[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Skelulock.png (819 KB, 944x745)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
Previous thread >>10230026

- Leaks for Skeletor and Screech, Skeleton Warriors and Snake Men 4 pack.
- MCX Battle for Eternia II set cancelled?
- Masterverse Wave 7 in stock.
- Minicomic Roboto confirmed as joining Hypno, Snake Armor Skeletor and Tung Lashor in Origins Wave 12
- Frog Monger Creations drop.
- Eternia playset funded, backers will get Moaty.
- Future release: NA Skelly and Rev Hobo Duncan
- WalMart exclusive Origins Moss Man with flocking and scent
- Next Mattel Creations exclusive: He-Skeletor, what's next ?
- Origins Snake Mountain in development.
- DX King Hiss and Thunder Punch He-Man are out there.
- Mekaneck and Road Ripper being found at retail.
- Wave 2 restock pre-orders cancelled.
- Rotons are in at BBTS
- New photos for Masterverse Man-E-Faces and Shadow Weaver

Discord:
https://discord.gg/5qWwwxEK

Thread question:
What other vehicles or mounts do we want to see?

>OC always appreciated!
>>
>What other vehicles or mounts do we want to see?

Mantisaur, Monstroid, full Battle Ram, Fright Fighter.
>>
File: bashasaurusus08_full.jpg (304 KB, 1600x1037)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
bashasaurusus!!!
>>
>>10235610
I am finally getting a new roton. Pumped about that
>>
File: 1624014637986.jpg (2.6 MB, 1290x1941)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>TQ
Bashasaurus and Spydor. Full Battle Ram would be nice to.

I'm gonna get em vintage if you don't!

Did the Horde ever get a vehicle? I don't think so.

Also thanks baker for making a new thread before the weekend.
>>
>>10235640
>>
>>10235640
>Did the Horde ever get a vehicle? I don't think so.

Mantisaur
(I'm counting it. Mounts and vehicles are both basically the same class of toy)
>>
>>10235640
>>
>>10235664
I never think of that one because it was one of the ones I never knew existed until I was an adult. Night Stalker is the same way.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (42 KB, 695x509)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Is wave 12 up for preorder anywhere? This is almost making me think Scott might be right.
>>
>>10235640
>that pic
this is all Ive wanted out of a MOTU cartoon for nearly 20 years
>>
File: IMG_1715.gif (2.56 MB, 600x290)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>>10235633
>>
>>10235633
ive always wondered if this thing is alive or not. we already know the landshark is.
>>
>>10235755
That's what I thought Revelations was going to be. Alas....

I would love to see a King He-Man figure in Origins
>>
File: eDYQ1BX_d.jpg (45 KB, 640x426)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>10235768
the double whammy of nu-ra and rev eliminated my hopes of ever getting another good MOTU iteration again. I havent seen CGI either because of this. Ive accepted that 200X was the franchise's peak and only the comics will ever be as good or better by comparison.
>>
>>10235761
I assume almost all the vehicles are alive because they all have faces.
The only ones that don't look alive to me are Wind Raider and Attak Track
>>
>>10235797
Reject lore
Accept headcanon

The shit cartoons will never be as good as what you imagine for the characters yourself.
>>
>>10235798
good point, I wonder where the fright fighter clocks in by those standards. it looks like a bug, has a bug's face, but nothing that implies any living essence otherwise.
>>
File: 1670199276700647.png (1.12 MB, 1024x768)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>10235797
>mfw talking He-Man after 9pm
I feel you bro. One of the biggest flaws of these revivals is that they think being mature means everything other than telling a thoughtful story.
>>
>>10235803
I like some of the lore and cartoons though. THat said I do have some headcanons.
>>
File: 1429944268_image.jpg (33 KB, 494x360)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>10235812
worse yet is that they assume that edgy and mature = good. MOTU was never Game of Thrones. Shoving in modern fantasy tropes into a series that combined barbarian fantasy with science fiction tropes is pants on head retarded. It should speak volumes that I prefer most MOTU parodies to some of the recent stuff pic related
>>
>>10235797
I don't think MOTU has ever had a good show, really. I'm curious to see how Revolution addresses the criticism Revelation received though.
>>
>>10235827
I don't know what picrel is and google just told me its was Skeletor. I can't believe this garbage AI is what the WEF wants to leave in charge of us.

There is nothing wrong with maturity if its done well. My biggest problem is when everything has to be explained, and everyone knows each other. I don't know how to describe it but its as if thinking all these details and connections make a deeper world but actually just tangle up storytelling in the "lore."

I hate the Keldor and Randor are brothers. Maybe I'm missing something but seems like they wanted to rip of Shakespeare or Star Wars but had nothing to say with it.

>>10235834
Filmation is based if you can still see it through the eyes of a child. Adults see the flaws and cheapness. Kids see colorful and interesting characters doing exciting things.
>>
I have had a vision of the future.
>Origins Two-Bad
>Mattel Creations exclusive
>Sells out in 5 minutes.
>>
>>10235623
Add Talon Fighter, maybe Battle Bones and/or Spydor and that's me.
>>
>>10235640
They only had beasts (Mantisaur and Monstroid)
>>
>>10235797
Its kinda sucks how CGI suffers from previous Netflix shows turning people off.

Let's be honest, most motu fans checked Revelation first and if/when they didn't like it they didn't even bother with the other show.
>>
>>10235813
Minicomics will always be real motu to me.

Filmation is overrated I said it.
>>
>>10235877
Probably true. I suspect the move to Creations, is because the line is leaving retail. Annoying, but not the end of the world to me, as long as the line lives a little longer.
>>
>>10236011
I really don't think Revelation has anything to do with why a lot of existing fans passed on the CG series. The character designs did that already.
>>
>>10235877
They were getting better about MC selling out an they even make him to order like Grizzlor.

Anyway I'm hoping they'll do Two-Bad soon enough. Just him and Spikor and you can basically assemble all guys who showed in first cartoon.
>>
>>10236026
People can be really judgy about see designs. I would miss out on cool stuff like Beast Wars if i was like that.
>>
>He-Man.org is down
Guess I'm stuck here.
>>
>>10236031
I agree with you, but in a series like MOTU the designs are the most important part. The designs pre-date any kind of series. So any new series really needs to get those right. I thought the CG series had some good designs and some bad ones.
>>
File: 5.jpg (80 KB, 1200x675)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>10236026
funny because I watched it because I like Skeletor design, not regrets
>>
>>10235797
I honestly think the CGI show is decent.
>>
>>10236064
CGI is pretty good if you're not afraid of new take. 200X is unbeatable if you want something that feels like update but also faithful to the style.
>>
>>10235679
>>
>>10236016
> line is leaving retail

Shut up scott
>>
Is it bad sometimes i get frustrated that MotU doesnt have a show on the level of new-ra? New shera has a lot of problems but the fact it has actual 3 dimensional characters, character development and emotional scenes and lasts longer than 20 episodes makes me a bit jealous. I want that for heman too. Cgi could have been that if they werent so rushed cause of netflix and it's v frustrating

Call me a dweeb but i would like ya know the other half of the franchise to get that sort of love, fanart and fanfics and stuff
Rn im just kinda stuck w some ok shows that are way too short and mostly just headcanons

At least we get toys ig thats the sacrifice we must make
>>
>>10236042
Bad one probably include Metroid-At-Arms?
>>
>>10236150
i want to finish new-ra, but id feel more motivated if they bothered to make good toys for it.
>>
>>10235798
One minicomic has Duncan saying that Attak Trak had mind of its own and it attacks Skeletor.

And that's not mentioning talking van from show.
>>
>>10236150
You aren't going to get that level of dedication out of people who can't mentally attach their sexual identites to the intellectual property.
>>
Sadly if it's not DreamWorks, cartoons on Netflix are really short. But there is other hand trade off with toys. Nura is easily the least successful motu show when it comes to toys. It had everything against it. Not made by Mattel, designs not toy-friendly and it's a girl show so all energy goes into dolls.

That's life many shows get short, bad or even no toyline at all even when they're asking for it.
>>
Anyone got Fierce Phantos and Mechani-Ghoul from Order of Comic Champions? Talk about designs perfectly fitting into motu.
>>
He-man.org is likely permanently down.
Val is being sued by Mattel.
Suck shit stupid faggot, serves you right.
>>
>>10235847
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WZpxMyoFpds
>>
>>10236011
nu-ra did the most damage frankly. rev just came along and put salt in the wound. people have a certain expectation of MOTU, especially those who grew up with filmation and the toys. When good fun and goofy silver agey antics werent delivered it fractured the fanbase. All this hot on the heels of all the other culture war shit going on. im glad the toys are good, I just wish we had cartoons to match their quality.
>>
>>10236166
this
>>
File: th-2750989972.jpg (19 KB, 474x347)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>10236180
>>
pic related sums up alot of the thread rn
>>
File: FNnhniCXsAc8qp5.jpg (212 KB, 540x795)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>10236230
Acting as if the new she-ra didnt bring in a ton of fans

shut up bro MotU was always p queer and acting like it wasnt is just plain stupidity

Maybe its cause im a young shit (Im only 23) but I just dont understand everyone pissing about how the new stuff has ruined their childhoods.

The new She-Ra doesnt change that filmation, 200x, filmation she-ra, new adventures, cgi, etc all exist and you can still watch. Revelation may not have been amazing but its not nearly as garbage as ppl say it is(The fact it came out in 2 parts and is only 10 ep long is the real issue)

Im just so tired of the constant shitting on the newer stuff as if filmation is end all be all. Yall sound like toddlers like Geewunners. Just enjoy the fact MotU is around and ppl talk about it and enjoy it. Youre not going to like every part of this franchise and thats fine thats why theres so many diff versions

So shut up about "culture war" bullshit when thats not even happening and motu was always p gay to begin with so idk why of all things youd whine about that.

Sorry anon if it seems like im taking it out on you im just kinda fed up w a bunch of boomers in this fandom freaking the fuck out when any small thing goes bad or changes and im tired of the chud grifters pretending they give a shit about motu when they just wanna push their biggoted bullshit

i just wanna enjoy toys and the shows and it gets annoying how any conversation pertaining to motu just turns into a "piss on this thing" contest when i dont understand why ppl cant just enjoy some things about motu and not others

anyways I bought 3 frog mongers and im excited for him to join my goofy dude shelf w clawful and merman
>>
>>10236180
What did Val do?
>>
>>10236240
Bro just turn your head away from the screen and don't read what oldfags think. Simple as. If you can't do that you aren't ngmi through life.

That's what we do with all the trooned out garbage.

But you should consider this: maybe people complain about the new shows because they are bad, made with no soul and are often spiteful towards much of the long standing fanbase.
>>
If Motu moves to online only distribution, does it have to be like the current Mattel Creations model?

Right now twice a year I get a big box of He-man stuff shipped to me from bbts. Mattel could sell whole waves at once or let people have a pile of loot. Or let people sign up for early pre-orders before they go live to the public.

There are ways to make it work that aren't horrible.
>>
>>10235610
>What other vehicles or mounts do we want to see?
I want to see a new beast mount, maybe something for Wun-Darr.
>>
>>10235813
>I like some of the lore and cartoons though
Just steal the lore you like and apply it to your own lore, it's an easy and victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark.
>>
>>10236240
enjoy your gay waifus anon. im glad you enjoy nura but it isnt my cup of tea. you and i have very different ideas of what MOTU is. and for the matter nu-ra didnt bring in "a ton of fans". it just ruffled the feathers of the old guard while pandering to a crowd of fujoshis and twitter types.
>>
So next wave and likely wave after that don't have Spikor. Damn I was really getting hyped for that porcupine boy.
>>
>>10236286
do you think they'll make him a deluxe? I cant imagine he'll retain his gimmick
>>
>>10236286
On the bright side, that means Spikor should absolutely going to be in the wave after that. He was already leaked so has to be in ONE of the Snake waves, right?
>>
>>10236289
Even if he did, why would he be deluxe? His feature is a simple slider. That's like a Clawful tier gimmick.
>>
>>10236233
Is this meant to be a jab at modern reboots because if anything I'm reminded of the MOTU live action film, even as a kid I disliked it for how different it was.
>>
>>10236267
I think online retail like BBTS and EE are fine for me. I don't want them to be a monopoly for Mattel, but I also buy almost all my MotU stuff online now due to the bad distribution in my area. I hooe they don't become reliant of Mattel Creations because that could lead to issues too.
By the way, how is the masterverse bat Evil Lyn? I forgot her name.. I keep seeing her in stores and passing, may get her next time.
>>
>>10236180
>He-man.org is likely permanently down.
>Val is being sued by Mattel.
Me rn
https://youtu.be/FyyTzkktjsI
>>
>>10236180
Source
>>
Do you think Andra will get Origins toy?
>>
>He-man.org is staffed by Trumpets
>Drumpf shit gets a free pass despite breaking rules, they ban people who say even remotely "woke" things like "Nazis were bad"
>banned people complain to Mattel
>Mattel shitcans them

Social justice works
>>
File: 12-6-768x1024.jpg (196 KB, 768x1024)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>10236180
That sucks
Anything on there worth preserving? I'm not asking to be a jerk, seriously asking because it could get wiped soon. Would be a good idea to back-up anything on there if anyone has access. There are some captures online. Hopefully people saved stuff.
Again, just another example of websites getting shut down without warning. Always back-up the stuff you like everyone. This has happened to other websites like this. I hope it goes back online again.
>>
>>10236325
But I thought he-man.org was supposed to be full of trannies

have I slipped into some weird alternate timeline all of a sudden or something
>>
>>10235877
Add in Twitter whining and you'll get a made to order preorder.
>>
>>10236349
For quite a while there was only forum so the giant treasure trove was already lost (though they said it's not permanent) Right now, idk there are Origins minicomics and probably a few old foreign comics translated.
>>
Well without .org, I'll guess I'll have to go touch grass instead.

...oh wait, they didn't release Moss Man yet. Where did i leave the vintage one...
>>
>>10235797
>200X was the franchise's peak
Am I alone in thinking it's pretty mediocre amd more than a little dull?
>>
>>10236371
Q: Mattel is doing two 3-packs: Slime Pit zombies and Anti-Eternia. Who should be in those?
>>
If Mattel runs out of ideas for never done before figures, they should just turn existing toys into figures.

Make Snake Mountain Man.

Turn Stilt Stalkers into Stiltman-like character.

Turn Bashasaurus into triceratops man with big mace.

Turn Fright Fighter into dragonfly character.

Turn Slime Pit into guy with really gross armpits.
>>
>>10236376
>Turn Fright Fighter into dragonfly character

Funny you say that, that's an idea I've had for years. Not necessarily a dragonfly, but any insect that arsthetically matches Fright Fighter. Kinda like how Mantisaur and Mosquitor match but aren't the same bug
>>
>>10236375
Slime: He-Man, Zodak, Buzz-Off
AE: Teela, MAA, Keldor (He-Man persona)
>>
>>10236355
People just want to archive the info there and preserve material. That's where alot of the old stuff is collected. People only talked bad about due to the power con stuff, well that and mini comic tri klops iirc
>>
>>10236371
No. I agree. The 2002 show has some great designs but it's extraordinary how boring it manages to be.
>>
>>10236402
Glad I'm not the only one! Visually it LOOKED like something I was really gonna enjoy but I ended up finding it such a slog that don't think I even made it 20 eps in.
>>
>>10236402
>>10236409
Thirded.
I tried to like it because I liked the toys, but 6 episodes in I dropped it. Still have never seen the full series, but I have seen a couple episodes past the initial 6 here and there, and there are only 2 I genuinely enjoyed: thr Stinkor origin episodes and the episode with the Horde...and honestly I think both might have less to do with plot and more to do with Horde fanboyism and the novelty of Stinkor getting his first cartoon appearance.
>>
>>10236293
if they eliminate his gimmick I can only imagine you'd end up with an origins take on how classics handled him. I.E. removable trident extensions = deluxe
>>
>>10236295
I think its a general jab at blockbuster adaptions of nostalgia franchises. Nothing is ever perfect and theres always something off about them despite how simple their premises always are.
>>
>>10236325
>reeing over political horseshit when all the minicomics and concept art hosted on org is fucking gone now
oh boy I cant wait to have to scour the internet for the majority of those fucking images now
>>
>>10236411
>removable trident extensions = deluxe

If that was true, removable neck extension would = deluxe too.
There's literally no (good) reason for Spikor to be deluxe regardless of whether he does or doesn't keep the gimmick
>>
>>10236349
someone has to have archived it right? the site was nearly 15 years old
>>
>>10236376
Im all in on this idea. Add in figure versions of the meteorbs and Im sold. tell mr you fuckers dont want a robot gorilla hordesman!
>>
>>10236415
well most deluxes are just that now anyways. heman, hordak, and skeletor being the major exceptions.
>>
>>10236419
>most deluxes are just that now anyways

So your arguement hinges on just King Hiss?
>>
>>10236427
not really an argument, just more of an observation. it just seems like the more recent deluxes are smaller scale. maybe that will change with modulok or something.
>>
>>10236431
>it just seems like the more recent deluxes are smaller scale

I don't see it. MAYBE Leech, I guess, but Snout Spout, Mosquitor and Flying Fists and Terror Claws aren't small scale.
If Sssqueeze ends up being deluxe, though, I'll buy into the premise
>>
>>10236413
NTA but isn't nearly all of that published by Dark Horse now?
>>
File: Concept characters 1.jpg (1.29 MB, 2880x2880)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>10236439
Yeah, you can buy the compilation of minicomics and there's a couple resource books of concept art.
And I'm still here. I post concept art here when I come across it or when people ask all the time...what art I have anyway
>>
>>10236355
I never really saw anything political. I'm guessing this is the same loser who occasionally comes into this general, says some retarded political stuff, then leaves. Been going on for years at this point
>>
>>10236439
>>10236443
I also torrented scans of all of the books before eventually tracking down physical copies of them all.
Still have the scans of the art book as it's nice to have them in a postable form.
>>
>>10236427
King Hiss has huge accessories that wouldn't fit on normal card. Spikor's extension can't be worse that Khan and Rattlor. But Extendar and H. Hordak will def be Deluxes despite broken gimmick
>>
>>10236445
All political stuff on that site gets removed. You can only talk about it in "Tar Pits" which is special subsection that you need to ask to access. People couldn't even theorize if CGI Duncan is gay in main topic.
>>
>>10236439
I think there still will be plenty lost stuff like magazines including famous UK MOTU not to mention very minor obscure stuff like picture books. Now where will i see Goat Man's first appearance?
>>
>>10236496
https://youtu.be/6d0Q-Xmh25o

Here you go. The original of the GOAT
>>
>>10236349
>Anything on there worth preserving?
UK, Italian and Brazilian comics. Those have never been published by Dark Horse.
Also Star Comic scans, but you might be able to find those by searching Masters of the Universe 1986 on pirate comic archives.
>>
>>10236410
It was basically Filmation with better animation.
I liked the novelty of starting at the beginning, plus
origins for Stinkor, Two Bad and Sy-Klone.
>>
>>10236535
Yeah and with better character design, continuity, focus on toy characters instead of little kids and lame villains.of the week,...

There was definitely a lot of inspiration from Filmation,.some of it holding it back if I'm being honest but every and it could be a little more.
>>
>>10236230
Don't care about NuRa and She-Ra is available when ever I want on youtube for free on MOTU official channel. Rev was meh and I skipped most of their figures in MV. New Eternia is alright but I'm in it more for the PoP figures they are putting out. If fansof the new show would just fucking buy these toys so store can get new stuff in and not have retailers cancel orders for new stuff. The thing with the new shows is it doesn't drive sales it just shits out stories and fanfics from writers. At least the 3D kids show is going in the right direction.
>>
>>10236418
Yes please.
>>
>>10236532
Sweet, looks like someone at least backed up the UK comics. I couldn't find the Italian and Brazilian comics online though.
>>
Where can I find Uk comics?
>>
>snow storm expected tonight
>tfw no Frosta, no Icer and no skiing yeti man to take outside to have arctic adventures
>>
File: review_icer_1.jpg (142 KB, 800x1204)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>10236795
>tfw no Frosta, no Icer and no skiing yeti man to take outside to have arctic adventures
Feels bad, man.
>>
File: IMG_20230120_142726.jpg (1.2 MB, 3264x1836)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Back in the game! Missle toad, wave 10 and king hiss! Whoopie
>>
File: IMG_20230120_143139.jpg (1.1 MB, 3264x1836)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Forgot she ra, but I got a cool case I'm gonna keep. I thought I was getting to far behind and things were getting hard to find again.
>>
>>10236849
>>10236855
I wish BBTS would hurry up and restock shit already
>>
>>10236740
based
>>
>>10236443
I just had a though, what if that plant guy is teamed up with amerindian robin hood girl?
>>
>>10236849
Before I clicked the thumbnail, I thought you were saying you had Frog Monger in hand already
>>
File: mef-joe-amato-share.jpg (109 KB, 960x666)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
I came across some Mark Taylor MotU concepts I'd never seen before. You guys ever see these?
>The Segway
>>
File: IMG_7337s-768x1055.jpeg.jpg (161 KB, 768x1055)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
The Enforcer.
>>
File: IMG_7351-778x1024.jpeg.jpg (138 KB, 778x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Blaster. His hat is a UFO
>>
File: IMG_7345a-768x1105.jpeg.jpg (145 KB, 768x1105)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Stalker.
>>
File: IMG_7343-768x1039.jpeg.jpg (161 KB, 768x1039)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
And I like this one best...Mokus.
Like, I'm getting definite "At the Mountains of Madness" vibes from this elder thing looking guy
>>
>>10236966
>>10236970
Like these guys.
>>10236974
Love this one!
>>
>>10236958
Nah, waiting till March/April, I've forgotten when the mto stuff comes but it'll be a fun surprise. Haven't bought any motu since 9 and roton so it's been a good long time for me. Attempting a full retail collection so missing these was a bummer.
>>10236966
Kinda cool, like a kids oc sorta >>10236974
How would this work as a figure, like a statue that moves? Looks cool, probably my fave so far.
>>
>>10237027
>How would this work as a figure, like a statue that moves

Waist articulation at his belt
Tentacles made of flexible rubbery plastic like Sssqueeze's arms
Head only turns left and right above the tentacles, but then the single eyeball on top of his head on a ball joint

I think that's be the best way
>>
>>10237026
gillman makes this picture so funny to me. I just hear him speaking in a jersey accent going "CMAHN WHERE AREYA GOIN!?!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4eo6pNvGs

Scott is making videos about us again.
He might be correct about it leaving retail but its worth noting that his original claim was that Mattel was losing Motu entirely and now its shifted to its leaving retail.
>>
>>10237081
I like it, I can see it by yr description. The tentacles and eyeball sound good. Let's call who ever is doing that one line based on his work.
>>
>>10237213
Does he even have proof that it's leaving retail? I believe Pixel Dan over Scott any day, he actually still works with Mattel too.

Scott LOVES to move goalposts, though.
>>
>>10237221
This whole thing started with the fact that Mattel was losing the rights to make motu.
Now its morphed into Motu is leaving retail because "I have unnamed sources."
Most stores around me are shrinking their motu sections. I can't deny that.

What I wish is that it meant Mattel was pulling their head out of their ass to fix distribution problems rather than giving up.
>>
>>10236855
I've got those two coming in the mail soon. I can't wait, especially for King Hiss.
>>10237213
kek just ignore him, he'll probably make two more videos about it
>>
>>10236740
those are neat looking
>>
File: Mugato Guard.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1166)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>10237221
Only He-Man and Skeletor are left on pegs?
The line is dying! No new content means no interest in the brand!

Only various Landos are left? Well that's a good thing, because you want extras of main characters always on the pegs for kids to buy!
>>
>>10237286
Buzz Off looks surprisingly ok with his situation.
>>
File: 1617757594398.jpg (315 KB, 735x1024)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
A couple years ago I found a website that detailed the differences between Galaxy Warriors / Fighters/ Heroes and so on. I can't seem to find it now
Does anyone here happen to have it bookmarked?
>>
File: ScottIsInsane.gif (1.75 MB, 320x180)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>10237213
Never believe Scott.
>>
File: Fm7p-h3WAAEANnX.jpg (320 KB, 1179x1995)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
Power Con exclusive from Animal Warriors of the Kingdom
>>
>>10237449
One of their army builders already looked like Beast Man. With 2 now it makes them a tribe.
>>
File: 20230120_203515.jpg (850 KB, 1800x1350)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
The live action Skeletor fits real well with Mythic legions.
>>
Anyone's Gamestop snakemen wave order ever shipped or am I just fucked?
>>
Working on a custom to homage the MOTU KO lines that a poor schmuck like kid me had to sift through. I have some questions:

- I had to make the head work by buying a cheap plastic tiger and carving it out then gluing onto a doner head And filling the gaps with model magic. Do you think trying to paint it would be the best option, or should I try to reach out to someone who makes molds, see if they would be interested in taking the head, making me a mold and working out a deal to where they could make more if they wanted to sell them and make a potential profit?

- I’m taking influence from a tiger headed figure from the Galaxy Warriors line. The original figure had orange flesh. Should I dye it orange and maybe add some stripes to the figure itself?

- what kind of weapons should I go for? I was thinking just the standard axe and shield that came with He-Man?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>10237596
Skeletor's 200X snake sword looks underwhelming.
>>
>>10237596
what character is new here? That blurry guy behind King Hiss?
>>
>>10237594
>that red bat guy
moaty 2.0 ?
>>
If I have to give Revelations one thing, the idea of Sorceress Evil Lyn is an interesting idea and could make itself part of the general story beats of MotU. Design is pretty neat too, I'd like to see in Origins as a remold of the Sorceress.
>>
>>10237333
checked.
https://www.tumblr.com/knockoffcollector
It's the Underworld Muscle/ Goodleg Toys guy.
>>
>>10237293
He's gonna get his buzz-on
>>
>>10237547
The pale pals!
>>
>>10237594
I spy Bashasaurus
>>
>>10237623
I think that's just Kobra Khan with his hood up.

I don't see any new characters anywhere. Pretty underwhelming. Maybe on Hypnos card...but then it'll probably end up being a tease for like Zap Man rather than Stonedar or Saurod or something.

Plus side, if these are up now, preorders must be soon, like this week soon
>>
>>10237585
This looks really cool anon. When I was scrolling the thumbnail looked like the actual GW figure!

How much deco you want would depend on how accurate you want to be. A lot of the KOs had heads that didn't purrfectly match the bodies.
>>
>>10237449
>Animal Warriors of the Kingdom
This name still bothers me, why not call it Warriors of the Animal Kingdom? It rolls of the tongue way better.
Also wave 2 when, I don't want the monkes but I want the lizards and hyenas.
>>
>>10237593
Finally. I feel relieved.
>>10237594
Cool.
>>
This art always looks amazing.

My guess on comic: Skeletor tries new armor to defeat He-Man but falls under Hiss' control so Hypno puts counterspell to free him. Lashor will try to intervene but will be stopped by Roboto who's immune to his poison.
>>
>>10237594
Finally a cool vehicle for the good guys
>>
>>10236176
Nu-Ra was not my thing at all but its toy run was minor. I think Revelation had a worse toy run than Netflix She-Ra, from it having a heavier push from Mattel, to an underwhelming first wave, to a bunch of the figures being clearanced.

It just didn’t capture the casual audience (something I noticed as most of my friends who aren’t into MOTU called it the “He-Man show where they kill off He-Man and Skeletor” or “the He-Man show with no He-Man”.

>>10236011
This too, CGI show was a solid action cartoon and I loved the illustrations at the end of each episode. Huge shame that another MOTU run ended before Hordak was fully introduced. Revolution also seems like something that will be silently cancelled but I doubt anybody would lament it.
>>
>>10237860
>Revolution also seems like something that will be silently cancelled but I doubt anybody would lament it.
Doubt it.
>>
>>10237860
>Huge shame that another MOTU run ended before Hordak was fully introduced.

So CGI is 100% confirmed for being over? Or is this just unconfirmed doomerism?
>>
File: 20230121_105024.jpg (1.21 MB, 3078x2268)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
I hate you and want a separation, Tuvar

Well I hate you and want a separation MORE, Baddrha
>>
File: 20230121_105259.jpg (1.63 MB, 3749x2268)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>10237931
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO

fuck you, Blast Attak
>>
>>10237880
no, scott said netflix he-man was cancelled. But didn't elaborate as to which one. and as he always does he provided no proof.
>>
>>10237880
While revolution is confirmed... we've had no official announcement for CGI. Looking at the toy sales? It's not looking good. Those two whole pages of the art book about Adam going to Earth, Despara, and Ram Ma'am's B-team may never be fully realized.
Which is bull, since CGI is the best MOTU cartoon we've gotten in comparison to 200X, NA, and Rev.
>>
>>10237936
Scott AKA Crimson Commander is a known liar
>>
>>10237948
They aren’t selling well? Weird because yesterday at Target I might not have seen any.
>>
>>10237931
>>10237934
I get this awful feeling blast would just be downgraded to basic with maybe a torso that maybe splits in half. Or maybe now his gimmick is he's just a pull apart crash dummy as a basic no gimmick figure?
>>
>>10237225
Although it looks like MEGA has choked.
the second Eternia figure set is gone from store pages (and nothing new announced.)
>>
>>10237931
>>10237934
Man, now I'm just imagining Two-Bad singing "If I didn't have you" from Quest for Camelot.
>>
File: 20220629_220646.jpg (762 KB, 2880x2880)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>10238093
>blast would just be downgraded to basic with maybe a torso that maybe splits in half

As long as I can still play with him the way I like to (see above and pic related), I'll accept no spring loaded launcher, even if I wouldn't be thrilled with it.

Not being able to split vertically at all is the only unacceptable outcome
>>
>>10238132
classic blast attak antics.
>>
>>10238093
So far it felt like they at least allowed you to replicate the visual, something for posing and staging. So I'd expect torso to split, Mattel just needs to wrap their heads around idea that this is more important than waist articulation. (Or make so his torso doesnt fall off from his crotch, Im not sure how hard that would be)
>>
>>10237585
If you get a mold made I would suggest getting them to "shrink" it a small bit.
Also stripes are a must!
The standard weapon loadout would be fine..
but if you want to give him more personality you could specialize.
>>
>>10238165
They didn't mind scrubbing waist articulation on Ram Man
Just one other guy with no waist twist won't kill them
>>
>>10237593
Isnt it weird that Tung Lashor has nipples. He's a reptile.
>>
>>10238169
Yeah but that feels like a different era right now. Remember when Roboto had unremovable head so his gimmick works? Insane when looking at later toys.Still I think TP He-Man has unremovable torso and can't be posed normally so hopefully they still are willing to make BA correctly.
>>
>>10237880
It's heavily suggested but nothing corfirming 100%. I guess we'll have to wait to be sure.

I think if we'll see toyline cancelled that will prove it. Currently they released Wave with Hordak, Mer-Man and He-man and next Wave looks like Moss Man and Skeletor (not even a third figure) If that next Wave will arrive with Wrap Trap or something, it lives if not...
>>
>>10238172
Consider: if he didnt had nipples then Lady Slither would have to flat-chested. Probably bald too.
>>
>>10238179
I wish the toys were better.i like rhe show and the designs are nice but the toys are so simplistic for me to enjoy them. I think more articulation might have went a long way.
>>
>damn Adora, your tits are hard as diamonds
>>
While I generally want whole vintage, especially so late in the game, what would be your minimum? I think most I want Two-Bad and Spikor, then Modulok and Blast-Attak and maaaybe then Sy-klone. After that sure I might want Multi-Bot or Rio Blast but over all if line got cancelled after that then all the most important characters to me would be done.
>>
>>10238243
I want Modulok and Multi-Bot most, Extendar, Blast Attak, Saurod...
>>
File: DnvNmrXXgAA1P6K.jpg (376 KB, 780x1199)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>10238243
I've been wanting to recreate this comic page for a while, so since I'm assuming Spikor is already a lock because of leaks, my bare minimum from vintage is just Two-Bad and Blast-Attak. I wouldn't care if we never got another heroic warrior or hordesman as long as we get those two, and I'd be more bummed over not getting Strong-Arm and Goat Man then I would over not getting Sy-klone or Modulok because I'll need them too (heretical, I know)

Finding a Darkseid to go with them should be no issue, but fuck, does Granny Goodness have any toys at all?
>>
>>10238243
keeping it to vintage, Saurod and Rio-Blast are at the top of my list. everything beyond those two has been wish fulfillment upto this point. Im still baffled that the 88' wave is habbening. If fuerza t some how makes it in before origins comes to an end I will die happy.
>>
>>10238279
Idk, dasaad got a super powers figure of all people
>>
File: Storm-Darkseid-19.jpg (617 KB, 1365x2048)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>10238279
We've come close to getting GG figures over the years but more times than not somebody gets cold feet before she reaches production. Presumably manufacturers dont want to find themselves in another Yarna d'al' Gargan situation where they make too many Grannies and get stuck with an abundance of unsold pegwarmers. With Darkseid however you atleast have options. The Storm Collectibles one seems like it would be the best fit given its size over Origins. If the covered thighs are a dealbreaker for you however you could pay through the nose for an old DCUC cnc Darkseid or even cobble one together from the mcfarlane Darkfather body and the head off the New52 DC unlimited Darkseid.
>>
File: 51GA-u5zsjL.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10238311
Right now, Mezco Darkseid is my front runner, but Storm Collectibles is a good option too
>>
>>10238326
good choice, there are some lower end DC Direct ones from the early 2000's that are also avalible
>>
Thinking on DC and MOTU, are any of the older Primal Age and equivalents (horror, Thundercats) worth picking up or are they all brittle pos?
>>
>>10238493
I've played with primal green lantern, it's stuff and probably very brittle but it's ok for me. The others are still in the box since I just don't trust em.

Speaking of breaking, my BD skelly took a didve and of course broke at the knee. Cody I swap a leg off of reg skelly and replace it or does the BD waist prevent that?
>>
>>10238279
When we getting a Granny Goodness?
>>
>>10238493
They are worth it if you don't plan on actually playing with them. I bought a bunch of them and most of them broke. Leatherface lost his arm and leg within minutes of being out of the package. It's a shame because they had some great designs.
My two cents is that the Batcave and the mounts are the best part of the line.
>>
File: DC Icons Darkseid.jpg (318 KB, 2048x2048)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>10238326
>Storm Collectibles is a good option
It's video game trash.

I'd rather have the nu52 bullshit, but even this is awful.

Mezco's could pass for the OG Darkseid.
>>
>>10236026
I actually love the character design and the art direction of the show in general. The art book is out now so I got that in the mail the other day and am excited to read it.
>>
File: 20230121_200120.jpg (1.12 MB, 2667x1441)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
For the mega chads out there, some Chinese eBay accounts have some pretty rare figures for sale. I just got mine and the quality is... decent. If they're bootlegs, they're good. The only tell that they are bootleg is by the casting on the hand parts which is thicker than official and that they're grimey as shit.
It looks like the seller is also raising prices each time the listings sell out. You can find the advent ones by searching for the keyword xmas + mega construx. Skeletor is there but he just has white frosting deco and none have accessories so I wouldn't even think about him. Haven't seen an Orko yet.
>>
Does anyone have comparison pics of Wave 1 Teela and the new one?
>>
>>10238695
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
‘88 bros keep on winning
>>
>>10238720
I cant wait to get that purple mother fucker. Ive wanted Terroar for fucking years. For as fuck as things are, it seems like 2022-2023 was a year of grails for me atleast regarding origins.
>>
Thinking about selling my vintage collection. Not sure if I should do that or just box them up for a while and put something else on display.
>>
>>10238710
Sunny-D roboto and FrankenJaw are such kino colorways I dont understand how they havent become standard by now.
>>
>>10238583
what do you think of classic darkseid? DCD made a few of those but their articulation is limited. They scale well atleast.
>>
>>10238747
how expansive is your vintage collection?
>>
>>10238706
WTF when did the one on the left come out? What wave?
>>
>>10238756
Not very big, but I’m just not feeling the joy I once did from them.
>>
>>10238758
Id say put them away for awhile then. Your collection is pretty admirable and at this point you'd regret selling them off now. Ive been in your place with other figure lines before and it always ends in regret for me.
>>
>>10238762
Yeah that's probably what I'll end up doing. I get into phases where I want to sell shit to buy other lines or put that money into other hobbies and I've regretted it more than once. Thanks anon
>>
>>10238762
i agree with this
>>
>>10238758
>>10238762
I third this. You will regret it. If anything, I would recommend trying to find all the missing accessories at local events/cons. I'd find it satisfying to hunt them down without using ebay.
I'd also recommend toypolloi for repairs like Adam's vest & a glossy paint sealer to give them a nice sheen. These figures could make for a good display not play diorama of sorts if you're that kind of hobbiest. I'd personally sculpt out a layer of terrain with clay and purple paint to make them really look like a store display.
>>
>>10238780
>>10238770
these anons get it
>>
>>10238757
It’s from a two pack with Zoar. It’s an online retailer exclusive. Got mine from BBTS
>>
Has Origins QC gotten any better?
>>
>>10238810
in my experience it's a bit all over the place. my origins man-e-faces has very splotchy paint aps and my wave 1 skeletor came packaged with a frozen elbow which, over time, started to function as intended. My vintage head heman and buzz off however came out perfect, just like MC trap jaw, but then I got stuck with a clawful with two left shins. I still love him dont get me wrong but the two left shins does suck.
>>
>>10238499
>>10238581

Ill probably pick up Bizarro since he's just $9 and see how it works out. Boiling water doesnt work on the joints?

I only get the MOTU villains so I'm looking to expand their ranks a bit.
>>
>>10238758
Nice collection! My vintage collection is mostly old beat up figures that I refurbished by combining the best parts out of lots I bought for 3 to 5 bucks a figure back between the end of Classics and release of Origins.

On the downside, they aren't minty, but on the plus side, I get to do some custom paint apps, like cartoon accurate yellow Mantenna eyes.
>>
>>10236014
Preach
>>
>>10238899
>REV UP THOSE FRIERS
>>
File: 1648755759425.jpg (1.49 MB, 2268x2813)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>10239015
>>
>>10239038
KEK
>>
>>10238689
MEGA are a bunch of double niggers.
FIRST for cancelling the advent calendar.
And SECOND for cancelling the second Eternian Heroes set.
>>
>>10239054
Lashor's tongue is posable? That's cool. Can we get full minicomic?
>>
>>10238715
I really dislike whatever new artist they have on the minicomics.
They used to have this cartoonishness to them. But the last couple waves characters are drawn like he's literally tracing a photo of the toy, faces are dull and expressionless. Not even worth keeping anymore
>>
>>10239083
>Lashor's tongue is posable?

Probably not. More likely it's stiff plastic that you plug in normal to point down, then flip it and plug it in upside down to make it point up. I doubt it'll twist into whatever shape you want
>>
>>10238750
Idk about roboto but mc trap jaw looks great, plus it's a chance to atleast get a trap jaw if you missed it out.
>>
>>10238837
This. It's been consistently good...? With the occasional hiccup. My powercon hordak had fucked up hips as if something in the factory crunched them. I've seen this on one other figure so it must be something in their machining. But it's a modular line so easy enough to swap out with regular figure to make him look nice.
>>
https://youtu.be/rVYNshrMTPk

Kino
>>
These guys work great as Motu figures.
>>
>>
>>10236180
Where did you hear this?
>>
>>10236965
>>10236966
>>10236968
>>10236970
>>10236974
all shit
>>
Comics confirm New Eternia Teela is Battleground Teela
>>
>>10239408
Wait, if they're all in the same world, does that mean this is the Shield Maiden Teela we heard of in that preview? I wonder if they'd actually do her this way.
>>
Snake Crush Skeletor is a weird toy. I thought we could get him because he's just SA Skeleletor with new arms but opon closer inspection his armor and helmet are very similar but not indentical to Snake Armor.
>>
>>10239408
My body is ready
>>
>>10239459
Instead of this being Skeletor, make it an undead Snakeman raised by Evil-Lyn or something. The arms with the bones around it are certainly interesting enough.
>>
>>10239459
He looks so happy with his long arms like he can grab anything off a high shelf.
>>
>>10238099
Some people here in Germany already have the set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmtr6T5UZe0
>>
So if someone wants to see minicomic it's the end of this video and I must say...this one is really confusing. Does anyone knows what's up with the part where heroes emerge from a tiny pod? Is this some obscure MOTU lore?
>>
File: 20230122_121610.jpg (1.97 MB, 4000x2252)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
They went outta the way to make it like the original toy as possible with the shiny plastic torso, cept for the gimmick. I wish someone casted a rubber head that sprays water.
>>
>>10239593
Roboto and Hypno are pokeymans
>>
Short version: Divided power sword randomly showed up in Skeletor's throne room so Snake-Men decided to accept him as their leader but it's ruse and they just want to steal the sword.

Hypno and Roboto show up to save him because apparently Hypno had a vision (he hypnotised and sees future) foresaw something vague important that Snakes dont get the sword from Skeletor for some reason.

Snake Men get kicked, Lashor's tongue gets cut off, they run and then Hypno defeats Evil Warriors by showing them how they'll died and horryfing them.

AND THEN Lashor's tongue keeps growing into some monstrous worm but He-Man arrives at last second (was busy with HIss) to kill it.
>>
>>10239593
Forgot about video. It's on toy habits too
https://www.youtube.com/@playtimereturns1926?cbrd=1
>>
>>10239459
Every time I see this, I imagine it to be Skeletor's attempt to take over the snakemen by pretending to be King Hiss.
>>
File: MOTUO-31622-001.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1080)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>10238708
>>10238710
>>10238712
>>10238715
>>10238720
So, I guess if folks are getting them in hand, bbts should be getting preorders in the next week or so, right?

And since we're all caught up on officially announced shit, we must soon be due for Mattel to do another big product reveal thing to show off what we'll get in waves 13 and 14, maybe in the next 6 weeks or so?
It was Feb or March last year when they did the pic related reveal week, right?
>>
File: 1672270022958349.gif (2.79 MB, 480x480)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>10239817
Tfw you can't find 200X skelly even after re doing yr shelves.
>>
>>10239873
Do you have a trash bin near you shelves? I lost a figure that way when it fell into it and I threw it out before I realized it was missing from my shelf.
>>
File: 2023-01-23.png (42 KB, 1569x183)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
soul
>>
>>10240063
the world needs more people like this. ive had more than enough cynicism for a lifetime
>>
What do you look more forward in New Eternia comics, characters that got toys or those that didn't yet?
>>
>>10240283
Those that didn't yet. Show me a New Eternia Snout Spout or Extendar.
>>
>>10239581
WTF?
It was pulled from Entertainment Earth , BBTS and Amazon.
>>
>>10240366
It wasn't pulled in Europe though.
Seen lots of people saying they got theirs from Amazon Germany and Italy
>>
>>10240464
Then there is hope to get one still. Even if it's at a mark up
>>
File: vJxsQ2ri1591813544.jpg (749 KB, 3000x3000)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
out of curiosity, how do these guys scale with origins?
>>
>>10239896
It's possible but unlikely, I remember playing with him and swapping out armor so I've got his gear, but with his unique head it'd stick out. He's probably in a box, scared and lonely. I'll just add him to my list of mia- 86 wheelie, 20th anniversary Kirby on Wii and now 200X origins skeletor.
This is why I get antsy when people start touching things when I'm gone, just leave it out and I'll put it away.
>>
>>10240510
They're 3.25" tall so maybe Orko and the two cats, if you were using them as kittens, would fit in.
>>
Would you being willing to trade unique body parts if it meant figures who often get overlooked for toys would get made more often?
(Not necessarily where potential gimmicks would be affected)

Say, for example, Mantenna and Modulok shared the same multi-legged lower body, or if Blast-Attak used Man-E-Faces limbs or if Saurod had King Hiss legs, Whiplash torso and removable armor
>>
Toys will probably go first but do you think 200x cartoon inspired repaints make sense? I'm talking brown Rattlor, near-black armor Tri-klops, bronze armor and gray helmet MAA, Teela with green on clothes, Skeletor with white skull and no eyes...
>>10240569
Interesting question. Snout Spout already uses default torso because his gear is now removable. And Space Sumo used Jitsu's sword. Classics already did that e.g. using MEF's legs for NA toys.
>>
>>10240580
And they already fudged designs for Kol-Darr and Anti-Keldor. Heck, 200x Skeletor ha wrong feet.
>>
>>10240580
The thing with the Snout Spout, Kol Darr and Keldor is that they still basically look "right".
If you did the Saurod example, he would not really look the way he should, bit at least he'd have a toy, and be set up to get toys more often in future lines
>>
>>10240569
It's motu, I'm well past caring about parts re use. If they can make the figure with reused legs, cool. How about this, we dump our repaint figure and replace it with a figure that is mostly reused parts? Would that totally throw off the budget? Origins are like $18 in my area now so I'm gonna start skipping some toys that are just un interesting repaints like mc roboto.
>>
>>10240510
I haven't seen these for awhile, they have that black plastic mystery mini in the case right? Maybe I'm confused with a similar looking mini.
>>
>>10239596
IIRC the original Kobra Khan's water gimmick wasn't like a stream of water like most figures, his was more like a misting gun.
>>
>>10240770
Yeah, that's correct.
>>
So he was spray bottle with limbs.
>>
>>10240510
They'd look like Mr. Myxlplyx next to an origins figure.
>>
>>10239015
That was actually what I was going for. Nice.
>>
File: Man-Spraying-Cologne.jpg (568 KB, 1000x667)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>10240814
Eau de Venin by Kobra Khan
>>
MV Man-E-Faces has this hidden manual for his gimmick. Did any other Masterverse toy had something like this?

Admitettly cant think of many with gimmick besides Frosta. I guess Scare Glow and IDK Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, maybe Battle Armor He-Man?
>>
>>10240940
Pic of manual.
>>
>>10240843
that would work for orko, but Im wondering if the heads would scale well. Im in awe of that stinkor/merman face.
>>
>>10240063
My dad had the same reaction when he opened up 50th the Batman and Robin Megos
>>
>>10240940
Masterverse Frosta has a gimmick? What is that?
>>
>>10241026
Hair changes color in water. Toy accurate blue to cartoon accurate gray
>>
File: 71yNUfOFIFL.jpg (190 KB, 2001x1779)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>10241030
Forgot pic
>>
It feels dumb to hide so well your promotion of gimmick. I literally havent heard about it before.Do they think it makes toy too childlish?
>>
Can they use the chunky body in MOTUO that they made for Typhoon and Earthquake in the WWE superstars line?
>>
File: Kothos.jpg (29 KB, 512x384)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>10241126
Three options, all Filmation
>>
File: General_Tataran.jpg (16 KB, 363x406)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>10241134
>>
File: one04.jpg (72 KB, 926x691)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>10241137
>>
>>10241126
Nope. Can't use Andre either (though that one was a joint effort, so who knows). Things Mattel owned can be used with other licenses, things used for other licenses can't be used for anything aside from that license. At least that's how it used to work.
>>
Have I missed any Skeletors in either line since Origins Terror Claws and Masterverse Barbarian?
>>
>>10241143
Since Terror Claws we got 200x and Snake Armor about to come out
And in Masterverse you missed movie Skeletor, CGI Skeletor and the exclusive 2 pack 40th anniversary Skeletor
>>
>>10241150
Movie Skeletor? Hot damn.
>>
>>10241153
if you have to pick on skelie variant to get, I say get him just because he's the most different. he actually looks like langela too.
>>
File: Duplico.jpg (177 KB, 1440x836)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Saw this on Facebook.

The Sun Man stuff just leaves me cold. It'd be cool to at least get some of the other villains if they keep going back to that well.
>>
>>10241161
I'm very interested. I missed out on the Classics release because a lot was happening IRL during the window it was out there, and it's haunted me every day since.
>>
File: NuRandor.jpg (173 KB, 1440x898)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
....and Randor from the 2000 series
>>
>>10241164
>Duplico

So, maybe that leak about Snake Teela/Snake Trooper/2000 Randor/Slamurai was off. Duplico must be next wave in place of one of those 4 if his art is out now
>>
>>10241164
Eh, I guess.
>>10241169
This will be rad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>10241164
all I see is captain pronin
>>
>>10241169
I would have skipped regular Randor if I'd known this one wa coming. Much cooler design. I wonder if he'll look different enough to warrant getting him to headcanon as a different guy.
>>
>>10241228
Sell me your regular one. I'm not even joking gosh darn it.
>>
>>10241222
I'm going to pretend its Dare.
>>
File: gorillaz-dance.gif (1.8 MB, 498x278)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB GIF
>>10241244
>its Dare.

Oooo!
>>
>>10241254
It's my headcannon that all the New Adventures show is just He-Mans kid in space.
And I really liked the Classics design of He-Ro II (or Dare.)
So ok Mattel you win. I'm actually hyped for Duplico so I can pretend its another character.
>>
>>10241260
>It's my headcannon that all the New Adventures show is just He-Mans kid in space.
Hah! I've been using all the New Adventures characters as He-Ro II's supporting cast in my Classics collection, too. Also BG Teela, since I'm firmly in the Teela is a redhead camp.
>>10241244
I've been thinking of early Origins He-Man as Dare, myself.
>>
>>10241263
NA needs more love. Pixel Dan's book really made me fall in love with the designs.the Space Mutants are kino and have Nordor and the Doomcopter.

If they were made to fit in with the vintage Motu line more, and the story tweaked a bit, NA would have been better received. Origins would be perfect to reintroduce NA.

If Origins does end, Darius is going to be one of the first Classics I buy, along with Seahawk.
>>
>>10241164
>>10241169
How much you wanna bet that the reason we're getting these but not whoever their wave mates are is because the other 2 probably have some neat character teases and they want to string us along, like Snake Troopers card having them fight Rokkon and Stonedar or some shit
>>
>>10241273
I'd suggest getting Karratti, too. He was my first Classics figure and he's just such a cool design.
>>
>>10241277
Yeah he does look awesome.

Do you like any of the Galactic Guardians? They dont seem that exciting but maybe in hand they are better.
>>
>>10241281
I like Flipshot and Hydron. Got a Tuskador because he was cheap and I felt like I needed some more heroes. And Mara is CUTE
>>
>>10241286
I've been eyeing Tusky myself for a while. He seems the most "classic" motu out of them all.

We gotta be careful. My mind is going "you could just collect Classics NA and call it quits" but we know how that will end.
>>
>>10241169
Oh yea, look at them Rio Blaster legs on Randor.
>>
>>10241281
>Do you like any of the Galactic Guardians?
Mara & Tuskador
Sagitar never got made in Classics and was the most interesting good guy design from the whole line.
The only other ones they made are Flipshot (mildly cool), Hydron (why is there a GI Joe diver in space?) and Darius (Randor clone).
>>
>>10241289
Oh, the only Classics figure I let myself buy at a gross high price was Ultimate(?) He-Man. Everything else in my Classics collection was cheap on discount or at most retail. Had to get creative for some of them. The Skeletor Molarr two pack was cheap. Demo-Man was cheap, so I now have an Alcala style Skeletor and two other figures for the price of just a regular Skeletor lol.
>>
>>10241281
Hydron, Tuskador, Artilla, and Saggitar are the only ones with any personality to their designs. They're all each the closest to being actual aliens too which helps. The rest of the guardians are pretty meh tier. when it comes to NA villains are the good shit.
>>
>>10241238
Nta but I got one from entertainment earth, it broke my will having everyone but him. Like I was gonna quit if I missed out on him.
>>
>>10241306
>>10241343
Am I really the only one who likes Darius? He's not that outlandish but he just looks so much like the perfect ideal of a Space Knight aesthetic.
>>10241341
Most of the Classics I want are affordable. Demo-Man and Castle Grayskull Man are two I'd like that are kind of pricey. I would get the Spectre just for laughs. Castle Grayskull itself would be amazing to own and mostly likely worth the price tag.
The Ultimate He-Man would be worth it for that head sculpt.
>>10241355
I'm pissed that I didn't hump when he was at bbts. Maybe I will find him in the wild but who knows. EE says he's out of stock.
>>
If money wasn't a factor, is the Ultimate He-Man that big of an upgrade over the 40th Anniversary one?
>>
File: mega sucks.jpg (337 KB, 1848x838)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>10239581
>>10240366 (You)

Talked to the guy. He ordered them in October, got them in Jan.
Fuck MEGA and fuck Mattel.
>>
>>10241488
A Mer-Man fan, are you?
>>
>>10241407
I didn't include Darius because he'd already been brought up in an earlier post I thought. I like him as Dare's Duncan equivalent. He's got a cool mentor vibe to him.
>>
>>10241277
I hated Karatti until I saw him in Classics. Weird how it works.

>>10241164
I did though skipping Rots would be weird. They're really delaying Holographo though. Afraid we lose interest if we finish vintage?
>>
>>10241164
Took me a moment to even realize who this was. I thought they'd save him for last or at least make Kikto first, but I guess the fact that he *also* reuses the Space Sumo head would make reusing that sculpt *again* so soon too egregious.
>>
File: page_134.png (297 KB, 392x449)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
New Thread:
>>10241766
>>10241766
>>10241766

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.