[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous thread >>8505504

News:

>According to the Fwoosh Interview wave 2 of Super7s Ultimates should be shipping from the factory this month

>NECA's Tokka and Rahazar should also be shipping out this month
>>
File: footski.jpg (65 KB, 474x512)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>8540909
Are there any vintage TMNT vehicles that would work well with the Super7 toys, such as the Mutant Module, or Footski? I was think either vehicle might be able to fit a Foot Soldier.

Also I'm syked for wave 2. I can't wait to add more Shredder and Bebop to my collection.
>>
File: mutant module.jpg (67 KB, 800x439)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>8540959
The other vehicle I'm curious on, the Mutant Module, which had quite a bit of space on the inside to accommodate the action poses of the figures.
>>
File: 8027.jpg (74 KB, 550x597)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>8540959
The cheapskate seems like an obvious an easy one to do for the line.
There is also the turtle blimp but it would depend on what they choose to do with the balloon part as it has a bunch of printed on details.
>Also I'm syked for wave 2. I can't wait to add more Shredder and Bebop to my collection.
Same here, I'm looking forward to Leo a lot as well since I can have him fighting alongside Raph.
>>
File: EecGal1U4AA7IDX.jpg (976 KB, 1472x2048)
976 KB
976 KB JPG
>>8540971
Well, that's not 100% what I meant, but yeah the Cheapskate would be easy to do in the line. I was more asking if anyone who had the vintage vehicles knew if the Super7 toys could work with certain vehicles. The Footski looks like you might be able to put a Foot Soldier on it and get away with fudging the vintage line together with the 7-inch Super7 figures, on account of the fact that a number of the vintage vehicles were made to work with pre-posed action figures. And the Mutant Module was essentially a large coffin on the inside.
>>
>>8540990
Oh I see now, I'm dumb and didn't read your first comment right.
>>
>>8540995
I was curious about if anyone's tried messing around with vintage vehicles and figuring out what you can mix together with the Super7's. Obviously most wont work, but I think a few may.
>>
Here's another I'm curious on. I'd like to know if the Super7 Raph could sit on this. It looks like he should be able to.
>>
File: WarRat.jpg (236 KB, 1474x1330)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Why is Splinter so good?
>>
>>8541446
Did you take that pic?
what belt is that? it dosent look like the soft goods one that came with that robes

i would prefer a plastic one with the soft goods robe
>>
>>8541002
I doubt it, the vintage figures are 3.75" and S7 ones are 6", they probably wouldn't fit, or would seem really small
>>
>>8543073
Figures built for the left probably won't work with the right
>>
>>8540909
Pretty excited to see how Wave 2 of TMNT Ultimates turns out, hoping it has less QC issues than the first wave (which I thought was pretty good despite that, but not the most exciting character selection, kinda boring other than Baxter)
>>
>>8543077
This shit really makes me want to grab the vintage toys, but I also don't wanna go down that rabbit hole..
>>
>>8543113
Loose versions of the vintage toys are going for like $20 complete on eBay, not super expensive if you only want a few favorites.
>>
File: la2oo3x7h5l51.jpg (70 KB, 960x540)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>8543077
I have the Super7 figures, they can crouch quite a bit and get close to the size of the vintage in their action poses. That Super7 Raph is on my shelf next to my Motu Origins figures and is the same size. That's why I was asking if some of the vehicles could fit-- I'm not talking hypotheticals. I'm talking about testing it out and seeing how they look, because a number of the vehicles were made to accommodate larger pre-posed action figures, such as the Mutant Module, which is a giant coffin essentially and supposedly can fit the Neca figures inside it, but all I've found regarding photos of this is a Neca Shredder posed next to it.
>>
File: NECA BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY.jpg (237 KB, 1124x1239)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Why is the Neca Bebop and Rocksteady such complete trash?
>>
>>8543207
Just imagine me rolling my eyes at you yeah? Thanks chum
>>
>>8543058
Yeah I took the picture, that's just the normal soft good belt, I slipped the shuriken under it (and the arrows in the back but you can't see them in the picture).
>>
Does anyone know when NECA are shipping tokka and rahzar?
>>
>>8543378
Literally came here to ask that.
Guess i'll lurk in this thread until they do. Missed the preorder window, gonna have to pay someone for em. Hope they don't gouge me too hard.
>>
>>8543207
Nice bait.

>>8543378
>>8543665
November. The interview on Fwoosh said that everything was going smoothly with them (and they showed them in final packaging too), so they should be shipping out to everyone this month.
>>
>>8543378
>>8543665
>>8543677
From their Instagram page, towards the end of november
>>
>>8544306
ah, towards the end. thanks.
god damn wish i'd gotten in on the preorder. What did the final cost come to, so I can prepare my anus for that plus markup?
>>
>>8544671
$69.99, after tax and shipping total was $88.18

Not sold in stores, online preorder only... Prepare thy anus.
>>
Recently preordered the Super7 Mikey, Leo and Donatello.
I sure hope I didn't fuck up. I'm a little paranoid but I keep telling myself I can always sell off Donatello and Leo if I get cold feet. Should I get the NECA figures as a safety net?
>>
>>8544671
no way you'll be able to get them for less than $100 now
>>
>>8544698
>>8544714
fuck me. god damn you neca why do you do this shit
this is why i resisted trying to get the turtles, at this point not only are the prices insane but it's impossible to know if you're getting a bootleg
>>
File: PMRahzar.jpg (200 KB, 1103x1668)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
I wonder if Super7 will do Tokka and Rahzar?
Rahzar had some pretty cool weapons so I'd want him over Tokka since he was just a retool of Slash.
>>
>>8544715
Because bitches like you whined about not being able to get these sets, so they gave everyone a chance to order it. You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>8544720
It is pretty fucking amazing what super7 is doing, the idea of remaking a TOY, not a character based on a tv show or movie, but the toy itself.. the unique things the toy did.... but with modern quality. I've never seen that before. If they weren't stupidly expensive, I'd be all over them. and I really am interested to see what they do in the future.
Though yeah, since they're trying to sort of mix "fixing" with preserving (hence both unpainted sprue weapons and loose painted ones, and alternate shredder head with the weird paint app the original toy had), it'll get confusing with regards to the retools..
>>8544727
I assumed a normal release would give me plenty of time, i was TOLD it would be wal-mart exclusive, so I periodically checked on walmart. I fail to see how a limited release with a limited pre-order period solves the issue we're whining about. it makes it worse, it reinforces it. the only thing i appreciate is the limit of 2 per person and attempts at blocking robobuying.
>>
>>8544734
inb4: They call you a bitch/retard/autist for not praising NECA.
There is no point engaging with this guy, they make actual NECA fans look bad, just ignore them.
I'm sure Tokka and Rahzar will get a rerelease in the future or at least a video game repaint, no way they are one and dones.
>>
>>8544735
well i'll try my best. when these came out, i said if they make splinter i'll get him, otherwise no thanks.. now i have a little more money and i'm wishing I got the lot. but i'll be content to get all/most of the creature shop characters.
and if they do a movie 2 splinter, definitely getting him
>>
>>8544767
Wow I fucked that post up entirely.
I meant when Neca started this line, and that I did get splinter, and I was content for that to be my only one.. then money and new announcements.
>>
>>8544706
>Should I get the NECA figures as a safety net?

What for? Do you want two sets of turtles?

I get the impulse, but don't panic buy anything. Wait and see. Super7 has been really upfront about how surprised they were at the demand and how much they wanted to support new fans going forward, so I don't doubt they'll figure something out with Raph sooner or later. It's just a matter of fitting it into factory scheduling.
>>
>>8544734
>It is pretty fucking amazing what super7 is doing, the idea of remaking a TOY, not a character based on a tv show or movie, but the toy itself.. the unique things the toy did.... but with modern quality. I've never seen that before
Literally took the business model from Mattel and MOTUC.
>>
when does super shredder ship?
>>
>>8545011
A couple months ago.
>>
>>8545011
This month.
>>
>>8544734
>it makes it worse, it reinforces it.
No it doesn't. It gave everyone plenty of time to order the set, everyone.
>>
>>8544735
Found the troll
>>
File: NECA SHIT.png (1.69 MB, 1368x1022)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>
>>8545028
It's not even broken, fuck off with your stupid ass.
>>
>>8545031
Looking at the shape, it doesn't look like you could just plug that in and retain functionality.
>>
>>8545041
You're joking right? Yes you could. It plugs right back in, it's even shaped to slot together AND retain functionality. Don't be so stupid. The swivel is on the peg in the arm, the cap is in the bicep and plugs in. Done.
>>
>>8545010
He-man's doin it too eh? That makes sense, those are at the absolute top of toys that were huge in people's lives and were very much their own thing.. the only thing i think that might be higher in that regard is GI Joe, before you go up higher and you're in a new tier with Barbie and such.
>>
>>8545018
it was like a week, with zero notice if you dont follow their news or whatever. literally what does it cost them to just keep producing and letting people make pre-orders right up until it comes out? Or if the orders start tapering off, okay, you can tell people hey for the purposes of cost-cutting, we're gonna cut off soon, so now you have a week to get your last orders in.
>>
>>8545051
>He-man's doin it too eh?
Did you just crawl out of a cave?
>>
>>8545053
not a he-man fan, don't follow toys i'm not interested in. I can certainly respect their creativity and the aesthetic of that era, but if I was even a little into it I'd still go to Thundercats first.
>>
>>8545052
>with zero notice
It was posted on every major toy site, all over this site, and all over Twitter. You missed out because you make bad decisions in life.

>literally what does it cost them to just keep producing and letting people make pre-orders right up until it comes out?
I...what? You have no idea how toys are made. That's also asking them to make toys to sit in a warehouse, space they don't want to pay money on, nobody does, just because you want to woe is me about this.
>>
>>8545058
No, I was suggesting they do exactly what they did, but for a longer period than a week. Still only making enough for the orders they get.
a week is not fair, when we had all been told previously wal-mart exclusive. I just kept searching for them repeatedly and saw nothing until finally saw a link to the pre-order thing, and it was too late.

>>8545010
I'd like to see some of the classic 90s batman figures get that treatment. they were so insane and fun
>>
>>8545060
They can't do that and keep on schedule with everything else they're getting produced from the factories. There's schedules to keep, there's Chinese New Year to worry about.
>>
>>8545060
>I'd like to see some of the classic 90s batman figures get that treatment. they were so insane and fun

I'd love Mcfarlane to do that. Almost every Dark Knights Metal idea already existed in Kenner. Batman as a cyborg? Batman as a greco-roman based character? Batman as a laser light wielding superhero? Batman as a roided up monster? Al Kenner.
>>
>>8545070
Batman is the only thing McFarlane knows how to do after all.
>>
>>8545060
I swear I say this every Super7 thread but we need Mighty Ducks Ultimates based on the toys
>>
File: 1565987697046.jpg (43 KB, 360x403)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>8545041
>>
>>8545045
It's designed so well it just falls right the fuck off. That shits a damn feature.... it's a random ejection arm!
>>
>>8544714
150 bare minimum more than likely 200
>>
>>8540909
Why do people even want movie Tokka and Razar again? They were literal babies that didn't even do anything in the movie
>>
>>8545166
It is designed well, because it does stay on. And again, it's not broken, the fucking cup popped off, not a problem. Stop being so fucking stupid.
>>
>>8545172
Because Tokka's hot
>>
>>8544935
In case I end up not digging the figures and also, kinda hurts the wallet that every time I want a supporting character, it's another $44 for one
>>
>>8544935
Oh also, I live in a shitty country where it's hard as hell to get the Super7 figures. I had to preorder the figures and have them sent to my family in the US and I'll need to wait up for them to visit to get them sent to me.
The NECA figs here can be ordered from specialty shops for extremely close to US retail prices.
>>
>>8545254
>>8545261
Hey man, I sympathize. I didn't hear about Super7 or understand their pre-order only model until recently, and I missed the boat on wave 1 and 2. Even still, Donnie's setting me back about 80 including shipping because I'm also not american. I'm not sure if it's lucky my guy came into the game so late or not.

Because shipping seems to effectively double the cost of Super7 figures, If they do a big android body Krang, he might eat my toy budget by himself the quarter they release him.

Having said that, I'm not against NECA turtles, it just depends on the aesthetic you want. If you want both teams, go for it. If you want "a" team and at this point you don't care from where, you said you ordered 3/4 from Super7 so there's no need to spend a fortune on a four-man NECA team when you could just get one more from a future Super7 preorder.

>>8545254
>kinda hurts the wallet that every time I want a supporting character, it's another $44 for one
I hear that. I've wanted a shot at Neca 2-packs for a while but they're all ebay fodder. I'm debating buying the pirate costume bebop and rocksteady since they're not target exclusives and thus available for non-americans at closer to retail prices.
>>
>>8545172
They had impressive looking suits and its hard not to think of them first when talking about Secret of the Ooze.
>>
>>8545291
Thanks for the reply man. The biggest thing attracting me to the NECA turtles figs are the price and availability but when I really think hard, aesthetics wise, they don't do it for me. There's something kinda off in terms of how they looks versus this idealized version I have of them in my head.
Now I just need to get over my autism and be okay with mixing NECA figs with my future Super7 figs in a display.
>>
File: Comparisons.png (1.23 MB, 1040x1460)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>8545308
>Thanks for the reply man.
Hey man, it's exciting times to be a turtle fan. After years and years of almost nothing but the rare main four release from a one-off wave from a random company, we're in this weird golden age where there are and may be options for every obscure ass character you ever loved.

>There's something kinda off in terms of how they looks versus this idealized version I have of them in my head.
>Now I just need to get over my autism and be okay with mixing figs in a display.
I mean, despite the collective autism levels on /toy/, when in comes to my turtles display, I've decided to go with character design over brand wars. Like I said, we're in a golden age, and I'm actually kinda ok with mixing figs in a future display. Look at this shit, man:

When you say "Metalhead" to me, I don't even remember the cartoon version. I think of the gaudy ass gold chrome toy I had as a kid who makes no sense. (where the hell would Donnie get the gold for this and why would he stop halfway?) The Super7 one appeals to my nostalgia button hard and the NECA one does nothing for me.

Meanwhile, if you say "Baxter", I hated the original toy. Baxter is a pathetic fly midget, not the jacked 4-armed hefty boy from the toyline. So here, it's the opposite, I'm excited for the short timid NECA one to look tiny next to the other toys on my shelf, and I'm not interested in the vintage recreation, although I get that he was a lot of people's favorites.

All the while, no company seems to be able to do "my" definitive April (Newshen did a 12 inch I actually liked but like... 12 inch. I don't recall she was ever hit with a growth ray), and I'm bummed Revoltech and the other Japanese companies didn't take a stab at her or Splinter. I'd love a rat man so articulated I can balance him in a kung fu crane pose. (Yes, I know he's a Japanese Samurai and not a Chinese Shaolin Monk)

Plus, with the main cast done in both lines, the crazy shit is theoretically on the way.
>>
>>8540959

They need to make a Rat King who can ride it-- FOR REASONS.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>8545388
>Sewer Surfin'

I wonder if Neca could make an offical yellow xenomorph recolor that totally isn't meant to go with their Turtle line.
>>
>>8545353
I'm on the opposite side when it comes to Metalhead. To be honest I was born too late to have really experienced TMNTmania at its peak but what really stuck to me as a kid was the Turtles in Time game I got to play at Chuck E Cheese, so the videogame/cartoon version of Metalhead is what really stuck to me.
I know it defeats the purpose but I wish the NECA Turtles in Time fgis didn't have that pixel effect done on em. The videogame version of Slash is what I was familiar with and I only really recently found out that Slash never looked anything like his toy/game appearance in the cartoon.
>>
File: 1sewer.jpg (113 KB, 800x578)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>8545411
They did one a while back!
>>
>>8545172
Cool looking monsters.
>>
>>8545184
>because it does stay on
(citation needed)
Andrew Franks is one of the guys who runs Bossfight Studios, and said in the post >>8545028 that his fell off also and that the joint construction is "interesting," indicating it was shit.
>>
>>8540959
yow my toe, my toe
>>
>>8545588
>indicating it was shit.
You're reading what you want to read. You're an absolute moron. And I have three Triceratons and they have zero problem staying together. Again, just because a plug system came undone, doesn't mean jack shit. Andrew Franks can suck a thousand cocks.
>>
>>8545658
>And I have three Triceratons
Post them
>>
File: 20201105_072537.jpg (69 KB, 1000x515)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>8545661
Suck it.
>>
>>8545658
>And I have three Triceratons
Three pieces of shit it sounds like
>just because a plug system came undone
LOL
>>
>>8545673
Yep, you're a complete moron.
>>
>>8545668
Thank you. I'm sick and tired of people making a claim and then refusing to back up said claim. Especially when it's "I won three of X figure" and they refuse to post a simple snapshot of the figure. Thank you for actually backing up your claim.
>>
>>8545668
>yet I have none :(
>>
>>8545353
This is how you collect toys. Never understood all the console wars bullshit /toy/ insists on perpetuating.
That said, I've only gotten the NECA figures so far but I just pre-ordered Super 7 Casey Jones and I'm feeling real pumped.
>>
>>8545961
It's just the normal us vs them mentality this site has, though I bet most of the people who post brand wars/east vs west shit don't even buy the toys they're arguing about and just want to ruin people's enjoyment.
>>
>>8546025
>and just want to ruin people's enjoyment.
That's pretty much /toy/ in a nutshell.
>>
Any idea on when we might see TMNT from Mezco? It was that just a rumor?
>>
>>8545481
I hate I missed getting one of these i can't remember but i think either my tru never got it in or it was the beginning of the end of tru
>>
>>8545353
All of this will be completely pointless if we dont get lord dregg and his minions.
>>
>>8547812
Aliexpress has some bootlegs for around $13.
>>
>>8547858
Boot legs of a neca .... so a figure from company notorious for bad joints gets bootlegged which are notorious for bad joints .... so bad joints squared? It's like bad comedy
>>
Do we know when tokka and razhar ship yet, is it soon?
>>
>>8540909
Casual collector here, any update on The Lootcrate tmnt crate #2?
>>
>>8548057
End of the month is all we know.
>>
>>8547882
How about you kill yourself two times over and save someone else the trouble, mmkay?
>>
>>8548153
They said they were hoping end of October, but I haven't gotten anything about it since.
>>
>>8547882
bootlegs have pretty good qc and are usually cheaper, the shipping is whats a gamble and whether it arrives or not.
>>
File: Alien 1.jpg (121 KB, 1360x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>8547882
I got the a bootleg of the hentai tongue alien a few years ago, and because the plastic they used is a lot softer than neca's the joints work pretty well.
>>
>>8548233
Ladies first, ma'am

>>8548630 >>8548852
Good to know, I actually do have that tongue xeno. I have most xeno variants.
>>
>>8550041
Prove it
>>
BBTS has one set of wave 1 super7 TMNT for 230 if anyone is interested.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/103012
>>
>>8551754
Sold out at that price too. People are nuts.
>>
>>8551839
Was cheaper than ebay, but yeah, I'm just going to wait for the supposed re-release.
>>
>>8551850
I mean Brian seemed pretty sold on making it happen, but obviously that message doesn't get out to everyone...
>>
File: 20180102_224048.jpg (1.51 MB, 3264x2448)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>8550105
Alot of it is packed up since I am moving in the next few months and I was running out of room for my xeno display anyways... I do have an older pic from 2 years ago. Right now all I have out is the rhino and defiance xenos since I bought those after packing up. And some mega blok xenos
>>
>>8551872
Plus some people are weirdly hardcore about getting the "first edition" of things.
>>
>>8551887
You don't have jack shit
>>
>>8551887
Please dust
>>
>>8554572
It's an old pic so alot of what I have now isn't even there yet in this pic. But feel free to show me your massive collection. Something tells me you won't.

>>8554637
Again old pic almost everything is packed at the moment so the dust is gone
>>
>>8554702
In other words, you're lying.
>>
>>8554710
Lying about what?
>>
>>8554724
Yeah I assume so, i was just waiting to see what new bullshit he pulled out of his ass.
>>
Found these today at a thrift store for $.99. They’re reissues, right? I ask because the it says 1988 on the back and I know nothing about turtle history.
>>
>>8554720
You don't actually have anything. So you were lying.
>>
>>8556297
Probably, if not they are in really good shape to be that old
>>
>>8556297
There's been several reissues of the original Turtles figures. If they have soft heads you can squish, they definitely the originals. Playmates witched to hard heads soon after the original release. Yours look to be in pretty good shape, so I would assume they they're a reissue. Still, they're in good shape and definitely fun. Well worth $.99.
>>
>>8556297
Probably the Toys R us release from 2009/2013 Or the KB toys ones from 2000.
>>
>>8556333
>>8556341
>>8556347
I did some research and GameStop also had one a couple years back. No soft heads so almost guaranteed to be a reissue given their condition. Still very cool. Now I need to track down the other 2.
>>
>>8556371
Why are the weapons clear?
>>
>>8556313
>It's an old pic so alot of what I have now isn't even there yet in this pic

Learn reading comprehension, troll. But let's see your massive collection.
>>
>>8557161
You don't really think anyone believes you, do you? Like for fuck's sake, you can't even shitpost in the right thread.
>>
>>8557161
Anon don't reply to it.
>>
When do tokka and razhar ship?
>>
File: PXL_20201114_191656705.jpg (2.6 MB, 3024x4032)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
I just got a s7 Raph in the mail and these assoles just put a label on the mailer packaging and shipped it to me
And my Raph has a scuffed head with a dent on the nose, I know he's supposed to look kinda beat up but I don't think this is intentional is it? Does anyone else have a Raph with this damage sculpted in?
I want to return it but I also feel like I'm being autistic I mean it's on the characters face you can't help but notice it if your taking photos
>>
>>8563590
Get a replacement head at least. He's trashed.
>>
>>8563590
it's called a mailer for a reason
>>
wave 2 shipping when
>>
File: Mark Taylor He-Man.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1722)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Original art by Mark Taylor-- one of the creators of Masters of the Universe. Taylor was picked up by Playmates to design their TMNT line, because of his success on He-Man. They wanted Taylor to bring that same exaggerated toy sculpting to their new toyline based on a then obscure comic book that they picked up...
>>
>>8563590
Yeah, that dent isn't supposed to be there. They fucked up in general, by not putting it in a box with packing material. None of mine ever shipped like that.
>>
>>8568645
Where'd you get this? I've been scouring for old playmates concept art.
>>
>>8568699
Twittter. I believe Mark Taylor's daughter posted it online.
>>
Has the new super7 April been revealed yet?
>>
>>8570711
Nooope. I keep checking too, they need to at least fest up how wave 2 is doing.
>>
>>8563590
>Loose versions
Fuck off, neca shill!
>>
>>8570711
Nope and I think it was a dumb move not to reveal it before the POs closed since I imagine a lot of people are waiting to see it first before ordering/cancelling.
>>
>>8544735
I hope you're right, because the scalpers are out in force on ebay and they're not even out yet. Why was this limited release supposed to be a good thing again?
>>8545172
Unironically the jim henson creature shop designs that peter laird actually helped create. And fantastic performances by frank welker. The fact that they were so memorable even when they didn't DO anything due to censorship really speaks to how great they were overall. my dad had fucking nightmares they were chasing him.
>>
>>8545353
I have nostalgia for both, the cartoon and toyline were such a big deal for me at such a formative age. Even though I've long since accepted 2003 turtles as my lord and savior, there really is something about those amazing playmates designs and the unforgettable arcade games...
>>
has NECA ever commented on re-releasing the Mirage turtles? Or is bootleg my only option?
>>
>>8544735
You are autistic
>>
>>8545172
They beat the Turtles in 2 fights, only lost due to plot contrivance, and got a neat if short destruction scene. How is that "not doing anything"?
>>
>>8571582
No comment, but they conformed more Mirage is coming so I bet we'll see the boys again. Though probably new sculpts since China stole the original molds.
>>
>>8570711
Holy shit this is terrible.
>>
>>8571735
accurate to the toy
>>
>>8571796
Wasn't she going to come with an alt head like half of the other figures?
>>
>>8571796
Pretty much, except the face looks rather middle-aged here. Good on them for doing a new sculpt.
>>8571800
it was confirmed to just be the same sculpt but with a headset. The new April sculpt will also have a headset alt.
>>
>>8571735
That's he old one.
>>
File: 1603133764416.png (666 KB, 960x767)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
Does anyone know if the shredder/splinter 2 pack got delayed?
>>
>>8571570
>I hope you're right, because the scalpers are out in force on ebay and they're not even out yet.
Scalpers have been in full force this year, they're getting too cocky and over fishing the pond.
>Why was this limited release supposed to be a good thing again?
I think they were trying out the "made to order" method after complaints of people being unable to get the other movie turtle figures due to either poor local distribution or scalpers in the area snapping them up.
>>
>>8572049
>people being unable to get the other movie turtle figures due to either poor local distribution or scalpers in the area snapping them up.

Yep that's me I never could get a set and i refuse to pay at bare minimum 100% markup. Fucking neca really shit the bed on that. It stopped me from buying any other figures from the line, what's the point when you don't have the core turtles?
>>
>>8572114
>what's the point when you don't have the core turtles?
Yeah I'll give it to Playmates, at least they know that they need to keep the 4 turtles readily available throughout a lines existence.
That being said I wouldn't be surprised if NECA does a reissue of their movie turtles in the near future.
>>
>>8572131
Yeah but they burnt me bad enough that unless they do something drastic I've sworn off the company. Not hard since nothing they have now adays interests me. Last thing I bought was the defiance and rhino xenos and probably will be the last thing I ever buy from them.

I already bought a set of turtles another line and bought an april o'Neil stand in
>>
>>8572134
Understandable, same happened with me and Hasbro to a degree (though mainly just for their Transformers due to exclusive bs).
I don't normally collect NECA but I'm considering getting their puppet master releases.
>already bought a set of turtles another line and bought an april o'Neil stand in
What turtles did you buy? There are a lot of good options nowadays.
Also what are you using for April?
>>
>>8572114
Because they're actually working to get them back out and be orderable. But be a bitch about it instead I guess.
>>
>>8571836
I hate when companies waste an entire alt head on something that just should have been an accessory. Not even a different facial expression.
>>
>>8572656
It would look pretty awkward though, since April's ears are covered by her hair and the whole thing would just be resting on top of her head.
>>
Does anyone know when tikka and Rahzar ship?
>>
>>8573885
>>
File: 1524096354802.png (768 KB, 960x720)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>>8571735
So, this isn't the new version? It looks the exact same to the last I saw.

Does anyone know anything about a reveal?

Child me needs something more accurate.
>>
>>8574253
wet April will be sweet
>>
>>8574253
That is the old version of the figure you're looking at. Go read a book or something and try to get it off your mind, jeez.
>>
>>8574253
Anon you'd know if it was revealed or not because this place would be filled with nothing but shitposting.
>>
>>8572049
I have always supported the made-to-order idea, I just think a week is far, far too short a time period. Maybe six months? Let everyone put orders in there, and at the sixth month tell everyone production will cease soon, so you'd better get your orders in now or forever hold your peens.
>>
File: GOD DAMMIT.gif (3.41 MB, 200x190)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB GIF
>be me
>super huge tmnt fan who can never find the neca figures in stores no matter how hard I try
>normal ass tuesday
>walk by the neca section in target
>bebop and rocksteady, april 2 pack, casey jones 2 pack, slash and leatherhead and metalhead are all there
>get super excited
>can't buy them yet because I don't get payed until friday
>try to hide them in various places so I can finally get these bitches
>friday comes
>I come back to the neca section
>they're all gone
>mfw
>>
File: 206.jpg (70 KB, 1280x751)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>8575844
>Not hiding them in large, slow moving stock locations like bedding and kitty litter.
>>
>>8575611
>Maybe six months?
You are fucking retarded. Companies can't run on a schedule like that. A week is beyond more than enough time.
>>
>>8575844
>not having a credit card
>>
>>8575919
This
i wouldve put the entire thing on a credit card and paid most of it off by the time the bill comes
>>
>>8572418
Wow you really made a good point about how neca didn't shit the bed by "working" on it. I'll just go ahead and hold my breath in anticipation. Thanks again sport. Totally helpful and not at all stupid as fuck.
>>
>>8575982
Eat shit fuckhead. Just because you're an impatient asshole doesn't mean they're not working on it.
>>
>>8572141
This set I got from 5 below for 24 bucks.
>>
File: 20201111_074444.jpg (1.27 MB, 1835x2934)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>8572141
I got fujiko for my april
>>
>>8575995
Fooba
>>
>>8575989
Playmates will never make anything this good again.
>>
>>8575986
Wow you wounded me so much. I might just have to kill myself. What was I thinking? I should totally over look the piss poor distribution, the manufactured scarcity, and the scalper bot fiascos. Because they're "working" on it. Damn, those movie turtles are as good as in my display now.

But seriously how's the taste of Randy's dick in your mouth working for you?
>>
>>8575995
2nd attempt
>>
>>8576063
Nailed it friend
>>
>>8576055
>manufactured scarcity
Oh here we go with the conspiracy theories. Shoulda guessed you were a troll. You can be completely ignored now.
>>
>>8576069
If you dont believe the scarcity is fake then why are the specialty stores and FYE filled with pegwarming Turtles in time figures.
>>
>>8576069
Oh no, please dont quit talking to me what you've been so entertaining with your stupid ass comments and neca defending that I was getting a genuine chuckle. But I mean if you gotta get back to sucking on Randy's pecker to pay for your toys I suppose it's what you gotta do.
>>
>>8576087
Why are you still here ranting like the retarded lunatic you are? You don't buy TMNT so get the fuck out.
>>
>>8576090
No I dont buy neca turtles because they dont sell the goddamn things. But I do buy tmnt stuff... and i do even own one neca movie turtle that I had to buy from a scalper for twice the cost.

Are you such an arrogant moron that you think I came here to spark such witty banter from you?

But I thought you weren't talking. to me anymore? But hey let's hear it sport why dont you sell me on it... tell me exactly how neca is "working" on getting more movie turtles out?
>>
>>8576069
he's not wrong.
>>
>>8576097
He is wrong.
>>
>>8576109
Limiting their product to USA only hurts the international community.
>>
>>8576109
You should listen to this guy, word is he has an inside track since he's Randy's fluffier.

He has an explanation about how everything didn't actually go all tits up and I'm sure he's going to tell us all real soon exactly how everyone is so wrong.
>>
>>8576121
Sorry, are you still talking you troll piece of shit?
>>
>>8576131
So you're going to ignore the preorders they did, the multiple rereleases, and the fact that the figures are still shipping out? Of course you are. And then you'll ignore thst more preorders are going to happen next year because you're that fucking butthurt.
>>
>>8576139
I said movie turtles, I said I was not able to get them and that stopped me from getting any other figure. You assumed I meant all releases and acted like an asshat.

I honestly don't give a shit about anything you say. Neca fucked it up and your stupid denial certainly doesnt make it true. But hey you go ahead an believe what ever you want pumpkin. Feel free to ignore all the people who are saying the same thing I am saying.
>>
>>8576161
All I hear is you boo hooing about being too slow. They had the movie turtles up for order. They are still shipping them into next year. Grow a pair and quit whining. They didn't fuck up just because you're mad.
>>
>>8576177
Wipe your tears away before you post again. It's making you look extra pathetic.
>>
Shitposting without pictures is haram. Please cleanse yourself of imageless hatred before attempting further discourse.
>>
>>8576200
Good. Now fuck off.
>>
>>8576208
No I'm not going anywhere but I dont feel like reading your pathetic stupid posts anymore so I wont respond you you again
>>
>>8576223
What a shame. We all so loved your teary eyed bullshit.
>>
>>8576203
That's beautiful.
>>
>>8576203
Who made this? it's awesome
>>
>>8576225
im not that anon, but do you have an explanation, for why the TiT figures are so easy to get, yet toon and movie turts are so hard to get?
>>
>>8576264
im not that anon, but I will explain. More people like the movie turtles. More people have a connection with the movie turtles. Turtles in Time are easy to get, because they arent wanted as much as the movie turtles
>>
>>8576502
but why is it that TiT turts are available in more places? Why would Nick and Neca limit themselves to target and walmart? It seems like such a stupid business move.
>>
>>8576502
While this is true I think it has less to do with that and more to do with the fact that TiT aren't exclusives that's why their easier to get

If they don't have the arcade one you want in one store they might in another or have an option to preorder
Target and walmart don't let you do any of that stuff just gotta be at the right place at the right time with them
>>
>>8576537
It's not like neca decides one day that yre just gunna release them at target....
Target and Walmart approached neca and said we will give you money if you give us something people want that can't be obtained anywhere else
Neca already got paid for the exclusivity and their product keeps selling out
>>
>>8576550
but they DID decide one day to just release them at target and walmart exclusively. I guess you mean " its not like neca made that decision on their own, and approached target and walmart with the idea"
even if target and walmart approached neca or nick, it still seems like a dumb idea. more stores being able to stock the figure means more sales. exclusivity seems really stupid for an IP like the TMNT, especially when you factor in the nostalgia the toon and movie figures carry.
>>
>>8576585
>more stores being able to stock the figure means more sales

Which was my whole point from earlier
If I had gotten the core movie turtles I would have bought splinter, shredder, super shredder, some foot ninjas, tokkah and razor, casey Jones, hell I would have bought the loot crate with ghost splinter.

But since they only distributed 200 2 packs of the movie turtles world wide and I didn't get one they lost all those sales and made me angry enough to not purchase any other figures from any other line as well. And I am far from the only one who did this exact same thing. It baffles the mind how piss poor a decision it was. And I keep hoping that another round of movie turtles will release but so far nothing and honestly I'm at the point where I no longer check to see if it's going to happen and if it does improbably won't even hear about it until afterwards and they'll lose that sale too. And let's be honest the 17 they provide in that run will get bought up by scalpers again and every one will be mad all over again.

The mind baffles as to why they wouldn't provide a consistent stream of turtle figures so that they could sale the other figures.
>>
>>8571592
Was going to post this.

Seriously. Why are people saying they didn't do anything? Were you expecting them to rip the turtles heads off or disembowel April or something?

Now Super Shredder... there's a guy who didn't do anything.
>>
>>8576898
Guess what? You don't matter. They're getting tons of sales and you whining about it because you're impatient while they get more out doesnt affect them one bit. They didn't lose sales at all.
>>
>>8576585
>exclusivity seems really stupid for an IP like the TMNT
Blame Playmates. They're the reason for the exclusivity per the licensing agreement as it is/was for this year.
>>
>>8577064
The guy you responded too literally spoke of not buying hundreds of dollars worth of figures. Social media is full of the same and even other people in this thread. But you say they didnt lose sales, they didn't lose customers.

Neca should hire you as their PR guy. The "no it didn't happen cause I say so" strategy also works well for politicians
>>
>>8577142
>Guess what? You don't matter.
with tag lines like that he's obviously the advertising guy for neca.
>>
>>8577142
So? You don't matter. You crying about not finding a toy doesn't make you important. Your money isn't missed. At all. You can live your life being a miserable bitch. You are nothing.
>>
File: 17136736.jpg (39 KB, 554x272)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>8577179
holy shit, you're right!
>>
>>8576537
>but why is it that TiT turts are available in more places? Why would Nick and Neca limit themselves to target and walmart?

It's a different branch of the license. Since they are "video game" figures they don't fall in with the licensing deal Playmates has with NICK. Under Playmates' contract, Playmates have the rights to do cartoon Turtle lines, any live action lines and some other versions. The contract was structured like this because NICK had several TMNT projects going on like the new cartoon and the Bay Movies at that time. NECA had a partial license that allowed them to do TMNT figures but they had to be certain scales and so forth. They didn't have the rights to do the movie and cartoon figures in the smaller scale. They had to get permission from NICK and then Playmates to do the smaller scale for the Wolf Cartoon and original movies since if fell under Playmates license.
>>
>>8576550
>It's not like neca decides one day that yre just gunna release them at target....
>Target and Walmart approached neca and said we will give you money if you give us something people want that can't be obtained anywhere else

That's not true. They did decide to just release them at Target one day. The terms of Playmates agreement with NECA stated that they could only release the movie and Wolf Toon figures at retail is if they were exclusives. When this agreement was settled on, NECA had just gotten the Target deal done so it made sense to put them in Target since TRU had just shut down and Target was going to be their main B&M retail partner now. Target did ask for some exclusive product for the section to try to get people in their stores, but Target didn't approach them with "we want TMNT figures."

They moved the movie line to Walmart for basically the same reason. Walmart was making a new dedicated section in their electronics section for NECA and other related product and they wanted some exclusive product. Moving the movie figures there from Gamestop made sense for them.
>>
>>8577199
It is true though. Those two are the only retail chains left with numbers of sales, they DO ask for exclusives to bring foot traffic into the store. Because of Playmates fucking things up they have to be more exclusive with these releases.
>>
>>8577187
out of every one here the only one that seems to be throwing a fit is you
>>
>>8577207
Or you're just so butthurt you have to make things up like "h-he has to work for them!!!!"
>>
>>8577214
Yes. Please hire more PoC, your company is full of mayonnaise men.
>>
>>8577212
Not at all.
>>
>>8577217
Reusing another of your saved troll posts huh?
>>
>>8577207
Nah he's just a shitposter, he keeps up this act and replies to any post that talks about NECA or a NECA product in a negative light as throws insults at them or says "nope it didn't happen" or "it's your fault" to broken figure pictures.
Just don't reply to them, ignore them the best you can by hiding their posts and not replying to them.
>>
>>8577230
Must be nice making up lies all the time. No responsability. How do you do it?
>>
>>8577232
>>8577235
>>8577238
>>8577240
Hey mods, we got a spammer here
>>
File: scalper.png (275 KB, 682x534)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>
File: tagline.png (168 KB, 417x307)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>8577191
Seems like he made a few taglines for them
>>
File: Neca Twitter.png (274 KB, 597x367)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>8577285
>>8577191
I think the same guy handles their twitter page
>>
>>8577285
>>8577307
You really are a retard
>>
>>8577310
Wow! you really showed him
>>
>>8577334
Sure did. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>8577338
If I ever become as pathetic as you I probably would
>>
What do either of you guys get out of this back and forth?
>>
>>8577349
You're probably the most pathetic manchild on this board.
>>
>>8577353
Well it's not just me fucking with him. I mean it is at this point so it's gotten boring. i was just curious how big of a shill he really is. But yeah he's incredibly stupid and i am bored so i'm done
>>
>>8577353
>>8577364
Yeah i agree he's so in love with neca that it's pretty much rotted out his brain. It would be alot more fun if he was clever but he has the mental capacity of a moldy piece of bread.
>>
>>8577364
At least you can admit you're an especially shit troll
>>
>>8577374
I can if you can
>>
>>8577364
>>8577368
>>8577374
Would you guys just fuck and get it over with already!
>>
>>8577379
You're the one trolling bud.
>>
>>8577381
I'm game if he is
>>
am I the only one disapointed that the triceratons from neca reuse leatherheads tail when in the show they had smooth tails, the line has been great besides that and aprils giant head surprised they did not fix that
>>
>>8545353
I respect that man, I actually have no love for EITHER never watched the 80s cartoon or had the toys, even as a kid I hated toys because of no articulation, but I love both neca and super 7 for what they do, super 7 really knocks it out of the park making good versions of the toys and besides a few issues neca has been killing it with the cartoon turtles. I like mixing them though since the super 7 one reminds me of the comic turtles more which is what I loved as a kid
>>
>>8578545
No, because it's not actually a problem. The line has to have reuse to go as deep as it is, it's completely acceptable.
>>
>>8578577
what have they reused besides the tails they seem to always use a decent amount of new parts besides the turtles
>>
>>8578587
>>8578587
The Bebop and Rocksteady bodies have been the base for all these large dudes like Leatherhead and the triceratons. Slash is just a TMNT body (or the video game version if you consider that prepaint).
>>
>>8578648
I would never had guessed they reused bepop and rockstead as they both have different bellies so that actually is impressive but slash was always a repaint in the cartoon so thats not a huge deal
>>
hell yeah!
I just got an email from loot crate, got my tracking number
>>
File: Michael Ham Hands.png (853 KB, 596x2233)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
Retroblasting reviewed the original Neca Turtles(sculpted by 4H who now does Super7 Turtles). As a result he decided to try other Neca figures for his AvP livestream:
https://youtu.be/nKE9pmwsO_M

He opened up one of the figures brand new out of the box and it broke:
https://twitter.com/RetroBlasting/status/1330358884188516352

His Turtles review:
https://youtu.be/G7pgwy4nbXk
>>
>>8579131
Michael finally opens up to more modern figures and he gets fucked by neca quality. Should have stuck with playmobil.
>>
>>8579097
Same as well. I'm not going to spoil myself on the contents this time. I just know about the glow in the dark turtle.
>>
Is there an eta for tokka and rahzar yet?
>>
>>8579131
I swear neca is getting even worse with their QC. It used to be 1 in 3 was going to break and now it's 1 in 3 might not break

Picked the right time to buy into their "fuck you, you don't matter " tagline and walk away from them
>>
>>8579131
>believing anything Retroblasting says
You're a goddamn moron
>>
>>8579131
>I restore toys professionally

God he's so full of shit. Why would you even post this and think that's evidence of anything other than him being a complete tool?
>>
holy fuck these things are beautiful
>>
>>8575995
Damn, closest April fig is not even april. So sad. Has anyone painted her yellow yet?
>>
>>8579607
yeah i love them. bring on wave 2... hope we get some news soon.
>>
File: 20201116_190224.jpg (117 KB, 1060x876)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
The Triceratons are probably some of my favorite figures in the toon line. Pretty awesome for characters that only appeared in one episode. It's nuts that these are out already, can't wait for next year.
>>
>>8579642

theyre rumored to be delayed until feb 2021 bro. looks like they wont beat the chinese new year deadline.
>>
>>8579651
i haven't heard that anywhere, but frankly i believe you because that'd make a lot of sense after this year
>>
>>8579769
I haven't heard that either, but I don't post on many message boards, so any word of mouth information like that is news to me. Super7 did say that they thought they'd be out before Chinese New Year and that because of Chinese New Year some people would get Snake Mountains very late, after February, because they were making and shipping them in 3 shipments because of how big they were. So I dunno.

I know Bossfight Studios is telling people that their current wave of hacks that was supposed to be out back in Spring of this year, now wont be out until after February. So I guess it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
do you think super 7 will be able to continue the toy line after wave 4? all the big heavy hitters are in the first 4 waves
>>
>>8579822

it honestly depends if the cheaper alternative (neca) gets their shit together or not. if they don’t, people will gravitate towards super 7. super 7 could also reissue the turtles to one per wave & hopefully encourage newcomers to buy entire waves

personally i sure do fuckin hope so. i need the frogs bro
>>
>>8579822
They've said they're in for the long haul and already have several series planned and prototyped.
>>
>>8579830
>t honestly depends if the cheaper alternative (neca) gets their shit together or not.
It has 100% ZERO to do with NECA. Why are you bringing them up? They don't affect what Super7 does and Super7 doesn't affect what NECA does.

>if they don’t, people will gravitate towards super 7
No they won't. If they want the cartoon figures they'll still get the NECA stuff. If they want the toy versions there's Super7, and that's if they get past the $50 price tag.
>>
>>8579838

that don’t mean people are gonna keep on buying them
>>
>>8579860
That's true. We'll just see where things take them. If TMNT fans have the pocketbooks that MOTU fans have it'll stick around.
>>
>>8579822
Yes. Krang hasn't even shown up yet, and they said they're doing Usagi Yojimbo, who they specifically went out and also licensed. They also said they'd be doing some of the turtle disguises/outfits, and that they already have like 7 or 8 waves planned, plus a turtle Party Wagon and playset(likely Turtle Lair). So one disguised turtle per wave gets us to 8 waves, and Krang is likely in there somewhere along with Usagi. There's also still a bunch of fan favorite characters who haven't been touched yet.
>>
kinda want all of these in ultimates form desu lads
>>
>>8579880
i hope we get wyrm, i never hear anyone talk about him but he was one of my favorite toys as a kid because of his weird floating eye stalks
>>
>>8579880
>Krang
>Rat King
>Slash
>Usagi Yojimbo
>Leatherhead
>Fugitoid
>Ace Duck

I feel like all of them show up within the next 4 waves along with the disguised Turtles
>>
>>8579880
I don't need the wackier Turtle variations and the movie guys. But I will consume everything else, I'll even get Space Usagi.
>>8579630
She is way too small next to SHF and NECA turtles, they just end up looking like mascot suit characters. And she towers way too much over the playmates turtles I have. I don't think its worth butchering a perfectly good Fujiko.
>>
>>8540909
Does anyone have any news on Super 7's April figure.
Im a bit lost, is the updated April, gonna just be an extra head included with the April we've already seen so you're getting the new head if you've already pre-ordered her, or will it be an entirely new figure with it's own pre-order?
>>
>>8580190
No there's been no update. They probably aren't going to update it at all at this point.
>>
>>8580190
They said they basically resculpted the figure. Including the two alt heads. This resculpt is going to be the April figure that's already up for preorder. Toy sites only have photos of the old sculpt to work with right now.

Super7 still hasn't shown the new sculpt. And for the love of god if they do, it will be posted here. You will know they've shown it the moment you enter /toy/.
>>
>>8580337
ONE alt head. Sorry.
>>
>>8575989
who the fuck is that cute neko what is she from
>>
>>8579607
All those years of weirdly twisted but kinda fun Playmates poses, now it looks like those figures just... relaxed.
>>
>>8580663
Figma ninja Catwoman
https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/7644/figma+Catwoman+Ninja+Ver.html
>>
>>8580666
Yet you still have to get some of them in those same poses, like Baxter, to keep standing.
>>
>>8580093
I'm not going to paint her I think she is fine as is and she isn't going with neca turtles since I could never get the movie ones. She scales nicely with the ones I do have >>8575989 as you can see with figma catwoman here
>>
>>8580093
>She is way too small next to SHF

Wait figuarts doesn't scale with figuarts?
>>
>>8581265
I have them as well. Shes a little too tall next to them for my tastes. Also I have no imagination, all I see is Fujiko ara-araing little turtles.
>>
>>8581271
the SHF Turtles are more scaled with 6 inch characters for whatever reason. They're the same height as the neca Turtles.
>>
>>8580684
Weirdly appropriate! just goes to show those old poses made a lot of sense, they were just not all that fun to try to pose.
>>
>>8582563
I think a lot of people don't know how short the turts are
hell in the old old days their heights were given as even lower, and all different from each other, like I think Donatello was supposed to be 4'9"
>>
>>8579365
Never
>>
>>8582558
Well if you look at the cartoon. I'd say it's closer to the size difference. The turtles are manlets
>>
>>8579646
i saw a shelf full of those guys at a Target, but i really wanted the Rodney pack instead. too bad i missed that.
>>
>>8584032
You should have bought two and traded them. Im still missing them and traag and granitor. If they dont have an online sale im hosed.
>>
November is nearly done. Where the fuck is my tokka and rahzar?
>>
LET'S GO
>>
>>8579131
As much as I want to like his videos on retro toys, man has the personality of a wet cardboard.
How can someone be so drab and dry.
>>
File: aprilturtletracks16.png (221 KB, 502x352)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>8583917
I get that. But they weren't THAT short. The cartoon could be inconsistent but they would usually meet the shoulder line or her bountiful yellow chest area. The 2012 turtle figures are below that.
>>
>>8585576
I guess it was inevitable. It's somehow their most common disguise on the show, as horrifying as it is.
>>
>>8585576
why the "lets go" in all caps? Im not trying to come off as rude or anything, just wondering, whats to get hype over?
I'd think theres other characters who it'd be nice to have figures of before this, like Irma, or the punk frogs, Neutrinos, Human Splinter, April in a robe, hell why not start working on the turtle van. I dunno. unless those guys are all locked behind licensing issues. I also think making a Vern figure before Irma or any of the characters i just named is also a dumb move.
>>
>>8586546
These are just alt heads so latecomers can get the turtles. You can take the disguises off and have a complete wave for $100. This is great for me since all I have is leonardo.
>>
>>8586546
>hell why not start working on the turtle van
They already are. They've hinted at it MULTIPLE TIMES. And this is something to get hype over because people still want the Turtles, and this offers something new for people that want to buy them again.
>>
>>8585576
>>8586546
answering my own question, disguised turtles could be cool if they came with multiple heads, the others being different expressions, so you get these disguise heads but also turtle heads that are smiling,for raph he could have pic related.. stuff like that. If its just the disguised heads..then, I still dont get whats to get hyped over.
>>
>>8586561
>>8586567
gotchya, then okay i guess it was like i said here >>8586568 . Well.. thats pretty sweet then. And yea.. i think youre right about the van, i guess its easy for me to forget, out of sight out of mind, you know?
>>
>>8586546
>I also think making a Vern figure before Irma or any of the characters i just named is also a dumb move.
>they should do what I say because I know better!

You're an idiot.
>>
>>8586578
you sound like a complete faggot, i never said they were wrong just i didnt agree. They have the right to make whatever fucking figure they want. I dont have to agree with them or like it.
>>
>>8586581
>why are they making one of the characters that's in nearly every episode and is as easily recognizable as April???
>>
>>8585645
Eh one way or another I dont 100% get what I want... I'm ok with what I have. Well I'm on the look out for a better set of weapons. At least the sais and katanas I can probably make nunchucks and a bo staff easy enough.

I'll post some pics tomorrow of them all together in action and we can see how they look
>>
>>8586587
I never argued that a vern figure, in and of itself was a stupid move, I argued that making his figure BEFORE any of the others was a dumb idea.
It'd be one thing if NECA's idea was going by who appeared first, but obviously thats not it since the triceratons were released before Vern.
Making Vern before Irma seems like an odd decision.( i bet there are more fans who'd want irma before vern)
whats with you guys getting so hurt by someone disagreeing with releases/ company decisions, or voicing an opinion?
does the word "dumb" hit you to the core? Did the kids at school call you that at recess everyday or something?
>>
Bringing up neca always causes someone to be angry
>>
>>8584744
They're going to wait to the final day of the month before they ship.
>>
>>8587256
That is retarded
>>
>>8586617
>BEFORE any of the others was a dumb idea.
But it's not. He got a Playmates figure, he was in the show before Irma appeared, and he fits with the Rat King thematically.
>>
File: its happening.png (441 KB, 596x616)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
Retroblasting's very upset about his recent foray into NECA figures, he's making a video to rage over it

https://twitter.com/RetroBlasting/status/1331654758424326144
>>
>>8587906
finally
>>
File: very very mad.png (18 KB, 593x213)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>8587906
https://twitter.com/RetroBlasting/status/1331656209586335744
>>
>>8587906
>>8587909
It's just bait guys, please don't give what amounts to a shitposter views.
>>
>>8587955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7pgwy4nbXk
Excuse me?
>>
>>8587906
Isn't it funny that you spend your whole time shitting on this guy, but the second he gets pissy about NECA, you little bitches raise him up on your shoulders?
>>
>>8588113
I just like seeing an autismo rant about terrible toys that already broken in package.lol God, I can't imagine how good the spergout will be, because Neca's just so bad.
>>
>>8588154
He's not ranting about terrible toys though. In fact any time he rants, it's never about terrible toys. He rants about good toys but because he's your King Autismo, he doesn't know any better.
>>
>>8588154
>Neca's just so bad.
I can't imagine spending your life being so mad that NECA does good work.
>>
Anyone know when last round of super shredder pre-orders are shipping?
>>
>>8579651
>>8579769
>>8579783
Looks like these rumors were incorrect. People who ordered directly from Super7 are getting notifications to update their shipping address, so they should be shipping soon.
>>
>>8589583
Looks like you should fuck off
>>
How do the NECA movie turtles scale with the other NECA turtles/villains?
>>
>>8590914

movie turtles are tall as fuck
>>
>>8587909
>4 likes

kek.
>>
Tikki and Razor when?
>>
got sick so i got delayed taking these pics... not sure if any one will see thim since this is on page 10

i think she works good with them
>>
>>8593111
here is every one standing straight up so you get a full look at the scale ... shes a bit bigger but posing works well so i think she's a good april stand in for this set.
>>
>>8592997
yeah it's the end of the month, cmon scalpers just give me the damage already

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.