[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 100 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The thread for all 1/12 scale weapons, vehicles, furniture, clothes, and any other accessories. Including dioramas and dollhouses.
>>
It took me a while but I was finally able to find a 1/12 turntable. Phonographs are all over the place but anything more modern is difficult to find. First I found an Etsy seller selling it loose and without mentioning its origin but it was too expensive. With some further searching I found it was the World’s Coolest Turntable which was cheap and still widely available.
>>
I really want a house like this for my figures. How difficult could it be to build something similar?
>>
>>7537931
Pretty easy, look at dollhouse building on youtube.
It's mostly just flat pieces which shouldn't be too hard to measure and cut.
>>
>>7537935
I think it’d be better to start with a simple cardbox rectangle and from there move to more complex structures and other materials.
>>
>>7537166
I've probably seen that thing a dozen times and it never clicked that it was 1/12. Probably won't see it in-store now that I want it, lol.
>>
>>7539324
It’s still on ebay, probably Amazon too. Just don’t buy from Etsy scammers.
>>
>>7537931
Are these Reac designer chairs still being rereleased? I really want the Eames desk chair.
>>
>>7536115
>saw figma bicycle in Japan
>in weird print colours but were the limited fes run or some shit
>perfect for repaint
>cheap as shit
>didn't buy
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>7542483
What did you want it for?
Being figma it’s probably on the smaller side of “1:12” and would look tiny with larger figures like SHFiguarts, etc.
>>
>>7542483
If you wanted a bicycle for figmas you sure did. If you wanted a bicycle for other 1:12 figures >>7542710 is right, and you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>7537166
Since a turntable is useless on its own I got this set with some speakers, an amplifier, CD and DVD players, a TV, remote control, two vinyl singles,and TV stand. The TV stand itself is the worst part of it, I don’t particularly care for the design, the center speaker is glued in, and the thick acrylic is literally rough around the edges.
The World Coolest Turntable fits perfectly on top of the other elements, too bad it’s not silver.
>>
I’m a poorfag but I have fun making my own.
>>
>>7543317
Can you post more?
>>
>>7543527
I’ve never built a dollhouse before, so it’s a little fucked up
>>
>>7543581
Tiny books are really easy to crank out.
>>
Found this place on Egay... going to start my own little dio soon.
Lot of little neat stuff.
Some 1/12, and various other scales. Hope it helps!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263158066363
>>
My little bar set up. I made the bar table, cut up some popsicle sticks and stained both for the darker decor. It's a work in progress. I'm looking to get more miniatures from Ebay, anyone have any problem with Chinese dollhouse miniature sellers?
>>
File: 20190516_193718.jpg (3.8 MB, 3607x1908)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB JPG
>>7543717
Forgot pic, goddamnit
>>
File: Luzai1305857167.jpg (523 KB, 1400x1208)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
what is the best harley davidson bike my schoolgirl figma can ride on?
tried maisto brand before while the size is almost fit the bike feels really brittle
>>
>>7543727
how much are you willing to spend? because the only other brand that comes to mind is minichamps but those can be quite pricey if you just want it as an accessory
>>
>>7543727
New Day and Automaxx might do HDs. Been eyeing Maistos at the store, but the pics I've seen of them with figma have me convinced they just won't look for together.
>>
>>7544030
honestly i don't mind paying 30$+ since that's how much exride and shf bike cost, their variety is just tad small and exride's harley suck.
but of course if there's any good cheap brand i'd rather get that
>>
>>7544154
You might like Aoshima's HDs.
>>
There are these figma-1/12 scale tissue box covers of bathroom fixtures on ebay if you're crafty and looking to build a bathroom in your dollhouse.
>>
>>7544154
>30$
a minichamps harley doesn't go for less than $100, hot wheels made one too but it'd 1:10 and htf, the cheap maisto and new ray are still the best option if you just want an accessory
now, the minichamps grand prix bikes are fantastic and you can find models for relatively cheap on ebay
>>
>>7544617
>Red button in the middle of the mirror
What do those even do?
>>
>>7543592
One of those things is not like the others.
>>
>>7545611
You push the red buttons and it makes a sound corresponding with whatever that button is attached to, not sure what sound a mirror makes though.
>>
There’s a new interrogation room diorama at KGhobby.
>>
>>7547375
finally, I can have the Love Live girls interrogate the Joker
>>
>>7542483
There's a Little Armoury bicycle that went up for preorder like a week ago.
>>
>>7547898
It’s in the OP, anon.
>>
I'm looking for a 1/12 band set, guitars, bass, drum set, mic etc. I know some figma come with an instrument but I'm not really interested in the character themselves, and some are pretty hard to come by nowadays.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14 KB, 234x215)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>7551969
MONO did a set with exactly what you're describing.
>>
File: Hikari armbar.jpg (238 KB, 1600x1200)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
Any advice regarding dojo like stuff? Either traditional things like those wood thing that look like a standing bench, or more modern and practical like punching bags and stuff.
>>
>>7551980
That's pretty cool actually, just missing a drum set and mic.
>>
Bought this mini rug recently when I went on vacation
Goes well with my 1/12 collection of weapons
>>
File: IMG_20190522_014855__01.jpg (2.36 MB, 2176x2586)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>7552228
Forgot pic
>>
>>7552231
Looks really good. I've got a 1:12 rug somewhere, but it's far more traditional in design, and thus less interesting.

Your pic also reminds me that I really should have grabbed the Revoltech knight in silver instead of bronze.
>>
>>7552231
The Revo knight isn't exactly 1/12 scale
>>
>>7552532
There’s going to be a knight from COOmodel soon.
>>
>>7543317
Animal shaping balloon and copper coil over a bolt? Looking nice!
>>
File: Chinese cup Moltar.jpg (74 KB, 480x818)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>7547375
>>7547408
Yotsuba can interrogate Space Ghost as to where the last ice cream bar went.

Spoiler, Jigen took it.

>>7543719
Looking nice, never underestimate an inexpensive pot of wood stain, popsicle sticks, superglue and a little time.

>>7552008
Sushi rolling mat and some wood stain for the tatami. Jakks and other wrestling figures make a lot of the more modern stuff like punching and kicking bags.

>>7551980
Been looking for drums and all I could find is the K-On figure. Thanks!

>>7543717
EVen if it states the scale check the description as they usually give measurements. 1/12th stuff has come in far too big for me at times but not too often, it's so cheap it's worth the crapshoot especially if you're handy making your own. Pic related is one of the "1/12th scale coffee mugs" that came in..."
>>
File: CHinese cup 2.jpg (67 KB, 480x818)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>7555752
This is what I did with it.
>>
>>7555752
You need a Good Cop and Bad Cop for any interrogation.
>>
>>7556124
Sort of figured Yotsuba is schizo enough to be both.
>>
>>7555752
There’s a Muppets drum set too, I think.
>>
>>7557165
YEah, with ANimal. JUst a bit pricey compared to the K-on one when I could use her as a random background schoolgirl in a street scene and don't have much use for Animal, though I do love the Muppet Show there's not a lot of uses for the figure.

I did buy a loose Scooter for the tons of accessories he comes with, though.
>>
File: Band.jpg (1023 KB, 1280x960)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
>>7552095
Best drum set is the figma Ritsu which can be gotten for as little as 2k yen on Mandy. You also get a background school girl for whatever. Best mics imo come from either Sh. Figuarts Freddy Mercury (pricey) or Revoltech DMC Jagi or Krauser (500JPY each)
>>
>>7557918

>You also get a background school girl for whatever.

Good to see two occurrences of hivemind.

What you said about a background schoolgirl and also that MJ figure is the next purchase on my list.

In the little comic/play/whatever that MJ figure will be the cashier at every place in town and it's never addressed why.
>>
>>7557918
>checks sold listings for Figuarts Freddie
Fucking disgusting. He's a good figure, but not that damn good.
>>
>Want more guns for my Revoltech Evas
>Due to the design the hands are slightly too big to hold 1:12 weapons
Anyone know a good source of guns they can hold? Doesn't matter if they're sci-fi or realistic, as a lot of the Eva weapons are just IRL guns upscaled to mecha size.
>>
Kotobukiya's M.S.G. line of weapon kits might work, as might Frame Arms weapons.
>>
>>7563510
Ah yes, I'd forgotten about them. I actually have a few for that express purpose too so I don't know what my excuse is.
>>
Months ago I ordered some out of stock YSK accessories like binoculars, flashlights,... leg shackles from HLJ expecting they would eventually cancel my order because the stuff I ordered wasn’t going to come back in stock. Surprisingly after all this time HLJ just charged me and the stuff I ordered is ready to ship. YSK also makes 1/12 guns, I have no idea how they compare to Little Armory though.
>>
File: YSKRPG-2.jpg (90 KB, 480x507)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>7563586
If this pic I borrowed from a Japanese language blog is any indication, they're probably on par. At least after cleaning up the flashing.

In accessory related news, I'm still waiting on my damn Platz 1/12 rifles to come from Japan.
>>
For some reason I can't post photos on mobile but Dollar Tree around here has some wooden furniture for $1 each that are pretty close to 1/12. They need painted or stained though.
>>
>>7563852
I've seen those, and have been tempted a couple of times.
>>
>>7563852
One of my "kids" has the same problem in the dollar store. When he does some US shopping for me he has to run out sometimes and send the photos he took if he's unsure about whether or not it's the correct item.

ANyhow, this is a different brand but the same furniture. I"ll have a look for the ones I used wood stain on, they come out looking pretty decent.

The only problem is the sloppy glue job requires you to do just a touch of sanding at the joints as the glue spot won't absorb stain.
>>
>>7563586
Same thing happened to me a year or two back. It was totally worth the wait.
>>
Are there any 1/12 cars that aren’t horribly expensive?
>>
A few, but diecast vehicles in that scale tend to be pretty fancy display pieces, and definitely won't accommodate most 1/12 figures. You might look into 1/12 R/C cars.
>>
>>7570002
some Bruder stuff works, a few rc cars too, there are model kits but they can be a bit delicate, and there are paper models
>>
File: JIgen Guitar.jpg (85 KB, 480x818)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>7551969
Just got this in today. Re-Ment Zakka SNoopy guitar. $11 AUD so less in USD. THe amplifier makes a great 50's radio and the guitar comes with a pick, stand and atrap and you get a little snoopy playing sax.
>>
File: KEnner SHadow.jpg (49 KB, 450x361)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>7570002
WHat's your price point? I know a lot of older cars like the KEnner TErminator or the old SHadow car that are the right size and run about $40 each.
>>
Extremely happy that I found a local Buy/Sell/Trade 1:12 FB group 2 days ago.
>>
bump
>>
>>7557963
Blame the movie
>>
>>7579005
Yeah, I figured once that movie came out that the secondary market on the figure would go nuts.
>>
Is anyone making original 1/12 headsculpts?
>>
File: TheMonkee.jpg (162 KB, 522x608)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
I picked up some of those Mono instruments and they're a lot better than I thought they would be. I was surprised to see that the strings were actually string and not molded on. I'm going to bite it and pick up that one k-on figma with the drumset, there's also a Miku that comes with a mic stand that I'll also get. Last I saw them they were decently priced.
>>
>>7539585
Found one today, at Cracker Barrel of all places. I've got a speaker from an old Love Hina figure, so I just got to figure out what to do for record sleeves. Can't see myself paying $3 each from an eBay seller for them, and I don't have a printer currently. I'll figure out something, I'm just glad to have the record player
>>
>>7544617
I think my Grandma had one of these.

I would pass because of the red buttons.
>>
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good starter site/place to buy all of these 1/12 items? General stuff, really. Nothing crazy specific. I could just get a lot more range out of photos with more accessories.
>>
>>7584621
Hobbylobby.com for general doll house stuff, though eBay will provide should you not be a Burgerlander. auc-toysanta on Rakuten, Amiami.com, HLJ.com and mandarake.co.jp for Japanese-made items (Re-Ment products in particular). Re-Ment sets will yield items of varying scales, so be warned.
>>
File: SG concert.jpg (83 KB, 818x480)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>7582023
FOr the price the K-On blonde seems the bet option for a drum set, fiscally. If you an find a used Animal from the Pallisades Muppet series you can get it for a few bucks cheaper but then you have an animal figure you won't use versus a background schoolgirl for photos.

BUt as far as the miku with the mic stand goes, I reconnend this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Metal-Microphone-Model-1-12-Doll-House-Dollhouse-MiniatureFurnitureAccessorie-EB/264083613344?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

All metal, microphone comes off, fits in a figma hangs nicely and slides securely into the stand. Here's a shot of mine:

How much did that guitar and amp combo cost you?
>>
>>7584661
Thank you very much!
>>
>>7584752
Thanks, I'll look into that. Those two pieces come separately, the guitar cost $10 and the amp was $12. The price range for the Mono guitars, bass, and amps I saw ranged between $10 and $25 on ebay. There was also a box 10 guitars that came out to $50 that I saw, if you need that many. They're worth the price if you ask me, and I'm going to get more pieces to complete a band. If a custom accessory maker were to make them today they'd probably charge $30+ an item.
>>
>>7584621
AliExpress has tons of 1/12 items.
>>
>>7585049
I forgot to mention that the guitar also comes with a stand and the strap is removable, but tricky to put on as the nub on the guitar and the strap are small, but once it's on it stays on. I've had it hanging on the back of my Goku since I took the pic and it hasn't gotten loose or fallen off.
>>
File: JIgen Zakka 2.jpg (90 KB, 818x480)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>7585049

As you can see here the Snoopy Zakka is a good deal on a guitar, you also get a stand, guitar pick and "amplifier" but the amp actually works much better as a retro radio.

I'm really surprised that Mono stuff is so inexpensive. I may get the amp
>>
File: Nuka.jpg (1.08 MB, 2696x2440)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Anyone work on their own stuff? I'm makink some Nuka Colas in preparation of my future purchase of the Vault Dweller.
>>
>>7587352
Very cool! I take it you made a mold from a 1/12 bottle and filled it with glow in the dark resin? Could probably benefit from a little more blue in the dye for daylight, though. They just need itty bitty labels and some dabs of paint for caps!
>>
You know, I think Tad Ghostal is the only namefag I like. Keep on doing your thing, man.
>>
>>7591509
Tad is Rad.
>>
Anyone know where I can find a 1/12 wolf figurine that would look good with the Articulated Icons Snake Eyes?
>>
>>7591561
Game of thrones had a 1/12 one that was 9 bucks at one point I was waiting until I found him for 3 dollars at Target clearance like all tv show toys but I think they went up in price instead
>>
>>7591776
Found it
>>
That’s an expensive kitty.
>>
File: 1554506651875.jpg (264 KB, 1200x675)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Any of you /k/-inclined 1/12 fellows happen to know where this rifle came from? I was thinking it was from some cheap-o hunting figure, but I can't seem to find a match.
>>
File: SOda Mold.jpg (60 KB, 818x480)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>7591492
Correct. Good thinking.

Only problem is I am using a brand of resin that isn't great so even a crystal clear mix can cloud and bubble up when done properly, hence the bottles not being fully clear.

The bubbles work for soda pop but not a ton else.

>>7591509
>>7591521
THanks, that does mean a lot. I actually only put the tag on to be recognized in a thread I started but I forgot to take it off. I post so infrequently due to the group of kids I look after and my work I figure let it hang. That way I'll be remembered when I don't post in a few weeks.

>>7594058
I can't be sure but I think one of those Walmart camping figure sets they sell in the generic aisle.
>>
>>7595003
I was over in the Customizing General the other day, and the topic of clear resins was being discussed. Though you're probably well aware of that.

>I can't be sure but I think one of those Walmart camping figure sets they sell in the generic aisle.

I was thinking it was something like that, but I'm now convinced it came with pic related. Guess I'm getting an 1/12 atv.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (99 KB, 1000x750)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Forgot the pic, like an asshole.
>>
>>7595159
I think you nailed it. WHat's the cost on that set?

I have a few passable four-wheelers from the Dollar store when I lived in the states but that looks properly scaled.
>>
>>7596196
As low as $13 new on eBay.
>>
>>7596510
That's a damn fine deal. If you get one post a figure on it for reference.
>>
>>7598724
Will do!
>>
File: Handmade Foods.jpg (3.93 MB, 3872x2592)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
I can't recommend the little dish sets enough. Here's some meal I made with the Chinese dish sets. About $5 if you find a seller in your country and a buck or so if you don't ind waiting up to a month to get them from China.

Use them as is or paint them up like I did with the lunch tray.

Aside form the bread and cake all the food is hand made. The sushi hasn't been painted yet.
>>
File: StuffNThings.jpg (65 KB, 609x495)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Found these while digging through my assorted stuff. These are from McFarlane's The Walking Dead line, but they work pretty well with actual 1:12 figures.

While I'm thinking about it, does anyone happen to know if there's an R/C handset in 1/12?
>>
>>7598820
very nice!
>>
>>7604115
These are all things you should keep in your car in case of emergencies.
>>
File: ysk-00107_1.png (105 KB, 262x199)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>7604115
>While I'm thinking about it, does anyone happen to know if there's an R/C handset in 1/12?

HLJ sells some but they're out of stock atm.
>>
>>7594058
where are those hands from?
>>
>>7611691
I should have known YSK would have done one, and that they would, in fact, be out of stock. Thanks for the lead, anon!
>>7611854
No idea. I'm too new to figma to know.
>>
File: food-prototypes-.png (649 KB, 800x592)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>7598820
I made some scale food out of Sculpey. I eed to paint it. This is just a sort of mockup I did in Photoshop to see how it would work with some color.
>>
>>7612290
Cute! Once they’re done you can probably apply a little clear nail polish to give it all a shiny/edible affect.
>>
>>7612290
Lookin' good
>>
Can anyone point me at some decent quality fishing rod?
I'm not a toy collector of any kind so I have no idea where to look at and what are fair prices
>>
Lol all those fags who are playing house.

Did by any chance your parents forbid you to play house with the girls and not you are all coming out of the closet?

Men toys = Transformers, Gundams, Macross.
>>
>>7619833
Try dollhouse miniatures. I saw a set of rods at Hobby Lobby last time I was there.
>>
File: 24407-139991-thickbox.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
just ordered some little armory guns. i'm hopeful that the extended peg on this stock stays on a lot more securely than LA001

on a related note, the PKM with the green magazine is a really cool build. definitely recommended.

does anyone have the MGL grenade launcher? how's that one?
>>
>>7619904
I have the MGL and it's pretty nice. Just be careful because it's a bit more fiddly than other LA stuff due to its shape and some thin parts.
>>
>>7619873
If you'd be able to provide me with a link it'd be better, i'mnot located in the US and locally we only have 2 or 3 privately owned small shops when it comes to 1/12 scale and model building in general, and they're all more specialized in vehicles and train dioramas than anything else.
>>
>>7620726
AliExpress has some.
>>
>>7596510
The price more than doubles to ship it to Europe. Doe anyone have it? Is it worth it?
>>
Is Plan-B toys still active? Their website seems to still be selling the remaining stock they have but the one thing I’m interested in, the jeep, is sold out. I wish they’d reissue it. The sculpt still looks good and there’s a lack of 1/12 vehicles. They already have the molds, they could create a kickstarter campaign to fund a new run.
>>
Blormp
>>
File: 11111111111111-.jpg (486 KB, 960x720)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>7630766
That is a lot of Mechanical Chain sets.
>>
>>7630766
Holy shit, man.
>>
>>7630766
the lights are a nice touch. what are they?
>>
>>7630840
I dunno its not my pic, but godamn I'm jelly
>>
>>7630840
They look like USB-powered light strips. Pretty clever use for them, desu.
>>
I just bought Sherlock Hound’s carriage at the auction I work at. It was kind of odd that all the accessories were still in the box without the figma itself, but the carriage is pretty nice looking.
>>
>>7630947
Auction?

What kind of auction house trades in Japanese toys?
>>
>>7630947
>auction I work at

do you work at calarts?
>>
>>7630949
>>7630951
No, I work for auctioneer that sells off stuff from estates. The auction he hired me for is once a month and people bring a bunch of stuff from their houses to sell. This is out in the woods so it was very unusual for a box of figma to be there.
>>
File: IMG_3814.jpg (3.86 MB, 4329x2773)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB JPG
>>
The couch in the latest TheSquareToSpare video looks so good. Does anyone know what kind of cloth that is?
>>
>>7536115
This looks good.
>>
>>7633991
Might be linen, though just have a look around wherever you might buy fabric and see what they have.
>>
>>7638042
any way to make this an extended "second story" for a display?
>>
>>7644285
Like so?
>>
File: wY1utTRW.jpg (938 KB, 3024x4032)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
The first set of 1/12 stuff I ordered from Aliexpress arrived today. Pretty cool. Planning to make a bar roombox of some sort.
>>
File: IMG_9986.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>7644324
>tactical stealth espionage intensifies
>>
>>7611854
>>7611854
Sinon Figma
>>
File: 1551288902199.jpg (1.94 MB, 1200x2879)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>7644422
Those actually look pretty good.
>>7644435
I don't have the hands or hardware to pull pic-related, but the stair kits tempt me to try.
>>
>>7644598
I don't think it's too challenging to make something like that with the kit. Tamiya has several weathering paint sets that could do the job, and there are many types of ready made foliage you could add. If you want to do the holes and the broken parts, I believe that would work also, but you better practice first on some cheap toy sets or something.
>>
>>7644324
yes, but more. it's hard to articulate, but sort of like this.

there's a full 1/12 display on the bottom, and a stage for another 1/12 display on the top. basically the shelves on my vittsjo are too tall and i feel like another level could fit on one shelf
>>
File: Link bar.jpg (74 KB, 1152x648)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>7644422
Terrific! I have the same bottles for the superhero bar I am building.

Here's a photo of them and a few more. I haven't put the labels on as I think the little bottles make good carry flasks and the labels could look better on some of the generic bottles like that yellow one there. It's a good kit, comes with more labels than you need so you can put them on other generic bottles.

My only gripe is you put whisky labels on clear bottles. I'm going to have to check my label sheet to see if they had any gin labels.

The sake and beer bottles were all in the same "set", the beer mugs were four per set, one dark one pilsner, the whiskey came four in a pack and the green campaigne bottle came with a bucket, two champagne glasses and a little zip lock bag of 1/12th scale ice cubes.

Any idea for your bar layout?

What table is that? I like it.
>>
File: The Prettiest bar 1.jpg (107 KB, 1152x648)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>7647301
I'm trying to make it sort of mid to late sixties style. I just laid these out to take a photo for you.

I ripped the back of the bar form a Barbie dollhouse, the one on the side won't be used for this but is included to show you what it looked like before it was primed black. Still needs to be painted and I'll use tin foul to make the section where the flower sticker was have a mirror.

I'll probably elevate the main bar area a little.

The bottles on the bar are there to show you more examples of the generic bottles I was talking about. They look ok but with a label from the whiskey bottle set they look much more convincing.

The margarita pitcher was empty and I found it in an op shop (thrift store) and I had leftover clear resin after pouring a mold so I added some of the little ice cubes form the champagne bucket and poured resin over it.

Side note, I was making Nuka Cola bottles so that pitcher's contents glows in the dark.
>>
File: Prettiest bar.jpg (98 KB, 733x460)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>7647325
Not well lit but you get an idea of scale better from this photo
>>
File: 20190121_204440.jpg (1.54 MB, 3264x2448)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>7647301
Nice! I eyed those same minis on Aliexpress. I ended up ordering mostly dishes this time, gotta make another round of orders. The table there is from this set: https://hlj.com/1-12-scale-meeting-room-desk-chairs-hsgfa-02

I'm making two rooms, I might go for some kind of a bar theme for both. In the pic I made some paper mock ups for walls and floor, a sort of medieval tavern feel I guess. I'm making them out of foam board and balsa, and I'd like them to be connected with magnets, so it'd be easy to put together and disassemble for portability.

The other room is >>7644515 made from cardboard, balsa and large popsicle sticks. I'm thinking I'll go oak color stain with the wood there.

Have you started constructing your bar yet? What materials are you planning to use?
>>
>>7638042
where to get this?
>>
>>7648126
Try KGHOBBY, AmiAmi, or HLJ.
>>
File: BAr tower.jpg (63 KB, 648x1152)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>7648124
>Have you started constructing your bar yet? What materials are you planning to use?

I'm building it in his big dollhouse that rotates, so I have nine rooms total and I'm making each one a different set piece. So far a thrift store, an arcade and the bar. The bar is top level. It needs more furniture and I'm going to mount a shelf to hod all the bar glasses. The walls are covered with some fabric from placemats I found at a thrift store and the carpet is just regular caret from scraps I had left over.
>>
File: Bare bar.jpg (98 KB, 1152x648)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>7655864
>>
File: Yotsuba booth.jpg (71 KB, 1152x648)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Got a package with a few cool accessories in it.

Photo booth.
>>
File: Tad Vending.jpg (60 KB, 648x1152)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>7655878
Jakk's MiWorld vending machine. All of the snacks are removable, everything comes with sticker labels, comes with a little credit card and a button on the back vends a drink into the bottom drawer and drops the other drinks one slot down.

It's actually really cool. I think I'm going to order a few more and paint them different colors and add decals.
>>
File: Yotsuba Laundry.jpg (55 KB, 1152x648)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>7655884
Vending machine from a Barbie laundry set. Just found the washing machines as well so I think I'll order them.
>>
>>7655884
>>
File: Yotsuba Murphey.jpg (53 KB, 1152x648)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>7656082
That's a good idea. I made a mold of scale soda cans and I could print that out.

Did you see the Sealab set palisades did? It's a shame they didn't keep that line going and make a Murphy and this machine.
>>
Yikes
>>
>>7656222

Nearly a dozen posts that add related content versus your one post that adds none.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7655884
Pink Tank makes a vending machine model kit.
>>
I’ve been browsing for LOTR weapons (need fantasy gear) and I’m seeing huge lots for hundreds ...but I don’t want the figures they come with. I just want some slightly sleeker weapons because the ordinary swords that come with Mythic Legions are a bit chunky and the only bow designs they have literally look like the unique DLC end game bow from Skyrim.
>>
Anyone have any recommendations on games/game consoles/controllers?

I've been eyeing the Gashapon History Collection but I keep hearing they're more 1/6 than 1/12.
>>
>>7660124
They're about $80 AUD and I'm getting the Jakk's machines for around $13. I do want one but it's hard but a model kit when I could check another figure off my list instead. I'm sure I'll break eventually though.

>>7660901
I think Figma has a fantasy weapon pack coming out this year. There was some figure line I don't recall that sells generic monsters like skeletons and medusas that are very articulated and come with a good amount of weapons.

>>7663552
One of my orphans prints them for me based on my designs but I have found these to be nearly perfect scale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Licensed-Banpresto-Genuine-Official-Nintendo-History-Famicom-Keychain-NES-/152008071696
>>
>>7664071
Cripes

I meant to mention only the ROB and Family Basic fit.

The Famicom is passable but the FC twin is too large.
>>
File: FIGURE-050585_01.jpg (41 KB, 800x800)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Somehow I missed that a Littlearmory UMP45 got put for preorder.
>>
File: IMG_20190719_134130_818.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1080)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Finally fell for the Hasegawa meme
>>
File: IMG_20190722_163755.jpg (2.23 MB, 2448x3264)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>7667544
>>7667407
Also detailed my MP5K
>>
File: IMG_20190722_163916.jpg (2.12 MB, 2448x3264)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>7667548
>>
File: IMG_20190722_164625.jpg (2.18 MB, 2448x3264)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>7667551
https://youtu.be/2CH-5kY5w2Q
>>
>>7667544
I wish the chairs actually folded.
>>
>>7546679
Could you replace all the sound files with juicy braps? A-asking for a friend
>>
File: Family DInner.jpg (73 KB, 480x818)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>7667548
Nice brushwork. Clean lines and looks like you have a steady hand.

That's also something else how it goes into the suitcase. Is that hole in the side meant to be a way to shoot it from inside the case? When I was in Bosnia we had something like that as a bit of an artifact. we kept our MREs in it but it had apparently been used legitimately a while back.

>>7671376
One of the reasons I miss Walmart and Dollar Tree being here in Australia. They sell the same brand of cheap wrestling figures that have foldable chairs. Pic related. They fold up and can be used as a weapon or unfolded and used to sit on.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Kickstarter campaign for...DAT POOL
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>7678124
they know you know what it's for.
>>
>>7678126
Wait is that actual water?
>>
>>7678140
yes
>>
>>7671376
They can somewhat. They don't stay folded, though.
>>7675651
Thanks anon. I appreciate it.
That's what it was made for, yeah. If you don't mind me asking, when were you in Bosnia, and what were your favourite MREs?
>>
>>7678317
>Bosnia, and what were your favourite MREs
Briefly in '93, I was there for a particular purpose and wasn't needed long.

CHicken tetrazzini but often I would trade the main packet for the crackers and cheese from someone else's when we got those. Something about the MRE "cheese" spread that really hit my tastebuds. I like the peanut butter packets as well and I find a lighter snack like that does me better than eating a whole pouch of pasta.
>>
>>7678124
>>7678126
That was great, just the laugh I needed at work. The Kickstarter page itself is hilarious too.

>"we hope to everyone to have their own "That Pool", everyone who dreamed to be the actor or director could be come true.
>Even you can't be the real actor, with this set, you can be the director to take your own script and choose your actress/actor.
>>
>>7679449
I've never served, but I have a guy who comes into my store, he helps develop US MREs, he said that the new Turkey Tetrazzini Arctic Meal is genuinely a 10/10. However, I take MREs when I go camping, the best MRE I've had is Beef Brisket, Osmotic Cranberries, White Wheat Snack Bread with Bacon Cheese Spread, Fruit Punch Beverage Base, and Coffee Instant Type 3. It even had a full size packet of M&Ms. Though I got one recently, and it had 3 isotonic beverages and no coffee, I was pissed
>>
File: SPace ghost.jpg (76 KB, 648x1152)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>7679795
TO keep it thread related I'll show this throne I got a couple of days ago. It's that sort of Spencer's stuff you see people fill their house with but I figured it would be the right scale. No plans for it but it was on discount and I figure it would be funny for various figures.

>he helps develop US MREs

I imagine that would be an interesting job, I met someone once who does that for DelMonte canned foods.

>White Wheat Snack Bread with Bacon Cheese Spread

I'll have to try that. Last government issue food I had was from the Chilean military two years ago.

>I was pissed

And probably pissed more than if you had had the coffee included.
>>
best 1/12 p90?
>>
File: p90.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>7680274
Depends if you like painting or not.

I use this one.

https://www.collectors.com/action-item/astoys-16-scale-as029-p90-submachine-gun-model-for-12-actio/-9205118308655693311
>>
>>7680298
isnt it a tad too big? do u have pics?
>>
>>7680805
1/6 is waaaay too big. Little Armory is probably gonna be the best, but I seem to recall one coming with a couple of the figures in the Stargate SG-1 line.
>>
File: 20180215100755_9d57d.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1500)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>7680805
1/12 vs 1/6

it sucks trying to google or search for 1/12 scale stuff online because you always get results that say 12" (which means 1/6 scale) because we never set the standard
>>
>>7680274
I got both the 1-12 Little Armory P90 and the Orange Cat P90 (from ebay). They're both the same size (their magazines are the same dimensions too), and have the same high level of detail.

The only thing I can tell that's different between the guns is the detailing for the bolts/fasteners holding both sides of it together are stylized a bit differently for each (circular depressions on the LA version, recessed circles on the OC version. Just different artistic approaches).

The LA magazines has nice bullet detailing (a little bit of brass paint will give a nice impression of a loaded clear plastic magazine), and you get two; the OC magazine has no bullet detailing, so it looks empty- and you only get one.

The OC P90 does come with two rails for attachments, and the gunsight (I think there's a new LA release of various scopes and accessories- a p90 sight/scope might be in there).

They both have a supressor attachment for the barrel.

There's another LA P90 release with a long barrel, btw (I don't have that one). If you get both the LA and OC version, then you could give the extra mag to the OC and the extra rail to the LA. If I had to choose one, I'd get the LA version for the 2 more detailed magazines.
>>
>>7680298
Are you retarded? He asked for 1/12. 1/6 is twice the size.

>>7680274
Probably Little Armory. I have my own little armory of 1/12 weapons built up over the years and I can't say I've ever gotten a P90. Plenty of AR and AK style rifles, pistols, sub machine guns, bigger bolt action rifles, a minigun or two, RPGs and even an XM8. Never a P90 though. Now I feel like I need one.
>>
>>7680222
Now I need that throne
>>
>>7680805
>>7680827
>>7681013

They make a 1:6 one, I posted the wrong one. I"ll dig it out and take a photo.

>Are you retarded?

Buddy, I think we're all 4F here.

>>7680975
That Orange Cat one is nice.
>>
>>7681585
>They make a 1:6 one
Which is what you posted and still unrelated to his question. He wants a 1:12 scale P90. 1:6 is twice (2x) the size.
>>
>>7681585
That was a typo, I meant 1:12. We called it six inch scale back in the day so I do type it incorrectly at times.
>>
>>7655864
I like this spinny tower concept.
>>
>>7655884
I have this vending machine. It's pretty neat.
>>
>>7663552
Just came across this on my Twitter feed: https://news.mixi.jp/view_news.pl?id=5731006&media_id=47&from=twitter&share_from=view_news
>>
>>7566812
I dont like how you always put "kids" in quotes. Makes me very suspicious of you.
>>
>>7680975
thanks for the info!
>>
File: 10442459p.jpg (150 KB, 742x1200)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
I want this so bad but there's only scalper scum selling them now. what should i do bros.
>>
Any 1/12 viking accessories for a 1/12 mezco custom im using.
>>
>>7682626
Be patient and keep an eye out for a deal or bite the the bullet and pay the latecomer's tax. It sucks, but we've all been there.

>>7682638
Might be able to raid some of the old McFarlane Conan series 1 figures for accessories.
>>
>>7682326
yo how can we buy that?
>>
File: 10490862p.jpg (162 KB, 742x1200)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>7682626
Just get the CRB kit,it nearly the same ..
>>
>>7682916
I have this one and it's pretty rad.
>>
>>7682718
They’re up for preorder at Rakuten Global Market. I don’t see any mention of when they’re releasing, though.
>>
>>7682326
I want a 1/12 PS4 so my Kat and Raven figma can play it together so bad.
>>
>>7683174
link please?
>>
>>7685600
https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/capsule-gorilla/item/c0023543/
>>
>>7685639
Cheers!
>>
>>7664071
You're probably talking about the Figma Bloodborne weapon pack, it's still a little 'out there' for me. I hope you can remember the name of that figure line.
>>
>>7687031
> I hope you can remember the name of that figure line.
Sounds like he's talking about Boss Fight Studios' Vitruvian HACKS line. Those are 1:18 though.
>>
>>7687031
iirc mythic legions sells weapon packs too
>>
>>7683186>>7682326

those look like bandai's body kun, so it's safe to say that those ps4 fit 1:12 figures
>>
>>7687547
I mentioned that. I find their swords too toonlike when I want something like the swords that came with Funko Legends GoT figures.

IMO the 'variety' of Mythic Legions weapons is kind of weird. Both (yes, only two) bow designs are pretty exotic and I said in my first comment that one of them looks exactly like Auriel's Bow and it just looks wrong having ordinary figures all equipped with replicas of a unique end game weapon.

They only have one spear which is supposed to be generic since it comes with most of their legion builders but where I expected a plain leaf head tip it's a jagged arrow head. They also only really have 3 plain swords since the rest of them are very 'fantasy' and one of those is extremely rare, only packed with one figure and if I want it separately I have to buy the Knights' weapon pack which, for some reason, has a trident in it? I'm not looking for historical accuracy but they just don't have what I want, they seem very much focused on designing for their universe.
>>
>>7685639
I got an invoice from them so it must be good to go now. A pity they only offer EMS for me so shipping is more than the item itself.

I guess I need to get a couch and TV now. I hate that all the couches I've seen are all really old looking couches though. I want a modern looking one.
>>
File: TOwer Back.jpg (64 KB, 648x1152)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>7682260
Thank you. I was lucky enough to find it at a thrift store. I was even luckier to be there on a day when all toys were half off.

It has an elevator that I'm not crazy about only because it makes the other six rooms a little smaller. It's not too bad, though, it make a good place to keep work materials until I dress up the other six.
>>
File: JIgen Vending 1.jpg (105 KB, 437x739)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>7681112
I found it at a Spencer's type place. I'm friends with the owner so I'll ask what it's called in case you want to look for it. It's that generic skull stuff that you see all the time in shops like that.

>>7682264
It has everything you need!
I ordered a few more in a lot with a lot more MiWorld stuff. MiWorld is amazing for 1:12 stuff. Same company that makes the WWF accessories but way more day to day things.

>>7682429
I've explained in other threads but it's a group of kids with either no parents or bad home lives that I decided to take care of six years ago and to be available for all the time. A kind of family started and they all rely on each other now. The youngest starts college in August.

>>7687031
I think that was it and it is a bit out there. You're looking for realistic weapons, yeah?

>>7687052
I think that's it but the weapons still fit well enough depending on what weapon it is.
>>
File: Yotsuba Famicom scale.jpg (67 KB, 1152x648)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>7663552
>>7664079

The posing isn't great but I just now took this for you so you can see the scale. I highly recommend them. Just use flush cutters to nip the keychain bits off flat.
>>
>>7689525
Nice T2 car. Had one of those growing up.
>>
>>7690670

It's great for figures this scale. I bought one back when they came out and I'd set the rubber missile tip on fire and shoot it at things. The cars are easy to find but it's not as common to find the missile cannon with it or the mask for the driver that it came with. I lucked out and found a complete one for cheap.
>>
>>7689546
I kind of miss the MiWorld line.I wasn't into the scale when it was around, Might go track down that photo booth now that I have figma in my life;
>>
>>7690871
You should! They're one of the most common ones and dirt cheap. It's really fun. >>7655878
>>
I need guns, is there an accessory pack where i can get an assortment?
>>
>>7692185
How does the photo taking function work with a real camera? I know it's meant to work with a camera phone, but if an actual camera can get good shots it might just win me over for using one in figma hijinks.
>>7692704
Plan B Toys did one in their Special Forces line.
>>
File: Sushi_time.jpg (3.89 MB, 2571x2740)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB JPG
Where do you guys buy your 1/12 food?
>>
>>7693470
Just buy food from the supermarket and cut it into 12ths.
>>
File: Eat_ur_heart_out.jpg (3.09 MB, 2333x2660)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>7693605
Thanks kiddo. Worked great, just cut 1/12 feast.
>>
File: garally9_main.jpg (154 KB, 495x800)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>https://www.littlearmory.jp/product/detail.html?id=la055
>Classic wooden stock shotguns
OMFG! FUCKING FINALLY!
I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THESE!
>>
File: IMG_20190705_112259.jpg (3.39 MB, 3249x1964)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>7689263
I've got the couch from the SHF Iron Man 3 figure. You can buy it from GPSLot off of eBay.
>>
File: Photo Booth.jpg (962 KB, 2921x2498)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
>>7692715
It's very specific to the type of phone you have. I have no idea what it was deigned for but you can see here a few quick shots I took for you (Sorry for the blur, had to break out the Nikon so I could shoot the phone and was on my way out.) It doesn't fit at all, not the middle centered lens but also it won't slide into that holder. Lower right is me dicking around with my phone trying to hold it for a good angle. I would recommend buying it as a prop and not a photo booth.
>>
>>7694076
>>7692715
Ah, disregard, I glanced at your question. I've never tried it with the DSLR. Actually a good question. I'll try it out later.
>>
File: Couch Example.png (305 KB, 643x377)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>7693940
I've seen that a few times so for fun I just did a quick cell sap help out our friend here >>7689263

Is this modern enough? It's actual fabric and all and is only shining so much due to the flash. It's that cream colored 80's/early 90's stye but I like it. Got that, three pillows and an armchair.
>>
>>7694104
That looks terrible. Just no.
>>
File: Couchy.jpg (65 KB, 1152x648)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>7694106
Looks awful with a flash but in person she's great.

Either way, are you looking for molded plastic or sewn fabric?
>>
>>7694269
The texture looks weird. And I already have the Iron Man 3 couch. I'm not the guy who was looking for one.
>>
>>7694302
Taste being relative, that Iron Man one bugs me by looking like hard plastic. I just picture how rough it would be on your back, like leaning against a fossilized popcorn ceiling. I do like your photo, though. I've seen it a few times and I think people should do more interview photos if they have the desk and a Space Ghost. It's such a verdant concept.
>>
>>7557918
wheres that keyboard from? I also need it for my Daft Punk
>>
File: Helpin' anon.jpg (8 KB, 168x299)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>7694352
I think it's from that K-On girl Tsugumi Kotobuki. Not positive but it looks the same.
>>
>>7694340
>that Iron Man one bugs me by looking like hard plastic
It's not plastic. It uses actual fabric and stuffing. Only plastic bit is the frame.
>>
File: EBXq2r6VAAU9uAu.jpg (327 KB, 2048x1362)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>7682326
>>7683186
>>7687551
>>
File: D2pfj8sU8AAE06K.jpg orig.jpg (167 KB, 1280x1280)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>7693923
Looks like they straight used this guy's mod.
>>
There’s the Le Corbusier couch from the Designer Chair line, but they’re very small for most 1/12 figures.
>>
I got this set of couches from AliExpress.
>>
>>7695398
That picture looks like the discount/seconds warehouse I bought most of my furniture from. Just a huge dark warehouse with miles and miles of lounge sets and desks and dining tables.
>>
>>7694668
God damn it, now I want these so bad.
Are they sold out everywhere?
>>
>>7695442

>>7683174
>>
>>7695442
https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-toysanta/item/g-4389000n7d-005/
Toysanta still has them and they are one of the only Rakuten shops that ship with SAL and Airmail.
They also tend to get at least one restock in case you miss the initial stock.
>>
>>7695683
>>7695714
Sweet! Thanks, guys. Managed to snag a full case.
>>
>>7695944
Happy to be helpful. Look forward to seeing them in use when you get them.
>>
File: arguecat.jpg (51 KB, 600x485)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>7697194
Aaand the're already sold out...
>>
What the fuck am i supposed to do now?
>>
>>7695398
Got a link to them?
>>
>>7697420
lmao
>>
>>7697434
aliexpress.com/e/2fiSkGu>>7697420
I had the same thing. I got an email saying my card company had declined the payment and I had to provide another card. I went to the site thinking I had made a mistake but I couldn’t get past that screen when I tried to change the details. I had to re-order and the first order was cancelled.
>>
File: 1533987268996.jpg (43 KB, 750x750)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
i don't have a huge interest in horror movies, but fuck if NECA don't include the coolest accessories

>flaming machete with this
>comfy bonfire with a different jason
>basically anything a colonial marine has ever picked up in a movie
>>
>>7699016
I would love to see companies selling blind lots of miscast accessories for $20 or so instead of trashing them. I imagine they don't due to not wanting to have pictures around of bad quality accessories and that the accessories sell the figures.
>>
File: Gashapon.jpg (226 KB, 1300x984)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
About to open this and I'll share the contents. I got it for $20 AUD on Amazon including shipping.
>>
File: Gashapon 2.jpg (85 KB, 818x480)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>7699673
Here we go. A lot of the parts are similar to the ones I've gotten from machines but the odd thing so far, not that I am complaining, is the zip lock bag of colored balls. They don't look like they will fit into the balls you put together from the kit (clear and blue halves) so they may be there just to fill in the space in the machine. The ones I have dispense a ball when you turn the handle but I don't thing these will with the closed turntable.

Sorry for the tater pictures. 3:41am here and I'm not breaking out lights and the DSLR. Just giving you an idea of what's in it in case you want to buy one.
>>
File: Gashapon 3.jpg (95 KB, 648x1152)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>7699702
Tater photo of the sheet with images for the machine. Its not sticker paper, though. I'll get some revere sticker paper and scan this page so I can put whatever i choose inside the "glass". That's what one of the machines I have uses.

I see a lot of good uses for this sheet outside of the machine.
>>
>>7699016
>but fuck
Butt fuck.
>>
>>7699825
My other favorite hobby.

>>7695398
Where's that table from?
>>
>>7700059
It’s from the seller MiniModels on Etsy.
>>
File: UFO.jpg (139 KB, 603x1056)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Assembling this now.
>>
File: UFO parts.jpg (59 KB, 1152x648)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>7704661
>>
File: UFO 2.jpg (61 KB, 648x1152)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>7704803
Coming along.
>>
File: UFO Stickers.jpg (47 KB, 648x1152)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>7704805
Got the stickers on. Pain to put them on all the little boxes but here she is. I decided not to put the stickers on the inside back so I can change out what's in the machine without it looking odd.
>>
>>7706157
nice! i thought about buying that kit once or twice

what accessories do you have that's small enough to fit?
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (280 KB, 1127x1107)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>7706157
I put tiny Pokemon toys in mine
>>
File: UFO FIllings.jpg (395 KB, 1217x1262)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>7706211
I have a few things. I like to have a few nice figures but I more focus on accessories so I have a few 1:12 things. I put goofy stuff in the machines like you can see in this photo. The Gashapon are from the same company as the UFO machine and one will have a sign that says "Just Eggs!", the other one with the whiskey has cups from the Re-Ment Snoopy American Grocery set.

I have some Famicom/Nintendo keychains that would be nice in the UFO machine, bottles of booze that almost merit buying a second UFO machine and giving it a different paint job, weapons would be cool. I'm making a 1:12 arcade as you can see in this old thread >>7632327 so I likely will get a couple more at $20 or less a pop.

I have giant hands (pic related) but I was able to put it together nicely. I'd imagine anyone could do it a lot better than I did with regular sized hands so I'd recommend it. I'm going to look into what other kits they sell.

>>7706219
That lighting is really nice. I have quite a few Pokemon cell phone danglers from a Chinese bootleg machine that I clipped down and use as Pokemon for my figures. Scales are way off on some but they would make great toys for the machine. (Pic also related.)
>>
File: JIgen Crane build.jpg (58 KB, 648x1152)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I think I'll do this one this way.
>>
>>7707732
I'd love to find a machine like that at an arcade.
>>
>>7710100
You and me both, darlin'.
>>
File: Tad COmics.jpg (123 KB, 597x893)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Just got these in and i thought I'd do a fast snapshot. They're handmade and it's really neat that you can read the pages. They weren't even custom ordered, found them on Ebay for two and a half bucks each. and had to buy two of the three left. May be goofy but I left one so as not to feel greedy.
>>
Just ordered pic related from AliExpress, the Rastar 1:12 RC BMW Z4. Under €37 for a 1/12 car sounds insane, I hope it doesn’t crumble into dust or something. Anyone have any of the Rastar cars?
>>
>>7716305
i saw a blogpost talking about 1/12 vehicles and they had to take their figma's legs and hips off just to get them to fit.

be sure to post in the thread though, i've been curious about the rastar cars too
>>
File: 1565382025912.jpg (260 KB, 1263x947)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
got my ps4 gashapon set in! happy to give the ex-aid guys a console to play with
>>
>>7716329
I saw a poster on the Fwoosh managed to fit an SHFiguarts Black Widow in a Rastar Lamborghini so I’m hopeful.
I will report back when I get it.
There’s also another brand called Jamara that might be another name for Rastar judging by the similarity of their packaging.
>>
>>7716333
where can i get them?
>>
>>7716608
i bought mine for $24 off ebay, but they seem to be getting scalped now

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-order-Gashapon-Capsule-PlayStation-4-PlayStation-VR-1-12-Scale-PS4-PSVR-Toy/113848545087?hash=item1a81e6ef3f:g:wM0AAOSwdxddTZSw
>>
>>7716622
Thanks mate!
>>
>>7630766
How many sets is this? I'd love to have something like this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.