[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: illythia-wave-banner.jpg (345 KB, 2000x600)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>Mythic Legions: Illythia Pre-Order is Live!
The pre-order sale for the just revealed Mythic Legions: Illythia series is now live at www.StoreHorsemen.com! Bolster the ranks of Illythia's Brood, or add to the armies of Xylona's Flock with this amazing new wave!

>COSMIC LEGIONS
The next amazing line of Legions figures from Four Horsemen Studios, Cosmic Legions, is set for launch in 2021. This line has been in development for years!
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/cosmic-legions

>20th ANNIVERSARY / EQUADDRON
Preorders have ended, more news about this soon.

>Mythic Legions ALL-STARS 3
All-Stars 3 preorder has come to and end. Was supposed to come out before Arethyre, but got delayed. Estimated at a July-August production finish.

>MYTHIC LEGIONS ARETHYR
New test shots of the horses, and a few others have came in to the studio and shared on social media otherwise delayed.

>QUALITY CONTROL & SHIPPING ISSUES:
if you have any problems with the items you’ve received, please contact our new customer service email address MythicLegions@Megalopolis.toys

>Official Website
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

>Four Horsemen on Social Media
www facebook com /FourHorsemenToyDesign
https://www.instagram.com/four_horsemen_studios

>Official Store NEW LINK!
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/

>Figure and accessory list can be found here
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-legions/checklist

>Last thread
>>8531581
>>
>>8576709
Will they undervalue toys to get past customs or am I fucked?
>>
>>8576725
Just a little bit.
>>
>>8576929
>https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/
Also I just realised i need to make a new id for this and cant see my older orders? I haven't really followed things since Arethyr wave, did I fuck up?
>>
>>8577507
You need in fact to make a new account for the new shop and it has no info for older orders.

You can still login and check your older orders at https://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/
>>
>>8577539
Oh awesome ty.One last question, I believe that they charged my card already for the Arethyr wave right? I don't have to pay anything once they start shipping em? I no longer use that account and chase is being a bitch by not letting me know if it had been charged already
>>
>>8577551
They charge everything the moment you make your order. If you got an order number it should mean you paid it all back then. Shipping was included in the order, so no need to do anything else unless you change address and need to notify them.
Just have some cash ready for when the postman arrives if you need to pay customs (or whatever way your courier has to charge you for customs; in my country it's typically the postman himself).
>>
>>8577578
Thank you so much anon. I guess I'll go beg them to undervalue it a little now.
>>
Did we get an idea on when the preorders will stop? I guess they'll at least send out emails letting us know when it does get close to time...
>>
File: ZuBmS.jpg (781 KB, 607x1506)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
>>8578311
last time we had a preorder with no end date, they gave us 2 months, and multiple reminders.
You wont get caught off guard if you signed up to the newsletter at the bottom of the shop https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/collections/all
>>
>>8578543
Good. Responsibly I only want a couple figures. Irresponsibly, I'm going to end up with a moose and awesome black horse for one of my skeletons to ride.
>>
>>8578543
So did all those people wait until the last minute before ordering?
>>
>>8580840
They did not preorder and tried to buy from the "stock" sale upon release (aka leftovers sale from rounded up production numbers).
>>
>>8580840
They blame everyone but themselves. It happens every time.
>>
File: Pete.jpg (11 KB, 250x272)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>mfw when I went all-in for the vampires.
I should have done that with the demons, guess I will pay the BBTS price for some of those. Very hyped to see how Poxxus and Necronominus turn out. Skeleton giants, please!
>>
>>8581323
You could turn that into a display/playset with some work and a little imagination.
>>
>>8581323
i looked for it, a lot, went everywhere, scalpers bought them all up, they go for like 800-1k USD now.
>>
>>8576709
>Year of our lord 2020
>A fantasy line exists for as long as Mythic Legions has
>STILL has NO FUCKING LIZARDMAN
>>
File: 1603701839328.jpg (30 KB, 293x236)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>8581323
>Oh cool a large skelly for my mythic legions
>12 feet
Anon are you trying to get my house haunted?
>>
>>8581402
I'm sure it's a conscious decision to distance from the furry community. I forgot who it was but they were gonna make fantasy anthro characters till the ceo found out about diaper furries
>>
>>8581434
>distance from the furry community
>Archaeopterix, Asterronn, B'alam, Boarrior, Bubotros, Colonel Domesticus, Cowarros, Cyanicus, Drayleeon, Eagalus, Eathyron, Faunus, Krotos, Mallatard, Osperus, Pelecus, Phoenicus, Purrrplor,Scarletross, Thistlethorn, Torrion, Toucarr, Trumpetus, Xylona
lol
>>
>>8581434
The line already has tons of anthros though, if anything it's more that they feel a Lizardman would need entirely new parts or something.

I agree that it's crazy they haven't made any yet though, just a simple collar piece like they used on the Minotaurs/Catmen would be enough to get that transition from lizard head to bare body imo.
>>
>>8578543
>>8581086
>you need to blind buy toys
>fuck you if you actually want to know the quality with a line that's known for having QC problems before giving us money
pretty shit company and very shit fanboys
>>
>>8581603
>this nigga named every furbait figure in alphabetical order
Furry confirmed
>>
>>8581606
Yup. I would kill for a lizardman race and yeah guess I was wrong about the furry thing as >>8581603 pointed out. Probably has to do with what you said. I hope we get one in the future. Hope it's something like the lizardmen from 40k but mix it with middle east or south asian aesthetics instead of mayan
>>
>>8581603
>Faunus
isnt he a tree?
>>
>>8581693
He's kind of a tree but shaped like some sort of generic forest animal. At first glance he comes off as an anthro character with the snout and antlers and you have to look really close to see he's actually made of tree bark. It's a really nice concept and I hope he sees a new figure as that head on new parts would look fantastic.
>>
>>8581693
Same difference
>>
Would Marvel legends head fit on Mythic legions body?
>>
>>8586471
Most Marvel Legends figure's heads don't even fit on other Marvel Legends bodies.

Hell, sometimes alt heads don't even fit on the figure they come with. A lot of people broke their Mystique neck peg when they tried to pop the Rogue head she came with on her, and the Wolfsbane and Karma heads don't want to go onto my Dani Moonstar.

I think most people just Dremel down either the head hole or the neck peg to fit.
>>
>>8581603
How the fuck do you have those names memorized
>>
>>8586491
Thanks for the warning. I wanted to use Nightcrawler's heads for elves but now I think I'll reconsider it.
>>
File: Jjuno Swamp 9.png (1.65 MB, 1333x1000)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>8581086
I'd be a good boy, and preorder, but so far both Arethyr and Illythia have dropped right after I blew all my toy money on a huge stock sale.

Considering we're 4 different preorders in, and still haven't gotten Arethyr yet, I'm fine with taking a risk on the stock sales.
>>
File: Faunus.jpg (171 KB, 1000x1645)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>8581693
An awesome tree!
>>
>>8576709
This is an emergency: is it possible to replace the top of the centaur, yes or no?
>>
>>8587393
The human body? Yes, with a couple things to have in mind:
-By default it is compatible with 1.0 bodies waist joint (regular male)
-Even though it uses the regular connection, the human body it uses is a bit larger than usual because the horse body is huge; a regular male human will connect but it will look smallish.
-Really, the horse is fuckhuge. Carefully think the size of whatever you want to put in.
>>
>>8587496
>Carefully think the size of whatever you want to put in.
This Wonder Woman. Because she's unintresting by herself and I Preordered her only because of the BAF. But I think it would be much more intresting to have her as a centauresses. I don't mind damaging her figure, because I would probably sell it anyway but I don't want to break the horse.
>>
>>8587508
That's around 7", kinda like Mythic Legions or marginally bigger, right? Mythic Legions are a bit over 6.5". It may work, but just keep in mind that it's not going to be your typical 7 foot tall centauress with a proportionately small horse body but more like 9 feet tall at least with a full sized horse body.
>>
>>8581651
Fuck bro there's been so many sales at this point, you kinda will know what to expect from every figure. And regardless you still wouldn't know what QC issues you'd get even with an In stock sale because every figure is different. Unless you can physically see it in person before it ships our like in a brick and mortar purchase you will take a risk.
>>
>>8587540
I'll buy both then and see if it will fit. Might as well have something comical to display.
>>
>>8581651
>Blind buy
They've been producing incredible figures for decades now. I'm pretty okay trusting them giving me some more incredible figures.
>>
File: Hammer Walking.png (1.18 MB, 900x1200)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>8588757
And their customer service is top notch. I had bad hips on one figure and a paint error on another, and they got me replacements for both in a timely manner and at no cost to me!
>>
>>8588762
Same. I think the longest I had to wait was on a bone wing I got that was assembled wrong, that took a month for them to get more from the factory. But still, they've always, always helped me out when I needed it.

And I'm like, fucking, what, 50 some odd figures in to Mythic Legions? Plus all the 7th Kingdom, and Gothitropolis...
>>
the new Volligar looks fucking dope
>>
>>8589034
I'm curious to see what the whole body looks like without the fur and pauldrons.

That collar will be fun for skellies.
>>
>>8589034
I like the imposing silhouette he cuts.
>>
i cannot wait for this goblin to arrive already!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22 KB, 446x688)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>8581693
Furries aint got nothing on leafers.
>>
New test shot!
>>
>>8604969
I love how they're finally making an effort to incorporate weapon storage into the figures. The sword straps are cute and all, but get boring fast and make for terrible belts. But with the barding loops on the hose saddles and the loops on the new belts, we should really be able to deck out these figures.
>>
>>8604969
My Little Pony, Friendship is HELL.

I think I just bought the regular horse, but now I'm wishing I'd gotten that fucker too.
>>
>>8605884
Good luck snagging him in next year's stock sale!
I'd think they'd make quite a few extra horses, seen as how this is their first run.
>>
>>8606084
The big boys are usually easier to pick up then the basic figures. The higher price points usually reduce demand, so getting the horses from this wave may not be as impossible as getting other figures from the in stock sale.
>>
Any clue on when Arethyr ships? I forgot I even had these pre ordered till yesterday. It's been what, a year now? Not shitposting and don't want to get into arguments. Just want to know if anybody has any idea
>>
What should I know about the upcoming... Mythic Legions video game?

https://mythiclegionsgames.com/

Apparerently this first teaser was shown a couple weeks ago? I just got the notice newsletter email.
>>
>>8608127
....what the why? A crappy ap game is the last thing this franchise needs lol.

If they really want to tell stories in this world, short stories and mini-comics are the way to go.
>>
>>8607919
I did notice the one eyed ogre stuck around for like a week during the Siege and Wasteland stock sale; but I'm unsure if the horses will sell slowly like the ogres, or blow out like the trolls.

>>8608127
>>8608413
I don't care about space guys; I can just buy Star Wars or Marvel for that.
I don't care about mobile games.
I just want to get Legion Builders for under $30 so I can start permanently kit bashing and painting my own guys.
>>
The game might be good. An XCOM/Fire Emblem or HOMM clone is not exactly hard to make on a small budget if you have an idea of what you are doing, and they'd have much of the character model assets done already.
>>
>>8608127
yeah I had no idea this was a thing until the email. And I don't reallly know if it should be a thing...

>>8609248
I think I'm more pessimistic when it comes to this, I expect something more in the style of raid shadow legends.
>>
>>8608127
>https://mythiclegionsgames.com/
>No developer listed
>No gameplay shown
>Another kickstarter
I'm tired of this.
>>
>>8609728
I hope this isn't taking resources away from making the actual figures.
>>
>>8609815
If it's literally a kickstarter then no
>>
>>8609815
Why would it take resources away from the figures? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: Preorder End Date.png (42 KB, 694x407)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Illythia preoder ends on January 8th, 2021 at 9pm EST.
>>
>>8609818
>>8609838
It happens. Just because they ask for money doesn’t mean they won’t go to other sources to get it done.
See double fine
>>
>>8576709
>ALL-STARS 3
Has anyone gotten theirs yet? It’s weird as hell it’s been over a year since offered
>>
>>8589034
I'm just getting into MOTU Classics. Should I get into this shit too? This guy looks great. The latecomer tax looks insane though.
>>
>>8609895
I don't think that's comparable here.

>>8613731
They can fit in fine with Classics if you want, but they're great figures. They're just expensive. So, if you want in, try to budget yourself.
>>
File: Newhome.jpg (2.04 MB, 4096x3072)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>8613731
Pre order for the new wave is up on the website. Late tax is too high imo
>>
>>8613744
I fucking hate the preorder and pay and then get the item in 13 months, but I might spring for 1 or two of them >>8589034 is my favorite and I might just get him.
>>8613744
Late tax seems even higher than MOTUC which is insane considering the prices of those now.
>>
>>8613731
>The latecomer tax looks insane though.
Don't buy any past figures. Buy the new ones as they get released instead.
>>
File: Jjuno Log 3.png (1.65 MB, 1333x1000)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>8613731
>>8613793
A pity you didn't get into the line 2-3 months ago; we just had a huge ass stock sale where you had a very slim chance of getting the older figures, and a pretty darn good chance of getting most of the newer ones for base cost.

I totally understand being turned off the long wait times for preorders. Considering how huge this wave is, I'd think there's going to be plenty of extras for the stock sale.
Just keep in mind preorders are always the safest option >>8578543
>>
Our new shipping department will soon have it's own dedicated staff (instead of us dumping everything into our production manager Chris Gawrych's lap again - sorry, Chris), which will handle all shipping to and from Four Horsemen Studios, as well as all customer service issues, and we'll soon be announcing the contact email address for that. But for now - if you have a problem with one of your current Store Horsemen orders - please feel free to continue to email Chris at 4HMDshipping@gmail.com, and he'll dig into that for you ASAP (he's a BUSY fella).

With the good, sometimes comes the bad, and this is something that's out of our control. We understand that shipping costs are already high when ordering from a small business like ours, and unfortunately, we're being told that shipping rates with all of the usual carriers are about to go up again. It sucks, and we're hoping they don't go up TOO much, but it's nothing we can really alter in a good way on our end.

BUT, we don't want to end this loooong post on a bad note. If you go to the bottom of the front page of Store Horsemen (https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/) You'll notice that we're now including production and shipping updates there. There you'll notice that Mythic Legions: All-Stars 3 has FINALLY left the factory, and we're expecting to get it here and begin shipping from the Store Horsemen warehouse on January 2021! So even though we weren't able to get those out to all of you by Christmas as we'd hoped, the pandemic can't completely stop us and hopefully that'll be just one of the bright spots for all Legionnaires throughout 2021.

Thanks again.
-FOUR HORSEMEN-
>>
>>8616330
Production Updates

ARETHYR - in production/estimated shipping in April

ALL-STARS 3 - in transit from China/shipping from warehouse in January

EQUADDRON/SHADOW EQUADDRON - in production/estimated shipping in April

ILLYTHIA - in pre-order/estimated shipping Q4 2021

***Tracking will be sent once the parcel is scanned by the carrier***
>>
>>8616330
Brainlet here. Does this mean we'll have to pay extra on top of what we already paid for shipping? How does this work for international people?
>>
>>8616455
It means shipping prices are going up all over and yes, there's going to be an increase, at some point.
>>
>>8616455
>Does this mean we'll have to pay extra on top of what we already paid for shipping?
no, just future orders are going to cost more.
>>
At least they've dropped Megalopolis. That probably would've caused a whole lot of problems if they'd stuck with them for much longer.
>>
>>8616455
For stuff you already paid for, no. It's for future sales that shipping will be higher, which is a shame cause their shipping is already up there. It's not even worth it if you're just getting a single figure sometimes.

>>8616610
I like the 4H, probably one of my favorite toy makers, but they change their logistics and websites and shipping systems way too much. Dropping Megalopolis was certainly a good move but they really need to just pick a website, store and shipping system and just stay with it.
>>
>>8616568
>>8616791
Thank you anons
>>8616791
>just pick a website, store and shipping system and just stay with it
Who would be best for it?
>>
>>8616791
>>8620046
Considering how smoothly exodus went, site wise, I'd say they're going to stick with the current online store for the foreseeable future. I was quite happy with it, and about the only downside was the people who only saw the Advent of Decay stuff displayed instead of every item. Still don't understand how that happened.

As for shipping, if it's in house that's good news for everyone. They don't have to middleman with Megalopolis, and if you take into account that they literally had 1 guy shipping everything out, and he was able to get most of it out within a month, and now that there's a dedicated team, it should run even smoother.
>>
How has no one posted this?

Everyone ready for some space Orks and Skellies?
>>
>>8621622
Lurk moar
It was posted last thread when it was announced like 3 weeks ago
>>
>>8621622
I'm hoping for some space lizards that're all kinds of sexy.
>>
>>8621622
I would love a skeleton in a space-suit
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (37 KB, 480x360)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>8621622
I want a cool space bug man!
>>
File: A2Pc5pmCQAE-Vom.jpg (10 KB, 320x240)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>8625856
>>
Moved out recently and managed to get a preorder for the Helphyre Goblin due for January (in theory, COVID permitting). If I like him enough I might get some other gobbos too; checked eBay and whilst they're not exactly cheap they are obtainable at the very least. Should I make the rarer ones a priority? I'm not in a position to be buying them all at once unfortunately (assuming I even like this one).
>>
>>8629653
I mean, yeah, the earlier you get them the better, as prices have a bad habit of going up and up. Sometimes there's re-releases though, but it's best not to play that game unless you know you can live without it.
>>
File: Goblins.png (1.71 MB, 1324x1000)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>8629653
I'll point out that the Helphyre Goblin is an offshoot of the Bog Goblin; both of these are 1.0 body figures, and basically are dwarfs with frog heads. (The Helphyre Goblin having a brand new body, hands, and feet)

The more classic looking goblins (and Thistlethorn) are 2.0 bodies, with the exception of Gonxx; who also has the mostly the same parts as the Bog Goblin.

If you're lucky, BBTS might still have some goblins available by the time you get your preorder in. Right now they have 8 different ones in stock or up for preorder.
>>
>>8629901
Alas I'm in the UK so BBTS isn't much use. Thanks anyway though.
>>
As a recurring piece of advice, if you want to buy goblins consider waiting until future releases of new goblins or reissues. The line hasn't given signs of stopping yet.
>>
>>8630679
No, I wouldn't think they'll come close to stopping on something like the goblins. They're pretty popular I think.
>>
>>8630679
>>8630783
Well I went a bit mad and bought Thwikk and Thumpp. Looking forwards to them, they look fun.
>>
File: Goblin Flanged Staff.png (1.76 MB, 1333x1000)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>8631231
Didn't get Thwikk, but I enjoy my Thumpp. Note that his bulky appearance is mainly achieved by putting him in a squat and hunched pose.
>>
File: boo.jpg (138 KB, 1000x820)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I think I want to get that black horse up for pre-order just to put one of my skekletons a scary brooding horse. Seems like it'd be a better visual than just a regular boney horse.
>>
>>8637258
im going to wait for a undead horse, there has to be a rest of the body to that 4horsemen figure they released.
>>
>>8621622
I'm kinda hoping for some space musketeer style dudes if that makes any sense.
>>
>>8638508
Oh no question, they'd never miss a chance to do some kind of cool skelly shit.
>>
File: alls.jpg (193 KB, 1080x1440)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Looks like a dude in Asia already got his All-Star 3 stuff.
>>
File: alls2.jpg (882 KB, 2048x1536)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
>>8646914
>>
>>8576709
Just bought a Freyja to check out the Mythic Legion line,I thought her head looks huge with her helmet and made the brim lower to her eyes and put the two braids in her back to the front and colored her hair white.
>>
>>8647993
looking good, the white hair seems like a great idea, more pics?
>>
>>8648020
With goldar wings,lol.
>>
>>8576709
>COSMIC LEGIONS
This needs to be the Doom line we never got.
>>
>>8649666
Or Moron Legions and have characters like E-girls,simps,boomers and woketivists.
>>
File: bean.jpg (54 KB, 990x971)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>8649666
Based satanic trips confirm. We need edgy sci-fi figure kino.
>>8649748
see pic
>>
>>8649979
Space is lame and star wars already made space style on every concept,I hope they make A Cyberpunk toyline instead.
>>
File: ogre!.jpg (1.6 MB, 3024x4032)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
finally made my Ogre from Goblin Slayer custom using Atremedes , the ogre legion builder wrists, and a DC figure for the head.
>>
>>8654177
my eyes are a little wonky on him, but idc his brow hides his eyes when I have him posed
>>
>>8649666
Based and Doompilled. I'd absolutely be down for totally-not-Doom figures. Weird biomechanical demons and space marines for them to fight.
>>
>>8631231
So guess which retard forgot to update his eBay address and now has his goblins being shipped to his mother?
>>
Can anyone explain to me the appeal of these figures? I considered buying one of those barbarian or orc girls but they really don't have much sex appeal at all despite being scantily clad humanoid warrior and monster women. I feel the same way about She-Ra and Wonder Woman action figures, they just lack something, y'know? Look, I'm a sexual deviant, and I need some kind of female figures that I can understand!
>>
>>8659310
No other company is making 1/12 action figures.
>>
>>8659291
Tell her to pose them and send some pics.
>>
>>8659310
They're pretty amazing figures. They look great, sculpts are always good, there's customizing opportunities. There's a lot to love.
>>
>>8659310
The appeal is that they are more or less generic heroic fantasy archetypes that we like, with no further pretensions, overdesign or other shit. I'm particularly fond that they are reminiscent of 80-90's fantasy movies, books, tabletop game manuals and video games as opposed to MMORPG garbage designs.

Specifically for the half-naked female Mythic Legions figures you're interested on I have to say that they look much better in person than they do in pictures. They don't have super-chiseled muscles, very large breasts or other details that pop out in pictures, but when you look at them in 3D in front of you you see that the muscle and fat masses are where they should be and they have a good deal of thiccness to them. I was very skeptical when I ordered Jjuno compared to other ML characters because her body looked bland, but it was my greatest surprise when I got her and now she's one of my favorite figures in the line.
>>
File: partyofyiff.jpg (118 KB, 1000x793)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>8659310
They make furries. And I'mma buy that shit up.
>>
when can i expect a grom bootleg?
>>
>>8659355
But these are exactly the waste of time craft overdesigned toon fantasy style mixed with western comic book superhero aesthetics, prove me wrong, there's no realism, it's all gold spiked covered armor and giant cartoon hammers
>>
>>8659427
It's not realistic, but it strikes a good balance or realism and rule of cool. They may have some horns and spikes here and there and oversized pauldrons (as for weapons you can always discard the ones you don't like), but other than that the armors are reasonable and they don't go full Korean MMO levels of redard.
>>
>>8659427
>prove me wrong
What kind of douche comes into a thread saying something like this?
>>
>>8659475
Someone who doesn't like blatant lies being touted as facts
>>
>>8659427
>>8659463
>>8659475
Fuck off diosoth
>>
>>8659478
Feel free to make your own fantasy toys instead of crying about other's hard work.
>>
>>8659484
IT'S OVERDESIGNED SHIT GOD DAMN IT SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH THE JEWS ARE BEHIND IT ALL ZION DON BETRAYED US TRUMP WON BY A LOT PEPE PEEPEEPOOMER BIDEN KINO THE SUPREME COURT ARE A BUNCH OF KEKS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO EXPOSE THE MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD NOT SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG SAM FARBER THE MASTURBATION RAPPER JEM MOVIE TOYS FUCK OFF GREG IT'S ESCAPISM CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S NOT HEALTHY AND I JUST LOVE YOUR RACIST WAYS KAMEN RIDER BLACK HENSHIN STARTS PLAYING I'M A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL THIS STYLE OF POSTING IS AN EXAMPLE OF LEGIT SCHIZOPHRENIA JUST LOOK AT THE MISUSE OF CAPS (CAPITAL LETTERS) RUN ON SENTENCES LACK OF PUNCTUATION DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY THEORIES THE RANDOM NONSENSICAL NATURE OF IT THE LACK OF STRUCTURE MOVING FROM TOPIC TO TOPIC AT BREAKNECK SPEED TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHER SHE DOESN'T GET ENOUGH BREAD SHE DOESN'T GET ENOUGH SPAM EGGS AND CHEESE AND ORIGAMI YEAH BABY I'M JUST A FIGMA LOVE MACHINE IT'S A MAN'S WORLD
>>
>>8576709
Anyhoo,what other toys would look great mixed with Mythic Legions?Saw the Mcfarlane Merciless baf he looks a good fit.
>>
>>8659626
He-Man classics
Thundercats classics
>>
>>8659626
Marvel Legends Arsgardian characters are generally tall enough to fit.
>>
I wonder if the figuarts Guts and Goblin Slayer would fit but i guess import figures are too small.
>>
>>8659692
Those are both Figma, and they'd look miniscule. They're barely taller than goblins.
>>
So is Arethyr shipping anytime or should ask my dad to do an Ira raid on them? Because I'm just about tired of waiting.
>>
>>8659915
According to the updated notes at https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/
>ARETHYR - in production/estimated shipping in April
>ALL-STARS 3 - in transit from China/shipping from warehouse in January
>EQUADDRON/SHADOW EQUADDRON - in production/estimated shipping in April
>ILLYTHIA - in pre-order/estimated shipping Q4 2021
>>
>>8659932
I guess that's not a horrible way to get into the middle of the year.
>>
File: Jjuno Orc Knight.png (1.17 MB, 900x1200)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>8659310
A simple toy line of stock fantasy characters that isn't a license brand.
They can easily be either a horde of soldiers; or with a little love, your own personal OC donutsteel. The ability to part swap makes that very easy even if you don't feel like giving them a custom paint job.

The quality is pretty darn good.

They may not have as many joints as modern hasbro figures, but sometimes Marvel Legends and Black Series figures barely has as much range of movement of Mythic Legions; whereas Legions, have the exact same amount across each body type.

If you want lewd figures, cum on over to the Coomer general >>8650220 and we'll set you up with some good recommendations.
>>
>>8659310
Coomers were a mistake
>>
>>8659932
Chinese new years into corona into Chinese new years AGAIN is a fucking huuuge hit on the timing, makes sense that its been delayed thing long.
>>
>>8659769
>>8659692
Figma Guts scales pretty well, assuming ML are supposed to be hulking people
>>
>>8659932
Thank you anon. Sorry haven't been following up after the Arethyr pre-order. Almost forgot I had figures pre ordered till my nice asked me if she could take one of the goblins home.
>>
>>8649666
>>8655414
>I'd absolutely be down for totally-not-Doom figures. Weird biomechanical demons and space marines for them to fight.
How do we not have something like this yet?
>>
as someone that missed previous lines from this company, how rare are some of the figures ?
currently deciding if i should get any other figure besides Volligar and the horse, but I also dont want to pay double the price later on ebay for other figures
>>
>>8661204
it is a made to order toyline.
basically the only way your getting a old figure, is if someone bought one, and decided to sell it.
There are websites like BBTS that pout large orders in themselves, but they eventually run out of stock too.
>>
>>8659626
I dont wanna buy 5 figures that dont scale well with eachother let alone anything else in order to build this tho.
>>
>>8621622
They better do a fake Doomguy
>>
File: Thatsnotguts.jpg (1.1 MB, 1800x1200)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>8661086
I respectfully disagree with this statement, Figma are WOEFULLY smaller than the Legions. I will admit, Figma Gut's accessories can transfer well to ML figures, but Guts as a character is supposed to be a mountain of a man, and his Figmas are childlike compared to even the basic Legions.

Imo, the best figures to fit with the Legions are the MotuC/Thundercats stuff, old McFarlane later Spawn figures and especially the Toybiz LotR line of figures. They may not all match up thematically or style wise, but at least they all have similar heights and proportions.

>>8661204
Your best bet to get these things is the Pre-order windows. It may be a long wait (a year for new mold stuff normally) but it's worth it to guarantee you actually get what you're after. In stock sales can be very frantic and many figures sell out in seconds while re-runs are limited and rare and have limited slots for an increasingly large roster of figures to fight over.
>>
File: GrowingLegion.jpg (413 KB, 900x514)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>8663315
Just an old pic of Legions figures compared to various other figures from multiple lines. Again, the ToyBiz LotR stuff is just the best to go with the Legions.
>>
>>8663315
Figmas in general are just small with soft sculpts so its hard to display them with the Mythic legions line side by side like that.
>>
>>8663329
They look like Japanese people cosplaying in medieval garb.
>>
>>8663315
Dif Anon here, but I still say Figma Guts goes great with legions, He is a mountain of a man in the Golden Age Arc, but after that he fights Demons be it in apostle form or human form. Even Grunbeld's lackies look 2x bigger than guts.
>>
File: Elves.png (1.61 MB, 1333x1000)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>8663572
I like the look of how tall Thallyn is next to my Jap elves. She's either a giant of a woman, or they can be more of the little people type of fey.
>>
Okayyyy.....
>>
File: Thumpp Hammer Time.jpg (531 KB, 3000x2250)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
Got my Thumpp in today. Getting the pauldrons on was a bitch, but that aside I love this guy.
>>
File: Thumpp Weapons Akimbo.jpg (489 KB, 3000x2250)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
The hammer is the best weapon of course, but I do like him pulling a double threat with his axe and scimitar.
>>
File: Thumpp I Shiggy Diggy.jpg (424 KB, 3000x2250)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>"I seriously hope you gobs don't do this."
>>
>>8664298
custom dark elf*
>>
>>8664298
D_ouchebag is such a fag
>>
File: Bearded Lady 2.png (1.43 MB, 1333x1000)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>8664452
The 1.0 pauldrons are a rather tight fit on the 2.0 body, but if Santa could do it, then so could the Grinch.

>>8664454
I have a some other figures with weapon toppers, that are fun to switch around with his hammer shaft. He also looks good with Jjuno's hammer.

>>8664298
>>8664708
I don't get it. He was comparing the 2.0 boob plate chest, and the male elf mail chest.
>>
>>8664977
Yeah, they've gotten easier now that I've initially got them on. Anyway I think I'm convinced by this line, time to sink a bunch of cash into collecting more!
>>
>>8664983
If you got the money on hand, and can wait 'til end of 2021 to mid 2022, preorders are still open for Illythia.
https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/collections/all

If you can wait a while, we should be getting a stock sale for All Stars 3, Arethyr, and the skull horse ogres in this coming spring-early summer.

If you want stuff right now, BBTS has a lot in stock, and is the best place to get any figures from Advent of Decay, Soul Spiller, All Stars 2, Wasteland, or Siege waves.

Personally, I find $40-$50 a bit much for these, but if there's a character you really like, it's still better than ebay.
The Elf, Vampire, Cavern Dwarf, & Templar Knight Legion Builders feel like they have the best value, in terms of accessory count, and how far the minimal paint details go on the figures.
>>
File: lord bardric.png (1.09 MB, 1042x1106)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>8664685
>>
>>8664977
>I'm the Bearded Lady! Who are you? One of the freaks?
>>
>>8665463
Token black elf.
>>
>>8665463
Filipino elf?
>>
>>8666273
He's technically not the first black elf in the line, the LB elf also has a black skinned alt head.
>>
>>8664298
>>8664685
>>8664708
>Black guy makes black elf
>NOOOOO... YOU CAN'T DO THAT. IT'S LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!!
Just let the man enjoy the little things
>>
>>8666546
Dark skinned but not ungabunga features,im kinda pissed no one really makes african zulu type warrior figures and just shoehorning black people on on other warrior races like making a fake legend of the black guy treated like a pet monkey in Japan.
>>
>>8666273
Lord of the Rings doesn't have black people that aren't evil foreigners. I'm fine with that.

So far Mythic Legions has black people for humans and elves. I'm fine with that, and would be fine if we got some dwarfs, ogres, or other factions. I just hope they do other peoples, too. Modern "progressiveness" is mainly just "we gotta replace all the white people with black people" and they ignore anyone else.

>>8665711
I hope with Space Legions they do Spaceballs as heir tribute figures instead of the space He-Man or Star Wars.
>>
>>8667559
They actually have a great black female figure,Hera Serpentspire has a voodoo priestes \lower region egyptian look that reminds me of Akasha,queen of the damned...Heck I want a Mythic legion faction of tribal warriors now,like one of my old favorite toys,the leopard man from a Tarzan toyline.
>>
>>8667559
True,they made an asian character but female only probably just for yellow fever fetishism.
>>
>>8667559
>I hope with Space Legions they do Spaceballs as heir tribute figures instead of the space He-Man or Star Wars.
I don't think you understand how much I'd buy that. Hard.
>>
File: cantbreathe3.png (1.66 MB, 696x934)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>8664298
>>
>>8664298
That's an old ass review to complain about were you stuck in a cave since then?
>>
>>8667602
Is she Asian? That’s kinda how all their girl faces look.
>>
I was wondering why Jjuno appeals to me as a redhead with a blue tattoo patch on her eye.
>>
>>8668420
Do you seriously think what you type is funny.
>>
>>8668459
Calm down and drink your water.
>>
>>8667586
Trendmasters' Tarzan, John Carter, & Godzilla toys were at my KB Toys and Kmart for years after the lines ended.

He'd be pretty easy to do; Barbarian body, the new forearms and shins that come with >>8665463, and I knoe I've seen 3rd party claw weapons. You'd just need a head, paw boots, and cat hat.

>>8668245
Yeah, I don't think she's Asian. I really like the new version of her, but I'm waiting to get her at the stock sale, since I want to see if they mess up her makeup and eye detailing as bad as on >>8667602

>>8668457
New Gargoyles line when?
>>
>>8669533
Attilla leosyrr has a golden lion helm they can repaint and Repainted orc bare feet.
>>
I guess I missed this, but you apparently have to start a new account when you want to buy from this new storehorsemen site? I've got all my emails for my previous orders, I just don't like not having access to my orders on the site itself.
>>
>MYTHIC LEGIONS: ILLYTHIA PRE-ORDER ENDING SOON!!

>HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We just wanted to send out a quick reminder that the pre-order for Mythic Legions: Illythia is scheduled to end in just less than one week from today on Friday, January 8th, 2021 at 9:00pm EST.

>If you haven't jumped in and placed your pre-order for this amazing new wave of Mythic Legions figures yet, just hop on over to Store Horsemen at https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/ and get your pre-order in NOW!
>>
>>8669806
Yeah, https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/ is the main shop now starting from the Exodus sale. Guess you didn't get anything from that.
>>
>>8670020
Yeah, this is going to be my first order with them

I hope they got all their info from the Megalopolis split too...
>>
>>8669806
You can still login with your old account on the old site to check the old orders.
https://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/
>>
>>8670073
>I hope they got all their info from the Megalopolis split too...
don't know about that, but the site worked wonderfully compared to the old old one from the Advent of Decay, All Stars 2 Soul Spiller stock sale.

One downside is that the site doesn't keep your card info, so you gotta input that at checkout.
Also somehow some people only ever saw the Advent of Decay items for Exodus, and didn't even know about all the old stuff until it was sold out.
>>
Do they charge your card immediately upon pre order or when it ships,I’m worried my card expires in April and won’t get to pay waiting for my replacement card.
>>
>>8671513
They charge 100% of the amount when you make the preorder.
>>
>>8671578
Oky,thanks!
>>
I hate not being able to decide on what I want. There's 3 figures I know I want, but do I want the moose? Do I want the vampire ogre? They're so cool looking.
>>
File: d90.png (15 KB, 644x800)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>8667444
>>
>>8671636
If you have the money get them. This line has great resell value, so you'd easily be able to get your money back if not turn a profit by reselling what you don't like anymore.
>>
>>8576709
Finishing a kitty ride for Jjuno.
>>
>>8672193
Once BBTS sells out of that figure, yeah. Until then the resale value is under their price. You might be sitting on that figure for a few years if you don't like it.
>>
File: Thwikk and Thumpp.jpg (414 KB, 3000x2250)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
Got Thwikk in. He's pretty cool, not quite as good as Thumpp, but still nice. I love his smug face, and the fact the crossbow can actually be loaded up with a bolt is awesome (even if the bolt feels very delicate). Getting him to carry all his weapons on him was a pain but that could be my autism. With his sword, big shield and crossbow he gives me like goblin Link (gobLink?) vibes. He also came with like 3 different wing adapters for some reason.
I have the Helphyre goblin on pre-order from a UK store, but I'm already contemplating my next gobbo from eBay. Tempted by Gonxx or No'glin.
>>
File: Goblin Lady Knight 2.png (1.27 MB, 900x1200)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>8674679
Yeah the "bolt" is just a normal arrow for a bow, they haven't made a proper bolt yet.

Gonxx uses a 1.0 dwarf body with a special neck part to attach the 2.0 head on. If you get him you'd have a totally different body than the two you already have. I really like King No'glin's stump crown, and his gold armor is pretty slick looking.

You'd enjoy either I'd say.
>>
File: Gobbos vs Skellies 1.jpg (2.12 MB, 3000x2250)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>8675020
Thanks anon. I'm leaning towards Gonxx, but we'll see.
Also decided to have some fun with my two gobbies in the cabinet. (1/2)
>>
File: Gobbos vs Skellies 2.jpg (1.74 MB, 3000x2250)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>8677662
Then decided to rearrange it so the pillar had its back to the wall, and also threw in an old Papo skelly I had lying around. Can the intrepid goblins fight their way through the endless tide of the undead to claim the treasure and rescue the princess? (2/2)
>>
I really wish they would do more character and character archetype tributes beyond just fucking He Man. Tributes are a dope idea but limiting them to just He Man is really limiting the concept IMO. Feel free to call me a dumbass though because 'I'm not a professional and dont work in the industry' and 'dont understand copyright and licensing'
>>
>>8677984
I want them to make D&D cartoon Tribute characters.
>>
File: raygorr-front.jpg (1.25 MB, 2800x2282)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>8677984
Well, considering they really only need Orko, Beast Man, Merman, and Ramman for big time MOTU characters, I wouldn't be surprised if they start doing other tributes, or just stop altogether after those are done.

>>8678010
They already did a not Warduke. I'd love the brown chick; either ML tribute, or Hasbro makes an official one in their D&D line.
>>
>>8678323
Looks like shit.
>>
>>8677984
The He-Man figures are specifically intended to be Powercon special figures that they also release to everyone else. I don't think they consistently attend other franchise specific cons to make special figures for em.

>>8678323
A few of their initial run figures were very much inspired by and similar to old school D&D figures. Figures like Sir Gideon, Skapular, Thord and others were based on D&D characters like Strongheart and such. The original Barbarian builder was more or less a build-a Warduke before they released Raygorr who also shares some Warduke-like features.
>>
>>8680250
I would have tried to get the Barb builder at Exodus if he was as colorful as Raygorr.

Considering most of his alt parts are helmet attachments, those must be a bit more pricy to make than other pieces.
>>
>>8680481
I gave up on getting a barbarian builder and will probably buy just a motuc Oo-lar ,Vikor or Vykron.
>>
>>8679015
Says the person with shit taste
>>
ONE DAY LEFT! GET YOUR ORDERS IN IF YOU HAVEN'T! Time's growing short for this new wave of pre-orders! Don't miss out and bitch about it later!

Shop now, shop smart!
>>
>>8681324
No,really,he looks like he is wearing an evening gown warduke formal wear for tonight’s banquet.
>>
>>8681440
No it doesn't
>>
>>8681435
I'm getting all the vampires but thinking about adding the moose as well.
>>
>>8682281
Money's tight, so I'm going to be responsible (financially) and wait for the stock sale.

Who knows what the next waves will have; maybe it'll be something I love even more than this one.
>>
>>8682294
I feel you friend but I sold a few things and I balanced it out and got my Stimulus check.

Should pay it easily.
>>
What's up with vallak's arm? Is the forearm swappable or something, or does he just have a bird on him forever? How do they not even have the listing of accessories stuff comes with anymore?
>>
>>8682434
I think people have said you can pop the hand off, and the bird just slides off with the wrist part.
>>
File: 072021195330.jpg (192 KB, 854x533)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
I think I'm going to get all the vampires. Maybe. I'm a little iffy on Illythia and Phobus, but I might them knowing I might just offload them. And I'm tempted on Alder or the centaur. The Flock guys are cool, but I don't really have anybody for them to go with and I don't want to go all in.
>>
Are these the same guys that started years ago with the rooster knight? They come a long way. They must be filthy rich now.
>>
>>8682738
Are you going to get Arethyr and his horse? If so, you might want to get Illythia and her horse in case you want all 4 horsemen.

>>8682749
This is a side passion project. I'm pretty sure they're well off just from their main toy works.
>>
File: GorvOrc.jpg (1.02 MB, 1600x1200)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>8681435
I'm getting most of the wave now, including the Moose and Vamp Rider. Hell, this wave is more or less kickstarting my entire Vampire faction that I've been trying to avoid making. The only figures I really want but am passing on are the Centaur and Vamp Imp, but I'm taking the chance that the higher priced figures will be easier to pick up during the instock sale.

This wave is a fantastic starting point for people new to the line. It's an incredibly focused wave so you instantly set up two distinct factions with a multitude of very unique figures without completely destroying your life savings. The only thing missing from this wave are actual Legion Builders, who have been absent the past four or so waves.

>>8681440
I initially got Raygorr because he was a charity figure designed as an homage to a long time fan of the 4H who died young and the proceeds went to help his family. But as a figure, I find him to actually be one of my favorites because he's very striking. His red and blue look makes him very unique among the more reserved colored figures from earlier in the line, and his light armor build really leans into his martial arts barbarian character concept.

>>8682434
The bird is attached to a slip on bracelet and is really only a static accessory with I think at most head articulation. It's actually kind of disappointing as it could've been a feature all it's own even if it did cause the price to go up a few bucks.

I'm still getting him though, a Vampire Ranger is such a unique concept it's hard to pass up.

>>8682749
If you mean the line of Ravens from kickstarter, yes they are the same guys. They're all long time professionals in the toy industry and do work for almost every other major toy company, so they've never really hurt for money. This line is more of a life's goal passion project for them, as they get to make a line of original IP fantasy figures that no other company has come close to releasing.
>>
>>8683075
I didn't know Raygorr was a charity figure. They should keep reissuing him, so the family has a stable income.
>>
Got my order in for all the vampires/add ons and the Moose.

I can't wait to put the Vampire Ranger on the moose its going to be tits.
>>
i wonder how much im going to regret not getting the hands and feet pack.
>>
>>8683283
I ordered the black ones for the fem vampire.

Not fan of the barefeet so giving her shoes should be a good option.
>>
>>8683355
so i thought that was a good idea, then i checked the store page
>**THESE ACCESSORIES ARE MEANT FOR 1.0 BODIES**
Illythia is a 2.0 body is she not? they probrably wont fit.
>>
>>8683469
So far the past two waves have been all about making new 1.0 body parts, seeing as how AOD gave us so like twice as many different 2.0 parts.
>>
>>8683469
Yeah bummer oh well at least my vampire ranger will have amazing hand options.
>>
Last day to order guys don't have remorse and bitch later.
>>
>>8684815
Actually they extended it

>What we can do is to extend the preorder period over this weekend for you, and now the final date to get in on the Mythic Legions: Illythia preorder is this coming Monday evening. So you have from now until Monday, January 11th at 9:00pm EST to get your preorder for Mythic Legions: Illythia finalized and placed through StoreHorsemen.com
>>
>>8684839
Nice.
>>
File: Untitled.png (901 KB, 1065x865)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
Is it just me or does the metal trousers on this guy bother anyone? It's like dude is putting up armored pants and then going barefeet. Something feels really off and I feel skrimmed by the mold reuse - similar to how they just put up a flesh colored orc girl and called it orc halfling.
>>
>>8684982
Why are you trying to put logic on a gargoyle monster vampire critter that's just going to flap around and probably uses its feet to grab soldiers to carry them off to get eaten by something?
>>
>>8684982
Buy him now anyway. That way once they give use 1.0 cloth legs in the next possible future waves, you aren't kicking yourself for got getting Batty for a simple partswap!
>>
>>8685004
>why are you put logic on fantasy
>why even bother with anything
>toys are not even real

It's about the aesthetic. I want things to fit the a coherent logic to make it somewhat believable. Having Gorgo using mass produced helmet to Raygorr, Ignatius, Blood Knight, etc. with variants of different ear headress is not believable. It is mold reuse to save money and sell more SKUs.

>>8685034
Yeah but the premium on the wings is already really annoying. I actually would prefer unarmored leggings than cloth legs
>>
>another release another wave with no legion builders
>mythic (((legions)))
How do we fix this shit?
>>
File: Arethyr Army 8-19-20.jpg (708 KB, 1500x955)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>8684982
>>8685079
I actually like the look, as if it shows he has *some* sort of intelligence, but it's still a savage creature. Kind of a cackling Igor type hench beast who is aware of just how evil it is and greatly enjoys it.

As for Gorgo's helmet, I do agree he really needs a more unique figure and especially head. But I more or less headcannon'd him into having a generic helmet because he was at one point a standard knight and thus had his standard helmet. Before he was the evil leader of the Arethyr's hordes, he was a member of the good guy Eathyron faction. As such he would have a similar helmet to other soldiers as it's the armor he was wearing when he died and then made his deal with the devil. The genericness of his helmet gives him a more Darth Vader-ish "leads from the front" type of villainous commander, where at his core he's still a warrior and has no problem getting into the fray at the spearhead of his raging hordes.

Or at least that's my headcanon of him.

>>8685083
I'm right there with you anon, but now it's getting ridiculous. The Frog Knight from the Arethyr wave not being a Legion Builder was an especially egregious decision imo. Hopefully they follow through with their claim of wanting to just always have LBs in stock now that they seemingly settled on a stable, long term webshop.
>>
>>8685083
Hold our breath
stomp our feet
and SCREEEEEM!

Then For Horseman bends us over his knee, tans our bottoms, and sends us to bed without any pudding; because if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
>>
>>8685175
Did you type that while having an autistic rage.
>>
Original character,donut steel.
>>
>>8663321
What was the knight with the flintlock and blue energy on his arm before customizing? Was it the iron knight?
>>
File: Cursed Knight.jpg (801 KB, 1200x1239)
801 KB
801 KB JPG
>>8685998
He's a test shot of Owain mixed with some test shot pieces of Clavian, figures from the first Kickstarter. He's an unpainted hunk of plastic with a lot of custom bits added to him.
>>
>>8686434
He looks cool, I'd buy him.
>>
>>8685079
You're so goddamn stupid, holy shit.
>>
>>8686434
I wish they'd make an iron knight. I love my silver one, but iron looks quite a bit better.
>>
>>8687961
Just buy a wash that darkens the armor.
>>
File: iron_knight_lb.jpg (1.23 MB, 1224x1632)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>8687961
You mean a 1.0 Iron Knight?
Because we got a 2.0 female Iron Knight.
>>
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY MYTHIC LEGIONS ILLYTHIA!

You have until 9pm EST today! Order your shit you buffoons or forever whine!
>>
File: Last Light.jpg (538 KB, 988x1116)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>8690568
Just a friendly bump and thanks to the anon who's trying to help fellow Legionbro's out. Get your orders in now so you don't have to deal with the bloodbath of the instock sale! These figures are worth waiting for and this wave seems to have some of the best looking figures of the entire line to date. They also have a Moose! Where else can you find a 1:12ish scale fully articulated Moose? Nowhere, that's where, so order yours today!

/shill
>>
File: ErehnxzXAAMivpN.png (617 KB, 588x588)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
All Stars 3 shipping soon.
>>
>>8691530
I like how perfect everything fits in the box like that.
>>
Hope you all ordered what you wanted.
>>
how likely is it that BBTS will get knubnik in stock? i have a weird paranoia that they'll never get whatever reissue they're getting, and that would annoy me since he's the last goblin i need to complete my named goblin collection
>>
>>8696329
He's up for preoder.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/73731

He should be restocked at some point.
>>
Lady Death is shipping out this month and she totally fits in the Mythic line in my opinion.
>>
>>8688770
Not that anon but yes. No women allowed in my knightly order. At least not in such shapely armor.
>>
Is Calavius worth it? I've been wanting a gladiator figure. Also does ML have any Lizardmen?
>>
>>8698672
No lizardmen or ratmen yet. Just catmen cowmen, and a lone pig and lone chipmonkman.
>>
>>8698672
i like him, alternate head, good weapons. only problem is if your new and want parts to swap around, he only comes with one shoulder for that "gladiator look" fuck that gimme both.
Excellent figure, but i don't see Four Horsemen doing any more arena type figures though, so if your looking to exclusively collect gladiator figures, your probably better off getting the Xesray Studios figures.
>>
>>8698757
Are the Xesray gladiators worth it? The Haeyena and Slayer look fucking sick
>>
>>8701136
i heard that early versions had QA issues, i have yet to take the plunge, as they seem a bit pricy.
But theyre right up anyones alley for a nice gladiator fig
>>
Looks like a new wave is gonna be revealed on the 19th!!
>>
File: Untitled.png (153 KB, 1077x345)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>8704073
Nope. It's just their shit mobile game.
>>
>>8704083
they might have a tie-in wave or something. Theyre crowdfunding the game so that could be tier reward also
>>
>>8704090
>Theyre crowdfunding the game so that could be tier reward also
This would be the most monkey's paw shit I could imagine, and my god is it likely.
>>
>>8704097
They'll do it they had to push their shirts last year for an exclusive undead horse.
>>
>>8704090
I expect the orc builder set to be a tie-in, but nothing more
>>
>>8704192
You enjoying that delusion you're having?
>>
Nope, it’s a new figure
>>
so if i don't pick a set up when it comes out,i am screwed?
>>
>>8704826
>>8704073

>orcs
>not skeletons
>>
>>8705195
Let the orcs have their deluxe set for now. I'd rather have an undead set later, if it means it has a lot of the new 1.0 parts from the past 2 waves.
>>
>>8704826
I like that painted face look a lot.
>>
>>8704826
Same as it ever was....
>>
>>8705345
It seems there may be an Elf builder set too, one that can be male or female. Wonder how big this release will be since they just had a pretty large one.
>>
Hello. I am a n00b who has only just recently discovered this line and I'm already wanting to get a few of them, specifically the Black Knight, Vorgus Vermillius, Asterionn, Knight, Vargg, Skeleton, and Clavian. How difficult are they to find (well, aside from Vargg, who I think I saw isn't even out yet) and how pricey do these things usually go for?
>>
File: facebookmaleorc.jpg (55 KB, 538x960)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I would have not included the non-orcish armor pieces in the bundles, desu.
>>
File: facebookfemaleorc.jpg (55 KB, 550x960)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>8706371
Jjuno's fur bikini bottom appears not to be included.
>>
File: PirateOrc_zpsan4vjvvs.jpg (166 KB, 360x792)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>8706373
I was iffy on the male Orc builder since I already have a decent sized horde (probably still gonna get one anyway) but the female is a definite buy. Especially with the alt heads. Now I wish I got one from the AoD wave.

Though I'm still hoping they make a pic related at some point, to this day this is still one of my favorite Fan concepts and really needs to be made a reality.
>>
>>8706373
wish they put in the effort to add the orc tusks on the alt heads, the Jjuno and horned head dont have em
>>
>>8705778
You can find them on ebay but they are not cheap.

The Black Knight is popular and has not been reissued so chances are they reissue it as part of their plans to make legion builders more available or they make a new, very similar figure.

Some of the others have seen reissues at some point, making further ones more unlikely, but the "new, very similar figure" part goes for a lot of them. It does not appear that they'll stop doing knights, skeletons or orcs in the near future, and honestly any of them is just as good as the previous. I would personally not overpay for any past releases.

I used to long for Asterionn, but I think I'd now ignore it and only buy a minotaur on the bigger, ogre-sized body. There is artwork of such a possible hairy Yak-like ogre-sized minotaur.
>>
>>8706371
>>8706373
So do I have to do some retarded shit like order these with the game or can I just order them on their own
>>
>>8706676
probably
>>
File: 9cb.png (440 KB, 960x569)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>8690986
I want this figure. GIVE IT TO ME.
>>
>>8704698
How is that delusion? They'll pack the game with Orcs.

Its the most realistic shit they'll do to push the game sales with the toys.
>>
>>8707216
Because they didn't sell the Horseman on his own a week later right?

While I fully think a video game is probably the *worst* form of tie in media they could be engaging in regarding this franchise (are mini-comics really that hard to make?) if it results in new, cool figures, I'm all in. The Orc Builders already look fun, the Elf Builder will hopefully be good and maybe we'll see a Skeleton Builder or something or maybe even actual Legion Builders.

I'm curious how their "private crowdfunding" system will work and it's interesting they're not going through Kickstarter for this. Guess they wanna avoid paying fees, but they'll have to make sure everything runs perfect for this or it'll be a huge mess. Games especially are hard to crowd fund properly as so many more problems can pop up in development as opposed to making action figures.
>>
>>8707386
That's a completely different repaint.

They knew people would buy it regardless because it was the only way to get that version of the figure.
>>
>>8706438
Thanks for the info, anon. I'll be sure to keep this stuff in mind when searching for them.
>new, very similar figure
The problem I'll likely have is that I like specific color schemes and such. So for example, even though another knight figure may be very similar to the Black Knight, I won't be interested in that figure because I like the black armor, not the silver armor. That sort of thing. Hopefully this doesn't end up biting me in the ass, lol.
>>
File: tactics-group.jpg (161 KB, 2554x500)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
Apparently there will be four different builder sets available from this game, both male and female Orc and Elf sets. It's basically a grab bag of parts and weapons. If the prices and hoops aren't stupid, I'll probably be suckered in getting all of em.
>>
File: GORGOingameREVEAL.jpg (1.62 MB, 1455x1500)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
yo, there's a wizard in the back. I want that.
>>
>>8711127
>four different builder sets
>orcs and elves

wasted slot
>>
>>8711127
Thankfully you can pledge for just the figures.
>>
>>8711225
As expected, the game and the "crowdfunder" they're using looks like ass. If it wasn't for the builder packs I'd be ignoring it completely. There also seems like there's no way to comment or discuss the entire thing unless you're on social media, and I really don't want to get involved with the Facebook cult.
>>
>>8711571
Will this be the ONLY way to get these builders?
surely not, right? especially since builders are meant to be widely available.
>>
>>8711630
It's been over 5 years since they first said they plan on Legion Builders to be evergreen items. So I wouldn't count on them doing something smart distribution wise. They did kick Megalopolis to the curb though, so they could surprise us.
>>
>>8711225
Is this a Skyrim mod?
>>
>>8711604
What? You don’t want to be an honorary Neckbeard for a day??? Only $1000. Wasn’t it previously like $200? Guess they don’t want people to come shit up their studio again.
>>
>>8711684
I think everybody’s kicking Doomed Megalopolis to the crub. Hell im sure even their own toy lines won’t see the light of day.
>>
File: IMG_4532_1024x1024@2x.jpg (264 KB, 1224x1632)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>8711127
The orcs are definitely the better sets.
The elves feel like they were slapped together with left over parts, and the overall colors don't look as good as the plain old legion builder or Silverhorn Sentry.

Green Jjuno feels like an inspired reuse, while the female elf just gets a random templar helmet, instead of giving us dark and green skinned repaints of other female elf heads.

Wish I knew what the deluxe legion builder wave was going to have. Don't know if I should bother with any of these or not.
>>
>>8711691
Honestly, I would love to do the intern for a day thing (which is only 200 bucks, you're talking about the "face in the game" thing which is a grand, and was 10k for the face on a figure bit), the people who were at the shop that day said it was lots of fun and it was super cool seeing everything being worked on. The only reason I don't is cause I don't wanna be assed traveling to Jersey for a day and would rather spend that money on toys then a day trip out of state.

I'm in this for the toys first and foremost, I don't give a crap about their lore, their story, their "brand" or any of that stuff. I can make up most of that stuff myself. But the 4H do some good toys and I'm all over that, this game though...well it has trainwreck written all over it.
>>
>>8711707
I'm in for the female Orc and the two Elves. I actually like the colors of their armor and feel they'll be good to mix and match with the gold LBs and even the Orc set.

As for what the figures come with, it's actually listed in their main site. But because that crowdfunder page is all sorts of ass, they barely even show off the figures.

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/mythic-legions/war-of-the-aetherblade
>>
They shipped out my all star preorders. Pretty excited.
>>
>>8711604
They set a goal of 100k over the course of 14 days. If it was on kickstarter they would probably hit that goal no problem but with their own one I cant help but feel it'll dwindle and not achieve the goal, especially in such a small timeframe.
However, it has already hit 11k or so
>>
>>8711707
I agree with you on the elves. While the base figures look fine, the extra parts seem like an afterthought. Hooded heads but no capes. The goblin armour, sugerloaf helmet and female tabard torso feel like they've been thrown in because they didn't have any other parts.
And the full face elf helm seem to be the same colour in both packs, and seem to have dark olive skin tone ears on both.
Pretty pisspoor in my opinion.
>>
>>8711707
>deluxe legion builder wave

where
>>
this is going to be a complete trainwreck, isn't it?
>>
Who is even making the game? $30 is very expensive for an indie game with no credentials. If I recall well Subverse was half that price and at least featured a proven team of animators.
>>
>>8711936
It already is. People are already being charged with a preauth when 4H said you wouldn't be charged until the 26th.
In my experience, no other crowd funding platform I have used charges you until the campaign is over and funding has been achieved.
What a shitshow.

>>8712111
Great Hall Game Studios. Who I have never heard of. Nor can I find anything about video games they have worked on anywhere apart from the interview with them on the Sourcehorsemen website. The only thing I can find is this website, which only has something about a D&D campaign Kickstarter from over a year ago. No about page or company history. And they havent updated their Facebook page since that campaign. That's if this is even the same company.
https://www.greathallstudios.com/

I've got a bad feeling about this. I backed both Legions kickstarters, but this is probably the worst run crowdfunding op they have done so far. There are too many unanswered questions, such as how big the cloth map add on is, or what happens if the campaign is not funded, especially since they are already charging people. I'm probably only going in for the orcs, and only once the funding goal has been reached.
>>
>>8711936
Lets just hope it doesn't get funded and they never try anything like this again. Stick to toys 4HM.
>>
>>8713094
It just feels so forced.
>>
File: 1609389420037.jpg (29 KB, 197x208)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>8663321
>>8686434
>>8690986
Where's this leather shoulder thing from. I need it for my own kitbash. Also the lantern hanging from his belt?

I'm tryna make an elite knight from DS.
>>
File: This Guy.jpg (248 KB, 900x514)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>8713094
This game is going to be such a massive failure, it's almost sad. A no-name company, a half assed "crowdfunder", and a history of trouble when working with things outside the toy industry do not bode well for the 4H.

I'm still getting some of the figures though, at least those won't be screwed up.

>>8713298
The strap piece across the chest is hobbycraft leather lacing. The shoulder part, along with the belt as a whole (and the Axe attached to the back of it) came from Diamond Selects Van Helsing. The figure itself is an oversized, super stiff, awkwardly articulated mess, but his accessories are pretty sweet. He also comes with a kick ass scimitar, a blunderbuss and a flintlock pistol. The belt had to be cut off and trimmed, but with a bit of work it fits on legions very well.

As for the Lantern, I can't say for sure where it's from, I found it at work. Though I assume it a model train scenery piece. It's supposed to be a street lamp, but I drilled a hole in the top, added a ring, stuck a bit of the blue flame effects inside it and gave it a quick copper wash.
>>
>>8712111
I can't help but feel they have a weird "support local" mentality which, while nice, doesn't translate well to video games.
I'm sure there would have been developers with some strategy titles under their belt that would've been keen to try out a tie-in game.
>>
>>8711936
Game dev here. Yes it will be. Making a game at the scope they’ve proposed costs millions, unless there’s people working for free, but then the cost is time and unprofessional expertise. They also tied their Kickstarter goals to content that doesn’t scale well with the additional money from stretch goals in a way that makes it clear they dont understand the production process. This will be the death of the company.
>>
File: Step On Me Mommies.png (1.28 MB, 900x1200)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>8714251
They should have just made it a dating sim with bad and sexy endings with each figure.
>>
New thread

>>8715762
>>
>>8576709

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.