[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1667765422995259.gif (355 KB, 880x1006)
355 KB
355 KB GIF
/bgg/ Board Games General: OP donated graciously by anonymous

Previous thread: >>86778389

The pastebin: https://pastebin.com/h8Tz2ze8

Top nine generator: https://www.pubmeeple.com/top-nine

/bgg/ Top nine autism summary: https://pastebin.com/Pj4N7pPP

>TQ
Weekends ended, hopefully anons got some good gaming in, give us some session reports!

Pitch me your underrated game that not enough anons are playing.

What is the most important component in a box, and why is it the first player token?

do you glow at night?
>>
>>86796113
>Pitch me your underrated game that not enough anons are playing.
I like juicy fruits. It has its own kind of engine building, buying points will cause the engine to get worse, and buying points will move the end of game token down to 0. So you have to figure out how to build your engine quickly, and when to gum it up with point buildings.
>>
>>86796113
>Pitch me your underrated game that not enough anons are playing

Equinox, formerly Colossal Arena is a knizia masterpiece that doesn't get nearly enough love
>>
File: wayfarers.png (109 KB, 445x445)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>86796113
based new OP poster

>Weekends ended, hopefully anons got some good gaming in, give us some session reports!
Great week for gaming

Monday - Brian Boru first play at LGS, went hard on marriage track which was fun, but a rules mistakes cost me a lot of points. Still would play again, but it's never satisfying to get shut out because of a bad teach.

Tuesday - Great Western Trail first play, 4 player game I steamrolled the competition and was feeling pretty cocky, but then I played on BGA on got rekt hard so I have a lot to learn. I think we may have played wrong though, but I'm not 100%. We played the first edition and everybody had 4 movement starting out, not sure if that's actually a thing. Might have been a rules mistake. We also all started at the starting spot instead of choosing a building to start at.

Wednesday - Pretty casual local event, played two games of Cat in the Box and one game of Cascadia. I didn't try for the first game because I was eating, but I won both games after that. Cascadia is pretty braindead. I can see why it's popular, but it's pretty fucking easy to play optimally.

Friday - Played a game of Rummikub after dinner. I had no business winning, but I did somehow.

Saturday - Played a four player game Wayfarers of the South Tigris, I enjoyed it, but I was pretty lost the majority of the game. That game will probably take multiple playthroughs to open up.

Sunday - Played a game of Hansa Teutonica and Red Cathedral at a local brewery. I taught both and the teaches went pretty well. An older lady crushed it as her first play on Hansa and joined me for Red Cathedral after. I squeaked that one out going hard on Recognition points.

Sunday - Played Hansa Teutonica and
>>
>>86796113
Fourth for TI4 sucks
>>
>>86796722
whoops forgot to edit that last line, going to commit sudoku now
>>
>>86796234
Can't find this on TTS. If you could scan it I can put together some PNP files.
>>
>>86796234
>>86797043
It's on BGA but I haven't tried it yet. Will do so ASAP
>>
>>86796113
I will not stop shilling Alchemists, it's a worker placement/logic deduction game and both aspects of it come together to for an excellent heavy euro.
Also playing Churchill a few has convinced me anons were right and Mark Herman is a genius. No idea why the game isn't more popular, likely just because it looks the way gmt games look and the main board is both beautiful and a crime on aesthetics, with the huge boxes of unnecessary text that could've easily been converted to icons.
>What is the most important component in a box, and why is it the first player token?
I wanted to be clever and say "the rulebook" but what with a lot of different online resources nowadays, it's no longer THAT essential. I will always check it out though, and I absolutely hate bad rulebooks.
>>
>>86797210
>Also playing Churchill a few has convinced me anons were right and Mark Herman is a genius
Nice my copy should be here tomorrow, now if I could just get shipping confirmation of my Fire in the Lake....
>>
File: imfine.png (2.71 MB, 1500x1500)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>86797606
you're here forever so am i
>>
I miss thoughts on susd anon like you wouldn't believe bros
>>
Is it any good?
>>
>>86797772
Yes it's really good.
It's a little bit different than Lancashire which I alos love.

I play Birmingham with my more casual friends as it's easier to catch up and less random.
The downside is that the rail era has a strong "rail only actions" strategy which pays of with a lot of points.

Lancashire is more cuthroat, but also more random.

PS. I love the beer aspect, low randomness and the art of Birmingham more which is why it's played more.
>>
>>86796113
Mage Wars never got the competitive support it deserved.
>What is the most important component in a box?
The lid, obviously. If that's missing what you have is a tray.
>do you glow at night?
Depends on how many fireflies I eat.
>>
File: eclipse second dawn.jpg (21 KB, 500x500)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>86796113
>TQ
I played Eclipse second dawn with the family this weekend. That game goes a LOT faster once you have some familiarity, a 5 player game was able to go by in just over four hours when the first game took us seven. Think when the others get even more comfortable with the rules we could do it even faster.
The official playmat is amazing, it's 3' x 3' and makes everything feel so much nicer. Also great that it has a side specifically for five player matches, which we usually do.

I had a plan with the Eridani empire, I was going to carry momentum from the early round to snag some of the ancient sectors, build orbitals and monoliths, and just turtle to win. But man, we tried using the level 2 aliens and they FUCKED us over. I seriously overprepared and still lost, set me back at least 3 rounds. Eridani kindof sucks, if anything early goes wrong you're totally crippled for the rest of the game because of how high your action cost is. So far my favorite faction is Hydoran progress since getting two research actions per influence is fantastic, Descendants of Draco look really fun too.
>>
File: received_5500971810019868.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>86796113
>Weekends ended, hopefully anons got some good gaming in, give us some session reports!

I don't know if this is fate but I also played Eclipse this weekend. It was my first time so take this with a grain of salt. On the plus side building up your ship is hella fun and many parts of the game felt steamlined, for example economy is simple yet interesting at the same time, so turns were lighting fast and the game never dragged on. Rules were pretty clear, the map is easily readable, there is definitely effort put in this game's creation. On the downside there is too much randomness. Like why do you randomly pull vp tokens ranging from 1-4 vps? Why are techs randomly drawn an the start of each round? I also hate dicefest combat but that was expected. This game really pissed me off because it had the potential to be the GOAT. Instead it ended up being just a fun time.
>>
>>86796722
what happened on Thursday you casual
>>
>>86798516
Lol I also picked Eridani.
>the first game took us seven
Fucking how? It was my first game and It only took us four hours.
>we tried using the level 2 aliens and they FUCKED us over
We used the hardest ones and I think it made the game worse because we were more focused on fighting those instead of attacking each other. I don't like focusing on neutrals in these kind of games.
>>
>>86796113
Neuroshima hex, compared to mtg/warhammer the armies are dirt cheap, the gameplay is fast and random enough to leave you wanting more, also the armies are diverse enough that each plays differently
>>
>>86797606
>>86797646
That reminds me, I need to throw down for Red Dust Rebellion...
>>
>>86798944
It took so long because they're zoomers that were distracted by phones and a football game on TV.
And yeah level two aliens suck, level 1 aliens we could often clear by round 3 which made more room for player battles
>>
>>86799216
>One of us
>>
File: 1665226565891.png (726 KB, 635x900)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>TQ
Imma keep shilling it, it's such a breezy game that I keep coming back to
>>
>>86797694

At least it means we don't have to talk as much about Quinns being a cuck.
>>
File: IMG_20221120_184229090.jpg (3.38 MB, 4000x3000)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
I love this goddam game
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.7 MB, 1352x1241)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>86796113
I was super busy this week but I did get in a little Undaunted Normandy in. It'll be interesting to see how Stalingrad turns out long term. I like the lite campaign elements but I wonder how that holds up through multiple plays.
It's hardly underrated but I really think more anons should give Combat Commander a try if they like heavier 1v1 games. It really is a work of genius.
>What is the most important component in a box, and why is it the first player token?
If it has cards, its the cardstock. Cheap, flimsy cards that scream at you "lol just sleeve them bro" are disgusting.
If it doesn't have cards, then I'd say its the board itself: how readable it is, is it nice to look at, does it convey the information needed effectively, etc...
>do you glow at night?
Slightly
>>
File: 20221121_194054~2.jpg (1.26 MB, 2641x2720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>86800658
Ive said it once and ill say it again, its been a treat watching your tastes evolve as you explore the hobby and share your shifting collection here.
I tip my hat to you.
>>
>>86798313
>Mage Wars never got the competitive support it deserved.
Fucking preach brother.
>>86797772
Yes.
>>
>>86800654
Based and warsun-pilled.
>>
>>86800654
>4 players
Objectively worst player count, but I’m glad you’re having fun anon.
>>
>>86796234
is it worth tracking down a copy of arena or is equinox close enough in rules?
>>86796722
fucking jealous, that is some great gaming.
>>86797606
>>86797210
an old friend ive reconnected with owns churchill, how soon should I get him to bring it and teach?
>>86797772
not only is it good, its fun
>>86799216
gottem
>>
>>86800915
no way, three is way worse
>>
>>86800999
>how soon should I get him to bring it and teach?
If you can get a 3rd player, ASAP, it's a strong contender for the GOAT 3p game. Don't be fooled into thinking the short game setup (the Tournament scenario) is any less of a game, it's every bit as brilliant as the longer ones.
>>
>>86801073
>If you can get a 3rd player, ASAP,
that aint a problem, I'd have pick of the litter for guys that are poli/hist junkies or love interesting gmt designs.
>>
>>86800754
Hard to believe in a couple of weeks it'll be a year since I really "discovered" the hobby fully. Been an awesome ride so far.
>>
Open letter to Quinns

People aren't playing board games with you for the boards games, they are playing them for you.

Not one of them comes away from the experience wanting to really get into the experience. Even if they do buy a game here or there, or even play them a couple times a year, they still will never truly want to be a part of the experience.

They are there for the surface level novelty and the excitement you bring to them. And nothing more.

And that's who you are and who you cater to.

Now lets say luck upon luck, a group actually forms, once again they are just there to find surface level group enjoyment for a handful of times a year.

NOW lets say you actually spark passion into a person or two. They become obsessed with the minutia and become engrossed in it.

Well guess what, they only succeeded in becoming you and inheriting your goals and this very cycle.

You are the KING of surface level enjoyment.

Some food for thought.
>>
>>86801166
Checked
How many games on the wall of shame sitting in plastic?
>>
>>86801182
>wall of shame
let us not speak of such things.
>>
>>86801182
>How many games on the wall of shame sitting in plastic?
Sekigahara and Brass. That's it for now though when GMT eventually ships my FitL that will obviously be added.
>>
>>86801182
>>86801337
Oh and Dune, though I have organized for it when some friends are in town for the holidays.
>>
File: 1563979284557.png (646 KB, 904x401)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>that first minute of the shelfside Rising Sun review
Its stupid, I loved it
>>
shelf of shame:
abomination: heir of frankenstein
cosmic frog
great western trail
hansa teutonica
heroscape
last night on earth
modern art
tzolk'in
zombicide 2e

what should i play first?
>>
>>86801396
hansa or cosmic frog
sweet self of shame btw
>>
>>86801396
Modern Art or Hansa Teutonica.
Burn Zombicide to keep yourself warm during the winter.
>>
>>86801418
>Burn Zombicide to keep yourself warm during the winter.
>Burning all that plastic
Are you trying to get him off the KS train or high enough on fumes to all in pledge for all the minis
>>
File: 1616883947126.jpg (43 KB, 414x478)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I'm going to be buying board games as christmas presents for coworkers. Anyone got recommendations for light, cheap games like Love Letter or Hanamikoji? Limit is about $15 per person on CSI, MM, or Amazon.
>>
>>86801669
coup
... pass the pigs
>>
>>86801669
air land & sea
bang the dice game
codenames/duet
coup
the crew
the fox in the forest
hive
jaipur
just one
kingdomino
lost cities
the mind
radlands
regicide
star realms
sushi go
>>
>>86800243
Is this the opposite of Concordia
>>
>>86797099
Any suggestions on ripping files from BGA? I only know how to do it for Tabletopia and TTS.
>>
>>86801669
hanabi
skull
spicy
>>
>>86801669
Don’t.
>>
>>86801669
patchwork
>>
>>86801816
>>86801827
>>86801863
Thanks for the recs, I just hope some of these get discounted further for black friday.

>>86801868
Why not? I figure the worst that happens is it just sits on their shelf and never gets played.
>>
>>86798884
I brought dinner over to my girlfriend and spent time with her. Can't game everyday unfortunately.
>>
>>86801669
Eclipse Second Edition. Trust me, they'll love you.
>>
>>86801868
This, don't be the boardgame mormon.
Unless they have dabbled in the hobby with hasbro-tier crap and unironically enjoy uno or some shit, forcing the hobby onto other people usually won't work out, and most of the gifted games will end up either shelved and forgotten, trashed or -best scenario- sold to goodwill.
What has worked for me is bringing my own games to play with the family and convincing them to play with me. If they go "oh, I really had fun with this!" then you let them keep it as a bonus gift.
>>

Just got a couple games in of Mantis Falls with my wife, a 2-3 player deduction game
You and a partner (one or two) are running from the mob after witnessing something you shouldn't. But one of you might actually be working for the mob
Basically you try to make it to end of a track of cards, and win ether by both witnesses surviving, killing the other player as the assassin, or killing the assassin
In all three games, both of us somehow were both witnesses, even though there's a one in three odds of being the assassin
Last game report
>My wife kept getting secret event cards that I'm not allowed to see, and it keeps hurting me (some cards, you're allowed to pick who gets the damage)
>I keep healing her, and myself cause we might need to both be alive
>she keeps acting suspicious and playing cards that would actively harm me saying "it's all i got, sorry"
>we reach the end of the road, and the last round hits, i set up my deck in case she's the assassin and get ready if she tries anything
>see plays a card to see my hand and calls me out on being the assassin (even though she's been the suspicious one the entire time) cause i got alot of heavy hitting cards
>plays the car bomb card, it kills both of us. but she plans to heal herself in a last ditch effort. I play curtain call and end her turn prematurely cause she blew me up
>we were both witnesses, and my wife blew up both up
>i realized my wife's fucking nuts
fun game
>>
>>86796113
lmao didn't think anybody would use my gif

>>86801669
15$ is hard, that's mostly light party games
>>
File: 1636769926936.jpg (16 KB, 235x256)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>86802015
You raise good points and I resent you for this.
>>
>>86801954
>doesnt game with the gf
Sorry to tell you anon but you two are NGMI
>>
>>86802044
Bring some short games with simple rules that get the players involved and the blood pumping. Dice rolling, dexterity, bluffing and hidden roles are good primers for people who haven't been in contact with more modern games before.
I've given away a few games of Coup, Skull, The Resistance, Rhino Hero, Sheriff of Nottingham and Can't Stop after people showed interest in them, and after a couple parties/gatherings worked my way up to some more complicated ones and managed to get them to play some games with a bit more of strategy, like Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Century Spice Road, Azul and Sagrada.
>>
>>86802102
>given away a few copies of*
fixed, sorta
>>
File: question.gif (177 KB, 276x268)
177 KB
177 KB GIF
Gents I'm looking for games with dynamic resource markets & network building, hopefully with bidding & bluffing as well.

Ideally with a dynamic resource market (up & down with demand/production), open & secret bidding w/ bluffing for contracts to supply resources, and resource network building on a map to fulfill your bid.

I've got a game concept and I want to see what's already close.
>>
>>86802314
18xx
>>
>>86801073
I've only played the tournament scenario 3 times and I always wanted to ask how necessary it is to tackle the full game. We loved it, but couldn't shake the feeling we were missing out a little, with the whole navy already placed, the imperial navy almost finished etc
It always seemed tauntingly awesome to start from scratch and go through the whole war; there's lots of strategies and decision that might lead to very different boardstates by T5. Until now I just had the feeling we haven't internalized the game enough to have the full game not take +5h. Which is probably bs since the game is actually quite easy once you've seen how a turn plays out.
>>
>>86801210
Doin pretty well anon, your list has barely gotten longer and you've played a lot of them. Not like these are light games you breeze through in an hour.

What games did you enjoy most?
>>
>>86802314
I mean you are basically describing the 18xx series. From what I've seen, the games do differ quite significantly from each other though, gotta ask some other anon which fits best. There's a pic somewhere I think
>>
>>86802370
>there's lots of strategies and decision that might lead to very different boardstates by T5
That's pretty much it, the campaign scenario enables a wider variety of strategies the viability and space to pay off, but there's still a lot of depth in the decision space of the tournament scenario as is that I wouldn't say you're missing anything other than having more option on your plate.
>>
>>86796113
Really like The King Is Dead. 3 player, which can be odd, but its a really interesting game.
>>
File: 3000.jpg (550 KB, 3000x2000)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>86802314
>>86802338
>>86802440
>18xx
Yes, but-
18xx has a 1d or 2d stock market with a focus on tile-puzzle route building. I was thinking focus more on a card market of contracts, where filling contracts shift around the other contracts in the market as well as victory trackers up & down, where the victory trackers track a relationship with each contractee (you are contractor), and high value urgent contracts become less so over time (decaying into the end of a phase of play where nothing is left, because they slowly resolve their own problems without you). Include threats as an alternative to bids (which generate demand if fulfilled), face-down secret bids/threats the other player has limited means of revealing before they're fulfilled or executed, greater than 1d relationship tracker with contractee companies, and hostile relations between contractees with simplified dudes on the map...

...I was thinking of things like blowing up a network to generate demand while blaming the other player
...and Support & Spite trackers on contractees that allow them to have a love+hate or indifferent relationship to a player, not just love or hate 1d, which affects how they might bill or cooperate with a particular player
...and "military" contracts in the market to fulfill EG reclaim area, or take more area, albeit with very simple dudes on map mechanics

Basically: create problems and solve them while convincing you're here to help, and the other players aren't.
>>
>>86796113
I will take any chance to shill Pagan fate of roanoke.
It has become the go-to two player game. It has more depth than the other card games I own.
It does feel like the hunter has a slight advantage, but in the other hand I've not tried the expansions enough to say anything for sure.
>>
Shelf of shame:
None because I actually buy shit I'll play LMAO
>>
>>86802658
Great, I was hoping someone with experience could recommend me some single player games
>>
>>86802765
I would never play solo, sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>86802765
Biden Memo
>>
>>86802797
Busen*
Fucking autocorrect
>>
File: 2e.jpg (562 KB, 2333x1843)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>86802551
John Company 2nd Edition?
>>
Is watergate actually fun?
>>
>>86802551
Well this is kinda hyperspecific. You might think about designing it yourself, seems you've got a pretty clear vision for it. Everything I can think of is only superficially similar to what you have in mind
>>
>>86802600
I've asked in a recent thread but think it way only after the bump limit was hit, what do you like about it? I found it ineresting but it seemed a bit random and like it wouldn't hold together very well.
>>
>>86802658
Based
Although having that ONE game that surely will surpass all others, if only you could get it to the table is not the worst feeling. You know, hyping yourself up to the point where the game can't possibly be up to expectations, but it's fine because there's little chance you'll actually play it; it's been a while and you are rusty on the rules, but SOMEDAY, it might live up to all that potential fun.
Of course, the more unplayed games you own the faggier you are. Goes without saying.

Republic of Rome
>>
Imperium finally clicked. Great game
>>
>>86802528
my mother used to tell me you should never play games w/ 3, because the devil would show up to make 4
>>
>>86803410
It’s a game where you can tell who gets it and who doesn’t by seeing if they play a faction one time, say “I get it”, and then move onto another faction.
>>
>>86803412
Your mom sounds based
>>
>>86801173
who's the sallow faced cuck in picrel?
>>
>>86801396
pull heroscape out man what are you doing
>>
>>86803459
based on what
>>
I've become interested in Archipelago recently and I'm also a huge fan of John Company. For those who don't know, both deal heavily with colonialism.

Archipelago's setting is not as clearly defined as John Company, but it seems to be (from cards and the map) about colonization of the central/south America by the Europeans. The players play as the colonizers and can use cards that sometimes strongly imply that they are trading slaves and in different way oppressing natives, as was done historically of course. The natives can fight back though, and everyone loses if there is an uprising.

John Company is about the East indian company in England from the 1700s and forward. It's setting is way more defined and you're still exploiting the natives of India but in this case it's so you can buy nice houses back home in England. The artwork on the different cards often portrait the English in caricature and it often seems more "clear" how ridiculous the whole endeavour of subjugating a foreign land just so you can buy nice houses back home.

Both games encourage players to act in devious and self interest ways. In short, if you're playing the games right, you're most likely acting like a shit.

I know some reviews (SU&SD) comment on the problematic content of Archipelago and in John Company's case, the creator is very open about how horrible the people you're playing as is.

Questions for discussion!

Does one game treat it's subject matter better than the other? (Are there other games that I haven't play that do it better?)

Do you feel bad or horrible playing either of these games? (For instance, using the "Triangular Trade" card in Archipelago makes me shiver)

Is there a way to present this sort of subject matter in a way that makes it both fun to play but also makes the players questions the actions they take in the game?
>>
>>86803567
If you want a racist game, play Spirit Island
>>
>>86797772
>the moonrunes
didn't know eurogames are popular out there in the east. wonder what hidden secret boardgames they're hiding from us.
>>
>>86800654
so how is that map? how do you score Intimidate Council on it without Ghosts of Creuss doing ghost bullshit?
>>
>>86801997
>Limit is about $15
>Eclipse: Overpriced edition
lmao
>>
File: trolljak.png (104 KB, 681x742)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>86803606
according to reddit, phil eklund's games are racist, too.
eklund says in the manual that the holocaust happened because germany wanted to get rid of jewish bankers, but this is now considered racist because he didn't mention that (((innocents))), lgbt and other minorities were killed too. a guy told him he was wrong and somehow this redditor's posts were deleted. I bet he's malding so hard right now
>>
>>86802314
Sidereal Confluence is all of that without network building, unless you count being friendly to other people a network. It has everything: trade, negotiation, bidding, and you can even bluff about why you'd need a certain resource, only to pivot everything on a critical decision to sell almost all your stuff to someone in reurn for their Tech Team that earns you massive victory points. The resource market is as dynamic as one piloted by live humans can be, with supply and demand being factors you can start considering while everyone's still picking their factions. You can also do auctions, futures deals, and even in theory float your own currency backed up by nothing but promises, thanks to how freeform the trade phase is and the fact you lose VP when you break a promise so everything you agree on is binding.
>>
>>86796113
I played Cuba Libre, which is the first COIN game I've ever played. It was fun! I didn't win, although I came closer than two other players. I was the Government and came pretty close on the first two checks - the damned "Must have all cities at Active Support" rule killed my dreams. It definitely seems to me like the Government needs to win early or they're not going to - the various rebels are just getting better, it's very expensive to root out their bases once they get a decent presence, and your situation is usually getting worse with US Alliance degrading and less money coming in. It was a Syndicate victory, and my key learning for next game is that once the Syndicate look like they might be winning, they have already won, so stop them before it gets to that point.
Now I can stop nagging "The Guy Who Owns The GMT Games" to bring Cuba Libre to the club and start nagging him to bring Fire In The Lake at some point.
>>
>>86803567
I own and play both games.

>The players play as the colonizers and can use cards that sometimes strongly imply that they are trading slaves
There is literally an evolution card called slavery in Archipelago which gives you a great economic benefit and a strong native happiness penalty.

>Does one game treat it's subject matter better than the other? (Are there other games that I haven't play that do it better?)
Archipelago is the nicest depiction of colonialism I've ever seen. You rock up and start building stuff for the natives and if you don't keep them happy, well fed, and employed, they rise up and kick everyone out. Historically this almost never happened and any uprising usually resulted in a lot of dead natives. John Company is more honest and true to history, you're exploiting the shit out of both the company and India to increase your standing in London high society.

>Do you feel bad or horrible playing either of these games?
No, why would I?

>Is there a way to present this sort of subject matter in a way that makes it both fun to play but also makes the players questions the actions they take in the game?
John Company is probably the closest to what you're asking for here. The object of the game is to squeeze as much money as possible out of the company to fund cushy retirement and find rich spouses for your family members. India is just a map and stuff like looting a province for cash is heavily abstracted. It is quite clear what you are doing though and it can lead to players perhaps thinking about why this sort of stuff happened but for most people I doubt it. People just want to play a game, and while you can lead a horse to water you can't make him drink. Take Monopoly and it's original point as a criticism of land ownership in a capitalist society for example.
>>
What is the best combat experience you had?
Did it involve randomness - dice?
Did it involve cards from hand played when units fought?
I'm thinking what sort of combat should i add to my prototype
>>
>>86804281
Dune. Definitely Dune. Cards + resource expenditure + simultaneous reveal. If you've never played Dune then look it up.
>>
>>86804292
2019 or imperium?
>>
File: 1661134609744065.jpg (2.91 MB, 3006x6314)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>86804315
>>
>>86803567
I'll be straightforward: I am mentally stable, therefore I am able to make a distinction between play and reality. I don't refuse to play Avalon because I might be evil or Brass because the suffering industrialization caused is abstracted away. These are parts of a game and I don't magically agree with all I do in the context of a game. If I was a faggot that liked to make others feel how superior I am, I could probably find something like this in every game. As is, I know not one game that is directly about being as cruel as possible to natives or similar. I do not care how implicit or explicit something like this is mechanically implemented as long as it works well gameplaywise, because there is no doing it right. Take puerto rico, for example. Abstract slavery away and people complain (even if you put in notifications and designers notes), implement it directly and people complain it justifies slavery. Get rid of it all and it's revisionism. Say fuck it and make it a fictional country where this is happening and people complain about you ignoring history by dancing around it (like when pfister explicitly stated multiple times in boonlake how the land is not inhabited and devoid of natives).

Best thing both publishers and players can do about this is not give a fuck and let the faggots that always complain complain and make a mechanically sound game instead of putting more energy into worrying about the plethora of exaggerated sensibilities than good gameplay.
>>
File: 1669117249374504.jpg (3.71 MB, 3006x6314)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
>>86804321
>>>>>>>>
>>
>>86804419
Ruleswise GF9 Dune is a vast improvement compared to OG though.
>>
What was the reason this was so successful at the time (and even now with frosthaven)?

>models are mediocre at best, some are terrible
>story is the most bland fantasy shit you can find
>takes ages to setup and filled with clutter

Was the combat and that it was one of the first in the legacy games resurgence the draw?
I play it with my dad but if it wasn’t for him being entertaining I wouldn’t touch this at all
>>
>>86804479
it mastered the bandwagon effect while negating criticism due to no one ever finishing the campaign.
the majority of the board game community protect this game to the death.
doesn't help the Mods on gulag will ban people on a whim
>>
>>86804479
I think it came at the right time and was what many people wanted, a pseudo-RPG that needed no DM and had (allegedly) decent fighting

And like all legacy games, you have the added benefit of people giving the game stellar notes after 1-2 plays and then never touch them again or reevaluate. I mean, fucking pandemic legacy is still up there, probably the biggest disappointment I've ever acquired.

Nowadays, publishers have realized you can give people the same ridiculous content as Gloomhaven, but with more plastic, neoprene and other stuff you can sell at a better margin.
>>
From 97 points as the Persians to 73 w/ the Macedonians. I wonder if "play Glory every round" is a viable strategy, because just amassing regions clearly isn't.
>>
File: file.png (602 KB, 1000x666)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>muh colonialism
>muh east india company
fine, NOOTKA game when?
>>
>>86804479
>models are mediocre at best, some are terrible
the fact that you care about models means you're part of the bigger problem
>>
I have been developing a fantasy board game using a variant chessboard and dice. There are 6 pieces for each side and about 7 neutral pieces.
The prototype uses rpg figures and plastic monsters I had on hand. I want to make it upscale and have nice quality figures instead of meeple or Stratego-style. My second prototype is being made from figures that I specifically shopped for and am painting. Personally, I really like using nicer pieces, but it would be much cheaper/easier to use 2D printed ones or similar.

My question is, 'Which approach is best, lower cost or nicer production values?'

How much would you be willing to pay for something like it? I understand it is tough to put a number on something you have not looked at.

2 players, 20-45 minutes, pretty simple rules, moderate random factor that tends to be funny.
>>
>>86804479
I quite like the game and unlike 90% of people who have bought it I've actually finished both major story threads and the expansion. I'll tell you what I and what I think most people like about the game and it definitely isn't the (very few) minis or even the story.

The first thing that people like is the combat, or rather how the combat makes them feel. For most people it's very unintuitive at first but once you "get" it, it makes you feel really smart and clever. The second thing is a sense of progression and the game does this in a couple of different ways. As your character levels up you unlock new cards and abilities, if you complete more missions you have more money to buy new items. The town itself even becomes more prosperous giving you access to new equipment and finishing personal missions unlocks brand new classes and a whole new set of combat abilities to master.

Those two things are what I think people who enjoy Gloomhaven like most about it. But even as someone who really likes it, it in no way deserves the number one spot on BGG. Hell I don't know if I'd even put it in the top 100.
>>
>>86804813
>>86804549
I’m not sure what’s worse that I’m midway through the game and cursed with the knowledge that the hidden content is something you have to look up due to a misprint, and isn’t that interesting anyway. Or if I’d rather be disappointed by it

>>86805065
No shame in liking it anon I do believe the combat is quite good too and very intro friendly with a decent amount of complexity. The exhaustion system is pretty good too.I’ve unfortunately hit the point with mindtheif where I’m a stunbot and have to be invisible almost constantly to live, which doesn’t feel like an amazing class design wise

>>86804998
And if they include models then I’ll care about the quality
>>
I realized I have too many heavier games and a bunch of light ones but I don't have many mid weight games that play in an hour or less. The only game like that I have is azul, it gets a ton of play as a result and I'm tired of it. I'm looking at cascadia as an option. I want something that will be fun for experienced gamers and casuals alike as we often have a mix of both. Any recommendations?
>>
>>86805187
7 wonders and Cascadia would be my go to
>>
>>86805205
7 wonders duel rather
>>
>>86805187
I wouldn't even consider Cascadia mid weight
>>
>>86805532
I guess I'm using a wide definition of mid weight. Anything weighing in range from azul to concordia.
>>
Anyone tried replacing the Mage Knight (boardgame) miniatures ? Arythea and the bear-guy in particular are hard to look at, though the dragon is fine.
>>
>>86803567
>people responded to this unironically
if you did you need to go back
>>
>>86803567
>another day, another lazy shitpost ripped from r/boardgames
>>
>>86806064
>>people responded to this unironically
are you and me living in the same universe?
>>
>>86806064
Even though the archipelago poster deserved to be ignored, nerds gonna nerd and articulate sensible replies.
>>
>>86796113
what game is that in the OP image?
>>
>>86806189
Fire in the Lake
>>
>>86806189
Fire in the Lake
>>
>>86806161
That's why it's important to pay attention to redditspacing. Like it or not, it's a dead giveaway for plebbitors and their filthy website.
>>
>>86806189
Fire in the Lake
>>
>>86806189
Spirit in the Eclipse
>>
>>86805187
I have the exact opposite problem. I have a need to make the games not too heavy or I'll have a player die from a brain aneurism or stretch the game out to infinity with rules question and analysis paralysis.

My favorite so far are 5 Tribes, 7 Wonders, Lords of Waterdeep, Neuroshima Hex! and Cosmic Frog.
>>
>>86806252
>new expansion: shitpost incarnate
>featuring exciting new characters such as Spirit eclipses the average wingspam
>>
>>86805187
>mid weight games that play in an hour or less
Knizia is your man
>>
File: 1663956911876809.png (91 KB, 269x204)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>86796234
>found an FFG copy for sale in my area for $10.
Thanks for the rec, anon
>>
File: 1665150841408.jpg (105 KB, 960x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>86806321
Now in cake form.
>>
>>86806206
Yeah, the virtue signaling there and in boardgamegeek can get pretty ridiculous, whenever I go there I just don't engage in their discourse, I know trying to engage in sensible, logical debate is just a ban in waiting. Victims and white knights, man.
Yes, I browse other sites, fight me.
>>
>>86805187
Ginkgopolis is a super mean area control/tile laying game where your action selection is a closed draft, rotating the cards you didn't pick left for the next player to select from
plays in about 45min once you have the rules down and there's a huge degree of depth from only 4 available actions (modified by 3 different types of tiles that you use to build a city either densely vertically, or diffused horizontally.)
>>
>>86805187
You could give Dice Miner a go. It's pretty solid.
>>
>>86806366
>Yes, I browse other sites, fight me
>Browses plebbit
Ewwww, I wouldn't want to touch you with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>>86805187
King is dead
Calico
Remember our trip
Tulip bubble
Castles of burgundy
Dragon castle
Roam
Valley of the kings
London
>>
File: 1649197169324.gif (2.73 MB, 520x390)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>86806586
>>86806376
>ginkgopolis, valley of the kings, tulip bubble
Respect for the hidden gems appreciation
>>
damn I really like the art for dungeon degenerates. shame the game has such a chore of set up and clean up between sessions
>>
>>86806206
Laughable. I've done what some years ago got called reddit spacing by newfags for well over a decade.
>>
>>86806189
Fire in the Lake
>>
has anyones gmt sale games shipped yet?
>>
reeeeeeeee I keep going into Empire w/ Macedon too early and it keeps messing me UP
>>
>>86803567
>(For instance, using the "Triangular Trade" card in Archipelago makes me shiver)
what was the last game that made you 'shiver', /bgg/?
>>
>>86806914
Picked up my copy of Churchill from the post office today
Fire in the Lake has gone from pre order to in stock at my usual online game store, can't wait to get my shipping confirmation
Never knew who Mark Herman was until Churchill, never realized FitL is his as well
>>
>>86806929
Not mine, no.
Some anon told me to not expect it before mid-december, probably something in that range. If you've gotten your receipt, you should be fine.
>>
File: file.png (259 KB, 1136x190)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
what a nice world we live in. so glad ww3 is not happening right now
>>
>>86806984
we'll have you playing empire of the sun in no time
>>
>>86807006
I am one of the first to overreact about these sensibility issues but that seems fine to me.
Not exactly sure why it's whitewashing but the term probably always means whatever you want it to mean
>>
>>86807047
"to whitewash" means to wipe something clean, most commonly associated with chloride detergents; Of course these days seems to mean something more retarded because the population can only think in literal terms.
>>
>>86806996
>mid-december
i'll never get out of hell
>>
File: 1653279354926.png (382 KB, 500x600)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>86807120
>>
May parents are visiting family in South Carolina till the 30th. Should I be looking out for deals for them to bring back home to Canuckistan?
>>
>>86806206
>filthy website
No self awareness here
>>
>>86806300
yes. try out babylonia, i love it, and it is in print, unlike most of his classics.
>>
is there anything good for 7+ players that's a bit heavier? Looking to pick something up before a party that has a little more to it, all I have is Codenames and Mysterium.
>>
>>86807425
Hmmm, captain sonar goes up to eight but thats the cap.
Sidereal confluence goes to nine but thats a huge step up from your two games.
You could get bristol 1350 or tortuga 1667, both go to nine and arent heavy games, but more meat to them than a party game.
>>
>>86807425
>Party
If it's an actual party, don't. If it's people who usually don't play boardgames, don't.
>>
>>86807425
Caverna plays 7. Twilight Imperium can play 8.
Would I reccommend them at those playercounts? No.
Thinky games with high player count just make for not being able to plan your next turn due to boardstate changing too much between turns and fuckload of downtime where players are just not engaged.
If you must have 7 players, something with simultaneous turns is probably the way to go. 7 Wonders. Maybe Bohnanza with expansions. Race for the Galaxy goes up to 6 I think.
Other than that it's party game or social deduction territory.
>>
>>86807656
Roll & write games can play large numbers of players too. Train Ink, Cartographers, Welcome to...
>>
How much longevity does Mage Knight have? When you complete the scenarios, what's next?
>>
>>86807425
Captain Sonar
7 Wonders
Decrypto
Secret Hitler
Trapwords
Werewords
none are THAT much heavier, but they're heavier
>>
Anyone back the Elden Ring KS? I'm debating it. I am a mini painter and I'd love to have these, but in the other hand it is very expensive and the game may be shit. Anyone have any opinions?
>>
>>86807807
Expansions I guess? I hear Lost Legion has a tight campaign and greatly improves the base game, but I heven't personally played it. maybe other anons can elaborate.
>>
>>86807913
>Kikestarter
Sorry to be blunt but, What the fuck do you think retard?
>>
>>86807913
Steamforged has released a lot of IP cashgrabs with tons of good minis, but mediocre gameplay. I 'd expect no different for Elden Ring.
>>
>>86807963
Yeah thats what I'm afraid of. I got lured in with some of the Awaken Realms games for the same reason, although I really like Nemesis so at least that one worked out.
>>
>>86807913
it's a board game based on a video game
buy a 3d printer for the same price and print whatever you want
>>
>>86807425
Sidereal Confluence, 7 Wonders, The Resistance: Avalon, Longshot: The Dice Game, Coup, Game of Thrones: Oathbreaker
>>
>>86807913
Did you learn anything from the Dark Souls board game? Wait until the game is out and you know it's good.
>>
>>86807913
It's a successful IP videogame adaption released by a publisher known to do so and not give much thought about gameplay, balance or longevity. It's exceedingly likely going to be trash-mediocre, but seeing how you are a minifag, you'll likely back it anyway. Serious question, why do you even want some pretend-gameplay that only drives up the price with your minis pack?
>>
>>86807425
>paper tales
drafting game that goes to 7 with expansion. lightest of these suggestions
>struggle of empires
plays best at 7 which is the max. basically risk but good. not crazy complicated but heavier and slower than the games you listed by a ton
neat auction mechanic for temporary alliances and turn order. balance taxing your citizens for funds with unrest that can tank your operation
>sidereal confluence
no matter how many players this will max around 2ish hours, free wheeling real time trade game
>blood on the clocktower
expensive but well designed hidden role game like werewolf/mafia but developed thoroughly with lots of room for deduction and clever lies
>>
>>86807425
Sidereal Confluence plays up to 9, and the more players you have the better time everyone will have.
>>86808000
nice numbers.
>>
>>86807425
thunder ally/apocalypse road
>>
File: 20221122_211743.jpg (1.16 MB, 3264x1952)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Well look what I found in the mailbox today. Also should I pnp Glory to Rome or is Mottainai just as good?
>>
>>86808129
I got Sidereal Confluence in a trade but know nothing about it other than it's for high player counts and can be hard to teach. What do I need to know?
>>
>>86807913
Did you even saw the minis?
They are absolutely aweful
Tons of dog-bats-gremlin repetitions and maybe like 3-4 nice minis, that is if you are willing to pay 500$.
Lmao.
>>
The Fallen Kingdom are fucking terrifying in SW2ed.
Keep getting wombo combod and my summoner gets 6-10 dice thrown at it from a single unit.
>>
>>86806984
Remember to thank Herman whenever you play a CDG as well because he invented those too.
>>
>>86807913
Just check the project, among all the main bosses in the game
only Margit, and Godrick included in the game

> No Rennala
> No Radahn
> No Mohg
> No Rykard
> No Malenia
> No Godfrey
> No Radagon/Elden Beast

Who cares about the Watchdog, Beastman, they are not that important in the first place. Not even mention the rats, and demi-human, who cares

WTF, you charged 495 for a half baked game

The bonus Alexander is neat thou
>>
>>86804315
It depends on your player count
2019 Dune only works if you have exact 6 players
Otherwise, Dune Imperium + Expansion is a great game for 1,3,4 players
>>
>>86808217
It's not hard to teach, but it is hard to understand
It simulates an actual economy by giving every players' starter converters, as well as special faction gimmicks, different inputs (Kitzerkitrittle need small greens, large yellows, and ultratech; meanwhile Faderan need all three colors of smalls, with a large preference for white), and combining that with different outputs for both starter converters, and research converters that everyone gets as the game progresses (for example, nanotechnology always takes 3 brown small cubes, and spits out an Ultratech and a small, but while Faderan's Nanotechnology make a green small, Kjas's makes a white) you get a mess that's impossible to predict how it will go if you're not well versed in spreadsheetmancy.
the game offers an "approximate fair trade" value of 1 vp = 1 octagon = 2 large cubes = 3 small cubes = 3 ships, but that is always an approximation, and one turn your greens can be literally worthless because you can't do anything with them because all the green-using research has been researched, while on that same turn in another game they're worth the prettiest penny because Eni Et is in play and they can convert your loose change of resources into VP at that fair trade value or even better.

tl;dr: it's a simple-ish game that surprisingly has a lot more game to it than first meets the eye, despite being just cards and cubes and more cards and more cubes.
>>
>>86808208
Mottainai is better. play with the expansion if you want an experience more like GtR
>>86807807
longevity comes from replaying the scenarios at higher difficulties. or playing against your friends which is as replayable as any well designed game
>>
>>86808217
it's an amazing game. players must be willing to read the block of text on their faction boards, and players must not be so retarded as to get filtered by said faction boards.
>>
>>86798313
Mage Wars Arena is the best dueling mages game ever made, however, it is like Dwarf Fortress. The fun factor is incredibly high, but the skill FLOOR is higher than most other games skill ceiling.

Then they made Mage Wars Academy that some people recommended as a better, faster game, but was a MASSIVE step down in regards to strategy, options, content, and more. Arcane Wonders then abandoned Arena to focus on Academy since Tom Vassal said it was THE better choice and it died fast as hell. MW,the brand, is dead now, and AW can get fucked.
>>
>>86808388
Well shit. One of my players is dumb as a box of rocks. Dude was filtered by Modern fuckin Art.
>>
>try out Hadrian's Wall
>41 points
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>86807807
>complete the scenarios
they're designed to be quite replayable, and there's difficulty settings. There's people who literally only played Solo Conquest and have logged 50+ plays of that
>>
>>86808375
What does Mottainai do better than GtR? I have only played GtR and watched a playthrough of Mottainai so I can't really tell.
>>
>>86802314
It's not exactly everything you want but I strongly recommend taking a look at Clans of Caledonia, the market board is simple genius.
>>
>>86808293
funny-none of my friends have managed to win as fallen kingdom yet
we do just roll a D12 to pick matchups randomly and they haven't come up in a while
>>86808643
Mottainai distills GtR into a leaner, shorter design. generally this would be at the cost of compelling design elements, but Mottainai actually benefits from the restraint. though if you want to play with more than 3 players, yes get GtR or Innovation
but mottainai is shorter to play, faster to setup, and has all the fantastic decision space of GtR but more refined
to add in swingier, card combo elements and even further depth the Wutai Mountain expansion adds a whole new type of deck that puts the game on a PaxRen level of depth
>>
>>86808790
Theyve been nasty in my group.
>>
>>86803215
It’s like a simpler and shorter twilight struggle. The assymetry is interesting, but ultimately feels somewhat superficial, albeit a very good experience for a 30 minute game.
>>
>>86807807
I played three games of mage knight and never touched it again. It's a very good game and I would enjoy playing it again if I was asked to, but I think the fact that characters all start with nearly the same deck bores the heck out of me.
>>
>>86808572
....soooo
>>
Andrew Bosley's Unconscious Mind crowdfund ends in 20 minutes
>>
>>86808588
>>86808375
I didn't know there were difficulty levels - like in Spirit Island?
>>86808986
I can see why that would be annoying. I rarely have people to play with, though, and I hear it's a great single player adventure. Now if only I can replace some of those miniatures!
>>
>>86808790
>that puts the game on a PaxRen level of depth
I will now buy your game.
>>
>>86808986
it's a deckbuilding game, what exactly did you expect?

the characters are very different because of the different skill pools anyway, much more assymetry than any other deckbuilding I know of
>>
>>86809026
depends on the scenario I guess, but usually higher difficulties have you face stronger final battlesd
>>
>>86808986
you played it two more times than I did before giving up on it.
Honestly one of the worst games I've ever played.
>>
File: 5468968947274986325.jpg (116 KB, 640x640)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Anyone else get their Darkest Dungeon order yet?
>>
If I get Mottainai Mini, will I be unable to incorporate the expansion?
>>
>>86809058
Ah I see, so it's not necessarily as if Solo Conquest has different levels
>>
Why can't I find a copy of John Company anywhere bros? I want to exploit poor 3rd worlders whilst having a laugh with old nosey
>>
>>86804275
A charitable interpretation of these concerns are two: 1) are board games an appropriate medium to discuss real historical events, and 2) are lighthearted interpretations of historical events offensive?

The first concern is ludicrous, as evidenced by war games, of which there are many that are seen as legimately portraying real and horrific historical events (war) in a way that most individuals would find appropriate and respectful.

The latter is a much broader question that extends beyond board games. The answers seems to be that light hearted interpretations are often acceptable, although not always. Figuring out why is beyond the scope of this post and is subjective, but most people are not offended by a movie like Chicken Run being a lighthearted interpretation of POWs in Nazi Germany or Muppet’s treasure island underplaying how violent real pirates actually were.
>>
>>86809140
There are placed selling the kickstarter version, but it seems like it will eventually be available on the site where Cole sells Pax Pamir.
>>
>>86808277
I’d also remember how shit the dark souls one for quality, horribly bendy and if you kept them in the game box it went out of its way to damage them.
I had to fix every one of the archers and swordsmen in the dark souls one I got bought
>>
>>86808309
Got to save those for even more Kickstarter expansions anon, same as dark souls
>>
>>86808819
i kneel to your number of games logged. hope to get there soon
>>86808986
the lost legion expansion helps with that considerably by adding a replacement unique card to each starting deck
>>86809026
you can adjust the difficulty of an encounter by raising the city's level, which means more monsters to kill. you can do this pretty much to no end, but unless you're a savant it will take you a while to max this out
then lost legion adds a mode where you are racing against an advancing army that will make navigating the map more risky when you're underpowered and serve as a final boss after leveling the cities. you can adjust his pace and the extent of his army
>>86809128
mottainai mini is just one singular deck of mottainai. this is all you need to play 2 or 3 players (i recommend sticking to these counts) and the expansion can be added to mottainai mini yes. cards are the same size 'mini' is a bad product name
>>
>>86809136
i mean, it does
>>
>>86808543
>Filtered by modern art
Don't need to be stupid for that. I recently had a moment of horror when I realized half of a group of my non-boardgamer friends, all academics I'd consider of at least average intellect, fundamentally didn't get secret hitler. Not as in, they didn't understand the rules or were unsure what to do but fundamentally did not understand how the game was going to work. I am not a bad teacher either. It seems adapting quickly and the ability to learn new things and concepts are woefully underappreciated skills nowadays.
>>
>>86809220
>mottainai mini is just one singular deck of mottainai. this is all you need to play 2 or 3 players (i recommend sticking to these counts) and the expansion can be added to mottainai mini yes. cards are the same size 'mini' is a bad product name
Sweet, I was worried for a moment.
The game and expansion are so cheap I'll order both together. My wife loves innovation, i only played GtR once but enjoyed it, and the comparison to Pax Ren is something I have to see for myself.
>>
>>86809247
Cool, thanks
>>
>>86803300
It does combine the assymetric gameplay and deduction quite well. There is also quite many options to build your own deck, allthough the deck composition has some limitations to it which I personally would like to ignore. The deck must always have a set amount of certain type cards which feels a bit restrictive.
The gameplay itself is nice and fluent. Pick your tokens up, place them in new places and take the influence, play some cards or activate powers in between. There is not much downtime and the turns have meaningful choices in them.
Also the art and the card desing is nice but some of the icons could be marked better. Especially some of the witch icons look kinda the same and its quite hard to tell them apart some times, but thats kinda nitpicking.
The component and card quality is also excellent.
>>
>>86803412
Tell the devil to take his friends, I want to play 6p Dune finally.
>>
>>86808543
>>86809252
Sometimes people just have brains that work differently. I remember one time I was playing board games with some friends of friends and one guy, who not 5 minutes ago had beat everyone at Kemet, could not fucking grasp how to play Love Letter. I can’t think of a simpler game and yet round after round he just didn’t understand. Blew my mind because clearly he understood Kemet well enough to win and objectively that’s a much heavier game.
>>
>>86807913
Just buy a 3d printer and print stuff from Bestarium. It'll be cheaper then buying thr all in for what is most likely a mediocre video game adaptation.
>>
>>86809113
Got it last week. Currently playing a solo campaign to learn the rules. Beat the prophet today. So far it's a lot of fun and not even remotely as fiddly as people were afraid of. Bought the all in to use the minis in al kinds of other tabletop games besides DD so I'll be painting and playing for years to come.
>>
>>86809181
The only people offended by the so called light hearted interpretation of history in baord games are the mentally ill and people who have been cuddled their entire life and cannot deal with the real world. It drives me absolutely nuts that fucking board games of all things is have become a battleground for this culture war bullshit.
>>
>>86809253
be sure to give the base game some time to breathe before adding wutai. for one the teach can be a bit much since there's maybe.. 13 different states each unique card can occupy. another is that the base game is a fantastic design on its own legs
it's one of those expansions that is more modular. it changes the game a lot but it's a separate deck so no trouble leaving it out
where are you ordering from?
>>
How's Battlestar Galactica without any expansions? I've only played it twice but it included some expansions so I have no reference for the base game only. I quite enjoyed it though
>>
>>86810071
>where are you ordering from?
Online store in Canada, hopefully.
Thanks for the learning and play tips, I'll keep those in mind.
>>
>>86809046
Obviously they came out long after Mage Knight but game like Undaunted and Imperium Classics have demonstrated that you can have asymmetric factions in a deckbuilding game.
>>
File: 1667443840905520.png (348 KB, 500x500)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>86803841
Make sure to play its sequel as well.
>>
>>86810339
im so blocked up
>>
File: 1668715883848923.png (414 KB, 600x554)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>86810339
disgusting
>>
>>86810339
Shinji was a euronigger? Damn!
>>
>>86809828
That goes back to point 1, they do not believe board games are a legitimate form to express those concepts. Also, board games is such a niche hobby that it is the only place where this kind of thought gets any mainstream appeal. No one takes viewpoints like this when discussing movies, for example.

>>86810072
I have never played the expansion and have had lots of fun with it, if that makes a difference to you.
>>
>>86807990
>>86807913

Are you talking about Got: Oathbreaker? That fucking game is one of the most fucking miserable social decepetion games I have ever played. There are two ways the game plays.
Either:
> autistic screeching commences, the kings cannot control the game and chaos wins
Or
> Kings demand players play certain cards on missions to root then out and declare them as a traitor

The game is not balanced unless you follow this rigorous note taking bullshit and once you do that the player agency is removed from most of the non king players. Personally if I have to take notes during a social deception game I want to put a bullet in my head.
>>
>>86797694
SUSD are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.
I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of boardgaming, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Designer") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.
They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making boardgames than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make youtube review piss-takes well into middle age.
They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.
Please, /tg/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.
I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>86808000
>>86810449

I'm a retard. I apologize for dragging random threads into this
>>
>>86800915
i personaly like playing with 4 than with 5/3
it makes the game go so much faster by having all 8 strat cards on the table at all times
>>
>>86810481
>All 8 SC will be played every turn
Almost obscene, ugh
I'd also say TI is effectively unplayable at 3, or you need to really cut a lot of races
>>
>>86810508
>Almost obscene, ugh
i call it fast
makes the major problem people have with the game "taking forever" bereable
it cuts almost 4 hours of the game
>>
>>86810508
It's unplayable at all player counts. At least it ends quickly at 3 and 4 so you can move on to better games
>>
>>86809220
That sounds pretty cool! The Ultimate Edition is all that is available, but nice to know the expansion at least is good
>>
>invite people to game on Wednesday and Friday
>nobody has time
Gonna be a long holiday. I'm almost tempted to play something solo.
>>
>>86810531
yeah like dominoes
it ends in 5 minutes
>>
>>86807425
>7 wonders although at 7 it's more an excuse to teach the game to a lot of people at once.
>Decrypto
>deception murder in hk
>Fuji flush (not heavier but better)
>>
>>86809046
Clank adventuring party expansion is asymmetric. We've found it to be fairly balanced but most don't think so.
>>
>>86810545
The ultimate edition has a second expansion, Shades of Tezla. When the first couple of printings of that one came out, a lot of people complained that the cards and tokens were of lesser quality than the base game, cards were flimsier and of slighlty different size.
I heard no complains about the actual content though. New scenarios, a new hero, new antagonist, new abilities; a lot of replayability. The production issues are gone, so all the UEd. components are of the same quality and size.
>>
>>86810339
Damn I need that
>>
>>86808446
Is Academy worth getting as an expansion for arena?
>>
>>86810583
Solo KDM has become my Christmas tradition. Thanksgiving I see what I can table with my family and play edh with my bro and our wives.
>>
File: i_made_this.png (601 KB, 1200x630)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>86805041
>chess with d6s
nothing honestly. it sounds like a shitfest. reflavored chess is already bad, adding dice combat or dice anything is not novel and dice games are patently bad, roll to move or combat. and as a minis game, e.g. the selling point of which is custom minis, 6x2 with 7 generic pieces wouldn't even make a hundred dollar stretch goal for kickstarter in 2022.

there are hundreds of great games and thousands of still-better-than monopoly/risk available today with hundreds more in process. chess with figures and dice just isn't going to cut it in any way shape or form in the modern game landscape. you're putting garbage together and calling it a game, it's not that we haven't seen it but that we have- it sounds like the same thing every 8 year old decided to make in the 1980s when he was bored of MB games and catan hadn't been invented yet.
>>
Oh boy its Pax Ren II night.
Gonna see if the Catholic religious supremacy can finally pull it off.
>>86808208
Very nice, anon. You played it before or you going in blind?
>>86802401
>What games did you enjoy most?
Guards of Atlantis, Sakura Arms, and Pax Renaissance from my list, Glory to Rome, the Great Zimbabwe, and Ginkgopolis from my friends list. Guards in particular was a smash hit, people keep asking to schedule it outside of weekly game night, one dude cancels dates if he hears we got enough people for a session.
I am most interested in returning to Maria and Nevsky. I hope the next thing we tackle is either a BIOS or COIN game.
>>86809220
>i kneel to your number of games logged. hope to get there soon
It helps one of the SW guys is long distance. So we game using the online browser client. Very useful when hes pulling long shifts and we can leave a match for several days. Then he resurfaces and we wrap it up then bang out three more cuz hes jonesing.
>>86808543
>Dude was filtered by Modern fuckin Art.
I remember when my sister in law broke Modern Arts economy by deciding she would buy a piece at any cost. What do you mean I should stop? Theres only sixty bucks max payout for this piece? But I needs it! Here's eighty.
We couldnt convince her otherwise and the game went out the window as whoever sold to her the most would win. I still tease my brother in law about it.
>>
Who here has played GWT seriously? I was looking at a 2019 tournament and they discussed some meta strategies for the game but every single player went 3 discs deep into Kansas city. That's 3 board circuits and negative 18 vps for 18 coins. It was such an ingrained part of playing that nobody even commented on it. In every other way it seemed like a normal to our group game, except their top scores were a little lower than average and 40pts off our usual leaders. At first I'd say they rushed the game, thus the vps were lower, but in all other respects it developed "normally" and they skipped a lot of development (hand, buildings, income) for that fast 6¢. I just can't see the payout. Is the triple dump into Kansas City really how every serious player plays? Is it only viable if everyone does it, or is it so overpowering to anyone who doesn't that everyone has to? Please help me understand, I've played 70-80 games between GWT, RttN and GWT2 and I've never seen someone go into Kansas City and take the VP hit after their first game, and then only if they really didn't understand. I literally just do not get it. Am I retarded is there just something I'm missing?
>>
>>86811528
>You played it before or you going in blind?
Played it on bga. I have learned from my past mistakes and I am never going to buy something blind ever again.
Man, you aren't helping with my hype for GoA II. Hopefully next time my buddy doesn't get sidetracked by the plebeian part of our group and we finally get to play it.
>>
>>86811550
I only just got the game but from my understanding mainlining the Kansas City loop at least twice early in the game to double hire is hugely efficient and the coins undue the variance of the cows in hand.
>>
Reposting for posterity, all Horizons of Spirit Island spirits and promo spirits plus extras on a ready to print pdf for all my fellow pnp chads.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sjtoo92to3h8byp/Spirt_Island_Horizons_Pnp.pdf/file
>>
>>86811792
Piratechads do it again.
>>
>>86811792
And thanks again, I was curious about Horizons but wasn't gonna pay for the whole thing. Publisher could have released a spirit pack for people who already owned the base game.
>>
>>86803742
anything made by F.E.A.R. seems to be pretty good. Also Ryutama.

But the most popular game over there is Call of Cthulhu if I recall. It's like their DND
>>
File: 20221122_210702~2.jpg (1.58 MB, 3024x2671)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>86811528
Aaaand we ended game 1 already as I sniped a holy victory. Bought the grim, spent everything on the first comet to activate east-west schism, then next turn played Grim, jihaded Ottoman empire, declared myself best Islamic boi.
Onto game 2.
My friend had a turn to buy/play a non-islamic bishop or a card that made declaring holy victories cost two actions, but didnt quite understand how easy it is to waltz into that W. He won't be making that mistake again if a jihads are in the opening flop.
>>
>>86811792
This reminds me i was supposed to complete my Bullet <3 and Orange project, but since paper i bought is too thick ad my printer can't use it i'm too unmotivated to do that...
I need to buy some cheap technical paper and end the project.
SoonTM
>>
>>86803758
The map is good. Was fun, interesting, different, but it didn't feel like nonsensical bullshit, ya know what I mean? And I guess the answer to 'what happens with intimidate council' is you either agree as a group to draw a new objective or you just accept that it will likely be impossible to score.
>>
>>86812045
what weight paper? source? I went out of my way to buy 100lb cardstock and really cannot tell the difference between it and 60lb.
>>
>>86808208
GtR is better than Mottainai, don't listen to that retard. Just PnP it
>>
>>86812961
How is it better?
>>
File: 1646667322664.png (1.23 MB, 737x790)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Pax Ren question, I'm green and got a concession from getting the Portugal Kingdom, can I place the concession in the France - Aragon spot? They are "adjacent" if we follow the campaign definition.

Also I know I've seen this somewhere but can a bishop move into "the east/west" cards?
>>
File: 20221122_220611~2.jpg (1.94 MB, 3024x2917)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>86812044
Game two was a nail biter. Went for an attempted repeat right off the bat, only this time both ottoman and Hungary fell early to the religious wars. Early Catholic bishop blocked it.
He was gunning for Globalization, Imperial AND religion, and i fended him off. With three patronage prestige if i could only hold onto game until end trigger...
Then he used the handsome to siege in Hungary, spent his last coin to campaign with his only remaining knight in ottoman, and that was game.
>>86813047
>Pax Ren question, I'm green and got a concession from getting the Portugal Kingdom, can I place the concession in the France - Aragon spot? They are "adjacent" if we follow the campaign definition.
You are limited to the edges of the kings empire, diagonal spots don't exist and other empire edges are not included when placing a concession.
>Also I know I've seen this somewhere but can a bishop move into "the east/west" cards?
Yes, they match the location of the empires in that sector.
>>
>>86804460
Name one change that was deliberate and thought out.
>>
>>86811550
I haven't played the game a lot but Pfister nerfed shipping to Kansas City in GWT 2e so it's clearly a very good move.
>>
Yo, anons, know any good games that might be sold by Amazon with a SOLO mode? Got some coupons but it sadly requires “sold by amazon”
>>
File: 1580439141937.jpg (208 KB, 640x960)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>86813488
>“sold by amazon”
Search for "board game", then choose the board game department to the right.
After that, you'll get the option to check a box for Seller: Amazon.com
You can browse a bit better there.
Doing that and checking the first few pages I found Arnak, Calico, Cartographers and Jaws of the Lion, all good games that have solo modes. Unsure if the solo mode is good, tho.
Happy searching, anon.
>>
>>86813557
Ah thanks for the response, I actually was already on that page but I’d love to get recs from you guys since I’m fairly new to this. I both own little but am open to pretty much anything.
Currently bouncing between the two extremes of Bullet Heart or Jaws of the Lion
>>
>>86811550
Well, going to kansas thrice seems dicey but depending on the layout might be necessary, but twice is almost essential. As the other anons said, doing double worker hires is just extremely efficient and you can't really get enough cash otherwise early on. Usually, you can see who is in the better position by checking who has the most/best distributed workers. Yeah you can reach the first two cities with a bad hand as well, but the railway switches cost you precious money and don't provide any immediate benefit over getting that sweet sweet 6 additional cash.
The 2e does make the space considerably worse, but getting there once still isn't a bad idea either

>Please help me understand, I've played 70-80 games between GWT, RttN and GWT2 and I've never seen someone go into Kansas City and take the VP hit after their first game
I...what? It it very clearly the best move, at least early on. Kinda strange how it didn't organically become go-to meta for you guys.
>>
>>86813147
Not him, but the cards actually saying what they do seems like a good idea.
>>
File: 1636326516254.png (243 KB, 543x578)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>86813592
Bullet is super fun. JotL can be played solo, but it's really meant to be played with more people. What games do you own and like?, maybe that will help.
Also what are you looking in a solo game? A win/lose condition? Going for high scores? An automa that simulates a second player?
>>
>>86813622
I literally just have Star Realms Frontiers, Monster Expedition (was a gift) and Tanto Cuore (because I like the art). I only got a studio recently so I like to play games in between working and waiting on working renders.
I think I’m mostly fine with any type of solo game. I’ve checked out videos for Bullet and it seemed fun, nothing on Jaws of the Lion yet. I loved the solo playthroughs I saw of Apex Theropod but it’s sadly not sold by Amazon so I’d rather pick that up locally eventually (I have a local store that has a bunch of copies so I’m saving up for the big box).
>>
File: ratrum.jpg (4 KB, 320x180)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>86813646
Well, if you're into deckbuilders you might like the lost ruins of arnak. Haven't played solo, but the game is very good at 2+
If you like the engine building part, imperial settlers and it's sequel, empires of the north, have very enjoyable solo modes. One is highscore based, the other is objective based. Also both have a million expansions if you like them and want more.
>>
>>86813724
Oh wow thanks! I’ve never heard of either of the two and they both look just as fun! I’ll be having a hard time deciding haha but that’s good, I like having a large list.
>>
>>86813748
Anytime pal, welcome to the hobby
>>
>>86813488
I've been playing Under Falling Skies lately, and loving it. It's a solo only, dice management game. Haven't even gotten to the campaign yet, just trying out all the difficulty levels and gittin gud. Def recommend.
>>
Both Homm3 and ER look really good, can't choose which to get first
>>
>>86814049
As someone who's racked up untold thousands of hours in homm3 over the last 20 years, I can only say the board game looks like an absolute snooze-fest. Take off the nostalgia goggles and you've got what looks like a barebones combat system (with a purchaseable advanced battle??) and completely pointless but admittedly flashy minis.
Also
>Kickstarter
Give your head a wobble anon and have a good think about it.
>>
>>86810339
you mean Bifurcation? or something completely different?
>>
>>86814049
No. Bad anon. Bad.
>>
File: 1656619603840.jpg (3.48 MB, 6177x3252)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
>>86813111
Thanks pal, was going for the globalization victory early so I wanted to really push my concession-making. Eventually did thanks to a tax > campaign play abusing previously nuked areas of the map, not without that pirate killing at least 7 of the concessions that'd win me the game, and it was the only pirate spawn of the game lol.
>>
>>86814049
>look really good
sadly that's not a good measure. Eclipse 2e also looks good, but it's gameplay is sub-par compared to a less-cool-looking Star Trek Ascendancy
>>
>>86813748
NTA but I’d also check out Imperium Classics. That game has a stellar solo mode.
>>
Hows bulley with bros?
Its on sale right now and the whole shootemup theme looks great since my best friends and i grew up playing tons of arcade games.
>>
>>86814227
I did see those at my local Barnes! I didn’t realize they had solo modes, saw the whole description just now on Amazon. Another one added to my list, thanks!
I kinda lean more towards the Legends version over Classics haha
>>
>>86814281
it plays like a real time puzzle, so closer to Magical Drop than Dodonpachi or Ikaruga, but the game is very good and custom soundtracks for 3 minute timers are the best thing in any board game.
if you're really worried, try it on TTS first, then realise how better the TTS version is to the IRL and end up like me never bying it physical
>>
Well bros I don't know if you remember me but I'm the anon that bought a bunch of L99 games a few months back. Finally had the chance to play everything but Sakura arms, which is a shame since I'm most excited about that one.

Pixel Tactics:
Only got two games in, really intriguing amounts of depth from such a tiny game but without going deep and playing more hard to say how good it actually is. Had quite a bit of fun and it's short so great time waster game.

Bullet Heart: holy hell this game is fun. The soundtrack is a must play with for sure. The blinding fast pace and the stress of trying to make smart big clear plays to force opponents to eat more bullets all in 3 minutes is exhilarating. I already bought Beethoven I don't want to miss out and suffer from fomo.

Also got to try tanto coure which I got to say I love. Was pretty big in dominion for a while but it's not interactive enough and just kinda plain. The streamlined nature of Tanto and the added interactivity + much more interesting scoring over just "buy the province" is neat. Definitely can't wait to play more and then crack open Expand the House and Oktoberfest
>>
>>86815018
>Beethoven
what the fuck? nine dollars (plus shipping) for a SINGLE CAT?
>>
Kingdom Death is trash

The fiction is wallowing, self indulgent, vulgar grimderp straight from the margins of an edgy teenagers notebook. The sort of vapid nihilistic tripe that same teenager would confuse for a substantive fiction because "thats the point, maaaaan, everything is terrible,doesn't it make you so jaded". Reading the backstories of the monsters makes me want to pull the author's head out of their ass and slap them with my knuckles til they get over themselves.
>>
Has anyone heard of any possibility for an El Grande reprint? I found a german version of the base game for 30$ and I could print out the cards in english but I'm really not too happy about this option...
>>
>>86815085
And they said forty-five dollars for birds was unreasonable!
Little did they know as you go up the food chain...
Next thing you know Asmodee is selling half a dog for twenty.
>>
>>86815394
>I found a german version of the base game for 30$ and I could print out the cards in english but I'm really not too happy about this option...
Are you me?
>>
File: 1665135475798672.gif (239 KB, 450x252)
239 KB
239 KB GIF
>>86814151
>end game board state qualifies imperial victory
>dabs on opponents with a global V instead
Based anon
>>
>>86811268
Show us on the doll where the backgammon game touched you.
>>
>>86809749
Honestly the minis are 90% of the game's value considering they can be used for other stuff.
Same with other min-laden games (zombicide).
>>
>>86815474
Some of us are suffering with a full PNP version consider yourself lucky
>>
>>86815355
How do you feel about Berserk
>>
>>86816397
You're neither as smart nor as funny as you think you are.
>>
File: dune.jpg (11 KB, 208x243)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>86796113
serious question time:
should I buy Twilight Imperium 4 if it goes for less than 100€ during black friday? I'm quite intrigued but I don't know if the gameplay is actually good or is just famous for the box size and minis.
what do you suggest? I don't have any relevant 4X in my game library, it would be a decent addition
as a strategy game, i already have picrel and my group likes it
>>
>>86816659
If you have a 6 player group that can get together for dune regularly, then ti4 would be right up your alley. Just bear in mind you'll probably want the expansion too. Genuinely one of the best expansions ever.
>>
finally found the card spreadsheet for sidereal confluence bifurcation, now i can start making my print and play with the expansion
only thing missing is the expansion race rulesheets, so if anyone can post them (or at least a good approximation of the exact rules the races have) then i'll be forever grateful. specifically, i'm looking for
>how do the Deep unity dice work? when are they rolled? when are the dice-only converters upgraded and how?
>do Kjas I.N. treat ALL of their converters as inputting and outputting donation goods only? or is it just their starter ones that are silly like that? also why does the spreadsheet say they start with a Linguistic Analysys?
>how do Caylion Collaborative votes work? the example in the rulebook is good enough as a guideline but i just want a printable rules digest that clearly states the limits of how far the Caylion can push their "remove votes" power.
>>
>>86816659
If you already play Dune, TI4 will be more of the same concept, but slightly different. Instead of starting at 90% of your full power and then working to not fall down the power levels faster than your opponents, in TI4 you all generally start on an even, low power level, and slowly escalate as you pursue randomly drawn goals and battle to be king of the hill, because sitting on Mecatol and using the Imperial strategy card is literally free points, and with some clever planning you can get way ahead of your opponents.
as other anon said, it's better with the expansion, but IMHO the base game is also nice, if limited due to all the streamlining 4e does over 3e.
>>
>>86814439
Both versions are compatible with each other. It’s basically one game split in two.
>>
>>86810946
Good to know, thanks!
>>86810583
Yeah, same, I was going to play Kemet for the first time (got it 5 months ago)
>>
File: 00A+-+homepage+background.png (2.28 MB, 1000x1302)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
Hey /tg/, I made a boardgame during quarantine and wanted to shill it here.

kCaloria gives you the chance to build an expansive and intricate food chain that must overcome obstacles at every turn! Sow the seeds to a thriving ecosystem with precious water tiles, grow verdant gardens with every fungi/plant tile, and fill this space with the perfect balance of herbivores, omnivores, carnivores, and humans too!

You can learn more about Kcaloria here:

https://kcaloria.squarespace.com/

Our kickstarter is launching December 3rd. You can sign up here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236402257/kcaloria-base-set-biome-building-game

I'm here to answer any questions!
>>
File: 1665335684138687.png (902 KB, 1000x946)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>86815018
>Finally had the chance to play everything but Sakura arms, which is a shame since I'm most excited about that one.
One job anon, ONE JOB
Nice write up, glad to see you're having fun. I am not feeling inclined to get the cat, even with the 15$ coupon I got for completing their survey a few months ago.
Now hurry up and learn SA!
>>
>>86816659
Find a copy of Here I Stand or Virgin Queen instead.
>>
File: caeser.jpg (67 KB, 600x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I got my first plays on
>Caeser!
yesterday. It's very swingy, but I did like it a lot. I'm wondering how much it compares to Blitzkrieg. I was considering both, but the actual map of the Mediterranean seemed less abstract even if they're similar mechanically.
>>
>>86817458
Ligma
>>
>>86816813
Please share your files when you're done friendo
>>
>>86817458
>>86817933
Ligma Pinus
>>
>>86817458
I wish you luck!
>>
File: n6eb1cey05p811.png (1.6 MB, 1080x1303)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>86817707
>>
I'm like a bird
>>86818621
I wanna buy a game
>>86818621
I dont know what my roll is
>>86818621
I dont known what FOMO is
>>86818621
>>
File: takane kappatalist.jpg (124 KB, 735x829)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>86818099
ok, but a) first proiority is to have them work on TTS so i can't promise it'll be print-ready; and b) it'll actually be a Touhou themed reskin to make my playgroup actually interested in the game because aliens aparrently aren't exciting for those people
and i still am looking for those rule sheets. Plus it turns out that the place i got remastered sheets from forgot to add the backside of the second Faderan relic worlds reference, so i'll be looking for that too.
Worst case scenario i might even have to buy the game and the expansion to be able to make this project fully and properly
>>
>>86818881
if your group is into 2hu and TTS, look up Touhou Fiesta on the workshop. it's basically a mix of 100% OJ and soku I worked on years ago. a neat and cute manual for it so it's finally fully pnp will come out never
>>
>>86816493
Don't be shy, show it to us.
>>
>>86816813
Hey, i'malready in bed. If you post in new thread tommorrow to remind me then I'll postphotos for you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.