[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669182365098260.png (1.25 MB, 880x1100)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>>DRAWTHREAD RULES<<<

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• Only bump your request once every 24 hours. Don't bump WIPs.
• If you have a WIP quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your drawfag can find you.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next, this is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining about it.
• Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads. Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, don't draw it.
• Stay on topic. This thread has been deleted twice!

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
• Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nqc3xPYS7GiM7w4JKapsOutrTYbXTR0i2LjxbltjbpE/edit#gid=0

Figure Drawing:
https://www.quickposes.com/en/gestures/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Biohazard: >>86770636
>>
File: AHOY!!.jpg (250 KB, 800x1000)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
anchor post
>>
It may be time for a new anchor pic.

Requesting a new anchor pic!
>>
File: FUCKYOUROYCE.jpg (595 KB, 880x1100)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>86822247
You made the thread pic a photoshop:
>>86813478
>>86813551

Not just that, but a shitty photoshop that removes the original artist's name. I don't know how these threads can get any fucking worse. Fuck you Royce.
>>
File: Aylasel Iligaza.png (63 KB, 740x1348)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>86822309
Requesting one featuring the Janissary girl. Decided to name her Aylasel Iligaza, or Ayla for short.
>>
File: Blue Diavolo.jpg (462 KB, 649x1500)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>86822309
Why not? I'll throw My hat in.

Requesting My character here pointing to the anchor and insisting that it's part of the plan, while another character is with him and giving him a confused stare.
I leave the details of the other character up to you. Can be one of yours, somebody you just made up for the post, or a character from somebody else's anchor request.
>>
>>86822553
Sorry, I meant to add that version. And for goodness sake, stop with your obsession with Royce.
>>
>>86822247
Requesting a heavy metal focused Bard Tiefling with his mechanical bassist companion, just shredding away on their instruments together. The Tiefling uses the Axe Guitar while the robot uses a Clockwork bass.
>https://youtu.be/3QETllul-Ik
>>
File: 1666739697973848.jpg (180 KB, 1200x1536)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>86822309
I think loli marauder should really be the next anchor, standing on a norscan anchor
>>
>>86822553
>a shitty photoshop that removes the original artist's name
Signature is still there if you'd bother to look. It's next to her sheathed dagger on the right.

Maybe I don't get it since I'm not an artist Myself, but I think having your name in two places on the image is redundant, especially with one of them taking up a lot more space than the other.
>>
File: 1668372293201324.jpg (313 KB, 1416x1024)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Well, here we go again... So, I need a girl who's lower torso had shifted into a hundred feet long centipede, that has malformed dog heads growing out of it. She also has a blood colored crystal on her chest, but that's optional. If it's not too much, I would also love if there was a separate panel of her whispering "I'm a superhero" into someone's ear.
Bonus points for the dogheads chewing on people in lab coats and a long hallway filled with the centipede body.

I know it's a huge request and don't expect anything, but I'd be very grateful to any drawnon kind enough to undertake it.
>>
>>86822639
The point is the OP pic isn't even a fill from the drawthreads. It's just some faggot's request to remove the artist's watermark.

>>86822632
Seconding this.
>>
>>86822632
Requesting the marauder getting timed out, sitting in the corner with a dunce capm
>>
Requesting everyone to calm fuck down about the thumbnail. OP made a mistake, but for God's sake, its a fill. And the one with the artist's name was uploaded on this thread. So problem solved.
>>
>>86822247
Dude, almost every thread's been a biohazard zone for months. Welcome to the new normal.
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 513x425)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>86822278
Anchoring space pirate queen outfit
>>
>>86822728
>for God's sake, its a fill

It's not a fill you moron. It's someone finding this image and asking some other fuck to remove a watermark: https://www.deviantart.com/claparo-sans/art/COMM-Zeraithe-897624614

>>86822715
>dunce capm

Learn to fucking spell Royce.
>>
>>86822309
Make one yourself, faggot.
>>
>>86822907
>>86822924
Cool it with your fixation on the furry and pull the stick out of your ass for one fucking thread.
>>
File: cloun.png (604 KB, 1712x894)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>86822247
requesting a buff Human clown girl barbarian holding a comically large warhammer dipping with blood
>>
File: Stalker_.png (2.42 MB, 2358x1838)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
Re-posting since I got in the last thread rather late
Requesting my mech for a (hopefully) upcoming game of the Mechwarrior RPG. Basic rundown is that it is a custom stalker in the colors of the Taurian Guard with bull horns on top and the unit insignias painted on it's side along with the phrase "mess with the bull get the horns"
>>
>>86823209
No, your choice of OP pic is art theft. Go fuck yourself you enormous faggot.
>>
File: a.png (51 KB, 1000x1000)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>86822309
>>
File: 1565123939194.jpg (235 KB, 1450x1450)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>86822247
>>86822309
Requesting my oni-spawn tiefling martial artist straddling an anchor. She fights primarily with her fists, as well as bite and gore attacks. She wears an oni-mask like the one on the top left. Her general appearance and clothing are as the bottom left, but with the hair in the top right. Hair is white, eyes are amber. She uses a fighting style based on drunken boxing techniques and often fights while drunk, so she keeps at least two jugs of sake like the one on the lower right tied around her waist.

I should also mention, that while born of oni, she herself does not possess the general features of her kin. In fact, save for her red skin, she could easily pass for human. As a result of this she wears the mask as an attempt to put on the fiendish mien she always felt she ought to have (and to scare the fuck out of everybody she fights).
>>
File: the perpetual cycle.png (148 KB, 1000x1000)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
I am aware of the irony in posting this but it needs to be said.

Alternatively:
>Royce exists
>mfs complain
>mfs complain about mfs complaining

And ironically, this post too will probably lead to some shit.

Can we all just mellow out for a thread or two?
>>
File: 1668839094864955.png (1.78 MB, 1866x878)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>86822247
Gonna try this one last time.
Requesting art of my centaur blacksmith character.
She's very giddy, tomboyish and “southern," so I imagine her idly holding a straw of wheat between her teeth as she's working on something.
Her brief story is that she wandered off from her tribe due to not fitting in, as well as being curious about the human civilization. Luckily, she found her calling as a smith for a Ironcasters' Guild, since she surprisingly found metallurgy and smithing an easy thing to pick up.
Her nickname is "Horseshoe," since that's the first thing she had made.
>>
File: snippet.jpg (34 KB, 623x531)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>86822090
>>86821127

Thanks both of you for the input. I don't do it all at once, this is something I'm working on for myself. The in progress ones might make it appear that way because the layers all stack together and I have certain ones turned on and off.

Honestly, the biggest issue I see in my own work is that I go too fast and don't "proofread" my work.
>>
File: Ragnar.jpg (1.4 MB, 3476x2034)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>86822247
Requesting Ragnar, my trollborn Viking warrior. He's next in line to become the chief of his village and has chosen a life of adventuring in order to gain the experience necessary to lead his people.

He's based on a character from an old fighting game that my brother and I used to play on our N64 when we were kids.
>>
>>86823617
The scratchy lines could also be holding you back there.
It can feel easier and busier, and it can work out sometimes, but scratchy lines like that can misslead you more often than not when it comes time to do the final pennings. The exception is of course things like messy hair and fur and such.
Undo binds like ctrl+Z have become my best friend. I try keeping my lines tidy, and if I don't get the line right, I undo and try again. It sounds aimless and tedious, but it doesn't take that much longer to get a nice line I feel I can use, and ends up neater in the long run once I get to penning, having one clear line to follow instead of dozens of lines over one another.

If they're all on seperate layers, then that's fine, you can just hide other layers.

I like how you don't shy away from hands by the way, a lot of artists around your skill level tend to hide the hands, or don't involve them in anything complex. Good luck with that piece!

I'll give the armchair critique a rest for now, I need sleep.
>>
File: Agrocybe.png (2.68 MB, 2724x1475)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>86822278
anchoring mushroom lion
>>
>>86822819
The bell is so her enemies can hear her approaching.
>>
>>86824798
Super fucking cute, thank you anon!
You got any socials I could follow your work on?
>>
>>86824827
I don't yet, but I'll totally consider it. I'm semi regular on here, so I may have socials by then.
>>
File: earth genasi.jpg (2.24 MB, 1956x1566)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
Requesting an Earth Genasi Cleric, stoney skin with rock/pebble protrusions on his head and all over the body, cracked skin instead of scars. Worships a blue dragon and chiseled his shoulder rock into a dragon head. Don't know if the Cleric part even matters to the artist since I'm not picky about the armor or anything, would just love to see the dragon head shoulderplate rock thing.
>>
File: cecildongslurper.png (839 KB, 1488x2098)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
Requesting this elf trying to convince the viewer to let her join their party. She's super useful and handy to keep around, she promises.
>>
>>86825085
>Cecil Dongslurper
>>>/aco/6851339
>>
File: morningstar widow.png (5.24 MB, 5076x2392)
5.24 MB
5.24 MB PNG
>>86822247
Requesting a vampire & undead hunter. A grim looking woman, a severe look about here (much like the idea that we could have of a mean victorian era housekeeper. Eyes can be a bit sunken, skin fairly pale.
Tried to put some written details on the picture too. Bloodborne/Van Helsing aesthetics should fit her well, main weapon is the spiked chain-whip she inherited from her husband family (which were basically not!Belmont).
Not hellbent on a specific pose, just suggesting a bit of a religious/martyr imagery with her holding/hugging the chainwhip close to her and maybe drawing some blood from her forearms/whips. Or just being around with the chain whip in one hand and a repeating crossbow on the other
>>
File: 1669141504343698.png (705 KB, 1764x1016)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
Holy shit. The last thread was such a dumpster fire that I didn't think to look.

This delivery is fucking awesome and I hope the draw friend sees my thanks!
>>
>>86825166
I don't see anything lewd about this request, anon.
>>
>>86822247
Requesting a mothgirl in style of a rosy maple moth.
I just need something cute to represent a guide in the faewilds for my players.
>>
File: 5-n.jpg (87 KB, 468x533)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Anyone willing and capable to color this? I'd love to see her with strawberry-blonde hair, striking green eyes and a leather-y jacket.
>>
File: 2022_10_06_0is_Kleki.png (497 KB, 709x499)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>86822247
requesting a pale/grey orc with magical scars that emits magic white dust.
>>
>>86824798
Cute chestlet
>>
>>86823472
we all know it’s you
>>
>>86825586
>>>/a/
>>
>>86823209
faggot you give yourself away with the way you refer to yourself and the fact that you can't fucking spell or use correct grammar ever. Eat a dick. Everyone is tired of you.
>>
>>86827074
Even if I am Royce the point still stands.
>>
>>86823472
>>86827459

Royce

The issue isn't that you exist, you self-victimizing faggot, it's your constant attention whoring and the fact that you are stupid as shit. The fact that you have DISGUSTING fetishes wouldn't even factor into it except we're all aware of them because you force it into every thread. You're also a massive hypocrite considering how often you decide to participate in flame wars while complaining about how the drama around you exists. You call people pedos for making unsexualized loli requests like that doesn't indicate that you've fucked animals IRL Plus you talk like every creep that ever groomed an insecure fat high school girl.

All of this would be excusable, ALL OF IT, if your are didn't FUCKING SUCK.

YOUR DRAWINGS FUCKING STINK. They're barely legible despite being entirely symbol drawing with no functioning anatomy backing them and being fucking FURRY ART which is the easiest shit in the world to be lazy about, not to mention your proportioning is garbage even despite the crutch of being fat AND furry, which are the two most forgiving genres in that respect.

I can't wait for you to choke to death on something and rid the world of having to put up with you. EVERYONE in your life is worse off for having met you.
>>
>>86827590
I just realised royce is basically dobson, but with a fat fetish instead of inflation
>>
>>86827590
I ain't reading all that shit and I doubt that Royce would want to either

If everybody could just shut the fuck up every once in a while (and I'ma say that Royce needs to do so too sometimes because I've seen him) the thread wouldn't be so clogged with all this bullshit

Niggas clog up the thread, then other niggas complain about the thread getting clogged, and it repeats in an endless fucking cycle. We all gotta shut the fuck up every once in a while. At least we could excuse it if we were at least having a healthy discussion about some shit that needs to be said, but that's not happening. It's always just some niggas complaining about other niggas and it's fucking cyclical.

PS if it was Royce who posted that frog, it probably would've been an obese bear instead and I think we all know that.
>>
>>86823472
I may have a solution, since the mods aren't going to deal with these fags and their crossboard shitshows. Several nuclear options of sorts if things keep getting worse.
>>
>>86827646
you are literally the only retard on this board ho types like that and you constantly post memes with “royce” edited in
kill yourself
>>
>>86827679
You might mald about it on twitter or something
>>
File: Stop Hatin.gif (111 KB, 400x221)
111 KB
111 KB GIF
>>86827683
You are beyond saving

Imagine letting a furry live rent-free in your head this fucking hard
>>
>>86827724
kys
y
s
>>
>>86822553
so he posted a better image? why are you whining
>>
File: koblwix.png (555 KB, 1920x2030)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
Requesting a stocky Kobold miner foreman inventor. He's got a weird mining tool and a love for cigars.
Also included clothing and pose refs but I'm not too set on those, the clothes in particular. Would still be neat if his gut were exposed
>>
File: Metal Soul Shredding.png (3.7 MB, 2180x1897)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
Requesting a Succubus bard/warlock patron that offers her power to fast track them into fame and fortune with her taking a cut of the profits and their souls as collateral. Plays a metal guitar, wears sunglasses that slightly obscure her glowing infernal eyes and has medium/long red hair with the rest of her outfit being a mix of the other references. Can also have her using some of her infernal magic to have some pyrotechnics while she's shredding on the guitar with a smug grin.
>>
File: greengay.jpg (239 KB, 936x1224)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>86822278
The tank for a mister with a green power ranger. I'll finish later.
>>
File: Mask1.jpg (29 KB, 600x600)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I have a character who is a complete sociopathic snake bastard who changes his personality in a chameleonic fashion to blend in.

Requesting an above average height, lithe, and long-limbed (particularly legs and long, slender hands) human rogue. He has light blue eyes, pale skin, and dirty blonde hair that is just below shoulder-length. He is going to be either a Rogue of some sort, or a college of whispers Bard.

I was thinking that the mask must be made of either wood or ivory- it should be hard and strapped around his head by a single band of cloth or something. Eyes and mouth must have hole. I was thinking the colour might be either burgundy or chocolate brown, but take whatever creative license you want with the colours.

As a rogue or bard, he'd be wearing some sort of leather armour. I also like the idea of a hooded cloak.

This guy will be lvl 1, so he should not look exceptionally powerful or edgy. Thanks.
>>
File: Mask3.jpg (77 KB, 666x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>86828462
Continued
>>
>>86827788
Seriously fuckwit?
>>86822907
>>86823354
>>
>>86822247
Requesting a level 1 great old one Kobold warlock. He thinks he's evil, just really misguided. Very big ominous staff and skin like blackened steel. Scooby-doo villain level of goofery
>>
>>86828322
Just go to >>/aco/
>>
>>86829158
It's >>>/aco/
Newfag
>>
>>86829285
>>>/gofuckyourself/
>>
File: 1643087875216.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>86822553
>a shitty photoshop that removes the original artist's name
>>
>>86825085
>>
>>86822247
Requesting a "subtly" chaos aligned space marine in the armor pictured.
Mostly looking for a recolor, but I won't say no to cakes.

The Blessed Hand are a chaos space marine warband that while they fight in opposition to the Imperium, believe themselves to be fighting for a more humane and functional humanity in line of the God-Emperor's vision.
That they have aligned with Chaos to see their ends fulfilled, to them, Chaos only a mere tool. The cruelties they enact upon imperial planets are merely growing pangs of a nation free of the deluded and oppressive.
>>
File: rock dude.png (1.7 MB, 1640x1324)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>86824880
>>
File: Monk Prompt.png (1.52 MB, 1400x1072)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
Requesting art of my Tiefling Monk, if anyone wants to try their hand at it!

She has slate grey skin and travels pretty light but she uses a scimitar in battle. Her expression is usually pretty serious and stern, she's analytical and mistrusting.

I don't have a strong image of her outfit but she used to be an acolyte so I feel like robes work well, but tied tight to help her move as a Monk.

One thing is that I know Tieflings are often very sexual and that's something I don't want with this character, she's pretty and has had people flirt with her but she doesn't show off her body at all. But she does have thick thighs.

I hope that's enough information, and thank you to anyone who wants to try this!
>>
>>86828504
yes, very seriously, the image was improved, and it's not like the artist's name isn't still in there if you actually look at it

delete your shit version and don't post it again
>>
>>86831326
You must be blind or seriously fucking stupid.

>the image was improved
No, it wasnt. Not even in the slightest. A watermark was removed and you thought it was ok to post it as a "fill." Nice art theft bro.

>delete your shit version
Why don't you go tell the original artist how shit their work is? Here: https://www.deviantart.com/claparo-sans/art/COMM-Zeraithe-897624614

Cry more you fat fucking bitch.
>>
>>86831420
>A watermark was removed and you thought it was ok to post it as a "fill."
I mean the request WAS to remove the watermark. So that is a fill for that request. If the request had been "give me biker babe with an explosion behind her" and someone just posted stolen artwork then I agree with you, but it was the requester rather than the filler who was stealing this.
>>
>>86831420
i think you're both blind and seriously fucking stupid

a watermark which was blocking the image and ruining it was removed, therefore the image was improved

i was not the one who posted it, but i would happily do so, and i would also happily do photoshops like that, possibly for someone else if i like the art

>deviantart
lmao, it all makes sense, you're one of those really low quality deviantart artists who somehow created the implicit rule that the worse the art the more heavily it needs to be covered in watermarks, aren't you
>>
>>86831448
Agreed. The requester is the art thief, and someone was stupid enough to post this slightly edited image as the OP, as though it was a fill of any significance, when we had a bunch of excellent fills in the last thread. Pretty sad if you ask me.

>>86831456
You're talking about a watermark that barely covered the image, let alone "ruined" it. But by all means, keep photoshopping watermarks and encouraging art theft. I'm sure that'll go over well in a fucking thread about creating original art, you fucking dope.

>LMAO DEVIANTART
Keep projecting faggot. Here's the artist's artstation page if it makes you feel any better: https://www.artstation.com/claparo
Quick! Make us some epic fills by shopping all the watermarks out of those images too!
>>
>>86831588
>implying i'm even going to bother clicking any of your links
take your meds
>>
>>86831633
Cope and seethe
>>
>>86831640
funny coming from the guy raging about fucking watermarks, lmao
>>
>>86830423
So theyre the r/atheism marines
>>
>>86829885
A+ work kind drawfriend, she's sure to get into a reputable party now. Thank you much <3
>>
>>86831205
Not OR, nice work.
>>
>>86831668
funny from the guy justifying art theft, lmao
>>
>>86831733
>art theft
Victimless crime.
>>
>>86831748
it's not even art theft yet for at least two separate reasons, he really does need his meds
>>
>>86831748
>>86831764
Cool story bro, hope that encourages drawfags other than Royce to keep posting shit
>>
>>86831685
Nah, they actually try to get stuff done.
>>
>>86831787
You think that sperging out about the watermark for so many posts is helping in any way?
>>
>>86831796
You think that defending art theft for so many posts is helping in any way?
>>
the funniest part is that this shithow is the retard’s third attempt at making the thread
>>
File: aaf.png (243 KB, 680x709)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>86831819
>>
File: unknown (2).png (234 KB, 1667x1386)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
Shut the fuck up both of you and draw aliens
>>
>>86831828
Nice fill. Gonna use it for my next 5e character: Chaddeus Thaddeus. Got socials drawfag? Hope it makes the next OP image!
>>
>>86831846
>implying i didn't just google it
meds, now
>>
>>86831944
dilate, now
>>
>94 replies,
>34 images.
>41% ratio. 59% is about bitching over an image and requests and anyone in general.

And you guys wonder why all the good artists stopped drawing for you guys.
>>
>>86832059
And ironically as another guy pointed out, the thread being shit up leads to people complaining about the thread being shit up and the vicious cycle continues endlessly.
>>
>>86832059
Imagine being so poor you have to beg artists to draw for you
>>
>>86832059
there have been people intentionally shitting up places for years all across the site
>>
>>86832171
>inb4 Discord posting

Discord drama isn't real, it can't hurt you
>>
>>86832305
I don't mean just them, I mean off-site people who think it's a great laugh to shit in someone else's cereal because they think the whole site is /b/.
and yes it is real, if not here then on other boards.
>>
>>86832333
it's true but it's mostly because of the anonymous no-account nature of this site, it's the same thing as when people act retarded in public when they're wearing a mask
>>
>>86832353
This post is incomprehensible. Fuck off Royce
>>
>>86832368
this is an example of such a person
>>
>>86832059
There's still good deliveries in the previous thread, you just have to ignore the excessive shitposting in between.
>>
>>86832376
Ironic coming from you Royce, you schizoposting attention whore. Work on your art, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>86832469
i don't know who that is, so i'm guessing you're the schizo
>>
>>86832493
Lmao. Whatever you say fatso. You are blight upon these threads.
>>
Any progress on new anchor images?
>>
>>86833004
Nah everyone's been too busy arguing
>>
lol
>>
>>86833004
There's one right here: >>86823367
>>
>>86832522
NTA, but with all the shit above you're projecting fierce. Spend less time accusing other anons of being the furry fuck and offer something of value to the fucking thread, already. Something that isn't drama or your endless schizo bitchfit.
>>86833105
I'm pretty sure that one's been around a while and no one used it?
>>86833031
Watching these fucks sperg out about him so much is kind of entertaining in it's own way.
>>
Requesting /tg/ variant of this. Could be Sister of Battle, Eldar, Cultist-Chan. Let’s have some fun!
>>
Requesting a band of veiled dark elf thieves home invading a wealthy nord home while looting and vandalizing it as well as tormenting the family inside.
>>
>>86831205
OR here, that's amazing, thank you! Do you have any socials I can follow you on?
>>
File: its over.jpg (93 KB, 620x681)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
it's over
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2qEm1B
>>
>>86831821
This thread is probably beyond saving.
>>
>>86834800
>these threads
Fixed.
>>
>>86833950
https://twitter.com/GeeHaich_GH
>>
FUNGUS LION FRIEND
Are you still around?
>>
>>86835332
yes but i'm about to sleep
>>
>>86835345
Cool cool. What's the ETA for when you need it? Should be done soon-ish kinda, but if you need it soon I can grind it out.
>>
>>86835350
take however long you need or are inclined to spend
maybe post a status update or wip in a few days
>>
>>86835390
Cool cool. Like I mentioned last time, sorry for the wait, I'll try to get it done for this thread.
>>
>>86825183
>>86822278
Anchoring for this. Will get to work on sketching this evening.
>>
I'm requesting this guy, but as a tiefling with three horns and slightly greying skin. He's a gross fat merchant pc who represents gluttony.
>>
>>86836228
Fuck of course I forgot to post his picture
>>
>>86834068
>all his characters have 37 thousand fingers
>BAWWW AI IS SO GOOD BROS I GIVE UP ITS BETTER THAN I COULD EVER BE UWU

faggot.
>>
>>86834068
>Those hands
you will never be an artist
>>
File: FMK2ZV7VkAQur0W.jpg (1.46 MB, 1693x2386)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
Would some sexy, handsome Anon draw him a tail or two?
>>
File: ballinmess.png (495 KB, 713x832)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>86822278

Anchoring spherical space pirate ship notes and composition.
>>
>>86836332
OR here. Looking good
>>
File: Rockabilly Jiangshi.png (2.15 MB, 1704x1572)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
Requesting my character for an upcoming campaign about vampire racecar drivers. She's a jiangshi mechanic (turns out the stiff arms can help get better torque) who died in the 50's, so she has strong rockabilly/greaser fashion sense. Extremely tough and confrontational, known to suck the life energy from other drivers, or just bash their knees with a wrench.

Figure she wears either the classic jiangshi burial robes or more contemporary rockabilly fashion, but she's gotta have the leather jacket on top either way
>>
>>86836327
Seconding this!
>>
>>86825489
bump
>>
Requesting a pic of a handsome blade dancer minotaur, with long flowing hair.
>>
File: Thyragog_color.png (1.14 MB, 1200x1600)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>86837129
Requesting my monk minotaur bullying the cow fag
>>
File: RoarsAndSpores.png (40 KB, 768x1152)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
HE'S GOT ROARS
HE'S GOT SPORES
HE IS KING OF THE FUNGAL
Hope you like it, friend!

Anyways, been a hot minute! How y'all been?
I see the threads one again went to shit without me again (lol)[/spoiler[
Oh well, glad to be back anyways. May not have time for another fill, but happy I could at least hammer one out this time around. Might have more time in a bit.
>>86835345
>>
>>86837484
>>86828672
The kobold got to level two, and he likes munching on goblin fingers
>>
File: wwlp.png (133 KB, 253x235)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>Every time I go to spoiler something for a meme I always manage to fuck it up.
I'll see myself out...
>>
>>86834068
>The one with the monster's head floating in the air all AAAGH
>Third nipples trying to hide under the armpit of that one guy
>More abs than fingers somehow on another
I think AI art should stick to small assets or atmospheric pieces for now. It doesn't have a vast enough library of works to borrow from to make anything good, and still looks like an old lady vomited onto someone elses artwork.
>>
>>86837484
it is cool
thank you very much once again
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (775 KB, 711x751)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
Requesting this cyberpunk monk who got nabbed by Maelstrommers, who mutilated him for funsies.
Originally an athletic guy, and a torn up strommer leather jacket over his old buddhist monk robes.
Go as wild as you want/care/can be arsed to with the more mechanical cybereye
Every limb more or less replaced, dont much care how, as long as he looks gnarly and has his nose cut off, (Idea, feel free to ignore = maybe lankier than meat limbs would be?)
Face too, should be beyond fucked if one can be bothered.
I Expect literally nothing, even a sketch ill have to throw at my friend to color in photoshop would make my day.
>>
>>86822686
>artist's watermark
Good Riddance; AI is already making artists irrelevant, we should be removing their water marks.
>>
>>86834068
Game, Set, Match. . .
AND its already over, AI has taken the gold silver and bronze tonight.
>>
>>86838323
>>86838229
Reminder that all AI-fags are just call center pajeets
>>
File: Ai artist.jpg (531 KB, 2420x1805)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>86834068
>>
>>86837773
>thank you very much once again
Welcome mate! Hope it serves you well.
>>
>>86827914
Bump
>>
is there another drawthread besides the /aco/ oc one that’s not about drawing fanart to go to?
>>
File: IMG-20221125-WA0004.jpg (161 KB, 1600x1600)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>86825183
>>86822278

Here's a sketch senpai
>>
>>86840482
Forgot my trip. It's a me.
>>
>>86840482
Damn, this is real cool.
>>
>>86840482
>>86840492
Fucken rad thanks a lot, really cool pose, you really capturer her well! Won't go further than that so no need ot anchor it in the next thread right? just realised that with her stats and skill attributions she won't even been able to use the crossbow lmao
>>
>>86840586
Oh I'm just getting started. I'm just going to sleep now, but i planned to fully color it. Want to use this for a commission sheet in the future!

I can remove the crossbow, desu it was giving me a headache just thinking about rendering it, but if I remove it I might have to tweak the pose a bit to balance it all out
>>
>>86840649
alright thanks! yeah remove the crossbow, i was really disapointed but i had to make room for her skill allocation to cover other side of the caracter (mainly alchemy skill so that she can throw bombs & drink mutagens, but no need to draw those). do tweak as needed and do your things, i fully trust your jugement on changing the pose and stuff.
talking about commission sheet, no blog up? your name here is quite "common" i'd say so i didn't find a blog on any platform
>>
>>86840675
You can check me out on Instagram @damascusdraws.

I've taken a hiatus due to personal stuff but re-started recently and want to take it seriously this time around, which is why I came here for the cool ideas you guys produce. Want to make 3 really good paintings from this thread to use as examples for a future revamp of my commission offers.

Crossbow is out then, will update tomorrow. Good night senpai
>>
>>86840750
Nice. NTA, but I'd be more than happy to help you out with that goal. I'd love to commission you sometime in the near future. I'll send you an email sometime later this weekend.
>>
If you’ve requested for like three threads you have to know your request is shit right? Why keep requesting it if you know no one is ever going to draw it
>>
>>86840989
Recently i've seen request that have been requested for like 3/5 threads, maybe more and still had quality deliveries. just assume that a new drawfag will pop up or that others are going through multiple requests or just noticed some they haven't before. stop doomposting anon
>>
File: pizza_theif.png (393 KB, 1188x760)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
To the guy who took the rat theif request. Do you have a gallery of a sorts?
>>
>>86838336
>>86838611
You may not like it, you may not want it, but you must be reminded that luddite ideology has already failed to stop the long leaps of progress.

All hail the machine gods, and their lovecraftian hands.
>>
File: 1668705333074179.png (56 KB, 988x1472)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Edit these to have hot pants instead of trousers
>>
File: 1668705269174051.png (55 KB, 988x1512)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>86841220
>>
>>86837484
I've been trying to do this one for a while, but keep scraping each concept completely unsatisfied. You really did a great job with this.
>>
Requesting art of an upcoming character. A Cleric of the Light Domain Dhampir. Stands up tall at all times, always has an idle smile on his face, but his red eyes look vacant. A follower of the setting's Sun God, a very self sacrificial person, cares little for his own well being. Is on the search for his Vampire daddy so he can fucking murder him.
He's got blonde hair, pointy teeth, slightly pointed ears, and red eyes that gently fade into an orange color. Despite how properly he holds himself, the weapon swinging at his hips is a brutal looking spiked mace.
A sort of Spike Spiegal vibe going on, seems very relaxed and cool, but is very quick to click into action and has a lot of baggage.
>>
File: WatersBane.jpg (85 KB, 887x1000)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Requesting this creature, this black turtle-like creature with a hideous human face and mangled sharp teeth, in an alleyway, turning its head to the viewer with a severed arm or leg in its mouth?
Maybe with an eerie, cold mist or ice forming at its feet?
>>
File: shield tank green ranger.jpg (1.61 MB, 1296x1383)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Requesting a green ranger inspired dual-shield tank.

The party in my game needs a tank so I decided to make a dual-shield tank build to accompany them. With the recent loss of one of my heroes I decided to make this character a bit of a tribute as well. Here's the brief of his look.

> Bulky humanoid figure, no unusual racial features showing.
> Heavy bulky armor, never removes any of it. Face is always hidden.
> Dual shields, turtle styled, either paired halves or not, preferably about the size of a standard kite shield.
> Green Ranger inspired, heavily.
> Dragon Turtle inspiration.
> Regional styles (weeb/european/etc) up to artist's discretion as long as it's fantasy.

I didn't want to do a campy copypasta reference, just want to make the character heavily inspired by the original Green Ranger and easily recognizable as such while still being somewhat unique in design. Sort of like a "non-copyright infringing" version. Please and thank you.

I have a pic I can use for a placeholder now but I'd still like something original so it's less of a cheap insert and more of a solid character and reference.
>>
File: Roger request.png (4.59 MB, 2840x1965)
4.59 MB
4.59 MB PNG
Requesting My dragonborn paladin of Bahamut, to this day the only character of mine to properly ascend through levels 1-20.

He was partially inspired by the Doom Slayer, so if you could pose him doing a glory kill on a demon or something like that, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>86841999
This got filled in the last thread, fuck off
>>
>>86842477
NTA but I don't think it did.
>>
File: waku.png (466 KB, 2657x2054)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
hello, i like to draw cute girls, give me a request
>>
>>86842641
how about a gloved noblewoman?
>>
>>86842571
>>86841999
It wasn't last thread, it was actually this thread:
>>86828397
>>
>>86842641
>>86822565
>>
>>86823476
Bump
>>
>>86842641
Draw a cute halfling barbarian girl
>>
>>86842641
>>86842751
>>86842763
>>86842770
Incinta
>>
>>86842641
a cute druid girl with a flute
>>
>>86842777
Te ipsum occidere
>>
>>86843077
il tuo italiano è merda

non perfino italiano, è parole incomprensibili
>>
>>86843131
Latine loquebar, stultus homo. Radix tua lingua mea et cetera. Quomodo tam ignarus es ut non videas me Italicum non loqui?
>>
>>86842641
Cute drow girl wanting to do a sacrifice with toy/wooden knife
>>
>>86843170
nigga I ain't reading all that

you win this time

ma solo questo tempo
>>
>>86842641
Gothic Ranger girl with a giant wolf spider animal companion.
>>
>>86842641
Tiny hand-sized mouse maid doing her best to dust your desk (you got her from a wizard)
>>
>>86842641
Draw a cute gorgon girl making sculptures
>>
>>86823476
>>86842765
Never done a centaur before, seems interesting. I'll be busy for a bit though, so won't be able to get to it for a while. Hit me up if you don't mind a bit of a wait.
>>
>>86831226
>Tiefling monk
weapon wouldn't be a scimitar it'd be contraceptives dumbass
>>
>>86823476
I will give this one a try, so keep an eye on the thread for the next couple of days. I've got a lot on my plate with work this weekend, but I'll see if I can't get a sketch up for you soon, fellow centaur man.
>>
>>86842641
Goblin ninja. Bonus if she has a sumo orc or bear as a dynamic duo partner
>>
>>86842641
very long hair very big sword girl - 1200s central yuro landgrab edition
picrel is the battle when the habsburgs started to get the ball rolling
>>
>>86842641
Chaos warrior Loli wearing a helmet too big
>>
>>86843340
I'm doing this one later today
>>
>>86845210
looking forward to it
>>
>>86842756
Oh my bad didn't see the WIP.
>>86828397
Looks pretty solid so far, thanks for picking it up!
>>
>>86844134
If you're interested, then I don't mind waiting. Any rendition of the character is fine.
>>
>>86840750
Mind if I add you to the drawfriend list in the op? That way anons can get in contact with you (also feel free to edit your details as appropriate to what you will and wont draw)
>>
File: IMG-20221126-WA0000.jpg (123 KB, 1600x1600)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>86846483
Much obliged, senpai. Thanks.

Here's an update on the hunter girl. Changed the arm so she's holding the spikewhip with both hands. Now I'm playing around with values and light. Tomorrow ill get to adding details like tears on her glove and a little blood and so on
>>
>>86846615
Goddammit my fucking tripcode
>>
>>86846615
N...nice lips
>>
File: oracle of gozreh.png (6.1 MB, 2884x2188)
6.1 MB
6.1 MB PNG
currently playing in a Pathfinder game, requesting that for another player who doesn't really have character art, and his character has probably been my favorite of the group
>Barbarian devoted, praying and having vision from a god of storm. Quite muscular and imposing, white hair.
>eyes are clouded, she has a blindness curse
>put some clothing reference in there, has a bit of a norse vibe
>wields a glaive polearm
She can sprout out wings, so you can put them if you'd like, another defining piece of clothings is a black lion pelt
>>
File: boringrequests.png (1.41 MB, 3300x2550)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>86845557
despite the name it was a lot of fun
>>
File: RoarsAndSpores.png (46 KB, 768x1152)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Liked it enough I may end up using it in my own campaigns so did another pass over this one instead of relaxin' and chillin' today. May as well post the results, both for OR and also why not.
Still had two slots In the palette before it hit 16 colours, a deeper lowest value seemed reasonable.

>>86846242
Will do then! I'll get started on it tomorrow. Make sure to anchor in the next thread friend. I don't do horses so it may be a lot of messing around before I figure out what I want to do with it.
>>
>>86846615
>tears on her glove
she better repair them, hand protection is very important in this line of work

she could also use some fingers on them
>>
>>86844604
>a man of culture in a drawthread
Based. I can't wait to see it.
>>86846997
I'll be sure to do so.
I can't believe I might get two deliveries. Thank you so much, anons.
>>
File: SK_Lady_4chan.jpg (706 KB, 3110x4500)
706 KB
706 KB JPG
>>86822278
>>86825183
Alright then! Here's the finished piece. Don't think I'll go much further. Hope you like it, guys.
>>
>>86847314
Not OR, that's fucking gorgeous work.
>>
>>86847314
OR here, fucking rad anon, really can't ask for more. Looking forward to seeing the other fill you'll make in the threads or following your blog
>>
File: Bek_Reference.png (4.36 MB, 2500x2500)
4.36 MB
4.36 MB PNG
Thanks so much to the draw friend who started the request a couple threads ago

I'm sorry I didn't respond at the time that you started filling, I'd kinda lost hope after posting the request a few times and figured I'd come back later

Here it is again, if you (or anyone) are still out there and felt like working on it more! I appreciate your time
>>
>>86847526
Realized I forgot to mention

He's a Pathfinder 2e Magus who served as a combat medic in Magnimar before being sent home and immediately off to the Magaambya in Nantambu

His armor can have some supernatural effects going on because he's a Soulforger that manifests his armor through strength of will alone!
>>
>>86847314
>ywn have a vampire-slaying goth mommy gf
Why live?
>>
>>86847643
Not with that attitude, anon.
>>
File: centaur_blacksmith.png (753 KB, 1839x1347)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>86822278
>>86823476
Started this before I saw the other two anons picking it up. Anyways, hope you enjoy.
>>
>>86848800
I'm pretty sure I'm out of luck for a long time after this thread, holy hell. It's a great delivery, thank you so much!
>>
>>86848800
Not OR, but quite a quality fill. Pat yourself on the back!
>>
>>86844642
It feels ill appropriate to bump, but fuck it.
>>
>>86846916
cute mouse, thank you
glad you enjoyed yourself
>>
>>86848800
no one's going to complain about multiple cakes
especially when that's some quality horse
>>
>>86844642
>>86849266
It is absolutely "ill appropriate." Fuck you Royce.

>>86848800
Great work drawfriend!
>>
>>86849266
You cannot have that heart attack fast enough
>>
all these cakes and I'm fucking starving, at least they look nice as hell
>>
>>86822811
First half was a shitshow. Second half is looking better already, though I get this sense a powder keg is about to blow.
>>
>>86849785
Who are you talking to? What are you referring to? Please stop schizoposting.
>>
>>86849785
>schizo projecting his schizophrenia by pretending the other guy isn't replying to someone
>>
>>86849843
Ah fuck I did it to Myself >>86850219, now I'm the schizo.
>>
>>86846911
Your boy shares a fetish with me and is playing an oracle of one of my favorite deities. I'll do it if given some time.
>>
>>86822601
>>86822681
>>86823216
>>86823286
>>86823649
>>86823649
no one is going to draw these stop requesting and start commissioning dumb fucks
>>
>>86842641

A group of St. Trinnian's style witch students all carrying a cauldron. Maybe one with a gigantic spoon.
>>
>>86850219
>>86849843
>>86850228
Take a breather, buddy.
>>
>>86850325
jeez who pissed in your cereal
>>
File: FJM9ECEaMAEnsko.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
Hoola Hooping her weapon again badguys trying to surround her.
>>
>>86822247
Okay so hear me out. I know we just got a new anchor image, but I had an idea for another one.

Requesting a sea monster (such as a kraken, sea dragon, or giant shark) that is shaped like an anchor. That's it, do whatever y'all want.
>>
File: swolecone_anchor.png (483 KB, 1000x1348)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>86822309
>>
>>86850232
>your boy shares a fetish
Blind girls? Muscle girls?
>>
>>86853450
Damn, that's nice!
>>
File: Fanged deserter.png (123 KB, 926x703)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
Requesting this fanged deserter, with big vampire like fangs and a two never healing fang marks on their neck.
>>
>>86853519
It's the muscles. Blind girls are cute too, but big girls are where it's at. I'm almost done with the rough sketch, I decided to give her shortish hair to compensate for the lion pelt, I hope that will not bother the connoisseur.
>>
>>86854618
he probably picture her with wild and long hair but i'm sure it will turn up good either way and he'll be happy
>>
File: tiefmonk L.jpg (528 KB, 1500x1898)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>86831226
WIP. Going to continue tomorrow perhaps?
>>
>>86836739
>>86822278
Alright Imma get to work on this today
>>
>>86855674
Not the OR, but damn, son! That's nice!
>>
>>86851734
look at bdo lahn pictures/footage so you can give better references
>>
>>86855751
OR here, looking forward to it!
>>
File: Prompt.jpg (145 KB, 1128x450)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
If anyone wants to try something a bit more monstrous, my players just fucked up really badly in a way that's going to bite them in the ass much later on.

I need a vrock (left) who has been empowered and advanced by consuming four ekolids (right), taking on some of their qualities while growing in size and power. He has aspirations to become a new demon lord and so styles himself as noble, wearing scavenged finery that has been shredded by his claws in the process of putting it on. So, very skeksis-esque.

They basically handed him the ekolids on a platter and then gave him a way out of the Abyss, so he's going to go start feasting on stray souls and lantern archons--probably a few minor devils, too--and is going to slowly grow in power and intelligence as time goes on. They've chosen to ignore this for the time being.
>>
>>86855674
This is incredible, thank you so much!
>>
>>86851433
>a gigantic hockey stick

FTFY
>>
How come it’s always the low effort request that get the best fills
>>
>>86856449
Because drawfriends can involve their imagination and creativity in the simple requests, instead of catering to one's specific, autistically-detailed, 80$ commission-tier requests?
>>
>>86837129
Bump
>>
>>86822553
>I don't know how these threads can get any fucking worse.
CVT could come back
>>
>>86856497
He was there like a thread ago anon
>>
>>86856449
It isn't, you're just incredibly bitter.
>>
>>86856503
But not here now
>>
>>86856449
Drawfags draw what they want to draw. That varies from thread to thread, artist to artist. I got some incredibly details requests filled a while ago, and have had simpler ones ignored. And, of course, vice versa.
At the end of the day, if someone wants to draw a hot chick, they're going to take a request that involves drawing a hot chick, even if it's incredibly light on details or references. There's literally nothing you can do to get them to draw your grizzled old adventurer, even if the prompt you provide would make the piece much easier to draw.
>>
>>86856449
Pretty much >>86856472
The more is asked, the more I think “Christ dude, just commission someone”
Plus most drawfags aren’t looking to put too much effort into a fill. You get a couple try-hards who drop professional quality with “here’s a quick sketch tee hee” because they’re fishing for business, but most people are just looking for something to pass the time or practice on
>>
>>86856449
define low effort request
I won't (you) all of those who got filled in this one (around 5/6), but all off them were pretty well structured, to the point, with a decent amount of details, didn't seem too fetishy and at least linked to ttrpg.
>>
>>86855674
Looking forward to your works anon. So cool.
>>
File: ZG_Lady.png (3.43 MB, 4500x4500)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>>86836739
Here's a WIP.

Got other stuff to take care of. Will continue to work on it during the week, but might be slower due to day job.
>>
>>86855674
badly broken right foot
>>
>>86855674
This >>86857004
The sausage fingers, small head for her proprtions, and the long neck also hurt the piece.
>>
>>86856449
That’s not true anon, my request is incredibly low effort and it hasn’t been done. Just be patient dude, I’m sure someone will kind enough to fill yours
>>
>>86857377
>>86857004
Careful anons, if you critique anatomy, you might create another CVT
>>
>>86857004
>>86857377
>>86857637
What the fuck is this though, like when requests aren't being filled this thread is full of bitching about how whiny freeloaders are driving away drawfags...but when a request IS getting filled, all you do is shit on the drawfags for providing art for free yet somehow not to the standards of you who didn't even request the piece! What the fuck?
>>
>>86857745
You bore witness to the duality of man, anon.
>>
>>86857745
bruh, I am a drawfag, I just said the ankle’s broken because when you draw for a while, you get tunnel vision and don’t noice it, then you finish the thing and get pissed that you fucked up and now there’s too much to redo
I don’t even agree with the things the other guy said, muh neck is peak beglet muh critical eye dk shit
>>
>>86857745
Lmao CVT drove away a bunch of drawfags. I assume you’re new.
CVT has been here for years, and his anatomy has always been bad. He used to rush to fill as many requests as possible and didn’t leave much for anyone else. When drawfags gave him tips on anatomy he sperged out. And then soon after he started tripfagging, and suddenly every fill he makes gets (You)s praising him as the best artist in a thread or legendary or whatever.

It’s fucking nuts.
>>
File: Cyberpsycho_Monk-1.png (191 KB, 502x504)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>86838164
Bump for this shit, still the same deal, go nuts, so long as he has no nose, mismatched eyes and an interface plug mohawk + generally not nice to look at.
>>
>"the thing about hate is that its so addictive. It tricks your brain to thinking that the target is the root of all evils. But when that supposed 'evil' is removed, the sense of justification and exclusion of responsibility whithers, and you are left with the horrid acid that is responsibility and guilt. Thats why we keep finding something to hate, because its the sweet drug that removes our sense of guilt in destroying what we dislike and we can never get enough of it."

the discussion above in a nutshell
>>
>>86858033
I hate you
>>
>>86858045
>>86857875
>>86857865
>>86857377

Stop being a choosing begger, and maybe we could get better artists. Or you know....commission someone.
>>
>>86858061
>Stop being a choosing begger, and maybe we could get better artists
This makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>86822247
she is super cute
>>
>>86858119
It very much does, retard.
>>
>>86857875
>He used to rush to fill as many requests as possible and didn’t leave much for anyone else.
There has never been a problem with multiple artists drawing the same thing. Kinda just sounds like you're a massive douche.
>>
File: 1624512721120.png (2.19 MB, 1500x1500)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>86857875
Tell me again how he drove people away when he draws stuff like this out of the kindness of his heart? These people fill threads and do nothing else. Its people like you who drive artist away. But no keep on filling up the bump limitiations with your incoherant arguing and act like you won the GOAT award. It will definently give you a leverage in life.
>>
File: purpleladycropped.png (460 KB, 894x1447)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>86822247
Anyone willing to colour this?

Her dress, gloves, and lips are supposed to be purple, she has black hair and caucasian skin.
>>
>>86858171
It literally doesn't. If you want better artists than you currently have, the very last thing to do would be to accept anything you're given even if it's of subpar quality. If you do that, you'll keep the artists you have and won't get any better ones.
>>
>martial artist born with a special power that makes her stronger the less "armed" she is
>this at first means forgoing ranged weaponry
>and then melee weaponry
>and then armor
>and then clothes
>and then skin
>and then flesh
>we are left with an mma lich who is the absolute pinnacle of human strength
>if she rips off her head and throws it it's like a small superweapon
is this a good concept
how do you characterize literally just a skeleton
>>
>>86856673
Looking good so far! I like the direction you're taking with her style. Take the time you need, I'm excited to see how it turns out
>>
>>86858440
Except you're getting it for free, retard. Free work is community and growth-driven, and your retarded ass isn't going to encourage that.

You would know that if you could draw, so either be the change you want to see or hang yourself.
>>
>>86858597
>community and growth-driven
>growth-driven
Ah, so you know, like critiquing artwork and not just accepting anything you're given solely because it was given for free.
>>
>>86858651
I can tell you're the type of little bitch that couldn't take critique on your request.
>>
>>86858443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnO3nijfYmU
Have her singing this song.
>>
>>86833597
Bumping this in good fun
>>
File: IMG-20221127-WA0009.jpg (167 KB, 896x1600)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>86822278
>>86836739
Alright!

I freed up earlier than I thought so i kept working on it. Hope you like it!
>>
File: MutantGoblinBarbarian.jpg (4.63 MB, 4096x4096)
4.63 MB
4.63 MB JPG
Request:
A mutated goblin barbarian that looks roided out (18 Strength, plus homebrew mutations) with a two handed axe equipped to his back. Smashing an 8 legged,(4 on its back) demonic horse. Center in the spine, with a two handed maul. Spraying blood; and other unfortunate things out it's rear, and front.
Optional part: One the goblins party members unfortunately, happened to be flanking the horse.
>>
File: IMG_3554.jpg (1.08 MB, 2207x3855)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Requesting some art of my D&D character.

She's a 25 year old female warlock, her race is shifter AKA ware-touched human; giving her the ability to change to take on a more boar-like appearance such as hooves, or fur etc. Has a somewhat athletic build. Comes from a noble background, often seen wearing her family's colours featuring blue, gold, black and white as well as her sister's talisman. She has dark brown hair, almond skin and light blue eyes.

Her otherworldly patron is an Air elemental genie, who gifted her an urn to be used as a magical vessel granting her a measure of her power (thunder, wind) in return for her servitude.
>>
>>86858755
nani da fuq?!
>>
>>86858220
>Tell me again how he drove people away when he draws stuff like this out of the kindness of his heart
Fuck off CVT, suck your own dick in private
>>
>>86859026
OR here, thanks so much! She looks just like I was picturing. Always love your work when it shows up in these threads, glad you picked my request to fill!
>>
File: 1654236830093.png (302 KB, 704x512)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>86823354
>art theft
really going to start complaining about art theft on a board where 90% of the ops contain a link and guide on how to pirate material, if you ruin a picture with your signature to the point someone feels the need to fix it you deserve what you get
>>
>>86859569
There's also still a perfectly legible signature on the image, all that was removed was a stupid commission notice.
>>
>>86858663
>he says, seething at someone else getting a crit for 15 posts
>>
>>86859551
>Always love your work when it shows up in these threads
Am I missing something or is this not the second delivery this drawfag has made in total?
>>
>>86858033
You've captured everything wrong with these threads in the last, like what, half a year? Even longer?
>>
>>86859026
Damn, this is good shit.
>>
Requesting my shadowrun character here, he's an near psychotic swordsman who wants to achieve the absolute peak of swordpower through the use of cybernetics and military armor. The scabbard is just there for the general shape, it's not a 'normal' scabbard.

He's supposed to be wearing that weird coat over his armor. Hair is not actually all spiky. Hope this doesn't sound too 'detailed' or 'edgy'
>>
>>86858663
Who's critiquing requests? The topic of conversation is critique on the fills.
>>
>>86859621
No, you aren't missing anything, I'm just retarded. Thought i'd recognized the tripcode from other threads, guess not. That's what I get for ignoring all the non-art posts in the thread to avoid the shitflinging
>>
>>86859854
>I ignore non-art posts, that’s why I am imagining seeing more art by this drawfag
have you tried not self fellating on the internet
>>
>>86859739
>He can't read the OP
>>
>>86859914
>he can't read the OP
>he can't follow the conversation
>he's trying to shift goalposts and doing a piss-poor job
>>
>>86859904
To be honest I've made deliveries before on these threads, under another name/tripcode.

Accusing people of self-fellatio is not nice. Why do you come to troll these threads? Does it make you feel less helpless?

Either make a request or learn to draw. Please stop making people's lives worse than they are.
>>
>>86859296
I think it gets the energy you want for her across quite well.
>>
>>86860073
>Either make a request or learn to draw.
you first lol
>>
File: DAYUM.gif (214 KB, 220x164)
214 KB
214 KB GIF
>>86860073
That was harsh.
>>
>>86860112
>you first
That nigga's done like 4 or 5 deliveries since the last thread, piss off cunt
>>
>>86860127
if you’re feeling generous enough to call it that, I guess
>>
>>86860073
>Please stop making people's lives worse than they are.
When did this site become so gay? If words hurt you this much, fuck off back to r*ddit
>>
>>86856627
>>86856373
>>86855757
Thanks anons and glad you liked the drawings so far OR.

>>86857377
Yeah, immediately noticed that right after I've posted.

>>86857377
Sausages? You mean on the farther away hand? That's because I'm lazy. Yeah, heads a bit small. I like the giraffe neck look though.

Gonna tweak later, thanks anons.
>>
>>86847314
>>86856673
>>86859026
Good shit! Love your shape design drawfriend.
Loving the chalky line brush too.
>>
>>86860073
Based Demascus
>>
New bread! fresh from the oven!
>>86861208
>>86861208
>>86861208
>>
>>86860782
>Sausages? You mean on the farther away hand? That's because I'm lazy. Yeah, heads a bit small. I like the giraffe neck look though.
Not that anon~
The neck is OK, the head is fine too, the hair and horns, as well as the torn sleeves are great.
Both hands, specifically their fingers, can be tweaked.
To be clear, the hands themselves are fine, the prespective is done great, and the way the palm and base of the thumb are draw is spot on. It's just the fingers. On both hands.
The mistake is an easy to make one. Fingers aren't anywhere near as 'round' as your mind tells you to draw them. They're 'blockier'. Only at the fingernail tip do they properly round off, or the underside where the skin sags slightly. This is true of the bones as well, though they don't look it at first, the back/topside of the finger bones are very flat until the joints.
Not saying you need to draw all the super hard, precise bone and body structures or anything, but it can help as a quick reference.
As for the foot thing, it's possible that the lower body posture you drew could be the reason you ended up needing to twist the foot like that, but I'm not sure. That pose is hard to pull off in real life, and if I recall correctly a foot twist is needed (perhaps not as extreme as you've drawn it). Looking up a photo reference of a real person doing that pose may help figure out how the body actually contorts to make it possible.

PLEASE disregard if you weren't after critique, I just wanted to dogpile.
>>
>>86861258
Thanks for the advice anon. Good point on the fingers. The foot is going to be a pita to fix though lol
Not specifically lookiing for critique as I came here to draw random crap as usual but I always welcome a good critique or two.
>>
File: g5835566.jpg (27 KB, 274x384)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Pacific Islander girl climbing a coconut tree to obtain a mystical golden coconut

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.