[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: incompetence.jpg (102 KB, 588x507)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>Previously, on G.I. Joe General:
>>8318376

>Archived Threads:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/G.%20I.%20Joe%20General%20/

Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9krfjOKaSo

>Good Luck to all on Saturday.
>>
Coooooooobraaaaaaa!!!!!!
>>
>>8323862
Nobody pay fucking scalper prices for any of this. There WILL be more stock, you are actively contributing to the destruction of our hobby any time you support a scalper. Have some fucking self-control and patience, a little dignity too maybe. I thought you people came from an era of '6-8 week delivery', don't behave like impulsive children, you just make it worse for everyone.
>>
>>8323920
>This x1000
Stop giving scalpers a reason to scalp. These will be obtainable in a few weeks, just chill out.
>>
>>8323920
>"B-b-but I have to have them NOW! Hasbro will never ever release these figures again!!! They're gonna destroy the molds!!"
>>
File: rG2JTEC_d.png (25 KB, 145x145)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>8323920
>>8323932
Some peoples' priorities are weird, the extra cost is worth it just because they don't want to deal with the hassle of checking stock, driving to stores, or being up at a certain time when target.com orders open again. I'll be waiting, but if we have another Wal-Mart Black Widow on our hands and these are still going for double 3 months from now, I will be paying that fee.
>>
In the meantime, let's enjoy some photos and try not to get too upset that we don't have them yet.
>>
Still waiting on Wave 1. Being an Aussie is tough.
>>
>>8324136
importing?
>>
>>8324136
all except snake eyes who is out of stock (GIJ CS Figure Tarantula) are on amazon AU for ~30 dingoes fellow ausanon. prime US imports so minimum 2 gets free shipping. i just received scarlett and duke yesterday, though they were sent in mailer bags and dukes box was mangled - figures are undamaged.
here's what to search for:
destro: GIJ CS Figure DARKLING

roadblock: G.I. Joe Classified Series Roadblock Action Figure 01

duke: G.I. Joe Classified Series Scarlett Action Figure Collectible 04

scarlett: G.I. Joe Classified Series Scarlett Action Figure Collectible 05

also EB Games has an Oct pre-order for P D Destro and snake eyes at 45 emus each
>>
File: RAH_Oktoberguard01.jpg (117 KB, 569x790)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
If main characters are this hard to get, I can't imagine what they'll do for shit like the Oktober Guard
>>
>>8323920
1. We don't have ANY confirmation that there will be a wide release for ANY of these figures. Or that they will do another production run of them. ZERO confirmation.

2. Hasbro has GLEEFULLY fucked over their fans in the past; putting out figures who had only a single god-damn production run, often in waves that had blink and miss waves. Moneybags Destro, the last couple of waves of Sigma Six (which had characters other than Duke, SS, and SE), the Cobra Island box sets, others.

3. Even if they DO release them, most likely the mass retail versions will be so radically different and lame looking, that you will have no god-damn choice but to settle for the inferior version. Or they'll make you wait nearly a decade to get a reissue (see Zombie Vipers or Renegades Storm Shadow).
>>
>>8324449
So how much did you spend on the figures, anon?
>>
>>8324449
Prices are still dropping though. More are coming from online sales, and more will continue leaking out from stores throughout August 14th. Paying 65+ is just kinda retarded
>>
>>8324449
All right! You've convinced me.
What's your ebay page so I can buy them from you?
>>
>>8324078
The grey Black Widow is getting a second run this September
>>
>>8324487
Where was this said?
>>
>he actually expects to sell 3 figures for 200+
>>
I feel myself becoming the villain.
If I find them in stocks, I'm buying all the Troopers they have.
>>
>>8324540
name of store? I need to buy $200 joes
>>
>>8324540
he can report you just for offering something he doesn't like?
>>
>>8324541
Every man for himself
>>8324546
Probably not, I don't really care though. I'd be better off without an ebay account at this point desu
>>
>>8324556
You should message him saying you've reported him to Hasbro for poisoning the well and selling their intellectual property lol.
>>
>>8324564
They never care.
>>
>>8324650
>there's no right or wrong answer
But there clearly is. Don't buy out retail figures to resell. That's the right answer.
>>
>>8324650
I always assumed the difference between a scalper and flipper is that the former buys all the stock of something they think is going to be popular the latter only buy one or two.
>>
1/12 fags sure are scalping scum. 1/18 never had this issue.
>>
>>8324672
Lies. The TRU 50th figures were all hit like this.
>>
>>8324672
That's a fucking lie
>>
>>8324674
>>8324686
Woah settle down 1/12 fags, your cancer will get bored with this franchise soon. Fuck off now.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (18 KB, 600x600)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>8324672
>>8324700
>>
>>8324674
>>8324686
>>8324702
Just ignore it.
>>
>>8324711
Ignore what? That 1/12 fags are scalping scum and ruin every hobby?
>>
Duke is staring to grow on me despite the fact that my copy has a crooked foot. I’ll have to grab another when I come across it
>>
File: txu4v.jpg (130 KB, 618x411)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
7 Roadblocks and 6 troopers just disappeared from my store according to Popfindr. Figures they denied even having just the other day. Someone walked out of that store with 13 fucking figures.
>>
>>
>>8324769
I like him too. I need to get around to painting his watch and gloves though. I don't mind bright colors but the orange and red just don't add anything to him.
>>
No troopers, no Beach Head, but apparently lots of Roadblocks around my stores.
>>
Just wear a red shirt jeans and go into the back room and buy it bros in Minecraft
>>
>>8324832
I painted his watch and the blue bits
>>
>>8324847
Cripes more like Tusget
>>
Has anyone managed to get the new Baroness? Seems weird that she is the only one no one seems to have gotten.
>>
>>8324942
1/12 faggot scalpers got them all.
>>
>>8324942
What I mean is I've seen plenty of people on here, instagram, facebook etc. have found and gotten Beach Head, the Troopers and even Roadblock, but no one has shown off Baroness.
>>
>>8324946
I don’t think any store has received them yet. Last I checked the on the way date in target pda few days ago said 3 coming on 7/15 lol. The troopers said that too but it fixed itself when it was a truck or two away. I don’t see them being in stores in time and maybe not even in all stores until the a week or two from now
>>
File: mxQkoRz.jpg (68 KB, 960x960)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Actual running change/variant, or just thicker silver paint application?
>>
>>8324181
I would lose my mind at a 1/12 Oktober Guard set.
>>
File: file.png (260 KB, 456x377)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
I am this close to paying scalpers
>>
>>8325165
I wouldn't consider it just yet. Wait until they're officially released. If you still can't find them at retail, the scalpers will be selling them anyway.
>>
>>8325165
Just chill man. It's too early for any of these to be worth $60+. Besides, it's not like the scalper prices are going to go any higher than they already are.
>>
>>8325178
>>8325185
I'm just so fucking tired of thinking about this. I want this off my mind already. And I still think the GI Joe accounts got hacked with that stupid "8/1 release, yea 4 days from now!" message.
>>
>>8324668
Scalper was originally a term for people that bought unsold train tickets to then use them as bargaining chips for people who actually need the tickets to the destination. It was called because at the time the Native American tribes to traded for food and resource for each white person's scalp given, thus as an insult these ticket exploiters were no better than savages ruining lives for the sake of money/resources

Flipper was a term for local vendors buying other stores stock with the goal of selling at the store for near the same price to generate foot traffic. The term came up because it was much like how live fish in old markets would actually flip from one vendors tank to another.

So in sort one just wants to be the sell while they other want to exploit for a major profit
>>
>>8325035
likley one got more paint than the other
>>
>>8325207
LATEST UPDATE FROM THE G.I. JOEs: Mainframe was able to get us a map of Cobra Island before we infiltrate! SPECIAL MISSION: COBRA ISLAND Classified Series Collection will now be available in stores on 8/1 and online on 8/14 only at @Target

Via joe twitter
>>
>>8325207
your tired of what exactly?The line isn't going anywhere and Target is treating this like how TRU treated evergreen stock meaning this might just be around all fall into winter. You are wasting money to show you can't just wait.
>>
>>8325225
>via eBay
>>
>>8325221
Good history lesson, anon, that was actually pretty interesting.
Now I know.
>>
>>8325232
1/12 fags are very impatient.
>>
>>8325225
What the fuck, Baroness hasn't made it to ANY fucking stores yet.
>>8325232
Tired of waiting and worrying that restocks aren't coming and shit will dry up. Bots are gonna be all over the online sales again.
>>
>>8325225
>nothing clarified
>Target still in the dark
>gay larp shit when people just want solid answers
I hate these people
>>
>>8325237
AT worse you'll have to wait a month. It's going to be just like Star Wars in the 00s. If millions sell this month they damn well will make millions more
>>
File: EeM9aIaU8AApw0n.jpg (2.22 MB, 4096x2291)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>8325238
I really figured it'd be the other way around, online 8/1, stores 8/14. Larp shit is pretty retarded, kids aren't buying these, adults are. I appreciated the full-sized cobra island image though
>>
>>8325252
Just offer an explanation as to why most every Target is insisting they can’t sell them until 8/14, and if that is going to be rectified in time, and I would probably be into the larp. As it stands it’s just patronizing
>>
>>8325237
I'm not buying into this shit unless Target themselves say something otherwise. I'll wait for the 14th and buy online. All the shit I've been told by employees at actual stores still say they have them in the back but they won't be put out until the 14th.
>>
>>8325239
>target never gets more than one case of any Marvel Legends wave even though they sell out immediately on the day they're put out
I guess I'm fucked.
Though in my scouting today, this morning at about 10:30 the entire Strong Guy wave was there but was gone when I checked again an hour ago. So it seems my local competition doesn't show until after later in the morning at the earliest.
>>
>>8325325
>I'll wait for the 14th and buy online
No you won't. The same bots will scoop up everything the instant it goes up like with the pre-orders.
>>
>>8325336
My chances in person wouldn't be any better. Out of the two options, I'll take the one that doesn't require me to put pants on.
>>
File: absurd_reaction.gif (1.71 MB, 514x265)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>8325236
>>
>>8325356
1/18 scale never has this issue.
>>
>>8324942
I need a Baroness, I have a few female S.H.I.E.L.D. agents she needs to fight.
>>
File: 1484573463676.gif (2.31 MB, 390x277)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>8325360
>>
>>8325356
>>8325364
See >>8324711
>>
>>8325207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPO1P2gc71A
>>
File: Dumb fucker.gif (462 KB, 450x254)
462 KB
462 KB GIF
>>8325367
I've been responding to this scale bullshit with gifs like in the old days, say nothing and blast'em with gifs as absurd as thier opinions. Scale fags ruin every thread, the Mythic legions threads have this one guy who constantly talks mad shit about 1/12, ML have only ever been 1/12. Dude is obviously a tourist.
>>
>>8325367
>Just ignore it.
>>
>>8325225
fuck so still 8/14 for online. I'm going to end up paying scalpers between now and then.
>>
>>8325389
Stay strong anon. Make some tweaks on the ones you have, like adding some paint apps or make an unmasked Snake Eyes head. Start kitbashing a Viper from the Gamerverse Cap.
>>
I'm still waking my ass up at 2am Saturday morning to start checking to see if they go up anyway. I watched them go from instock to out of stock at my targets a couple of days ago.
>>
>>8325430
Same here brother, I just want a single RB and Baroness.
>>
>>8325446
>I just want a single RB
REALLY?!
Well, I wish you luck.
>>
>>8325456
I'm not greedy, I dont want a huge army. Hasbro will do a basic army builder like the Hydra guys >>8325361 here. I have 10 Hydra soldiers and two uniqe guys not counting Crossbones.

I am getting a sentinel the haslab is making, I will be making a cast of the head and making a Cobra variant for CC to ride.
>>
>>8325477
But, like, not even Beach Head?
>I am getting a sentinel the haslab is making, I will be making a cast of the head and making a Cobra variant for CC to ride.
I WAS GOING TO DO THE SAME THING! I want to make something like that big cobra-headed robot that keeps getting posted.
>>
>>8325487
>Beach Head
Would you belive I gave up on that. I want him, he is in the top five Joes between Srg Slaughter and Snake Eyes. He is still above Shipwreck sitting at 5.
>>
>>8325505
I don't think he'll be as bad as the Troopers. Everyone wants a dozen of them and that's the problem.
>>
>>8325513
I don't get why Hasbro isn't doing more with their army builder singles on Pulse. They should have dropped the Trooper as a Pulse Army Builder and then do the same later with the Viper and B.A.T.'s. Other Cobra Trooper types can be done on a case by case basis if there is enough demand for them. I also don't get why they haven't don't the Army Builder thing with the Black Series Stormtroopers and Clonetroopers. There's not way Army Builders on a larger scale wouldn't print money for them.
>>
Just picked up last road block at my target. Got 3 troops and 1 beach head now just baroness
>>
File: literally me.jpg (546 KB, 3264x1840)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>8324942
Who needs Baroness when I have my Scarlet
>>
>>8325602
For the catfights
>>
Yeah bro, hit up Target on Saturday, the figure's will definitely be there
>>
>>8325608
>that nigga selling empty boxes for $40
Christ. Do people have no shame?
>>
>>8325608
You know, I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>8325608
Oh, God. People are going to army build Beach Head because he looks generic enough, aren't they?
>>
>>8325389
You’ll end up paying scalpers after then too
>>
>>8325540
I feel like they haven't done it because they want a reason to sell different carded versions of Stormtroopers because they know people will buy them or to fill spots in a wave.
>>
Man I can't wait for the prices to drop once these are released on Saturday, right guys?
>>
>>8325235
>>
>>8325758
Wait until the 1st-- don't pay scalper prices when the new Joes are just around the corner. Though I'm basing this on the assumption scalpers haven't already raided every single store and bought them all.
>>
I really just wanna find these figures....
>>
>>8325817
No stores will be putting stuff out on the 1st, they won't catch word about the change until after, which means they'll be throwing whatever they have on the shelves at random. from then on. And even if stores did release stuff on the 1st, I guarantee you that a significant portion of it has been scooped up by now. The moment of truth will be when target.com orders open back up.
>>
>>8325820
I hear that, man. Beach Head's one of my favorites because the green balaclava look is just my perfect cup of tea.
>>
>>8325843
: ( I just hope Ill be able to get storm shadow who's my favorite
>>
>>8325843
Strangely enough, popfindr says my Target has 6 Troopers and Roadblocks, but no Beachheads. I was in there yesterday and saw hide nor hair, so I presume they are in the back, staged up and waiting to be put out on the floor.
>>
>>8325835
>The moment of truth will be when target.com orders open back up.

Nobody will get anything from online, because nothing has changed on Target's end in regards to bots. Why would Target fix something like that when it means all of an item sells out?
>>
>>8325952
Says mine has six BHs and six troopers, but no Roadblock.
>>
>>8325952
All the Targets on Popfinder in my area say there's zero of everything in their inventory and that hasn't changed in days. I never saw any on there, but I did see price tags up in my local target for the figures, so I assume they're in back and haven't been put out yet.
>>
File: IMG_20200730_205055.jpg (112 KB, 677x903)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
So if anyone was interested, the MCU Crossbones makes a pretty decent unmasked Snake Eyes head.
>>
>>8325979
Mine all say zero except for roadblock. They all show roadblock.
>>
>>8325820
I just want 2 Cobra Troopers and Baroness. FML
>>
>>8325676
No; Beachhead basically is THAT god-damn popular.

He's pretty much the break-out character of the 1986 wave on the Joe side. Basically "What if Snake Eyes could talk/didn't get turned into a ninja because Larry Hama was pissy he couldn't get anyone to publish his YA novel series about ninjas", backed by an aura of mystery over what he looks like under the mask and being established personality-wise, as the bad ass perfectionist that gets shit done.
>>
>>8326458
>backed by an aura of mystery over what he looks like under the mask

Didn't they make an unmasked version of him a while back?
>>
>>8326187
>>CUT MY FACE INTO PIECES
>>This is my last resort
>>Suffocation
>>No breathing
>>Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding
>>
>>8325971
So you're saying I should definitely grab them off ebay now, got it
>>
>>
>>8326756
>>YOU CAME TO THE WRONG TERRORDROME JOE!
>>
>>8326756
I was worried the goggles wouldn't look as cool as they do on the boxart, but those seem to work pretty well. Nice.
>>
I had no idea Hasbro was sending out fancy boxes to reviewers. It has a "mission statement" card that I haven't heard anywhere else too. The guy in the video reads it.

https://youtu.be/r1IZEN5KS54
>>
Just hit up Target. They had five troopers and wave 1 out, but none of the other Cobra Island figures. I may check again later in search of Beach Head.
>>
>>8326784
Does that line up with Popfindr?
>>
>>8326790
Nope. Popfindr still says 6 of each of those. And I know for a FACT there's no troopers anymore.
Die a hero live long enough to yadda yadda
>>
>>8326796
So I guess if it reads 0 in stock, there is truly no hope for now. Good to know
>>
>>8326798
Or it means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>8326800
If my store showed 6 troops and 7 rbs the other day, and now it shows 0 for both, pretty sure that means something. And it probably doesn't mean they're hiding them
>>
>>8326756
Is this why nobody can find these fucks? Seriously I just need/want two and I'll be good. If they ever do zombies it will be a disaster
>>
>>8326808
Nobody can find them because the release was a clusterfuck, but dickheads scooping up whole cases certainly doesn't help. I know it's completely legal to buy however many you want and everything, but holy shit, you really don't need more than a few of them.
>>
>>8326756
Man, the inclusion of that brassard is my favorite feature. Fucking weird.
>>8326808
Probably. I guess they thought they could head off the scarcity issues by shipping solid cases, but maybe it's not gonna work. I'd how Hasbro/Target handle replenishment before I got spooled up over it.
Finding Viper variants (regular, Alley and Night) is going to really suck
>>
It’ll be a clusterfuck tomorrow, it still says street date 8:14 in target pda as of now
>>
>>8326460
Yes, he's ginger.
>>
File: beachhead-07.jpg (65 KB, 500x820)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>8326833
>>8326460
Well I'm gonna pretend this isn't real
>>
>>8326840
I hate that.
>>
>>8326806
Not him, but I don't even know how accurate that is....I've looked on Popfindr for a week, and every single Target in a 25 mile radius has always only showed 0, and there's probably 20. within that range. I have a hard time believing that not a single one of those doesn't have a single figure.
>>
>>8326460
>>8326833
>>8326840
>>8326866
I thought you guys were talking about the Shideshow one. I like the idea of him being one ugly motherfucker.
>>
>Keep getting told from Target "its the 14th we can't sell them"
>Keep watching Popfindr numbers go from 6 to 0
>Now only two stores left, the closest store to me and one 20 minutes away
I hate this so much. My only hope is that a second round of Troopers/Beachhead show up when Baroness shipments come in, because evidently she is no where
>>
>>8326867
Could always be some psycho with too much time on their hands scouting the entire area. Saw a number of people driving an hour out just to check cause they didn't have a local store. I really do want to believe in Hasbro's dream world where we're all walking into Target tomorrow to full shelves, but that is literally the opposite of what will happen
>>
Targets around me show roadblocks aplenty, and I've seen one on the pegs, but nobody else from the wave in the area.
>>
File: 20200731_103809.jpg (3.07 MB, 4032x2268)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
I love them. Wish I'd found Beach Head too, though.
>>
>>8325389
Why? This was the hot wave for MLS two months ago and I’m now finding multiple AoA Jean Greys
Hell all of Targets exclusive Hasbro stuff from last year is now on deep clearance.
>>
>>8326930
Mass retail Legends always end up binning. And exclusives usually don't consist of an entire sub-line of a newly revived brand with 2 new characters and an army builder.
>>
>>8326460

Yes. Though they are all widely different and range in looks from white/red/brown/blonde/black/brown haired soldier, a Dasher Hatfield double, and a white trashy guy with a shaved head and a fu-manchu mustache.

Even the cartoon can't decide how he talks; Sunbow had Beachhead talk with a southern drawl, but DIC gave him a more gruff generic voice while the Spytroopers made him talk like a Californian surfer.

It's one of the reasons I don't want them to give Beachhead an unmasked head, as they've muddied the water so badly with the mystery with their no fucks given lack of consistancy with the character.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1200)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Lmao
>>
>>8326952
>my feet hurt
>>
File: G-I-Joe-Spy-Troops.jpg (18 KB, 640x348)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>8326942
>Spytroopers made him talk like a Californian surfer
The one I grew up with and what I'll always think of him as. Fun movie
>>
>>8326952
>>8326956
>nobody has asked me about my tattoos
>other roadblock's gun doesn't even have a name
>everyone is too intimidated by my mirrored shades
>the durag is making my head sweat
>>
>>8326952
idgi
>>
>>8326952
can he breath?
>>
>>8326952
>how could this happen to me
>I've made my mistakes
>>
>new figures
>no card back
What was Hasbro “thinking”
>>
So what’s the story with these Target “senior hours”? Seems like they’re open early for old people, but is it strictly enforced? If I’m waiting outside and some boomer comes out with a cart full of Troopers I may have one of those public freakouts.
>>
File: c69dem9t2ja11.jpg (52 KB, 1334x750)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>8327112
If you're not capable of knocking out an old man, you're not a real Joe fan
>>
>>8327112
Not sure about your target, but mine and most other stores in my area started doing that because of corona. Let the seniors shop by themselves one morning a week to try and reduce their chance of infection.
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).jpg (331 KB, 1200x1600)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Part 2
>>
>>8327178
>>8326952

It's getting so hot, toys in being delivered in trailers are starting to melt.
>>
>>
>>8326952
>>8327178
Oh so that's why my trooper's plastic holder was a little weird. Huh
>>
Just hold out guys. Mine had 3 pegs of troopers
>>
>>8327229
Did that line up with popfindr?
>>
>>8327231
No it claimed 0
Someone is theorizing it’s getting mixed up with other exclusives such as the new TF ones.
>>
File: So you're telling me.png (171 KB, 469x321)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>8327290
>>
>>8326993
I love that movie. Ocean Dub Piccolo voices Destro and I can’t unhear it.
>>
>>8327315
Been looking for a stream of it, Valor vs Venom as well. My old dvd's pretty fucked
>>
>tfw have to wait 79 years for Destro to come out
>>
File: F9Q0a4T.jpg (190 KB, 1500x965)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>8327229
>>8327290
That's the strangest account I've read yet, gives me hope I guess
>>
File: 1596052179801.png (208 KB, 442x408)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>TFW just got my shipment notice for Snake Eyes

Feels good man. What should I get next?
>>
>>8327584
The rest of them
>>
How the hell does somebody on ebay have 2 profit director destros in hand ready to ship??!!
>>
>>8327586
Well yea, but who should I get 2nd?
>>
>>8327612
Connections to the chinese
>>8327613
I'd say Duke
>>
File: MVIMG_20200606_135534~2.jpg (1.18 MB, 2643x2156)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>8327613
Scarlett so you can have the cutest couple award winners
>>
>>8327612
Apparently there was some event in Hong Kong. The SDCC CC is out there too
>>
>>8327584
For sure Scarlett. She is a cutie. Then Destro Baroness and CC.
>>
>acba
>>
File: giphy-downsized-large.gif (3.51 MB, 530x299)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
>>8327639
>>
>>8326796
Update: about an hour after this post popfindr registered the change in inventory. Still six Beach Heads, down to one trooper that, somehow, never made it to the shelf.
>>
>>8327639
>arbco
>>
>tfw employee says they only got 6, they're already gone, and are discontinued

I just grabbed Beach Head off ebay, fuck this store. We'll get another Baroness and trooper at some point
>>
>>8326942
He's an inbred Alabaman hick, he'd have southern accent.
>>
>>8327639
>cadacbra
>>
>>8327231
>popfindr

For the record, Popfindr is inaccurate. I looked up my local Target and it said it had nothing in stock. I went into the store and checked the kiosk and it said that Troopers and Beach Head were in stock. I asked and a n older lady was nice enough to go into the back and gave me 2 Troopers and a Beach Head.

If I were you, I'd take popfindr with a grain of salt.
>>
>>8327850
>I went into the store and checked the kiosk and it said that Troopers and Beach Head were in stock. I asked and a n older lady was nice enough to go into the back and gave me 2 Troopers and a Beach Head.
Lucky. I asked a lady at mine earlier today and she scanned the peg to check if they were in stock and then said they were street dated and I'd have to wait. I was tempted to walk a few isles down and ask a different employee working the toy department but with my luck it would have yielded the same result.
>>
Went to 3 targets all had pegs and price tags for the CI figures. Ladies stocking the toys section from 2 of the targets said they would not be stocked until the 14th. Can't check tomorrow until at least 4pm. It's going to be a fucking nightmare finding them on shelf.
>>
Slip the worker another twenty and they'll probably get them out for you. Still cheaper than scalpers.
>>
>>8327891
>she scanned the peg to check if they were in stock

Use one of the small kiosks located around the store. When the item pops up it will not only tell you if it's in stock but also if it's in stock at any other stores in your area.
>>
>>8327818
Stop it you fucking mongoloid. Quit feeding scalpers.
>>
>>8327913
The price scanners? They do that?
>>
>>8327639
>acba
All
Cobra
be
Awesome
>>
>>8327930
>acba
A
Cobra
Baroness
Ass
>>
>>8327920
I'm not waiting another few weeks to see if the price MIGHT go down. Employees at my store are pretty obviously gonna keep buying cases for themselves, and target.com's gonna be another shitshow on the 14th. An extra 25 bones towards one figure is worth it rn
>>
>>8327926
Yeah. The newer ones do. They look like small ipads and are touch screen. You just punch in the dpci and hit enter. My store just went through a remodel so maybe it's something new? They added in a self serve snack bar at the front too with drinks and stuff to eat.
>>
Is it true Targets is hiding inventory now? I mean, not that we can verify it but a bunch of targets near me lost stock overnight and I hope it's not some guy.

>>8327229
Mine has a peg and a spot on the shelf but I have concernes that they'll care to fill them. They didn't give a damn for Carbonized Mandalorian after all. Problem is unlike Mando people (rightfully) want 3+ troopers.
>>
I get out of work tomorrow at 5. Should I even bother going to my local Target store?
>>
>>8328014
How out of the way is it for you?
>>
>>8328014
It probably wouldn't be worth it t.b.h. On the off chance your Target is breaking the street date, it's already going to be wiped out by 10am.
>>
>>8328014
If you have nothing better to do you may as well.
>>
File: FullSizeR.jpg (123 KB, 828x828)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Imagine being fucked by Target when you're trying to army build
>>
>>8328014
Call your store tomorrow morning and ask them to see what the street date is when they pull up the dpci on their pda first. I work there and checked before I left, still says 8/14
>>
>>8328074
Hasbro's pretty fucking retarded to make an army builder an exclusive. They have to be planning a two pack right now.
>>
>>8327942
not when they are clogging shelves for the holidays. They have orders placed for more in September and October. Could have saved that money and bought more.
>>
File: IMG_9815.jpg (58 KB, 600x600)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
or strip down Pulse cases
>>
>>8328090
meant for >>8328082
>>
>>8328087
Ah man, could've bought one additional figure months from now, dang. Where is this even confirmed?
>>
So like, why would they be telling us 8/1 when that is contrary to everything Target says? Why would they want people going into Targets and getting bitchy with employees there? Is there any chance at all the store managers go in tomorrow and have an email or whatever that says “stock the Joes”? Like wtf is the point of all this.
>>
>>8328048
No him, but I can go at 8am but I don't want to waste my time if I'm just going to be told "Sorry, 14". Like, what am I supposed to do, say "GI Joe Instagram said it would be August 1st", they told me today they can only honor it if its in their systems
>>
>>8328096
I honestly think Hasbro's thinking is along these lines
>people hyped for Joes
>go into Target two weeks early
>Target goes, "look at all that buzz, we better make sure we make big orders with Hasbro"
>profit
>>
>>8328087
>They have orders placed for more in September and October
Got a source for that?
>>
>>8328104
Fucking genius move. Probably just incompetence though
>>
File: getting beach head.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>8327891
>an older lady gave me beach head
>>
>>8328087
When has this happened with Target exclusives? The seeker 2-pack is impossible to find in store, the Decepticon Clones never made it to shelves. Carbonized mandalorian might as well have not existed. The only exclusives I can think of that really stuck around was Black Widow, and that Star Wars Solo deluxe figure no one wants.

The only Joe we'll see is Roadblock and maybe 1 beachhead
>>
>>8328082
He'll come two-packed with either the Viper or a Crimson Guard.
>>
>>8328025
I drive right by it so its not out of my way at all.
>>
File: Marvel-WadeCollins.jpg (38 KB, 360x450)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>8328149
And I'll buy as many as I can.
>>
>>8328129
I'm still not sure we can compare a single release to an entire sub line, but we will for sure see Roadblocks on the pegs for the next year at least
>>
>>8328082
100% they will. They know army builders sell and since they don't have to pay licensing, everything they can make off these will be gravy. I bet we'll see the Cobra troopers first and I can see a red ninja pack come along around when the Snake Eyes movie comes out.
>>
>>8328194
Thats a very fair point anon, but I'm sorry to say Roadblock ain't the one we all want.

With any luck, this is more like the Netflix Transformers wave. That wasn't impossible to get at first but it was still hard, but now its cluttering shelves.
>>
>>8324847
I think AZ has only gotten Roadblocks... Only RB near me, too.
>>
Do we have any idea when the new online preorders will open?

I'm gonna be at my target at 8 am, I don't expect them to have anything, though.
>>
>>8328675
No pre-order. Just up for sale on the 14th.
>>
>>8328741
So the tweet in the OP is wrong?
>>
>>8328812
It's old. They put out an updated tweet here >>8325237
>>
Finally got them after waiting so long for bbts. Felt like an eternity. Love them, but the backpacks are worthless on Duke and Snake Eyes.
>>
File: joe_w_guns.jpg (353 KB, 1210x908)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>8328829
>>
So we know that Beach Head, Raodblock and the Troopers are getting a whole case each, if not more depending on the store, but how many of the Baroness are there per case? Do we know that at all?
>>
>>8328828
Ah, thank you. Sorry I missed that.
>>
>>8328675
What state? I need an east coast Anon to go and see what happens, nice and early.
>>
>>8328879
west coast, so cal. I'm expecting to find nothing because exclusives almost NEVER EVER EVER make it to shelves down here. The scalper culture is way too aggressive.

I've seen dudes walk in at opening for stores, go right to customer service, and get handed cases.
>>
>>8328885
WA state here. Mine opens at 7AM but it’s a long drive. Was hoping to hear something encouraging before going all the way out there
>>
>>8328879
Not that it'd matter all these stores seem to be doing it almost random. I wouldn't be surprised if I go tomorrow, get told to come back on the 14th, only to find it sold out on Monday the 3rd
>>
>>8328834
>>
>>8328935
That’s basically been my experience. Usually get street dated, check Brickseek over a few days, sells out anyways.
>>
>>8328962
Hmm, here's hopin the stores ordered more than one case of that one then.
>>
Almost pulled the trigger on arctic stormshadow as it had a Aug 1st release date on amazon uk, but its gone now
>>
>>8328829
>>8328830
Backpacks should've had 2 pegs on them and been hollow, they're way too heavy. Nice crossbow for Scarlett, where's it from?
>>
Still says 14th on popfindr for street date
>>
File: tenor.gif (108 KB, 220x165)
108 KB
108 KB GIF
>>8329188
>>
Oh wow, cool
>>
>>8328014
No, but my $80 listing on ebay, goyim.
>>
>>8329204
And Target cucks us all again!lol
>>
>>8329204
and yet my Target says they're hard dated for the 14th. Great fucking work all around
>>
Nope nothing
>>
>>8329248
Mine still hasn't put out the one trooper they still have or any of their beach heads.
>>
>>8329204
So are they going to be in stores today or no?
>>
>>8329278
they weren't in mine they said that the 14th was the street date
>>
No Baroness, idk what the deal is with her, but my Target had Beachhead, beard Roadblock, and the Trooper. At first the lady said street dated for 14th, but there was another collector there that works at Target who told her it would ring up fine, so she limited each person to one of each and sold them to us. Pretty rad
>>
>>8323862
Lads, i really want a dreadnok vehicle so im honestly thinking of buying the ground assault with heartwrencher. Someone convince me out of it
>>
>>8329285
I thought the Thunder Machine, that little jet ski, and FANG chopper with neon colors were the only official Dreadnok vehicles out there.
>>
West Coast here, any East Coast joes went into Target today and found Cobra Island figures now?
>>
Both targets I hit had nothing.
Went in the back and looked nothing.
Checked the hand held and he told me it says street date August 14.
>>
Midwest here, just went to Target and they had nothing. Employee still had the release date as 8/14 when asked. Three other guys were waiting as well, so clearly in demand
>>
Lol this is exactly what I thought would happen.

Target didn't change the release date
>>
Braintree MA has 4 Beach Heads.
>>
>>8329172
I really don’t know. I found it on eBay as a blade weapon set.
>>
Found, maybe? Image from instagram
>>
File: 20200801_091524.jpg (1.03 MB, 2576x1932)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
7AM, Target had stock in the back that's still street dated for 08/14. All the pegs were up though. Went back at 9AM, nothing changed but there was a lone Beachhead out. Half of his parts already swapped though.
>>
>>
Houston here, ran into others claiming the other targets had started selling them. They convinced a Target worker to scan the trooper (only figure they had in stock) and since it scanned they sold the case of 6 to us four there. One of the managers didn't want to budge on the street date but was ok if it scanned. Two guys took 2 each and the 3rd lady,buying for her husband, split the the last 2 with me so I snagged one.

Another Target only had Roadblock but wouldn't break the date.
>>
>>8329377
Well, it was found in a Hong Kong toy store lmao
>>
Local Target gave me a bs line. "It does not matter what Twitter says, we have to abide by our local street date. Sometimes Targets get different, local street dates, and I cannot override them."

Manager told me to show up on the 14th, and they will be limiting them to one per customer as there is such a high demand. EYEROLL EMOJI
>>
Only one Target within 30 mi of me shows as actually having the trooper. I'm out front and there's 3 other people. Two of them seem cool with splitting the case, 3rd guy won't say anything about splitting. Great.
>>
>>8329415
Cough on him
>>
>>8329422
I'm wondering what the over-under is on this dude running as soon as the doors open.
>>
>>8329424
Gonna be some real "Jingle all the Way" shit
>>
>>8329415
If a majority of today's reports are to be believed, you likely won't have to worry about getting anything. You have a better chance of getting turned away before they even check if the figures will ring up for sale.
>>
just tell them the 14th is the date for the website, but they're good to sell in store now

hell, tell them you work at the Target over at [other part of city] and that they ring up fine
>>
>>8329429
That's what I expect. It's also why I'm not going to be running for anything or acting like a child or doing any of that.
>>
Whats a polite way of asking if you can try to scan them? Would that even work? I don't get that after all the times target screwed up release dates before, so many are hard set on this.
>>
>>8329431
Manager wouldn't even budge on that. Gave corporate bullshit "I work for Target, the box says the 14th, can't do anything."
>>
Can't get the figures, although they are putting the tags up literally right now.
>>
>>8329445
I mean, with just the DCPI code, they can tell you whether there’s a street date or not. If there is, it won’t scan. I’m assuming target was supposed to change the street dates everywhere but I doubt there’s some nationwide system you can just put that into to fix it.
>>
Apparently no Target has the Baroness Cycle in either... despite having a tag up for it too.

Target is probably going to send an update on Monday that without will be okay to sell them and screw us out even more who waited till the 14th.
>>
A lot of places seem to be under the impression that roadblock is the only one that's supposed to be put on stock today. I'm at a Target that has all of them, but the only one they will sell is road block.
>>
went to the only Target near me that had the troopers in stock on popseeker, and they are on hold for somebody.

I was here at opening, but that wasn't fast enough...
>>
>>8329472
Thats bullshit.
Thats some inside fuckery there.
>>
Pa here, found wave 1 in my towns store but that's it and didn't see pegs for the Joe's at all.
>>
I haven't even seen wave 1 anywhere in Portland Oregon.
>>
This is the most fucked up release I've ever seen Hasbro do. No part of this is friendly to the consumer in any capacity.

It's the release equivalent of throwing two pieces of bread into a room full of 20 starving people.
>>
How accurate and up to date is Popfindr? Two Targets 20 miles east of me have Beachheads but I don't want to burn gas and then find out they are gone already.
>>
File: 20200801_114557.jpg (2.52 MB, 4032x2268)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
Just a heads up. Beach Head's ab crunch sucks. It's not just his vest getting in the way.
>>
>>8329526
It's updated daily as far as I can tell. If you call, you probably won't get anyone to check the DCPI over the phone. Due to demand of product with Covid, they're not checking inventory over the phone.
>>
>>8329526
They probably either already sold them to scalpers or will refuse to sell them at all. It's not worth bothering at this point.
>>
File: 3pcv2s.jpg (76 KB, 500x736)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>8329377
>That chin+jaw combo

Cheesus, I'll need a Spider woman head to swap that.
>>
So, essentially if I want villains for this line I have to pay massive scalper prices for basic troopers and baroness.

Good job, Hasbro. You killed the line.
>>
>>8329377
she answered the call
>>8329556
1/12 fags got greedy
>>
>>8329562
>1/12 fags
I know you're baiting, but the scale is certainly drawing so many different crowds. Did they not see this demand coming?
>>
>>8329567
They know. Hasbro knows exactly what the demand is going to be for this shit. They just don't care.

The only possible conclusion from all of their behavior for pretty much forever is that they are totally okay with the scalper market.
>>
>>8329567
did 1/12 faggots need to hype up a mediocre scale for opportunists to scalp?
>>
Hey there she is
>>
File: 74452523.jpg (77 KB, 529x566)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>mfw they say they can't bring out a case of Wave 1 figures because it's buried underneath a bunch of Rey "Skywalker" and Jannahs
>>
1/12 fags get what they deserve. You talk about it this much yet cry foul when people buy multiple to off load.
>>
>>8329584
My targets still have tlj stuff on the shelves. Current Hasbro Star wars is in a very similar situation at retail that Masters of the universe was when it died.
>>
>>8329585
>It's another Micheal from Retroblasting shitposts on /toy/ episode
>>
>>8329585
>How dare you be excited about things!
>>
>>8329590
getting excited about things leads to acba boog claiming he invented toy photography
>>
File: 765743.png (653 KB, 540x810)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>8329587
No store will put them on shelves. I got Duke the other day, but I want more figures.
>>
Went to target the morning and with some politness, insistence, and three others shoving phones around showing tweets, 5 of us and surprisingly 1 little kid got some joes.
>>
>>8329536
I heard that prerecorded filter message too. They'll check, they don't give a fuck
>>
>>8329472
Should have asked them to call Corp. You literally could have forced some figs out of them.
>>
File: 20200801_120238.jpg (866 KB, 1907x2268)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
I really don't care for his beret. Makes him look like a Mother Base goon.
>>
File: xFE6QYa.jpg (155 KB, 1500x1199)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Well they need something to shoot
>>
God damn what a clusterfuck this all is. I don't think I've ever seen a release be handled so poorly. I'd like to say maybe Hasbro learned a lesson but I'm sure we'll be in this same situation when they decide to give Wal-Mart their own wave too that has Vipers or Iron Grenadiers in it.
>>
>>8329643
I think a lot of people are going to leave the line unless they resolve this in some capacity.
>>
>>8329643
Hasbro has been fucking themselves up for the last 10 years. The Marvel Legends have been the only consistent line Hasbro hasn't fucked up much on, but who fucking cares about Marvel anymore.
>>
File: beachhead8_large.jpg (114 KB, 270x600)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>8329643
>>8329649
No one's leaving the line. All Hasbro's "learned" is that trickling out the release is guaranteed to have the figures fly off of shelves. Everything gets used again, they'll release another Baroness and trooper. All we have to worry about is that they don't do something completely retarded with Beach Head's repaint
>>
>>8329472
>on hold
You should have told them that's false advertising
They would have had no choice but to sell it
>>
File: January 2020.png (164 KB, 613x676)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>8329649
So it's still true?
>>
>>8329649
>>8329684
1/12 fags kill another line through overhype
>>
>>8329615
>Makes him look like a Mother Base goon
That sounds like a good thing.
>>
Where'st the best place to get Classified Cobra Commander?
>>
>>8329706
You can just pre-order them on Amazon. Probably still on Hasbro Pulse.
>>
>>8329710
Yea but where will shipping be cheaper?
>>
>>8329713
It's probably going to be close to the same everywhere, or within a dollar or two, unless you have Amazon prime in which it will be free
>>
File: mfw_serpentor.jpg (43 KB, 514x351)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
man their Twatter is getting hammered this morning. I'm not usually into sanctimony, but Hasblow should be ashamed of themselves. Especially if this really is some shitty plot to either gauge interest or drive up hype. Relatively few people have been able to get the figures and even less have had a positive experience in doing so. Haranguing some hourly wage employee to get them "out of the back" for you is tiresome bullshit for everyone involved. Just sell them online, take preorders, and be done with this
>>
>>8329670
I’d be okay with his original colors too.
>>
>>8329718
Same thing happened with the new MOTU figures that were supposed to release today. Such bullshit
>>
File: beachhead-06.jpg (93 KB, 586x650)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>8329736
Line's gonna go just like 25th did, put out updates and homages first, then bust out the 100% classic designs to double dip.
>>
Do Little Armory LMGs work with Roadblock?

I have a bunch of LA guns laying around and I'd love to replace the si-fi gun he comes with.
>>
>>8327586
>>8327619
>>8327620
>>8327632
Thanks for the advice!

I ended up going with Cobra Commander because I like masked swordsmen, but I'll consider the others.
>>
>>8329718
It's especially unforgivable because they should have learned their lesson for this with the hydra soldiers for Marvel Legends. They knew people hated trying to find those so they eventually put up the figures on Hasbro pulse in large quantity. Everybody liked that.

Then here they come and just shit the bed again worse than they did before
>>
>>8329741
Fine by me honestly. Scarlet and Roadblock could use it, although Roadblock will probably get his V3. And Gung ho needs his turquoise colors
>>
>>8329771
They want to make as much full price money as they can first. Expect troopers like those Hydra and Aim releases six months down the line. Probably after a wider release full retail trooper.
>>
File: 1561816458916.jpg (9 KB, 224x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>TARGET on 8/14
>"Sorry we're out of stock!"
>>
>>8329583
Lol fuck that
>>
>>8329583
So the Hong Kong BLMers intercepted our toys and are trying to sell them to fund their anarchy?
>>
>>8329798
ME on 8/14
>Sorry, I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
File: unnamed.png (146 KB, 320x320)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
There aren't even a ton of ebay listings popping up wth
>>
>>8329865
I wont pay scalpers, I don't bargain with terrorists.
>>
>>8329894
Unrelated to all this, is it still paying scalpers if you're really late to a line and buy something five plus years old?
Asking if I've betrayed my morals for that Ultimate He-Man I bought a few weeks back.
>>
>>8329897
No, scalpers scoop up brand new product. You bought from an "investor"
>>
>>8329902
Okay, cool. Because I've been doing a LOT of posturing about scalpers lately.
>>
>>8329909
Ultimately do whatever you want with your money.
>>
My Snake Eyes can't fit his knife all the way into the sheath, is that just mine?
>>
>>8329928
But it's more of a fear of hypocrisy thing. I've been talking a lot of shit about people buying from scalpers and if I was one of them? oof.
>>
>>8329938
Hypocrisy in the eyes of who? /toy/? Who gives a shit?
What >>8329902 said is correct anyway, scalpers are ticks selling new products at markups, not guys selling older toys that have increased in value. Are boomers selling Honus Wagner cards “scalpers”? No.
>>
>>8322188
So glad I got like four of those guys
>>8322239
and I got this guy and Low-Light so I could have them have a sniper duel
>>
>>8329929
no, almost all of them seem to be like that
>>
>>8329929
It seems like a defect that 50% have. I bought one at Target and mine worked just fine, but lots of people are saying they got one that had a knife that didn't go in.
>>
>>8329468
They sound guilty, like they know they sold their cases to scalpers already.
>>
Cheeky fucks
>>
>>8330081
That's dishonest.
Looooowwwwww.
>>
So is this Cobra Island release a Target exclusive?
>>
>>8330097
Surprised no one's grabbed it by accident yet, I just saw two sell for 49 before I could even click the listing. No fucking way these things are dropping in price
>>
https://forbiddenplanet.com/305538-gi-joe-classics-action-figure-baroness-with-cobra-coil/

Posting this again in case anyone wants to preorder as a back up. No charge until shipment. Says only a few left. It’s Uk shipping
>>
>>8330108
For now
Until they decide to sell us Troopers with less accessories through some other means
>>
>>8330117
I hope the non-Target Baroness just has the gold accents and a more appropriate black motorcycle. I'll crack up if the reason it's red is because that's Target's color.
>>
File: 20200801_131512.jpg (1.3 MB, 2576x1932)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Target didn't have any Classified to sell, but they did have some ten dollar 1:12 scale bikes that work pretty well with the new Joes.
>>
File: 20200801_131322.jpg (1.24 MB, 2576x1932)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>8330126
>>
>>8330120
Baroness would be rereleased single packed, the vehicle will probably stay exclusive for the time being. And it's red because cobra has always been red, it wouldn't have been blue if it was Wal-Mart exclusive
>>
File: Barrel_Break_IX-2.jpg (71 KB, 500x316)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
With them using Nerf guns for the weapons, who do you think is going to get the best looking one, the Barrel Break? I'm betting Road Pig, in addition to his wrist crossbow and sledgehammer.
>>
>>8330120
Personally I think the bike looks kind of goofy and could do without entirely. It’s not even a signature item of the character, Snake Eyes with Timber in similar packaging would make more sense to me
Also at this point I’m just like “fuck it”. This Target fiasco has been demoralizing, and I have been all-in on Classified
>>
>>8330136
They're definitely throw it in with a Dreadnok
>>8330150
I want to say I'm not bothered cause I know we'll get more troopers, but damn, I really want THESE specific troopers. Fomo I guess
>>
>>8330157
It's fomo for sure because we don't know what about these troopers will be different from a standard release. I hope it's nothing major. I suspect maybe it's just the arm band and possibly the rifles.
>>
>>8330258
Worst case scenario they change the entire shade of blue. I'd rather not have the exclusive ones at all in that case. A few extra red stripes or whatever i can live with.
>>
>>8329929
>>8330060
>>8330070
The deluxe release was fine which makes it even more strange. It's the same mold. Makes me wonder who fucked on the production line
>>
>>8330425
It's probably something that happened when they were being made at the factory, since a good number of them don't have the knife sheath problem. Maybe whoever was working the equipment that day came down with Wu-flu.
>>
Is popfinder for real? Mine said they had six troopers this morning and now it’s zero. I’d believe anything at this point but that would be another kick in the nuts
>>
File: Gyro Captain.jpg (153 KB, 810x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>8330097
I see what you did there...
>>
>>8330480
6 to 0 is what I saw at mine, seemed to be accurate according to what the employee said. Just wait for the 14th and hope the bots are gone
>>
New thread!

>>8330482

>>8330482

>>8330482
>>
File: dDDG3.jpg (66 KB, 960x600)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>me and the /toy/boys going to Target on 8/1

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.