[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Prior Thread:
>>8554165

Welcome to the Masters of the Universe General-- The Strongest Thread in the Universe!

Previously

News:

>Wave 3 of Origins already showing up in foreign countries

>Wave 2 of Origins just now arriving in the US

>Super7's Classics Snake Mountain has arrived for a number of people!

>ORIGINS CASTLE GRAYSKULL REVEALED AND UP FOR PRE-ORDER. It retails for $74.97, and comes with a Sorceress figure.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/MOTU-GRAYSKULL/755231402?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_T1cSfDS-GxyOWKiwUx0Mo3bzUkE0Gs2hrwvhS00&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_78091&clickid=T1cSfDS-GxyOWKiwUx0Mo3bzUkE0Gs2hrwvhS00&sharedid=

>Lots of rumored Origins figures on the way according to various leaked listings.
https://www.space-figuren.de/All-Themes/Masters-of-the-Universe/Action-Figures/MOTU-Origins:::19_40_1068_4552:2.html
https://mygrodd.com/non-imaginext-news-but-hopefully-good-signs-for-motu-imaginext-to-come/

>New 7-inch line called Masterverse to feature both Revelation characters and more from the franchise.

>Kevin Smith series set to release fall 2021.

>2021 is the year MotU Origins releases internationally.

>Origins exclusivity ends in November, just before Christmas.

>Mega Construx announced more sets and figures.

>Imaginext MotU coming in 2021.

>Eternia Minis continues next year, available everywhere.

>Hot Wheels Character Cars based on MotU coming in 2021.

>Archived Threads:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/Masters%20of%20the%20universe%20general/

Origins Commercials:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fHmubBPJnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBDYMRueM4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFfvQ2Rm9CY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7BYxwP_Jh0

Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxx8lYUpFiE
>>
What un-produced figure would you like to see made? For me, it's Zombie Gorilla.
>>
File: gygor-proto_full.jpg (111 KB, 800x587)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>8569254
original Gygor
>>
>>8569254
>>
File: Mark Taylor He-Man.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1722)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Art by Mark Taylor, one of He-Man's creators for the TMNT toy line. Playmates hired Taylor specifically because of his success on MOTU, wanting him to bring his exaggerated sculpts and designs to their then new TMNT toys that they were developing.
>>
>>8569254
Mandible Man, sexy green witch, and multiple-head creature, please.
>>
>>8569367
i'm sad the snake men never had any mount. A red anaconda with multiple saddles would be boss
>>
Found these at a thrift store and about fucking came myself on the spot. I only started collecting origins this year so only know of Ram Man, Buzz off, he man, Adam, and mosquitor. No idea who the others are. Anyone wanna help a nigga out?

Bonus points for identifying the non motu figures on the right
>>
>>8569254
Even though Wrap Trap is official now, he was sorely missing from vintage. Its a buff mummy.
>>
>>8569405
guys on the right are sectaurs
>>
>>8569304
I never saw those guys before! Holy crap, yes make them! Origins or not, I love the look of these two. Vyper especially.
>>
>>8569405
orange rock man is Mondo from Toybiz generation X line., The 3 bug guys are sectaurs, Skulk, Zak, and Pinsor.
>>
>>8569405
Purple shark guy isn't MotU either.
>>
>>8569424
>>8569434
Thank you both!
>>8569450
Do you know where he’s from? Looks like masters but I know that this was the style of figures in this time period.
>>
>>8569405
Spikor on the far left. Leech in the top row. Ram Man is in-between Jitsu, New Adventures Battle Blade Skeletor, and Webstor. Those three guys in the shiny armor to the right are Sectaurs.

I'm at a lost with the guy in-between Skeletor and Adam. Looks like a kitbash.
>>
>>8569405
>>Dat Ramlet
oh no nono Ramman bros, we got too cocky
>>
>>8569462
My best guess is either Warrior Beasts or Galaxy Warriors, I'll take a look around.
>>
>>8569472
Likely Warrior Beasts Gecko version 1 (1982). The vest isn't his, maybe Prince Adam's?
>>
>>8569405
You have webstor, whiplash, spikor, man-e-faces, buzz-off, leech, and jitsu. The purple dinosaur fella is gecko from remco's warrior beast's toyline. Also, Gecko seems to be wearing adam's vest.
>>
>>8569472
>>8569479
>>8569501
Thanks anons, appreciate it. I’m going to buy some stands for the ones who can’t stand and display all of them proudly. I only paid $4 for the entire lot.
>>
>>8569508
Are most of their legs sturdy and firm? That's the worse part about finding vintage motu figures for me, the joints inside usually get weaker.
>>
>>8569508
>4$ for the whole lot
You made away like a bandit just so you know. You cant even pay 4$ for a lot of vintage accessories off ebay, let alone a lot of figures like that. Do you have any plans for Spikor? My inner Sid wants to see Spikor get a hold of some "bionic legs".
>>
>>8569513
The majority are luckily
>>8569523
I know, very lucky. Nothing particular honestly, idk what to do with a figure that doesn’t have legs.
>>8569434
Does rock man go by another name? I’d like to sell him but can’t find anything on eBay
>>
>>8569611
Disregard the question about Mondo
>>
>>8569611
Updated collection before I get some stands. Gecko sells for $40 on eBay but I’m going to keep him for now because it’s cool to have a “bootleg” motu figure.

Going to relocate chief tomorrow
>>
>>8569344
Seeing the Netflix series with Mark taylor and seeing he was the guy behind Shredder made it all click suddenly.

Unfortunate fact, the Mattel exec with the melty mannequin on that show had his drawing table forcibly removed from his office when he was promoted to VP. When he called asking why when he uses the table to visualize ideas, she coldly told him "We don't pay senior VPs to draw" and hung up. Makes you realize why companies end up putting out such shitty product when they want to keep a guy like that from creating.
>>
File: aprilmarktaylor.png (1.49 MB, 1656x920)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>8569657
Well, behind Shredder's silly martial arts hand pose at least.

Also, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8569251
Passed on this since it honestly seemed kind of undersized for classics. Kicking myself now, it looks great with the smaller size of origins.
>>
Yeah, it's so much better scaled for Origins. Pixel Dan mentioned that Super7 was forced to scale it down a little, and the thing is still pretty huge, but it could certainly be a little bit bigger to accommodate Classics, but I guess it wasn't feasible from a production standpoint.
>>
>>8569719
>>
>>8569720
>>
>>8569720
PROMOTIONS!
>>
>>8569719
I saw he-bro did a video about propping up the skull on the throne because the classics/super7 Skeletors were too tall.
>>
>>8569729
Classics looks like this in it.
>>
>>8569741
I feel like the Origins figures scale better with the entire playset. They also look far more epic in it, due to their smaller size.
>>
File: 7P1XfqB.jpg (138 KB, 450x821)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I really want a Surfer Sting with a He-Man scaled surfboard accessory
>>
Finally got a scareglow. Make sure to use the walmart notification email. Youll only have about a minute but it works.
>>
Will we get Wun-Dar?
[spoiler]Will we get Mo-Lar?
>>
>>8570086
i want wun-dar with boot knife and oo-lar with bare feet
>>
>>8569951
I got Scareglow this morning through the method. Hooray for Wal-mart just being a little bit more bearable than Target, it is going to SUCK trying to get that target exclusive two pack coming up.
>>8570086
Wundar should come with a bunch of weapons since owners remember giving him the shit they got with Greyskull or Man-E Faces. Also its funny to me Mattel owns Mo-lar outright.
>>
>>8570086
Wun-Dar would be fun if he had actual accessories. What would be even more fun is an Origins version of the Mo-Larr and Skeletor two pack. Owning a dentist chair in MOTU scale is a dream of mine lol
>>8570119
I don't know if Toys R Us Canada ships worldwide but Rise of Evil will likely be available there next year. They seem to pick up a ton of Target and Walgreens exclusives.
>>
>>8569254
Horrorsaur and Mandible Man
>>
>>8569251
Still mad the She-Ra reboot never got any figures
(I think it got some fashion dolls tho)

I really liked the Hordak & Horde Prime designs
>>
>>8569405
Nice Gecko, my dude. He's my favorite MOTU style figure.
>>
>>8569693
April is hot, but tou have to admit she was never all that toyetic. Everyone complains about Shredder's "shitting stance", yet few ever think about how out of place most Aprils tend to feel in the line. It's especially apparent in the mid 90s, when practically every turtle or villain looks like an Ed Roth drawing and April looks like a princess of power doll crossed with a fisher price adventure people.
>>
>>8570092
i want a black cat with white stripes for wun-dar
>>
Just missed Scareglow again...
>>
>>8569523
I just realized that you meant you might want to buy him. I put the other stuff on eBay already but didn’t put him yet. Drop your email if you’re interested. I’ll just end up throwing him on eBay if you’re not
>>
>>8570300
Nobody wants She-Man and her Lesbos of Virtue.
>>
I'm tired of waiting on my man Stinkorr. Buying the Mini only made me want him more.

At least Ninjor's next wave
>>
Is there any word on when wave 3 will go up for preorder? I want to preorder so I can stop autistically checking places
>>
File: noelle hordak concept.png (201 KB, 534x720)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>8570300
Noelle's original design was cooler but Mattel apparently hated it so we got bishounen Hordak instead
>>8570483
She-Ra was on pre-order at ToyWiz but for almost double the price. I didn't see any other listing for wave 3.
>>
File: clearance.jpg (113 KB, 560x747)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>8570487
>Noelle's original design
I doubt that was any more than concept art
> but Mattel
Mattel had nothing to do with the show anon and therefore had no say in the matter, they don't own She-Ra as a media license. It's owned outright by Dreamworks and Noelle was given complete freedom on the series.
>>
File: Despara.jpg (68 KB, 800x643)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
fuck I just want some DC characters in Origins
>>
File: MOTU-Origins-Fan-Vote-1.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>8570578
It could possibly happen, although when we had our chance, most people voted for Tri-Klops because they thought there might not be one in Origins, or they could use the armor to make a mini-comics custom, per what Pixel Dan said as his reasoning for voting for him.
>>
>>8570622
i hope if wun-dar finally comes he will come with a "vintage" head
>>
>>8570637
I think he'll happen eventually. I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up a Power-Con exclusive or something, since all the parts for him exist and he's just a repaint.
>>
>>8570622
I'm still mad about Prince Keldor. They better fucking go back on their promise and make all of these figures.
>>
File: triclopsmini4.jpg (547 KB, 1066x1600)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>8570622
I'm starting to understand minicomic Tri-klops as a pick. He would require a fancy new torso, fans missed out on that style of him in Classics, and his first minicomic made him more of a singular threat than the cartoon ever did. Bummer about Anti-Keldor, but hopefully this line has longevity.
>>
>>8570622
I think Mattel said they would try to eventually do all 4 of them
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Is it worth investing in an original snake mountain or castle Greyskull? I have the origins one preordered, but I'd like a vintage one. Also, kind of an autistic question, but how tall is it when closed? I'm considering selling other shit and going all in with MOTU because of how much fun I'm having with it compared to other lines. Any way to get a cheaper one? I don't even need it to be complete. How much should I pay for it?
>>
>>8570750
Vintage Snake Mountain might be a good investment, but it's a bitch to complete and there's easily breakable parts, such as the chains and shackles and the bridge piece. You can buy a repro of the chains and shackles on ebay however, and you can buy repro stickers for the set. Vintage Castle Grayskull is cheaper and easier to complete, but I feel like it's not worth investing in when the Origins one is coming. Snake Mountain's worth it simply because one has yet to be announced, but I think Mattel obviously wants to do it and it's just a matter of waiting to see what sales are like for Castle Grayskull, and even then I don't think we see it until like late 2021 or some time in 2022.
>>
>>8570787
To be completely honest, I just want the outer shell and snake piece. Anything else would be icing on the cake. I think I might hold out though, especially because there's a chance of one in the future.
>>
>>8570750
Not really, the old castles are pretty god damned old at this point, and their plastics didnt really hold up well to the test of time. I'd genuinely advise you to wait on the new castle or buy the primal age batman one. Both of them will last longer simply because they're new.
>>
>>8570622
Tri-Klops winning still annoys me. Honestly mattel should have just made all 4.
>>
>>8570787
this, there's just no way mattel will stop now and not release snake mountain especially with how well the line sells.
>>
File: page2.jpg (86 KB, 681x960)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>8570966
The next playset looks like Point Dread and the Talon Fighter, which leads me to believe Snake Mountain comes after that. The Talon Fighter is featured in the Wave 3 mini-comic and Point Dread and the Talon Fighter are shown on one of the Wave 3 card backs, which makes me think it's coming some time in 2021.
>>
File: Zodac chair.jpg (74 KB, 960x540)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>8570983
Point Dread
>>
>>8570986
Mattel also said recently that Origins is selling well and that next year they're expanding it.
>>
>>8569251
So, anyone into funko pop motu and funko soda motu?
>>
>>8570998
Nah
>>
>>8571006
Ok

>>8570990
That's good.

Also, the Nee brothers that were supposed to direct the Sony movie are directing a romcom now so I suppose their motu film is cancelled? I actually hope so because they are awful directors, get someone better Sony.
>>
>>8571008
>get someone better Sony.
Sony has a terrible track record
>MIB: International
>Ghostbusters 2016
>The original version of Sonic the Hedgehog before they sold it to Paramount as a tax write-off
>The Dark Tower

They're a shitty company known to ruin properties. The MOTU movie never had a chance once Sony had it.
>>
>>8570990
Nigga looks like he's dead
>>8570897
Thanks for this. I think I'll go ahead and make some space for the Batman Castle
>>
>>8571021
Ghostbusters Afterlife looks great
>>
>>8571021
Jumanji movies
>>
>>8571045
Shitposting? In MY thread? How dare you anon. How DARE you.
>>
>>8571051
Ghostbusters Afterlife looks great, stop complaining
>>
>>8571045
Only because Sony fucked up so bad with the 2016 remake
>>
>>8571063
Cmon now, I think the film looks good. The 2026 film isn't even that bad
>>
>>8570362
Finally got him on the 4th restock of the day
>>
>>8569251
So, are they selling well? Is there hope for the franchise?
>>
>>8571096
They're selling with collectors, but skeletor is clogging the pegs. Surely this will end up a repeat of 200x.
>>
>>8571096
Origins is. I don't know how the kids line will sell at this time, since it'll likely to be it's own new take on the franchise. Will fans like it? Will kids like it? Who knows. And what of the live action movie? Origins is doing really good however at this time with a lot more on the way.
>>
>>8569251
if and when they make spikor 2.0 will they make him with a hand or claw arm?
>>
>>8571124
Both if he's a deluxe
>>
>>8571121
>will fans like it
Motu fans are worse than Transformers fans when it comes to new shows. Expect org to destroy this new shows like they did with 200x
That's why we can't have nice things
>>
File: domoarigatoMEGARoboto.jpg (75 KB, 599x565)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
MEGA bros
>>
>>8571087
Happy that worked out. It took me a week and a half of barely missing restocks notifications. He's just tougher than the other figures this wave, but he's not impossible to get.
>>
>>8570425
I said Hordak
>>
>>8571172
Source?
>>
>>8571196
Mega Contrux News on instagram and ebay (Chinese seller) auction (the seller also has/had the Castle Green Goddess figure and the upcoming Tri-Clops)
>>
>>8571172
holy shit they did a leo toys variant? I wish they did that for the other lines. roboto looks great too
>>
>>8571205
looks like it, I thought they were customs at first, but Robot has some serious new parts on him, and then the torso.
>>
I just had scareglow in my cart, but then walmart said he sold out. Wtf... Is he even going to show up in stores in the U.S.?
>>
>>8571215
I'm just now seeing several of each figure in wave 1 now. It could be a while
>>
>>8571185
Thanks for the support, anon. I'm glad I was finally able to get him

>>8571215
Just keep trying; and stay on the "get in-stock alert" list. It took me 4 times, but I finally got him. It seemed like he was in stock for all of 30 seconds the first 3 times though
>>
>>8570998
Only a certain characters. Got his Wacky Wobbler, POP!, Sugar Dorbz and Mystery Mini, waiting on an enamel pin. He hasn't been released in Vynl., Soda, plush or mini keychain form (yet?). Not saying his name because there are as many who loathe the character as who loathe POP!s.
>>8571172
Yay, I guess? Still waiting for same to appear in this line, but hope is fading.
>>
>>8571230
I had him on that notification email and missed it once and never received alerts after. This is very frustrating. I don't really get alerts for email on my phone due to so much email I get too.
I check from time to time.

I hope he ends up being stocked decent like wave one has online.

In store it's 97% skeletor, sometimes he-man, and occasionally the ladies.
>>
>>8571260
I literally signed up for a new alert every time I missed it. I guess with you only being emailed once, confirms my suspicion that they take you off the alert list when the item comes in stock again, regardless of how long it takes to go back out of stock

just keep signing up for another alert every time you miss it. you'll get it eventually
>>
>>8571172
Judging by the quality I'm assuming he got ahold of some factory rejects.

https://www.ebay com/itm/Mega-Construx-Heroes-Skeletor-figure-roboto/254781585220?hash=item3b522a7744:g:98MAAOSwPjxftH8W
>>
>>8571271
I hope so. Tired of this blink and you miss Scareglow bs.
>>
>>8571339
It'll always be like this unless Walmart imposes an order limit on the figures, like Target did on their recent Marvel Legends pre-order for Rogue and Gambit. They only let you put one of each in your cart.
>>
>>8571391
it's fun tho, you're not entitled to toys, just work hard and pay scalpers or be quick and early and get them cheap. you snooze you lose.
>>
>>8571459
i just vomited in my mouth a little
>>
>>8571121
>>8571134
i thought he was just talking about origins with bad phrasing. They are kids toys made with collectors in mind
>>
>>8571134
or like the did with netflix she-ra
>>
>>8571459
Scalpers should be given CBT.
>>
>>8571459
agreed with this guy. just make a bunch of money and hand it over to scalpers. consider it a finder's fee. so long as your income is higher than theirs (and it is, scalpers aren't rich), there's nothing to be mad about
>>
>>8571543
scalpers are running around like mongoloids for a $5 profit pet figure. Only poorfags complain.
>>
>>8571552
Some retard bought my snake mountain off eBay for $1600 even though there are various other cheaper ones on there. Anyway, as an official scalper I can say that I've made about $3k this month now just from reselling toys. Get fucked $5 lmao
>>
>>8571459
>>8571543
Leave
>>
I want the cook.
https://youtu.be/FR7wOGyAzpw?t=261
>>
>>8571583
go dilate tranny
>>
>>8571586
>Chef Allen
>>
>>8571543
Scalpers are parasites
>>
Still not on Australian shelves. :( 2021's release can't happen quick enough and I hope they are not limited to specialty stores like GI Joe Classified.
>>
>>8571134
Eh, the org destroys everything it touches. This isn't news.
>>
>>8571655
that's why motu never stuck around like other 80s ips. they killed any chance their fan base could ever grow.
>>
>>8570487
So wait, that was the original hordak design? Then why did we get twink hordak with the faggy hair?
>>
>>8571777
Deeamworks thought it would be more profitable. People don't realize that some of these decisions come down to studio meddling. You can like whatever you want but if you can't see through all this shit to see when people do earnest efforts to tell good stories with respect to the source the you're just not looking.
>>
>>8571586
I wish he came with a gigantic, empty kitchen playset.

That made me think, I can't believe they didn't even consider making an eternian castle playset. They managed to make King Randor in the last year, but they didn't think kids would want to play out their adventures in a place where half the filmation episodes took place in?
>>
File: snakemountain03_full.png (932 KB, 1000x873)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
>>8569251
Masters of the Universe Origins Snake Mountain and Slime Pit when???
>>
>>8572020
hopefully never unless they give it a huge overhaul. snake mountain never compared to grayskull
>>
>>8572047
Shut up faggot
>>
So, does Mattel still own motu or universal owns it? Are those rumours real? I hope not
>>
>>8572056
you first tranny
>>
>>8572061
You will never be a woman
>>
>>8569251
We got a Skeletor problem...
>>
>>8572090
sir, you should dilate
>>
>>8572106
Die late you
>>
>>8569251
Well well well, did we get any new lists of upcoming figures? Hordak when?
>>
File: NAgdBJW.jpg (168 KB, 1440x1080)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Thoughts on eternia minis?
>>
>>8572246
I've been getting them piecemeal because they're like $9 each but they're pretty great as desk ornaments. I have Skelly, He-Man and Trap Jaw right now, I've been looking for any Wave 2 but scalpers have been all over those with the exception of the repeats.
>>
>>8572246
nice mini playsets, figures should be shoved up some tranny freak's open crotch wound
>>
>>8572246
I mean they're okay I guess. I always just thought the people buying them were the same crowd that enjoyed ReAction or blindbox or vinyl toys. I get that some people prefer the overall aesthetic to Origins but for me, I look at it as, I can buy two 4poa toys or just get 1 Origins figure which for the most part have better articulation, sculpt, paint, accessories, etc. But again, i get that some people just prefer the look of the minis.
>>
>>8572253
this, i might order two just for the boxes.
>>
>>8572246
The blind box stuff keeps me from caring
>>
>>8572293
It isn't really "blind" when the code lists to both waves are posted online
>>
>>8572299
Call it what you want, they are not interesting enough to waste the time number matching
>>
More Origins with Classics Snake Mountain
>>
>>8572333
>>
>>8572333
>>8572336
>Teela getting tentacled
This kid is based.
>>
>>8572246
I'm curious how castle greyskull and snake mountain scale with the mega construx figures. if it looks nice with them i might consider getting one of each ... don't give two shits about the blind box statues inside
>>
>>8572333
It's pixeldan pics or?
>>
File: 20201119_083633.jpg (2.57 MB, 4032x2268)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>8572350
Here you go
>>
>>8572358
Thank you my good sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman of the highest order
>>
File: wpe7dk6vs2751.jpg (42 KB, 640x640)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>8572246
What do you think? Wave 3 or Wave 4?
>>
File: 20200827_220838.jpg (2.03 MB, 4032x2268)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>8572350
It works best with the wst he-man figures.
>>
>>8572097
At least you get Duncan and Beast Man. I rarely see either at retail.
>>
>>8572505
Damn that's great anon
>>
>>8571459
>be quick and early and get them cheap.
Sorry, most people are the Flash and can't move faster than a nanosecond to beat the bots.
>>
>>8572246

Minis are the best deal in toys. The molds, articulation and paint job are a steal at 5 bucks. I would pay $5 just for the Greyskull/Snake Mountains alone.

Hoping for a Horde army only wave
>>
>>8572246
literally just want one wave 2 so I can have the case. Anyone have one they want to ship me? I don't even want the damn figure
>>
>>8572505
Alright, I'm sold on the World's Smallest, where do I get them?
>>
>>8572336
>>
>>8572559
>>
>>8572562
>>
>>8572542
BBTS has He-Man and Skeletor in stock, $6 USD ea. Also taking preorders for a full set (He-Man, Battle Cat, Teela, Skeletor) for $24.

BlowItOutaHere and DeepDiscount also have them in stock, you may be able to edge below $6 if you have a working sale code.
>>
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/93518

classics snake mountain up on BBTS
>>
>>8572542
I think I saw them at Target.
>>
File: EM73Z2PX0AA1NAu.jpg (156 KB, 675x1200)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>8569251
King of /motu/

I'm happy he focuses on motu, he starts to get new subs, he is a very nice person (I know him)
>>
>>8572662
>$1,000
Fug, that's expensive
>>
>>8572669
Legit, what is he working to be able to afford all that shit he has?
>>
>>8572673
indeed
>>
>>8572673
But hardly surprising.
>>
PIXELDAN IS A PEDO
>>
>>8572698
is that a real thing? if so is there proof?
>>
>>8572704
YES

PIXELDAN IS A PEDO
THE WAY HE TALKS GIVES ME PEDO VIBES
>>
>>8572707
you call that proof?
>>
>>8572714
YES

HE IS A PEDO, HIS VOICE IS PEDO VOICE LET'S CANCEL PIXELDAN
FUCK PIXELDAN

FUCK HIM
>>
>>8572707
Show me on the skeletor where Pixel Dan touched you.
>>
>>8572542
Usually at the trading card section at target in a mixed assortment of other world's smallest/coolest clam shell stuff.
>>
>>8572747
PIXELDAN IS A FUCKING PEDO
>>
>>8572789
lmao
>>
>>8572698
>>8572707
>>8572718
>>8572789
No he's not. Pixeldan makes some of the best toy content on youtube without being cringy. I'm trying every day along with working a job to make videos for you guys.
>>
>>8572097
>ehehehe now He-man, how can you stop me and my army of skeletons!
>>
>>
>>8572681
>able to afford

That shit gets sent to him for reviews
>>
>>8572882
Yeah bro, he got sent the snake mountain from a generous fan. SURE
>>
>>8572893
The -company- sends him that, dipshit.
>>
>>8572882
>>8572681
He could have a shit job making 35k a year and be able to afford the majority of stuff he has. He's been a collector his entire life + like you mentioned, Mattel sends him things. Western toy collecting isn't that expensive. Unless you're a completionist fag.
>>
>>8572900
Ah yes, the (((Company)))
Dumbass
>>
>>8572913
>35k
>shit
It's grest you faggot, I make only 10k

STILL

PIXELDAN IS A PEDO
>>
File: 573732m872.png (118 KB, 710x455)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>8572924
Look, I know you're probably new to this reviewer thing but toy companies send you things to review first before anyone else can get to them for good reviews.
>>
>>8572950
No.
>>
>>8569254
Sultra and Wrap Trap
>>
>>8569254
Basher, Dragon Lord, Multiple-Head Creature, Centaur
>>
>>8569254
Sultra, Horrorsaur, and Sword & Sorcery Character.
>>
I’m curious how this head looks on battleground Teela? I don’t collect classics but I think it would be a cool warrior woman figure to have
>>
>>8573116
I don't feel comfortable trying to take BG Teela's head off. Feels a little too connected. I've heard that some Classics figures don't have removable heads, so I don't wanna mess it up. I had been thinking the same thing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>8573126
BG Teela is at least supposed to have a removable head, in Dan's vid he takes it off to mixnmatch
>>
>>8572698
>>8572707
>>8572718
>>8572789
>>8572930
Dan, you should really stop starting rumours about yourself for clicks, it's honestly not a good look for you.
>>
>>8573221
kek
>>
Does based Dan actually post here?
>>
Speaking of Pixel Dan he’s recently been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy
>>
>>8573270
I don't know much about him or have any opinions on the guy but that sucks. At least it usually isn't a permanent condition, and typically responds well to treatment. With any luck he'll be fine within 6 months to a year.
>>
File: 100_1010.jpg (2.62 MB, 4288x3216)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>
>>8573278
Yeah it seems like it was mild and he’s expected to fully recover
>>
>>8573186
I bought extras for head swaps but unfortunately the way they painted Adora's head is shit and paint came off her nose. No idea why they thought painting flesh over red plastic was a good idea.
>>
File: nn1dz06cm9061.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Preorder shitshow incoming in 3... 2...
>>
>>8573324
Thank goodness I don't collect these
>>
>>8572333
>>8572336
>>8572349
Reminds me of that anon who posted pics of there MotUC Teela with the Prometheus Trilobite tentacle monster
>>
>>8573307
thanks! I really like the look, may end up getting her. But man, it's pricey to find a Teela that includes that head anywhere.... anyone interested in selling the head on its own?
>>
>>8573324
That's cute, I've been thinking of getting Moss Man since he's my fave hero, and I do love Scareglow too so may pick him up.
>>
>>8573324
Too cutesy for my taste.
>>
>>8573475
Good luck on the Moss Man hunt, con exclusives of any stripe tend to be a royal pain in the ass to obtain.
>>
>>8573312
Maybe she's meant to be Faker Adora?
>>
>>8572246
I like them, got He-Man, Skeletor, Stinkor, Beastman, Trap-Jaw, Man-at-Arms, Buzz-Off and Ram Man, for $40.
All the characters I had as a kid, with portable playability.
Though BARELY able to scrape those together from multiple stores, bunch of scalpers and only like 2-4 left per box.
Looking forward to Waves 3 and 4.
>>
I scored Mr T today! I may just finally be giving up on MOTWWEU.
>>
>>8573833
Awesome. I wish I could find him and the rest of wave 4 (or pretty much anything that’s not wave 2)
>>
>>8572487
He's the only one I want.
>>
>>8573833
I really wanted to get into MOTUWWE but I don’t know a single wrestler besides the Rock and Mr. T. It’s hard for me to justify it.

Some of the designs do look cool though.
>>
>>8573672
>Bell's Palsy
a classic faker she-ra would have made a great fig
>>
>>8573672
>>8574011

sorry i copied "bell's palsy" to google it earlier and since its' on the clipboard it copied to the next message lol
>>
Based pixel fucking Dan is not a pedophile or rapist. He did fuck his sixteen year old cousin which is a bit dicey but her parents gave consent
>>
>>8574246
Man I love the guy. He's so dedicated to these pieces of culture and never falls into the sjw bullshit. No ugly dykes or she of consent. Truly a men among men.
>>
>>8573324
>only version that's actually GITD is a chase

Fuckers.
>>
>>8574246
>>8574308
the guy his part in reviving motu on youtube.
one of the few youtubers i don't feel tired about.
>>
>>8574349
>had a part
sorry for my retarded typing
>>
I wish MotWWE was released in Australia. Pixel Dan's videos have made me want them so much. I already have the Basics and Elites, but I they fit He-Man so well.
>>
>>8574388
Not that it makes it better but jake is my favorite figure of all the origins/wwe releases so far
>>
So, does Universal own MOTU or not?
>>
>>8569251
I WANT NEW REVEALS
>>
>>8574802
Just the media license. Mattel owns the toy license, but the tricky issue seems to be that Universal could if they wished license out toys based on the media license to another toy company, but only if Mattel passed on making said toys, because Mattel gets the first offer.

>>8574869
They're painfully slow aren't they? Wave 3 is already out in the UK and Germany, and Mattel is taking it's sweet time to make the next reveal, which will probably just be Hordak and Tri-Klops, despite that so many things have already leaked. I'm not complaining too much, but a reveal or two keeps my interest going.
>>
>>8574892
Will Origins release in Eastern Europe in 2021? Romania for example? Since Hasbro bought Power Rangers we start to get PR toys here after a big pause sinve Samurai era. I never bothered with Mattel so I'm not sure but I love motu, not nostalgia, I'm pretty young (19) but because of the 200x series which I got to see via reruns.
>>
>>8569251
Got these fellows in the mail today
>>
>>8575245
Orkos tend to have uneven paint apps in the eyes in this wave. It seems you luckily got a good one. I'm nervously waiting for mine.

Trapjaw is the best figure both waves.
>>
>>8575245
I hope we get a green repaint of Trapjaw
>>
>>8575253
It's pretty safe to say we will, since we got mini-comic Sorceress and mini-comic Skeletor's head coming in a two-pack.
>>
>>8575253
i love this fig, i just wish his jaw opened and that his accessory port was compatible with mattel...
>>
>>8575245
how does man-e-faces color look in person? Is it yellowish like on some youtuber's review? i cancelled an order because i wanted to be sure it got fixed
>>
>>8575064
western europe has origins via amazon right now
>>
>>8575329
Its orange, like the original toy. I like it for that reason
>>
>>8575332
thank, i saw some reviews where the two toys were compared and origins looked too yellow next to the vintage one but your photo looks more like it should (orangish)
>>
>>8575338
>>8575332
I have both side by side. The new one is definitely yellow, while the old one was trying to go for some kind of tan flesh tone. Bordering on salmon pink. Whoever did the 80s cross-sell art looked at that and went "oh he's a white guy. got it." and made him even more pale.
>>
>>8575329
It's better in person imo. It's just a very weird shade of peach/orange that's difficult to photograph.
>>
>>8575338
Yeah, hes orange which i like about him. Here are the three figures out of package next to my scareglow i got a week ago
>>
Tfw tempted to drop $35 for scareglow, but still hoping it'll be easier once he hits mass retail assuming it's not a scalpers race to it like hot wheels treasure hunt situation.
>>
>>8575377
I'd keep waiting and checking the walmart site. If he's still a pain in the ass to find next year, yeah go for it. I won't doubt that might happen, you'd think Mega Construx Scareglow wouldn't be that hard to get msrp.
>>
>>8575389
I really hope it doesn't go up in price for whatever reason. 35 isn't too bad if $10 is shipping and the other $10 is just to pay someone. But $40+ is extra scummy especially since he is even short packed or anything just horribly hoarded by probably greedy middle aged balding overweight men who wear glasses and wear cargo shorts who may answer to the name Rob.
>>
>>8575402
35 dollars might be the right price for you if can't wait at the walmart site all day then. I'm going to guess he will stay in the 30-40 dollar range next year if people just consistently take advantage of how shortpacked he is.

Keep in mind you will also have places to preorder him like Amazon, BBTS and Dorkside once the next year roles.
>>
>>8575411
>shortpacked
He ships in cases of 4
>>
>>8575432
A case of 4 sold to one smelly person.
>>
>>8575064
>Will Origins release in Eastern Europe in 2021?
I think so. The intention with the figures was to release them around the world, which was why they had the multi-lingual packages and released the mini-comics without words in other countries.
>>
This figure needs to come out quicker
>>
>>8575617
That extra head sculpt looks amazing
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8576231
too rich for my blood
>>
I fingered pixel dan in a nightclub once
>>
>>8576608
I would unironically fuck pixel dan. He has an incredible attitude and personality. I always wanted to go to powercon just to fuck around. Those guys are fucking hot.
>>
>>8576608
>>8576727
KeK
>>
Ok, I get it that many are scared bt the Kevin Smith show but I got the chance to watch the first episode finished and let me tell you this, the show rocks just by that one, if you loved the 200x series then this feels like a serious succesor to it. You guys are gonna love it.
>>
File: sketch-1591442416686.png (305 KB, 1080x1251)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>8576928
Ok, so anyone wanna play bingo?
>>
>>8576928
Why even post this RP? Nobody cares.
>>
>>8573475
So whats the deal with the soda can thing? Is it the container for the figure? Is it an actual drink? What's the connection between soda and vinyl figures?
>>
Im so hype for the new 7 inch line bros. I really hope that I can just preorder entire cases.
>>
>>8577267
Container for the figure, no drink.
>>
>>8577267
Funko probably calls the line "Soda" because they already used "POP!".
>>
>>8577267
It's a Gimmick packaging; the idea is that you get both the can to display if you so choose and the figure. I can't speak for the quality of them though - moss man looks cool with his flocking desu
>>
>>8577267
>>
>>8577304
Oh, huh, that's kind of neat
>>
>>8569251
Does anyone have a clear pic of the multilingual packaging?
>>
File: multilinguel.png (499 KB, 444x773)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>8577346
There's several different milt-lingual packages for different regions of the world that they're sold in.
>>
I keep checking Scareglow's listing and nothing yet. I hope they show up in actual stores in droves unless that one faget with the white van takes them all.
>>
>>8577363
and idiots like you are gonna buy them all, stealing the chance from others to own one.
>>
>>8577388
That would be cruel
>>
JUST GIVE ME NEWS

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A TRAILER FOR MOTU REVELATION?
>>
>>8577373
Don't worry, I'll be making sure they make it safely to collectors' homes.
>>
>>8577388
>stealing the chance from others to own one

He man and Skeletor are pretty common now and are starting to completely fill the shelf which sucks because other waves gotta wait until they get sold
>>
>>8573186
Does anyone know if Laughing Prince Adams head is removable? The eye paint on mine is iffy and I wanted to swap with the same mold from the Ultimate Club Grayskull one
>>
>>8577643
You can do it, but a number of the figures produced by Super7 are difficult to swap heads on. I think they were trying out different plastics and that was the issue, because some of them, even though they were designed to swap out are really tight and use really hard plastic that makes it a bitch to change heads. I'd recommend heating it first before taking it off.
>>
Legit, how do we get org closed? They will kill Origins like they did with the 200x era. I feel it. Org must be stopped.
>>
>>8577404
Here's some POWER-CON NEWS

>Power-Con is starting their own toy line
Personally I think they should just strike a deal with Mattel to release exclusive Origins figures, such as "mini-comic" versions and other such re-paints. But it appears it's going to be it's own MOTU inspired line.

>Power-Con is coming back for 2021 and wont be online like this year
Pretty much expected.

https://thepower-con.com/2020/11/multiple-updates/

Nothing else released news wise yet. Such a slow trickle. When are the Germans going to post more leaked photos?
>>
>>8577657
Dánke!
>>
>>8577661
What do you mean? I only use org as a reference
>>
>>8577661
They've been upset that Classics is over-- I don't understand why, when they essentially made everything you really needed to make. What else was there to make? Some New Adventures variations of Skeletor? A New Adventures Sorceress? Crita's second outfit from New Adventures? Some more 200X heads? A few more mini-comic style figures? They did just about everything in that line and were scraping the barrel, and it had more figures than the vintage MOTU ever did. Even Pixel-Dan said he was bummed out that Classics was over, and that he didn't understand the Origins line.

Personally I think Origins is better
>More customizable than Classics, creating huge potential for custom cast heads.
>Classics heads even swap on if you heat them up
>Swappable hands(hasn't come up much yet, but SDCC He-Man had it and so does the deluxes)
>Far more plentiful, because they're found at retail
>only costs $15 vs the $40+ you paid for Classics
>Figures are made to be played with, so you don't have to worry about damaging paint
>Compatible with vintage vehicles and accessories, and even with the Classics Snake Mountain
>remaking much of the vintage line, including vehicles
>Essentially does a lot of what Classics does at a retail price point
>>
File: brxqfn9nyh421.jpg (1.06 MB, 3024x4032)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Thoughts on Primal Age?
>>
>>8577757
It would have been more successful had it come out when Origins did.
>>
>>8577714
I just wants more articulated 200x designs
>>
>>8577757
Thinking about getting that, but I’ll have to buy new shelving to fit it so probably not.
>>
No wave 2 yet but at least I found Mr. T.
>>
File: 20201121_143021.jpg (3.41 MB, 4032x2268)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>8578082
>>
>>8578095
Lucky shit
>>
>>8577714
i just wanted more filmation stuff, though honestly there wasn't much of it I left I did want either.
>>
>>8578095
My stores have 2-3 boxes of Wave 2 sitting above the already overflowing pegs of MOTUWWE. Not good.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1605966310130.jpg (64 KB, 1080x608)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>8578354
That is diabolical.
>>
File: 1605972819715.jpg (135 KB, 977x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Toy Guru did another new video on Wonder Bread He-Man. While I believe he solved the mystery, I don't buy his assertions that it's not a Conan figure.

His evidence as to the origin of Wonder Bread He-Man
>He found 2 separate letters in Mattel's archives-- one from a parent saying the figure came in a buy 3 get 1 free mail-in offer stating that she was upset that the figure was a repaint with no accessories, and an internal letter from Mattel in which they state that the offer for the free figure was vague and they should discontinue this special repaint figure.
>He also offers that the Mail-Away He-Man had random weapons which were any two of the weapons that came in the Man-E-Faces Man-E-Weapons offer, and says that the reason why Man-E-Faces was offered in a release with the extra weapons was because Mattel had a surplus of them to get rid of after discontinuing the mail-in figure.

As to his insistence that it wasn't Conan, or that there was no connection between the Conan property and He-Man, it sort of falls into the realm of "dude trust me" and not fact, and always seems to strain credibility when he tries to deny that He-Man had any connection with Conan or Blackstar. I don't know why he dismisses it like he does, but he never dismisses it in a credible manner, saying things like how the Power Sword isn't a rip-off of Blackstar, because He-Man was technically in production as a concept since the late 70's-- the he neglects to mention that He-Man in the early concepts used an axe, not a sword and the Power Sword was an after thought with the line initially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah4KAUdJV6Y
>>
>>8572349
And Duncan is shackled helpless and forced to watch! Skeletor made him waaaaatch!
>>
>>8578656
I believe him about the lack of Blackstar connection because who gives a shit about Blackstar? Also, I wouldn't think Filmation would be keen on making a cartoon based on a property that stile from their own ip, even if they did change it, which has always been said to not look like THEY were recycling ideas.
The Conan one, though? Nah. I'm certain He-Man was heavily influenced by their brief flirtation with the license.
>>
>>8578656
So when did he find these mysterious letters? Because the entire time he worked for Mattel, he said he couldn’t find any information about wonder bread He-Man.

One way or another he’s lying, which doesn’t do his credibility any favors when he’s claiming to unearth toy secrets.
>>
>>8578676
>I believe him about the lack of Blackstar connection because who gives a shit about Blackstar?
I don't buy it. The Power Sword was an after the fact item in He-Man's design. In the mini-comics it's just a MaGuffin that He-Man and Skeletor are fighting over, but only occasionaly. He-Man uses an Axe and the sword is just something to open Castle Grayskull. And both Blackstar and his villain both have half of a sword that connects together, just like He-Man and Skeletor.
>Also, I wouldn't think Filmation would be keen on making a cartoon based on a property that stile from their own ip
Their IP was dead when MOTU was on the market and Filmation had a deal with Mattel working to make the cartoon at about the same time the toys were going to market. It's not exactly a high concept to produce a cheap little plastic sword that snaps together. Blackstar was in 1981 and MOTU's toys began in 1982. There's absolutely no reason that the splitting Power Sword could not and was not a reference to Blackstar.

>Nah. I'm certain He-Man was heavily influenced by their brief flirtation with the license.
He's very dismissive on that, arguing that because the idea for He-Man technically originated at the end of the 1970's, that it doesn't count that Mattel was courting the Conan movie license at the same time that He-Man was introduced. As a matter of fact in one of his own videos it makes it clear that Mattel wanted to capitalize on Conan around the same exact time that the film was in production, with their own property. I also don't buy his accusation that he claims Roger Sweet stole Mark Taylor's idea, because he says it's too coincidental that two guys could be into fantasy, which was really big in the 1970's and early 80's with a shit ton of fantasy movies and books out at that same period, including the rise of Dungeons & Dragons.
>>
File: bagged.jpg (54 KB, 350x399)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>8578731
His original video on the matter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhnH62KZ0SI

He says he was sent the letters by someone and produces images of the letters, which point to the buy 3 get 1 free mail-in offer as the source for Wonder Bread He-Man, however the offer doesn't tell you that you're getting a repainted He-Man, only that you're getting a random MOTU figure. While the letters address that the figure that was being sent was a repainted He-Man without accessories, which conforms to the description of Wonder Bread He-Man's general description; a piece of strong circumstantial evidence. And a bagged example of a Wonder Bread He-Man also coincidentally had in it's baggy an advertisement for the buy 3 get 1 offer.
>>
File: bagged2.jpg (56 KB, 667x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>8578775
>>
File: wundar letter.png (1.09 MB, 1366x768)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>8578777
Excerpt from the letter sent by the mother of some children who was angry that she got a repainted He-Man without his accessories instead of one of the basic figures.
>>
File: wundar letter2.png (193 KB, 593x766)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>8578788
Letter from the President of Mattel from their archives responding to the letter from the mother, which seems to be discussing Wundar.
>>
>>8578354
Easier for scalpers to buy in bulk!
>>
File: wun_dar_vintage_art.gif (28 KB, 306x312)
28 KB
28 KB GIF
>>8578656
could the conan denial be a mattel thing to avoid lawsuits?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>8578824
I've considered that for a long time and so have a lot of other fans, and I think it's a high possibility. The theory that a lot of people had was that he was a Conan figure Mattel had produced because they were trying to make a movie tie-in for Conan, and that they still had those figures laying around after they scrapped the Conan project and decided to turn the project into it's own thing: He-Man. So they had to do something with those figures and mailed them out as a "He-Man" figure.

Although the theory that he's just a cheap repaint is just as valid, but why the brown hair? ToyGuru says that maybe the colors were just chosen to make it different from the retail release, and the lack of his normal accessories was because Mattel was trying not to spend a lot of money on this free toy offer.
>>
>>8578656
But he's right about the timeline. He-man was in development longer than when Mattel was flirting with the script. And even if we're going to argue they could have cross-pollinated, it definitely couldn't have led to these dark haired He-mans with 1983 manufacturing tells. By 1982 they were completely done with Conan.
>>
>>8578824
The guy hasn't worked at Mattel for years and that lawsuit was settled decades before he started working there. What's he got to lose?
>>
>>8578870
maybe he signed an NDA and could lose a lot but the timing as said in the message above yours is indeed problematic with the conan possibility
>>
>>8578860
>He-man was in development longer than when Mattel
Yeah, but it didn't start to go anywhere until around 1981, and we know that because that's when the mini-comics were produced. And what else was being filmed at that same time? Conan the Barbarian, which came out in 1982, the same year as MOTU. Conan had been in production since the 1970's because of the success of Star Wars-- the same period that He-Man was in development.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_the_Barbarian_(1982_film)#Development
>John Milius first expressed interest in directing a film about Conan in 1978 after completing the filming of Big Wednesday, according to Buzz Feitshans, a producer who frequently worked with Milius.[30] (Milius had long been an admirer of films like 1958's The Vikings[31]). Milius and Feitshans approached Pressman, but differences over several issues stopped discussions from going further.[30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_the_Barbarian_(1982_film)#Casting
>but in 1976, the two producers watched a rough cut of the bodybuilding film, Pumping Iron, and agreed that Arnold Schwarzenegger was perfect for the role of Conan due to his huge, muscular frame.[47]

The fact is contrary to his claims, the timeline is quite sound that He-Man may have been connected to Mattel's Conan project, and Conan was in development since at least 1976.
>>
>>8578878
Arnold Schwarzenegger was attached to the Conan project since at least the mid to late 70's despite that the film didn't come out until 1982, the same year MOTU was released. This fact is on the wiki article. Arnold got the role because of the movie, Pumping Iron. Pumping Iron didn't come out until 1977.
>>
>>8578882
Sound arguments. I still don't think savage He-man doesn't have deeper connections to the Conan movie because when they were made.
>>
>>8578892
Conan started filming in October of 1980, predating even the mini-comics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_the_Barbarian_(1982_film)#Filming
>Filming started at England's Shepperton Studios in October 1980, with Schwarzenegger, made up to look like Conan as a king in his old age, reading an excerpt from "The Nemedian Chronicles", which Howard had penned to introduce his Conan stories. This footage was initially intended to be a trailer, but Milius decided to use it as the opening sequence of the film, instead.[86] According to Cobb, Laurentiis and Universal Pictures were concerned about Schwarzenegger's accent, so Milius compromised by moving the sequence to the end.[87][88]

The fact is, Arnold was signed on to play Conan from as early as 1976, and that movie was in production from '76 thru '81, and during that time Mattel struck a deal to make Conan figures, only to back out. And curiously AFTER the Conan project was already in the works, did Mattel start work on their He-Man project, not before, because the timeline suggests Conan was in development longer.
>>
>>8578656
>>8578775
I love the autism and dedication of toy collectors sometimes
>>
File: vikor-full.jpg (819 KB, 1039x1432)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>8578906

Also the first technical art of He-Man that's confirmed to exist, is Mark Taylor's sketch of Torak from 1979-- 3 years after Conan was in production.
https://battleramblog.com/he-man-most-powerful-man-in-the-universe-1982/

Also Mark Taylor did sketches for the Mattel Conan toyline:
>Update: Emiliano Santalucia of The Power and the Honor Foundation has learned that the character known as Vikor, commonly thought to be an early He-Man concept, was in fact Taylor’s sketch for the aborted Mattel Conan line. In retrospect perhaps it should have been obvious – he looks very much like the classic Conan character, and not much like any version of He-Man
>>
>>8578824
That's exactly what it is. Just a test run of the scrapped conan toyline. They gotta run around in circles because everyone involved probably signed an nda or they were just adviced by Mattel's lawyers not to talk. I doubt anyone wants to be the one to cause their house of cards to come crashing down.
>>
File: conanmattel.png (1.01 MB, 1868x916)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>8578906
>>8578938
Just because they started scripting and preproduction in 1976 doesn't mean they immediately went to Mattel. In the Power of Grayskull documentary they show a letter from 1982 that's starting the conversation of license agreements. This is a similar timetable to when other movie folk came to them to talk about producing toys. George Lucas approached Mattel around '76 and '77 to ask if they could get toys out by Christmas.

As the Battleram Blog details, He-man started because Roger Sweet and others saw Mark Taylor's "Torak Hero of Pre-history" drawing in 1979. In 1980 Sweet had Taylor help him make the "He-man" toy pitch. Those prototypes were more of a reaction to stuff like Big Jim and were going to be in multiple costumes, not just barbarian.

Now, Mark Taylor does say in that same documentary he was signed on to do Conan toy concepts. So maybe he would bounce ideas between both properties while working on both, but it doesn't make sense for them to invent completely new stuff for a movie license.
>>
>>8578945
Its important to remember they had the Conan MOVIE license. If we're going to go with the idea He-man is somehow a previous attempt at making Conan figures, he should damn well have the long hair, and the headband Arnold wore.
>>
File: conanamattel2.png (99 KB, 901x516)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>8578986
Here's Battle Ram's argument against Conan shenanigans. But the dates don't line up with the document shown in Power of Greyskull. so my mind is full of fuck.
>>
>>8578986
>In 1980 Sweet had Taylor help him make the "He-man" toy pitch. Those prototypes were more of a reaction to stuff like Big Jim and were going to be in multiple costumes, not just barbarian.

The prototypes however from that period look very much like Conan, and during that same time Mark Taylor was doing drawings of Conan for a proposed Mattel line, which was generally assumed with good reason to have been used in the design of the MOTU line, with the "Conan" art for years called Vikor. It doesn't exactly matter when Mattel inked the contract to make the Conan figures as that project still predated their MOTU project and they were for some reason developing a similar property at the exact same time they were working on this Conan line. And I might add that when Mattel supposedly began their MOTU concept it wasn't MOTU, but 3 different figures in 3 different outfits:Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Military.

He-Man doesn't even become He-Man as we know him until mid to late 1981, and even then he's still got a helmet on like the classic Marvel Conan from the same period had.
https://battleramblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/He-Man-b-sheet-final-bw-833x1024.jpg

He didn't lose the helmet until late 1981
https://battleramblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/proto-he-man.jpg

>it doesn't make sense for them to invent completely new stuff for a movie license.
I think Mattel decided they wanted to do a Fantasy property-- that Fantasy was big during the period and by around 1980 they decided it was Conan. The contract there says mid-1982-- although He-Man was already in development by late 1981(Conan finished filming in May 1981). I think Mattel had worked on the line prior to getting that contract and by 1981 was wanting to pull out of the deal. By 1982 MOTU was already hitting the market and Mattel saying they didn't want to do Conan because of the sex and violence, tho that contract is dated in mid 1982, it appears to have corrections and such as a negotiated contract.
>>
File: Battle-Ram-mock-up-2.jpg (816 KB, 1256x831)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
>>8579066
The same viking helmet 1981 prototype that was engineered to sit on sci-fi vehicles. Sensible Conan toyline. And the viking helmet stayed all the way to Mark Taylor's near final drawing of He-man having short, light hair and the futuristic harness.

As its been documented, "He-man" started because they wanted an action toyline that was theirs. Roger Sweet showed He-man at the pitch meeting specifically for ideas for something Mattel would wholly own. They didn't think barbarian and Frazetta imagery were completely owned by Conan.
>>
>>8579095
That same "He-Man" figure sitting on sci-fi vehicles was sculpted by one of the designers on the Conan line-- very peculiar that the same people worked on both Conan and He-Man.

>showed He-man
He wasn't He-Man tho at the time and it was three different figures, with Sweet's idea that he could wear different outfits.I feel like they wanted to do Conan and got cold feet and recycled their work as their own thing that they could own the license rights to.
>>
I know the line is over, but would it be a terrible idea to start collecting classics now? I love their form factor
>>
>>8579115
they have become awfully expensive
>>
>>8579115
If you have like $10,000 burning a hole in your pocket. Buying Snake Mountain alone is about $1,000 brand new on BBTS.
>>
>>8579115
If you want to collect the entire line, probably not. Some of the main characters, vehicles, and play sets are prohibitively expensive now. Unless you just have a ton of extra money and don’t care.

If you’re just going to collect a few characters you really love, then it’d probably be worth it. There are issues here and there, but for the most part the figures are good and fun to play around with.
>>
>>8579124
>>8579115
>There are issues here and there
yeah green goddess and roboto have breakage issues due to micro cracks in the plastic and snoutspout had a crumbling trunk.

other figures are made of black plastic painted over and when pain chips or wear off the black plastic is appearing:
-dragon blaster skeletor
-mekaneck
-rattlor
-spikor
-vykron
-one of the snakemen in the two pack
-adora's head is red plastic painted in skin tone and the nose has paint chipping issues
>>
New thread?
>>
>>8578354
one of my boyfriends is a manager at walmart, he will get me cases like that soon. can't wait to scalp
>>
>>8579151
Based gay bro
Get me one too pls, I'm pro lgbtq
>>
File: hr_mattgnn53-968b.jpg (517 KB, 2500x2500)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
Do Eternia Minis have some code so it's easy to get the characters I want? Also, the boxes they come in are SEXY.
>>
File: EmpqxiUXYAotEYV.jpg (200 KB, 854x1200)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20201121_232828.jpg (959 KB, 1564x1564)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
>>8579173
Yes
>>
>>8579150
When it drops to page 8 or lower, don't be impatient.
>>
>>8579100
The barbarian was named "He-man". The tank guy was called "Tank Head" and the Boba Fett kitbash was called "Bullet Head". This is how Mark Ellis and Roger Sweet remember it.
>>
>>8579186
Thankd
>>
File: Tank-Head.jpg (15 KB, 303x353)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>8579195
in a parallel universe Tank-Head is the most powerful man in the universe
>>
>>8579234
What's this
>>
>>8579280
prototype motu lead. since mattel wanted to compete with gi joe and star wars their initial themes included tank man and boba fett. Obviously it was all a ruse to camouflage the obvious reuse of toys from the aborted conan line. Cheap mattel didn't want to pay royalties.
>>
File: IMG_20201122_112923.jpg (130 KB, 390x654)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: Em__YPUXYAASCZ1.jpg (211 KB, 1200x900)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
>Mattel has revealed the first product drop for Mattel Creations. The 75 Years of Art of Engineering Series features crystal clear releases of a few iconic Mattel items, allowing you to see what goes into the creation of a collectible. Included are:

>Masters of the Universe Origins Skeletor – $50

>We take our action figures seriously. With the Art of Engineering Skeletor® figure, we kept the evil and ditched the purple so you can see what makes the Overlord of Evil tick.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/10/09/mattel-creations-first-product-drop-the-art-of-engineering-series-405672
>>
>>8579323
>>
>>8579326
>>
>>8579330
>>
>>8579335
>>
>>8579337
>>
>>8579338
>>
>>8579320
I would have liked these better if BOTH of the C28s hadn't been Trollans. $2500? Eat a bowl of dicks.
>>8579321
I want this game so bad, but can't find a reliable US reseller. The game from CMON is completely different. Fucking regional licensing bullshit.
>>
>>8579339
>>
>>8579323
Umm, unless there was a new drop, it's still sold out.
>>
File: MOTU-Social.jpg (84 KB, 1200x630)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>8579341
https://www.cmon.com/news/cmon-announces-masters-of-the-universe-the-board-game
>>
>>8579345
Is this a good sign for Motu? I just want this new era of motu to be succesful and not fail like the 200x era which btw I fucking loved. I want motu to be as popular as Transformers.
>>
>>8579346
Legends of Grayskull (CMON, US exclusive) is not the same game as Fields of Eteria (Archon, EU exclusive).
>>
>>8579349
Gods, I hope so. I'd love to see a second "golden age" for the franchise.
>>
>>8579358
This, with a new golden age we can finally get some new characters too.
>>
Pixel dan touched me in the pants
>>
>>8579366
TELL ME EVERYTHING. HOW DID IT FEEL???
>>
>>8578656
I think Toyguru is bullshit
>>
File: EnXvnCrXcAgaghL.jpg (242 KB, 1185x1317)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>
File: EnYOcVHWEAU-a5p.jpg (678 KB, 2048x2048)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
Did anyone mix and match Origins figures yet?
>>
I fucking hope we get the snakemen soon. Any check list of all the Origins figures we have yet or?
>>
>>8579371
it's a damn shame he hates tthe movie because it aged like fine wine with its kitschy vibe
>>
Give it to me straight bros, is it worth collecting a MOTU origins MOC? I know that modern toys aren’t worth shit long term, but MOTU seems to be different - 200x figures are starting to rise significantly in value. Hell, I’m considering just getting a he-man graded just to do it.
>>
>>8579583
Dunno, I buy them for fun
>>
>>8579591
same here. Life is short. I open my expensive figures too because happiness is also a good investment on one's mental health.
>>
>>8579591
>>8579612
I have a full set so far of opened as well. Kicking myself for skipping the transparent Skeletor. Just curious what other anons thought
>>
>>8579612
>life is short
With covid tho
>>
>>8579622
If you have a moc for each loose then it could be useful as investment or backup. Too soon to say how much value it will take and how fast but as people buy and open them it will rarefy and take value.

However, if the market gets flooded like with vintage it could take way more time to take value also will people want to hunt them down in future years decades?
>>
>>
File: Em-MfLtVoAATpmt.jpg (120 KB, 909x1143)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Kino
>>
POST YOUR FAVORITE MOTU MONSTER!
>>
>>
File: IMG_20201122_181011.jpg (37 KB, 500x231)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>8579741
>>
File: 81GyU1ndw7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (174 KB, 796x1500)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
How are thr super7 vintage style figures? Looks rubbery
>>
>>8578744
You even said it yourself, where the Power Sword was an afterthought, a macguffin, and basically just a glorified key. The Star Sword and Power Star in Blackstar were capable of much more, and were more openly weapons. It's all really just superficially similar.
>>
File: Dp6SRrwXgAArXSV.jpg (164 KB, 864x486)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Name a better MOTU artist thsn Val Staples, I wait
>>
>>8579773
Org sucks
>>
Anyone got that leaked art of Motu REVELATION Moss man?
>>
File: 1603422469419.jpg (384 KB, 1200x1200)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
So, are we getting any figures of these guys or just cool art?
>>
>>8579766
For $20 they're alright, but certain figure accessories need a ton of coaxing to stay put. Teela's staff, She-Ra's sword and Hordak's arm blaster come to mind with the latter being way too small for his arm. They look pretty true to the cartoon, but the female sculpts suffer from extreme babyface. It's also probably the only 5.5 Shadow Weaver we'll ever get unless Mattel goes hard into Princess of Power for Origins.
>>
>>8579790
>Princess of Power
Well, don't we get Hordak and Mosquitor?
>>
>>8579794
Yeah, but they were already figures in the original line. Shadow Weaver will be interesting if she materialises in Origins seeing as she'd never even been a figure until Classics happened.
>>
>>8579803
We get Origins Keldor and pre Trap Jaw tho
>>
File: 1602056055407.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1172)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>8579808
>>8579803
>>
>>8579773
Earl Norem
>>
>>8579808
I legit keep forgetting they're doing 200x figures
>>
>>8579815
Why was Evil Lyn yellow?
>>
>>8579819
Yeah, isn't it cool? Maybe we get Origins 200x King Hiss and Sorceress too. I do wonder when they get to do King Hiss, how are they gonna make the gimmick work with articulation?
>>
>>8579280
the motu classics version of a prototype he-man
>>
>>8579820
because vintage villains looked original and cool
>>
>org loves Filmation
Why? I love the 200x series and tried to watch the original 80s one... That's fucking garbage. If it had the original animation from THAT commercial then it would be watchable but it doesn't...we were robbed.
>>
>>8579820
also the vintage toy is yellow
>>
>>8579834
i wish 200x had normal physical proportions and normal sized weapons, the visuals are my only gripe with it, too much stylized
>>
>>8579840
200x is perfect. I still don't get it why Mattel canceled it.
>>
>>8579843
because it seems audiences disagreed with you
>>
>>8579846
Impossible, He Man and Skeletor toys killed it
>>
I fucking hope we get Cobra Khan in Origins
>>
File: 1600454403564.jpg (37 KB, 488x486)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Revelation Mossman
>>
>>8579873
He’s likely on the way since he’s on Roboto’s carback art
>>
Reposting, anyone got updates?
Wave 1: He-Man
Man-At-Arms
Skeletor
Beast Man

Wave 2: Teela
Evil Lyn
Orko

Wave 3: Scareglow
Man-E-Faces
Mer Man

>Waves are different but same figs.

Wave 4: Trap Jaw
Stratos
Tri-Klops >Imaginext list, box art.
Stinkor >Imaginext list, box art

Wave 5: Webstor >IM list, art.
Fisto >box art.
Moss Man >numerous lists.
Roboto

Wave 6: Jitsu
Battle Armour He-Man > Deluxe fig.
Buzz Off
Clawful
Mail Away Faker>IM list, box art

Vehicles:
Battle Cat
Sky Sled w/ Prince Adam
Panthor with fur
Wind Raider >IM list, box art.
Battle Ram
Zodac on silver floating chair platform.

>Figure but no chair.

Shoppe Exclusives:
• 2 pack of Beast Man and Mer-Man. Like He-Man 2 pack they have a vintage toy head and new toy head. 4 hands and more weapons. Yellow trident and wooden axe plus normal weapons. Merman head looks like old mini comic.
• Teela and Man At Arms 2 pack. Teela has Blond hair head and vintage head, sword and spear and shield. 4 hands on each. Man-At-Arms has vintage toy head and new toy head. Brown cape, mace, sword and gun. Man-At-Arms looks like more paint on him.

Boxes are window style like Battle Cat with art on top

• Convention Exclsive: Skeletor Keldor 2 pack. Has open comic like last years set. Skeletor looks painted differently and has vintage toy head, 6 hands and different sword with power sword. Keldor has purple cloth vest, sword and cape with bone harness and extra hands.
>>
>>8579879
FUCK YES

THANK YOU
>>
>>8569251
I wonder if Mattel will do more Princess of Power figures
>>
File: MOTU_Netflix.jpg (59 KB, 640x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
When will Mattel/Netflix reveal any Motu show? We know they have two coming next year, Kevin Smith one and cgi one. I wonder if 2 shows airing at the same year won't be bad... Atleast I speculate both are coming. Back in august Smith said he saw the first episode finished and it looked badass and I think it's around 6 episodes? The cgi one might have more since cgi is cheaper and all that. Also, we know Masterverse is releasing in summer 2021 and the first wave is REVELATION. Also, we have listings of new figures and gimmick lines for the cgi show since I doubt REVELATION will get vehicles and gimmick toys since it's more for adults.
>>
>>8579731
The Molkrom! (MU16, "Reign of the Monster")
>>
>>8579881
Those 2 packs sound so sick, what’s Shoppe? Where do I look for them?
>>
>>8579773
Dude, that's Earl Norem. Val is a colorist.
>>8579779
Agreed.
>>8579815
That's Esteban Maroto.
>>8579834
No, they don't. They jerk off to 200x and Alcalverse. As for the series budget, BLAME MATTEL. Also, it could have been MUCH worse. Their first choice for studio was HANNA BARBERA.
>>8579840
Agreed.
>>
File: FrightZonePuppet.jpg (134 KB, 794x514)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>8579731
This guy, but i never had him :(
>>
Is Funko Pop Motu collecting shameful?
>>
File: q1hi1r343pc01.jpg (968 KB, 3024x4032)
968 KB
968 KB JPG
>>8579908
>>
>>8579908
no but asking about them in every thread kinda
>>
>>8579908
Nothing’s shameful if you like it. I just don’t care for pops
>>
>>8579908
Nope. Just as valid as any other MotU collection, my own included. You do you and whatever makes you happy, and all that.
>>
>>8579908
>>8579909
MOTU Pops are some of the better looking ones, I wouldn't be ashamed of owning a few.
>>
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NzU_WW7W-nk
>ywn have a big tit gf to collect funko motu with
Why even live?
>>
>>8579960
How did this faggot get her? Jesus
>>
Motu is dead and org killed it.
>>
>>8580092
These guys can't keep from putting their fingers in every pies, they even impose their lore with bios all weeks even up to defining the story of every fucking object.

I have my own lore, this is why toys are cool, fuck off
>>
>>8580092
If I would have a dollar for every thread you guys say org killed motu I would be rich. Why do you guys hate org so much?
>>
>>8580106
they have too much traction in the fanbase and the industry and ruin stuff by deciding if it's good or not.
When coming back to motu after decateds it took me time to figure out if it was an official website
>>
>>8580121
>after *decades
>>
>>8580106
They routinely abuse the "ignore" function to shape the fandom, and remove any element that they see as "problematic". A lot of people are prematurely silenced this way.
>>
>>8580121
Lol, it's not an official site, and, gods willing, never will be.
>>
>>8580127
yeah, aside from some cool archives and a lively forum it's kinda weird.
I wish we had an alternative
>>
>>8580125
only talking to your clones has to be fucking boring
>>
>>8580125
This is creepy...
>>
On the Toys that made us docu, is the he man episode good?
>>
>>8580125
I think you guys give org too much CREDIT. Nobody and I mean it, nobody cares about org or knows about it other than /toy/. Org opinions and meaningless and do nothing, just look at She Ra. Their hissy fit didn't do jack shit, no way oeg will affect the he man cgi show or revelation.
>>
>>8580144
Yes
>>
>>8580165
Thank you
>>
File: Do_d2SXXsAEMTJh.jpg (306 KB, 906x1200)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>
File: Teela.jpg (246 KB, 590x491)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
>>8580216
she looks great but that hair makes no sense in combat tho og teela has a reall warrior hairdressing
>>
>>
>>8580226
coomer beast man in the background
kek
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: she_ra_by_nebezial.jpg (504 KB, 1600x929)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>
So, is Keldor/Skeletor Randor's brother?
>>
>>8580247
Artist? Literally movie cool
>>
File: Skelechad.jpg (551 KB, 1272x920)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>8580248
not in my headcanon

He's a mysterious guy from a creepy dimension
>>
>>8580248
Older half brother.
>>
>>8580259
Nebezial, he makes some really cool stuff
>>
>>8580259
Neelbezial, aka Stjepan Šejić
>>
>>8580260
Meh
>>
>>8580269
>Nebezial
>>
File: deceit13.jpg (56 KB, 716x478)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Did they do it?
>>
more nebezial she-ra
>>
>>8580275
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: image-asset.jpg (713 KB, 1920x1080)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>
File: panthor2.jpg (426 KB, 2992x2174)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
old panthor boxart
>>
SNAKEMEN ARE MY FAVORITE

ANYONE ELSE?
>>
File: Giants.png (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>>
>>
File: Tytus.png (2.21 MB, 1920x1080)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>8580298
same here
>>
>>
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (176 KB, 402x512)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>8580300
What was power of grayskull going to be if it didn't end? Giants?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: He_man_dan_mumford.jpg (1.67 MB, 1063x1364)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
My favorite, you could use it for the next thread OP
>>
File: Castle Grayskull.png (2.62 MB, 1920x1080)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
old battle cat box art
>>
File: BattleCatBattle3.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
sorry wrong pic
>>
>>8580238
Is she the goddess of the color green, or a goddess that's just colored green?
>>
>>
>>8580334
just colored green as far as i know, teela's first version
>>
New thread?
>>
>>8580343
i'm too lazy to create one
>>
>>8580346
Well, I can't since 4chan won't let me.
Title is: /motu/-Masters of the Universe General

Just copy this:

Previously: >>8569251

Welcome to the Masters of the Universe General-- The Strongest Thread in the Universe!

Previously

News:

>Wave 3 of Origins already showing up in foreign countries

>Wave 2 of Origins just now arriving in the US

>Super7's Classics Snake Mountain has arrived for a number of people!

>ORIGINS CASTLE GRAYSKULL REVEALED AND UP FOR PRE-ORDER. It retails for $74.97, and comes with a Sorceress figure.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/MOTU-GRAYSKULL/755231402?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_T1cSfDS-GxyOWKiwUx0Mo3bzUkE0Gs2hrwvhS00&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_78091&clickid=T1cSfDS-GxyOWKiwUx0Mo3bzUkE0Gs2hrwvhS00&sharedid=

>Lots of rumored Origins figures on the way according to various leaked listings.
https://www.space-figuren.de/All-Themes/Masters-of-the-Universe/Action-Figures/MOTU-Origins:::19_40_1068_4552:2.html
https://mygrodd.com/non-imaginext-news-but-hopefully-good-signs-for-motu-imaginext-to-come/

>New 7-inch line called Masterverse to feature both Revelation characters and more from the franchise.

>Kevin Smith series set to release fall 2021.

>2021 is the year MotU Origins releases internationally.

>Origins exclusivity ends in November, just before Christmas.

>Mega Construx announced more sets and figures.

>Imaginext MotU coming in 2021.

>Eternia Minis continues next year, available everywhere.

>Hot Wheels Character Cars based on MotU coming in 2021.

>Archived Threads:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/Masters%20of%20the%20universe%20general/
>>
>>8580355
Of course you delete (OP) and that

You can use any Motu pic you want and call it whatever Edition you want or not call it Edition.
>>
>>8579834
Filmation is way more watchable than 200X. 200X feels generic every time I try to watch it.
>>
>>8580368
Shut up
>>
>>8580144
It’s what got me into He-Man
>>
File: 439-695-thickbox.jpg (99 KB, 600x600)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>8580311
And cybernetic dinosaurs.
>>
>>8580388
We were robbed
>>
>>
>>8580388
I hope origins jumps in with these. I don’t care for vehicles really, but I love beasts. I wanna see Stridor soon too, but I think the Dino’s are my biggest want
>>
File: DyBhcwKXQAAnpO7.jpg (295 KB, 892x1200)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
>>
Can someone with care make a new thread?
>>
>>8580373
No. I have to admit I've binged filmation MOTU and the 200X show for whatever reason doesn't click. There's plenty of late 90s/early 2000s action cartoons I like and have rewatched fine.
>>
>>8580423
I get it not liking 200x but Filmation? It's the lowest quality ever close to hanna barbera. I get it people like Transformers g1 and even GIJoe but Filmation is fucking boring and bad. Dunno dude, your opinion.
>>
>>8580428
Filmation is fun 200x looks a bit boring to be fair
>>
New thread? Crimsoncommander?
>>
>>8580432
>Filmation is fun
Wrong
>200x looks boring
Wrong
>>
I hope Origins will make a new slime pit. Also, new thread when?
>>
>>8580324
Sexy
>>
>>8580414
Not really my favored style but I still think this is a cool reinterpretation. Who’s that in the bottom left, Man-E?
>>
>>8580437
y have a lot of fun watching filmation tho
>>
>>8580448
Fisto?
>>
>>8580451
I tried but it still sucked, I fucking hope Kevin Smith is staying away from it and fuck Orko.
>>
Anyone else notice how much 200X showed a lot of characters(and made their figures) being left-handed? I always thought that was hilarious since the original toyline was almost entirely capable of only wielding weapons right handed.
>>
>>8580455
i prefer gwildor as a "wizard" but orko is cool, i used to hate him tho
>>
>>8580304
Rattlor's askin' for a fistin'
>>
>>8580507
Fisto's askin' for a rattlin'
>>
>>8580463
Both represent certain fantasy archetypes if you think about it:
>Gwildor: Dwarf/Gnome
>Orko: Fae
>>
>>8580528
indeed
>>
>>8580512
kek
>>
>>8580448
It's very 80s quasi Ghibli.
>>
>>8579808
Good luck finding it or preordering it on Target.
>>
>>8579151
Well, my cousin's transgendered mom, works at the Walmart corporate office as head of distribution, and he said my cousin and I would get a palette each of nothing but Scareglow cases. Can't wait to scalp.
>>
>>8580247
Oh look. Designs that would have made a better reboot.
>>
>>8580896

>>8580896

>>8580896

Migrate

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.