[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FdSC11UWAAIVKqr.jpg (343 KB, 2878x1616)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
Distended rectum edition

>Free online playing:
https://lichess.org

>Free online chess variants:
https://www.pychess.org

>Tactics trainers:
https://chesstempo.com
https://blitztactics.com
https://chesscup.org

>Guess the entire opening sequence:
https://jackli.gg/chessle

>Chess books:
https://pastebin.com/VykJGpzS (embed)

>Masters games, tournaments calendars, live & results:
https://pastebin.com/GaJeZtSd (embed)

>Join our team:
https://lichess.org/team/vietnamese-basket-weaving-forum

>Previous threads:
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/chess/type/op

>>86117384
>>
Play the Blackmar-Diemar gambit.
>>
File: 1663878358392028.png (7.4 MB, 2112x2856)
7.4 MB
7.4 MB PNG
We found the proof
>>
>>86120636
That Hans watches movies in french?
>>
Keymer destroys that ugly alien pragg
Niemann obviously loses because he’s an IM
Carlsen beats disgusting Jew rat

TOTAL
ARYAN
VICTORY
>>
>>86120652
is that what they’re calling it these days
>>
>>86120607
stop littering /tg/
>>
>>86120683
>Aronian
>Jew
??
>>
>>86120731
>Aronian was born on 6 October 1982 in Yerevan, Armenia (then part of the Soviet Union), to Seda Avagyan, an Armenian mining engineer,[14] and Grigory Leontievich Aronov,[15] a Russian Jewish physicist[16] from the Vitebsk Region, Belarus.[17] Talking about his background, Aronian stated in an interview, "I feel much more Armenian than Jewish, although there are sides to me which are more Jewish culturally, involving the arts and music."
>>
File: 1641757628675.jpg (377 KB, 1541x1669)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
>>86120768
>September 10
>>
>>86120607
the ambient parameters in player cameras will never not be funny to me. what does it matter he is in 50% humidity
>>
>>86120683
>Keymer destroys that ugly alien pragg
Based.
>Niemann obviously loses because he’s an IM
Nah, he's a cheater, so whoever beats him is just a better cheater.
>Carlsen beats disgusting Jew rat
Based. Serves Aronian right for punching down.
>>
>>86120636
T R I C K L E T R U T H
>>
>>86120731
>Made actual post years ago that he would die for Armenia
>His wife died on car accident and current president didn't want to fund him
>left to US because the jews there are willing to pay him more and give him super computer
>they gifted him a cute girlfriend so he can move on from his old wife
Good thing it happened years ago. Imagine if it happened to day, people would drill him like they do to Hans
>>
>>86120780
It is to detect increases in humidity if someone is using the beads and thus is not able to keep his wet farts in
>>
>>86120747
Judaism is matrilineal. He's an armo
>>
File: 18e.png (87 KB, 550x400)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>Anyone think it’s possible Magnus played an obscure line specifically to confirm his suspicions about Niemann?

>Perhaps, prior to Sinquefeld, Magnus signed this NDA to see chess.com’s list of cheaters and saw Niemann on there. Fabi says that Magnus was considering withdrawing when he saw Niemann was going to be playing, but we don’t know what convinced him to play. Maybe Magnus intentionally prepared a really obscure line to see if Niemann was cheating, and after Hans whipped out all of the computer moves in the opening, Magnus considered his suspicions confirmed, and his play faltered because of that. Then, after seeing Hans fail to understand why he had even made the right moves, Magnus felt certain about his suspicions and withdrew, but he can’t say anything because most of his logic is based on chess.com data.

>I think this theory makes the most sense so far, whether Hans actually cheated or not, it explains everyone’s reactions.

Plausible?
>>
>>86120779
Yes, and it has yet to be proven wrong / false / ..
>>
I'm switching to Team Magnoose until Hans ups his media game.
>>
>>86120768
>"We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong!"
>"We will add new security measures anyway"
>Hans does not get a single win after that
The chess really speaks for itself
>>
>>86120959
He likely lawyered up or has nothing else to say. I was hoping an answer to chess.com prooves
>>
>>86118633
How would they know what move you are making?
>>
>>86120887
>Plausible?
Sure. Particularly the idea that Magnus was made privy to com's cheat data as part of the playmagnus sale.
>>
>>86120979
Spectator gives the input. You get output.
>>
>>86120978
Nah, if he's too stupid to figure out the antisemitic angle to destroy Magnus, then he probably is cheating.
If he's too stupid to figure out the scorched-earth angle of "it was a nice event for me, but I guess the remaining players are just better cheaters," he probably is cheating.
>>
>>86120887
Magnus definitely knew stuff, but the line they played didn't seem to be designed to expose Hans.
>>
>>86120607
Have any sex toy manufacturers approached Hans with a sponsorship yet?
>>
>>86120964
>We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong
But those statements are independently verifiable by the players at the event. They won't forget whether they were indeed put through metal detectors or not.
>We will add new security measures anyway
Fair point. Should have had the more paranoid measures from the beginning.
>>
Speaking as a vidya, UFC, and sportsball NEET, I can see why Magnus the Chad is world champion in chess. I can't think of any other scene in which literally everyone grovels at the feet of one person. Bunch of submissive, servile bitches from would-be rivals all the way down to R*ddit simps. Unprecedented anywhere. I fear for the world if Magnus ever loses his mind and starts handing out the hemlock or kool-aid.
>>
if anyone involved in lichess is browsing here there’s a slight revision I have for the chat buttons at the end of games
>Good game
>Well played
>You got lucky retard
>Kill yourself
>Bye!
>>
>>86121074
Unless you are really paranoid, I have no doubts someone persistent enough can cheat. And not even putting a stream delay kinda means that they weren't that paranoid

Could people gain access to area or find someone that has access before the tournament and hide something? Would your secuurity assume malice if someone belt beeps and ask to remove it? Or check it theoughly? How through your random searches post of games of how frequent is it?

How good those metal detectors anyway? Can they detect metal in a small IC burried in body?
>>
>>86121287
I turn off chat. I have no time for friendly people in the very serious cutt-throat game of chess.
>>
cut-throat*
>>
>day 350
>still no proofs
>>
>>86121309
:( You're one of those rude people. I always wish people good luck and tell them "good move" and such. I think it helps lighten the mood and remind everyone we're just trying to have fun.
>>
>>86121287
>Bye!
Already accomplishes the two preceding, and with more class.
>>
>>86121326
It's over, mate. We're at the point where Magnus doesn't even need a shred of good evidence for any Sinquefield foul play. He knows how stupid the general chess population is, and he's exploiting it like a pro.
>>
>>86121309
This, it's the game of kings not the game of jesters. Go play checkers.
>>
Is it over for Swagless Tardcel?
>>
>>86121333
Unlikely I'm one of the rude people you're thinking of. I turn off chat, so nobody can say anything to me, and they don't get any rude comments from me. If you're able to write something in the chat, it's not me.
>>
>>86121353
Absolutely. It's so clear why you think you're so clever by contrast.
>>
>>86121376
Oh, I never realized that when someone disabled chat nobody could write in it.
>>
>>86121353
/thread
>>
>>86121306
I found the one they used, 7th one here
https://www.infologue.com/technology/top-10-best-hand-held-metal-detector-security-wands-uk/
It does not give enough info but says
>Sensitivity: It has decent sensitivity albeit less than the Garrett Super Scanner V.
And for that scanner V
>During testing it was able to detect a sim card through a jeans pocket at close proximity.
Dunno, not sure how little metal you need to communicate and if it can be picked up from your guts
>>
>>86121387
Yes, I can't help but pat myself on my back, desu.
>>
>still no evidence of Hans checking that particular line the morning before his game with Magnus
He cant get away with it
>>
>>86121452
Yeah I also cant believe GMs prep their openings, fucking crazy
>>
>>86121255
underrated deep perception
the top players would rather be friends with magnus to get those zoomer viral vids and shekels than do whatever it takes to beat him
>>
https://youtu.be/PIulWkTHuu0 did they detect metal in his chewing gum and then gave it back?
>>
He didn't cheat.
>>
>>86121552
This. He simply played fair chess.
>>
>>86121582
Fair chess my ass.
>>
>>86121605
What is with the anal obsession with you magnus retards?
>>
>>86121542
No butt it smelled funny
>>
File: Levon Aronian.jpg (145 KB, 400x500)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Name a bigger jobber
>>
>>86121837
Magnus vs Hans
>>
File: MVL.jpg (142 KB, 400x500)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>86121837
>>
>>86121837
They're all jobbers. Alireza wasn't a jobber, which made Magnus panic, hence Magnus' flattery campaign against Alireza. There's literally more chance of Stjepan becoming a grandmaster and toppling Magnus than one of these henchmen doing it.
>>
>>86121287
I always go with the simple FU
>>
>>86121488
NOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CHECK MAGNUS' OPENINGS WITHOUT AN AIRTIGHT ALIBI TO JUSTIFY IT
>>
>>86121488
How fucking stupid do you have to be for this massive over simplification to occur to you as incisive and profound? Jesus
>>86122022
It was a line that Magnus doesn't play.
>>
>>86122050
>It was a line that Magnus doesn't play except for that previous time that he played it
ftfy
>>
Does it seem to anyone else like chess.com is cashing in hard on their domain while they can? They hiked their prices, are pushing premium down our throats harder than usual... It's like some business meeting happened where the analytics showed they weren't long for this world and the window is now. I've also noticed them responding to reports much lesser than before, when they were very on top of it, as if they're laying off staff and preparing to cruise...
>>
>>86121940
This. The current crop of '''super''' GMs is filled with a bunch of jobbers playing each other and essentially wintrading back and forth to stay above 2700 and continue playing each other.
>>
>>86122080
So he played it once, years ago, out of thousands of games, and you think that warrants a strong enough suspicion to coincidentally study it "deeply" the morning of their game?
>>
>>86122050
>It was a line that Magnus doesn't play.
Debunked by Nigel Short and transpositional magic.
>>
How to add a friend on chess.com?
Every time i click the button i get error. If its not possible then why?
>>
File: 1662182633540011.png (231 KB, 646x550)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
lichess AI game with unlimited time is the only chess I play, I am currently at level 4 where I canbeat the AI in about 15% of the times, what's a good AI level to beat to not be considered a scrub??
>>
>>86122158
Because all your friends are here.
>>
Magnus has absolutely BTFO the /chess/ adult impr00vas. Know your place, /chess/. Sure, I know some of you here are 180 IQs or whatever, but if you rise too fast in chess or play too well in relation to midwit adult impr00vas, then Magnus and his international order of piglets will drag down your reputation. Just be content with being some NM like Jerry.
>>
>>86122167
Play against humans and call them black if you lose.
>>
>>86122114
>YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO PREPARE AGAINST OPENINGS THAT MAGNUS HAS PLAYED AT LEAST 6 TIMES BEFORE OR YOU'RE CHEATING!
Strong claim but you do you man
>>
>***accidentally*** check out line that is completely different after move 5
>oy vey you're latching onto ridiculous claims, it's totally normal to go in depth into lines like that!
>>
>>86122177
Yes i know that already fren
>>
>>86122181
Really hope you're trolling, for your sake.
>>
>>86122243
transposition has already been shown.
not saying hans didn't cheat somehow, but the stolen-prep idea is very ridiculous.
if hans isn't really a 2700, then what is he? let's be generous and say 2600. well, knowing a prep line isn't enough for a 2600 to beat magnus. he'd still be crushed in the middlegame and endgame.
and, what, did he somehow steal prep for the current event as well?
if he's cheating, it's by getting strong moves fed to him somehow throughout the game...
>>
>>86121837
>>86121895
>greatest modern day jobbers
>greatest chess bromance
Is it fate or are jobbers drawn to each other by instinct?
>>
>>86122306
>transposition has already been shown.
no
>>
Magnus knows that as soon as he tries to explain how Hans cheated at Sinquefield, it's over, because he has nothing solid (which doesn't mean that Hans didn't cheat, just that Magnus can't show it). That's the only reason he's trying to draw out the coyness as long as possible. He'll also try riding off the energy of an event win, which may work--or it may not, since Hans obviously didn't gain all that much for a cheater.
>>
>>86121895
>>86121837
By current reddit standard on Hans, these players are cheaters.
>>
>>86122372
He went over how you can transpose into the schizo line from a catalan during one of the post game interviews.
>>
>>86122404
Jan and So and any anon here that ever played d4 already explained why that is complete nonsense
>>
>>86122093
>Bought PlayMagnus for $86m despite their profit have been losing for a while
>Why they hiked the price hmmm
>>
>magnusxirs already out of ammo and rehashing skitzo talking points from 2 weeks ago
lol this is getting sad
>>
MAGNUS, YOU DESERVE WHAT'S COMING, YOU FUCKING CUNT.
I PRESENT...
The tranny cheater.
No history on any online platform.
Legit 2600 elo, so knows enough about chess to mask the cheating.
Surgeon who cut off testicles also set up a high-tech biological cheating implant.
Great at playing victim culture.
Brilliant communicator.
Ready to deconstruct all Magnus' words and reframe them in some bigotry light.
>>
Hans isn't a cheater because... okay he did cheat but... WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES??
>>
>>86122516
NO TRACE, NO CASE.
NO TO CYBER-BULLYING.
>>
this is the dark before the dawn, hansbros...
we're so coming back when magnus is forced to reveal how weak and schizo his hand is
>>
What is it about playing chess that makes people go insane and hate jews?
>>
>>86122565
chess enhances pattern recognition and logical thinking
>>
>>86121333
If someone says good move i automatically assume they're trying to distract me.
>>
>>86122565
It's a game of perfect information.
>>
>>86121542
Foil wrappers or foil blister pack.
>>
>>86122549
>He himself has a history of cheating
>His fucking coach has a history of cheating
>One of the fastest rating gains in history after being a midwit IM and far from a prodigy
>Beat Carlsen in a "miraculous coincidence" (his own words) when he "deeply" studied an opening he has literally played once or twice before ever
>Magnus has never accused anyone of cheating in his entire career

All the facts so far are on your side for sure. We'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out I guess.
>>
>>86122565
Chess is about noticing patterns. Especially the ones that could happen, and implication of those influence the situation that will really happen.
Also, chess teaches purity of the intellect insofar if the moves you play are good theres no (legal) ones that can refute you. Its absolute yet it has room for creativity.
Unfortunately life doesnt work that way. In life there are infinite number of moves in each situation, both legal and illegal. If you appreciate and seek truth you appreciate the objectiveness of chess.
Sadly, that objectiveness is limited only to a game of chess, with real life comes deceit, manipulation, evil.
So then you connect the dots
>>
>>86121326
Hans confessed
>>
>>86122576
>>86122585
>>86122613
So why did none of the Russian gms become antisemitic?
>>
>wake up
>still no proofs
>just more rambling essays from /r/magnus
>>
>>86122618
They are jews mostly
I think daniil isnt one, and he has incredibly based style, go figure
Tal was based to even tho he is
>>
>>86122598
Hans' life is already ruined, there's no further way he can suffer.
>>
>>86122618
Russhits consider defeating Nazism as their foundation myth even more than Americans
>>
>>86122598
>>Magnus has never accused anyone of cheating in his entire career
Even online when it's obvious he's reticent to say anything. Will usually grin and be like "wow he's very strong for his rating... I'll just have to do my best to flag him" and then still say GG. He doesn't have the Karla temperament to lose his mind and accuse someone of cheating just because he lost.
>>
>>86122598
>>He himself has a history of cheating
>>His fucking coach has a history of cheating
Nothing to do with Sinquefield.
>>One of the fastest rating gains in history after being a midwit IM and far from a prodigy
Already shown to be nothing unusual. Not even the Hans haters elsewhere are bothering with this angle anymore. You stick with it because you're slow and don't matter.
>>Beat Carlsen in a "miraculous coincidence" (his own words) when he "deeply" studied an opening he has literally played once or twice before ever
He looked at a Magnus game against So during a tournament involving Magnus and So. Oh no!!!
>>Magnus has never accused anyone of cheating in his entire career
Doesn't mean anything when everyone but Hans is sucking Magnus' cock. Show me instances of someone beating Magnus in such a humiliating manner (as a result of Magnus' poor play, per Karpov and Grischuk), trash-talking Magnus, and still getting good sportsmanship from Magnus.
>>
>>86122681
>trash-talking Magnus
this is what really caused all this. magnus doesn't even believe that hans cheated at sinquefield. he's just salty about hans' digs, which in fact were quite self-deprecating.
>>
>>86122728
>he's just salty about hans' digs
OHHH NOO, MAGNUS' EGO WOULD NEVER BE THAT FRAGILE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hBrSmuRBA
>>
>>86122681
these responses speak for themselves
>>
Not my fault Fagnus has been buckbroken by a 2600, sold his failing businesses to his jewish puppetmaster Danny (((Rensch))) for pennies on the dollar, and vacated his world title. If you ignore him, which is easy to do since he's a washed retard at this point, chess is fine.
>>
>>86122759
Yes. I will always laugh at the iqlets falling for red herrings and unconvincing circumstantials.
>>
>>86122681
You are one of the stupidest ppl alive and wrong about everything in a bewildering way. One of those hopeless cases that you can't even bother to respond to.
>>
UGH!!!!! I know, you want me to believe Hans cheated, because you can't stand the thought of even some anonymous nobody on a Taiwanese cock-sock board seeing through the Magnus deflections, being laser-focused on OTB cheating ifs and hows, and looking upon your mind with absolute disdain!!!!
But I'm just not gonna cooperate!!! I'm just not!!! UGH!! I'm sorry... I know!!!
>>
>>86122821
Why haven't you tried to improve your low IQ?
>>
Honestly the anal bead theory is right out. Hans would have had to have trained his prostrate for years to have the sensitivity to pick up minute vibrating signals that wouldn't be noticeable to immediate bystanders. No way it's true.
>>
>>86122831
I would hate to be Magnus right now, he must really be sweating. Got salty over an unlucky loss and now he's put his whole career on the line never expecting to get called out, but he did. He must be terrified. This one nobody could ruin everything, absolutely everything, for him. All because he couldn't keep his ego under control.
>>
>>86122821
MALDING MELTDOWN LMAO
B-B-B-BUT ANAL PERLEN DLUGY CHESS.COM-LIVES-MATTER
>>
>CHESS.COM-LIVES-MATTER
I wouldn't be surprised if this entire thing is some Jewish marketing campaign between Rensch and Magnus to boost chess.com and make more people take online chess at all seriously.
>>
>>86122864
He would have probably tried to defuse the situation during Sinquefield if he really was just salty after the loss. That he stayed silent for so long and added fuel to the fire with the resignation indicates he actually has something that would not make him look like a complete retard and bully.
>>
>>86122922
Maybe you're just underestimating the level of salt.
>>
>>86122922
>he actually has something
If he has something, why hasn't he mentioned it? There's no FIDE rule against making cheating accusations that AREN'T "manifestly unfounded."
>>
>>86122306
>he'd still be crushed in the middlegame and endgame
Well if Magnus purposely making bad moves throughout the game to instilled the drama as evident from analysis and Caruana leaking stuff, Any 2600-2700s would beat Magnus if he plays like that.
It's pretty clear that Magnus is mentally weak player who gets shaken when he found out he is playing against opponent who has history of online cheating.
>>
>>86122854
Maxim's anal training courses were excelent. He has decades of experience on it after all. I am sure Hans is an expert by now as well, both receiving messages via vibrations and possibly sending the game state by clenching his anus in Morse code
>>
>>86122654
It does not apply to Jews. WWII is seen as a total war against the Soviet people, so the Soviet people are both the victims and the victors, and Jews are redundant.
>>
Reminder all of this happened because Rapport refused to take a jab
Based Hungarian exposing Magnus and Hans.
>>
>>86122960
FIDE rules aside, he could still be sued normally. He probably wants to leave the proper procedure to his lawyers.
>>
uh oh, blowback, the "magnus could be cheating" shit is starting to sound more plausible among the normies
one of many examples:
https://twitter.com/chess24com/status/1572996710258905088
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>86120607
If you could add one new type of chess piece, what would you call it? And how would it move?
>>
>>86123068
fool....
GODnus is using engine to prove a point about the perils of cheating
it's about sending a message
>>
>>86123068
another example:
https://twitter.com/DenjiBenjiKenji/status/1573107273660248065
>>
>>86121542
Could he hide something in foil and just say "lol it's gum" when they check it? Not being ironic.
>>
>>86123096
Mentally ill account
>>
Why does it always have to be the Jews with you guys?
>>
>>86123133
Cry harder.
Only way Magnus can get the better of cheaters is to be one himself.
>>
>>86123146
"lmao"
>>
>>86123146
this
stockfish is 500+ elo points above magnus.
therefore, if magnus can beat someone who's using stockfish to cheat, it's only by cheating himself.
simple as.
same goes for other players with strong records against hans.
>>
>>86123068
>magnus knew hans was cheating because the signals to hans' anal beads also triggered his own vibrating anal beads he's been using for years
Of course, it all makes sense now.
>>
No proof = No cheating
Let Hans become the next world champion. If someone has proof they can step forward. Until then STFU
>>
I hope next week Magnus announces that he has evidence of cheating, Hans gets arrested by the FIDE police and /chess/ becomes usable again. There's like 10 hansposts per every non-hanspost right now...
>>
UHHHHHHHH, MAGNUSBROS.....

Magnus Carlsen Wins the Game, Leaves the Studio and Walks Really Fast Until Resting Room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k7e6RDmpXs
>>
UHHH......................................................MAGNUSBROS

The shortest game of Magnus Carlsen's chess career!
70,523,936 views 26 Nov 2019 Magnus Carlsen came to the game played five moves, offered a draw to Vidit Gujrathi and it all ended in just five moves!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wofz0k6FCMU
>>
>>86123235
I remember seeing a video where he played in India and made a quick draw (with Nihal iirc) because he needed to go take a shit.
>>
>>86123251
>>86123249
Oh yeah that's it. It was Vidit, not Nihal.
>>
>>86123251
If he doesn't place the device securely, it has an enema/suppository effect.
>>
>>86122966
>It's pretty clear that Magnus is mentally weak player
Go back to playing pretend with ogres and vampires or whatever please. Having this general on this board is such a curse
>>
>>86123235
they're right next to each other but playing with computers instead of a physical board? what's the point, easier cheating?
>>
>>86123297
move recording is one advantage
>>
>>86123297
oh, aside from move recording, I also think it was covid distancing shit
>>
>>86123291
I can't do that. But I can tell you it's certainly all ogre for Magnus Carlsen, the talent-sucking vampire of international chess.
>>
Could Mags actually be a vampire?
>>
>>86123287
I think it had more to do with the fact that he was playing in India.
>>
is there a psychological advantage to entering a carlsbad structure when you’re playing against someone named carl
>>
Twitter is where chess personalities tend to use their names, don't sockpuppet, don't LARP, don't samefag, etc., and somehow Hans has around 90% of support even after Magnus' recent interview. Unless Magnus has something showing OTB cheating and/or unless FIDE condemns Hans (which isn't expected to be the case), it's clear that Hans has won in the court of public opinion.
>>
File: DennisTheMantis.jpg (416 KB, 1618x1272)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>86123331
It depends on if you're on the Carl side of it or the bad side.
>>
>>86123235
His beads were falling out.
>>
>>86122167
Don't play against engines. It's not fun. Play with other people that are as good(shitty) as you and practice with puzzles. Engines also don't teach you ideas very well since they are operating on a higher level, usually.
>>
>>86123331
There's a psychological advantage to not being the poor sod who still plays the minority attack in currentyear.
>>
>>86123348
btw, I think Magnus could have won in the court of public opinion if he hadn't waited until after losing his classical streak to chimp out and refuse to play Hans. At some point in the past, he should have flatly refused to play Hans, Parham, etc. Then I think he would've received overwhelming support.
>>
>>86123406
Please explain your words.
>>
>>86123424
Yeah that's the thing. According to Fabi, Magnus considered withdrawing from the Sinquefield Cup the moment he found out that Hans would be playing there. The fact that he knew about the extent of Hans's cheating but didn't withdraw until losing makes him look awful, especially given that there's no evidence so far that Hans did actually cheat OTB.
>>
>>86123406
It's one of those chess things that people play because it makes them feel like a real chess player using GM strategies, and all those wasted tempi just trying to create some lame q-side pawn weaknesses while your opponent kills you with pieces or more aggressive pawn expansions down the center or k-side don't matter because, hey, you get to feel like a real chess player.
>>
>>86123445
The memenority attack is slow and boring.
>>
>>86122854
As a butt stuff faggot with experience in these matters, you are full of shit.
>>
>>86123497
>waste a million tempi to give the opponent an IQP
>get murdered by standard IQP attacking chess
It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
>>
>>86123536
>you are full of shit.
I bet you have a lot of experience with that too. ;)
>>
>>86123297
Time scrambles are much cleaner. OTB can be a mess when both players are surviving on a 2 second increment trying not to flag. Pieces get knocked over, push out of place etc. On computer you have premoves and no possibility of illegal moves.
>>
>>86123445
>minority attack (n.)
>1. violence committed against a majority ethnic group by a relative minority (usually blacks)
>2. in chess, the act of using a pawn minority to disrupt an opposing pawn majority (e.g. pushing a group of 2 pawns to disrupt an opposing group of 4)
>>
Just played a 13 year old girl using Carlsen as her last name. Seems illegal Magnus?
>>
File: dlugy.png (120 KB, 293x344)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>I'm already forgotten
what went wrong?
why didn't it create the bombshell intended?
>>
Only play com tournaments if your rating is established. You'll play so many low rated cheats immediately and tank your rating.
>>
>>86123637
Is cheating really that prevalent on Chess.com? Am I naive for thinking it's not happening to me at the 1000 level on lichess?
>>
>>86123654
Cheating is common on all chess sites. Make sure to put in a report if you check analysis and find the other guy played near perfectly. If you're correct they will refund your lost points.
>>
>>86123654
I don’t think cheating is nearly as prevalent on either site as this general would have you believe, at least at my level (~2k li ~1700 com). I will say that of the blatantly obvious cheater’s I’ve encountered the vast majority have been on .com, but that’s like 10 total cases out of thousands of games.
>>
>>86123628
ngl, probably would've worked if Magnus had mentioned him sooner, but when even 90% of chess Twitter doesn't care about Hans' chess.com cheating and is focused on whether he cheated OTB, trying to get them to care about some other guy's chess.com cheating is a big ask. If that's all Magnus has, he's grasping at straws, and he should have just come out earlier and said "Look, maybe he didn't cheat OTB, but I've been aware of his history of cheating online, and I don't feel psychologically at my best to have such an opponent."
>>
>>86123654
Yes it's prevalent, but much less so the lower rated you are. 1400-1800 I would say on com is the sweet spot. Everyone cheats on lichess though so good luck with that.
>>
>>86123736
Wouldnt it be the higher rated you are the more common? Why 1400 to 1800?
>>
>>86123792
No, any cheat with an account older than day will do it selectively. So maybe they get annoyed about getting destroyed in the opening, or they tell themselves they've gone on an uncharacteristically bad losing streak and if they just cheat a bit they'll be back at the right rating, things like that. But in general that rating range is 1. good enough to know how to cheat and have the ego to cheat and 2. not good enough to respect the game and know better, or know when their cheating is obvious.
Above 1800 most players are more serious.
>>
>>86123348
>an intellectually demanding game requiring critical thinking, logic, and good judgment has a community that's largely immune to Magnus' gaslighting antics
shocked face
>>
>>86123736
>Everyone cheats on lichess though so good luck with that.
The fuck? I got a number of people banned on chess.com but I only ever played like two or three people on lichess who I thought were a bit suspicious. And I'm a lichess man, I don't even play on .com that often.
>>
>>86123654
It feels like the other guy cheated when he plays inscrutable moves that seem fucking stupid but still beats you, which happens pretty regularly. I check the analysis almost every single time i finish a game (lichess, ~1500) and have yet to see any pristine, cheater tier games. I don't think it's as big of a problem as it's made out to be at all.
>>
>>86124018
>And I'm a lichess man
They always are.
But in all seriousness, the charity site has an issue with having the infrastructure to actually deal with cheats compared to the site run on a business model. This is a contentious point here with other "lichess men" though, who swear that Thibault personally visits them at home to apologize for every annual (if that!) occurence.
>>
>>86123583
I know what the minority attack is, but were you saying that you think the Carl side shouldn't minority attack anymore and should play in the center instead in the Carlsbad structure? Like the minority attack is bad now?
I'm asking because I play the Black side of the QGD, so I experience both those ideas.
>>
>>86124075
In my experience, there's way more cheaters on the site that's full of randos who googled "chess" and didn't look past the first result and its conspicuously special domain name.
I meant to write lichess main btw, but I'm a filthy phoneposter and got autocorrected.
>>
Wow. I've seen profiles like this on com but it's rarer on lichess. Guy exclusively plays 5 3 blitz.
>>
>>86124199
Lichess man is very funny though, I can't stop laughing
"Me? I'm a lichess man, see..."
I agree that there's definitely more cheats on com, but what I'm saying is that it's nullified by the fact that they respond so rigorously to reports and probably have a much stronger automatic detection system. So there are technically more cheats that *come* to com, and you might run across them more often, but on lichess those that come are often there to stay.
FWIW, my anecdotal experience is that I'm currently 2100 com blitz and have failed several times this week to get a lichess account off the ground without playing not one, but several low rated cheats immediately. It's obvious to me both by their quality of play and also by the fact that I'm indisputably several classes stronger than them. But every time I try recently I just get blown off the site. It's much worse than it used to be which is only natural, it can only get worse over time. somewhat cleaner experience.
>>
File: 1662609591194488.jpg (11 KB, 300x289)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>86124255
That's nothing. I joined in 2020 and I already have 64 days playing time.
>>
>>86124282
>somewhat cleaner experience.
Don't know what happened there, should have said "But higher rated players with existing accounts will probably have a somewhat cleaner experience. So they won't notice as much."
>>
>>86124282
Karla?
>>
>>86124282
Are you sure you're not just ritually underestimating them ?
>>
>>86124388
I don't know who that is. My name is John. John Thomas, if you really want to know. If we're just oversharing now.
>>
I've been banned from lichess for cheating when I wasn't and never banned from chess.com
I guess this is what I get for trusting lichess, a site that restarts more times each day than I fart each day
t. not Karla
>>
>>86124302
I thought my 27 days was a lot.
>>
>>86124555
Yeah, it's best if I just don't think about it.
>>
so yeah, okay, so basically yan made a video yeah okay - https://youtu.be/DT7WhzbZPmE

please like and favour yeah but okay he talks about the drama
>>
>>86124587
I thought he was naked
>>
>>86124478
That's crazy, I'm Thom Jonas
>>
>>86124587
Cool. I didn't know Nepo had a youtube channel.
>>
>>86123249
He had to take a shit.
>>
>I like chesscoms interface better
>>
>>86124814
you're opinion is incorrect
>>
>>86124814
I've legit seen people say lichess looks like it's "from the 90s" as a negative thing. I have to wonder if the people who say it have ever seen a 90s website, because liches is nothing like them. I guess "90s" is shorthand for minimalist?
>>
>>86124880
I don't like lichess because it looks depressing. It's "minimalist" in the same way as a prison. No soul at all.
>>
File: 1648062959872.jpg (439 KB, 820x760)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
The cheating speaks for itself.
>>
No Stjepan videos for two weeks.
He must be in a tournament.
Let's see...
>>
>>86124880
>I have to wonder if the people who say it have ever seen a 90s website, because liches is nothing like them.
what do you mean?

I, for one, embrace Lichess in its retro revivalism, along with its brother wakaliwood.com
>>
>>86124898
Nope, can't find any current tournies for Stjepan Tomic.
Let's check lichess.org...
>>
File: 1661303509883.png (231 KB, 837x410)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
Does all the cheating talk make anyone else want to make an alt account and try out a little cheating, just for the lolz?
>>
>>86124914
Nope, last games are from a month ago...
He's researching anal devices, isn't he?
>>
>>86124918
what do you mean try out?
I loaded up my vibroplug with stockfish 14 the second Hans's strategy was revealed
>>
>>86124918
Not really, cheating just doesn't seem fun.
>>
my favorite thing about hanging pawns is that his mom sometimes comments on his videos.
>>
>>86124918
go to bed hans
>>
>>86124918
You can "cheat" all you want if you join the ICCF.
>>
>>86124918
Play a shit opening that violates all opening principles but isn't too obviously a troll, and then turn on the engine. Nothing more demoralizing than that.
>>
if you make an account named stockfish vX and just ran that version of stockfish, is it really cheating?
>>
>>86124880
I like the clicky noise better on chesscom
>>
>>86124814
>>86124880
chess.com has profile pics :) that's a more inviting environment, anon! express yourself.
>>
>>86125051
You aren’t allowed to make user names saying your a cheater, a computer, stockfish etc. I tried and was going to play every move in 3 seconds just for the psychological edge, but it wouldn’t let me make the account
>>
>gotta wait days for the next phase of this drama, the only thing interesting about chess
well, fuck
>>
>>86125063
>that image
the ai menace has to be stopped
>>
>>86123392
online people cheat.
>>
>>86125121
No
>>
>>86125118
Nothings gonna happen
Magnus will sperg out but have no proof
Hans will continue doing his thing
Drama over
>>
File: FdLZRwqXoAAN_mi.jpg (47 KB, 512x512)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>86125121
>>
>>86124255
Bitch i have video games where i have over 700 days of playtime
>>
Any chance Magnus simply sacrifices Hans to distract from PlayMagnus group being a failure?
>>
File: Rausis cheating.png (368 KB, 1280x720)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>86120607
How easy would it be to cheat at a FIDE tournament?
>>
>>86125355
In an open event?
Trivial
>>
>>86125183
magnus and fide statement coming soon. Magnus said his was after the tournament was over and fide said monday or tuesday I think.
>>
>>86125355
Why did he do it?
Were there cash prizes?
If your return from cheating is just being some D-list GM, not really worth it, imo.
>>
>>86125383
unironically addicted to cheating
>>
>>86120883
>Judaism is matrilineal.
Only in Judaism lmao actual science says he's still 50% Jew
>>
>>86125308
Are you proud, that you wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars?
>>
How does one cheat at chess?
>>
>>86125441
Start with plugs
>>
>>86125355
>>86125364
Yeah open tournament, any kind of regional thing, you can do the Rausis technique without any trouble. There is no metal detector or RF detector. They ask you to check in your phone in an area outside and that's it. High profile tournaments? Much harder. I am curious how tight security was at the Olympiad though. That was a giant tournament with upwards of a hundred people moving around the playing hall. It would have been tricky to manage sufficient scrutiny for each and every player.
>>
>>86125355
>>86125383
the guy literally got caught and permabanned
then changed his fucking name so he could go right back to cheating in other tournaments

it is, simply, just what he do
>>
>>86125457
>In 2020, Rausis entered a small tournament in Latvia under the name Isa Kasimi. He was recognised by Arturs Neiksans, provoking anger from other players, and withdrew from the tournament.[12]
NOT SO FAST
>>
>>86125441
Chess engines are easily accessible to anyone. It's just checking recommended moves on your own (with phone) or the more complicated idea of an outside accomplice watching the broadcast and relaying the moves to the player via device. Players have been caught using both these methods, although no one really high level.
>>
File: 1598493687917.jpg (7 KB, 217x190)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>86125473
please tell me he wore a disguise.
>>
>>86125477
Outside of top even its probably mostly spectators giving signals
>>
>>86125477
I was banned from chess dot com after 5 (non-ranked) matches kek
>>
It's possible Hans is getting tons of maternal-instinct pussy at the moment from women who feel sorry for him.
>>
>>86125004
Very common way of cheating actually
>>
>>86125506
From his own mother probably. Women at large don't give a shit about chess.
>>
>>86125355
In a way I can kind of forgive a cocky 19 year old for cheating. But an old guy with gray hair? Come on bro
>>
>>86124918
I tried it. Got banned after 5 games kek but I use the engine for every move and they all were like 85+% accuracy.
>>
>>86125506
Not a thing.
>>
>>86125514
Cool. I would not forgive anyone.
>>
>>86125432
Really I assume that he is saving a lot of money by playing a few games to ridiculous hours, as opposed to a retard like me who buys a new $5 game every week
>>
>>86125452
We already knew this in /fit/. The squat plug has long been the way to maximize your gains, and it comes as no surprise to see it work here as well.
>>
>>86125355
>this is what fagnus fans really believe during the game between Hans and Magnus
>>
hansbros... nepo is against us now too
>>
>>86124587
There is new information here. Nepo says he requested beefed up security prior to the start of the tournament because of Hans' inclusion. Sinquefield cup organizers did not oblige his request at first. The measures they added after Magnus withdrew were the kind he had in mind from the start.
>>
>>86125659
b-but our plan!
It was foolproof!
Hidden where the sun don't shine, you could say!
How could they have uncovered us so easily!?
>>
i play bullet because harebrained schemes are more fun than real chess
>>
>>86125678
AHHHH i'M G-gonna I'm
I"m GUNNA
I'm GONNA BOOOOOOLLET AHHHH
>>
>>86125659
Fatman opinion doesn’t matter in the slightest t bh
>>
>>86125693
He'd probably be the next WC if it weren't so likely the chinks would rig it
>>
>>86125483
No but he did grow a big "old man fischer" beard, probably in an attempt to get away with it
>>
>>86125716
I'll take it.
>>
>>86125672
Nepo is a cuckold, and it's obvious why he shit the bed against Magnus, assuming it was even a legitimate match to begin with.
>>
Nepo deserves Magnus shitting on him as a challenger. The fat fuck has no self-respect. None.
>>
>>86125629
The game where Magnus quit isn't really important. Unsure why redditors keep bringing up in cheating discussions.
>>
>>86125562
You both could be doing something to better your life.
>>
>>86122114
Your argument is literally "I-I-It doesn't count!"
>>
>>86125672
Based Nepo. Caruana said yesterday many top players had suspicions of Neimann since way before the Magnus game. Everyone knows he's dirty.
>>
>>86125506
They are pegging him. They're pegging him and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>86125838
>the guys who didn't win a single classical game in their matches against magnus are malding about someone who's exposing their pre-arranged-game shenanigans
there's a reason they don't act like the rivals in any other sport or game
>>
>>86125506
He’s definitely getting his dick sucked by one of the Botez bimbos no doubt
>>
>>86125887
This. Magnus is melting down and has no proof, so the paid jobbers Nepo and Fabi whose role is to keep Magnus' face pulling in large sums of money are circling the wagons to at least make Magnus look sincere in his cheating beliefs.
>>
>>86125916
You're so clever dude
>>
>>86125887
>>86125916
I would 100% believe Magnus has been cheating by match-fixing his whole career. Hans was simply the first guy who didn't take a dive for him.
>>
Hello, I heard about the cheating thing from /fa/. Can I just say that unless the guy with the huge skull can come out with any proof, mophead is in the clear. Cheating without getting caught is literally a strategy, skullman needs to play better. Really he should think of it as a challenge. Also, mop head looks better 99% of the time and prob gets his cock sucked 300x as much.
>>
With GMs starting podcasts now, I hope get a weekly Grischuk one, which is like 4 Minutes long.
>>
>>86125959
>Cheating without getting caught is literally a strategy
go back to /fa/ please
>>
>>86125941
That the Magnus-Nepo and Magnus-Fabi matches were fixed makes so many things make sense.
>>
>>86125959
I respect your opinion.
>>
>>86125969
>I hope get a weekly Grischuk one, which is like 4 Minutes long.
Perfect
>>
>>86125959
Magnus looks too much like he has down syndrome. Hans fits the /fa/ school shooter core aesthetic pretty well
>>
He’s got a nice jaw why doesn’t he just lose weight
>>
>>86125959
"mop head" looks like a jew and he's balding. "skull man" is the world champion, obviously gets 9000x pussy
>>
>>86126029
>why doesn’t he just lose weight
he doesn't need to
his chess speaks for itself
>>
>>86126029
Cause he cheats on his diets too
>>
>>86125916
yes, it's really weird.
if you have info that magnus had problems with hans before their game, you get that out there right away. you don't wait until magnus needs a hail mary. that reeks of public-relations collusion and maybe even blackmail (magnus threatening to reveal their match-fixing).
>>
File: 834889389.png (479 KB, 574x550)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>86126029
He's balding at fucking 19. It doesn't matter how much he weights lmao
>>
>>86126029
He needs to get that Cillian Murphy look back.
>>
>>86126062
Doesn’t matter. Men with good jaws look good even when bald. It would be kinda badass to have a chad bald super GM. Damn, now that I think about, it’s kinda impressive that there aren’t any known bald chess players.
>>
>>86126089
>going bald doesn't matter
baldlet cope
>>
>>86125317
>to distract from PlayMagnus group being a failure?
I don't get your reasoning
he sold it BEFORE all this
>>
>>86125817
Like playing chess lmfao
>>
>>86126029
Negative canthal tilt. It's over
>>
Reminder that Hans is a cheater, and anyone who beats him is also a cheater.
>>
are they going to rename the app "Play Ding"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_Magnus
>>
File: shogi_japan_series.jpg (274 KB, 2449x1368)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
https://abema.tv/now-on-air/shogi
A quarterfinal game in the Shogi Japan series, between Sota Fujii and Yoshiharu Habu. The time control is 10 minutes per player, with five extra periods of 1 minute when the main time runs out. if they use all of those, they have 30 seconds per move.
>>
>>86126156
Oh sweetie Billy Ellish, Timothee Chalamet and that dude from the Tv show the bear have made those eyes a desirable trait now
>>
>>86126146
You don't know who you're talking to. Chess is wasting your time. All of these post, are wasting your time. It's never too late to change.
>>
>>86126176
>This fucking thing is worth $86m
Ignoring the current drama, I need Magnus's negotiation skill.
>>
File: billie-eilish.jpg (97 KB, 950x500)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>86126197
Huh? She simply has sleepy eyes but neutral-going-to-positive canthal tilt.
>>
>>86126223
Care to explain what is not wasting my time?
>>
When Ding crushes Nepo, I'm going to go full woketard and help paint Magnus as a Sinophobic racist. Sick of this passive-aggressive motherfucker.
>>
>>86126233
sanpaku chan....
>>
>>86126237
I think he's very based and making lots of people seethe in the process. He's in the semis now kek
>>
>>86126250
Nah, sick of the motherfucker. Sick of Hans too, FWIW. They're both weaselly cunts.
>>
>>86126256
Well, at least you're not a hansfag. I can respect that.
>>
>>86126236
Gathering resources for those that you love.
>>
>>86126264
I'm here for only the drama, and these softcocks behave like women. Fuck Magnus for being too cowardly to speak like a man, and fuck Hans for being too incompetent to increase the pressure on Magnus.
>>
>>86126265
I'm literally a professional farmer, doesn't get much more resource gathering than that. If I do that 8 hours a day how am I obligated to spend the rest of the time to satisfy you?
>>
>>86126286
post your crops
>>
>>86126237
Ding's current rating is even more suspicious than Hans
>play one classical game per day for two months to grind non stop and got 2nd rating
>Chink FIDE specifically paired him with weaker players and making sure that all of them will never lose and making less draws against Ding
>Swept under the rug because it didn't affect Magnus.
>>
>>86126029
People with disgusting souls inevitably manifest in disgusting bodies. This is not a joke. He started prematurely losing hair and looking like shit the same time he started cheating. Being a bad person takes a toll on the body. This used to be well known but these days the escessively Apollonian West won't believe anything that doesn't come from Bill Nye.
>>
>>86123588
it's cringe when people use popular players names for their own username; I've seen several using GM photos for their own avatars

DON'T DO THIS
>>
>>86126286
You should be trying to satisfy our Father.
>>
>>86126299
>Chink FIDE specifically paired him with weaker players
Bullshit. He was playing the best China had to offer in that month long marathon. Your accusation doesn't make sense from a rating point of view either. If rating difference is too large, the winner barely gains anything and can lose a lot for both a draw and a loss.
>>
>>86126320
Yeah they didn't need to rig anything, Ding is legitimately a top 3 player. All they did was organize a tournament for him to play in so he could technically qualify. But they didn't need to "feed" him anyone, he's already way better than anyone else in China.
>>
>>86126029
>nice jaw
>>
>>86126340
Yeah that jaw got engulfed by all that fat
>>
NEW

>>86126346
>>86126346
>>86126346
>>
>>86126062
This is just because of the stress Magnus has caused him with his false allegations.
>>
>>86126178
I wish we had sick scholarly-looking robes we made people wear for playing chess. Unironically, wearing traditional dress for this kind of shit is kino.
>>
File: 1648541242722.jpg (175 KB, 1409x792)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>86126320
>got +7 classical rating
>useless for Ding
lol, at least with weak players he didn't need to prep while also saving his rating.
>>
Whatever, dogs bark, chess speaks for itself.
>>
no homo but hans is quite the manly cheater
>>
>>86125488
Did you cheat though?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.