[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Doo-Wop.jpg (951 KB, 1200x1200)
951 KB
951 KB JPG
Which toy fanbase is the most autistic? Which toy fanbase is the craziest?
>>
>>10053940
Hot Wheels collectors. But also OP for making this thread.
>>
Doll collectors
>>
>>10053944
Autistic? Doubt. Insufferable? That's for sure.
>>
Marvel fans
>>
>>10053940
transformers easily
>>
>>10053944
>>10053957
Autism is my superpower
>>
>>10053940
The old collectors who buy rare and/or expensive things no one actually cares about but them.
It's a based form of autism but it's still autism.
>>
>>10053940
Transformers. I stopped collecting them partly due to how fucking insufferable those people are
>>
>>10054034
>>10054278
>worst Hasbro dickriders
>hardest quality fall off and biggest cope
>infested with HIV+ community members
This. Every time I think about going back, a little interaction with the """community""" reminds me why I left.
>>
>>10054328
I will never understand how a boy's franchise revolving around intergalactic robot civil war garnered such an immense audience of fags, furries, and fujoshits in addition to your run of the mill turbo-autists. It's almost comical how much the TF fandom shares with the tiny horse community, ironic they were both products of the same corporation. TF fans unironically give sonic fans a good name. The latter seem like decent people by comparison.
>>
>>10053940
Any toyline Subjectanon idolizes.. Not because of the rest of them but because Subjectanon is equivalent to 5 Sonic fanbases, 3 Smash fanbases, 1 competitive Pokemon fanbase and half a Paper Mario TTYD cult in terms of autism and craziness.
>>
I love vintage Mego stuff but Mego fandom is full of legit psychopaths. They make Hot Wheels collectors seem tame by comparison.
>>
>>10054451
>tiny horse community
>>
>>10054857
Oops, I hit submit before typing up my post. The first thing I think of when it comes to horse toys is Breyer horses. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breyer_Animal_Creations

I suspect that community is nuts, although there's very little overlap with the type of stuff /toy/ likes so we never hear about it. I had a high school teachermy mom also knew through a social club who was obsessed with Breyer horses. That lady was bonkers. She'd regularly put on very poorly attended presentations about Breyer horses and invite everyone in the club (which had nothing to do with horses) to come learn about them. My mom went to one and ended up sitting through an hour and a half of learning about horse toys. From what I can tell the fandom is full of grownup horse girls who can't afford real horses.
>>
>>10053940
I can't think of a single fanbase that's worse than Transformers.
>>
>>10054328
>>worst Hasbro dickriders
But what of 3P TF collectors?
>>
Hot Wheels. I've had cashiers bring up horror stories about Hot Wheels collectors out of the blue while making small talk.

>>10054855
Christ, I bet.
>>
>>10054872
All Hasbro loyalists are retards

>>10054894
They have brains & good taste
>>
>>10054894
>>10055341
The only difference between Hasbro and 3P fans is the 3P fans contain less HIV+. That's it. They both dickride, one dickrides a american company, the other chink companies. It's all cringe and if the 3P fans had any actual good taste, they would ditch Transformers entirely and focus on other mecha properties.
>>
>Nobody has mentioned Neca

Are you trying to avoid summoning him?
>>
File: ElvisCats.png (1010 KB, 960x960)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
What about Elvis toy collectors? Or Franklin Mint fools?
>>
>>10054224
Amen
>>
>>10054224
>>10054269
>>10056160
Nothing wrong with autism. Some forms of it can (seemingly) provide less for the possessor of it than other kinds/forms, but still, it can be incomparable.
>>
>>10055902
>HIV
EVS/Cyberfrog fans have that the most!
>>
>>10055341
Nope. Transformers as a whole, regardless if they like burger or asian shit.
>>
>>10053944
living in california and watching a boomer mexican dig thru boxes of hotwheels on pallets like some sorta taco fueled zombie while his 4 kids who look like they havent eaten today stare blankly at him I do agree
>>
>>10055310
Yep. Anyone who's stocked toys for long enough can confirm. It's always the Hot Wheels guys.
>>
>>10053940
It's Hot Wheels. Mainly because of the low barrier to entry of the hobby. Anybody can become a Hot Wheels autist for next to nothing.
>>
>>10057097
BRB becoming a Hot Wheels autist
>>
>>10054857
>>10054870
>adult horse girls that couldnt afford horses
i cant tell if thats better or worse than the other community. honestly just reminds me of hank hill's mom and her obsession with tiny glass animals.
>>
>>10053940
Which ever group come here soley to argue, they are the worst. Why win fights on an anonymous image board? Do you show your mom the posts? Does she put them on the refrigerator?
>>
>>10053940
Coomer gen is the worst community
>>
>>10057566
>Coomer gen is the worst community
Turns out they're the cause of most of the shitposting on this board. All because some coomer boomer (SLT) got into it with a literal retarded child (Zat) and couldn't keep their discord drama to themselves. All coomers should be castrated.
>>
>>10053940
>Which toy fanbase is the most autistic?
/toy/
>Which toy fanbase is the craziest?
/toy/
>>
>>10055902
>they would ditch Transformers entirely and focus on other mecha properties.

I want them to transform, though. Most transforming mecha outside of Macross is pretty bad.
>>
>>10057118
Okay as long as you don't hunt in my town! I'd hate to have to elbow your kid in the face while I push my way to the pegs.
>>
>>10053940
N*canon and N*canon. Say anything negative about his precious brand and he'll come in screaming at the top of his cock breathed lungs.
>>
>>10059138
>I'd hate to have to elbow your kid in the face while I push my way to the pegs.
A kid who can't learn to take some elbows to the face while Hot Wheels hunting will never grow up to be a real man.
>>
>>10053940
Mezco. Darais Prince (damazing) is about as literal a sperg as you can get.
>>
>>10059243
Probably because you troll the board more than anything else
>>
>>10054034
This
>>
>>10059849
You mean N*canon trolls the board more than anything else.
>>
>>10054034
Been collecting TF since I was a kid and I've never had any interactions with the "community".
Now that I've finally got a really good Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge I'm probably gonna call it a day and stop.
>>
File: big steppy.jpg (6 KB, 309x163)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>10059681
>when some brat grabs the zamac fastback mustang (probably would have bent the card)
>>
>>10053940
Marvel Legends fags
>>
>>10053940
Revolclickercultists.
They just can't stop bringing their horseshit into other threads. They should be banned.
>>
>>10061290
I like revoltech but they've become very culty here, almost like extreme body-modifiers who just want more and more articulation even if not every figure calls for it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.