[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Megaten 1.png (3.68 MB, 1640x5765)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB PNG
Archives & Other Resources: https://pastebin.com/wETipqYw
AllSync: https://cyoaarchive.com/main
Starring Ava as Colonel Robert Hogan Edition
Previous Thread: >>86115886
>>
File: Megaten 2.png (3.43 MB, 1640x5851)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>>86125991
>Scenario: Hearts of Man
>The characters are students and staff of Mutsu Kita High School and Elementary School (buildings are across a small campus from one another)
>High School has its own dorms on campus
>Every night at 12am, the Midnight Hour begins, and the city reforms into The Labyrinth, a network of non-euclidean buildings and roads
>The Metaverse is active, and Shadows sometimes wander out through points where the boundaries are thin, becoming Demons
>At first only weak Demons can slip through, but the cracks are becoming wider
>The Labyrinth is born of Mankind's boredom and want for adventure, thus birthing Demons into the world
>The more Demons emerge, the more dangerous, twisted and alien the Labyrinth becomes in a feedback loop
>An organization of students and staff has formed EYES, the Extracurricular Yokai Exorcism Squad, backed by the government, suppressing Demonic incursions and investigating the Labyrinth for a solution
>They must balance this with their school life and eke out what free time they can without surrendering to fatigue

>A mysterious condition known as Wanderer's Syndrome is affecting citizens of Mutsu Kita seemingly at random, instilling a desire to commit sporadic acts of dangerous undertakings, frequently with life-threatening consequences.
>Further information on Wanderer's Syndrome >>86065371
>>
File: Megaten 3.png (3.7 MB, 2076x6427)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>86125996
https://pastebin.com/hrP7ZsR5

Didn't copy the pastebin!
>>
Second
>>
File: Megaten 4.png (2.88 MB, 2217x4067)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
>>86126007
>>
File: Megaten 5.png (4.69 MB, 2137x7508)
4.69 MB
4.69 MB PNG
>>86126019
>>
File: Megaten 6.png (4.74 MB, 2137x9361)
4.74 MB
4.74 MB PNG
>>86126027
>>
File: Megaten 7.png (5.08 MB, 1587x7706)
5.08 MB
5.08 MB PNG
>>86126037
>>
File: Megaten 8.png (4.78 MB, 1582x7793)
4.78 MB
4.78 MB PNG
>>86126046
>>
File: Megaten DLC 1.png (7.68 MB, 2137x8444)
7.68 MB
7.68 MB PNG
>>86126051
>>
https://strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLW7GKqZ4
>>
File: MrPerfectProfile.jpg (2.06 MB, 1904x5528)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
I did a couple of new villains to replenish losses for the Slaughterhouse Nine after the casualties they took from the attack on the school.
Feel free to use them if you like.
>>
>>86126185
>Another Mr.
Mr. Endbringer grows stronger...
>>
File: PainSlutProfile.png (6.15 MB, 1904x5528)
6.15 MB
6.15 MB PNG
>>86126185
>>
>>86126185
Who are all of the S9 members that die in the school attack?
I remember Iris and Nexus had planned on joining the S9 as well, but I don't know what their plans with that are.
>>
Anyone know the font for the ML cards? I'll make a card for Alrex and then I'll write his thoughts on Deadwater and their characters since he has connections there due to shenanigans that I'll write up as well.
>>
>>86125991
>>86125996
Updated Eliza card to be more well rounded, removed Life Drain. Added Extra Cancel for some crowd control. and a Speed up Tier 3. Switched knowledge to robotics. Also buffed unique skill and changed the persona resistance.
Switched to Aeon Arcana and now the Chariot Arcana is open.

Megaten writefagging titled: "It Does Not Have To Be This Way"
https://pastebin.com/A1tVe5nC
https://controlc.com/105c50ad

The story goes like this: What happens when two brutes fight each other. Eliza and Lucky have an argument and they fight.
Anyway, I am sorry to those not included or those that have little lines. It is hard to give every character a good amount of lines to say without making it convoluted.
Theme song for this story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIssYH2Gyw
>>
>>86125991
>>86126259
Mister Amano, I turned myself into a toaster!
I am Eliza Toaster!
>>
>>86126267
Funniest shit I ever saw
>>
>>86126228
I know someone killed Crawler, and Jellyfish killed Burnscar.
I know someone else fought Mannequin, but I can't remember if they killed him.
Human Zoo had a run-in with the Siberian, but obviously he didn't kill her.
>>
>>86126297
I don't think Crawler is dead yet. Mannequin is getting offed in my next continuation of that group. Diva and Jelly are likely taking out Shatterbird.

Siberian was going to be vs Pauz and his team, but I don't know if Pauz anon is still around.
>>
>>86126297
I'm planning on Shatterbird dying as well, so feel free to count them out.
>>
>>86126259
Very good, nice work anon
>>86126267
kek
>>
>>86126308
In M4's day out I think he used some sort of tinkertech bomb to completely vapourise Crawler.
>>
File: Dark Zone page 1.jpg (2.34 MB, 1405x6550)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Rules (Subject to change}:
>The second Agent Bonus has been changed to "Choose any Major threat as your nemesis".
>You may choose sapient Major Threats as an Affiliation.
>A player can make a new version of any given Contact by changing their race (human, android, chimeric ) and affiliation (federation, oracle, syndicate, loner). The same template-race-faction combination is the same multiplayer character.
>Anyone with the same minor threat options shares one of the 12 sectors of the world.
>Major Threats have been permanently assigned to a random set of territories.
>>
>>86126328
kek, lizard coming in clutch
>>
File: Dark Zone page 2.jpg (2.34 MB, 1405x6620)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>86126341
>>
File: Dark Zone page 3.jpg (2.15 MB, 1405x6670)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>86126349
>>
>>86126259
Cute. I dig it. Luckys Null All as ever paying dividends. It all makes sense to me since they wouldnt go ALL out obviously.
>>
>>86126308
we sent the Elite Beat Agents after crawler and as far as im concerned thats canonically how he died.
>>
File: Dark Zone page 4.jpg (2.4 MB, 1405x6840)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
>>86126365
>>
>>86126385
Threats by prevalence
>9: Rogues, Zombies, Consortium
>8: Halo Corp, Reavers,
>7: Red Lion, Thanatos, Liberation, Mutants, Hive, Machine Beasts, Overmind

Territories by threat distribution
>10: Snowfield, Sprawl
>9: Oil Slicks, Villages,
>8: City, Metro, Level 4 Zone,
>7: Grassland, Mountains, Outposts
>6: Shoreline
>4: Green Zone
>>
>>86126383
Based
>>
>>86126328
I would call bullshit if not for the fact that this is canonically how he's killed and Bakuda is still a free woman. So that just leaves Siberian.
>>
So a little while back a real MVP fixed a bunch of Worm archive links so I said I'd do a little writefagging for a character of their choice and they picked Riona, so here that is : https://pastebin.com/EzncBFYs

Riona anon, sorry if I ended up writing her different to what you had in mind. I tried going for more the business angle of her character because it was that or smut and I'm not planning on writing that in these threads but I apologise if I was off the mark
>>
File: Mission Complete.png (290 KB, 720x542)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>86126383
Chads.

Here's a fun question. If your character was getting help with something by the Elite Beat Agents (like in Suture's School Interview), what song do you think would play for them
Optionally, what do you think your character would need help with? It can be as serious or as silly as you'd like.
>>
>>86126185
>>86126195
I think I'm cooking up some good ways to make use of them to draw Cauldron's attention while Pilot makes some moves.
>>
>>86126285
>>86126321
Thanks anon. I spent like 5 hours of editing the Eliza toaster, It is worth it though

>>86126372
Glad you like it Luckyanon, it was fun to write this fight
>>
File: f-15ex pure a2a config.png (293 KB, 656x373)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>86115904
>>86116049
build delivered

mark 3: +15p, $10000, 3 adv
>powers:
A.I. +3 escape mechanism +2 camoflage -2
robotic eyesight +3 photograhic memory 0 mutation -1
direct vehicular link -3 intelligence +3 toughness +1
mind implant +3 charisma -1 longevity 0
melee weapon implant 0 technological powess +2 regeneration 0
ultility implant 0 psychic abilities +3 endurance +3
ranged weapon implant 0 quicker learning +1 improved senses +3
exoskeleton 0 reaction time +3 strength -3
=> -20p spent
note:
vehicle body: an F-15EX multirole strike fighter
reduce body to a brain with some internal organs attached,
living inside the jet fighter's special cockpit (accomodated for a brain);
improved senses & awareness, telekinetic power, multitasking intelligence
of 20 engineers & lvl 2 tech skill are used for aircraft maintenence
>>
File: f-15ex bomb truck mode.jpg (130 KB, 1440x695)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>86126504
>misc downside:
- stick out: being a weird tentacle brain inside an aircraft +1p
>extra:
- superpower -$400
- extra points x6 -$1800, +6p
- extra squad mate x2 -$700
>superpowers:
- technology nanites x5 -5p
greater control of the aircraft's various subsystems; combination with improved sense,
reaction & psychokinesis to mend & fix aircraft on the go if its hit
>advantages:
- positive genes +3p
- personal weaponry: the aforementioned F-15EX multirole strike fighter
>disadvantages:
- awkward: no one talks to a brain entombed inside an aircraft -1 squad mate
>weapons:
- booked weapons: standard issued aircraft ordnance (varied cost)
- personal weapon: seriously, that F-15EX multirole fighter
favourite loadout is x32 Mk 81 110kg free-fall bombs
>clothing:
aircraft livery & custom art in place of military uniforms
may plaster on some anime girl pictures as nose art, to show that i am a weeb
>pay right: basic pay -$300
>housing: in the hangar
>squad mates (4)
milhouse - squad leader
thomas erwin - WSO 2nd seat
ricardo norris - special payload designs
kristin warren - a deliverable underslung payload
>>
>>86126474
God this was really funny. Good job anon. I love the Captain Silver drop in. Makes fixing that mess worth it.
>>
>>86126504
hmm lol
i didnt expected it to crunch up like that
repost power list:
>physical
strength -3
improved senses +3
endurance +3
regeneration 0
longevity 0
toughness +1
mutation -1
camouflage -2
>mental
reaction time +3
quicker learning +1
psychic abilities +3
technological powess +2
charisma -1
intelligence +3
photographic memory 0
escape mechanism +2
>technological
exoskeleton 0
melee weapon implant 0
ranged weapon implant 0
ultility implant 0
mind implant +3
direct vehicular link -3; i am one with the jet and the jet is one with me
robotic eyesight +3; its the onboard radars, infrared search & track and electro-optical targeting system
A.I. +3; the AI could house itself in the aircraft computer as well as in my brain
>>
>>86126474
Rionanon here, you've done a great job presenting her character, and Mia being there to stop Riona from having boisterous outbursts of spouting fucked up ideas is a nice touch.
>>
>>86126121
>no riona ships
what a shame
>>
>>86126668
Who would it be with?
Mia?
>>
>>86126545
Yeah, it gave me a cheap laugh when writing and that's all I need
>>86126644
I'm glad to hear that. She's one of my favourite character concepts in these threads, it's a real fun gimmick
>>
>>86126476
>Carver
Between school, sports and the Undersiders he's been having trouble getting enough rest. Now that Clarendon is in rough shape he's volunteered to help with the rebuilding efforts for the school and his situation hasn't improved.

>Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c
With help from EBA, Carver and the others in the reconstruction effort can get ahead and work together more efficiently, moving to the beat. Somehow they return from the job more relaxed and stress free than they came. The school's reconstruction ends up completed ahead of schedule, but administration allows the students to take additional wellness time instead of coming back early.
>>
>>86126686
Mia sees her as a little sister, but idk.
>>
>>86126686
It's the most obvious choice, but sometimes the most obvious is the best anyway. If I hadn't already voted, I'd vote for it.
>>
>>86126686
Riona x My Fist
>>
>>86126714
>>86126715
Clearly we need more Riona writefagging to expand her potential options
>>
Need a Riona Ryona art
>>
>>86126728
>Clearly we need more Riona writefagging
I wholeheartedly agree, which is why I plan on writing something for her once I clear out my backlog a little.
>>
>>86126764
Nice
>>
File: 7th Sorcery 0.9 full.jpg (4.04 MB, 2908x5036)
4.04 MB
4.04 MB JPG
This is technically multiplayer, no? The premise is 40000 people are getting magic powers.
>>
Okay. Megaten build is done. Got a Jojo build mostly developed when that gets posted again.

What should a make a build for next? I'll let the next anon decide.
>>
>>86126785
Dead Zone
Mostly because I just want to see if it could work as a multiplayer
>>
>>86126781
The premise is reading poorly formatted walls of text.
I actually like the cyoa but it could've been presented so much more readably. And each "level" is a cluster of abilities - imo good design would've been dividing each level further into more atomic kinds of abilities that are easier to parse.
>>
>>86126789
Dark Zone? Which was just posted
>>86126341
^^^

Or a different cyoa?
>>
>>86126781
only a retard would not take tainted (13 years remaining)
>>
>>86126804
Yeah Dark Zone
Forgot the title already, that's not a good sign
>>
>>86126781
>>86126799
My big issue for it, in this thread is it feels extremely samey. Like how many players would end up taking the same choices exactly, because there isn't all that much variation (that is good)
>>
>>86126789
I'd make a build for it but I dont think the location of some of the major enemies doesnt make sense. I get it was randomly determined, but the immersion remains broken.
>>
>>86126832
We could just ignore it
It's not like it's an official rule
>>
>>86126840
True, but the poor anon went to so much effort.
>>
>>86126853
Maybe I'll make a build.
Wonder if that'll get the ball rolling
Worth a shot, no?

Do hope Mythic Lands doesn't die before I finish my writefagging for it
>>
File: 70485564_p9.jpg (313 KB, 720x988)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>86126341
Name: "Ruby"
Role: Driver
Ride: Rover
Mod: Comfy, Armed, Rugged
Affilation: Federation
Assets: Heritage, Heritage, Badass Coat, Exotic Quality Repair Kit
Contacts: 0-BZ, BD-1, Ace, Whiskey
Home: Outposts
Scavenge/Travel: City, Villages, Sprawl
Ambition: Survive
Trading is mostly bringing people somewhere safely, but occasionally brings normal supplies when nobody needs a ride.

Ruby isn't one for politics, there's plenty of wrong out there, but plenty of good too. She takes her home with her, traveling in comfort to various places delivering needed supplies or more often providing a mobile Vault for people who can afford her time. Either point A to point B or just to provide a staging point to dive into somewhere more dangerous.

She's one of the best mechanics around, and it shows in the quality of robots she keeps around. But she also has a few pets who are deceptively good at finding her some choice salvage without any guidance. Shes usually open to share a campfire and a few beers, but it'll cost you to spend a night in the vehicle if you aren't in dire need.

Tldr: Mobile Vault you can hang out in. Will just go 'that's nice dear' if you tell her about any big plans to ascend or anything.
>>
>>86126902
I know how hard you had to resist taking exotic quality badass coat. Stay strong anon.
>>
>>86126877
I feel like our current crop of multiplayers are going a bit slower paced than the breakneck speed of danmachi or early worm
>>
>>86126826
Got it.

>>86126832
>>86126840
>>86126853
I say we can switch things around later if its enough of a problem. Especially if we get a few more builds.

>>86126877
Im thinking of going Oracle Agent with a emphasis on casting if you want to buddy up.
>>
>>86126932
I inbuilt a easy way for builds who might not interact to end up interacting in the glorified battlebus. Figured it would help to have a finite point people could organize around.
>>86126902
>>
>>86126341
>Name: "Postman"
The enigmatic deliverywoman who heads Postman's Couriers™.

>Role: Driver
>Ride: Interceptor
>Mod: Fast
Postman's Couriers™ gets your messages (and artifacts, for an additional fee) from point A to point B faster than any other. Price might be high, but their speed is unmatched.

>Affiliation: Loner
Will deliver from anyone to everyone, so long as you've got the payment. Will not deliver bombs or any bomb-adjacent objects. She's not falling for that one again.

>Assets
>Low-Quality Assets: Handgun, Marksman Rifle, Repair Kit, Hazard Seal, Research Kit (honestly this section doesn't matter since you can just take everything)
>High-Quality Assets: Badass Coat, Scanners
A courier needs a badass coat. They're not a proper courier without one.
>Exotic Assets: Heritage-PSC
"I've seen her car build bridges beneath itself WHILE it's still driving. I mean what kind of bullshit is that? She just... sped right past me and went OVER a canyon."

>Artifacts: Levitation
By land, by air, by sea, your message will be delivered. That's the Postman's Guarantee™. If the car has to violate the laws of physics a little to do it, that's no trouble at all.

>Contacts
>Partner: The News
The News and The Mail go hand in hand. One delivers messages to the masses. The other delivers the more... confidential stuff.
>Associate: Gearhead
Postman's Couriers™ could always be faster. Always. Currently in the process of trying to convince Gearhead to stick rockets on her ride.
>Confidant: The News (again)
She really doesn't know that many people. Except for the folks that hire her, but most don't care for her and she doesn't care for them.
>Rival: Midnight
There's only room for one delivery service in this town. Er, set of towns. Region?

1/2
>>
Seeing as strawpoll.me is dead and the polls in the pastebin were from 2016, it's probably a good time to do a new round of polls. Please answer honestly!

https://strawpoll.com/polls/7rnzGNKOdgO
https://strawpoll.com/polls/3RnYpPNdzye
https://strawpoll.com/polls/Q0Zp4kKQxZM
https://strawpoll.com/polls/Dwyoq7KjNgA
https://strawpoll.com/polls/eNg6RVx5egA
>>
>>86126947
>Territory:
Well ideally, she'd be in all of the territories. But given that the CYOA doesn't support that...
>Home Territory: Outposts
Military folk always have important messages they need delivered. It's steady business, if somewhat boring.
>Other Territory: Sprawl, Green Zone, Level 4 Zone
Criminals and bureaucrats need mail too. The contaminated regions... probably don't, but she goes into them quite often, for reasons unknown.

>Minor Threats
>Weakened: Contamination
It's a wonder that she's still alive, considering how often she goes into level 4s.
>Intensified: Anomalies
Postman's Couriers™ sells artifacts on the side. A bit odd that her car has been sighted going into anomaly zones far more times than she's sold artifacts but... it's probably nothing to worry about.

>Major Threats: Machine Beasts, Mutants, Thanatos
Machines and mutants make sense, sure. She does make a lot of noise when she's driving. But more worryingly, Thanatos seems to have taken an interest in her. For what purpose?

>Ambition: Survive (Transcend)
She delivers mail, she sells artifacts. That's what the Postman is all about. Don't look too deeply into her growing artifact collection, or the increasing amount of time she spends in contaminated zones. Her clients certainly don't. After all, their messages are always delivered, and that's what matters around here.

I wonder if higher-dimensional beings need mail delivery?
>>
>>86126958
>>86126947
>>86126902
Based Driverbros.
>>
>>86126974
Car go fast, vroom vroom
>>
>>86126945
Nice. And yeah now that I reread it theres nothing saying you CANT be good friends.
>>
>>86126902
I didnt take threats cause I assumed we would have preset ones or something, so
Minor: Intensify Weather, Weaken Contamination
Major Threats: Machine Beasts, Overmind, Zombies
>>
>>86127043
Weather makes her comfy home more appealing to people who are freezing/burning alive. And contamination limits her range of mobility, so she buffed the weather and nerfed the contamination.
Zombies are attracted to the noise of her crunching her way through anything in her way, Overmind wants her for her brain and skills and tools, While the machine beasts want to fuck her rover because of its THICC curves and childmanufacturing wheelbase, which it probably wouldnt survive.
>>
Post the naruto one with what we decided to make the options
>>
File: darklands.jpg (38 KB, 407x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>86126341
Name: John Spartan
>Role: Agent
>Suit: Tactical
>Rig: Smart Tech
A survivor who lives by his own rules, his gear is focused on survive-ability, a hybrid of protection, light weight, and high mobility. Information is key to surviving these lands, so a HUD and AR assisted targeting will be invaluable.
All his equipment is made by, or reinforced with high resist materials to better combat contamination and anomalies.
>High quality assets: Alloy plating, handgun, scanner, pulse, safe-house, heritage: HAZMAT
Exchanging both artifacts for extra quality assets. Alloy plating provides the physical defense allowing him to really punch above his weight class in terms of defense. A good quality handgun will be required for self defense in the wilds, long arms may be preferred but aren't reliable in ever changing environments. The scanner and pulse are both wired into the HUD, keeping him up to date with all manner of nearby threats. Contamination, Anomolies, Humans, Mutants, and whatever else these dark lands send at him, he won't be caught easily off guard. The HAZMAT like the alloy is built into his day wear. This lets him reach deep into areas others couldn't even dream about, and compounds with his Loner bonus of resistant materials.
The Safe House is somewhere between a bolt hole and a living area, it is a concealed area with basic amentities. He ensured that it had many avenues to occupy and withdraw from, but could still be secured adequately.
>Poor quality assets: Rifle, repair kit, radio, lodgings, research kit, medkit, cold weather gear, badass coat, additional hazard seal
All the essentials really, pity they aren;t very reliable.

1/2
>>
>>86127193
>Contacts:
>Partner: Midnight, Chimeric, Oracle
Another one of his best customers. They have pulled each other out of enough scraps that they both know if push comes to shove, they can count on each other.
>Work Assosciate: Maybe, Human, Syndicate
One of his best customers. Always ready to fund a new expedition or buy whatever salvage and research materials he can bring out.
>Confidant: News, Human, Loner.
He stumbled upon her, returning from an expedition. His scanner detecting an emergency beacon. Long story short, she lost that repeater station and now doesn't venture so deep to conduct repairs, having found what she calls a "personal handyman". In return, he gets someone to talk to when out in the cold, alone.
>Rival: Henry, Human, Federation
This douche bag is the reason he rarely does work for the Feds. Guys unbearable, thinks he knows whats what, but doesn't understand the realities of the world outside his safe zone.
>Territory: Home Metro, Salvage Zones: Metro, Level 4.
The City and Level 4 zones are form the bulk of his hunting ground, being extremely rich in everything he wants, whilst also giving him lots of ways to hide, fight, watch, and run. He uses the Metro mostly for movement purposes, being able to hide in the dark and traverse faster than most. It allows him to evade most of his biggest threats and continue on mission.
>Minor Threat Weakened: Weather
I feel like Weather is going to be the biggest and baddest or nothing threat. But without a quality cold weather gear, I thought this was the safe bet.
>Minor Threat Escalated: Looters
Looters abound the Metro and City, luckily he is better equipped, better trained, and a hell of a lot more motivated. His equipment and smart gear mean he can either evade or engage in the most advantageous ways. Maybe even gaining a little loot from the looters.
>Nemesis: Halo Corp
Not enough characters, not worth 3rd post. Bad guys. Hoard resources. Me treasure hunter.
>>
>>86126476
>If your character was getting help with something by the Elite Beat Agents (like in Suture's School Interview), what song do you think would play for them
>Optionally, what do you think your character would need help with? It can be as serious or as silly as you'd like.

Jellyfish training his rhyming skills to challenge Diva to a rap battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk
>>
>>86120196
I tried to edit the image before I posted my build, but I couldn't get it to look right. Just imagine a Hyūga with the jougan dressed like Lee. I'll try again tomorrow.

>Location
Land of Fire- The Hyūga don't live in the land of hot springs
>Timeline
Future Now Era- Anon's scenario
>Perks
Bloodline Limit, Skilled, Talented (Taijutsu), Genius, Attractive, Tough, Unbreakable Will- Anything to improve his Taijutus and toughness, since he's gonna put his body through hell.
>Basic Jutsu
Clone, Substitution, Body Flicker x2 , Weapon Art- Extra Body Flicker for fast movement, the rest are pretty standard
>Advanced Jutsu
Summoning x2- For summoning monkey bros. Knowledge courtesy of Konohamaru.
>Hidden Jutsu
Gentle Fist x2, Strong Fist x2- 8 Trigrams 64 Leaf Hurricanes to the fucking jaw
>Special Techniques
Eight Gates, Sage Mode (Monkey)- Lee Sensei taught him well. So did the monkeys.
>Chakra Nature
Lightning, Wind- Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, Lee Sensei!
>Elemental Kekkai Genkai
Vibration- For turning people into a bloody mist
>Kekkai Genkai
Byakugan x2 (Jougan)- He will make uncle Neji proud
>Drawbacks
Time Warp, Foreign Invaders, Bigger Fish- Based on anon's scenario.
>Missions
Slice of Life
Believe It
Brave New World
Moon Landing
Stone of Legend
Tale of a Gutsy Ninja
Infinite Undiscovery

Hideki Hyūga is a promising Genin on Team Lee(?). Despite his seemingly carefree and foolish nature, Hideki is an intelligent shinobi and a tireless worker. He's a taijutsu prodigy, pairing his clan's byakugan with the ability to open the 4th(?) gate. He's still got a lot of training to do with the monkeys before he can use sage mode, and he's yet to take full advantage of his two chakra natures.

I'll edit/expand on his description if we get more builds. I figured it'd be cool if there were anons of different ranks, which is why he doesn't know everything yet. If we do get more builds, I'll probably switch out relevant canon characters for appropriate anons.
>>
>>86126308
>>86126328

https://pastebin.com/h0FEij1G

here's the writing for it
and the name is Miezhaun 2 gets into a fight with Crawler
>>
>>86127216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRTB-FTMdk
>>
>>86127253
Nahhh, definately the Elite Beat Squad that did itl We just need someone to make them a build with legal skills that work together.
>>
>>86127241
If someone posts it thi thread ill make a nonja, but otherwie I just will leave it to you
>>
File: deadlands2.jpg (87 KB, 564x1057)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>86126947
>Level 4 Zone
>Low quality hazard seal
Not sure if you're trying to set up something in particular, but if you (or more likely your clients) need something out of the Zone, hit a brother up. No need to risk magi-cancer for a paycheck.
>>
>>86127273
>to make them a build with legal skills
Eh, I think based auditor anon found that that was not a rule written in stone.
>>
File: naruto1.jpg (1.19 MB, 1713x6277)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>86127285
sure >>86122117
>>
File: naruto2.jpg (1.06 MB, 1719x5056)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>86127324
>>
File: naruto3.jpg (1.69 MB, 1719x6450)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>86127329
>>
>>86127302
Considering that she has contamination as a weakened threat despite regularly diving into some of the most heavily contaminated areas in the region, there's definitely something up with her
>>
>>86127319
Eh? last i heard the lizards were 12 shard points over, a bit too much to ignore.
>>
File: naruto4.jpg (2.03 MB, 1721x8133)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>86127337
>>
File: naruto5.jpg (1.98 MB, 1723x6998)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
>>86127345
>>
File: naruto6.jpg (1.92 MB, 1742x8619)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>86127352
>>
File: naruto7.jpg (1.91 MB, 1719x6123)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>86127358
>>
>>86127319
what the fuck is an auditor anon
>>
>>86127324
Whatd we decide for worldmods
>>
File: naruto8.jpg (1 KB, 25x125)
1 KB
1 KB JPG
>>86127364
>>
File: naruto9.jpg (2.06 MB, 1738x7606)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>86127377
>>86127371
I think Future Now Era for timeframe and Time Warp, Foreign Invaders, Bigger Fish for drawbacks.
>>
>>86127366
The most powerful type of autist. An anon who combs through the builds posted to make sure everything is on the up and up. For example >>86127344 one anon had 12 bonus points in their build.
>>
File: naruto10.jpg (2.14 MB, 1738x6833)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>86127386
>>
>>86127377
kek
>>
>>86127377
25x125 eh? Thats a hard one.
>>
File: naruto8.jpg (2.3 MB, 1721x8335)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>86127377
>>86127397
I'm tired, anon
>>
File: Lizard.png (384 KB, 363x476)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>86127389
I LIKE THAT BUILD
>>
>>86126253
Title: Palatino Linotype 38px
Body: Bahnschrift 18px
>>
File: meirl.jpg (165 KB, 1072x1500)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>86127401
gotta go fast
>>
>>86127386
Can individuals take extra drawbacks like distinct look, irrelevant, rival etc? Things that don't change the setting just personal circumstances?
>>
>>86127424
I dont see why not.
>>
>>86127422
So thats what powertrips titan form is
>>
>>86127424
I feel like we already get a shitload of points/perks with the drawbacks we have. maybe you only gain SOVL points for extra drawbacks past the mandatory 3? Idk, you anons can figure it out. I need sleep
>>
>>86127452
I just want to know before I start, I dont want us to waste 3 threads talking about it AFTER people have made builds
>>
>>86127456
Whaat, when have we ever done that. Sounds totally unlike us.
>>
>>86126827
What do you mean? A lot of the powers are attractive.
>>
>>86127452
>>86127456
>>86127462
just follow the cyoa
it's not too hard
>>
>>86127474
Anon shut the fuck up were inventing the rules for the multiplayer version of the CYOA. Learn to read and stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>86127484
what?
are you okay?
>>
>>86127452
I think that's fair. As is, it's already easy to end up with extra points after you've fulfilled your character concept. We don't want every build being able to do everything
>>
>>86127496
we are litearlly creating new rules together for a CYOA, we dont need your stupid bullshit.its not ML
>>
>>86127508
>>86127452
I think we should allow atleast one additional drawback that doesnt effect the world that gives points, the rest can be fluff if anons want, but I prefer people can take them if they want without just nerfing themself for no reason.
I havent made my build yet so I dunno how much the points are needed, but it certainly makes me feel better knowing tis an option.
>>
>>86127344
Lizard redid his build:
>>86127310
dropped ST replication and noctis cape, took numbed emotions and psychic nosebleed.
>>
File: anon pls.jpg (190 KB, 708x474)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>86127516
i know they don't make sense for our kind of multiplayer but it's fun to see how easy i can rile you up
>>
>>86127524
>>86127508
I think things like irrelevant, distinct look, fated rival (other anons only), Dullest kunai are all in the clear for good individual drawbacks. They each have immediate and lasting effects.

>unloved, tragic backstory, ninja cancer
Are abit iffy to me, while they SHOULD have an effect, its also completely ignorable which is lame.

>Akatsuki
Not sure where this bad boy sits, again, could be good if its actually treated like a kill or capture on sight order. With dedicated ninja teams hunting you. On the other hand, It might also be ignored.

Thats my 2c
>>
>>86127452
>>86127508
>>86127524
Maybe cap the total earnable points of non world level drawbacks to 5, with no perks gained
>>
>>86127569
I dont see how thats effectively different from just banning them outright or saying maximum of 1.

I prefer >>86127559. Just make it an explicit list based off this posts first line.
>>
>>86127584
Fated rival seems like it could be free points to me. At the very least it shouldn't give an extra perk. We're already able to take half the perks
>>
>>86127621
I could be convinced to agree, but I think it might be good for 2 reasons. First, it provokes conflict betweens anon which is good for story. Second, other anons won't be chump rivals, I think its a real threat. At least as much as any of the threats can be anyway.
Though both of these assume we only allow other anons as rivals.
>>
>>86127559
>>86127621
I'm not planning on making a build for naruto so no horse in that race, but I'd probably disallow fated rival
Both because coming up with rivals organically seems more fun, and assigning another build to be your rival only for the anon behind it to not be an effort poster seems like a downer
>>
>>86127660
Thats a good point, I sort of assumed both people would opt-in, and be effortposters.
>>
>>86125991
>Scenario
Hearts Of Men/Multiplayer
>Persona
Aladdin (Later Evolves into Solomon)
I'll Face Myself
>Perks
Power of Friendship
Devil Summoner (Harmonics)
Sorcerer
>Flaws
Rage Mode
Wanted
>Skill Perks
Knowledge (Occult)
Practical Skill (Music)
>Assets
Home
Demon Compendium
Fog Glasses
Accessory (Mind)
Your Costume
>Arcana
The Fool/The World
>Persona Creation
Fire T1
Wind T1
Charm T3
Drain T2
>Persona Form
Humanoid
>Perks
Second Awakening
>Flaws
Stat Drain x2 (Attack)
>Demons
Black Maria [Virgin]

Jeddy is a transfer student punk rocker from America who's still trying to find his voice. Originally enrolled to Mutsu Kita High on an Art Scholarship to join a multicultural boy band, he noticed that his bandmates started to act stangely after being given their instruments. In the corners of his eye, he saw creatures at their concerts floating around as if they were possessing people while their mysterious producers looked down on them. Eventually his bandmates developed Wanderer's Syndrome, from getting into drugs/underage drinking, getting into fights, and suicidal things like singing from scaffoldings. Disgusted, he confronted his producers but was drugged and left for dead during the Midnight Hour but instead developed his Persona. After escaping and realizing his music had been summoning demons, he was captured by EYES and made an agent hoping to either bait out the mysterious group that discarded him and to see how his unique Harmonic ability affects Demons and Personas in the field.
>>
>>86127722
>Aladdin (Later Evolves into Solomon)
nice
>>
File: Aladdin.jpg (61 KB, 564x752)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>86127722
Persona Pic and Added Info

While Jeddy can't change his Persona, he's really good at recruiting demons to their cause and gaining information from them via bargaining or adding them to his [Band] while preforming. Black Maria sees herself as a patron to his music as long as he abstains from the self-destructive vices that all singers go down such as sex, drugs, etc. A common struggle is to see if Jeddy will raise enough money to possibly pay back Black Maria so she'll stop being a helicopter mom or if he's content to be the Virgin Rockerboy similar to his idol days.

Aladdin attacks by summoning smoky Djinn from his bottle. When Jeddy is stressed out, the bottle goes haywire, summoning larger and demonic looking Djinn from the bottle that attack/dominate anything near Jeddy in a twisted sense of self preservation.
>>
File: q68b9zymj9v71.png (2.84 MB, 1448x2048)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>86127324
Name: Vanya Ashwood
Original Village: Arcadia
Perks: Tough, Deep Reserves, Gifted, Genius, Talented, Talented, Talented
Basic Jutsu: Body Flicker+, Substitution, Clone, Weapon Art+
Advanced Jutsu: Chakra Flow+
Hidden Jutsu: Rupture Slash+, Weight Control+, Hidden Fighting Style+
Special Techniques: Eight Gates
Secret Special: Legendary Artifact Sword (Primary: Living Weapon ( Gravity ) Secondary 1: Steel Secondary 2: Vibration)
Nature: Earth, Lightning, Wind
Drawbacks: Time Travel, Invaders, Bigger Fish, Tragic Backstory (5 Points only given pending drawback finalizations.), Distinct Look (No Points)
Missions: Tale of a Gutsy Ninja, Coop, Pvp, Final Fantasy, Killer Queen, Brave New World, Infinite Discovery, Stone of Legend

Vanya is a relatively upbeat seeming individual who absolutely appears to be a foreigner at a glance, though they have learned the local languages and helped out with all manner of odd jobs, they come with dire warnings about lands across the sea, dangerous dictators, and powerful artifacts. Most find the idea quaint, until they see how she can easily hold her own against the strongest of ninja despite her weirdly swordbased combat style.

Her blade is secretly a extremely powerful artifact, and she uses it to protect a magical stone that she claims contains great power and must be protected at all costs lest it fall into the wrong hands. One might think these all the exxagerated wishes of a young woman who wants to feel important, but the conviction with which she speaks and the pain in her eyes makes it hard to discount out of hand. She seeks powerful allies to help her complete her quest, even if it means helping them complete their own challenges first.

No doubt she comes as a package deal with a plethora of trouble, but her skill is undeniable.
>>
>>86127660
>>86127648
>>86127569
>>86127584
>>86127559
>>86127524
After going through and making a demo build, I found I had heaps of points with just the setting changes. I can't think of what more people would realistically want to explore character ideas.
>>
File: Solomon.jpg (49 KB, 563x629)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>86127722
>>86127758
>Solomon Pic and ideas of evolving
Jeddy will probably evolve after helping other Persona users and Demons in his employ evolve as well. For example, recruiting a demon like Pixie into his band and by exploring their own music projects in combat, Jeddy helps Pixie evolve into High Pixie. Same goes for other Persona Users who he helps with their second awakening.

Stat wise I see Solomon having more magic and obtaining Megido T3, mental/bless/curse resistances, and some heal/buff skills. It'll show that he's no longer suffering impostor syndrome and relies on Energy Drain to sustain himself like a leech and support the party himself without relying on Black Maria.
>>
File: 1647202527460.pdf (1.38 MB, PDF)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PDF
Next BIG Multiplayer, coming through.
>>
>>86127966
Next? ITs been on this site longer than you have.
>>
>>86127966
Oh, 2.0 finally came out? When was that?
>>
>>86127966
Ill get out of bed and grab my old comapnion cards, but im not making a build for it if nobody is gonna participate
>>
>>86127452
Just let people take drawbacks.
>>
File: 14600082913285.png (260 KB, 1280x700)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>86128020
>>86128038
>>
File: 2017-08-08_123231.jpg (208 KB, 1243x643)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>86128020
>>86128046
>>
File: 2017-08-08_120958.jpg (281 KB, 1269x649)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>86128020
>>86128051
>>
>>86127660
No. That's faggots.
>>
File: 2017-08-08_120706.jpg (235 KB, 1281x651)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>86128020
>>86128061
>>
>>86128046
Are those for this edition or the previous one?
>>
File: 2017-08-08_121147.jpg (224 KB, 1259x631)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>86128020
>>86128071
>>86128077
My old stuff from 2017
>>
File: 2017-08-08_120748.jpg (236 KB, 1253x605)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>86128020
>>86128080
This concludes my trip to nostalgia land.
>>
>>86127966
I don't think we're autistic enough to MP this one anon, not even for all the potential it has. Not yet.
>>
>>86127966
I'll repost my old build for this one, anyone tell me if it has some semblance of sense. It should be a psionich gnosticism ascension build.
>name
Velkenas Ryuvelet
>sex
Male
>race
Human
tech cohesion: mid
ethereal capacity: familiar
>skills, traits, perks
lucky
Implicit Traveller (bonus)
magus
Deep Spirit
meta-breaker
>ethos
yourself alone
power, knowledge, wisdom
>how
transcendentalism, esoteric, post modern
>armor
traveller leathers, nuType Biological Suit [300], tech interface integration set [20], Revised-Magister Vestments [150]
>weapons
yuta bracer, TM-18 Revolver (great quality) [100], TM.13 Jian [40], Codaori Rings (second hand) [175], Standardized 'Duwall' Blade [10]
>other
jumps pegs, basic survival kit, basic bags, ID bard, bottomless sack [150]
>perpetuity
Breithiúnas Egg [1500]
>Little things
Hostile Volunteer [200]
forever alone 2 [+500]
plain debtor [+250]
weekly donor [+150]
notorious [+250]
>Factions
True Travellers
>Covenants
The hypsistarian Church of Aeons
Ear of the Godheads, Learning of the Hermetics, Shattering of the Sarkik
>Home
Free Traveller (Anmanga and Residence Blocc 299C for sure)
>Panic Buttons
The Godhead
>Allies
IT-That-IS
Krats
Hildegard of Bingen (recruiter)
>Hubworld deployement
CROWN of the Archons, but only after learning a lot of stuff.
>>
>>86127966
Might actually read through this and post.
If there's sufficient interest.
>>
>>86128157
ITs always been cool, its just too long for a lot of our...Ahh...Less academic posters. I used to get yelled at a lot for prefering long detailed PDF cyoas.
>>
File: 1616151959297.jpg (146 KB, 800x650)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>86127452
Just woke up. Everyone's talking about restricting personal drawbacks to avoid everyone doing everything, I think. But I feel like my build is pretty focused on what it wants to be (a wind demon who's good with shuriken) so there's not really anything I could think of dropping. Plus, one of my perks is spent on attractive which doesn't have much bearing on anything.
>>
File: FastTrackGoesClubbing.png (267 KB, 698x690)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>86126341
Name: Fast Track
//Pilot//
Frame: Lancer
Core: Flight
Faction: Federation

Assets: Mobility Jet, Pulse (EXOTIC), Rifle
Jury-Rigged Assets: Scanner, Codec, Medkit
Artifact: Levitation
Contacts: Henry,Colt,Meryl,V-9

Fast Track pilots the bastard child of a mech and jet fighter created when manufacturing mecha was an art, not a science and all pilots were green. He serves as a regimental pilot under Meryl's brigade loyal to preserving what's left. Currently garrisoned at a shoreline naval base providing air support to excursions in the city and Oil refineries nearby.

Weakened Threat: Weather
Intensified Threat: Anomalies
Major Threats: Halo Corp(Outposts), Zombies(City), Machine Beasts(Mountains)
Ambition: Connection

Halo Corp has a vested interest in the oil fields the federation can't afford to perform an 'involuntary exchange of assets with the growing border outposts. Fast Track always has a bitter smile when put against the machine beasts. His sunken eyes have seen the city too many times putting down the living dead. Tufts of snow-patched hair grow above his ears.
>>
File: lisa_78.png (6.55 MB, 1844x2800)
6.55 MB
6.55 MB PNG
>>86125991
>Name
Wakimoto Emiho
>Scenario
Hearts of men (+10,+20)
>Summoning
Natural awakening (-3,0)
Harmonics (0,+3)
>Perks and flaws
NEET - weapon skill (+1,+1)
Knowledge - language (-1,0)
Practical skill - singing, acting (-6,0)
>Personal assets
Home (-1,0)
Your weapon (0,-2)
Your costume (0,-1)
>Arcana
Empress

>Persona
Weak Kill (0,-2)
Toxic Sting (0,-2)

Poison 1 (0,-1)
Confusion 1 (0,-1)
Fear 3 (0,-4)
Charm 3 (0,-5)

Beast (0,-2)
Atk 5
Mag 3 +2 [5]
Def 4 -1 [3]
Spd 6
Luk 4

Resistance - charm (0,-1)
Stat drain (0,+1)
Stat boost x2 (0,-4)

Representing beauty, nature, and abundance
Emiho was a former member of the local news club, previously acting as their field reporter and photographer. Sometimes known as "the matchmaker" she tends to set up fellow students with each other to satisfy her curiosity. Ever since she was a kid back in the country side, she's always wanted to become a star. And with her talents, how could she not be?! Her talents definitely deserve praise and attention, not the ridicule she used to receive. So what she was a bit tomboyish and interested in bugs? That was the past. Now she can make anyone think whatever she wants with a bit of charm, and a bit of extra encouragement.

Her persona is that of a spider. Previously a talented weaver, her arrogance turned her into what she is today despite her ability. Emiho thinks the story was unfair, and that she deserved to be remembered as a weaver despite her supposed boastfulness.
>>
>>86128393
CUTE
>>
>>86125991
So if I take both harmonics and brute what are my stats resistances and weakeness?
>>
>>86128520
Just a higher Def stat
>>
File: Demon Eyes P1 v1.1.jpg (6.58 MB, 1200x9970)
6.58 MB
6.58 MB JPG
>>86128605
Demon Eyes is released, OC Enjoy.
I didn't make this with any strong multiplayer intended but It may still be multiplayer compatible, powers are mostly up to your imagination, be as chuuni as you like, since it's weird to have too many chuuni people in one school I'd recommend splitting into factions (other schools) I'll be keeping an eye on both generals as much as I can until Monday and sporadically inbetween two weeks after if there are any questions.

Let me know of any mistakes, spelling errors and balance issues, though like I said those can be mostly ignored. As much as I never was a fan of rampant multiplayer in the main thread, I look forward to your builds if you enjoy it enough.
>>
To Lizard: Read M2 vs Crawler, the spelling and grammar still need work but the pacing of combat and scene setting have improved. Good work.
>>
File: Demon Eyes P2 v1.1.jpg (6.89 MB, 1200x9720)
6.89 MB
6.89 MB JPG
>>86128644
>>
File: Demon Eyes P3 v1.1.jpg (5.74 MB, 1200x9203)
5.74 MB
5.74 MB JPG
>>86128655
>>
File: Demon Eyes P4 v1.1.jpg (6.47 MB, 1200x9912)
6.47 MB
6.47 MB JPG
>>86128664
>>
>>86128664
The Star Crossed Lover's mecha-musume soldiers look like this btw.
>>
File: S.C.R.A.P.E.R. 1.jpg (4.55 MB, 1200x9271)
4.55 MB
4.55 MB JPG
>>
File: S.C.R.A.P.E.R. 2.jpg (4.35 MB, 1200x9290)
4.35 MB
4.35 MB JPG
>>86128847
>>
File: S.C.R.A.P.E.R. 3.jpg (4.06 MB, 1200x8677)
4.06 MB
4.06 MB JPG
>>86128860
>>
File: S.C.R.A.P.E.R. 4.jpg (4.37 MB, 1200x9132)
4.37 MB
4.37 MB JPG
>>86128876
>>
File: S.C.R.A.P.E.R. 5.jpg (4.65 MB, 1200x8567)
4.65 MB
4.65 MB JPG
>>86128891
>>
>>86128644
Seems pretty good but points given by drawbacks might be a bit too high. I think the point bonuses should be at least 1/4th of the values because with all the talk about how even 5th tier eyes are rare but you are able to take 4 10th tier eyes with Power Limiter and Weakening which seems pretty insane compared to the settings power level. IMO if 10th cost eyes are supposed to be Demon Lord level powers you should really rack up drawbacks to even unlock 1 and maybe 2 if you completely hammer yourself with debuffs. The threats you face keep saying they'll have an eye of the 5th to 10th cost but when you have multiple 10 cost it just seems like it'd be no challenge at all to crush them..
>>
File: 1308767406653.jpg (64 KB, 500x547)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>86127966
Name: Rumyr Rhya
History: First Leap Colonzation
Tech Cohesion [5]
Ethereal Capacity [0]
Perks: Lucky, Intrepid Spirit, Raw Adaptability, Cheaterman, Xeno Expert, Implicit Traveller, Notably Functional, Enduring Nature, Multitasking Savant, Thoughtless Perfection, Skulker, Martial Understanding, Ethereal Abberation,, Steel Attention, Iron Paraiah, Deep-Spirit, Formless Methodology, Reality Deconstruction, Jump Eater, Jester
Ethos/Alignment: Hedonism, Struggle, Nihilist
Armor: Medinah Scarf, CSSS
Weapons: Yuta Bracer, Yuta CovertSet, ITU Unlock
Equipment: Pegs, Survival Kit, Bags, ID card, Alcohol Subscription, Drug Prescription, Luxuries Rations, Old Standard Rations, Hunters Mask, Big Beats Projector Set, Infiltration Set, Hyper Absorbant Towel, Sutando Division, Okibar Tattoo
Perpetuity: Standard Maintenance, DT Implant
Exchanges: Forever Alone 4
Little Things: Anons Abberant Odyssey, Cloying Corruption, Blazing Star (Flamboyant As Fuck), Starved Soul, Outlander, Notorious
Quarter: Lonesome Road (Free Trait)
Covenent: Walk your Own Path
Home District: Free Traveller
Panic Button: The Godhead
Hubworld: The Open Road
The Three: What three?

Rumyr is...A sybarite to put it bluntly. She seeks the finer things in life and that includes drugs, women, drugs, men, booze, fighting, men who look like girls, more drugs, women who look like men, and yet more drugs. Shes a colorful person through and through, while she would never be caught dead in a disguise she's actually quite a bit more subtle than her boisterous nature leads one to believe. She's not hard to convince to join you on a mission or two but holding her attention is a tricky thing. She is one of the most skilled Bracer Duelists in the entire organization, preferring to use her bracer instead of any other weapon and she uses it in several combat styles that would make ones head spin.

She's a pretty big downer when it comes to seirous talks, she always sees the worst in everyone. >>
>>
>>86129082
But she refuses to give up nevertheless. She's a rare breed of optimistic nihilist that believes life is a pointless waste of time, so why not draw out every bit of fun there is to have while you can? She's survived far more danger than most travellers and all it does is make her even happier to be alive. Expect some very morbid jokes at very odd times, but a steady ally that won't flee even if the very gates of hell open infront of you. Their knack for survival is perhaps their strongest feature, or perhaps their ability to act without the slightest thought and perform dizzying combinations of ITU Attacks mid combat that make even observers feel the need to vomit.

Her clothing is more durable than it looks, owing to the fact its actually a vast colony of protective nanites, but if they get damaged or destroyed she loses a lot of confident. Her style and flair is everything to her.

And when her themesong is playing and shaking the ground? Well that is when she becomes a real warrior.
>>
>>86129023
If we were to ever take a crack at multiplayer for this I'd definitely want minimal drawbacks a rule, especially to help make builds more distinct and unable to do it all by themselves
>>
>>86127966
It's my "better safe than sorry" build, but let's post it anyway.

1/2

>Origins: The Watcher (Human-Base)
>Skills / Perks: Inherent Ethereal Manipulation, Learned Learner, Advanced Tech Understanding, Mechanical Adept
>Value: Yourself Alone
>Principle / System: Consequantialist, Objectivist
They tried to coax me into joining their causes, but I'll leave that to the foolish and the brave - I just want to operate cool robots. I've learned much with the Travellers, enabling things previously possible only in the realm of scifi, but there's still a long way to go.

>Attire / Armor: Traveller Leathers (with Az Temperature Regulator), Tech Interface Integration Set
>Arms / Weapons: Yuta Bracer, Mad.13 Hunting Shotgun
>Other Equipment: Jump Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bags, Id Card, Automatic Repair Model, Seeders Set, Travellers Encyclopedia, TZ Standard Mobile Pc, Abstracted Shoggoth (minor) x2, Ciy 'Cut-In' Net Implant, Rotating Mental Module, Custom Drone (large)
>Drone Equipment: Plate Template Armour, Flux Generator, TM.80 Maxim Gun, TM.230 Ghenghisid Flamer (cheaply made), Simulated Intelligence Core, Entanglers
>Modes Of Perpetuity: Eanthari Peach
Personally entering the shit-shows that other Travellers are so eager to jump in? No thank you. I'll instead safely remote control a humanoid combat drone from my home while assisted by various high-tech gadgets and apps. No matter what kind of magic-space-time-nuke happens to blow in its face, I'm safe on the other side of the screen. This 'surrogate' drone is my main project with every iteration making it perform better in combat and be more subtle and natural outside that. I also run a side-business growing exotic fruits with gardening drones.
>>
>>86129148
2/2

The current version of my droid comes with versatile budget gear and emergency jump back home via entanglers. There's also the simulated intelligence that can learn to mimic my remote-controlled actions and take the wheel when necessary. The plan is to increase the number and quality of drones until I have a veritable hivemind of bots to control.

>Drawbacks / Exchanges: Forever Alone, Destined For Greater Things x2, Compulsive Looter, Test Subject, Ageless Imperfection
>Faction: Technical Department
>Covenants: -
>Home District / Housing: Aeholm Outreach – Flak & Cattle
>Panic Button: The Sant Sipahi
>Allies: 'Gran' Irini (recruiter), Junal 'Shank' Sigrana Vett'ae, Archibald Of Nablus, Rips-Horns-And-Shatters-Skulls
>Hub: Violence Required
I've set up my operation in the farming zone since there's a lot of space and I can do my job remotely anyway. I have allies from all walks of life, ranging from hardware experts to those I'll join with on the battlefield (via my drones, of course). I compensate for my unhealthy sedentary lifestyle by going on an occasional off-world hunting trip with my pet shoggoths and choice friends. These invariably turn into carnage since I have deep supplies of vodka and explosive munitions, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>86129140
It'd probably be too much effort to change the point values of most drawbacks and have people follow the rule list. Demon Arm is cool but would have to half the points you gain from it or do -Demon Eye in exchange for Aura, reduce Power Limiter points to something like 3 and just don't use weakening. Hard to see what to ignore/change because you just get so many Demon Eye points that the hardest thing is speccing them into different sins if you have Remuneration.
>>
>>86129130
https://youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
File: zhu.jpg (338 KB, 1500x2000)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>86126341
1/2
>Name: Zhu
Zhu is the commander of his own PMC group which he formed after resigning from his post as a security officer working for Oracle Inc.
While usually fatherly and warm, Zhu adopts an efficient, authoritative demeanor during combat that arguably borders on dissociative.
When he is in safe situation with animals he is the polar opposite, baby talking and showering creatures with praise.
Often disparagingly referred to as "Zoo", he clearly has a soft spot for chimerics. It is said that the reason he left Oracle is because of animal testing.
>Role: Commander
>Squad: Chimerics
>Operations: Protection
PMC group known as "Menagerie" specializes in protection details ranging from escorting to stationary postings.
>Affiliation: Syndicate
Menagerie is part of the Syndicate not because of illicit activities but because of realities as a PMC. Not appeasing the Dragon will often leave you burnt.
>Low-Quality Officer Assets: Smokes, Media Player, Cash
Zhu's smoke grenades are mainly used as signal smoke.
>Low-Quality "Heavy" Assets: Stimpack
Heavy is a misnomer. In this case it refers to the designated medic.
>Low-Quality Squad Assets: Hazard Seal, Cold Weather Gear, Handgun, Sword, Grapple, Safehouse, Lodgings
All units have standard hazard gear and backup weaponry as well as grapples for mobility.
Menagerie has several safe-ish locations marked around the zones they operate in but rely on rented room and board in populated areas if it is not provided by the client.
>High-Quality Officer Assets: Pulse, Scanners, Codec, Heritage (Smart Tech)
An early fork of what would eventually culminate in the Overmind, Zhu uses an advanced tacnet to coordinate his comrades.
>High-Quality "Heavy" Assets: Medkit
>High-Quality Squad Assets: Alloy Plating, Assault Rifle
Menagerie keeps its members supplied with reliable means of protecting themselves and their objectives.
>>
>>86129234
2/2
>Contacts
>Partner: Matilda, Chimeric, Syndicate, Growth
Matilda is the second in command of Menagerie. Her team is often the hammer to Zhu's anvil.
>Associate: IS-5, Android, Syndicate, Lightning
No plan survives contact with the enemy, and sometimes it is a closed casket. In such situations IS-5 is called for extraction.
>Confidant: Max, Chimeric, Loner
Zhu and Max have very similar stories but prefer to focus on the now. It is a silent agreement that much of their topics are less serious than what their lives might suggest.
>Rival: Helena, Human, Oracle
Helena was a co-worker of Zhu and feels betrayed by him. Less because of him leaving Oracle, but more because of leaving her.
>Home Territory: Sprawl
Since most of humanity is within the sprawl, so too are most of Menagerie's clients.
>Other Territories: Villages, Outposts
Many assignments require travel between secure locations. Only a few are completely outside of population centers.
>Minor Threats
>Weakened: Weather
Weather gear of Menagerie might not be the best, but it is enough nine times out of ten.
>Intensified: Looters
People who want something to be protected view it as somehow valuable, thus many looters don't even care to find out what it is before attempting to snatch it.
>Major Threats: Zombies, Mutants, Machine Beasts
Menagerie usually avoids sapient threats when planning routes.
>Ambition: Survive
Zhu might not fix the world, but he will make sure that those that do will live to see another day
>>
>>86128393
A new waifu has arrived
>>
>>86129023
>>86129140
I'd probably consider just making it builds could only take 2 drawbacks or something but its honestly way too early, have to see some builds that are more inclined to break the CYOA than mine was
>>
I have a question about Worm's drawbacks.
Do the villain specific drawbacks still give an extra point from the villain bonus? Like Dishonorable gives 2 character points and 2 shard points, but would it actually give 3 because of the villain thing or should that be left as is?
>>
>>86129311
I play it that way to cheese an extra point and I've seen most other builds do it that way too, so you're fine playing it that way.
>>
File: 66258713_p1.png (524 KB, 850x767)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>86129234
https://youtu.be/Ui8XSnjkRoQ
Seems like he could use transport for his team from time to time.
>>86126902
>>
>>86129023
Maybe weakening could be the Endbringer option where you get huge amounts of power but can't choose any artifacts or companions and you're the enemy of every Demon Hunter.
>>
>>86129351
You're gonna beat up the guy dying from demonic cancer? That's low man...
>>
>>86126121
>Jellyfish x Diva at the top of the poll
I knew you people had good taste in you somewhere
>>
>>86129363
Hey man, somebody's gotta put him out of his misery.
>>
>>86129342
Absolutely! I was hoping for that kind of interactions when I made him.
Unfortunately I am not a writefriend myself.
>>
>>86129424
>spoiler
If you can make a build with a concept, you can go further beyond
>>
>>86126341
Is this the first strand type cyoa?
>>
File: 0sftgilsuw131.jpg (43 KB, 699x700)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>86129441
But I won't
>>
>>86129311
It Doesn't specify 'Flaws' it just says any drawbacks, so honestly I include the special villain drawbacks, and in non-multiplayer builds I even take an extra point of each type from taking the 'Drop In' option in the origins section, too.
>>
>>86128644
Who is the author of this? It's really well done.
>>
File: quartz queen.png (1.86 MB, 1200x1200)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
I'm at a slight crossroads on where I want to take Iris' build when joining the S9.
I'll probably write something about it eventually and no offense to Nexusanon but I was really hoping their writing would have been done by now where Iris is on the cusp of being granted a big bonus to her abilities and is given the choice on where she'll focus it depending on what she really wants.
She could either focus on her loneliness and budding friendship (please) with Nexus to drop psychic nosebleed and take negentropy for a "best friends forever" type deal, or she could focus on her weakness and inability to take down threats like MiezHuan to instead focus on gaining more power and getting another second trigger and a new ability altogether.
>>
>>86129790
UC09
>>
>>86129804
>UC09
Don't know of this? Anything else they made? If it's of this quality I don't want to miss it.
>>
>>86129852
Just check the allsync, unnamed creators.
>>
>>86123313
https://pastebin.com/DqwZemTM
Calvary recruits Owlen
>>
>>86128644
So multiplayer rules? We can pick companions for powers but they still exist on their own, we aren't really linking us to them too tightly.
You can't take weakening, only X demon impacts so it's kinda limited?
Also just to get if I got it right, we can only take demon eyes from a chosen sin and at best two (duh) right?
>>
>>86129957
sounds fun, if it ever picks up add the Multi-Eyed Time Thief build from the normal thread onto the mp list
>>
File: Driver 1.jpg (254 KB, 850x1147)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>86126341
Driver
>Interceptor
>Fast
>Research Samples

Affiliation
>Loner
>Exotic Car
>Pulse
>Handgun

Artifacts
>Phase

Contacts
>Partner: Whiskey
>Work Associate: Gearhead
>Friend: The News
>Rival: Ivan

Territory:
>Home: Sprawl
>Scavenging Zones: Level 4 Zone, Metro

>Intensified Threat: Contamination
>Weakened Threat: Weather
Major Threats:
>Thanatos(Level 4 Zone)
>Consortium(Metro)
>Rouges(Sprawl)

>Ambition: Advance
Name: "Indigo"
Former syndicate driver that developed a sense of humanity after finding a cat in the wild. She drives for a reason now, helping independent settlements find rare and hazardous samples with her encyclopedic knowledge of dangerous routes.
>>
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DRIVERS.
>>
>>86130031
Because they drive
>>
>>86130031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnuDuPKBAE
Drive or die
>>
>>86130039
I understood that reference
>>
>>86129957
I would honestly wait to see more regular builds in the main thread before trying to figure out MP rules, its sometimes hard to tell whats going to break things
>>
>>86126341
I'll make a Vaulter garage build for Sprawl after I get a bit more progress on the Bird/Krag/Squee writing. I held off because Ruby had that front covered, but if you guys are planning on Tokyo Drifting through the apocalypses you're gonna need a mechanic (or three).
>>
>>86130052
>>86130046
>>86130039
>>86130031
>>86130022
>>86126902
>>86126947
>>86128285
https://youtu.be/JH6il8U3EU0
>>
>>86130031
There was only one Driver build in the other thread (mine), so I'm surprised so many are just coming out the woodwork.
>>
I might kill Allison the Cake Autist in my next writing
>>
>>86130253
but then who would make the cakes?
>>
>>86130253
Anons sure have been bloodthirsty lately. Any particular reason Allison is on the chopping block?
>>
>>86128644
OHHH MY DIMENSIONAL EYES OF REALITY AWAKEN WITH SUPREME MAGICAL POWER!
>male
Appeasement, yes to change reality I need to make magical poses and recite ancient names of power. That's how it works.
Demon arm, I gambled it with the demon lord in a certain game... not too proud of this one. But it's strong!
>Eyes
The Outer World Eyes, ohh supreme power to confound reality with illusion, to create what isn't there and give life to ideas! THE FINAL AND GREATEST POWER!
>Aura Energy
Mage's Magical Circles 2, I'm an expert in various arcane teachings, with this I understood how to properly channel my demon powers!
Mysterious Aura of Stars and Space 2, it's well known that magicians of old gathered their power from the stars.
Barriers and Shield, the secret to the boundary creation is mine!
Divination and Warding, all part of my secret magician's course.
All Devouring Soul fire, OH MY SOUL DESCEND INTO FIRE AND DEVOUR MY ENEMIES!
>Uniform
Mage's Robe, formal [free broomstick]
>Foes
Betrayer, Shadows Demons, 3 Letter Flowing People
>Gear
Broomstick, divining cards, mage's grimoire
>Companions
Start Senior Student (witch herself...?), Healer Shiro (summoned spirit of the Divine!), The Last Adult Hunter (sensei...!).
WITH THIS MY POWER IS MANIFESTED!
I'll use my eye to give imagination its true form in reality! With this ancient book of complete knowledge written by the Therion The Beast, I know the true name of all angels and demons (I still need to dechiper it completely why the 777?), not only that I will duplicate their powers and create their unique weapons! Also I can make my D&D real!
>>
>>86130253
RIP Allison. Her cakes were too good for this world.
>>
>>86130300
I want to reduce my ocs
>>86130282
Your local bakers!
>>
>>86130253
Diabetes is a terrible killer.
>>
File: Driver 2.jpg (391 KB, 850x1406)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>86130094
Indigo’s Associate List and Reliability Ratings
“Ruby”: Even though she’s with the feddies, she’s nice and warm. Given me a lift more times than I’d like to admit for no charge. If I have a role model of a what a “good person” is, its her.
10/10 Reliability, would trust with my life(Or.. Unflife?). Would’nt shot Whiskey.

“Postman”: A true professional, makes my old work look like a newbies with how she commands her people. If she’s looking for help, I might be offering my services.
8/10 Reliability, more of a business lady than a human being in my opinion. I hope she does’nt go the way of the syndicate. Would only shoot Whiskey if she was being paid alot for it or if it was in her way.

“Fast Track”: Another Feddie, and the bad kind. Even if he’s been around the block, he seems like a military drone made of flesh, would be made of metal if the brass could afford it.
5/10 Reliability, Feddies have a bad habit of shooting first and asking questions later. Its more paranoia on my end though. If he was ordered to shoot Whiskey, he would.
>>
>>86130312
Ops forgot the name:
Dimensional Boundary Wizard
Also you might ask, why did I take 3 letter people or such strong enemies when I don't take that much of corresponding gear? Cause it's the right thing to do!
>>
>>86130371
nice
>>
>>86130371
How about Spartan, Zhu and the ones that were in the last thread?
>>
File: Killbot 1.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>86126341
DESIGNATION: "CLEANER"
CHIEF FUNCTION: AGENT
>Exo
>Smart Tech

MASTER REGISTRY: PURGED
>Loner

WEAPON STORAGE AND LOADING SYSTEM: ONLINE
>Launcher
>Plasma
>Mobility jets
>Grapple(Exotic)

ARTIFACT COMPATIBILITY: NEGATIVE
>No Artifact(Exchanged for Mobility Jets)

ALLIE REGISTRY:
>MERYL: Offers this unit repairs and ammunition in exchange for service. This unit judges this deal as beneficial
>"GEARHEAD": Repairs this unit free of charge. Insists it is a concept known as kindness. This unit is currently investigating the meaning of that concept
>BD-1: Breaks down parts for use as ammunition and scrap parts. Must be protected for prolonged function.

TERRESTRIAL DATABASE:
CURRENT LOCATION SET AS HOME: OIL SLICKS
AREAS OF INTEREST:
>Shoreline
>City

THREAT ASSESSMENT:
>Weakened: Weather
>Strengthened: Anomalies
EXTREME THREATS:
>"OVERMIND"(Oil Slicks): Seeks to enslave this unit under its will. This unit has judged this outcome as unacceptable
>"REAVERS"(City): Interrupt scavenging operations with ambushes and force this unit to waste valuable ammunition on non-targets.
>CHIMERA LIBERATION FRONT(Shoreline): Seek domination over this unit's master registry. This outcome has been judged as unacceptable given the Overmind precedent.

>CONCEPT UNDER INVESTIGATION: AMBITION
>Survival: Connect
This unit wishes to learn how its prime directive was deleted. This requires help from humans and humanoids.
>>
>>86130698
Just dont forget to pay the ferryman
>>
>>86128214
You're already quite fast without your personal Flying Raijin, and you're more of a long ranged fighter anyways. You could just go with a plus 5 from drawbacks like other anon did, and drop Flying Raijin and Unbreakable Will.
>>
File: My project (6).png (1.81 MB, 1920x1080)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>86126341
>Name
Lord Zagon Z. Goon, the creator and tester of a new Grunt design, fairly insane. Once a researcher, he realized the weakness of his flesh and hit the gym so that he could use technology and his body to help the suffering people of the world.
>Role
Commander
>Grunts
>Assault
The Z-Goon Commandoes are a special operations unit who specialize in the ambush of priority targets. Led by Lord Zagon Z. Goon, his Commandoes are a specialized robotic unit designed for infiltration and assault on isolated targets.
>Affiliation
Syndicate. Their funding and technology has been invaluable in designing Zagon Z. Goon's Z-Goon Commandoes. Their computing speed has been super-charged, their weapons are powerful, and their bodies are ready.
>Quality Assets
>Squad:
Alloy Plating, Badass Coat, Mobility Jets, Plasma[Exotic]
>Heavy:
N/A
>Officer:
Hazard Seal
Sword
>Low-Quality Assets
All Guns, Repair Kit, Luxury Goods, Scanners, Codec, Medkit, Pulse, Safehouse, Lodgings
>Artifact
--->+1 Quality Assets
>Contacts
T-8, Whiskey, BD-1, 0-BZ
I can upgrade them. Make them better. Also cute robo friends.
>Territory
Home Ground: Metro
Additional: City, Level 4 Zone
Zagon refuses to let fiends and bandits take control over the remnants of civilization. Let's just say he's sentimental.
>Minor Threats
Intensify - Looters
Weaken - Weather
Looters are something the Z-Goons can deal with with ease. Zagon gets cold quite easily, so weakening the weather should be helpful.
>Major Threats
Reavers, Mutants, Zombies
The Z-Goons deal best with direct threats. No need for subtlety with mindless zombies and beasts.
>Ambition
Connect
Imagine, if you will, a web around the world. Whenever a threat emerges, a new squad of Z-Goons appears. For the greatest threats, Lord Zagon himself will appear, shining sword in hand to behead the world's evils. We'll just need an incinerator to dispose of the corpses. Humanity will be saved whether they like it or not.
>>
I already made a fate build, but I had an idea and feel like sharing it.

>Name
Chikai

>You
Master (+50)
>Scenario
War of Fakers (+600)
>Grail Mechanics
Deadline: 2Weeks
War Cycle: Generational
Cycle End Condition: Heaven's Veil
Lesser Grail: Chalice Replica
Greater Grail: Structure
Homefield Rules: Free Entry
Assassin Rules: Any Assassin
>Location
Fuyuki
>Additions
Founding Families (+50)
Broken Ritual
Advent Beast (+100)

>Appearance
Female
Kid
Attractive, Terrifying, Frail
>Role Psychic
>Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
>Residence
Hospital (-20)

>Skills
Common Sense
First Aid (-35)
Martial Arts (-65)
Athletics (-20)
Multitasking (-15)
Vigilance (-25)

>Magic Circuits
Composition: Normal
Quantity: C (-35)
Quality: B (-75)

>Command Spell
Number: 3
Color: Red
Pattern: Orderly (Veins)
Potency: C (-25)
Special: Custodian's Mark (+75)

>Elemental Affinity
Unique: Blood (-75)
>Origin
Element (-50)
Awakened Origin (+25)

>Foundation
Profane (+100)

>Magecraft
Elemental (-60)
Curses (-70)
Healing (-50)
Necromancy (-80)

>Unique
Psychic Mutation

>Psychic Powers
Future Prediction (-20)
Eroding Detachment (-50)
Death Resistive Body (-65)
Plunder (-75)
Assassination Arts (-90)
>>
>>86130852
Grail Wars are dangerous affairs, so why should a magus have to fight herself?
The one responsible for Chikai thought she shouldn't. Instead, she subjected numerous street urchins to gruesome tests, operations, and training until she found her stand in.
Chikai at first seems standoffish and aloof, but her true nature is sanguine. When interacting with people she trusts she's much more affectionate and even clingy to the point that she'll take any opportunity for physical contact.
Both her elemental affinity and her origin are 'blood'. At first glance it's easy to write Chikai off as one destined to bleed and shed blood, but her connection to the concept runs deeper.
She has a great need to form bonds with others and protect them ruthlessly. She views these bonds in a familial sense, with the Magus being her mother and the servant she's paired with being a sibling or such.
However, her loyalty isn't absolute. If her affections are scorned or she perceives the subject of them as having betrayed her, she'll violently lash out. In this sense her greatest fear is abandonment.
As a stand in she has no wish. Though, if she could make one for herself, it would be to have a bigger family. Or rather, to gain back the family she's lost. Many Chikai's siblings were killed in trials they faced, becoming a part of her if they were valuable enough and being discarded if they weren't.
Her mother has promised her that this will be possible with the power she'll gain.

I only took FP because I didn't know where else to spend the points. I guess something about reading bonds.
>>
>>86130852
Good, now we only need two more masters.
>>
>>86129793
If Nexusanon taps out you could take a swing at writing it too.
What do you think you might take for a new ST?
>>
File: THE DUKE.jpg (164 KB, 1280x1646)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>86126341
>Name: The Duke of Flies
>Role: Commander
>>Squad: Mutated Humans (Chimerics)
>>Operations: Assault
>Affiliation: Reavers (Children of the Zone)

>Assets
>>Low Quality: Everything?
>>High Quality: Hazard Seal, Alloy Plating, Heritage - Factory
>>Exotic Quality: "Pneumatic Sledge" (Sword)
>>High Quality (Officer): Heritage - EXO Suit
>>High Quality (Squad): Sword

>Artifacts
>>[Exchanged for Asset]

>Contacts
N/A. Reavers don't have friends, they have meat.

>Territory
>>Home: Level 4 Zone
>>Scavenges: Oil Slicks, City

>Minor Threats
>>Weakened: Contamination
>>Intensified: Weather

>Major Threats
>>Level 4 Zone: Hive
>>Oil Slicks: Zombies
>>City: Beasts

>Ambition
Dominate

CHURNING, CRUSHING METAL. ROILING FLESH. BREATHING THE BLACK AIR INTO OUR LUNGS. *HNN* THESE ARE THE MARKERS OF OUR DIVINITY, OUR STRUGGLES, AND OUR STRIFE. *HNN* WHEN THE STEEL WALLS CLOSED IT WAS WEAK MEN THAT LEFT US TO THE ZONE. SPINELESS WEAK MEAN IN THEIR IVORY TOWERS.

IT WAS THE FORGOTTEN THAT ENDURED THE DARK. IT IS THEIR CHILDREN NOW THAT ENDURE THE WEAK MEAN. THEY COME TO TAKE OUR FOOD AND OUR WEAPONS AND OUR LIVES BECAUSE THEY LEFT OUR FATHERS IN THE SNOW- *HNN* IN THE DARK.

THE CHILDREN NEED THEIR FATHER. ONE HAND TO GUIDE THEIR TEETH. ONE HAND TO TEAR THE STEEL WALLS. ONE HAND. *HHN.* ONE HAND.

[Report: The "Duke of Flies" is a name given to an up-and-coming, heavily-mutated Reaver "warlord" sighted in the Level 4 Zone, leader of a Reaver band aptly named
"The Flies" for now, though they call themselves the "children of the Zone." We thought him a minor threat until we saw the equipment he and his warband are packing - more advanced than anything a Reaver should have access to. He's built a foundation on unifying the disparate Reaver bands with the promise of mutant solidarity against the Federation and anyone living in the Green Zones. We'll have to keep an active file.]
>>
>>86127966
>>86128020
We'd probably need a new base for companions seeing as how everyone got a glow up.

>>86128011
A little while back I think. Weird that Highlander might still be lurking.
>>
>>86128644
Good work anon

I am male
>Demon Impact
Isolation, Sin Impulse, Demon arm, Overwhelmed, Remuneration, Self Exorcism,
>Warth eyes
Avenging Eye of Pain Eater -1 or -.5 DE not sure
Eye of Dragonic Overlord -4 or 5 DE again nut sure
>Gluttony eye
Seeding Eye of Symbiosis -3 DE
Parasitic Eye of Demon Sin -4 or -5 DE

>Demonic Aura
Hellfire and Explosions T2
Demon Fist Drawling T2
Mysteriourus Aura of Stars and Space T2
All Devouring Soul Fire T2
Psychics and Telekinesis T2
4 Elemental Combat Forms T2
Cursed Demon Arm Weapon T2
Vampiric Blood Manipulation T2
Advanced Technology T2

>Curest Hunter's Uniform
Street Wear

>Demon world Foes
ALL

>Gear
Data Slate, Crown of _____, Steam Power Armor, Shinigami Scythe, Multitool Blade, Enigma Machine

>Companions
The Secluded Vampire Boy, The Boy With A Pale Shadow, Star Watchin Senior Student

>Famiiars
None

Just a very much Inner storm person whose Rarely show much emotions with a Devil may care look at most things. walking the path to power as something to do, takes the big fights just to feel a rush, will kill without a second though if he deams it better then letting them live, will never drop his gear off anywhere, just condeses them down so no one notices, maintains a workout route to keep his body at peak prefromence and will keep to it even if injured, reslly doesn't care about being human but will maintain it outweredly but its only skin deep, alway makes sure to help his companions when he can, will built the hive in the backround keeping to the shadohs when he can while expanding it and making those added show no signs while likning them with symboisis keeping them alive as much as possible
>>
>>86131165
Shit, Fucked up the spoiler tags
>>
>>86131147
just realized i forgot the name dumbass me

Name Direkin Shinkos
>>
>>86131256
Am I a retard or do I just not get how these work?
>>
File: 98772034_p0.jpg (7.85 MB, 4928x6159)
7.85 MB
7.85 MB JPG
Jin Kyung-Sook
Role: Vaulter
Waystation
Luxury
Security

Affilation: Loner Rougues

Assets
Low Quality: Handgun, Smokes, Safehouse, Lodgings
High Quality: Badass Coat, Cold Weather Gear
Exotic: Cash (Codec, Medkit)

Artefacts: Growth, Phase

Contacts:
The News: Shadow
Midnight: Lightning
Helena
Gearhead

Minor Threats
Weaken: Looters
Strengthen: Weather

Ambition: Survive Ascend
In order to survive the dangerous wastlands more than just physical needs must be met, your pshycolgical needs must be met as well. Realizing this Jin set up the Scavengers Retreat and created a bar/inn/market that serves as a dedicated neutral ground that all may make use of, even reavers. Jin's only wish is for humanity to return to it's former glory and survive, so even if it puts her at a net loss, she charges very little to stay the night at her vault. Of course the only reason she does this is because she isn't in the money game at all, the true cost she demands are the many secrets her guests unkowingly give her and the intel she gathers and relays back to her fellow rougues. A master manipulator and spy, she has sabatoged countless operations and ruined thousands of plans, with her victims returning to make use of her vault, none the wiser.
>>
>>86131300
Finally got the spoilers working.
>>
>>86130086
Tried to make a hillbilly auto-repairman, but it felt soulless so I scrapped it. I don't know or care about cars, trying to make a characters who does an is turned out to be difficult, especially after actually reading the cyoa and finding there's already a kooky mechanic in the companions section. Might still make a character, but this made me realize I have no pictures for modern characters. The Fight isn't going to release today, I apologize. I'm more then halfway through but writers block is hitting me now, partly because it combines my two great weaknesses (writing action and writing for other people's builds), and partly because it's sinking in that I'm writing for three characters who are all here to die.
>>
Dangit, now I kind of want to be an orbital satellite operator.
(and cat.)
>>
>>86126341
I have a build for this that anons would probably have fun interacting with, but it relies on a pretty loose rule interpretation
>>
File: waves.jpg (19 KB, 398x200)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>86126341
Long Range Communication Station Four (LRCS-IV/"Lirks"/"Ivy")
>Role
Vaulter (Security/Array/Silo)
>Affiliation
Oracle Inc.
>Assets (High-Quality)
Cold Weather Gear
Marksman Rifle
Media Player
Repair Kit
>Assets (Low Quality)
Heritage (Titan Mech) "An old relic standing guard outside the station. Its core appears to be gutted, but it'll still run in a pinch."
Badass Coat "A coat tattered with the ages but clearly well-loved. It has a large rip through the back, through a symbol most people wouldn't recognize."
>Artifact
Lightning "Electricity is the lifeblood of the world."
>Contacts
Partner: BD-1 "Your repairs are always welcomed, my friend."
Associate: The News "Routes her feeds through satellites, sometimes."
Confidant: V-9 "She has good taste in media."
Rival: T-8 "'Satellites are unreliable,' he says. 'They take up too many resources,' he says."
>Territory
Mountains (Home) "The signals are clearer high up. That's why they built these stations here."
City "The cultural relics of humanity's past are so interesting, don't you think?"
Villages "Communication starts with people."
>Minor Threats
Enhanced: Weather
Weakened: Looters
>Major Threats
Reavers/Machine Beasts/Overmind
>Ambition
Connect

The Long Range Communication System was an early Federation attempt at reestablishing a global communication network. It failed, of course, and most of the stations were abandoned. But for some reason, Station 4 has recently come back online. The operator of LRKS-IV (referred to by just that title) is almost never seen outside, and nobody has ever seen their face. But they're often on the radio waves. If you need help, call out into the void...and maybe someone will hear you.
There are rumors that LRKS isn't an operator, but the station itself. But that couldn't be true, could it?
>>
File: robotfactory21200.jpg (443 KB, 800x401)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>86126341
Someone may have already done this "paranoia bunker + androids" build, but here's mine regardless:

>Name: The Puppeteer
>Role: Vaulter
>Options: Security, Factory, Dolls, Cyber
>Assets: Plasma, Research Kit, Heritage (Exotic)
>Artifacts: Lightning, Kinesis (Gearhead), Levitation (T-8)
>Contacts: Gearhead, T-8, 0-BZ, BD-1
>Territory: Villages (Home), City, Level 4 Zone
>Minor Threats: Looters (Intensified), Contamination (Weakened)
>Major Threats: Mutants, Reavers, Overmind
>Ambition: Dominate
Only known as "The Puppeteer", an extremely paranoid individual whose exact looks and identity are unverified. A shut-in who seems to never leave the former civilian android factory that he took control of during the chaotic early days of the new world, some theorize that he isn't even human but rather a rogue AI.
Regardless of his identity, his base has been turned it into a veritable fortress that churns out battle-ready androids to scour the Zone for more and more materials and technology to feed the beast. He seems especially interested in cybernetics and military-grade android tech and his teams have started to venture out to even dangerously contaminated zones in search of those.
While the puppet master himself remains unknown, the semi-independent scavenging androids have (unavoidably) contact with other wanderers. Few choice drones found in the Zone have been integrated into the effort and the unaffiliated machinist Gearhead's skills have earned her semi-regular contact from the group.
However, the current relative peace can continue only for so long. True to his moniker, the Puppeteer seeks ever more control over this hostile new world - after all, only path to true safety is absolute control. While he is unable to match the major factions in power, picking his fights carefully and being ruthless and efficient when necessary can get you far in this broken world...
>>
>>86131745
How do you have 4 role options?
>>
File: Shipping Tier List.png (1.02 MB, 1804x820)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>86126121
Alright, I think the poll is basically settled at this point. It's not even my poll, but I went ahead and made this convenient tier list for you all anyway. I didn't make pictures for any of the options that only got 0-1 votes, so sorry to all of those lone supporters.
Any surprises for you guys? Did your favorite ship not make the cut? Which of these would you actually not mind happening?
>>
>>86131823
Vaulter gets +1 option and then they took Heritage.
Tripped me up as well - they probably should've put the heritage option down there.
>>
>>86131835
And a bonus
>>
>>86131835
>maud and her shard are more popular than maud and diva
What did anons mean by this?
>>
>>86131939
If I wanted Maud x Diva or Nightmare x Diva, I could get them both from the harem ending. It's just more efficient to vote for that instead
>>
>>86129936
You pretty much nailed Owlen's characterization! In the future, he'd probably be more casual and friendly with Cal now that they're working together. It also bears mentioning that Owlen's intelligence is geared more towards solving problems and intuiting things from little information, which comes across perfectly here.
>The man looked down at it, then up at him. "Knight to g4, mate in ten. A fee of ten groats to Snicket. The bookkeeper did it. Mr Green in the kitchen with the candlestick. Fifty-one thousand, five-hundred and seventy-eight. Delta to D4 would upend the opposition's strategic calculus and cause a break in their defensive line, opening the way for Kappa to make a feint for Omicron. And..." He closed his eyes, opened them. "Does the black moon howl?"

This is such a funny way of demonstrating Owlen's bullshit levels of intelligence that I chuckled sensibly at my phone when I was reading it earlier. I also like the subtle ways you allude to each character's capabilities as expressed through their stats (casually mentioning that Cal has already memorized the prison's layout, Owlen being able to discern his intent, ect.)

I wanted pic related to be a split screen type thing like they're sitting across from each other, as thanks, but I couldn't find any good side view pictures that looked like Cal and fit the artstyle. Sorry about that. If you manage to find anything similar enough, then I'd like to see it.
>>
>>86130924
If they don't want to write it anymore, then I would be fine giving it a shot myself. Nexus does not have a lot to go off of yet, so I do somewhat fear messing up their character. I would appreciate if they are still around either telling me if they do still wish to complete their writefagging, or if not, what notes they had in mind for the encounter for me to build off of. I am somewhat busy these days with work, but I would still like to continue Iris' story.

>What do you think you might take for a new ST?
Because the focus on achieving power comes from Iris' inability to take down certain threats like MiezHuan, it would be catered to taking down much more powerful foes. I would have five shard points to spend after getting second trigger and power slot, so I was thinking of getting power fluctuation ST for the ability to turn off others' regen or other troublesome abilities.
>>
>>86128214
Seconding the other anon's suggestion. Your typhoon shuriken swarm is a really strong ranged technique. You're like Temari if she stayed relevant after the time skip. If you want crazy speed on top of that, chakra flow + should mean you have good chakra control. Pair that with your body flicker and your lightning chakra nature, and you could develop something similar to the Raikage's lightning release chakra mode or lightning release body flicker. That shit can dodge Amaterasu. You could also flavor that as being a result of your wind chakra nature instead, if you'd like to prioritize that aspect of your character mode. The concept is the same regardless, and it'd be a bit more unique.
>>
>>86132136
I can get wanting to be able to beat st regen bros, but st power fluc is one of the worst powers to write for narratively. It's pretty much an instant win button for 1v1s, so you'd be forced to write 2v1s or 2v2s to keep any fight with Iris interesting. Its really similar to what Jimmy anon was talking about earlier with telefragging. That said I dont really know what alternative beats st regen bros
>>
Left for a few days
anything fate related happened?
>>
>>86132328
We got another master build
>>
>>86132334
Nice
>>
>>86132341
We only need two more now
>>
>>86131835
Spherethirst girls just keep winning
>>
>>86132350
Was the new one assigned a servant?
>>
>>86132296
Some sort of wind release body flicker and wind release chakra mode would play into the "wind demon" theme better than Flying Raijin anyways.
>>
>>86132383
It's really nice that all three of them got a good spot
>>
>>86123234
>>86127779
how old are they supposed to be?
>>
>>86132136
>>86132299
It could be more fun to take non ST Fluctuation to weaken the regen and maybe another useful 1 cost.
>>
>>86130986
>Home: Level 4
These guys are going to be terrifying until they aren't.

>>86131506
Writer's block do be like that. Hope you get the proverbial spring back in your step soon.

>>86129936
Based. Love the idea of gathering a brains trust. I wonder how long it'll be before other factions need to mobilize, finally understanding the implications of the power nerds working together
>>
>>86132397
Not yet, I think we had another new master a few threads back as well
>>
>>86128393
what a lewd face
>>
>>86132299
>>86132449
I had not really considered that. Yes, I think I'll switch that plan towards normal power fluctuation. As for the rest of my available points, either putting the second trigger into infinite treasure (for supplying the S9 with whatever they need) or looking again for something else interesting are my current go tos.
>>
>>86127241
>>86132448
Also, it's kinda funny how the 3 builds so far all have wind and lightning chakra natures. Was this the case back when Naruto got its own thread?
>>
File: The Hierophant.jpg (41 KB, 564x1000)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>86126341
Name: Hierophant
>Role: Driver
Rugged Hauler
>Affiliation
Reavers (Children of the Zone)

>Assets
>Exotic
Codec (The Rotting Gospel reaches every ear and drips from every mouth.)
>High Quality
Heritage (Vault: Array), Heritage (Vault: Luxury Suite)
>Low
Handgun and Flail
>Artifacts
Shadow (Inch by inch, step by step, bullet by bullet. That which you've rejected returns to embrace you.)

>Contacts
N/A. Even a spiritual Reaver lives a simple life because there are only three breeds of people. The people you follow, the people who follow you, and the people you eat. Sometimes, there is an overlap.

>Locale
Home Turf: Level 4 Zone
Scavenging/Raiding/Evangelizing: Oil Slicks, City, Villages

>Threats
Weaken Contamination, Intensify Weather.

>Ambition
"Connect"

"Hierophant", the more gentle guiding hand of The Duke. Following in his wake to spread his own Rotting Gospel, preaching the divinity of Shadow Matter and the horrific mutation it entails. He views the Duke as a holy champion, an incarnation of the same strength that "ended the world", leading the chosen people on a grand crusade to eclipse the blasphemers, and is far beyond eager to do his part in spreading the good word. His Hauler retooled as a moving chapel, speakers strapped to every spare inch, blasting his message to all in ear shot, while his modified Codec and scavenged Relay Array carries his gospel far beyond. His artifact takes the form of an amulet, spreading ambient Shadow Matter in his vicinity, seemingly absorbing light as it glows brighter with constant use, surrounding Hierophant in unearthly glow, which he interprets and expounds as a great sacrifice on his part, taking the sin of humanity's weakness into himself to purge it from the world. The Duke leaves few survivors, but those who do escape his inhuman wrath but fail to evacuate the area find themselves mutated beyond recognition, in this state of weakness the Hierophant steals them away, indoctrinating them to Shadow worship.
>>
File: 1436834748294.jpg (234 KB, 635x900)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>86127324
"I don't know anything about Naruto so enjoy some booba" the build.

>Location: Shimogakure
>Timeframe: Shippuden Era
>Perks: Attractive, Gifted, Bloodline Limit, Tough, Deep Reserves, Long Lived, Genius
Simply built better.

>Jutsu: Transformation, Weapon Art, Body Flicker, Substitution
>Advanded Jutsu: Shadow Clones, Medical Arts, Chakra Flow
>Hidden Techniques: Dead Soul Reanimation (Upgraded)
>Special Techniques: -
>Secret Specials: Mad Science
>Chakra Nature: Earth, Lightning
>Elemental Kekkai Genkai: Steel, Explosion
>Kekkai Genkai: Chakra Absorption (Evolved), Byakugan
I'm durable, eat mana I mean chakra like an American at all-you-can-eat and can pull infinite swords from cleavage. Also skellingtons, guns and tons of skellingtons with guns.

>Drawbacks: Foreign Invaders, Time Warp, Fated Rival, Villain's Vendetta
>Missions: Rival's Radical Reveal, Moon Landing, Killer Queen, Stone Of Legend, Paying Homage, Common Enemy, Shinobi Allian, Tread Lightly
>Companions: Asajimo, Momo Yuhi, Fuu
Oh-hohoho! Bitch squad + Fuu peasant assemble! Lots of fighty happenings will surely happen.
>>
>>86126832
>I'd make a build for it but I dont think the location of some of the major enemies doesnt make sense. I get it was randomly determined, but the immersion remains broken.
>>86126932
>I say we can switch things around later if its enough of a problem. Especially if we get a few more builds.
Which of the random results do you want me to veto? I understand the discontent with having droogs in the Green Zone, but I think it's a badass plot point for civilization to be thoroughly compromised by the bugs.
>>
>>86132543
Once I finish the Mannequin fight I should be in a good position to have Iris and hopefully Nexus meet with Robot.
>>
>>86132704
I thought we were starting in future now era
>>
>>86132707
It was only the issues with the Green Zone and the Level 4 Zones. Areas that (to me) ought not support all factions existing there. But its not the end of the world if they remain as is.
>>
>>86132707
Green Zone should only have sentient threats
>>
>>86132707
I agree it's interesting to have threats on the Green Zone, as if it's edging on collapse.
>>
>>86130798
I guess I could do that but it still feels unnecessary.

>>86132448
A quick search says boruto's dad is 15 in shippuden, so I'll settle on that for the authentic child soldier experience.
>>
>>86132807
The thing is the Green Zone does have threats, its in the description. Its just that they are a very different TYPE of threat to the rest of the world
>>
>>86132761
Were we? I have no idea about the lore so I'm fine with any timeline.
>>
>>86132761
Only two people even responded to that post last thread and there were more posts saying they wanted cold war or earlier.
I just say we avoid having clans be extinct because it's more fun that way.
>>
>>86132820
Once again, green zone should really only have sentient threats duking it out for political reasons. They might use assassins or send hitsquads so danger is still present but it's a very different kind of danger
>>
>>86132886
I disagree. The threat randomizer says otherwise which makes for better replayability than just doing the standard.
>>
>>86132900
Randomizer is cool until it defies reason.

>>86132886
Concur, the bad guys should be politics and dystopia, the overwhelming focus on "safety, law, and order" becoming a bigger enemy than the apocalypse itself
>>
>>86132900
Threat randomizer is bullshit, it makes the one totally unique area just like all the rest.
>>
>>86131835
>Powertrip x Jellyfish
>Powertrip x Thunderhead
While I like being included, I'm sort of disappointed nobody tried slotting the princess-esque character with one of the knights.
>>
>>86132931
>Concur, the bad guys should be politics and dystopia, the overwhelming focus on "safety, law, and order" becoming a bigger enemy than the apocalypse itself
Can we use this to oxymoronically excuse the presence of reavers, as a setup by the government to excuse heavy handed crackdowns?
>>
>>86133032
Oh wait that wasn't even an option on the poll
>>
>>86133036
>reavers are an inside job
Sure why not. You could also just view green zone reavers as violent gangs, any large city is gonna have those no matter how much they crack down on crime
>>
>>86132819
myself and another anon both found that it was pretty easy to have leftover points after you fulfil a build idea. I think your initial build idea was just uniquely expensive (Which is fine. I like your overall concept a lot.) Limiting drawbacks rewards when we get so many points from the agreed upon world ones just makes sense to me. You get a lot of points and perks from those 3 drawbacks- more than enough to fulfill most builds.
>>86132856
I initially assumed cold war would be the default, since it's the og naruto start. But future now seems a bit better to me after thinking it over, because you can reference old characters in ways they weren't used in the original series. Which is why I ended up going along with the anon who set up the detailed potential scenario. I'm also down for rewriting some of the past things so none of the clans are extinct, though.
>>
>>86132760
Sounds great. As was discussed before, with both Iris and Nexus being naive they should be fairy easy to manipulate for someone like Robot. Iris especially as she only really has the limit that she doesn't want to hurt civilians if possible (but will for the "greater good") and wants to kill villains and heroes equally to break the cycle. As long as you could convince her that the S9 follow that same kind of path I imagine she'd be all for joining.
>>
>>86133082
I think Future Now with what's already been suggested works fine, and we can change more stuff as wee need.
>>
>>86133195
>>86133082
We can just handwave most of the stuff with the clans still being around and weird inner-personal rivalry as just side-effects of the Time-Warp I guess?
>>
>>86133082
>made a character in naruto
>have 38 points left
The weird part is, I feel like its actually a fairly strong if specialized character. Like unless I just start taking random extra things like 8 gates, sharingans, or a chakra beast I don't get what im meant to do with these points.
>>
>>86133528
fill out basic stuff, then don't use the rest.
>>
>>86133528
>>86133638
also, if you post the build as is, I could give my 2 cents for things you could add that wouldn't feel like filler
>>
>>86133651
I'll post it when I get home should be soon.
>>
>>86133082
>>86132296
>>86132425
Fair enough, I think I'll drop Lighting as well since I only took it as the for the speed but it seems anons are fine with me having a wind cloak/body flicker fill that roll.
>>
>>86133700
altering or expanding upon other people's techniques to suit your individual strengths is a pretty common thing in Naruto. Since this isn't a pre-existing technique, it opens up some interesting writefag potential. Maybe it's something you learn after sparring/fighting an anon with lightning release chakra mode/body flicker and then going through a shonen training montage to apply it with wind? Your character is pretty young, so it makes sense for them to grow into their peak potential.
>>
My Naruto build currently has
>Distinct Look, Time Warp, AYY LMAO, Foreign Invaders, Bigger Fish
as drawbacks. Is this compatible with multiplayer? Feels like way too many points.
>>
>>86133651
>Village: Konohagakure
>Time: Multiplayer
>Starting Spread: 7 perks, 68pts
>Perks: Noble Clan (Nara), Skilled, Gifted, Genius, Knowledge, Deep Reserves, Tough.
I was thinking of taking out some of these and replacing with something else as I clearly don't need the points.
>New Spread: 0 perks, 83pts
>Basic Jutsu: Body Flicker, Substitution, Weapon Art: Shuriken, Weapon Art: Flash Bombs
Nothing special here because I don't see any of these as "signature" or character defining.
>Advanced Jutsu: Sensory Arts+ (Smell), Sensory Arts+ (Hearing)
One of these is free from skilled. Points: 16/83
>Hidden Jutsu: Shadow Possession+, Man-Beast Transformation+, Hidden Fighting Style+.
The juice of him. Man-Beast being his primary gimmick. Sort of how you can tell he is taking the gloves off. Shadow is his main support ability and ties in with his chakra style below. Clan, Gifted, Genius currently reducing costs here. 35/93
>Chakra: Fire, Lightning, Flare
While he is a mostly close combat dude when in beast-mode, he uses Flare to manipulate light sources to make Shadow Possession just that much more fucky to deal with. It also gives him some good mid-long range abilities, so people close the distance for him. 45/83

I can see a few things being added, but none of them really add much. Like hair jutsu, adding light chakra, summoning for more beasts, chakra blades for sharper claws, perfect integration to really up the bestial nature of his fighting style.

What do you think?
>>
>>86133843
Cut AYY LMAO
>>
>>86133843
drop AYY LMAO, other than that we don't have any set rules so do as thou will, if i make a build i'll limit myself to five points from drawbacks, but if the power fantasy appeals to you i am unable to stop you
>>
>>86127324
It was tempting to make a "Little Bro" build but the gimmick of a Dust Sword loses its novelty after two builds. So instead I just decided a pretty simple Dust build.
>Land: Kumogakure, Land of Lightning
>Timeframe: Future Now Era
>Perks: Bloodline Limit, Skilled, Gifted, Deep Reserves, Tough, Unbeakable Will, Long-Lived
+20 Points
+1 Advanced Jutsu, +1 Hidden Jutsu Upgrade
>Drawbacks: Time Warp, Foreign Invaders, Bigger Fish
+3 Perks +28 Points
88 Points Total
>Advanced Techniques: Chakra Flow (Upgraded) -6
Seems useful for general Chakra Control skill which is the only reason I'm taking it.
>Hidden Technique: Weight Control (Upgraded) -5
Current user of Dust uses the same thing and works almost like flight which is exceedingly useful for maneuvering to get a shot with Dust.
>Special Techniques: Sage Mode -12
>Chakra Nature: Fire, Wind, Earth -10
>Elemental Kekkai Genkai: Dust -10
>Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan Evolved, Chakra Absorption Evolved -45
Bloodline Limit continues to be one of the best perks. I think there's a couple new choices and updated descriptions in this version which is nice and looks like they nerfed the Sharingan which is good because it was the most powerful option by far by having the Eternal Mangekyo.
General idea of the build is just being completely carried by Dust because it's just busted and only drawback is long casting times and chakra consumption, which I hope to offset with Chakra Absorption and Sage Mode. For the Sharingan ability definitely going to base it on Dust although I don't know what the abilities will be since Dust is relatively straightforward with creating objects that destroys anything inside.
>Missions: Co-Op, PvP
Is there set missions we take because a lot of them also seem world changing with the threat they pose. For now I'll just mostly leave it blank and leave it open to add missions later.
>>
>>86133857
I might be wrong, but my math has you at 20 points left to spend. Which is still a lot, but not as crazy. chakra flow can be used to turn your hand into a blade pretty much, so it's not just for weapons. would probably be worth getting that plus the upgrade for extra potent bestial claws. Hair control seems somewhat thematic, so maybe picking that up would be good. That'd leave you with just a few points left, unless I messed up my math.
>>
>>86134012
>Bloodline Limit continues to be one of the best perks
Sad but true, it really is one of the worst aspects of the cyoa and the Narutoverse. I feel like with the exception of Might Guy, literally no-one in the universe achieves anything of value without first having been born from the most blessed genetic stock known to fiction. The Sharingan goes from being cool to being an absolute hack so quickly.

Cool build though
>>
>>86128644
Quick and dirty multiplayer rules pick one:
3 power - 8 aura
3 power and 3 power - 4 aura
5 power - 4 aura
10 power - 2 aura
You can pick drawbacks for requirements same for companions.
>>
>>86134200
nevermind I was off by 10 points.
>>
>>86134210
Its such a shame too because even the Byakugan is super weak compared to the Sharingan despite being talked about as though they are in the same level in the series. At their first levels the Sharingan allows you to copy jutsus and have passive Genjutsu resistance while Byakugan gives you 360 Super Vision and allows you to see chakra networks, which sounds like it's pretty good but its basically only for people to use Gentle Fist to hit the nodes and shut off chakra points otherwise it's just kind of useless. I do like the steps they took in the CYOA where you have to earn the Eternal Mangekyro somehow or risk going blind and buffing the Jougan even though the wording on how it works is a bit vague. Taijutsu is extremely based though, probably my second favorite build to do for the CYOA besides Dust style.
>>
>>86134200
Ill post my working, not sure where I went wrong.
>Starts with 40, +28 from scenario drawbacks, +15 from perks, total: 83
>No points in basic jutsu
>Sensory Arts+ (Smell) Sensory Arts+ (Hearing)
4+6+6 (Free Advanced from Skilled) 16/83
>Shadow Possesion+, Man-Beast+, Fighting Style+
5+7+7, Clan giving free Hidden, Gifted giving free hidden, Genius giving free upgrade. subtotal 19, new total: 35/83
>Free Fire, Lightning and Flare 5+5, subtotal 10 new total: 45/83
And only now, having typed it all out, I realized flare costs 10 so its actually 50/83.
So not enough for chakra beast.... unless?

Hair is the only one that I feel adds anything, but even then its only a hard fur coat which steel style could do just as well, I don't think he seems to be the kind of guy to shoot hair missles or grow it out to use as extra limbs and stuff. I guess I could just keep him as a bit of a jobber. Not every character needs to be tippity top tier. I think he is easily special jounin level, but below Kage level. His genius + knowledge and tricky way of fighting I reckon could make him a bit of a threat to most, especially if he is part of a group.
>>
>>86134312
You're right. I didn't count some of the bonus points from perks initially, and I was adding an extra basic jutsu for some reason.

I think hair x 2 would justify him actually growing a bunch of protective fur instead of just looking a little bit bestial. He doesn't have to use it for ranged, he could just have like dbz forms where his fur gets thicker and thicker to block more damage. So maybe take that x 2, chakra flow x 2, animal companionship and extra body mod for a tail?

If you want to get chakra beast, I think dropping shadow possession or flare and reshuffling a few things would make the most sense. Just depends on how much you care about those things
>>
>>86131835
I voted on it and now your list is inaccurate. Fix it.
>>
File: Postman.png (234 KB, 601x377)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>86126947
Got bored so I made a card
Description text is a bit sharper than I'd like it to be but idk what to do about that
>>
>>86131835
why is the "loser" character in so much ships?
>>
so this is how MLposting dies... not with a bang but a whimper...
>>
>>86134525
Maybe everyone's just working on writing for it
>>
>>86134525
Nah. Multiplayer comes and goes in waves, and I'm going to hold off on posting my next write-up until the next ML wave.
>>
>>86134525
time to go back to our roots. our draconic roots.
>>
>>86134525
Post a prompt anon.
>>
>>86134510
What can I say? People really like Diva.
>>
>>86134503
Neat, anon. What specs?
>>
>>86134525
I have a massive fucking build for ML to post, will probably finish it by tomorrow. Hopefully it will get a second wind.
>>
>>86127324
Alright, ill throw my hat in the ring. I was tempted to repost my guy from the ancient thread but new ill go for something different this time.

Name: Kogai Muzen
Village: Hidden in the Rain
Perks: Talented (Ninjutsu), Talented (Taijutsu), Deep Reserves, Skilled, Gifted, Genius, Tough
Basic Jutsu: Weapon Arts (Sword) x2, Weapon Arts (Scroll Cartridge), Weapon Arts (Scientific Ninja Tools) x2, Body Flicker x2
Advanced Jutsu: Sensory Arts x2 (Fine chakra sense)
Hidden Jutsu: Hidden Fighting Style (WIP) x2, Enchanted Tool (Sword: Vibration)
Special: Legendary Artifact: Chakra Absorption, Magnetism, Summoning.
Kekkai Genkai: Machina Ex x2
Chakra Nature: Water

>Sword: Uses vibration to cut through jutsu, armour, and flesh alike.
>Artifact is full body armour that absorbs jutsu sent against him either entirely or weakening them. It also projects a magnetic field to disrupt the typical ranged weapons of shinobi. It is both able to be summoned to him, and has a summoning seal on the gauntlets allowing him to summon and fire scroll cartridges, granting him a lot more versatility than might be expected.
>His body is largely replaced at this point with cybernetics, various benefits such as hidden blades in his forearms, enhanced durability, speed, etc.
>His chakra sense is not far reaching but instead extremely detailed, allowing him to sense minute changes in the chakra around him, which in turn allows him to judge and predict movements and jutsu before they eventuate.

Still working on character details.
>>
>>86134525
Im still working on a writefag for it, but hit abit of a block so im distracting myself until inspiration takes me again. Such is life.
>>
>>86134582
I'm pretty sure the font is just Calibri, since it overlayed perfectly on top of the original when I used it, but at small font sizes it's really sharp compared to the original
So what I used was:
For the name, 27pt Calibri
For the stats I just cut out stats from other cards and stuck them on
For the description text, 15pt Calibri with a slightly gray color (219, 219, 219)

It's not great, but it works
>>
>>86134503
kino. did you just make up the stats? I spent too much time flicking between tabs trying to figure out where to find them for the character when I came across the companion page.
>>
>>86134525
I'm doing some writing for othala right now
>>
>>86134611
>No Eye and Chakra Beast
ngmi...
>>
>>86134664
Pretty much made them up because even in the original CYOA the stats are all over the place
On one hand there's Helena with an S and 3 A's, on the other hand there's Katya with some real bottom-feeder stats (3 C's and a D? Not even an S to make up for it)

So yeah I figured they kinda don't matter, just use whatever stats you think fit your character
>>
>>86134645
Thanks anon.
>>
>>86134675
ngmi?
I assume by eye you mean sharingan or semi-equivalent?
>>
File: Shipping Tier List.png (1.06 MB, 1804x820)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>86134497
Fucker. You're just lucky it makes for an interesting trio to put right next to each other or I wouldn't bother
>>
>>86134687
I immediately ran into a wall of not knowing what stats actually equate to. This was much harder than I expected. What do we think the difference might be between A and B? S and D are easy enough, but the gaps between A:B and B:C elude me.
>>
>>86134756
Belly to belly ToT
>>
>>86134746
I think anon means without those you are relegated to jobber tier. Which is a trash attitude if thats the case.
>>
>>86134756
Maud x Diva x Nightmare?
>>
File: 1616151959297.jpg (57 KB, 800x650)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>86127324
Adjusted for the suggested limits and exchanged lightning for sound since she's using so much wind anyway.

>Name
Chisaki Fuma

>Village
Konohagakure
>Timeframe
Multiplayer

>Perks
Noble Clan
Skilled
Gifted
Talented (Ninjutsu)
Genius
Attractive
Deep Reserves (+5)

>Basic
Clone
Substitution
Body Flicker+ (-5)
Weapon Art+ (free)
Hell Viewing (-3)
>Advanced
Shadow Shuriken+ (-4)
Chakra Flow+ (-6)
Sealing Arts+ (-10)
>Hidden
Chakra Thread (free)
Sound style (-5)
Rupture Slash (free)
>Secret Special
Legendary Artifact - Flying Raijin, Typhoon, Rupture Slash (-25)

>Nature
Wind
>Elemental Kekkai Genkai
Typhoon (-10)

>Kekkai Genkai
Sharingan (-15)

>Drawbacks
Tragic Backstory (+5)
Fated Rival (+5)
Time Warp (+8, Perk)
Foreign Invaders (+10, Perk)
Bigger Fish (+10, Perk)

>Missions
Slice of Life
Believe It
Rival's Radical Reveal
Brave New World
Moon Landing
Paying Homage
Tale of a Gutsy Ninja
Common enemy
Infinite Undiscovery

>Companions
Setsuna Uchiha (as the rival since her goals work and I'm not sure if anyone will want to be a gimped Uchiha)

Chisiaki once treated one of her cousins more like a sister. This wouldn't last when seeking greater power, her sister made an attempt on her life. Chiskai was gravely wounded but managed to escape, and not without taking something with her. Now she lives in fear of the day that they will clash again.
Like the wind she can be both gentle and fierce. She's easygoing and prefers to keep to herself, enjoying the quiet moments in life while engaging in activities like bird watching. Was she not obligated too, she might not fight at all. She enjoys playing the flute.
In battle her main weapon is one of the shuriken for which her clan is known for, as well as many other which she uses to turn the battlefield into a storm of shuriken that she directs. While her sister's dojutsu has taken well to her, she avoids using it due to what it represents.
>>
>>86135055
You're not giving us much of a choice anon.
>>
File: Template A.png (2 KB, 720x450)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
...let's try that again.
Alright anons, quick question: Which one of these do you prefer?
>Template A, which has more pleasing aspect ratios at the cost of picture box space
>>
File: Template B.png (2 KB, 720x450)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>86135063
>Or Template B, which is closer to the original CYOA's format.
>>
>>86135037
>Secret Special
>Legendary Artifact - Flying Raijin, Typhoon, Rupture Slash (-25)
Is this a Fuma Shuriken? or regular shuriken? or something else.
Dope character
>>
File: Spartan.png (115 KB, 601x377)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>86135074
>>86135063
Damn, I wish I saw these before I made this.
>>
>>86135063
>>86135074
they both have like two white pixels in the corner and it's infuriating me
>>
>>86135115
Two white pixels and one cyan, to grab the text colors.
>>
>>86135111
Looks like OCR-A for the description, but the commas are wrong. Which one?
Nice card by the way, anon.
>>
>>86135168
I dont know what OCRA is. I followed >>86134645
>>
>>86135103
Yeah, the intention was that it's a specialized fuma shuriken.
>>
>>86135199
Huh. It doesn't seem to have any anti-aliasing that small. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: Hideki.png (2.53 MB, 1280x1535)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>86127241
Alright, this is the best I could do. I don't think it's too terrible, considering this is only the second time I'm using Photopea. I gave up on reducing his bushy brows. Maybe I'll just give him Distinct Look and have them be fake eyebrows to emulate Lee.
>>
>>86135267
Nice job
>>
>>86135267
>cool art
>Bushy Brows in tribute to one of the only chads in lore
Excellent
>>
>>86135291
>>86135304
thanks, anons.
>>86135037
Based Fuma shuriken waifu build. Absolutely would spar with daily.
>>86134012
Pretty cool. What's his personality though? What's he look like? Is he an oldfag or a new blood?
>>86134611
based iron man ninja build. Kinda gives me villain vibes, though.
>>
File: DZ Template.png (11 KB, 720x450)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>86126341
Alright, here's the A-Style template.
https://files.catbox.moe/86o7fz.xcf
(.xcf is the gimp file extension. It doesn't allow me to export text layers in PSD, unfortunately.)
(Can you guys see this, or do I need to upload it somewhere else?)
>>
>>86135422
>Kinda gives me villain vibes, though.
I'm still working on his character, but i'm thinking of taking him that way. I'm thinking hardcore humanist, who hates the world due to the dominance of "ninja bloodlines". Not sure if I want to go down that path though because Machina is a bloodline trait and that sort of breaks the integrity of the core of that sort of character.
Not sure if I should go all-in on science ninja as his character as well as the build, or make him an ANBU and go full murder-mode. Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>86135459
I'm predicting a lot of Anbu style ninjas. Science ninja might stand out a bit more.
>>
>>86135459
There's a bunch of weird science shit, so you can just have it be an artificial bloodline or something if you go down that route.
>>
>>86135422
I imagine that he's a young adult but acts older due to his career. Planned to make his slice of life mission him as a scribe trying to record and continue the teachings of Dust Style due to the limited practitioners. As a result of handling records of the style he's very cautious and withdrawn because he's protective of the power of Dust style getting released. Even though it requires innate talent in 3 chakra natures so the risk of someone being able to harness it is low, it still poses a threat in the wrong hands. He'd probably be interested in any ancient or hidden techniques that seem like they are in threat of fading away to the course of time and try to preserve them to the best of his ability.
>>
>>86128393
Question about Emiho, is she actually working as an idol (big time or otherwise)? And if so is it a secret or is she open about it?
>>
>>86134580
kek
>>
>>86134525
>so this is how MLposting dies... not with a bang but a whimper...
I've got some assassin fuckups up my sleeve but I've got a pretty lazy weekend ahead which may or may not make it come out faster
>>
>>86127324
Some questions for this
Is this the current drawback list we're working with? >>86127386

And for Chakra beast, I know it says you're not friends but would it be unreasonable to be on good terms if your goals aligned? Had an idea for a ninja with a giant monster buddy
>>
>>86135634
I mean, summons are still available so seems that you could play pokemon-trainer with them if you're willing to put in the effort, also probably need some busted ass Genjutsu for that since Chakra-beasts are inherently mindless
>>
>>86135634
Yes and yes. The beast isn't guaranteed to be "against you" its just not a servant and has its own goals.
>>
>>86135634
Yes, those are the drawbacks we went with.

I'd assume the chakra beast would probably not align with you at first. Maybe something like part one Shukaku or Kurama. It says it MAY not align with you, which implies it eventually could if you come to some sort of agreement. For the purposes of multiplayer, I'd assume a hefty writefag tax for it. What do anons think?
>>
>>86135713
+1
>>
>>86135680
>since Chakra-beasts are inherently mindless
since when?
>>
>>86135713
>>86135710
>>86135680 Yeah, these anons got it, Chakra Beasts are gonna be the Biju of the MCYOA, so you gotta put in the effort to make sense of it
>>
>>86135747
I was assuming creatures like the White Zetsu and the OG Ten Tails were gonna be the basis for the Chakra Beasts, not the tailed beasts and summons
>>
>>86135680
>>86135710
>>86135713
thanks anons
I was thinking of it being an external one, some kind of high tier spirit instead of an actual tailed beast but I'll think on it
>>
>>86135422
Thinking in it I imagine sparring might be something she'd struggle with, especially with anyone who primarily uses fire or lighting bringing up bad memories.
>>
>>86134672
>>86134594
>>86134618
>>86135604
Hype
>>
>>86135890
Hideki doesn't know much about his chakra natures yet, so there probably wouldn't be any lightning. Just a lot of taijutsu. He's a rather playful fighter, so he'd cracking jokes in between throwing kicks that could take a person's head off.
>>
>>86135459
>I'm thinking hardcore humanist, who hates the world due to the dominance of "ninja bloodlines". Not sure if I want to go down that path though because Machina is a bloodline trait and that sort of breaks the integrity of the core of that sort of character.
hypocrisy is a great trait for a villain to have
Or he could just acknowledge that he is benefit from his gifts but believes himself better because he's using it to stop others from dominating
>>
>>86136155
I went with him being a test subject from a mad scientist type. That scientist injecting him with a portion of his own bloodline trait to keep him alive whilst being cyber-modded. So while he has one, it wasn't his choice and links back to him hating those who have them. especially Uchiha
the great irony being that really, no-one born with them chooses to have them
>>
>>86132126
Thanks, always nice to know that my writing is appreciated esp. by the creators of the OCs themselves. I'll make them more cordial in later writings
>>
>>86136220
It was definitely the best portrayal of giga brains so far.
>>
>>86136219
jesus christ man lay off the Uchiha. What do you want to do, genocide them??
>>
File: Spoiler Image (397 KB, 500x281)
397 KB
397 KB GIF
>>86136248
>>
>>86127324
For Living Weapon or Enchanted Tool, do you need to pay for the cost of the relevant Genkai you give them on top of the base cost?
>>
>>86136365
The abilities you choose to put on the sword are free. Just have to know that the abilities come from the tool itself fueled by its own power or by your chakra so if you lose the tool or get disarmed you won't have access to them.
>>
>>86136385
Got it
I have a vague idea for a guy with a talkative living weapon that gets him into trouble because it sounds fun to write, but nothing concrete yet
>>
New bread please
>>
>>86136503
sounds cool
>>86136540
do it anon. and make it naruto
>>
>>86136540
This thread was kringo
Make the next one kino
>>
>>86136540
which cyoa to start new thread with
?
>>
>>86136563
naruto
>>
>>86136561
>>86136563
the return of naruto multiplayer thread. Now just to bring back all the old characters to do another incomplete tournament.
>>
>>86136585
Ew
>>
>>86136561
>This thread was kringo
but it had good writefagging so you're incorrect
>>
File: 50ne95dkq5x61.png (379 KB, 567x802)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>86132448
Iunno, 17 maybe. Not quite start of the show age but she hasn't gotten very far on her personal goals due to spending a lot of time leavin her homeland.
>>
>>86133528
Make sure you upgrade your stuff anon. Level 1 is cheap as fuck for everything, its level 2 that tends to be more expensive.
>>
>>86136637
>>86136637
>>86136637
ride on, hogs
>>
>>86134836
I don't think thats right, Might Guy beat the shit out of the biggest baddest mofo using just his innate skills and eight gates, i dont see why you need an eye or a beast to do the same.
You dont have to be a protagonist.
>>
>>86135055
I pick the mystery box.
>>
>>86136604
History is doomed to repeat itself anon. We'll end Naruto MP with another tournament arc that will never see its end.
>>
>>86127324
>>86127364
any thoughts on refluffing some of the genkai so that they're mechanically identical but have different visuals? Like the snake/shark ones but as different animals

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.