[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 82 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>10127972

>New/Latest Pre-orders
The Vintage Collection:
-ARC Commander Colt - Walmart
-Boba Fett (Kenner deco) - Target 11/16
-Cassian Andor (Aldhani Mission)
-Speeder Bike & Scout Trooper (ROTJ Anv)
-Paz Vizsla
-Wooof
-Kithaba
-Nikto
-Saelt-Marae
-Artillery Stormtrooper
-The Mandalorian “The Rescue Set” - (PulseCon Exclusive)
-Cantina Band Set (Pulse)
-Vel Sartha
-Cassian Andor (Andor)
-Slave I (BOBF) - Fan Channel
-Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian)
-Cal Kestis (Jedi Survivor)
-Klatooinian Raider

The Black Series:
-Bastila Shan
-Darth Malak
-Scar Trooper Mic (Publishing Series)
-Doctor Aphra(Publishing Series)
-Mara Jade(Publishing Series)
-Vel Sartha
-Cassian Andor & B2-EMO (PulseCon Exclusive)
-Cassian Andor
-Bix Caleen
-Luthen Rael
-Mon Mothma
-Axe Woves
-Endor Leia (ROTJ Anv)
-Endor Han (ROTJ Anv)
-Lando Calrissian Skiff Guard Disguise (ROTJ Anv)
-Scout Trooper (ROTJ Anv)
-Wicket (ROTJ Anv)
-The Mandalorian 3 Pack - Amazon
-Shoretrooper - Target
-Imperial Officer (Ferrix) - Target
-Cassian Andor (Aldhani Mission) - Walmart
-Imperial Officer (Dark Times) - Walmart

>Upcoming/Pipeline Reveals

The Black Series:
-Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
-Darth Vader (ROTJ)
-R2-D2 (ROTJ)
-Imperial Guard (ROTJ)
-Pyke Trooper (BoBF)
-Cad Bane (BoBF)
-Tusken Chieftain (BoBF)
-Ki Adi Mundi
-Din Djarin (The Mandalorian S2)
-Black Krrsantan (BoBF)
-Dark Trooper (Credit Collection) - ShopDisney
-Deluxe Endor Rebel Commando (ROTJ Anv)
-Deluxe Boba Fett (ROTJ Anv)
-Stormtrooper (ROTJ Anv)
-Paploo (ROTJ Anv)
-Chewbacca (ROTJ Anv)
-Bib Fortuna (ROTJ Anv)
-Emperor Palpatine (ROTJ Anv)

The Vintage Collection:
-Endor Bunker Playset
-Tusken Warrior (BoBF)
-Hunter (Bad Batch S1)
-Darth Vader (ROTJ)
-Commander Howzer (reissue)
-Clone Trooper (Phase II)
-Han Solo (ROTJ Anv)
-Admiral Piett (ROTJ Anv)
-Starkiller

Reminder this is a thread about toys. Don't fall for bait or feed the trolls.
>>
Has there been any rumors of a Darth Bane figure? Reading the trilogy now and would be cool to have a figure of the guy.
>>
>>10140147
Haven't heard any word of a new Darth Bane, no. Just the old one from 2008 or so.
>>
>>10140147
I mean they're dipping back into EU at least, so maybe sometime. But the old 3" figure is kind of it.
>>
>>10140123
3D facing printing was a mistake
>>
File: TMDLRNS01E01_02.jpg (186 KB, 1920x796)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>3 years since the premiere of Chapter 1
>Still no deluxe pack with a Nikto thug and hover turret
>>
>>10140886
No Blurrg, either
>>
>>10140599
It looks great in 6", but it's incredibly hit or miss in 3.75"
>>
>>10140907
I think TVC has done pretty well with face sculpts as of recent (I think TVC Maul's is better than TBS's) but there are hits and misses in both lines.
>>
>>10140922
That TVC Maul portrait is incredible. I think what bugs me about this Colt head is it's just too rounded. Like they're using the scan they took of 60 year old Tem while he had some extra weight when he came back to play Boba, but are applying it to clones that are half his age. He should look more like this
>>
>>10140974
It's definitely one of the misses. I'm gllsd I don't care about clones.
>>
>>10140979
Glad, even.
>>
>>10140974
Colt doesn't look great, but I'm not too mad about it solely because it's some variance in Clone heads. Obviously their clones and should look the same, but in the clone wars they are pretty well individualized so getting different heads doesn't upset me much. The face show definitely be thinner but maybe Colt just got stung by space bees or some shit lmao
>>
>>10141006
Yea, I don't even mind it that much. I almost never take the helmets off my clones anyway. I'm just happy to get a figure of him. His design was always my favorite of the clones besides Rex and that's the only reason I shelled out the $17. Just wish they didn't use plastic for the kamas on these figures though. I hate how much it restricts their legs. I debated about making my own kamas with fabric but I don't know a good way about getting the graphic patterns onto the material.
>>
>>10141006
Allergic reaction to Ventress's kiss
>>
>>10140901
I really don't understand why they haven't done a Blurrg in any scale. The Black Series Kuiil seems designed for it, if I am not mistaken. It seems like Black Series is just afraid of things like the Dewback / Stormie because of retail space or something like that
>>
>>10141892
At this point I think we're better off. Even for a TVC scaled one they'd probably want $45 like the new speeder bike and that would suck. You'd want at least two so Mando could ride one. Even if they made them a fan channel exclusive, most of us would probably wait till they're on sale which would make Hasbro think we don't actually want things like that instead of it just being that their prices are ridiculous now.
>>
>>10141892
>>10142046
I'm more surprised that one of those casting sites hasn't done one yet
>>
File: Blurrg box.jpg (1.19 MB, 2000x1333)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>10142046
I think everything you said is right on the nose. It doesn't help it really is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. You could make different Blurrg’s from many different shows too. Mando, the Clone Wars and Rebels all could have their own versions and companion figures. It's sort of baffling how it hasn't happened yet when you stop and think about it. I think 40 - 60 dollars would be the appropriate price for it if it came with a figure (and I assume the obvious one would be Kuiil). Shame there is no way that would happen in the Black Series. Like you said, I doubt it would even happen in TVC at that price point
>>
Recently got my Kenobi Vader, first ever Black Series Vader and he comes with two right forearms. Shit. Can't even replace it since I got it from Japan since all pre orders where gone
>>
WTF did they do to Temuera's face on that figure?
>>
>>10140974
The Clones may be 26 chronologically, but they actually look in their 40's because that is what age range Temuera was playing Jango and Cody. So not half their age. Tem was 45 playing Cody.

So 16 years younger.
>>
File: JangoCody.jpg (117 KB, 942x551)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>10140974
Doesn't look that different, minus the hair. It helps that he was in his 40's playing these guys to begin with. Nigga always looked old and rugged in a cool way. Polynesians live rough lives.
>>
>>10142223
Here is Temuera aged 48/49 for Tracker. Not much older than Boba's meant to be. Man has looked older middle age since 2005 at least.
>>
File: tem.jpg (7 KB, 183x275)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
forgot pic>>10142228
>>
Can Marvel Legends/Black Series heads be put on the Bandai Storm Trooper model kit?
>>
>>10142277
No, not without glue or sticky tack. The Bandai peg is microscopic compared to ML/SWBS.
>>
>>10142204
Got stung by a space bee.
>>
>>10142296
I see, thanks. Would the SHF Stormtrooper relases work? I simply prefer them over the Hasbro relases.
>>
I want to visit the people that would actually buy this and be able to display it.
>>
File: Fhnd9BtXkAQ06Gm.jpg (395 KB, 1000x1000)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
Bring home the boring reveals
>>
>>10142347
sorry, can't help you there. I don't own any SHF.
>>
>>10141425
Lmao
>>
$70 lmao
>>
>>10142938
>Guys, what do we do with these molds that pegwarm?
>Uh, lets give them sparkly paint and charge $10 extra for them
>Brilliant! You get a raise and a chance to pitch me another HasLab project!
>>
>>10142938
I can't imagine a human being buying these.
>>
>>10142583
I still don't know who wants these or the retro Joes.
I mean when I was a kid I would have loved the newer articulation on figures. Do people have their heads so firmly lodged in a nostalgia machine that they want these or it just a cheap way for the companies to say "Look, we made the figures you wanted (30 years ago) obvious if no one is buying no one wants figures. "
Because either of these excuses are fucking stupid.
>>
>>10142968
Those are modeled after the original Kenner toys from the late '70s which means they're going for a style that's closer to 50-years-old than 30-years-old. I grew up in the '90s with the Power of the Force line but can't imagine ever wanting to buy new figures in that style. Maybe things change as you get older and you become more nostalgic for that stuff; the target market has to be early 50s at the youngest to have any nostalgia for it.
>>
>>10142962
Hasbro die-hards are not human.
>>
>>10142968
I see boomers going nuts for them all the time on the fan sites. The problem is Hasbro thinks these things are worthy of taking up 50% of the shelf space when only about 5% of collectors are interested in them given how often I see them going on clearance. Just like ReAction toys. The only one of these I've ever been interested in was the NED-B but only because it looked decent enough and I need more droids for scenes doubt we're ever getting one for TVC after that ShopDisney pack was released.
>>
File: averageswfan.png (60 KB, 226x248)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>10142938
That's some gay shit
>>
>>10143011
I grew up with the original Star Wars figures and having more articulation was what I dreamed of.
I think people who buy them and have the desire for 98% (I forgive the Alien senpaitachi) are faggots.
- of the "should be burnt" type.
>>
>>10143022
That's kind of it though itsn't it....?
It's "Make Do shit" because the market for some unfathomable reason isn't giving me the amount of articulated toys (including BETTER versions of those done as Re-Action). I mean it's obviously Greed by the producers to cut corners and charge the same or more for less "collectors pieces" But I would fucking love a 1/18 Marty and Doc, The Mentula Mutant and Classic horror monsters. - Fuck How cool would it be with articulated Golden Girls?
Instead we get "as close as we can get to statueshit"
>>
>>10142583
So now that they're really going all-in on these, are the usual cardfags starting to demand that Hasbro reissue every vintage figure on a retro card?
>>
>>10142938
what were they thinking
>>
No recent sightings of the two Walmart exclusive holiday repaints? Amazon knocked back my Trooper to December
>>
>>10143502
Dude Star Wars seems to be frozen in a "no stock" hell right now everywhere I go. Same garbage everywhere. Landos and that old guy.
>>
Just a reminder that the Target exclusive Kenner colored TVC Boba Fett is going up for preorder in the next hour.
>https://www.target.com/p/-/A-87880980
>>
>>10143897
And Target will ding your card for it every week for months until it releases
>>
>weird alien pirate dudes capture them for trying to steal the ship
>blame them for pollution even though they say they're not Imperial
>swear they were just prisoners but he refuses to listen
>threaten to kill them
>suddenly talks himself out of it and lets them go and gives them the ship
What a bizarre scene
Anyway weird lumpy pirate alien figures when?
>>
>>10142968
I like the retro series for SW, but I’m not interested in collecting any other SW figures as an adult besides lego UCS shit. I like that I demands imagination to get anything out of it. I have a similar liking for 80s lego and sets that reference that era. Collecting black series or something seems kinda gay.
>>
Finally got half of the Airborne Troopers I ordered. One is having his helmet sacrificed to fix Axe Woves, but that's okay since it will even out with the amount of Super Commandos I have. Might just take the leftover body and grab a head from one of the clones and make a new Jango. But as soon as I do that, Hasbro will probably announce one.

Also it would have been really nice with all these different Mandalorians coming out for Hasbro to throw in the jetpack effects with them. It's stupid as hell that they only come with the deluxe Boba even though they gave them all holes in the thrusters for that reason.
>>
>>10144049
Glad you like them anon.
You put the Airborne Trooper head on Axe Woves? I'd love to see that.
I recently used my Obi-Wan robe and put it on some of my Mandos, it's real cool.
>>
File: 1642346665016.jpg (41 KB, 700x467)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10144037
>I’m not interested in collecting any other SW figures as an adult besides lego UCS shit. I like that I demands imagination to get anything out of it.
>>
>>10144223
I haven't painted it yet, although I actually kind of like how it looks this way. But it definitely looks better than that bobble head helmet he came with.

Were you the guy asking for pictures of what they looked like with that robe? If so I was the one that took pics for you. It does look cool, I thought about grabbing a few more of those Obi Wan's in Dorkside's sale but I wanted more of the Airborne troopers instead (along with the Publishing Series comic book Leia).
>>
Why the fuck you guys always flood the thread with boba and Mandalorians?
>>
>>10144233
For the record I have none of those but they are so over the top it makes me want to consoom
>>
>>10144286
because TVC Mandos (and the Deathwatch and ROTJ Boba from BS) are genuinely some of the most well done figures Habro has ever made. For once they didn’t fuck up so it’s worth taking about. Just wish they would hurry and make a new Jango.
>>
>>10144286
Because they're the toys that are coming out? No one is stopping you from posting other shit.
>>
>>10144286
Buy old man. Post old man.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14 KB, 531x286)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>10143897
lol. lmao even
>>
>>10144286
Because Hasbro has flooded TVC and TBS with Boba Fett and Mandalorians. The only Mando figures I have are the first TVC Din figure and the Super Commando Captain, so don't blame me. But they're easy repaints and people like them so it's no surprise they got made. And judging by my lone horny captain they're pretty good figures, though not as much of a favorite for me of the recent stuff as they seem to be for most people here.
>>
>>10144254
Even as is it looks great. Such a shame they went w/ the pull on helmet for him because I love the paint apps on it.
Lmao. Yeah that was me dude. Thanks for that btw, I love how they look on my boys. Have an other Obi-Wan coming so I can do it w/ an other fig.
>>
File: P1190002.jpg (218 KB, 1440x1080)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>10144037
Anything that provides fun pics is cool with me.
I should have gone for the greener mesh and now it's winter and this probably looks fine.
>>
>>10144233
I have been loving these pictures of shitty hipsters in LEGO threads.
All the bun-wearing faggots with their empty brutalist concrete condos and single LEGO builds.
>>
HOLY SHIT, Only 70 bucks! WHAT A DEAL!
>>
File: 1648017351576.png (101 KB, 302x270)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>10144624
>tfw we can't have comic packs with cool characters anymore because Hasbro wants to waste plastic on these gay carbonized/retro card back releases instead
>>
>>10142938
>>10144624
That's 35 bucks a figure for regular figures. They are pricing out a lot of people. I'm out, there's no way I could justify that.
>>
File: JJGoTravisMcElroy_0.png (63 KB, 168x229)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>10144624
Man, that's awesome! Star Wars collecting sure is easy to get into and affordable for kids that are supposedly the lifeline for the line!
>>
File: FhuxYYUXgAI4mYa.jpg (430 KB, 1404x1756)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>
File: FhuxYZ-WQAYGUFJ.jpg (518 KB, 1400x1744)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>10144657
>>
>>10144657
Is that my Rancor stretch goal?
>>
>>10144650
>>10144624

They arent even pretending kids buy this line anymore. Wild. Looks like the collectors got what they wanted, they're the focus now. Now they'll pay through the nose.
>>
>>10144659
Looks like Palps is giving the finger
>>
>>10144693
It's a special from the Hasbro Star Wars team to everyone out there in the collector community
>>
File: 10e8kxbrw7d21.jpg (90 KB, 800x599)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
We really need Black Series figures of the Two Tubes brothers. You could use the mold at least two times (three if you count the Solo appearance)
>>
>>10144746
New mold? That'll be 33.99 please.
>>
>>10144657
looks way too heavy for that bubble to hold
>>
>>10144786
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
>>
>>10143946
I really liked those guys. Looked like something from Guillermo Del Toro's Hellboy movies. I would buy them

>>10144746
We need them in both scales. That's what we should be getting two packs of. Not stupid shit like this >>10144624
>>
File: not a sith.jpg (103 KB, 930x522)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>10144782
Aren't they re using x-wing pilot gear? even the undersuit could re use Kylo tunic parts, speaking of tunics, we also need totally not a sith Luthen.
>>
>>10144863
Only 2 Sith there are at any time, a Master and an Apprentice.
>>
>>10144863
>turns out he's only going all-in on defeating the Empire because he doesn't want competition
>>
>>10144900
>It's actually Palpatine in disguise the whole time, playing 8D chess by setting up the Rebellion in order to let him take over the Skywalker line in 30 years
>>
>>10144963
Sadly that seems like something they'd pull now.
>>
>>10144863
He's the original Snoke.
>>
>>10144963
>>10146166
Its Plagueis the wise, Palpy didn't kill him on his 1st attempt.
>>
>>10144963
The only opponent worthy enough for me is me
>>
File: geri's game.jpg (94 KB, 1200x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>10144963
>>10146742
>>
Are all the 3.75 Tie Bombers the same size? I bought the 2010 one and i found it too small in comparison with the Tie Interceptor and the Tie Fighter. Are they all small?
>>
>>10146950
They are, basically Hasbro made the mold for it in 2002 and every release after that has been either a repaint or a tweak of that mold.
>>
>>10146986
Has anyone ever thought about how obsessed Hasbro is with saving money on production costs and how insane one would go if one applied these rules to their daily life? They'd be scooping breadcrumbs people throw to pigeons off the ground to eat
>>
>>10146991
most people already are like Hasbro.

People eat the same meals every week. They buy food in bulk, pre-packaged, and almost never fresh, full of preservatives. They own a single car and multitask it. They prefer their entertainment streaming, with the low-ass bitrate that makes 1990s DVDs look quality. They buy soundbars, for that cheap built-in TV speaker sound from the 1980s.

And these people are considered "middle class". Even lower class are Mattel and Bandai, who cheap out even more. These are the dollar store grocery shoppers.
>>
Is there an easy way to replace Figuarts Vader traffic cone waist cloth with a fabric one?
>>
>>10146950
>>10146986
I have the TIE Bomber from the Sega Collection and think it looks pretty nice. It doesn't feel undersized next to my other TIE Fighters, but I could be wrong. I am not an expert in the 3.75 scale by an means
>>
>>10147017
This is some serious projection isn't it? Go back to your leaky basement you troll.
>>
>>10147266
kek somebody touched a nerve
>>
>>10147279
Nah, it's just subjectanon subjectanoning as usual.
>>
>>10147017
>They own a single car and multitask it.
The other stuff I understand but what's the problem with this? Owning only 1 car is bad now?
>>
>>10146991
Businesses aren't people, least of all publicly traded companies.
>>
>>10147293
Your trolling is weaker than usual
>>
>>10147355
>Samefagging
Put on a trip subs so I can at least filter you.
>>
>>10147017
Take your pills
>>
File: IMG_20221117_235634403.jpg (1.98 MB, 4000x3000)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
He came in a few days ago but finally decided to snap some pics of him. Love putting these droids in exaggerated poses
>>
>>10147409
Nice. I need to get a couple of those. I want to turn at least one into a bounty hunter to go along with Zero
>>
File: 1668792954683.jpg (519 KB, 1944x1854)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
Got Fixer in. His right arm feels really gummy at his elbow joint. Like the peg is going break or something. I hate dealing with GameStop CS. Should I try to get a replacement or just not worry about it?

When the fuck are we gonna get Scorch?
>>
File: 600.jpg (118 KB, 1024x719)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Return to tradition.
>>
https://youtu.be/1dZo5D03fhI

England should never get anything before the united states.
>>
>>10147578
stick him in the freezer and see if that helps
>>
>>10147828
I swear to God if Hasbro doesn't put out a Jabba for the ROTJ anniversary, I'm going to lose it
>>
>>10147828
This and Jobba Glob are the only hutt toys anyone needs.
https://youtu.be/s-cv8x31jm0
>>
>>10147017
Bandai Japan isnt as low end as Hasbro
>>
>>10147353
>Businesses aren't people, least of all publicly traded companies.
Mitt told me otherwise, he walked right up to me and said "Corporations are people, my friends." Like it or not, the US actually considers hasbro as a person, as real as you or I. That's only the surface of the insanity of US corporate law.
>>
Holy shit--I just found out about this now. As if you didn't need any other hints that Hasbro gives 0 fucks about Star Wars, it should've been patently obvious to everyone with this. They made Kir Kanos and put "Carnor Jax" on the box and no one at Hasbro noticed the mistake until after release.
>>
>>10147958
I would love one of these puking freaks.
>>
>>10148203
That's old news dude
>>
>>10147847
I bet they'll reissue the Black Series one and charge $65 for it
>>
>>10148266
I know. But why Hasbro is able to pretend to care about this line and be believed after that is weird
>>
>>10148316
Hell you can watch the streams with these yuppies they hired that pretend to know anything about Star Wars and see that they're clueless chumps. They barely seem to care about toys in general. It's a wonder how they got the job.
>>
>>10148203
When I was younger I thought the employment of 'lore masters' for fictional series was a joke, now you really see the need for workers who are knowledgeable about the source materials in these businesses.
>>
File: Mattel of Japan.png (517 KB, 1106x1217)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>10147335
> Owning only 1 car is bad now?
Analogy is that Hasbro reuses molds, giving a 5'10" character like Multiple Man the same body 6'3" Captain America. Or reusing Colosuss's body for Mr Sinister's.
Vs using a Camry to haul your family of 6 around.
Sure, they all fit, but its not a good way to do it.

Lots of ways you can view these analogies, like streaming = the super rubbery plastic that they use today (vs the harder yet still flexible plastic they used in the early 10::higher bitrate of physical media that did away with shimmer and rainbowing).
All these methods WORK and can LOOK fine, if you're only looking inwardt, but when you actually pay attention and look outside of your cheapass ways, it's pretty flawed. That's Hasbro.

>>10148119
Bandai is the Mattel of the east. They built their empire on cheapass shit. Just because [they] offer higher end toys, that maybe makes up 5% of their revenue, doesn't mean the vast the majority of the cheapass shit they produce isn't cheapass shit. They basically build their empire on low quality shit and making kids build their own toys (just because they label them as models doesn't mean they literally aren't used as toys).
>ib4 neckbeard who says he doesn't play with them
Adults make up a tiny portion of sales, both in the US and in the east. And kids in Japan definitely play with their model kits... same as kids did in the west back when model kits were popular with kids in the 60s - 80s. What happened in the 80s, that made model kit sections that were found in every drugstore and toystore disappear? The law that prevented cartoons to act as ads for toylines was repealed and the explosion in action figure lines in the 80s happened.

Anyway, Mattel and Bandai definitely skimp a ton more than HAsbro does.
>>
>>10148203
I got him mint
>>
File: dscn298728329-2730872482.jpg (242 KB, 1149x1200)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Has anyone here bought any of this Micro Galaxy Squadron stuff? I'm intrigued but don't know if it's actually worth the price. Also not sure if any of them come with a stand or anything.
>>
>>10148536
I have two, they were both worth the price for me but it's close, they could stand to be like $5 cheaper.
Amazing level of detail, decent to good paint, they could use a wash to bring out the details more.
Minifigs aren't great but kinda charming in that tilt-shift kinda way.
and no, they don't come with stands sadly.
>>
>>10148536
I've got a bunch. The Falcon, Razor Crest, Vaders TIE, a regular TIE, Luke's X-Wing, Boba Fett's Starship, and the LAAT. Now I may be a little biased because the space ships are one of my favorite aspects of Star Wars, but I absolutely love this line. Think of it as a modern Action Fleet line. Larger ships like the Falcon opens up and acts almost more as a playset. The detailing is really quite good for what they're charging and the variety of ships is pretty good so far. Quality is pretty good, nothing major to complain about. Personally, I'm all in for my favorite ships. If you're at all interested in SW ships this line will be right up your alley. Also keep an eye out for sales. They've been pretty regularly stocked and I've gotten some of mine discounted. They're also doing multi packs now like Luke's X-Wing, Vaders TIE, and two other TIEs or the Falcon with two TIEs. Those are also pretty good deals imo.

I almost forgot I did grab some of the blond boxes and they're neat too.
>>
>>10148405
This post screams of an out of touch boomer who missed the last decade of reality and still thinks it's the mid 2000s. The streaming/bitrate comment is what gives it a way. It's like bro, have you missed the leaps in technology from the past decade?
>>
File: luthen.jpg (114 KB, 865x794)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Nigga went from 70 to 95 here. Jesus Christ, Hasbro. Every single time its a disaster.
>>
>>10148122
I'm aware, and Romney was right in the sense that corporations are made up of people with varying self-interests. What I'm saying is that trying to compare Hasbro's output to the private consumption habits of individuals doesn't make sense.
>>
>>10148675
What a great Star Wars toy. A guy in a coat with a knife? Bravo.
>>
>>10148699
Star Wars toys have a long history of that kind of thing. Luthen's a neat character but I have no interest in a Luthen figure.
>>
>>10148636
>watching cartoon on netflix with niece
>asks if rainbowing on some character was done because creator is hinting the character's gay
1990s problems in 2022, as interpreted by zoomers.
>>
>>10148719
Get a better internet connection lol
>>
I’m going to be going to Disney World soon, anyone know if they have TVC figures at star tours or galaxies edge? I’ve been to Disney a bunch of times but not since 2012 so no idea what they carry now.
>>
>>10148714
I'm waiting for Luthen and Mon Mothma to hit under 10 bucks on dorkside.
>>
>>10148778
Same. Probably with Cassian and Bix too. The only figures I really want from this show are the exclusive Imperials but I'm not paying $28 a pop. I'd rather just wait for them to hit TVC anyway.
>>
>>10148714
I haven't seen a single Andor figure that has interested me. Despite liking the show, its mainly just generic looking humans with zero interesting designs.

Of late i've only bought Mando, BOBF and Bad Batch figures.
>>
>>10144746
The guy who just joined my SW RPG group made one of these guys as a Jedi.
>>
Show person. I can't leak much of anything because of NDA, but there's a plethora of exciting characters and desgins that will make excellent figures in Mando S3, BBS2 and Ahsoka. Seriously some of the best. Hasbro will get the designs in January, a month before Mando S3 comes out. As we know they take ages, but when these S3 and Ahsoka and BBS2 figs eventually see the light of day, it will be worth it.
>>
Is vintage collection Hunter out yet? I need to add him to my Fett Shrine.
>>
>>10148867
Not even close.
>>
File: 1667177914442107.jpg (60 KB, 425x502)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>10148865
Exciting? you mean other Mandalorian colorways?
I would believe you on Bad Batch if you were an actual insider. I think some cool figs will come of that.
>>
>>10148865
>I can't leak much of anything because of NDA
This is 4chan, you're literally anonymous. This is how I can always leak the stuff my dad tells me because he works at Nintendo.
>>
>2022
>still no sexy frog lady with her eggs
Hasbro you disappoint me
>>
>>10148865
>A Star Wars show will have cool designs for toys
Yea no shit. If you're going to pretend to leak something, make it something that isn't obvious. You might as well have said "Mando season 3 will have Mandalorians in it".
>>
>>10149024
We're 5/7 of my wishlist from earlier this year. She will come
>>
>>10148536
I got the X-Wing and the AT-ST. I think they’re both pretty nice. I also appreciate how affordable it all is.
>>
>>10148865
>>10149036
Billy likes to drink SODA.

Ms. Lippy’s car…is GREEN.
>>
>>10148755
I think it's mostly their own droid factory stuff, at least as far as I've been able to observe, but when you go please report back on if they started doing their 3.75" build-your-own-droid area again, it's been gone since lockdown but I'm seeing slightly more than usual appear on ebay which almost gives me hope that they're obtainable in-park again.
>>
>>10148755
My friend was there about a month ago and he said besides the Droid Factory stuff he just saw a bunch of Landos as if he was at a Walmart or Target.
>>
>>10149225
I’m going around Christmas so i will post what they have then
>>10149251
lol that’s disappointing and kind of funny
>>
>>10148865
You posted this same lie before. Shut up larper.
>>
>>10148755
They don't have TVC man, droid factory.
And you can get fun seasonal droid though.
>>
Any of you FFFUCKERS get the Rescue set yet?
>>
>>10149651
I wonder how many people here even bought it. I was tempted for the Mando and Dark Trooper but just couldn't justify the price. Mando would have been great but I don't like the giant gauntlets and holes to accommodate the effects pieces and I already have 3 Dark Troopers on pre-order at the discounted Amazon price. I hope Hasbro will just release a fucking normal S2 Mando within the next year.
>>
File: VINTAGE_villa.jpg (203 KB, 774x690)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Ya'll ready for another Boba Fett repaint?!
>>
>>10150271
Oh man, only if it costs $30 extra!
>>
>>10150163
>I hope Hasbro will just release a fucking normal S2 Mando within the next year.
It's only been over two calendar years since the season came out, Hasbro needs more time. Thanks for your understanding.
>>
>>10150163
>>10150437
I'll bet you anything we'll get a figure of the stupid corpo incel from Andor before we get a proper S2 Mando
>>
>>10148536
I found Darth Vader's TIE Fighter at Target a couple of weeks back [spoiler]but I haven't opened it yet because my mom wants something to wrap for me for Christmas[/spoiler] and it was $14.99, which was just a tad more expensive than I'd have liked; it strikes me as the sort of thing that should cost between 8-12 dollars, but it's not totally unreasonable. It's substantially smaller than Galoob's Action Fleet equivalent from the 1990s, but very pleasantly detailed. I'd really like to see a wider range of standard fightercraft
>A-wing, Y-wing, B-wing, U-wing
>TIE Interceptor, Bomber, Brute, Reaper, Defender
etc.
I'd also like to see them make die-cast, non-scale capital ships like Mon Calamari cruisers or Venators but I doubt we'll ever be so lucky.
>>
>>10148536
>>10150469
So how rare are the X-Wing with Jedi Luke and the Outland TIE with Gideon? I see stickers saying 1 out of 1,500 and 1 out of 5,000 but I've run across both several times.
>>
Why does one find the need to buy large swaths of Star Wars characters? Seems like it'd be an IP that would be quite suitable to getting only a few Cool looking characters and nothing more
>>
>>10150761
We do it to upset you
>>
>>10150761
Is this what poor people say to make themselves feel better?
>>
>>10150822
I am upset you are buying star wars figures even though it costs me no money and costs you an amount commensurate with their market value, sir!
>>
>>10150844
Indeed, you felt the need to come here to tell us how upset it made you, so I believe you
>>
File: patricksad.png (66 KB, 221x273)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>10150761
Your attitude is exactly what they're looking for at Hasbro's Star Wars team!
>>
>>10150856
Who even runs that now that he was "promoted"?
>>
>>10150761
Because even a lot of minor/background fodder captured peoples' imaginations, and in the old days the toylines being so exhaustive was part of the novelty. A lot of people obsess over the OT in particular. There's nothing wrong with being selective, though.
>>
>>10150870
If anything guys like the werewolf and demon guy would be better choices than the hundredth storm trooper
>>
>>10150864
He’s still in charge technically but the Asian chick has his old position now.
>>
>>10151041
She's so clueless about the brand...we're screwed
>>
The biggest merch snake oil scam if tricking people into buying the same Maori guy again and again

Here is blond Jango, oh look, here is Hulk Jango, he'd be cool to have on your shelf Jango, oh, look over there, there's Rambo Jango with his glowing long black longs and headband, oh, how about smarty pants Jango with his tech glasses, or cyborg Jango with one arm, and all these colour variation armor jangos, and here's scarred Boba, who is the son of Jango and also is Jango too, and so on.
>>
>>10151041
>the Asian chick
Which one is that?
>>
>>10151373
You say this like it's a bad thing
>>
>>10148755
I was there back in April, they didn't really have much in the way of tvc, I think they had some of the power of the force card black series figures mainly like greedo though.
Disney springs (the free to enter shopping area) had the outpost place and they had some tvc and black series, but it was mainly just the same shelf warning shit you could find in stores, at least at that time
>>
>>10151425
The Asian one...
>>
>>10149650
>>10151567
Gotcha, thanks guys. I’ll get some christmas droids if they have them.
>>
>>10150467
>I'll bet you anything we'll get a figure of the stupid corpo incel from Andor before we get a proper S2 Mando
How could /ourguy/ not be your most wanted figure?
>>
>>10150437
>>10150163
I bought it just for him, yeah.
>>
>>10151373
You'd think they'd make a Jango w/ fucking joints in his knees by now then.
>>
>>10148862
>its mainly just generic looking humans with zero interesting designs.
So exactly just like the shitty show that looks nothing like Star wars.
>>
>>10151731
Andor looks like Star Wars - but looks alone ain't star wars, and Andor sure as hell ain't Star Wars
>>
File: 1669052487943.jpg (812 KB, 1808x2651)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
>>10148699
What a great Star Wars toy. A guy in a vest with a gun? Bravo.

Seriously though you guys are kind dumb sometimes.
>>
>>10151735
You're right, it's better than Star Wars.
>>
How's Mafex Hologram Vader?
>>
>>10148536
I have every single one of them except the clone gunship.
I have most of the chases as well.
This line is pure and uttermost toy kino.
Dare I say, a holy grail.
>>
>>10151760
I really wish TVC would get a new Han.
>>
File: toy sales down.png (225 KB, 1204x524)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
Are online exclusives going to increase now that retail is seeing tolerances for price points break down?
>>
>>10152095
Black Series and Marvel Legends aren't the only toys on the market, retard
>>
>>10152096
Anon, if anything Black Series and MLs are going to experience the most deceleration since they aren't for wide audiences and their price points have increased appreciably.
>>
>>10151836
Me fucking too. We need good updates of all the OT mains with the new articulation scheme.
>>
>>10151373
Thanks for the laugh Anon. It's true but I love me some troopers
>>
>>10142583
I'm actually thrilled to have these. I love generic-ish alien and robot characters in this format, and retro figures are pretty inexpensive. Been waiting for these two in particular, now I need to get the Dengar one, too.
>>
>>10152143
I love how that's not even the real Boba Fett in that picture, just some asshole impersonating him
>>
>>10152125
I still like the Endor Capture Luke a lot, but otherwise I never liked most of them to begin with, let alone now a decade later. I'm not someone that obsesses over updating every year, but a lot of stuff from TVC's first go-round consisted of reuse anyway.
>>
>>10151591
Who?
>>
>>10142361
Easy, just visit the actual brick-and-mortar Hot Toys shop in Tokyo. Enjoy all the figures without having to buy any.

>>10148536
Action Fleet is where it's at.
This Micro Squadron is garbage especially the Falcon (so much unnecessary dirt wash).
Save your money and get the classics on Ebay.

>>10148699
You chaps would have clamored and clicked your way to getting him if he came with a helmet.
Admit it, you don't care what a Axe Woves is but you bought it cause it's a dude that looks cool and goes 'pew pew'.
>>
>>10150877
Don't make fun of my helmet men! ! !
>>
>>10140123
What are you favorite figures from the first say fifty TVC releases.
https://www.banthaskull.com/photo_galleries/list/category/VCBASIC
>>
>>10152913
Bespin Luke (I know some people dislike it but I don't), Gamorrean Guard, Admiral Ackbar, Endor Capture Luke, maybe Kit Fisto (I forgot what the articulation is like on it).
>>
>>10152913
There's something beautiful and simple about the Cloud Car Pilot.

Like, remember when they finally made the Cloud Car? It took so long for that to happen, and then we get it, and we get pilots. And it's so retro and the colors make you *feel* that retro vibe. So good.
>>
>>10152220
dang. the "everything is canon" mindset of the 90s and before was a double edged sword. gave us a lot of cool stories, but then stupid stuff like this. This is obviously Boba Fett, but since it was artwork for the roleplaying game, it couldntbe boba fett for some reason? I don't know
>>
Is it finally over? The wokeness of Star Wars is finally going to end and we'll get good characters and figures from now on? No more Rose or pink haired space Karens. No more whiny sith edgelords. Can it be true?
>>
>>10153598
Even if it's true this time, there is no undoing the stink she's left by shitting all over George's legacy for the last decade.
>>
>>10153598
No. There are no breaks on this train.
>>
>>10153598
What is the source? There have been so many rumors of her leaving that I don't believe it until it happens.
>>
Reminder if you're paying over 17.29 for a 6 inch action figure in 2022, you're being exploited.
>>
>>10153682
Just more bullshit from a YouTuber's podcast who "heard" from an undisclosed source.
>>
>>10153598
It wouldnt end with her leaving, they would just put in someone else and continue the same thing. "Woke" entertainment isn't optional anymore at Disney, it's the only choice.
>>
>>10153771
This. People seem to think Iger's return as CEO is somehow going to fix that too but they seem to forget that all the shit coming out now was approved and started production under his watch.
>>
>>10153888
>People seem to think Iger's return as CEO is somehow going to fix that too
WAT? Are you talking about how stockholders think it will fix the revenue/profit problem? (nevermind it sounds like Chapek was ousted over political reasons)
Because everyone else knows that Iger is the reason everything went to shit. Kathleen Kennedy and Jar Jar Abrams Star Wars happened under Iger's watch. All the race swapping happened under Iger's watch. All the major Marvel actors leaving happened under Iger's watch. The firing of various directors happened under Iger's watch. Every single movie and TV show that came out in the past two years were under production were also on Iger's watch.

Almost nothing that has been released in the past two years at Disney were started by the Chapek, since two years is how long it takes for most projects to be released and that's how long Chapek has been in charge. So it's only the past couple of movies released in the past few months is shit that came under chapek's watch.

So basically, Iger being back is more of the shit everyone has seen from 2006-2020. If KK is leaving, it's only because she's old, not because she was fired or made to quit. She's nearly as old as Iger and Iger quit being CEO at the same age KK is now.
>>
>>10153566
It's Jodo Kast from what I remember. It's a very strange EU story
>>
>>10154095
The best part is that not only is that Jodo Kast and not Boba Fett, all of the other guys are also knockoffs. That's IG-72 for example.
>>
>>10147017
JFC you're sitl here shitting up the board using the same fucking pics? How has the government not cut off your internet yet you fucking loser.
>>
>>10154028
Apparently one of the big things that did Chapek in was the way he structured Disney+. It's interesting because even after all the fuckups he had including the Don't Say Gay thing the board unanimously voted to extend his contract for a few more years this past summer and it was the quarterly earnings report that made them all collectively shit themselves. Whatever it was he was doing had to have been really bad for them to do a 180 on him that quickly.
>>
>>10154178
Wow, I didn't know that part. I am morbidly curious now
>>
>>10154222
I think that was just an excuse so that they don't get sued, because even that Disney+ shit was roadmapped before he became CEO. Like i said, there's very little time for anything Chapek actually started to come to any fruition in less than two years. It's not like they could blame the Corona plague and losses from that on him, so the recent earnings report was the first thing they could sack him for.

If you read here: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/20/disney-ceo-chapek-iger-falling-out.html there's been office politics going on for a long time and the summer you're talking about also had a ton of stories coming out. Lotta bad blood, despite the actual business being mostly on target as Iger set up before 2020.

Chapek being kicked out just means at least 2 more years of shit, unless Chapek actuallly approved something great while he was in charge and it doesn't get canceled by Iger. So more Mando season 1 and Boba Fett terribad, instead of season 2 averageness.
>>
>>10154095
Huh?
You're talking out your ass, because that art is from before the EU shit took off when the Timothy Zahn books came out.

The only EU shit that existed before then was basically Kenner toys, Splinters of the Minds eye, and the marvel comics, which were ignored by the proper EU-shit until like 2008.
>>
>>10154362
The EU didn't start when the Thrawn trilogy happened, hell "Expanded Universe" as a term didn't exist until 1998. Everything outside the movies was considered EU. The EU tier system didn't even come along until 2002.
>>
>Andor ends with a wet fart
I get that they're saving stuff for season 2 but it's pretty disappointing that after 12 episodes of buildup the finale does nothing interesting with the characters its spent so much time with.

Also the dullest surprise when they reveal what those parts the prisoners were building were for.
>>
>>10154418
Thrawn trilogy was the start of LucasFilm allowing licensed media (books, comics, etc) to be created again, which does make it the start of the EU as we knew it.

The tier system was created just because there was so much shit being made, they (fans and Lucasfilm) wanted to rein in what was actually good (popular) and guide more stories around that.
Stuff that was terrible or can't concievable fit in with those stories (Splinter, Holiday, Kenner toys) was kept out.
>>
>>10154423
Not gonna bother with s2. Show had a lot of good points but it completely failed to make me give a shit about Cassian. Fuck, I cared more about his mom that was barely in the show than I did about him.
>>
I liked the show well enough. Might pick up Luthen at the very least.
>>
>>10154362
>>10154362
>The only EU shit that existed before then was basically Kenner toys, Splinters of the Minds eye, and the marvel comics

And also the role-playing books by West End Games.
While the artwork itself is concept art for ESB, it was first used "officially" as the cover to 'Tatooine Manhunt' (a story module for the core game), which identified the Mando bounty hunter as 'Jodo Kast'.
In fact, Lucasfilm considered the West End Games' Star Wars sourcebooks so authoritative that when Timothy Zahn was hired to write the Thrawn trilogy, they sent him a box of West End Games Star Wars books and told him to use it as background material for his novels.
>>
>>10154565
Oh and I forgot to mention that 'Tatooine Manhunt' was released in '88, while the first Thrawn wasn't released until '91.
>>
>>10152143
Why is 4-LOM a woman?
>>
>>10154423
I was hoping the finale would finally show just why so much time was spent on Karn but nope, he's still this weird minor character that for some reason we had to keep cutting to and I guess we have to wait until season 2 to see why the show loves him so much. Meero going OMG UR MY HERO is already retarded enough.
>>
soccer ball for scale
>>
File: star wars arcade.png (1.53 MB, 1397x696)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>10154565
i honestly dont consider RPG books as part of the EU, because it's just a game and that would mean i'd have to consider other board games as canon too.
Hell, i only grudgingly include Kenner as part of the EU, only because they started including that shit into toy designs into the tv shows.

Then there's all the LucasArts SNES games too....... plus pre-90s games.

But that's just me and my view of the EU up until they ran out of ideas and created the Vong. After that they started including a ton of the weird shit that wasn't even considered before.
Thank god the prequels came out and revived the series again.

Also, the fact that they used the RPGs books is because they listed all the shit that appeared in the movies in a few books. Not because they created any interesting ideas. LucasFilms themselves had no source books and didn't want to waste money in bringing Zahn to look through their archives for however months he'd needed to get material.
>>
>>10154423
Disney doesn't know what to do with Star Wars
>>
When is my boy Brasso getting a figure? Did more than mindfucked Bix. Same for Syril.
>>
Got one of these guys for $17. Glad to add it to the other stellar droids Hasbro has done from the show.
>>
>>10153598
This is a straight up lie.
She ain't going NO WHERE.
That bitch will be part of the company till the day she dies..
>>
>>10154423
I liked it. First 5 episodes were really badly paced but from episode 6 on it was great. Really enjoyed the finale too. Felt like Les Miserables in space. I think what it did better than any other Star Wars movie or show is make you revel in the murder of the bad guys. They’ve always just sorta felt like cannon fodder. I can see dozens mowed down and be indifferent. However when bell tower guy fucking sparta kicks a single Stormtrooper off his tower it elicits a greater emotional response than seeing them explode the Starkiller base that blew up like six whole planets 40 minutes earlier. In the prison break episode I was mainly just upset they didn’t kill more of the guards.
>>
>>10155133
Do his knees and elbows bend more than 90 degrees?
>>
The amount of SW toys on sale at EE doesn't bode well for the brand
>>
>>10155359
Nah but it doesn't really bug me since it's a droid. You can still get some nice poses out of it.
>>
>>10155071
>Get a figure of the no name officer on Ferrix who just shouted orders in the last episode
>Don't get one of Dedra Meero
Is it Disney we blame for lack of transparency or Hasbro for being too cheap to make a female officer body?
>>
>>10155873
Hasbro likely. It isn't like a female ISB officer is somehow a weird crazy spoiler
>>
File: black series tala.png (652 KB, 2000x2000)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>10155873
>Hasbro for being too cheap to make a female officer body?
They have one on the way so Hasbro has no excuse, I'm not even sure if this is Disney's fault since she wasn't a spoiler character and was in the trailers
>>
>>10155898
Kek oh yea, I forgot she was even being made.
>>
>>10155071
First wave is always to promote the show. Next up is fan favorites. Just like they did with the Rogue One figures. They actually gave us Saw and Bohdi.
>>
>>10155916
Years and years and years later.
>>
So, I'm finally gonna pick up a Series Black Darth Vader and it's gonna be so sweet getting it on Pulse's holiday sale and not having spent $40 dollars on it for some extra cardboard like the initial release all those years ago.
>>
>>10156288
Cool, glad you're bringing up something that doesn't matter, because you're still a faggot.
>>
>>10156288
Disney shills get the rope, based Chapek was eliminating wokeness and that's why they eliminated him so that Iger can reinstate their agenda
>>
File: Image 2022-11-24.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Why does hasbro do this shit? I can't any of the Boba accesories with Jango. Fucken bullshit.
>>
>>10156705
is it a magnet or something? can't really tell
>>
>>10156705
>how dare they reuse sculpts on similar figures
>how dare they not reuse sculpts to make this retarded thing work the way I want

>>10155133
I'd still love to know why the droids from the last few years are so much better than everything else. Q, the Dark Troopers and the K2 mould are way, way better than anything in the line.
>>
File: Image 2022-11-24.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>10156714
Its the 3 points thing. Except they made it so you can't fit it in Jango despite having the same shape

>>10156717
>How dare I expect compatibility on similar figures

Take hasbros cock of your mouth, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>10156722
Boba Fett does not wear Jango's backpack. The connection on the ROTJ Boba is more stable than the old-ass ESB mould that Jango is based on. This is beyond autism.
>>
>>10156726
Did you even read what I say? Im trying to use Boba's stuff on Jango. Pic related retard.
>>
File: 1669087436282875.jpg (18 KB, 387x334)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>10156728
If you're going to repaint the pack you can throw some putty around a peg. There are far more legitimate things to bitch about in this line than not reusing parts from a toy from 9 years ago.
>>
>>10156737
My man what are you talking about lol? I'm not trying to repaint or remold anything. I'm just pointing out why the backpack doesnt fit on Jango despite having the same mounting form (small cilinder and 3 tabs on top). And Boba's figure isn't from 9 years ago. It came out last year. If you're bating here then nice one, you got me.
>>
>>10156749
What can I say, I'm a Master Baiter.
>>
>>10156749
You're asking for the ESB Boba backpack to be compatible with the ROTJ Boba backpack. The ESB came out in 2014 (iirc) and the ROTJ came out in 2020. There is no reason for them to need to be compatible. Though at this point I assume you don't even know that Jango is just a remould of said ESB figure.
>>
>>10156717
Yea, it's like the figures you expect to be the most limited just based on their character type end up being super dynamic. It feels like they are done by the same sculptor and engineering team and they must have experience working on robotic characters. It definitely makes me interested in picking up the deluxe NED-B whenever he goes on sale and super excited for the HK-87 to release
>>
>>10156910
I know we've discussed it in these threads before, but yeah it's wild. Like Q doesn't need to really do anything except look like an asshole, but he's got such insane dynamic range. Same as K2 and the Death Troopers. You only need them to do static awkward poses, but they're more mobile than almost anything else in the line. I'm hyped as shit for a theoretical HK as a result. Expecting him to have functional pistons at this point.
>>
>>10156291
Lol, he paid for the extra cardboard fomo tax.
>>
Hey how can I reduce yellowing on this old '78 X-wing cockpit?
>>
>>10153378
It is a very striking figure.
>>
File: 81sY++bxMPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (260 KB, 1500x1045)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
https://www.amazon.com/star-wars-micro-galaxy-squadron/dp/b09pmpqdfz

Micro Galaxy Falcon $29.99 on Amazon.
>>
>>10158092
You could try the peroxide and UV light trick? I've seen restorers use it on old game consoles. Though I don't know if they've done it on truly clear plastic like that, mostly smokey or solid colored plastics.
>>
>>10158411
Man, I want it, especially at that price, but I've spent so much money this week already
>>
>>10159246
Do it. You'll only regret it a little bit when you can't afford food. But you can WOOSH!
>>
File: 20221122_162852.jpg (148 KB, 1500x676)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
What child is this?
>>
>>10159315
Annie Kim Skywanker.
>>
>>10158411
So are they going to do a Landspeeder with Farmboy Luke or something?
>>
>>10160331
That would be my guess. Along with including 3PO and R2
>>
>>10160331
>>10161224
Would the landspeeder be too big for the blind boxes?
>>
Whats the name of the purple trooper that kills ki adi mundi in rots?
>>
>>10161409
Galactic marine or commander Bacara.
>>
>>10161413
Thanks
>>
>>10161328
I don't think so but it would definitely fill up the box which would make it easy to pick out. I think it would be perfect for a new type of thing where they could sell it in a pack that includes more figures than usual but aren't associated with a particular vehicle. Like a few Tusken Raiders, some Sandtroopers, and maybe a Ben Kenobi with his lightsaber out.
>>
>>10161459
Maybe they could do something like the old Action Fleet battle packs, where you had a vehicle/creature that was too small for the regular assortment but with a bunch of extra figures, or just straight up packs of figures
>>
>>10161409
He had it coming by the way.
BIG TIME
>>
File: 1561501922074.png (249 KB, 500x494)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
I just want the Mando from that The Rescue set.
>>
Don't remember if anyone asked this yet but now that Andor is over is there any other characters you want them to make? I for one would buy /ourguy/
>>
>>10162956
>I for one would buy /ourguy/
Cringe
>>
>>10162956
None, desu. Andor was very boring character design wise. It was mainly just humans and rebels and empire designs we've seen a thousand times over.

Bad Batch S2, Jedi Survivor and Mando S3 and Ahsoka is where the juicy figs will be.
>>
>>10162956
>Dedra
>Cereal
>Kino
>Yularen
>Two Tubes
>The fat aliens that helped Andor escape
>>
>>10163011
Fair enough I suppose anyone they could've made they did make especially in the trooper department. Although it kinda irks me they call the imperial army trooper "imperial officer (ferrix)
>>
>>10163011
It took them almost a decade to make figures of Maul’s Mandalorian super commandos, troops whose design is literally just Boba Fett + Darth Maul and therefore perfect for selling action figures. It doesn’t matter how good the designs are in those shows, Hasbro will continue to make bizarre decisions on what figures to make
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (38 KB, 1288x546)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10163011
>Bad Batch S2
I'm scared that they are just going to copy what they did for Black Series and use the TVC Hunter mold for all Commandos that are going to be present in the new season.
>>
>>10162956
I like those ugly ass troll aliens but not only will Hasbro never make them, but they’d probably charge like $40 each for them.
>>
>>10163191
You must understand with the paint apps used we must charge 50$
>>
>>10162956
I would be tempted by a TVC Luthen simply because I love the character and the show, but in general I'm not interested. It's not that kind of show.
>>
>>10162956
Two Tubes.

B2EMO by himself.

That's about it. Deedra and Syril would be nice, but I'd be lying if I said i'd be willing to pay full price for them.
>>
>>10163324
>B2EMO by himself
Already done by Disney Droid Factory line
>>
File: eTFh-gVS_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 273x273)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>10155898
Combine this body with the head from an Indiana Jones Irina Spalko figure (if one exists) to make a Governor Pryce figure?
>>
It would be nice if we got a tie interceptor next year for return of the Jedi
>>
File: howzer.jpg (128 KB, 845x845)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>10163011
Surely he gets a BS in the Bad Batch season 2 waves, right? Dude was the highlight of the whole show for me.
>>
>>10163406
I had this exact idea the moment they showed the Tala figure, just waiting to see if the Indy line survives long enough to make a Spalko
>>
File: Fiv3InBXoAAZbV7.jpg (442 KB, 2000x2000)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>they sculpted the collar on
>>
>>10140123
Did hasbro ever released an Arc trooper for the black series? All of them are 3.75 right?
>>
>>10164092
It’s like the best head sculpt they’d ever had for Chewbacca and they sculpt the fuckin’ collar on.
>>
>>10164367
They've released Echo and the black one from Battlefront 2
>>
>>10164092
It looks more natural that way.
>>
>>10164092
I mean, it kind of has to be if you want it to look accurate to the movie
>>
File: 1657618294559.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>10148536
That just looks like the old Action Fleet X-Wing but worse.
>>
>>10164367
They released Fordo with the Clone Wars cartoon packaging along with Grievous and Windu.
>>
>>10165084
It's a bit smaller and I'm not a fan of the weathering but I think it's a decent successor to Action Fleet, especially since the vehicles are in scale with each other. Mostly, anyway, there's a bit of wiggle room there mostly due to official measurements not always quite matching the proportions of the props.
>>
File: 611+1rmbUTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (113 KB, 1500x1500)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but whats the difference between these two palpies?
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Emperor-Palpatine-Anniversary/dp/B0B3FT6YK5/
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-6-Inch-Scale-Collectible-F4366/dp/B09H1M5PC6/
Is it just the box?
>>
>>10165436
Yep, same figure. Face print/paint might be SLIGHTLY different between the two, but they're the same thing.
>>
>>10165441
I think the cloak is a litter more detailed. But thats not enough to spend 2x on the new one.
Going with the $12 one, thanks for the help!
>>
>>10148536
It's a Star Wars toyline that actually has vehicles, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>10165501
And unlike Micro Machines or Action Fleet, it's not very likely that we'll get anything bigger than the Falcon. So the line is already kind of limited in what it'll give us. Kinda stinks.
>>
>>10165501
THe the amount that's clogging up shelves, I say it lasts until mid 2023. That's what you get when you rename the Slave I to boba's ship or spray something. They just keep piling up.
>>
>>10165538
Hell, the Slave I got put on clearance around here. It was the fastest I'd ever seen shit hit clearance.
>>
>>10165436
>>10165441
The Amazon release that included the throne, two alt heads and the lightning hands is the best version. IT's good these two are out for those who missed him originally. I got him right before he sold out, very happy to have that version.
>>
>>10152095
watch them fall even further from the fallout of plastic free packaging
>>
>>10159315
>>10159318
Trannykin Skinwalker
>>
File: 1657601959198.jpg (72 KB, 497x685)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>10165696
Diosith Vader
>>
>>10163434
I'd buy this guy instantly if he got a figure
>>
Yet no fucking new Venator class SD on sight. Why they don't fucking release the meat
>>
Is there a 3rd party cape for black series Vaders that's not massive as fuck? I have the obi wan Vader and I worry to much about his cape unfolding and becoming a mess to handle, it is to fucking large
>>
does the 40th ROTJ stormtrooper have the Disney blaster with the thing on it or the older blaster without?
>>
>>10166603
They all have the Disney blasters. Even the vintage collection Star Wars Stormie has the fucking sight on it. Which makes it impossible to use the holster now.
>>
File: 1669075354091218.jpg (45 KB, 549x188)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Can someone help me. I have one of these laying around and I'm fucked on where it came from.

A TVC E-11 w/ a folding stock.
Any idea who this came w/ this? I was thinking the 4-packs but I sold the ones I had and I'm sure I had it before those came out.
>>
File: stormtrooper_Big_1.jpg (37 KB, 403x545)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>10166956
There were stormtroopers in the early days of TVC and the 3.75" Black Series that had E-11's with working stocks. Maybe from one of them?
>>
>>10166956
I know I have one from the 3.75 TBS line Sandtrooper
>>
Got my Hoth DIVERSITY Troopers 4-pack in today from Pulse. Funny, I don't recall a single hispanic or black Rebel on Hoth. I don't care if they want to make them, but to bundle them in with a screen accurate figure not available elsewhere is irritating. You VILL buy the diversity! Yeah, don't force it and people won't resent it. I want screen accuracy, and if you want more diversity then Jedi has more options (Endor Rebels, Rebel Briefing scene, humans in Jabba's Palace)
>>
>>10164414
Fuck this shit. Why can't they re-release New Hope Chewbacca with this face sculpt?
>>
>>10167369
I hope we get reissues of all the rebels, but with alien heads.
>>
>>10167554
NEW THREAD

>>10167554
NEW THREAD
>>
>>10167369
I whitewashed mine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.