[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>10685867

>New/Latest Pre-orders
The Vintage Collection:
-Count Dooku (AOTC) - FanCh 10/30
-Finn (TFA) - FanCh 10/30
-Clone Trooper Phase I - FanCh 10/30
-Andor (Rogue One) - FanCh 10/30
-Huyang
-Chopper (Ahsoka)
-Director Krennic
-HK-47 & Jedi Revan 2-pack - Pulse
-Obi-Wan & Darth Vader 2 pack (Kenobi) - FanCh
-Morgan Elsbeth (Ahsoka)
-HK-87 Assassin Droid (Ahsoka)
-Hera Syndulla (Ahsoka)
-Sabine Wren Deluxe (Ahsoka)
-Ahsoka Tano (Ahsoka)
-Pre Vizsla
-Darth Revan
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Rebels)
-Jabba the Hutt playset - Pulse

The Black Series:
-Anakin Skywalker (TPM) -FanCh 10/30
-Padme (TPM)- FanCh 10/30
-Mace Windu & 187th Clone 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Paz Vizsla - FanChannel
-Starkiller
-Darth Vader (A New Hope)
-The Mandalorian (Mines of Mandalore)
-R4-6D0 - Walmart
-The Mandalorian Holocomm Collection - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Ahsoka Tano Holocomm Collection - Walmart
-Bo-Katan Holocomm Collection -Target
-Axe Woves Holocomm Collection - Amazon
-Han Solo Holocomm Collection - FanCh
-Baylan Skoll
-Shin Hati
-Huyang
-Marrok
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Legend) - Walmart
-Qui-Gon Jinn (Force Spirit) - Walmart
-Ki-Adi Mundi - FanCh Spring 2024*

Imports/Other lines:
-SHF Din Djarin (S3)
-SHF Darth Vader (OWK)
-Mafex Ahsoka
-Mafex Darth Vader
-Mafex Bo-Katan

*No pre-orders available, will supposedly hit shelves by expected date.
>>
>>10705187
>Upcoming/Pipeline Reveals

The Black Series:
-Darth Sidious (ROTS) - FanCh
-Heir to the Empire 3pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Phase 2 Clone Trooper & Battle Droid 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Phase I Clone Trooper
-Mandalorian Nite Owl
-Momaw Nadon
-R5-D4 & 3 Pit Droids
-Fallen Order 3-pk w/ Inquisitor Cal Kestis, Purge Trooper, Second Sister - Amazon
-Droideka
-B2 Super Battle Droid and Geonosis C-3PO 2pk - Pulse

The Vintage Collection
-Enoch & Nighttrooper build pack - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Kanan Jarus - FanCh
-Ezra Bridger - FanCh
-Zeb - FanCh
-Cal Kestis Imperial Officer
-Mandalorian Judge
-Phase II Clonetrooper 4pk
-Jango Fett (Deluxe)
-Rex (Bad Batch)
-Darth Vader (ANH)
-R2-D2
Stormtrooper (ANH)
-Luke Skywalker X-wing Pilot
-Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
-Axe Woves (Mando S3)
-Mandalorian Commander
-Mandalorian (Mando S3)
-Grogu (Mando S3)

Reminder this is a thread about toys. Don't fall for bait or feed the trolls.
>>
File: Rose_Blasted.webm (2.94 MB, 570x226)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>new stuff shown
>only a couple look any good

They really aren't trying very hard.
>>
Finally started watching The Mandalorian. So many cool things from the first season alone still doesn't have any figure representation. I want a Mando with fucked up armor after fighting the Mudhorn. And the Mechanic with her mechanic droids...
>>
>>10705229
Is that salt?
>>
>>10705243
>I want a Mando with fucked up armor after fighting the Mudhorn
They made that as a Target exclusive
>>
File: 1695949365734699.png (852 KB, 1200x600)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>[PODRACING INTENSIFIES]
next haslab for sure
>>
>>10705261
God dammit, I never seen that. I'll have to find one
>>
Is the new Dooku a downscaled version of the TBS one? I know it's rare that they do that (off the top of my head I can only remember Jabba and Boushh Leia being explicit downscales of the TBS) but it looks a lot like it
>>
File: 1698494522774563.jpg (406 KB, 1814x1740)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>gonna have to pawn off a pile of extra Enochs on ebay to get more than 3 of the night trooper
>other people also doing that means the value of Enoch will almost certainly be way below a quarter of whatever the 4pack goes up for, driving the cost per night trooper even higher for no good reason
This was the easiest fuckup to not make and yet they made it anyway, what the fuck is the benefit of this? There's not more than one Enoch like the higher-ranked shoretroopers in the shoretrooper pack or the clone officer in the clone pack, you can't possibly make Enoch into another regular night trooper like you can with the stormtrooper pack or the death trooper pack, so why would they do it like this when it can only possibly negatively impact the sales numbers they're supposed to care about more than anything else as a company? I like the Antilles figure but it still directly caused me to settle for just one of the rebel fleet 4-pack, which I would do here too except only 3 night troopers is a bit fucked. at least relative to how many I have of other troopers I like.
>>
>>10705461
This is done for a few reasons. For people who want just Enoch, they have to buy 3 figures. For those who want to troop build, they need to buy extra Enochs (as opposed to 3 troops, and maybe they're satisfied with 3) so they have to buy at least 2 sets.

I'm sure there are enough of a mix of people that the aftermarket for both shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>10705482
The sad truth, so >>10705461 help a poorfag out and send me an Enoch lol
>>
>>10705482
People who only want Enoch should get him off ebay, because why spend $60 (at least) on this pack if I only want 1 figure that won't be under-supplied unless the whole 4-pack is under-supplied? Hasbro's not forcing $60 instead of $17 out of anyone here, they're just selling less 4-packs because of how many people won't be willing to go through the hassle of selling the spare Enochs in order to armybuild night troopers, and making people who want just Enoch shuffle through ebay which gives hasbro $0 instead of another figure sale.

Also, this is admittedly excessive nerd shit even for /swg/ standards, but 3 is an annoying number to try to armybuild with; imperial squads are pretty much always 8 troopers plus 1-to-2 commanders/captains/squadleaders/etc. so trying to round this into a correct structure without having to also sell off one or two night troopers is a mess. You can kinda fudge this situation into working as a 10-man squad if you count Enoch as an actual part of a squad as a commander (which the show definitely did not, at least not in formations) but that'd require buying 3 packs and selling 2 Enochs to get Enoch+9 troopers. That's decently likely to be what I end up doing now, although if we're being really honest I wanted to go in for 20 troopers without including Enoch, which would now require selling off 6 Enochs and a 21st night trooper, an initial cost of $420, and at best return like ~$100ish if the Enochs and the 21st night trooper sell for around $15 each, which the night trooper might but the Enochs almost certainly won't, which would make this mess cost me notably more than the $317 it would have cost me to just buy 5 4-packs of night troopers at $60 each and one Enoch. It's not even better for Hasbro here, as-is they sell 28 figures for $420 but if they did the 4pack right they would sell 27 figures for $419.
>>
>>10705492
I'm not gonna make any promises from me because I could get lucky and decide to not put myself through this nonsense for troopers that I think look cool yet were completely trivialized in the show, but if you could afford Enoch as a $17 carded figure I can pretty much promise you that you'll get to pay less for him this way, as long as you're willing and able to grab one off ebay a little while after these packs ship out.
>>
>>10705364
Just looking at pictures he has the folds in the same places on the legs and skirt piece so I'm gonna say that this is probably a downsized version of the same sculpt
>>
>>10705606
They also fucked themselves because they have said a lot of their sales come from people who only buy or buy multiples to keep stuff on card. There is zero reason to not put Enoch as a single carded release when he is a named character and had decent screentime. He looked cool enough that even normies might have bought him while walking through the aisle at Target. And the stupid thing is they still MIGHT release him on a card for that reason much like how we got Piett on a card and then a slightly altered one in the officer pack.
They really should have just done the pack with one of the troopers that had the gray painted face to act as the officer. At least it would have fit better.
>>
File: rots0541clonefront.jpg (52 KB, 449x750)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
This is still the best 3.75" clone trooper body, I don't understand why they've done two brand new ones since then when this mold from nearly 20 years ago did the job and was more screen-accurate
>>
>>10705660
The worst part is that sculpt is technically 20 years old, since it originally came from a phase 1 trooper for the original Clone Wars line. The ROTS one took the body and gave it a new phase 2 head (and the slot in the back for the antenna), and the TVC one from 2010 took the same mold and gave it updated hip articulation which I think is the one they should've just kept reusing. The brand new 2011 mold was too scrawny, and this newest one looks like an action figure of a cosplayer.
>>
So, is this what we have from Black Series PM so far?
Qui-Gon
Obi-Wan
Anakin
Padme
Jar Jar
Mace
Darth Maul
Battle Droid

Post your PM wants
Mine-
Padme Queen Outfit
Padme Tatooine
Senator Palpy
Droideka
TC-14
Unfinished 3PO
Watto
Nute Gunray
Rune Hakko
Lott Dod
Captain Tarpals
Boss Nass
>>
>>10705819
They announced a droideka at SDCC
>>
File: dooku sip.jpg (291 KB, 700x650)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Dookuchads
we eating good tonight
>>
>>10705823
Was there a pic?
>>
>>10705847
No, it was just a pipeline reveal
>>
File: Happy Halloween.jpg (1.61 MB, 3024x3076)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
I just got my Werewookie in and thought I'd take a picture. I kind of wish they made more Halloween figures this year. I imagine them not being stocked during October (and being over priced and exclusives) really hurt their sales.
>>
Update about the Heir to the Empire set
>>
look how they massacred my girl...
>>
>>10705819
I think Captain Panaka would be cool. A lot of Jedi could be made too
>>
>>10705977

Fucking awesome. I've already got Mara and Heir to the Empire Luke, but I'll happily buy them again for C'boath and Luuke.
>>
>>10705990
The hair looks like it was meant for a 7 inch scale figure
>>
These fucks need to release TVC Jaina again.
as well as Dr.A with the duster and her 2 murderbots.
I would bitch about wanting to see more aliens but they would just monkey Paw it and make brown useless prequel shit.
>>
>>10705644
Can't forget he's getting more screentime later since he's not dead yet, which makes this even more ridiculous. I hope/assume one of the 3 night troopers in the pack will have the gray face at least, but who knows how long it'll be before we get product images to see for sure.
>>
>>10706090
>brown useless prequel shit.
uh the sequels were the ones with the lumpy brown aliens
>>
>>10706109
Speaking of lumpy brown sequel characters, I can't believe they are going through with this. While the photoreal is an improvement over the original, they should have really just done a TROS version. At least that has a slightly better costumes that would make for decent custom fodder.
>>
>>10706121
Yeah this is kind of a weird choice, since not only did the original pegwarm back when it was a Walmart exclusive, but doing sequel stuff at all right now feels like a bad choice given how even people who liked TFA and/or TLJ have turned on the trilogy. At least it's a fan channel thing so it's not going to be on the pegs.
>>
>>10706090
>current comic figures
Are those comics doing well enough right now to sell figures? Feels like the number of people willing to keep up with how much of that stuff gets churned out can't be too high, but I don't know shit about comics sales so maybe it's doing good relative to other comics right now, for all I know
>>
>>10706090
The rumor the original Doctor Aphra will get re release sometime, but I am starting to doubt it. A big leak happened a few months ago that claimed this was happening. Currently, you can pick up the comic line release. I personally want the original once, she that is my favorite look for her. 0-0-0 and BT-1 are nice, but I don't think they honestly look that good and it's a shame. If they get re released, I'll pick them up just to have the team.
>>10706155
>Are those comics doing well enough right now to sell figures?
I would honestly say no. I personally loved the the 2015 Darth Vader run that introduced her, but her solo series is just not my thing. I do like some of the Marvel Star Wars comics but a lot of it is mini series or one shots.
>>
>>10706121
REEEEEEEEEEEY
>>
File: F9nN31vW0AInLm_.jpg (403 KB, 1536x2048)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>
File: F9nN31sXsAEKFYk.jpg (732 KB, 1536x2048)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>10706444
>>
>>10705660
>>10705666
>the TVC one from 2010
Gotta agree with you lads there, that was the best clone trooper mold, and the rots/Clone Wars one wasn’t bad, either. Used to be fun to build clone armies…
>>
>>10706121
That reminds me, we still haven't gotten a Kylo with faceprint have we?
>>
>>10705977
I wish C'baoth was single packed, I want him but I don't care enough about the others to buy this box set. It's good for people who want to recreate this scene though.
>>
>>10706444
>>10706447
I completely forgot this existed
>>
>>10705660
meh too toyish

VC45 was skinny but ultimately had a more premium feel. Phase 2 removable helmets were way too big though.
>>
anyone got a .STL of a good Din Djarin helmet, I think it would make the best base to tweak thanks!
>>
>>10705660
The majority of my clone army is this mold but I like that the new one blends nicely with it (aside from the oversized bucket). I've got no plans to replace my army with the new one so I've only bought a few copies of it just to have that extra articulation to add some dynamics to the poses in the groups.

>>10705666
> this newest one looks like an action figure of a cosplayer.
Well to be fair, they had to make a ton of adjustments to the design for their live action appearance so that a human could actually wear and move in it comfortably and the person who worked on it is a seasoned stormtrooper cosplayer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafNCiLgmTs
>>
>>10706444
>>10706447
>>10706632
am i the only one who thinks this is another jab at lucas? it's common knowledge that he hated the holiday special and wanted to destroy all evidence of it
>>
>>10706812
He was embarrassed by it, but I think you're taking him too literally. He never allowed an official release, but plenty of Lucasfilm media even pre-Disney referenced it. Hell, even Lucas re-used Itchy's roars in ROTS.
>>
>>10706812
>>10706820
That and they've made figures of Boba Fett specifically from his holiday special appearance for years
>>
>>10706412
The one with the vest is the "classic" look but I want the Black series duster.
>> 0-0-0 and BT-1 are nice,
True confession here. I just want more robots.
If I could justify it in any way I would say fuck it and get the robots now - they pretty much are going fo rwhat one Planet Green Valley figure goes for in Leafland.
A lot of people seem to hate on her but she's okay and I did the aviator helmet.
I'm sure her body alone might be worth it for those looking for a "female smuggler body"
>>
>>10706951
Aphra sucks and should never have gotten a figure over SO many others
>>
This whole ep was dragged from conversations in here and tv
>>
>>10707122
It fuck kathleen kennedy so hard it was hilarious
>>
File: IMG_202310291.jpg (1.13 MB, 2340x2377)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_202310292.jpg (1.94 MB, 3882x2570)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>10707166
>>
File: IMG_202310293.jpg (1.37 MB, 2433x2839)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>10707169
>>
>>10707123
Thanks for weighing in, Captain Caveman.
>>
>>10707172
Man that unpainted plastic is looking extra cheap.
>>
File: doctor-aphra-35.png (398 KB, 545x832)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>10706951
Just wait a few months. They really are rumored to be getting re issues in the near future.
>>10706959
She is reusing Jaina Solo's body, shut the fuck up
>>
>>10707297
Doctor Tumblr
>>
>>10705990
Hasbro will never make a good looking blonde woman figure ever will they?
>>
>>10707433
Their recent marvel legends Clea is pretty good, but the difference in headsculpt between different lines is really night and day.
>>
File: 1697848680374820.png (1.31 MB, 1440x900)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>10705990
>wrong lightsaber color
>wrong armor color
>wrong face sculpt
between this and getting Baylan's height wrong, someone clearly fucked up early in development
>>
>>10707451
Are the eyes even photoreal printed? They look almost like the old painted eyes
>>
>>10707450
That does look good. Is she too tall compared to Black Series or anything? The height differerence between lines is immense from what I can tell.
>>
>>10707504
She is at the same height as black series troopers
>>
File: 1681536819403760.jpg (543 KB, 500x697)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>10707433
>Guri never ever
>>
>>10707596
Fuck me thats tall, black series troopers are already some of the taller human figures in this line.

>>10707685
Hasbro plz I Need
>>
>>10707688
I think the height is ok, also the body she comes with is not very good so you may want to but her head on other body from black series or gijoe classified, marvel legends neck peg size is the largest across harbro's lines so you just need some blue tack to fill the peg whole
>>
>>10707708
Thanks for the heads up pun intended. Im tempted to grab her just for the facesculpt.
>>
File: F9poSs8W8AAEA9C.jpg (117 KB, 2048x946)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Reva thicc thighs on Baylon and Koska's on Shin apparently. Will any of the junk figs currently at ollies also work? Like saw or panda babba?
>>
>>10707854
lmao wtf Shin has dwarfism legs, it won't work unless you shrink the entire figure by a few percent which is impossible
>>
>>10707854
Now the arms length look weird for the two figure :P
>>
>>10705977
>black series
fucking gay as usual
>>
>>10707854
Baylan's arms being so short makes it look like he got that leg lengthening surgery
>>
Preordered Dooku and a few of the Phase I clones. They're due out in May
>>
Like what the fuck? Omega got a few accessories and all he gets is a pointless backpack that doesn't even have functionality. They couldn't at least give him a podracing or Naboo fighter helmet?
>>
I got my two speederbikes in from Amazon (19.96 each). I think I've decided not to buy any current Star Wars shit for full price anymore. Seems like I can almost always get it cheaper later and feel better about myself when I do.
>>
>>10708602
I don't mind paying full price for as long as they are either all new tooling or haven't been made before. Like I feel no remorse over paying full price for that Jabba's Denizens set and would happily buy a similar set with other characters if they make one. For the most part I buy my shit on Amazon and yea, I feel like I can wait on most of them to go on sale at some point but since there's been a few figures that sold out unexpectedly on there, I always have to second guess myself whether I should preorder at least one or just hold out to save a couple of bucks. Sometimes it's weird too and figures you think should go on sale, never do. Like I've been waiting forever for that reissue of Kithaba to go down so I can buy a couple of them but that fucker has never gone below retail even though the other characters in that wave have at least once.
>>
>>10708513
Hasbro will claim the """paint apps""" for his shaded hair and freckles took away from the accessories budget for the figure
>>
Just got this today, looks like I'm collecting something else now... How do the Disney lightsabers compare to Black Fx series?
>>
>>10705977
I foresee the set being a bunch of lazy, overpriced reuse. No way we see anything more than a couple new heads.
>>10707854
>>10707914
>>10707918
Yeah Baylan looks too skinny now as well, there's just no saving them. Absolute shame that the man is gone and they disrespect him with such a shitty figure.
>>
>>10707297
Getting her in an imperial uniform would be nice.
- so would fanart of her taking a selfie with her tunic open.
>>
File: 1575167430306.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1350)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>10709007
Ask and you shall receive
>>
>>10709031
Anon about to yellow fever pill the whole general.
>>
File: Imperial Thot selfie.jpg (1.33 MB, 2400x3600)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>10709031
I just wanted the flap on the jacket.
something like this with the tunic un-dogged.
>>
>>10709194
Nice ginge.
Who is the blonde character next to her? Hasbro needs to make them both.
>>
>>10707685
Americans are incapable of sculpting curvy female figures in today's climate. Better put your faith in imports.
>>
>>10709491
I love imports but I want some nice non anime babe figures for a change.
>>
Picked these up today, My favorite out of them is Reeves.
>>
>>10710072
Wait why is Luke so short?
>Also towering asian woman
Kek
>>
>>10710086
Mark Hamill is only 5'9". That's pretty much 5' even
>>
>>10710090
Not him, but I think Mark is shorter than that. Who is dumping all of these figures at your local comic shop? That Sabine just came out.
>>
>>10710104
Sabine and Luke were priced at retail, The others came to about $26
>>
>>10710072
If you like Reeves then you might as well get Bo-Katan and Axe Woves too. Also any Deathwatch Troopers because they're just really good figures.
>>
what's the best 1/12 scale phase 2 clone trooper and by best I mean most accurate sculpt, best articulation.
Don't care about brand or price.
>>
>>10710123
I already have Bo, I will keep an eye out for Woves next time I am there.
>>
>>10708743
Why does that look like a Sonic Screwdriver?
>>
>>10708743
It’s a shame she didn’t really get to use it in any meaningful scene cause it is a very cool looking lightsaber hilt.
>>
File: 1673716906190990.jpg (155 KB, 700x939)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>10710131
Bandai Model Kit
>>
>>10710264
I can't unsee the Tesla logo now...
>>
>>10710131
The new Black Series Clone Troopers are excellent.
>>
File: 1677884001020268.jpg (487 KB, 1400x670)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
bandai decided to completely ignore the ashoka show and make 2.0 versions of qui gon and maul, there's also re-releases of tpm obi wan and anh luke... and ros rey because reason i guess, preorders tomorrow

>qui gon
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-161913

>maul
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-161915

>obi wan
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-161945

>luke
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-161943

>rey (just buy a second hand one for half price)
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-161947
>>
>>10710511
Thanks for posting. I guess they are just getting ahead for the 25th anniversary of TPM. Pretty smart.
>>
File: 1698752957720365.jpg (426 KB, 1368x1378)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>10710511
the figure sucks but the edits are gold
>>
>>10710518
>I guess they are just getting ahead for the 25th anniversary of TPM.
they are, also a little correction, maul is a "renewed" version, guess they just added the cloak, droid and light saber effect
https://cinema.tamashiiweb.com/feature/feature00/iteminfo14657/?wovn=en
>>10710520
i'm just happy i won't have to consider paying $150+ for the original shf or settle for a crappy black series one
>>
>>10710511
How are they 2.0s?

I don't know about Qui, but Maul's exactly the same figure.
>>
After Woves, what should I look for next from the show?
>>
>>10710537
Same figures with extra accessories.
>>
>>10710559
Yeah, that's not a "2.0" though.
>>
File: 1687568897016140.jpg (194 KB, 1016x712)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>10710537
appart from the head there's little difference with qui gon, with maul is same figure with added suff as i said here >>10710531, i wrongly assumed it was a new figure like qui gon
>>
>>10710541
Q9-0 is a solid figure and fun to pose even if the droid wasn't super dynamic. You can grab him pretty cheap too along with Miggs Mayfeld.
>>
>>10710511
I already have that Maul and droid, but the Qui Gon seems nice. I am not sure if I should snag the Obi-Wan. I already own Clone Wars (Black Series) and A New Hope (SH Figuarts).
>>
>>10710511
That's lame they didn't give TPM Obi-Wan a cloak.
>>
>>10710123
having finally got woves in hand you could easily get an extra or two of him and mix and match some parts with him and a regular death watch trooper to make some more unique looking mandos.
>>
File: 61TYEZcbB4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (103 KB, 1500x1500)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>10710541
the one black guy called Fleet Commander mando comes out in Feb I think
>>
do you guys think it's worth to park some money in omega rare and high end vintage? I saw some dude, think his name is reserved investments talk about buying rare cards, but I don't know too much about that. who would buy only the cardboard and not care at all for the toy?
>>
>>10710708
If you want to invest into something go for stocks or gold not toys bro.
>>
>>10710708
Only idiots invest in anything.
>>
Malgus on a decent discount for Leafazon
>>
File: lb9e35q08nxb1.png (3.61 MB, 1350x1800)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB PNG
Custom Jedi Exile from KOTOR 2.
>>
File: DSCF5990.jpg (2.49 MB, 4288x2416)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
Any other army builders out there? What army are you building atm?
>>
>>10711239

Looks great. Too bad the female Exile route sucks shit compared to male Exile.
>>
>>10711143
That's the TRU price.
>>
>>10711424
Huh, guess they are price matching the sale. Still free shipping though
>>
>>10711424
TRU is ours, give it back
>>
>>10710571
I did see him Miggs and Miggs in Imp disguise there, will totally get them.
>>10710692
He looks good as well.

Honestly considering getting an Import Mando, any anons have some suggestions?
>>
>>10711887
The Mafex 2.0 that's coming out in a few months looks like it'll pretty much be the definitive version since it comes with all the accessories to cover him in season 2 and beyond.
>>
>>10711914
Agreed, but I really dislike that helmet. The visor shape is wrong and kinda ugly.

Even the upcoming black series mandos have better looking helmet sculpts.
>>
>>10711952
>Even the upcoming black series mandos have better looking helmet sculpts.
That's assuming they don't come warped in the box
>>
>>10711914
Well, that settles things then. Just pre-ordered one.

Aphra is becoming one of my favorites I have so far. The Duster is the only thing holding it back. I may end up gluing it to the back of the figure.
>>
File: 1688692278249488.jpg (214 KB, 857x1200)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>10711887
Figuarts has 2.0 releasing this month. All new sculpt.
>>
>>10708513
All the accessory budget was used to add extra midichlorians, please understand.
>>
Saw Commander Appo at Target. Had him on my cart but ended up putting him back on the shelf. $28 is just too much for a regular Clone.
>>
>>10710561
The eyes look much better on the rerelease. Managed to get the Luke but everything else sold out already on amiami. Anyone know if they're still up anywhere else?
>>
File: Shiteatinggrin.jpg (28 KB, 475x272)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>10712881
>All the accessory budget was used to add extra midichlorians
kek
>>
If anyone missed Jesse or Fives at walmart go check again, had a case of each along with a box of the Christmas droids show up earlier this week.
>>
>>10710511
Fuck man, why the fuck does shit like this go up on such short notice? Already sold the fuck out on all the sites I use.
>>
>>10713875
Just check again around release, ani sold out insanely fast when he got reissued last year but come release time he was pretty easy to get to the point nin min still has him in stock for only about 10 or 15 bucks above MSRP.
>>
>>10713890
thanks man. actually found him(Maul) on a backup site that I used in the past for Anakin/Vader ROTJ reissues when I got burned by greedily trying to put both of them in my amiami cart. it really couldn't hurt them to get more stock of some of the stuff that is obvious to have huge demand because this always happens.

I literally must have got the last one because after ordering him he is now sold out there too. Now all I need is for figuarts to rerelease Palpatine or better yet make an Episode III one.
>>
>>10713922
I wouldn't say not to a reissue of the one they made but he was like 150 with those royal guard traffic cones which would probably be higher now, although to be fair you did technically get 2 figures with it except for a single hood piece. I'm more hoping the next rerelease is Yoda cause he was also an exclusive the first time around like qui gon and of course I'm waiting on the episode 3 obi rerelease to go with ani.
>>
>>10707169
I recognize that bolt
>>
File: file.jpg (68 KB, 800x571)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>10710511
I was looking at Qui Gon the other day, and found how really dull lightsabers look using translucent colors. I think a bright pastel color would work.
>>
>>10713986
How do the lightsaber blades feel in your piss hole? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1692833499391256.jpg (42 KB, 600x800)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>10713986
Never cared for the jolly rancher blades.
Hasbro did something neat with the Ralph McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper lightsaber. It's a solid white core and a hollow translucent piece that goes over it.
>>
>>10711143
someone please hassle a hasbro exec on social media and ask if they will make a satele figure, then report back to this thread
>>
>>10707169
>>10707172
literally not even painted. lol!
>>
File: 20231021_194145.jpg (876 KB, 1500x1000)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
Had some time to take pics at last.
>>
File: 20231021_201131.jpg (908 KB, 1500x1000)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
>>10714842
>>
File: 20231021_194822.jpg (958 KB, 1500x1000)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
>>10714844
>>
File: 20231021_200332.jpg (913 KB, 1500x1000)
913 KB
913 KB JPG
>>10714849
>>
File: 20231021_194922.jpg (782 KB, 1500x1000)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>10714851
>>
File: 20231021_195251.jpg (1.01 MB, 1500x1000)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>10714854
>>
File: 20231021_195829.jpg (1.14 MB, 1500x1000)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>10714855
>And so it ends as I somehow always knew it must: in darkness.
>>
File: 20231021_201428.jpg (860 KB, 1500x1000)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
>>10714862
>hard to pose without stand
>>
File: 20231021_202237.jpg (858 KB, 1500x1000)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>10714866
Yeah, I like Malgus the most
>>
File: 20231021_202417.jpg (804 KB, 1500x1000)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>10714869
>>
File: 20231021_203018.jpg (934 KB, 1500x1000)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>10714877
>>
File: 20231021_203446.jpg (824 KB, 1500x1000)
824 KB
824 KB JPG
>>10714881
And that's all, time to make photos with Vader.
>>
Is Boba Fett worth getting? The Armored one from the Book of Boba.
>>
>>10708743
I have both fx and galaxys edge for the Vader lightsaber and GE is way better in sound the fx just do a saber trick but thats it. My favorites are Sidious and Mace Windu of GE.
>>
>>10715053
It's what you expect a figure of boba Fett to be, so if you just want an excuse to buy another boba, or that design really speaks to you, then it should be worth. Otherwise, if you have enough fetts/mandalorians, you shouldn't really miss/regret it.
>>
>>10705990
I can fix her
>>
>>10715217
Too much to be done, I'm just gonna wait for updated versions or imports
>>
>>10715220
>God, I'm stuck with this ditzy bitch...someone kill me!
>>
>>10715220
I’m just hoping the TVC versions aren’t shit when they come out in 2025.
>>
>>10715236
Same here. I'm also really annoyed that they didn't even bother to pipeline reveal them. They really need to be better about striking while the iron is hot. While I'm glad we get the HK droid in TVC, I could easily wait another year for those and Baylan or Shin should have taken that spot in the line instead. But maybe it's better this way so they can hopefully get the scaling right
>>
>>10715387
Yeah I know they have limited spots for new sculpts, but seems odd they prioritized Morgan Elsbeth and Huyang over two new action-oriented villains. The prequels always centered their whole toyline on the new villains for each movie. Darth Maul was the TPM packaging and Jango and Grievous were the first figures revealed for AOTC and ROTS. I’ve argument that Morgan was probably just a Mando figure they were already working on that they just branded under Ahsoka, but her costume and hair is different between Ahsoka and Mando, so it’s an entirely different sculpt than a Mando figure would be. My only guess is the legs are going to be used on an Asajj they have yet to pipeline. Otherwise idk. Grandma with zero accessories seems like a tougher sell than cool new darkside users with armor and lightsabers.
>>
>>10715396
It's so bizarre that they didn't at least include the beskar staff that Mando eventually took. They could've waited a bit longer and made a figure of her final look where she has a sword and gets creepy lines on her face to at least make her look like a witch.
>>
>>10715396
Yea, I can only think that it was some kind of Disney mandate. It couldn't have been that Hasbro didn't know about them because they were present in the first trailer and I feel like they would have said something by now, similar to how they announced Darktroopers were being worked on not long after they showed up in The Mandalorian. What's frustrating too with Elsbeth is she is destined to be the pegwarmer but we know that Hasbro will do an easy repaint on her head and toss in the sword instead of tossing them in with this figure, so she will wind up taking up another spot that could be used for a more relevant or desired character.

>My only guess is the legs are going to be used on an Asajj they have yet to pipeline
Yea I think that's definitely their plan. And hopefully they do some other generic Nightsisters too with the hoods that would work for like a troop builder pack or something. And if they did those, they could be smart and sculpt their torsos in a way that could be used to make Merrin from Jedi FO/Survivor.
>>
File: y53.jpg (149 KB, 1500x1500)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>10705187
anons how is this little guy? I'm not a star wars collector but i like this as an articulated guy of a bearded guy that might be a viking or other guy that would fit with my other figures.

How articulated he is? is he fun to play with?
he also just $12
>>
File: 20220722_104613.jpg (546 KB, 1500x3328)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>10715579
>>
>>10715648
isn't it a very small figure? i've seen videos and they seem ok for a 12 dollar tiny fig that has insane articulation for its size
>>
>>10715682
You...sound like a bot
>>
>>10715686
I guess I should've ask such question in star Wars autist thread. you probably some 50 y/o faggot being overly picky over kids toys
>>
>>10715579
Ignore the other retard. He's one of the better figures in the line. Great articulation, looks nondescript enough for non-star wars display. Just pick him up, you'll probably enjoy.
>>
>>10715738
>He's one of the better figures in the line
This is such a blatant lie. Do you peddle literal shit to people as a job? It's a terrible figure.
>>
>>10715579
He's a great figure. I've bought multiples to use for customs because it's generic enough while having a good amount of articulation. The soft goods fit him quite well too. It's especially a steal when you can gnab it for like $5 at a lot of places.
>>
>>10715738
>>10715774
thanks
yeah i was sold at "cool looking bearded guy that could fit in everywhere"
He could ride my transformers bikes and small enough sit in some mechs/etc/etc.
>>
>>10715579
Might be one of the worst figures they've made. Which is astonishing given the tech they have now. It's shit.
>>
>>10715220
>imports
neither mafex or bandai do antagonists, and on bandai's case they seem to have passed on making stuff from ahsoka to make qui gon and re-releasing the other figures that went up for pre-order recently
>>
File: 1695746894137300.jpg (1.46 MB, 6048x3402)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>10715799
Then I'll buy nothing, I guess. Or maybe I'll finally take the plunge on Hot Toys
>>
Looks like Amazon is finally shipping the TVC Krrsantan formerly known as Black.
>>
File: IMG_20231105_033402.jpg (2.7 MB, 2252x4000)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB JPG
Damn I like Jizz music
>>
File: 1532237502982.png (407 KB, 717x610)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>10715854
fellow jizz enjoyer
I can't get enough jizz myself
nothing like taking in jizz from a big bith band
>>
DO IT HASBRO
>>
>>10715916
I would personally like this a lot.
>>
>>10715916
I really want a couple of two-packs with him and young Qui-Gon and then another of this look with a new Yaddle.
>>
>>10715579
One of my favorite TVC figures ever. Knee joint is a bit oddly placed but that’s my only gripe with the figure and it’s very minor. So fun to pose.
>>
>>10715916
Disney's probably pushing them to do more live action show figures so anything from TOTJ is probably way down the list. Hell, even Bad Batch which is a currently running show still only got some slight retools for season 2 and basically no characters that weren't the Bad Batch themselves.

Though at this point, do we even have any more live action shows lined up? Andor S2 seems to be it, have they even greenlit new seasons of any of the other shows? Maybe Hasbro can finally get caught up on some stuff without having to pump out new figures for whatever current show is going.
>>
>>10715986
i just ordered him. I'm going to have lots of fun because i always liked smaller but nicely articulated figures more.
this is like a dream come true. Can't wait to get Count Dooku later (i guess its the same size-the OP-picture one)
>>
>>10715992
i wonder if they will make General greevous of that size and quality
>>
>>10715989
All there is coming up is Skeleton Crew but who knows when that's actually going to air. They delayed it because of the actor's strike and you know they are going to want Jude Law to promote it so their hands are kind of tied.
>>
>>10716008
The Acolyte is apparently still happening too. Favreau said he already had scripts for Mando S4, but he said that before S3 had even premiered. With S3 showing declining ratings and Iger making a big deal about cutting costs for Disney+ I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do a S4.

It kind of goes without saying that even if BOBF and Ahsoka weren't already fucked by low ratings they're all definitely fucked by Iger's cost cutting. Andor at least gets the benefit of being a limited show that was only ever going to have two seasons, and they were wish-wishy about Obi-Wan by calling it a one-and-done thing but also talking about having plans for additional seasons.
>>
>>10716023
To Obi-Wan's credit it does work well as a stand-alone season. There's no real dangling plot threads (I guess Reva but that's more "character goes off to do something else now" rather than an actual dangling plot thread). Boba Fett left itself in a place where there's clearly more story but it's also not immediately necessary to know what happens next, we can just imagine that Boba went on to be a successful crime lord. Ahsoka fucked itself by leaving basically every plot thread open and its lead characters literally stranded.
>>
>>10716023
There’s a million other things that will get cut before Mandalorian does. There’s cost-cutting but it’ll be towards shit like Willow and all the streaming shows you’ve never heard of. Mandalorian S3 had lower viewership than the previous seasons, but I reckon that viewership was still higher than 95% of the junk originals they put on there. I could see them cutting the budget perhaps, but no way in hell are they cancelling the Grogu show.

That said, when they do season 4 hopefully they get a writer’s room like real tv shows do, cause Favreau is a dog shit writer. Especially when Filoni is off working on his waifu show and can’t help him as much.
>>
>>10716023
Oh yea, I always forget about that show. I've dismissed it in my head as being nothing but feminist drivel thanks to the ramblings by the showrunner and actors.

I think they'll still do a Mando season 4. Even though season 3 sucked, according the ratings its finale still did a lot better than any of the other Star Wars and Marvel shows. It's basically their flagship show for D+ so removing it from their lineup would only make them hemorrhage more subscribers. I think what's fucked is Dave's movie though. Seeing as how Ahsoka did the least in ratings among the Star Wars shows and barely better than Marvel's worst, it's going to be hard to justify making the Heir to the Empire movie when this show is basically the groundwork for that movie.
>>
>>10716119
I got the impression that Filoni was to blame for a lot of season 3, since he's the one with the Mando lore obsession and he said he's been coming up with it in the background ever since TCW. I think Favreau is the one who wants to do the Lone Wolf and Cub In Space and Filoni's the one going "no we need to do darksaber and Bo-katan and mythosaur and and and"
>>
>>10716133
Whoever it is, it seems like there was a compromise and they agreed to get a lot of the lore storylines out of the way this season so that season 4 onward can go back to Din being a semi-lone guy on his own adventures instead of being constantly swept up in some other Mandalorian's story. That would at least explained why the season seemed like it was in a huge rush to get Bo's story done.
>>
>>10716133
Eh I disagree. Filoni was busy with Ahsoka and Jon has always been the writer for Mando. Clearly KK and other executives forcing him to bring back baby Yoda along with cancelling the Rangers show making him salvage a bunch of shit from that show into Mando caused a major shakeup in his planning. I think if/when the art of book comes out, there will be more hints about what the original direction for the season was going to be. I bet most of the paintings with Din Djarin are absent of a little green fella.
>>
>>10716132
>it's going to be hard to justify making the Heir to the Empire movie
cgi Luke, Leia and Han
>>
>>10716164
Yeah that's not that Filoni's Heir to the Empire is going to be
>>
>the best TBS figure in ages
>the best Ahsoka figure
>my shithole doesn't have it anywhere
End me.
>>
>>10716233
I've had it sitting in my PoL for a few weeks on BBTS. I'm waiting for a few more orders to hit before I ship her and my Clones out. Is she really that good?
>>
>>10716261
Other than her shitty left hand and poor neck articulation, yes.
>>
>>10716261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCUt8fjY2Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I1QqbDufNI
Yeah. Excellent face, excellent articulation, very detailed. It's definitely the best figure of the year.
>>
>>10716273
Shame we'll never get a figure of her in the original tube top outfit
>>
I'm probably in the minority, but I enjoyed Sabine from the Ahsoka show. Am I alone here?
>>
>>10716371
Character or figure? Figure helmet is ridiculously big.
>>
>>10716371
I liked her, though I think the part about her training to be a Jedi felt really tacked on
>>
File: sabine5.jpg (468 KB, 2096x2181)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>10716371
Giant helmet and poor scaling kinda ruined what is otherwise a solid figure.
>>
>>10716375
>>10716378
The helmet isn't any bigger then any of the other ones I have. I think it's fits in group shots better then if it had a smaller helmet.
>>10716375
Agreed on the Jedi stuff
>>
>>10716390
Yeah I think the problem isn't that the helmet is oversized, but that Sabine herself is undersized.

Except the TVC version, that helmet is definitely too big.
>>
File: Mandolorians_Ch11_webp.jpg (680 KB, 1920x806)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
>>10716390
>helmet isn't any bigger then any of the other ones I have
Cause they're all oversized to a degree so they can be removable.
>>
>>10716378
>Shes short
Well her actor is a hapa after all
>>
File: Ahsoka-15-2048x858.jpg (118 KB, 2048x858)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>10716424
I don't care what she is, she's supposed to be the same height as Ahsoka
>>
>>10716444
Jokes aside youre right. My extreme scale autism would never accept this.
>>
File: Ahsoka_Rebels.png (3.3 MB, 1920x1080)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>10716444
Ahsoka is not supposed to be such a womanlet. Ahsoka was as tall as Kanan, and Sabine was one head shorter than him. God, I hate this casting. Dawson is short and has fridge body. Ahsoka is supposed to be lean and athletic. Live-action Ahsoka could barely move her lightsabers.

Which is why I am so glad that this firgure
>>10716233
>>10716273
is not based on live-action we got in the show, but rather Hasbro's own interpretation of the character, and it is much better than what we got in the LA series.
>>
>>10716133
Well you should look at the actual writing credits for season 3
>>
>>10716463
>God, I hate this casting.
For me it's not even about the physical differences, those I can overlook. Dawson's Ahsoka is just really boring though, she plays the character in this weird distant way that I think is meant to come across as wise and experienced but half the time she seems disinterested and drowsy. I don't think she's the right fit for Ahsoka at all.
>>
File: squa3.jpg (677 KB, 3679x2364)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
>>10716459
As a scale autist myself, it was pretty irritating. Add on how they butchered Baylan and Shin and my desire to collect this line is dwindling even further.
>>10716463
>Dawson is short and has fridge body
Well at least we've seen her and Natasha naked, so that's a plus
>>
>>10716371
I was perfectly fine with Ahsoka til they shit the bed with the finale. Felt like Book of Boba Fett’s finale where it was just 45 minutes of dull action sequences with zero significant character moments and dud payoffs. And also sorry but Nightsister shit and Zombies doesn’t work in live action the same way it does in cartoons and video games. Feels more akin to the ewok tv movies when it’s in live action. That said, I very much enjoyed the rest of the show to that point, especially the live action portrayals of Sabine and Ezra. And it’s coming from a guy who thinks the only good Disney + shows thus far were Mando season 1 and Andor, with every other show/season being total crap.
>>
>>10716273
I don't own many BS figures but I went for her, she's nothing amazing.
>>
>>10716310
Still trying to find a good body so I can make my own.
>>
>>10716482
I would've been happier if it didn't have such a bullshit ending that was clearly meant to set up a second season. At the very least they could've done that without "we rescued Ezra from exile; oops now we're the ones exiled"
>>
>>10716471
Absolutely. Dawson sounds nothing like Ahsoka, feels nothing like her and acts nothing like her. She doesn't have that sense of genuine kindness, compassion, vulnerability that Ashley Eckstein gave to the character, in addition to giving her vivaciousness, playfulness, spark, fierceness. Dawson was just a bland, boring, lifeless, dull plank of wood. Either that, or she came off as condescending. And she can't emote with her face whatsoever, it's the same two facial expressions (stoic blank stare/smug smile), and crossing her arms. And it's absolutely not about the fact that Ahsoka is sad and depressed over Vader. We'd seen sad and depressed Ahsoka plenty throughout Clone Wars, Tales of the Jedi, Rebels. It's just that her original VA gave her humanity and life and made me feel for her, and Dawson came off soulless, robotic and boring. It was a complete miscast, and the only reason she was cast is because of that one photo where she was with Hayden Christensen back in 2002 or whatever, and she was essentially fan cast. Now I haven't seen Dawson in anything else, the script for the show was shit and direction she was given was likely not much better, but even with that shitty script I bet someone else could have done a better job, if they at least sounded closer to the original VA and had at least some fucking vocal range. And the less said about those atrocious, castrated montrals and lekku the better. Cosplayers did a better job than a multibillion dollar company. And those baggy pants and ninja boots costume were also pretty terrible. It looks especially terrible on the figures that don't have real fabric. Which is why I am glad that Hasbro released actually good Clone Wars Ahsoka.
>>
File: file.png (135 KB, 310x363)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>10707181
you're welcome
>>
>>10716544
>it's just repacked old crap
This is a new figure
>>
>>10716600
it bait
>>
>>10707123
Unironically this is how pompous, arrogant liberal women like her would be shown their place in the past.
>>
>Sabine, now with cape.
>>
Can anyone recommend me a Vader to go with this Boba, I need some comic shenanigans on my desk
>>
>>10716725
I think all the Black Series Vaders are basically the same body mold with very slight variations. They’re all fine. I can’t even remember what the consensus is on the import ones. I think people thought the first Figuarts Vader was a bit shit, but from what I remember they improved on it in future releases.
>>
>>10716444
She's standing on a log.
>>
>>10716743
I wish that was me
>>
>>10716998
I'm sure you can find a log to stand on anon.
>>
>>10716743
>>
>>10716725
If you come across it, the ESB BS Vader since it has some upgrades over the ANH version like butterfly joints. The new ROTJ one isn't bad either but the helmet can be kind of finicky because of the removable gimmick.
>>
>>10717137
They took that measurement on a log as well.
>>
>>10717223
This. The ESB Vader is the best standard Vader Black Series has to offer. With the ANH and Dark Times Vader, you have the older, more restricted articulation that doesmr have butterfly joints, and as the other anon said, the RotJ Vader has the removable helmet which can be finicky. They are releasing a new ANH Vader but I can't be assed enough to pay attention if it's a straight up reissue of the existing ANH Vader or an updated one. Can someone who knows, answer that?
>>
>>10716378
>>10716424
>>10716444
It's crazy how tiny she is compared to the Rebels version too. This is one of those times where they really should have fudged the actor's height to match the character's. Like how Tem Morrison is around 5'7 but they make every Clone and Boba figure 6".
>>
>>10717506
I can't tell if the problem is that they stuck to the actor's height (in which case the Ahsoka figure is too tall) or if they just ignored height and accidentally made the figure too short.
>>
>>10717523
Who knows. They may have even started working on the figure before the casting was even final, so it's entirely possible they just stuck Natasha's head onto a body that wasn't hers. It may have also been to make her scale with Bo-Katan since she was a smidge taller than Sabine in Rebels but Katee is a little shorter than Natasha IRL and we only have a live action based figure of Bo for her to interact with.
>>
File: samespecies.jpg (1.34 MB, 4032x3024)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>10717506
>>10717523
Sabine is a hair above 5.5 inches while Ahsoka is around 5.87, so I guess Sabine is accurately scaled, but what good is that when nothing else is? Then you have Baylan and Shin, and I have literally no idea what the fuck happened there.
>>
>>10717586
What an absolute travesty
>>
File: wolfandcub.jpg (53 KB, 1200x676)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>10717603
It really is. I guess this is what happens when we actually get figures in a timely manner and not 2+ years after the show aired
>>
>>10717611
>your order is full of idiots
>spend two decades dodging jedi hunters
>season ends with your story unresolved
>your actor dies
>your figure is a manlet
Baylan's had a hard life...
>>
>>10717758
How does his story end now, anyway? Do they recast? Have him die off-screen?
>>
>>10717768
I’m not ruling out that they do something similar to what they did with Bowie in Twin Peaks Season 3 and have him take a nonhuman form and be voiced by a soundalike.
>>
File: 1699216926340308.jpg (354 KB, 1200x2016)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>10717768
Like this
>>
>>10716734
>>10717223
How's this one? It's currently on sale at Tru. And plentiful
>>
>>10717866
Good, but the cape is too long
>>
>>10712386
I wonder if the factory paint job will actually be that good
>>
File: 1689717990340763.png (274 KB, 417x710)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>10717866
>Tunic goes under the chest armor but over the shoulders
>>
>>10717884
>>10718031
They didn't have Vader(they had at least 10 less then a week ago, just my luck) so I got a different towering Sith, any guesses?
>>
>>10717758
This is KK's fault.
>>
What would you Anons change about these poses? Give a fellow Anon some advice.
>>
File: bans65495_1.jpg (177 KB, 1200x857)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>10716725
Any recent black series Vader will be fine, but if you don't mind the price the Kenobi figuarts Vader releases later this month
>>
Just got the TVC HK-87 from Amazon. Overall pretty cool figure. I wish it had wrist hinges but I guess they are "too small" for Hasbro to do on them. Also I know it's not exactly accurate but I stole the effect pieces for the lance from the Purgetrooper. I feel like they should have tossed them in for this figure too. I wound up buying two so that I can paint the other one to be the tan variant even though I'm sure they'll eventually release that one.
>>
>>10715801
Not sure if it's just me but her eye makeup changes in various episode.

Instead of full eyeshadow, it's these weird lines around her eyes.
Can someone else concur with me?
>>
File: Shin_Hati_profile_webp.jpg (442 KB, 700x1000)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>10718385
I noticed that as well, especially in the later episodes the lines became more prominent. Lighting could be a factor as well
>>
File: shin.png (2.17 MB, 1082x1188)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
Sounds right. Most of the earlier episodes had her in dark lighting which gave a full eyeshadow look.

The last episode has her in broad daylight so we can see the details.
>>
>>10717768
I thought about this too. It's a real shame because Baylan was the most interesting part about the show.
>>
File: 78087.png (1.68 MB, 1516x851)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
Got Obi Van.
Holy shit is is small...he is as tiny as tiniest transformers i have.
This is exactly what i wanted. I bet he can fit in any vehicles and mechs which is great.

Now i want to dig through this tiny figures lines and get a body that is more tactical/armored and swap heads.
Is it easy to swap heads in this line ?
>>
>>10717819
He was a good friend.
>>
>>10718549
Most of the newer figures use barbell joints in the neck so while they can be easy to swap, not all of the balls on them are a standard size (see pic related). If you want a body that's armored up, look for any of the Mandalorian related figures like the Death Watch trooper or Airborne Trooper. They have all the new articulation like that Obi-Wan has.
>>
>>10718947
Thanks a lot!
>>
File: mandocloak.jpg (2.37 MB, 2500x1181)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>10718955
No worries. That cloak that comes with Obi-Wan also fits other figures pretty well. Here they are on that Death Watch Trooper and a Mandalorian Super Commando that another Anon asked about a while ago.
>>
>>10718981
That looks so great. always liked cloak on robots/armored people. This line is so promising!
>>
File: 685865.png (636 KB, 638x791)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>10719016
PS:
>>
>>10718549
So the new Clone Trooper body is as articulated as Obi-Wan’s. So far the only ones out with this mold is the standard white one and then a 4 pack of orange ones. These all have heads under the helmet. I can’t speak to whether they swap out with other characters. All the Mandalorian troopers (Super Commando, Death Watch) have fantastic articulation, though again I’m not sure how well their heads swap with non-helmeted characters. I will say the only downside of these are their guns fucking suck. They’re all very rubbery. I’ve built up an arsenal over the years where I often just swap the new clone guns for old ones, but it is annoying. That’s my only gripe, otherwise they’re the most posable figures this line has ever had in it’s 45 years of existing.
>>
>>10707854
Whyd they give ashoka's figure such a big nose and lips. Like wft?
>>
>>10719365
Stop being space racist pls
>>
File: 1689983894634704.gif (1.61 MB, 640x352)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>10719365
>>
>>10719331
> I can’t speak to whether they swap out with other characters
I just checked. The balls on Obi-Wan's neck joint are slightly too big to fit inside the neck of the Clone's. But the Clone's joint has one very fat end that goes into the head and it's at least 2x bigger than the size of the socket inside Obi-Wan's head. So you'd have to dremel out Obi's head a bit to use the Clone's neck joint.
>>
>>10719378
She isn't that ugly irl. Idk why they've got to sculpt her that.
>>
>>10719384
Sculpting, like everything else with BS figures, has gone really far downhill. Look how awful this Luke is. It's like some "What If" shit where Padme got banged out by a Gamorrean instead of Anakin.
>>
>>10719404
I feel like the hair placement is detracting a lot from this face overall. Seems like his forehead is too tall or something
>>
File: 1694052869180625.png (405 KB, 840x630)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>10719365
Have you seen the actress who plays her in live-action? Unfortunately, the figure is accurate.
>>
Today's acquisition, I love these things
>>
>>10719696
Looks rough. Lube it well before you use it for the first time and go slow.
>>
>>10719701
Good advice, thanks Anon. I could of used that advice with Lena's saber, still can't walk right
>>
>>10705819
If you want to, there are several characters that appear in TPM but are sourced to other films. Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Aurra Sing, Pit Droid, Jabba, Tusken Raider and R2D2 would all work in a TPM display. I personally would add Watto, Sebulba and Captain Panaka to the wants list.
>>
>>10705819
Holy shit what terrible taste. What about Killik and Yuuzhan Vong warriors? No Swarm War Han? No phase zero dark trooper? No Jorus C'baoth, Xizor, or Guri?
>>
>>10705229
rose was one of my favorite characters from all of star wars
>>
>>10719921
Did you also like purple Laura Dern?
>>
>>10719925
yes and I also really liked the porgs, they are sooooooo cute.
>>
>>10719871
Were those in The Phantom Menace?
>>
>>10717768
Would it be inappropriate to just have the character die offscreen and leave the grieving appretice with a task she has to complete on her own?
>>
TVC BK is pretty cool. Sucks he can't move his head much but not much can be done about that I suppose. I hope they use this body to make some of the ROTS wookies.
>>
>>10705819
Ben Quadinaros
Yaddle
Boss Nass
Nute Gunray
Dud Bolt

Idk all the silliest fuckers. To me, Star Wars toyline used to he great cause they’d put out the most left field imaginable. I couldn’t give less of a fuck about main characters for the most part.
>>
>>10715704
bot. confirmed.
>>
>>10715854
I've heard she blows some sweet jizz.
>>
Postin more toys I got today.
I am tempted to get 3 more AT-ATs and maybe another SnowSpeeder while they are on sale
>>
>>10721820
Where is the atat on sale?
>>
>>10721881
Toys R Us, 30%off with a BoGo 50%off offer
>>
File: tvc vader.jpg (557 KB, 2000x2000)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>10705189
>The Vintage Collection
>Darth Vader (ANH)
How different from the Dark Times Vader could it possibly be? Unless it's going to be a literal repack I'm not sure I see the point. I haven't paid attention to toys for months, so I don't know what they've said about it. As far as card back autism goes VC93 already covered the iconic one, and that's a pretty good figure too in my opinion.
>>
>>10722565
It will most likely be the same base figure as Dark Times Vader but a retooled torso with the tabard going over his armor to be accurate to his ANH look since he didn't have them like that in Kenobi.
>>
>>10722573
>tabard going over his armor to be accurate to his ANH look
That slipped my mind. That justifies it, I guess. New alternate hands would go a long way, but I don't expect that.
>>
>>10722584
I'd be happy if they just included the ones from DT Vader again. At least it would show they don't plan to toss those away any time they use the mold, unless they do different ones like in the case of the recent ROTJ Vader. Because they already didn't include them in the showdown 2 pack with him and Obi-Wan despite that pack being $40. I also think they're doing this to provide a clean card without the Maul offer along with just having it available period to go along with the new Ep IV Leia they announced too.
>>
>>10719365
you're obviously a troll, cuz she has those features in the cartoon
>>
>>10716498
this cosplay fails miserably because of the fact that ahsoka has black girl features, and this is a white bitch
>>
File: 1697927304765662.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>10722637
Who you calling a nigger?
>>
>>10722637
>>10722707
>they hated him because he told them the truth
>>
>>10722707
That looks shopped, I have seen no shops in my days, but that's blazingly oblivious
>>
Anyone wanna see what I got today?
>>
>>10723056
Post it, the minimum validation you get is contributing to something other than the same fucking arguments every day
>>
>>10723056
Yes. I was actually going to make apost asking everyone to share their recent purchases. Seems like it's just been me and a couple of others actually posting our toys lately
>>
I had a TVC Beskar Mandalorian with two different length legs and tonight decided to swivel the hip completely around and then twist the leg at the thigh to make it face forward again and that mostly fixed it. of course, now the hip is obviously backwards but the armor and holster hide it for all intents and purposes.

I had seen a few people mention the leg thing in a previous thread so I am posting my half-ass solution. cheers
>>
>>10723086
>>10723090
I got Mara and this B-1 on sale at TrU
>>
>>10723150
Nice. I still need to get Mara Jade. I'm curious how the one in the upcoming 4 pack will turn out.
>>
File: potf2_leia.jpg (32 KB, 825x579)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>10719404
Hey yo my nigga, General Kenobi, please help me. You my only hope dawg, ya feel me cuh?
>>
>>10723270
Even in 1995 Kenner got so much shit for this that when they finally did another ANH Leia a few years later it actually had "ALL NEW LIKENESS" in the package as a selling point
>>
>>10719404
>>
>>10723173
Maybe with her head covered like the box art? Will be interesting what they come up with.

I don't claim to be a clever person, but I just realized Aphra and Mara have the same body's belt and legs. It's a good mold, so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>10722747
Nigger, watch the actual shows, Rebels and Clone Wars.
She looks nothing like that live action log of black wood. Just as any togruta.
>>
File: starwarsepicheroes.jpg (3.01 MB, 3237x3237)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>Somehow.... 5 POA returned.

So it looks like Mission Fleet might be dead and this is the replacement. Good thing is it's part of the Epic Heroes line that Hasbro has done for Marvel movies, so it's close to TVC scale which could make for some decent integration and give us some vehicles and whatnot that could be lower priced. Bad thing is those Marvel figures tended to have about 9 POA but these look to lack the elbows and knees. Hopefully this could be a line that gets more of the background and side characters that don't seem to be making it into TVC like Frog Lady, even if they come packed with missile launchers and the like.
>>
Why there is no BS camuflauge Scout Trooper yet? Why cant we eat a good steak?
>>
Elite corps clone trooper
>>
Has Jazzwares announced any new Micro Galaxy ships?
>>
>>10724297
To be fair, 3.75" got an imperial scout trooper repainted as an elite corps once and it's a nice figure as a camo'd imperial scout, same thing could be neat for 6" too
>>
>>10723680
Wait, they're making these 4" and not 3.75"? Why?
>>
>>10724789
For the same reason they have less articulation than the Marvel figures from the same line. Hasbro is retarded.
>>
>>10724789
Their marketing department probably told them that since the 4" Marvel figures are selling that must mean kids want Star Wars figures that are exactly 4 inches tall as well. All other logistics, such as making the line compatible with existing figures and vehicles or hell even being able to re-use previous vehicle molds, seem to be less important than what the marketing department says.
>>
>>10724789
4" scaled vehicles will probably be more size accurate to tvc anyway due to downscaling, and at the rumored $35 max its a pretty good deal depending on the vehicles they offer even if you end up feeling a need to add more paint or whatever
>>
>>10723680
Surely they will make vehicles otherwise why make a cheaper figure small? I really miss vehicles they only good large vehicles now are Lego and they don’t go with 3.75 figures and of course tvc but they barely make any vehicles anymore. I honestly didn’t mind some of the cheaper 3.75 scale vehicles from movies like rogue one I mean they were something
>>
>>10723090
Recently I got these two. Yes, I paid extra for the dog. When I looked up prices the single carded tusken was like the same price, so I just got the 2 pack. A bit meh, but w/e, paz was definitely the highlight!
Pre-ordered revan and HK, and after getting the book of boba wookie, I'm prolly gonna step away from star wars, since they just keep on releasing crap, and ruining amazing legacy characters coughthrawncough.
>>
>>10725205
>Upside down pic
Fuck me
>>
>>10725209
g'day mate
>>
>>10725557
NEW THREAD

>>10725557
NEW THREAD
>>
WTF - it's page 5.
ya doinks.

Also the mods are fags for not fixing this autosage bullshit.
>>
>>10707854
>They don't have the orange sabers
Skip
>>
>>10710264
I fucking love this thing. It really is the best. It's also really fun the build and customize.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.