>>
>>8699287
juan frito espocheeto
>>
Does anyone happen to own both a Black Series and a Revoltech figure?
I have a kit bash in mind and I was wondering how well or out of place a Black Series head would look on a Revoltech body before I committed to buying the more expensive Revoltech.
>>
>>8700477
Which figure specifically? Revoltechs can vary in sizes.
>>
>>8700071
I mean Han has a Giant Carpet Man with him everywhere so he definitely ain't going it "Solo".
>>
>>8699787
The top concept art is much better.
I also don't like the tiny baby mouth.
>>
>>8700941
Yeah, that was one of the dummer things about the Solo movie; Him being just named Han so the recruiter just put him down as "Solo".
>>
>>8700945
I agree, the other just looks like a left over Rogue One design
>>
File: 10435226.48_image.png (8 KB, 298x198)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
OH NO NO NO WALMART BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY
I got two TVC Din Djarins for free heh
>>
File: mandoandyeed1.jpg (378 KB, 2016x1512)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>
File: mandoandyeed2.jpg (357 KB, 2016x1512)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>
File: mandoandyeed3.jpg (376 KB, 2016x1512)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>
>>8701410
>>8701407
>>8701405
I thought that was a LONG Grogu
>>
>>8701405
>>8701407
>>8701410
I like how perfectly Yeed fits on the cantina end table.
>>
>>8701405
What figure is the table from? Something from the legacy collection right?
>>
>>8701297
Guess I'm going to contact them and try for a refund. Especially because the left hand on mine is fucked up and I can't use the articulation without damaging it more.
>>
Five and below had some of the rebels two packs from 2014. I got hera and a stormtrooper commander and 2 of the stormtrooper and tie pliot
>>
File: refills.jpg (66 KB, 810x1080)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>8701559
Saga Collection, which came before it IIRC. Both Momaw Nadon and Hem Dazon come with one. The former is one of my favorite alien figures despite being older and less articulated. I think there are also one or two figures that come with a shorter, wider table in the Legacy Collection too.
>>
>>8701571
Definitely try, but I have seen some people online say that they only got a partial refund. If they offer that I would suggest that you just keep calling/requesting new chats until you get someone who doesn't give a shit and will just refund you. I opened a chat and mentioned the missing items and he immediately went for the refund as you saw but I might have just gotten lucky, some might try to give you a hard time.
>>
>>8701507
lol

>>8701551
Me too! The tables are great accessories. Wish they'd throw them in with a few new figures like the upcoming snaggletooth.
>>
>>8701581
>>
>>8701583
>>
>>8701249
>>
>>8701618
>>8701620
>>8701623
Trying to kill the thread? Good somebody make a new one
>>
>>8701618
>>8701620
>>8701623

What and why?
>>
File: rotgut001_zps5f70992b.jpg (82 KB, 484x648)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Anyone here ever heard of Empiretoyworks/Rotgut station? I'm tempted to try to build my own little playset like this, I feel like it would be a fun project.
>>
Who is this dou niu person?
and why does he shit up threads?
>>
>>8701858
Seems like it'd awesome to make.
>>
>>8701864
It does. It feels like something that would be fulfilling. Buying toys over and over and over gets tiring, this would give them a use and it would sharpen some kind of skill (ie: woodworking for some parts of it, model painting, etc)
>>
>>8701618
>>8701620
>>8701623
The schizo is back
>>
>>8701858
how old is that photo of it?
>>
>>8702155
The older photos are valuable. You can see how simple the construction is, if you are planning to make your own, I suggest you download all his older photos and learn from them.

His newer photos use advanced painting, decal and lighting skills, aside from fog and other effects, making it hard to learn from or imitate.
>>
Just got Moff Giddeon. I was upset at the pics online but he looks way better in person.
>>
>>8702311
Is there a special subfolder or site that has them. I'm currently scrolling through his facebook page, and it's going to take a while before I hit any of the old stuff.
>>
501st in the archive line?
>>
>>8703417
Hopefully they do an archive wave with all 4 of the EE pack clones
>>
>>8703417
would honestly prefer an alien but I guess I'll take a 501st
>>
File: 215125162362352341.jpg (157 KB, 1088x720)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>8703417
Obviously it's teasing an Admiral Bluejeans figure.
>>
>>8703494
Other than Greedo, what aliens would be good candidates for Archive?
>>
>>8703547
archive didn't register in my mind for some reason, pardon me. I was thinking back to earlier when we were discussing the mythrol or max rebo or twi'leks or whatever. although jabba I guess.
>>
>>8703547
>>8703764
Uuhhh, it’s obviously Watto!

“Annie, my boy, Annie!”

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.