[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why did they turn she ra into a prudish titless dyke
>>
Because SJW's have infiltrated almost all media and IP creation in the west due to bullying and lack of gatekeeping. The last bastion of non woke shit is most of what Japan makes.
>>
>>8573341
>square jaw
>narrow hips
>broad shoulders
>boxers under skirt
>>
Also western civilization is dying so there's nothing you can do at this point.
>>
>>8573341
Western cartoons are exclusively made by textbook Tumblr SJWs. They are interested in the problematic source material, they only want to use it to sell their brand of uninspired propaganda, and it's easier to try and use nostalgia than make their own IP that wouldn't last a season.

The show runner's most famous work is Lumberjanes about lesbians living in the woods. Guess her sexual orientation, and also guess if it effects every single creative decision she makes. And then Also guess what her hiring practices are like.
>>
>>8573341
On the plus side the femboy She-Ra (He-Ra?) meme and the pearl-clutching it caused was worth it.
>>
Somehow American animation went from being a boys club made up of people who cared about the art to being pozzed out the ass and taken over by feminist dykes who itch to take down any mantle that was created by a man. I swear some of these freaks are going to attack Glen Keane one of these days for giving Ariel breasts and because he's Christian.
>>
>>8573341
A thread died for this.
>>
>>8573341
because a prudish titless dyke was put in charge of the show
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 762x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Does this look like a man to you
>>
File: Sweating Plastic.jpg (1.66 MB, 2459x1639)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>8573918
They look like 30-something traps.
>>
File: clearance.jpg (113 KB, 560x747)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>8573341
Because Mattel doesn't own She-Ra as a media franchise. They sold the rights years ago to Filmation and then Filmation got bought up, but Mattel still owns the rights to take a first pass on any toys for any media franchise produced for She-Ra. This is also why when the Netflix series was being produced Super7 couldn't use She-Ra in Classics, because other toys might of been produced at that same time-- they pretty much weren't tho, because Mattel knew the show was bad, and Netflix cancelled the series-- although the people who worked on it use the cope that the show was ALWAYS supposed to be 52 episodes. However 52 episodes used to be a standard number of episodes for a cartoon back in the 80's and 90's, allowing for an episode a week for syndication. Essentially what it means is, they only HAD ONE SEASON and then pretended it was 5 seasons for marketing.

The fact is Dreamworks had control over the entire project and Dreamworks let Noelle Stevenson, an untalented animator in her 20's have complete control, despite that she was extremely young, and had never been in charge of a show before, and had gotten her job completely due to nepotism, and often posts on social media about how she hates men and Christians and white people-- and basically anything that isn't SJW. The show is her gay self insert fanfic, which would have never been produced if the characters weren't named after MOTU characters. The show is aimed at childless middle aged lesbians and trannies, and nobody else, and the marketing and team behind the show went out of their way to chase off the original fans of MOTU and She-Ra who kept the series alive over the years.
>>
File: -black-mouse-.png (106 KB, 920x972)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>8573558
We are entering universe 25
>>
>>8574044
>Doubles of truth
>>
Oh fuck off it was pretty good.
>>
>>8574044
Hi Scott. Glad to see you can be completely honest here vs YouTube.
>>
>>8574049
Not him, but fuck you’re right. Only problem is that our ‘beautiful ones’ (incels and femcels) have bad hygiene and terrible fashion sense.
>>
>>8574055
>doubles of doubles
>>
>>8573341
I was going to say to take it to /co/, but it sounds like /pol/ is more your cesspit.

Either way, leave trash person.
>>
>>8573341
why come no action figures of her? idve bought one regardless of whatever the cartoon is about
>>
File: EkzhykQXUAAvzdt.png (1.3 MB, 675x900)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>8574044
Also the show irreparably damaged She-Ra as a brand, by courting the new audience demographic, when I feel fairly certain it was initially intended to be aimed at children, before Noelle decided to make it a hodgepodge rip-off of Steven Universe and Legend of Korra. You could probably never do a new She-Ra series without mentioning her being a lesbian or in a relationship with her enemy Catra. I also find the obsession by the twitter fans with Catra to be humorous, because the only reason they obsess over her, is because she was the only attractively designed character when all the others were purposely made ugly. Her design isn't even original-- it's a shit out cardboard cut-out anime catgirl. Her design, much like the show has nothing original or good going for it.

She like this show(I'm generalizing) are why the toy industry sucked for so many years, as adults attempted to shit toys down the throats of children that nobody wanted:
>Forces of Destiny Dolls
>Most anything Star Wars Disney related(I know I cheated naming Star Wars again, it was just too easy tho)
>Ghostbusters 2016

The show falls into that same woke category that kids just don't give a fuck about.

I will say the Origins She-Ra gives me hope, seeing She-Ra go back to basics on account of the fact that it's Mattel handling She-Ra and not some college aged lesbian who was never familiar with the source material, and changed it to cater to her own tastes.
>>
Maybe if people actually supported previous better dolls we wouldn’t have fallen this far
>>
>>8574112
Mattel let Super7 do 2 figures, and then Mattel put out some dolls because they had a contractual obligation to do so, otherwise Dreamworks could have had another toy company produce the toys, such as Hasbro. Mattel quite literally only made what they were obligated to make, and then made no more, and funny enough they even tweaked the designs to make them cuter, as if they knew the designs were ugly and unappealing to little girls. Mattel had wanted to make some fancy 12-inch dolls based on the original She-Ra, but it seems like those are dead, because they said they were gauging people's interest, and I'd be willing to take a guess and say, that the lack of interest the public had in the Dreamworks series factored into their decision.
>>
>>8574118
Believe it or not, support or lack of support for that doll played very little into what happened with the Dreamworks She-Ra, because Mattel had no control in the designs or anything. If Dreamworks wanted they could do whatever they wanted with the character, because they owned She-Ra's media license. I think that line of dolls based on the classic Filmation designs died however, because of how poorly the Dreamworks She-Ra series was received, both by the public and by fans. Mattel has said they were gauging people's responses and that the dolls would be easy to make, since they used the same buck for the bodies, just with new outfits and accessories.
>>
>>8574118
The show is from the 80s. Little girls don't know what She-ra is, and there's was only a hand full of 40 year old men who still cared. Without a new cartoon there wasn't going to be a lot of demand for it. Maybe slightly less than making some LGBTQ Tumblr garbage shit.
>>
File: 1828384858.png (900 KB, 949x613)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
No one gives a FUCK about nu shera. Americans want nostalgia, not this!
>>
>>8573341
because cartoons are for kids and not for 50something creepy ass old straight men
>>
>>8573918
What >>8573983 said.
Trappy
>>
>>8574137
The old school fans were never going to like it, but it was never designed for them. The idea that general audiences didn't like it is blatantly false. It's frequently trending on Twitter *and* Pixiv (there's a lot of Japanese fanart) it had 5 seasons and there's a lot of talk about a movie. You can complain about the designs or blatant LGBT pandering, but it definitely found an audience.
>>
>>8574252
But does that audience translate into money? Because Origins does.
>>
>>8574242
Cartoons arent for tumblrite feminazis either
>>
>>8574252
>but it was never designed for them.
Then why make it in the first place
>The idea that general audiences didn't like it is blatantly false
Its an unpopular mess, no one likes dyke she ra, cope
>>
>>8574252
The "trending" is only because bot farms are behind the constant shilling. Social media likes ain't shit. Parrot Analytics ain't shit. The true measure of success of a non-educational animated series (supposedly) aimed at young children (or based on toys/other media) is in its merchandising. Always has been. Always will be. Merch doesn't sell/is nonexistent? Show dies. Accolades can be heaped to the high heavens, but they don't make profit, nor does the series itself. Only tie-ins do. To believe otherwise is delusion.
>>
>>8573598
Lumberjacks is kinda qt tho
>>
>>8574049
We aren't mice granpa.
>>
>>8574314
Bots sure have evolved if they're behind all the fanart and memes.

>Its an unpopular mess, no one likes dyke she ra
in the same way that "no one" likes Fortnite. Anyway, hasn't the anti-woke crowd already moved onto complaining about Owl House?
>>
>>8574314
>Always will be. Merch doesn't sell/is nonexistent? Show dies.
Is that still true though. Shows like Steven Universe and Avatar have built massive legacies and both had little to no merchandise. She-ra was much the same, in that it told a multipart story and then ended. If it was merchandisable, maybe it would have been extended or seen another reboot or spinoff, but I'd hardly consider it a bad thing that it simply did what it did and went away. I'd take another Avatar the Last Airbender over more He-Man, which is remembered solely by manbabies for its toys. The fact the show itself was shit is irrelevant, because muh nostalgia.
>>
File: 341.png (1.18 MB, 1913x1078)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>8574302
Well seems like you are wrong.
The future is now old man.

But for real though, did the old fanbase even consumed She-Ra anymore?

The character is super popular now, trending all the time even though the show is over. The old fanbase had grown old or moved on, so they got a new young, and more active fanbase now.

And the character has been given new life now that has adapted to the sensibilities of a new era. The stoic big titty supermodel wasn't going to cut it with girls nowadays. And maybe you don't like her new life, but she isn't for you anymore.
>>
>>8574365
Don't even try arguing with these people. No one is more autistically fixated on their special interest than motufags. They will never accept anything that doesn't remind the of their peak at ages 5-10 from1982-1987.
>>
>>8574326
True, but the second you think you can't be controlled like one is the second you have been.
>>
File: 1605607713517.png (136 KB, 367x361)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>8574414
>Take old IP and release new age woke reboot aimed at new audience
>Be surprised when the old audience hates it for it's many flaws
Why not just make a new IP at that point? Why the need to reboot Ghostbusters with a shitty reboot when they could have just done a spin-off if they really wanted the audience. Coastie NPCs would watch it regardless.
>>
File: 1595740504541.jpg (63 KB, 422x649)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>8574461
Piggyback off clout. Clout chasing is pretty much all current hollywood is good at doing after failing upward. Plus without the nostalgia hook you'd write it off immediately and no one would defend it.

For example
>>
>>8574414
>Well seems like you are wrong.
>The future is now old man.
No im right, fuck tumblr dykes, they have no roght to steal and rape a franchise they have no ownership too
>character is super popular now
No its not, dyke ra was a failure
>The stoic big titty supermodel wasn't going to cut it with girls nowadays.
Yes it would have, prude
>>
>>8574468
you and people like you are dying. there's nothing you will ever be able to do to prevent it. all you have left is tears and impotent rage. what would he-man think?
>>
>>8574476
Is that why big titty anime babe slot machines and anime girls playing video games are making money hand over feet with low overhead meaning absolutely maximized profit in the millions all over the world?
>>
>>8574414
>character is super popular now, trending all the time even though the show is over
Thank your local Twitter and Reddit bot farms for that. SPoP City and its dozens of subreddits is a particular plague.
>the old fanbase had grown old or moved on
Um, what is Power-Con again?
>she isn't for you anymore
Pic related calling bullshit on your assumptions. Note, NO NETFLIX INFLUENCE WHATSOEVER.
Your flash in the pan AU self-insert shipper lezbo fanfic is over, deal with it.
>>
>>8574365
>Avatar
Not aimed at young children, but teens, who historically don't buy toys.
>Steven Universe
Had toys, you just disavow their existence because they weren't from one of the Big Toy Makers.

Stay mad.
>>
>>8574468
He-Man would be dissapointed in you my man.
>>
File: 1478145.jpg (40 KB, 540x368)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>8573341
Oh look, all your outrage threads on /co/ died, so you had to bring your autistic faggotry here.
>>
>>8574414
Trending by thousands of fags that inhabit a country and still watch toons
>>
>>8574499
>Trending by thousands
Yes, you got it.
>that inhabit a country
ok?
>and still watch toons
I mean, yes, we talking about cartoons here...
>>
>>8574476
No, SJW cucks arent the future, they are regression you filthy tumblrite scum
>>8574496
Nice same fag BTW
>>
File: 1578665351873.jpg (439 KB, 1124x1491)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>8574414
>>The character is super popular now
>>
File: ewqe.jpg (26 KB, 265x361)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
>>8574606
Might grab that for coomer reasons lol
>>
File: 1578630279214.jpg (338 KB, 1124x1363)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>8574612
If it's a coomin' ya be after....
>>
>>8574606
The character is, toys aren't. Zoomers don't like toys
>>
>>8574624
>>popular with the small gang of people who make the same posts over and over on tumblr and /co/
>>
>>8573918
Where are their organs?
>>
>>8573983
>>8574248
>anime fags that has never been close to a real woman
Of course.
>>
File: pol would be that way.png (832 KB, 960x538)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>>8573341
/pol/ would be that way
>>
>>8574606
American stores always puts shit on clearance, most TF fags doesn't even go and buy shit until it hit clearance for example
>>
There are still companies trying to nudge girls in the right direction. Wide eyed curvaceous dolls wearing tight skirts are relatively normal in the toy aisles.
>>
>>8574663
nobody is buying that shit, ever.
>>
>>8574668
Of all the dolls you post, you post the unpopular ones, these are the sluts influencing the youth
>>
>>8574750
NGL those outfits are chuuni as fuck, I kinda like them.
>>
>>8574753
The outfits are the best you’ll find for play line dolls these days
>>
>>8574769
Oops small pic
>>
>>8574624
The lack of interest in the toys reflects the lack of interest in the show
>>
>>8574775
>>8574769
You aren't wrong are you? A shame I'm honestly not that keen on the actual doll designs themselves (and, you know, that buying a girl's doll as a 24 year old bloke is a bit weird) because those are genuinely cool. Note to self: Learn to sew, get some Obitsus or MDs or whatever and make my own.
Also that double-necked guitar and waist mounted drumkit has given me ideas for my 40K Noise Marines.
>>
>>8573341
that figure in your pic looks great tho. The cartoon on the other hand is fugly. All the characters look awkward lame and boring.

Children need strong and optimistic role models like in the vintage shows because life is cruel and bleak and they need to come prepared.
>>
File: mininih.jpg (268 KB, 1280x720)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>8574624
>Zoomers don't like toys
shut the fuck up
>>
>>8574414
Lol seems like you gatekeep as much as OP, this new show is trash and will be forgotten with the next one
>>
File: 20201120_094850.jpg (676 KB, 1506x2500)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>8574837
>A shame I'm honestly not that keen on the actual doll designs themselves
No one really is, I dont hate them, they give a betty boop vibe, but the giant baby heads are awkward, but I can ignore as long as the rest of the doll is good, one good thing about the giant heads is that it allows for bigger more detailed hairstyles
>>
File: 716v9rt39YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (95 KB, 906x1500)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>8574907
the heads are fucking ugly
>>
File: EEEEE.jpg (103 KB, 500x346)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>8574910
BRU that's a grey alien
>>
>>8574914
nendoroid vs funko lets have this argument you goddamn pop apologist
>>
>>8573598

So it's exactly the same shit white straight show runners do then.
>>
>>8574917
i don't like funko either
>>
>>8574910
I dont love them but I don't hate them either
>>
>>8574910
Her head is nice but her body is so awkwardly small and skinny
>>
>>8573612

>Somehow American animation went from being a boys club made up of people who cared about the art

Yeah anon transformers and she-ra and he-man were totally about the art. Tgars why the animation was flawless and they never recycled it.

You fuckers are just as bad as starwars prequels revisionists lol
>>
>>8574918
He has a point tho, why not create new IPs rather than change existing ones? What's the point?
If i had control of an old IP i would treat it with respect and keep its philosophy, also she-ra and he-man should never have been sexualized in the first place. Romance drama is boring and lame in action cartoons
>>
>>8574926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE0HnQNrDDs
>>
>>8574910

I'll take the omg proportions over pullip any day. The skinny ass pullip bodies suck and make the doll insanely top heavy.
>>
>>8574927
because americans are obsessed with nostalgia, why try anything different when mcdonalds is right around the corner
>>8574931
anime > american cartoons
>>
>>8574927

The general cowardice of the entertainment industry in general is to blame for that. Literally everything is being rebooted right now as people have realised nostalgia sells no matter how shitty the actual product.

People act like this is dome thing invented by the evil SJW boogeymen but it's been happening for years. How many times do we have to reboot spiderman? Batman? Like I said, stockholders are just risk adverse.
>>
>>8574934

I'm a doll collector and pullips are shit quality wise, the clothes are fine but they are a pain to pose and stand even with a doll stand for support. No amount of weaboo whining will change my mind on this.
>>
>>8574888
Nigga that kid is like 5. 8-13 year olds don't play with the fortnite or minecraft toys because they can play the real thing on their ipad.
>>
>>8574946
>>8574934
yeah reboots suck, they ruin it for old fans and drag kids in old problematic dramas like in this thread, i'm glad MOTU and DOOM are big again but at the same time new things would have been more thrilling.

Why not create something similar to MOTU but new and disconnected?

Old names sell, also investors catch cold feet with new stuff and ancient brands are sure value...
>>
>>8574955
Then why do all the fortnite toys sell out even among 14 year olds, dumbass
>>
>>8574959

It's like the amazing spiderman movies fucking sucked but they didn't generate threads like this. And the transformers movies caught hate but it was from gee winners mad they 'hurt'the franchise.

OP would feel better if they just said 'I dont like the ideas and aesthetic put forth by this reboot. I'm butt mad the general culture is changeing!" It'd be more honest than trying to hide it behind a thin veil of toy discussion.

Or better yet just take this shit to /pol or /co
>>
As someone with no nostalgia for the original I really enjoyed the new She-Ra, but good Gods those dools are horrifying

If I ran a show I'd rather see my characters get turned into Funko Pops than one of those dead eyed bargin binners.
>>
>>8574044

If the dolls quality was halfway decent I'd buy it for custom fodder. They have decent articulation if nothing else.
>>
>>8574972
>OP would feel better if they just said 'I dont like the ideas and aesthetic put forth by this reboot. I'm butt mad the general culture is changeing!"
SJW isnt the changing general culture, ots forced in by feminists who want to ruin IPs with their dogshit agenda
>>
>>8574974
>I really enjoyed the new She-Ra
>>
>>8574946
While I agree reboots are most visible in the entertainment industry, it happens on everything. Literature, art, music, religion, it’s part of us as humans to see something we like and think “wouldn’t it be cool it this character did this” or “this is my interpretation of this”. It’s been happening greek literature and will happen as long as humans exist.
>>
>>8574972
nu shera still sucks, noelle should have looked at other shows like W.I.T.C.H and followed what made that show so beloved.
>>
>>8574986
At least the new one has effort put into it. Old She-Ra was nothing but bad puns and reused animation to make a quick buck.
>>
>>8574972
Yeah, i think she-ra's new show will be forgotten with the next one, the amazing spider-man movies weren't great but didn't change the tone and characters much tho, if peter parker would have been retconned as gay you can bet your ass that the internet would have caught on fire
>>
>>8574993
Japan does it better though, they have a million anime that the western world cannot compete with and will always lack.
>>
>>8575001
i personally can't watch japanese shows, i just can't(am not the person you replied to)
>>
>>8574926
You realize TV animation has an extremely limited budget and production schedule, right?
>>
>>8575010
Are you confusing anime with privileged western animation? Because the Japanese barely get paid anything yet anime is discussed way more than current cartoon crap.
>>
>>8574986

See you have a problem with the 'agenda' which has fuck all to do with toys. I'm sure /co or /pol would love to hear more about it.
>>
>>8575001
This is not about anime vs non-anime. This is about wether the new She-Ra is good or not.

People say it’s bad because it’s not faithful to the old show, I say judge it on it’s merits as a reimagining of the old show. Which I think it fails, it’s too melodramatic.

Anime has nothing to do with this discussion so kindly fuck off.
>>
File: 19275463008.jpg (622 KB, 640x785)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>8575013
honestly, would shera toys sell given this is such a common occurrence? also marvel legends gwenpool shelf warmed to hell
>>
>>8574999
Which is retarded because Peter parker isnt real and gay people exist. Anyone who hates any interpretation of a classic character just has to wait a year and another one will be right around the corner. We have essentially limitless entertainment at our disposal and not every single piece of ug has to be made for a single demographic.

People who are this invested in franchises they have no control over need to find something healthier to fixate on
>>
>>8575018
why would anyone buy ugly shera dolls when nendoroids exist you dumb dumb? gee think about why shera was such a colossal failure a bit more
>>
>>8575025
I agree, pixel dan should stop making heman videos for 15 years, why does pixel dan make so many heman videos about a boring franchise that keeps selling well?
>>
>>8575022

Why do you care so much about the success or failure of a multi million dollar corporate entity? If they make something you like, by all means support it, if they make something you hate, dont.

This wont be the last interpretation we see of she ra if it's still a franchise worth milking. And if it isnt there's plenty of other media to consume.
>>
Speaking as someone with no attachment to She-Ra at all, the new show did nothing to change that. Not even like I'm anti-lesbian or whatever; one of my absolute favourite series in recent memory is Little Witch Academia and that had enough lesbian subtext to sink a battleship. The difference being it's a great show that happens to have a whole lot of yuri undertones, rather than a creator going "BTW I'm a lesbian", wrapping that statement in a shoddy attempt at nostalgia pandering and calling it a day.
>>8574995
>W.I.T.C.H
Fuck, I thought I was the only one that remembered that show. Shit was cash, good memories of watching it with my sister. I miss anime-inspired eurotoons, that and Oban were my jam.
>>
>>8574996
>At least the new one has effort put into it.
Literally full of shit, the designs are intentionally ugky and galf assed and all the humor is kawai sparkle eyes XD tumblr humor. There is no effort what so ever in nu-ra
>>
File: anime.jpg (205 KB, 1132x920)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>Anime has nothing to do with this discussion
noelle watches anime, you dumb fuck
>>
>>8575033
If you like those videos go obsess over them and ignore the new she ra if you hate it. This is why the stop liking what I dont like meme should be the image header of this board lol
>>
>>8575025
>>8575037
There wont be another interpretation of she ra for at least 15 years, that means we have to have a decade and a half of dealing with dyke ra ad out newest interpretation
>>
File: 1600803203880.jpg (377 KB, 1440x2259)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>Why do you care so much about the success or failure of a multi million dollar corporate entity?

why are you on /toy/? we love corporations making marvel legends and wish heman was in the marvel legends toyline because hasbro is oh so good
>>
>>8575044
Not him but the new she ra is awful and deserves to be hated
>>
File: effort.jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>At least the new one has effort put into it.
>>
>>8575040

The old show was a commercial, period. All the stuff you listed was just subjective opinion on the aesthetic and humor you dont like.
>>
>>8575025
It depends on how the new interpretation is handled. The issue with these new shows is not that the new creators say “this is a new version of the old character we all love”, they say “this is the best version of this character because the old one was shit”. You can make a reimagining and not shit on the original to elevate your new version. We’ve had a bunch of spider man and batman and whatever, but don’t say this batman is better because he’s black. Embrace the past when creating a new version, it’s not that hard.
>>
>>8573341
Honestly, that particular toy design doesn't look half bad if it weren't for those ugly ass skorts.
Just give her a proper skirt, tone and round down the pauldron size and shape, hell, bump her chest a cup and shit's instantly improved.
That tiara is huge and ugly too. Give her the old one or redesign it like Ceaser's tiara.
Can't say the same for the show though.
>>
>>8575047
I want to nut on her tummy
>>
File: unnamed.png (358 KB, 512x361)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
whos excited for the lumber janes cartoon? will it get more toys than shera did? funko pops maybe?
>>
>>8575025
nobody will dare cancelling a woke change
>>
>>8575051
>durr just because its a commercial that gives me the excuse to rape it
Kill yourself
>All the stuff you listed was just subjective opinion on the aesthetic and humor you dont like.
Its objectively horrible and looks awful, period
>>
>>8575051
it was a commercial that people remember fondly. no one will remember nura. its ugly and has no good toys for children to enjoy.
>>
>>8575062
If it doesnt sell they will, look at how were having a male ghostbusters movie after fembusters
>>
>>8575041
Steven Universe ≠ Anime.
>>
>>8575047

I'm on toy because I like collection action figures and dolls. If a company that makes shit I like goes under there's another out there to take its place. I could care less about brand loyalty or supporting a faceless corporate industry.

I mainly collect bjd which are sometimes single artist made but if the artist fucks up and does something heinous I just drop them and move on. Once you realise you dont owe companies shit you'll be happier and freer I guarantee it.
>>
>>8575072
touché
>>
>>8575073
it takes cues from anime because it wishes it was as popular as anime.
>>8575075
>I mainly collect bjd
because of the children you'll never have? thats a common trait among bjd collectors.
>>
>>8575068

Then remember it fondly and be happy. Constant crying about it on a Malaysian noodle board doesnt do shit except get you worked up over what in the grand scheme of things is nothing
>>
>>8575081

Your confusing bjd with reborn doll collectors anon. Bjd tend to be dolls of grown ass people not children or babies.

Dollfie dream collectors tend to be weirdos who call their dolls daughters but that's a creepy otaku thing more than a general doll thing.
>>
>>8575088
does your fucking brain work or something, /co/ tard? do you realise heman is coming back with two new shows and a slew of new toys worldwide unlike ugly tumblr shera?
>>
>>8575088
Not him but aren't you basically doing the same thing? Vehemently defending a pretty awful cartoon on a Filipino voodoo doll board seems just as sad, if not more so given how bad the show is.
>>
>>8575072

This is good attitude to have.

>>8575063

One day you'll grow up and realise your opinion is not objective fact and you'll be better for it. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>8574918
>implying
White straight men these days are all about being allies. White straight men arent allowed to exclusively hire their own. A room full of straight white men is literally fascism. A room full of gay women is diversity and inclusion.

And I would argue that for white straight men they dont need to project themselves into their characters because it's about telling a good story and not constantly about representation, unless they are allies then it's all about SJW shit. Not to mention most straight white men know that sexuality doesnt need to be a major factor in a kids show. If the show runner is gay or an SJW, then you know their sexual orientation is going to be touched on, and you know they are going to be LGBTQ.
>>
>>8575102
netflix shera bombing and getting no new toys is an objective fact
>>
>>8575097
I'm not defending anything but it's right to exist as a show. People should be able to interpret characters however they please and it goes both ways. If sexy she ra makes a comeback that's cool too. The more different things we have in entertainment the better, just more choice for me.
>>
>>8575106
It is. But not liking the humor or art style and claiming that equals low effort is not.
>>
>>8575102
>One day you'll grow up and realise your opinion is not objective fact and you'll be better for it
In this case it is, nu-ra is objectively ugly and awful shit and nothing will change that
>>8575108
>but it's right to exist as a show.
BUt it doesnt deserve to exsist
>>
>>8575111
The humor and art style are objectively low effort and shit
>>
>>8575103

You just dont notice the sexuality in hkids shows because hetero shit is the status quo. Girls media in particular used to just center around boyfriends and first crushes and shit. Make authors cany describe a female character half the time without mentioning her cup size. You just dont notice it because you've been spoon fed it since birth.
>>
>>8575111
thats objective fact, because W.I.T.C.H looks a whole lot better and doesn't insult the intelligence of the audience. Also it doesn't feminize its only black male.
>>
File: spinel.jpg (20 KB, 320x240)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>8575127
girls like boys anon, lgbt is a minority. why do you think anime is so popular?
>>
>>8575120

Ah so you're just a kid then. Make sure you stay on the blue boards anon, this place can be pretty rough for a kid. Does your mom know youre hanging out on a website for grown ups?
>>
>>8575134

Exactly so as the majority you shouldn't feel threatened by the existence of shows not tailor made for you. After all, you have an entire countries worth of anime to watch when you see something you dont want too engage with.
>>
>>8575135
>usual feminist condescension
Fuck off
>>
>>8575139
>Exactly so as the majority you shouldn't feel threatened by the existence of shows not tailor made for you.
When the majority of shows now are faggot crap i have every right to be threatened and pissed off by it
>>
>>8575141
I don't think just feminists would find it easy to condescend to you when you cant be objective about shit you dont like. Anyone could do it, even me.
>>
>>8575139
why should western cartoons be predominantly lgbt when they can only make five a year? do you understand why anime is so much superior to mere childrens entertainment you watch? shera has no new toys unlike anime, which will always have shows created solely to sell toys, and better might I add.
>>
>>8575148
its hard to dislike something with no toys. tell me again why shera wont get any new toys unlike her brother Heman? why do I keep finding heman toys at walmart and target next to half naked WWE wrestlers and gi joe soldiers next to big bulky marvel legend super heroes such as captain america and thor?
>>
>>8575144

>the majority

Maybe try opening up your tastes a little because there's all kinds of shit out there you'd probably like if you gave it a chance. It's not the end of the world.

As an example I'm a fan of batman and the last batman movies have all been pretty shit to me, but instead of rageing on the internet I just went back and reread/rewatched the batman shit I did like. I also read fanfiction and other comics and movies that gave me the batman feel I craved. I'm sure batman will be what i want again in the future and if he never is again there will be some other thing to fill his space.

Try thinking of it like this for other people the shit has just started to get good for them. You aren't the center of the universe and your experiences are not paramount to every other person the planet. Just chill, and find your niche.
>>
>>8575149

If anime is so superior why do you care what western cartoons do at all? What's the point of you in this thread?
>>
>>8575038
>my absolute favourite series in recent memory is Little Witch Academia and that had enough lesbian subtext to sink a battleship.
So much that they introduced a male character as a love interest for both the female characters, just in case anyone interpreted the "subtext" as them being gay.
>>
>>8575151

What are you even complaining about exactly? Do you not have money to buy those heman toys? Cause it sounds like your glad they're there and I'd think you'd rather be in a thread praising them then in one rageing about shit you could just ignore.
>>
>>8575171
why cant you handle comparisons to other countries making better toys? is there not a part of the she ra fandom that want japanese companies to make them merchandise? why should shera be given a fuck about when hypnosis mic is what females want and sells?
>>8575178
if only shera had toys to buy, oh wait, its ugly crap no one wanted unlike superior hemans
>>
>>8575181

Ah you're that weird Japan vs. West troll. And to think I wasted all these (you)s on you. Well live and learn I guess.
>>
>>8575189
Ah you've given up and no longer want to discuss why western franchises are failing left and right while Kimetsu no Yaiba continues to outsell everything else at the current time. Please tell me why Shera is much better than Kimetsu no Yaiba, please. I'd love to hear the reasoning a Catra figma would outsell a Nezuko figma.
>>
>>8575148
Except im right and your wrong, so you have no reason to be condescending since your opinion is the wrong one
>>8575165
Nah, this stuff is garbage. Dykes who like nu-ra should kill themselves for spoiling the franchise with their shit taste, along with everyone else who likes horrible remakes/sequels of things that i used to like
>>
This discussion is all well and good, but why is this on /toy/ and not /co/? There's no toy discussion here, only bitching about the Nu-Ra cartoon.

And why haven't the mods done anything to such a blatant off-topic thread?
>>
>>8575198
There is a picture of toys in the op, this thread is toy related as nu shera failed to sell any toys which is why Mattel is going with Heman reboots from now on. Please debate and tell my why my reasoning is incorrect.
>>
>>8575198

I pointed this out up thread. The OP is just using the veil of 'toys' to discuss things better suited to /co and or /pol
>>
>>8575206
Whats wrong with talking about the failure of Shera on the toy front?
>>
>>8574996
Do you... have any idea how these shows were actually made? There was a reason so much was rehash/recycle, and it wasn't Filmation.
>>8575062
They already have.
>>
>>8575206
It's better here than in the MOTU thread. I'd rather twitter cry babies seething outside of that thread. Also /co/ is run by /leftypol/ who has been raiding the site like crazy lately, only to kill themselves over sneed memes
>>
Did the new wonder woman toys sell well? Seems like a similar body type to old she ra
>>
Should I take one for the team and actually try She-Ra and the Princesses of Power? I find shit like Steven Universe hard to sit through, but I was okish with Legend of Korra and genuinely like both the old She-Ra and Sailor Moon.

How SJW and gay are we speaking here?
>>
>>8575139
gaslighting hands typed this post
>>
>>8575246
>says shera fans are seething
>makes seperate thread so he-man one can be own personal safe space
>no girls allowed here, go away :(
>>
>>8574494
>Had toys, you just disavow their existence because they weren't from one of the Big Toy Makers.
hey were poorly distributed and of dubious quality. During the show's heyday on /co/ people would often bemoan how they couldn't find any toys or what they did find was crap.
>>
>>8574624
People buy merch of things they like, if they ain't buying it ain't popular.
>>
>>8575269
>Did the new wonder woman toys sell well?
No. Toys R Us had them and clearanced them before going out of business.

>How SJW and gay are we speaking here?
They have an actual transgender person voice acting a character-- not even making it up. The same person whines on their social media about how they're a real woman and how men never sexually harass him. He also has major 5 o'clock shadow and calls himself "non-binary."

The voice actor:
https://www.scarymommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Jacob-Tobia-she-ra-show.jpg
>>
>>8575273
If you liked Korra, it's worth at least a try. It's pretty standard action stuff, definitely not as deep as Avatar/Korra, but obviously leagues better than He-Man ever has been, I wouldn't say there's anything overtly SJW outside the She Ra design itself, aside from a few same sex background couples. The final season makes some gay couples canon, much like Korra, but it doesn't dominate the show and said character arcs are fairly well done.
>>
>>8575288
I didn't make the thread fren, so keep whining. I'm merely commenting on that it shit up a recent previous MOTU thread and the same people seem to want to insert it into the current thread, and the majority of MOTU fans don't want to talk about it-- it's something completely different and practically unrelated.
>>
>>8575295
The worst it has are voice actors staring their opinions on Twitter? As long as it's not infecting the actual show, I might give it a try, thanks.
>>
>>8575305
>Supporting troons
>Ever
>>
>>8574926
It was, the fact that you feign superiority when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about irks me.

The only reason it hasn't happened to toys is because you can't pander to these degenerates without crashing the company. The only one who tried was that female figure line, and despite being decent, it failed to generate enough revenue to get off the ground.
>>
>>8575303
So then it's better to keepo it contained to this thread then. It's a topic semi wroth discussing at least.
>>
>>8575299
>but obviously leagues better than He-Man ever has been
>>
>>8575299
shera isnt worth a damn
>>
>>8575299
Yeah, I genuinely like Filmation He-Man, but I'll give She-Ra a shot when I get a chance. I'm going in with really low expectations.
>>
>>8575127
I usually don't notice their sexuality because it isn't shoved in my face. There are normal looking lesbians. But when a dyke makes a female character, you know, because thats the only single reason they created the character, to let you know its gay.
>>
>>8574044
fuck I'd Buy a She-ra doll but haven't found any where I live
>>
>>8575202
I can't because I can't actually argue against your point sine it's too obviously true, so I'm going to find a post I can more easily misrepresent or troll and reply to that instead.
>>
>>8573918
They both do in that picture.
>>
>>8573918
wtf is that some kind of furry shit?
>>
File: dfggfd.jpg (87 KB, 900x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>8575041
>>we were all inspired by ANIME. We really love that ANIME. Yep yep, all that ANIME that we watch
>>
>>8575295
>that voice actor
LMAO
>>
>>8574918
Jews aren't white.
>>
>>8576000
they are in every way imaginable
>>
>>8573918
yer they do just wearing drag
>>
>>8573918
riley dennis and his gf
>>
>>8575061
that sounds worse
>>
>>8576003
Depends on your definition of white. Externally to caucasians, yes, they are white as non-caucasians use white as another word for caucasian. Internally to caucasians? White is another word for germanic / saxon descent, of which Jews are not.
>>
>>8574888
> Nether next to the overworld
Has this kid ever even seen a Minecraft?
>>
>>8576057
does one need to give a fuck about video games to enjoy children's toys?
>>
>>8576066
Kids need to bond with the characters to buy the toys. Video games are a vehicle for bonding.
>>
>>8576073
explains why fortnite sells so well
>>
>>8576052
who cares about internally, you are all white. you all gotta go
>>
>>8576073
I bonded with my toys just fine without vidya
>>
>>8576112
The whole world gotta to go back. :)

Red America, White Europe, Yellow Asia, Brown India, Black Sub-Saharan Africa
>>
>>8576073
>children don't have an imagination anymore, it needs to be given to them by strangers
>>
>>8576118
You had cartoons and comics though, right?
>>
File: 200fuckingdollars.png (1.14 MB, 2734x926)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
To all the fags who are saying the dolls aren't selling:
>>
>>8576138
>12 listings

is that it? how many dolls were made, 100,000? Wew, sure stumped me.
>>
>>8576138
These are the ones scooped up by savvy resellers from Target when they were blown out at $4.97 each, now gouging the wallets of lttp fomos. More power to the resellers in this case.
>>
>>8576000
jews come in a large array of colors
>>
>>8576000
> Imagine being this much of a moron.
Seriously, don't pollute the gene pool by having kids. Everyone will be better in the long run.
>>
>>8576123
I'd take it at this point honestly.
>>
>>8576145
Check ebay for yourself, I'm not screencapping every single sold auction to spoodfeed you.
>>
>>8576160
I see a shit load of vintage shera. Guess you're wrong and there is more demand for classic She-ra over this garbage.
>>
>>8576138
>listed
>not sold
LOL How much are MOTU Classics selling for? I saw a Classics Teela selling for over $500 just today. Scare Glow is $300+ going on $400 as we speak.
>>
>>8576167
this, i can't have whirlwind because of this, i don't care as much as for he-man but my Bow has a horse and not she-ra so i'm pissed
>>
>>8576138
remember biglots? no wait, you're a /co/ tard. you don't care about toys.
>>
>>8576167
the 50yo man baby and his money are soon parted
>>
>>8576187
if shera had good toys it could have saved the series getting more seasons. voltron flopped for the same reason shera did. ugly toys, ugly show, ugly all around.
>>
>>8576127
For some of them, most of them i made up my own personalities for them
>>
>>8576127
who needs that crap? toys are the only things that matter.
>>
>>8576127
Most motu fans of old saw the cartoon as too campy and prefered either their imagination or comics/books. The show became "so bad it's good" with time plus it's perfect as morning cartoon when your brain is still foggy and your ears only hear your cereal cromch
>>
>>8576227
do you watch YMS?
>>
>>8576190
she-ra needed more and better toys, no one is disputing that

she-ra got 5 seasons and told it's story in a satisfying way
>>
>>8576238
lol, its a crap show with mediocre toys. Only thing it disserves is a funko pop. Garbage toys for garbage shows.
>>
>>8576238
>thinking dyke ra was good
Whats it like to have shit taste
>>
>>8576186
God, if only I'd had the chance to snag some of those $10 Orkos, I have three test shots in dire need of the official stands. Two years later, and they're still groundbound.
>>
>>8573341
You should thanks the sjw and feminists and how these industries pander to them, even though they are not their customers AT ALL
>>
>>8574918
>white stright men are problematic
Find the sjw
If it’s anything BUT white stright men, it’s inclusive and diverse
Kek
>>
The show was pretty good. I'd buy Adora and Catra toys if a Jap company made them, but I don't buy low quality westernshit toys.
>>
>The show was pretty good.
>>
>>8576289
PAK she-ra
>>
>>8575013
>sjw doesn’t have agenda
>doesn’t know agenda is a fancy name for “plan”
>doesn’t know femenism and sjw have a plan to fight racism and sexism
>doesn’t know femenism and sjw see anything white/male as something to hate
>doesn’t know they always result in comics /dolls to be dull and discussing genders
Tell me, do you know what agenda is?
>>
>>8576306
when did nu-ra discuss gender?
>>
>>8576308
It’s generalize idea.
It may not be in this one, but you can see it in other toy serious.
Hell, look at that body.
The entire work of making female toys look more manly/independent and less revealing is literal femenist agenda.
>>
>>8576327
guess thats why forces of destiny failed
>>
>>8576327
Back to /pol/ shit person
>>
Straight dudes mad dykes get more pussy than them.
>>
>>8576344
toys are the only thing that matter in this world
>>
>>8576330
A marketing team really thought this was appealing to little girls.
>>
File: index(3).jpg (162 KB, 1200x735)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>8576364
Not even remotely into dolls but
>Molded plastic clothes

Were you supposed to swap body parts around like fucking Galidor or something?
>>
>>8576334
>any criticism of femenism/sjw bullshit is bad
>if person criticize sjw/femenism=Nazi
>pol...=Nazi place
>therefore, call them to go there
Tell us more about your npc mindset
>>
>>8576330
I don’t like Star Wars any more, ever since they went pro China/sjw marketing
So I don’t know about this
>>
>>8575799
Yes, that, my friend, is what is commonly referred to as furry bait.
It is the sole reason why so many cartoons which are absolute garbage otherwise make it past their initial pilot.
Sex sells. Considering Nu-Ra's target audience makes this fact especially funny.
>>
>>8576227
Pretty sure they liked the show as kids, anon. The show isn't even that bad for it's era, I'd argue it's one of the better 80s merch driven toons. Not GI Joe good, but nothing is.
>>
>>8576761
she-ra was decent, he-man sucked. he-man is poisoned, it is virtually impossible to expand the fanbase.
>>
>>8576761
We would have eaten our vegies if they were he-man branded and that's because of the toys. there wasn't any other he man cartoon to watch and no internet
>>
>>8573918
I hate to admit it but I have fapped to IRL traps way more convincing than that
>>8574926
Yeah Transformers and He-Man were just high effort toy commercials essentially, but the thing is commercials can still be good and not shitty. Hell if anything this says less about >She-Ra than about og He-Man/She-Ra
>You fuckers are just as bad as starwars prequels revisionists lol
Reylofag hands wrote this post
>>
File: lucas.gif (181 KB, 460x340)
181 KB
181 KB GIF
>>8576330
>"We want the feminist and the Bratz audience"
>t. Kathleen Kennedy before nosediving a 30 year old money printer into the ground
>>
>>8575072
that one will flip too
>>
>>8576808
They literlly pander to the demographics that don’t give a fuck about them
I don’t really get this.
Why do they pissoff their fan base for browny points with people who don’t really care about star wars?
>>
>>8573918
They’re pretty as fuck and if they weren’t lesbians you know everyone would be fapping to them
>>
>>8576849
I don't even know if that would be the case. og motu and she-ra fans are in their 50s now, their testosterone has likely dipped and they suffer from impotence. I'd say crying about cartoons is the only joy they have left after a life wasted fixating on a distant childhood.
>>
>>8576849
Anyone who isn't fapping to lesbians is a 100% certified faggot anyway.
>>
>>8576851
b-but it's pozzed sjw agenda trying to turn the kids gay. thank Jesus origins will save us with it's ensemble of thicc muscular ubermensch. Not a dyke in sight when I'm in the firm embrace of Duncan's powerful arms, his gristled mustache gently scratching my cheek. Adam holds my hand and smiles as we frolic across eternia, free from the decay of generations to come.
>>
>>8576327
If more of them did it right (which nu She-ra was on the right track but still pretty cringe) it would be the peak of feminine depiction. Strong girls with personalities that don’t look like dumb whores are the hottest type of girl. Cute girl in a jumpsuit >>>>> slut in a bikini. I seriously become less attracted to a female character the more often she has her tits sloppily hanging out.
Problem is, most people making these characters don’t seem to have any real passion for the concept and are just checking boxes, and the characters they make look and are awful.
>>
>>8576855
you should be a show runner
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>8576854
>>
>>8576855
You're a pleb if you can't enjoy strong girls with strong personalities and also wearing sexy outfits.
>>
>>8576854
>faggot doesn't understand Brotherhood and friendship and assumes there is sexual undertones to everything
>>
>>8576855
Well that’s what sjw/femenism does.
Their concept of femenitiy is just messed up.
When they say female they all want to make them into a dyke who is good at everything.
Every movie who try to pander to femenazi is this: several female characters, all of them are strong, all of them are smart, they don’t have any flaws, and that’s because female is strong and they will remind you of that in long ass dialogue all through the animation/movie
I am not kidding
>>
>>8576855
>If more of them did it right (which nu She-ra was on the right track but still pretty cringe) it would be the peak of feminine depiction. Strong
So androgynous bodytypes are peak of female depiction, ok bud
>Strong girls with personalities that don’t look like dumb whores are the hottest type of girl.
Those are the worst type of girls, partly because how overused are atm and partly because to show producers looking like a dumb whore means having a even the slightlest appearance of feminity. And god forbid she has breasts bigger than a C cup.
Also is not like you can have very attractive or even scantly dressed woman having a strong personality and it applies to both sexes, for fuck sake He-Man has less clothing than og She-Ra.
>>
>>8576861
When my asshole father would beat my mother as a kid I remember wishing he would die so I could go and live with Duncan. I know deep down he'd adopt me too like he did Teela. He would keep me safe, teach me the ways of the wrench, as well as my own developing body. Father never taught me anything other than fear. Even when I grew up he rejected me for my single minded obsession with strong men. It's not my fault I sought the role modelnhe failed to be in the men I frequented. I'm not a faggot or a queer. I'm just afraid of a world without the precious few good memories of my formative years. Fuck nu-ra, fuck sjw, fuck feminism. I'm strong now. I have the power. Women are weak just like my whore of a mother. She never stood up for herself. She deserved everything she got.
>>
Member when femininity was not seen as degrading and masculinity not seen as toxic?
Why do people hate themselves so much?
>>
>>8576877
It’s archetype of female.
It’s always end up killing it’s movement.
>1860 movement, shilled for blacks being free and citizens, blacks ended up free, but rejected females, which made female social movement lose its momentum and commence infighting.
>2016, females shilled for trans rights and sports, trans end up dominating their sport and shitting on them. Commence infighting and losing momentum.
It’s just an old tale
>>
>>8576882
isn't miss new zealand a trans too?
>>
>>8576887
>miss
>trans
Kek
But anon, remember, behind that smile, there is agony.
She done her surgery in Thailand, and only god knows how much she has to dilate to keep the wound from closing
>>
>>8576867
Have you even watched any "feminist" cartoons? Steven universe and she-ra are mostly about broken people. Plenty of flaws to go around.
>>
>>8576949
The only ONLY, sjw cartoon I watched and liked was adventure time, were you get to see 2 characters as lesbians, and it was not forced.
It was absolutely part of the plot, and it showed people you can make cartoons with lgbt characters if you don’t make the entire character about their gender
She-ra was only “good” because it had a strong base
Steven universe literally teaches men to be emotional about EVERYTHING and cry for ANYTHING
Literal onions universe
>>
>>8576330
>take a barbie doll
>sculpt most of the clothes on
>add random bits of real clothing over-top the sculpted clothes
what the fuck were they thinking with these
>>
Because Netflix. This pic actually, literally made me cancel it.
>>
>>8577301
>their push for diversity is basically code for anti white male
That’s sickening and I am not even white
>>
>>8574624
>Zoomers don't like toys
LOL Surprise dolls are flying off the shelves so that can’t be true
>>
>>8577733
/co/ doesnt leave their homes much, just netflix and chill all day
>>
>>8574662
>literal god of undead, villain telling people to go to mount Olympus (pol)
Good At least lefty progressive live up to their standards
>>
>>8577733
his impression might just be outdated by a few years, toys have known a drought in sales a while ago because of tablets and phones and videogames. Toys made a big return in part i think due to their parents coming back to it with nostalgia/adult market like neca/matty collector/super7/etc. oh and lego among others helped big time keeping kids on board, once again too thanks to their parents knowing the brand and sharing their passion and family playing sessions.
>>
>>8577984
explain why fortntie toys sell so well given children really like those things
>>
>>8578124
because fortnight, it participated rebuilding a link with plastic. the brand sells
>>
>>8578158
like minecraft lego, like gundam etc
>>
>>8577007
Girl Action Figures. Jen doesn't look too bad.
>>
>>8578371
no
>>
>>8578387
I offered an explanation. The others don't look right at all. Not sure who blue hair is. The Jen doll only has how generic it is for/against it. What scale are these even in?
>>
>>8577301
Dear God, how can these people think they look okay when they look in the mirror?
>>
>>8578404
nerds live in dark homes, neon lights don't work the same, plus pale skins and unhealthy diets, these look unhealthy af. some of their faces scream "help me". Their life would transform with therapy and enough exercise
>>
the biggest crime of new she ra was the lack of horde villains. where the fuck was my boy modulok
>>
>>8578457
noelle doesn't care about the past, quite disrespectful.
>>
>>8578457
>>8578464
haven't watched this show, is it some kind of shoehorned teen romance drama shoehorned in an old franchise?
>>
>>8578476
Got it in one. With LGBTQ frosting.
>>
>>8578762
The show has literally no explicit romance until the final episode.
>>
>>8574111
You first, twitterite.
>>
>>8574359
>woah people can sexualize a weird dyke character by throwing huge tits on it that means the show must be doing well
This isn't even regular cope anymore.
>>
>>8574359
owl house will be forgotten about like gravity falls
>>
>there are unironically nu-ra defenders in this thread
I feel dirty
>>
>>8577301
wasnt this a 4chan meetup thing?
>>
>>8578966
yes, /lgbt/
>>
>>8578960
The show is also frequently trending on Netflix. The only evidence for it doing badly is the fact the toyline did badly.

The anti-SJW 4chan crowd being vehemently against it is only a point in its favour for the people its actually aimed at.

>>8578964
>good show has fans
Shock. Not everyone is just clinging to MoTU nostalgia.
>>
>>8578964
see bionicle, glyos, transformers, pokemon, doll general, funko etc
>>
>>8578972
S'about right.
>>
>>8578974
>The show is also frequently trending on Netflix.
what region? I don't see how teenagers rewatching terrible western cartoons can count for anything when theres no good toys of it.
>>
>>8578974
>is also frequently trending on Netflix
of course pedos would like looking at girls that look underage or downright like boys
>>
>>8578980
pedos wouldnt want fictional children. who am I kidding, the west cannot discriminate the different between fictional and nonfiction.
>>
>>8578981
it was really just a playful dig at netflix users
>>
>>8578964
People with literal garbage taste will always exist.
Just look at Steven Universe. It has fans. A lot of them, too.
>>
>>8578989
wine aunts with nothing better to do besides netflix and binge? shame, they should buy children's toys, an actual hobby.
>>
>>8574461
The modern generation of media doesn't see these franchises as entertainment and something to expand or create enjoyable stories with. They see them as platforms with established audiences to preach their own views from. Thats why they always seem to flock to these well known IPs instead of creating something original. They aren't here to create or entertain, they're here to lecture.
>>
>>8578995
No, I mean with the Cuties thing.
>>
>>8578996
You don't even know what you're complaining about anymore.
>>
>>8578939
A show doesn't need "explicit romance" in order for it to be pandering trash.
>>
>>8579189
OK, but the claim was that it was teen romance drama, not pandering trash. It's rather clear that you people hating on the show don't actually know the first thing about it. It's all assumptions and hearsay. Sad.
>>
bamp
>>
>>8578979
>I don't see how teenagers rewatching terrible western cartoons can count for anything when theres no good toys of it.
Again, Steven Universe, Avatar, etc? Shows can survive by having good characters and a narrative these days, rather than just being a hollow vehicle for merchandise.
>>
>>8579205
>good characters and a narrative
>steven universe
o i laff
>>
This is a post.
>>
>>8579209
This is a response.

This thread is on autosage, yay!
>>
File: toxic_ppg_2016.jpg (486 KB, 660x1832)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>8578996
>>8579010
>>
>>8579253
Disgusting.
>>
>>8579205
>Again, Steven Universe, Avatar,
millenial crap. netflix is for millennials with no children
>>
>>8579253
Jesus fucking christ. I heard rebooted PPG was bad, but fucking hell that's awful.
>>
>>8579253
not enough vomit to puke
>>
>>8579205
ah yes
SU, where space dictators change their minds after thousands of years of galactic conquest because some random teenager calls them a child.
so profound..
>>
>>8580006
kek, kids growing up with these shows are doomed to submit
>>
>>8580016
I've already seen young adults make comments like "We should get rid of police and prisons because Steven Universe doesn't need them to take care of bad guys. :)"
>>
>>8580024
Yeah, police is bad, drug dealers and pimps make for more gentle masters i guess

KEK
>>
>>8580045
you also have people claiming that "if everyone had their basic needs met," there'd be no criminals. No murderers, no rapists, nothing like that and there'd be no need for prisons.
Not sure how retarded and disconnected you have to be to believe that but alright.
>>
>>
>>8576851
>Anyone who isn't fapping to lesbians is a 100% certified faggot anyway.
Only yuricucks and soi fags fap to dykes
>>
>>8576855
>Cute girl in a jumpsuit >>>>> slut in a bikini. I seriously become less attracted to a female character the more often she has her tits sloppily hanging out.
Absolute faggot take, girls should be strong while also wearing sexy clothing
>>
>>8580783
True.
>>
>>8576989
>thinking bubbiline was good
AT was trash that they changed and ruined two characters personalities so that they would get together. At least with SU they were gay/bi from the beginning
>>
>>8574359
No one likes dyke ra, its an unpopular failure that failed to sell toys and was cancelled
>>
>>8578974
>The show is also frequently trending on Netflix. The only evidence for it doing badly is the fact the toyline did badly.
Because netflix wants it to do well or at least appear to do well for its narrative, it failed and was cancelled, cope
>>
>>8580589
fuck you, now I have to watch it
>>
>>8579205
>dyke ra characters
>good
Shut the fuck up
>>8579253
Feminists should be hunted down and murdered like jedi
>>
You're fucking 50 why do you still care for she-ra

Imagine being cishet male in 2020.
>>
>>8581932
I mean I'm a 24 year old bi guy and I think nu-Ra looks fucking garbage. I know precisely one person that likes it and she joined some weird Church of Satan shit so I don't talk to her anymore.
>>
>>8581956
>bi guy

right
>>
>>8581932
>Imagine being cishet male in 2020.
Yes.
Like most of the male population.
>>
File: Femboy Kyuubey Censored.jpg (239 KB, 778x1100)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>8581965
That's right. I'm into femboys and have a crossdressing fetish (which fortunately my girlfriend shares). Pic related is hot as fuck. Or does the idea of someone that isn't totally straight disagreeing with you upset you?
>>
>>8582037
you like males with female characteristics, you still straight dumb fucker
>>
>>8581932
Imagine being a feminist tranny in 2020
>>
>>8582198
If it's got a penis it's male. Ergo, gay. Please don't tell me you're "TrApS aReN't GaY" r*dditor.
>>
Go back:

>>8580896
>>8580896
>>8580896
>>8580896
>>
>>8581956
have you even watched it?
Church of satan isn't even a real church it's more of a group that advocates for separation of church and state through shock by using spooky satan.
>>
>>8582712
I haven't watched it and I'm not going to because the creators are vermin and it's on a platform run by pedos. As for the Church of Satan shit, even aside from separation of church and state being a meme, I'm deeply skeptical of any group using satanic iconography, even if it is "for shock value".
>>
>>8582751
you sound qpilled
>>
>>8582771
>He doesn't know about c*ties
>>
>>8582790
#savethechildren
>>
>>8573341
NEW THREAD FUCKING WHEN???
>>
>>8580783
t. homo
>>
>>8579253
>tl;dr Powerpuff Girls went to shit thanks to feminazis' agenda
Apex Cringe
>>
>>8582501
Based.
>>
>>8582790
He's just shitposting.
>>
>>8573341
>prudish
She is wearing a short skirt, brainlet.
>>
>>8586106
Whoa you can even see her knees!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.