[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who is the best Nerf Youtuber, and why is it Coop772?
>>
>>8646312
because drac is a thief
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.72 MB, 317x498)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>8646312
>best Nerf Youtuber
>>
>>8646312
i really thought switching to a pistol would be faster, nigga got some fast reloads
>>
Where do you get extra rival mags
Got a charger recently and I don’t wanna he stuck with the one it came with
Also heard that those 15 rounders don’t really work with it so I guess I’m stuck with official ones
>>
>>8647185
Fuck I mean finisher not charger
>>
>>8637555
Halo pistol DZ-pro Mk2 conversion kit files are out:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4689863
>>
Also someone did this cool mod on their DZP Mk2.
Firing demo: https://imgur.com/a/mkq0ese
>>
>>8647281
This is how the MKII should have been. Looks like there's room to see one more dart if you cut away some shell above the grip plate but I don't remember where they're normally attached.
>>
>>8647185
Check eBay and your local thrift options. I don't know if the 12 round mag refills are still on shelves anywhere
>>
>>8647271
Fugg, I think I need one now.
>>
>>8646312
I liked his videos when they were straight forward and just giving info about the gun and fire testing. Now he seems to do cringe try-hard comedy in there and phones in the fire tests.
>>
Nerf Taiwan’s Facebook has pictures of the Ultra Amp and are apparently planing to do a video review this weekend.
(They have some other decent shots of the various newest releases)
>>
>>8649430
>>
>>8649430
The #1 Blaster Brand continues to impress with its paintjobs, I see.
Too bad the weird shaping at the back means that no stocks will ever look right on it
>>
>>8649307
Same, but apparently he fucking hated himself before, and his views were a fraction of what they are now. Can't blame him.
>>
>>8646312
He's really gained a lot of weight the past few years. Not the good kind, either.
>>
>>8647920
Bear in mind that the springs for pushing the follower all the way up the magwell take up space so I doubt there's enough space you can squeeze out of any trimming to fit another dart. You could possibly extend the handle a bit and then replace the follower spring but that'd be a difficult mod to pull of without causing jams.
>>
>>8649307
What? His reviews haven't changed, they've always been straight forward. If anything they've gotten even more to the point. Sure he did a lot of cringe stuff a while back but I don't blame him for taking advantage of the Youtube kids craze. He must have made a shit ton because he seems to be living comfortably now, and he doesn't feel the need to do that anymore, plus he's just getting older and growing out of it anyway.

>>8649499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxv9j4XHEXw
>>
rival was a mistake
>>
https://youtu.be/QwrbyVaC6EU
>>
File: 1400351419442.jpg (169 KB, 826x738)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
What happened to nerf this year?
I just watched 3 youtubers complaining about nerf elite 2.0 breaking out of box.

Nerf Ultra is hated universally.

Also Nerf Zombiestrike blasters are slowly dissapearing around my area because of the shelf space needed for Elite 2.0 and Nerf Ultra line.

Nerf really outdid themselves with the Rival Perses and to a lesser extent the knockout and finisher but almost everything after that was just a huge nosedive.

Is the Nerf Rival line dissapearing too, or is it because of christmas?
>>
>>8651833
Elite 2.0 and Alpha Strike (with the exception of the Hammerstorm) are cheaply made garbage
Rival and Zombiestrike are definitely on their way out, with few releases and even fewer available overseas
Ultra is a line based entirely on greed. Hasbro was being undercut by every other company's superior darts. Instead of dropping Elites in favour of Accustrikes and slashing refill prices, they got rid of their best darts then charged even more for a whole new dart type
Fortnite and Halo are the only decent Nerf lines at the moment, although I'm disappointed that the IR was another Stryfoid instead of a Nerf Garand
>>
In his latest video showcasing his Shillmas spirit, Drac gleefully tells us about how he paid to have a free Thingiverse file removed so he could add a shitty pattern to it, hollow it out and sell it back to us
>>
File: 1585770226302.jpg (280 KB, 2896x2896)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>8652083

Anything else Mr. Magichands® has done lately?
>>
>>8652083

The original file is still on thingiverse

thing:4622561
>>
>>8649307
I don't mind it too much, it's just sorta noticeable because he has really stilted awkward delivery for jokes/puns where it feels like he's looking at the camera like "geddit? geddit?"

>>8649891
Man that fucking sucks that he even had to make this video. I've struggled with my weight too and I can't imagine doing that in the public eye with people judging and and making fun of me every step of the way.
>>
>>8649499
He's actually gone down a lot lately
>>
>>8646312
I really like Out of Darts
He seems very down to earth and I enjoy his cool dad energy
>>
>>8652083
Actual nigger
>>
>>8653370
except for the fact that his print farm is just a front for a new age Christian cult
>>
>>8653714
Please elaborate
>>
Is Drac a trust fund baby or something? Seeing all the equipment in his tour video, I have a hard time believing Youtube and 3D printing is profitable enough to support him, let alone 3 other people.

>>8653714
Please explain
>>
>>8653761
He does contracting for toy companies
>>
>>8653761
He mooches off his parents
What do you expect?
>>
>>8653777
What kind of things?
>>
>>8653795
I don't know if he's ever gone into detail beyond that
>>
This thing fuckin slaps how well will it work on 4s
>>
>>8653843
Nice feet ya caveman
>>
>>8653797
It can't be anything with Hasbro as they've seemingly cut all contact with him, and it can't be with DZ because he didn't know about things like the Pro blasters, unless he was just pretending to be surprised by them for the videos.
>>
>>8653843
FEET

also anything rival that doesn't have a greek/roman name sucks
>>
>>8653854
Ruling out Buzz Bee as well because if he had been working for them, they'd have figured out how to make grips for human hands by now
>>
>>8653854
It's probably not even dart blaster stuff.
Given his track record he could be lying about the entire thing though
>>
Why buy anything other than Nexus Pro, Aeon Pro or MK Pro 2.0?

Hasbad
>>
>>8655086
US exclusivity :(
>>
>>8655086
Not everybody needs a "hobby grade" toy, dumdum. Most Nerf buyers are kids who are just going to plink around their neighborhood backyards or shoot at paper cups.
>>
>>8655157
These cost less than Hasbro aside from the pistol.
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (785 KB, 1728x1296)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
Still waiting on those reverse Mags I heard about and to grab the motor and shit upgrades
But hey gettin there
>>
>>8655174
That's such a nice kit, I really like mine. Link to where you got that silencer?
>>
>>8655516
Friend grabbed it off AliExpress lol
Really like it tho since it's just the short one but extended and black
>>
>>8653370
Does out of darts come across to anyone else as a closeted gay guy?
>>
My baby brother got me good at Christmas with our nephews nerf gun
I need revenge, whats a good hard hitting Nerf gun to ambush him with?
>>
>>8656988
All you need's a Jolt at the worst possible moment, like when he's on the can.

Or you can go full ham and buy a Nemesis and hit him while he's sleeping.
>>
>>8656988
Rival knockdown. Hella satisfying to load and it his at 90fps
>>
File: 1473939951031.jpg (70 KB, 665x1230)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>8657020
>>8657034
I think I'll go with the Rival, the Nemesis is tempting though and if Amazon had in stock due to a gift card I have lying around
Maybe I'll go back to it if our war really kicks off
>>
>>8657050
There's also the xshot kickback and the recoil might be satisfying to you... When you want something powerful to fuck shit up and take it seriously after your rival knockdown, get a nexus or aeon pro.
>>
>>8657050
>>8656988
You need something with a magazine. Rival Takedown is pretty satisfying, has an internal mag and hits well.
>>
>>8656988
Get two jolts, dismantle them both, and reassemble one of them with both springs in it. Will double the firepower, and will be pocket sized.
>>
>>8656444
Wouldn't be surprised if he liked sausage. A lot of the Nerf community does
>>
>>8655174
Is that a kamen rider ryuki symbol on the cilp?
>>
>>8658067
Apart from the whiskers, it appears to be. Do all of those clips come with the symbol? It's not shown on store listings
>>
>>8658052
are you from /ck/
>>
>>8653854
He was definitely shilling for the zuru xshot turbo advance and bragging about how they invited him to china for some toy exhibition so there's a pretty strong candidate.
>>
How hard is it to tune a springer
>>
>>8660938
Not really, just gotta know what you're doing, and what you want it to do. Youtube and google has plenty of easy to follow tutorials.
>>
Drum-mag tiddies
>>
>>8662352
Nice mirror.
>>
>>8662352
>not dual-welding Rhinos

What kind of manlet are you?
>>
>>8662352
Needs more Titan drums
>>
>>8647185

Aliexpress
>>
>>8647281
If someone did this as an injection molded part I would pay a lot of money for it
>>
>>8649499
Watch his explanation vid. Good warning for kids about addiction to caffeine and what it can do to your heart.
>>
>>8658067
>>8658362
It's not, it's meant to be "Dragon" which is a third party that makes mags and stuff
But I love how much it resembles Ryuki so I got it because of that
>>
The MK2 is so fucking cool, this is literally the perfect nerf gun
My barrel fit seems really loose though, the loaded dart will just slide out if I tilt it down. I might replace it with brass
>>
i just spend money on an aeon pro, nexus pro and a spectrum, serveral talon mags/normal mags and darts (short and full). how much fun am i going to have? does the spectrum really shoot 100fps out of box? willl it replace my stryfe?
>>
>>8665270
only fun if you have others to play with and/or shoot at when they’re not looking
>>
>>8665270

The aeon, nexus and spectrum have great mod potential so they're great when you like to tinker with high performance nerf stuff.
Though in terms of moddability it's hard to see the Spectrum dethrone the stryfe. It can , however, be easily modified to shoot 160/170 fps on 2s lipo.
>>
New line:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GRJis4yfXMw&feature=emb_title
>>
>>8671389
>>
>>8671389
>>8671395
But WHY? Are dinosaurs relevant again?
>>
>>8671389
>>8671395
I feel like with a better designer they could have made this into a rad prehistoric tech theme, cobbled together from bones and sticks and shit. Something like the Alpha Predator's armor.

This looks like...a very 90s theme, but not EXTREME enough. They just didn't push it far enough. The Stego one is on the verge of being an ok design, like I dig the more subtle theming and the slash marks, but the Tricera and Rex are god-awful.
>>
>>8671404
Transformers and Power Rangers are both dinosaur flavour this year. Might as well sell some dinosaur Nerf blasters too. Plus, Zombie Strike has been on its last legs for a couple of years
>>
>>8671389
>>8671395
I really like the look of these blasters but Elite 2.0 construction is a huge bummer. My low expectation for the Tricera-Blast is that it'll be a break-action, 3 shot, smart AR without rear loading. A Sledgefire 2.0 isn't completely impossible but there's no indication of shells.
>>
>>8671734
Some people thought it might be a hammer action but I think it'll be more of a Sledgefire type blaster too, but one where you load into the back of the blaster and not the fake barrels, like the newer Adventure Force break action from last year.
>>
I've heard a lot of the Elite 2.0 stuff has been breaking easily. Mostly priming mechanics breaking one way or another, rendering them useless.

Can anyone confirm? I've avoiding buying any for now since I've heard about it.
>>
>>8672247
Stay far away from the Warden. I think that's the only Elite 2.0 blaster with major QC problems but you might run into issues with the plastic leaf springs in the other blasters. I know the Mega Motostryke has problems with its trigger and clip release due to shitty plastic springs. Heard the Rival Finisher has similar problems.
Which blasters are you interested in getting? The Elite 1.0 versions don't have the same problems.
>>
Where can I find Nerf Modulus set pieces? It seems like retail is done with that wave. I find odd pieces here and there at Ross, but I was late to the set in the big stores.
>>
>>8672361
Amazon sold individual attachments a while ago. No idea if they still do.
>>
>>8672293
I already have a roughcut. What would I need a crappier version for? That goes for most of the 2.0 line... it just looks like a blander version of the elite and modulus stuff.
>>
Why is the main Modulus gun so cheap on ebay? Is there an issue with it I haven't heard about? Or was it just a very common gun at the time?
>>
>>8672489
The original Modulus? Nothing wrong with it. It's just old and common.
>>
They should have just continued the modulus series. Change the color if you have to, but I really like making guns out of guns with more guns for your guns.
>>
>>8671409
>prehistoric tech theme, cobbled together from bones and sticks and shit.
Regular reminder that Hotkoin really should have been hired/commissioned by a major foam company already.

Also the bone-gun concept makes me sad Alien menace was discontinued after 3 blasters. Though that was more Bio-punk than the Stone/bone-punk/flinstones aesthetic you seem to be after.
>>
>>8672510
He’s actually made a number of non-nerf biopunk gun concepts, most of which are also crab based:
https://pencilbrony.tumblr.com/tagged/biopunk
(There’s a few which aren’t listed there which are just mixed among the 30 or so pages of the rest of his “gun” tag.
Also, fair warning a lot of his non-gun stuff is varying levels of weird, and/or cursed, and/or conceptual shitposts.)
>>
>>8672510
>>8672536
Figures he's a horsefucker. I never got the boner Reddit seems to have for this guy, it's fine coming up with cool concepts but that's all they're ever going to be.
>>
>>8672653

Mostly people like him because he’s genuinely inventive as to novel things that could be tried for blasters. A lot of them are silly or impractical, but a some of them are really cool ideas that no one had seriously even suggest before.

I think a few of his concepts have been used as inspiration for a few builds from the hardcore moders/scratch-builders crowd, who can actually hope to build that stuff.
And a few of his designs have even been translated into 3D prints. For instance, Meaker recently started selling the files for a few single-fire stringers he came up with: https://www.etsy.com/listing/931426039/files-for-the-blasters-mk35-v1-4-mk36-v2?
>>
>>8673182
As for the MLP shit, it ain’t my thing, but the majority of it seems to have been years ago. And most of the recent examples have been pretty obviously deliberate shitposts/cursed. (See pic related for a particularly /toy/ example)
>>
>>8672510
>>8672536
>>8673182
Never heard of him, but these are pretty fucking cool, I would have bought any of these on sight. Hasbro is fuckin up by not hiring this dude.
>>
>>8671389
>>8671395
Do the horns and spikes count as melee?

>>8671409
>I feel like with a better designer they could have made this into a rad prehistoric tech theme, cobbled together from bones and sticks and shit. Something like the Alpha Predator's armor.
Sounds like Zombie Strike, but with sticks and stones. Should have been christened Dino Strike series.

>>8672361
If you've found it at Ross, it's time is over. Ebay for used, Amazon if they still sell their Frustration-Free Packaging versions.
>>
New reveal.

Theories as to why Fortnite gets to keep having actual screws while they seem to be phasing them out of most of their other new stuff?
>>
File: 71lNF1PD6VL.jpg (188 KB, 2560x711)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
I don't own NERF guns and I just borrow ones from the younger brother of a friend lmao but this one was pure sex to use
>>
>>8673461
Try to find a strongarm. Basically the same thing, but in pistol form.
>>
>>8673461
...is this just a Maverick-style pistol with a stock and super-long barrel extension to make it look like a shotgun?
>>
>>8673553
its a 5 round pistol with an extended barrel that actually reduces range and accuracy.
>>
>>8673534
Yeah he had those too, we always just called em "the classic" since that seemed to be everyone's first Nerf.
>>
>>8673565
The Strongarm is the most competitive revolver nerf has made. Its slamfire can be used like a shotgun and its great for sending bursts of rounds to cover yourself while you move to cover. Assuming you're playing a pistols only match. Its also a really good side arm.
>>
>>8673567
Thanks man. We just use em to shoot at my pal's little brother and his 12 year old friends lmao
>>
>>8673415
Probably because they've had the designs laying around for ages (the Scoped Revolver has only very recently returned to the game after being essentially gone since the black hole event) while the Warden's issues suggests that Elite 2.0 was rushed to production. Don't worry, they're slowly cheaping out on the line. The DG has a plastic trigger spring so screws will be disappearing soon.
I hope the Pump SG has an internal magazine, like the TS. 4 darts would be a tight squeeze but there's easily room for three. I love the shell.
>>
>>8673461
I'd like to get an Alphahawk but I can't think what to do with it. Maybe Widowmaker's sniper rifle?
>>
>>8673553
>>8673557
It's a bolt action revolver rifle. It doesn't have an extended barrel, you can see in the picture it's just hollow plastic, performance is normal.

>>8673745
I think it has an internal mag but it only holds 2. It doesn't look big enough to hold 4, plus most of the Fortnite blasters come with the darts to load them and one refill, and the pic only shows 4 darts.
>>
>>8674583
the hollow plastic barrel has a risk of touching and even trapping the dart, jamming the gun. Its a silly design.
>>
>>8674583
Internal mag of 2 would be disappointing but makes more sense than 3. I'm still crossing my fingers that it's 4 shots because there's theoretically enough room in the shell for all of them. Depends on how much empty shell they want to leave
>>
File: crying cobber.jpg (53 KB, 389x379)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Where do I buy Dart Zone pro blasters in Ausfailia?
>>
>>8674768
Agreed. Darts were trapped in a couple of times, you really need to be in a stable position to shoot it.
>>8673461
He had one of these too, very satisfying to reload
>>
>>8675404
I haven't heard of a Aus release. They're only just getting rolled out in Canada. I can't remember where people contact DZ but they seem happy to respond to questions about the Pro line. Last I heard, they were interested in selling blasters in the UK but that was probably a year ago with no update since.
>>
>>8675488
They respond on Facebook I think.
>>
File: tempr.png (1.02 MB, 868x423)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
The Tricera-Blast can be opened without breaking it so it's immediately better than the Stego-Smash. Unfortunately, no rear-loading because that would be convenient.
>>
Is there a recommended list of nerf guns and third parties?
>>
>>8676490
Coop772's Christmas video(s) is a good start.
Hammershot will never not be the best sidearm just for cowboy action fun and one handed operation.
>>
>>8672190
>>8676359
I was right
>>
>>8671395
>>8671734
Good news anons,
It has screws!
>>
>>8677267
For the entire construction? Because the glued and clipped ones also have screws.
>>
>>8677267
>>8676359
Oops didn’t see this was already posted.

Anyway, here’s an overview by the image OP:
> Quick overview of the Tricera-blast. 3 shot smart AR, hammer primed. Break action is just purely for fun and cosmetics like the Tri-Break.

>Shoots pretty weak, ~60fps for first shot, 50s for second, and a super weak 45s for third. Its pretty much because of the small plunger tube and smart AR system. Size is kind of on par with the 4-Victory and Persuader. Don't know if I got a lemon, but my second dart doesn't go in all the way, and third dart sometimes fires together with the second one (even when fully inserted).

>Its got screws, no solvent welds anywhere, o-ring for the plunger head, super padded plunger head (probably can halve the padding so the plunger goes further in and increases fps a bit).

>Oh and the horns on top aren't rubber, its actually hard plastic so don't trip when running? Interesting decision to make these plastic and not rubber like the Stego-smash.
>>
>>8676359
Higher res close-up, cropped from the original Reddit image sauce.
>>
>>8677274
>60fps down to 45fps
What's with Dino Squad and having shit stock performance? Aren't all three major competitors blowing Hasbro's 70fps standard out of the water already? It's not like they're using heavier ammo this year and need lower performance for safety reasons. Accustrikes have been abandoned for presumably no reason other than to necessitate buying more refills when your Elites inevitably swerve over someone's fence.
>>
So it turns out lithium grease degrades o rings
Do I have to degrease my entire plunger tube now or look for plastic rings so they don’t degrade
Either way I need new rings
>>
Dino force news coming in thick and fast.

Press release on Gizmodo with a bunch of stock images (unfortunately formatted so I can’t save them on mobile):
https://io9.gizmodo.com/be-prepared-for-a-real-life-jurassic-park-escape-with-n-1845991166
>>
>>8678848
>Rexrampage's scope isn't removable
for fuck's sake
>>
>>8678848
Some guy also got them in hand.
>>
>>8679031
And there’s a review of the tricerablast now:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLbFJ3lcGFg&feature=emb_title
>>
>>8679031
conceptually these are so cool

execution wise there's just so much bare unpainted plastic
>>
File: 91XU1owTzoL._SL1500_.jpg (387 KB, 1500x1500)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>8679031
>>8679118
Yeah, the execution is really lacking. Though the bright colors and fun shapes do make me realize that I would have killed for a NERF-Borderlands 3 collab. I don't hate Fortnite or anything, but god, all their gun shapes are so fuckin boring. Borderlands has so many variants and parts for each gun that you could create all-new tac rail addons, and you could have swappable trinkets too. Shit would be so fun.
>>
>>8646312
Are there any girls who make Nerf content? I mean real girls, not whatever the fuck Foamblast or Coatduck are
>>
>>8680449
That's basically what doomlands was
>>
>>8680691
...shit, I guess you're right. I just didn't really dig most of the Doomlands designs personally. Oh well, that's the way it might have gone even if they'd gotten the license anyway, there are so many guns in that game that there's no telling if any of my favorites would have gotten made. They might have just made the most boring basic bitch guns and called it a day.
>>
>>8680449
I didn't know I wanted that, damn.
>>
>>8680691
I kinda saw Zombie Strike as the Borderlands-ish one hahahah
>>
>>8680635
None that I can think of. There's Sophie Lightning on Instagram but she's boring and almost certainly has a penis.
>>
>>8680635
https://www.youtube.com/c/AliceCoatduck/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/FoamBlast/videos
>>
>>8679031
Internals.
>>
>>8679031
>>
>>8678848
>black kid gets the cheapest one
every time

Oh my god, is that a hammer blaster I see? Too bad it's not a pistol.
>>
>>8681750
They could've just used the same white kid for all three
>>
Cool as hell concealed blaster someone made:
https://imgur.com/gallery/Wbl9tgj
>>
>>8681814
Would have made the group-shot composite look a little unnerving then.
>>
>>8681914
then why not add a third kid?
>>
>>8681690
Looks like you wouldn't need to cut much shell to rotate the stock 90 degrees, so it wouldn't get in the way of an adult's wrist.
>>
>>8681912
It's a strange choice but I like blasters inside other things
>>
>>8681690
why'd they just make a worse hammershot?
>>
>>8678848
>>8679013
>>8679031
>The only good one has a huge scope that's nonremoveable
And pass
Come on Nerf
>>
will the rex be semi or full auto?
>>
>>8682823
Semi. Full auto blasters use C or D batteries while semi auto blasters use AAs
>>
>>8682845
weak

full auto is cool, so is select fire. would love to see more of both
>>
>>8681413
Who would have thought that the Mistresskey everyone was shilling on Youtube recently wasn't designed by some "women of Nerf" but by 2 degenerate trannies
>>
>>8682710
Laziness. A 3-dart Persuader with cosmetic barrel is easier to design/assemble. Dino Squad could have redeemed Hasbro for all of 2020's mistakes but they don't seem to care anymore.
>Can't load darts forwards into the open barrel so you have to blindly fumble them backwards in instead
>Hasbro is apparently allergic to triangular smart ARs now, with this being the third recent blaster that would have benefited from them
>The break-action shotgun only fires one dart at a time, not three
>Hasbro forgot about Trilogy shells about five minutes after that blaster launched, so no Sledgefire 2.0 for us
>Performance drop-off is way more than usual so every third shot is as weak as N-Strike
>>
>>8682327
Sounds like an OnlyFan opportunity.
>>
Had a happy surprise.
>Buying some darts
>Shelves are all bare in the gun section, to be expected at this time of year
>Turn around and see a full section of x-shot stuff, their darts are way cheaper
>Buy it, get home, shoot from my nailbiter
>Shit works better than the ones I got with it
>>
>>8681750
Well, at least this time the black kid got the coolest one. The Tricera and Rex are dogshit, the Steggo one is at least decent looking.
>>
>>8683212
I got an interesting pic from an ex once...
>>
>>8683403
Stego looks great but being a single shot pistol that can't be opened easily automatically makes it the worst. If it had only screws, I'd put it above the Tricera
>>
>>8683839
If only there was a website where you could posts pics....
>>
>>8682862
Stunning and or brave / 10
>>
rip rival
>>
>>8690831
It's not got long left. Did you hear anything about the 2021 blasters?
>>
>>8681918
Huh, I somehow failed to notice that the left and right are the same kid.
And now it does look unnerving.
Definitely should have sprung for the third kid.
>>
Foam Knight’s quick-swap modular-ammo-type springer is in open beta now:
https://foamknight.com/
Files:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4716293
Hardware kit ($100):
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/FoamKnightShopIn

Creator comments:
> As of now, here's the performance:
>Elite: 200fps
>Mega: 130fps
>Rival: 95fps

>Yes, the hardware kit has everything included.

>Once the open beta is over in 1-2 months, the blaster will be available fully assembled on the Foam Knight shop and from licensed third parties.

>There are two barrels that can be installed: Elite and Mega. The Rival barrel is encased in the body itself.

>Swapping is pretty fast. Every operation required is toolless and requires little manipulation. With practice, 5-10 seconds per caliber change.

>For the print volume required, 18cm^3 is all you need!
>>
Now it comes in blue.
>>
>>8693647
I don't know why it comes in blue but at least there's another chance for anyone who slept on it.
>>
did the spring get weaker or did I get stronger
>>
>>8694547
Could be both. Did you leave it primed for a long time?
>>
>>8673557
>its a 5 round pistol with an extended barrel that actually reduces range and accuracy.
It's a completely open barrel so it doesn't reduce range or accuracy.
>>
>>8693647
I still want to know what they were smoking when they greenlit this design
So much wasted plastic and so fucking ugly
>>
File: Aqua_Eating_23.gif (982 KB, 510x637)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
>>8651833
>Nerf really outdid themselves with the Rival Perses
Ive got 6 of these fuckers, unopened. Wat do?
>>
>>8696966
Get the hopper prints. Then try to take over Nerf Headquarters with a mob.
>>
>>8696987
I was thinkin something more money related. Due to a pricing error, i got them for 10 bucks each. Lookin like theres only one seller on ebay right now, priced at $175. Couple weeks ago i think there were maybe 5 or 6 sellers ranging $150 to $200. Sounds like there might be a little demand.
>>
>>8676660
Dont forget the Hammershot color variants on amazon.
>>
>>8681413
>Sophie Lightning

I thought i was looking at Coop for a sec.
>>
File: 1465631815390.jpg (108 KB, 587x674)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>8682862

Just like the ex Wachowski brothers.
>>
File: 1588892598102.jpg (152 KB, 552x640)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>8690831
Rip Zombie Strike & Accustrike.
>>
File: 1486182639432.jpg (574 KB, 1280x1378)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
>>8697007
Sell them for profit, or hold on to them for a few more years for even more profit.

Where did you find them for that cheap?
>>
>>8693616
I would like it more if it didn't have printed parts rubbing on other printed parts.
>>
>>8690831
Fuck, I hope other companies pick up the slack because I love blasters like the Saturn and Jupiter. I should probably pick up the takedown while it's still around.
>>
I picked up some dart zone waffles from target today
Holy shit these things are fucking laser beams, it's not just a meme
>>
Got a 22k longshot spring and I legit didn’t expect it to have about the same dimensions as the stock spring
Is it worth nesting a spring inside of it for more power
>>
>>8651805
based
>>
>>8651833
>Is the Nerf Rival line dissapearing too, or is it because of christmas?
It's just Christmas. Retailers clear as much inventory as possible every January to avoid having to pay corporate taxes on them. They then restock in late February or early March.
>>
>>8699734
>Same dimensions
You know, except the coil spacing and wire gauge
>>
>>8679031
>>8673415
Non-English reviews of,
>Fortnite Pump SG:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZFti-OKfc
>Dinosquad Rex Rampage:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9fJaO8pxE
>Halo Bulldog SG:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2w2TdM91bwk
>>
>>8700891
>pump action shotgun is actually a single shot breech loader
>new halo is based on something from infinite and not the games people know and like
What a fucking disappointment.
>>
Sorry if this comes off as trolling, but I really have to ask. What do you guys do with your nerf guns? Do you have battles in the backyard with friends? Do they have places like airsoft and paintball where you have big battles and shit? Do you just put them on a shelf and collect them? All three are fine, I'm just curious.
>>
>>8700369
nice reading comprehension
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (79 KB, 700x420)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>8701562
It's Hasbro, disappointment shouldn't be a surprise at this point
>>8701731
Personally I like having guns that I can use in my house without destroying anything, I mostly use them to shoot at electronic targets like pic related.
>>
>>8701731
There are lots of organized outdoor or indoor nerf battles across the country. Look up "Humans VS Zombies", a really popular red war played on college campuses.
>>
>>8698903
This blaster is so nice looking. I just wish the stock were longer.
>>
>>8690831
>>8697128
Rip doomlands and modulus
>>
File: tdeuj31hove51.jpg (1.66 MB, 4032x3024)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>8702026
You could buy a 3D printed extension.
>>
>>8702178
But I like the faux wood look
>>
>>8702752
>>8702752
>>
>>8702746
Somebody painted that stock, the extension is the green and grey pieces and they friction fit.
>>
>>8653843
Stop being black
>>
>>8702817
...that’s not even a black person, it just dim lighting.
The undersides of black people’s hands are usually lighter.

This is what happens when you’ve never actually met a black person before.
>>
File: 20210116_130238.jpg (3.59 MB, 4000x3000)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
I just found one of the worst fucking deals I've ever seen.
>>
>>8702908
50 cents a dart, that's one heck of a deal!
>>
>>8700891
>Pump SG
Could have been a Magnus but oh well. Looks great. If the internals aren't garbage, you could probably rebarrel it for Rival buckshot fun.
>Rex Rampage
Big shame the scope doesn't use a rail attachment because I'm taking it off. Would have been nice to stick on something else.
>Bulldog SG
Great cosplay piece for when they decide to release the game. Bit pointless for the rest of us.
>>
>>8702908
Nah, second worst. Costs the same as Ultra darts but you're not limited to a small selection of blasters from one company. Neither dart flies in a predictable way
>>
How fast is too fast
>>
Drac is only 19? Wtf. I'm 22 and I suck at modding
>>
>>8704567
He has his own house and a girlfriend and lots of friends that he plays nerf with. Meanwhile I live at home and mod nerf guns that no one will ever see. That's fucked up man
>>
>>8704567
Did he go to university when he was 10 or something then? I swear he was studying engineering in the N-Strike days
>>
>>8704704
maybe he's a loli vampire that's thousands of years old but looks young
>>
>>8704567
Am I missing some context here? He's definitely late 20s, might even be 30 something now
>>
File: nerfgun.jpg (87 KB, 1440x1080)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
So Nerf Ultra is utter crap with an ammo type no one likes. Elite 2.0 is a straight-up downgrade from the original Elite line. DinoSquad is looking like a hard pass for most people. Hyper is nowhere to be seen and Rival seems to be phased out.

Meanwhile Adventure Force has some dart blasters that are far more advanced than anything Nerf has put out and Rival style ball blasters on par with Nerf brand.

It looks like Hasbro's Nerf blaster brand may be near the end. Nerf will always be around for foam footballs and random outdoor toys but I don't see their hold on the foam blaster market lasting much longer.
>>
>>8707600
They'll go on practically forever on brand recognition alone. Notice how even we still say "nerf?" To the average consumer, it literally is nerf or nothin.
>>
>>8700891
>>8701562
>breech doesn't even open when you pull the pump back, have to open it yourself separately
Why?
>>
>>8707600
You're a retard. Nerf will never die as long as there are kids who want to play with toy guns.
>>
>>8707600
Dino Squad relies entirely on the dinosaurs to sell. If they don't interest you, there's no reason to buy the blasters. At least Zombie Strike innovated with blasters like the Hammershot, Sledgefire and Flipfury (kinda).
Hyper is apparently still happening, thanks to a UK Amazon listing for a refill pack.
Alpha Strike and Elite 2.0 exist for a reason. Hasbro's ready to cut as many corners as possible if Nerf suddenly stops selling well
>>
File: desertrival.jpg (118 KB, 1440x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>8708153
>>8708067
How long can they just skate by on the laurels of a decaying brand? Pan-AM, Tower Records, Polaroid, Texaco and Blockbuster Video were all once the top brands in their fields and now they're all gone.
>>
>>8708194
Nerf will survive indefinitely outside of America, at the very least.The only real competitor here is Zuru, and they've shown little interest in being anything other than a solid budget brand
>>
>>8708194
You sound like the 12 year olds on Reddit and Youtube who just regurgitate whatever their favorite "influencer" says. Something like Dart Zone will never be able to compete with one of the biggest toy companies in the world, regardless of how good their blasters are. All that matters is that kids like Nerf, and their parents buy it for them. The other companies you mentioned either made obsolete products or just failed to adapt.
>>
>>8708316
>The other companies you mentioned either made obsolete products or just failed to adapt.
Hasbro is doing exactly that though
>>
>>8708777
But Hasbro can get away with that because they have Brand Power™. They don't have to worry about making a good product because people will still buy their shitty blasters on name alone.
>>
>>8708882
All those other brands had Brand Power™ too though. That was the whole point of the original post, did you even read it?
>>
>>8708882
so?
>>
I wish Dart Zone sucked so I could call them Fart Zone
>>
>>8677274
seems like a real missed opportunity that it's not designed to be an open dino mouth
>>
>>8702908
well you know how how it is these days
>>
File: le mutt.png (211 KB, 1022x303)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>8706052
>>
>>8707600
As long as they keep re-skinning LSs and Stryfes they'll be fine. That being said, the Dart Zone Spectrum is very hot right now.
>>
>>8646357
spbp this shit is cringe
>>
>>8646312
I remember coop from my time on the Nerf Haven forums in high school. Weird seeing a little kid grow up into a fat depressed "e-celeb".
>>
>>8709694
His modded Spectre range test in 2010 showed him in a college dorm hallway and he definitely didn't sound like a nine year old.
>>
>>8709709
Chugging energy drinks took its toll on him eventually. He's improving though
>>
>>8709709
I used to post on NerfHQ in like 2005 when I was a litearl 13 year old
I wonder how many big people from that era are still around
>>
>>8709694
>famousbirthdays.com
Yeah, no.

>>8710017
This.
>>
>>8709709
>>8710056
It's always funny when you come across an old Youtube channel that's still active and you can go back and watch how they've grown up. I feel bad for this guy, I mean for one thing his parents called him "Robert-Andre", but they also exploited him for views on a shitty Youtube kids channel. He needs to break away from them, it seems like he actually has some interest in Nerf but they're still forcing him to make cringy content. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmr6Xy_AxDg
>>
File: 1584673163496.gif (12 KB, 200x178)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
I want to care but it's all just so tiring.
Every "new" release is just more of the same shit - another stryfe reshell, another single shot breech loader, another smart AR, another slide revolver. I remember when the Longshot first got revealed and it all blew our fucking minds, will I ever feel that again?

I just want something actually new again. Other than separate lines like Rival, what was the last "new" thing we actually even got? Hammer prime?
>>
File: nexuspro.jpg (33 KB, 400x300)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>8710956
From Nerf? Probably the Rival Perses. The line is dead as no new blasters will be added for this year, meaning even the ammo will be discontinued like the Vortex discs.

Meanwhile outside of Hasbro, Adventure Force has:
-The Spectrum, a better Stryfe at a lower cost,
-The Nexus Pro, a high-end blaster that, when stock, gets ranges that put even heavily modified Nerf blasters to shame while accepting multiple magazine types for different dart lengths and tips while only costing $50.Essentially a mid-point between foam blasters and airsoft.
-The Aeon Pro, a top-slide pistol version of the Nexus Pro that gets the same performance at $25.
>>
>>8711214
Yeah as far as power vs price those are huge innovations, but functionally it's nothing new and is the same thing as the longshot platform that's been around for close to 15 years

Rival was cool though, yeah. I hope Hyper is something more interesting than gel balls
>>
>>8710956
Does the Ultra 2 count as a 'new' thing, with its rear loading?
The Infinus' reloading mechanism was a cool new thing
>>
>>8711221
How about the Adventure Force Sportsman?
>>
>>8711221
It's more that they're getting closer to real world firearms while Nerf is pushing for more kid-friendly aesthetics paired with a huge leap forward in terms of performance.

Rival was just another step in Nerf's procedure of coming up with a new proprietary ammo type, flooding the market with it and then discontinuing it once competitors do it better or cheaper. They started with essentially MEGA darts with large suction tips back in the 90s, then went to micro darts, then went to streamline darts, then went to velcro darts, then went to Vortex discs, then went to Elite darts, then went to MEGA darts, then went to foam Rival balls and are now trying to push Ultra darts. Soon we will see what new proprietary ammo type Nerf Hyper will be and if it is a step forward like Elite darts were over micro darts or a step backwards like Ultra darts over MEGA darts.

>>8710956
While the Longshot was a quantum leap forward for incorporating changeable magazines, don't forget the Maverick for using an actual revolver drum (and being the most prevalent Nerf blaster for over a decade) and the oft-overlooked Snapfire 8 for being a non-electronic blaster that you didn't have to cock.
>>
>>8711257
I'd count that, yeah. Even if it's in a garbage irrelevant line, it's still a new loading mechanism
>>
>>8711292
>then went to Elite darts
Those are literally just streamlines though, as far as compatibility goes anyways
>>
>>8711294
And the new mechanism has been shown to work with standard Elite darts so there's a chance that it'll be reused in future. Too bad the conversion kit doesn't seem to be for sale at the moment
>>
>>8711328
I think it only flew because of the dart DRM though, all Nerf stuff has a lot of safety checks to prevent dumb kids from shooting anything but darts. Air restrictors, flywheeler locks, dart pegs, extended barrels on flywheelers, etc. I feel like they'd have to get pretty creative in order to make a rear loader that works with elites but won't shoot any stick-shaped object you shove in it
>>
>>8711319
Kind of, but not quite.

Streamlines were designed for the clips, and that alone made micro darts incompatible with those blasters because the tips were too big and caused feeding issues.

Streamlines also had that longer rubber stem on the inside that made them incompatible with unmodded micro dart blasters by preventing them from fully inserting due to the pegs.

Elite darts went back to the shorter internal stem which makes them universally usable between all 3 systems.

You can use micros in things like the strongarm and hammershot, but not streamlines, and you can use streamlines in flywheel blasters because those don't care about the stem.
>>
>>8711395
Well what I was saying was in the context of that post, it's not a new proprietary ammo type in the chain since it's compatible with everything
>>
>>8710956
>I just want something actually new again.
You'll have to look at something that isn't from Hasbro. Might I recommend some homemade blasters? Or something by Dart Zone.
>>
>>8711572
Yeah I somehow forgot about the DZP MK2 when I wrote that post, that thing is fucking magical and it's the coolest thing I've seen come out since the longshot probably. I absolutely love it, I cannot believe how much power and capacity it has with such a small profile and the breech loading is so satisfying
>>
>>8711572
It's kind of like what's going on in airsoft where 90% of the guns you see are M4s or AK47s. You get fatigue from every new release just being the same thing and new ideas being marginalized. With foam blasters you merely replace shell fatigue with internal mechanism fatigue. Everything is just the same ingredients re-arranged like a Taco Bell menu.
>>
File: dzpmk2.png (412 KB, 860x500)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>8711623
I get that's it's innovative and all, but how is it that the Nexus Pro is $50 for a quality performing rifle with a buffer tube stock, mountable rail sights, two varieties of magazines and an adapter yet this tiny pistol costs $80?
>>
>>8711663
AFP line has corners cut in build quality for cost. Remember that the DZP version of the Nexus Pro is $150 so the MK2 is pretty reasonably priced within the context of its line.
The MK2 also comes with a ton of goodies and extras
>>
>>8711663
Because the Nexus Pro is the third generational output of the Dart Zone Pro Mk1 (then 1.1) which were both much more expensive. Those two selling out in short order provided both the funding and the impetus for their investment into the Nexus Pro.
If the Mk2 sells well (and it already is), it will also lead to a more mass-market version with a lower price point.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>3 year old kid sees videos with nerf guns in them
>Says he wants one, and uses his Christmas money to buy one of those 2 pack Fortnite pistols (doesn't give a fuck about Fortnite) so I could also have one
>Been speaking up and pelting mommy in the ass when she reaches into the fridge ever since
Don't know what I'll get, but I want to absolutely destroy him with a full/semi auto blaster when he comes home from school. What is a good /r/ that is under $100?
>>
>>>/asp/12705729

Airsoft General is trying to reboot on /asp/. If you're an airsofter come and join in, we're dying over here.

>>>/asp/12705729
>>
>>8712702
perish
>>
>>8712778
We already have. I think discord might have killed it.
>>
>>8662352
Do you guys get ripped on hard by airsoft and paintball players ? Cuz if I played nerf with you I would melee attack and smash your kids toys then fuck all your gfs in the ass while you watched and enjoyed it but if I was an airsoft player or paintball I would do all that and then shoot your eyes out ... wait are you guys autistic ? Like for real ? I get it now ... k I wouldn’t do that sorry
>>
No hard feelings boys do your thing : )
>>
is headshot ammo a good substitute for official rival balls?
>>
>>8712702
I tried making airsoft threads on /asp/ for a while and then the mods banned me
>>
>>8712846
If you're shooting them out of flywheelers they're fine. They tend to be too oversized to work in the springers though.
>>8712792
>Talking to airsoft players
Why would I want to do that?
>>
>>8712702
>>8712926
Airsoft seems much better when it is kept predominantly offline. It is an in-person community. All that is needed are notifications of events so you know when and where to go. There's no politics to it, no drama (other than punks not calling hits). Keep it tight. Keep it local. Forget Novritsch-wank or controversial competitive teams getting banned. Just enjoy the hobby with your local bros.
>>
>>8710017
>>8710319
you are so blind
>>
>>8712536
>stryfe in a pool
>>
>>8646343
please elaborate
>>
File: LOL.jpg (224 KB, 1200x1539)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>8713517
There's a reason he uses a stage name and keeps his real name undisclosed. He is Camden Kyle Adkins.
https://patch.com/georgia/johnscreek/police-make-arrest-in-johns-creek-comic-book-store-burglary
TLDR: Dude got butthurt for getting fired from a comic shop and broke in to steal MTG cards to try and sell online and got caught in the act.
>>
>>8656444
this
>>
>>8680635
Why do you fucking care?
>>
>>8713542
holy shit, that's him alright. Did he do time?
>>
>>8713038
Why?
>>
>>8713642
Found the tranny. You will never be a woman.
>>
>>8713834
nice projection m8
>>
>>8713861
Seethe.
>>
>>8713665
Nah. From what I remember hearing his lawyer got him off with probation and community service since the stolen goods were returned and they didn't pursue the charges any further. The 2nd degree burglary arrest still makes him a felon. He dragged his then-girlfriend into it as well and scored her a misdemeanor on her record leading her to dumping him.
>>
So I just got the regulator stock. One of the springs for the smart AR has come out of place, so it always fires both darts with piss poor pressure. I've opened it all up, but I can't get to the springs because the air tube and barrels are all fixed together some how. Does anyone know how to seperate the parts without breaking anything?
>>
>>8702908
Speaking of which. What's the actual name for koosh darts? I've bought some like 5 years ago, a pack of 100 for like 3$ off of ebay. They are the same color and consistency as nerf darts, but the rubber tip is solid rubber instead of hollow and they fly much more predictably than the hasbro darts. I remember the ebay page offering a veriaty of colors. I just went with elite blue, and they were the exact same color as nerf elites.
>>
Anyone else think the ultra series sucks, and is just a scam to force people to buy nerf branded darts? Cause I swear, the conspiracies' about the darts being where the real money is sound compelling.
>>
>>8712792
Why are you like this?
>>
>>8680635
No. Literally the only girls into nerf are dykes and fat girls who are only interested because their boyfriend is into it.
>>
So I thought I would check out the nerf subreddit. Can someone explain to me what the blaster, orange tip shit is about. Like a rundown on what the fuck they're thinking.
>>
>>8715159
huh?
>>
>>8715159
They get paranoid about people potentially mistaking nerf guns for real steel, in both a visual and spoken sense. Everything's gotta have an orange tip or be brightly colored, and be referred to as a "blaster".
The orange tip thing I can kind of understand, since some designs can look dangerously close to a real firearm with nothing but a coat of black spray paint, but the insistence on "blaster" is a little ridiculous. They think an outsider will overhear a couple of grown men talking about nerf guns and instantly assume they're going to shoot up a Bible class or something.
>>
>>8715389
I remember looking at that one Rival and thinking "that's just a P90"
>>
>>8714805
50 cents per dart.

Yeah Hasbro, keep your shit darts.
>>
>>8712536
If you can find an Elite Stryfe (I hear Americans are having trouble these days), that's a good semi auto option with a ton of aftermarket support if you wanted to tinker with it.
I would have recommended an Ultra Two because the lighter darts might be less painful but $10 for a 20 dart refill pack is ridiculous.
Alternatively, you can get something like a Strongarm or Disruptor because their slam fire mechanism (can't remember if the Commander has it) lets them fire a lot faster than a stock Hasbro semi auto blaster.
>>
>>8714605
Pretty sure those are FVJs, not Koosh darts. They'll fuck up modded flywheelers and sting like hell compared to being shot with a normal dart. Look for Accustrike clones instead if you live somewhere that doesn't sell Adventure Force waffle tips at Wal-Mart
>>
>>8714805
Ultra darts do indeed suck. Some darts do shoot far and accurately but they're too inconsistent to be worth using. And yes, the entire reason Ultra exists is so that Hasbro can charge $0.50 per dart. It's nothing to do with accuracy because they discontinued Accustrikes.
>>
>>8715389
The 'blaster' thing is because Facebook has shut down groups referring to Nerf toys as 'guns'. Blame silicon valley for that one, not Redditors.
>>
>>8713994
yeah he's a real tool (i mean, he calls himself Edgelord Vampire) but he knows the hobby so i still watch his videos
>>
>>8715497
Yeah facebook is insane about this, I remember people having to censor the trigger on their paintball gun BST postings because it'd get detected by a bot as "firearms" and the BST page would get shut down.
>>
Has anyone made an adapter for the dart zone stock attachment to fit nerf stocks?
>>
>>8715482
I mainly use those kind for sniping, the heavy tips make them fly farther than anything else.

Has anyone started bootlegging the accustrike dart heads yet? Cause out of all the different darts I've tried, accustrike has been the most consistently accurate. I want to buy them in bulk, and not pay nerf prices.
>>
>>8716140
Accustrike clones have been around for a while now. I've seen packs of 1000 on eBay for £20 so you should be able to get them for a similar price over there. Just need to search for 'nerf dart 1000' and scroll until you see Accustrike heads
>>
>>8708882
>They don't have to worry about making a good product because people will still buy their shitty blasters on name alone.
Not when they share shelf space with comparable blasters that cost half the price or lower. Even disregarding performance, unless a kid specifically asked for a specific Nerf blaster, a parent is just going to buy the lowest price dart blaster that doesn't look like a piece of shit. It especially sucks for Hasbro considering those lower priced alternatives blow them the fuck out in terms of not only blaster performance but also dart refill price and performance.
>>
>>8713994
Would explain why all of drac's videos with her have been stripped from his channel, bar a couple of brief appearences where she awkwardly fires a blaster or models some cybergoth pants while drac looms ominously over her with the camera. Also puts this video in context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckhKk9HAQ0A
>>
>>8714805
It's not a matter of opinion
>>
>>8715389
>>8715497
Does anyone else think 'Blaster' sounds stupid? I feel embarrassed referring to my fully rewired, LiPo powered Stryfe as a 'Blaster', like it trivialises the skill and effort put into making it. I agree 'Gun' is a little on the nose, so could we find a happy medium? In paintball the gun is called a 'Marker' which sounds so much better.
>>
>>8713908
cope
>>
>>8716438
Different girl, that was the previous "draculina". This is the one who took part in the burglary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HE7ITx9IsE
>>
>>8716466
bro just call it a nerf gun. only marketers and the PC police give a shit about things like calling it a "blaster"
>>
>>8716466
Nope, sounds fine to me. Has a sci-fi feeling
>>
>>8716415
this, the new dart zone shit is amazing. Its like modded / custom blasters you'd have to go to ebay or something to buy. Dart Zone shoots harder, farther, and more accurately than any nerf, including the rival stuff.
>>
>>8717144
you literally get flagged and banned on facebook. Its the only reason they've been so adamant about it, you say gun on any nerf group, and the whole group gets nuked for being terrorists, or something
>>
>>8713542
>There's a reason he uses a stage name and keeps his real name undisclosed.
he kept those names VERY separate long before the robbery. makes it very hard to really search info on him.
>>
>>8717405
as someone that just plinks and was doing some research on the differences between an aeon pro and an echo I have a hard time seeing why anybody would buy the latter outside of literally just the branding. just going off what I've seen/read the pro is cheaper, it looks cooler (subjective I guess but goddamn 2.0's are ugly as sin), it's got variety since it can run normal and half-sized darts and it hits like a brick shithouse
>>
>>8715497
>Blame silicon valley for that one, not Redditors.
>Redditors
>not silicon valley
anon i...
>>
>>8717412
Stop using facebook, problem solved.
>>
>>8717794
The people using it, not the people running it
>>
>>8718008
Well in this case, it's the sub mods. So yes, the people running it. Reddit allows gun subreddits, so the rule is the choice of the nerf subreddit mods.
>>
Sounds like we'll be finding out what the Ultra Scream Machine and Rival Flex are shortly. It's a shame that Hasbro don't care enough to announce stuff themselves anymore, before they go up for sale
>>
>>8718301
Edit: Scream Machine is a Dorado repaint, with the orange/yellow swapped for blue
>>
File: nusm.jpg (2.23 MB, 4032x1960)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
And yes, the reverse side is completely blank
>>
>>8718194
Did you know Nerf threads on /K/ are welcomed? A magical place indeed.
>>
>>8718446
Holy shit are they really?
>>
>>8717485
Well I feel like that’s a rough comparison because the pro is for grown adults going to events, and if I was buying a blaster for a 10 year old I would absolutely buy the weaker one.
However I might be inclined to get them a villainator if we are just comparing springers
>>
Is it possible to get 400+ FPS and if so how would I go about doing it
>>
>>8719803
I'm pretty sure the darts would be destroyed at that velocity.
>>
>>8719803
At that point you might as well go for Airsoft. Foam darts won't survive at that range.
>>
>>8720061
didn’t people tell you to fuck off back to your own thread earlier
>>
>>8720416
Not that anon so no, and there's nothing wrong with what I said. 400+ FPS is probably pushing too much for the foam that you might as well play Airsoft if you want to achieve those speeds for whatever reason. But below that maybe at the 300FPS max its probably fine.
>>
>>8718446
Most of the skills in nerf, airsoft, paintball, and real steal do actually carry over between the hobbies. Its only autists that gate keep between them.
>>
>>8715548
I only sometimes watch his shit because he somehow manages to get his hands on products early. He must have someone on the inside.
>>
>>8718331
I really wish they'd stop doing that. They used to paint both sides of their products. How much is it really saving them to skimp out like that?
>>
>>8720416
Calm down you stupid autistic cunt
>>
>>8719803
Yes. But you would need either absurd and uncomfortable spring loads with a brass breech Caliburn, or you would need to use LPA or HPA and both of those get expensive.
>>
>>8718446
>Did you know Nerf threads on /K/ are welcomed?
Not any time I've tried. There's one mod there that will just outright delete those threads. The few that stay alive only do so when that Mod isn't around.
>>
>>8721189
for real not painting the side you can't see from the packaging on the shelf is some chinese bootleg shit
>>
>>8719803
buy a jolt, find a much stronger spring to put into it, and remove the air restrictor

it will only work once, but it will work
>>
>>8720915
/k/ hates airsoft though, the difference with nerf is that it doesn't tryhard or larp as anything. Any self-respecting /k/ommando loves an over the top nerf gun
>>
>>8721423
And yet people like silo, novritsch, kicking mustang, dutch and others, just to use popular youubers as examples actually have very real and effective real world skills that they put to the test and practice with frequently, while most of the fags on k are circle jerkers who have next to zero experience with any kind of gun, and probably couldn't hit a static target with a flame thrower. They sit around naming all the parts they learned on google like a teenager looking up pussy, and not acting like anyone whose actually ever fucked.
>>
>>8716954
They all look the same to me
>>
File: faggot.png (124 KB, 283x225)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
I hate this fat fuck so much
>>
>>8722333
Checked. I can't stand him either, I don't understand why he's gotten popular other than kids watching. He has the same annoying whiny voice that fat people tend to have and the pubey neckbeard looks fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8722333
I haven't been able to take him seriously after that one time I tuned into his stream and saw him ABSOLUTELY lose his goddamn shit because something on youtube wasn't working
>>
New thread >>8722872
>>
>>8721423
>the difference with nerf is that it doesn't tryhard or larp as anything
Are you kidding? Half of most Nerf threads is tryhards and larping. This conversation is in the middle of people trying to get 400fps darts.
>>
>>8723225
In regards to actual firearms, retard
>>
>>8723235
Did you even see the video in the FIRST POST of this thread?
>>
>>8723243
Yes? It's not larping firearms, it's still nerf being nerf
Not seeing your point
>>
>>8723252
That's because you're too dense to see Nerf larping firearms right in your face. Nerf being Nerf is dino blasters. Tactical blasters tactically reloading for maximum effectiveness... that's try harding.
>>
>>8702908
10 bucks for a beyblade? outrageous.
>>
>>8716415
>>8717405
Modders aren't the majority buyer, and little timmy doesn't give a fuck about performance. Little timmy sees the nerf gun on the shelf next to the knock off nerf guns and says mommy please buy it.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (314 KB, 396x342)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>8718331
I find this graphic very disturbing
>>
>>8723430
Dart zone guns aren't intended to sell to little timmy. They are blatantly adult hobbyist guns for playing at fields. They're much more expensive than nerf, and the build quality and quality control is way tighter than nerf ever was even at its peak.
>>
>>8723432
isn't that the box from mcdonalds?
>>
>>8719803
400fps is doable with all three major dart propulsion methods but you'd wreck your darts. There's not much point
>>
>>8722333
At least his shilling is less blatant than Drac's. Out of his fat friends, Chaylo's a cringeworthy larper, Flux is probably a paedophile and Luchathor's channel is dead.
>>
>>8646312
>>
what if dinosaurs but rival and actual budget

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.