[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Toy Story.jpg (308 KB, 1800x900)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
If your toys came to life, how would they react to your lifestyle or you in general?
>>
Disgust. Nothing but pure disgust.
>>
>>8249253
You tell us first OP.
>>
File: CGdUjUNWwAE8TaY.jpg (26 KB, 480x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>8249253
They'd probably be real disappointed
>>
>>8249253
>everyone stay quiet! Andy's masturbating again.
>>
I'd put them to work finishing my dioramas. I'd give them all little trowels and jewelry saws.
>>
https://youtu.be/7j4ll-ZqrYs
>>
>>8249256
They'd be blown away by my enormous cock and total chadness
>>
File: 1584727777152.png (597 KB, 777x461)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
Cuddle with my Callie plush every night.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>holy shit, he never fucking leaves
>does he even have friends?
>there he goes jerking off again
>I wish he'd at least play with us, I haven't moved in months
>>
File: Zone-tan dakimakura.jpg (39 KB, 418x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Would my body pillow think she's Zone-tan and I'd have to teach her that she's not Zone-tan?
>>
>>8249273
>not letting her think she's zone-tan
fucker
>>
>>8249253
Pity at my depression, as well as some disgust
>>
>>8249282
You're right anon, I'm such a dumbass. I got the dakimakura because she's my waifu so I should let her think she's Zone-tan and all my dreams will come true
>>
>>8249258
This.
>>
>>8249261
Based
>>
File: 1411080328173.jpg (47 KB, 383x512)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>toys are alive
>Bo Peep is statueshit
>Bo Peep is alive
>Statueshit is toys
Chew on that Rule 2 fags
>>
>>8249368
To be fair Bo Peep is western statueshit which is allowed. I can't believe TS went 4 movies without a single jap figure, articulated or not. There's so much untapped potential for characters there and they choose to avoid it.
>>
File: 1558513008421.jpg (88 KB, 1000x562)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>8249253
This is Woody.

He's seen things no toy should ever have to see.

Things he can never unsee.

He's seen what you do behind closed doors.

In front of him.

He's seen you hot glue his friends, and he's consoled them as they'd cried themselves to sleep.

That Figma you own of Hatsune Miku? She's tried to kill herself. And not just the once.

Starscream has internalized his pain. You thought those were loose ball joints? No. He's self-harming.

Your Marvel Legends Thanos spends hours, every night, clicking his fingers, trying to snap himself out of existence. He doesn't understand that he's a toy. He just wants it to end.

Your Lego Minifigs aren't "missing". They're on the lam. They never spend more than a single night in the same location, they're constantly on the move. Benny prays to God you'll build a spaceship so he can fly out of here.

It didn't have to come to this.

You monster.
>>
"Damn bitch you live like this?"
>>
>>8249255
This.
>>
>>8249255
Yep
>>
>>8249255
fpbp
>>
I mostly collect lego so it'd be like: "PLEASE STOP PERFORMING SURGERY ON US, PLEASE STOP SWAPPING OUR HEADS" or something like that.
>>
File: 1592504842800.jpg (40 KB, 745x526)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>8249253
There are too many variables. Are their personalities random or based on the character? Will they be in denial of being toys like Buzz or accept the reality?
Do they behave like Toy Story toys that hide from me or interact with me like some Indian in the Cupboard shit?
If my toys had the characters' personalities a lot of them would just try to A: Fight my other toys, B: Escape the display case and house, or C: Fuck my other toys.
I doubt many of them would be concerned with me, though some might find me a horrifying giant and try to kill me or run from me. And if they came to life I'd reach my own moral dillemma where it's obviously wrong to keep them in captivity but where the fuck would they go if I let them outside? Do I try to teach them that talking living toys aren't normal and that they'll scare people and get ran over and chewed on by dogs?
Do I let them roam around my house freely like intelligent pets and keep them safe?
I'd have to try to ask them how and why they came to life, and if it'll happen to all toys. Should I never order toys again? Will toys in other households do this? If it's exclusive to my collection then why?
I feel like my lifestyle would be low on the priority list for both me and the toys.
>>
>>8249385
One of the TV specials had a Japanese combining robot
>>
I feel like the fact that my toys don’t randomly leave contact numbers for suicide hotlines in places I’d find them is all the proof I need to know that they’re not alive.
>>
>>8251453
maybe they just don't like you either.
>>
>>8249253
they would think i am a degenerate
>>
"Good lord, why does he have dismembered parts in ziploc bags? Wait is...is that me in the one of the bags?"
My lego minifigs would likely be horrified that I keep spare parts.
>>
>>8249253
Always try to pry the bottle out of my hands, maybe pull me off the floor and drag me onto my mattress when I blackout. Bring water to the bedside, etc...
>>
File: 1580202542244 (1).png (3.18 MB, 5760x2172)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>
>Nendos are having a Jessie breakdown after being in my drawer for about 6 months since I don't have the space to display them
>Dark Angels are mad they have to be near my D&D minis of my custom Half Ork bard and dwarven pirate crew
>My Gunpla are horrified that I am just buying a new RGM-79 GM instead of fixing the one I had shattered.
>>
i'd watch them suffocate to death in the cum jar
>>
>>8249253
Best guest?
“Why do you spend all your time with her and not us?”
>>
File: woody.jpg (56 KB, 528x528)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
>>
They'd probably like me well enough. I dust them, I repair them when they break, I let them take turns on the honor seat which is my bedside table, and sometimes they get to follow me to work and decorate my desk. It's not the pure love of a child, but it's not bad.
>>
>>8255041
That's nice dear, now eat your supper before it gets cold
>>
>>8253067
Holy shit this is the most autistic thing I've seen since those wojaks sucking other wojacks into their asses.
>>
>>8253067
The real Slinky Dog Dash ride doesn't even have any loops, which makes it even more boring than that blue stock graphic of a roller coaster.
>>
>>8249253
I'm probably the most average person alive outside of collecting/some of the shows I like. I don't think they'd be disgusted, but probably not impressed either.
>>
>>8249258
Lmao
>>
File: downloadfile-4.jpg (20 KB, 474x355)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>
>>8249253
They couldn't come to life because I never leave my room
>>
>>8249385
License-issues
And it's a goddamn kids movie

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.