[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Christmas Edition
>>
File: Battle3pkWave14.png (3.2 MB, 1407x1941)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB PNG
Battle 3-pack Wave 14 revealed on IG. MORE re-packs of Leafeon and Glaceon. Leafeon is even in the next 2-pack wave with Shinx and Luxio. Why do they love Leafeon so much?
>>
>>10153977
I kind of like the Sylveon pack. May get that one. I've enough variants of the Kanto starters and Pikachu for the others.
>>
Was hopping for a wooloo repack and now they put it with 2 super recent figures wtf
>>
>>10154167
At least they've been good and getting most figures re-packed. Wooloo hadn't been repacked in a while. Alcremie and Roselia are the only other ones since 2020/2021 that haven't been re-packed in more than the one other pack.
>>
I'm pissed the Pokemon Center Gengar and Pikachu Squishmallows sold out fast while I was at work. I don't feel like paying $100+ for one. They'll probably release more or in bigger sizes. I know Snorlax and Togepi will be Target exclusive.
>>
They could at least stop filling waves with the fucking kanto starters, seriously. I'm not even asking for the Pikachu spam to go this time
>>
Deciding to give the line a try, I broke down and ordered a Moncolle Venusaur I saw on Amazon a few days ago. It arrived just a bit earlier today and it's smaller than nearly all of the Jazwares mini-figures. Are they all like this or do they do different sizes? I saw what seemed to be the same figure in different packaging with an "EX" banner on Aliexpress for like a dollar more. Is that possibly larger?

I'm also eyeing Dragapult and Dracovish from the line, if anyone has some comparison pics they could offer.
>>
>>10154224
Moncolle is never for scale. They have a few bigger figures but there's not a single bit of scaling intention. People buy them for the quality
>>
>>10153939
Anything special people are hoping for Christmas? What are your “Never-Evers” and other dream announcements that you wish would come true?
>>
>>10154282
Epic Scale/articulated Buzzwole is pretty much my grail figure. At least 7-8" tall ideally.
>>
>>10154282
I want to see some Select announcements. I'd like to believe that the line isn't dead but Jazwares isn't making that easy to believe.
>>
>>10154224
Yeah, what the anon below you said. If you collect Figma/Jazwares scale, Moncolle is basically only good for the small mons that are like 1-2' tall in game.
>>
>>10154313
Same thought. I'm worried about the line too. Target has been discounting them up to the Zapdos/Lucario wave pretty regularly. And no new pre orders or concrete news of anything past Moltres which is worrisome. If they seriously fucked up the line this badly and ended it so soon, I'll be forever pissed at Jazwares.

I really think branding a bunch of shit that was destined to be horrible sellers like the pearly painted multi packs, translucent starters, silver starters, etc all with the "Select" branding and similar black packages was a horrible idea. I'm sure retail buyers may see the poor sellers and associate that other crap with the 6" Select line too.
>>
>>10153939
Pretty big haul of stuff
>>
>>10154364
Mainly bug type Pokémon as I prepare for my bug type trainer
>>
>>10154364
Nice lot! What are you using for the trainer? A Figma with the Figuarts bug catcher accessories?
>>
>>10154282
At this point I aim low with my wishes
Jazwares 2": Caterpie, Paras
Jazwares Battle figures: Girafarig
Jazwares Battle feature: Tauros repack
Jazwares Epic: who knows, I want Skeledirge but that won't be next year for sure
Jazwares 6": It's this alive? Lol
Figma: Female trainer from SV announcement
Plamo: Dragapult
>>
>>10154382
I'd love a 2" Caterpie and a 3" Butterfree with articulated wings. I feel like there's a decent chance of Jazwares doing those.

Skeledirge is 100% going to be their Epic release for 2024. Most likely Ho-oh next year to complete the birds.

And yeah, I'd just like some confirmation the 6" Selects are continuing. Rumored Tyranitar, Blaziken, Dragapult would be awesome if those came out.
>>
>>10154393
Well Jazwares it's always releasing kanto stuff so I'm pretty sure they would cover most of the region with the exception of very unpopular ones like maybe regular Farfetch'd or Venomoth.
I'm really waiting for all those kanto mons that only have an outdated moncolle
>>
>>10154316
>>10154245
I wasn't worried so much about the scale, but the Venusaur I got just seems extremely small compared to the other two I mentioned.
>>
What character do you guys hope gets a figma next?
>>
File: 9876.png (629 KB, 639x895)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
>>10153939
that guy who didn't buy 2 magmars because they had quality issues.
For some reason every magmar i see has them...
Just went to another store and saw just 1 magmar and he looked like this.

So...i don't know why but ALL magmars i saw had this weird green stain on them. Why? Is his body green under than painting? (isn the main plastic red? why there can be green stains on a toy that has no green plastic/pains)
And also another separatd beak issue...

fucking hell....finally i really want a pokemon figure and it's in the wild but it has some weird issues
Now i really don't want to order it online because there is a chance i will get a separated beak one
>>
>>10154593
oh i no-i see that the main base plastic is yellow. Red is the painting over it. i guess its a scartch or so...
>>
>>10153977
>tfw Gabite is in a pack that i don't want...again
fuuuuuu
>>
>>10154593
Got mine in a Walgreens, was excited because it looked perfect in package, but as soon as I took it out I saw whoever glued the leg in place fucked up. Shit sucks
>>
>>10154570
I would think Nemona is the obvious choice for a Gen 9 rep. Must as well just give her the starters as well.
>>
>>10154647
Have you fixed it since? Try heating it up and gently prying it out, then just glue it back in. Shouldn't be a hard fix.

>>10154593
Ya none I've seen were perfect. I found them early and hopped to various Gamestops and saw probably a total of 8 each. I picked the best of the ones I saw, and I'm happy enough with them.
>>
I caved and got the Kanto scale world set rerelease. I fear I have started down a dark path…
>>10154673
I haven’t purchased a heat gun yet, I’ll try to fix Magmar’s leg at some point, I just haven’t gotten around to it. Anyone know if the Electabuzz has similar quality issues?
>>
>>10154685
Same thing more or less, occasionally rough paint apps, paint misses, etc.
>>
File: 1666635795132298.jpg (3.84 MB, 4800x3191)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB JPG
>>10154673
>with them
Are you being politically correct and don't want to assume magmar's gender. Or stacking up on magmars?
How many magmars do you have? You just like magmars or keep some of them to sell later?
>>
>>10154313
>>10154317
I'm guessing the next Select reveals are going to be at that toy fair thing where we had the blurry picture of the wall of toys. If I remember correctly that was where we first saw Lucario and Zapdos and it was around the beginning of the year. We're pretty late in the year so it makes sense to just wait til then to show off some new stuff.
>>
I found my mid '90s Pokémon card collection and I was thinking about having some estimates to sell them.
Would this be the right place? or should I ask /tg/?
I've been directed to some local facebook groups but they're super snobby and won't let me in.
>>
>>10154719
Just go to Ebay and search for your cards and see the ones that were "sold".
I collect pokemon cards and 90S base set ones are expensive.
Obviously the charizard one. hope you have it anon
also hope you didn't fuck them up otherwise even the slightest scratch is considered "damage". However that's understandable towards 90s sets.
>>
>>10154735
>Obviously the charizard one. hope you have it anon
I do, a shiny one.
and it's fucked.
>>
>>10154550
That's cause with Moncolle the more detailed a figure is, the more they reduce dimensions to fit the 2" Simpler designs like first stage Pokémon are always "bigger"
>>
File: IMG_20221121_190735092.jpg (2.74 MB, 4032x3024)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>10154593
Not the worst I've seen
>>
File: 1668932283847380.png (195 KB, 376x399)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>10154777
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
fuuuck
i guess beak separation is the known problem of magmar...
>OHNONONONO MAGMARBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY
>>
>>10154685
>I haven’t purchased a heat gun yet
You don't need one. Just microwave some water in a mug and use that. Much easier than a heat gun and less risk of plastic getting too hot.

Even if you get one with a separates beak too, just use the same method of heating to soften the plastic, and put in in the correct place. Those issues are simple fixes. Paint issues are not.

>>10154550
Yeah, Moncolle is not for you if you care about scale AT ALL. The big guys like Charizard and the small guys like Pikachu/Charmander are all virtually the same size.
>>
>>10154714
NY Toy Fair is in late February each year I believe. UK one is either slightly before or slightly after that. It's very unlikely we get a pic or news from that again though. Last year we literally just lucked out that there was a walkway on the floor above that gave the photog a way to look down into their booth with a zoom lens lol.
>>
>>10154777
That would be the easiest to fix if the beak was at least in the package somewhere. Not glue to worry about fighting with when removing the beak before gluing it back in its proper place.
>>
File: 1668770212282278.jpg (87 KB, 1227x688)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>10154777
>producto di soriana
Holy shit you are italian too?
May be it's an italian magmar problem??
>>
>>10154282
Hoping for a miraculous revival from SHF. They're doing One Piece again and recently put out Angewomon for Digimon, maybe Pokemon isn't unrealistic.
>>
File: index.jpg (221 KB, 1080x1920)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>10154803
I think that's spanish fren
>>
Just gonna shout out that Pokevault has a 20% Black Week discount until the 30th.
>>
>>10153977
uhg i hoped geodude, clefairy or duskull would repack with magmar/electrabuzz, i already got these eeevelutions

>>10154193
whats funny is that i havnt seen the galar starters much at all, did they stop repacking those shits?

>>10154282
Jazzwares:
2": Nidoran, Trapinch,Sentret and Lillipup
3": Herdier, Nidorino/Nidorina, Kantoanian Ponyta, Quilava, Mightyena
4.5": Nidoking, Talonflame, Typhlosion, dubwool, dragapult
6": Raikou, Flygon, Salamance, aggron,
12": onyx/steelix, tyrantrum, corviknight
>>
>>10154570
Id still hope on PLA protag/regular dawn. Maybe cynthia. (still hoping on N))
Though maybe we get nenoma? id like her better then the basic design protag.
>>
>>10154714
Uk toyfair (wich the leak was from is in january, with NY toyfair (wich was cancelled due covid iirc this year) is usualy february

>>10154800
weve got some leaks through it, the hassle is that they are nolonger open to public? hopefully thats diffrent this time.
>>
File: tangrowth.jpg (23 KB, 315x480)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>10154777
>>
>>10155078
You'd think more people would have loose lips
>>
File: IMG_20221123_181237424.jpg (1.3 MB, 2061x1316)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>10153977
this is the same Sylveon I guess
>>
>>10154371
Future boy Conan
>>
File: 20220727_180805.jpg (431 KB, 1076x1640)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
what a coincidence that my trainer matches the new artist class
>>
>>10155517
Yes same Sylveon. They've typically been repacking the 3" singles in the following wave 3-packs.

>>10155067
>2" Trapinch
Next wave's Environment sets includes a Charmander/Trapinch set with a desert or some similar base.
>>
>>10155067
>whats funny is that i havnt seen the galar starters much at all, did they stop repacking those shits?

Wow, you're right! They're still putting the Galar starters in the Clip n Go waves and things like the Surprise Attack Game sets, Five Below single waves, but not in any regular battle figure, 3-pack or multi pack releases. That's weird.
>>
>>
>>10155823
Neat
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10155823
>>10155825
FINALLY DAMMIT. If only they made the mid-evos too, it would be so perfect
>>
>>10155823
>>10155825
Hell yes. So happy to see these, and with 3 new Pokemon. 'Series 3' was such a pain in the ass, so these are great to see.
>>
>>10155823
>>10155825
Hallelujah! Fantastic news! Those three new ones are more or less 1/12 scale too. Dragapult is a bit large but not too much to look too out of place. Seems like the rumored
Gamestop exclusive Dragapult is not part of the main line wave instead of the rumored Decidueye. Maybe Decidueye gets pushed to the following wave. I'm personally glad those three are not Hisuian forms. I always knew they wouldn't be based on how early they were in the system compared to how soon after PLA those listings were found.
>>
>>10155823
Although I hope we do eventually get Tyranitar and Blaziken from the originally rumored figures like two years back. I really really wanted those two. But this Series 4 lineup seems to suggest the more recent leaks are correct and we may get Decidueye and Suicune next.
>>
>>10155823

Fuck it!

They could have made Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Salamence, Blastoise, Nidoking,Sceptile, Alakazam, Machamp, Garchomp, Krookodile or Flygon.

But no, they made these D-list bums. My Christmas and year are ruined.
>>
>>10155875
>D-list bums
Typhlosion, Saurott, and Dragapult are A-tier along with the others you mentioned. Hell, Samurott and Typhlosion were JUST two of the starters in a major game earlier this year (albiet not these exact same looks), and Dragapult is massively popular from Gen 8. Easily the top 3 most popular from that generation.
>>
>>10155875
Hey at least there's 3 figures on the box compared to the moltres one. They'll get to some of those eventually. Funny how this pop up as we were discussing toy fair leaks and Selects looking dead.
>>
>>10155885
Jazwares decided "fuck those whiny nerds on /toy/" and taught us a lesson. Seriously though I'm really glad to see more from the line. I hope there's a ton more to come.
>>
>>10155823
Three iconic designs and one Un*vabortion
>>
>>10155885
I'm glad this made its way online just as the doom and gloom about the Select line maybe being over started :)

The next battle figure wave is super lame. Only new figs are Shinx, Axew, Marill and Luxio. All of which have had Tomy figures or Moncolles that are damn near identical in size and articulation. So that wave is smaller in terms of new items, plus 100% useless to many. I'm hoping the following battle figure wave has some exciting new mons that haven't had figures in this scale before.
>>
File: 59vwIYS.jpg (52 KB, 816x653)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>10155823
is tyranitar still on the menu?
>>
>>10155926
Who knows but personally, I don't think it's likely since all those rumored figures from well over a year and a half ago have not shown up but the leaked ones from the Target computers earlier this year are in this wave.
>>
>>10155823
HOLY DAMN FUCKING SHIT. YES
>>
>>10155825
And here I just ordered the Moncolle to go with my Jazwares Dreepy. Might have to cancel the order now.
>>
>>10155949
Moncolle Dragapult? That's like an inch and a half tall you know. Jazwares Dreepy is nearly the same size.
>>
>>10155951
BTW get the Tommy Arts Dreepy. It's like half the size of the Jazwares one and seems like it's much better scaled with Jazwares figures if it's really supposed to be 1' long.
>>
>>10155951
I'm >>10154550 and I'm sending Venusaur back because of how insanely tiny it is. Based on the review photos, Dragapult's like 2", which isn't that bad for a detailed mini-figure (I collect Banpresto's WCF line and they're great for roughly the same price). Venusaur just seems a lot smaller than he ought to be.
>>
Anyone know where I can find th Electabuzz multi-pack in the U.S.? Found a single pack Magmar and the geodude two pack at Walgreens, but no luck with the rest. Thanks
>>
>>10155823
based picks. no more birds for a while.
>>
>>10155949
Moncolle is tiny as hell if you want something accurate-ish. But I have it myself, it’s a great little figure, imo it’s a bit better looking than the new one that got revealed but tiny. If you’re a fan of the Mon I would get it still, unless you’re paying as much for it as the new one would cost
>>
>>10155949
Rule#1 of pokemon collecting: never buy moncolles of big guys
>>
File: 1660009031721.jpg (27 KB, 291x561)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>10155823
>Typhlosion
Figma, you gotta make my boy now
>>
>>10155983
The Magmar, Espeon, and Electabuzz 3-pavks were at a Wal-Mart here in central Georgia in the US a few weeks ago. I held off on Magmar and kinda regret it afyer seeing all the QC issues here since he was really solid looking AND came with Turtwig. I just wish they included someone other than Pikachu with them.
>>
>>10155994
Any chance you could post some pics alongside any Jazwares-scale figures you might have? I'm not opposed to Moncolle as a whole, just thrown off with how tiny Venusaur turned out to be as my first figure. I think there are two sizes for him since some videos I saw made him look maybe double the size of what I received from Amazon.
>>
>>10156040
I think you're very mistaken about how large the Moncolle figures are. Aside from a few of them that are very large figures (Mostly legendaries), all are about the same size. About 1-2" tall. The Dragapult you ordered is the same size as the Venusar you were shocked at how tiny it was. That's why everyone is saying just to get starters and small mons that are 1-2ft tall in cannon as Moncolle figs if you want to have them alongside Jazwares figs. The Moncolle Dragapult is shorter than the Jazwares Pikachu/Kanto starter figures.

The site PokeVault lists the approx heights of Moncolles on the product pages which may be helpfulto see sizes.
>>
>>10156040
Don't have pics, but here are the two Moncolle series Venusaurs. The smaller is the MS one and PokeVault lists it as 1.5" tall. The larger is an EX one and is listed as 2" tall. So its slightly larger but still about the size of Jazwares stater figures so I'm not really sure what you're expecting.

https://pokevault.com/VenusaurMS-14

https://pokevault.com/VenusaurESP05
>>
>>10156056
I was thinking it might be roughly the size (lengthwise in Venusaur's case) as something like Jazware's 3" figures, maybe like their Marowak at largest. I'm not expecting something huge or anything, I get the idea behind them, but the MS Venusaur is like barely 1" tall. I might try for the EX if I can find it. Looks like it may even have some posable bits vases on the links you shared.
>>
What's the difference between Moncolle and Takara Tomy arts? Size?
>>
>>10155823
>Typhlosion
>Samurott
Fucking, hell yeah. I have both of them in scale fro the sofubi and that electronic hasbro figure, but I'm still gonna get these and happy that my other Poke-bros can grow their teams too.
>>
>>10156000
God I wish, I'd even take the HGSS design.
>>
>>10155823
Holy crap im glad to see this!
>not hisui forms
Ohwell im glad these get love, i loved their ogs aswell.

>>10155376
Not sure how strict these events are, but yeah

>>10155806
>Next wave's Environment sets includes a Charmander/Trapinch set with a desert or some similar base.
Oh! This makes me happy thanks anon!

>>10155813
Its odd and clip n go are so horribly overpriced i never buy them. But shocked i hardly seen those starters slapped in 2 or 3 packs anymore

>>10155857
This gives hope Raikou will get made

>>10155885
>Funny how this pop up as we were discussing toy fair leaks and Selects looking dead.
Very funny timing

>>10156106
Glad to see someone with a healthy look to see new collectors get a chance
>>
>>10154364
Wtf how long have these been in circulation? I had that exact Silcoon on the little plastic square from at least 12 years ago and it came from a shitty capsule machine nowhere Japan. Had a Piplup too but I threw away their bases like an idiot.
>>
so its been a while now, have they released an articulated grimsnarl yet so i can put it with figma marnie?
>>
>>10156173
4.5" is all that comes close so no.
Theres hardly articulated gen8 mons
>>
>>10156178
lame. thanks for the answer though.
>>
File: 1668951915430589.png (185 KB, 506x400)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>10155825
>not canto faggotry
I will now buy pokemon action figure.
>>
>>10156040
The bigger the pokemon the tinier it'll feel cause they're all about the same size. Maybe if you want a big Venasaur get the Jazwares one.
>>
File: Pokes.jpg (816 KB, 1317x1013)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
>>10156343
Forgot pic
>>
>>10156345
That does look nice. Is it similar to the Select figures?
>>
>>10156371
Yeah basically. Articulated legs and mouth. It's the largest and closest to 1/12 sale Venusaur made by any company.

>>10156078
They all very sizes depending on which Tomy Arts series. Check the PokeVault site for more accurate height of each figure. I don't believe any Tomy Arts ones are bigger than the Moncolle EX
>>
>>10156345
This looks nicer than the shots on Amazon, where it looks like a mess of glossy plastic. Is it super shiny in person?
>>
File: 20221124_113249.jpg (384 KB, 1250x896)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>10156063
This is the 2" tall Moncolle EX Venusaur next to some Jazwares figures. This is the largest Moncolle Venusaur they make.
>>
>>10156381
That's much better than the MS one to me. It's shorter than Jazwares Bulbasaur.
>>
>>10156379
Its looks pretty close to what you see.
>>
>>10156379
dont buy the evo pack, its got glitter
>>
>>10156409
Oh yeah, all of the evolution multi packs in the black boxes have that shitty pearly paint on the figures. Get the regular Epic series Venusaur that has the regular paint.
>>
>>10155823
>>10155825
this is extremely based but a shame not the hisui Samurott/Typhlosion. Oh well. Its still nice to have them
>>
>>
Moved my collection to on top of my detolfs
About half of my collection is in bins because I use them so often it’s easier to grab them from there
Happy thanksgiving
>>
>>10156564
I didn't care for Koraidon or much for Miraidon, but I got Scarlet and playing with Koraidon for so long you really get to appreciate it a lot more. At least I did. I'd actually love a Select figure of these in their regular forms. If they do trainers then making them in Epic in their ride forms would be excellent.
>>
>>10156564
but i love my red goof, i should try import one.
>>
File: Feast.jpg (854 KB, 1252x1114)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>
>>10156564
After playing Scarlet, I understand.
I didn't realize his wheels don't actually work till i played the game. Pretty annoying to constantly watch.
>>
>>10156711
I feel like they intended for it to be a joke like the Flintstones car but more people found it ridiculous than funny.
>>
>>10156753
Cars in the Flintstones do use their wheels after they get enough acceleration from the feet tho
>>
>>10156753
I wouldn't mind if he like ran for a head start and then started skidding on them or something, but the fact that they do nothing just makes it look like they get in the poor guy's way more than help.
>>
>>10156711
>>10156753
I only like it because it doesn't control like a horse. I don't think ive ever played a vidya horse that doesnt feel like broken tank controls
>>
>>10156821
>but the fact that they do nothing just makes it look like they get in the poor guy's way more than help.
Don't be mean to the poor guy. Its 'wheel' is more just like an inflatable to assist with buoyancy, which it demonstrates when it swims. It does look quite goofy, but I think it's pretty charming.
>>
>>10156600
Nice collection of figures. All are more or less in scale with each other and then Select Lucario is like BAM
>>
>>10153977
So until today I didn't own Duskull, and I don't have Wooloo or Jaz Sylveon, but I do have the Treecko that came with Duskull from the Absol 3-pack. The Duskull was painted quite nicely, which is what prompted me to grab the pack. Should I return it and wait for the 3-pack or just dump Treecko by the wayside somewhere.
>>
>>10157030
Or here's another option, keep and potentially buy the Wooloo pack (if I ever see it), and paint up some shinies.
>>
>>10157077
This seems the best option rather than simply tossing Treecko or ending up with a less nicely painted Duskull later down the line.
>>
>>10157098
Ya, I think I'll just opt for this. What's 10 bucks anyways, and I can spend a few hours painting, which is fun in its own right.
>>
>>10157108
If absolutely nothing else, leave unwanted figures with a little not attached in places for folks to find. A kid in the park or library could give Treecko II a good home.
>>
>>10154570
They did the female protag and then the
most popular male and female character (whatever metric or poll they used) for Sword/Shield so I wonder who’s gonna be popular
>>
>>10157181
I'd say Nemona is a shoe in if we get more Figma. I don't think we need two chars in similar outfits, and Nemona is a lot more interesting looking than the protag with her... glove. Haven't finished the game so not sure who else may have a shot.

>>10157112
That's a potentially fun idea. Too bad toy drives don't take loose toys, I'd have a ton to give.
>>
So Galar Pokémon are pretty much done with the yet to come Dragapult? I liked a lot of these desings, can't believe most of them went to gachapons and scale world.
>>
>>10154570
I guess for SV it'd be Nemona and maybe Iono since they shilled her a bit already, because the MCs look like shit.

I still prefer they skip this gen for now and backtrack to make figma of previous titles.
>>
>>10157375
Iono and nenoma make sense, maybe arven too, but itd depend on populairity polls again too.

Id not mind them back tracking..
I still want N snd Cynthia who had nendorouds, maybe Blue/Green aswell.
Gen4 is still kinda relevant so maybe dawn/cynthia/PLAdawn could be cool
>>
File: 1669137409497279.jpg (376 KB, 2560x1440)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>10154570
>>
>>10154570
I still want Misty
I know it's never gonna happen but still
Hell any Pokemon characters from the past are pretty much out of the question
>>
>>10157408
If only Bandai didn't quit after Ash and Team Rocket.
>>
I dont buy pokemon toys but I will 100% make an exception if the paradox pokemon get figures
>>
>>10157410
Pokemon was an option on their recent survey. I don't know if it already closed, but might be worth sending in your opinion that way.
>>
>>10155823
>>10155825
Bendy wire tail
>>
>>10157453
Ya note that in both previous images the tail was in different positions. Could also see the little holes. Would have been cool if it came with some clear rods that could plug into its... ear holes? And attach to the Dreepy. As is hopefully the Dreepy can come out at all.
>>
So what would be the best place to buy Moncolle that are coming out/new? I’d like to get a lot of the new gen Pokémon and eventually the paradox Pokémon, and maybe a few of older gen mons if they’re available
>>
>>10157453
>Bendy wire tail
perfect, also thats a lot of articulation on those tiny legs, impressive
>>
>>10157453
>let's make a highly articulated pokemon figure
>hmm who should we make? humanoids that can benefit from full range of motion for their iconic and expressive poses and battles?
>4 legged pokes who can take advantage of unique articulation set ups to look unique, fill a large gap in toys and be cool and sell well?
>no let's make the lizard that floats and has the one pose that he barely ever changes out of and whose limbs are so tiny that they're useless and will barely look any different despite the articulation we give it
Fucking hell
It's a cool design but it doesn't need more than a basic figure with head movement and maybe a flexible tail. All this engineering and a slot wasted on what could work perfectly well as a regular ass statue
>>
>>10157453
But can it shoot the Dreepys?
>>
>>10157505
I'm happy with getting unusual Pokemon like Dragapult. Not everything needs to be super streamlined.

>>10157510
Looking closely at the pics it looks like they're sculpted in. Unfortunate oversight but I guess a cost saving (and sculpt saving) measure.
>>
>>10155825
>>10157453
So when and where does this go up for sale?
>>
>>10157453
That tail is way too thin though
>>
>>10157453
Looks like it has the same bendy tail that Articuno had. That was really impressive seeing the range of motion and positions you could do with it.
>>
What are the odds of us getting a transforming Koraidon/Miraidon? How would they pull off Miraidon's detaching wheels?
>>
>>10157462
HLJ buddy
>>
>>10157613
Earlier suggestion of fighting mode Select and more basic transforming rideable Epic sounds like a good plan.
>>
>>10157718
No. Why would Jazwares do a rideable Epic version if they don't do posable trainer figures?

>>10157505
>It's a cool design but it doesn't need more than a basic figure with head movement and maybe a flexible tail. All this engineering and a slot wasted on what could work perfectly well as a regular ass statue
I agree. While I love the design of Dragapult and recognize he's super popular, this is one I think should have been a 4.5" figure. Shooting Dreepy's is MADE for being an action feature. C'mon! And like you said, he's in the same pose virtually all the time so I don't think anyone was really begging for a super articulated Dragapult.
>>
>>10157726
Not like they can't do trainers. Far as we know they're able to, they just haven't.
>>
>>10157751
They don't have a proper SKU to do an articulated trainer in. What are they going to do? Put it in a Select line? There's just no way I see Jazwares doing articulated humans unless they introduce a new SKU which I DON'T want to see. They can hardly handle releasing any new product for the SKUs they do have going now. Do you know how few new figures we got in 2022? It's crazy to look at the output this year vs last or the year before.
>>
>>10157777
Yes, very few. But we also don't know why. Seeing 3 new Selects is already pretty encouraging, in terms of potential output. Maybe there was some reason we don't know about that caused unusual delays, and things are starting to improve. Who knows.

The non articulated Select figures are like a catchall sku. We've seen metallic figures, translucent figures, Pikachu species 3 pack, evolution multipacks, etc. If they wanted to fit trainers in they could do it there or even in the main Select line. Not saying I want it, but it isn't too hard to imagine the SV trainer with the 3 starters. Or maybe Ash with an in scale but articulated Pikachu (nothing too complex, like ball at the limbs, tail, head, a few different expressions, maybe a lightning effect or iron tail). Or for the ride Pokemon something basic like the 4.5" Ash, where it's a mostly static figure meant to sit on Ko/Miraidon's back. Tons of ways to potentially get it out. And if we ever get Select Garchomp or Metagross, for example, and they want to make Cynthia or Steven, that could also be a way to make Select multipacks that introduce variants, like a female Garchomp with Cynthia and a shiny Metagross with Steven.

Just thoughts really, not saying they should or shouldn't do anything.
>>
Anyone ever try 3D printing Pokémon figs? Was thinking about looking into getting a 3D printer and learning 3D modeling, but I wonder if it’s worth the effort
>>
>>10157849
I don't like the results just as I don't like resin statues. I do actually like figures to look like toys. Articulated or not.
That's also the reason why I don't like scale world. Although they at least look like gashapons
>>
>>10157879
>I don't like the results just as I don't like resin statues. I do actually like figures to look like toys. Articulated or not.
What does this mean? You can model the figures for printing however you'd like.
>>
File: descarga (3).jpg (9 KB, 224x224)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Whats the best wooloo figure I can get in terms of scale and quality?
>>
>>10157898
What a cutie. Probably the Jazwares one for now from the female Pikachu 2-pack or upcoming 3-pack with Sylveon and Duskull.

Random thought but I was just speaking with someone about Dubwool and Wooloo yesterday and they were commenting about the large horns, and found it odd that the females don't have shorter horns. Given all the gender differences, including some like female Mamo with smaller tusks, it does seem a bit odd that they couldn't do it for Dubwool.
>>
File: poll.jpg (1006 KB, 1718x4096)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
With the Dragapult Select the top row of this poll from a while back basically all have Jazwares figures except Chandelure. Something else that was interesting was that Typhlosion and Decidueye were sort of the natural next selection for Selects in their respective generations. There;s a chance them being Selects had nothing to do with PLA and it was a sort of weird coincidence where they picked Typhlosion, Decidueye and Samurott due to wanting some representation from Gens 2, 5 and 7. The other rumored figures that seem to have been skipped are all pretty high up so I don't think there's much to worry about.
>>
>>10157981
>There's a chance them being Selects had nothing to do with PLA and it was a sort of weird coincidence where they picked Typhlosion, Decidueye and Samurott due to wanting some representation from Gens 2, 5 and 7.
No way. That is insanely unlikely. They probably saw the starter lineup for PLA when that was announced and planned the figures based off that. Companies always want as much synergy as possible. So having characters currently being featured prominently in the newest game having presence on store shelves benefits everyone. In an ideal world, these Selects would have been out at the same time of the PLA game, be we know how painfully slow Jazwares operates.
>>
>>10157981
Chandelure would make an awesome 3" figure. Give it a stand and have those 'arms' on swivel joints. That would be neat if they could complete all the #1 picks from that poll.
>>
>>10157981
>due to wanting some representation from Gens 2
Then we'd have Tyranitar first, rather than Typhlosion. They definitely had to do with PLA. There was definitely some sort of internal shuffling at Jazwares.
>>
>>10158005
I'd like to believe that the other rumored Selects like Blaziken, Tyranitar, Salamence, Mewtwo etc were really planned but once they got cut from waves 1-3, they jumped to the PLA starters to have some sort of synergy even though months delayed.
>>
File: WCT Jazwares Made.png (2.95 MB, 1296x3090)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>>10157981
>>10157981
Look at all the ones form those lists that Wct/Jazwares has made. That's quite a lot! Surprised how well they covered most of the Gen 8 favorites. I'd love them to do the rest of the Gen1 on that list too aside from Magnemite and Muk who I don't think many care about in the US.
>>
>>10158013
Wouldn't be too surprised. Sadly with how fast the games are pumped out and how slow toy development it, here we are in gen 9 where amusingly Tyranitar and Salamence would have more synergy, seeing as how they're version exclusives.
>>
>>10157462
Amazon.jp
>>
>>10158023
Would love corviknight and The wolves still, maybe frosmoth and cramorant of gen8.

Nidoking and ninetales would be so great to get in toyform from gen1.

With suicune rumored we hopefully get all 3 hohto beasts, crobat if not a selects would be a fun flapping toy.

The mid gens feel bit empty though
>>
>>10157453
Pokemon must be a hard license to keep, because of all the different molds they have to make for all these wacky designs. Maybe with that toy alone, they can make Dracovish's body. but what can they do with that head?
>>
>>10157726
>Shooting Dreepy's is MADE for being an action feature.
Agreed.
>>
>>10157613
I dunno, cause it feels like Koraidon kind of morphs and Miraidon's transformation might be marginally possible. They wouldn't really be equivalent toys.
>>
>>10157613
Id get a battle pose articulated figure and a dedicated figure of one of the ride forms (running would be easiest?)
Where koraidon gets articulated head/legs miraidon gets functional wheels and movable head.
Transforming might be difficult since both warp bodyparts.
>>
>>10158048
Most toy line need to have many unique molds. Tooling isn't cheap but that's why they rely on re-packs and re-paints a lot of the time.
>>
>>10158054
I'd rather get a scale figure than a tiny shooty shoot shoot toy
>>
>>10158037
>The mid gens feel bit empty though
Well yeah, because Tomy and Jakks had the Pokemon license during those times which would have been their main focus. Every company making Pokemon toys is going to focus on what's current.
>>
>>10158116
I mean compared to other gens theyve inclueded
>>
>>10158111
Which is why the lack of shinies is always an odd omission. Instead we just get endless repacks to make up the cost. Also tooling is pricey, but not so overwhelmingly as some companies would have you believe. They're only as overwhelming as the margins the company needs to keep, and a company like Jazwares aren't trying to stretch their margins as much as a company like Hasbro would.
>>
>>10157613
If we were in the early 2000's? There would have been a 90% chance of it. See the transforming red genesect. Present time though? 20%, and that's a generous assumption. Best you can hope for is they do a special moncolle set with all the modes MAYBE.
>>
>>10157462
Oh shoot, they announced Korai and Mirai moncolle already? Best place would be amazon JP, a lot cheaper than HLJ. Havent seen those two up for order though.
>>
>>10158004
I'd love a Chandelure and a re-release of Litwick.
>>
>>10158298
IIRC Shiny merch isn't allowed by TPCi. I believe they tried it decades ago when Hasbro has the master license and decided it only confused consumers or something. Maybe someone else knows more about it.

And smaller family owned companies that aren't publicly traded like McFarlane are able to stretch their budgets and aren't forced to stick to specific margins for various products. Thats why you see McFarlane making new tooling for almost every single figure.
>>
>>10158403
>it only confused consumers
How is it confusing? it's just a different colored one.
>>
>>10158402
You know, you're right. I don't think Litwick has been re-released outside of the first Clip n Go wave it was part of. They've stuck it in the pearly paint Halloween calendars but no normal painted re-release
>>
>>10158405
Probably non-Pokemon fans like grandma or grandpa buying shit for little timmy. If they go in expecting to find the orange dragon called Charizard but only see dark grey ones, that's the kind of confusion I'm sure. Not to mention that some shinies are really UGLY clashing colors.
>>
>>10158023
I would love Corviknight, Dracovish, Pinsir, Porygon, Heracross, Trevenant, Phantump, Pumkaboo, Shedinja, Breloom, Froslass, and Mismagius. What I'm saying is that I need more spooky 'mon along with some favorites.
>>
>>10153977
How do these scale with the figma trainers?
>>
File: Vintage.jpg (293 KB, 1315x1056)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>10157453
The KING
>>
>>10158116
Lol You made me remember the horrible B&W Jakks era...There are like 3 figures worth having from that
>>
>>10158427
Look at OP. The Pikachu in particular is around the size of the 2" figures from that pack. And the other figures are a bit bigger than those. In the OP is of course Figma Gloria.
>>
File: IMG_20221125_215205641.jpg (1.38 MB, 4032x1792)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>10158427
I don't have them all but look
>>
>>10158609
How's that Hawlucha? I'm considering maybe grabbing one on clearance at GameStop.
>>
>>10157849
I have, I got a 1/12 Starmie printed cause it's my favourite. Luckily it's a Pokemon without joints, so the results look the same as if a toy maker made it. Next up I want to do Cloyster
>>
Has any company ever sold life-size Pokemon statues? Even if limited release? This artist does insanely good work and it makes me want a trio of life-size starters lol
>>
File: image (8).png (2.47 MB, 1350x1013)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>10158655
>>
>>10158650
The fucker doens't stand unless you put him in a very specific position to balance it's heavy limbs, at least that how it is for me, aside from that the sculpt its quite better than what I remember from the Tomy one
>>
>>10158656
i would never surround my couch with hard fragile things. just get plushes instead
>>
>>10158675
Obviously it was just to snap that pic. They probably live in a studio on shelves or something. If I had more disposable income, I'd 100% want a 1:1 scale Sandshrew
>>
>>10158669
Having bought the Dreepy 3-pack, I'm sad to say this is true of Lucario too. He needs a stand of some kind.
>>
Where do you guys buy your pokemon figs?

Target and Walmart havnt been properly stocked since before XY. And I've missed out on countless mons.

I need a webshop that reliably has stock,. What's the best stop for Pokemon?
>>
>>10159202
If you're in the US, it's damn near impossible to find what you want. It's so frustrating. Target and Walmart get only like one case per wave that sells out within a couple days and then the shelves are bare for months until the next wave. Best bet is sadly Ebay or Mercari and inflated prices
>>
>>10158403
See i wonder if this is also why they don't have any Shiny Pokemon Funko. That should have been a no brainer but instead we have flocked and pearly/glittery variants.

Super annoying because we DO have shiny merchandise but its very uncommon. The last one they did stuff for was the Celebi movie and Pokemon Center had the plush. Just recently it was announced the Pokemon Center Japan was going to have a shiny Zorua plush based off of that short anime series
>>
>>10159202
>>10159209
>burgerfags got cucked by Pokemon figures
kek
based
>>
>>10159202
Gamestop over here. They seem to get pretty new things. Also Indigo because they get the 3-packs it seems.
>>
>>10159216
Yeah theres very limited shiny merch and they could do it for a few special cases, i mean "shiny charizard" cards are hot in the collecting scene so whats stopping them from making the selects zard shiny just 1 wave.
>>
>>10159216
>>10159260
Aside from cards, has there been shiny merch in the last 10-15 years that wasn't Pokemon Center exclusive? Maybe the mandate is that only TPCi themselves (meaning Pokemon Center) is able to make shiny merch?
>>
>>10159332
Exclusive Pokemon Center Select figures would be pretty cool. But who knows what the actual ruling is. I'd imagine there have been some shiny gacha Pokemon, no? Also it's just such a weird way to handle things. If you want them to exist then they're a part of the franchise, so why cut them out of merchandising, especially when they're popular amongst many.
>>
>>10159344
American comapny-made product has never been sold in Pokemon Centers. Don't hold your breath for anything Jazwares being in there.

>If you want them to exist then they're a part of the franchise, so why cut them out of merchandising, especially when they're popular amongst many.
Most likely to avoid confusion with non-fans and reinforce the main looks for Pokemon instead of shiny variations. Like >>10158414 said. And the percentage of people who actually know and like shinies is probably such a small percentage of the fandom that its not even worth it.
>>
>>10159353
In the TCG they were once niche, with only early Neo sets I believe having them, now there are sets featuring shinies all the time, including some dedicated to shinies, which also have a fair bit of value attached to some of them. I would say the majority who play the games know about shinies, and shiny Pokemon are featured in the anime too. It isn't like they're some underground niche thing that only the hardcore know about anymore. And I guarantee you that the people who know the word "Charizard" know it by name, not by appearance, but if it was a gift to a kid or something, I can't imagine they'd be disappointed in getting a shiny one.
>>
>>10159423
neo sets and a moment in the gen3-era cards they existed aswell. its been more recent years that shiny occurances in tcg seems to have become rather normal.
>>
>>10158405
Branding, how many different coloured Mickey Mouse merch gets made?
>>
>>10159423
TCG is different. Nobody is buying individual shiny cards on sight. TCG is sold blind 99% of the time unless there's a promo card visible through the packaging. And shiny pokemon appear in the cards and anime such a small fraction compared to non-shinies. Maybe like 1% of the time? That's not at all worth it to mass produce merch of such appearances. And what about all the art for packaging? They'd have to go and have shiny colored art made to slap on packages since there's not any official shiny art for most mons. It's just not going to ever happen. It makes 0 sense from a company/brand perspective to introduce shiny merch into the market.

>>10159452
>Branding
Yes. This. Idk why other in here don't understand. TPCi is going to want to make as many non-Pokemon consumers familiar with the main appearances of the characters. They want to make grandma and grandpa recognize the big orange flying lizard as Charizard and associate it with the Pokemon brand wherever they see it.
>>
>>10159608
should be ok in a collector line. isnt that what selects is supposed to be? for collectors and fans, jeez making 1 or 2 shinies to re-use a mold wont hurt, especially if the fat lizard will be in 3/4 waves already, having it look diffrent for 1 wave wont hurt.
>>
>>10156711
thats the stupidest thing I have heard about this game, why would you want it to roll over a wheel made out of flesh?
>>
File: Mickeys.png (222 KB, 1024x192)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>10159452
There's the regular modern Mickey, the Steamboat Willie Mickey, the CG from kids cartoons Mickey, Mirrorverse Mickey, other versions of Mickey from different games, and all of these are widely known and produced in products.

If you asked someone what color Pikachu is, they'll tell you it's yellow. If you ask them what color Charizard is, they'll probably say orange. If you ask them what color Tyranitar is they'll probably say "is that a Pokemon?", and that goes for the rest of the Pokemon aside from the few 'iconic to the masses' Pokemon there are.

Let's say Jazwares started doing chase variant shinies like they do with their AEW figures, which I hope they don't desu, and random mom sees a shiny of Dragapult and a regular one, does anyone truly think 'branding' matters in this case? If there was a 1/3000 sticker or something, then it might pique her interest and she may call her kid who likes Pokemon about it and ask if it's something of interest. Aside from that, the image of Dragapult will not live on in her head. Pikachu and Charizard will be what she may remember regarding Pokemon, like she knows Mario for Nintendo. A black Charizard, slightly more orange Pikachu, or Fire or Star Mario aren't going to not allow such a person to recognize these characters.
>>
>>10159631
No. It's still a mass produced line. Each figure is produced in each wave in the tens of thousands at a minimum. I doubt there's enough demand for shiny color variations in that large of quantities. And again, it will simply lead to consumer confusion.
>>
>>10159638
No. Just no. TPCi is insanely strict with licensees. Believe me, if Jazwares (or any other company) was allowed to make shiny merch, they'd do it to be able to do even more repaints.
>>
Shinies would be such a nightmare. Too many toylines do pointless repaints that it's already annoying. I'd support it if they were based on major characters like Gyarados or Ash's Noctowl
>>
File: grey charizard.jpg (9 KB, 178x259)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>10159452
>Branding
>>
>>10159638
How come there's no merch of bug-eyed, shoeless Mickey. He stands out from the other ones
>>
>>10159638
Those are all Mickey designs that everyone knows

Now find a peice of merch where he's neon green
>>
Lol who cares about shinys talk about something interesting
>>
>>10159711
Can find you one where he's wearing his classic Fantasia magic stuff or his recent Mirrorverse yellow. By your logic you could say 'everyone' knows Charizard, shiny Charizard, the Mega Charizards, G-Max Charizard, but they don't know his neon green version (which doesn't actually exist). Or if instead of being facetious, I can instead say 'everyone' knows those versions, but they don't know his Gen 2 purple shiny.
>>
>>10156600
Those eyes on Lucario are beautiful.
>>
>>10158656
There would be fun to hide around a large garden
>>
>>10160253
Or a nature walk type thing through the woods. They've had stuff like that in Japan through national parks and such with wooden Pokemon sculptures hidden throughout.
>>
File: 0.jpg (58 KB, 529x705)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
my ancient christmas pikachu
>>
>>10155825
>no T-tar
>this dumbass
still sle-
>>10155823
>Typhlosion
>Samurott
I AWAKEN
>>
>>10155883
>Easily the top 3 most popular from that generation
It's easy to be the best when everything else is mildly shittier than you
>>
PSA: Gamestop Cyber monday deal is B2G2 free toys now. If you havent gotten their pokemon packs yet, this may be good for you
>>
>>10159353
Actually, in Scarlet and Violet one of the teachers specifically has a lesson on shiny pokemon, so it seems like they're trying to make sure people know about them.

Outside of PC stuff, some of the japanese gacha use shiny Gyarados and Metagross
>>
>>10160982
out of anything, i think most pokemon fans, even casual ones would recognize shiny Gyarados because of GSC/HGSS (and potential remakes if we ever get them)

In something like the selects, I don't think anyone would really be "confused" about the color of the Pokemon, especially compared to stuff like the pearlescent variants, the translucent ones etc. They recognize the character and the name.
>>
>>10160982
>shiny Gyarados and Metagross
Which is because they were Drake and Steven's aces, furthering the usage of shinies in Pokemon media.
>>
>>10160982
>>10160986
>>10160994
Why are we still debating shiny merch? It's clearly not allowed outside of Japan or for mass retail
>>
File: 20180218_224331.jpg (254 KB, 1093x961)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>10155823
i didnt need the other 2, but here we are. They're going to look good on that shelf that will be full of them
>>
>>10161137
There's no official mandate that any of us know about, and people are just talking about it as it's a potential topic of interest. If you want to talk about something else feel free to bring it up and if it's interesting I'm sure some will talk with you about it. Otherwise what, you prefer the thread to just sink with no one saying anything until the occasional bump?
>>
>>10161149
size is good but i think youll enjopy the modern sculpt

>>10161137
We dont know that, and its fun to speculate.

>>10160986
>out of anything, i think most pokemon fans, even casual ones would recognize shiny Gyarados because of GSC/HGSS (and potential remakes if we ever get them)
Red gyarados re-paint would be so cool and i think will sell decently well due to how well known it is in all the media (games, anime, tcg)
I think thatd be a good contender for its known enough.
>>
>>10161149
Dios mío. That typhlosion was always ugly as fuck. People are too harsh on jazwares when things like this among a lot of other Hasbro shits exists
>>
If anything for shiny merch they should go by like an anime rule where if they've appeared then its good to go. Gyarados, Metagross, Genesect, Noctowl. From that perspective these shinies are basically specific characters in themselves and not random obscure recolors.
>>
Several packs on sale for Cyber Monday: https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Battle-Water-Type-Froakie-Wartortle/dp/B08T69SY42/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=dCYI0&content-id=amzn1.sym.a1adef4f-abb0-454d-8578-10c148c161e2&pf_rd_p=a1adef4f-abb0-454d-8578-10c148c161e2&pf_rd_r=485BH039XBA9P71YW596&pd_rd_wg=INhet&pd_rd_r=c143b9f9-c02c-444b-88c7-6d7b4fad3403&ref_=pd_gw_deals_m1&th=1
>>
>>10161149
what's that quilava?
>>
>>10161946
plamo
>>
>>10162032
Speaking of, any new kits on the horizon?
>>
>>10161469
Id add super well known ones due tcg, how many shiny zards and rayquazas havnt we had?

>>10162240
Metacross iirc
>>
File: shinydarkrai.png (648 KB, 800x800)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
>>10162252
I know they wouldn't because of the TCG, but honestly that could be a really cool cross promotion thing, having a line of shiny figures and then a special line of TCG things.

The little shiny Darkrai they did was a really cool sculpt.
>>
File: file.png (1010 KB, 600x825)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
>>10162252
there's so many paint variants they could do just based on well-known TCG cards and anime variants alone
>>
>>10162426
Which they'd obviously have done if they were allowed to. You know damn well Jazwares wouldn't pass up an opportunity to repaint some figures, especially Gyarados and Charizard in shiny colors if they were allowed lol
>>
Anyone have the Moncolle Mr. Mime? I'd love to see some pics of it.
>>
File: trainers.png (1.55 MB, 1292x666)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Anyone end up getting the moncolle trainers? Kinda forgot about these, pics from a review.
>>
>>10162704
They look okay but what's the point? They are too large to scale with even the largest Moncolles (aside from Gmax and Legendaries which they are too small for)
>>
>>10162712
>>10162704
What they really should have done was revived that 5" ish articulated trainer line that Ash and Serena were part of.
>>
>>10162716
They don't have an active toyline for those to go with those. It makes sense they're just sticking with Moncolle. Non-scale Pokemon, non-scale trainers.
>>
File: hahaha no.gif (498 KB, 300x222)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
>>10162721
>>
>>10162712
I guess if you really want them to look kinda in scale you could pick out some very specific moncolle that would look right next to them. Like the top left image with Ash the Lucario and Gengar look about right. The plamo Metagross would probably work with Steven and maybe some of the shodo would look good next to them too. I guess someone with a wide variety of toys in various scales might have a use for them.
>>
>>10162704
Ye I got em all. Smaller than I expected, not to bad in terms of Moncolle scale.
>>
>>10162747
>2022
>still expecting Moncolle to scale properly

When will you accept the reality?
>>
>>10162721
Right that's my point. So why bother even making these then? Either restart that 5" trainer line or don't even bother. Just put more resources into making more mons. They've really cut back on the number of actual Pokemon that get figures the last generation or two but then put out stuff like this trainer series that nobody really knows what to do with
>>
>>10162771
Nowhere did it say moncolle was supposed to scale. If someone liked any one of those specific trainers and wanted stuff to scale with them, then there are options cause there's way more pokemon toys to choose from than there are trainers.
>>
File: FdNTupGX0AAZkuf.jpg (4 KB, 124x125)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
You fuckers are way too obsessed with scaling. That's not the only reason someone collects anything Pokémon. At the same time most of you despide scale world lol
>>
File: Ali.jpg (190 KB, 1219x734)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Man, why are Moncolles so expensive on AliExpress, they're supposed to be cheaper than retail since they don't go through the official logistics chains and they usually don't come with proper packaging. At $20 that's like 3-4 times their normal price, it's like this no matter where you're shipping to, even if it's somewhere right next to China. Sure, they're similarly overpriced in American stores too but they're dirt cheap in Japan which makes sense for their size. I really wanted to get some Moncolles but I can't justify dropping $20 on a 6cm fig.
>>
>>10154570
I want Eri the most at this time. The fire girl from Team Star would be cool too. Nemona as well.
>>
>>10162994
Nemona seems like someone that could happen. Anyone know if there's a new popular character like Raihan with the japs?
>>
If we got a gen9 figma other than trainer who would it be? Penny? Nemona? Iono?
>>
>>10162969
That's on old release that hasn't been produced in a while. What do you expect? All the current and more recent Moncolles are on AliExpress for cheap
>>
>>10163067
Rika, the e4 member is getting a lot of fanart. Very happy the cool officelady is populair.
>>
>>10163087
Trainer's only interesting once customized.
Defaults are so bad.
>>
>>10163087
Nemona probably. I don't think they'd go with Penny and Iono didn't seem to hit as well as they probably hoped. Nemona you can also give her the 3 starters.

>>10163152
She was fun maybe she can be the "Raihan" of this gen.
>>
>>10163152
Forgot about her, she also has a great design.
>>
>>10163188
This is the first Gen in a while where I don't think any character designs have stood out among the rest. There doesn't really seem to be an overall favorite character either. They're all pretty bland... Iono is painfully annoying and you can tell they tried WAY too hard to be cool but just failed.

Personally, I found Team Star's Mela to be the most visually unique but didn't make much of an impact in the game and was a relatively minor character.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1669701599691.jpg (103 KB, 960x960)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Anyone here likes rement stuff? This set looks pretty good. I'm getting quite tired of collecting but making little dioramas with rement figures sound fun
>>
>>10162969
it's your own fault for not getting them while they were still new. also if you're thinking about getting Delphox too, you're collecting moncolles all wrong. We had /pg/ since Gen 6 too, at least when Tomy USA started bringing out their originals
>>
>>10163603
>if you're thinking about getting Delphox too, you're collecting moncolles all wrong.
Is he having fun the wrong way?
>>
>>10163608
yes
>>
Ebay listing reveals the full Five Below singles wave 4. Nice to see Growlithe and Togepi as single packs. I was looking for a Togepi recently, and a few people here were just mentioning recently that Growlithe was hard to get outside of the multi-packs.
>>
Is there any easy way to get the Hoenn starters from Jazwares all in the same pack? I don't want to pay a ton for each of those 2-packs with Geodude, Clefairy and Duskull that are each fetching like $30+ after shipping.
>>
>>10163654
maybe one day Target or something will sell a pack, but their kanto and johto ones just didnt really sell. might as well just get geodude and such, theyre great
>>
>>10163582
I haven't gotten any but there's an upcoming Pinsir with a tree that I'm certainly interested in trying to get. I definitely really like the looks of them though, but I'm not all that interested in getting figurines/statuettes for the most part. I can picture a display of a bunch of the various mini dioramas looking excellent though.
>>
>>10163654
Treecko it's the only one worth it imo. Torchic has a weird irregular head shape and barely stands, Mudkip looks stupid instead of cute. Why don't You get the Moncolle ones that are like everywhere like most starters?
>>
>>10163662
>might as well just get geodude and such, theyre great
Each of those 2-packs is selling for $25-30 shipped right now. That's way more than i'd like to spend on two 2" tall static figures. This distribution is so fucking bad man

>>10163668
I have Moncolles but I do like having different poses for the starters, and I use mostly Jazwares starters for my main display so I do like having as many of them as I can have the same plastic finish.
>>
>>10163227
Nenomas hopefully replacing default trainer, i d9nt care for the base design at all.
Oh ye Rikas fun and nice designed, i hope shes the Raihan of this gen.
Ionos fun to but doesnt seem as populair
>>10163261
Great design indeed! Id love her to be a figma

>>10163647
I hope eu gets singlepacks. I need growlithe
>>
>>10162969
>the entire recommended sidebar is furfag mons
I think part of your issue is you're lusting after toys coveted by your fellow dogfuckers.
>>
>>10163762
>I hope eu gets singlepacks. I need growlithe
I've never seen singles here besides the awful chrome ones.
>>
>>10163776
Yeah same, hence im desperate for the shitty 3" lucario 3 pack to get it without glitterbarf. And for colours to still match arcanine..

Could do with zorua being reissued, the zorua/gibble 2 pack is oddly only at overpriced retailer, im not paying 15 euro extra for 2 tiny toys.
>>
File: 1183343744143298561.jpg (128 KB, 640x640)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>10163188
At least Gloria still looked cute and obtained a meme personality before release. Though Viktor's a bit meh.
I don't even remember the official names for the SV PCs.
>>
>>10163812
>official names for the SV PCs
Guy is Florian, Girl is Juliana?
>>
>>10162944
Dubs of truth.
I agree, I get wanting to scale correctly (or at least what your minds eye sees as right) but people get so obsessed with it here compared to other threads.
>At the same time most of you despise scale world lol
Yeah the irony is almost palatable
>>
>>10163766
Arceus, Haxorus and Braveary are furfag mons?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22mT38j-bU0

Was looking up something for SV on my phone and this toy ad played. Can't remember the last time I saw something like this.
>>
>>10162944
>most of you despide scale world lol
Because static and overpriced for what you get.
Itd be better if it was either cheaper and not prenium or had some articulation.
>>
>>10164058
Even with how expensive It can get, and how some of the sets get the premium treatment. It's still WAY easier than getting a Figma/Figuarts Scaled colecction.
Look at galar, You want to have half the Pokémon Scale world has released? Then You have to buy a figma, some moncolle boxes, T-arts keychains, choco egg stuff...Then pray to get some rare Jazwares ones like Grimmsnarl or Cinderace...
The other regions are not easier. You have to constantly sought for old expensive figures online and all that...Jakks shit, Hasbro, rare sofubis.
And then there are all those anons hating scale world but buying big chinese resin statues lol.
Yes they are not articulated, but man, most Pokémon shit it's barely 5poa, look at OP picture, WE all collect statues lol
I don't think scale world it's better, but I see the appeal. You can purchase everything on the same brand with Zero problems aside from money cause restocks of rare sets are more frequent now
I sincerely have seen more people with a Giovanni and prof Oak set in their collections than people with Jazwares Tauros and Grimmsnarl in theirs
And even with all that there are
>>
Speaking of SW, do we know if they'll do the gen 9 stuff?
>>
>>10164222
I can get why people don't really like scale world here specifically and I don't think anyone has really articulated it in this way. Your figma, SHF, VAH, Selects etc are like your "main" toys, the kind stuff people on this board are interested in. The static mini figures and even the 5 PoA stuff are more like accessories to your main toys that you might use to take pics of. When it comes to buying scale world you're straight up buying statues for everything with none of the play value. I personally don't mind them but we are on a toy board so I can understand why people here avoid it for reasons other than their price.
>>
>>10164274
iirc Jazwares started gen 8 (Toxtricity, Boltund, Wooloo and Appletun) a year and a half after SwSh. Tomy USA would do 6-7 like a year later respectively
>>
>>10164001
>with IN SCALE figures
They lied as naturally as they breathed.
>>
>>10164274
we will know only if either toyfair leaks in jan/feb (uk/nyc) or if they announce it.
but iirc the galarian starters took 6+ months and then ever difficult to find due covid+horrid distribution and then horrid repackaging
>>
>>10164274
>>10164331
As it's been said multiple times, The absolute quickest a figure can be released from Pokemon reveal to on shelves is about 9-10 months. That's what Moncolle is able to do since they are a well oiled machine. Jazwares has taken about 12-14 months from Pokemon reveal to being on shelves judging from past figures. So there is no way we see any Gen 9 from Jazwares until Spring 2023 at the earliest and then it'll most likely just be the starters. The other early revealed mons (Smoliv, Fidough, Wooper, Lechonk, etc) will probably be a couple months behind, and then anything that wasn't revealed until the game came out is probably late 2023/early 2024.
>>
Is the pokemon center completely unresponsive for anyone else?
I've been trying to buy these for two days but it just keeps giving errors. Even getting them in my cart and signing in took a bunch of tries since it would give errors on those, too.
>>
>>10164361
Today is actually the first time in ages I HAVEN'T gotten errors or had to reload every page I open on there. I couldn't even add stuff to my cart.
>>
>>10156564
>>10156711
Yea thats the main issue with the red guy. why they gave him wheels that he doesn't even use, so dumb.
>>
>>10164361
It doesn't work at all in one of my browsers and it does in another. I bought some things yesterday with the free shipping. Not all that much on there right now but happy with what I got.
>>
>>10164455
Oh my god thats so stupid.
I primarily use firefox, and it refused to cooperate with me on it. But it worked first try when I tried it in edge.
I guess gamefreak must do the coding for the website, too.
>>
>>10164459
Ya, use it on Chrome or Edge and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1657938076554.png (537 KB, 1352x801)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
reviews are a dumb metric but it's all we got. judging by this random sample here, Charizard is most popular select fig. Blastoise should get a Select
>>
>>10164907
That's a horrible metric. Those Amazon listings have been grouped, ungrouped, changed, and modified a ton of ways over the last two years. That Charizard listing with 1,511 reviews has reviews for multiple Select figures in that count. For many months, all the Select figures were under a single listing with an option to choose which specific figure you wanted, so all the reviews got lumped into the same listing's count.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1669793804194.jpg (59 KB, 679x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I hope Amy rose becomes shillmon enough for they to make a figure of it on every line
>>
>>10164956
No. That would make a horrible figure anyway. Hammer is so massive that it would always have to be resting on the ground or else it would topple the figure over, the 'hair' strands get in the way of the arms, and the body is so small and chunky that it's not worth articulating anything anyway.

So many mons this generation are really not designed well at all to be physical figures.
>>
>>10164961
it's going to be a battle feature toy, which means we'll never find it
>>
>>10164961
Meh, Just put a base on the hammer and that's it. Why would I even care about articulation on that kind of design. I just want that as a toy in my shelf.
>>
File: 1669215511295779.jpg (349 KB, 2048x1608)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>10164961
>So many mons this generation are really not designed well at all to be physical figures.
good thing i have based taste
>>
>>10165006
I hope you enjoy your 2" Moncolle box T-arts gachapon Great Tusk anon
>>
>>10165016
Good thing i'm not a scale-faggot.
>>
>>10165040
you're not into scale? youre such a faggot
>>
>>10164956
Needs to have a gimmick where you press a button on its back and it slams the hammer down.
>>
>>10164956
Hopefully the existence of Roaring Moon indirectly causes the Salamence line to get more stuff from toys.
>>
I want a Koraidon so bad. He's the hottest, best Pokemon ever. Need a toy.
>>
>>10163087
I'm hoping Larry. I'm so glad a joke character like him is very poplar this time, it's refreshing since he's not one of the same old pretty, sexy or cute trainers that always enjoy all of the popularity. But that's exactly why he won't get a figma.
>>
>>10165250
I like Larry as a character but idk about him as a toy. He's a guy in a suit without any of those stylistic "hey that's a Pokemon trainer" design traits.
>>
>>10165250
Larry is funny but i agree with >>10165290, he doesnt have the design aestetics of a "pokemon" character, I dont mind the bored bussnessman, but i think another character would sell better.
if we go corporate i think itll still be Rika, Iono seems to have a fighting chance though.
but itll really be up for the japanese populairity polls
>>
File: Raifort.png (385 KB, 800x509)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>10165306
Rika and Nemona are my top picks for who probably has a chance. I know many find Geeta horrendous but I don't mind her too much, but her attire is somewhat redundant with Rika and her hair would be a disaster on a toy, so Rika it is.

I think Raifort and Dendra would be cool too. Miriam too, why not.
>>
>>10165250
>Ryme > Grusha
oh no. then again, i like Ryme. but i want my ice trap and we have too many female figmas already. also where is this poll from?
>>
File: 20221130_115055.jpg (182 KB, 1500x676)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Saw these at Five Below. I guess if Target won't carry them, someone will.
>>
>>10165423
>also where is this poll from?
GameFAQs' Scarlet/Violet board
>>10165552
Hell yeah, Appa is best Pokémon.
>>
>>10165552
Those are the single releases. Not the same assortment as the Target 2-packs
>>
>>10165123
Physics will literally not allow that to happen.
>>
>Paradox Pokemon
So tired of these goofy ass gimmicks they introduce and then dump before they do anything interesting with it. Is Pokemon run by ADHD kids or something?
>>
>>10165861
It is unfortunate that they keep dropping them. Hisuian Pokemon are nowhere to be found, Paradox Pokemon are going to be gone. First Megas, then a bunch of other things, and even worse are full blown individual Pokemon basically being removed from the games.
>>
>>10165878
>Hisuian Pokemon are nowhere to be found
Theyre transfer-only. Notice how Muk and Sneasel are in the game. and Diglett, which means it still has Alola data too. If anything, the whole naming convention is just so inconsistent. There's Paldean Tauros, but then there's Wiglett.
>>
File: 1659847533630.png (1.53 MB, 1049x1185)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Why don't they make a set of small kinderegg-toy-sized figures of all 151 pokemon sold together?
>>
>>10165861
I'm just really sad they only had Wiglet and the Tauros forms as true Regional variants for this generation. Those were two sorry ass excuses of minimal effort too. I think past Alolan and even some Galarian regional forms have been very popular with fans so it's a shame they basically abandoned them this generation for the shitty Paradox Pokemon. Don't even get me started on the stupid fucking naming conventions they all have too....
>>
>>10166023
Do you know how expensive that would be to manufacture and sell these days? And people would complain about the level of detail and quality of paint jobs they'd be able to do at a super tiny scale.
>>
File: constipatedbulbasaur.png (63 KB, 850x850)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>10166030
Shut up
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (86 KB, 640x480)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>10166023
>>
>>10165713
The singles are all rereleases of past holiday figures. The only ones not included that know of are the snow pile and gift Pikachus and Eevee from the new 2-pack.
>>
>>10165716
Fuck physics, make reality what you want by wanting it hard enough!
>>
>>10166081
Sadly something like that would probably never happen these days. Those are all so small they have to be hand painted and labor costs have gone up a bagillion times since those days decades ago. The tooling for so many figures would be very high too.
>>
>>10165716
It wouldn't be hard. It isn't like the hammer would be made of solid plastic.
>>
>>10166081
I am afraid to even attempt looking for this on eBay.
>>
>>10165006
Really hope the paradox get some nice moncolle, also finizen and paladin. Love them so much. Can't believe gen 9 not only gave me my dream mon but made it so damn perfect for me. I would've just taken a single stage dolphin but they went above and beyond.
>>
>>10166184
Aren't they all just the moncolles?
>>
>>10166291
$1,300 bucks for the one (and only one) I saw one e-bay. Shame, I would have killed for this when I was a kid. Hell, I still want it now
>>
>>10166332
Nooo those were much much smaller. Like .75" tall I believe? The sculpts and paint jobs were all pretty janky since they were so small though.
>>
>>10166327
Palafin is so random. The concept is fun, but kinda wish it wasn't on the dolphin. Was leveling my dolphin a lot until I gave up and looked up evolution methods. I don't currently have online on Switch so needless to say I wasn't too excited. It's pretty busted though. Absurd stats.
>>
Anyone else have virtually zero desire to have many of the Gen 9 mons as figures? Aside from the starter lines, Fidough/Daschbun, Annihilape, Ceruledge and Armarouge, there aren't any that I think would make cool looking figures, or would be realistic Jazwares releases

So many designs this generation physically won't work well as figures.
-Tinkaton will never balance with that huge hammer and the hair just gets in the way of any arm articulation.
-So many have spindly little legs or feet that would never stand on their own. Tarountula, Lokix, Flittle, Espathara, Palafin Hero form, Smoliv, Flamigo, Toedscool, Ting-Lu, Iron Hands, etc
-Others are too large and would need to be Epics to be made but there's only one slot per year. Legendaries, Skeledirge, Cetitan, Kingambit
>>
>>10166629
you're a smart consoomer. I'm going to buy what i can get, but yeah it's cool that you notice design flaws that may break a toy. I also have this feeling we'll get a lot of Charcadet evos, but they're going to fall over a lot
>>
>>10166629
I want Greavard in particular.
>>
>>10166629
Starter lines but the duck final evo wont be its battlemode.
The dogs are plausible, clodsire, the new seabird, i gues cetoddle, tauros is an easy repaint though id like the fire/water ones, cyclizar, charcadetcevoline but watch them get ruined.

Paradoxes will rely on the selects line.
I hope we get the raidons atleast..
>>
>>10166629
I actually think lots of the Pokemon this generation are small and could easily fit in the 2" and 3" sizes, including fully evolved forms. If we're thinking Selects we have the Charcadet duo, Baxcalibur, the starter evos. Tinkaton could easily be a 4.5". Funny you mention the small feet being an issue, as it doesn't stop people from wanting Pokemon with such feet like Gardevoir. Not exactly ideal but little plastic 'socks' that lead to bases are always a possibility where needed.
>>
>>10166926
IIRC they are rarely allowed to give bases to Pokemon figures that can't stand up on their own. Or something along those lines. I remember someone here posted a snippet from twitter of that Jazwares Pokemon guy saying such.

>>10166875
I feel like dogs are actually some of the most likely, but some of the ones you brought up are much less likely.
-Jazwares hates small birds for whatever reason. Never made any 2" or 3" that are actually flying (WCT had Pikipek but that was it, and that's only 2" figure aside from Goomy and Marshadow that Jazwares has never re-released).
-Tauros would need a new head, unsure if they'd spend tooling dollars to modify an old figure like that or they even have the tooling still since Tauros is the only 4.5" along with Blaziken that was never re-released.
-Clodsire is too large for a 3" figure and doesn't seem to be a plausible 4.5" inch without an obvious action feature. -Then a ton of the smaller Pokemon this Gen are SMALL. Like so small, with super super thin limbs that would have to be bulked up a ton and even as a 2" figure would be insanely thin. Nymble, Tarountula, Rellor, Rabsca, Flittle, Smoliv
>>
File: g43.jpg (73 KB, 1321x1330)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>10153939
should i buy Gengar for 15 dollars? Is this a good deal?

gengar is my favorite pokemon but holy shit i hate absolutely hate hor fucking retarded his face looks on this toy.
This is an epitome of "you had ONE JOB" or monkey paw.
I hate this stupid face that this toy has.

but this is literally the only easily obtainable articulated Gengar that i will get for YEARS probably...
>>
>>10167089
>articulated
Hardly. Only the arms swivel. It's a really shitty figure. It's been re-released tons of times so $15 isn't really a great deal when you can easily get the multi pack with him and 9 other figures for like $20-22
>>
>>10167006
If thats the case there are some weird rules. We get tons of stands and bases for floating, flying, fish Pokemon.

I don't think they'd care much about Clodsire thats too small in 3", and I'd be fine with it desu. Even in the overworld there are some Pokemon of the same species that are bigger and smaller than others, and a small Clodsire is fine. I appreciate variety over perfect scale.

If they make a new Tauros I'd expect a brand new figure.
>>
>>10166129
>>10165552
I actually ended up picking up the singles at Five Below and bought the Charmander/Pika pack on Target's website.

I've never seen the Char/Pika set in stores. I'm somewhat convinced they were supposed to get them and they never arrived to the individual stores in the same assortment (since the Pika/Eevee set was in at many of them and thats all they seem to have)

Reminds me of those Valentines ones where they appeared to just get one box of them and that was it. (and of course, the Halloween ones NEVER showed up at the stores)

My wish for next year is more holiday sets but actually fucking available.
>>
File: pokeymans.jpg (146 KB, 1058x315)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>10167287
shit i forgot my pic
>>
>>10167006
I can see the first "wave" of Gent 9 figures being the starters, Smoliv, Fidough and Lechonk. They actually perfectly revealed small Pokemon that would be perfect for toys.

Pawmi might be a little too small but i guess they could just scale it up for 2". The megaman twins would probably be fine in the 3 or 4.5" stuff.
>>
>>10167294
>The megaman twins would probably be fine in the 3 or 4.5" stuff.
4.5" or 6" Selects. They're around 5' in game.
>>
>>10167287
>Reminds me of those Valentines ones where they appeared to just get one box of them and that was it. (and of course, the Halloween ones NEVER showed up at the stores)
EVERY wave is like that. Each Target or Walmat gets exactly one case and that's it until the next wave a few months later. It's insane how hard it is to find everything! The Halloween two packs never showed up in the US and I don't think that Deluxe Halloween calendar set with the Gengar line and Pika-Ditto showed up anywhere in the world. Just when you think Jazwares can't get any worse with distribution, they surprise ya!
>>
>>10167006
>Clodsire is too large for a 3" figure and doesn't seem to be a plausible 4.5" inch without an obvious action feature
push him down like gengar and make his spikes pop-out like he does in battle. there done.
>>
File: FYFwAmGXgAEJ9cm (1).jpg (132 KB, 1200x1200)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Don't You worry about gen 9 anon. Bandai Kids it's goint to be yet again the only brand making most of the full dex :) You can always rely on them
>>
File: pokepla_greninja_gengar.jpg (107 KB, 1000x676)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>10167089
>but this is literally the only easily obtainable articulated Gengar that i will get for YEARS probably...
Get the plamo, man. They're cheap, fun to build and you can swap between teeth and tongue out.
>>
>>10167518
>>
>>10167574
That thing looks more like a mecha-gengar or a Doll-gengar than an actual gengar
>>
>>10167608
I mean, that's what happens when you articulate a very blob-like Pokemon that has no natural segments or sections in its body. Hence why I think Gen 9 has a lot of mons that own't make good toys. So many round, blob-y shapes with stumpy limbs.
>>
>>10167663
Such design is good for plushies though, which have always been the bread and butter of poke merch. TPC doesn't care about plastic nearly as much, sadly.
>>
>>10167727
Yeah I know. Plush are cheaper to produce and much more universally loved than figures so I get it, it just stinks for us here that like the figures. I feel like Gen 8 was super toy-friendly with many mons with gimmicks ripe for toys, but we didn't get much.
>>
>>10167473
I unironically like these, I bought some of my favourite mons last month and they're nice if pretty simple.
>>
Anyone have the Gen 9 Moncolle starters in hand yet? I'm curious to see how they look with Jazwares starters and the other Moncolle ones.
>>
Do you guys thinks Plamo Metagross is worth ordering?
>>
>>10168423
The only known good Metagross toys are either Jakks or the aliexpress one
>>
>>10168423
Worth in which sense? Size? If you collect 1/12 or bigger then definitely no. Quality? Well they have improved a lot, they look nice and are cheap so yeah
>>
File: Fixtx6HXgAAOj1V (1).jpg (180 KB, 1152x1152)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Here's your smash bros box set bros
>>
>>10168423
I don't like the way they handled articulation on it. Pretty sure the main leg connections are just up and down, then there are 2 holes for leg position, and they just swivel up there. That said, if I had another option I'd probably have it standing, so that there is that hover mode option is a good thing, I think. So while far from perfect, for a few bucks I don't mind the end product for one of my favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>10168423
Plamofag here, you'll hear from me once I get it

>>10168065
I only ordered Sprigatito, but it just left Japan yesterday, so it'll take a while.
>>
>>10163087
Penny, Nemona, Iono are the most likely
>>
>>10168562
Doesn't seem bad?
>>
>>10169260
What does that mean? Every single figure there has been released multiple times before, so you know exactly what you're getting before you get it.
>>
>>10169343
>so you know exactly what you're getting before you get it
Is that a bad thing?
Also I don't care about it, but it's a good pack for people who don't necessarily care about Pokemon toys but want their Smash characters represented. If it sells great.
>>
>>10169413
I never said it was a bad thing. You or the original anon asked the question like he was wondering if the figs were good
>>
>>10167089
This Gengar is shit. don't buy it.
>>
>>10166629
>Tinkaton
Stopped reading there lol. You obviously don't own many things if you think it wouldnt work as a toy. As for your question, gen 9 has quite a lot that should become figures, any kind would be fine. They all deserve merch whether you think so or not.
>>
File: legoseel.png (984 KB, 1318x738)
984 KB
984 KB PNG
Construxsisters, this can't be happening! Lego even added a stud in the exact place so you can make a Seel just by adding a single piece. This is not okay, pokémon is supposed to be our thing!
>>
>>10169522
Nobody collects mega shit here friend
>>
It's weird to be that the 4" figures from WCT are the worst. Those seem like the easiest ones to do cheaply, just do your average articulated feature. The action features definitely cost more to construct and add.
>>
>>10169594
The action feature gimmick is the entire point of that 4.5" SKU though. They'll never just dump it. These are supposed to be the mid-range figures that are mainly for kids anyway.
>>
File: IMG_20190720_213519.jpg (320 KB, 1017x1347)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>10169567
i do. mostly the big ones, though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.