[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 34 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1654073204421.jpg (1.65 MB, 4080x3072)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
My wife said I could have the entire basement. Now she wants all of this 'displayed' in a back room of the basement no one will ever see. I fucking hate that witch.
>>
>3 infinity guantlets
>has no power irl
Serves you pickle rick fan right
>>
>>10243087
Well...what's the problem? Put it in view next to the stairs so that people don't see it as they enter. Also why are people going in the basement anyway?
>>
>>10243087
Please tell me you stole this picture from Reddit.

If not your wife is right
>>
Its such a cluster fuck no wonder she doesn't want anyone to see it.
>>
>>10243087
Denis, thats your skull collection man... thats your thing!
>>
>>10243087
Take it up with her boyfriend.
>>
>>10243087
Why did you marry her in the first place?
>>
>>10243087
>just a hoarding pile of lego bullshit
Yeah I’d be embarrassed if people saw my husband’s shelves of tasteless garbage, too
>>
>>10243087
Your collection is too broad. At this point it's just a mishmash of a bunch of different shit that can apply to anyone. Shrink it down and have a healthy conversation with your wife instead of bitching about her on fucking 4chan, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>10243307
Too broad? It's almost entirely Lego star wars, with some books on the bottom, and the only odd part is the infinity gauntlets and pickle Rick.
>>
! this is from a reddit post !
>>
>>10243087
Good on you for having books. Don't expect advice from /toy/, where no one collects and every one hates/doesn't have toys. Regard/disregard the following as you will.

A man needs space. You having the basement works out to what, 70/30 her favor? Just do whatever you want. They go after your toys first, then they come for your rights. Those shelves are a great start, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>10243138
Sun dried tomatoes
>>
>>10243087
>star wars
>Marvel
Well I can see her point
>>
>>10243521
>They go after your toys first, then they come for your rights
lmaoooooooooooooo
>DAMNED WIIIIMEHN DON'T WANT ME TAKING UP SPACE WITH MAH LEGOS AND TALKING ABOUT THEM TO THE GUESTS IT'S LIKE I'M LIVING IN NAZI GERMANY!!!! THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREEEEEUUU SWUUUUUEEEEEE I'LL EXECUTATE MAH CONSTATUTIONAL RIGHT TO DISPLAY MAH LEGOS GOD BLESS THE SWEET SWEET PLASTIC
>>
>>10243556
>I'LL EXECUTATE MAH CONSTATUTIONAL RIGHT TO DISPLAY MAH LEGOS GOD BLESS THE SWEET SWEET PLASTIC

Unironically based
>>
>>10243087
>Lego
>Star Wars
>Rick and Morty
I can't say I blame her anon.
>>
>>10243087
Why are we getting so many threads like this again "you should sell all your toys!" "My wife said so and so" "am I going to be lonely for buying toys" I swear we get this every year in January.
>>
>>10243685
people who have nothing but their computer and the internet mom is paying for
>>
>>10243087
You’re right. Divorce here
>>
The funny thing is that the shit you’re into is probably even more cringe than MCU shit
>>
>>10243087
If it was a bunch of chogokin figures you wouldnt have this problem
>>
>>10243332
Star Wars has a gorillion different characters, ships, etc. you could buy and OP doesn't have anything interesting going on. They have a bunch of literal whos and random Lego Star Wars shit. There's nothing here that tells me anything about OP other than they have no preferences and just eat up anything Star Wars because they're a mindless idiot who can't even manage a healthy relationship.
>>
File: Anon display.png (177 KB, 288x415)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>10243087
I think the problem it's that your collection is way too cluttered and it gives the appearance to be a place where a kid would put away his toys after being done playing instead of a nice piece of display.

You should store some of them and rotate your displayed figures once in a while
>>
>>10244517
"Honey why are you buying so many Optimus Primes?"
>>
>>10243307
I think a little bit of everything approach with a lot of variety can work if you have small sections dedicated to each thing
>>
>implying OP's wife is real
>>
>>10244582
So because he doesn't abide by your very specific standard of star wars Legos, his stuff is uninteresting and "random"? Ok dumbass, cuz your the authority on collecting Lego star wars.
He's got what he likes and he likes what he got, simple as.
>>
>>10244582
Tell us how you would navigate this situation with your waifu pillow. This board is 18+.
>>
>>10245235
>>10245331
>getting this triggered over people pointing out your shit taste and shit marriage
Does your wife let you post here freely or do you have to do it in secret at the internet cafe?
>>
>>10245337
I'm not the OP, and I'm just pointing out stupid logic (90%+ being star wars somehow equates to "too broad" a collection?). No bitch dictates what I buy/collect, married nor anonymously.
>>
>>10243087
I'm really tired of these fake stories on /toy/.
>>
>>10243521
fuck you, this is a slow board and has actual discussion, go back to a containment board like /v/ if you want to fling shit like a monkey.
>>
It's one shelf, tell her to fuck off
>>
>>10244582
Seek therapy
>>
>>10243087
A literal fucking embarrassment. Have some class. This looks worse than an average kids bedroom. Maybe if you took care of your things and bothered to display some of them in a classy mannor, with displays or nice shelves, in less of a clusterfuck, with some plants and other items mixed in, then you'd actually have a point.
>>
>>10243118
>>10243374
>>10244897
>>10246590
Well yeah, this is an obvious bait thread from a pathetic attention whore who doesn't buy toys but for some reason he's so obsessed with us
>>
>>10243087
>bunch of shit toys
>I hate my wife

I hate bait posts like this.
>>
>>10243087
She doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of her nigger boyfriend when he comes over to rail her while you're hiding in the basement assembling goyslop legos like a faggot. Kys.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.