[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vmg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 59 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

New toys for the Camp Cretaceous show are on their way, no whites allowed!
>>
Is the Dilo really going to be $50 in stores or is that just scalper prices? $50 seems bad for a small figure.
>>
Fuck this line. It’s become diversity quota shit.
>>
>>8330407
>Some literal who jogger before Lex and Tim
>Badass like Muldoon relegated to an exclusive for a store for like 2 weeks
>Meanwhile lesbian asian girl no one likes or cares about is everywhere

God I hate America
>>
>>8331224
anime is superior
>>
>>8331171
there's a white kid in the story but ok buddy
>>
>>8331235
netflix is cancer
>>
>>8331224
REEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THEY MAKING TOYS FOR A NEW ANIMATED CHILDRENS SERIES INSTEAD OF FOR BIT CHARACTERS IN A MOVIE FROM 25 YEARS AGO!!!!!
>>
>>8330407
>Black child had to use a time machine in order to find his father

I mean I know corona put a damper on many products but Newports shouldn’t be that hard to find.
>>
>>8331266
why does anyone even care about this dull franchise with nothing new to say?
>>
>>8331322
Dinosaurs and dinosaur toys
>>
>>8331324
dinosaurs have feathers, these are mutated frogs
>>
>>8331155
What, Amber Collection Dilo? That's scalper price dude. Don't pay $50 for it.
>>
>>8331326
why would a seven ton animal need feathers
>>
>>8331155
no it's gonna be $60 in stores because only Gamestop is selling it, $50 is a deal from someone who probably got it and didn't want it and wants to get rid of it fast.
>>
>>8331224
what? Muldoon was out months ago together with the main cast.
>>
>>8330407
>NEW SERIES
>same generic dinos

also is Newman out yet?
>>
>>8331235
>>8331266
This is why leftists need to be rounded up and disposed of
>>
>>8330407
>Basketball-American attempts to steal baby dinosaur
>>
>>8331171
cry about it?
>>
This franchise needs a new company to get the license. Someone like NECA or McFarlane would probably do the best job. Mattel is just half assing it and it was dumb to put humans in 6 inch form.

An Amber Collection T-Rex and I-Rex would probably be the best sellers they could release in a collectors line but they've done goofed up and they'll never make them because no one is going to spend $150 and have to deal with a massive toy.
>>
File: 20200801_125251.jpg (3.03 MB, 4032x3024)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
Check your Tuesday Morning. $30 bucks
>>
>>8331866
1/12 fag GTFO

Yeah I'd love for neca to get the line and release 2 figures. Or maybe a t rex with slightly different paint with boxes from 5 different movies and nothing else like Godzilla
>>
>NECA or McFarlane

Hard fucking pass
>>
The quality on these figures are all utter shit, why would you want this.
>>
>>8330407
WHOOOO! They packed in the dino-POOP! Not sure why it has yellow flakes in it though.
>>
File: Snapchat-1272400660~2.jpg (963 KB, 1920x3134)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
Can also swap Elba for Marshala Ali and make Idris Elba Muldoon
>>
>>8331435
Why does a tyrannosaurus have arms?
>>
>>8331866
mcfarlane sure, but neca would only release them in america
>>
>>8332158
Everything about this image infuriates me
>>
>>8332285
You deserve it.
>>
>>8332286
Fuck you
>>
lol, that realistic-ish looking dinos in that show mixed with that cartoonish looking diversity squad kids looks like a fucking parody from robot chicken or some shit.

the jurassic franchise died with FK, it was the franchises "Last Jedi" lets face it. Real Dinosaurs are far more exciting than those fucking clichee-movie dinosaurs, they look super realistic but arent.
>>
>>8332403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0Kc58zEGA
>>
>>8332403
>the jurassic franchise died with FK, it was the franchises "Last Jedi" lets face it
The franchise died with The Lost World. Every movie after the first has been garbage.
>>
File: IMG_1838-scaled.jpg (596 KB, 2560x1707)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
at this point, domesticated pet dinosaurs seem more interesting
>>
>>8332403
>it was the franchises "Last Jedi" lets face it
I've heard this a lot but I've never understood what this is supposed to mean. FK and TLJ are bad for completely different reasons.
>>
>>8332420
TLW at least had a good music score and gave us great toys
>>
>>8332426
It literally just means "THEY PUT A MULATTO AND A LESBIAN IN MUH JURASSIC MOVIE SJWS HAVE GONE TOO FAR"

Also Ted Levine sneaking in a dig at Trump pissed off the /pol/fags.
>>
>>8332472
Detective Pikachu was shit.
>>
>>8332420
TLW was flawed but it had some good ideas, even if the execution was fumbled. JP3 was when it became clear they had run out of ideas.

Though if we're going with a Jurassic World/Star Wars sequels comparison, I think JW itself shitting on Hammond and completely ignoring his character arc is a lot worse than anything FK did. The movie also fails to make any sense out of how the original dinosaurs from Nublar are somehow still alive when their loss was a key plot point of TLW and JP3, since the entire reason everyone was focused on Sorna was because InGen had demolished everything on Nublar including the dinosaurs.

Also you mean to tell me that they built a new park on the same island but just left the original visitor's center and a garage with original jeeps just lying around? You have a theme park on a small island and you just go "nah we don't need that space let's just leave all the original shit there"?
>>
>>8332478
The JW movies only make sense as direct followups to JP and ignore the sequels. That way Hammond fails to learn his lesson, there's no Site B, and the notion of a dino island being protected by law is completely ignored.
>>
>>8332495
How pointless and stupid.
>>
>>8332499
Yes, but that's Big Brain Trevorrow for you.
>>
>>8332285
>>8331729
>doesn't REE at kids with different skin colors in a cartoon that people only watch for dinosaurs
>must be a leftist
Get a better platform. Your education system and lack of pandemic preparedness will put an end to your retarded existence long before extra pigment on a 3D model ever will.
>>
>>8332507
>lack of pandemic preparedness
We were plenty prepared, idiot. The only reason cases are so high is because Fauci and his cabal are inflating the numbers. Anyone who dies of anything even remotely respiratory is labeled as a covid death. The actual deaths are closer to 500, but you'd know that if you actually did your research instead of obeying the leftist media.
>>
>>8331224
>Racist
>Hates America
DOES NOT COMPUTE.
>>
>>8331171
1 (one) black character gets a figure and it's a diversity quota? Nigger WHEN was the last named black featured character in this entire franchise that wasn't sandwiched between 90 white folk? Better yet when was the last black figure in the entire toyline?
>>
>>8332544
Why do we need any people from a toyline about dinosaurs? Buy a shitty marvel legends if you want boring people, retard.
>>
File: 1411889397804.jpg (75 KB, 468x701)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>8332569
>no new human figures for nearly two years
>WHERE ARE THE HUMAN FIGURES MATTEL
>first new figure is black
>A-ACTUALLY WHY DO WE NEED HUMANS AT ALL ONLY BORING PEOPLE BUY HUMANS
>>
>>8332603
>anonymous is one person

Do you have down syndrome?
>>
>>8332603
>people that want human figs = people that only want dino figs

only simps want a tiny jeff goldblum to break rule 3 all over.
>>
File: 1390189074091.gif (970 KB, 250x190)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>8332609
>n-no I never demanded humans at all, actually I hate human figures and this new one being black is completely unrelated!
>>
>>8330407
>comes with a young ape figure
Hell yeah, Jurassic King Kong crossover
>>
>>8332616
This. I've literally never seen anyone in a Jurassic toy thread complain about the existence of human figures. I've seen complaints about what kinds of human figures, but this is the first time I've seen someone get mad about human figures being a thing at all.
>>
>>8332622
Why the fuck would you want boring npcs from the Jurassic movies when the main appeal was the dinos?
>>
>>8332622
I've seen racists get made over Finn in the Star Wars movies.
>>
>>8332624
If you want to get that dino set but don't want the black kid you can just throw it away dude.
>>
File: 1596228724433.png (888 KB, 1804x2560)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
>>8332628
Why not include an anime girl? Anime girls sell.
>>
>>8332630
Let's ask the guy who hates human figures in his dino franchise. Human Hater, will you reverse your position if instead of a black kid, the dino set now includes a cute anime girl?
>>
>>8332632
I dislike bl*ck “people” tbqh. Have you ever seen one? I like dinosaurs.
>>
>>8332524
>The actual deaths are closer to 500
In a country this fucking massive? There are nations a fraction the size of ours with 50 times as many.
What brain-dead, slack-jawed, gap-toothed morons are you getting your numbers from?
>>
>>8332640
>I dislike bl*ck “people” tbqh
What? The guy throwing a shitfit over the black kid getting a toy hates black people? I'm shocked!
>>
>>8332660
>What brain-dead, slack-jawed, gap-toothed morons are you getting your numbers from?
Not from the leftist media like you are. The Chinese virus is barely dangerous, but they want you to believe it's the apocalypse. Why? Because they want to destroy the economy and blame it on Trump, because this is literally the only way they have a shot at winning. They would rather destroy the country than let him lead.
>>
>>8332624
I unironically use the NPC's in my JP display. I've always liked the human characters interacting with the dinosaurs. As a kid, most of my JP toys were the two packs with 1 human and one baby dino becuase they were really cheap. I had a few of the bigger dinos, but my main cast consisted of multiple humans, their pet baby dinos, and the bady guys who used the bigger dinosaurs to fuck shit up.

So yea, the humans have always been cool, and now that I think about it, I don't remember any black people at all being in the old Kenner lines...so there's that.

Why does it even matter if the kid is black? If you don't like it, don't play/display it. You realize black people are a real thing and the world (especially America) isn't just comprised of white people everywhere.

Get out more, man.
>>
>>8332700
>This is what Republicans actually believe. That every country is faking death tolls to screw over Donald Trump.
>>
>>8332710
The sad part is literally all of the naysaying about the virus, the downplaying/denying, the conspiracy theories, the absolute refusal to wear a mask, all of it really comes down to "the virus makes Trump look bad so we're gonna pretend it's not that bad/not real/all a jew plot"
>>
File: 1573525319929.gif (1.18 MB, 443x259)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>8332524
>The actual deaths are closer to 500, but you'd know that if you actually did your research instead of obeying the leftist media.
Are Americans really this stupid or is he baiting?

That's a serious question. Because most countriesin the world are legitimately afraid/concerned/perplexed by America's reaction to this pandemic.

Like, do you guys really think this is a hoax, and everyone around the world is in on some elaborate joke to...I dunno, scare Americans into voting Trump out? Or whatever it is your country does to get leaders?
>>
>>8332716
>Like, do you guys really think this is a hoax
Yes. A significant number of people in our country absolutely refuse to take the virus seriously because as >>8332715 stated, they see it as some kind of massive plot against Trump, an idea that Trump himself has repeatedly and aggressively encouraged. He absolutely refuses to take it seriously because he botched the response to it so badly that he's hoping that he can just make it go away by ignoring it. He'll start to take it seriously for like a day and then go right back to screaming about how it's a hoax. We have a petulant infant in the White House and a bunch of idiots who take his word as literal gospel, so we're all basically fucked.
>>
Can we restart the thread with a new image
>>
>>8332730
>please restart the thread with a new image that doesn't include a black person so the thread doesn't get derailed by racisim and politics

Shit man, I expect this kind of thing on /b/ and /pol/, but for fucks sake, these are just toys. Have we really gotten to the point where we can't talk about plastic toy dinosaurs if there's an image of a black person involved?
>>
>>8332743
>4chan is deeply racist, sexist and childish.
Gee, who would have thought? Best just to ignore those posts until there's some actual discussion on toys again.
>>
>>8332716
Most of us don’t think that. Most people are following the guidelines and trying to keep safe. Unfortunately, there are always idiots that ruin things. It’s not just an American thing, they’re all around the world. But our idiots are just particularly vocal and enjoy gathering into herds. It doesn’t help that our current king idiot is constantly goading and encouraging them.

Just keep in mind that most of us aren’t like that. You just don’t see us because we’re actually doing what we’re supposed to be doing.

>>8332730
>>8332743
>>8332777
Whoever started this thread was trolling from the beginning. Just look at the title.

I don’t expect 4chan to be some sort of paragon of righteousness, but there are basic rules that should be enforced. If these trash people want to vomit on about race/politics, then they should take it to /b/ or /pol/, or be banned. That’s not what this board is for, and the Mods and Janitors need to do something about it. Shit, they’re more proactive about deleting tits off this board than doing anything about what’s really causing the problems.

Ignoring it doesn’t fix it. Engaging with them is futile, but they do need to be reported at every instance. Doing nothing just makes this place worse.
>>
Big Black Cock
>>
why do we need to talk about disgusting apes in a thread about dinosaur toys? fuck off primates, lizards for life
>>
>>8332705
>I unironically use the NPC's in my JP display
>the humans have always been cool
>You realize black people are a real thing and the world

Why are you such a boring bugmen that needs jesus over everything? jesus christ no wonder jurassic shit is so cancerous, can't enjoy dinosaurs without a wise cracking child character screaming in the corner
>>
>>8331326
Battletoads?
>>
>>8332841
the battle toads reboot looks like calarts crap
>>
>>8332825
exactly. i just want to talk about toy dinosaurs and not have to deal with the disgusting racism. it ruins the lighthearted atmosphere
>>
so guys to start a new topic since trolls can’t stop being racist, what does everyone think about the sound strike figures? the new wave is hitting walmarts in the US right now
>>
>>8332868
I'm not a fucking child and eagerly anticipate the collector figures for 1/12 scale to arrive.
>>
When the fuck did 4chan get this bluepilled? SJWs get out.
>>
>>8332954

What do you expect? A lot of adults post here. Alt right shit is a teenager phase. Try /v/ if you want a nazi echo room.
>>
>>8332472
I thought it was because both of those movies were attempts at changing the trajectory of the series or something similar.
>>
>>8332966
exactly, so tired of bored 17 year olds thinking naziism and racism is the peak of comedy... it’s just old news. shock value just doesn’t work anymore. find something new to joke about and do it elsewhere because i want to talk about plastic dinosaurs
>>
>>8332966
>>8333033
Plenty of Facebook toy groups faggot
>>
>>8333036
>facebook

How dull. Full of losers and deadends.
>>
>>8332700
Your supreme leader is killing off his own base with his cavalier response to the virus. The beauty is he doesn't even realize it.
>>
>>8333055
>Full of losers and deadends.
Yeah unlike 4chan, right? Retard.
>>
>>8333060
fuck off back to facebook, loser.
>>
>>8332569
Nice defense for your racism, cunt. I don't even buy the humans.
>>
>>8333075
>Its racist to prefer lizardmen over apemen

ironic
>>
>>8332954
You're on a toy board, no one gives a shit about your beliefs or the baboon leading you.
>>
>>8333137
You seem to care an awful lot given the amount of screeching about MUH NAZIS and DAS RAYCISS there's been recently. Are you trying to raid /toy/ you sad sack of shit?
>>
>>8333143
gayops afoot
>>
Why can't we get a better black character? Mr. Arnold, with cigarette and severed arm accessories. Maybe even push a button to make him say 'hold onto your butts'.
>>
>>8333151
men have to be effeminate and weaker to the female
>>
File: 4964.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>Ah, now eventually you do plan to have Jurassic Park toys in your, on your Jurassic Park toy thread, right? Hello?
>>
>>8333154
Yeah, this thread makes me feel like Hammond. Good job, anon.
>>
>>8333195
nope we need more poc for some dumb reason.
>>
>>8333154
planning a repaint of the parasaurolophus, but with glow paint
>>
>>8333201

It's ok. It's only natural for a teenager to have extreme views about the world. But yeah, back to the toys please.
>>
>>8332407

I seriously hated that fucking faggot
>>
>>8332507
>lack of pandemic preparedness
The left were the ones claiming if you avoid asian markets and chinese resturaunts shortly after Covid started rearing it's head (but before it was a certified pandemic) that you were a horrible racist.
Then they backpedaled hard.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-Clash-Ultimate-Battle-Figures/dp/B081Y54535
Thought I'd share this
>>
>>8333470

Please, cut the bullshit

>>8334176

Those look amazing. I dig the terror bird.
>>
>>8333202
Be nice if we got a Jurassic Park green version.
>>
>>8334176
these guys are the best. Wish they would give us more sculpts though.
>>
>>8334176
Looks like they changed the guy that used to ride the mammoth. Single pack version had that red armored guy that's in like every Corps! box.
>>
>>8334176
Wow, quite nice used to be 15usd for a piece for the 2 large ones and 6 for the small ones I recall though so sorta a deal. Or at about msrp since the small ones don't have their human counterparts.
>>
File: 3533197547120294072.jpg (207 KB, 1000x873)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>8334709
Well there was the Liplurodon...
>>
File: 164075.jpg (67 KB, 600x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>8334709
and the Hypo looking T Rex that never saw saw US shelves. As well as various playsets
>>
File: 80848_4.jpg (86 KB, 863x1000)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>8334709
More rex....
>>
>>8337504
I could've sworn I saw this at my Walmart back when these were still around. Right next to that janky ass cyborg gorilla. Only one I didn't see was >>8337495. I saw the T-Rex playset at a mall about a half hour away from my house in January, but they were charging fucking $90 for it.
>>
>>8332478
>Also you mean to tell me that they built a new park on the same island but just left the original visitor's center and a garage with original jeeps just lying around? You have a theme park on a small island and you just go "nah we don't need that space let's just leave all the original shit there"?

For what it's worth it's the only good scene in the movie besides the Indominus break out scene.
>>
>>8333055
You'll fit right in with your diversity bullshit you goddamned idiot
>>
>>8339144
go back to facebook, you bazinga nerd
>>
REMINDER:
JURASSIC WORLD FEATURES:
HEROES:
>Female Boss in charge of entire park, independent and intelligent yet still likes to wear heels and highlight her femininity
>Chad superich Indian with positive outlook, owns entire park, dies a hero
>Black Army Specialist and animal behaviorist, best friend to lead character
>Superchad White Army specialist and Animal behaviorist
>Autismo little kid

VILLAINS:
>Chubby white guy, sexual and violent
>Fatass white slob, doesn't pay attention to his job, christcuck
>Stupid vapid white bitch, hates her job, whines about everything

JURASSIC WORLD WAS LABLED BOTH SEXIST AND RACIST DESPITE THE INTERNATIONAL CAST AND WOMEN AND POC FILLING ALMOST EVERY POWERFUL ROLE. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 2 KIDS AND ONE LEAD CHARACTER ALL REMAINING WHITES ARE VILLIANS, FAT, AND EFFEMINATE NON THREATENING NERDS.

JURASSIC WORLD FALLEN KINGDOM TRIED TO ADDRESS THESE ISSUES BY:
>Completely nerfing lead woman, no longer feminine, no more heels, nukes relationship with white male lead
>White male lead more of a baffoon
>adding in lesbian Asian with masculine qualities and deliberately non binary
>adding in effeminate possibly gay black man deliberately non binary
>Every single villian is a white male except Wu who has severely reduced role and just wants to focus on the science

Fallen Kingdom is pozzed shit. Jurassic world is great and still managed to be diverse without shoving it down your throat too much and anyone who claims otherwise is a complete faggot.
>>
>>8339202
western properties are for babies
>>
>>8339202
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>8339356
This. I'm just here for the dinosaur toys.
>>
>>8339202

We are having a conversation, with this kind of shit you are exposing yourself as a complete retard. Please behave.
>>
>>8339202
Look they're both shit movies. You don't gotta look for leftist propaganda to make them worse.
>>
>>8339432
Seriously, if anyone thinks a "dinosaur go rawr" movie is some white genocide bullshit, please fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>8331224
If you didn't get a Muldoon that's your own problem. Couldn't go to any Target without seeing 15 of the guy for like 8 months
>>
>>8332423
oh man, a Jurassic Park movie where the world is already filled with Dinosaurs and people have learned to domesticate them would be awesome.
>>
>>8332544
>one) black character gets a figure
Come on now, nobody is going to buy the nigger figure and it will be clogging shelves for years to come. Always works like that.
>>
>>8341204
...in a Medieval setting on tops
>>
Oof, i just want a figure of the new pink haired girl, she'd make a great addition to my 1/18 collection, i just hope they dont make her head too big and cartoony like the did for the black kid
>>
>>8332423
>>8341204
>>8341475
and then people make them fight.
>>
>>8330407
I got irritator and majungasaurus today at wal mart, i skipped the pink parasaralaphous
>>
>>8341303
Owen, the lead macho-chad white character was sat clogging shelves for years. The human's don't sell. At least the black kid is a pack in with 3 dinosaur figures which is likely underproduced anyway. It's harmless.
>>
>>8342153
Don’t feed trolls

Don’t talk to racist shits.

Report them both.

Help make to a better place.
>>
>>8330407
The first thing I'm doing is putting that black kid in the dinosaur's mouth
>>
>>8331869
>INT. MEXICAN DRUG LORD’S FAMILY VILLA
>INB4 blogpost…
>I was shrieking contentedly as I bashed my Dino Train playset cars together
>I heard the cry of Mi Madre “Mijo! Dinner is ready!”
>*CLICK-CLACK CLICK-CLACK* went her high-heeled footsteps as she entered my territory
>The family room. MY ROOM!
>My own private Jurassic Park…
>*YAP YAP YAP* barked her pack of chihuahuas following at her heels
>”Mijo, eat your supper!” she said, waving a plate of frijoles
>My shriek of contentment changed to the shriek of indifference
>“You can’t live on frozen dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets forever!”
>I glanced at her, avoiding eye contact
>“Maybe if you did like I asked and made me chili ’n sea bass…” I muttered under my breath
>Mi Madre was starting to get upset
>I clenched the caboose of my Dino Train
>I turned from Mi Madre & gazed up at the glass case hanging from the wall
>The big red letters on the glass case read…
>EN CASO DE EMERGENCIA ROMPA EL VIDRIO
>Inside of the case, in the place of honor, it stood…
>THE BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX!
>It’s eyes gazed back at me through the glass…
>Beckoning me…
>Urging me…
>“Not yet, mi dulce bonita…not yet.”
>>
>>8342595
>I was rudely interrupted from my reverie by Mi Madre
>”What are you muttering about? Hurry up and take your plate!”
>Mi Madre shoved the plate of frijoles towards my face
>The thought of Mi Madre buying the wrong Roarivore the other day still upset me
>I let out the shriek of discontentment
>I swatted the plate of stinking frijoles out of Mi Madre’s hands
>The Frijoles spilt on the carpet with a satisfying *SPLAT*
>Fuming Mi Madre cried “When your Papi gets home from the cartel he’ll give you a whooping!”
>Just as she spoke a white Cadillac SUV pulled into the driveway
>A shiver ran down my manchild spine
>I was as afraid as Tim and Lex when they were stuck in the Ford Explorer
>I glanced at my cup of Sunny D
>The surface of my drink rippled
>*BOOM*…*BOOM*
>Papi was home!
>Papi stumbled through the front door, setting his gore encrusted chainsaw down he collapsed onto his easy chair
>Lazily he kicked off his blood stained boots
>Mi Madre pointed an accusing manicured finger at me
>”Do you know what Mijo has done?!”
>Papi looked annoyed
>He had been through a long day of decapitating police officers
>He ignored Mi Madre’s question
>”Frijoles again?”
>Papi was too tired to discipline an unruly manchild (me).
>”I’m going to visit my other house with my other wife with my other non-manchild children!” he cursed as he left in a huff
>>
File: large colossal rex 2.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>8342598
>Mi Madre was dumbstruck
>The tables had turned
>I clapped my Dino Train toys together as I shrieked in contentment
>Desperate, Mi Madre said “You clean up this mess of frijoles, or…or…or I’ll throw out all your dino toys!”
>I ceased my autistic shrieking
>*SILENCE*
>Mi Madre squared her jaw, staring me down, daring me to defy her
>She was like Rexy staring down down Tim & Lex
>But Mi Madre…you are no T-Rex
>From behind the emergency glass THE BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX’S red paint shone brightly
>The BATTLE DAMAGE paint was burning red…
>Red like blood…
>Red like fire…
>Red like a redskin wearing red war paint…
>Which was good…because I was ready for war.
>I began to shriek anew, quiet at first then higher and louder to the shriek of anger and rage!
>I hurled my dino train caboose with all of my might shattering the glass of the case, behind which stood the instrument of my revenge.
>It was not a fire extinguisher behind the glass
>This was not an extinguisher at all
>This was fuel, SUPER COLOSSAL BATTLE DAMAGED ROARIN’ fuel for the white hot rage inside me
>With great effort I wrenched the BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX from the case
>Rexy was heavy
>I had been feeding her well
>She had fed on the frijoles of days and weeks past!
>Weighted down with a belly full of rancid frijoles, The BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX became not just a toy but a weapon of jurassic level brutality!
>Holding my darling by the end of the tail I began to spin like a an olympic hammer thrower
>Mi Madre stood dumbly with her mouth agape, not sure what to do
>>
File: large colossal rex mini.jpg (376 KB, 2700x1800)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>8342604
>I hurled the BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX with all of my autistic might
>”REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
>As the beast spun, helicoptering through the air, frijole juice sprayed from its mouth and posterior hole
>Rexy was vomiting and shitting rancid frijoles from both ends
>As Rexy buzz sawed through the air towards Mi Madre time seemed to slow before the inevitable impact
>Mi Madre had a stupefied expression
>Of course she did
>She could never understand the love I held for my dinos
>So how could she ever conceive of the awesome frijole fueled flight of the BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX?
>*KER-BLUNNNNKK!!!*
>Colliding with Mi Madre’s dome making a satisfying “coconut drop” sound as it made contact
>Mi Madre’s head shot back as she was bodily launched into the air, head over heels, backflipping through space before crashing to the ground
>*THUD*
>The BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX oozed bean menstruation from its backside as is lay on Mi Madre’s prostrate form
>Frijoles painted the surface of my playroom
>Covered in black beans Mi Madre’s resembled Nedry after his encounter with the Dilophosaurus
>I gurgled in amusement
>The chihuahuas swarmed Mi Madre like pack of compys
>The curs ravenously devoured the rancid frijoles that coated Mi Madre’s still form
>>
>>8342607
>Standing triumphantly above the crumpled figure of Mi Madre I uttered the famous words of Jeff Goldblum…
>BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX cannot be contained
>BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX breaks free
>BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX... uh... finds a way
>I gazed lovingly at the BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX
>I picked up my plastic dinosaur lover, and held her close
>Knowing it was the only woman I would ever love
>I held the BATTLE DAMAGE ROARIN’ SUPER COLOSSAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX above my head, sand person style, and emitted the shriek of triumph.
>HURRRR HURRRRK HURRRRK HURRRR!
>My guttural victory cry echoed through the villa and out the windows into the warm night air.
>*CUE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR7erYmO0m8
>>
>>8342153
Because owen is shit and they made like a million variants instead of different characters.

How much did the JP1 characters clogged the pegs? Protip: they did not because they are cool characters.
>>
>>8342945
>How much did the JP1 characters clogged the pegs? Protip: they did not because they are cool characters.
You didn't visit Target at all in the last two years, did you?
>>
>>8342945
>they did not because they are cool characters.
>>
>>8342945
>they did not
They absolutely did. Even Malcolm ended up getting clearanced out.
>>
I got a "shipping soon" notice on my SDCC 1:18 Nedry. Can't fucking wait to get him!
>>
Is there any realistic reason why Mattel won't do retro-themed repaints of their figures? They're doing a lot of repaints - which makes sense, moulds are expensive - but the recolours are always random. Surely Hasbro can't have copywrited fucking colour schemes. I'm bored of brown Rexes. I guarantee retro colours would sell better than they are now.
>>
>>8343641
women are in charge
>>
File: Building a Dino.png (118 KB, 1702x294)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>8332423
Give it a few years
>>
>>8343728
I can't wait for God to destroy us.
>>
>>8343851
>god creates dinosaurs
>god destroys dinosaurs
>god creates man
>man destroys god
>man creates dinosaurs
>god comes back from the grave and destroys man
>dinosaurs re-inherit the earth
>>
>>8343851
#we deserve this
>>8343851
>>
>>8342595
>>8342598
>>8342604
>>8342607
>>8342609
And ... he's back the based roastie himself . Thought you were dead these threads have been pretty dead without you man its good to see you again
>>
>>8343644
Actual fact as far as the far as this brand goes, wouldn't be so lame if it wasn't
>>
>>8332526
Racist Europeans are much more racist than racist Americans. You mutts don't know what real racism is.
>>
>>8331266
If it wasn't for the 25 year old movie there would not be an animated children series in first place you dumb fuck
>>
>>8343728
THEME
PARK
MONSTERS
>>
>>8346166
>>8331266
25 ? .....are guys on crack there was no Jurassic park movie in 95 it was 93, 28 years ago.
>>
>>8346189
Exactly
>>
>>8346190
>28
A two year difference is not that big deal m8, and if anything it was 27 years ago, stop making me feel old
>>
>>8346264
Yep watched it when i was around 2. Dont remember it but my mom said the lawyer scene scared me so much I refused to use the toilet. Im just glad I wasnt traumatized into hating dinos.
>>
>>8346264
Sorry just get your facts straight or atleast the numbers.
>>
>>8346585
Fucking zoomer get out.
>>
>>8332158

I call bullshit. No way they'll let a redhead front that thing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.