[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Arnval.jpg (60 KB, 380x570)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>10126646

Arnval SOON.

Read the guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17kIQkTbSQOIVahREFmycWhobDnftvuSPTOcz7aSMOnA/pub

Official Skintone & Compatibility guides:
>imgur.com/a/AQ4aR

Upcoming Releases & Restocks:
---
>Megami device:
• Asra Nine-Tails (reissue)[Dec]
• W.I.S.M. Soldier Snipe/Grapple (reissue) [Jan]
• W.I.S.M. Soldier Assault/Scout (reissue) [Jan]
• Sol Roadrunner (reissue) [Apr]
• Sol Hornet (reissue) [Apr]
• Sugumi Kanagata (Wakataki) [Apr]

>Frame Arms Girl:
• Hresvelgr Ater (reissue) [Dec]
• Ayatsuki [Dec]
• Qpmini Gourai [Jan]
• Cross Frame Girl GaoGaiGar (reissue) [Mar]
• Kongu [May]
• Qpmini Styley [May]

>Humikane Shimada ART WORKS
• Arsia Another Color with FGM148 Type Anti-tank Missile [May]

>Act mode
• NAVY FIELD 152 Ray & Type WASP [Apr]
• Symphogear GX Maria Cadenzavna Eve [May]
• Symphogear GX Kirika Akatsuki [Jun]

>Sousai Shoujou Teien:
• Ao Gennai [Dec]
• Ritsuka Saeki (St.Iris Gakuen Girls` High School Winter Clothes) [Apr]

>Arcanadea:
• Velretta [Nov]

>30 Minute Sisters:
• 30ms SIS-T00 Lilinel color A [Nov]
• 30ms SIS-T00 Laranel color B [Dec]
• SIS-D00 Nevalia (Color A) [Feb]
• 30MS Option Parts Set 6 (Chaser Costume) (Color A)[Feb]
• 30MS Option Parts Set 7 (Evil Costume) (Color A) [Mar]
• 30MS Option Hairstyle Parts Vol.7 (4 Types) [Feb]
• 30MS Option Body Parts Arm & Leg Parts (White/Black) [Feb]
• Tokai Teio (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby) [Mar]

>Guilty Princess:
• GP-04 Guilty Princess Underwear Body Girl Ran [Feb]

>Godz Order:
• GO-02 Godwing Celestial Knight Megumi Asmodeus [Jun]

>Plamax Heavily Armed High School Girls
• HH-01 Ichi

>Snail Shell
• ASSASSIN [May]

>DarkAdvent:
• Sophia relax ver. [Feb]

>Raider of Shadow:
• RS-01 Rat [Jul]
• SIN-01 Gluttony [4th quarter 22']
>>
File: 20221103_202850.jpg (742 KB, 2615x3486)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
What are some msg that go really well with a kit? Things like Gourai and the revolving launcher, or materia black and the grind circle.
>>
File: 20221123_222452.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1480)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Goodsmiles Nio has a prototype teaser.

Knee already seems kinda jank
>>
File: 20221123_221209.jpg (85 KB, 534x800)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Susanowo is in Amiami for pre-order in case anyone missed the first release
>>
>>10154783
shes so beautiful....
>>
The 30MS swimsuit parts and skin colored limbs haven't made it to Australian retailers yet. I'm getting a bit nervous bros
>>
thinking about getting ATK Girl 9 and 10
or Nuke Matrix gals
cannot decide which one I should get first
>>
Looks like HLJ got their initial stock for the 30MS bunny girls. Managed to get my preorder fulfilled for Lilinel but not Laranel.
>>
>>10156226
the fish girl from nuke matrix
>>
>>10156231
The other one comes out next month
>>
Where I can buy part replacements? I accidentaly broke the ankle joint so, I would like to fix it without using glue.
>>
>>10156301
You're right, I forgot about that. A similar thing happened to me last month when FRS Suletta came out and I was confused that Miorine didn't as well. Maybe I'm huffing too many paint fumes
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (723 KB, 2312x1736)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
>>10156226
Nuke Matrix. Their build quality and faces, even with Bee, their first release are better than even recent ATK Girls.
They also comes with lots of extra optional parts. Though some ATK Girls does come with a whole extra girl.
>>
>>10156332
Your best bet is probably to contact whoever you bought it off and see if they can help, for brands like koto and bandai you can order individual parts from them but only if you're in japan
>>
>>10156332
If you can't fix it yourself look for spare parts on yahoo japan.

What kit was it? More info will let us help you more.
>>
I was looking in the coomer thread and saw there was a guy called Muscuto making custom parts for the Megami Device figures (muscuto.com). Seems like his parts are only available to order at specific times, anyone know anything else about them?
>>
>>10156332
Pretty sure there were some kits that had extra ankles.
You can buy those and replace it.
>>
File: 20220828_012251.jpg (2.05 MB, 2869x3058)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>10157222
Follow his Twitter. He does a sale every couple of months.
>>
File: 20221125_023646.jpg (125 KB, 1024x771)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
BIG box
>>
>>10157148
it was Chaos and Pretty Little Red. She was coming with the boots option so I switched to this one as it was more sturdy, but I still would like to have a bare feet option.

This is my first MD kit and I am more interested in doing some mods/kitbashing. Will 3d printer make it much easier for me to get new parts compared to ordering whatever from Booth? Finding new hair/faceplates is a real pain in the ass.
>>
>>10157285
>Will 3d printer make it much easier for me to get new parts
If you know how to 3d model, then "maybe".
>>
Magatsuki Houten po's on the 30th
>>
>>10157285
The best option is probably to just fix it yourself. I assume it was the ring on the joint that broke, it the past I have repaired ring joints like that by first gluing it back together, drilling the hole out to a degree that a small loop or two of wire will fit inside and not be seen once the parts are closed back up. Get the wire glued in place then fill the whole thing with superglue and baking soda. From there process the piece back to the original shape and hole diameter and never worry about the joint breaking again.
>>
File: FiYXJf3aAAAF-5b.jpg (416 KB, 1536x2048)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
We'll still get her right? Konami-sama please
>>
What's the in-person availability of kits like in your area? Do you see a lot of mecha musume model kits in stores where you live? Do you have to get everything shipped?
>>
>>10157499
MD, FAG, Sosai has some old stuff in stock
Local retailers do most preorders so don't have to get them shipped overseas. Though they arrive like a month or two behind JP release.
They also carry extras if you missed preorders at a few bucks on top premium.
30 MS out of stock for the most part.
Overall mech musume is still a super niche within a niche dominated by gunpla.
>>
>>10157513
Forgot to mention chink kits such as ATK Girl/Nuke Matrix also available
>>
>>10157499
None since I have no local shops in the area.
>>
>>10157499
No local shops. Luckily EMS has become available to my country again. Sorry BBTS you're too greedy.
>>
>>10157499
Nope. Nothing in my city beyond the same few gunpla that bluefin puts out everywhere. I saw a Richetta once, but that was a freak anomaly.
>>
File: frs_miorine081.jpg (158 KB, 800x1054)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Wtf, this actually looks good
>>
>>10157859
Eh... Just switch out the stockings. Kinda awkward to cut the Asticassia uniform around the leg area. Well, Miorine's a rebel princess first and a company founder second after all.
>>
File: 20221125_202334.jpg (206 KB, 1500x1001)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Full view on the nio prototype.

Glad she got her wol
>>
File: 20221125_200416.jpg (192 KB, 800x899)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Also... the racing miku this year is getting a plamax. God I wish some of the older designs could get this treatment...
>>
File: Fic4p7RVQAAG-fv.jpg (377 KB, 1003x1280)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
Maid#3
>>
So, uh, Lirinel is actually a loli? Seems shorter than your usual 30MS.
>>
>>10158406
>didn't care for maid #1
>didn't care for maid #2
>didn't care for maid #1 & #2 recolors
>don't like Tony's art in general
And yet I'm buying 3 copies of this when it releases. Why am I so weak to brown tomboys
>>
>>10159048
me but with catgirls
I actually forgot she's #4 not #3 cause of the blue rabbit one.
>>
>>10158406
>>10159048
>>10159066
Yeah, she is the first one Iwant to get, she hit the mark for me in every way
>>
>>10158406
She looks like she's supposed to be a dog/wolf except for the cat tail.
>>
File: FifHFnsVIAANago.jpg (410 KB, 2048x1536)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>
File: FifbyJhUcAIcv3r.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1536)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>10159228
>>
>>10157499
My local shop has a few gunpla, that's about the closest I can get to Shinki friends without going online. I couldn't have gotten into this hobby in the 90s or before.
>>
>>10159029
Pretty sure this was very deliberately marketed.
>>
Finally
>>
>>10158406
>messy hair
>feisty expression
>tanned skin
Yup, need.
>>
File: EjD1HRyVoAEzBeg.jpg (136 KB, 600x600)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>10159305
Stolen goods.
>>
>>10159305
Cute, but also hot. This is original and not a chibified version of something else, right?
>>
File: IMG_20221126_123214525~2.jpg (1.3 MB, 2879x2074)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Tee-hee.
>>
>>10157346
FUCKING KONAMI WHEN!!!
>>
File: EZpOL21UEAA-3nZ.jpg (978 KB, 4032x2268)
978 KB
978 KB JPG
>>10159366
It is original by Nidy2D, who also designed the Shura MDs.
Well people are already looking into modding the MDs to match the DTAs.
>>
File: FidD_1IacAEWL4D.jpg (958 KB, 4096x2731)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
The Titania sisters can finally be together once again.
>>
>>10158406
face looks like a dude, gay
im getting the first 2
>>
File: 20221125_225855.jpg (2.19 MB, 4032x2268)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
I wish that was an actual swastika. Not a nazi or anything, but I feel like it would complete the aesthetic.
>>
File: download.jpeg-9.jpg (8 KB, 275x183)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
This was the first mecha musume I purchased since the original Busou Shinki line was being sold. She's also 1/24 instead of 1/12, and a kit you have to assemble. Shit caused me physical pain to put together. Still tempted to get Esis from the same manufacturer though
>>
>>10159516
I feel like even if you're into Nazi aesthetics, it's too tied to either pre-digital technology or retro futurism. Nazi loli in her underpants, sure, but give her something that resembles a P90 and my suspension of disbelief is ruined.
>>
>>10159530
Not mecha musume. This is no different than saying the Nobel gundam or Arcee is mecha musume for being robot girls.

Proper mecha musume requires the girl part to be at least some degree of clearly human or organic in design.
>>
>>10159582
By this logic the Nobel Gundam isn't a mecha musume, but the Devil Gundam is
>>
>>10159588
No. Devil gundam was using Rain as a "pilot" not Rain using the devil gundam as armor.
>>
File: FSTE9oLagAAQPXX.jpg (70 KB, 680x510)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
File: 1669453916582.jpg (286 KB, 1025x1366)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>
>>10159697
>Suletta can lick this tummy all the time
>>
>>10159588
Neither are. The definition is a girl wearing mecha armour, usually (but not always) reminiscent or directly referencing an existing robot. Robots who look like girls are not mecha musume. It's been this way since fan magazines in the early 80s coined the idea, and female robots like Aphrodite Ace had already existed for almost a decade at that point.
>>
Did anyone here buy Arnval? Seems like most decided to skip because of her bland design, I get the feeling most people here don't know or care about shinkis anymore either.
>>
>>10156226
ATK Girls made recently and Nuke are both great and pretty similar. I agree with others that Nuke is maybe a little bit better. I’d say Megamis are still a notch above both and MS General are the same as ATK. But this being said, just pick th design you like. If you like the ATK bitches, just get them and don’t think twice. They’re also some of the most affordable but come with the best extras btw. You really get a ton for the price.
>>
>>10157285
They sell a MSG pack with bare legs and feet for her. See also pic related. Megami Device joints are infamously overly tight plus fragile and a lot should be sanded at least a little. I would add the pegs into the feet to this pic were I less lazy.
>>
>>10160181
give me the true B2
>>10157346
>>
>>10160181
Dawg. He just came out, give us a chance to get her shipped. I have one of my two on the way as I type this.

What makes you think "most people here don't know or care about shinki" in the SHINKI thread? Saying mecha musume fans don't like Arnval is like saying transformers fans don't like Optimus Prime.
>>
>>10160181
Waiting in private warehouse retard.
>>
>>10159758
So Megamis, being entirely artificial and 1/1 scale, are not mecha musume, but a regular girl wearing armor is mecha musume as long as the armor is shaped like Gundam armor rather than knightly plate mail? What about a girl whose armor is directly taken after a mecha but that mecha is designed to look like plate mail, like some FSS or something?
In the end, JP uses it to mean “plastic girl model kit with gubbins as opposed to pinup girls” now so in practice, the motherland includes not just Dark Advent like Sophia (entirely a girl with some magical artifact-mecha accesories), the Gunpla girls (literally giant robots of female humans fused to famous MSs and listed as being 60’ tall and shit) and they also include Lumitea, who is just an angel with or without minimal bits of steel fantasy armor. This is like how westerners think anime is one thing but in Japan they call Nightmare Before Christmas “anime”. Yeah maybe a stricter case could be made for what’s included but Japan has long since thrown that out entirely and now it’s just “articulated plamo females” to them and they post under that header accordingly.
>>
>>10159530
looks shit, where is the cute anime face?
>>
>>10160216
Do not sand the abdominal joint, that joint needs to be tight to support the kits weapons. I've never heard of someone having a problem with the t joint either.

The msg is of no use to him since the ankle joint in not included in the set.

And don't be disingenuous by saying md joints are "infamously overly tight" that hasn't been an issue since the original release of the asra kits and the shoulders and knees sticking.
>>
>>10160244
Imagine being this low test or this Western.
>>
File: 1584491317324.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB GIF
>>10160242
>In the end, JP uses it to mean “plastic girl model kit with gubbins as opposed to pinup girls” now
No, they don't. It means the same as it has always meant to them. It means this to ignorant westerners, same as how every japanese originated term gets perverted by stupid people. You can make up all the exceptions you think matter but you don't speak the language and don't understand the culture, and certainly don't have the knowledge of the medium and where these terms came from, so you should really stop writing these annoyingly pointless paragraphs on why you're not ignorant.
Like you ended this argument with "the japanese call animation anime ISN'T THAT WEIRD LOL" without knowing that "anime" means "animation" because the japanese love shortening words. Christ.
>>
>>10160256
Agreed on the ab joint, the tolerances on those seem pretty good on all my girls and I don't think I've sanded it on any of them. Hips aren't a problem either as long as you use the POM T-piece joint.
Shoulders, elbows and ankles still get a sanding from me.
>>
>>10160257
one hell of an epic meme, growing a mighty chungus just thinking how special and totally badass I feel right about now
>>
>>10160256
If it’s in the image, it needs watched and that’s from photo after photo of people having broken it in each case.
Megamis from this year have infamously overly tight joints very commonly. The problem has not been addressed or changed. Koto just says “lightly sand them”. Which is ok, I guess. Also note that they reprint kits regularly with no changes so all problems they have are forever, not things that stopped being problems, even if newer designs fixed it, which they did not.
I built 2 of the Widows from this year’s run (one for me and one commission) and both had some joints that literally squealed when moved before I went back in and hit them with some 1000 grit. The ankle peg into the foot is one, and also one of their ball sockets into the body seized up. That’s why you test fit and move all joints, so you find out while you can easily pop it all apart and sand it down and not have problems stuck behind welded seams or some shit. It would be dishonest to pretend it’s not an infamous, well-documented issue with most if not all MD (and a lot of Koto kits in general and mecha musume in general). The main and most important advice to all bishoujo plamo beginners is SAND YOUR JOINTS, and that’s for good reason, and is forever.
>>
>>10160265
Yes. They do. 5 seconds looking at the hashtag shows you dozens of distinctly NON “mecha” musume. They use it in HLJ as well for things like Dark Magician Girl.
You had a little teeny bit of JP lore and don’t understand the reality or the situation, meanwhile I have lived here for 6 years, do in fact speak the language necessarily for my job, but more importantly, anybody who takes a glance can see that even marketing material now uses “mecha musume” to just mean “articulated plastic model girl” in practice. Only outsiders like yourself are still trying to make any distinction. I buy the kits in person from the section labeled mecha musume and that’s where all the girl kits go except for Naked Angels and other fixed-pose models. Japan disagreed with you and abandoned that idea a long while back. Simple as.
The fact that you didn’t know outsiders (you) think anime is “Japanese animation” and scream at the idea of stop motion from Disney being anime is very telling. We both know you are one of the ones who do it. But here we all call Dark Magician Girl’s kit “mecha musume” and that’s the hashtag she gets posted under, and we call Disney anime. It’s the same thing and your pushback against it comes from the same place.
>>
File: kbypp-956_0.jpg (114 KB, 656x872)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>10160242
What in the holy fuck are you talking about. Mecha musume is literally girls in mecha armor, it does not matter if said girl is human, 60ft tall or otherwise. >>10159685 and >>10159530 are clearly intended to be and visibly are robots. Md, fag, and other lines are visibly human in design, despite their in universe explanations as robot girls.

Trying to enter a cross point such as "muh plate mail" is irrelevant and you know it. There are plenty of examples of mechanical design incorporating midevil astetics into mecha musume, the important part is the MECHA part.

Also, though Arcanadea is currently lacking in the fiction department, its apparently unarmored fag sized android girls going into a vr battle. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that in the battle forms they become full sized, but I can't remember.

Sorry if I come off as being aggressive, I don't see much point in arguing about such a simple concept as what counts as girls in mecha armor...
>>
>>10160266
I don’t remember ever having needed to sand the ring in the torso down but I’ve seen enough people break it that I double check its fit and motion before closing it up. They are exceedingly tight sometimes but not super fragile, and you’re using plenty of leverage from thick parts to bend it so it’s not usually a problem. But it’s objectively a weaker spot in the engineering and the hobby mags all mention it as well.
The hip’s T piece is one of those they used to sell brass replacements for, on the other hand, and is the main reason they redesigned the Machinka hips. It’s still a weak spot in the 2.0 bodies but not at all failproof. I’ve seen several snap off (never mine but I’ve had close calls).
>>
>>10160293
It has nothing to do with armor, retardo, strictly to do with being MECHA or not.
>>
File: 1637234877232.gif (1.2 MB, 498x373)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>10160286
You're genuinely one of the stupidest people I've seen on here. Like that special kind of stupid where you believe you're intelligent and can cite things, but actually have zero knowledge about what you're discussing.
Mecha musume has meant "girl in mecha armor" since the early 80s. The only reason the term has denigrated is because of people who assume retarded shit about it like you're believing. HLJ being your only source to cite, a website that, like almost every other one, simply tags things however the fuck they feel, says alot.
>DMG is actually mecha musume because HLJ says so!!!
Fucking god lmao.
>The fact that you didn’t know outsiders (you) think anime is “Japanese animation” and scream at the idea of stop motion from Disney being anime is very telling.
You're literally trying to shove words into my mouth and not reading the actual content of my argument. Actual schizo behaviour.
>you're an outsider, it's you!!!! you're the one!!!!!!!!!!!
>WE call it this!
I have literally had my work featured at books released at comike and am working with a doujin artist right now for a release for next fall. I didn't bring this up because I didn't need to try to cite experience, I could cite actual facts, because that shit does not matter. The term means "girl wearing mecha chunks as armor," not "girl who is a feminine robot". Hell if you wanted to actually be one of the cool kids, you'd just call it Ryusei like we've been doing it here since the 00s.
>>
>>10160293
Some of the earliest mecha musume sold under that name were robots, not girls at all, fyi. Frame Arms aren’t girls either, they’re robots. Mecha musume was about the contrast between human girl flesh and Mobile Suit parts at first but that stopped being the case even before Megami Device or FAG even existed.
>>
>>10160286
>muh akchualy
>muh I live in Japan
>muh it's my job
>muh all you outsiders

Anon are you aware you come off as an elitist turbo faggot?

What makes you think that bringing up the cross frame dmj is such a slam dunk? Why would she not be under the same tags as the line she's released under and is compatible with?
>>
>>10160306
You weren’t born yet in the 80s and have no knowledge or any of this. You’re an englishonly retarded tourist who is used to spouting off retarded misinfo and babble to other redditors in your small pond without being called on it.
Japan says mecha musume model just means articulated plamo girl like Lumitea or Lirly Bell. That’s just how it is here and that’s just how we buy and sell them and that’s what’s under the hashtag this very instant.
It’s just how it is. You don’t get a say in it. Is the term watered down? Yes. But it’s going to keep on going in this direction and you never had a chance to stop it because you’re a western redditor. HLJ will keep calling Dark Advent and Dark Magician Girl “mecha musume” just like they have been.
>>
>>10160316
>YOU'RE A REDDITOR
>I LIVE IN JAPAN TRUST ME
>THAT'S HOW IT IS
>YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT
>DMG IS A ROBOT
>YOU'RE A WESTERNER
Holy fuck alright you skipped addressing arguments outright and went directly to ad homenim with nothing to back up a fucking thing so yes, continue to spout incredibly incorrect shit and enjoy everyone calling you stupid for it.
>>
Any exact date for Velretta release date yet?
>>
>>10160315
The reality is we simply stopped making any distinction or attempt to call things anything other than “mecha musume” with no regard for burgerlandia and its outlying territories at least 2 years ago. Angels with 0 mecha trappings are now Mecha Musume, like it or not. It’s not about purist ideas or accuracy. It’s about what Japan calls them. And we call anime schoolgirls in bikinis “mecha musume” in magazines, post them under the hashtag, feature them under the heading in magazines and in ads, and will do so more and more from now on. I always preferred “bishoujo plamo” with MM being distinctly MECHA related as a subset, but Japan disagreed and now Suletta is all over the mecha musume tags holding wacky soda cans or wearing fantasy warrior plate mail. It doesn’t matter if you think she belongs there. She IS there because Japan decides and they decided against you.
>>
>>10160299
I've seen breaks in the L shaped parts be posted here before, but in those cases I'd chalk it up to the owner treating their model kit like a toy. I definitely agree that is undoubtedly a bad spot of engineering.
>>
>>10160302
>>10160308
>Md, fag, and other lines are visibly human in design, despite their in universe explanations as robot girls.

Read anons read.
>>
>>10160324
Retard anon, it's time to stop. Your arguments are just making you sound like a cunt.
>>
>>10160324
... Suletta is there because her kit is compatible with 30ms AND her own gundam though? What?
>>
>>10160321
No... strangely enough. Considering how close it is to the end of the month, if she isn't out tis week, should be seeing a delay email soon.
>>
File: 20221126_223655.png (50 KB, 508x240)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>10160321
29th

>>10160350
Wut?
>>
>>10160363
Didn't see it on kotos site
>>
>>10160299
They changed it in Susanowo for good reason, her whole torso assembly feels much sturdier, but once the torso is fully assembled it's much less scary than you'd expect from those thin little pegs.
Moving the joint as a separate piece you could probably snap one of those clean off pretty easily.
>>
>>10160377
>https://shop.kotobukiya.co.jp/shop/arrival/arrival_schedule.aspx
But that "IS" kotos site
>>
>>10160396
I was in the wrong schedule
>>
>>10160324
>>10160316
>>10160315
>>10160286
>>10160274
only retarded foreigners use "mecha musume"

In Japan "mecha musume" was the name of one line of designs by Shimada a long time ago

Mecha girls are "mecha shoujo"

You don't understand Japanese
>>
File: 20221127_021658.jpg (1.08 MB, 3023x4031)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Looks like she shrank a bit in the wash.
>>
File: 20221126_232147.png (38 KB, 317x180)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>10160414
>only retarded foreigners use "mecha musume"
Bruh lol
>>
>>10160416
Her mass just got redistributed and it all went to her hips instead.
>>
>>10160414
Spoken like a true foreigner who doesn't understand Japanese

Thinking that 少女 (Shōjo) is the only way to say "girl" and not understanding that 少女 refers to a "young girl" but can also refer to "virgins"

Truly an Amerifag weeb
>>
>>10160350
>>10160363
>Almost end of the month
They always like this for their Model Kit?
>>
>>10160343
Lumitea anime?
>>
>>10160555
i'd watch it
the fag anime was enjoyable enough, would be nice if they did an arcanadea thing too when they have a few designs out
>>
>>10160555
>>10160585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJlzLhKWOA
>>
>>10160586
>tiny lumitea flying around trying to get your attention while calling you master
uhhh i didn't expect my dick to be this hard
>>
>>10160507
Most of the time, yeah.
Usually, new products are released during the last 7~8 days of the month while re-releases are released around the middle.
Don't know why, but that's how it is.
>>
>>10160676
weirdo
>>
>>10160685
Unless it's bandai where they actually have the production and scale to release new stuff almost weekly
>>
>>10160586
So this is why they call them 1/1 scale
>>
>>10159516
You can get swastika decals from any cheap 1:72 german WW2 modelkit.
>>
>>10160721
no fucking shit, 1/12 is a shit scale
>>
>>10159516
its clearly a reference to murmeltier, you fucking nazi
>>
File: FAG04_006-2557473804.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>10160721
yes
>>
>>10160586
don't understand the Japanese but the beginning feels like this is ripping Build Fighters for lore or something
>>
>>10160750
Busou shinki existed before BF
>>
>>10160750
retarded newfag
>>
>>10160759
[spoiler] can confirm, forgot to lurk 2 years [/spoiler]
>>
>>10160764
fuck that's double the embarrassment, time to leave
>>
>>10160181
I put her in the slow boat,. But yeah,. Of course I ordered her.
Gotta get Konami to put out atleast a few more of the line.
>>
>>10160181
nope, i'm a bit of a newfag so have no attachment to busou shinki as a brand and the design doesn't appeal to me
>>
File: 20221127-113010.jpg (190 KB, 1080x2340)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Anyone know anything about these custom eyes? Original text is "ガルプラ開眼" but all the results are just picks of figures with the eyes.
>>
>>10160690
your raid is shit give up axe wound tranny faggot
>>
>>10160957
rule 3, coom doesn't belong here
>>
>>10160904
It's a ball jointed eye mod so that you can move the eyes in any direction.
>>
>>10160961
no one cares go back to discord failed male, pretending to be a cumhole won't save you from being an incel
>>
>>10160904
I hope someday companies make plastic kits with movable eyes like this
>>
>>10160966
go back to coomer gen, degenerate
>>
File: 3463463643353.jpg (261 KB, 1664x1280)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>10160995
no, eat my shit you pissing faggot, troon raiders on this board crying about coomers is ironic because you cannot cope with the fact you masturbated to the idea of being female so hard you cut your dick off and now you will never experience orgasm again because you are dumb faggot. The coomer is superior to you both in his possession of intact genitalia but also his acceptance of his true self. You call yourself trans but you hate yourself as you cannot escape your mangled, mortal vessel. The only degenerate here is you since you went as far as to cut your dick off to supplement your gender swapping fetish. Fucking retarded freak, cope and then die.
>>
>>10160961
did jammal wipe his dick on your face after fucking your dad again? it's your eyes. there are no images with jizz in this thread.
>>
>>10161000
coomers thinking coomery will ever belong here is hilarious especially since rule 2 and 3 make sure that degeneracy never comes to fruition
>>
>>10161005
Hell fucking yea I'm in for one hell of a major whirlwind in my pants getting all hot and real heavy with how epically based me dick gets when popping sussy chunguses left and right for one gigantic coom moment like a real badass would.
>>
File: lol retard.jpg (20 KB, 276x287)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>10161007
>since rule 2 and 3 make sure that degeneracy never comes to fruition
>>
>>10161015
exactly, and coomer gen can never talk about statues
>>
File: 23423423.jpg (180 KB, 1024x1024)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Aren't tranny raiders absolutely pathetic? Everyday they come to this board only to be told to fuck off, again and again. This has got to be the shittest attempt at gaslighting I have ever seen. Every time you come here you leave with torn assholes and nothing else to show for your efforts since, the truth is: you never belonged here, you do not use this site for anything other than to desperately try to validate your mistake of
>actually muillating yourself because you were horny
Doesn't this sound insane? Because that's what you are, a lonely, mentally ill nuisance wanted by nobody, your parents have given up on you since you will never sire children, your 'friends' are just as volatile as you are and come and go, as discord drama beckons.
You see coomers and feel the inferiority frothing inside you. The coomer is humble and happy, enjoys hobbies and great tits. What do you enjoy?
You can't bring yourself to enjoy anything anymore. Nothing feels the same after you
>literally cut your own dick off holy shit ahahahahahahaha
Now, in pain, you come here to tarnish the fun of people that have nothing to do with you.
>>
you are sorely mistaken if you think any man building anime girl plamo isn't also a coomer
>>
troons shit on coomers yet they literally cut their dick off for the sake of cooming and now they have buyers remorse, or sellers remorse, rather
>>
these threads were never about lust, coomers had to spread their degeneracy like a homosexual with aids
>>
>>10161025
>muh made up boogeyman
>muh victimhood
The words of a hatemonger who sees shit everywhere because he's insane. You dont' eve,n like sex & you hate women, you only want it because "I have to make babies to grow up to worship & die in wars for our masters". You want to talk fucked up? Circumcision is pointless genital mutilation that gets allowed because sky deity.
>hack off this thing you were born with or burn in hell
Who the fuck writes religious cult rules? They know you have to be insane to follow them so it's a great test to see who is dumb enough to have faith in stupid shit. You religious poeple don't even like fun because you're miserable most of the time & you think it's a fucking test from your deity or some shit. Happiness = sin to you, which is why you look down on people who enjoy life.

Get shot. Most of the world's problems throughout history have come about from sky man cults. You exist to control people & make them unhappy. Tell me why do you think your sky deity loves you yet you live in constant fear of it? I'm not surprised religious fanatics think Johnny Depp is great, you're indoctrinated to love an abuser. You did a 180 on Marylin Manson because he hits women.

>>10161033
>troon
Fuck your 2st amendment rights, welfare queen

>>10161055
>straights can't get AIDS
The stupidity of the right. But this is 2022 where a Jewish real estate mogul, a black rapper & a Hispanic blogger represent "white supremacy". I expect no rationality.
>>
File: 1646929673846.gif (694 KB, 800x530)
694 KB
694 KB GIF
>>10161073
>the axe wound cries out as it strikes you
>>
>>10161073
>>
File: 1653271512245.png (39 KB, 831x933)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>10161073
woah calm down there MAN
>>
File: heh.webm (1.2 MB, 640x480)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB WEBM
>>10161073
>>10161085
maam*
>>
i thought i was on /toy/ not /pol/, chuds and trannies go back please
>>
>>10161108
oh yes, i'm a tranny because i want both the trannies and poltards to fuck off, excellent logic there chud. post plastic girls
>>
>thread about plastic daughterus
>COOMER TRANNY COOMER TRANNY COOMER TRANNY
Stop it. Get some help.
>>
>>10161128
yes coomers need to fuck off back to coomer gen
>>
>>10161095
>>10161128
YWNBAW
>>
>>10161151
coomers dont buy toys and do nothing but shit up communities with infighting and degeneracy posting
>>
>>10161158
You mean like you're doing, troon?
>>
>>10161160
coomers sure are obsessed with degeneracy and can't shut the fuck up about weirdos, what a fucking weirdo as expected from a retarded coomer
>>
>>10161151
i dont want to be a woman, i want to cum on lumitea. take your tranny friend and fuck off back to pol or discord or wherever the fuck you two degens came from
>>
>>10161168
>i want to cum on lumitea
rule 3, hot glue doesnt belong here
>>
>>10161121
>chud
you might as well be a tranny
>>
Reminder that coomers are just proto-trannies and trannies are just ultra-coomers, they're the exact same degenerates
>>
What’s happening in this thread?
>>
>>10161264
incels sperging about how much coom their broke dicks can muster
>>
I don't think that is a good idea./toy/is seriously one of (if not only) boards that still retains old 4chan culture. They do nothing wrong, don't deserve such malicious fate to be dragged into the chaos of basedjak spam. Spamming such boards only makes other anons brand us as underage assholes.
>>
>>10161277
I dunno anon, its hella epiccaly based seeing all the latest discord reddit and other board memes brought about here for that one super sweet euphoric release of all the things we open our mouths real wide for, a pog champing kinda way when you think about it.
>>
>>10161264
Apparently discord raid. These are more common on /v/ but sometime spread outside. Report and let jannies do their work.
>>
>>10161292
Ah I see, what will that do? Especially since the entire website is compromised and consists of nothing but retards spamming this crap?
>>
>>10161298
It will cause some delay in spam, posts will be removed making thread a bit cleaner, it increase the chance that they will get bored quicker like retarded discord asshats they are and move elsewhere. Endure, other boards try that and it works, so far.
>>
File: FRrRLk-aUAId2YE.jpg (223 KB, 1368x2048)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
>>10161292
>>10161298
>>10161332
>moderation
>on /toy/
won't happen, the only things the jannies delete on this board are pictures of toys with cum on them. they let these pol and discord retards shit up threads all the time, this same shit happens in the gunpla thread and /smg/ all the time and none of it ever gets removed
>>
File: FR6mlIgaIAMgIMp.jpg (121 KB, 1200x802)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
>>10161340
>delete on this board are pictures of toys with cum on them
as it should as per rule 3, that will never belong here as it is degenerate
>>
>>10161345
no more degenerate than the trannies and poltards shitting up the thread. they should be deleted as well
>>
File: FMxNbfLVIAEWNIR.jpg_large.jpg (259 KB, 1368x2048)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>
File: FhHgL-facAAClJz.jpg (182 KB, 900x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
Here is Mio Lance type in color, probably my favorite version of her so far. Hope we can get more characters besides her and Ray from here on out.
>>
>>10160964
>>10160967
Any recommended sellers?
>>
>>10161364
B...but there are a lot.
>>
File: master1200.jpg (2.51 MB, 2400x2200)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>
File: 20221127_183145.jpg (1.26 MB, 2400x3200)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
Here's md arnval using the old shinki armor. Nice in case you don't like her new beefed up armor.
>>
>>10161524
How much bulkier is the new gear?
>>
File: 20221127_185224.jpg (210 KB, 1280x960)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>10161533
It's not significant, especially not as much as the ganesha armor was bulked up, but it is definitely larger.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.