[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last thread: >>8549604

In stores & online:
The Creep
Ultimate Armored Lost Predator
Ultimate Scout Predator
"Back to School" Gremlin (Target exclusive)
Gremlins Santa Claus Stripe w/Gizmo (Target exclusive)
Die-Cast BTTF DeLorean
Bloody Pennywise (Walmarts, now has face printing)
TMNT Toon 2-pack Traag & Granitor (Target)
TMNT Toon 2-pack Triceraton infantryman & Roadkill Rodney (Target)
TMNT Toon 2-pack Zarax & Zork (Target)
Terminator 2 Ult. Sarah Connor & John Connor 2-pack (Target)
King Kong
Back to the Future "Toony Classics" wave 1
Back to the Future wave 1 (Marty part 1, Marty part 2, Biff)
Back to the Future Tales from Space Marty (Target exclusive)
Gremlins Ult. Flasher
Aliens 40th Anniversary wave 2 (Specialty and online exclusive, Brett, Parker, bloody Big Chap)
Toony Classics Bob Ross & Pepod the Pocket Squirrel
Ghost Face retro cloth figure
Michael Myers retro cloth figure (H2)
Dr. Loomis & Laurie Strode retro cloth figure (H2)
>>
Toony Terrors series 4 packaged shots
https://news.toyark.com/2020/11/16/toony-terrors-series-4-final-packaging-images-410338
>>
Toony Classics Bill & Ted
>>
File: EmZmD_ZUcAE1TG6.jpg (1.86 MB, 4096x2868)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
Miner coming in a My Bloody Valentine pack over at Shout. Per the norm.
https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/my-bloody-valentine-limited-edition-steelbook-figure-lithograph?product_id=7536
>>
Holiday Fiend
>>
Ult. Scout is up on online stores in stock. Should hit brick and mortar stores soon too.
>>
Scored the last TMNT 2pack of the year and Santa Stripe yesterday.
>>
>>8569389
Santa Stripe is great. The costume is really nicely done, fits well to the figure. They got bendy wires in the cap and the sack. Helps pose things a bit more.
>>
>>8569396
The little Gizmo rocks. He got man hands.
>>
File: 20201117_113040.jpg (1.33 MB, 3264x1836)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Son of a bitch finally took the shelf dive that did him in. Tried to glue him but I cant get the head to stay back on, (spilled glue on the side of the mask too, huge white splotch)
Feeling good.
>>
>>8569435
Geez, it shattered into a million pieces! NECA really needs to stop watering down their plastic
>>
>>8569518
>shattered
>a million pieces
You're an idiot.
>>
>>8569547
At least you admit you were shitposting.
>>
>>8569396
That looks sick as hell
>>
>>8569216
For the first time in years I have the urge to buy an action figure. This one looks really fucking cool, and I love Halloween 2. Is this a decent purchase for 40 bucks? Does NECA make quality shit?
>>
>>8569435
Im sorry for your loss Anon
>>
>>8569558
NECA is good. The biggest drawbacks are that they use a gummy, cheap kind of plastic where the joints either get loosey goosey or freeze up completely over time. Most people here boil them or pop them in the oven to loosen em up so the joints don't tear. But otherwise they rock
>>
File: 20201117_200019.jpg (233 KB, 1000x1628)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>8569558
Fuck yeah man. The H2 Michael is great. I'm not even a huge Halloween fan, but there's so much to like about this guy.
>>
>>8569553
1) wasn't me
2) hyperbole is not shitposting just because you're too retarded to read it without getting angry
>>
>>8569574
>or pop them in the oven to loosen em
You are a moron. Nobody listen to this knob, for your safety. Nobody puts figures in the oven. Goddamn.
>>
>>8569573
I'm pretty annoyed, the TF2 figures were not good toys but I loved having a pyro on my shelf, and its not feasible to replace it. I'm more annoyed at myself that I was si sloppy trying to glue it that I splotched up the gas mask, and I cant even get the fucking thing back on the socket.
>>
>>8569579
You're shitposting. Got it. Thanks!
>>
>>8569581
Even the instructions tell you to warm them up before posing, dude
>>
>>8569582
You may still be able to salvage it man. Just keep your ears open for some way to fix it up. Customizers can do amazing things.
>>
>>8569588
You're able to evenly heat a figure with a hairdryer? Every time? I will give you the bowl of water, even though it's inconvenient to have to clean a bowl for that.
>>
>>8569587
I'll post some pics later, but I'm honestly kind of just embarrassed that I made it worse.
>>
>>8569592
You gotta be trolling. I'm done with you.
>>
>>8569599
Good job shitting up the thread while you struggled to figure it out
>>
>>8569574
>>8569584
Ok, pretty interesting, had no idea they were made that way.
I'll be sure to get it at some point, keep it on my short list.
>>
>>8569683
They're not really made that way, that guy's being retarded. It's just a general rule with toys that heat makes plastic easier to work with.
>>
>>8569396
How the FUCK is that bitch staying upright? I have Ult Stripe and Back to School and both those stupid fucking cocksucking figures will absolutely not stand up for me in any pose with or without a stand. I fucking hate them.
>>
>>8569700
Really? I mean I don't tend to leave them standing in my displays permanently without support, but they'll all stand just fine when you pose them right. Gotta play with the balance of the legs and torso joint. I've never had issues with the gremlins standing. Just wouldn't trust it for like, weeks.
>>
>>8569683
>>8569584
USE WARM WATER TO WARM THEM UP. For Christ's sake don't warm them up in the goddamn oven. Just run the joint in question under warm water. Jeepers.
>>
>>8569817
Yeah when I eventually buy it I wasn't gonna nuke it. I'll do whatever the instructions say.
I'm just a layman when it comes to toys so I think it's interesting, the heating component.
>>
>>8569558
copyright-pill me on why H1 Michael can't get merchandise bros. Will they ever get to make an H1 Michael? I was planning on waiting for that, but if it's out of the question I'll have to suck up my pride and get H2 Michael
>>
>>8569820
>so I think it's interesting, the heating component
Oh yeah, with vinyl/softer plastic figures like this it's super common. Usually to straighten out bent accessories or soften up tight joints. If you're straightening something, run it under warm water or blowdry it, straighten it out, then run it under cold water. That should straighten it permanently
>>
>>8569821
They literally just made a '78 michael you fucking idiot. He's 1/6th
>>
>>8569821
Mezco did a 78 version which is nice but he's pricey now because, Mezco. They seem to be re-releasing Part 3 Jason who wasn't difficult to get to begin with. So maybe Michael will get the same treatment.
>>8569834
Yeah, but it's 1/6th, it doesn't look terrible but it's being made by Trick or Treat Studios, it could go either way.
>>
Damn mine had the santa stripe but no turtles. Guess I missed it.
>>
>>8569834
I meant specifically by NECA, dogbrain. I'm holding out for them to make the classic Michael design but was told a while ago there was a rights depute, TOTS has had the H1 license for ever
>>8569876
I'm specifically looking for a NECA michael. IMO NECA is your best bet for non 1/6th horror figures in most cases. The Mezcos are too pricey for what they are, aren't that accurate, and have weird proportions. I don't want to ride NECAs dick too hard or be accused of being a shill, but compare their Ash to NECAs Ash. On every front but having cloth goods (even though the rips and tears in the outfit are more accurate on the NECA Ash) the NECA Hero Ash eats Mezco One:12 Ash's breakfast. Imo Mezco is better for stylized stuff like their Popeye (which I own and enjoy) and their Nosferatu (which I unfortunately missed)
>>
>>8569895
Forgot to add that all the other horror figures I have are NECA, which is partially why I want a NECA Michael
>>
>>8569817
>Jeepers
found the redneck lmao
>>
>>8569913
Is that a redneck thing? I'm northern-midwest and I wouldn't consider that redneck. I'm pretty sure that's just in my vernacular because of Scooby-Doo
>>
>>8569222
God, I never even thought about how much I'd like a NECA Ultimate Reagan until right now. That would be faaan-tastic
>>
>>8569927
At least spell her name right you pleb.
>>
>>8569924
WHAT IN TAR-NATION
JEEPERS
>>
>>8569941
What do you mean? We are talking about pic related, right?
>>
>>8569953
WELL, IM JUST A COUNTRY BOY AND WEEELLL I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS BIG CITY STUFF BUT WELLLL
>>
So will the My Bloody Valentine figure have an unmasked head or will the gas mask be molded onto the head and can't be removed?
>>
>>8570013
No, it appears to be a non removable sculpt. I haven't seen the movie so I can't say how long he goes unmasked for at any point...
>>
>>8569706
The main issue with the gremlin 1 figures are they're film accurate but because of that they're top heavy trying to balance on small feet.
The new batch gremlins all had much larger feet to balance on in comparison.

Personally I can get the regular gremlins to stand on their own for a while but both regular and sdcc Stripe absolutely will not stand on their own. You'd think with the flippers the sdcc Stripe would be better balanced but nope.
>>
https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-cartoon-7-34-scale-action-figure-captain-zarax-and-zork-2-pack/-/A-80339739

When?
>>
File: 5g4.png (128 KB, 336x323)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
anons how is this Ash called by title of figure?
i remember seeing it few years ago and now i HATE the fact i never got it. What a great figure
>>
>>8571705
Isn't that the Ash Vs figure? Pretty sure it is. I have one. It's pretty nice yeah and still you can get one for around msrp? I got it for like 30+ taxes and shit two weeks ago in a store.
>>
>>8571726
>Ash Vs figure
thanks a lot! im soo getting him. He will be like the only good guy in my neca collection.
>>
File: BRAVO NECA.jpg (1.88 MB, 3000x2250)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>Have to store my Rhino Alien for a bit whilst I sort out my room
>Take him back out
>Already tenuous attachment between the head and the dome is just flat-out worthless now, the dome will NOT stay on the head
>Notice that one of the elbows is FUCKING TEARING
I'm done with NECA. They cannot make a good, functional toy to save their lives.
>>
>>8572708
This saddens me. I had to move out last minute due to a water leakage recently. Stored all my Predators in their original boxes and haven't had a chance to display them in my new place yet. Not looking forward to seeing if this has happened, as well.
>>
>>8572708
Damn that's shitty. That's why I started shoplifting their figures when I can. I want them but I won't support their laziness with my money.
>>
>>8572708
Really unfortunate. The same thing happened to my Ryu Hayabusa some time ago. I ended up gluing the elbow ring and surprisingly it has stayed together since, though I don't mess with it much.

Only thing NECA on the horizon that I explicitly want are the Defenders of the Earth, so hopefully those guys are ok. For those who have the NECA DC figures, are those holding up well?
>>
>>8573214
I do hope with all the delays, the DotE figures have some updated sculpting and articulation more like Super Shredder than those original molds. I really don't like those half ratchet half smooth joined hip.
>>
>>8573188

This is low even for 4chan.
>>
>>8572708
I think you're overreacting. Plus you act like storing it caused any of that.

>>8573214
Yeah, all the DC figures are fine. Hell I went through a bunch of stuff I had packed up to find my Mirage TMNT. Years and years old stuff that's still in great shape.
>>
File: 20201119_190529.jpg (207 KB, 1060x2337)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Picked Creep up at the local Vintage Stock. It's fucking great.
>>
>>8573619
>Being pissed off that a figure's joint literally tears itself apart is "overreacting"
OK then.
>>
>>8573719
Pretty sure it isn't tearing itself apart. The dumbass did it himself from mishandling it. He only just now noticed. No sympathy from me.
>>
>>8572708
Maybe try adding some Pledge floor polish to the inside of the dome to create friction? Pledge dries sort of gummy-ish so it might do the trick, and even if it doesn't, you can just wash it away with some hot water.
>>
>>8573634
This looks great, would be even cooler if the lantern lit up.
>>
>>8573634
Is the hood easy to make look good?

Every review I've seen the hood looks awful.
>>
Since the H2 Retro Michael Myers came out I thought that was the first retro cloth figure to have ankle pivot, but I'm just now finding out some of the exclusive Shout Factory retro cloth figures from like a year ago have ankle pivot...

Is the H2 Michael the first wide rerelease retro figure to use the body with ankle pivot or have I missed out on more? If I remember correctly the recent retro Ghostface has the hinge ankles, but why would he have hinge ankles if NECA has had a better body to work with since atleast a year ago?
>>
>>8573730
I literally moved the elbow and it started to tear. I'm gentle with my figures, especially figures known for being fragile like NECA, but jesus fuck this is inexcusable. I reckon the problem is that they made the joint out of the same rubbery plastic as the rest of the figure, which is just plain bad design. It's weird too, they used tougher plastic for some of the joints but that elbow piece is made of the rubbery stuff.
>>
>>8573749
I don't know what you would consider to "look good" but it has a bendy wire in it, so you can do with it as you please.
>>
>>8573776
I don't believe you.
>>
>>8573787
Suit yourself.
>>
>>8573779
I mean, can it be posed to look like it's hanging naturally over him as if he's 6 feet tall? The reviews I've seen the hood never is pushed down and is always hovering over his head, it never looks right but that could just be because reviewers are dumb.

I love Creepshow and am excited to get it, I'm just bummed that the robe looks kinda awkward, but maybe I'll like it more when I get him in hand.
>>
>>8573749
It's because of the frabic they used I think. Also reviewers usually suck at shaping the wire in the cloth. I think it looks pretty good. Not like there's anything much better out there atm.
>>
>>8571705
He's hard to find online but i got him a few weeks ago for $30 in a horror collectable shop in my area. Some people say he's easy to find in stores but ive never seen him.
Great figure btw, i rewatched the series last month and just had to pick him up before he got any harder to find. He's probably one of my favorite Necas so i highly recommend getting him if you can

also yeah damn forgot what a great ass he has
>>
>>8573865
>also yeah damn forgot what a great ass he has
this makes me more excited about getting Daddy Ash...
>>
>>8573188
Imagine the look on your face when you get caught.
>I'm an adult male being detained for stealing twenty-dollar toys
It's going to be hysterical for everyone except you.
>>
>>8573917
This, much like the guy that was caught shoplifting Classified Series Duke and Scarlett from Target.
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaallrightythen.
>>
>>8574082
the opposite for me, i havent thought about him for years until recently when i found out how based he is
>>
File: 1W1TdOK.jpg (59 KB, 700x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>8574048
JoJo box set when?!
>>
>>8573865
>horror collectable shop
Fucking hell, I'm lucky I have a decent comic shop period, but I'd kill for something more niche like that.
>>
>>8572708
I want to love the rhino alien but its bulk plus rubbery plastic just ends him being a mess that's constantly slumping over or warping under his own weight. A shame since it's such a cool design.
>>
>>8575412
I don't get that complaint, because it's not actually rubbery minus the chest overlay, least of all in the limbs
>>
>>8575423
The mid-elbow segment is made of a weirdly soft and pliable plastic. Not ideal for a joint.
>>
>>8571705
For an old man, Ash has a fat ass.
>>
>>8572708
I don't see a tear, but yeah clear plastic has always been a struggle
>>
File: 20201120_172250.jpg (949 KB, 2056x2714)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
Fuck you Neca. The ammount of new figures that have stuck or frozen joints out of box is fucking ridiculous. Shock oil, heat, the right leg is completely frozen. No swivel no rotation. Im getting that stuck gummy feeling that = a sheared joint if I try to move it. This company can suck my balls with its approach to QC. I didnt break the joint just to prove its frozen been through this soooo many fucking times with Necashit.

>>Inb4 neca apologists
>>
>>8575869
Don't buy it then. Nobody wants to hear your bitch tears as it is.
>>
>>8575875
And here comes Babyman to simp for Randy!
>>
>>8575869
Just twist it to pop it free. It's not that big a deal, Jesus.
>>
>>8575869
Don't do >>8575908, it'll almost certainly break. Return that fucker.
>>
>>8575917
If he's returning it, why not free the joint up? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
File: 1603133764416.png (666 KB, 960x767)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
Anyone know why these haven't showed up yet?
>>
>>8575908
>>8575908

it will break if I force it, Its going to shear its very obvious to feel since its already gone gummy. Im just returning it but im keeping the helmet and Ill have 2 when i get my replacement. Not my first rodeo with necashit just pissed it happened AGAIN. I have so many of these ultimate Predators and nearly all of them have some sort of stuck or frozen swivel out of box. Usually the shock oil will do it when heat won't but this one is completely frozen.
>>
>>8575933
Man I'm glad I'm not an angry child like you about toys. And stealing too, real cool. Yeah that makes you a real innocent all right.
>>
>>8575933

Its funny people will still deny the QC issues but i have silicon oil and hair dryer on hand specifically for Neca figures. I expect some level of this on any new Neca figure. Sucks that as a collector with a decent Neca collection to expect to deal with this bullshit. Anyone who never had an issue then you should be playing the lottery because you must have good luck.
>>
>>8575943

ok, Im still doing it and your still a faggot.
>>
>>8575958
You're the only faggot here you whiny cunt. I hope you break the next one. You deserve it.
>>
Same with Razor Claw alien but i dont mind it becuase it has double joints so only one of joints is frozen which still makes me able to pose those hands.
>>
File: 34g3.png (351 KB, 412x659)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>8575933
>it will break if I force it, Its going to shear its very obvious to feel since its already gone gummy. Im just returning it but im keeping the helmet
>keeping the helmet
Im that guy with broken Gremlin. i thought about keeping the beer mug and returning it but didnt do it. Now im thinking i should have done this.
Because after neca cucks whining in this thread telling me it was my mistake and me not buying any first movie gremlins because im having a negative experiene... keeping that mug for myself could be the least i can do to fuck Neca
>>
>>8576004
It was your mistake, to be fair. I've got almost a dozen of that figure/body type now and haven't broken anything. It's not that hard. Though you wanting to be a thief over it definitely earns you no sympathy points. You're fucked in the head.
>>
>>8576015
>It was your mistake, to be fair.
except is wasnt, you absolute necacuck.
>>8576015
>I've got almost a dozen of that figure/body type now and haven't broken anything
your experience don't bean shit, fucking idiot.

You might as well tell those people who have relatives died in a plane crush saying "WELL DURR HURR I ONCE USED A PLANE AND I DIDN'T CRUSH. IT WAS UR MISTAKE".

what a shitty cuck-tier argument holy fuck. morons like you make me hate NECA so much
>>
File: 15872302757140.png (257 KB, 600x670)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>8576015
>Though you wanting to be a thief over it definitely earns you no sympathy points.
Your goverment being a thief all the time.
Also neca was a thief who stole my time and my expectations.

Not to mention you is a bigger thief because you downloaded many things in your life and caused much more damage than the anon who stole 1 fucking helmet from a NECA figure.

What a pretentious hypocrite. Well. Most of neca-cucks are.
>>
>>8576040
>your experience don't bean shit
Oh but yours does huh? Because you're an enraged, tantrum throwing child, your experience is the correct one? Fuck off with that lip flapping shit.
>>
>>8575957
I've got the same. Still no luck freeing up the thigh rotation on my City Hunter and that's depressing. The hip pin gets soft and bendy before the thigh loosens up enough to twist.
>>
>>8575943
>Man I'm glad I'm not an angry child like you about toys
This is hilarious coming from you.
>>
>>8576078
Heat it and twist it. It's not that hard.
>>
>>8575933
See, heres my dilemma, you stealing the helmet might actually help somebody, nobody will want to buy it if the helmet is missing, therefore nobody is gonna get stuck with a shit QC issue. Ok Anon you got me this time I cant think of any negatives from doing this
>>
>>8575869
>No swivel no rotation. Im getting that stuck gummy feeling that = a sheared joint if I try to move

I had the same issue with the same figure. I literally had to take apart the legs from the figure entirely and still was only able to get only one leg unstuck.
I love NECA but it is annoying. I will say though, I've never see stuck joints on a NECA figure THIS bad. It's not super uncommon for me to have to heat up joints, but I have never had to disassemble a figure to unstick and joint and still not even fix it.
>>
>>8576163
Are you fucking stupid or something? It will still end up on the shelf as a return. Unless he says DURR I TOOK SOMETHING they'll see it's not broken and it's back out. Fuck you and fuck that thief.
>>
>>8575869
>Inb4 neca apologists
This board is infested with those faggots. To stupid to realize if they didnt suck neca's dick maybe we could get better quality figures. I mean why improve when you have an army of apologists teddy to defend everything you do.
>>
>>8576174
Who would buy it if its missing the helmet? only retards like you I bet
>>
>>8576216
It's just one retard, not an army of them.
>>
>>8576174

Actually he's helping the next person out because whoever gets it next will get one with frozen leg that will break on them. At least if they aren't a total idiot they will notice the missing helmet and pass on a defective figure.
>>
This is so stupid. Turn the leg. If it breaks, whatever, you're already taking it back anyway.
>>
>>8576605
You might be the stupidest person on the board if you think that's sound logic.
>>
>>8573917
They don't call the cops for things that cheap and nobody from target is detaining anyone. They have no real security there and if you let an employee stop you, you're a cuck anyway. Keep seething though.
>>
>>8577382
This is what stupid thieves actually believe. Give us your name so we know who to laugh at when you end up on the news, screeching like a retard about how unfair a toy company is to you as cops drag you away.
>>
>>8577382
>They don't call the cops for things that cheap and nobody from target is detaining anyone.
Walmart doesn't, but Target definitely does and they're notorious for this.
>>
>>8577387
>>8577520

Lol you are dumb. I already returned it and if anyone questioned anything Id just say the helmet was missing as well. Fucking retard. Thinking anyone would go to jail over a 20 dollar figure.
>>
>>8577077

That's why there are multiple people who have come to the same conclusion?

>>8576355
>>8576163
>>
>>8577672
>Thinking anyone would go to jail over a 20 dollar figure.
People have, and have gone to jail for less.
>>
>>8569216
What's one thing NECA has released this year that hasn't been 80s pandering? Oh, right. Nothing. Manchilds.
>>
>>8577677

Prove it. Show me one example of someone going to jail for stealing less than $20. Ill wait. I bet you can't anything that doesn't fall under something else like trespassing etc.
>>
>>8577677

Yeah you don't know anything. Shoplifting and petty larceny laws are extremely lenient now due to all the diversity and BLM shit going on right now. Brown and black people who are the ones who mainly get caught for this shit are being coddled and allowed to practically steal. In CA we had multiple props on the ballot to allow more lee way in larceny crimes. STFU.
>>
>>8577704
I hope someone beats your stupid ass for being a shit thief.
>>
>>8577686
>>8577704
Why did you reply to him twice?
>>
>>8577709

I hope your mom and dad get covid and die on you. Faggot.
>>
>>8577710

Because I had more relevant shit to say about his stupid comment about going to jail for what wouldn't even be considered petty larceny.
>>
>>8577711
>>8577718
You seem obsessed dude
>>
File: 1369093251287.gif (987 KB, 229x176)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>thief has a meltdown after being called on his shit
>>
>>8577719
>>8577722

>>I hope someone beats your stupid ass for being a shit thief.

projecting much? I simply asked for proof of your claim. Im just matching your energy.
>>
>>8577724
>Im just matching your energy
You're what, 13 from the sounds of it? Have to be, making stupid comments like this.
>>
>>8577724
>Im just matching your energy.
You mean my energy of laughing at you? The Nedry gif is the first time I've commented on any of this.
>>
>>8577731

No you're a literal smooth brained retard.
Who here is arguing over something someone else did?

Stop projecting you loser faggot.
>>
>>8577734

>>comments between 2 posters on an an anonymous messaging board

>>flabbergasted to be included in a response
>>
>>8577738
You can admit you made a mistake son, it's all part of growing and learning.
>>
>>8577735
You need to figure out where you went wrong in life
>>
>>8576004
>neca cucks
Neca cuck, anon, singular. We don't talk to him lol
>>
File: EnYSei6XMAIx2er.jpg (31 KB, 513x524)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
There's our $100 item hitting around Christmas. Probably a cloth jackets on the original 4 turtles with new accessories. Good way to get the boys back out at once.
>>
Am I the only one who prefers the clothed over the ultimates?
>>
>>8569558
Dude, a Michael Myers figure by Neca gave me the first urge to buy a figure in years.. I have now order two more horror figures from Neca because I liked it so much. It was the clothed Halloween 2 Michael Myers
>>
>>8573042
Storing them back in their original boxes can damage them?
>>
>>8578180
No, it doesn't. Some people are just retarded.
>>
>>8569216
Miner? I hardly know her
>>
File: tmntloot.png (22 KB, 472x295)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Second TMNT Lootcrate on the way, woo hoo!
>>
Dammit... I should have grabbed that City Hunter I saw at Target yesterday to replace my frozen thigh swivel one. It was gone when I went for it tonight. Guess he's gonna just have to stay in the lightning strike pose.
>>
>>8578506
Nice! I really wish i could've gotten it, i hope you post up some pics when you get yours
>>
>>8578574
City Hunter just got a heavy re-release, there oughta be a ton of them at stores here and there.
>>
File: chucky.png (124 KB, 350x337)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>8569216
Anons what do you think about ultimate Chucky? should i get him? he seems so cool.
We nevr EVER NEVER getting another articulated figure like this, right? so i better go get him?
>>
File: play.jpg (88 KB, 1000x617)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>8578729
Hell yeah get him. Either Ult. Chucky or the Bride of Chucky version (single pack or with Tiff) are great figures. The Ult. Chucky has all those incredible heads though.
>>
>>8578734
Yeah i was going to get him alone so he would interract with my bigger figures.
>>
File: e3f.png (124 KB, 350x352)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
we definitely living during the Golden Age of neca...
where else you can get a plastic container of goddamn CUM.
ahaha
>>
File: Ineverwasonyourside.jpg (21 KB, 289x385)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>8569435
Did he fall... or was he pushed?
>>
>>8578729
NECA's ultimate Chucky is probably one of their best ultimates. Maybe their best. However, there is a MAFEX Chucky on the way that will probably scale better with NECA figures since the NECA chucky is definitely a tad too big to be in scale, but he still looks great.
>>
>>8578903
>MAFEX Chucky
>109$
hmmm...m-may be later
>>
File: Michael Ham Hands.png (853 KB, 596x2233)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
Someone tell Michael to stop Ham Handsing his toys

https://twitter.com/RetroBlasting/status/1330358884188516352
>>
>>8579116
>there are 3 lights
>>
>>8579116
Waiting for a neca-cuck to appear and tell him it was his fault
>>
File: 21.png (340 KB, 401x649)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
NEVER FORGET!!!
>>
>>8578734
>Includes a Part 3 head with the doll eye brows and half his face cut off
>doesn't include a Part 2/3 head
Fuck you RANDY!
>>
File: 3f2.png (38 KB, 633x461)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>8579132
fucking LOL
>>
File: 23r23r.png (188 KB, 562x326)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>8579132
The figure in this review also has some weird-ass QC issues.
it has 2 different ears where 1 ear was bend to the other direction
It also has this weird jaw.
Seriously what the fuck with those Gremlins figures...

I did collect almost ALL gremlins from Gremlins 2 movie. Their quaity is by miles better. Great sculpt great quality and they are not fragile at all.
>spider gremlin
>bat gremlin
>brain gremlin
>all thos other gremlins
Seriously even as a kid i would prefer Gremlins 2 over gremlins 1 and it still goes like this up to this day with this terrible neca release base on the first movie compared to their second movie versions...
>>
File: fe.png (119 KB, 428x348)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>8579164
>like pottery
>>
>>8578783
i kinda hate seed and avoid all seed merch like the plague but goddamn am i happy the bride of chucky double pack came with this for some reason

also did the cum droplet get snapped off the turkey baster? i'm 90% positive it was supposed to come with with a drop of cum dripping out lmao
>>
>>8578729
get both the ultimate chucky and bride of chucky double pack
the ultimate chucky is worth getting just for the box and good guy head while the double pack is a must buy because of all the fucking accessories and the included CUM accessories
>>
>>8579178
It's a ball joint, it's not broken you retard.

>>8579164
And the ears are articulated you fucking idiot. There aren't "weird qc issues" there.
>>
>>8579116
>I restore toys professionally on Youtube

And this whole board knows Michael is a fucking joke. Yes, he did break it himself because he lacks any kind of intelligence or common sense.
>>
File: party.jpg (328 KB, 2000x1021)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>8579132
Bro you're already forgotten. This is an old pic now, but none of these guys had any problems. Now I've got, let's see, the Olympic Stripe, back to school gremlin, flasher gremlin, bought *ANOTHER* Ult Gremlin just to use the flasher's accessories, got both caroling packs (so another four figures), got Santa Stripe >>8569396 and I may be forgetting some.
>>
File: gramma.jpg (261 KB, 1300x1983)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>8579542
If a joint feels tight, heat it up. It's basic knowledge. After that I've had no problems moving things.
>>
>>8579542
Not him but why do people keep using this "I haven't had this problem therefore it doesnr exist" arugment in these threads?
I'm normally lucky with QC too 90% of the time but it seems ridiculous to act like bad QC it doesn't happen.
>>
>>8579586
It's not because it "doesn't happen" but because idiots like >>8579132 think it's the only thing happens. And because they push that narrative and turn it into a constant stream of shitposts thread after thread. Read his initial post with the picture (the one he double posted because he's that asshurt) >>8576004
. He won't move on, won't get over it. He has a grudge now and wants to shove it down everyone's throat.

I got a Gizmo with two left hands once but I don't repost and whine about it.
>>
>>8579542
Oh it's you - the Neca Cuck
>>8579586
>Not him but why do people keep using this "I haven't had this problem therefore it doesnr exist" arugment in these threads?
We came up with the "neca cuck" term not just without any reason.
Neca cucks usually known for screaming "UM..'XCUSE ME BUT I HAVE THIS FIGURE AND IT'S FINE SO YOU LYING!!!"
they truly are fucking morons
>>
>>8579598
Shut the fuck up.
>>8579598
>I got a Gizmo with two left hands once but I don't repost and whine about it.
fucking lol
>>
>>8579610
Wow, what a great argument you have there!

>>8579609
So you own zero figures apparently. Cool man.
>>
File: 1517452726510.gif (2.32 MB, 348x323)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
>>8579598
Holy hell. It's rare to see a post with this much raw cuck energy. Solid kek.
>>
>>8580192
What are you talking about? It was a factory error, you just replace it. You know, like an adult.
>>
>>8580198
Hopefully not at your expense. Paying 2 times what you should because of a fuckup that's not your own is pure cuck shit
>>
>>8580201
Do you even know what "cuck" means, or are you just throwing it in wherever the fuck you want? God damn you're stupid. And no, it wasn't at my expense.
>>
>>8580211
You're cucking for a company that could not care less about you mate, that's what's stupid. I don't know how the NECA threads always manage to attract the most peabrain degenerates
>>
>>8580237
Okay, so you don't know what cuck means. You're just pants on head retarded.
>>
File: IMG_20201121_235649.jpg (2.39 MB, 4160x3120)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
I think this figure is great but I did expect a spherical head. This guy has a real crimson chin chin going on. I tried messing with the sack mask to fix it but I couldn't get it perfect. After watching some reviews it seems like it's just your luck but it's disappointing because some people got perfectly spherical heads that look great. Anyone else buy this one?
>>
>>8580241
Go to therapy my nigga lmfao
>>
>>8580401
Yeah you can play with the foam inside a bit, or even add some more yourself to help pad it out for the "rounder" look. That's the unfortunate nature of hand sewn pieces like this, you're going to have a lot of variance.

Still, yeah, I did pick him up! Sam was one of those retro cloth figures I said I'd buy if they made him. He just "fits" it really well.
>>
>>8580459
Yeah other than the head shape not being perfect it's an amazing looking figure. I've been messing around with the foam a lot but I just can't get it the way I want it, I may get some foam and and put more in I do think that should do it!
>>
File: 1605934668576.png (820 KB, 854x783)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>8579598
Not sure if you are troll or...an actuall moron.
>>
>>8581130
Nothing you've said makes any sense to what was quoted. Please kindly fuck off now.
>>
Is Ghostface going to ship this week or what?
>>
>>8581138
Lol. What a shizo.
>>
>>8577686
>Prove it. Show me one example of someone going to jail for stealing less than $20. Ill wait.
You're either extremely sheltered or privileged to think this doesn't happen regularly in the US.
>>
>>8579598
>think it's the only thing happens
Literally nobody thinks that, retard.
>>
File: 15078521-2.jpg (146 KB, 900x1200)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>8569216
Anons what do you think about Terminator T-800?
I know the movie sucked but this is cool older Arnie as terminator
+ i just unlocked him in MK11 and hes fucking amazing.

how is the figure? trying to understand by watching youtube reviews but...
is he looks good next to Ash Williams?
(so i will have 2 good guys in my army of neca villains)
>>
>>8581644
I don't own him but he looks good. Looks like the basic articulation setup that their modern releases have so I can't imagine he'd be a bad figure.
>>
>>8581644
He's a solid figure, though you might get some dodgy paint apps. He really was the better of the two figures neca pushed out for Dark Fate. As for scale, he's just as tall as the other T-800's, so he'll probably stand an inch or so taller than Ash.
>>
>Want a Candyman figure
>NECA Retro figure is the only option
>Don't want to get it if there's going to end up being an ultimate
>Not sure if NECA is waiting for the new movies release to unveil an ultimate or they're not going to make one
>Retro Candyman price inflating

They're probably not going to make an ultimate right?
>>
I'm glad NECA's retro figures aren't complete ass like they used to be in the early days of the line.

I still prefer ultimates but they're good enough to collect now. The clothes don't look as awkward anymore and now they got ankle pivot, and they improved the paint quality, those were my major complaints.

I LOVE how they do this partnership with Scream Factory too. I've always wanted articulated figures of obscure horror shit and this is the best were gonna get so I hope they keep it up. I'm excited for Harry Warden. Getting a figure bundled with a collector's edition of a movie makes it so much more fun to me.
>>
>>8581747
As someone who hasn't been collecting NECA figures for very long I honestly prefer the clothed figures. I always wondered why people say they don't like to collect them and I guess it's because they haven't looked so good for very long.
>>
>>8581644
Good figure with some really nice guns. He's kind of boring since he has no endoskeleton damage showing on either face, but yeah, it's a well done figure. He's still hanging around most places.
>>
>>8581797
Until recently the cloths looks really bad. The paint on the faces used to be really bad. The articulation used to be ass. The proportions are off and still are.

But now the cloths have improved, theyre not great but they're good enough. The articulation is much better. Just needs double jointed knees now. The paint is also a better quality.

I don't think they're amazing, but they're good enough right now.
>>
>>8581797
They've been good for a while now. I was really impressed with Weird Al.
>>
File: EnhSwHvXcAMs_nq.jpg (53 KB, 1242x1195)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Starts shipping early next month.
>>
File: EnhSwIAXEAU-4qK.jpg (95 KB, 1242x1200)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
>>8582030
The cloak length kills this figure for me. Looking at the photos, it needs to be maybe half an inch longer. As is, it just looks dumb to me.
>>
>>8582452
That and the hood look dumb.

I wish they also did the devil ghostface mask too
>>
>>8582566
>That and the hood look dumb.
...What? I don't understand that reaction at all.
>>
>>8582569
That (as in the cloak length) and the hood lookS* dumb.

The way the fabric hood is stitched does not look good. The cloth in general just looks awkward
>>
>>8582578
Don't bother, they know what you meant and are just being a contrarian dipshit
>>
File: 1596246381366.jpg (5 KB, 265x190)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>8582029
so early december? i hate how inconsistent the release date has been for this bitch
>november
>late november
>late november to early december
>early december
the box is fucking cool as fuck though, simple but effective

>>8582452
>>8582566
i'm really bummed they didn't include the devil ghostface mask especially since this figure is based on the funworld costume and not ghostface from Scream. they had pretty much all the freedom to include it and omit the ugly cracked zombie one

also. any chance they'll fix the robe length? I've been waiting forever for an ultimate ghostface but i also don't want to buy it and then they fix it or include the devil ghostface mask in a future batch
>>
>>8582578
It does look good though, and the cloth...no, it doesn't look awkward. You're being ridiculous here. The length is fine, but I can understand why people have issues with it, but everything else you're complaining about is pretty stupid.
>>
>>8582030
looks like a fat suit.
>>
>>8582881
it looks alright, cloth rarely ever looks good on figures because it's so small and it makes them look fat and puffy but eh it's better than a full plastic ghostface with zero leg articulation. the length is annoying because it should drag to his feet but whatever
>>
>>8582932
You really should lighten up if you think that's somehow disappointing.
>>
>>8582938
Hey I wanted the "WASSAAAAP?" face myself.
>>
>>8582938
it's a figure based of Fun World's Ghostface COSTUME, not Scream or Scream's Ghostface. The figure has zero relation to Scream at all aside from being the costume Wes Craven happened to licensed to use in the Scream movies.
>>
File: IMG_1106.jpg (1.32 MB, 3264x2448)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>8569216
Finally completed my ult Jason collection. Except the NES colour variations but they don't really count in my opinion.
>>
>>8582968
That's really nice man. I'm glad they're continuing the Jason line. I think it'll make for a cool display if they ever manage to get EVERY remaining Jason out.

And maybe eventually pony up for Pamela's likeness rights again.
>>
>>8582968
what is your favorite and one that you recommend getting?
I only have the FvsJ Jason and i want another but i honestly hate most the Jason designs, they all look the same and part 2, 5 and remake aren't even really jason to me
>>
>>8582976
yes and no, they probably didn't want to pay for the scream license so they went the cheaper route just licensing the costume from funworld instead. but this means they can't reference scream or the movies but they also have freedom to make up shit like by giving him a sythe and a glow in the dark mask

there's pros and cons, i guess it all just boils down to if you want a ghostface that's accurate and based the scream movies or one that isn't tied by limitations or to the movies
>>
>>8582998
I really like part 3 the best, but it's highly subjective, you get the option of a clean mask and the axe wound head, there's also a great variety of weapons. The updated paint on the rereleases look really nice as well on the part 3, it's the only hockey mask Jason where he comes across as just a deformed psycho killer which is my favourite Jason look. Part 4 onwards he looks so fucked up and zombie-like that he kinda crosses into ridiculous territory, which I also enjoy but for different reasons. You're right about them all looking similar, I'm a massive f13th fan though so I enjoy all the minor differences between 3,4,dream sequence and 6.
>>
>>8582944
I'm waiting for that version myself.
>>
>>8583066
thanks, i was leaning towards a Part 3 Jason and i think you pushed me over the fence to get it. I really like FvsJ Jason but his face is shit and I really want a figure from the actual main series.
Part 3 is a fan favorite and probably his most iconic look (though his FvsJ design is pretty popular too) so i guess it makes the most sense to get if i only get one.
>>
>>8583159
Yeah, part 3 and part 4 are best if you only plan on getting one Jason (my part 4 has some issues though, so it's tough to recommend) the rest are all great for different reasons but all feel gimmicky in their own way, FvJ to me is like "Frankenstein Jason", part 5 is "fake Jason", dream sequence is "wet Jason", part 2 is "hillbilly sack Jason", part 6 is "home improvement Jason" and remake is "nu metal Jason". It's like back in the day when you were a kid, there would be "scuba attack batman" and "winter camo batman" but you just wanted to get a normal fucking batman which was never anywhere to be found.

I would maybe consider holding out for when part 7 ult comes out as that looks like it might be the best one yet.
>>
>>8582968
they do count, and deep down you know you'll never be satisfied until you have them. Just buy 'em!
>>
>>8582030
Can someone give me the quick rundown on the different masks? I don't get it
>>
File: alphas QC Issue.jpg (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Hope you guys are having better luck on your Neca figure quality than mine, but looking at the pervious posts...

Straight out of the box my Alpha is missing a bone spike on the backpack, and one of the knee joint is cracked. I love how my expectation for Neca figures just keeps on dropping.
>>
>>8583231
I'm having extremely good luck with QC actually. Just bought Alpha too, he's amazing! One of their best preds.
>>
>>8583218
Like in what way? They're just different masks the company makes around Halloween time. But if you want to know what they "are" well:
Normal ghostface
bloody ghostface
rotted/zombie ghostface
glow in the dark ghostface
>>
>>8583237
Oh wow that's really neat. Man! This makes me want a shitty halloween costume Dracula, or maybe a Rubies Captain Kirk to go with Michael Myers. Shitty ghostface costumes are a staple of halloween
>>
>>8583235
Hearing this gives me faith! I'm glad you got a good one! And yes, Alpha for me is hands down Neca's best looking predator!
>>
>>8583258
As far as the missing spike...that blows nuts, sorry that you got that happenin'. Can ya do a return? You might hit up the NECACS on twitter, they're very helpful normally.
>>
File: sliderfeb2017fwgf.png (154 KB, 800x450)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>8583237
such a shame they didn't include the most iconic ghostface mask: Devil Face (after the wassup mask)
the skeleface would have been cool too especially with the included sythe
>>
>>8582030
>tfw I know nothing about this movie and it kinda looks like an action figure of a regular guy on Halloween who spent most of his budget on accessories rather than his costume
>>
>>8583370
that's because it's not based on any of the scream movies, it's based on the ghostface costume made by fun world which was used in the movies but it was an already existing costume that existed before scream.
>it kinda looks like an action figure of a regular guy on Halloween
this is actually extremely accurate
>>
>>8583376
Kek, didn't know that. I always thought the Scream mask looked oddly not-particularly-scary, but I assumed that was the point.
>>
>>8583386
It's pretty funny when you think about it; If you use a Ghost Face mask as intended, most people will think you're dressed as a killer using a Ghost Face mask as a disguise, and not as an actual ghost.
>>
>>8578506
I still wish I knew about that Spirit of Splinter thing, I would have backed that in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8582030
>>8583365
up to this day i have never seen the original movie
Only Very Scary Movie where the ghostface is an idiot.
So it super hilarious to me seeing NECA releasing the comedy character
+ i really wish they would include this face...
>>
File: bleeding knife.png (129 KB, 492x595)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>8582030
The one thing this is missing is some approximation of those shitty clear plastic hunting knives filled with fake blood that they always sell near halloween time
>>
File: look again bub.png (566 KB, 595x483)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>8583809
look again, it's literally the first knife
no way they'd omit it
>>
>>8584437
Hell fuckin yeah. I didn't see the macro shots
>>
File: 54h45.jpg (54 KB, 919x758)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Anons how much would you sell this Mcfly with the box for?
Im thinking of buying this figure then just taking acessories and selling figure in a box in our local figure collecting group.

Damn these acessories are 10/10 top tier stuff. I absolutely need neca-sized skateboard/backpack/guitar/camera.
>>
>>8581735
Isn't there a new Candyman being made? They might make a classic one around them assuming they get the rights to make the new one too.
>>
>>8583803
Dumb as the movie is I like the Scary Movie version of Scream way better than the actual movie.
>>
>>8584437
Strange that they're reusing the knife from Roy burns, unusual for neca
>>
>>8584437
>>8584636
>>8579542
Neca acessories are so damn great, i don't understand why there are no Ebay stores that sell them separated. or just sets of acessories
>>
>>8584708
I think it's the weird scale, nothing else scales well with neca accessories.
>>
File: EnmcHDAXYAA9IF7.jpg (114 KB, 1242x933)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
4-pack confirmed...and scary as hell. I need this.
>>
>>8584788
I've had luck using NECA accessories with smaller lines. Hell, Marty's camcorder isn't too bad with figures as small as figuarts.
>>
I think my Target is officially done with NECA. No Turtle stuff for me ever again.
>>
>>8583376
>that's because it's not based on any of the scream movies
Except it very obviously is considering the voice changer and the legs/shoes
>>
>>8585589
>Except it very obviously is considering the voice changer and the legs/shoes
again, it's not based off the Scream brand at all. Scream didn't invent voice changers and Fun World ( the owners of Ghostface) also manufacture and sell voice changers.
not sure how legs (pants?) and shoes relate to Scream,
>>
>>8585653
So you're either retarded or never saw Scream.
>>
>>8585700
Not him but I think they wanted to get as close to the character from scream as I could while still technically using the funworld liscense. The robes match the halloween costume they sell, rather than the ones from the film
>>
File: 8874_1.jpg (262 KB, 1510x2000)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>8585763
>The robes match the halloween costume they sell
Except they don't. The Funworld costume is longer and has a belt. This is taken from the Funworld site.
>>
>>8585774
You're right, I was mostly looking at the shape of the tassles I guess
>>
If it was a licensed Scream figure, the box would've said it. It's a toy licensed off the Halloween costume. They just added and tried to make it look as close to the Scream version without needing the license.
>>
>>8582855
It really can't be overstated how good the ghostface mask looks. It's cool looking in any lighting condition
>>
>>8585783
We all know. Doesn't change the fact that the bottom half of the sculpt and some of the accessories are lifted directly from the movie.
>>
File: bttf-clearnace.jpg (863 KB, 1920x2766)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>8584636
$20
>>
>>8586312
>Walmart prematurely marking things down
Gee that never happens except all the time.
>>
>>8586315
Or maybe they decided nobody wants it. My store end up with a bunch of the Trick R Treat ultimates and marked them down recently too because ultimately this is niche shit that should've never been stocked as much as it was. Reel it in, pissbaby.
>>
>>8586556
>Or maybe they decided nobody wants it.
Nope. That's not how Walmart works and you're an idiot if you think that's what happened. New shit gets marked down at Walmart all the time, like brand new shit. Origins, Star Wars, on and on. Niche or not, it definitely should get stocked as much as it did, because those Walmarts are supposed to have these collector aisles set up for it. And that's the reality of it, deal with it.
>>
>>8586312
Bomba. Rip NECA
>>
>>8586556
Nah, walmart is retarded and lowers prices on all kinds of shit new or not all the time.
>>
>>8586560
I know you're a pathetic simp for a company that doesn't give a shit about you, but no, something as niche as Trick R Treat should not be better stocked than any Batman or Marvel figure, collector aisle or not. Especially with the number of Walmarts and Targets carrying these at those numbers.

>>8586564
That's not what happened here. These sat for a month without moving. Hence clearance.
>>
>>8586571
>That's not what happened here.
That is what happened there.

>These sat for a month without moving. Hence clearance.
Nope again. Walmart puts random shit on clearance, there's nobody sitting there going "This isn't selling, mark it down!" Because if there was, Ghostbusters would be on Clearance, Kong v Godzilla would be on clearance, Lando Calrissian 40th Black Series would be on clearance. You're an idiot.

And cry more, something like Trick 'r Treat has every right to be in the collector aisle you dumb shit. That's the whole point of that collector aisle in Walmarts.
>>
>>8586583
>Walmart puts random shit on clearance,
Wrong
>, there's nobody sitting there going "This isn't selling, mark it down!"
Literally how clearance works. I did this 12 years ago when I worked in Walmart.
>something like Trick 'r Treat has every right to be in the collector aisle you dumb shit.
Nobody said otherwise you stupid fucking mongoloid. You're so pathetic that you have to make up arguments that nobody ever made. Kill yourself immediately. Randy won't even miss you.
>>
>>8586591
>Wrong
No, that's actually right. It literally happens all the time. Just like MOTU Origins going on clearance at some Walmarts. Yet, oh, that's a new, best selling line...but surely it's your stupid as fuck reasoning, right?

>Literally how clearance works. I did this 12 years ago when I worked in Walmart.
Literally not how clearance works at Walmart, but thanks for lying some more.
>>
>>8586583
>if there was, Ghostbusters would be on Clearance, Kong v Godzilla would be on clearance, Lando Calrissian 40th Black Series would be on clearance.

Every single one of these things is significantly more popular and more likely to sell than a $30 Trick 'r Treat toy. C'mon.
>>
File: 15333844581960.jpg (82 KB, 592x533)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>8586312
>those stickers
In USA they fucking STICK them to the FRONT FUCKING BOX?

here in europe one store put a sticker right in the center of Pennywise face on the box of the lastest pennywise release.
it's impossible to take the sticker off without damaging the box
>>
>>8586600
But they're not selling. And they're piling up. So explain why they're not on clearance.
>>
>>8586597
I like how every single thing that proves your ignorant theories wrong has to be a lie. You're pathetic.
>>
>>8586606
Theories nothing, it's literally what Walmart does. They mark shit down randomly all the time. Their systems are fucked like that, and you ARE lying, so you're getting called out for it.
>>
>>8586603
Because single one of these things is significantly more popular and more likely to sell than a $30 Trick 'r Treat toy.
>>
>>8586610
So why did MOTU Origins go on clearance?
>>
>>8586609
>They mark shit down randomly all the time.
Nothing about it is random. Either you don't know what that word means or you're just a stubborn moron who can't accept reality. Or both.

Definitely both. Either way, your constant claims of being an expert in every single thing from which figures sell and which don't, what's accurate and what's not, or the inner workings of how retail works just further highlights how consistently full of shit you are.
>>
>>8586614
Nobody gives a fuck about MOTU. Clearly whichever store they were marked down at got tired of them taking up space.
>>
>>8586619
Hey babycakes, your vendetta against NECA doesn't give you the ability to warp reality. Walmart marks shit down all the time, brand new shit especially. This is nothing new and has nothing to do with what you perceive as not selling just because your hateboner says so.
>>
>>8586624
>Nobody gives a fuck about MOTU.
And there we have ladies and gentlemen, he shows his true stupidity for all to see! You are done here sir, everything you said has been invalidated. Thank you for playing!
>>
File: Nope.jpg (526 KB, 1551x1873)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>8586625
>your vendetta against NECA
>hateboner
Wrong again, pissbaby
>>
>>8586643
Oh so you're just completely fucking stupid and have to lie about things at Walmart then? That's fair!
>>
>>8586647
As usual, any time someone comes through with their personal experiences, you have to act like they're lying because you're a pathetic autistic retard. You clearly have no clue how retail works. Go apply at your local Walmart, I'm sure they could use a drooling retard like you as a door greeter.
>>
>>8586652
I'm sorry you don't actually know anything about Walmart and wanted to push your incredibly distorted viewpoint on what the situation was. That was your bad, I accept your apology.
>>
>>8581644
Its the best old man Arnie figure you can get at that low of a price point. He's solid and chonky, also holds his guns well.
>>
>>8586658
I have first hand experience marking things down at Walmart you fucking dork.
>>
>>8586674
Hey, hey. You've already shown you don't know what you're talking about bud. You don't have to impress anyone now. You're over with. Go back to whatever you were doing.
>>
>>8586601
As long as it's not on the clear plastic window, you can heat it with a hair dryer and it will peel off without leaving a residue.
>>
>>8586680
I know about it because I did it myself, unlike you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8586601
By the time most stuff gets to clearance, the boxes are banged to shit anyways.
>>
>>8586583
Stuff gets clearanced for 4 reasons(at least at walmart):

1. Seasonal/holiday item past its event
2. being deleted to make way for new items
3. being deleted period
4. marked downed manually by the store itself, usually due to having no home
>>
How on time are NECA with the 8 inch releases? Hoping Richard Simmons comes out before Christmas, want to buy it as a gag gift.
>>
>>8586601
they can go anywhere, but workers needing to be quick about it put them on the front.

also, your stickers are shit if they damage the box.
can't remember hte last time i ever needed get the alcohol or Goo B Gone for one, unless it was for some ancient thing that was sitting around for a year.
>>
>>8587000
Shh, shhh. It's okay, you were wrong. It's okay.
>>
https://news.toyark.com/2020/11/25/new-photos-of-the-hatchet-victor-crowley-8-inch-figure-by-neca-411112

This actually looks pretty cool.
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (644 KB, 867x1300)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>8569216
What are the chances that neca will release a 7 inch ultimate style bob ross? I don't collect the 8 inch cloth figures at all, only the 7 inch stuff but I'm a big fan of bob ross and I'm thinking of picking this guy up. A 7 inch version will probably never happen right? Even with the new toony bob ross release, a 7 inch ultimate style version is probably still a pipe dream.
>>
File: 16032953815822.jpg (228 KB, 960x1280)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>8587811
>cloth
>>
>>8587941
>consoomer
the fuck
Clothed figures suck ass.
go buy barbies.
>>
https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-cartoon-7-34-scale-action-figure-captain-zarax-and-zork-2-pack/-/A-80339739?clkid=2a97e3f0Ne6e411e9b56e42010a246c0b&lnm=81938&afid=Preternia&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Triceraton leaders up on Target now! Still in stock, go!
>>
>>8588112
If you need two, just buy it twice.
>>
>>8588112
And sold out. That one lasted a while.
>>
>>8588181
Went faster than the roadkill rodneys. At least it was one per customer.
>>
>>8588186
>Went faster than the roadkill rodneys.
You sure about that? It was up for almost 20-30 mins.
>>
>>8588190
It sold out right after I got the alert, maybe I got mine late.
>>
>>8588197
Yeah, the alert apparently didn't go out till it was late. Weirdness.
>>
I dont understand this distribution. If its this hard for nobody figures, whats going to happen for krangs body? The demand has to be higher for that I would imagine.
>>
>>8588222
Another online order more than likely. The did it with Metalhead, they'll do it with this.
>>
>>8588197
>>8588206
I got the alert at 3:31 ET and had my order in in less than a minute later.
>>
https://news.toyark.com/2020/11/25/toony-terrors-series-4-by-neca-toyark-photo-shoot-411124

Toony Terrors series 4 in hand pics.
>>
>>8588539
Now that they've done BTTF cartoon figures, what are the chances of actual toon Beetlejuice?
>>
>>8588686
I'd say there's a chance. Not sure what they're wanting to do, but like, they'd be perfect for the Toony Classics line. I loved that cartoon to bits, so I'd be all in on whatever they release.
>>
>>8587461
Only in your dreams
>>
>>8587764
The movies are fucking embarrassing for everyone involved, but yeah the figure looks cool

the practical effects are good I guess. Every other element of the movies are abysmal.
>>
>>8588222
this looks so bland and lame...
>>
>>8588903
Nobody asked you faggot
>>
>>8588966
No it doesn't. It looks like the cartoon, and if you don't like that, you're a heathen.
>>
>>8590593
>No it doesn't. It looks like the cartoon, and if you don't like that, you're a heathen.
okay necacuck
>>
>>8588222
Krang always had bigger head/brains upper part.
did they ever watch the cartoon
Also he had more bubblegum-pink colors.
>>
>>8591691
You're so wrong that it hurts.
>>
>>8588686
i don't think it's that likely, they'd have to license those specific designs when it'd be a whole bunch more easy and cheaper to use original designs and only license the beetlejuice ip

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.